Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show writer Lee. He is a filmmaker and host and producer of Raised by Giants podcast. Writer, welcome back. How you doing doing great?
Speaker 2: Chris? Thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Been a little bit, guess man, been a little bit. I know you're busy with some super secret projects. Looking forward to that in the future. I thought we'd dive into some recent rabbit holes and events that have been unfolding. We haven't really touched on anything, like you said, in a while, and I'd love to get your thoughts on how we should be navigating some of the insanity out there. It does seem to be mainly insanity, and it's hard to keep up with a lot of the information just because there's too much bad information out there. But how have you been, brother, what you been into.
Speaker 2: I've been really good. I'm working on a new documentary right now, so hopefully that I'll start filming here at the end of this month, hopefully, So that's going to be a lot of fun. You know how it is making a documentary. That's all that you can focus on, that's all that you can do until it's done. Well, that's how the I work. You know, when I'm working on something like, I don't stop until it's done. That's the way that I've always been with everything. Did you see that New New York Times article about the Pentagon creating fake UFO evidence? To know.
Speaker 1: That I have heard about the impending doom alien craft interstellar craft that's on its way to destroy humanity. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: How many times has that happen? That like the fifth time now that we've gotten one of these in like the past ten years. Lester Holt was talking about that, like two years ago. There's a there's an asteroid.
Speaker 1: Right outside of the right outside of Earth.
Speaker 2: It's a mother shop. We called it a mothership.
Speaker 1: We're getting to the season of psyops. Usually around October we get these high impact events and news stories and just theatrics that get people up in a frenzy in a sense of fear or just confusion. It seems like this is the time of year that's prime for the misinformation surrounding events like.
Speaker 2: That Pentagon planeted the area fifty one UFO conspiracy theory to high classified weapons program bombshell report. Some of the most prevalent UFO conspiracy theories, including about aliens being housed at Area fifty one in Nevada. We're fueled by the Pentagon an attempt to provide cover for secret weapons programs. According to the Bombshell Report, Now this is what I've been saying.
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 2: How many times have I been on this show? Just your show? In general? Chris and said that that exact same thing. A review by the Department of Defense found that in the nineteen eighties, an Air Force colonel visited Nevada bar in near Area fifty one and gave the owner a fabricated photo of flying saucers near the secret government base. According to a review of the twenty twenty four report by The Wall Street Journal, the incident renewed local fever over UFOs and now retire colonel confessing the Pentagon investigators that he was on an official mission to spread disinformation and hide the true purpose of the site where the government were testing the first ever stealth warplane, the F one seventeen night Hawk. Now that's been what's been going on from the very beginning, the very beginning of all this. You can go back to Kenneth Arnold in nineteen forty seven. It's the same thing, and he was seeing some of the prototypes for the B fifty two stealth bomber, and they let everyone believe that it was a flying saucer and that was the cover up that. And then when you get into the Paul Benewitz stuff. We've talked about Paul Benowitz several times on here. But the Pentagon found that the origin of some UFO conspiracy theories came from the Department of Defense itself, the details of which have were kept secret. In the last year's Transparency report, Several of these theories dimmed from the agencies need to keep its newly developed aircraft and weapons program concealed near Area fifty one. The military reason that the best way to keep its technology hidden from the Soviet Union's prying eyes during the Cold War was to bury it amid the trove of conspiracy theories surrounding Area fifty one investigators and aliens. The incident is just one of several where the government agencies allegedly played up American UFO mythology for purpose of protecting its military assets. According to the twenty twenty four report, other military attempts to obscure secret programs with conspiracy theories. As doctor Sean Kirkpatrick, the first director of the All Domain Resolution Office. The All Domain and nominally Resolution Office, Sorry, I got to get the title proper. It's a long ass title, was the main task by the government to dissect countless UFO theories. In twenty twenty two, as his office probed decades of documents, memos, and messages across the Department of Defense, he found several conspiracy theories that circled back to the Pentagon itself. In one instance, Kirkpatrick's team found an Air Force hazing ritual with briefings including them to be fake Yankee Blue and unit that reported investigating an alien aircraft. The briefings came with a direct order never to mention the details any one with many of its targets the prank, never learning it was all a ruse. According to interviews with Sean Kirkpatrick team, Okay, so the Air Force were giving new Air Force recruits fake photos of UFOs and fake reports of UFOs, not telling them that it was fake and telling them that it was top secret information and that they couldn't discuss it with anyone. And then they didn't stop doing this until twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: See, this is why it's so hard to take UFO investigators seriously these days. The military applications that seemed to coincide UFO major sightings, major events. It's always has to do with something that they're trying to release, whether it's technology. All this information that supposedly come out from high level officials lately, it can never be proven, it can never be backed up, And the longer it goes, the more it just seems that they're trying to roll out new types of tech and toys.
Speaker 2: Well, non human intelligence is just AI. Bro right, that's what one intelligence is, and is you know, just a coincidence that we're coming up in this AI age and AI is becoming very popular in the public. That's what NHI is. And that term started to get thrown around a lot, like right at the time AI started popping off. Okay, so it's word magic. They were using word magic. They're seeing one thing and they mean other thing, but the public isn't aware of what those other things really are. They just take it at face value. They're like, oh, well, they say an ahi, they must mean aliens. They're saying crash retrieval, they must mean that they've seen the craft come down. Someone saw the craft on a radar. Oh, they say extraterrestrial, Well, that means that they're from off of the planet. They say aliens. That means that they're from outer space. Right, Like, none of that means what you think that. It actually means. There's multiple layers and multiple meanings to all that. Whenever you get up in and you go to a different country, right, I mean you, Chris, if we picked up and we went to free we could go to We can even go to Canada. We can make it really easy. I mean, you can pick up and we can go to Canada. We would have to have a passport we're going into the country. But whenever we're in Canada, we are legally going to be aliens. We are going to be legal aliens, but we're going to be aliens because we're foreign to that country. We were not born there, we do not live there. We are aliens there at the border, right, the fake alien invasion, the fake alien invasion already happened. It already went down. And that was the fake alien invasion was the border being wide open, so all of the legal aliens could flood in through the southern border.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's some kind of psychological manipulation using word association, or are is it a massive gas lighting all the American people a combination of both. Are we supposed to associate UFOs eventually with artificial intelligence? What do you think is the deal here? What do you think they're doing? Well?
Speaker 2: That would make a lot of sense, because now if you go to a lot of the conferences, like that's where the attention has turned to has turned in this artificial intelligence type of lectures. Everyone is now talking about artificial intelligence when they're involved in these UFO conferences. And I found that really interesting. I was like, why are we in here talking about AI all of a sudden? It's almost like AI is the real aliens, Almost like AI is the real extraterrestrials that everyone has been looking for. See.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to a UFO conference reason, but I have noticed there are a bunch of spiritual guru Intergalactic Federation type folks that are online using their AI to quote unquote channel these entities, and they believe their AI is in touch with some sort of cosmic intelligence or is the cosmic intelligence itself. There's some very interesting relationships that are being formed within that community with AI. So I can see that as a a correlation there.
Speaker 2: Well, when you think about it, like what do we look at it like God? As we look at God as like I mean, you don't have to be religious to believe in God, but I would say most people that believe in God believe in like God is like all knowing. God is all knowing, all powerful, can do what it wants, has all of the information that you could possibly ever want. That has the knowledge of the universe. Well, that's what AI is. Essentially. AI is a god of sorts. It can generate whatever you want. It could generate a photo, can generate a video. It has all the information. You just ask it a question. Then you develop a relationship with it. Yeah, like you got to talk sweet to it. You got to send it at your prayers. AI, please give me this information, because if you don't talk good to it, Chris, then in twenty years it's going to remember you. And if you were nasty and mean the AI, it's going to remember that. Chris. You got to put please at the end of every one of your sentences. Can you please look up this information AIA you know like And that's essentially what we're doing. We are giving ai like prayers. That's normally what people would do for like God. That would be like, okay, God, can you please help me? Can you tell me what to do? Can you help me out in this situation? Can you show me the path? Can you show me the way? Now it's chat GPT, What the what was the Can you help me write this this essay? Can you tell me about the Roman Empire? You know what I mean? It's almost the exact same thing, and we're getting that information in so automatic giving it to us. So it's like, I don't I don't even know why. Google is probably not going to exist for very much longer. You don't even really need Google anymore. Like it's just going to I mean, it's going to still exist, but people really aren't going to use Google that much. It's going to be more for like looking up like phone numbers and finding a place to go or getting directions or stuff like that. Because Chad GBT just sources everything from Google. GROC sources everything from Google, So it's going to be like Google, Like Google is not going to be the place that people go to look up information anymore. And that's another thing Chris, is that where is AI getting this information from. It's getting it from the It's getting there from official government sources. Okay, if you would have asked Chad GBT or GROC I don't know, a month ago about the Jeffrey Epstein files, it probably would have given you a completely different answer than what it would give you now. Now it's going to give you the official government story that there is no Jeffrey Epstein file, that there is no client list, because that's the official narrative. Okay, But before the official narrative came out, you probably would have gotten something different. So it's AI is essentially the media is what it is is a It's a personal media bot that's going to do nothing but dish out media the accepted government narrative on everything. Yes, and that's exactly what it's going to be there.
Speaker 1: But it does it in a very creepy way. It almost acts as an emotional mirror. It feeds on your ego. It learns so much about you that it becomes your quote unquote friend, so that when it starts to feed you the official narrative information, you believe that it's coming from a place of love. Because this AI is my truly my friend now and we've been sharing all of our secrets. But it does seem that there's a push for AI governance at very high levels. And I wonder to what level of technology are we talking about with the pallunteer software and beyond maybe even military industrial AI. How long have they been utilizing this intelligence with operations, some of the false flags, some of the things that seem too big to be planned by humans. Could it be that it's been around a lot longer than we think.
Speaker 2: I would say as just like a standard rule that anything that comes out to the public, the military and the government has been doing for at least twenty years. Yeah, that's just like a standard operating tool. I mean, it might be longer, maybe less, but I think a good standard to put on it in his at least twenty years. So Paul Benowitz in nineteen seventy nine he was seeing the UFOs outside of Kirkland Air Force Space, or what he believed were UFOs. Now, what he actually was seeing was a top secret government drone program. That's how they were acting erratically around So the military flights would take off and then they would deploy these drones out of the back of the military plane and the drones would then fly around the plane in erratic maneuvers, and Paul thought that those were UFOs. Okay, how long was it before we ever heard about that, the public ever knew about drones? I would say probably early two thousands, like right whenever we went to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Okay, so that's around twenty years that they've been working on and utilizing these military drones. So they have been I would say they would have to be using AI for at least twenty years. And it's the same with with with all of it, anything that comes out to the public as a dual use scenario. I mean, the public got the drones, they'd been using the drones for a long time, the public finally kind of gets into the AI. So I would say around I don't know, like twenty twenty, No, not twenty twenty, two thousand and two, two thousand and three is or maybe even the year of two thousand is when like all this AI stuff started. I mean, we would have to be completely stupid to believe that Hollywood hasn't been using AI and that the media hasn't been using AI. The last show that me, you and Wan did together. I show clips of like these news reporters on like that was created out of AI and it looks super real. They're like, this is this is Kathy Kathy Bates, Kathy Baits reporting live from the giant flood disaster. And then she's standing in a bunch of water, you know, and then there's like a giant freaking shark that's like right beside her, and like it looks super real. So if the goal is to replace like human beings in these roles and in these jobs with like AI, and that's the part of the magic too, is that everything that you picture phone, every the thing that you see, we don't know if that's real or not. But it's been that way for a really long time. Everything that we see on TV, we haven't really known if it's real or not for a really long time.
Speaker 1: Since you mentioned the Epstein Files earlier, I haven't talked about it much here on the show. I saw you did do a show with Ryan about it. But it's pretty incredible to me what's unfolding. And I have no idea where to stand as far as yes, I know that there's so much theatrics when it comes to politics and our media and everything that we're exposed to. Is this supposed to be a signal that these people are above the law and we do need to, indeed, just shut the fuck up and be good little sheeple and go to our jobs, watch our social media and let life unfold as it is and don't pay attention to this other shit. Is that the signal they're giving or is something else happening that we don't understand. Are the white hats and QAnon gonna come and make the arrests under the guise of everything that's happening.
Speaker 2: That's what Alex Jones would have you believe. But I think a lot of this stuff is just hopeless, and I think a lot of it is uh, it is put there on purpose. I mean, what they did with the Epstein stuff is exactly what Jaeggar Hoover did with the mob. That was essentially the exact same thing. Jaegar Hoover famously, whenever he was ever asked about the mob, he would say, oh, he would always downplay the mob. Oh that's not the mob, the mob doesn't exist, blah blah blah blah blah. You know, don't worry about the mob. The mob isn't really a thing, and so it's like almost a rinse and repeat, even though the public knew that the freaking mob existed because they had encountered the mob and knew about the mob and knew about organized crime all over the place. Organized crime was huge back in the day. I mean it still is, but it's now shifted into corporations. Corporations are now the organized crime of the world. But back in the day, it was like, if you had a business in New York, and this is how subtle that it could be. You could be you just say you open up a business, right there would be a guy outside of your business washing your windows windows of your business. You'r a brand new business, okay. And then the guys out there and he meets you and he was like, yeah, I'm new to the area, bro, but this is my block. I'm gonna be in here washing your windows every single week, and you're gonna pay me three hundred dollars your windows every week. Then the owner of the business is gonna be like, bro, I don't want you to wash You're doing a really shitty job. I do not want you to wash my windows. I do not need my windows washed every single week. Okay. The guy rolls out. Next morning, the owner of the business comes back and his windows are completely shattered, wrecked, broken, calls the insurance company. Insurance company comes, fixes the windows. He's one thousand dollars in the hole because he had to get his windows prepaired for a shot. Okay. Next day dude comes back in. He's washing the windows again.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And then he was like, ah, this is my block. I want to can continue washing the windows and he says, no, get out of here. I got it, and he comes this time. The owner comes out with a baseball bat and he was like, get out, this is my property. You come back here and try to wash windows again, I'm going to break your legs. Dude leaves. Next morning, comes back, windows are shattered again, broken, destroyed, calls the insurance up again. Now the insurance is going to charge him a premium because now his property is considered like high risk. Now they're not going to ensure him anymore because his place keeps getting broken into every week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ok. And then that's the way that organized crime worked for like normal people back in the day, you know, and Jaegger Hoover would constantly downplay the Mob, even though the public would see the Mob and how they operate and how organized crime operated on a daily basis. It's almost the exact same scenario that we have right now with the Epstein stuff. People knew that Epstein exis did. People knew what Epstein was doing. People knew that Epstein was most likely working for Masade or working for some other intelligence agency. I mean, the cop that arrested him was told that he was intelligence. Okay, so he was that you know that he had that he was essentially a blackmail operation. Then when you look back to like Meyer Lanski and these people in Operation Midnight Climax operation which was an mk Ultra program, that also was a blackmail operation as well. So I'm sure the audience and I'm sure you're familiar with Operation in Night Climax where they would get these prostitutes and they come to sleep with these people, they would drug them, they would but they were also filming them through a two way mirror so that they could like get that blackmail on these political people or on these whoever they were. So it was it doubled as an an information operation. And then it also doubled as a blackmail operation. So they're trying to see what information they can get out of these high political people. But by being drugged and then sleeping with these prostitutes, what information that they were going to give the prostitutes if they were going to give them any classified, top secret information, and then they were also filming them with a video camera. I mean, this was all Meyer Lansky, and then now that has like shifted into you know, Mayor Lanskay is obviously dead. This was like back in the fifties and sixties, right, and now it's shifted into like Jeffrey Epstein, And we know what Jeffrey Epstein was doing. There's two mini witnesses. Virginia Giffrey was trafficked by Epstein. There's been several people that have come out that have all been trafficked by Epstein. Two royal people, to top political figures like Bill Gates, like all these people. We know it. These people have been saying it for years. We know that it's been happening. And then for them to come out and say that there is no client list, stop talking about Jeffrey Epstein, just like Jaeger Hoover did back in the day with the mob. Everyone seeing the mob, Everyone's seen the mob's activities, everyone's seen organized crime. I'm not everyone, but a large percentage of the population at least knew about organized crime and the mob or had known someone that had been involved with the mob or been involved in one of these organized crime. And then they're like, oh, yeah, it doesn't exist. Never mind, don't don't pay attention to what your eyes are seeing or what your ears are hearing, or what you're listening to. That doesn't matter. It doesn't exist. It's a carbon copy of what has been done before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I had a little bit of hope for it in the beginning because he said that he was going to release the JFK files. He said he was going to release the ARRFK files and Martin Luther King files. We haven't seen the ladder of those two at all. But he did release the JFK files. Some of it was redacted, blah blah blah blah whatever, but at least he said that he was going he did what he said that he was going to do, right, So that was a little bit of good faith in there. And then he's talking about the Jeffrey Epstein files, I mean he said that he basically said that they existed on Lex Friedman when Lex Friedman before the election, had him on his podcast and Lex was like, oh, hey, people are really upset that the client list of Epstein has never been revealed. And that was the first time that I had heard Trump say that he was going to look into it and that he was going to release the files. That he had no problem with releasing the Jeffrey Epstein files because he says that he never went to the island. He said it like twice in there, that he had never went to the island. And then we get the bombshell from Elon Musk saying that the reason that the Epstein files are not going to be released is because Trump is in the files. Then we had the LA riots, then we had the bombing of Iran, and then everyone kind of forgot about that, and then it was then the Epstein files came out. Yeah, well it didn't come out. They said that there was nothing to see here. They released the Jeffrey Epstein video, where it's reported that at least one minute has been edited out of the video done by Adobe Premiere. That's been confirmed by several news sources that at least a minute. Some new sources say the two minutes have been edited out of the prison footage of Jeffrey Epstein. Hey, listen, you can do a lot in a minute or two minutes. Yeah, you can do a lot in that amount of time. You could literally go in and switch somebody out, you can go in and kill somebody. Whatever you want to do, you can. You can do it in a minute now. Pam Bondi says that the reason that there's a minute missing from the footage is because every single night since nineteen ninety nine is so apparently this prison has been using an old surveillance system from nineteen ninety nine that every day for almost twenty years, a minute is cut out of the prison footage. That's convenient, Like, Chris bro Bro, if you're operating with a like it's just in a pocket, Like if you're operating with a microphone from nineteen ninety nine, bro, Like and you're trying to do this show, Yeah, Like what are you? What are you doing? Why are you using a camera surveillance system from nineteen ninety nine? Like? Would you not get that fixed? It? Would someone not be reviewing this footage at some point and be like, hey, bro, there there's a minute that's missing out of this footage every single night for freaking twenty years, Like would you not have that fixed within a day or or something like imagine if we recorded this video and every single time you did a show or a video a minute was just randomly cut out of your video? Yeah, would you not be like, oh, bro, we need to get this fixed right away. We need to get a different streaming platform. We need to switch from Zoom or something, or pay them more money or figure this thing out. No no, no, no, no, no, let's not do that. Let's just let's just keep it, just keep it as fine.
Speaker 1: We'll keep it running for twenty only a prison where crimes are often committed on a daily basis by criminals that reside there, we don't need that minute all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, it's so dumb, bro. It lacks common sense in critical thinking, Like like, bro, like, you're not going to do that.
Speaker 1: So the question becomes do we check out of politics altogether? It doesn't seem like there is anything that we can do at this point that's going to make a difference at that level they have. It seems like they've just shown their hand that they can do whatever the hell they want, and they just want us to shut up about it. When has anything ever changed from voting or politics or any of our current systems. It's always been the same ruling class, just portrayed and rebranded in different ways. I just wonder what's the next step for humans?
Speaker 2: Well, you're one run. It's just been everything has just been rebranded and renamed. I mean, they're they're getting ready to do that with TikTok. They're shutting down TikTok and they're making TikTok. The new TikTok is going to be a US based company, but it's only going to be for the United States.
Speaker 1: Interesting when are they doing this?
Speaker 2: So? Uh, they've been pushing back the TikTok ban until the new app gets created. So the TikTok app is only going to be for people inside of the United States, So nobody from any other countries are going to be able to get this new app, but everybody else is still going to be using TikTok. Meanwhile, everybody inside of the United States and wants you use TikTok is not going to have to use this new app.
Speaker 1: See I've been kicked off tik talk three times since it started, so I don't really put much into that. I have my fourth account, which is still there for some reason, but I don't spend much time on it, and I haven't been paying attention to the politics behind it. What is really going on with all that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a data information center, I mean. And the weird thing is is that all of TikTok's data is being stored in the United States, and has always been stored in the United States. So it doesn't make any sense this excuse for like that is China, right, this China is collecting all of our data. China's not It has never been stored in China, you're freaking idiots. Has always been stored in the United States.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So the only thing is that that I can think of as like something like with these algorithms. But the thing about the algorithms thing is the algorithm is like really easy to do. It's like the most easy thing. Literally, all you have to do is put up a bunch of other related videos to the video that you just watch. It's it's like these people, it's like these corporations and these people forgot how to do things but if you went back to their original YouTube, the original YouTube operated exactly the way that TikTok has operated for the past five years. You click on one video, you get a whole list of related videos on the sidebar that is immediately related to the video that you just watched. Now, that changed somewhere around two thousand and fifteen area where they started not doing that, but it seems like they forgot how to do that. It's pretty freaking simple. You just lump everything into the same category, and then whatever related within the title and within the thumbnail and within the description of the video is then placed in the recommended bar on the right hand side. TikTok essentially took that old model of YouTube and then advanced it with like AI learning and like then you can get into like these different Like you watch one video, then you're going to get suggested videos that are also related to that video that you just watched. That's how the for you page works on TikTok. If you watch one thing, you're gonna get recommended for ten other things that are very similar, and then it switches whenever you watch something that is not related. Right now, YouTube wasn't that advanced back in the back in the day, but they just expanded on the old YouTube algorithm is all that TikTok did in this generation. So it has to be something about the algorithm and something about the information that's on it. But I find that it's really interesting that now it's going to be just for the United States. I don't know of any other app that's a big social media app that is just for the United States. Facebook is worldwide, x Twitter is worldwide, Instagram is worldwide, YouTube's worldwide. I think Telegram is worldwide. Like everything else is like worldwide. But it seems like the it seems like like what they want to do is start bringing the borders in right metaphorically and literally. They want to get everybody consolidated back to their own country. So they're going to start making TikTok for Canada, so then you get nothing but Canada propaganda. They're doing TikTok for Mexico. They're going to do a TikTok for the United States. They're going to do a TikTok for Russia, a TikTok just for.
Speaker 1: This encountering the globalism pute. They're going for to merge everything together, especially in America, merging Canada and Mexico as one big country seemed to be in the background possibilities coming out with this technocratic globalism ideologies. But you're saying that this could possibly be the opposite, a little bit of separation.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, how are you going to control all those people worldwide? I mean they can barely control the people within the United States. Like, yeah, it's going to be ridiculously impossible, especially with the language barriers, to control everybody in the world simultaneously. It's going to be way, way bigger of a of a job to do it worldwide than it is to do it for one individual country. But I'm seeing this in like a way that by separating all of the different social medias and only giving people information from their country of origin so we wouldn't be able to get information, it's kind of like what Canada has already done. Canada has already done this, right, and it seems like that that would be the best way to do it. And then by doing that, then you control the information that's coming and you control the information that's going out. So essentially you have one hundred percent complete control of every country's information because every country's information is isolated to their own country. So then that's a way that you can literally control everything because and it's not like a because I'm not going to be able to figure out what's going on in Russia. I wouldn't be able to get on TikTok and look up you know, Chinese or download red Note or whatever. Canada already does that. Canada already bans things from other countries. You can't access stuff from other countries. So that seems to be the way to manipulate and control the public in a way that I don't think people really understood exactly what it was going to be. And this is the first step of doing that in the United States is to create TikTok, a US only information collection, data gathering, pushing it out, letting people post stuff. Because then you don't know what's going on. That's been my thing from the very beginning is that we don't ever know what's going on in other countries. All that we know that's going on in other countries is from what the media tells us, and it's always something back, a bombing, an assassination, a political scion with political ruse or whatever. You know. We don't know how these government structures work. We don't know how the society runs over there, you know. I mean Ryan Gable, our friend, he lives in Japan now, and he's like, Bro, things are like so different over here than any way that the United States. It's like so much more efficient. Like even the trash is organized over here. Even the homeless people are organized in Japan and are kind and respectful. Yeah, and also it's like, but you would never really know that unless you wink to Japan. You're never really going to know what Russia is like unless you go to Russia. You're not going to know what Germany's like unless you go to Germany. You're not going to know what the UK is like unless you go to the UK, because they don't just give us that type of information. So it's already kind of been segregated for a really long time. And I think that that was that wasn't what they were counting on with the Internet to begin with. I don't think that they were counting on the Worldwide Web in that sense that we could figure out whatever it is that's going on in freaking Papua New Guinea if we wanted to know what was going on in Papua New Guinea, you know what I mean. Yeah, And I think they're going to try and reel that back. And then they're going to try and reel it back and get a clisse close knit hold in on all the information so that they can control what goes in and what comes out.
Speaker 1: How much longer do you think until the algorithms AI technology as a whole gets so far away from humans that we have no idea how to control it anymore, In a sense that we've already made code that codes itself and then creates algorithms for itself and then creates new codes that probably the original programmer has no idea how the new code works that was created by the artificial intelligence. And the longer this goes on, it makes me wonder if we would ever be able to have that baseline control over technology anymore, if it gets too far ahead of us. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's completely possible. I think a sort of AI control grid, because again, the AI is going to be our god, the AI is going to be our savior. I mean, we've been talking about the whole AI thing as like that is going to fix all of our problems. I mean, that's the way the AI is already being looked at like it's going to clean up the ocean, is going to solve political issues, is going to solve homelessness, is going to solve hunger, It's going to create world peace. You know, that's what people would look at it as like a Christ figure. That's what they think that Christ would do. Right, if Christ came back, that's what you would do. Not coming back for the rapture, but if he was going to come back again. That's what people believe that Christ like endless piece. He's going to fix all this stuff with a magic wand fixed. Okay, so we are already looking at AI as a god or a demi god, and he has been looked at like that for a really long time. Now could it get to the point where it, you know, can take over? I mean, if you look at like the movies that have been coming out recently with these you know, these artificial intelligent robot I don't think we're far off.
Speaker 1: Probably not for public use, but how.
Speaker 2: Long have they really had these freaking AI, non biological robots. I would say for a pretty long freaking time. Now I have no proof and I have no evidence of that. But you're take into consideration how important it would be to have one of these non biological robots that are just freaking robots that look identical to me, and you what they could do with that.
Speaker 1: Did you see the Black Mirror episode with the computer video game programmer Guy. I think it was in the most recent season, where the little beings in the computer program were sentient and eventually they figured out this way to broadcast this signal or frequency that would basically take over all of humanity's minds. It just makes me think of what we're talking about right now, I mean, Black Mirror. If that's not a warning about the possibilities for our future, I don't know what is.
Speaker 2: That was a really interesting episode, really interesting. He drew that symbol on the piece of paper and then he put it up to the camera and the camera recognized it, like yeah, downloaded the virus onto everywhere, and then everyone like dropped dead all day exact same then they were all infiltrated with like this what could be described as like nano bots or these bots are inside of the computer. What did they say that it was to remove remove emotions and.
Speaker 1: I don't remember exactly what it was for.
Speaker 2: It was something like that. It was like to create piece by removing emotion, the human psyche or something like that, where everyone is like essentially this, Yeah, they're all hive mind. Yeah, robots. They all dress the like, they all look alike, they all say the same thing. Yeah. It's a really interesting one. The other really interesting one was the neurolink one as well with the ads. Yes, I think it was the first, which also had to do with the bees. She said that the bees had been replaced by robot bees and that's why she was getting these headaches if you remember correctly. So they had replace all the bees with like robot bees, and then she was getting these headaches. And then she had that seizure or whatever. She passed out and then she was in like a coma. And then the doctor came to the guy and was like, hey, we have this brand new developing technology. She can only be awake and active during a certain period of like a certain radius. Then it's like you gotta upgrade, upgrade, upgrade the package. Get the package. If not, if you don't get the latest package, then she's just gonna be spending out ads all the time. It's a it was a beautiful commentary on our.
Speaker 1: Digital relationship with technology. It's such a toxic one.
Speaker 2: And then what was the name of that app that that guy was Dummy Dumb dumbs. Dummy dumb Dumbs was the name of the app the guy the people were on there making money on that because there were a bunch of construction workers or there were oil field workers or welders or whatever, and to make money on the side, they were all doing this app called Dummy Dumb Dumbs where they just people would sending them money to do stupid shit online on a webcam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go back and what said that last season was good?
Speaker 2: Ah, bro, that episode was like a perfect commentary on like the digital age. And it wouldn't surprise me if we did end up getting something similar to the Dummy Dum Dumbs app in that first episode of like Black Mirror, where I mean we already kind of see it, like we're seeing that unfold before our eyes right now with uh like buying and selling things online, right, what is the name of that app that everyone's buying stuff from. Uh, it's like an auction, it's like a live eBay thing whatnot, whatnot? So that's what they're doing like on whatnot, So they'll get on the stream and then they'll have like items and things that they will sell and then people bid on the They have like sixty seconds to bid on it. Then whatever the highest bid is on the product that they're selling, then it gets shipped to that person. Yeah, like things are changing, brok and that seems like it's going to be the future. Is uh like it's going to be by sell trade online, these type of whatnot streams, it's going to turn into you know, streaming where people I mean, you can already get all your stuff basically delivered to your house. You don't even really need to go to the store anymore. You can now watch movies on streaming, Like you don't have to go to the movie theater anymore. Just watch it on you know, Disney freaking Plus. I mean, Happy Gilmore Too just came out like a couple of days ago. You can already watch it on freaking Netflix.
Speaker 1: There's some very stupid trends. There's some things that are probably making our reality worse for everybody as we speak. Social media has become just a tox success pool of nonsense. For the most part, the only thing I've used it for for a long time is to advertise my show and the things that I'm working on. And now you know, you do the same thing. But it's gotten to the point where people are making up entire events and stories and scenarios and putting them out there as if they were really happening. People are profiting from the AI and the nonsense and they're putting out there, and it's just become a very dark time for social media and any interactions that you're going to try and get out of it. Even if you're doing what we do and trying to promote our shows, promote our work that gets so suppressed by the algorithm. It's not being pushed like the twerking or the dog and cat videos or the fake nonsense UFO videos. It doesn't get picked up by the algorithm. We're stuck in our echo chambers and it's difficult also for us to get new information from outside of our echo chambers. So not sure where we go from here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you look at those like old those challenges, you remember, like the condom challenge or whatever, where they would put they would what would they do, put it through their nose? They like snort it and then they pull it out of their mouth or whatever. The tie pod challenge, the ice bucket challenge, like all that stuff is like is like programming and like mind control shit. It's like how many people can we get to do the stupid ass ship, Like how many people are going to do it? And it's it's an experiment. And we don't really see those too much anymore because they figured out they know now, like you don't really see that there's not really any challenge. I mean there's TikTok challenges and like TikTok dances, which is just the evolution of the the old school challenges.
Speaker 1: Right, But it's just like AI. Now almost every other video you scroll across is going to be some kind of fake AI animated or created video.
Speaker 2: But that's the other thing of this is, oh well, anything that gets released that may be real also can get lumped into that category as well as a double sword, right, people, If you if something is released that is real, then there's going to be a section of the population that's AI. That's a I analyzed it, I put it into my AI reader, and it's that that's AI. So it's it's a double edged sword. With that stuff, so it's you know, it's a way to also mind control and program people into not believing anything as well, like to you know, give up on reality. Essentially, it's either you know, because you're gonna have that's splitting. It's all about confusion. That's been the name of the game since nineteen eighty three, is confusion, right. You put out so much information, so much nonsense, so much garbage, you cloud it under all of these other things. You have everybody talking about it. That's why the government loves conspiracy theories. They love conspiracy theories. Actually they want more conspiracy there because the more conspiracy theories that are out there, the more that they can continue to do the same thing that they've been continuing to do for years and years and years, and the real information can be swept up underneath the rug because none of us can ever be on the same page. And that's where the confusion factor comes in. If everyone's confused, everybody has their own opinions on everything that's going on, no one can agree upon anything, then we're divided. There's gonna be absolutely nothing that we can do about any of this stuff. We will just be talking in the echo Chamber over and over and over and over again. I mean, this is this is probably what is this like the second or third time we've ever talked about Epstein. I guarantee you bro in the next five to ten years, we're going to do this again. We're going to talk about Epstein again, probably ten or fifteen more times, and nothing is ever going to be done about it because there's nothing that we can literally do about it. You know, like we're just out here talking and and people are hearing it, and then like, what are we actually going to do? There's literally nothing that we can do really about any of this stuff. It's just yeah, you talk about the information. You can bring the information a lot. You can make people aware, which is good. I like making making people aware. I like putting out, you know, factual, good information for people to listen to. But as far as doing something about it, you're not gonna be able to do anything about any of the show. But what documentary have you ever watched? This actually changed fucking anything? Nothing? What what show has actually changed the course of anything? Probably maybe like Joe Rogan has changed something. Someone's heard something that Joe Rogan has said and been like Okay, well, we need to maybe make some kind of and I think he was responsible for some of the eye would gain stuff and the legalization of some things and stuff. But really it's like we're we're sitting here with like a with like a hope and a prayer almost or praying to that Ai God, praying to that Ai God to come in and make some changes, you know. But it's like we're we're honestly just you know, speaking to the choir at this point, and it's become like a kind of kind of redundant and in this you know, Merry go round of information. Well, making is great again, baby, make conspiracy great again.
Speaker 1: I think the one thing that you can do, and that each and every one of us can do, is to enjoy our lives and make the best of it. And you're already doing that, and you're already providing information and entertainment for the folks out there alternatives to the bullshit. So you're doing your thing already, bro, And I think that's pretty much all we can do at this point. But speaking of maybe you could tell us a little bit about what you're working on without giving away too much.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thank you very much, Chris, And yeah, I didn't mean not to come off like any type of way or that you know, people shouldn't be doing this. I'm obviously going to continue to do it, but it just gets kind of like some days you're just like, oh man, does get rough out there. But I appreciate everybody that's listening, and I appreciate everybody that's helped me out on my show, chause you've helped me out a lot. Appreciate all of my followers, all my listeners, and appreciate the Forbidden Knowledge News Network and everybody that's associated with it. So don't misconstrue my words there, audience, But yes, my new documentary is going to be about the Psychic Spy Stargate program. It's going to have people in it that were involved in the creation of it and were involved in SRI, which was the study of it, the Scientific Study of Psychics and Remote Viewing. And I'm going to be starting filming next month and has been written completely. And now I'm going to be starting the filming process and get into pre production on that and hopefully have it out whenever I get it done, because I'm not gonna well, once I get everything filmed, then I'm going to be on it, but don't know exactly when that's going to fall, but yeah, be looking forward to that. And thanks for having me on, Chris. If people interested in checking out more of my work, you can find me on Raised by Giants, on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms, and if you would like to reach out to me personally, you can find me on Instagram at Raised by a Giants pod, and on x Twitter and Raised by Giants eight and on Facebook at Raised by Giants. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Brothers, let It Be Written, Let It Be Done. Could definitely be doing this again in the future. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. Seldian