Speaker 1: Yah, every won every day ever alone ever and I what is up? YouTube? How is everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe, being safe. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning on this great and fabulous cold up around to find out Friday? What is up? How is everybody doing this morning? Good morning, y'all. Oh, good morning y'all. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everyone is being saved, doing save anything safe? Yeah, you know, I just want to say thank you guys. M why no on you can?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good morning. How you guys doing this morning? Hey? Good morning, GP, Hold on, GP, don't yell at me, let me get you go, let me go get your mind back. Sorry, have we had to do a mod purge GP. We had to do another mod purge because we had so many standard moderators on the list. I apologize about that. We had to do a standard mod. We had to do a standard mod purge due to the fact that we had so many people that were moderators that should be should not have been mods And it was my screw up. You're my co host and you're my friend, sir. Also, I want to say that I'm using some of the pretty things on staving Yard because money's tight right now. Money is tight. Money is tight right now for me. You know, everybody, everybody says, oh I should chap money, but yeah, mummm mm hmm you too, h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, I thank you. If anybody that.
Speaker 1: Guys all of my social links are in my by or in my bout page, I went and I put both my all my all my links page and also my my uh hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey gp. If you want to come up, I'll send you a link, sweetheart. I'll send you a link, sweetheart, if you want me to.
Speaker 2: I know you might be busy doing something. Yeah, I know you might be getting.
Speaker 1: Readied to you guys somewhere essentially, sweetheart.
Speaker 2: If anybody that uh, if you want to come up, uh, you gotta like.
Speaker 1: I just want to say to everybody that don't if you hear something what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, you know, I do want to say thank you very much to people that have supported this channel, support what I do every day, support what I want to do on this channel. You guys are awesome, and people are gonna say, why are you doing a Christmas background?
Speaker 1: I just wanted to use the free style off of Yeah. By the way, I did post a few videos today. I had been posted the lastly. I've been posted a bunch of shorts for people, and I hope everybody does. You know, I want to say thank you guys so much. Yeah, I want to say thank you. Someone to your it's it's gp good, sorry that we're gonna do shows. Because they started playing music, it was getting loud in here, and I didn't want copyright claims and all that, right, but I just wanted to say this number one, I do appreciate you know. I know that tomorrow is not Tomorrow is not gonna be a good day for me. Oh oh, because it's the six year anniversary of my father's passing.
Speaker 3: Damn, ma'am.
Speaker 1: You know it's hard. You know. Did get to go to see dad's grave a couple of weeks ago. Was was really like, you know, I but I wanted to go see the grave. I've been telling people. I've been telling my family I wanted to do. My brother took me and and ironically we were going into his house.
Speaker 2: His he he lives right by the funeral, by the.
Speaker 1: By the cemetery, cemetery, so we can Drew strive. We had to pick up something that he forgot out of his house. And I want to say to everybody, and I learned what I learned, how hard these these cowboy channels, you know, these farmstead channels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know how hard they were.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did it. I did you know. I I know how hard these these these admitted women were on the on the cows and stuff because they have to have to make sure that these cows get fed more than you know. Yeah, uh, I want to say thank you. You know. Also, so are we did we hear back from the from the charity. Not yet? Okay, you know, they might break, they might be on with a break, they might be Yeah. I just also want to say to people here here, here your charge.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sitting here trying to make coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know you got you got your charge is a whole health coming today, covering today, you got the nurse coming today. Right.
Speaker 3: No, we gotta go to Withville huhm, with Bill. Yeah, we gotta go about forty minutes away to go to another doctor's appointment today. Uh, I have been discharged from PT.
Speaker 1: Yay yay. Yeah, hey thing this is like you should have here's the thing they should have gotten. So with the peat we had her dad before he passed. They came to his whole, came to our home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the only bad thing. Hang on, I'll be right back. I gotta grab a couple of bottles of water.
Speaker 1: Hull Spain.
Speaker 3: He's actually good sleep all right. You know, I had to get a couple of bottles of water for my soul.
Speaker 1: So guess what what Rumble is now doing? Shorts?
Speaker 3: Rumble is now doing shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, short videos there. But guess who guess who was doing already doing putting shorts up on the channel anyway, put on his noble channel anyway, this guy. Yeah, I was already put shorts up over there. I was.
Speaker 3: I just found out. Yeah remember June Gold, who's the from D Live.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, the older lady that used to play video games. What was her name, older June June Gold?
Speaker 1: She passed away.
Speaker 3: No, she's actually over on kick now whoa?
Speaker 1: I sorry if if my brain when you said that, Yes, what an old lady? I was like you're gonna tell me another person died.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we couldn't get that lucky.
Speaker 2: But but you know, you know, you know what the thing is.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, uh Trovo. You know I see Trovo. So here's the thing. Trovo has decided to Trovo is another platform. Has decided to not let new members stream over there if you haven't made a channel, if you made a channel, if you make a channel after February first, you cannot stream on Trovo. Ever cut it off to new streamers due to the fact that they want to make but they also cut out T five Hooder. They cut out a lot of the programs. But here's the thing. I don't I want I stream over there. I stream over there. On Robo Studios, I stream I stream over there. I'll send you a channel. But I just want to say this, I do you know, I do not agree. But you know what, Shobo Dying is not on my Big Go card for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Dela was on my Big Go card.
Speaker 3: But yeah, right, but I.
Speaker 1: Say, so to die. They're they're shut the doors, they're they're putting the padlock on it, and they're shutting it for good.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: That's when I say that's a problem.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: It's like everybody that went to these platforms the are having to look for a different platform. But guess what my true platform. It's YouTube? Yeah, YouTube, you know. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: YouTube's been around since the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two thousand and five. Yeah, and then two thousand and six. Uh, PayPal got PayPal, Google pay bought it. You know. You know you know who started YouTube? Right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh people that started PayPal. Oh god. By the way, if anybody that does, if anybody, you know, if here's the thing, If anybody that does want to donate to the channel. But here's the if you donate to the channel, If anybody that donates to the channel, I will give half the money to GP. You hear what I said? Gph, so true your fake ones.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was getting his coffee cup.
Speaker 2: By the way, you want to hear something I didn't have?
Speaker 1: You know, they sent me a Vidmo card this week. They sent me a new Vinmo card because my Vinmo card in a few months was going to inspire, so they got me.
Speaker 3: I had issues like that with PayPal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they sent me a new one. They sent me a new one.
Speaker 3: And there was still money on that card from when T O D sent me money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you know that they can't they.
Speaker 1: You know, let me tell you something. The card is just hey, the card is just the the account is not is not the card that's the account this week to had the money. I just here's but here's the thing I just had. I just took, I conveyed to my card. And it's just I got a new one up the old one, right, ripped up the old one because you need it. I actually here's the thing. I still have my old PayPal card, by the way, Bishop, but I really appreciate I know you you gotta, you gotta, you gotta do a trip soon. I know you gotta. When is the uh what time do you have to be there for the appointment?
Speaker 3: His appointment as at one o'clock.
Speaker 1: So you gotta leave. You gotta leave it like uh, you gotta leave it like we will.
Speaker 3: We normally leave like probably around twelve fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 3: We leave here, a little after eleven, because.
Speaker 1: That's by the way. Let by the way, a letter your tone. Yeah, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's up? Uh? Sorry about the Christmas Well, I just picked it because I didn't. I just.
Speaker 3: But I don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: By the way, guys, we do need donating. You got a twenty dollars goal. I have not talked about the goal yet. There's a lot, but we do need money. Money's not coming in.
Speaker 3: Nope, money is definitely not coming in.
Speaker 1: Hey, so GP I was. I was very happy the last few months, the last couple of months, because I had already had money coming in. I had a big donate. But since David, since they don't want the money right now, I'm trying to like, money is tight yep. I had bunch of my bills paid. But here's the thing. No, I have to get my ut preview to pay this bonus right and that, and that's like fifteen bucks down the dream.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking for people to pay my bills. Nope, I'm not asking. But I'm asking if you, if you have, if you, if people want to dontory, please donate to the to be to help me because I need this money. I came out here, I make Here's the thing. The last couple of days, I made over like twenty shorts. Yesterday I made over like fifty to twenty shorts. I think I made a bunch of shorts. And then, by the way, Seahawks is gonna win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I've been messing with Hermann telling him that the Seahawks are gonna lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also, dude, we gotta talk about d live because I got a little bit, a little bit of problem. So I went, I went into someone's chat with the Salty Crackers chat and they said it, and then I got banned from his chat because I gave him a host. I hosted his channel. What yeah, Wow, that that's not good when your moderators don't know, when your moderators don't don't know between a host and a raid exactly host hosted someone that hates you, say, I just wanted to show people your channel. I'm a big I gave him money in the past, and his wife sent me an email said, hey, send be your address. I want to send you a sticker. I sent him a PayPal donation before Wow, back in the day. And this is how he treats his fans. Salty Cracker. Hey, that's uh, that is by the way, that is his name. By the way, I'm not calling him as the Cracker.
Speaker 3: That's that's his handle on.
Speaker 1: Platforms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you like Pokemon, don't you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Because I was gonna send you something on that I did last night.
Speaker 1: I have I have a poking I have a bunch of Pokemon stuff. Brother, I have it. I love you guys. You you're an amazing person. What's what you got? You send it on Facebook Messenger? Yeah? All right? Hey, are you still doing Domedore?
Speaker 3: Yeah? When I can get them. Yeah, picked up a lamp job that somebody wants me to do for sixty bucks. Okay, so okay, but I sent it to you.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll check it out when I get all.
Speaker 3: But you Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Want to. I want to put out I want to put out this and say this. Here's the thing. If people get offended that I have GP on my show.
Speaker 3: Grow the fuck up right there.
Speaker 1: If you think that, if you think that, how did GPL my show is disrespect Here's the thing. GP has never did anything wrong. She just she just people are complaining because she told the truth about something. People are complaining.
Speaker 3: About a lot of things. And if you get offended by the truth that I tell you know what, you're in the wrong realm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is, it's like you. You got so many people out there that don't my videos about you. You can't even you can't even look giggle pickles up without because your your channel won't even show up GP. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know it shows my past from other people, but it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Hi t O D High p O T.
Speaker 3: Hi boys. How does it feel to still be living underneath mommy and her basement?
Speaker 1: Oh? Hi High, big black clock entertained.
Speaker 3: Oh, I played the two songs that you'd sent me.
Speaker 1: And what was Bobby did? Because Bobby Dick kept like said it is you know, Bobby deep found out that he had another. By the way, one of his friends, that Shane guy that Bobby Dick has on the show, turns out he is a He's a he needs Chris Hanson in his life. Oh god, predator. Well, but you know what I think?
Speaker 3: I played the two songs yeah, on the phone last night this morning, and both songs got a good laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here here's the I do. Do you want to say this? I feel like that a lot of people who who don't understand what we're doing, we're just We're just We're just us. It's just me, it's just you, it's just everybody. By the way, if anybody that wants to go check out by here's the if you're watching the vond of this video, Egle pickles will be in the description of this video, or it will be the title because I learned how to do that. They're mobile. Yeah, yeah, it was a so the But here's the now all it's like, what.
Speaker 3: You here on camera is what you're gonna? What is what I am behind the camera now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by the way, we're not.
Speaker 3: I played both songs this morning for somebody on my phone on a phone call, and they got I got one hillacious laugh out of them.
Speaker 1: Oh look look what I got. I gotta I got a yard I got arder.
Speaker 3: No fair, that's okay, because guess what I got the family pet.
Speaker 1: Oh and look look what I got. I got a jard her po chips. Look look at I got. Look that I also got I got one boar of those.
Speaker 3: Oh those are good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blueberry, blueberry. But here's here's the thing. I'll tell you, I gotta tast some little camera because I don't want to know about But.
Speaker 3: They actually loved both songs.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you know, you know. For Christmas this year, for one of the channels that I worked with with with Lazy Days Ahead, I did about five songs. I usually do like two songs for them. Mate donate too, but I said hey, I kept saying, hey, let's donated another one, donated five? And what.
Speaker 3: Damn well, I've actually started slacking off of my shoda's.
Speaker 1: Oh I so I uh drink now, Yeah, I do have to. I do want to say this. I do got my exercise. Uh, yesterday I didn't have to go for my walk yesterday because my little nephew.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, one of the.
Speaker 1: My little nephew has a little truck. We had to load it up on a trailer because it burned up on Wednesday. Oh no, it was a bonerfire. It was a don don We got hurt that. It was just just guess lit'sten. I'll talk about that. That's the one I want to talk about here. I didn't want to talk about all the streams. Oh that's okay, because I don't want to have to. I don't want to put my family business out there.
Speaker 3: I went over to TikTok and was up on Herman's panel for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh also, can I show you something?
Speaker 3: And what's that?
Speaker 1: By the way, just for burn. I need to grab me one of these. Uh, guess what I've been drinking instead of the sugar what do these? Guess what I've been drinking?
Speaker 3: Zero sugar ones? Yeah? Hold on, well this I like these because these come off. Yeah, and you put another one in second one right now? Yeah, g flavor?
Speaker 1: Yeah. But but I want to I want to say this, how.
Speaker 3: Back on the sodas?
Speaker 1: Hey, uh so, a lot of people are like, you know, a lot of people are not there. You know, Lucas streaming right now on twitch back on Twitch, right, I've been I've been scared him. He's playing he's playing arc He's playing a video game. He's play with crowd control body on Wow.
Speaker 3: So do you remember elf Star?
Speaker 1: He's still streams.
Speaker 3: He still streams, but he does he plays video games over there, but he does his art story on Wednesday over here on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I follow him on Patriot and.
Speaker 3: He hurt his arm. He suffers with the same exact stuff that I suffer with.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But uh so, so let me ask this because I would get this on the record. Was I responsible? So there was about two three years ago there was a lawsuit. Was I involved in the lawsuit. No, he wasn't, but I was. But uh, I'm sorry that I'm still thinking in my head about it because you can't say that. But that's all right, I kept I can't people you can't.
Speaker 3: Want to think what they want to think.
Speaker 1: And but but here's the thing, you know, I'm not mad about it. I just wanted to know this was there, you know, I know because I never I was always the depression that I was part of it because you wasn't.
Speaker 3: So I wasn't even a part of it. And I was more than anybody.
Speaker 1: But and also, uh so you told me something off the stream that i'd actually have said this on the stream before that you said that Rocco was put the bill of the attorney.
Speaker 3: Right he talk anymore Rocco.
Speaker 1: Rocco blocked me because he told me to take the videos down. That we did because I wanted to have a week. I wanted to because I didn't I wanted to not be stressed out for the two days before. We had so much stuff we had to deal with for the birthday, for the birthday, for the thirtieth eight hour stream. I didn't have time. I didn't want to deal with him. Is bullshit. That week and either here here's the thing I told him, we could have did to we could have did a we could did a video doing something, but no, he didn't want to do that. But you know what it's. You know, here's the thing. I don't wish anyone. I wish people well in their future, nevers when he comes to Rocco. Rocco is a piece of garbage. Sorry if you think that, If you're Rocco was one of the reasons why I got bayed from your channel on twitch yep, because Rocco was told me because the message.
Speaker 3: Grubster was the one they was supposed to be one of my moderators and he I guess he had a beef with you a while back or whatever, and he decided to take the crop into his own hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I said leave me. The message was and I remember I think it was when it's like leave me alone, stop stop it, please leave me alone. I did not. I don't want nothing to do with do it this. Please keep keep your name out of my mouth. I was telling you that. I was.
Speaker 3: I said, keep my name out of your little clowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Rocko kept like you know, Rocko and also also Serve App kept bothering me about it, ma'am, because Serve Ap was part of that. Here's the thing here, here's the thing with people, is like, I just got tired of people coming into my street and saying, oh, Rocko is saying it is that I'm gonna really for president in twenty forty four. Yeah, oh, Dave.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's why I don't do politics anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm just sitting here, and here's the thing. I just want to tell you something. Jason Marshall was right about something. Jason Marshall was like, ask ask her about page something because there's no page. Sorry, don't be mad, don't be mad. I mean, I'm just just talking about that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sitting here. I'm watching something on YouTube.
Speaker 1: All right, and I do appreciate you know, and I'm sorry, sorry for bringing that up. I want to get it answered. I want to get it answered because for for months, for months, when we were doing it, for years, it's because people you were bringing it up. You were bringing it up. People were bringing it up saying, oh, Jake was part of the loss, and Jake was part of the loss.
Speaker 3: No, you had absolutely nothing to do with that. That was all stirred up by Rocco, who actually told me that I was involved with it and that you know, this sat the other and I was never contacted. Well I was, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I found out that they supposed attorney that had contacted me was not actually his attorney. And it wasn't an attorney.
Speaker 1: It was so one from Cood.
Speaker 3: No, actually it was one of his little goons.
Speaker 1: To tell you black they kidnapped him as a kid listen. I just I just feel like that people people are listening to the road people. I just.
Speaker 2: I was so so I I'll tell you this. I feel like that I was. I was trying to.
Speaker 1: I didn't when we were talking about it on stream, I felt like that everybody was bringing up stuff just to make you make you unhappy. But you know, I didn't want to bring it up.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you were.
Speaker 1: Good because I didn't. Because here's the thing. Steel Toe, By the way, Steel Toe is his sucks. Can you hear me? Yeah? Oh yeah, his show sucks right now. Without without here, he can't talk about what he can't talk about like Catle Rikada, he can't talk about a lot of the stuff that's happened in his court case. Oh, he can't talk about it because he's they have him, they have he'll be he's No, he can't even drink on some of his streams. You you saw him in a lot of his shows saying, oh, I he's like, oh, let me just chug down this uh Minnesota gold beer. But he can't anymore.
Speaker 3: He can't do that now. Yeah, but I find it funny as hell. You know, h it's called karma and it's pronounced yeah on yourself.
Speaker 1: You know what. He's the one that was like saying, oh he was he was he was trying to protect people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was trying to protect people, all right.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, you shouldn't you know what you should have listened to He should have listened to me when I told him to shut the shut the f up. Do the hold ringers.
Speaker 3: No, it's my alarm going off at eight o'clock, all right.
Speaker 1: So you gotta getta get on the road soon.
Speaker 3: No, it's just my normal time when I'm supposed to wake up, but something some morning, so I don't want to get up out of bed, yeah, and up all night.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, and I appreciate you coming on the show and you're talking about it.
Speaker 3: Man, not a problem. Not a problem.
Speaker 1: And I didn't want to bring up the whole thing with a T O D and P T and all that.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's just Christmas for an nerving brain.
Speaker 1: Yeop, because I have the Christmas Uh, I have the Christmas h decoration.
Speaker 3: Christmas scene scenery up in the background. Yeah, I see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did that because I didn't want to because the other ones was thanks Giving and I have Thanksgiving, Halloween and uh and Christmas. Man, because they don't have they don't have a holiday, and everywhere they do, it's called it's called uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need to uh streamyriage needs to uh play something for Valentine's a up. Yeah. So did you see that picture.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 3: You'll love it. I've seen it this morning and I had to do it. Yeah, it's on my it's from my snapchat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope that. I hope that we don't like you know, I just want to say that. Well, we can do a stream yesterday if you guys want to go check out Google Pickle stream. It's a description. It will be in description of this video after the fact, because I will I will put I'll do all the editor today. You will get a by the way, you will get a a tag with that. But I just also want to say that I really you know, what would you tell a younger you? What would you tell your god?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing, Jake. I've gone through a lot of ship in my life, from the time I was a little kid to my time when I was doing and I hate this do I hate to say this. I was addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, the best mouth was it? The best mouse wasn't wasn't It wasn't because you didn't take care of your teeth.
Speaker 3: No, it was I I didn't know how to.
Speaker 1: Look. Yeah, yeah, listen, you you got a little less teeth than I did.
Speaker 3: So yeah, right, well I lost my two front teeth in a car accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I probably make it. I'm not trying to make jokes.
Speaker 3: No, Well, it's it's better to make jokes at yourself than it is to make fun of somebody else.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you hear this song yet? Listen? This is the one? But I didn't. I didn't play any music tonight because I just wanted to get into THEE didn't want to bother anybody, But I want to say d live song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's one of the ones that I had, and I played it for a friend of mine on a phone call this morning. And then the one No More b s.
Speaker 4: A revolution, But you just to see the ship no sky A minute in reality you turned into five minute.
Speaker 3: Can't beat broad bought you when night tank that's when John bugs a few women twenty twenty seat you feel you didn't get that? Let me readwind, you know.
Speaker 4: Can she became window man once rand to high extremest experience.
Speaker 3: Rit streams donations.
Speaker 1: But I want to. I want to also, Hey, I know that you gotta get ready to get ready for you.
Speaker 3: I still got I still got about an hour before I have to get ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it takes you guys longer.
Speaker 3: I gotta finish my coffee first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't don't talk. Don't talk to she doesn't ever call here.
Speaker 3: Don't talk to me until I had my first cup of coffee and sugar.
Speaker 1: All right. Uh, we'll do a stream after you get back for the doctor. All right.
Speaker 3: I will let you know when I'm back and we can do alive.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, thank you? Go all right, I'm gonna hear. I love you guys. Bye, love you guys. See yuh, don't leave yet.
Speaker 3: I'm not