Speaker 1: H Welcome to the Typical slept clad Yes, where we dive, You decide your questioning the matrix from you wear poes were shadows.
Speaker 2: And umber sides over size over robil bust.
Speaker 3: Some myths like ghosts in the night.
Speaker 2: You have a normal pros in secret.
Speaker 4: Space out see we keep it real.
Speaker 1: No fright, no fright No the.
Speaker 4: Hockey, Black Cops and the guys from the Bos, the ancient strip.
Speaker 2: The script is the stoun mouse.
Speaker 1: The mouse of hold up Stamp. We dismantled fable, my last targets. Soul streaking out of distabled dorms.
Speaker 2: In reality you can't resist the twist. Soul trip, snap and breathing, condition mapping, dreams and your body missions, waking up.
Speaker 4: The teams, no sense of You're, no release scheme, conspiracy kings bringing bails here to freedom, ring extra for.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Typical.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Welcome to Typical.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmmm, oh there we go. All right, sorry, there we go.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm really excited about.
Speaker 2: My guests today We're gonna be talking about what are nfscy attachments, how might spiritual interference affect a person, and what can people do to strengthen their discernment and energetic boundaries. I have with me psychic healer, teacher and Consciousness of Arts guide Laura van Tyne. She joins us for an in depth conversation about energy attachment, spiritual warfare, psychic defense, false light, and spiritual sovereignty. Laura's journey into this work began after what she describes as paranormal forces invading her family home. She says those frightening experiences led to approximately ten years of intensive study as she searched for ways to understand what was happening to her help her family. Her path ultimately took her form working as a school teacher, insisting people who believe they're experiencing spiritual entities or interference. Laura holds a master's degree in education and a bachelor's in education, with academic study in Spanish and mathematics. Her listed training and areas of practice include past life progression, biogeometry, remote vieing, NSC and implant removal, home and space clearing, and soul retrieval. She's also the author of the book Battle with the Dark Side, My Journey from Teacher to Exorcists, and you can check that all out at her website Laura Vantyne dot com. And I'm at her stage now, Laura, thanks so much for coming on for the first time.
Speaker 3: How arey?
Speaker 4: Hey, Thank you so much. Yeah, we've been swimming around in the same circles, but we've never really connected directly, So thank you for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I know, you were just on Chris Matthews show from Forbidden Alle News. I consider him a good friend, like you know, we we have we get a lot of similar guests and stuff like that. So yeah, and then a couple of my friends like reached out to me and they asked me if I had you on my show and I was like, no, I haven't had her yet. And they get there, they were like, you got to get her on your show. Like they were like adamant about it, like you.
Speaker 4: Know, okay, well, thank you. I don't know who they are, but thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, so apparently your work is like you know, it's reaching people because like people are really and it said that you know what's going on with like this ncy attachment and spiritual interference and stuff, which is like it's been a battle for for the past two three years.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's on and off.
Speaker 2: Like some days I feel good, some days it feels like an energetic attachment on my head or like on my eye or like, you know, it's weird.
Speaker 3: You know, it's really interesting, bizarre.
Speaker 4: It's ramping up this spiritual war we've been and is not new, It's been going on for millennias, right, But I feel like there's so much ascension, so much knowledge, so much conscience is raising on this planet that literally, these little parasitic entities are just having toddler temper tantrums. And if you've ever been at a grocery store when a random toddler has a temper tantrum, everybody knows about it, right, Yeah, And it doesn't make it easier, But I think that this is a big part of what we're all experiencing. These interferences have been growing over the past several years, actually exponentially.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, tell us a little bit about I know I read your bio at the beginning.
Speaker 3: But tell us a little bit about your story.
Speaker 2: What got you into this, So you were in a haunted house for like a big large part of your life or every ten years.
Speaker 4: The house didn't start out haunted, that's the weird thing. So it didn't start out haunted. What ended up happening is that one of my daughters started seeing incensing things, and I, as a child, could see and sense things as well. But my parents were like, yeah, don't be weird, and I just sort of like brushed it off, and it just kind of, i'm gonna say it went away. For the most part. I just didn't pay it any attention, right, those psychic impressions and things like that. And then when this started happening, the interferences weren't you know, corns and rainbows and fluffy kittens and puppy dogs. Okay, this was like wild. And you know, we had a three headed crocodile roaming around our house. I'm like, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: What are you serious?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely, it was like what the heck?
Speaker 3: And we headed crocodile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a reptilian shape shifter. I know that now, but twenty years ago we didn't know what this stuff was. The Internet wasn't what it is. Yeah, all of these things. So with this three headed crocodile that would run around the house, and in the beginning I couldn't really see or I could sense it but not fully see it. But I would always know that we had a dog, two cats, and a house rabbit, and they would know when it was around. Those are like my canaries and the coal mine. I'm forever grateful to them, but I'm sorry that they had to have those experiences. And so we had ghosts, we had the hat man, we had all kinds of things, all at the same time, all simultaneously.
Speaker 2: Wow, that makes like what I've been doing with like sound like puny, Like I mean, like what I've been doing with is like like astral parasites.
Speaker 3: It feels like what it feels like. I think I told you this.
Speaker 2: It feels like when I'm in when I lay in the bed, it feels like there's like an astral snake underneath me, like like bump start coming up off the bed, and then it feels like it then dissipates in the many astral parasites and they are like lush feeding and like you know, someone said, well, why don't you just throw your better way?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't think it's that simple.
Speaker 4: Not that simple. Got it would be so great, that's all we had to do, right, It's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was telling someone the other day, I was like, it's not like what you think. I was like, it's not like you know, like I've tried like so many people and everybody that has tried to help me, I would highly recommend them to other people as well. I just think that I'm dealing with something that's like, I don't even know what you know. Maybe I was just say it's real quick. My my ongoing theory is that like someone keeps sending me black magic over and over again, you know, that's kind of what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely it could be, and it can be many different things. This stuff happens from many different angles. For example, is somebody sending you voodoo, black magic, cursus hexas something like this? Is there are you astro traveling at night and getting hijacked at night? Is the home that you're in does it have like energetic weak spots where they can travel into you based on the work you're doing with you know, the paranormal, you're going to have a little bit of a brighter light about you. I mean that's just kind of how it works, right, Yeah, like sky is interesting, is there something that we're doing in our life or lifestyle that we don't know that it's kind of opening a doorway And it's not a criticism. One of the biggest openings that we can have, honestly, and it's not going to make me popular. Violent video games people who tend to play violent video games quite a bit will create weaknesses throughout that. That old Batman movie I think was who died? Was that Heath Ledger or somebody I don't really remember.
Speaker 3: It was years ago.
Speaker 4: It was here to go, Well, there was something going on energetically there. And let's say there's something energetically going on in the on the movie set, there's it's Hollywood too, right, and things are happening. But what happens now when I take that live stream or back then it was a VCR or whatever, right, alcohol is another go to one joant absolutely, and it enters our field right was we're watching it. Sometimes horror movies can do this, and it doesn't mean every horror movie, every violent video game is going to do this. It means that the dark side is looking for some type of crack in our foundation. And you know, Joanna Childs mentions alcohol. Absolutely, they call it spirit for a reason. That's kind of cliche, but it's true.
Speaker 2: Marijuana be a gateway, like because like I do smoke marijuana at night, Like it.
Speaker 4: Can be a gateway, not always. So here's the issue with marijuana is that before it was regulated, there's like basically one variety of marijuana. Now that it's regulated, all of these producers and manufacturers are adding their own stuff to it, and we don't really know what we're getting. Does that make.
Speaker 2: Sense A good point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, point yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And so there's many different things. And so what we want to do is kind of like clean house, raise our base vibration as best as we can, and there's many ways to do it. The idea of really creating a healthy soul, because this is what we're talking about. These things pick at us, right, and we want to create a healthy soul. So when we have a higher vibrational frequency, when we cost them so much energy, which is a form of currency, it's like it's like they're spending money on us, right, and they don't get the payback back, then they will start to lose interest in us because they're losing. Another part of it is some people are bigger targets than other people. Some people have soul mission, soul purposes, et cetera. Some people are bigger targets. I know, I've got a target on my back that's probably bigger than my house, Okay, but I respect that. So there's many themes and variations, is where I'm going with this. We've got, you know, somebody's talking about NLP kind of a concept that neu linguistic programming that we're all indoctrinated with, right absolutely, And so when we talk about the programming, and this is kind of an offshoot because I don't think this relates to you. Maybe it does, I don't know, but it relates to so many others. Is this programming that we get and it could be childhood programming don't trust your intuition or these you know you know that. Do you remember were you around when they had the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends or something like it was a cartoon.
Speaker 3: Was that in the eighties or nineties?
Speaker 4: I'm an I think it might have been in the nineties, And so basically it's all of these thought forms that because somebody had mentioned I wrote it down that thought forms are beings that we create. We can create these things too, and children are really good at it. Teenagers are really good at whipping around this energy, let's face it. So anyways, there's a lot of theme and variation, and I think what we could do is just kind of like dissect it a little bit and give people solutions so they can kind of help themselves or decide if they need somebody to assist them.
Speaker 2: Basically, Yeah, and then like when you assist someone, like what do you usually do? Is it like a combination of like energy work or like what you know or like do you I guess the difference, right, because you do soul retrieval, you do house clearings, right, So I get it.
Speaker 3: Just I guess it depends on what the person needs, right.
Speaker 4: It does. But I always go to or when I say, I my spiritual team, and I always go to what the person needs. That's the priority. It's not what I think they need, it's what they need. So what happens. And I really like to work this way, and I learned these skills and techniques to work in this manner because those those like ten cells years of pure hell. I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I've always you know, I'm hiring every psychic, psychic, frog, shaman, blah blah blah blah blah, you know, everything moving mountains to solve my family's problem. And most of the time, ninety nine point nine percent of the time, people are telling me what they think they know.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know.
Speaker 4: In fact, this is kind of the funniest story is that we had this ghost child in her house named Annabelle, not related to the horror Flic, and it was before the Horror Flic, who came to live with us. She was in resonance with one of my daughters of the same age, and so she comes to live with us. And then I realized one day she doesn't realize she's dead. She's about eight years old, no wo and because she's constantly looking for her mommy, and I don't know what to do for her, and I don't know what to do for my family either at that point, and finally I just kind of asked her, I said, do you know that you died? Then the realization of this ghost consciousness came to fruition, and she became so angry and she started harming our little girl, myself. It was just awful, awful, awful. And so where I'm going at with this is that children see and sense things, and we need to respect that and we need to be able to do something about it.
Speaker 3: So what do I do?
Speaker 4: Because I had all of these people telling me these things, I didn't know what was true or not true. So when I finally started figuring it out, I realized, I want to do something different. Rob Let's say you and I are working you hire. Let's say you and I are going to work on clearing whatever's with you. I'm not going to tell you what it is. You and I are going to do a very specific guided meditation that I developed, and you're going to see for yourself. I'm going to ask you questions, and We're going to discover it together, remove it off the earthplane. That's key because when you can see and sense it, and see and sense the origination point and what's happening, and we remove it together, your subconscious self is satisfied that, okay, I'm safe now, and it makes all the difference in the world. And so we work together. And it could be reptilians, it could be grays, it could be you know happ mean, it could be it could be anything. It could be black magicians, it could be a voodoo curse, it could be a curse from a you know, living person, whatever it is, and we have to understand. And I'm kind of like going all over the places. I'm gonna slow down a minute. So working together, we have to understand that we're dealing with a non tangible world outside of our three D world. And then when we work together, you and I get two data points versus me just telling you what I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you say two data points you mean like like like just like areas of reference about like what's going on with the situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, And I don't want to kind of I don't want to go into the process publicly because you can have a very different experience than you know, somebody else, and I don't want that somebody else to say, oh, this is what I should expect because everybody is so unique. No two people have the same entities on them. Let me tell you that would be easy.
Speaker 3: Well, that's I mean, it's crazy. It seems like the veil standing.
Speaker 2: It seems like like more people are having like these these incursions, like with all kinds of weird stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I think it's a blend. I think we're talking about it now, so now I know I'm not going crazy. But there's something else happening. I think that's big. I was just talking, texting or messaging with the woman who's sixty seven years old, and she says, for years I thought it was just me and my family told me I was crazy blah blah blah blah. And now I know that's not true. Wow, And we're more aware of it. We're talking about it, and we're learning to say no more. Yeah, just done. And that's pivotal. One of the things they do want to bring up to everybody out here listening is if you're working with a practitioner to seek this type of help in this relief, ask them how do they remove the entities? If they say, bind them, bury them, or cast them away, those are problems. If I bind something, it can break free. If I bury something, I'm harming the earth, even if it's energetic and it can break free. And if I cast something away, what's to say it's not going to come back at me even harder, faster, and more furious or worse. It goes to your neighbor, your friend, your spouse, because if you cast it away, what happens to it?
Speaker 2: It probably just stays in your house and goes to much You can go to your neighbor's house.
Speaker 3: I mean, it can't go anywhere, right, you're just casting it away, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: We want to make sure that these entities return to God's source energy. When they left the light of God, and I use these terms almost like a generic bucket. When the Luciopheric forces left the light of God, when the Reptilians, when the grays, when the fallen angels, when they left the light of God, God's source, energy, creator, whatever word we want, they left behind an energy source. And they're like, oh shit, we don't have an energy source. Now what are we going to do? And they start looking at planets like ours. We're not the first planet to deal with this. We're starting to look at planets like ours and say, wait a minute, I can use these humans as a step down transformer for as far as energy is concerned, and start siphoning energy loosh off of them. And they do it in many different ways, as we know, through emotions, through tragedy, traumas, all the things. But it's up to us to say no more and learn how to create a healthy soul. And that's what this is all about. We talk about our health all the time, our physical health, our mental health, our emotional health, our financial health. Right, but when do we start talking about our soul's health. When we can start having these conversations, it strengthens us so fast and so quickly. It's like we're catapulted my soul health, the soul. What is the soul? First of all, the soul is the energy that animates these bodies. No, we die, we leave this body. This body is nothing more than a rental unit, really right, Yeah, And I want my deposit back on my rental unit.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely right?
Speaker 4: So I want to make sure that I have a healthy soul. And there's many ways we can look at this. Am I compromising myself? Am? So let's say, for example, in the workplace, am I screwing somebody over so I can get ahead? That's a form of compromising myself? Right, am I?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Being greedy when it comes to like the will or whatever, an estate or something like that. There's all the landlord needs to do an upgrade on my property. That's great, I've never heard that one. That is awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, I.
Speaker 4: Rachel Kyle says, my landlord needs to do an upgrade on the property, meaning the body. That's funny. Thank you for that laugh. By the way, I might have to quote you on that, rachelle. So anyways, this healthy soul concept, what can I do to create a healthy soul? What am I energetically aligned with? Look at friends and family, and I'm not talking about estrangements, but I'm look at friends and family. Do you have commonalities or themes with them? Are you learning to overcome, for example, a childhood trauma. Are you learning to change the course of your life for some reason for the better? All of this stuff is so important, And there's many ways to skin the cat basically, which is a terrible expression, but there's many ways to attain a healthy soul. But it's a lot of it is with intention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like what do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: Like wait, wait, wait, So our healthy our soul all come in here with maybe lessons and experiences. Maybe our free will is mitigated. A lot of people's free will is mitigated quite a bit. To say that we have soul sovereignty, I question that because of the way the dark side is puppeting us, okay, but it's still up to us to break free. Period. And for some people they come into this earthplane, they reincarnate here with a cute little Kate spade bag of garbage, and other people come in with freight trains of garbage, right, and so still up to us to clear it. That's kind of where it. It may not be fair, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So everybody has their own responsibility to like yeah, so yeah, and you guys, if you have a question for Laura, put it in the chat and that thank you guys for for for sharing the links. I'm trying to I think what would be another good question, like what all kinds of entities have you encountered throughout your time?
Speaker 4: Oh? A lot of them, even stuff that I don't even know what They are the most common and they kind of roll through themes like I'll be working with, you know, clients individually, but they seem to be like themes. Maybe it's a lot of reptilians are coming through. For example, Reptilians and grays and arcans are kind of like the biggest ones, the most commonly known ones. Arkans are sort of relatively new The Reptilians are the ones that basically created communism. They started World War one and two. They also start a lot of the wars on this planet. Why do we need to be fighting so much? We don't they are puppeting. They are also responsible and work directly with the Cabal for the most part. There's other entities that do too. The Grays are the ones who do a lot of abductions and experiments upon us. They kind of bread themselves out of the ability to reproduce, so now they're using other sources of DNA. The Grays are also brokers in all of this, meaning they yeah, so they're kind of brokers. So if they are abducting people, they may take those souls or those consciousnesses of people and sell them to the highest bidder. Maybe it's the Ennachy, maybe it's the Reptilians. Maybe it's this or the whatever it is. And it becomes really complicated a lot of the work that I do. Let's say you and I are working and we see this reptilian I'm gonna call it. Maybe it's an egg nest, maybe it's a reptilian satellite or ship or something, and we remove it and there's a I'm going to say, I but it's my spiritual team, and I want to get into the concept of vetting. I'm going to I never trust my team is who they say they are for a reason. We'll go into that in a minute. So we're removing them from this person's energy field, and I want to go back through time, space and dimension with this group to remove them all out as they echo out and pull them in. Once we do that, they my team's guides take them, they're more than guides back into the Creator God source energy. So they are now physically off the planet. They cannot come back and harm this planet again. And they reside in that lower astral plane. All of these beings do in the lower astral print plane they reside in. They can even create pocket mentions and there's many levels to this. Getting them out of here means that they're gone. They can't return. This is a big deal. We're seeing a lot of things starting to crumble and fall, and we're seeing a lot of things being exposed now, and that's a big deal. So yeah, yeah, I've seen a lot of different beings and entities. I've seen them physically, I've seen them on cameras. I've you know, see them when I'm working with clients.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, like I've good about my thing. Like I've never even seen anything like. I mean, like, actually, what was weird was like last night I went out for a smoke, like really late, and I when I looked to my right, I saw like a black mist like it like it looked like a spirit like and it looked like it was going towards my window. Because like when I go outside, like I can look to the right and like you know, I can look at the window or whatever, you know. So I was like, oh, that's interesting, you know. But like other than that, I've never seen a demon.
Speaker 3: It goes anything. I've just felt like an energetic attachment, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're bringing up a really good point. That actually is a form of seeing because you know something is there. Yeah, it's just we're not seeing it like you and I are seeing each other necessarily, right, sensing is seeing a lot of times we see this dark little flit out of the corner of our eye that you describe. That is very common. Also, do Draco's get entity attachments to Yeah me, I'm kidding. I'm kidding, that's a really a good question. I don't think so, But I've never even thought about that before. That's a really good question. I'm going to be actually thinking about that. I don't think so though.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's many ways to see and sense things as we go along, and learning to sense means that we're connecting to our intuition and our higher self, and our higher self is our connection to this God point source energies. When we learn to connect there, we we actually start to use this as a compass. Right we're navigating does something feel right or not right? And to really simplify this, there's three forms of energy, positive, negative, and neutral. That's it. Does it feel right? If so, why?
Speaker 3: If not?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Ask yourself the why. That's one of the biggest things we can do to help with soul health. Asking the why.
Speaker 3: This is fascinating, Like, uh, let me see here.
Speaker 2: Some some guy says he's using prayers from Christopher Macklin to protect me.
Speaker 3: I was just kind of reading through the comments. Yeah, do you believe? Are you a big believe in prayer or do you do you? What do you did you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Prayer and meditation are important. It centers us it growns up. But prayer without action is wishing and hoping. So if we're praying for something, we need to follow it with a three D action. If I'm praying that I get a million dollars by December, I need to have an action behind it. Otherwise it's just wishing and hoping, right Yeah. Yeah, And you know, willow Roots is asking a really good question. Can't these entities and beings evolve or get a chance to yes? But I'm going to say net while they're on the earth plane, it.
Speaker 2: Seems you know what I always say to people, It seems like DNA is or you know, it seems like energy is a currency, and these any being it seems like they want energy. I was telling you, I also said this, I said, when someone's channeling, Like I'm not I'm not big on channeling. I'm I have this theory that like when someone's channeling, they're inviting an entity in them, And like it seems like just from my experience of what I'm dealing with, it seems like entities always want energy, you know what I mean. It's like their energy fiends are like energy junkies.
Speaker 3: You know, that's.
Speaker 2: Absolutely they want to do is loose feet, you know what I mean. So it's like it's like they must love energy, you know, it's like there, it must be a currency or something.
Speaker 4: You know, it absolutely is. And channeling is not the ideal way to get information. So when somebody is channeling, somebody's at let's say a lot of people like channel Saint Germaine or whatever. Okay, Saint Germaine does not need to come inside my physical body to give you a message. Yeah, doesn't work that way. Are people getting information this way? Yes? But the question becomes how where is the information coming from? Is it coming from the dark side pretending to be the light side? Giving me enough nuggets right to believe in this process. I'm going to share a story with you that I share kind of often because it has a lot of practicality to it. Long story short, I've got a client. It was a grandma, mom and a daughter, and the daughter is a teenager. Mom is in her forties, grandma's in her sixties or seventies or whatever. Grandma dies, They live together. Grandma dies, and the granddaughter's super sad wants to connect with grandma. The mom and I work and we cross over. Grandma we make sure she's crossed over.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 4: But then the girl and this comes back to the very first question about thought forms that I forget who asked Shelley mentioned the very first thought form. So the granddaughter is now she and her girlfriend created a wigi board out of a piece of paper, and they're asking the Ouiji board questions and they think they have grandma, but they invited something in totally different. So what they did is they opened a doorway. Okay, oigi boards. This is a harmless, you know, child's toy from Hasborough, I don't think so. Her mom wouldn't buy her one, so she made one. Still works, right, And so anyways, the daughter, the granddaughter is saying, Mom, I'm talking to grandma, and Grandma says this and this and this, and Grandma Grandma is giving this teenage girl like, oh, you're going to be married to this person and you're going to do this all these grandiose, perfect life things, right, which, of course, what teenage girl or whatever doesn't want. So I said, well, do you mind if I come over? She happened to live close enough to me because everything I usually do is on zoom and all over the world, and uh, yeah, absolutely. So I create a containment field, the spiritual containment field in their living room. And I said, I am so impressed that your grandma came back to I'd love to talk to her. And so I said, invite your grandma to come in, and you know, stand right here and their mom and mom and daughter on the sofa. I'm on another chair. And then she invites grandma in. So I start to vet Grandma. Okay, I vet grandma. So this is a tool that everybody can use. We always want to whenever we're communicating with anything, vet to make sure we have the real deal. I mean, you know, our angel Michael's popular. Let's just say, oh, I'm calling an archangel Michael. How do I know that's really him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really, what I was saying, like, I mean, you know what was interesting. I don't want people to get I've said this many times. I don't want people to get upset with me, like because like someone in the community got cancer and like he was a channeler. And I put together I was like, well, if you're inviting energies in your body, like they might want an energy exchange. So if anyies are constantly taking energy from you, that's not good for your health.
Speaker 4: You know, they always extract their payment from health and wealth. Health looks like cancer. Health looks like suffering. Wealth looks like plumbing problems. Wealth looks like I have to buy all new appliances again, a job loss, et cetera. So they always will distract payment these dark ones. So this granddaughter invites grandma in, and I start pouring down this very thick and heavy rain of salt all over Grandma. It's a visualization technique. Everybody can do it and practice it. Then I started pouring frankinsense on this grandma and all of a sudden it shifted into a reptilian inside their house. Whoa oh yeah. And it was like and mom and mom and the granddaughter just go like they literally jump back right. The reptilian could not get out of this containment field. This is something that I am grateful for. And I'm going to say hello to a space cadet Lottie, who is also Lauras. Nice to see you over on the other side of the pond. So anyways, what happened was is she got a big lesson in what wasn't right. Had Mom had not called me, this reptilian would have taken over that household. It would have in reptilian friends in and this girl was homesick for her grandma.
Speaker 2: Her heart is right, Yeah, that's sad, you know, you know, like the entity is that cruel that it wants to get something, so it it manipulates and turns ship shape ships into the grandmother because it knows it can play on our emotions. Like, you know, I've heard that happening, like and I don't want to go too far off track, but I've heard that happening. I don't know if you believe in the soul trap or like the you know, but like some people think that like when when we go when we die and we go to the white Light, that it's a trick like and that like they they do that there too. They'll they'll they said that they'll come as it in the form of your grand as your grandmother or your mother telling you that like it's okay, come to the light, reincarnate or maybe they're not saying anything about reincarnate definitely, but they're definitely saying, like you know that everything's safe, and then it convinces you to go to the light and then you It's theory is that then you basically wake up in a birth canal or you know, like you because you're you just been reincarnated back and through the matrix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, but then some people like have kind of shot down the whole soul trap. I mean, do you do you see any I just as like, did you see any like anything to that?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, absolutely so in the work that I do a lot of his soul reclamation, So the Reptilians, and I've seen this so many times, and I've seen it with clients also in my YouTube channel which is under my name, I take these client sessions and I break them down so people can understand how this stuff works. So what the Reptilians will do is they will harvest these souls that I call it soul napping. Yeah, this is why we want to have a healthy soul period. So the false light, this false matrix, Yeah, it exists. Kidnapping happens in the three D, so why wouldn't it happen in other dimensions too? So what they do, and they not just human souls we have I've seen animal souls, I've seen angelic souls and people and now there's this thing about age. We'll talk about that later if we get to it. I've seen all kinds of souls being soul napped and they put them in what looks like these huge it's hard to describe it, like this off world silo, this off world metal and they just collect these souls and they recycle them. They use them to power up their their like their technologies, they use them for all kinds of things. When you can free these souls, and we've taken these silos and sent them back to the higher realms, it changes the trajectory of their soul health for in perpetuity. You're taking them out of the trap. When that happens, they get their soul sovereignty, they get their free will back. I don't even know who these people are. It doesn't matter. I don't care who they are. They're out of that trap. We're robbing the dark side of energy when we do that.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is fascinating. This is I'm really glad we did this because this is right. This is really like a great conversation. Let me think of one other questions I had.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I asked you about the end seas. What about alien abduction? Do you deal with people who get abducted a lot or I have contact m yeah, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of times with alien abductions. Okay, this Rochelle person is hilarious. Okay, I could like have a cup of coffee with you. She's like, hey, little girl of my I'm a friend of your mom's another dimension, right, so you're so funny, thank you. I love a good sense of humor.
Speaker 2: H this is this comment here, like this is coming a hey little girl in front of your moms and she wanted me to come get you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's just in a different dimension, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So anyways, I forgot what we were talking about. I'm sorry. Alien contact, alien contacts, alien contacts. Yes, I've had people that have had a variety of different types of alien contacts. What will all often happen is with alien contact and alien abductions, is they mess around with the physical body, and when that happens, they have these medical mysteries happening to them. They may have missing time. They I've dealt a lot with you know, twenty in backs and that type of stuff. MK Ultra victims sspers. This is more common than we think we would think it is. And we have to understand that these things do happen. Bad things happen to good people, and so with the help of other light beings, we often do the repairs or psychic surgery kind of thing to help them. And because it's stuff that the medical the medical industry says, well, we don't know, we don't know what's going on. We don't know why your heart is twice the size is what it should be. We don't know why you're actually missing an ovary. And so part of this is also reclaiming any stolen DNA so they no longer have access to that person. Yeah, I just want to get a pause because I've been like talking fast and furious here, So I just want to give everybody a second to like just think for a moment. Yeah, Nope, you're a mute rob. I'm sorry, I can't.
Speaker 3: Hear me now.
Speaker 4: Ye, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I have a listen. I've ended a plugging my things. I can get my list of questions. But you talk about hindering spirits. What's a hindering spirit.
Speaker 4: Hindering spirits are ones where there's no full on possession happening. So if I am possessed, there's a spirit inside of my body. That's not mine. I'm one of my youtubes. I don't remember which one which what the title of it is right off hand, but I worked with a woman who always had addictive She had an addictive personality. It was alcohol, it was drugs, it was men, it was women, it was spending, it was this and that, and she couldn't understand it, and we started working. Long story short, her one of her grandfathers died when he was forty before she was born, remained as a ghost. He died of an alcohol addiction.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Upon her birth, he entered her physical body, and she was always vying to be in front of her body, in front of her soul, And so that would be a full on possession. What you're dealing with is more of hindering spirits where they're pecking at you.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, And then like I was gonna ask you, like, is it is it hard to like for you to or has it been hard?
Speaker 3: At times?
Speaker 2: The distinct between like an attachment, an energetic imbalance, or a psychological issuere are they pretty much easy to kind of spot.
Speaker 4: Like this, Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes we're married to our misery. So I can remove all the entities, so the cows come home. But if that person is programmed to think they need that misery or that existence, they'll create these thought forms to keep having them come back in. That's a possibility too. And somebody asked, Catherine asked, can we help how can we help jabbed people? That's a very complicated question. They have to be able to have the free will to understand what was happening to them and want the help. If they want the help, that is fantastic. We can do more. But if they don't, that is where they are stuck at with their sole evolution for that time. Has their free will been taken? Absolutely? Is there something we can do with it? Yes, to a certain degree. So thank you for that question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. Let me see here, what do you what do you think is going on with like the whole spiritual warfare? Like is it is it like uh do you think like it's like uh biblical or do you think it's.
Speaker 4: Like it's beyond biblical, It's beyond all the things. The spiritual warfare has been going on for millennias, even outside of our planet. I believe, and I could be wrong, that Earth is the thirteenth planet that could possibly face total destruction, but the light side is coming in and they're rethinking how they do business so that it won't happen. That's a big deal. We've seen, you know, we can go into the galactic wars and stuff, and that's kind of the same same thing that's happening here, but on a kind of a different level, more of a I interference type of level.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then and one thing you said is you we worked with like people in the SSP and like black ops and stuff like, do they have it usually different when it comes to entities or like or like or you work with them like about right, recovering memories or like, it can.
Speaker 4: Be recovering memories. Yeah, definitely. And sometimes the abuses are so significant that their higher self and spiritual team says, no, that's not a good idea to recover those memories, and they'll give that person just enough to say, Okay, I'm good. They won't. It's because these things are horrific. With sspers, we've got people with missing time. We've got people with these unusual experiences where they remember being on Mars, for example, and running and jumping fifty feet and stuff like that. Yeah, so there's a lot there. I'm gonna let my seventeen pound coworker out. I apologize one moment, please.
Speaker 2: That's okay. Yeah, And while she's doing that, thanks Sarry Read for being here. We have I'm looking at the counter, we have seventy people watching between my channel and Lauras and and that's not even counting the people watching on my rumble. So so yeah, that's it's a great turnout. Thank you guys for being here. And uh yeah, what about my labs and targeted individuals? Do you come across that a lot?
Speaker 4: I do I come across with voice to skull technology. I don't want to call people victims because it puts you in a one down position, right, but people that are affected with that my labs mind control. There's many ways that they can harness our energy. And one of the things they want to do is they want to create. When they create a huge amount of fears within us, traumas within us, we have an adrenaline adrenochrome spike in us that starts to light up our psychic senses that they can utilize. So that's when we can start to disengage them from that, give them their life back. Part of it is helping them to understand that they can be safe, that their soul is safe, that their subconscious is safe. Do we have our conscious self here that you and I are and all these people are having this conversations in a right together. We have our higher self which connects us to the higher realms, but we have our subconscious. Our subconscious self, the medical industry says, keeps our heart beating and keeps us breathing. Yes it does, but it does so much more. It is the record keeper to our soul. And when the subconscious gets traumatized, we become stagnant. We don't understand that the subconscious is traumatized. This is that concept of oh, he's just a grown man, a little boy in a grown man's body, or grown little girl and a grown woman's body. Because they're frozen at these earliest signs of traumas, and they can definitely be earthplane traumas, they can also be these extrasensory traumas such as my labs and sspers. That's a big deal. And so when we can learn to unravel that and heal them, they get to have bits of their life back again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and like but see you. I was thinking like about mine, like I haven't given up, but I was just like, well, maybe this is just what the what I have to deal with because of like what's what I do? And maybe like they're just going to keep sending this over and over and over again. And I maybe I like like like a targeted individual, but like I don't want to give it that much amount of power. But like you know, in my situation, like I feel kind of jaded because like I've tried everything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I get it.
Speaker 4: I mean break the program. We've got to break the program and break those entities that are hatched to you. And a lot of times we think we've removed the entities, but we've only removed one layer of them. We need to look back through time, back through space, and back through multiple dimensions to bring them all in and just suck them up and send them off. It's not that simple to remove a like a like a black magician, which is just a former ghost turn negative. It's not just enough to do. You know, a lot of times these entities, like when let's say you and I are working or anybody else will working and we see maybe we see a hat man or we see some lower realm entities. I'm like, Okay, we got that cleaned up. But I'm like, oh no, there's going to be more because these are the ponds on the chessboard. These are the disposable ones that the arkans that the Reptilians use to make us think we got everything.
Speaker 2: Well, so it's like a big deception. So I mean, that's that you're able to spot that, like how many people I k s? Can? You know? And that's like, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And I think that it came from my background in this life because I don't give up. And my story for those who don't know who I am, is that they one day, our little girl came racing into our bedroom in the middle of the night and said, Mommy, Mommy, the shadow men in my room and they said they're going to steal my soul to break you. Six year olds don't talk like that. Yeah, So I had to fight like hell to figure out what to do, how to do this, and it I became, you know, basically a pit bull with the bone and I wasn't going to let go. They messed with the wrong Mama bear, and as mad as I was at the light side, the God side of things. I realize now looking back, that was my training ground to do this. I should be a retired school teacher with a pench and I keep saying that over and over and over. But I'm the most blessed person out there because I get to change people's lives in amazing ways and I'm very blessed and honored and humbled to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you have a book out too, so people can get your book. It's called Battle with the Dark Side. My Journey from teacher to Exorcists? Is it kind of like did you want to I mean, I know we've kind of talked about it, but do you give people I got a little bit of an overview, like so maybe we might have people that might want to get it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's basically it's basically my story of like how I went from a teacher basically to an exorcist. What I do. It's a form of exorcism and the trials and tribulations along the way. There's ten different stories that highlight like they're just ten stories that happened to us, Like the time I burned my almost burnt my house down with sage for example. Oh, it didn't help me at all either. By the way, sage doesn't remove reptilian's folks, just let you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've noticed that too, Like I've tried burning stage to like you know, they get these. It didn't do much it. It'll like move them for a tiny bit, but they'll just come right back.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Absolutely, you know. And we have to understand that a lot of these, like light worker rituals, the dark side gave them to us. Yeah, because oh we're gonna say, hey, let's take some dried crispy leaves and tell them to burn it and then we'll pretend to leave. Sage is anti microbial, antibacterial. It does have properties to it, but it's not going to remove your reptilian for you. Yeah, and there are things that do. Somebody's saying frankincense works absolutely, so you know, frankincense, gold immers what the christ Child was gifted. They're high frequency substances. They frankncense and myrr work together really nicely. Mr turbocharges the strength of frankincense, by the way, so when you use them in combination, it's amazing. So the sap of a tree is that life force energy of the tree, right, the blood forces of the tree. So when we use sap instead of a dried, crispy leaf, we've got a lot more spiritual horsepower there. When we use an essential oil, we're looking at the life force energy of the flower, that pure, god centered life force, which is also high frequency. And they're all these essential oils are all different frequencies because you know, not every day I need Franken Sense, some day I need orange, or some day whatever it is. You figure out what you use and what works for you, and it can change. And so what we do is we start using these substances around us because it raises our vibrational field. So one of the things that I use it's I think the company is Indigo Wild Zoom z u M. They actually have a Frankinsense and Mr laundry soap with real essential oils in it. So all of my clothing is bathed in frank and Sense and Mr. It adds a protective layer.
Speaker 2: Wait should be getting that stuff? I'll buy you know, I can order it after the show, which.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's uh, Indigo Wild Zoom z u M is the company name. I think Indigo Wild I think dot com okay, and it's you know, it's layers and layers of protections. And so what happens is, you know, my sheets, my linens, my you know, everything is bathed in this. I'm not I don't make anything from the company. I just believe it. But it's a good company. So I use the frankinsense and mirror and everything gets washed in that period, and so it creates it. It's a subtle energy thing. You can utilize the music from Mozart and Beethoven, for example, to clear your house, just play Mozart on low Doctor Masuu Emoto, the Japanese scientist messages from water, discovered that this classical music had a very high vibrational feel to it, and when you play the music, the water crystals became literally lightened and symmetrical. If you are using like maybe screamo music or whatever music, they become dishelved, these water crystals. You can play this stuff on your computer at the very lowest level and it still works. You don't have to hear it. But it's a subtle energy concept. In the is guys, we have to build our spiritual tool belt. Yeah, what what is working for me today? May not be working for me next year because both sides evolve. Both sides pivot and change, So we have to learn how to shift, how to add to our spiritual tool belt. This is key. Wafting stage around only gets you so far. Prayer and meditation are helpful, but you got to have some action behind it. Learning to listen is huge. Our intuition is our superpower. It's not seeing dead people. It's all about our intuition. When we learn to trust our intuition, our psychic abilities start to Expand that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard of I remember. That's that's interesting. So yeah, that's wow, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it keeps us safe, right when we listen to her intuition, and it's our intuition. Is that first hit, that first thing, and then when we ignore the intuition, we're going to get another hit. But then our conscious mind's like, oh, that can't be true, and then we start to self doubt. So go for the first hit. What's the worst thing that could happen? You're wrong? Who cares?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: And my most powerful intuition story, I've got quite a few of them. I was over at a girlfriend's house and we're having dinner. Her husband's out, you know, out of town on a business trip and stuff, and I literally blurred out to her said, hey, I'm going to take you to work tomorrow. And I'm like, why the hell did I say that? That is so cringey? Okay, And she's like what. I'm like, yeah, just take you to work. We got some things to do tomorrow. And I'm making this stuff up in my mind. I'm like, what the heppen? I'm having this conversation. I'm like, what the hell? I pick her up from work, I pick her up from the house. The next morning, she had a widow maker heart attack in my car.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, Thank god.
Speaker 4: I listened to my intuition, because my friend would not be here with us right now. You know, another intuitive hit I had this is probably equally as important. Okay, I'm training for a triathlon and I'm getting massages on a semi regular basis, and I'm in the at the massage therapist's office. I said, you know what, I'm going to leave my clothes on, and she's like okay, and she's thinking that's weird. I could feel it, right, should you not? Ten minutes in the massage, the building caught on fire.
Speaker 2: Whoa, holy shit, yeah you can tell your intuitions people turned on Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was like wow, okay, and we both laugh at this to this day. I mean we became really good friends over that experience. Right it was an electrical fire.
Speaker 3: In the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah that holy shit. Yeah that almost happened to me one time with my microwave here and I luckily I came downstairs. Like again, you know, I have these intuitive hits too, Like so like one time, like recently, was it like three in the morning, and I'll set I can send you the video. I sent it to someone last night.
Speaker 3: I still have it.
Speaker 2: So for whatever reason, like I still smoked cigarettes here and there, like not not a lot, but like I'll have like a few a day. And like I for whatever reason, like I woke up at three in the morning and decided to go out and have a smoke, right, well, like I never do that, Like it's usually just like I don't I don't know, Like but like when I went outside, I looked to the right and there was like this like like bright blue, like it looked like like a like a poral area. It wasn't round, and like you know, it wasn't like like something you could jump through like a porl. It just looked like this whole area was like it was so and it's so blue, like you know. Some people said it was uh. And when I posted it on Instagram, some people said it was a fog, but I was like, I've never seen fog that blue. And I was in nature, you know. And and and my friend Willow, who's in the chat right now, she said, she said, you know, in nature, she said, blue is like one of the most rare colors. So, and then I showed her the image. I can send it to you too. I think it was some kind of weird portal area opening up or something like that. I mean, I have no evidence to back that up. But then another time, this is totally unrelated about the intuition that it was like for some reason, like my mind told me to go downstairs and make coffee at like five am, and my my microwave was short circuiting and it was like basically like heating up the wall.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I had to hurry up and call the fire department because I didn't think to just go downstairs and turn off the breaker. You know, it's it's you don't think about it. You know, I thought at first the microwave was plugged into the wall, but it was actually wired into the wall, so I had to you know, but you know, it's yeah, So I've been happy that my intuition has helped in those situations, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And when we get those like when we listen to our intuition, it's so empowering, right, it's like, wow, I can do this. So it's it's a big deal. It's really big deal our intuition.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to ask you a couple more questions, So, like, what was it like when you when you guys had your experience that like led you to like do all this stuff like with the like the haunting and stuff like that, Like what were you seeing? Like was it demons? Was it shadow people? Was it like? And then how are your kids now? Are they okay with everything?
Speaker 4: And what wasn't it at the time? I mean, it was like literally who's who in the spiritual zoo? It was ghosts, it was shape shifter beings, it was we had a lot of what I would call black magicians, which are former ghosts that have turned into dark entities by their own free will. Through power and greed we had and I didn't, like I said, I didn't know what they were. They were optillions at the time. We had all kinds of stuff happening. Every day was I'm going to say, a different adventure that was so exhausting. After that experience where they my daughter came in and said the shadow men were going to steal my soul, I didn't sleep for years. I would take I would go to sleep for two hours a night after they were in school because I was afraid if I fell asleep what would happen? And every day it was different every day. I mean, I can't even begin to describe the book My teacher teacher from Exorcist book talks a lot about those days and a lot about looking for help. I mean, I cannot tell you how much clergy, psychic, shaman and all the things that we we called and I'm trying to figure this out and most of what I tried just didn't work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's been my experience as well. That's why I really resonate with you, because like, that's why I'm so like jaded right now about the whole situation, because it's like not I mean, like and as far as like some of the hearers that have tried to help me, like I would recommend them to everybody, like I'm not, I don't want it, I'm not or anything like that. I'm just saying like, for whatever reason, it didn't work for my situation, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's what I had when in my early days, you know, people would I recommend other people and stuff to me. Nothing worked, Like three percent of what I tried work, and the amount of money we spent on services and devices and all of these things, nothing was working. And it was so frustrating. And you know, and I remember, this isn't that book. I had a very well meaning friend said, well, did you burn some sage? And I'm like, I'm so green at this? What what do you mean burn sage?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Okay, So how green I was? And I'm like, where do you get sage? And she says, oh, go to this metaphysical store here, Dada. So I go, and I go buy these three cute little bundles of sage, and I take them home and I burn them and like nothing happens. And then she said, well, did you burn white sage? And I'm like I don't know what the difference is. She comes by the next day with some white sage, and I thought, and she's like, well, they're very powerful, just burn one at a time. And I want grew that the kids are in school. My husband's gone, I'm gonna burn them all. So I get a silver mixing bowl and I talk about this often, and I light them on fire, and I'm sleep deprived. And so what happens when you light something on fire in a metal bowl? It gets hot fast right it literally I drop it. It lands on the dining room table. It's this huge whush of a chimene a like if you have ever had a chimine a A. No, what's it's a It's a Mexican fireplace. It's small, and it just the fire can shoot out the top. My stealing is scorched. The whole house is billowing with smoke. I'm opening the windows and doors. I'm like, please, God, don't let anybody call the fire department. And I walk outside and all these entities walk out with me and they're just laughing.
Speaker 2: Holy shit.
Speaker 4: I mean it did nothing. And that was like time after time after time. That's what was happening to me. So I look at silver linings and everybody out there who's dealing with this and suffering and everything else, know that what you're doing, you're gaining lessons, but you're gaining experiences and knowledge. So most of what I learned in the early days was what didn't work. And then I said, okay, well why didn't this work? This was the key why don't these things work?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 4: Ultimately it all comes down to frequencies. But that was a lot of money dumped into the why it didn't work category. Let's face it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, brit said, were you always able to see them.
Speaker 4: When I was a kid? Yes? And then when I was it faded away because whatever. And then when I was a teenager it was the weirdest thing, but I could tell when somebody was going to die. It was not the coolest psychic ability to have whatsoever, like I predicted, like all these deaths.
Speaker 3: It was awful.
Speaker 4: So I said, I want no part of it. I stayed away from it. But then when my daughter became very psychic, it all came rolling back to me. And these abilities do follow family lines. Everybody has psychic ability. The issue is different. Themes and variations and degrees of psychic abilities. So just know that when we're developing a psychic ability, it may ebb and flow, it may.
Speaker 2: Come and go.
Speaker 4: You may start to do this or this or see your sense something differently.
Speaker 2: So yeah, wow, this is this is a fascinating interview. Like I mean, this was I thought this was amazing. I mean, like, is there anything else you want to cover before we finish up? And I would love to have you back on again. This was great.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Yeah, you know, the best advice is test and vent your guides. Learn if it's muscle testing, if it's visualization techniques. When we learned a muscle test, we're actually connecting to our higher self. And if you get the wrong answer or you get a shape shifter, you know, let's say I'm vetting archangel Michael and he turns out to be a shape shifter, don't think I wasn't order. They think I dodged a bullet. And just and just make sure that the light side, just each command I'm commanding, the light side takes this thing away to the higher realms right now. Yeah, It's it can be that simple. So thank you, and I want to thank you for the for this opportunity to Rob.
Speaker 2: That was thank you absolutely, yeah, yeah, and yeah, do you want to tell people where they can follow you and find you and stuff? And this was I love this, This was awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 4: My name Laura Vanteyne dot com. L A you are a v A N T y n E dot com. And on my website, I do want to say that I have a ton of blogs. I write a blog a week right now, a month behind an August, but I write a blog a week on average about a variety of topics to help people help themselves. If we can get people to start to help themselves, it frees up humanity so much. If people need services, spiritual services to clean or clear something, I have that as well. But also, if you're hiring any practitioner, you want to make sure that I ask them how do they vet their guides, how do they vet whom or what they're talking to? Ask them, you know how they do things? Question them. If you don't like their answers, you don't owe them anything, period. It's an opportunity for you to learn how to discern. Discernment is key. Discernment keeps us safe.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, well that was what this was well said. And yeah and thank you guys for everybody for tuning today. And yeah, and go to Glora's website and check her out. And oh, what's your YouTube some people can callow you.
Speaker 4: Well, it's Laura Van Tyne at Laura Van Tyne and I take up I take my client sessions and load them up there so people can get an experience of a client session and to see the work. A lot of what I've been doing now are past life regressions that will show how things work in their life versus in the past life and the connections and things like that. There's one, I think it was the very first one I uploaded, was I did a past life regression that turned into her current life alien abduction. Whoa, that was wild. There's two parts to that one. Yeah, so there's a lot out there.
Speaker 2: I might check that out for real. That sounds cool, I mean it sounds interesting for sure.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, so thank you for asking. So there's all Instagram, Facebook, all the things. Books, The books are on my store on the website and stuff like that. So and I just I have classes to teach people how to protect themselves, spiritual self defense and some other things like that. I've got a class right now that I'm teaching second Saturday of every month. You can still enroll and you can have the previous the first month's link. But it's about is it a dark entity? Is it heavy energy? Is it something else? And what do you do about it? Because it's a five month course once a month where people get to learn some things and also have some Q and a time with me.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Thank you all right, well, thank you so much for doing today, and thank you everybody and everybody. I'm done for tonight. No more shows, you know, and for tonight, but I will see everybody tomorrow and good night everyone, and thank you for a