Speaker 1: Oh that's are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and tonight is the cult member of Live Show Baby.
Speaker 3: Welcome in all good cult members.
Speaker 2: I am in a undisclosed location that's all right, spirit and everything, So welcome in everybody.
Speaker 3: If you would.
Speaker 2: Mute yourself until you want to speak up and say something otherwise, that'll catch up all your background noise and everything like that.
Speaker 3: But with that being said, what it do.
Speaker 4: It's been a weird week, man, it has been a really weird week in general. But good things, very good things overall. I was just watching this comedian Josh Johnson. I love this guy. He was dogging on the Coldplay kiss cam couple.
Speaker 5: Have you seen this?
Speaker 3: I think I heard about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, it was the Texas representative or something like that or no, no.
Speaker 4: No, it was one of the biggest tech CEOs in their state right. And he was out at a Coldplay concert with at first glance, what you would assume would be his wife, his girlfriend is significant other, whatever the case is. And man, as soon as the kiss can win to them, homegirl like just turned around and hit her face. He like dropped, like damn, you're sprawled out on the floor to get out of frame. Come to find out this was the CEO and his HR lady. Both of them are married, not to each other, and now it's a whole situation.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, it's it's hilarious.
Speaker 6: He resigned next day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so wait on who who's unmuted?
Speaker 3: She resigned the next day.
Speaker 4: She resigned almost immediately, and then he resigned like six days later, three days later or something like that. But yeah, it's I was just watching this comedian roast the ever loving Alright, I just watched him roast. Okay, got muted in and unmuted.
Speaker 7: What's happened to Renee there?
Speaker 5: Is that there go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically roasted the shit out of them for like a solid thirty minutes, and it was beautiful.
Speaker 5: It was hilarious, And it's.
Speaker 4: Again realistically, no one would have known who these people were. If I told you the name of his tech company, you wouldn't know it, right, But their response, they could have just played it cool. They could have just kept it low key, or they could have just kind of been like ah and like played like they're just a shy couple and it would.
Speaker 5: Have been fine. It would have been fine.
Speaker 4: But the Internet be Internet, and within I think somewhere around fifteen minutes of that dropping onto the Internet, they knew this dude's work, they knew his position, they knew where she worked. They reached out to their spouses like the Internet cannot be matched.
Speaker 5: It just wins, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Internet doesn't lose. And you know it's always somebody from hr M. What I mean, everybody always got to dip their pen in the old Company Inc.
Speaker 5: Which makes no sense to me.
Speaker 4: That is the people that fire people for being inappropriate in the workplace.
Speaker 5: Why would you try to fuck that person?
Speaker 4: Like, of all the people, not the timekeeper, not Now, somebody's gonna make sure you get a solid bonus at the end.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess she was.
Speaker 4: She was dogging the CEO, so I mean, hey, I guess it makes sense on her behalf, but for him, like, bro, the lady that can ruin your career over a court case, that's the one you're gonna yep, show enough, show.
Speaker 2: Enough because I am the law. That's why, sir.
Speaker 4: It's uh yeah, it's a funny situation. And I mean, I don't know the entirety of the situation. I don't know all of what's going on, but I know that he himself. I just watched an interview with him after the fact that he's like, listen, I know I'm not the only guy to have a work wife. Okay, I'm sure there's tons of guys out there that have them.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I'm getting getting ran through to this level. Okay, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: My wife is obviously leaving me, and I just, you know, got fired for my company.
Speaker 5: So this, this and this, and.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, you know, shit, dude, the internet just found this. It's gone. You can't bounce back from this. I'll say this.
Speaker 5: In America, we get a second act. There's so many.
Speaker 4: Comeback stories of somebody that was in a high position and then fucked themselves out of.
Speaker 5: It and then they have a comeback.
Speaker 4: America at least gives you the opportunity to have the second act.
Speaker 5: Other countries you don't get that option.
Speaker 4: So, like, he can go into a comeback story at this time, he's gonna have to keep his nose clean and his dick and his pants for a solid five count before he can even approach this conversation again. But hr lady, Oh no, she's she's divorcing her husband now.
Speaker 5: So I mean, and of all the people, that's not a good looking one either.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I got this actually confused. There was a Texas representative that also just got caught and that there was actually somebody on TikTok that came and like blew the horn on the whole situation. I can't remember his name or her name, but it was like a Texas representative of sorts and she, yes, he's been he's been unfaithful to his wife ever since twenty twelve or something like that, and I'm just one of his little pieces that that that he could add to his uh, his his cabinet or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's like, man, that's not a good look.
Speaker 5: I'm looking up now. I want to see. Okay, it's a Giovanni.
Speaker 4: The name I would know it Giovanni, Caprigo, Jesus fucking or some shit. Yeah, Capri Gliani, Cabriglioni, Jesus fucking Sicilian has entered the conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 5: There's so many vowels.
Speaker 2: I love that people are just getting blasted on TikTok like that. It's awesome. This is why you need TikTok. Jacob, it's not all Chinese warfare.
Speaker 4: Well, I respectfully disagree, but also, god, it sounds like I need to stay my ass away from TikTok. People be out there looking for smoke. I don't need any more of my if I got plenty, I got two X wives. For fuck's sake, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Shit.
Speaker 3: I would like to just keep my number at one.
Speaker 5: So do that, do that, don't do what I did? Do that? Keep that shit easy. Dog.
Speaker 2: So getting over to the chat, Alexandra says, holy fuck, did I just walk into a cult?
Speaker 3: If I did, this must be some faggy cult.
Speaker 4: What's up you, guys, alex We have loved you and missed you for these past few weeks. We've been working like crazy. We are happy when you can stop in. You know, I understand that work schedule be shitty, but thank you for being here with us.
Speaker 2: They do be, Anthony said, evening. Fellas and folks, Anthony want to do good brother. The yoked Yid, our Jewish correspondent said that was a great beginning.
Speaker 3: Hey people, what up?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: So I shot I shot earlier at my apartment and then I made a drive to Louisiana. So it's not necessarily a super undisclosed location, but I'm just not in my house. And of course I went to go bring my computer. I brought everything, the mixer, the mic, the headphones, the computer, and everything. Left the fucking mouse and keyboard at my apartment like an idiot. So now I'm having to use an undisclosed person's laptop, and uh, it's it's it's working.
Speaker 3: You know, it works all right. So that was the little bit of controversy that we had in the beginning.
Speaker 2: We were trying to scramble and hurry up because usually I'm the one that sets this whole cult member live show up, and so I was like showing Jacob how to do it and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the whole with the whole traveling studio situation, as I have been known to hit the road from time to time for work or for you know, the charities that I support in these types of things. Dude, the laptop comes and clutch my entire studio, breakdown my entire work office. If we're gonna get real, here can fit into your average book sack, and I love that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, after I was planned on doing I was actually planning on getting paid a little bit earlier because I was planning on eyeing a laptop so I wouldn't have to bring my computer whenever I came out to Louisiana. But you know, checks be checking and not checking.
Speaker 5: Sometimes and not checking sometimes.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, what up you glorious bastards? White boy Wizard? Where have you been, sir, bro? Why have you been so absent? I haven't seen you on the cold, I haven't seen you on Meta have you? Have you been cheating on us? Are we not your favorite?
Speaker 8: No? No, no, I have been going through, dude. So I took a break from everybody, and now I'm in uh South Dakota for a few months helping my brother in law I finish a few houses because we're moving him and my sister and my two nephews back to the mountains by me.
Speaker 2: So oh no, okay, Hey, dude, you know you can always call your girl.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I love you, baby girl girl.
Speaker 3: So uh yeah, nice seeing all of y'all here tonight.
Speaker 2: The honey Badger doesn't give a shit, but he said, hey, Jacob, what a blood I'm wearing all blue.
Speaker 5: You wearing all blue.
Speaker 4: But y'all, I'm wearing that yut shirt you are. Yeah, I'm rocking the red on red on red, but it's not for blood colors.
Speaker 5: It is for that yut yut though, so I.
Speaker 2: Can't see who all is here with the way that you have the screen laid out. Is the spirit animal here?
Speaker 5: The spirit animal is present and accounted for her animal.
Speaker 9: I love your shirt and on that.
Speaker 2: Yet, yes, indeed, every time I hear that word, yet I think of the spirit animal, bro speaking.
Speaker 5: Of the whole yut yut of it all.
Speaker 4: There was recently in this past week, I want to say, there was a situation where I don't know if it was an ranged robbery, if it was an assault, whatever the case was, but a Marine sergeant actually shot and maimed a guy that was committing a violent crime. And it was beautiful, it was wonderful. It was a mass stabbing.
Speaker 10: And the only thing I'm only thing that I am disappointed is that he didn't drop that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: That's the one fucking issue I have with it, My boy, a mess. It's excellent that a man with a gun was able to be there and stop the evil from continuing.
Speaker 5: I support that, but.
Speaker 4: My boy, you're carrying the eg Hey, why is the guy still breathing?
Speaker 5: That's my only issue with it. But I mean, again, not trying to shit on him too much.
Speaker 4: Good on him for like taking that initiative and doing what need to be done.
Speaker 5: But like one more shot grow, That's that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. Anyway, speaking.
Speaker 4: Blood dude, I did that my water chemistry class and my fucking teacher looked at me like I was a psychopath. It's still one of my favorite memories of my entire life. But uh, anyway, all right, hold on speaking of the the Marines and things I see, Raven Lee had her hand where he said, if you want to chime in on this and please do oh I was just saying.
Speaker 11: I went to his TikTok and I was like, what happened to the ham repair man? Like you had it out like he had the gun pointed sideways and everything. I was like, first off, what second of off? Like why not just a hamm repair quick one two wall?
Speaker 5: He only shot him all he would have been done.
Speaker 11: Like no one would have said anything otherwise, I thought he got once right. I didn't even see it. I didn't even see him shoot him. I saw him have I saw him and the other men surround him out in the parking lot, waiting for the police to show up. I don't know if he got shot or not. I didn't see that part, but I just saw him with the gun surrounding him.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, again, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not going to shoo her name.
Speaker 2: I saw that her name was the zomb of the Bee and I was like, what the fuck is that? And I was like, oh, you idiots, zombie being ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: But again, yeah, shouts out to that sergeant who did what need to be done. But again like, if you're if it's worth shooting, it's worth dumping the mag on. I thought that that's the level of aggression, right, the violence of action. But again, at least the stabbings did stop, and that's good.
Speaker 5: But yeah, good things, Marine Corps things.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the your kids shared a meme looks like a Star Trek meme and it says, did you really dip your testicles and glitter? The guy goes pretty nuts, right, that's good.
Speaker 5: Making the many disco balls I dig it.
Speaker 2: Since the Matrix was released in nineteen ninety nine, cell phones have been replacing landlines and payphones the only way we were shown how well to get out.
Speaker 4: That is pretty crazy to think about. Also, like if if somebody wanted to watch that movie now you know, a teenager and all these things. There are certain like cultural references that are just not going to transfer, like a payphone. That that is something that this generation will know nothing of a telephone book.
Speaker 3: You don't hang up phones anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the whole hang up conversation. What do you mean? Hang what do you? What are you hanging? It's like you you don't fucking know, okay.
Speaker 3: And it used to be like a boss, move somebody you off?
Speaker 6: Fuck you?
Speaker 3: Why your phone shut?
Speaker 2: And now it's just a simple touchscreen button and you don't really get a whole lot out of it.
Speaker 5: How do you how do you express your anger? Now? You tap it really hard? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why people be slinging their phones across the yard and shit, they're pissed and can't hang it up on something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I literally just had this conversation earlier. I had never understood two things one of them being people that whenever they get angry they throw their phone or you know, launch it out a wall or something. I'm like, you idiot, you got to buy a new one now, so how you really hurting? And secondly, the fucking Kyle's out there, they're like to punch holes in walls.
Speaker 5: You took them up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you got to replace that.
Speaker 5: You took the words right out of my mouth.
Speaker 4: I was like, see, you would understand if your name was Kyle and you just shot gun to monster, then you would fully understand why drywall must be punched.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure it's a good time, but I don't want to replace that. You know, I'm sure it's a good time. I'm sure it's just a rips in good time. But dude, somebody's got to patch the fucking wall afterwards, you know. And the phone thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with you, Like, of all the things, how much of your life is consumed on that tiny little black box and you're just gonna hum that bit across the yard Like yeah that's smart, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not the best move. Pick a rick. What's up sir?
Speaker 6: Hey guys, Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 3: Happy Tuesday? You look at Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you look like fucking Wayne's World, and then I see you wearing the Wayne's World had party on.
Speaker 5: Party on Way, party on gar.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: No, So the company was like astronomer for that cheating couple.
Speaker 6: That's a company. It's a Boston based company, so allegedly.
Speaker 12: I mean, I've been kind of following it because I just love watching the destruction of a dirt bag. You know, uh, you know how I feel about dirtbags. Not good. So his wife next day was already unfollowed, already unmatched, changed their name on the facebooks. That's his wife. She is suing him for unpteen millions of dollars. The Hi woman, the woman who had left was like an event coordinator.
Speaker 6: M allegedly, I don't know, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is the internet, me sleuthing the internet.
Speaker 12: But then I guess the man who set up the actual event, So the one who got the tickets for everybody, I guess he got shit canned and they're blaming him.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 12: And then yeah, so that dude like he's already gone from the company. They removed all photos of every employee on the company's website when they had them proudly posted that day. So the whole thing is kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: John. Guess what, Buddy.
Speaker 12: Chicken butt, You can hang up on people with this phone.
Speaker 2: Ah, No, phone, it's probably fun, right.
Speaker 6: It's it's silly, but it's also less screen time.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for Apple to come out with that because I refuse to buy any phone that's not Apple.
Speaker 6: They were all the same. Just say no, they are. It's just it's easier.
Speaker 2: You know, you got air drop with Apple, Samsung Yan got that, you know, and those things.
Speaker 3: It's all evil, you know what I mean.
Speaker 12: Well, the thing for me is like I was looking at it and I was like, I just like to hang up on people.
Speaker 6: So first thing I did is I call my girl and I'm like, hey, curse words, hang up.
Speaker 5: It was sick.
Speaker 6: Was actually back, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: Like that's one of the biggest insults, somebody hanging up on me. Like basically, I'm just I'm assuming that the next time I see you, you're going to want to throw hands.
Speaker 5: It's that level of fuck you.
Speaker 4: And it's like, oh oh, not many things getting zero to one hundred, getting hung up on Broa at that point.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but we all have to address this just real quick. Rest in peace.
Speaker 12: Ho Hogan Homer still runs wild. I mean I might have to rip this shirt off by the end of tonight.
Speaker 4: Talking about cheaters as we're talking on the subject, fucking.
Speaker 2: Saying, dude, he's he was fucking halk Hogan. He can fuck whoever he wants.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's his name was Terry.
Speaker 9: Do you really expect him not to be a fucking douce bag?
Speaker 5: His name was Terry. His name was Terry.
Speaker 9: I can't pronounce last name.
Speaker 5: Parents. I feel like.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Terren's parents had a real good marriage from what I hear.
Speaker 10: Oh, boy, there's a chick has played it or whatever the name is every time she got pugnant and I have a kid.
Speaker 2: Someone about importance.
Speaker 10: Now she had a kid, Ozzie died, she had a kid, Pope died, and her three kids are named Aquaman.
Speaker 4: Oh she named her child Aquaman.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, that's not even the most ridiculous name either.
Speaker 10: The bitch the CPS needs to take her kids, and somebody needs to take her boom because that bitch needs to stop fucking.
Speaker 3: Oh my all right, honey, badger, chime in.
Speaker 2: I've I recently have just you know, heard about this fucking dumpster fire of a of a woman. Do you have you heard of the names of all the ship that she's naming all of her kids?
Speaker 3: Is that what you got your hand raised?
Speaker 13: No, I was gonna say something about, oh, never mind that every every big dude got it, so for ast name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make big as fuck.
Speaker 13: You're not gonna make fun of them.
Speaker 5: That's that boy named Siue mentality.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you got a fucking six foot six fifty pound dude named Stacy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, what you say's mom?
Speaker 5: And now there's something to be said for that.
Speaker 4: If you name your son something like super effeminate, he has to become a fucking savage, right Like, name name your son Stephanie or some ship.
Speaker 5: He's gonna grow up.
Speaker 4: He'll be some fifty five year old, broad shoulder, fucking corn bread fad motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: How you doing? My name is Stephanie, And it's like you're not gonna giggle.
Speaker 9: To conquer her, motherfucker.
Speaker 5: That's right, right, right, right, dude.
Speaker 6: My father thought it was a bright idea to name me Jamie Courtney.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Jamie Courtney.
Speaker 12: That's terrible. I don't know what he was. The drug satman is on. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Wait, your name's not James, it's Jamie, Jamie Man, not Jamison.
Speaker 12: Jamie like the girls, Jamie, Jamie good young Jamie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, but it's still when you match that with Courtney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with you on that conqueror. Damn oh bro.
Speaker 4: But also hearing all these things, the uh so, I didn't realize that multiple staff members were at that Coldplay concert. So like everybody at the office New So, that's why so many of them are getting shit canned with that company, the CEO and all that have y'all seen the video, I haven't.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna share the vide. I'm gonna show it the riot he melts, Oh my god, does he melt? All right, let me go ahead and share that screen.
Speaker 6: He would have been fine, but he didn't.
Speaker 4: So all right, here they are, and at this moment, I want y'all to watch how fast they go from just loving life doing white people shit at a cold Play concert. You know, Coldplay be extra hard with the cold and the play in this on this evening. Everything's fine, Everything's guccy and then to watch the sheer dread go over these people's face and it takes a second. It goes from like, you see, their faces are fine, and then and they realize, oh fuck, that's us on the camp.
Speaker 5: And then watch the people around them.
Speaker 4: One of the ladies next to them, you know that she knows exactly what the fuck is going on here and is just like minding her business, sipping her own fucking tea.
Speaker 5: It's great, it's great. Just watch this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh look at these all right, either affair?
Speaker 4: Now, look at this, Look at this lady. She's over here, just like you don't look at me, don't look at me. Yeah, she was in the company. She's gone, she's fired, right, her boss and apparently her other boss because hr head and CEO they're over here. And then the Coldplay dude, he didn't even fuck I don't know his name, sorry on you know, famous Coldplay singer whatever. He didn't even shy away from it, like, oh, either they're very shy or they're having an affair.
Speaker 5: Like bro the insult to the injury on that ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, probably not his first rodeo, you know, seeing that I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, I mean I don't know how often the Coldplay does the kiss cam kind of things. I know that concert that was kind of like a new thing, but it's not like, dude, you're going to a very public venue. Just assume there is a greater than zero percent chance that you're going to be on screen or this is going to make its way to socials or something in that regard. We live in the age where everybody's got a phone in their pocket with Wi Fi and five G Like, it's it's just crazy.
Speaker 5: People be so sloppy. People be so sloppy.
Speaker 2: So the woman we were talking about before, I could not remember her name. Her name is Tricia Padus, and she sounds psychotic. She has introduced a new baby into the world named Aquaman, and that's joining her other two kids.
Speaker 3: So Aquaman's siblings. Their names are Malibu, Barbie and Elvis.
Speaker 4: Shut up, Jonathan, Jonathan, look me in my fucking face right now?
Speaker 5: Are you serious with me?
Speaker 3: A dead ass dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a real thing, okay. E. Actually, so she's it says this is on Entertainment Weekly, but it says uh beloved YouTuber, podcaster, Muckbanger, TV star recording artist Broadway performer and poet Tricia Patus has given birth to her third child, Aquaman.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's just break down her fucking ib idb even whatever the fuck it's called. Okay, real quick, her repertoire, All right, let's just break that down. Broadway performer, she could have been an extra. Like, just understand, just because she happened to go on Broadway one time does not mean much. But all right side stepping it, muckbong. So she professionally eats into a microphone. That's interesting, YouTuber podcaster And what the fuck else is this recording artist.
Speaker 3: And TV star.
Speaker 5: A TV star?
Speaker 2: I guess they just give that title away to anybody these days.
Speaker 4: But I mean, pup, dude, If TLC does an expose of like my weird sexual fetish and you happen to be on, does that make you instantly a TV star because you were on one thing one time?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hold on, actually, it says Tricia Paydis makes her Broadway debut with the show called Tricia Padus, Big Broadway Dream. Shut up, Yeah, she's a I guess she's a big deal. I never heard of her before third and that Paydas has been a full time content creator since seven, when she launched her YouTube channel, she's done twenty three hundred videos with five million subscribers, dozens of pop singles, and numerous appearances on TV series like Modern Family, America's Got Talent, Doctor Phil, Celebrity, Big Brother UK, and Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 5: Oh I know this chick. Oh my god, I'm looking at her fucking face right now.
Speaker 2: I know this bitch.
Speaker 4: She named her child Aquaman and Aquaman Malibu Barbie and Elvis Elvis. I'm not incredibly pissed off at but still kind of ridiculous, but like, wow, wow, anything for clout right, I mean, yeah, dude, uh oh, his name, I'm sorry, his name is Aquaman, Moses.
Speaker 5: Bro Bro, the.
Speaker 3: Aquaman.
Speaker 2: He's just going in there fucking splitting the Red sea.
Speaker 5: What is fucking happening right now? Where are we?
Speaker 2: Good, car, We're in We're in the fun dimension. That's where we're at, sir. Oh.
Speaker 5: The Internet, the Internet. This this is what happens.
Speaker 4: This is what happens when content creators go a little stagnant for a while and then go into the realm of obscurity.
Speaker 15: They're like, nope, God, do something fucking crazy, Like Bro who Okay, Yeah, no, I recognize her face, so she's at least I'm not gonna say like super famous by any means, but you if you saw her face, you'd probably know her.
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy Pickle, what are your thoughts on all this, sir?
Speaker 12: So actually I'm gonna tell you this, I don't have Well, first of all, let me fuck, I'm watching Sweeney Todd right now, so I just have to do it from the Ever Heard Trial.
Speaker 4: Uh, Sweeney Todd one of Johnny Dev's best roles in my personal opinion.
Speaker 12: There's also a weird conspiracy if you go down the rabbit hole enough with that couple, if you go back to the video.
Speaker 6: That kid at the blonde here signaling to co Play.
Speaker 12: To zoom in on them, that they got an inside hit from somebody in the company, potentially the man's ex wife assumed to be ex wife. Because there's this conspiracy that code Play has been outing world's events or like people who are in high levels of position the corporations.
Speaker 6: There's been a bunch of events that they've allegedly.
Speaker 12: Shown known people like people a Blackstone or was it black Rock, or they have.
Speaker 6: Been outing as a social Justice movement.
Speaker 5: Now, that's interesting you say that.
Speaker 4: Looking back at the chat here, Anthony brought up earlier Blackstone CEO just got mrked in New York City apparently, Yes.
Speaker 6: That today, Yes, yes, yes, you didn't see that.
Speaker 4: I've been out of the loop, brother, I've been I've been shuffling and juggling with kids and getting shit ready for school and uniforms and school supplies and shit. So yeah, I've kind of been out of the loop. Unless it's the topic I've been doing the research on. I've kind of tunnel visioned it out here.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there was a dude who went to New York yesterday shot quite a few people, murdered them, and it's kind of similar to that uh healthcare CEO guy who's denying everybody coverage.
Speaker 6: So it's asking.
Speaker 4: By the way, I don't want to hear no shit from nobody about the New York National Guard being deployed in the city. Everybody was super pissed about that, right, Oh my god, we're going into a military state.
Speaker 5: No, we got more of this shit. So, I mean, there's no pleasing these people. There's really not.
Speaker 12: That they're comparing this one to like the Luigi Maggioni situation.
Speaker 5: But he killed more than just that one guy, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he killed I think a couple of women.
Speaker 12: Just things I don't agree with, Like the the Maggioni thing is a little different. That man was raping people and killing people himself by denying coverage. I'm probably the only person on the right that will ever think that way.
Speaker 6: I don't know, no.
Speaker 3: Conversation. If he's fucking doing that, then you know it's I don't give.
Speaker 2: A fuck who he voted for or who he gave money to, Like if you call out the ship bags, no matter.
Speaker 3: What side they're on.
Speaker 4: The lady conversation was funny as fuck too. Keep in mind, he was a male prostitute, so he was getting his back blown out by dudes, and he got so pissed off that his insurance wouldn't cover his back surgery that he went and took out the CEO of his insurance provider.
Speaker 5: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 12: So they're they're comparing this situation to something similar to that.
Speaker 6: So I don't know. Details are still unfolding. It's new. I don't know if he's.
Speaker 12: Getting his back blown out. But that being said, I don't know what blackrock does. I'm so lost in all this stuff.
Speaker 2: His regen hanging like sleeve of wizard, I mean, is is balloon not?
Speaker 4: Wasn't exactly as tight as those as others. It's all yeah.
Speaker 12: But no, definitely look into like it's kind of weird the correlation between like what Copplay was posting, because like that that I don't know if it's online, E concerted like it's online, I don't know how to search it.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to online search things.
Speaker 12: But they were saying that Coplay has been doing this at their concerts, is outing people, and that couple or not couple was one of them. So something you might might k not worthy might be a twenty minute conversation.
Speaker 4: Very well might be holy shit, that's hilarious. Okay, Anthony, I see your hand brother, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well it's a It reminds me of that a VIC artist, if you remember, Avic was like calling all of that uh that child pedophilia and all that like pedophile ring shit out like in his music. Remember we listened to one of his songs. He was like calling it out and then he fucking gets suicide.
Speaker 4: Interesting, you would bring up a VIC as he collabed with Coldplay to make one of their most popular songs, made even more popular by the sing movie Stifle Sky Full of Stars. Yeah, maybe there's some more connections here than what we're taking at face value.
Speaker 5: Who knows.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, Anthony. Sorry, didn't mean to cut you off there, Bud.
Speaker 2: What's that man?
Speaker 5: Oh you're good. No, so a little bit of looking I did did on this.
Speaker 16: The reason the Blackstone CEO getting shot is interesting is so, first off, the Mayor of New York is saying that this lone shooter was uh attempting to go after h NFL higher ups, but that but that he uh well, if I remember he was on the thirty something floor, I'm pretty sure it was the thirty third floor, but don't quote me, Okay.
Speaker 14: But uh so, despite who was and and no one from the NFL was in the was in the building at that time, So the story kind of falls short there. But what makes Blackstone interesting is Blackstone is uh so black Rock branched off from Blackstone. Yeah, so they were one company then Blackstone was black Rock was a subdivision, then it kind of became its own thing.
Speaker 2: But that division happened back in the nineties.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but Blackstone has been one of the major companies or one of the major quote unquote investment firms that has been buying up single family homes and just holding them to increase.
Speaker 16: Housing prices across the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's nowhere there that's more prevalent than in New York City. That's why they have rent freezes once a year. They have to renegotiate to what level they'll like cap the rent off at. Because you have these wealthy types that will buy up all these apartment complexes and then boost it up to try to gentrify the area. Then the people that I've been living there for ten, fifteen, twenty years get booted out and it's literally out of no fault of their own. But yeah, it's a whole it's a whole issue, especially in New York.
Speaker 2: I don't know there's connection to that, to this, but fuck rent is so ridiculous, Like it is crazy, even in Louisiana. I was like, because I was considering moving back to Louisiana and I was looking around, I was like, you know what I want to get at least a small house. I want to just rent a small house. I tried building credit up, and you know, the whole thing until you go and buy a house. And I was looking around and I was like, God, damn. The cheapest house I could find is fifteen hundred dollars a month and that's for a two bedroom. Yeah, it's just crazy how far it's going up. And you know, and I believe that they're i mean blaming on inflation or whatever the economy, but dude, I mean the amount of inflation and the crazy rise in the economy as far as everything going up in price has gone up exponentially in the past ten years.
Speaker 6: I live in South Carolina. I pay over two grand a month.
Speaker 5: Of red Yeah. Crazy, dude, I believe it.
Speaker 6: It's like four hundred square feet. I swear to god, I feel like I'm moving in New York.
Speaker 5: Well that's the thing.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 2: I live in fucking Katie. I got a two bedroom apartment. It is, it is, it's two bedrooms, it's seven hundred and sixty square feet.
Speaker 3: I pay fifteen sixty a month.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like for this, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And that was one of the cheaper ones. So yeah, it's it's only going to keep on going up. It's not gonna go down.
Speaker 4: It never does no when renting a house, and I mean, location is everything right. So they say that for rent you should be charging one percent of what the market value of the home is. So if the house is worth a quarter million dollars, you should be charging at least twenty.
Speaker 5: Five hundred a month rent.
Speaker 4: Now, I mean there's you know, there's other things that play into that, but it depends on where you're at. I had a friend of mine that bought like basically an entire operating farm in Ohio. Twenty acres are already built, four bedroom home all this, you know what her mortgage is just guess a couple grand five hundred dollars a month. Wow, But who the fuck wants to live in Ohio? Like that's the point. Location is everything right. Desirable areas, especially big cities, and shit, yeah, that's just how it goes.
Speaker 5: And this area of Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Is on the up and up because of all the good schools and the good work right there with all the plants.
Speaker 2: Dude, when I when I do move back to Louisiana, I've really been putting a lot of thought into just buying some land.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: Those barn dominiums are fucking tight.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I want one of those are pimp and they're really not that expensive as long as you got the land. They're pretty they're pretty cheap to put up.
Speaker 4: The land is the most expressive. Who is that it'll come build to one? Come on down, baby, fucking right man.
Speaker 5: Builder extraordinary.
Speaker 8: I used I used to specialize in pole buildings, like doing barns and covered horse riding arenas, and I've wanted to build a barn dominium for years, haven't had the chance.
Speaker 6: So you let me know.
Speaker 2: We give a dude, I mean, like less than a year, it's going to be going down.
Speaker 3: Those houses are just so sick.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not too big on the barn dominium myself. And it's not that I'm shitting on them. I think they're sick. It's just for the amount of kids that I have, in the amount of land that I want, I'm gonna need a house and an actual barn to house the animals. I'm having a farm in the next two years, Like I'm making this shit into existence, because honestly, with the way our food is, like fuck that, I'm I'm completely cool with slaughtering one cow a year, one fucking six hundred pound hog a year, having a coop with like thirty chickens like this is just the way it needs to happen.
Speaker 5: A greenhouse with a.
Speaker 4: Fucking aquaponic or hydroponic system, I've seen them work.
Speaker 5: My parents have one right now.
Speaker 4: The amount of vegetables they're able to produce out of a fucking I would argue a fourth of an acre if that the amount of vegetables they're able to produce, regardless of the fucking season.
Speaker 2: This simply has to go down and it's not gonna be poisonous. Yeah, the zomb of the bee with your hand up?
Speaker 5: What to do?
Speaker 3: Oh did she say? Never mind?
Speaker 5: I guess she did.
Speaker 11: Sorry, Sorry I was I actually hit the wrong button. Anthony's kind of touched on what I was going to touch on, how they were a partner company of Black Croc. I was actually sitting here reading through your entire portfolio though, and interesting enough, so you know, like how there was a lot of connections with all of the natural disasters being around the minerals and stuff, and how they were trying to buy up the land Blackstone actually has. They're one of the top infestors of clean energy in the country, and they just close on a five point six billion dollar energy project that is focusing on specifically the South and like the energy in these locations. Also, it's talking about how they have like several programs that have been under scrutiny under the Trump administration, and I'm just kind of it's it's interesting how a lot of this ties all together, including with some of the stuff that they are pushing forward in Biden's administration. So it's very potential that this all is kind of linked together, stemming from the couple that you know, whatever got on the can. But if they did, mrk them. I'm curious to see because there was a lot of talk about Blackstone and black Rock last year actually competing for some of the top projects when it comes to energy, AI, technology and investment because they all invest in the same things and they're fighting over who has the most premiere you know, environmental engineering focus and stuff like that. So that's what I was. I got lost off in reading stuff.
Speaker 5: Sorry, No, you're good.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, it's like just monopolies fighting monopolies at this point, you know.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Trump, I don't know how many of you have seen it. If you have not seen the first episode of the new South Park season. It's It's one for the fucking record books like Trump hate Trump, doesn't matter the fact that they are making these jokes that every fucking body can get these jokes.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it was. It was beautiful, was it?
Speaker 3: Epstein?
Speaker 5: Phil?
Speaker 4: It was not necessarily but yes, Actually it was more of them being pissed off that Jesus Christ made an appearance in South Park Elementary and the parents are pissed about it, and basically Donald Trump is suing every single person around them, including Jesus Christ, I my dad.
Speaker 5: And it was great. They made a whole, a whole.
Speaker 4: Thing making fun of his tiny dick up into an including an AI commercial where they show a very obese Donald Trump with a pinky sized dick that speaks.
Speaker 5: It's fucking great. It was. It was prime, prime south.
Speaker 4: Park, South Park. Just don't miss d Stone and Parker, just don't miss. I'm sorry they have not missed once and they ain't gonna start today.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal, what's up, sir?
Speaker 17: You could also get more poundage per acreage of like your vegetables or whatever if you do a vertical standing garden. If you take palettes and you put Davidson and you have it. You can go like in small tins or whatever. You can go along the palette itself.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I've done that for a competition in school and everything, and it's really good.
Speaker 9: You can have like that. You can get like both sides of the palette.
Speaker 17: And if we're twelve with just like six of them, you already got twelve at least things well on that. It's really what is it called when you save space but more efficient.
Speaker 9: Practically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's how my parents greenhouse is set up. They have they have this big tote that I took off the job site years ago, my first instrumentation job.
Speaker 5: They cleaned it out and they use it as their water source.
Speaker 4: They have a soil less greenhouse to where everything is standing gardens out of these boxes where the root systems are getting sprayed constantly with nutrient rich water. They adjust the pH and the nitrates and everything else as they see fit, and it's standing gardens where everything is growing up onto for lack of better words, it's like chicken wire and it grows upwards the cucumbers that they are able to produce out of there, like I shit, you not are the size of a baby.
Speaker 5: And I know people are gonna say, oh, they're bitter at that point. These are not. These are not.
Speaker 4: The tomatoes massive. The melons that they have in the back are fucking huge.
Speaker 2: It's insane, almost makes you, it makes you like question the soil itself.
Speaker 4: Oh, the soil in Louisiana is dog shit for growing only that, But if you're buying like bags of soil, even that shit is trash as well.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: Even if you buy the bags of soil, you might get one to two seasons out of it. Realistically, I have people that I know, Raven being one of them, as a matter of fact, who sent soil samples all for this area where we live.
Speaker 5: My parents just.
Speaker 4: Live a fucking skip and a hop away. There is almost no fruit bearing trees or vegetation that can grow here sustainably in this soil. And there's reasons for that, right, pollution from the plants, the air, the water, the whatever else you want to call it. Do the standing gardens like the raised beds, or an aquaponic or a hydroponic like they have the only difference is that the aquaponic uses fish, and that's what puts the nutrients in the water.
Speaker 5: That's a good system, but it's just more things to maintain.
Speaker 4: I have a family member that tried that and it failed miserably, So I don't know if I want to go.
Speaker 5: That route with it.
Speaker 4: No, dude, So when you do an aquaponic farm, which is it was actually my sister and brother in law, they when they got out of the navy, he tried growing. So basically, you have a tote full of fish and as the fish, you know, shit and piss in the water. That puts nutrients and nitrates in the water. That water is sprayed onto the plants, which grows them. The bugs that come to feed off of the plants end up feeding your fish. Then when everything gets to the right scale, you do a mass harvest. You sell the fish, you sell the plants, and it's like a dual acting farm in that way cycle it's genius.
Speaker 5: It's a self contained ecosystem, and it's genius.
Speaker 4: The downside, perhaps where you're at tilapia and kale are not the two crops that you should have chosen, because no one in this state eats either of those items.
Speaker 5: That's fucking nasty.
Speaker 4: And also, like I said, do one good freeze and your your tote is fucked. All your fish are dead. If it's not, it's it's more things to maintain. It's more moving parts. And I respect those that are living in areas that can like maintain that shit.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: You gotta have the climate controlled for that, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You gotta fucking heat wrap your whole tote system on top of making sure your greenhouse doesn't get susceptible to the to the cold climate.
Speaker 5: It's it's extra shit. It's extra shit.
Speaker 4: My parents have an hydroponic setup and it's they've got it down to a fucking science. But yeah, anyway, although before we call on you there, Zomba of the Bee, I just want to throw out. And you even pointed out your yut shirt earlier, but it just seems so weird to see you without a flannel shirt.
Speaker 5: Sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I was gonna grab my flannel, but it's fucking hot right now, and I was like, you know what, I'm just I'm gonna stay comfortable.
Speaker 5: I usually am comfortable in a flannel.
Speaker 4: But dude, because my studio is built inside my garage and yes, there's ac ducted in and everything, but it was a fucking scorcher today.
Speaker 5: You know, we chill.
Speaker 2: It was now zomb of the bee. Go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well, I could talk about this subject forever in a day, but I won't. But I will say that if people are considering, like wanting to learn how to do this, like at least learn how to do their own vertical gardens or hydroplonic gardens and things like that, there's actually you can buy like these really cool kits from Amazon that are indoor gardens and they actually run on the steam systems.
Speaker 5: You can get a.
Speaker 11: Little tiny one that can make enough I mean it could honestly feed like one or two people for you know, a couple of months, or you could get the bigger setups and that way you have one indoor and climate containe like climate control and stuff like that. But I definitely would suggest starting that. That's interesting. Every place in America has places where you can actually send your soil samples to test what you need to do, and then throughout your gardening you can actually have like test to see what you need in your garden to help it keep going. And there is soil that you can buy that is like from It's like made with fish parts and all this different stuff that actually helps in all the areas grow your grow your gardens and you're able to produce more. And yes, blood actually does make your gardens grow better.
Speaker 5: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: Is that all types of blood, including menstrual.
Speaker 11: Yes, menstrual Actually menstrual blood is the best kind of blood to put on your gardens. It actually will cure a ton of the different diseases and it will help fertilize all types including house plants. So if your plants are dying of blight or anything like that, you can put menstruation blood on it and it will help grow help them, make it grow better.
Speaker 3: Whenever you do that, do you just like pour one out for your boy Beel's above or.
Speaker 11: I mean, there's a lot of people that collect blood in different ways. I mean you can do it. You could soak a tampon and water if you wanted, you could do uh, you could get it in a collection like you just use the devia cup, use that, pour that in water important, you know, make a whole container of it and then just use it throughout the month until you bleed again. That's kind of the common way to do it.
Speaker 5: I know that This might sound weird to people out loud.
Speaker 4: However, there is a lot of science to back what Raven is saying right now. And I mean, you could go back to ancient cultures that used to do a big ritual sacrifice and then they would take the blood from that sacrifice and sprinkle it in their gardens, not just not just in Europe, not just in Asia, literally all over the world. Then there is a historic precedence for this. They may have been doing it for spiritual reasons. All all they knew was that there was blood that would make their plants yield a better crop. Now you can even go further than that a copper wire, which I don't know how far back people have been using copper wires in their gardens, but that again, mathematically, all science has proven that running a copper wire through your garden, don't hook it up to no electricity, just having the copper in the soil also helps get a better yield.
Speaker 5: It's it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's that's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: That actually does work.
Speaker 2: It's really not surprising though, if you think about it, because a woman's vagina is the literal matrix entrance to this world. You know what I'm saying, so, why wouldn't it help other things grow if it's birthing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, just symbolically it makes sense.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it's the womb, not the vagina. That yeah, I see your point. I see your point.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the womb. Yeah whatever, White boy Wizard, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to say that using the copper and stuff's called electro culture. So if anybody wants to look it up at the easy Google. I got it in and my got it in all his raised beds.
Speaker 5: And at one hundred it absolutely does. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My brother's been doing it for years, uh in his yard. But he basically had a bunch of Christmas lights that you know. One of these years, there was a Christmas tree that he wanted to burn. He did not feel like going through the process of taking the lights off the tree, so he threw the whole motherfucker in the bonfire, as my brother is one to do.
Speaker 5: I love my brother dearly.
Speaker 4: And after it was all said and done, he had this burnt up Christmas light wire and he heard somewhere that it would help the gardens. He just ran a string of it and then tilled the soil on top of it and rolled deep. It is still there to this day and his garden produces amazingly.
Speaker 5: So I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: They also say our boy Isaac Lazell shout out. If you remember he was the guy that had the Oregon Night.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: And they say that if you put organite out in your garden too, for some reason, it just helps the plants grow. It's it's wild how it all works. I don't pretend to know how it does, but it do it.
Speaker 3: Do pickle the ether? Oh, go ahead with.
Speaker 4: He was just saying, the ether, the ether connects it all, brother, I feel you well.
Speaker 2: And even just doing with what people say about organite and stuff like that, they say that it's essentially, you know, the the bad energy goes in, goes in, and with the components of the organite, the good energy comes out. And maybe maybe that's that's how they say it works.
Speaker 3: I I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like trusting that a crystal does what people says that it does. It's like, how do you prove it? I mean you can, you can have faith in it, you can believe it all you want. Maybe it actually does work, But you know, I would be interested to see for myself putting organite. Actually, I have organite and I have plants. I'm gonna try it whenever I get back home.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, dude, Chris, now that you brought that up, if you were to take a crystal and you stick it on top of a I mean, fuck, you could use a piece of rebar. Honestly, it doesn't have to be copper for this one. You shove that shit down in your garden and you could just hot glue.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: A crystal on top of that piece of rebar in your garden. And they have those. There's people that have done experiments on to say at what depth for what type of plant and all these things. That's another thing that will help a yield. And again that's documented scientific facts. Why does this happen? What do the crystals do to help the soil? Look, we don't be knowing, but we know that it works.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't even matter what kind of crystal you're saying or I've only ever seen people use, and I don't know, I will describe it to you. I guess this is quartz crystal, the basic ass clear quartz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the most common one.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I've only seen people use that.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they are experts in these things that have tried different types. I'm not going to pretend to know these things. The experiments that I did research in only use the clear quartz crystals and they yield did documentable results.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, dude, isn't it. That's like some fucking Atlantean shit right there, isn't it.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying is that.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, and I don't personally have any dog in this fight one way or another.
Speaker 3: Let's get weird.
Speaker 4: Would you consider that advanced technology? We're talking about sticking a crystal on a rod and shoving it into the dirt to make your plants grow better. That's not necessarily like computer science by any means, But to somebody operating two thousand BC that was doing that and yielding a higher garden yield, would you consider that an advanced civilization?
Speaker 2: I would call it advanced knowledge, which then maybe you would you would look at it as if it's a technology, since you're using a tool to be able to use.
Speaker 4: It, So yeah, maybe sure, sure, I personally would classify that and I mean that's why I always say it depends on what.
Speaker 5: The technology is that we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Right, Iron working during the Bronze would make them essentially space age technology to the Bronze Age civilizations. Somebody fucking with crystals like that, and maybe to them it was common knowledge, but to us that seems like lost information, lost knowledge, right, And somebody who's doing it to that level, who doesn't understand that, oh, crystals give off an electric charge when they're agitated, and this, this and this, I personally will kind of classify that into the advanced advanced civilization conversation.
Speaker 2: I think that a lot of that kind of stuff has just been lost to the annals of time and that you know, we had this conversation earlier with Mica Dank to where, you know, maybe we are evolving technologically, but as a people, we are getting dumber. We don't have access to a lot of the engine information. We don't have access to a lot of the things that people just knew back then. And it's pretty obvious why they would do that, Like why we don't have that kind of information anymore. It's because they want us feeding off the system and believing in this system and knowing that the system works because the system is providing.
Speaker 3: Of course, it just makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's like anybody in a bad relationship is going to tell you that you're never going to find anything better than me. That's our relationship with the government.
Speaker 4: It's kind of the same conversation we were having with the pie Reese map episode, right, how much of that is kind of just lost to the sands of time, and how much of that was like repress from us. I feel like this is one of those things that was kind of lost to the sands of time, like you said, and sometimes there's a mixture of both.
Speaker 5: To be honest with you, it's it all kind of ties together, right. I don't think way.
Speaker 2: Of knowing, there's no way of knowing whether you know what the intent behind why we don't have the information anymore. We can assume that it was taken away because we see how disturbing and the bastardization of all I mean the bastardization of literally like the school system and everything that we learn in everything. We don't learn jack shit in school compared to the stuff that we could be learning. You talk about literally thousands and thousands and thousands of years of things that people have been learning and putting into practice for that long and we're stuck with fucking common core.
Speaker 4: But think of it this way, hooking up a plow to a mule to plow your field. We are there's a few people in America that still do it that way, or at least know how to. We are one, if not two generations from that becoming lost technology. We're talking about hooking up to a fucking mule. Ain't no technology, but it was the people that were using it. And again two generations back, three generations back. If you didn't know how to do that, your family wasn't fucking eating you, see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, but also at the same time, we don't need to do that anymore because there is an advanced version of even that, right, So it's a little bit different than the lost stuff that never got advanced.
Speaker 4: That's my point, though I don't somebody will have a conversation one day and be like, you see that we stopped using livestock for work because it was all part of the system to repress humanity, and it's like, Okay, I see where you're going with that. That's one of those things that kind of got lost to the sands of time and got phased out over time, that kind of thing. But like I said, both can be happening at the same time, and there's a tons of cases where that is the case.
Speaker 3: Oh of course, it's like that that.
Speaker 2: We watched this video a while back about basically whenever the washing machine or the dishwasher or some shit was introduced to these people that were living out in bump fuck Nowheresville and they were like, hey, look, you know this thing will wash your dishes and it'll shine them up real nice and you never got to put a sponge to it ever, it'll do it for you. And the same thing with the washing machine. You tired of what the washboard and then hanging them out to dry. We got all this technology, and the people are just like, yeah, but I'm gonna have to work extra hard just to be able to pay for this, And so you're essentially turning me into someone of a slave just so I can buy this thing that's gonna help me not be a slave anymore.
Speaker 3: It's a backward system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, God, I forgot about that one. It's been a hot minute since we talked about those. But you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Pickle, It's easy to look at you and think, Pickled, you were in the green is it green? It's tied up, tied Okay, I got these red light glasses on. But anyhow, go ahead, sir, what's up?
Speaker 12: I think you're referring to nineteen twenty three when he's like you're gonna have more free time, He's like, do what, like Lesia, I think that's the video you're talking about. So if you haven't seen nineteen twenty three, fucking great. So going a little bit backwards with that. So with minerals, they absorb nutrients a lot better. I don't know the ractual science behind it, but like everyone like, wow, I was. I was coming up in the Stone Age of like cage fighting, so everyone was like, oh, you're gonna take care of you know this, that and this. I'm like, I take multi minerals and I eat clean and I was always swore by multi minerals. You noticed they don't sell multi minerals anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever actually looked in the store to find a multi mineral supplement.
Speaker 12: Yeah no, no, So that gets your zinc, your kappa, you eye in all the things that actually hold on to the nutrients that you get from food, and I think it's the same thing with plants.
Speaker 5: Very interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, look into it. It's weird.
Speaker 12: Like I've always sworn by, like I've never taken a multi vitamin.
Speaker 6: I've only done multiminerals. While I fought, I was vegetarian, which is the worst way to go.
Speaker 4: That's a really bold strategy there, Cotton. How did that work for you?
Speaker 6: I mean I've been knocked out a couple of times.
Speaker 5: I mean, but Thatton, probably because you're diet.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, if you get cold cocked with a solid left hook, there's only so much your brain and skull can do to stop the off button.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 12: I loved fighting D one wrestlers and I don't wrestle, so it was just funny because they hit me with an overhand right every time.
Speaker 4: Oh you you're like wanted to fight D one wrestlers, so you are a glutton for pain.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 12: I just I just you know, I was just like, who's gonna beat me up the worst? And I was like, they seem better than me, so I'm gonna try for that.
Speaker 4: Hands down, the best fighters owner always have a wrestling background. Yeah, BJJ is king as far as grappling is concerned. Dude wrestling, and I mean like traditional high school and collegiate wrestling, Olympic wrestling.
Speaker 6: Amateur wrestling.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: It is the best at imposing your will on another human being. There's there's nothing that compares well.
Speaker 12: Once you control where things go, it just makes it. You know, you if you control with a fight is yeah. So, which was fine, which is fine. But I've always sworn by the multi minerals, eating like heavy metals and not heavy metals, but like you know, eating the coppers, big iron.
Speaker 6: I was very big on that magnesium.
Speaker 12: Yeah, your body just feels better, just you know, when you eat you know, your kale, most of it.
Speaker 6: Sticks with you.
Speaker 2: We've had a few years ago, Jacob. If you remember the the gentleman from the UK somewhere, his.
Speaker 3: Name was Clive de Carl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he came on the show and he goes, yeah, I mean, the the amount of minerals the American diet has been not only missing, but is being absolutely deprived from because of all the bullshit that they're using in the food to be able to fill it and fatten up the cowls and all this other shit that they're literally lacking in the minerals. And he said, if there's one mineral that everybody in America is absolutely lacking, and it's probably more so worldwide more than just America, But the one mineral that he said that everybody is lacking is magnesium.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. And that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Everybody's like, Yeah, they stripped us of our nutrients. And that's true too, It's a very true statement. However, people don't understand how broad of a brush that that statement paints. They immediately assume vitamins. They negate the mineral conversation one hundred percent.
Speaker 12: Well, that's why the Kudavoy diet's so big right now is because that's where most people are getting there minerals from.
Speaker 6: I mean, yes, stay, you're not getting like chicken's okay.
Speaker 12: But like you want to go red meat, red meat, venison, veal you want, I mean I'm not against. I mean I'm against like, hey, let's not kill innocent, maybe chaos, but you're getting a lot of nutrients from that because it's still feeding from the mother where it's getting those minerals from. Yeah, so it's it's a very weird thing. I mean, I you've used bro science my whole life. It's not good science, but it seems it seems to be working for the most part, you know.
Speaker 2: So that multi mineral is that? Where where do you get that offline or what?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, I used to get it everywhere. I used to be at GNC.
Speaker 12: It used to be a CDEs woolgreens, right, ad, rest and peace.
Speaker 6: But like there was places that sowed it. Now I just I pretty much.
Speaker 12: Just eat meat and I kind of hope for the best. Like I just get organic steaks, beef, just cook that, eat that and then chase them down with beer and hope for the best. And but also alcohol strips you those minerals, so just be careful if you guys are doing that. Nicotine also stripped you those minerals. Coffee does too. Oh fuck, every diuretic will strip you of minerals. So like I drink my water every day, would like a Himalayan.
Speaker 2: Salt, right, A couple of pinches in there, right? Yeah, I actually heard, I literally saw this yesterday. I was having a conversation with somebody earlier today about this that there is this woman that was like you know a lot of people. What they do is they think that if they put the Hemalayan salt or the Celtic salt or whatever in their water, that it's going to give them the minerals that they're trying to get from the salt, right, and so it'll give you like maximum absorption of the water whenever you're drinking it. But she goes, Actually, the best way to be able to do that is to take that Celtic salt or Hemalaan salt, whatever and put it directly on your tongue, hold it there for like, I don't know, ten fifteen seconds, and then drink the water. Because essentially, whenever you put the salt in the water, it's expanding the water. Whereas if you put the salt in your mouth, let your tongue absorb the salt, and now your your tongue and your bloodstream and everything else is gonna be able to uh to absorb the water even faster than just putting it directly into your water.
Speaker 12: That's not wrong. But if you use the highest city in the citris like a lemon juice, orange, like an orange extract or a lime extract, it'll actually help break that down so you can actually ingest it. So instead of like gatorade or electrolyte water, what I typically do is I do a boatload of a Himalayan AsSalt, boatload of lemon juice, and then mix it with water. If you get your nose broken enough time, it tasted just like lemonade.
Speaker 4: That that's an interesting one.
Speaker 5: I have not heard that, but all right.
Speaker 12: No, no, it's actually they use it a lot for like the high level athletes.
Speaker 6: This is a woman, shoot Tiffany something or other.
Speaker 12: And she she's a hormone therapist and she studied, you know, blood levels and all that stuff, and I got I got a book buyer and it kind of talks about it. Basically, what it does is it replicates everything that you need for your body to ingest the water, hold onto the water, and get the nutrients you need out of that salt so you can grab onto what you eat. So like when you see somebody like I find one hundred and forty five pounds, but I walked down one hundred and seventy seven. Sure, so to cut thirty something pounds, She's like, this is the best way to do it. You can still have your cobs. Choose your cobs, you know, but these are the things we're eating. It was a lot of fats. It was a lot of meat. Hell yeah, fatto and protein.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So she was like, focus on this stuff.
Speaker 12: If you're gonna have a cob, say you want a beer, that's fine, that's not going to kill you.
Speaker 6: But you know you need to have three glasses of water like this to offset it.
Speaker 3: That's three of those a day.
Speaker 6: You're saying, no, three of those offset of beer.
Speaker 12: I mean, you got to drink out plus water a day for the most average human being.
Speaker 6: Most people can use hunger with thirst.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so there's a there's a weird thing about it. But just to drop my two cents on what I know of nutrition, I mean, I'm you know, my only reason I know is because I had to make a certain kind of weight that I shouldn't have made fair enough.
Speaker 3: Right right. That's awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure that's gonna help somebody, definitely gonna help me. I'm I'm always trying to lose weight because I'm just a hard dude.
Speaker 12: You just stay away from processed foods, anything in a bag, stay away from man.
Speaker 4: Dude, I've gained some weight recently, I'm approaching two hundred again. I'm about to I'm about to go on a hard carnivore diet to cut weight. Hopefully I'll be where I want to be by like Christmas time.
Speaker 5: We shall see.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, And as far as like the hydration issue, I think we've talked about this before.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard of thick water?
Speaker 3: I remember us talking about that.
Speaker 4: So these Russian fucks and this was back when they were like full on red star comedies back in the Soviet Union days. They re they molecularly restructured water to make it thicker, and their concept was that thicker water will more deeply hydrate the body. And they gave this to their soldiers and shit to try to like work for them. Nobody drank it because it's fucking nasty. A gallon jug of it. And forgive me for anybody who's gonna get grossed out by this, it's basically you drinking a gallon of spit.
Speaker 2: That's the consistency of this water gel almost right.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a very viscous gel. And uh yeah, it's it's fucking nasty. And they didn't do it long enough to prove the science that they were going on and on about. I think there's still some places where you can buy it. I've seen some YouTube videos of some content creators like trying it out and they all like, gag, just it doesn't taste weird and it tastes like water. But the it's the the mouth feel of it that grosses them out, which I, for one, completely understand.
Speaker 5: That's fucking nasty.
Speaker 2: The same way about like people to do oil pulling with coconut oil. Oh my god, feeling what fucking coconut in your mouth is gross?
Speaker 5: Wait? Wait, oil pulling.
Speaker 2: Oil pulling it's to get rid of all of the bad bacteria and everything within your mouth. You swish around coconut oil and you swish around for like ten to fifteen minutes. Just do it while you jump in the shower or something like that. You swish it around for like ten or fifteen minutes, and it pulls all of the bad oils and all the bad bacteria and everything, and then you spit it out. They say, it's actually, it's so bad, it's so poisonous that it does such a good job at pulling all the oils and all the bad shit out. Of your mouth that if you swallow it it could be like deadly and fatal. Like that's how much bad shit it's pulling from your mouth.
Speaker 4: Did we forget the listerine like exists? What the dude are we talking?
Speaker 2: Listerine is ass compared to this stuff. This is like the most natural, best way that you can do it. Listerine is giving you good breath, and it's given you alcohol, which alcohol kills all germs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not just the bad ones.
Speaker 2: It's it's killing the good ones too, whereas the oil polling mainly targets the bad germs.
Speaker 4: Bro, I can't stand coconut. Coconutle is only used for one purpose, and it's not for ingestion. That's fucking gross.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, well ingestion and some hole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real quick, I see your hand raised, Sam, But hold on, I saw Raven leaves was up earlier.
Speaker 5: Raven, if you're still with us, go ahead.
Speaker 2: What a time?
Speaker 11: Yeah I was.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 11: My comments were for like way or way later, like earlier. So I didn't want to like have a circle back. I was just going to talk about how you guys brought up like things lost and time and stuff like that. But I didn't want to like circles all the way back, go for it. Oh, I was just gonna say that about the crystals that I I wonder if it has. So when I was young, I had this old guy he was big into rocks, and so I started he worked at our church, and he would always talk about he was Native American. He would talk about the energy within rocks and that his grandparents would talk to him about how to like find specific rocks, and like it would show him this way of like running his hands over the earth and he would like find the rocks by energy, and it would just always kind of like sat with me, like maybe at one point we actually were so much more connected to the earth around us that people inherently knew that there was like energy within these types of rocks and crystals that could be utilized for all different types of healing and for you know, growing plants and stuff like that. And maybe at one point, who knows when the history started to get lost, If it was when religions really started to pop up, if it was before then, I don't know. But I was just kind of thinking about that because there's a lot of stuff that you know, was lost due to it being quote unquote, which with witchcraft, you know, like the whole conversation this is a random one. But abortion and how you know, now we have abortion the way it is, but people forget that for a long time women have been passing the knowledge to each other about how to have safe abortions for whatever type of reason it might be to prevent, you know, to prevent whatever's going on. But they used herbs and such. Well. Then when men started to interject themselves into the berth aspect, they started to find that midwives were witches of some type because they would hold this knowledge and it was all passed down orally from each other. And so when you would burn and kill and hang these women, all of that knowledge, including their apprentices were lost hundreds of years, and so whatever was they knew now is just kind of been like we kind of scrapped together, and those that survived passed what they knew about, but so much was gone just for the sake of it was deemed evil. So maybe the crystals was a part of it.
Speaker 5: It's very possible.
Speaker 2: We can't be having all those pagan practices out there. But I will say something in regards to the crystal and you know, I have a couple of crystals. I think they look cool. I don't know what they do or anything like that. But there was this one time when we were when we had our studio at Christie's and I went into I you know, the front of the shop was like a crystal place and they had tarot cards and stage and all that other shit. But I was like, you know, can you really tell you know, like how I think. I asked somebody that was working there. I was like, how do you know that this crystal does this and this crystal does that? And they were like, here, just put one crystal in your hand and close your eyes and try and imagine yourself connecting to the energy of it. And I was like, okay, And so I tried it in every single crystal, like five six crystals in a row. I was able to what I thought, guess correctly as to what it was, you know, was it connected to my eyes or or my head or my knees or whatever. It was like the craziest thing. And I was like, it's strange how the it's almost like the body remembers.
Speaker 5: You know. I feel that. I absolutely feel that, dude.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, I'm still in my own mind, the jury is still out as far as the crystal healing and things like that. I'm not gonna say that crystals hold no power in any way, shape or form. I feel like it's and I'm not just gonna jot it all down into the placebo effect. But I also believe that the placebo effect is also very very real. And if you believe that this thing that you're holding is going to help you in some way, then who am I to tell you that it's wrong if it works.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: That being said, I have no idea what scientific and medical backing there is. I'm sure someone has done this legwork, and I would love to get one of these people on the show. We have searched, and we cannot find somebody who has like done true a real thesis paper or a real dissertation on and how they actually can affect the body in a measurable way.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that that paper exists somewhere out there. But yeah, I think that there is definitely more to crystals than them just being pretty rocks.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'll do the research, we'll put that show together. That's something that I'm interested in and interesting in as well. But uh, spirit animal with your hand up over there, sir, what's on your mind?
Speaker 17: So I've kind of have a slight obsession with comos and all.
Speaker 9: I found something out about Japan. Now, they had some recent legal changing on the.
Speaker 17: Of the law dictating the human and non human cameos and everything. So it came in twenty nineteen. It was all the research became a lot more flexible.
Speaker 18: And to it, it's it became more flexible and it start to facilitate the creation of human organs inside h and eight human slash non human cameras. Stuck it the Saranovsky twenty nineteen to write act in order to accomplish that aim. It is the practices used to be in that used to be banned in Japan are now allowed. They're talking about putting human brain cells into rats and not rats but the cats and shit. They're trying to produce a human brain derived from human cells into the animal body that would have an effect on animal behavior.
Speaker 9: It's weird.
Speaker 4: That's fascinating. Now, would that technically be a chimera if you were to take a cat just throwing it out as an example, because it's one that you used and put a human brain cells into it and they somehow were to meld. Would that, by definition be a chimera or would that be like a organ transplant.
Speaker 9: Well, that's the thing. All they're talking.
Speaker 17: They're even talking about giving the human sash non human comes, they're talking about giving them fundamental lights.
Speaker 5: Japan just be doing the most.
Speaker 17: Sometimes they get NWKE twice and they first they start fucking the animals, and now they're trying to give them like human rights.
Speaker 9: What the fuck they're playing god?
Speaker 4: And I don't like it, you know, you say that, But then also that's the best place where Wagu and Kobe beef come from. So if Japan starts putting human brain cells into the high quality beef products, I'm gonna have something to say about it.
Speaker 5: That's fucked.
Speaker 19: This is also a part of the culture that like, well I'm not sure if it's Japan, but I've heard oh that they will take a live monkey and knock its heads, go off and eat the brain.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's multiple cultures that will do that.
Speaker 4: And the rainforests, their spots in India, their spots in Southeast Asia, their spots chilled monkey brain apparently is like a delicacy.
Speaker 5: It's almost like an ice cream to these people. Something.
Speaker 9: No, it's like the animal's still alive.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah, No, I'm not about that.
Speaker 9: No, it's like demonic shit.
Speaker 5: That's fucked.
Speaker 2: I wonder what demon they're calling upon for that one. I don't know quick to say, demonic? Which demon? Which one are we talking about here?
Speaker 9: I can't fall on though. It could be my eggs sold lady. I don't know the.
Speaker 5: Fucking love you, Sam, sir.
Speaker 20: Hey, Jacob, you brought up something called polywater. It's right up my alley because it has to do with Russia and chemistry. Tom, we're worrying about this, uh in college. Actually, So, there's this Russian scientists named named Boris der Yagan in nineteen sixty two who piped a bunch of deionized water through some quartz capillary tubes and at the other end they or it was fifteen times the viscosity, and it had a much higher boiling point and a much lower freezing point. And he thought he found a new arrangement of water molecules. But in nineteen sixty eight, due to foreign criticism, another Russian lab actually debunked it and showed that it actually contained really high concentrations of lipids, phospholipids, let's see, sodium nitrate, borate, silicates, potassium sulfate, all kinds of crap. That was what was given at all the different properties and probably also why it tasted like shit.
Speaker 4: So it was basically super rich mineral water that was so mineral rich that it became low grade mineral oil.
Speaker 20: Well, it was water with a lot of contaminants in it that came from the quartz capillary tubes, which he had assumed were pure and clean, but they really weren't. They had all this other crap in them. And for years he was claiming he found a new arrangement of water molecules. And this was around the time there was a novel called Ice nine where there was this idea that if ice molecules could be arranged a certain way, then they could have a higher freezing point and they could freeze all the water on the planet. So that kind of played into this, because there's different ways to arrange water molecules, and he thought he found a new one, but it was debunked internationally and within Russia by nineteen sixty eight. Anyway, Yeah, for people to drink that, yeah, I'm not surprised. It must have tasted like shit.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: The YouTubers that I've seen try it and it's there's a label that says thick water. And now I don't know if this is a newer, less toxin rich thick water or whatever. All of them say that the taste is like that of water, but it's just it's so thick it tastes like they're drinking spits. They all end up pretty much puking because it's fucking gross. Yeah, that's that's pretty much the vibe of it here. The tastes I don't know, but yes, Tony, thank you that that would be right up your alley with a degree in chemistry and you being so pro Russia. My god, was that not the fucking conversation for you? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: That was awesome.
Speaker 2: Funny Badger, tell us what you don't give a shit about, sir.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm latest thought.
Speaker 13: I noticed about the about the chat it's less text for her here, and I thought, what a fuck is Nick?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: Asha his sexy ass was on the on the Meta Mysteries last night, and uh, yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was a good conversation.
Speaker 5: Last night.
Speaker 2: We had a conversation with a psychic, so very very interesting. It's it's always fun having conversations with psychics.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 2: At first, You're like, all right, she had already proven ourselves, she had already proven herself to us before.
Speaker 3: And so whenever she.
Speaker 2: Was just going on and on and I'm hearing this name, I'm hearing this name, and it was like nobody was catching on and it wasn't necessarily applying to anybody.
Speaker 3: And then bang, right there at the end, it all came together. It was beautiful. So uh yeah, I love those psycho kind of conversations.
Speaker 5: There's so much because I'll go there, you go, let's go bet help me gets.
Speaker 3: About these tarot cards for you, sir.
Speaker 2: You know, Nick, he's I often wonder if he's a real person.
Speaker 4: He's talking to his Pleaadians. They're supposed to be if I'm not mistaken a uh double uh meteor shower tonight, So he might be out there observing that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably that sounds like the most nick thing to do.
Speaker 5: In the world.
Speaker 3: He is, he is one of them, take it over.
Speaker 2: I honestly think that he is a plea idiot, so they've gotten to him just well, that's just the Pleaadians coming down to show that they're real, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's taken the form of Nicholas.
Speaker 4: Dude, speaking of you heard about the thing that is hurling towards Earth right now at like six hundred kilometers a second.
Speaker 2: There's always something coming at Earth, and it never fucking happens.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for it.
Speaker 4: They're not sure if there is a scientist from Harvard now most before I say this, most of his contemporaries disagree with the sentence that I'm about to say.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 4: They all agree that something is coming at us, but it's coming from the opposite side of the sun, so it's very hard to gauge where it's coming or where it's gonna hit, or any of these things, or even when it's supposed to hit.
Speaker 5: It's very difficult.
Speaker 4: But they're saying the nucleus of it is larger than the size of Mount Everest. And I'm not saying that we're gonna have like that movie, a deep impact. It's gonna be a tidal wave situation. Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 5: Who knows.
Speaker 4: We're always at risk of getting hit from some shit. But he this guy from Harvard is saying that he believes it this is an alien probe that is making its way to Earth right now again, fucking go. Most of his contemporaries disagree with that sentence. I for one, really fucking hope that that is the case, because you realize how hard it is for.
Speaker 5: Something to go that fast in space.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well, I'm I still juggle with the idea if space as we know it is real as we know it. So, I mean, I don't know, maybe it's maybe it's coming from the deep, the deep ether.
Speaker 5: Possibly.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is it is extremely difficult, at least by our knowledge and our technology, to get something to go that fast in space. It's usually a slow drift type of situation, not six hundred miles per second.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it's alien, it would have throck posters and yeah right.
Speaker 5: And it seems to not be deviating from its course.
Speaker 4: They are saying that it might have a driver for lack of better words. So I don't know. Hopefully our lifetime will see what the fuck that's about.
Speaker 2: If it's alienien, I would just imagine that it wouldn't be traveling at all. It would just like fold the paper and poke the whole old the black hole kind of situation. Have they not learned that one yet? Is this like a dumber species of alien.
Speaker 4: It's very possible that they have to travel in ships from their planet to ours, like in all the sci fi movies. In Star Wars. Again, I'm not saying that I'm married to that idea. I'm saying that there's probably interdimensional beings that could tear through the fabric of time and space to fucking phase jump from place to place. There's probably some that still have to use a craft of some kind very similar to us.
Speaker 5: If and when we get to Mars.
Speaker 4: Look, who knows, this whole thing might be debunked and some other asteroid might hit it and send it off course. And it's a thing that people talked about once, and it's not a concern.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I just recently heard Rogan talking about it, so I just looked it up and yeah, that's absolutely the talking point. Although again most of this dude from Harvard's contemporaries all agree that this is an asteroid. It's a meteor. You don't even know because it's so far away, like you're getting people all rowed up.
Speaker 5: You're you're acting like it's something that it's not. You need to calm down.
Speaker 4: This guy from Harvard's like, listen, this is just what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I think it is. It's a theory, so who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll see. I guess I would love to see proof of anything from outer space. And if if I got to see it on my on my final day, then all right, I'm proven wrong. That being said, white boy wizard.
Speaker 6: Faking what I meant.
Speaker 8: What I meant to say was did I just pick up that you switched to from Wonder Wednesdays to Mondays?
Speaker 2: That was just yesterday, So every other Wednesday moving forward will be wonder Wisday for meta mysteries. It was just yesterday because tomorrow I am unavailable. And so okay, did I miss No, it wasn't Cassandra.
Speaker 3: It was Shannon Shannon Torrens.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll have to go watch.
Speaker 8: Sorry, carry on, soldier.
Speaker 5: I had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Shannon was actually onesome.
Speaker 5: Shit.
Speaker 2: The first time she came on too, she was like from what she was saying and the words that she was coming out of her mouth, I mean, she was legit like calling and talking to Sean's stepdad, like talking about like in yeah, yeah, he died a few years ago, and talking about every single fucking mark.
Speaker 3: On his body.
Speaker 2: There's no way she could have known that he had like chest and belly, like he had this huge scar that started at his chest and went all the way down to his belly button. She knew that she he had one tattoo, She knew exactly what it was and where it was. She said that he was saying happy birthday. It was Shawn's wife's birthday the day before that episode. It was like the craziest messages were coming through it, Like it blows my mind that that shit is real. Every single time I hear something, my mind is consistently blown. I don't know what to do with it. I mean, is it mentalism? I don't think though.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I think mentalism and psychics are different things. However, I think that they are. I want to start shitting on this lady. I don't know her, I don't know her practice, her or her methods, but pretty much what you just listed is all stuff that could be probably like cursory understood by listening to a few of y'all's episodes.
Speaker 5: The scar. I don't know how to say that like that, that's wild.
Speaker 4: Check them out on his Facebook or his his any of his social media's would show that he has a single tattoo and where it is and what it's of.
Speaker 2: He and his wife's birthday. He didn't have a Facebook had Sean has no socials, no Bob, his stepdad had no social ooh, and the only pictures that he did have was just of him sitting down with a shirt on. There's no way you'd be able to see the tattoo, the marking, to be able to know what his job was.
Speaker 3: None of that.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait it was Sean that has the scar in the tattoo, or she was talking about his stepdad that had the scar in the tattoo.
Speaker 2: Sean's stepdad. Oh, that's who was coming through and giving Sean the message.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Fucking I du That's what I'm saying. There's nowhere she couldn't have gotten this information from anybody.
Speaker 5: That's fucking wild. Man.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to I don't know what to make of it. Some people would say it's demonic. I disagree Okay, I don't know. Maybe it's damonic, but not dmonic.
Speaker 5: I think it's the same thing when you say it like that.
Speaker 2: If you listen to meta mysteries, you you might actually open up that third eye anyway, pickle, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 6: First of all, listerine contains sugar.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's nothing that you should rinse your mouth with that has sugar.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's not good for your teeth.
Speaker 5: I'd rather listing over coconut oil. Uh.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you this ship don't work. Steals still on it. Shit don't work.
Speaker 4: Then why did you buy such a large bottle of it if it doesn't work?
Speaker 12: Because I'm a fucking moron. I kind of did work, and I was like, this shit don't help.
Speaker 2: Look, it's good if you're getting ready to make out with your girl you want to freshen up a little bit, that's fine. But as far as dental health, it's not helping you on talking.
Speaker 6: It's as useful as florade.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 3: Heard that point.
Speaker 12: Okay, So let's talk about Atlas. Was the three to one Atlas at last three one?
Speaker 5: Well, now you're talking about yeah, okay, so oh the thing in space, the thing in space go for.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, so he is where it went sideways, because it literally went sideways.
Speaker 6: It's traveling at one.
Speaker 12: Hundred and thirty three thousand miles an hour, and it took an immediate turn towards our Earth, right where we live. It is projected by November to pass Earth. It's actually haulloweens who can make that prediction. I'm fucking dumb, you know what I mean. No, I don't know man one two seven. You know, we get it map.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to pass Earth, go behind the sun.
Speaker 12: And the concern is when it goes behind the sun, so it's bigger than Manhattan. Yeah, so it's supposed to allegedly, I plead the fifth on all accounts.
Speaker 6: I don't know anything. This is just what i'm seeing.
Speaker 17: This.
Speaker 6: The guy's German, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his name sounded foreign, but i'd be lying up I told you country of origin.
Speaker 12: But yeah, So he was saying he's had quite a few alien conspiracy theories.
Speaker 6: He's been wrong about all of them. Just so we're clear.
Speaker 12: So the idea is if it goes behind the sun, we can't see if it launches an attack, so it's expected and projected around our toob November. Yeah, so what if you've seen the satellite images or uh hubble telescope and whatever the fucking science stuff.
Speaker 6: There's one.
Speaker 12: It's going literally away from Earth like we're here, right, it's in that way, it's going right by us.
Speaker 4: But it turns, yeah, on a dime, and course corrects, and it's going that fast course correcting through space. And the other side of it is asteroids and meteorites and all these things they leave a trail behind them as they travel through space.
Speaker 5: This object has no trail behind.
Speaker 6: It, it has no signatures.
Speaker 4: It's it's fucking wild. I don't know what to make of it. It might be no big deal. And the guy, like you said, has been on an alien kick for quite some time.
Speaker 5: He's been wrong about all of them.
Speaker 4: He very well might be wrong about this and it's just another random space oddity that passes by us. It's very possible, but there is a greater than zero percent chance that there's a little bit more to this story.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to mean.
Speaker 2: The guy from HAVEVID has been wrong about all the scientific alien stuff.
Speaker 6: It's a point zero zero, zero zero.
Speaker 12: Five percent from when I was reading chance that it is a.
Speaker 4: Meteor, right, so we know it's not that, but we don't know exactly what it was the bucket is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's the argument. What the hell is it? And how did it course correct? How did it head this way when it was going through our solar system? This is the third if I'm not mistaken extraterrestrial from our universe or like this is a foreign object.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think this is like this is up there.
Speaker 2: Probably are they comparing it to like the the Black Knight satellite allegedly about an alien craft or something like that.
Speaker 5: The Black Knight.
Speaker 4: Satellite has been orbiting our Earth longer than we've known that it's been orbiting our Earth, so it's.
Speaker 6: Different on that it's out of our galaxy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it came from outside of our galaxy and it is making a bee line towards our specific solar system them, which is crazy.
Speaker 6: Come on, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 12: It's allegedly gonna fly very close to Jupiter.
Speaker 4: So we shall see. It might be like you said, faking gay, I don't know. Okay, And this is one Harvard guy who is saying that it's it's he believes it's alien craft.
Speaker 5: We don't know that.
Speaker 4: For a fact, but good cult members, We're gonna keep you posted as it gets closer, uh closer to Halloween, and you know, just the October November time frame, we shall see. Who knows a m I do some other hard ninety degree course correction and go a complete opposite way.
Speaker 5: We don't know, We don't.
Speaker 2: People are worried about aliens coming over here and being our overlords. I say, they can't be any worse than our overlords that we currently have.
Speaker 5: You you're crazy for that one, dude, am.
Speaker 2: I Yes, like everything that we've talked about with our government, alien would be worse.
Speaker 4: Yes, like it potentially. I'm not saying guarantee. What I'm saying is like they wouldn't come here unless there was a reason. And I have a really really hard time believing that they're coming here for the betterment of the fucking hairless apes that are bombing each other with nuclear bombs on this planet. They're probably coming here for a resource grab or for some sort of conquest or domination, seeing as how that's how any kind of real exploration's ever made.
Speaker 2: Unless you stick with what a lot of people say about the aliens and the etis that are always shown up and you know, military sites and whatnot. Could those bombs and nukes and everything else be sending ripples throughout the universe and it's causing some kind of dysfunctuation or whatever over there, and they're like, Yo, just fucking don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: We'll leave you alone. Could it be something like that?
Speaker 5: Get greater than zero percent chance?
Speaker 2: Sure, but everything is basically a zero point zero, zero zero one chance anyway.
Speaker 4: I just I have a hard time believing that they would come here to help us out or hook us up in any way, even if it was to give advice of like, hey, y'all are the only uh, you know, y'all humanity. He is the only creature in the galaxy that still settles their differences from war.
Speaker 5: Y'all need to stop that ship. I don't see it going that route.
Speaker 4: I would think they would say, hey, y'all are the only ones that are still fucking each other up to prove a point, So we're just gonna go ahead and stop the fight right now.
Speaker 5: You're all dead. That that seems more likely to me.
Speaker 2: Why would they even have that conversation? It would just kill us exactly.
Speaker 6: No, they would use us for workers, and that's the alleged. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe, but that's only if they needed something done here, they would use us for that purpose. But if, oh, you're saying, like, take us on their ship and bring us to another planet.
Speaker 6: Dude, is there someone myes someone being I don't give a ship.
Speaker 5: You're like, we're so.
Speaker 3: Weak, we're so weak on my homeboy.
Speaker 2: THO to make a return, Bro, that's all I need to come back, all right, bring us some of that fucking forgotten knowledge.
Speaker 3: That's an I need.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that for us to be used as a workhorse on some other planet. You realize, our life on this rock is so fragile. We are seventy percent water sacks that are only held up by a very fragile skeletal structure. We can't survive. If it's too cold, we can't survive it's too hot. If oxygen gets too depleted, then we're fucked. Most of space doesn't have that like it. Just it doesn't make sense that they would take us somewhere to be a workforce. Maybe yes, I don't know that for a fact, but that doesn't check out personally. The speed they're traveling. If we were on that craft with them going one hundred and sixty thousand miles per hour, give or take, we would disintegrate, like atomically, we would split apart, Like we can't even go that fast and maintain. We can't even get a pilot to go mock ten without absolutely collapsing. The fastest we can arguably go is mock nine. It's it just I don't know. I don't know what their purpose would be. I just cannot fathom a reality where they're coming here to do something good for us.
Speaker 5: I could be so wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, but what And that's the question, what do you mean by us? Do you mean it as the human you mean us as the consciousness? Do you mean us as the soul?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: What part of us? Do you think that they would be interacting with physical bodies?
Speaker 4: I'm not concerned with my soul. I'm not concerned with my consciousness.
Speaker 5: Is just being aware of your surroundings.
Speaker 4: Fuck, a deer has consciousness, there's an argument if it has a soul or not. Right, I don't believe that they would be coming here to tap into our spirit selves. I think they'd be coming here to get something and it may not even be humans. They might be coming here for water.
Speaker 2: An awareness are not the same thing by definition they are, says who. I have never heard those two confused.
Speaker 5: Being conscious of your surroundings is being aware of your surroundings.
Speaker 2: Yes, anyhow, spirit animal, We're always going to disagree with that, but spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 10: I'm still kind of shocked at Jacob using Duddy Tommy math six one hundred dollar bilometers of my boy, we use units of freedom.
Speaker 9: I need you to run that in males parade.
Speaker 5: Got you?
Speaker 4: Okay, they're going about a million bush lights per twelve gate shotgun. That's that's what they're doing right now. Fucking right, I got you, my boy. I speak that language too. I love that fucking right, dude, Praisdale.
Speaker 3: Anyway, all right, we're gonna finally get over the chat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good god, that thing has been racking up.
Speaker 4: Sorry, y'all, Sorry, the conversation has been quite titillating.
Speaker 2: This evening, tantalizing. Tony said, good week for everyone, but Gaza still praying for an end to the thing there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, agreed, agreed with the whole.
Speaker 2: Hospital situation or a church situation.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, I mean there's more than just that church. But yeah, it's it's a fucking mess over there, it really is. And that's the thing. It's the same once you're looking at the Ukraine, the Gaza, the Thailand, Cambodia. Shit that's going on right now, which that's popping off. Even they're launching rockets at each other. Now that's gone up. It went from one dude stepping on a mine allegedly to fuck you, nah, fuck you, and we're bombing the shit out of each other now it's it's escalating, which Southeast.
Speaker 5: Asia's been going hand for a little while. Now.
Speaker 4: Meanmar still got a whole civil war with the military hunter that still owns I want to say, like.
Speaker 5: Uh, maybe a fourth of the country I don't know.
Speaker 4: Next door to them is Thailand and Cambodia that are now fucking each other up over some shit.
Speaker 5: It's it's wild.
Speaker 4: And meanwhile China is sitting there with the fuck boy hands going on, just waiting to see if they can just kind of move in to expand their territory even further to the south. Of course it's for peacekeeping operations, but oh yeah, don't you think g has sidestepped all the shit going on to his immediate south.
Speaker 5: That's popping off. But that's my point.
Speaker 4: Ukraine, Gaza, Southeast Asia, uh in Mali Africa right now.
Speaker 5: Look, there's no good guys.
Speaker 4: Just if you're looking for some sort of a moral high ground for one of these sides to have is like being the good guy. Hate to break it to you, there hadn't been any of those in a few decades.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's it's wild. It's all about the money, always has been.
Speaker 2: You know what, And this is people have always said that, like some information, not all information is good information, not.
Speaker 3: All knowledge is good knowledge in that whole sense.
Speaker 2: And I've pushed back against that in the past, but I have an example as to where that could be true. So you know, for score and seven years ago, however long ago it was that we stopped or that we started collecting news and information in.
Speaker 4: One hundred and seven years ago is four score and seven years ago, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, Oh that's probably about right actually, But you know, back it never used to be that every country knew what was going on in all the other countries. Maybe your government did, maybe your military did, but it wasn't necessarily plastered all over the news on a twenty four to seven news cycle. I think that whenever we are constantly looking around the world at all the different wars and all the different you know, world leaders messing over other countries and stuff like that, it puts everybody in a state of panic. And I think that if we were just to focus on our country, we would almost really I mean, outside of the dece and the cheating and the stealing and whatever goes on in the government, if we were to just focus on our country, there would be a lot less anxiety because the rest of the world is pretty fucked, especially in the Middle East and other you know that, everything else. Like, I just feel like sometimes whenever you're constantly being bombarded by these people die, this ruler took over, there was this you know whatever, this this coupdetas or whatever the fuck just got taken over from some other country. I just feel like it's always something negative. You never hear positive shit come out of Russia, you know what I'm saying. The news that comes from there is always something really fucking bad. So you see Russia in the news and it's like, oh, here we go again. That's kind of raised my anxiety levels because there's a possibility of fucking new World War three. And you know what I'm saying, I think that all information isn't good information in that sense. I think they do that on purpose to keep people on edge and to keep people basically, you know, bowing to their own government and just keep on saying save me.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent agree with that. The Onion, as a matter of fact, did a news cast. It was like a two minute sketch comedy where they basically went on and on about some bullshit story. And I don't mean that as a euphemism. Their words were bullshit, Like this happens all the time. Here's an expert you've never heard of to tell you about the bullshit and how this is very common and on the rise, Tom, I'm here with bullshit experts so and so, and then the experts over here like this bullshit is really detrimental to our society.
Speaker 5: And if it's nothingness, it's nothingness.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying that the things they're reporting on aren't really happening, but yes, to your point, they're absolutely like stirring the pot to keep people scared, to keep people anxious, to keep people divided. The name your reason Okay, they're not giving us the news for the betterment of us, I promise you this.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's what I'm trying to say. It's like, what do they have to gain? What do we have to gain by learning about conflict on the other side of the world. If that conflict you have to gain from.
Speaker 4: That, if that conflict has any any chance of you know, affecting us in some way, or if there's a chance of our military being mobilized because of the conflict somewhere, Yeah, I would like to know. I want to know what's going on and why our troops will be fighting for one side versus the other. That's just me personally.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just the thing about America's that we got our dick in every fucking hole in every country.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, but that's that's why we run this shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're also probably the most anxiety ridden country in the world.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you say.
Speaker 5: We're up there?
Speaker 2: We're definitely up I mean other than places that are constantly being fucking bombarded in shit. I'm just talking about as far as information wise, Like, I don't know, we got to be up there.
Speaker 4: I assume that we are, But we also have it's like first world problems, right, Like we're not worried. Majority of us are not worried about starving or getting the shit bombed out of our house when we go to bed at night. There are a place around the world that truly do have that fear. And I don't mean just war zones. I mean hell, fucking half the continent of Africa is in a perpetual state of some sort of Oh, what's gonna happen? Is this group gonna come in? Is this gonna happen? Is this gonna happen? You know, there's that all over the world. That being said, we have first world problems. We're over here arguing if we should be using plastic straws in because the sea turtles, which for the record, that is not why sea turtles are endangered.
Speaker 5: I have been told by a very reliable source.
Speaker 4: I have not tested it, nor am I going to Apparently green sea turtle is delicious, you I have not, no, no, no, no, no. Jacob has not, neither is any member of my family or any of that. But I've been told by a very very very reliable source the reason them bitches are endangered is because it is meat. Start to finish fucking plastic straws.
Speaker 3: What was the name of that fucking uh serfs up?
Speaker 4: Dude, Oh crush Apparently crushed be delicious if you ever you never cleaned a snapping turtle, so you wouldn't understand this. But let me pointed like this for anybody who's ever killed and cleaned an alligator snapping turtle for the meat, right, which is delicious. You can't use the legs like that's basically a stub, you know, green sea turtle, that is meat from fucking shell to tip dog.
Speaker 5: You can grill it in bitch.
Speaker 4: Soft dude, apparently soft shell green sea turtle is like the thing.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: I do not support the eating of these animals, but we are talking about countries where they don't give a fuck what federal law says. They're eating it regardless.
Speaker 5: It's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I have turtles for pets, though I don't know if I could ever do that, sir. I feel even weird eating fucking frog legs like and honestly they're disgusting anyway.
Speaker 4: Watch your whore mouth, yeah you watch you are you are your shipped on a culture and heritage. Okay, just go, I ain't gonna stand for it. But no, but real shit, I want to see that thing. If I was to cook you turtle, would you eat it?
Speaker 5: No? Alligator snapping turtle. These are not your pets.
Speaker 3: I've had a pet snapping turtle.
Speaker 6: Turtle what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Because they're fucking awesome. I got it as a little baby.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, all right, so they.
Speaker 3: Ain't snap it nothing off when they're little.
Speaker 5: Fair Damn.
Speaker 4: I was gonna see if I could cook it for you and just not tell you what you're eating until after you get your two cents on it.
Speaker 2: But now I'm not trying to eat no fucking bush meat.
Speaker 5: Ain't no bush meat. It's cooter meat.
Speaker 4: That's the technical term for it, technical term for it, if you were to buy it online, cooter meat aka turtle meat. And there's nine different types, and I mean, like genus, there's nine different cuts of meat within the turtle.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I personally am a fan of cooter meat, but just not in the shape of a turtle that's aft shell. Right yeah, buddy, uh spirit animal?
Speaker 3: What a do sir? I'm sure you've eaten turtle in your day, sir, haven't you.
Speaker 5: I promise yes.
Speaker 10: My Daddy would make me turtle soup going off. When off, I'd bring home a's on little port called Okay. Also, it's funny. The sea total is actually my favorite animal. I actually got actually have a sea total tattoo that I drew in everything.
Speaker 5: Yes, would you?
Speaker 3: And would you ingest one?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 9: Oh no, dog, but I mean.
Speaker 10: Yeah probably Hell, if I could, I'd actually have a guitar made out of a total shell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a box shell and a longerhead shell. Poxys in my house right now.
Speaker 4: I would eat them if they weren't so endangered, that's my thing. If they were to get back to a replenishable number, then yeah, absolutely. But I'm also about respecting wildlife, so I don't want to like hunt them to extinction.
Speaker 5: I think that's horrible.
Speaker 2: You know the movie Django Unchained. Yeah, that table is table, it's total top, it's total shell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, they.
Speaker 10: Sea totals were fucking awesome and Saddy doing injured. But if I could, I want to go swimming with a sea turtle.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I go swimming, dog, that's my point. Danger.
Speaker 3: I want to go out to the ocean.
Speaker 2: Where all the little baby turtles just you know, are are struggling in the sand and they're trying to make it to the ocean.
Speaker 3: I want to push them all in.
Speaker 5: I agree, you could.
Speaker 10: Have you get caught doing that, even if you're helping them, you could. Uh, they'll imprint on you, and that's a federal offense.
Speaker 3: Imprints on me. I'll be your daddy.
Speaker 5: No, no, like you'll go to like federal federal jail. It's like international federal jail time.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, you ain't got to pick them up with your hands. Just get a shovel or something, right, any interference and your fuck dog take its course.
Speaker 10: Yeah, dude, the first like thirty minutes of Seattle's life is fucking staving private vyans opening d.
Speaker 2: Day invasion dog. Basically, it is fucking brutal like birds.
Speaker 10: Seagulls will wait till they and I think it's pelicans too, but I know the fucking the damnse birds like to sit there and watch them and then they dive bomb their ass.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. My parents have a My parents live in Arizona. They have a turtle pond right outside of their house, and they had two turtles in there. It turns out a fucking vulture came and took one right out of the pond, just flew.
Speaker 3: It away with it.
Speaker 5: Now, fuck all that, dude.
Speaker 4: My dad's pond, we go with twenty twos and pop those turtles when they come up. And the reason why isn't to eat them. It's because if we don't kill them, they'll eat all the little fish before they have the opportunity to become big fish.
Speaker 5: Like it's it's a it's a nuisance.
Speaker 2: Whenever I moved back to Louisiana, you don't kill any more of those. I'm gonna dig a big ass pond. It's just gonna be for turtles. I'll fill it with a bunch of feeder bullshit fish and you bring them over to me.
Speaker 4: I'm not going through the process of catching them bitches. Fuck that. That's an issue. My dad's pond is deep, dude. And that's the thing. We're trying to stock it with catfish and bass and brand and all these things, and we can't because anytime those eggs get they hatch andated little bit fucking fish. These turtles just murk them fuckers. And it's a bitch and I have to just keep the pond stocked.
Speaker 3: Is it the red ear sliders that's the most common one.
Speaker 5: I couldn't tell you. I've never caught one up close.
Speaker 2: I just be popping them as a pet as a young and also had a loggerhead too.
Speaker 9: That's actually the shell I have is funma chilihood pin.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, my turtle. I got it whenever. It was literally the size of a quarter.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: They sell them in a Penawa city. Oh at least they used to. Hell, yeah, they sold them out of Texas. You can go get them cross over, honey Badger. What's up, sir?
Speaker 13: Hey, it's an alligator snapping turtle? Well, first off, turtle fucking delicious?
Speaker 5: You missed out.
Speaker 13: Yep, it's an alligator snapping turtle. I live around a quarter of the canal for about apartments. Every day I think about sniff the it's worth it. Yeah, it's a bitch and a half to clean, you know what I'm saying. But if you know what you're doing, dude, you can make pretty decent work of it. And the depending on the size, you know what I'm saying, it's if it's this big, it ain't worth all the struggle.
Speaker 5: That bitch is like this big. Yeah, it's worth the time. It was, it was, it was pretty decent.
Speaker 9: Fu.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, make you some turtle stew for Jonathan before he leaves Texas, and we'll see if he gets down on it.
Speaker 2: No, won't even taste it, won't try it. Disrespect my brethren.
Speaker 5: So slow cook that bits down with some brown gravy. Pour it over some rice. Bruh. What I mean?
Speaker 2: They say dog is really good too, I'm just not gonna try it.
Speaker 5: Oh, I would have a dog. I would try that ship. You taste good. I just don't like how the Chinese do it.
Speaker 4: They fucking skin the dogs alive and then let them heal up for a day or two and then kill them.
Speaker 5: I think that's inhumane.
Speaker 4: I don't want my animals to be inhumanely killed and then eaten.
Speaker 5: I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm I'm sure Alexandria would. Alexandra would tell us how good like dick taste. But I'm just gonna take take the word for it.
Speaker 3: You know, what I'm saying is.
Speaker 5: Alexandra is married to a woman. Dude, What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm just saying probably, probably, probably tried it before.
Speaker 3: A time or two.
Speaker 2: Right, you put words in your mouth, but you can probably piece that together.
Speaker 5: Damn it. The joke writt themselves.
Speaker 4: But I'm not gonna disrespect Alex by talking about putting something and anyway moving moving the.
Speaker 2: God damns for different folks. Spirit animals said, what do you call? Of course we have to go right into this. What do you call a kid born in a whorehouse? Brothels sprouts, that's actually pretty good.
Speaker 10: I like.
Speaker 9: Jacob y'all.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, honey Badger said, people smash others at their jobs all the time. I'm a pt I fucked two of my clients was working on a fifth.
Speaker 5: Damn two was working on a fifth. You skipped three and four there, my boy?
Speaker 3: But all right, damn going she counts for three, four and five?
Speaker 5: Man had the other three?
Speaker 4: I heard that damnable to get a little extra physical in that physical therapy feel that damn I.
Speaker 3: Thought that only exists in porn, you know.
Speaker 12: Dog, I can't hate My girl was one of my original clients at one of my gyms and wearing the Gether and she's like, you slept with everybody, and I'm like, yeah, my bad.
Speaker 4: Oh god, PT means personal trainer. I thought im a physical therapist trainer.
Speaker 5: My bad. Both Jesus Christ broke me very well.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes you just can't help. But you got sex appeal, you know, just comes off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really quick, evenly shared something in the chat. I pulled it up on the Instagram. Uh, South Park lawyers wake up this morning. This should be pretty good.
Speaker 21: Wow, what an absolutely gorgeous day. I don't think that there's anything that could possibly ruin this.
Speaker 3: Hello, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 21: Whoa, come down, come down. We've been over this as long as it was just mister Garrison an orange face, there's nothing that they can do. What's that They used his real name, they used the actual pictures of it. They made it abundantly clear that it wasn't just mister Garrison an orange face. They deep faked him half naked in the desert. They showed him fully naked. They gave him the same voice as whatch dictator he was in bed with. Who Now I understand I can be in the office in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Also shouts out to the goot dude for having an actual home phone. Fucking cordless cordless home phone. There but yeah, yeah, wow. They They made it very clear it wasn't mister Garrison. As a matter of fact, people stormed mister Garrison's house to like stop all of what was going on. He was chilling watching TV. It was very clear it was Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I love how the other voice was.
Speaker 2: It sounded like Kenny Comet from well just maybe it reminded me of Comet from the fuck was the Santa Claus with Tim Allen?
Speaker 5: Oh the Reindeer? Yeah, that's where you went. I thought it was Kenny. Wow, okay, could be Kenny.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, tree Fitty said, Comos Beach is what up?
Speaker 4: Looks like tree Fitty dipped out early. I think unless they changed their name, but either way.
Speaker 5: It goes.
Speaker 3: Rose Chaos says, what's up?
Speaker 5: He what up? Rose? What? What up?
Speaker 3: The Midnight Kong said, what up?
Speaker 5: Fam?
Speaker 2: That's how behind we are, dude.
Speaker 4: We're at the comment that was left at nine ten. It is almost eleven.
Speaker 5: Sorry, y'all, we are gonna play catch up at this time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, if I if I learned anything from Jacob, never get married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it. I'll be straight up with you, but you know, I'm not against marriage. I'm just against myself getting married. I'm apparently horrible at it. But that's fine.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, you have bad luck until you have good luck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all good. You know.
Speaker 4: I am good with it. You know, I'm not gonna shot on any of them. It's they weren't the right one, that's all it was. Or I wasn't their right one. Either way you want to slice that.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's a balance.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 12: You can never hold yourself accountable for that. You just gotta kind of work through it.
Speaker 5: Easy, shit happens. Man.
Speaker 2: Luke said, you all ready for Friday? Whiteboy Wizard said, what's Friday? Luke said, presenting my theoretical paper?
Speaker 5: Is that? Have we scheduled that we have noise?
Speaker 3: Moving down in the chat?
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said, in remember in remembrance of the Hawkster, the Ultimate Brother, leave out vitamin, steroids and an eight ball out tonight, I have each vitamin, says the Hawkster. That's what's spirit Animal said. What was left for me at work by my co worker, which was what is that?
Speaker 5: Is that a watermelon?
Speaker 9: They took a watermelon and made it a stereotypical Asian guy.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's pissing off a couple of races all at the same time.
Speaker 5: That's that's interesting. They're getting creative with the races. I can't even be mad at it.
Speaker 2: I got I got a free water melon. I can't even be mad at it.
Speaker 5: Are they saying that you have a watermelon head? Or what was this?
Speaker 10: They were making fun of my they get They gave me like over hisaggerated slant eyes.
Speaker 9: Did my eyes where they're fucking red?
Speaker 10: Like they you can see my my, oh the veins in my eyes.
Speaker 9: Gave the fucking weird agents and I see all.
Speaker 4: That I'm saying, like it would have been better to put that on like a bowl of rice or something like this.
Speaker 5: This was this is kind of out of left field.
Speaker 2: I mean, the whispers from an Asian man often looked like little brains of rice, so it wouldn't make sense.
Speaker 10: Yeah, But the only thing that that kind of pissed me off is they gave me like bugs, bunnies, buck teeth, and I'm like, I ain't even got buck pe jackasses. Yeah that, but when I picked it up, I was like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 5: I mean you gotta lean into it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when I just go everybody was kung fu and then just fucking ninja. Uh what is that that ninja game with the cut the vegetables and ship.
Speaker 5: Uh uh fruit ninja?
Speaker 9: You know the favorite game?
Speaker 2: Ok, A good one, uh, Luthifer said Aloha from Honolulu, currently under a tsunami warning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh, Luthifer, you dipped out on the chat, so glad you're with us while you were, but I saw you on the balcony at your resort. First of all, thank you for tuning in instead like you're on your vacation and you're still coming to hang with us on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: That's fucking dope.
Speaker 4: Secondly, yeah, I just heard about the tsunami warnings in Hawaii right now.
Speaker 5: Apparently there was a big earthquake.
Speaker 4: Shit's getting wild, and apparently Hawaii is under tsunami advisory. It should be hidden ah tonight or tomorrow or tomorrow at seven am.
Speaker 3: Well, because they.
Speaker 2: Can't they can't do the direct energy beams anymore because everybody painted their roofs blue.
Speaker 3: So they were like, well, you got to fucking start the tsunami.
Speaker 5: Now, right right.
Speaker 2: Of course, the big d said Phil Robertson Halcogan and Ozzy twenty twenty five sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty much over this. And apparently somebody on the Food Network also died. There was someone else that would just recently passed. It was like three of them.
Speaker 5: Who was it that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Food Network woman allegedly suicided herself. I mean, I don't know if if there's any anything why she would have been you know, taken out, So it might have just been a regular suicide. Wow, God is Love said, whoever is in charge of downsizing already planned astronomy is getting a raise. The honey Badger said. Honey Badger said, fuck that Courtney. Courtney the coxlinging conqueror.
Speaker 5: As from earlier with the girly names.
Speaker 2: And shit spirit animals said, fuck accountability, study astrology. Blame mercury going into retrograde.
Speaker 5: That's what all the white women do.
Speaker 3: Hey, this white boy do too.
Speaker 2: Not fair enough, right, Usually mercury going into retrograde kind of works out for me. But is it in retrograde right now? Have you been keeping up with that, Jacob? You've been looking at your astrological calendar calendar lately?
Speaker 5: No, I can't say that I have.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, but it's also I've heard that it's not the only planet that goes into retrograde. I've also heard j put in retrograde too, and it's like, so they all do. Yeah, so, I mean except for us. Apparently we don't spend backwards, you know, arbitrarily out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spirit Dannalo said, dog, it's a jailable offense to commit adultery in military.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is. It is.
Speaker 4: And you know, when we talked about the Tesla truck bombing at the Trump Tower situation in Vegas, I brought that up. Apparently your boy was caught fucking around and there was a argument to say that his woman was about to ruin his career and he was like only a few years away from retirement. So maybe that's why I decided off himself. I got so many people pissed off of me saying that's not true, that's not really how it works, and it's like, dude, yeah, it is, now not in all cases. I know tons of dudes that in the military that were cheating on their spouses and didn't get jail time for it. I also know multiple dudes that got court martialed and we're facing jail time for the exact same thing.
Speaker 5: It all depends on.
Speaker 4: To what level the the injured party really wants to take it and how bad your command wants to fuck you. But yes, it is absolutely a jailable offense in the military.
Speaker 5: It goes against the U cum JAY.
Speaker 4: Also, just so everybody knows, fucking in a position other than missionary also a jailable offense under the U cum J found that out the hard way. Not myself, but dudes in another company where I was stationed. Uh, they got caught Eiffel towering of barracks Bunny.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: The base colonel was walking through and saw it and JP them both.
Speaker 5: Actually MJP it was he did NJPM.
Speaker 4: It was about to be a court martial, but he decided to go you know, m JP reduction of rank forty five and forty five because and he drummed up that old section of the U cum JAY to show that it's, uh, it's illegal for you to do sex in any position other than missionary with the.
Speaker 5: Man on top. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 4: Giving him any I think that's more than likely the case. I also think he was pissed off because he was a new colonel. He had like just gotten there a couple of weeks ago, so he's trying to make an example of the dumb shit.
Speaker 5: And I mean, listen, if.
Speaker 4: You're ballsy enough to Eiffel Tower a barracks bunny with your door wide fucking open in the middle of the work day, you're you're asking for shit to go sideways for you. Anyway, That's all I'm gonna say on it. I'm not judging. I have no room to judge, but like, really, bruh, you couldn't have closed the fucking door.
Speaker 5: That that's all anyway.
Speaker 4: Voyeurism is a king no, yeah, but you don't want your base commander to be the voyeur.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's levels to this shit.
Speaker 2: What is a barracks bunny.
Speaker 4: What's a what's a what's a common phrase? That might be a traversible thing? So you ever seen like a college frat and there's like a girl that pretty much sleeps with everybody.
Speaker 5: In the frat. Okay, it's that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Basically, a barracks bunny is a a companion for lack of better words, that takes her way from barracks room to barracks room to barracks room. And depending on what time of what day you talk to her, she'll tell you she's this guy or this guy or this guy or whatever else.
Speaker 3: A train conductor of sorts.
Speaker 4: You can be, can be for sure for for lack of better words, Oh, it won't be her pregnant. Yeah, she's typically you gotta watch out for that because they're trying.
Speaker 5: To get one. Do I now? Somebody will wife her up.
Speaker 13: Some dude wife up the barracks bunny in my first uniting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did she leave him? I don't know. S I've seen.
Speaker 4: I know three guys that wiped up the barracks bunnies. And as soon as they put one in, her baby came. Six months later they were divorced. She was taking half their ship and had trycare and all the benefits and all the things.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's the same one like strippers trying to date a military member.
Speaker 5: It's the same shit.
Speaker 3: You know, got love said.
Speaker 2: Manhattan shooting has the the usual mk Manchurian signs of every other shooter event.
Speaker 3: Oh and he did die on the thirty third floor.
Speaker 5: Son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: It's always the symbolism, bro, you know, that's what gets it, spirit animals said back, blown out Mohammad and his twelve gin no.
Speaker 4: No, but that's a that's a great story for anybody who wants to look into the uh the prophet and his night where he had a train ran on him, which is all counted for by his homeboy, not even him. Uh yeah, that was That's really a story that's been making its rounds around the internet. And uh, I would not advise that you ask any of your Islamic friends about it.
Speaker 5: They're gonna get a.
Speaker 4: Little irate because he was clearly battling demons and not getting a train ran on him by some very tall, dark gentleman with long dicks.
Speaker 5: That's totally not what was happening.
Speaker 2: So they were all like, it's understood that he was being fucked by gin.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: See they weren't gin they was actually they were tribesmen of a neighboring tribe that were known for having They were very tall, they were very dark skinned, they had really large dicks, and they had a standard to maintain that they could pretty much fuck all night and keep going. They were known for their sexual prowess this tribe.
Speaker 5: So let's go.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, twelve of them met up with Mohammed in the desert one day, one night, I should say, and not misquoting here, rode him until the sun arose the next morning.
Speaker 5: In other words, they ran a train on him all night long.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, brought that up at Thanksgiving last year.
Speaker 5: Why why would you? Yeah? Sure? Why?
Speaker 22: But I fami members of dating Busim guy, mother and guy said Jesus was not a was not the son of God.
Speaker 9: So I bought that out. Jesus is king, best dude.
Speaker 5: And what was his response?
Speaker 9: He left, Yeah, and I don't go to Thanksgiving no more.
Speaker 4: There's parts of the Qoran that if you ask a Muslim about they really don't like. Like, for instance, when they talk about uh, who is the rightful inheritors of the land that we would now call Israel.
Speaker 5: Even within the Koran, it tells them.
Speaker 4: That the Jews are supposed to be living there, not not in Gaza, not the West Bank. It actually very clearly lays out the dimensions for the land in question and says that this is supposed to be of the descendants of Israel formerly Jacob. They like, they understand it even within their own book. But if you bring up that quote to them, they get really pissed really quickly.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, anyway, I just tried asking GBT if Mohammad got raped by twelve Gen and it removed my question.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't a raping. It was very voluntary. He went there for that purpose. It was like they made arrangements to meet there prior.
Speaker 3: To very well.
Speaker 2: Ye Spirit Animals said, only song I know of Coldplay is Viva Lavie.
Speaker 4: You probably know fifteen songs by Coldplay, you just may not know that they're the ones that sang it.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Just living in America over the last twenty years, I promise you've heard like a lot of their catalog.
Speaker 5: They make bangers, that's just what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, God is love, said Geez with cats unite like Iceberg Slim.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: You don't have any more cats anymore, Han Jacob.
Speaker 4: Nope, nope. The ex wife took both of them. Thank god. I'm so tired of my house smiling like a litter box and having an excess of fur everywhere. One of the cats practically did not shed whatsoever. The other one shed so fucking much. I have an English mastive. Okay, this dog is massive and has a double and sheds like nobody's business. This one cat produced that dog's size.
Speaker 5: Of hair every fucking day.
Speaker 4: That makes no sense scientifically, but there I was, you know, so I'm I'm quite happy about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ever since my last cat, he was a black cat named Juju, named him after Steeler Gray Juju Smith Schuster. But he attacked me in the middle of the night one night. I was sitting there in my recliner watching TV and no lights on because that's how I get down in the bat cave. And of course he's black, so I can't really see him in the in the dead of the night, and just leaped seemingly from the ether onto my face. And I said, I'm not having cats anymore for the rest of my life after that, because fuck you.
Speaker 5: You know it ain't gonna sneak up on you. Them turtles. No, they never got to sneak up on you.
Speaker 3: Nope, nope.
Speaker 2: I do like having turtle races though.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, dude, You just put them on both on the ground and then you you have like their food or whatever. They'll come chase it and you see who gets there first. It's awesome.
Speaker 5: That's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: You know, they actually did a couple of races the tortoise versus the hair, just to see what would win. Almost every time the turtle actually wins the race. It's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh they're consistent.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The rabbits always get like sidetracked and start looking at other shit and like kind of doing their own thing. Every time. The turtle's just slow, steady. It's getting after that cabbage dude. It wants that carrot dude.
Speaker 2: That's why a rabbit is always so analogous with a crackhead.
Speaker 3: It's like the same thing.
Speaker 5: I heard that the.
Speaker 2: Honey badger said. It's too expensive about here. We should all pitch in to buy three kilos and flip it.
Speaker 4: I know a guy, I know a dude. These days, I couldn't trust it. I guarantee it's cut with fentanyl, and I don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 5: I like where your head's at. Though. This is true entrepreneurship, this is true capitalism.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal said, I want a small hut in the woods is my dream, like a hobbit hole buriedmpletely.
Speaker 3: Those are sweet.
Speaker 2: I dig it, I dig it Rose chaos said, I live in West Texas, just a couple hours south of Amarillo. I live in a four bedroom to two living room and two bathroom house for twelve hundred a month. Everything's so much cheaper in West Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's West Texas, dude. How many people do you know they're like itching to move there. And I'm not saying it's a shit area. I love West Texas, but like it's not wide open. Yeah, it's wide fucking open, and that's why I love about it.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, dog, I can grow weed. I unironically have a green thumb. I love gardening and farming.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah, absolutely ungrown weed.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, I want a competition. Oh you already talked about that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: Zom of the Bee said, if you read into the different projects and follow money, it's wild how it all ties together. That's the Blackstone article.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: The White Boy Wizard said Matt and Trey grew up Mormon like I did. Being in that cult and breaking free makes you funny as fuck. God bless trauma bonding. Talking about South Park people.
Speaker 5: Oh, I absolutely agree.
Speaker 4: And every time they do an episode where they shit on Mormonism.
Speaker 5: There was actually that one.
Speaker 4: Where they they did the entire breakdown of the Joseph Smith story. Look into it all you want. That's correct. That is actually what the Church of Latter.
Speaker 5: Day Saints believes. It's pretty insane.
Speaker 4: And you know me, I'm not someone to shit on somebody for having a even an unhealthy dose of faith. I'm with you on having faith in your beliefs. But big dog, there's got to be at least some sort of a line where common sense plays in, Like you would think so anyway, like just right off the rip, right off the rip, before you know anything else about the story with the tablets and the moonstone and looking into a hat and the whole nine. The fact that he was kicked out of like five different states for being a known con artist before ever making his way to that area should be one of the biggest red flags period like period. But okay, people can change, and like I get that, you can see the light and come to the side of righteousness. Okay, fine, fine, then look at the story of how the tablets and the rock and the hat and the two stories that don't actually line up and all this stuff, and then then you find out how he died, and it's like, yeah, well, no shit, it's yeah, there's a lot of people that are leaving the Mormon Church in droves these days.
Speaker 2: But the thing is it doesn't even matter the U because the Mormons basically fucking own Utah, right, oh yeah, and so think about how much money they constantly have coming in. It's a business, is really what it is. All of it really is just a business. It doesn't matter how fucking ridiculous it is. If you get enough people to buy in and donate and and you know what I mean, like it can turn into look at fucking Joel Osting, like she will still follow that fucking guy.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It blows my mind.
Speaker 6: And have you guys seen American from Evil?
Speaker 4: Yes, loved the show and it was a very true to form historical references that.
Speaker 6: Were being made. The Mormons are fucking.
Speaker 4: I don't understand and talking about jolostein here, and I mean, I'm a Christian. The messages he preachers are from the Bible. However, I should give the subadendum here. I don't get down with prosperity gospel preachers, which is all of what he does I don't understand it. How How the fuck have you been preaching for twenty years all about prosperity and wealth and finances.
Speaker 5: So you're only taking these small sections of this.
Speaker 4: Massive book made up of other books, and all you're gonna talk about is financial wealth and prosperity.
Speaker 5: That seems very intellectually dishonest.
Speaker 4: If we're gonna be just clear here, you know, but I don't like it, shall I don't like Joelostine.
Speaker 5: And there's tons of them.
Speaker 4: There's tons of prosperity gospel preachers out there, and if you look at them, they're always wearing the finest suits and driving the finest cars and all of that, but they just never will mention how much of those tie dollars are ending up directly into their back pocket.
Speaker 5: And I disagree with that entire practice.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's because God said he wants me to have an Amborghinea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or you know Copeland, oh, Kenneth Copeland having like a fleet of planes and shit, because he didn't.
Speaker 2: Want to be surrounded by the Dean. Had to buy it so cheap.
Speaker 5: He made it so cheap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, if you told me that this dude was selling this plane to you the church, and he was selling it for like five K and it's a fucking worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, but like just to kind of make some out of it, and it was kind of a donation, but you still exchange some money.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm with you on that, some actual steel deal.
Speaker 4: If you look at the money that was spent on his fleet, none of it was a steel deal.
Speaker 5: Not one bit of it was a donation or anything like that.
Speaker 2: That's that's bought it from fucking Tyler Perry, who literally if you and you know, you look at Tyler Perry, isn't his dad like a pastor or a priest or something like that had a whole falling out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a reason why he's not allowed back in his daddy's church.
Speaker 2: So he's and then Kenneth Copeland wants to buy from him.
Speaker 4: Which the reason why is because he's been a known homosexual. For you, here's the whole Medea and cross dressing thing. Yeah, it's not just a stage performance. They've known about that with his family for years. That's why he's not lying.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean whatever with that.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like I don't know, it's kind of strange. Beard Animals said felt. Uh, the temp was one of four. We had humidity of eighty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Golgia fuck yeah, I love that shit.
Speaker 3: White Boy Wizard had his hand up. Did you want to say something there?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was just gonna touch on that.
Speaker 9: Shit.
Speaker 8: No, I can't remember what point I was gonna make. Now you're talking about like the steer stone and all that stuff. Oh uh, So that's my theory. I mean, the Mormon Church is literally like, the only entity that's richer is the fucking Vatican. So my my theory being raised in it being you know, leaving and walking away and then doing what we do with you know, third I all the way open, digging into everything. At the same time in America, as Joseph Smith was doing all his shit, there was a huge anti Freemason push. They literally created their own freaking party.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm of the belief that the Church Vatican started to realize that they were losing power, and a lot of those people were Freemasons at that time. So how else would you make sure you didn't lose ground and you were still able to have money and influence and do all this shit, you make a new fucking religion and own it from the very beginning. So in my opinion, the people at the very top are the same people you know, the dark magic, the black nobility and all that shit. They owned the Mormon Church too, And you can't convince me otherwise.
Speaker 5: Oh, I believe it.
Speaker 3: It makes sense.
Speaker 4: Joseph Smith was a high level Freemason, and a lot of the secret practices of the Mormon Church and a lot of their rituals, and a lot of the way that their buildings are even built all tie into free Masonic temples. Like there's there's not even like you don't even have to look at in a certain perspective.
Speaker 5: It's literally a one to one translation for a.
Speaker 6: Lot, right, even their magic underwear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that magic underwear.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean like the Masons wear the lambskin apron over their Holy of Holies. It's like, wait a fucking minute, It's like you no, it's it is a one to one comparison.
Speaker 5: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh wasn't didn't Heidi say something about how she had to get naked or in her underwear in front of her in front of her in laws or something like that.
Speaker 5: I think it was her stepdad.
Speaker 3: Fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Why is that a part of the religion?
Speaker 4: You know it shouldn't be it really No. That was for baptisms of the dead, right, which is a thing that they do.
Speaker 8: That was the final straw for me, was doing baptisms for the dead. I was like thirteen or fourteen standing in line and I was next, and I was like, holy shit, they're using my flesh to baptize this spirit because supposedly the guy that we believe in thinks that those fucking souls are more or less stuck in purgatory forever unless we do this. I'm like, that's not the fucking guy I believe in.
Speaker 5: I'm out, there's no way it's not. And that's the thing.
Speaker 4: You have to wear your garments, which is basically it's all white linen, a T shirt and shorts, and the girls get to wear a version of a brawl that is not very covering or comfortable from what I've been told, and you go into this massive, massive pool for lack of a better word, it's a baptismal font, but it's a pool, right, And then when you come out of that, you're wearing a white T shirt. So all these young girls, because every young Mormon has to go through these things. So like twelve thirteen, fourteen, sixteen year old girl is getting in and out basically coming out completely naked in front of everybody in their congregation.
Speaker 5: It's fucked up, full.
Speaker 2: On white te shirt contest for petos is what it sounds like? Yep, yep, But white boy wizard, you also said you have a regular garden and a walla penie more or less an underground greenhouse with a glass ceiling can go year round.
Speaker 5: Very good.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Grandpa and Grandpa dug that bitch out like twenty five years ago and we've been using it ever since.
Speaker 5: So I've never heard of this, but I love it, dude, Yeah, google it.
Speaker 8: I think it. I think it was more or less like a Native American type invention. But I don't know what kind of roof they used to use, because now you know it's glass, and wherever you know your latitude longitude is, you got to set it up right so you get the most sunlight east to west, and then however further you are from the equator, it's got to be you know, steeper angled glass or whatever. But yeah, dude, like on a day when it's forty five degrees and like you know, a little snow flurry, it's fucking sixty eight or seventy two down in that bitch.
Speaker 5: Fuck Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the name Walla Penie makes me think it was probably Native American too. I don't know that for a fact, but it checks out for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, uh, Idaho, the Grand Teeton is it tetons?
Speaker 5: That means something else in cage in French.
Speaker 4: I should I should mention that that that's a that's a term for titties in uh in Louisiana, showing them tetans.
Speaker 2: But anyway, moving on, Snake River Valley, some of the best soil in the country. How you think we grow them delicious taters?
Speaker 5: Bro heard that, heard that.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of the Tubers myself. I'm a big potato lover, so give me all that. That's why I like Jimmy John so much, because you see, like where they're getting all the potatoes from. How's it raided in the sack right there? Always reminded her, of course, of course, of course, moving on, do spirit animals said? I love how Jamie says copper like coppa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: The people of Massachusetts like just don't recognize the letter are. Let's set the beginning of a word. It's insane, he said.
Speaker 2: I like getting drunk and fighting, uh with the rain room. Fighting in the rain room with the guys. I want some. I lost some, but I only ever been knocked out once. Fuck liver shots.
Speaker 4: I have never gotten into a fist fight in the rain room. The rain room is a giant shower room, by the way. Just everybody's clear, that's that's the thing. I've just never participated in myself.
Speaker 9: All I'm gonna say is expect there'd be a lot of blood.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we just always like and shy anyway, We just like would wake up in the middle of the night and turn all the showers on the hottest possible, get it steamed up in there. Then we'd be able to go smoke and like it wouldn't smell out or anything like that.
Speaker 5: That's pretty much all we did in the rain room.
Speaker 2: But sure, fighting in the shower sounds like a gay cry for help.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie not.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping they weren't naked, Sam, No.
Speaker 22: No, we were clothed. So we were just at least so we're going in boots and youtes. We would take the blouse off and everything, well you could. It was grapple. It's pretty much balls. You just don't break, don't break, and don't choke out. But chokeouts happened a lot. Oh, I've been choked.
Speaker 17: I've been I've never been choked out, but I've been uh quoting TKO or whatever.
Speaker 9: I got hit with liver shots a lot.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 10: The only time I got knocked out, I got hit and on my way down, I hit the h the wall and dude through as my head.
Speaker 9: Hit dude through an elbow and put his full weight into me. But there were as no weight fast as it was a tournament style.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never been knocked unconscious, but I've absolutely been choked out for I.
Speaker 9: All I know is that I woke up the neck. I woke up in the morning. Uh in my IRAQ. Apparently when I went down, I kind of did. My body jerked a bit, So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, naked fighting in the shower, is that that's the next level?
Speaker 5: Fair enough?
Speaker 3: White Boyzard said, murder all the cows.
Speaker 5: I mean, I I love me some kalm. I do love beef.
Speaker 2: God is Love said, mineral water, real mineral real, mineral water. Celtic salt from ancient nutrition. When you heard a lot about Celtic salt, about how it's like some of the best salt.
Speaker 4: You can get, this is the first time I've ever heard of it. Now, I have heard of different types of salt from around the world. There's like volcanic salt in Himalayan salt. Looking he's got the pack right there. Yes, indeed, so I will now be looking into Celtic salt.
Speaker 5: I'm about that fucking name.
Speaker 3: White boy Wizard said, eat your cabs.
Speaker 20: Yeah, absolutely, friend, Jacob.
Speaker 3: What's that now, Celtic sea salt?
Speaker 5: Okay, I will absolutely look into this.
Speaker 2: Fuck Yeah, all right, God is Love, said old Tiffany wats or nuts.
Speaker 3: That's the bitch we were talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Jesus, that woman. There's a fucking psycho. You name your kid Aquaman and the other in Malibu, Barbie. If nothing else about you, that's enough for me to see every single conceivable red flag that you're gonna throw out.
Speaker 5: Holy fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh I lost my lost track.
Speaker 5: Heavy water.
Speaker 2: I'm not used to using.
Speaker 12: I appreciate getting roasted by everybody in here, just so everyone knows.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised there was an r and roasted there, to be honest.
Speaker 4: With you, at the beginning of the word. They know what it does anywhere else in the word. It's just kind of a it's like a suggestion, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a pterodactyl, you know, right.
Speaker 17: Can you say, uh, my cockys are in my cat in my khakis please, in that Bostonian accent.
Speaker 12: My khakis are in my cat. Oh, you son of a bitch, My khakis are my khaki's.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's great because depending on inflection, he could have just said my khakis are in my khakis or my car keys, or in my car keys.
Speaker 5: We just don't be knowing. We just don't know.
Speaker 2: God is love, said dude. Coconut water from real coconuts is the best ship there is. God's water filter, Nature's Gatorade, fresh squeezed lime acts like a scrubber for your stomach.
Speaker 4: I agree. I understand the health benefits coconut water. It's fucking gross, though, I just don't fucks with coconut dude. I understand the people that love it so much, and it's like it is really healthy for you. I am not knocking it or shitting on anybody that gets down with it.
Speaker 5: I just I can't fucking stand it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I do like it on some German chocolate cake, though.
Speaker 5: That shit pisses me off.
Speaker 6: You used to have a really good coconut chocolate water, I mean, and.
Speaker 4: That's the whole concept of a German chocolate cake. Okay, out loud, we all heard that, right, German chocolate cake. Find me one fucking coconut tree in the entire country of Germany. How in the fuck did that become a thing? But sure, I know.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite cake of all time, right there, dude.
Speaker 9: It's meth infused cake. You said, German chocolate.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Obviously, it's like the fucking Panzer chocolate or whatever the fuck it was called, which was basically meth infused chocolate. But no, they just shred some coconut on top of a perfectly good chocolate cake, and it's it blows my mind if you were to say that that was a tropical chocolate cake.
Speaker 5: Okay, I get it, German.
Speaker 2: Dude, but yeah, so fucking good though, I mean, the whole same conversation. It is the same conversation with like Hawaiian pizza. It's like we made that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but pineapples come from Hawaii, so this at least can make sense in my mind. Coconuts are not indigenous to the entire continent of Europe, let alone the country of the cold, frigid German people.
Speaker 5: Anyway, moving on, it's it's a point of contention that has never made sense to me.
Speaker 2: I have seen the most disgraceful comment of the night. I'm about to say it. Penguin Spanker says, unpopular opinion bacon is fucking gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, that's that's disgraceful that that was just said. You perhaps you should try a better bacon, right, like not the Oscar Meyer shit. Like, dude, I recently just tried black forest bacon, bro game changer, applewood smoked black forest bacon.
Speaker 3: You know what, I even I still get down with turkey bacon. It's not as good, but I still like it.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: I just tried deer bacon when I went to that trip that I took, the fishing trip that I took to delete a bend. My uncle brought deer bacon for ut. Now it's not like, there's not a lot of fat on a deer, so it's not exactly traditional but basically hard.
Speaker 5: I agree, but there's not a lot of it on a deer.
Speaker 4: They're very lean animals, right, So the deer bacon in question was more or less just like really thin strips of like I want to call it just breakfast sausage because that's kind of a misnomer, but it was fucking incredible. So again, if you don't get down with bacon because you think it's gross, there's other types and probably better quality that you should try out. That's like saying steak is gross, Like are you sure doing it right? Because I don't think that that actually makes sense out loud.
Speaker 2: You know, white boy Wizards said, agreed, pork is fucking nasty.
Speaker 5: White boy Wizard for shame. I'm sorry too.
Speaker 8: I like my forest animals, not fucking pig raised eating shit and left over recycling and fucking whatever.
Speaker 5: Commercial Like if.
Speaker 8: You got your own pig and you raise pig, or if you get pig from the forest.
Speaker 5: I'm all in, dude, that's a four animal. Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm all in.
Speaker 17: I'm all in.
Speaker 8: I'm all in the ship. Yeah, the ship from the store fucking rex my goot.
Speaker 2: I hear that most ship from the store rex my gut, so I feel you on that. The Zomba of the Bee said, nah, I love bacon. Tony said, I like bacon, and I heard other cuts used to They used to be faty here before ractough pamine was introduced. Lean pork is not very tasty. That is why it's so cheap. Of course, the yolk Yid had to chime in, saying, uh, proud pork not eater.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, for religious reasons, I get it.
Speaker 2: Jewish and one hunt now the honey Badger said, we have been infiltrated by them boys in black.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, yeah, are proud Jewish correspondent, he's infiltrating us from Mussad. Obviously everybody thinks I'm the fucking plant. Everybody thinks that I'm the fed. Y'all got it wrong. Well, apparently we got plants among us. You never know I actually you actually never know.
Speaker 3: Could be your neighbor, could be your wife.
Speaker 5: Probably is That's why I have two axes. For all we know, you could be dude.
Speaker 4: We don't know that you know, so over here playing the role of being a super down to Earth.
Speaker 5: Bro that's all about his forest animals.
Speaker 4: How do we know that you're not fucking giving all of our intel back to Homeland Security or one of the other agencies and ship.
Speaker 2: I mean, I will say he did make a good point in saying I'll take moose, elk and deer over pork every time. I would too every time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: But I mean you don't. We don't have access to that, you know, spirit animal? Go ahead, sir, what twist?
Speaker 5: What if I was the spy?
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be the biggest shock out of every every single possibility.
Speaker 4: That's why you came to bro Grove. It was the fucking actually put trackers on us without.
Speaker 5: Us knowing what. Fuck y'all know.
Speaker 9: I love y'all.
Speaker 5: We love you, Sam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that rench knife was in some kind of tracking device.
Speaker 4: B See, I'm not that is this bitch got a fucking tracker welded on the inside, and I just don't know which.
Speaker 5: I mean if that's look just.
Speaker 10: Because I look like i'd be a comedy, don't make me a comedy, dog, I ain't.
Speaker 5: I'm smarter than that.
Speaker 4: I mean, to be honest, everything that happens in this studio is recorded and put out on the interweb with very little, if any editing.
Speaker 5: So I mean, it is what it is, man, but I.
Speaker 9: Kind of feel bad. I want to make you. I want to get Lellow ties and make a uh an.
Speaker 5: Axe for you. Now that would be dope.
Speaker 9: Yeah, such, I'm thinking small hatchet.
Speaker 10: But if I can get enough of them and accoutill hot enough, I can probably met them all the way down.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm down forge. Well, some ship Damascus steel it with railroad ties. That's dope. Where spikes that ties? Fuck you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: There was such a long people talking about bacon. All right, we're not going to read all of that. God has love said, I drink one every AM for years now. It works. Uh talking about the uh that's the uh the water and the salt and the limer lemon good things.
Speaker 5: Um.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry, no, no, no, no, that was the coconut water.
Speaker 2: Ah, gotcha, Yeah, Jacob, did you want to pull up that that crystal article that zomb of the b.
Speaker 5: Posted up or you want to let me see?
Speaker 4: Oh oh and nineteen uh it is from pure Energy Crystals dot.
Speaker 2: Com say scientific research on it though.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you know what we can go ahead and do that. I'll share the screen. Let's let's get it popping man. Let's talk some some wildness about some tiny rocks and what they may or may not be doing for our bodies. How crystals interact with human magnetic energy. The intriguing relationship between crystals and human magnetic energy has been a topic of both scientific investigation and spiritual exploration. Crystals have long been believed to possess unique healing properties, and in recent years, various studies have sought to understand the science behind these claims, particularly how they interact with the human energy field, often referred to as the biofield or magnetic field the human magnetic field. The human body generates a magnetic field due to the movement of electricity charged particles in the heart, brain, and other organs. This magnetic field, known as the biofield, is believed to have significant effects on overall health and well being. For example, the heart generates the largest magnetic field in the human body, measurable by instruments like a magneto cardiographs okay dope. Similarly, the brain's electricity electrical activity produces a magnet netic field that can be detected by techniques like EEG, which is electro in philagraphy, electro electro in cephalography.
Speaker 5: Yeah, big words, lots of syllables.
Speaker 4: While the scientific community continues to explore the full extent of the human biofield's impact on health, many alternative medicine practitioners believe the crystals can influence this field.
Speaker 5: But what does science say about this interaction? All right?
Speaker 4: So now move into crystals and their properties. Crystals are solid materials with a highly ordered atomic structures, which gives them unique electrical, optical, and magnetic properties. These properties have been harnessed in technical or I'm sorry, in technologies such as semiconductors, sensors, and lasers. Crystals like quartz, amethysts and tormalite tourmaline are popular and alternative healing practices due to their purported ability to absorb, amplify, and emit energy, which is very true in industry. We use piezoelectric crystals to test low energy and low electrical devices and things. Before I read any further, God is love what you got? You're you're still mute at homie?
Speaker 6: Have you ever heard of Sabrina Wallace?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 2: I love listening to her dude, she is so full of knowledge.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: I would love to get her on the show. But I hear she's like extremely hard to get a hold of.
Speaker 6: That's what TRIPLEI says.
Speaker 23: Yeah, she talks about the human biofield all the time, and I mean she's appears to produce, you know, paperwork and published shit to back it up, but talking about how they use our human biofields as like I don't know Wi Fi or five antennas and all kinds of crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the IP addresses, that's what.
Speaker 2: That's where where I hear all of that shit from Jacob is whenever I talk about how we all have like hackable IP addresses and shit, I'm telling you you gotta you gotta go down a rabbit hole of Sabrina Wallace. It'll fucking blow the tits off your chest, sir.
Speaker 5: Fuck. Yeah, we need to get her on the show, man. There's gotta be some way to reach out and connect with her.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe, but yeah, she's awesome.
Speaker 5: Dude. You want to keep reading.
Speaker 3: You don't have to.
Speaker 2: I think we get the point, but I it is pretty fascinating, well, at least in on the keynotes.
Speaker 5: Real quick.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to read in but uh, scientific research on crystal interaction with human energy, and some of the scientific research talks about magnetic fields in the human body, piazo electric effect of crystals, and the biofield energy, which is literally what I was just talking about, the piazo electric crystal healing and electromagnetic sensitivity.
Speaker 5: The role of crystals in energy medicine.
Speaker 4: Then it says exploring the biofield and crystal healing, there is clinical trials and case studies.
Speaker 5: Ooh, you know.
Speaker 4: What, Actually, I kind of want to read these last two paragraphs. I think that's awesome. Uh so talking about the clinical trials and case studies. While there have been limited formal clinical trials of the effects of crystals in balancing the human magnetic field, there are numerous anecdotal reports and small scale case studies that suggest potential benefits. For example, one study published in the Journal of Alternative Medicine in twenty fifteen found that individuals with chronic pain reported a reduction in symptoms after using crystal therapy through the mechanisms of action. I'm sorry, though the mechanic mechanisms of action were not clearly defined. In another study, researchers assessed the impact of amethyst crystals on individuals undergoing stress management therapy. Participants who incorporated amethysts into their daily routines reported a perceived increase in energy levels and emotional wellbeing, though scientific measures of biofield change were not included in the study. Now that's interesting, and then it goes into a fusion of science and spirituality.
Speaker 5: Very very interesting.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm I would love to do an episode to talk about this, and if you want to take lead on that episode, dope. If you want to get Sabrina or someone else who is seen as like an expert in that field to kind of speak on it, I'm down either way you can.
Speaker 5: Come up with.
Speaker 2: I think that'd be a fun one. White Wizard said. Debunking hater. Debunking slash hater are Jacob's pronouns.
Speaker 5: Debunker slash hater. Come on, now, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 8: It was when you were talking about freaking the ship.
Speaker 3: He doesn't believe in anything.
Speaker 5: I believe it.
Speaker 8: When we were talking about the Meta Mysteries episode and she knew about the scar from seeing his picture of social media.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I thought she he was talking about Sean having a scar Shawn's tattoo. I was like, you mean the two that you have that are matching or like, No, but he was talking about his stepdad.
Speaker 5: That's next level ship. I don't have an explanation for this. I was just goofing.
Speaker 8: I got nothing but love for you, my fellow fit.
Speaker 2: Same brother, Hello, fed, I like it, I got his love, said Harvard degrees say elite social programming receipt or recipient rather.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's probably more truth to that. To be completely honest with you, White boy.
Speaker 2: Wizard said, Reptilians already run everything, stupid fucking lizards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so weird, weird thought process here.
Speaker 4: But like as they're talking about eating turtles and frog legs and things, yo, I've eaten snake. What y'all think a reptilian tastes like like if you were to actually kill it and eat it, like, I feel like it would be comparable to snake. And if that's true, I'm fucking down makes delicious right right? So I mean like, if you get a snake the size of a reptilian, I feel like that bitch would fry up pretty good. I don't know that for a fact, but I'd be willing to give it the old college try.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It just reminds me of the water boy. What part do you think I'm about to eat?
Speaker 2: Well, snakes don't really have pots, but I would if I had to pick one, I'd say his knee, which makes sense.
Speaker 4: Their entire body is one big joint. It's one long rib cage.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: And so really, if you're unless you're gonna go through the process of getting all of the meat from individual ribs and shit, you're essentially eating the two long backstraps that go down either side of the spine, which is why you're not going to do it. Unless it's like a decent sized snake, it's not worth the effort. But like, I'd be very curious to know what anacona tastes like. And in that same breath, i'd be curious to know what reptilian tastes like. I feel like it'd be delicious.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe pickle. You ever taste that a reptilian?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 6: Oh Jesus, I mean I'll eat whatever, like, I don't care.
Speaker 12: I go on a subway that shit. I eat yoga mats Oh that's a good conspiracy. Just oh yeah, it's it's like quite close to the compound composition of a.
Speaker 6: Of a yoga matt for when you eat a subway bread.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I can believe it, Jean.
Speaker 12: But yeah, in fact, Peter's maybe fucking know how I feel about them, Jimmy angry about them. No, So when you guys was talking about the crystals, right, I think that has something to do with the fucking So.
Speaker 6: You know, the largest organ in the human body is the skin.
Speaker 12: Yes, you absorb whatever you hold it. How it makes you feel is erroneous in all accounts. It's being absorbed into your skins. In my opinion, I don't know. I'm like I said, this is all bro science.
Speaker 5: No, I mean that's that stands to reason. That's not a crazy line of thinking by any means.
Speaker 12: So, like when you're holding a certain stone, Jonathan, Like you holding these stones, and how does it.
Speaker 6: Make you feel?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 6: This makes me feel this way you're holding it?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean it, it makes sense. It's just wild that it that it actually does make does that?
Speaker 12: You know, like you take a shitload of magnesium, you're gonna sleep fucking real good.
Speaker 3: And ship my pants.
Speaker 4: But it's not any crazier than the rife machine working like real shit sound waves healing your body. That sounds crazy, except that it works. So to say that a rock is putting off some kind of an electromagnetic frequency in and of itself that is helping your magnetic field when your body, that's not even the craziest thing.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 12: They found rocks in the Pacific Ocean that are releasing oxygen.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: You know about the deep stone uh theory or whatever. It's fucking fucking shit.
Speaker 5: I've not heard of this, but I will look into it now. Fuck.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So this these rocks and they take millions of years to grow, but they they release oxygen on the deep level in the Pacific Ocean, or one of the deepest levels in the Pacific Ocean. Wow, okay, yeah, yeah, So there's like these rocks they're chemically charged by whatever, however they release oxygen and they actually produce oxygen.
Speaker 5: Okay, so let me get a little.
Speaker 2: Scientific with you. Oh, I've pulled it up too for it up. So what are these oxygen producing rocks? They are u it says. These are potato sized polymetallic nodules rich in metals like manganese, nickel, cobalt, and copper scattered across the abyssal seafloor in areas such as the Clarion Clipperton Zone, Central Pacific at depths around thirteen thousand feet. How do they produce? Oxygen and sealed benthic chamber experiments placed on the ocean floor, researchers observed that oxygen levels increased over forty eight hours despite total darkness and absent absence of photosynthesis photosynthetic organisms. Lab investigations linked to this electrochemical reactions. The nodules act like natural geo batteries, generating a small electric voltage of one volt that splits water via electrolysist uh, producing hydrogen and oxygen. How about that?
Speaker 3: Wow, everything, I don't lie.
Speaker 6: I'll talk some bullshit, but I don't lie, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: That's fucking crazy. I've never heard of.
Speaker 13: This, so.
Speaker 6: It could be the same.
Speaker 12: Chemical compounds are not same, but it could be a similar concept when a certain stone is interacting with your body. I'm not into that apidp shit. I just I don't get into it. It's not me like crisis king, like forever for me, for me, and then furthers you might disagree. That's fine. I'm not gonna hand fight with you, and that's good for you. For me, Christ is King, I would rock in my hand. There's gonna be something weird if it makes me feel a certain type of way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also don't believe that using rocks or anything that comes from nature to the betterment of mankind inherently goes against Christ or God. I should mention that as well, Like he made the crystals, why why wouldn't we want to use these things.
Speaker 5: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: And the vest, the vest play with all the crystals on it, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're talking about the golden chest plate that the high priest would wear when you go into the Holy of Holies. Yeah, different crystals on there. It wasn't crystals, it was or whatever it was. Yeah, I'm trying to remember. It was, for lack of better words, gemstones something like that, and each one inherently Yeah. And then they haled it up to a light spectrum. And it's pretty crazy. Only the twelve that were mentioned. When you put them through white light at one angle and another, they basically make like beyond a rainbow of colors in the light spectrum.
Speaker 5: It's insane. We talked about that on an episode a while back.
Speaker 12: Actually, you know, it's well, what's crazy about it is like people will deny the healing properties of being in nature.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, that ship is healing to the soul most people.
Speaker 12: And this is so there's two things that I think destroyed humanity. One air conditioning. Yeah, I really, I fucking like I just leave with my my doors open, my windows open. That's how I am.
Speaker 6: Two is not touching grass enough?
Speaker 2: Agree, like most people just like what you're footing a dog?
Speaker 13: Shit?
Speaker 6: What kids like?
Speaker 12: Wash it afterwards for sure, But like you know what I mean, like, what's like touch nature?
Speaker 6: And I feel like most people don't do that.
Speaker 12: And I think, like we're so removed and so like you don't want to eat a turtle? That makes sense you you you've domesticated them, now you have an emotional attachment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the same reason we don't eat dogs.
Speaker 12: We don't eat cats because we've domesticated them.
Speaker 6: We think they're all our friends.
Speaker 5: We're not.
Speaker 6: They're not. Just so you know, I'm sorry, what was that, brother?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 5: I thought you were done?
Speaker 8: Are saying most of the grass that we do even touch is like toxic to other plants, like the grass in your green in your front law that ain't that ain't good for your grass?
Speaker 6: No, no, it's terrible.
Speaker 12: It's terrible, like when you put these toxins that we put in things, like most people don't understand. Like so my girl right now is dealing with fleas for her cat, and I might just sprayer with lavender. She's like, no, I'm gonna give her this medication. I'm like, lavenda is gonna work better than medication. Just so you know, there are certain things that repel certain invasive species and you have to do. You have to fight nature with nature. You can't use chemicals.
Speaker 4: There's the same like mosquito problem in Louisiana. That is it's our state bird. I know, they say it's the brown pelican. It's the fucking mosquito, right, and they are the size of fucking brown pelicans.
Speaker 5: I should mention that as well.
Speaker 4: But there's like twelve different plant species that you could plant around your house.
Speaker 5: One of them is like lemon grass.
Speaker 4: It's nothing crazy that you couldn't find that if you plant them in your garden and just like have a potted plant by your front door. Little stuff like that can drastically reduce I'm not gonna say it gets rid of them, drastically reduce the amount of mosquitos that you'll see on your property.
Speaker 2: Mary helps with that, actually, right, Just a lot.
Speaker 12: Of things like so in Germany they don't do none of that shit. I spent a couple of years over there, and one of the things that they said was, like the mosquitos in America, specifically in what E like, they humped when they come at you. They humped. No, you didn't have that overseas. You had these skites that were like the size of a fucking thumbnail.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, and and just to back it up real quick, the twelves, it's the twelve stones on the high priest breastplate. Just to clarify, you would have a red Cornelian. It's a crystal topaz. I think it's also a crystal emeralds, emerald, you know, call that whatever you will. Sapphire, diamond, agate, amethyst, barrel, ONYX, and jasper.
Speaker 3: Most of those are crystals.
Speaker 5: Wait, I didn't think diamond was on the breastplate.
Speaker 3: That's what this says.
Speaker 2: This is from Exodus chapter twenty eight, verses seventeen through twenty where it lists them. So twenty chapter twenty eight, verses seventeen through twenty.
Speaker 4: Let us check it out here because I remember the guy who was talking about it in the video that we pulled up. He even brought up the diamond didn't work in that way or if it was like ruby or something.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Carnelian crystal, chrystallite and beryl. Second row should be turquoise, Lapis, lazul and emerald. Third row shall be jason, agot and amethyst. Fourth row should be topaz onyx and jasper. Yeah, I dont knows is chrysolite chrysolite?
Speaker 5: Is that what you said is diamond?
Speaker 2: See, I don't know. I didn't get that one on this list.
Speaker 4: I pulled it up from Bible Gateway, so I'm reading the direct quote from what version? Is this supposed to be new International version? So I mean, I don't know, but yeah, it's it's it's pretty pretty interesting, dude. And that's why I said I don't I don't know if it was Jim's stones or whatever, but it's not It's not stuff that you would see in like a royal crown somewhere, But these are not They're not like invaluable or unvaluable, I should say, rocks. They are things that, yeah, you see jewelry made out of and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I was about to say why they could be different from the list that I read compared to their list that you read. It says that this list is from the Maserratic Masoretic text, but the Septuagint and the Vulgates have some different identifications.
Speaker 5: Fair so fair on those.
Speaker 4: Actually, I would probably go with the whatever the tous says the true original Hebrew to it all because I'm sure again, like we talked about in the episode earlier today, as a matter of fact, some things probably get changed in translition.
Speaker 5: Things stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and it's it's weird. Spirit animals said, if I was a betting man, Thailand gonna fuck up Cambodia. On side note, we can we can bring back the flamethrower the I it was earlier today.
Speaker 3: That wasn't there called like there was a ceasefire called on that.
Speaker 4: I don't know less I heard they were firing rockets at each other. I hope they called for a ceasefire. I feel like they just disclayed it. Ah, then maybe it wasn't happening. Then he's been trying to call for ceasefires in a couple of other places.
Speaker 5: And that shit ain't worked. So like, who knows.
Speaker 4: But yes, to your point, Sam, I believe Thailand will probably fuck up Cambodia just looking at their military prowess alone. That's that's gonna be a fucking It's gonna be an ass raping.
Speaker 5: Let's be real.
Speaker 2: But spirit animals said, look up the island that Stalin sent prisoners to. They had to resort to cannibalism.
Speaker 4: There was a few gulags that had to resort to cannibalism, and there was a few places where like he tried, he tried taking prisoners and other people in like recolonizing the far western side of Russia what we would now call Siberia, and he like forced them to make these camps as a way to force them to populate the entire country. A lot of these places, the logistics of it, they couldn't get food from point A to point B. I mean, hell, that's that's the number one issue that communism runs into, is you know, food and shit. So yeah, a lot of those places ended up having to cannibalize they're dead.
Speaker 5: It was it got ugly really quickly.
Speaker 4: Russia's never been one to shy away from uh let's call it trimming the fat.
Speaker 17: Yeah, no, are the the accounts of like people who were there like pushing accounts. It wouldn't they It started out cannibalizing the dead, then it just went on to full on murder to eat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was pretty much who's gonna put up the less amount of a fight for us to eat.
Speaker 5: Tonight kind of thing.
Speaker 17: Yeah, there was a chick that woke up like she was asleep. She woke up to them cutting her her bottom of.
Speaker 10: Her legs off like thet the calves.
Speaker 9: Oh, she ended up.
Speaker 10: If I believe I'm calling all this fum of mister Balin video. If I remember correctly, I think she did end up having to get her legs amputated.
Speaker 5: So yeah, shout out to mister Balin.
Speaker 4: Another guy that just doesn't fucking miss I thought it was Balin.
Speaker 5: No Balin.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's also put a couple of his episodes on our show before, remember that we do. I know we've had his like as as a sponsorship thing. We've had a couple of his episodes Come on the Cold Oh oh.
Speaker 4: Shit, Yeah, that's badass. I absolutely love his content. Never mind the fact that he was a fucking Special Forces guy.
Speaker 5: The dude is is incredible.
Speaker 3: White boy wizard. You had your hand up over there, sir, what did do well?
Speaker 8: I was just gonna say it didn't have to happen in a gulag or on some other island during the who lot of more, when the Bolsheviks were starving sixty million Christians to death. I've seen a couple of different, you know, little clips from documentaries where people were talking about that, like we started with the youngest in order to feed the rest of us and worked our way up through the family. It's just the most heartbreaking shit, Like, you know, they drove people to be denied from heaven by turning to cannibalism and shit, it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's another one of those, uh, those sections of Russian history that people really don't want to talk about.
Speaker 5: The whole lot of war.
Speaker 4: For anybody who doesn't know, is the Ukrainian famine that took place from nineteen thirty two to nineteen thirty three. The Soviets essentially starved out the Ukrainians to starve out the Ukrainians. It wasn't to better anybody. It was just because, yeah, I know, but that's that's supposed to be Russia. But then why would you start, Yeah, it's it's messy, It's really messy.
Speaker 5: It's it's yeah.
Speaker 2: God his love said Joel Ostein did write many best selling books, might have just made a little money off of those, just saying.
Speaker 5: I got it issue with that as well. Most Christian book authors I got an issue with if you read. I'm not saying that every single Christian author is a piece of shit. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: What I am saying is that if you are going to give a book that's basically chicken soup for the soul and then throw a couple of verses in it here and there, and then try to turn a prophet off of the Word of God, how fucking dare you?
Speaker 5: That's all I'm gonna say on that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Spirit animals said, I'd rather lick a cheese grater than eat turkey, bacon, turkey bacans.
Speaker 3: It's not bad.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you got nothing else, I'm not saying it's trash, But like if I have cheaper. If I have regular bacon as opposed to turkey bacon, then like.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, it's not even close, but it's not bad. It's like, you know, sometimes you want some I don't know, ham, and sometimes all you have is spam.
Speaker 5: You know, spam is still.
Speaker 2: Ham, brother, sometimes turkey sucks.
Speaker 5: Wait real quick, you understand that spam is still poor.
Speaker 2: Great, yeah, but it's like super yeah, pumped full of shit.
Speaker 5: Thank you for reminding me of that.
Speaker 4: My kids told me they have never tasted spam, and there's a reason for that. But I actually went and bought a couple of cans of it. I'm gonna fry that up and have a spam breakfast tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: I mean it tastes great, but like you said, it's pump full of horrible shit. But like, my kids have never had it, and I'm like, you know what, it's really easy. I could just fry you up a couple of slices of that with breakfast one of these days, like you should. I'm like, you know what, fuck yeah, I am so I forgot that I even had that in the pantry.
Speaker 5: I'm doing that tomorrow morning.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, before you smoke, eat a mango and drink mango juice, then roll three blunts and wait till you get done rolling.
Speaker 3: Then smoke. You will have.
Speaker 2: A ricket biscuit to your so you're high and maybe experience my true realms Spirit Animal Herbology, Chapter forty one, verse ten.
Speaker 4: So well he said, wait until you wait to smoke until after you're done rolling.
Speaker 5: It's like I would hope so Sam, but.
Speaker 9: You got about the time you're going to three.
Speaker 17: Sometimes you just put one in you lighted forget there's that one, so you all another one to make up for that one, and you turn that you have four, which footy tons into six, because then you got up the world two votes blunts.
Speaker 9: It's stone and math doll.
Speaker 2: Very well, that being said, we're gonna wrap it up right there. It is about that time. We love all of you good Cold members. Thank you so much for joining us. If you want to be a part of this next week, next Tuesday night, and every Tuesday night for the rest of your life, and the rest of your kid's life and the rest of your kids kids' life, we will be handing it down to our kids as we aim to unbrainwash them and open up their third eyes and their kids is third Eyes, and so on and so forth. And if you want your kids third eyes all the way opened up, that you could just hand on the hand down the account. That's just the way it works. It's a beautiful thing. It's like the Domino effect, but in the positive realm. Ye that being said, come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast is the best way to be able to support the show. We appreciate all the good colt members who have done so. Over there, you get access to be able to slide into our dms on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: You'll be able to get these shows a couple.
Speaker 2: Of days in advance, along with being able to see the video, all the articles and our faces, our guest faces. And if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tire, you'll be able to have access to come join us on said Tuesday nights. But probably the main reason why you come and join us every Tuesday, well, come and join us on Patreon is.
Speaker 3: Because comotion for listening today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, So come on down and support us, and we appreciate all of those who have done so already, Jacob a couple other ways that they can support as well, Sir.
Speaker 4: Another way that you can support yourself as well as this show, this podcast is ever growing, would be to come to the link in the description below ceocsilver dot com to get your starting the buying and selling and trading gold and silver, bullion, minted coins, all the good things, all the good stuff. As we're talking about all these things crystals, right, we're talking about these precious stones and precious things. We cannot negate the precious metals, y'all. They have always maintained a value, even since the ancient times. They're gonna maintain a value into well into the future. Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce. Shit's expensive as fuck.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Silver is a little over thirty five dollars an ounce. You can still get your hands on some of it in another fifty years. Who knows what that shit's gonna be worth. And one day you can cash in on it, or even pass that down to your kids and they can cash in on it.
Speaker 5: Whatever the case is. Talk to your financial advisor.
Speaker 4: I promise you, every single one of them is going to tell you is a very wise investment. To at least have a section of your portfolio invested in precious metals and bullion and minted coins. Again, the best place to get started with that would be to go to Cocsilver dot com linked in the description below.
Speaker 5: But another way to supports this show would be.
Speaker 4: Too please at this time, hit the five.
Speaker 5: Stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes, comment, leave a posty review, and shares sit difference of the family, shares that oover. Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members? Up there, you fine ladies and gentlemen, why you are already Come check out Meta misteries Johnthon's other show and give them the same lever respect over there at the five star of using the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 5: Come check out the Cajun.
Speaker 4: Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, and we thank.
Speaker 5: If everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal, What do you gotta say to Chesty Poller tonight, sir.
Speaker 9: Yes, get much love them quick boys.
Speaker 3: Much love.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Jacob and there's wonder you're pretty sure the final piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dit dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT That's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult