Speaker 1: All right, that might be cool.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do.
Speaker 3: You want you want to hit?
Speaker 1: You gotta go over and get it. It's not too late.
Speaker 3: It's never too late.
Speaker 1: It's a trap. Whoa, whoa, Oh.
Speaker 3: Man, how's a good one.
Speaker 1: These things are strong. Yeah, you gotta be ready for the initial game.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Gotta be ready.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, will you do smelling salt today before password?
Speaker 5: I don't think I will because max O brings so much energy he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in fact, you yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to play with I love max I'm excited.
Speaker 2: To I played with them last year in the tournament.
Speaker 3: And say plus, he's just the best miss I have seen him all week.
Speaker 1: He passed away?
Speaker 3: Well you know, uh, you know, better late than ever. I don't know what that means. What does that mean? I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Here we go, are you guys right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My lads are watering so sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Well that was a hard hit. I was seen right here the whole poor guy. You should have seen Joe Becky poor get dropped his phone. Yeah, hess away, you know.
Speaker 4: Zach earlier in the week sent me the link to uh the opener for five seventy five. This one says five to seventy four, so it might be just the wrong one, but I'm gonna hit it and we're going to see what happens.
Speaker 1: Sound good, let's rolled up to what happens.
Speaker 4: This is Initials Game five seventy four.
Speaker 1: Now presented by Wolf River Electric. Yeah that's so accurate. It is live seventy five.
Speaker 4: But yes, wolf River our title sponsor, and we love those guys.
Speaker 3: Initials Games sponsored by a great friends at Wolf River Electric. Gode to wolf River Electric dot com, click on free quote and get started. Tell them you heard about it on k f an. Thank you, Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go solar with get those solar panels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I did, and the sun is shining.
Speaker 6: Yep, I'm an environmentalist.
Speaker 1: Marnie number one on the fan.
Speaker 2: Number one, Well, do you have a composting toilet?
Speaker 1: Do you have solar panels?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Good point, not yet.
Speaker 1: Wolf River.
Speaker 4: Why don't you get your solar panels to power your toilet?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you're talking.
Speaker 1: I almost said your crappy toilet. If that's redundant, you have to.
Speaker 3: Bring the sun into this.
Speaker 1: What did it do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure maybe Gareth or whatever his name is, He'll go in there. What's his name, Grady, Grady whatever?
Speaker 1: I know, what is name? What's the difference? Right?
Speaker 4: So yeah, shout out to Wolf River. All right, let's go it on the room. Let's learn what's going on. Sauce nine last week tied the record. You the first person to ever get nine twice? Do Young Park's done it once. Aj Monsoewer has done it once. You've done it two separate times. What happens if you win again?
Speaker 5: I am sponsored today by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. I love Seventh Avenue Pizza. It's on sale now at all Kowalski's locations. And if I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and want to be get one to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: Risk defer What happens if you win?
Speaker 3: Tell you right now, mister. If I win, You're gonna give ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store, online at radco dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discout doesn't Blood Toppers plays everything else. There's so much Thank you racco You've been with me since the very beginning and I love you.
Speaker 1: M Miss Marnie Gelliner. What happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the.
Speaker 7: Last couple of weeks have felt like the Western Conference finals. I am the Timberwolves and Sauce is okay see, and it's been demoralizing. So I'm gonna try to get back on track today and if I win, please tweet me tag Great Clips and do that now through Sunday, and one lucky winner will win free haircuts from Great Clip salons for an entire calendar year.
Speaker 2: Let's get back on track.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Sauce dominated and you know I keep track of the yearly stats now as well. You have the most wins on the year, and you were running away with most points for the year two. But with Sauce is nine, like I think he's like one or two back now, so he basically closed the entire gap.
Speaker 6: In one week.
Speaker 1: But asterisk uh parish. What happens if you win?
Speaker 8: Well, I am sponsored today by my great friends at Buy the Yard, and if I win, visit any of By the yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valid on in store purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you buy the yard. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Good guys, good guys, and let me think a good guy as well. Nick, who's back there running things? Ye, Nicholas Madden today.
Speaker 4: Just like Tommy Chot Leebel and Nick Madden.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable, unbelievable. I have a half Frosty for you.
Speaker 3: You got to have.
Speaker 1: Oh he loves playing Initials. Tommy Well.
Speaker 4: Nick can also play at home with Initials game dot Com Version four available now, Version six just a week or two away. Also Initials game Line. You can play in bars all over the Twins Cities and beyond. I played last night in Farmington.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. You do that, It's fun.
Speaker 4: I did win the first round, but kind of got smoked rounds two, three, and four. So a shout out to a whole bunch of nice people in Farmington. Those guys were awesome and good times down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I bet they loved it when you showed up and won your own game.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: I surrendered the gift card, though I didn't take the fifteen dollars gift card. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was being generous.
Speaker 4: I was film it's big of you filmthropic anyway, before speaking of giving stuff away and being philanthropic, if somebody just calls in and guess the right letters here, you could win ninety one thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars this time for the jackpot.
Speaker 9: It's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 3: That's right, you got that right, the Saint Paul Federal Credit Initials Jackpot. That's not how you say that. It's currently a ninety one thousand, five hundred dollars. You're looking to write a new car, say money your kurk Carl and do it. Was say Paul Federal Credit Union now offering Carlin rates as a was four point nine nine percent APR. Apply today's sampau FC DOT or slash kfan federally insure by the NCUA.
Speaker 4: Nine one thousand, five und dollars if they get both letters in the right spot. But thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, if they guess one letter in the right spot, they win two one hundred and fifty bucks, which is a sweet deal as well. It goes up five hundred dollars every single week only one person gets to guess it's happened twice.
Speaker 1: Even though there are people in this building that don't believe that. Good morning. What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 10: I'm Angie from Tennessee, Angie from Tennessee.
Speaker 4: I don't believe, Angie, we've ever had somebody call in and take a shot at it from Tennessee. I think we've had people from like Ohio calling in Indiana, But to Tennessee that would be kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Angie, that's all. How long have you been trying to call in to win this?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 10: As long as you've been doing this?
Speaker 1: What city?
Speaker 8: I like?
Speaker 3: Tennessee?
Speaker 10: If you don't mind me asking, I'm actually I live in Union City, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Wow. How about that?
Speaker 1: Remember you're from Hack.
Speaker 3: I'm from Union City, Indiana, u C, Indiana. How crazy is that?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: Beautiful?
Speaker 4: There's some kind of cosmic connection there is. Maybe your Angie's my wife's name is Angie. You're not a redhead, are you, Angie?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought maybe you were my wife already starting a new life in witness protection. All right, Angie, all you have to do is say the right two letters. In Saint Paul. Federal Credit Union is going to give you ninety one thousand and five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: We all want you to win. Just guess the right letters.
Speaker 10: Go on, Angie, all right, I'm going to go with C. G as in California, Georgia, California, Georgia, prepared, and.
Speaker 3: I can tell us is it she's gonna win it?
Speaker 6: Give it tour, all right.
Speaker 4: Angie is in Tennessee. She's been calling for years trying to win. If she has one letter in the right spot, she wins two fifty. If she set them both in the right spot, she wins ninety one thousand, five hundred dollars and she can move to Union City, Indiana if she wants.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't do that. Does Angie and Tennessee have at least one right with C.
Speaker 9: And G.
Speaker 1: Keep calling? No, you're you're eligible. Try all right, you're the best? Thanks?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: No, no, C, no G.
Speaker 3: I want like an initial T shirt or something. If they don't get any letters, right, we should implement that.
Speaker 4: Well for it one thing initials game dot com and buy the home version for full price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a really good idea. Yeah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't stop her from doing that. I'll ship it to tennis. You.
Speaker 3: That's a really good idea.
Speaker 1: Unless that's the kind of you we love. I'll tell you what. I won't even I won't even wave the shipping cost.
Speaker 4: But what I won't even wave that that's so nice just because she seemed really nice.
Speaker 3: What's the cost to do that, Marty?
Speaker 1: What do you say? Shippy shipping costs? All right?
Speaker 4: Game five seven five kind of an interesting comp We'll see what happens with this.
Speaker 1: We have a vowel. It's a second.
Speaker 4: The letter P yep, you gotta pop those peas. Letter P, got it understood, and then the letter E P E yell out your name? Your name is your buzzer. Best out of twelve. The record is nine one week ago. Here we go, number one, number one of PE. Clue number one debut in nineteen eighty three in California.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: One of the words is an animal.
Speaker 6: Clue number three might be.
Speaker 4: Seen at an airport. Marnie yep, hand express, that's right.
Speaker 1: Look at you, Mark pan Baja. That was really good.
Speaker 4: You're pretty Martins hates when I say one of the words is an animal. You're always like me, so many things, but you still got it. Panda Express rocks.
Speaker 3: They give you so much food.
Speaker 1: It is now my sweet Frosty. That's one hell of a breakfast. Chinese food and ice cream. Awesome combo and a large tackle and a bath. I like what I like, be cool and communism.
Speaker 4: I don't know about the communism, all right, Marty leads one to nothing here number two.
Speaker 1: Of p E.
Speaker 6: Clue number one used to highlight. Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Shows common or well known traits.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Is a very typical instance.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Is a clear representation.
Speaker 6: Clue number five is the.
Speaker 1: Most obvious or ideal case.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is the thing. Hawk yep, perfect example. No hawk out for the rest of number two. Final clue clue number six like a poster child. This is a clear illustration. Many prime example.
Speaker 1: It's a prime example. You were so close. That was the prime example.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel Mars, good job, Marnes, well done.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Sure you give it to Marnie, but you don't give it to Chris with this perfect example.
Speaker 1: It's two different things. Sure is a perfect example. You doing that works fine? Right, that's right. Marny leads to here's number three. I got it. We gotta you gotta figure it out.
Speaker 4: Clue number one our temporary clue number two considered quick and efficient. Clue number three involves protection. Clue number four offers guidance. Clue number five Politicians often.
Speaker 6: Have these no clue clue number six.
Speaker 4: These are considered high priority, often involving sports teams, high value resources, celebrities, or a funeral. Paul five four three two one everybody else five four three yep, yeah, police escort.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The extra time and she took advantage of it.
Speaker 4: That's the disadvantage of bringing in is you gave her an additional five seconds and she used it.
Speaker 1: I've had those I could not think of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had them home from before.
Speaker 4: Your Miney has three here we got all the time record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you get all twelve, you'd love it.
Speaker 11: You gott be dehydrated, saucy taking chance, he would.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Marty has three.
Speaker 4: Everybody else shut out. Here's number four of p E. Clue number one briefly considered magic clue number two, originally from Jamaica. Clue number three frequently appeared in New York City. Clue number four famously performed in Spain during the summer of ninety two.
Speaker 1: Mark yep, Patrick Ewing, that's right, that is I wish started taking a picture of your face right there. Yeah, well, you know how long it should come up with his name?
Speaker 3: Explain those clues.
Speaker 4: He did play for the Magic, so he was briefly considered Hey, o Magic. He's from Jamaica and about that. Frequently appeared in New York City, and of course he was on the Green team in nineteen ninety two Wow with Scott Skiles the.
Speaker 8: New York City because he was when I was playing, like Patrick Ewing.
Speaker 1: Was a god. Yeah, like he was still and.
Speaker 8: I don't think he might have been done playing, but he was still like a god. And I couldn't. I was thinking, what's that huge basketball player's name? Played for New York forever? And it took me a while. Nobody was thinking of Scoochy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't even I'm sould we even keep playing now that she can't get twelve, I don't even care anymore, Bobby duh.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's still gonna win, but she's not gonna get twelve.
Speaker 4: So Martie has three, Parish has one. Here's number five of p E. Clue number one is an item or information. Clue number two is changed or moved. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Often strategically located.
Speaker 4: Clue number four is illegue goal and an abusive power. Clue number five might be a knife.
Speaker 1: Or a gun hawk yep, physical evidence.
Speaker 4: Incorrect hawk out for the rest of number five.
Speaker 6: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Use to frame or falsely implicate.
Speaker 4: I've or three two one, Marnie five or three two planted? Oh my gosh, my gosh, that is plan heaven down to sire. That's the second one that the bonus time prossibly helped you plant.
Speaker 1: Do you think it probably probably planted? Con most times Chris has been on the right half. I thought, I thought you were right hawk. That completely my brain for the rest of it. I could take another P word at all. I'm sure just yeah, none, I should stay on air. Planted a couple words.
Speaker 4: Marns four, Parish with one. Let's go Here's number one six wow. Number six of PE. Clue number one in a sense started in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Speaker 6: Clue number two highlighted.
Speaker 4: By a mode of transportation. Okay, yep, Polar Express.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 4: She's got. Five Polar Express. That train ride started in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Well, then that is the Polar Express. And you have five out of the first six and around pace is Marnie plays it so cool all the time. She really does. I got nothing. This is what this is. That is her calm face.
Speaker 4: I've never seen that movie all the way through the finish.
Speaker 1: Movies.
Speaker 4: We watch it every year. Heard it's good, all right, halftime. Marnie has five one, six to go, Martins, here we go. Number seven of p E. Clue number one ultimately is.
Speaker 1: Not universally agreed upon.
Speaker 4: Clue number two follows standard rules.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: This is a set of stylistic conventions.
Speaker 6: Clue number four might.
Speaker 1: Make you seam or sound owned more professional.
Speaker 4: Clue number five often features formal vocabulary. Paul Mark, Sauce was first, proper education. Mark, you were next, passer ring in proper English. That is the correct answers, proper English, Thank you, Sauce, proper English.
Speaker 1: Parish number two.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: That also floors No. One that Sauce didn't get proper into it correct. Well, he didn't get a public proper shouldn't get a proper education.
Speaker 8: With my mom with a masters in English, Sauce, I was praying to God, you're wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, I have to get this. My dad's a lawyer. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Five to go, Sauce and Hog needs to run your under Parish. You're hovering though, just three back. Five to go, okay, here go by, all right, let's go. Markey has five pair of says two number eight of p E.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Can last days or weeks.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Could have one or two.
Speaker 9: Mark yep, pink, that's my jop. Not here he comes, pink one or two?
Speaker 1: What do you have to I'll show you Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that doesn't rhyme with E R.
Speaker 1: You didn't get a proper education. You majored in hockey. On nine, Corey going on.
Speaker 3: He's right though it doesn't right.
Speaker 1: This is fun, Yeah, sure is all right. Four to go, Hawk and Sauce.
Speaker 4: Mathematically, I'll to keep doing Parish just too bad or the government back number nine. Marnie has five. Parish has three. Number nine of p E. Clue number one considered somewhat beneficial.
Speaker 6: Clue number two includes a belief.
Speaker 1: Marnie, go for it.
Speaker 4: Private education, all right, so we're gonna miss not private education. No, Marnie out for the rest of number nine. It's gonna be Remember this could be a comeback that didn't read anything.
Speaker 1: Here we go, let's go.
Speaker 6: Clue number three can be experienced education. Clue number four.
Speaker 4: One of the words is Latin and translates to shall be pleasing. Clue number five mostly deals with symptoms.
Speaker 6: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 4: Associated commonly with clinical trials. This is a feeling that is better after receiving a treatment with no active medical ingredients. Five or three two, Mark hand on Paul. I think Paul said it first five or three two one perish with second perish five or three to one, Hawk go for.
Speaker 1: It, killing me. That is a sebo effects that a boy Hawk. Oh I could not come up with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean doesn't change it for you, Mark either way, right, whether he got it or not. But that was a big miss for Parish. You remain two back with three to go. All right, Martins, here's the situation. You had a two point lead with three to go. If you get any of the remaining three, you are the winner.
Speaker 5: This got turned on hard now the Corey's back well was easy last week, at.
Speaker 1: Least for me. It's the same clues I wrote the ones last week. I was just trying to give myself some griddle because you have zero, trying to give yourself some griddle. Yeah, you've had enough for brush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Frosty, right back into the frost.
Speaker 1: It's good from Frosty or fries. Marny's going for the win. Here's number ten of p E.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: One of the words is nearly three hundred and fifty years old, the other is about thirty six million years old.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Sometimes communicate in a circle briefly.
Speaker 6: Clue number three have.
Speaker 1: Taken down giants.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 4: Sometimes seen in the air or on the ground. Clue number five sometimes score Mark Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 1: That's right, Oh god.
Speaker 4: The Philadelphia Eagles and Mark Parrish stays alive.
Speaker 1: Man them a pair. What a battle?
Speaker 5: Good cluescore great, he got Patrick Ewing, He sure did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's and I should get a lot of credit for that.
Speaker 4: That is not my wheel, Nope, it sure isn't all right. Same situation though, for Mars Martins. If you get this one. You still win. If not, Paris is only one back to go. Okay, Marni going for the win, Paris trying to tie it up. Here's number eleven of p E. Clue number one is mostly round, yeah. Clue number two often sent. Clue number three features a leaf. Clue number four is digital. Clue number five has.
Speaker 1: An association with a human butt. H Paul peach emoji. That's right, that is a peach. I was emoji way off? I was way off. Kind of good news.
Speaker 4: For Marnie, right, as long as it's not Parish. But now we come down to the old walk off situation. Only one to go. If Parish gets this right, he ties, if anybody else gets it right, Marnie's the winner.
Speaker 1: It's a good.
Speaker 2: Frosted my second spoon hanging from it.
Speaker 1: That's your spoon. You're going to need a second bra. You're mad at Tommy. Not you're mad at Tommy always talking to me.
Speaker 5: He wouldn't say such crass, do you crass?
Speaker 4: It's proper education. All right, Martin's in Parish, you guys both ready, let's go.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Martie needs this for the wind, Parish needs this for the tie. Sauce and hawk is playing for fun. There's number twelve. Final item of p E. Clue number one is sometimes blamed.
Speaker 6: Clue number two can.
Speaker 1: Cause multiple deaths.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: Might involve ignoring warnings. Clue number four can include not following procedures.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 4: Can cause accidents. Clue clue number six this is an aviation term for a human mistake a man five or person air No, was Marty second? Yeah, I didn't didn't ring. I didn't ring it all the way for the.
Speaker 1: Way I should have pilot error.
Speaker 9: Air all right?
Speaker 8: I got them out and then I second guessed it, and then money rang into pilot.
Speaker 1: What that said?
Speaker 4: Minds you almost ran away with it and Parish almost tracked you down.
Speaker 1: Yeah you win? What happens?
Speaker 12: Well, now you can tweet me and you can tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday and want to use is gonna win three haircuts for an entire year from Great Clips salons?
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Some of the us out there, could you use I need a trim?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Great Clips is the best.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Great Clips taking all our sponsors even.
Speaker 1: Yes, you guys the best. I'm sorry I fell short. You almost got there all right, courageous wolves.
Speaker 4: Good Marny.
Speaker 2: Let's go and the Links are at home tonight. Again.
Speaker 4: They haven't lost it either, right, Links undefeated and they are three and now Links are undefeated.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool. Thanks for checking out the power to your morning show. No power trip on Monday.
Speaker 4: I assume we're running best ever something from Memorial Day.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 4: We're back on Tuesday. Yes, see you Tuesday, Marns. I'll see Tuesday, all right, see you Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Thank you to our friends of Prairie Carey, you had me out yesterday. What a great event. Thank you. Let's support our teachers and our kids.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yes, Please, everybody have a safe weekend.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it gets diceym Memorial Day weekend, so I'll keep your eyes up especially, and don't drink and drive kids. Come on, don't be an idiot this weekend. Everybody, have a nice weekend. See on Tuesday and the noon is next you.
Speaker 1: Too, dad. But let's get outside this weekend.
Speaker 3: Enjoy that sunshine. Huh.
Speaker 1: Take care of each other. To take care of yourself first,