Speaker 1: A.
Speaker 2: Right, there we go. Hey, it's time to read my lips.
Speaker 3: I got Jeff on the phone.
Speaker 4: Hi Jeff, Hello, Hey Jeff, welcome to read my lips.
Speaker 3: Who's your man?
Speaker 1: I got Alex?
Speaker 3: You got Alex?
Speaker 2: You chose him?
Speaker 3: Or Chili was already taken him. You were pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chili was taken.
Speaker 3: So Chili is he speaking the truth?
Speaker 2: I can't not confirm this. You know, it's like we look alike. So either way they're winning.
Speaker 3: A Well, let's say hi to Eric.
Speaker 4: Eric is the is the big winner today because he got Chili? I guess, Hi, Eric, Hey, hey, good morning. You picked Chili. So everything that's been said on the air is true. You got through first, you said Chili is my best path to victory. And then Jeff got through and said, well all that was left is Alex. I guess I'll take him the guy that won it all that.
Speaker 2: He could have been the second collar, and I just kind of him to believe he was first.
Speaker 3: Well, the boys are going to go at it again. What are they trying to win? These fellas on the radio on the phone, here.
Speaker 5: We have pit tickets to this weekend summer of Loud to Ur twenty twenty five. Oh, no, pressure, Chili, don't even listen to what I say.
Speaker 2: Chilie taking it so bad?
Speaker 3: Take him to the pit, Chili.
Speaker 2: I can only do my best. Alex is such a good player. Sometimes we go to overtime. Thank you, buddy.
Speaker 5: My gosh, it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's don't hate, Yeah, it's throw up eat.
Speaker 5: Can you remind me I'm important here? Timing to hear mine? Twenty up, twenty down?
Speaker 2: My god? What do you do?
Speaker 5: New Keiler nuclear Nuclear Newclaire?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Are you timing twenty seconds?
Speaker 3: Twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 2: Who's going first? Actually?
Speaker 3: What would you like to do?
Speaker 2: I'll go first?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: I like to take you know, I like to take a little bit of the stress. All well, thank you, I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm disgusted by the love here, disgusted, good sportsman.
Speaker 2: Would you like for us to be tearing? I mean my ears? This song is so rough.
Speaker 5: I brought headphones for next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, we're using the same issue to headphones.
Speaker 3: Oh he has to have the same ones. Have they been twins approved?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right? Hey, speaking of massive don they're in the music block page today. Oh they are they're guitarist. Yes, yes, yes, ask me who showed up to work today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, clearly chilly. Okay, here we go. I just got done shuffling, Yes I had.
Speaker 4: I got it down to eight really really good words, and I said, mo, final, you can get rid of one of these.
Speaker 3: I need seven for the game.
Speaker 4: You got rid of one. All killer, no filler. Okay, here we go, Donovan. A bunch of new people sent words in today too, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Uh, Jeff, I guess you're just sitting there along with Alex Eric.
Speaker 3: This is your man. You ready? Here we go, thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, don't start trying to laugh. Look at that face. Yeah, you are giving him a face.
Speaker 3: When I look at Chili, I smile.
Speaker 5: How can you not intimidating?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 6: Boner donor boner judge, boner donor boner toner, boner donor, boner song, boner donor.
Speaker 2: Boner soldier bowling soldier.
Speaker 6: Boner donor bowling solo boner.
Speaker 5: I ah close.
Speaker 7: Like he was so so close out of the gates.
Speaker 2: Oh what was it?
Speaker 4: Boner boner donor.
Speaker 2: Those guys are important ladies. Sometimes I might need it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Okay, watch out, watch it. Let me get on the dump button for him. All right, here we go, next word.
Speaker 5: Twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 3: That felt like three minutes. I was saying that word.
Speaker 5: Well, like it next time.
Speaker 3: That was twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: Twenty seconds on the clock, the same.
Speaker 3: Twenty seconds that we've been using for every word.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was saying, right.
Speaker 3: It's out there hanging. Here we go. Kyle sent this word in here we go, thumbs.
Speaker 1: Up, thumbs up, meat marriage, Okay, say it again, meat marriage, meat marriage, pissed, bondage, meat, meat marriage, meat please, bondage, meat please, powder meat marriage.
Speaker 3: It's so broken, really, just give him a point for that.
Speaker 2: Al Yeah, oh meet marriage, meat marriage.
Speaker 4: You you're so close, apparentallel world.
Speaker 2: You were so close, yeah, so close to no pit hold, Eric.
Speaker 5: I hope you're enjoying this as much as we are.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I felt like I was saying boner donor for five minutes.
Speaker 3: I felt like I felt like I said meat marriage twice and it was time.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: I love it so much, I'm backup timing.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Amy, Amy said one to us, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Amy should have rinsed my eyes before you.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, here we go, most crying.
Speaker 2: I can't all right.
Speaker 3: This was probably meant for the other twin, but you can't keep apart.
Speaker 4: There we go, thumbs up, Let's go, triple dipper, triple nipple, triple dipper, triple dipper.
Speaker 3: There we go. Everybody speaks trip univer ful language.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's Alex's thing, you know this, twins we're saying God, I.
Speaker 4: Said, I go, I'm sure that Amy wanted Alex to get that.
Speaker 5: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: No, thank you Amy.
Speaker 3: Okay, one to tie too for the dub.
Speaker 7: Good luck King, Thanks man, Eric, he got.
Speaker 3: One for you. How you feeling about those pit passes right now?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm feeling good.
Speaker 5: Okaya, it really was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I still thinks Chili's bringing it home. All right, Jeff, your man's up.
Speaker 6: It's time to read my lips.
Speaker 3: All right. Alex is now putting on the headphones.
Speaker 4: He will not be able to hear the words that are coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: He's focused, man, I'm scared when he's focused.
Speaker 3: One to tie, twenty seconds on the clock to win, mo. You left me a word for overtime, okay, you need it right, Okay, thank you? She kind of went through all the words.
Speaker 5: There's an extra one in the trash in case we double.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: No, she put it out there.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I want to hear double overtime. Let's do this relate playing that radio wizards. I made us late five hours late.
Speaker 3: Melissa, thank you for this word.
Speaker 7: Saggy booty? What saggy booty, snake booty, saggy booty, sagy saggy booty. All right, say it good and say it good.
Speaker 5: I did you did well?
Speaker 2: You're giving it to him if you would have send Madonna.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it's drooping a little, but she's in her sixties.
Speaker 2: Come on, steal saggy.
Speaker 3: It's probably the best six year old keister on the planet.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, way, it's a fake one.
Speaker 3: Well, what's her name?
Speaker 2: You think, Elizabeth? What's your name?
Speaker 3: Elizabeth Hurley?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's probably it's.
Speaker 3: Getting close to sixty.
Speaker 4: Here we go, I'll take Balley saith he did Sorry, Here we go, Eli, friend, this is trouble on. I think he's friend on right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I messed him up this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's friend of Yeah, thumbs up. This was probably meant for mo tequila turkey.
Speaker 7: Say I in tequila turkey, tequila turkey.
Speaker 2: I felt like that week was their last week. I don't know what the week before?
Speaker 6: Take him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think because that's remember when that guy blew up that house or whatever? That last week? Can we use the week before? Right this? Have we used that word? Other?
Speaker 3: John? We use that word?
Speaker 5: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I don't remember. I might be wrong. I'm known to be wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, chilli, there's a form you can fill out chili. Yeah, if the word has been used two weeks ago. I can't find that flavor.
Speaker 2: It goes to wizards.
Speaker 3: I can't find the form to fill out chili.
Speaker 4: But if that word was used, there's a form we could fill out.
Speaker 3: I'll give you to you. Here's here's the No, that's not it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to the winner is.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jeff?
Speaker 2: Hey there, sure, Jeff, you just won.
Speaker 5: You're going to the Summer Allowed Tour this weekend. Friend, you have to send us to selfie from the pit. Hell yeah, ah, he won't, he will?
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 5: My name is Moe m O at the bugs dot Com.
Speaker 4: All right, friend, I got you, Jeff, Eric All, it's Chili Moe.
Speaker 3: Great job, everybody,