Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: Third day of July, one day before what they call Independence Day, allegedly here in America. Who knows if I'll have my co host on tomorrow night's show, but right now it is Thursday, July three, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, also known as.
Speaker 3: The Pope's work schedule. Anyway, here we are Thorsday.
Speaker 2: I'm going to try and pack a bunch of news headlines, a little bit of information, a couple of I Told you sos, and maybe a couple of bits and pieces from Audio Nation stations out there and get it all in on a Thursday Ocelli effect. Plus, after I'm done with this news, I'll probably split it into a second podcast, but it'll be one broadcast. Larry Hancock is going to join me in the nine o'clock hour, hopefully right at nine pm Eastern time.
Speaker 3: Here in what we used to call America.
Speaker 2: And this might be a bit of an interesting one from mister Hancock, who always gives us context. And we'll also be talking about a little bit of media related stuff and all that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: If you ain't got that swing, do op du op, du op du op du op and no.
Speaker 2: That's not an Italian slur. Anyway, Let's get at it. There is plenty to cover, that's for certain, and some of it is kind of funny, some of it not so much. So let's begin in media in general and talk about well, yet another passing. Michael Madsen, basically known for Well, probably best known with Quentin Tarantino films Reservoir Dog, Kill Bill Volume one and two. He died at the age of sixty seven, and this according to the AP Los Angeles date Line Los Angeles AP Today, Michael Matson, the actor best known for his coolly, menacing, steel eyed, often sadistic characters in films of Quentin Tarantino, including Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill Volume two, has died. Madson was found unresponsive in his home in Malibu, California, on Thursday morning and pronounced dead. Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Watch Commander Christopher Jorauguis Jaya you r e g u I Juragua or joa I Guess said he is believed to have died of natural causes, and authorities do not suspect any foul play was involved. Madson's manager Ron Smith said cardiac arrest was a parent cause he was sixty seven. Madson's career spanned more than three hundred credits, stretching back to the early nineteen eighties, many in low budget films.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not going to continue to read from the article, but if you don't remember, in the movie.
Speaker 2: Kill Bill, all right, Bill has a brother at one point, and he's a bouncer in a strip club.
Speaker 3: Okay, and there you go. That's his whole thing.
Speaker 2: And he's part of the you know, the Massive Vipers, the whole you know, kind of kitch Leyden nineteen seventy style assassin group that goes out and they're killing people with samurai swords and all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: It's an incredible story.
Speaker 2: If you don't know Kill Bill Volume one and two, you don't know what the hell I'm talking about. But anyway, he actually plays a pretty good role. I can't remember the character's name off the top of my head, but he's some kind of po dunk name, you know, and he just looks like the type of guy who winds up typically being a loser and some way off the strip kind of strip club. And the manager yells at him for wearing his cowboy hat and being a jerk and showing up late and whatever.
Speaker 3: So it is what it is, and quite frankly, I think he is, you know, a good actor.
Speaker 2: And it's really sad to see more and more people that I recognize from various films that I have enjoyed and really think are masterpieces of one sort or another, slowly but surely.
Speaker 3: Evaporating in the heat of time.
Speaker 2: So let's just take a quick look, because it does occur to me that a guy was only born in nineteen fifty seven who did pass away? You know, it's weird. Sixty seven used to be like, well, of course that's an old man.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they usually used to say that until only a few years ago, when I don't know, life expectancy at least psychologically seemed to go up. So sixty seven when I was a little kid, was like, well, of course that's an old man. And it's not just the little kid's version of an old man because of.
Speaker 3: Thirty year old. Right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm babbling and rambling and I really shouldn't. Let's go ahead and randomly leave through some of Mattson's allegedly three hundred, you know, production credits. And also even though the name sounds familiar and does sound like it would be you know, one of those great you know, like your family's in, so you're in, and you know, and that's all there is. You just sort of blessed and you get in because you know your grandfathered in, your legacy in the business. I mean, that's usually the way a lot of Hollywood works and all that. But previous to kill Bill, this guy had a career and you know, some of it in minor roles, and I bet you if you think back, look back, you might remember in some films and TV shows and stuff. But anyway, he was actually in War Games in nineteen eighty three. Okay, you know, he ended up on TV in the eighties and like Cagney Lacy, my Vice, you know, stuff like that. Okay, you know spot rolls here and there. I mean, I think I remember him on some Law and Orders, but who the hell didn't end up on Law and Orders. He was also in the TV show Quantum Leap, and you know, he played a role in the movie The Doors and then you hit the Tarantino spot in ninety two with Reservoir Dogs, and again, I'm a fan of Tarantino. I know some of you definitely are not, but I find his films fascinating and not pretentious, but you know, just on a different level psychologically, because I think the man is super intelligent but also very much married to his nostalgia driven kind of you know.
Speaker 3: Cheese, and he just enjoys his cheese, and he made a whole life out of it.
Speaker 2: And really I wanted to see what would happen if this guy, you know, God help us all, did a Star Trek movie.
Speaker 3: It's it's still up in the air as to whether he may or may not do it. Anyway.
Speaker 2: He was also in the movie Donnie Nebrasco. I think I mentioned The Doors already. You know, he was in like one of the species, you know, freaking I don't know, one of the sequels, right, how many species sequels have there been?
Speaker 3: Not even sure?
Speaker 2: Who cares horror movie stuff, So you know, he's in horror, he's in drama, he's in mob movies. He was in something called Bad Guys at one point, you know, that movie Choke, which was you know, for for a hot second, a hot item out there in films, right, and Entertainment and then Kill Bill volume one. Now everybody knows him for volume two, but he's also in volume one, and he was in the movie Renegade.
Speaker 3: Okay, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: He ended up in one of the adaptations of Frankenstein Sin City.
Speaker 3: He was in the movie Sin City. I mean to say, scary movie four.
Speaker 2: You know, again, all over the place he ends up, you know, voicing stuff in video games, sometimes related to the movies, sometimes not. Guys had an interesting, vibrant and diverse career. So you know, you're going, okay, great Chuck. You know, he's a nineties guy and you like the nineties. It turns out Chuck likes the nineties a lot more than you know. His favorite band which came from the seventies. I get it, but it's just something to mention. He also ended up on Bob's Burgers in twenty twelve as a voice.
Speaker 3: Right, let's see.
Speaker 2: He was in the TV show Blue Blood see Back to the TV Back to the TV Prince of the City in twenty twelve as well. Good year for him, right anyway, Mob of the Dead, interesting one, a few other fast and I'm just like really randomly just kind.
Speaker 3: Of like scraping through is IMDb. Maybe I'll give you the link to it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll put it in the Ocelli chat room and also in the show notes, because I think it's worthy to look through and just realize this guy has probably been in something that you enjoyed or liked if you're my kind of listener, generally speaking.
Speaker 3: If you're new to the show, you're going, what in the hell is this? And I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He was in Megaladon Away, Hangover, in Death Valley, Dead on Time, okay, and other things in you know, the past seven eight years. Okay, let's see where where did he end up? And did he have stuff in production at the time? Was Death Well, you know, a lot of the stuff wasn't as prominent later on, looks like, you know, the Outlaw Johnny Black, you know, Monster Mash, Spirit River, South of Hope Street. Okay, so not a big big deal at that point. And he was he had apparently finished something called Resurrection Road, which we'll probably now get a boost from. Is you know, every time somebody dies in the business, right, there's always a boost to their stuff one.
Speaker 3: Way or another.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll put it in, yeah, put it in the show notes. I grabbed this while I was talking, put it in the show notes, and also toss it in the live chatroom at ochelli dot com where nobody's hanging out anyway. That's why I can do this any which way I want when I do it live, and hell, I won't even edit it because I'm that kind of fun guy.
Speaker 4: If you will.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there's that, and let's go to some other media news.
Speaker 2: Fox News host urges Trump to send a message to CNN amid a prosecution threat.
Speaker 3: Fox News Emily.
Speaker 2: Acompagno, okay, and no, I'm not pronouncing it any better than that, urge the Trump administration to send a message in quotes to CNN after officials threatened to prosecute the rival network for a report about a controversial app that allows users to alert other users when ice agents are in the area. On Wednesday's edition of The Five, Greg Guttfeld, one of BP's favors, asserted that President Donald Trump was making CNN clench even harder after the liberal network pushed an app called ice Block. Now they didn't push it, by the way, I'm pulling away from the article, and this is on media. I I guess I'll give you a link to this in the show notes, but it is what it is, dude. Anyway, Yeah, se everybody hit everybody.
Speaker 3: And why is that happening? Well, how about this from the American.
Speaker 2: Spectator, the delicious CBS And they did use the word delicious. So I'm just going to assume randomly and probably politically incorrectly, that the author, or at least the person who titled this article is gay. The delicious CBS News settlement and what it pretends. What it portends, it's humiliating for them. I'm just reading from the article.
Speaker 3: By the way, anyway, like I said once again.
Speaker 2: In the American Spectator, no less. You may have seen the news Wednesday that President Donald Trump has settled what was a twenty billion dollar lawsuit with the parent company of CBS News over its edit of a sixty minutes interview with Kamala Harris for much less from CBS's own reporting of the settlement. Okay, let me just stop here. He got money from CBS. He sued them because he was saying that they were interfering with the election, and he.
Speaker 3: Took him to court.
Speaker 2: Because Donald Trump, believe it or not, bigger business for him. Many many years of his existence outside of branding everything Trump, whether it was crap or not, and slapping gold colored labels onto things that say Trump.
Speaker 3: Which is his best business model.
Speaker 2: Really not a real estate I mean, he was a real estate hustler from Queens, but he wasn't good at it and pissed away most of what his father left him in the first place, which you know, in a most obsequious way. He allowed about four hundred million dollars to go to Donnie. But anyway, he you know, pissed that away and lost more than that on the three casinos he bankrupted in freaking Atlantic City.
Speaker 3: But anyhow, put all that.
Speaker 2: Aside, one of Trump's biggest and best business models ever is nuisance lawsuit.
Speaker 3: He absorbs them, counter sues as suits, goes after.
Speaker 2: Everybody, and now with the power of the US government, he's going after media companies and quite frankly, CBS just paid him twenty you know, twenty million dollars or sixteen million dollars. There's varying reports here, but to be honest with you, it's CBS paying nuisance money to this guy. Sixteen million dollars or twenty million dollars is garbage compared to the twenty billion he sued for. It's sort of like the guy who comes to you from the insurance adjusters to get you off the back of the homeowner who's you know, property, you broke your leg on.
Speaker 3: Look, here's what's acceptable to get rid of this moron, and we pay this.
Speaker 2: It'll cost us less than taking it to court sixteen million for what CBS would spend to defend a twenty billion dollar lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Cost benefit analysis is nuisance money.
Speaker 2: Now, I wish I could get my hands on some of this nuisance, which, by the way, is not going into the taxpayer's coffers. And you know, the workaround for it not going straight ahead into Donnie's pocket is that it'll go to.
Speaker 3: His presidential library. Right cute.
Speaker 2: So his presidential library has got, you know, a jet which was given to him by Qatar. But you know, pay no attention to that later or gutter or whatever you want to call him.
Speaker 5: You know, the.
Speaker 2: Switzerland of the Middle East is what I should call him, which, by the way, it annoys me when people use that Switzerland line and say, oh, it's neutrality.
Speaker 3: No, it's not neutrality.
Speaker 2: It's well positioned, skillful nefariousness, and it's being the bankers for every death merchant possible. But anyway, the Middle Eastern version of that is Qatar or gutter Quatar, whatever you want to call him. And Trump's gotten a plane from there, and they just happen to be where they staged that fake counter strike from Iran. All that good stuff anyway, pointless dimension anymore so so that you know, four hundred million dollar jet and this sixteen million and god knows what else. This guy's going to have a three billion dollar presidential library, you know, before half of his term.
Speaker 3: Is over, just waiting in the wings.
Speaker 2: That's if he decides to leave office and there's need for a presidential library, or if any of this stuff is being honestly conducted, which again, you know, it's like going down to the boardwalk and throwing down a quarter and hoping that the wheel spins your way.
Speaker 3: Good luck. Anyhow, does this matter?
Speaker 2: No, But it's nuisance money being paid by a large corporation to end the lawsuit. But it portuns as this author uses that word to lay out a really really bad situation, because you go after a guy like me for sixteen million dollars, you end my life you go after a fledgling honest news organization or a content creator, you end their lives. Employees lie liabilities if they're not properly and correctly, you know, Shell companied up, there's screwed, and they'll be paying Trumpet the rest of their lives.
Speaker 3: A guy who doesn't need it and.
Speaker 2: Is just gonna what throw it on the pilot the Presidential Library allegedly, No, he just wants to make sure that he's.
Speaker 3: A multi billionaire now.
Speaker 2: And who knows, maybe he's aiming to be a trillionaire, but I bet you must go get there faster because he's just got better revenue streams.
Speaker 3: Anyways, this is what's happening.
Speaker 2: So between Michael Madsen dying one of the you know, viper killer, snake assassin groups people in fiction, and you know, the death of the First Amendment, it's a pretty interesting time to witness the puppet regime. And this gives me a perfect opportunity to remind you of the greatest piece of media coming out of GZ in a long time.
Speaker 3: If you go on Facebook or well, let's see Facebook.
Speaker 2: X YouTube, any video platform and any platform that supports video, you can find puppet regime So first off, let's talk about Trump. He had his golf courses, and puppet Trump can tell you the truth better than anybody.
Speaker 6: Ah, what a beautiful day to survey the grounds of my very strong golf course slash tax exempt cemetery.
Speaker 3: Ow I mean hi heard the.
Speaker 2: Tax exempt cemetery where he stuck his wife's corpse to get a tax break in Jersey.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: It is absolute brilliance.
Speaker 2: Just remember the character of the guy that you support and love because Orange Jesus beats taxes and tells you look at how stupid you are for paying him stupid. I know how everything works. Of course he doesn't. His accountants know everything works. But he thinks he knows how everything works. Anyway, him survey the golf course, he suddenly steps on seemingly slightly effeminine sounding He could be, as Paulie Walnut said in The Sopranos, right now, I'm not going to get this thing struck for you know, rough content. But Paulie Walnut said on the Sopranos, hey, these are the only animals that can, you know, do themselves sexually?
Speaker 3: The l A you you don't recognize me? I did not dude, I'm the don't tread on me snake. I mean you look a little different.
Speaker 6: What I mean you used to be very strong and scary looking, like during the lockdowns in the January sixth or whatever. Well, yes, but I kind of just a second, what's that Habby As who sounds like a foreign name to me, is happy as waving a Mexican flag.
Speaker 3: Get rid of him. Look, Steve, I'm with a talking worm here.
Speaker 5: I'll call you back.
Speaker 8: Sorry, what were you saying?
Speaker 6: Well, just like lately, I've been kind of exploring my more vulnerable side.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: Nope, that don't tread on me snake.
Speaker 2: You know from that flag that lots of patriots used to love to wave around until they sold out and went mega style and yellow was no longer a good match for the shade of red on those Chinese made hats.
Speaker 3: Thinks of the Gadsden flag. Snake as a worm? What's that like? For so many years I was all, don't tread on me? But like, what if that's?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: What if I want to be treaded on just a little bit? Give it a shot.
Speaker 6: This is weird, but I do love to step on people very strongly.
Speaker 3: Ah that's great, just just one heart up from there. So good. I love this sort of thing.
Speaker 6: But you already know that about me from all that delicious data you've been collecting.
Speaker 3: Oh this is heaven. It's like a it's like an ashyatsu Asha. What what are you from China?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I just meant, Steve, we got another invasive spieceis yet let's get rid of him.
Speaker 2: You gotta love it when reality is mirrored by the puppets of the puppet regime. And I do mean the flesh puppets as well as these cuddly little characters that they've created.
Speaker 3: Love it, love it, love it. Hopefully you do too.
Speaker 2: And even they invade the podcast world. I love this one where they do a thing where, you know, Jijingping and I played a piece of one of these before too, Jijingping, you know, the president of China and lad stop it, lad stop?
Speaker 3: What am I going to do about Ukraine? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Even though I said itsel of it in a day anyway. Vladimir Putin and President she they do something they call the Authoritarian Life podcast to take off of many different generic bland you know, cookie cutter podcasts out.
Speaker 3: There that aren't Joe Rogan Rougan who.
Speaker 2: Knows nothing and says he has an opinion about it everything, which is rather dangerous but commonplace nowadays. Anyway, in this puppet regime version of this authoritarian life, we catch up with two actual og dictators instead of don't wanna be Orange Jesus, but he might get a mention here in life.
Speaker 9: Me and she has podcast focusing on total self discovery.
Speaker 3: Pretty big news this past few days, Hans. She Yeah, the movie Jaws turned fifty years. Oh wow, fifty years. Huh, time is really fly shock. I think got kind of bed rep there. Time does really fly the bed rep there. I love this. This is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Just the stuff on on on pop culture commentary is beautiful and I'm looking for stuff to laugh at now. I've got a limited amount of time to work with, but believe me, we're gonna hit more news in uh double time real soon.
Speaker 3: But hang on.
Speaker 2: We got a little more of this authoritarian life from puppet regime to catch up on, and I appreciate it that I can help you catch up on other podcasts here on my podcast, I'm trying to save you some work.
Speaker 3: Shit this guy again again, he's been blowing me up for days two?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, okay, Hello Vladimir, it's me Ootla.
Speaker 3: Oh hi, how's it going man? Missers were falling, drones were exploding us. You're vacationing in Ukraine.
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 3: No here in Iran?
Speaker 6: Aren't you going to help me against Great Satan and Little Setan.
Speaker 9: Look what they did to you was very bad and I'm holding space for you. Okay, but today is not a great day for me to actually help you.
Speaker 11: Why not?
Speaker 3: I have to take my cat to the vet. Cats are important. What about the day after?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 9: My outlook calendar is acting up always at worst time.
Speaker 3: Look, let's talk later.
Speaker 5: I'm and my.
Speaker 2: Little carric calendar is acting up always at worse time. Duh taking calls from the Eyetol's supposed to be his ally and also she is his ally.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: Hilarious that this is getting captured during a podcast. It would be exciting news if this was real. But it is puppet regime after all, and actually Israel, Oh hey, Israel?
Speaker 3: Get it? You did not see that coming?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 9: Middle of recording podcast with she and with she am, I on a speaker say something, yes, hello, Look all of the oil is flowing the no problem, but I am needing more of your help.
Speaker 3: Sorry, the connection is really bad. You're say you're eating more and more help.
Speaker 5: That's great news.
Speaker 3: The health benefits are what guys.
Speaker 9: I thought we were like, like bros, like even an access even guys, guys, did you realize that the shark in Jules was named for Steven Spielberg's Wars Huh.
Speaker 3: I mean brilliance. On top of brilliance and the fact that President G.
Speaker 2: Is smoking a cigarette casually in his company studio while Ayatola Ali COLMANI isn't a bunker. Of course, that's all fairy tale fakery, but just as real as the puppet regime that they show us on TV and the Two Eyes war.
Speaker 3: That really wasn't a war that just happened for a couple of days. Doesn't this sound familiar? Oh? I know why?
Speaker 2: There was more important stuff to get to, Like how about this one okay from the Jewish Voice.
Speaker 3: Of the Hour?
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, Jewish Voice for Labor actually is what this website is, not the Hour one, never mind that thing. That thing's crazy and I had to get it translated from Italian, which was even stranger. But Anyhow, how normal are Israel's war crimes in Gaza and the West Bank? That is the headline from this website, the Jewish Voice for Labor. Okay, So just so we don't get into the chuck is anti Semitic rants and all that save it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm bored.
Speaker 2: I am no longer taking those calls. And you know what, You're about to get ghosted if you keep up with the whole how I'm on the wrong side of history. I haven't even made any tremendous statement regarding which side of the equation I'm on, because I don't believe there is a truly serious equation happening, except the people in Gaza are getting butchered. But anyway, let's get back to this thing, which I do find interesting. Okay, and again, how normal? Remember this skips over some relevant questions. How normal are Israel's war crimes and the West Bank? Question mark? And I'm going to put that article right in the live Chatroommetochelli dot com along with you know, adding it to the show notes for the podcast, So look out for that later when this is released. And of course most of you hear through the podcast anyway. So there it is anyhow, back to it JBL introduction. This is a rapid run through a number of examples of Israel committing terrible war crimes against Palestinian people, starting with the shooting of Palestinians while approaching or queuing up for food in Gaza, but mainly focusing on the West Bank, touching on the ethnic cleansing of Masafar Yata, the settler attacks that led to arrests of Palestinians, and the evictions of tens of thousands from refugee camps in Nganine and Tulcrum, as well as the fears of many in Belata, the largest refugee camp in the West Bank. Pulling away from the article briefly in case you didn't take notice because the news doesn't cover it. Even the un as useless of a body as they are recently had to take the time to condemn the idea that they were letting, you know, women, children and people that were starving, you know, line up for food, which by the way, the majority of them could not did not and we're not able to vote. The last time a vote was cast in Palestine for the leadership that is allegedly there at the moment. But anyway, those people lining up for food are getting gunned down when they show up to go get.
Speaker 3: Food from aid agencies.
Speaker 2: And you know what's interesting about it is the surgical precision with which it's being done means no international relief workers bodies have had to be mailed back to any countries because they're very carefully making sure they only slaughter the Palestinians. Anyway, the injustice is intolerable, and yet the people of Palestine have little choice but to tolerate it, and our governments also tolerate it, rarely doing more than quote, condemn and quote these actors, and often not even that. The IDF, by the way, has admitted that, yeah, indeed we're doing that. I think we're going to slow down on it, though, because it's making us look bad.
Speaker 3: I mean literally.
Speaker 2: You can find statements from IDF officials saying effectively that we currently have a hysterical news cycle, as well as pronouncements in Parliament and from the Chief Rabbi over some words uttered at a music festival that the Chief Rabbi had the gall to call Jewish hate. Many people across the world are asking why Israel's war rhymes some outlined below seem to provoke far less reaction from those with the power to act than words and symbols. In other words, you do a little thing, or you hold up a sign, people flip out. He said from the river to the sea. Oh my god, he is the Antichrist, but actually murdering people.
Speaker 3: It just happens.
Speaker 2: The double standards are in plain sight, and the false allegations of anti Semitism are having less and less impact.
Speaker 3: On more and more people.
Speaker 2: Israel's daily war climbs may be commonplace, but they are not normal anyway, just saying. One author decided to note, maybe this isn't good. Why do I bring this up during puppet regime time and Trump's you know, wonderful situation. How about this scoop? Trump plans a victory lap for the big beautiful Bill. Now he's gonna go on tour for a little bit, and he's gonna enjoy that he got that big beautiful bill through as I told you he would, after a little bit of performance art from the other Republicans who are gonna pretend like we resisted some but you know, it is what it is, so you know it's going the way it's going. Trump is winning because or Trump thinks he's winning because a nine hundred page bill that hardly anybody has had the chance to actually analyze correctly is going to his desk. He's signing it, so that's happening. I don't even know if he's gonna hold the ceremony, but probably that's about his feed, isn't it. Anyhow, the US Israel and Israel's attack may have left Iran stronger. This according to the Conversation dot com. And we'll just grab it up and toss it into the Ocelli chat room. But also it will be included in the show notes. And by the way, some of this may come up with Larry Hancock in a little while, and maybe he'll correct me and tell me I'm just nuts, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, just like the US dollar has suffered the worst start.
Speaker 2: In a year since nineteen seventy three, but the economy's doing great, right, depends on who you ask. I know that my grocery prices have not gone down, and yet gas buddy says gas is cheaper all of a sudden, but cheaper from what benchmark?
Speaker 3: Is the question?
Speaker 2: Anyhow, I don't want to make things complicated but even trying to go back and forth with Mike Swanson about bringing him back on the show. He's so fed up he can't stand it with people. He makes one comment that wasn't pro Trump, and the people he's hanging out with in Vegas this week are freaking out like he's Oh my god, you're a dirty Democrat now, which Mike has not actually voted for Trump, I think more than once, and by the bye, not exactly a Democrat anyway. So let's take a look at the Big Bad Bill and just a couple of things that somebody decided to look at at Axios five under the radar pieces of Trump's Big Beautiful Bill in quotes that may impact you your life. The Big Beautiful Bill is a dense, nine hundred and forty page bill put together last minute.
Speaker 3: Okay, stop, Axios.
Speaker 2: No bill is put together last minute, and no nine hundred and forty pages was assembled at last minute. I mean, indeed, there may been prefabricated pieces that they throw together, like they did with the Patriot Act when they first introduced it. But get real, it wasn't put together at the last minute. So you know, report accurately, will you the latest? The House passed the Big Beautiful Bill Thursday.
Speaker 3: With Trump expected to sign it Friday.
Speaker 2: Both moderate and conservative House republican all right, screw that, because that's just puppet show how BBB impacts gambling context, The new bill puts the amount gamblers can deduct from their winnings equal to ninety percent of their losses for a tax year. This rule would be permanent and start in twenty twenty six. That's one just skipping around the article what else charitable giving what to know? Under current law, taxpayers who itemize their deductions can receive deductions from charitable donations. Watson said. The new bill allows those who take the standard deduction to deduct up to one thousand dollars or two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: In a joint tax filing.
Speaker 2: Most Americans don't itemize their tax deductions, Watson said, but this gives people who the chance to benefit. Okay, so o'ceelly's parentheses says, this gives people a new workaround for bs and to lay off some of their earnings that would be taxable. In this way, they'll be able to deduct charitable donations in such a way that it's going to benefit them without them giving up anything useful or relevant to their operations, their life, or anything else.
Speaker 3: You got a.
Speaker 2: New workaround for people that itemize, you know, and have things to itemize, which is not the majority of us anyway. A car loan interest The current version includes an auto loan interest deductible, which includes provisions that expire in twenty twenty eight. Some taxpayers could deduct up to ten thousand dollars of annual interest on new auto loans. Think about the size of it, Think about how often you're going to be able to do it, And when was the last time you bought a brand new car.
Speaker 3: My faithful listeners, the majority of you, not so much anyway. Do we want to get into more reality checks? Why not?
Speaker 2: Rising electricity bills context The bill phases out text credits for solar and wind projects, meaning that development will slow and consumers will face higher prices.
Speaker 3: I'm not certain that that's correct.
Speaker 2: But consumer protections targeted in the BBB funding for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that's getting cut.
Speaker 3: The CFFP CFFB.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, has already been limping along after layoffs and legal troubles. The severed funding could lead to hundreds of job cuts. And severely disarm a group that has returned billions to American consumers for more than a decade according to the According to many people, but the Associated Press, they side here, consumers will be more likely to fall victim to shady financial industry.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the thing that you know.
Speaker 2: When you get screwed over or took you can go to them and sometimes they're able to help you with the resources of the federal government.
Speaker 3: But that's just a handful of things.
Speaker 2: There's a whole lot more on the positive side and the negative side, depending on which side of the financial fence you fell off of, that will affect you one way or another. Of course, the media just talked about medicaid and food stamps for a while, but who really worries about that or admits that they collect them anyway, unless they're a really good friend and they take you grocery shopping one day and you know they actually buy something and you realize they've used something with your state's logo.
Speaker 3: On it to buy their food.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I'm going to take a quick break, real real fast, come back and put a cap on this one before I get to Larry Hancock for the nine o'clock hour and probably the second podcast here on this particular Thursday.
Speaker 3: Tell me that let's stick.
Speaker 1: Around revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 10: Ah, this is James Corbin at quarter Report dot com and you're listening to the Ocelley Affected o' shelley dot com.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security State. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President cana and he was up against. For more information, The War State dot Com revel.
Speaker 10: Through Calm Sage, Nuclear holocaust, you know what uranium is right called nuclear weapons?
Speaker 8: And other things like lots.
Speaker 1: Of revelation through conversation.
Speaker 8: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 3: Funder Rull of.
Speaker 5: Cracks, Real bull.
Speaker 11: Fire flows through every paintin.
Speaker 5: O Chili dot com, Chuck Olly, and you've.
Speaker 7: Known for many years of flying u FK Research is specializing in involvement in Mumble of sappination, propagan and another global criminal operations in the twenties and twenty first centuries, now less activated.
Speaker 2: Lady, So back to it on a Thursday, And it is the third of July, right before Independence Day allegedly in America. So there it is, and we're only about four minutes away from nine pm Eastern when my guest Larry Hancock will join me. So looks like we got to do a lightning round on the rest of the news. What's been happening? Well, I already covered the House Gate final approval of Trump's big tax bill, The first immigration detainees are arriving at the Florida Center in the Everglades. Remember Alligator Alcatraz. Trump was just there yesterday, and now the immigrants are arriving right away. Drive by shooting killed four and guess where Chicago, because that's where the media goes when they got to show you the crime without Punishment segment on their news. Right strikes killed ninety four Palestinians in Gaza, including forty five people waiting for aid. Authorities say this all according to the AP. And these are just the headlines. And Israeli startup says it's new technology will save the planet.
Speaker 3: Scientists have doubts.
Speaker 2: Of course, a brand new business is about to emerge from Israel. While we go backward in time and continue with deportation nation. Mexican boxer Julio Cesar Chavez Junior was arrested and will be deported.
Speaker 3: Federal officials say.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Court rejected Montana's bid to revive parental consent law for minors abortions. And I already told you about Michael Madsen dying and how sad I am over that.
Speaker 3: I hope I conveyed it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it is one of those things I told you about the five easy pieces that aren't so easy after the big beautiful bill and the victory lap that's getting play. And of course Trump had a couple of victories in the Supreme Court, so did he wasn't the only one who did it right and won a bid this week only with the two convictions. But I think I covered that yesterday on five possible charges.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it is what it is. It was what it was, and here we go.
Speaker 2: You know, like I said, Trump is planning a victory lap and the show is running pretty well. Should I give you the details on Montana's you know, bid to revive the parental consent law for minors abortions because it looks like the Supreme Court rejected that one, even though the AP doesn't know the difference between and I and a J. In one of their articles that was initially put out. If somebody screenshot it, please get it for me, because they reacted, or they reacts Montana's bid to revive it according to the way the AP first put it out.
Speaker 3: Typo's AP.
Speaker 2: Come on, anyway, how about quick blast of details on the Chicago because every time you want to talk about crime, in the streets of.
Speaker 3: America, Chicago, Chicago. It's a hell of a band anyway.
Speaker 2: Four people were fatally shot in fourteen more injured Wednesday night outside a River North restaurant in a mass shooting Mayor Brandon Johnson called senseless and cowardly in quotes, pausing from the article really quickly. Of course, they always go to Chicago, and generally speaking, unless they really need a time filler, they don't call it a mass shooting or anything else. It's just street violence. And after all, it's just they them, those people and those that suffer from liberal city Chicago.
Speaker 3: So who cares?
Speaker 2: Right The dry by shooting happened as crowds gathered outside after an album release party at Artists Restaurant and Lounge three eleven West, Chicago.
Speaker 3: App great advertising.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're gonna get some lookie lose, but I don't know if anyody's gonna want to eat there anyway. A car pulled up outside the restaurant has at least one gunman opened fire on a out of people around eleven pm. Chicago Police Superintendent Larry Snelling told reporters in a news conference with Johnson Thursday afternoon. Quote they didn't care who was struck, and in a matter of seconds they were able to shoot eighteen people, taking four lives. Snelling said no arrests have been reported. The restaurant where the shooting occurred in the same address is the same address of the nightclub the city shut down over two years ago after a fatal mass shooting happened outside. Snelling said the city has already issued a summary closure of the new restaurant, which opened in April. Quote right now, it's been closed until we get to the bottom of this end quote. Snelling said the shooting happened at the end of a party celebrating the release of Chicago drill wrapper Mellow Bugs buckzz last album, HollyHood. That's in quotes, HollyHood. That's the name of the album, a witness told The Sun Times. In an Instagram post, Mellow Bucks said her significant other was one of the people shot in the attack. Quote I don't wish this type of pain on nobody, end quote, she wrote. In another post, anyway please, said the target of the attack was likely the rapper, although she had already left the venue when the shooting erupted. According to a law enforcement source, all Right let me pause, here, likely target assassination, no suspects, And they keep, you know, Hollywood keeps giving us the same old stories and rebooting and relabeling and re releasing very similar storylines. And here we go with a Biggie or Tupac that doesn't matter so much on a Chicago block. And it's Chicago, so it's the toilet anyway, and you know, doesn't matter of those people. They them and they're in a blue states to screw them right anyway, Just letting you know that even though people want to act like things are new and interesting and different and so on and so forth, the fact is business as usual is still business as per usual anyway. Also, see, oh this is a weird one. I see that I have right on time. Actually somebody sent a small payment to me.
Speaker 3: Not sure why, but yeah, right on time.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be able to pay the streaming bill, so we're going to be able to keep the live stream going on Ocelli dot com Radio. Just want to let you know that. So as I go to pay my bill in oddly rising Great British pound, because well the Great British pound isn't rising, my cost is rising because the dollar is falling, so without changing plans or anything else, I'm getting price increases. It's kind of like my electricity bill, which is trippled. Streaming price keeps going up, but it's not tripling, thank god. But even if it did, I started with a cheaper streamer, so it'll be okay. Besides, not enough you tune in to break the streamer, So on the live feed, I'm good. The online radio station will remain twenty four to seven as long as we keep getting funded, so I want to thank Chris Hill for giving us the ability to keep it running this a month.
Speaker 3: Anyway, guys, I hope you appreciated this one.
Speaker 2: In the next hour, we'll be talking to Larry Hancock, the author and a good friend of the show, who I appreciate and I hope you do too.
Speaker 3: Stick around.
Speaker 2: The Ocelly effect continues after this, going to Chuck o'ceelly.
Speaker 3: You're CHUCKO Shelley.
Speaker 5: You know it's Chuck and Shelley.
Speaker 11: You are about doing a part upon the great Rotay the eye of the world out upon you, the hope and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with him in company with our brave allies and brothers in arms on the other front. Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped, and battle heartened. He will fight savage man demand. The tide has turned. The freemen of the world are marching together to victory. Good luck, and let us all be seeking the blessing of Almighty God. Upon this great and noble, understaking.
Speaker 5: Revelation.
Speaker 3: Radio Network