Speaker 1: Pussy.
Speaker 2: I'm this is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 1: He was the best. He still is the best.
Speaker 2: He'll always be the best, whether it's Thursdays right here with me or his own amazing website, billoreilly dot com. Great interviews, great stories, great TV, no spin, just great news. Tremendous author, all those killing series books.
Speaker 1: A lot of them.
Speaker 2: He's also written that great book about the President's confronting Evil. Brand new book coming out again next month. Very excited about that. Weekly appearances on News Nation, and now he's got his podcast and he's killing it with amazing guests. I mean it great guest. In fact, I think Shinko was on recently We'll do It Live, which I think Bill O'Reilly said once many years ago on Inside Edition.
Speaker 1: Here he is my hero, the great Bill O'Reilly. Bill, good morning, how are.
Speaker 3: You You know? I can't get enough Rick James at eight forty five in the morning. You got you know, you just.
Speaker 2: Have to have it all right, eight ball, wake up, it'll wake up. It's like a good cup of coffee, that Rick James, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think he was sentenced the Devil's Island for two lifetimes, but.
Speaker 1: He was a rough guy. There's no question he was. He was a rough guy.
Speaker 2: So right now Ran Paul and Ron Johnson and all these guys are on the hill making this very impassioned argument that they should hold Tony Fauci in contempt. What do you think happens, if anything with this Ran Paul attempt?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because there's no real reason other than to expose Fauci as a charlatan and a deceiver, to chase him around, and you know this has been done by converse. We have so many more important things to deal with here. I think Fauci's through, although maybe you can tell me this. So I'm looking for advice from sid which is never a good thing. No, why are liberal people continuing to stick up for Anthony Fauci? Now I got my theory, but I'm saying, look, the guy deceived you. Why are you still touting him as some kind of hero? And they do on television? You see it, And I mean, I'm going, what do you have to do in this country to get through to people that you know I'm not a good guy, that I did all this because I wanted to be vain glorious. Word of the day and that's exactly what he wanted to be. And now I'm exposed and I have to embarrass myself and embarrass the government and embarrass them, and you're still sticking up for me.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, you're telling me that the same people who will never utter the name Lincoln Riley or the thousands, thousands, that's a real number, bill of innocent people slaughtered by illegals in this country, they'll never say that name, but they'll say pretty and good a million times over in their attempt to abolish ice. You mean the same people that refer to President Trump as a Nazi and a pedophile. You mean those people?
Speaker 1: Those?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but those I understand the activism, and I understand the viciousness.
Speaker 1: This is the same thing, same thing, same thing.
Speaker 3: But when you are exposed, and when you see before your eyes what a fraud this Falaci was, and then he was delighting in his fraudness, I don't know how you can have supper with Jake Tapper once, twice, twice?
Speaker 2: Well, these kid, But what these people are saying, because I've got the same.
Speaker 1: Curiosity that you've got, I don't get it either.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: What they're saying is there's nothing in those diaries that's incriminating enough to tell you that Fauci was killing people. Was he being dishonest, Sure that he loved the attention. Sure, But the Republicans, they're taking it a step further, referring to this guy as a murderer.
Speaker 1: He didn't do that.
Speaker 2: He was trying to find answers, just like everybody else was during a very scary time. That's what they say. It's pathetic, but that's what they say.
Speaker 3: But his own diaries contradict that. Do They completely almost give you one very vivid example. So Fauci didn't know what the origin of COVID was, so he consulted and this is according to his own diary. He's consulting about a dozen experts all over the world, and overwhelmingly it came back that there had to be a weaponized virus in Wuhan, China that somehow wind out with six hundred and fifty thousand dollars of US tax money. Okay, now, fat she was told that directly by more than one person. He didn't want that out because he knew that that six point fifty was going to come back at him, so he continued the charade now two bats got together in some cave. Oh come on, So when you have vivid exam, then you go on CNN or wherever, and you have these people sitting around getting paid said, oh, no, he's not so bad. Yeah he's bad. He's bad. That's bad, okay. And the lack of outrage. I think Americans got to stop and step out of this ideology and say, look, when we're host when you screw us on our kids because you're sending kids back to school, you're denying kids' school. I should say, they don't have to be denied. They're going to school in Germany and Sweden. Okay. Then you have to get angry and leave the ideology on the.
Speaker 1: Shelf, you would think and hope, but they're not.
Speaker 2: They're actually asking right now the Democrats to table the contempt, hope because they don't want to see their good buddy Tony Foucher get into trouble at will. He is grotesque. All right, Bill, here it is. This is, in my opinion, the audio of the day, and it speaks to a very what I think is a very scary story. I'd probably ask you this before, but it's worth asking again. Let me first play what I believe is the audio of the day President Trump talking about the latest winner in Michigan.
Speaker 4: And you do that, you go through the squalor and add the word again filth, crime, death, destruction, embarrassment. You lose your home, you lose your apartment. And that's where the Communists will take us one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: When I watch abdul he's full of.
Speaker 3: This. Guy hates Jews.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, oh, that's a little strong.
Speaker 1: No, he hates Jews and he hates Israel. Abdul el Sayad.
Speaker 3: Can you believe this?
Speaker 1: Abdul el Sayad, lovely gentleman.
Speaker 3: He's a man of hate.
Speaker 1: And now he's going around saying, no, I love everybody.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 4: He doesn't love everybody.
Speaker 1: Put him in office. You're gonna find out what he loves.
Speaker 4: He doesn't love Israel. He doesn't love Jewish people. He hates them. He hates them with a passion that burns in his heart. And there's not a fricking thing he can do about it.
Speaker 3: There's not a thing he can do about it because he hates him.
Speaker 2: See that sixty three seconds is exactly why I love an adore my friend. He is my friend and yours too, President Trump a great but on a bigger note, El sayed, wins and he tells people one story and they buy it. He's another one, another one of these communists Jewe hayten communists winning somewhere in this country. How scary is that for Billoladi.
Speaker 3: I'm not scared of this guy or the others that are under this banner, but I am afraid of the growing ignorance of the American public. That really is disturbingan that there's a lot of that in my book, in Front of America What Has to Change, which's out in September around Daniels's birthday. Okay, that really bothers me because, yeah, a guy like said he's gonna lose to Rogers, so he's not going to be a senator Rogers all Waxham in Michigan. Because there's just too many questions about this guy. I raised them last night on News Nation. They weren't answered, of course, and there'll be a deflection and now he's not that bad there. Now he's changed his mind. And don't believe any of that. There is a hardcore communist element to the Democratic Party again, step out, step out of your ideology and just see it because it is there and it is provable. So but the American people, the people who voted for us A, what's wrong with them? That's what really bothers me. What is wrong with you? I'm expecting these crazy people to step up because this is their time, this is their moment. Bernie Sanders is the most deliriously happy person on our n I never thought he'd get close to that. He had.
Speaker 1: He's the squall. He did think.
Speaker 2: He ran for president a couple of times and he was actually winning, not well and not initially.
Speaker 1: He actually made some noise in that Hillary Clinton year.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but it was never a serious no no, no, I know the money, I know he didn't you know