Speaker 1: Weird thing that happened in the Weird Weird Welcome to Bledsoe said, So, everybody, I finally feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. It's been a crazy year for me after and Alex too, you know, with his son being born in December, and then as you guys already know, I'm not gonna hover on this, but like the baby was just born a couple of months ago, and then to make things worse, we had, you know, my aunt's health took a rapid decline and she did officially pass away when I was in California, so that was really tough. We just had her funeral. It's a beautiful service, and it feels yet again like stepping into a new life and trying to pick up the pieces and move forward. Can I say your recent development, Can we talk about that the big one? Alex quit his job. It wasn't a rage quit. It was a very peaceful separation quit. It just got to the point to where he had to choose between that or this, and he chose this. So we're going to we're looking forward to that. We're really looking forward to that. So he was kind enough to give his boss three weeks instead of two, so we're just kind of walking through those motions until he is officially phased out of that and then we're gonna be totally focused on this. So crazy after five and this is the five year anniversary of the show. This month, I think it was June twenty ninth of twenty twenty one, was when we put out the first episode, which was zero, and then I think on June thirtieth we put out episode one. So that's cool. That's really interesting that almost exactly five years later, you're like, all right, I quit, I'm gonna go do this follow my dream. So I hope that you guys have enjoyed watching that play out over the last five years or however long you've been watching, and you know it's time. It's time for us to really take this serious. And I forget about this a lot, but I do have to remind myself, even though we're in the little room of my house doing this, I still have to remind myself that, like, we are offering a value to the world, and it's hard to deny, which brings me to my next point, which, you know, I just wanted to talk a little bit about the conference last weekend in California. It's hard to deny when we go to these things and we're around thousands of people and we hear their testimony about how they've learned of our family story, or they've heard the show, or they've read Dad's book, or they've seen my sister's tiktoks or heard an interview my brother did or whatever any number of this thing that we're doing as a family, how it's just completely changed their outlook on life and helped them find God. So I do have to remind myself, like, we can do this. We got this. There are people who want to see us do this, and you know it's it's perfectly aligned. So before I go too far into that, I want to give a quick mention to and a big thanks to anyone who I supported us in any way, whether it be through you know, just listening literally just listening, hitting a like button, a subscribe button, a follow whatever, any tier of our Patreon support, or you know, buying our merchandise. All of these things help to where Alex and I can continue to do this and fly across the country and do conferences or hold festivals in our town and not need Alex to go and you know, nothing wrong with this, but you know, fix boats and then come do this an hour a week. Now we can because of you know, every level of support that we get. It enables us to keep going forward. But I want to give a special mention to supporters that are light being tier. We have two individuals who want to remain anonymous. We have the epersons Chris and Danielle Eperson. We have Derek Longoria, and then last but not least, we have my man Brian Lynch. Thank you guys for your support. But then again, I want to give a thank you to everyone who supports us in any way possible. So this is a topical episode, so I'm not going to hover on this long. But I thought it was kind of timely and I just wanted to take a mention of the SkyWatch at the contact in the Desert conference. It was a really good time, although it was hard because my aunt passed away while I was there. I unfortunately had to suppress it and just kind of act like everything was normal, which sucked, and you know, we had the funeral right after I got home. But I will say that the SkyWatch was fantastic. It was truly mind blowing, and it felt like there was a big crowd of people. There are not not in the sense that there was a crowd. There was on thy to twelve hundred was our estimate. It was bigger than last year's, But I mean a crowd is in people I knew, which was really weird because usually we just go do our thing and all the other people we know are like conference presenters and they're doing their own events. But this time there was a whole Like there was probably like a dozen people that I personally knew that were there with us, and there was even other people that I'm not that close with but I met at the conference, like YouTubers and other people like that that were at our SkyWatch. And there was even one of the uh, I don't like this word, but one of the so called psionic assets, very nice guy. He was there and he had equipment and was taking footage and stuff. And like, our SkyWatch turned into this really big thing where like other presenters and other people and podcasters and content creators came to our SkyWatch and participated with us. We ran the event and you know, had the microphone and did the SkyWatch and everything. But it was just cool that they were there. I don't know, it just felt different. It was a little weird, but in a good way. So typically if you follow the show, and if you've seen every episode or at least most of them, you probably have seen the build over the last few years. How we get really stressed leading up to the mass SkyWatch events. Where like it started on the beach years ago, we actually started at the Heart Festival when you went with my dad and you guys had a crowd of fifty people. And then the next event was I think it was the first a Zelja Fest, and we had like maybe like seventy five to eighty people, and then the next time it was like two hundred, and that kept scaling up. But when we had these big crowd skywatches, there was always this anxiety like, oh my god, is it gonna show? Is it gonna show? Leading up to last year at Contact in the Desert, where we had basically a thousand people, I mean someone in our group counted seven to fifty and it kept going and he gave a counting, right, But the people working the SkyWatch event last year on behalf of the conference counted and they said it was a thousand people. This year it was more right. So last year we were so nervous and so stressed. And if you see all the reporting on my dad, if you've seen him on the news or people talking about him, all the countless, countless countless videos about us on the internet that are not made by us, they're like Chris Blitz summons orbs. We don't summon anything. We don't claim to summon anything. We pray and we ask and we hope they show up, and that's it. That's the formula. So that's always a mind when we do these big skywatches and we're like, oh my god, you know, please show up. We really need you. And of course they always do. But that doesn't mean that we're so arrogant that we know that we're going to before we've asked them, you know, because it's a relationship. So last year it was very scary. It was like, oh my god, there's a thousand people. This is kind of a big deal. It took a little while of prayer and kind of setting the attention for the crowd, and then they they you know, they started showing about ten minutes in or less this year at Contact in the Desert SkyWatch with even more people. We showed up and we got there thirty minutes or so before the SkyWatch scheduled event even started, and it was like boom, there they were. We didn't even have to pray, we didn't have to say anything. They were just boom boom, boom boom, and they were appearing rapidly and we're like, okay, that was easy, no stress. And they didn't stop. I mean, it was like the whole night, and of course there'd be maybe like a five minute break or something, but I mean we skywatched out there for like two hours, right, it was about two hours with this crowd of people, at least an hour and a half, it was. It was two hours. Yeah, alex is saying two even though you could have just said it.
Speaker 2: You know, Sorry, I'm just thinking it was definitely two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was definitely two right, Yeah, especially with us getting out there thirty minutes early, right, and it was just like boom, boom boom. I would wager we saw over the course of the whole night. My estimate was anywhere from sixty to eighty orbs at least. And it's so funny because this is kind of what I wanted to get into is like we didn't even have to pray. They just started and they just kept appearing. But we prayed anyway.
Speaker 2: And just like in Wisconsin, the prayer acted as a catalyst. Yeah, and it was very obvious to us there that that was so.
Speaker 1: And it responded to the prayer. So we didn't have to pray, but we did anyway, because as always we're trying to empower people to learn about this connection and take it into their own lives. And of course when Dad said the prayer of the Holy Spirit, you know, we get flashes and things like that. But the last thing I'm gonna say about the SkyWatch, in addition to it just being amazing the whole time and the vibe was high, there wasn't a single heckler like last year or any of that, the conference was very good about nipping that in the bud this time.
Speaker 2: I would also like to shout out to av guys. Yes, I mean, phenomenal job all around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, the whole conference team. They really went to great links to make sure that we were supported and it was. It was a great time, a fantastic vibe. They really tried to help and this is kind of a new thing you know, so it's like, how do we improve upon this from the last time, and nobody really knows what they're doing, none of us. This is a whole new animal, you know, having SkyWatch events with a thousand plus people with sound equipment for everyone to hear, and you know, it's just like it's a it's a new thing, right, So, like, props to them. They did a great job this year, but nobody ran up and took the mic or anything like last year. They were on it, they knew about it, they saw it. Last year they banned the the you know, individual responsible and they're like, not happening this time, buddy, we got you. And you know, it was a peaceful vibe. It was a totally peaceful vibe. No one was shouting at us. I kid you not on one because you know, Dad always praised throughout these things and also like makes jokes and stuff like that, and it's it's it's just a fun vibe if you really are talking with him while skywatching, right. But one part of the crowd was singing gospel music and the other part of the crowd was singing the freaking age of Aquarius song and that was funny. He was like, everybody sing it with me, and of course nobody's sanging, and he was like, what, really, nobody wants to sing? It was so funny. And Dad gets on the mic and he's like, I just can't believe that I've come all the way to California and on a Sunday night we're having church and we're you know, looking up and seeing God. It's just the irony of it. You know, California's woo, it's way out there. They don't really believe in God like that characteristically, That's that's kind of the the stereotype, right, So Dad and Dad was really tickled by that. But no, what was really amazing is we had lasers, right, and I kid you not, Like Dad took one of the lasers and he pointed it at a precise location in the sky and he said, we're going to see He said, I have a feeling that a cherub, he said. I called him babies or cherubs. He does my dad in private. He calls them little babies, the orbs. He's like they're children, the little babies. He said, I'm gonna we're gonna see a little baby with wings or a cherub appear right here. In the sky, and he took the laser and he dragged it and he said, it's gonna go this way, and it's gonna disappear right here, and the whole crowd saw him illustrate where he had the vision that it was gonna appear and where it was gonna disappear, and precisely as he predicted, twenty minutes later, a literal orb with wings appeared. We've put some photos online. Of course, people on the internet are like, it's a bird. It's a bird, but you know, that's obviously really stupid because it's glowing. And second of all, they weren't there, so they can't they they you know, they're not qualified to speak about what it was, to be honest. And then third of all, we just don't care. But this glowing being appeared. The whole crowd saw it. They're freaking out, screaming. It was undeniable that it was a glowing, translucent orb with flapping, freaking wings. People were sprinting because there was a tree in the middle of the spot where we were skywatching, so like some people couldn't see past the tree one way, some people couldn't see past the other way, and the cherub appeared kind of like behind the tree at a certain angle. So like me and many others, we were sprinting to go around the tree to see it, and I ended up seeing it and it flew for a while. The wings were clearly flapping, and then it disappeared, a manifested angel. If you look at the Vatican text known as the Nine Order of Angels, and it's this symbol this text with symbols of it of the nine different races of angels, and it has images of how they've always been depicted throughout time by the Vatican. If you look at the top right picture on the Nine Orders of Angels, it shows little orbs with wings cherubs. We saw an actual manifested, freaking biblical cherub poof appear exactly as my dad gave it play by play in advance over the crowd, and it was mind blowing. I mean, the energy was electric. There are people that were running up to us afterwards to talk about it. It was insane. And of course people from different angles got footage of it and they start posting in a line, and it was really amazing what happened. And we went home and were like, heck, yeah, Dad, youkick dash, buddy, But no, it was awesome, great time. Now how do I recover from that into the topic? Right? So tonight we're going to talk about the Secret Book of Judas. It's actually I think it's officially known as the Secret Gospel of Judas. Let me get the official name on that if anybody wants to read it. But it is a very cool text, is written in Coptic, and it is one of the nog Comodi scrolls, although technically there was another version of it found in a previous archaeological dig in the eighteen hundreds. Let me get the actual name. I think it's the Secret Gospel. It's just called the Gospel of Judas, and of course it's referring to Judas as Scariot. We got a lot of comments months back before my son was born. I was like, I might want to do like a gospel series of sorts. And then, as I've been saying, you know, I thought about it, and it's like, billions of Christians around the world have read the New Testament, or at least the Gospels. They're great stories. I love them, They're wonderful reads. But also like it's kind of like so mainstream and I thought about it in my time off. I was like, no, I want to do a Gnostic gospel series. I want to get into this hidden stuff that most people are not aware of, and I think it's very valuable and it provides a deeper look into the secret esoteric teachings of Christ. Right.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, this is Alex of Bledsoe said so, if you've been following the show for a little while, you'd know that I just had a child and this has been one of the most life changing experiences that I've ever been through. However, it has made me way busier, and I'm sure many of you out there, parents and many of you out there are busy. But just because you're busy, it doesn't mean that your spiritual exploration and your meditative practice has to suffer. That's why I'm so excited to tell you about the brand new offering from the Monroe Institute. If you go to Monroe Institute dot org, you can access the Gateway Voyage online and this is the complete Gateway program guided by Bob Monroe that you can take in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, and when you graduate, you get the certificate that everybody else that's been through Gateway gets. This is absolutely incredible because now your time is in your hands when it comes to the Monroe Institute. So if you go to the Monroe Institute dot org again that's Monroe Institute dot org and use code BSS at checkout, you get an additional discount Monroe Institute dot org. Use code b SS at checkout, and like, this stuff is really important because when you think of things like Rosicrucianism or you know, the Templar Knights or even the Freema or any of these ancient Atlantean mystery schools.
Speaker 1: Like this is what they're about. Let's just say that anybody who's in the know spiritually knows that this was the truth of Christ, that this was the true transmission. Not necessarily this text, it wasn't authored by Christ, but this body of work, the Gnostic work. We know that there were two movements. Generally speaking, there was actually a lot more than two, but we know there was two movements of the Christian regime back after Christ was crucified and then he ascended. There was the mainstream one that we have today, which was Peter and Paul, and they were kind of like the early foundation of what became the Vatican, one of the greatest, biggest boogeymen that controlled the entire world. And they give you this simple little doctrine. And then there was the other movement that was more or less and this gets technical, right, so I'm gonna have to kind of like disselect this a little bit, but more or less spearheaded by Jesus's siblings, particularly James, and others like Neoplatonic gnostic I'm gonna throw a bunch of buzzwords, but Atlantean mystery school initiates. There was this other movement of people at the time who agreed with Christ and were a part of that movement. And then you had the brother James and all the other siblings, and they created their own order or their own version of Christ's teachings. James actually was the first bishop of the Christian Church, and there went on to be a movement known as the ebia Nites. A thousand years down the line, this version of Christianity would eventually pop up as the Templar Knights. So we have these two old movements of Christianity in the world, one of them very exoteric. The Vatican. Everybody knows about that, and then you have the other one, the undercurrent that protected the true transmission and teachings of Christ, which was the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar were gnostics, but the Vatican said gnostics are evil, kill them. Okay. So this text that I'm reading from today was found in clay pots written in Coptic in Naghamadi, Egypt, in about nineteen forty five, and it says this is the version of or it says, this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. According to Judas is Scariot one of the disciples. And there's like fifty of them. And that's what I've been covering the last several episodes, all these different Gnostic tradition nagh Hamadi scholls scrolls, not skulls, scrolls. They're very important, they're very valuable. This particular was dated to have been written around one hundred and fifty to one hundred a D. Which that sounds really far after the death of Christ. But none of the gospels were written until around like the Gospel Mark, for example, written around seventy a D. They actually believe it was written in sixty nine AD. The Gospel of John right the most famous gospel, believed to have been written anywhere from ninety to one hundred and fifty a d. It's considered a canonical text about Jesus Christ. It wasn't written until sixty or even one hundred years after he was killed. And we still no pun intended except that as gospel. Do you see what I'm getting at here? So this is a very valuable text. This is just as old. This is essentially just as old as the books that we have in the Bible. And that's the thing that drives me crazy, is because in three hundred and sixty five a d. They put the Bible together in Africa and they said, these are the sixty six books that you get to have, and this determines the destiny of your soul. The Gnostic movement, who at that time was being killed. You have all these church fathers and theologians coming out like there's this popular text called against Heresies by Irenaeus that's condemning the Gnostics and the other movements of Christianity is heretical. And you have like the I think it was the Second Council of Nicia or the First Council of Nicia where they banned the Gnostic movement as heretical in other words, meaning kill them. They're evil. So you know, they decided long ago what version of Jesus we get, and they gave us the corporate paypig version that says you got to wear a little cross with an image of him being slaughtered and he's like he's bony and his ribs are sunk in and he's bleeding, and it's like, you know, you need to look at you need to worship his death. That's what the Church gave us. And you are born into this world filthy and putrid and covered in sin, and you know the only way that you can go to the afterlife is if you purify your soul by doing this baptismal ritual and you imagine eating his flesh and drinking his blood with the Eucharist, and you say magical prayers, and then it's like poof, you get a ticket to the pearly gates where Peter is going to let you in. And the Gnostics were like, I don't know, it's a little more complicated than that. You have to purify your thoughts that the true baptism is of the Light, the ineffable invisible God, and you have to live the teachings of Christ, that he was coming to give you a universal way, the way he was the teacher of the Way of righteousness, or the Way of the Heart, or the Way of the Light. So there's a key distinction here doctrinally, between the mainstream Christianity and the gnostic Christianity, which I think is one thousand percent better. One says you got to say certain things, you got to believe certain things, and you get a ticket. The other one says, you don't get off that easily. You have to be about what you say. You have to live. You have to transform yourself inside and out. You have to vibrate with the consciousness of Christ. You have to purify your thoughts and ascend through the heavenly realms with your soul. You have to actually be christ Like, not worship him as a God, but aspire to be like him. And I seem to remember at the end of the Gospel of John, he says, when I leave here, there's not going to be enough books in the entire world that could contain the miracles that you all will do in my name when I'm gone, that you all will be greater than me, and there's not enough books in the earth that could write and tell the stories of what you will do in my name, because Christ wanted to empower you to say, dude, you're better than me. Don't worship me. I'm not God. Oh God. Right, So anyway, get off my rant for a little second. Let's start with the Gospel of Judas. Right, So we know Judas is scariot as being the betrayer. He he's you know, turned over Christ for thirty pieces of silver. And the Gnostic version is a different story, and it says that actually Judas was Jesus's best friend and that other than Mary Magdalen being most likely his wife and his greatest companion and his equal, Judas was his greatest disciple. And he was also the thirteenth disciple. And there's some really cool elements in this one because it has aspects of like Egyptian magic and astrological knowledge, and also Greek, particularly like from the text to Maeus which was attributed to Plato. It talks about every one of our souls coming from a particular star, and it has use of Greek words like daemon not the same as a demon like an evil spirit, but a day is like a spiritual or sometimes even angelic entity. And there's a part where Jesus even calls Judas the thirteenth daymon. You know. So it's very interesting. And that's another cool thing about the difference in Gnostic Christianity or just Gnosticism itself is a movement. And you know, Christianity again, I don't in a way of speaking, I'm Christian like Christians are not bad. I don't think Christianity itself is inherently bad. I just think there's a lot of flaws and how we're taught to accept it that, you know, the mainstream version of it, Christianity with a big you know, they have big Sea Christianity and little Sea Christianity. I'm a little Sea Christian in other words, I follow Christ. But then you have big Sea Christianity, which is like you gotta follow this exact rule, you gotta follow this exact doctrine. You're gonna go to hell, you gotta do this, you gotta be a part of this church, you know, all the like the old school wrong version, in my opinion, the polyanity right. So Christianity is it's very much like everything outside of the Bible is evil. It comes from Satan. You can't look at Egypt, you can't look at Greece, you can't look at Hinduism. God forbid, don't do yoga because an evil spirit will possess you. Don't do anything outside of what's in the Bible. That's the big sea Christianity right doctrine like strict Christianity, and then you have Gnostic Christianity, or in my opinion, if we drop all the labels, it was the very real historical movement of Christ that says, you know, hey, God is within you, the whole meat. So the reason it's called gnostic is because it comes from the Greek word gnosis, which means to the effect of you have a very intimate, direct experience of the divine. You have a complete experiential understanding. It is an illuminating knowledge. When you think of this, it's like when Prometheus brings the fire down to the earth, and it's like mankind gains technology and fire and they completely unlock a new level of their being because of this divine gift bestowed upon them. It's an intimate, subtle, experiential connection with the Divine. That's what gnosis means. It means knowledge, but in that specific context. So they were called Gnostics because they were an initiatic tradition who since the ancient times of Egypt, the Hermitic tradition. I'm gonna do an episode probably next week that's going to talk about there are parts in this nog Hamadi library where they even by name mentioned Hermes Tris Majistus and the Grand Priest of the Order of Melchies a Deck which is none other than Melchies a dec right. And the New Testament there's parts where it says Jesus had become annoy as the high priest of the Order of melchiesidek. That's actually in the New Testament. I can't remember what book, if it's Hebrews or if it's I don't remember, but it's in there. So you know, when you read the Gnostic text, and when through that lens you look at the New Testament, you see this undercurrent of initiatic mystery tradition being connected to Christ. We know for a fact in history that the real historical movement of Christians after the Crucifixion of Christ, they were meeting in secret because their religion was illegal in underground Mithraic tombs to worship, and they were in an initiatic tradition. I mean even baptismal rituals that itself is initiatic, right, But in modern terms, we don't think of Christianity as initiatic because it's not, because it's been sanitized and it's become Catholicized, where it's like it's this very hierarchy, a cool structure of bishops and cardinals and priests and the Pope that are like above you, and they have the connection to God and you don't, and you have to earn it, and you have to come confess your crimes to your spiritual military leader, and you have to pay X amount of fees. And if you're in Europe, dude, you literally pay taxes to the church. What the heck? You know? So the Gnostic movement is essentially it's not about worshiping Christ. It's not about having the correct ticket. It's just about the simple truth that you are a fractal of the divine and the only way that you can escape Earth in the next life is to awaken that spark by having a direct revelatory experience with God, who has no name and cannot be understood, cannot be fathomed can only be experienced through gnosis, which is mystical revelation, right, whether it's meditation, whether it's out of body, whether it's supernatural experience, et cetera, et cetera. So the actual ancient movement of Gnostics eventually, like I said earlier, because of the involvement of Jesus's literal siblings, who in my opinion, have more prominence than these other people like Paul who never met him, they eventually became the Knights Templar, which do very much still exist today, and they very much are still recognized by the Vatican as a legitimate movement, although they are considered in a state of suspension. They're considered you know, underground and more of an initiatic mystery tradition. But the Gnostics collected what was real. They collected knowledge of Egypt, knowledge of Greece, knowledge of the Sufis, Tibet, Persia. I already did a whole episode on Zoustrianos, the Book of Zoroaster, right, the magi we know, you know, for example, I was going to talk about this in a little bit, but I'll do it now. How in the Book of Matthew, the Nativity scene where the three Magi, and some translations it says the three Wise Men are the three kings, but in the original it was the three Magi, right, which were the priests of zoroaster. They're speaking to King Herod and they say, the star is here, signaling the birth of the Savior of the world. And King Herod's like, oh, crap, because in the Jewish prophecy, the Savior is their Messiah, who would be a warrior king, who would literally be a bloodlined dynasty Hebrew who sits on the throne of Jerusalem or whatever their capital. Said he was, I think it was Jerusalem. So the three Magi had a different prophecy of the Savior. It was zoro Astor's prophecy, which was when the star appears in the east, the Savior of the world would be born and he would bring the knowledge of the Light to the world so that their souls could be purified and saved. They had different prophecies, and Herod says, oh, that's not good, because I'm king and I want to to stay that way, so kill every child in Israel. And the three Magi traveled, followed the star. They found Jesus and they said you need to get the heck out of here to his parents, you know, he's a baby. In the Book of Matthew, this this happens. It's the whole Nativity scene and they say, you need to get the heck out of here. King Herod is killing all the children. And Mary and Joseph took the infant Christ and fled to Egypt, and it literally says in Matthew that they lived there until he was two years old. In Egypt, well, there's a certain region in France where if you talk to the locals and you read the signs and you know where to really look, there is a castle, a cathle. There's a castle that was erected there two thousand years ago, give or take. That was owned by one of those three magi by the name of Balthasjar. This was his one of the three magi who came and brought gifts to the infant Christ and warned his parents to go to Egypt about the Czar. According to legend, even though his castle is really there, my father saw it, according to legend, was one of the ones who helped marry Magdalene flee after the crucifixion. So why am i saying this, because there is a there. There is a knowledge here that has been lost. It's been preserved, it has been preserved. It's not forever lost, but it has been hidden from us, it has been suppressed. And we've given a completely or we've been given a completely sanitized version of this story. And see, the phenomenon came and they started putting these Egyptian and initiatic terminologies into like my dad's head and into my head and coming into my dreams, giving me messages with higher glyphs. And I had this obsession like I have to you know, I have to figure this out. This is this is my life's work. Is is understanding the connection between Christ, the phenomenon, and the real story there and not the version that I've been told. And it's like, shut up, don't question it. Jesus didn't go die on other planets for aliens. You're right, he didn't, and they're not aliens, right. So anyway, so we have this notion of the star being significant in the Christian tradition. The Star of Bethlehem at every new age of star appears, even the lady she gave my dad a star that when the star appears, you'll know that the new knowledge has happened, and that we're in the age of Aquarius now the Regulus, you know, in the gaze of the in the gaze of the Sphinx. Right, So there's always the star. Well, in this book that I'm about to get into the Gospel of Judas, he says, every soul has a star, and you come from a star. And very fascinating information when you look into how the gnostic Christ himself and the na of that era who were with him, and then eventually it would go on to become the Templar Knights, you begin to pull apart the illusion and see that Christ was, in a way of speaking, the master teacher or the leader of the primal tradition, the primordial tradition, the PRIs of theologial, which is the ageless wisdom, the philosophy of all philosophies, the great truth that has existed throughout all of the universe, and the masters before the great probably the flood or whatever catastrophe destroyed the earth and wipe it out Atlantis, right, there was this form of Us that existed here that had all this knowledge and was in regular communion with the other side. Constant contact with angels with the divine. You can see evidence of this all around the world with you know, cave drawings of the phenomenon. You know, they were coming down and they were giving them transmissions. Something happened and this knowledge had to go underground because we destroyed ourselves and we lost touch with God and we went into an age of darkness, and religion became sanitized, and it became more corporate and exoteric, where there was this hierarchical structure of priests and leaders and all that, and they sanitized what you were allowed to have access to. And you know, point being Christ is connected to all of that when you understand the mystery of the Gnostic tradition and how it relates to Egypt, and you know, etcetera, etcetera. So it's very profound. So let's get into this. The Gospel of Judas. This is the opening text actually in the in the scroll, the Gospel of Judas, the secret revelatory discourse that Jesus spoke with Judas is Scariot in the course of a week, three days before his passion, when he appeared on the earth, he he performed signs in great wonders for the salvation of humankind. Some walked on the path of justice, but others stumbled in their mistakes, And so the twelve Disciples were called. He began to discuss with them the mysteries that transcend the world, and what will happen at the end. Many a time does he not appear as himself to the disciples, But you find him as a child among them. So he would change his form and appear to them as a child. Now, one day he was with the disciples in Judea, and he happened upon them as they were assembled together, seated in practicing their piety. When he drew nearer to his disciples as they were assembled together, seated in giving thanks over the bread, he laughed. The disciples said to him, oh, this is the last supper. By the way, this whole scene is the last Supper. When he drew or builds up to the last supper, essentially sorry. When he drew near to his disciples as they were assembled together, seated in giving thanks over the bread, he laughed. The disciples said to him, Master, why are you laughing at our prayer of thanksgiving? What is it we have done? This is what is proper? He answered, and said to them, I'm not laughing at you. By the way, I have to make note of this. The Jesus that you're given in the New Testament is very serious. But you know, in this context, he's jolly, he's humorous, he's and I'm going to get into why he was laughing in a second. There's multiple times in this text that he laughs because he's sitting there and he sees what his disciples are doing and they think they have it right, but they have it wrong, and he can't help but laugh because it's funny to him. That's not the version of Jesus we were given. The version of Jesus we're given is only you know, serious, and he's you know, he's tough, and he's you know, turning over the markets and like he was he was like us in a way. In another way, he was you know, fully realized God on earth. But it's just profound to think about. You know, we did the Stranger episode where we hear his prayer from the first person. We do this one where we see he's kind of jolly and he's kind of laughing at his disciples. But let's get into why he was laughing. He answered and said to them, I'm not laughing at you. You aren't doing this out of your own will, but because in this way your God will be praised. They said, Master, you are the son of our God. Jesus said to them, how is it that you know me? I tell you the truth, No generation will know me among the people who are with you. When his disciples heard this, they began getting angry and hostile and blaspheming against him in their minds. Jesus recognized that they did not understand, and he said to them, why has your concern produced this hostility? Your God, who is within you, who is a strong enough person? Oh, I'm sorry, ask it forward. Your God, who is within you and his powers, have become angry within your souls. Let any of you who is a strong enough person, bring forward the perfect human being and stand before my face. They all said, we are strong, but none of their spirits dared to stand before him except Judas is Scariot. He was able to stand before him, yet he could not look him in the eye, so he turned his face away. Judas said to him, I know who you are and from what place you have come. You have come from the immortal realm of the Barbello, and I am not worthy to pronounce the name of the one who has sent you. So remember Gnostics and mainstream Christians. Okay, So in mainstream Christianity, the Old Testament and the New Testament, or the same religion, the Jewish religion and the Christian religion, they're one, and it's like Christianity is like a continuation of that. But in reality, and even in the Red letter versions of the New Testament, when you read what Jesus was saying, he was like, no, we don't follow mosaic law anymore. We fulfilled that with a new law. There's only too love God with all your heart, mind and soul, and love your neighbor as yourself. And there's times when he's speaking to the Sadducey and he says, your father is Satan. I'm a little confused why they didn't sanitize that. The fact that they left that in there is like pretty profound. Whoever they was, you know, the councils of Nicea and the Roman officials who were creating the Bible. But the Gnostic version, they don't like the Old Testament God. They say that it's Satan. They say that it's yacht about Oath, the demiurge, the false creator of this matrix reality, and that we're here in an illusion, and the only way to leave this place is through enlightenment, through gnosis, which is enlightenment, knowledge, experiential connection, and knowledge of the divine that only you can have on your own terms. Nobody can give it to you. You can't pay for it, you can't think about it, you can't you can't get a theology degree in this. You have to be humbled and have a direct experience with God. But it's just interesting. Think of the scene of their sitting at the Last Supper and his twelve disciples are praying, and Jesus is sitting there giggling and laughing at them and saying, you don't even know what God you pray to, you fools. You're praying to Satan, blessing our food. He's laughing. Do you see what I'm saying here? This is completely different from the Bible, from the New Testament that we're given. Oh, and then Judas says, I know where you come from. You come from the lady, because in Gnostic terminology, Barbello is the lady Barbello and Sophia are the two names that they give for the goddess who was the first thought of the supreme invisible God. The first thought that was conceived from the mind of the highest supreme God was an inner reflection. Like remember we talked about this in the episode of the Stranger that I can't remember the name of the individual. I don't think it was given. But he viewed God and the angel Yoel told him he's completely still, He's at rest. It's like the zero point thing. How God himself is meditating in complete silence. And in that inner reflection the lady was created. She emanated from his mind, and they call her Barbello. So Judas is saying, you come from the Lady, you come from her realm. Jesus understood that Judas was contemplating the rest of what is lofty, and he said to him, move away from the others, and I shall explain to you the mysteries of the Kingdom, not so that you can attain it, but you will go through a great deal of grief, for somebody else will take your place, so that the twelve disciples may be complete once again with their God. Judas said to him, when will you explain these things to me, and how will the great day of light dawn for the dot generation. A lot of the text is destroyed. But when he said these things, Jesus departed from him. On another day, Jesus approached them. They said to him, Master, we have had a vision of you, for we have seen dreams of great power last night. Said why have you dot and hidden yourselves away? They said, we have seen a huge house in which there was a great altar in twelve men. They were priests, we would say, and a name. A crowd was in attendance at the altar. Until the priests were done presenting the offerings, we also were in attendance. Jesus said, what kind of people are the priests? And I'm not going to read every single line of text in this whole gospel. I'm going to skip a lot of it and just read valuable parts. But they go on to describe false holy men who make sacrifices to the false God and the name of Christ, and they commit murders and human sacrifices and horrible degenerate acts. And they said, and the men who stand before the altar call upon your name. And though all of their actions, of their deficiency that alter becomes full. After they said these things, they became silent, since they were upset. Jesus said to them, why are you upset? I tell you the truth. All the priests who stand at that altar call upon my name. I tell you again, my name been written on the dot dot dot of the generations of the stars, through the generations of people. Remember every dot dot dot is where the actual papyrus is destroyed. They have planted trees and my name without fruit, in a shameful way. Jesus said to them, you are the ones presenting the offerings at the altar. You have seen. That is the god you serve. And you are the twelve men you have seen. And the cattle brown brought in are the offerings you have seen. They are the multitudes you lead astray before that altar. The ruler of this world will stand and use my name in this manner, and generations of pious people will cling to him. In other words, he told them, for many generations to come, people will blaspheme, and they will say my name Christ, and they will be you know, false, and they'll commit horrible, abominable acts. Obviously we see that today with the mainstream Christianity that pretty much in control of the world mentally and spiritually. Jesus said to them, stop sacrificing dot dot dot that you have dot dot dot on the altars, since they are over your stars and your angels, and they have already come to their end there. So let them be dot dot dot before you, and let them go. More texts is destroyed generations dot dot dot. A lot of fragments of this papyrus were unfortunately damaged. Right a baker cannot feed all of creation that is under heaven. And when the disciples heard these things, they said to him, Lord, help us save us. Jesus said to them, stop disputing with me. Each of you has your own star, and everyone dot dot dot in more fragments that have been destroyed. That has not come dot dot dot spring of water for the tree of this realm. After a while that was all fragmented, But that one has come to provide water for the paradise of God and the race that will endure, because that one will not defile the way of life that generation, but not from eternity to eternity. So he's speaking that there is a a essentially race might be the wrong word, because that's our Kate language. But there is a type of human here that is very small in number, that is awakened and that has reached enlightenment or will reach enlightenment, and they are the only ones that will see God. And all the blasphemers who use the name of Christ and commit abominations and don't understand God, they will never see him. That It's just like planting a tree with no fruit. It's barren. He's giving an allegory on, you know, enlightenment. Interesting because he talks about how each one of you has a star, right, and Tomaeus Plato describes a cosmology where every human soul is associated with a star. And we see this today in the New Age movement. I'm a Pleiadian, I'm a whatever. What are they a Syrian? I don't know. I'm not into that stuff, but I think there's an element of truth to that, you know. I think in every New Age thing there is an ancient cognate that has some sort of Egyptian connection or Greek or Gnostic initiatic connection. And then today they go whoo, and they wear crystal crowns and they're like, I'm from the Pies. You know what I mean. They totally make it look bad. But in Timaeus, the Demiurge fashions a fixed number of souls. Each soul is assigned to a particular star in the heavens, and then before Earth that birth, the soul dwells in its star is shown the mysteries of the universe and cosmic order. Then the soul is incarnated into a human body, and if a person lives virtually and develops wisdom after death, the soul returns to its native star. If they live unjustly or a rat nationally, the soul undergoes further incarnations until it regains proper harmony. A key passage around forty one D to forty two B talks about the Demiurge placing each soul into a star and showing it the laws of destiny before sending it into an incarnated human vessel. So this is from the actual text to Maeus written by Plato. And when he had compounded the whole, he divided it into souls equal in number to the stars, and each several soul he assigned to one star, and setting them each as it were in a chariot, he showed them the nature of the universe and told them the laws of destiny. You have to remember that the Gnostics vibed with Plato. Plato lived about five hundred years before them. We have to think of the ancient world as being a transmission of culture, that they all had elements of each other's cultures esoterically, that they agreed were one, and they taught each other, and they had centers around the ancient world that would become initiatic temples, so you could be initiated into these mysteries. And in Persia and the Sufi tradition in Greece, like the Oracles of Delphi and the Aleusian mysteries and the temples in Egypt. They they all of the Druids, Theodentic mysteries. Obviously you have versions of Buddhism like Tibetan Buddhism or Shinoon in Japan. They they were all aligned with a lot of their cosmology and nature of the soul. And it's even said, and I believe that there is a non commany text that even talks about Jesus going to these places and learning from their masters and becoming a master, and then returning to his home and you know, revealing these mysteries for the first time out into the world, which would make a lot of sense. Why they killed him, right, the powers to be Oh my god, this guy's a crowd of five thousand people outside of our city. You know. That's that's that's that's an army. He had an army that he was like, follow me, We're gonna do it new, We're gonna do a whole new thing. Then this crap that they got you do in sacrificing sheep and cow and crap. But so, why am I reading from Plato this is the Gospel of Judas episode because I wanted you to see what scholars believe Jesus was referring to in that moment that he may have been in this context referring to to Maais on the nature of the soul coming from a star. And I'm not sure if I wrote this down crap, I guess I didn't. But inside the actual pyramids in Egypt, if you look at the hieroglyphs of the wall, they are known as the pyramid texts or the utterances, and one of the pyramids has a whole wall that talks about the Pharaoh dying and returning to the great Star. So in ancient Greece and in ancient Egypt, which is even older than the Grecian mysteries, you had this understanding that we come from stars, that our soul is a star. Now, unfortunately this guy's dark. But who else said that? Aleister Crowley right. Just because he said it doesn't make it wrong.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: What it probably means is that he studied all these mysteries and then he took it and used it in his own thing. He didn't create this. But there's this trail that you can follow in the ancient world where Jesus Christ, according to this text of Judas is scariot Plato literally the freaking eternal who God knows how long they've been there. The pyramids with these hiery glyphs that have been there forever and ever. They all point to this concept that we come from a star and we return to a star upon death. So I'm like, maybe think I think the stars are entities. We think of them as like little g God, you know, and this higher order orders and scales of cosmic being. You know, there is a belief that as we die, if we pass the test here, we move up to another level. Maybe it's the sun. You know, we go to the Sun and we keep graduating through levels of existence as we reach enlightenment at this stage, and there's many levels of stages of existence throughout the cosmos. It's not heaven or hell. Let's let's just say that. If anything, I think Earth is heaven and hell, and you choose and you experience both, and it's karma. So just to summarize tomais and then we'll get back to Judas. Every soul originates in association with a particular star. I'm a Pleanian, I'm a Syrian, I'm an Ournian, or whatever they say in the New Age movement, right embodyment on Earth is temporary. You reincarnate until you figure it out. The soul's destiny is to return to its own star if it lives in accordance with reason and justice. That's a very Greek theme. Reason, right, mathematics, they were all about that. Back to Judas, Judas said, Master, just of you, as as you have listened to all of them, now also listen to me, for I have seen a powerful vision. Jesus heard this and laughed, and he said to him, oh, thirteenth, Damon, why are you so excited? Speak your mind then, and I'll hear you out. Judas said to him, I have seen myself in the vision, as the twelve disciples were stoning me and treating me harshly. And I also came to the place that dot dot after you. I saw a house and my eyes could not grasp its dimensions. Important people moved around it. That house had a thatched roof, and within the house there was a crowd dot dot Master, let me also come in with these people, Jesus answered and said, your star has deceived you. Judas. Further, no person of mortal birth is worthy to go into the house that you have seen. That place is kept for the saints, where the sun and moon will not rule nor the day, but they will stand there always in the eternal realm with the holy angels. Look, I have told you the miss of the Kingdom, and I have taught you the error of the stars and dot dot dot sin dot dot dot on the twelve realms. And we're kind of getting close to the end here. This is very small text. Jesus said, Come that I may teach you about the things that no person will see. For there is a great and infinite realm whose dimensions no angelic generation could see, and which is the great invisible spirit, which no eye of angel has seen, no thought of the mind has grasped, nor was it called by a name. And a cloud of light appeared in that place, and he said, let an angel come into existence as my attendant, and a great angel, the self generated God of Light, came from the cloud. Four more angels came into existence because of him from another cloud, and they served as attendance for the angelic self generated. And this self generated said, let Adamas or Adam come into existence, and the emanation came to be. Remember I keep talking about emanation theology. Emanation theology, and the emanation came to be. And he created the first luminary to rule over him, and he said, let the angels come into existence for adoration of him. And ten thousands without number came to be. And he said, let an eternal being of light come into existence, and he came to be. He established the second luminary to rule over him with tens of thousands of angels without number for adoration. This is how he created the rest of the eternal beings of light, and he made them rule over them, and he created for them ten thousands of angels without number for assistance. Adamis was in the first cloud of light, which no angel could see among all those who are called God, and he dot dot dot after the image dot com and after the likeness of this angel, he revealed the incorruptible generation of Seth to the twelve Luminaries twenty four. Remember in biblical texts it talks about the twenty four elders around the throne. Well, maybe their high order cosmic beings that were thought into form by God. You know. He revealed seventy two Luminaries and the incorruptible generation by the will of the Spirit. The seventy two Luminaries in turn revealed three hundred sixty Luminaries in the incorruptible generation by the will of the Spirit, so that their number would be five for each Their father consists of the twelve eternal beings of the twelve Luminaries, and for each eternal being there are six heavens, so that there are seventy two heavens for seventy two luminaries, and for each of them five firmaments. And ordered that there might be three hundred sixty five firmaments. So these are all different dimensions of existence throughout the Cosmos. They were given authority in a great angelic host without numbers for honor and adoration. In addition, virgin spirits as well, for honor and adoration of all the eternal beings and the heavens and their firmaments. Now the multitude of those immortal beings is called Cosmos. That is corruption through the Father and the seventy two luminaries, with the self generated and his self seventy two, or excuse me, his seventy two eternal beings. There the first human appeared with his incorruptible powers. The eternal being that appeared with his generation, the one in whom are the Cloud of knowledge, and the angel is called Ellleth dot dot dot Realm dot dot dot. After these things said, let twelve angels come into existence to rule over chaos in the underworld. And look from the cloud, an angel appeared whose face blazed with fire and whose countenance was fouled with blood. His name was Nebro, which is interpreted as rebel, but others name him Yaaldabaoth. And another angel, Sokla, also came from the cloud. So Nebro created six angels in Soakla to be attendants, and they produced twelve angels in the heavens, and each one received a share in the heavens. So these are the arkans that rule physical life, y'all to bow or Satan or the Gnostics would say, it was the Old Testament God, thou shall have no other gods before me, for I am a jealous god. You know. He demands sacrifice, he demands blood to be paid for his forgiveness and loyalty. Christ was like, ah, we don't speak to God with blood. We speak to God with love. Right, My God is love. He's not war and blood and sacrifice and murder. And he's like, y'all's got a Satan and he's evil. That's actually in the New Testament. He says, your father is the father of lies. He's Satan. He's speaking to the Sadducees, which is the priestly rabbinical class in first century Judea. Anyway, almost done, and the two all rulers talk to the twelve angels. Let each of you and let them generation dot dot text is destroyed. Five angels. The first is Seth, who is called Christ. Let's pause. According to this text. I remember this is not new age mumbo jumbo. This is a two thousand year old text that is claimed to be from a first hand source, even though he wasn't alive at the time of Judas. A part of this, you know, Gnostic Christian movement telling the story of Judas is Scariot as the best friend and the chief disciple of Jesus Christ. And he is saying here that the first earthly human which was not Adam, which was not canaan Abel, those were pre what we are now, you know, fleshy humans that was not Adam and Eve that was not Canaanabel. They were some other form of being. They were created in the image of God. Then we fell into material reality. So according to this Seth was the first earthly human. Is that true? I don't know. This is probably allegorical, right, but they are saying that whoever this first earthly human was, he was Christ. Interesting that if you look at the channel material of Edgar Casey. I love Edgar Casey. He says a similar thing that when he was having visions of the past, he saw that Christ the immortal spirit, which if you look through all the texts of non commodity which is what I've kind of been stringing you along over the last month or two. There are multiple indications that Christ existed before the man Jesus was born on earth. That Christ may have been the self generated one, that Christ and the Lady are one, that their brother and sister, that they're both the immortal spirits that exist throughout the cosmos, and that Jesus, the son of Mary, was the human. That Christ possessed is a bad word, but inhabited, lived within, coincided with in his body. But that Christ is an immoral spirit, or as Rudolph Steiner said, the cosmic impulse throughout the universe is Christ. Right, It's a frequency. It's an eternal frequency of consciousness that we that inhabits us when we become enlightened. According to this and according to Egar Casey, Christ has been here many times, not just in the man Jesus, but that he was the last one, and that in the New Age Christ would be available to all of us. That this is the new knowledge, that we can all be inhabited by the consciousness of Christ. That that's that's the evolution that we're going towards. The new Man, the superhuman is Christ. Consciousness. Right. But according to Egra Casey, according to this, the first earthly man was Christ. Malchizadek was Christ. That's egur Casey's version. Enoch was Christ, or hermestruce ma Justus was Christ. Zoroaster was Christ. I think he said, if I remember correctly, Joshua was one of them. And many other different people throughout the past were inhabited by the cosmic being Christ, the universal thought form that comes from the mind of God. It's an eternal entity. It's a wavelength of consciousness that we can attune to by purifying our mind in our heart by the baptism of the light. This is enlightenment. It's becoming like Christ. Right, it's Christ consciousness. The Church don't like this. They're listening right now. They're like, curse you. I was gonna say, mister Bledsoeb, that's my dad. Curse you, young man. That's the Church. They don't like this kind of stuff. I'm telling you, okay. And the twelve rulers talk to the twelve angels. Oh, I just read that part in my pause. Who is called Christ? Right, Seth is called Christ. The second angel is Harmathoth, who is dot dot dot. The third is Galila, the fourth is Jobel, the fifth is Adu Nios. These are the five who ruled over the underworld and first over Chaos. Then Sokla said to his angels, let's create a human being after the likeness and after the image. They formed Adam and his partner Eve, who in the cloud is called Zoe. I'm like what never heard that before? For all the generations seek him under this name, but each of them calls her with their own names. Now Sokla did not command dot dot dot, accept dot dot dot the generations dot dot this dot dot dot, And the ruler said to him, your life is extended for a time, along with your children. Remember Sokla is Yaudebao with Satan. This is a very fragmented text. In the beginning it says light dot dot dot around dot dot spirit within you, which you have made to dwell in this flesh among the generations of angels. But God caused knowledge to be granted to Adam and those who are with him, so that the kings of Chaos and the underworld might not dominate them. Remember in the episode The Invisible Ones. We talk about this. In the Secret Apocryphon of John where it said that the five angels came down from the throne of God or you know, the dimension of God, and they tricked the Demiurge to breathe his spirit into man, which you know he was created as a thought of the lady Sophia or Barbello or whatever you want to call her. So that very trick alone breathed the Holy Spirit into humans, so that they would have the power to become enlightened with her, with her being, with her soul. Right. So this is this is kind of another text from another author, but in the same tradition, referencing that it says God caused knowledge, or in this actual word, it was written nosis and Coptic God caused nosis to be granted to Adam and those who are with him, so that the kings of chaos in the underworld might not dominate them. So God saw that Satan was trying to create us and trap us here, and he said, I can't allow that, and he gave us the ability to awaken to the light. Even though we live in the darkness, the light is inside of us and we can activate it. We can awaken the light, right, Judas said to Jesus. Then what will those generations do, Jesus said, I tell you the truth. The stars above all bring matters to their end. When Sakla completes his time designated for him, their first star will shine with the generations, and they will bring to completion what has been mentioned. They will do immoral things in my name and slay their children, and they will dot dot dot and dot dot dot en my name, and your star will rule over the thirteenth eternal realm, which we know the thirteenth eternal realm is the Lady, the feminine. And afterward Jesus laughed. Judas said, Master, why are you laughing at us? Jesus answered and said, I'm not laughing at you, but rather at the error of the stars, because these six stars wander around with these five warriors, and all of them will be destroyed with their creatures. Look, you have been informed of everything. Lift up your eyes and behold the cloud and the light that is within it, and the stars that are circling it. And the star that leads the way is your star. Judas lifted up his eyes and beheld the cloud of light, and he entered it. The scholars believe in this context when it says and he entered it. It was referring to Jesus, not Judas. Like Judas lifts his eyes and sees Jesus transfigure into a cloud of light in a sind those were standing. Those who were standing on the ground heard a voice coming from the cloud and saying, dot dot dot great generation, dot dot dot image and and all the texts fragmented there now dot. Their high priests murmured because he had stepped into the guest room for his prayer. But some scholars were there watching closely in order to lay hold of him during the prayer, for they were afraid of the people, since he was regarded by them all as a prophet. And they came over to Judas and said to him, what are you doing in this place? You are Jesus's disciple. He answered them in accordance with their wish, and Judas received some money and handed them him over to them. The Gospel of Judas a little different from the Bible. In this version, Jesus convinces Judas to betray him as his best friend and chief disciple to fulfill his destiny as the crucified Christ, and he doesn't want to do it, and he sees a vision of the other disciples stoning him and trying to kill him and abuse him, and Jesus basically says, you will. And I left some of the text out because I didn't want to read the entire thing. And there's some parts where Jesus basically says you will suffer for generations, but you'll be rewarded in the end eternally. And he says here you will return to the thirteenth realm, the thirteenth aon which is the Lady Sophia the Barbello. Any thoughts, I enjoyed listening to that. Good.
Speaker 2: It's a lot to chew on. Man, it's pretty different, right, pretty mind blowing.
Speaker 1: So why do they hide this from us? You would think if they if they were. First of all, we have to think about how stupid this is. That a bunch of people two thousand years ago got together and was like, this one's real, this one's not, this one's not, this one is. They can have this one and you guys can't have these. But what you have to understand is that these Nagamadi scrolls, these are not the only copies. There were multiple copies throughout the ancient world that were destroyed by the Church, and these scrolls that were found in the desert in Naghammadi, Egypt. That's why they called the Naghammadi Library or the Naghammadi Codex. Right, these scrolls were so sacred that these Gnostics took them and hit them to preserve them throughout the millennia. Let's just say that there are elements of the tradition of the Knights tim Plar that have referenced certain of these texts for a thousand years now as a fact, but they were only found in nineteen forty five. How's that possible. Well, it's because they descend from the original Gnostic tradition and they have always preserved the great secret, which was well, there's multiple it's manifested. The Lady, the Goddess. She's universal, and the only place that says, nope, she's not real is Christianity. But then the Catholic version of Christianity, which is killed more than any people than any other group in the world throughout the millennia. You know, they've millions and millions of millions.
Speaker 2: They like to pretend that they don't worship.
Speaker 1: Her, Yes, exactly, they pretend that and they call her Mary. They can't. They can't kill the goddess. They can't. They've tried, They've hidden her for two thousand years. But the Goddess is everything. She's the truth. So you have these two movements of Christianity. You have the apostle Paul scholars would call christ Ology, which is a demand to worship Christ like Hercules or Zeus or Demeter or Apollo. You have to literally worship Him as God and that's your ticket to heaven. Or you have the Gnostic movement, which Jesus was most likely a part of being an essene and being to these other initiatic traditions. You have these guys saying, hey, this is this world is an illusion. It's not the real world. The real world is spirit. You have to purify your mind and your heart, and you will have an experience with God so that you will no longer be bound by the material world. Your your your mind is eternal and it comes from God. It doesn't matter what script you say. It matters the vibration of your soul, the frequency of your consciousness. They didn't have those words back then. Those are kind of scientific modern words. But the principle is the same, right, So you have these distinct movements, but you know, they were all about the lady. They were all about you know, we we are a mixed race of those of us who are enlightened or awakened or you know, have that spark, and then many who don't, and they are like more or less in and they're not psychically activated because they are not enlightened. And they may even say that they believe in Christ or God or whatever, but they're you know, they're having this vision of sacrificing people and murdering and doing horrible, degenerate things. These two distinct movements. One became the Vatican and then eventually Protestants in the fifteen hundreds, right, the other one knights templar, you know, all these other initiatic truths. So it's like you have to think about it, what's going on here? Like why why isn't first of all, you couldn't even really have a Bible, like if you were just a peasant like the rest of us, like you know, we're out there farming cabbage in fourteen hundred. Right. It's like, man, I can't wait to go to service on Sunday to hear from a monk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then some airbender just runs through your entire Cardiff cabbages.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, Avatar the Last Airbender. And we have a lot of people listening. They're like, what's an airbender? No, but like, think about it. If you're like if you're just like a peasant in the fourteen hundreds and you're like farming cabbages, you're thinking, like, I can't wait to go hear the Gregorian chants at service this week and go to Mass and pray with the monks. Like they didn't have a Bible. They did not have a Bible. It wasn't until many years later when they had the King James Translation and they began to and of course, because of the advance of it, technology began to distribute it to where you could just have a Bible. Like, think about that. You were told what to believe for so long and we still are. But you know, anyway, I'm gonna stop ranting on my soapbox. I just I had I had a strong feeling to want to continue going. And there's several more. There's a few more of this non commody library that I want to hit. And then eventually when I feel like I've talked about all the ones I want to talk about. I'm gonna move and I'm gonna go somewhere else. But I hope you guys are enjoying this. Thank you for listening to the show. Thank you for tolerating Alex. He's usually so quiet. You know, it's a lot to tolerate. And uh, you know, have a great week. We love you, guys. Weird things happened in the back yard of Letting Out.
Speaker 2: Weird Weird, weird
Speaker 1: M