Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Come on, good morning. This is Ed McMahon. I now, ladies and gentlemen, he rod Ryan, Okay, it's game day, baby, It's day jay Baby. Wait you wake your hands off, Snakey rod Ryan show checking in Mills Monday Monday Night football, Alex. Get it ready, everybody, Mama watch them. Everybody's mama watching tonight. The great Chester Pitts and his famous line big Monday Night Football game tonight. I can't wait. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. If you're not, hopefully we can turn it around. Doublo's Devin Sean Connery came back into our lives before the end of the week last week and he said, if anybody's going into this Tournament of Champions, I will be the last person in. He's been in there a couple of times before. He's going for win number two this morning, fresh ont of bed, head to head. He can get into the Tournament of Champions if he wins the whole damn thing. All week with us, we d oh, I got some stuff moved around here. Okay, yeah, yeah, that's right. We are gonna get your registered. We have a trip for one of you. This is not a national contest. We have a trip to the Alter Ego Show January eleventh in Los Angeles with Cave's the Elephant Incubus Lumineer's Glass Animals. We're gonna get you registered on the fun Fact Flashback today. We'll talk about that in Homeroom the Texas Hammer Game. Check this out, two hundred and fifty dollars gift card to Living Spaces and you know the jingle I do. I'm not gonna sing it, but we'll do that. At seven to twenty this morning, The Fall Guitarvist rolls on for another great week. We'll spin the wheel at eight twenty we'll give you guys a chance to win another autographed guitar. We'll do that all week long. It's the last week. Another five guitars Google donals announced on this show. On Friday, we'll have tickets for you early in the nine o'clock hour, and then a wall nation tickets on no the show show A Million Things we got to talk about. Looks like we got more rain on tap two ninety percent chance of thunderstorms his today of around eighty three Good morning testsa what are Houston's head Lives.
Speaker 3: Hey morning, Rod, Good morning, home room. We're gonna start with some SpaceX news. The next test flight of the SpaceX Starship Rocket could launch a students today if there aren't any delays.
Speaker 4: This is a massive four hundred foot rocket.
Speaker 3: It could lift off this evening from Starbase near Brownsville. This comes close to a month after the last test flight of the Starship Rocket, the spacecraft that's expected to aid NASA in its upcoming lunar missions. The last test was also the first time the company successfully caught the booster rocket as it descended to the ground after detaching from the Starship Rocket. Okay, so we'll be monitoring that. Meanwhile, the Queen is back to her hive. It was announced that Beyonce will perform during Netflix's NFL Christmas Game Day. That's when the Houston Texans are hosting the Baltimore the Baltimore Ravens. It'll be the first live performance of songs for her from her album Cowboy Carter. Some special guests are expected, but no word on the details of who yet.
Speaker 2: I believe when I see it.
Speaker 3: Well, he's gotta do it. They're gonna Fayvorite it's a halftime of show. It's not a campaign rally. Paul found the average person spends forty minutes a day wishing they were somewhere else or thinking about their next vacation. The average is four hours and forty two minutes a week. As the weather gets colder, we start to think about it even more. The average in winter is forty six minutes a day. So the top places we wish we were right now the beach, on a road trip in the mountains, on an island and camping, or out on an adventure at a theme park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just go and do it. Okay, if you don't need to work, just go.
Speaker 4: I need to work to be able to do these things, I know, all right.
Speaker 3: One of the most oh my gosh, one of the most hyped boxing matches.
Speaker 4: Of all time was.
Speaker 2: A complete, done all right.
Speaker 3: Fifteen year old Mike Tyson never got out of first year. Twenty seven year old Jake Paul was either unwilling or unable to finish an opponent more than twice his age. This quote unquote fight win a full eight rounds, with Paul winning by unanimous decision. Uh, listen, my netflix wasn't loading.
Speaker 2: If you even get to watch the fight.
Speaker 4: You're like eight steps ahead of me.
Speaker 2: Like you didn't think it was going to be a real fight.
Speaker 3: I would at least have liked to seen it. Netflix would not load. It was dying in my house. But anyway, Mike Tyson says, look, this was a win. He says it was one of the situations where you lost but.
Speaker 2: You still won.
Speaker 3: He says he was grateful and he has no regrets getting in the ring one last time. He is also very rich now after running a tour that he says he wasn't a Jack White is going on a self admitted tour. This time, the No Name Tour, supporting his new album of the same name, kicks off December first, and there's also going to be a festival performance. I mean spoiler, Alex, I'm sorry there's no Houston date on this tour at all.
Speaker 2: He has time to come here too, because he's doing two Austin dates. Come on. Those are Houston's headlines. Okay, big games that I play it. You gotta play it today Doallas National TV?
Speaker 1: Everybody mama watching.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Let's go dollars where.
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love it?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Monday Night football Texans They're gonna play the Cowboys on the road tonight. They come into this as seven point favorites. Kickoff is it seven fifteen. You can watch this one on ESPN. In basketball, we got the Rockets getting another win yesterday that we let the Bulls one forty three to one oh seven. Fred van Bleet had twenty eight points on the game to lead all players in scoring. Rockets have now won five in a row. They're ten and four on the season so far. Tonight they're gonna play the Bucks up in Milwaukee. Tip off the that games at seven o'clock. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. That is what's going on in sports. Hey l Hey Rod.
Speaker 2: Astro's big announcement today at nine point thirty a business announcement. They're not saying what it is, so it doesn't sound like they're gonna announce like a Bregman signing.
Speaker 7: They might have a rendering of the astrodom maybe is it. They have their as well, and they drew some pictures.
Speaker 2: One of the things on the table is a possible name change of the stadium. I don't know when minute made is up, but there's some announcement Today Jersey dig around a little bit for dig around a little bit. Nineteen thirty business announcement. All right, let's go, guys. Who wants the first phone call? Are you up and ready to rock? Are you ready to go for tonight? You want to talk about tonight's game. I'm down for that. Anything goes for that first phone call seven one three, two one two five nine four five. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now. Okay, we're doing this. We're doing this. Ninety four five The Buzz. Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show MILF Monday, Sure, Monday Night Football. Yeah, November eighteen, welcome a board, Ron rod Ryan Show listeners. Six oh seven. I do like this. This was a great email to walk into. Michelle Thompson says, good morning, Rod. Don't worry, We're still here. No Christmas music until ten. Appreciate even I mean, listen, we get it. I did listen to a little bit. We get it. Okay, I don't mind talking about it. It's our sister station down the hall. They're doing the Christmas thing. Alex and I were here a part of what we were a part of the launch. Yeah, we helped flip the switch. We helped flip the switch of our our our sister station, Sunny ninety nine point one, they switched over to the I hate talking about it because I think somebody's gonna go, oh, does it work until tent doesn't work? Until tent Bye Rod. You can't. You gotta stay with us. We want to have a Hall of Fame game. Possibly listen. I know they got Boo Blaze down the hall. I get it. It's attractive. They don't play until ten. I would love to go down there and listen to some Michael Boo Black. But we got guitarists, we got the Texas Hammer Game. Why we got Sean Connery. We're giving away a trip. We are giving away a trip to our alter ego show. I can't even go that. So we're coming out. We're coming out with all the big guns, big guns. So thank you, Thank you, Michelle. I appreciate that. I know some people are just sucked into that Christmas music thing. I get it. I get it. My wife was that person. Can we listen? Can we listen to Christmas music? We listened on the ride home too. I mean it was it was fun. You're in the all right, guys, listen, We're gonna be very, very busy. I talked about already some of the stuff today, so we are gonna be busy. How about more thunderstorms today? More rain? I thought yesterday was gonna be a complete wash. It wasn't, but you know it was kind of rainy and drizzly. I mean most people were in watching that Bills game, right, I mean, who told you they were gonna wind?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: Did you tell me they were going I showed you the line. I was like two and a half.
Speaker 7: I know everybody is gonna be like, I'm gonna take Patrick Mahomes as an underdog, and then Vegas is going to clean up, and Vegas cleaned up instead of alex Is.
Speaker 2: Alex doesn't take the bag the Bills can. The Bills can beat Kansas City during the year, so they can't beat them in postseason. So we'll see. Is it different this year, I don't know, But no more undefeated teams. I'm sure those idiots in Miami, Larry Zolga are they cracking their.
Speaker 7: Champagnezanka Pane with some champagne that was smirking. Morris is the big one and he passed away last year, so it wasn't as like crazy as it had been.
Speaker 2: My least favorite NFL tradition is the undefeated Dolphins cracking the champagne when the last undefeated team of when they had to win like nine games. Yeah, I know. It was like, come on, all right, so more rains and Jake Paul made me some money this weekend. Oh yeah, yeah, you put money on ja. Yeah, good for you, dude. That we knew what we were getting, guys. So everybody was talking about buffering, buffering, buffering. They just replayed the undercard twice on my Netflix. My friend had that happen too. He was like, did it just restart for you guys? I was like, no, it restarted, and I'm watching these guys fight because we were in and out. We were kind of outside having a couple of neighbor beers. And then I said, wait a minute, these guys already fought. And then they said coming up the ladies. I'm like what They.
Speaker 7: Repla laid the whole undercard and it was the longest undercard fights of all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the rounds all right, listen, let's go. Phone lines are ringing, Yeah, it's no.
Speaker 9: Time for the first phone callumn to day.
Speaker 2: Eric, good morning, Good morning, Ron. Hey dude, how are you.
Speaker 6: Pretty good about yourself? I'm about the Bill?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go Bills, dude. It was uh, I mean, that's always a really good football game. I don't know. I mean, if you're just a football fan, do you enjoy watching that game? I know, yes, I mean it's a fun game to watch. I mean, those are two gun slingers. Those are two of the most exciting players. I mean, the two quarterbacks are the two of the most exciting players in the league. And pretty polarizing too. I don't know. I'm just so sick of Kansas City. I'm sick of him. I'm starting to hate him, kind of like to see.
Speaker 6: Say what you want?
Speaker 10: You did it?
Speaker 7: You guys?
Speaker 6: Did America favored last night?
Speaker 2: I think so too. I think so too, And you know you appreciate that. Why can't yo? Was she not the game? No, I don't think she was there. They didn't. They didn't show so iconic. If you asked me, there's no way she was at the game. They would because they ran a commercial. That's why they didn't win. But I thought, here it is. They ran a Taylor Swift commercial and it was a Target commercial. And I'm like, they're gonna come back and show her in a suite or something on Kansas City's back. Yeah right, all right, Eric, thanks you listen. I'm in full Monday night football mode right now. Though I got my Texans gear on. I'm in full Monday night mode. I can't wait tonight.
Speaker 6: We're on it. Texans are gonna take you, man, that's the best way to win.
Speaker 2: We don't have a reason to lose if we lose to the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: This this game, it looks bad on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does, Yeah, it does, all right, bro, thank you, thank you very much. On the flip, got a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for our game, Houston's alternative and tell.
Speaker 9: Them at the Rod Ryan Morning Show the buzz.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, like, come on, trying to keep you people here. Hey, this station here is ninety four or five the buzz. Okay, I know what they're doing down the hall. I got it. Good morning, everybody. I hope you're off to a great start to your to your Monday. Ninety percent chance of thunderstorms today highs them around eighty three.
Speaker 4: What's trending million plus searches for Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josh Allen's the trending.
Speaker 3: Search on Google, followed by Bengals, Chargers, Chargers, Seahawks, forty nine Ers.
Speaker 2: It's all it's all football.
Speaker 3: So yesterday was Sunday and there's some big games. The Buffalo Bills finally gave the Kansas City Chiefs are first l a lot of people very excited about that.
Speaker 2: There's also a trend going on on TikTok right now.
Speaker 3: Where people are like like they're recording something and like trying to give advice and then they accidentally like flip the camera on themselves and it's the persons.
Speaker 7: Something good for It's like we should normalize girlfriends making their dude steaks, and it's like the guy on himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oops.
Speaker 3: Well Taylor Lotter did that with with Bella.
Speaker 2: He's like, watch in Twilight. He's like, oh, this movie is so stupid.
Speaker 3: He should she should have ended up with Jacob and then like the camera switches Taylor Watner. So that probably is the most popular one. But yeah, that little trend's happening right now. And then on links and Guests, it's the milk Monday. It's all about the milk Monday. That's what the that's a bog page everyone's clicking on.
Speaker 2: He's in the Milk Hall of Fame. This is not her Yeah, this is not her first appearance. Interesting, this is an h O f uh situation.
Speaker 4: Okay, who that's what's trending on eighty for five.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, Yeah, now you do, Now you know.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's two time Hall of Famer double O seven Sean Connory.
Speaker 11: Now you're fresh out of bed, head to head one day champion, I'm getting calling out of here and fing up those brackets.
Speaker 6: Will I be in the Tournament of Champions?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 7: But I will play on Monday and make it win number two bitches he did.
Speaker 2: Uh, we didn't mess up the brackets yet because if he wins outright, he's in. And then so.
Speaker 7: Today's game the whoever is is it? Either here or the guy or whoever beats Sean Connery today? The only two people they can get into, oh person calling in today day.
Speaker 2: Somebody can win and still be in the Hall.
Speaker 7: Asrie will give us a bonus day where we just have the exhibition game and if somebody beats Sean Connery. They have to win out and then we start the next.
Speaker 2: Today is critical, Okay, today is critical? All right? Who's gonna play today? Who wants in? Seven? One, three, two two?
Speaker 9: The rod Ryan Show Mornings on ninety four five, The Bus.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Thank you so much for having us on ninety chance of thunderstorms. Yeah, I guess that's what we're ruling. Hi today of around eighty three. Let's play a game, and now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, it's Hi to double O seven here Shawn.
Speaker 3: Hey morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: The kid wants sixteen people in a tournament. Could you do something about that? Please?
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: You're only going for win number two, but you came in and spoiled things on Friday, So if you're gonna go through all of that trouble, do something here. Okay, I got it. Amy says I want in. Amy says I want in Amy? Hello, Hi, Amy? How are you? I'm good? How are you awesome? Is this the first time you're ever playing it is? Oh, that's so cool, that's so cool. Sean Connor has been in the Hall of Fame a bunch of times. You know that, right, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna try to stop him.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've heard the game before, you know how, you know what you're doing. Yeah, it's just I don't know how to explain it. Everyone tells me when they get in for the first time. Wow, I didn't expect it to be that quick. It's like it It's like it sounds on the air, Alex, what do you got fish? Shame? All right, we've got a fresh fish here, Amy. Amy. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win this, right, Ryan Church?
Speaker 6: He sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, very good looking.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I like that. She didn't say good luck to him.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: No, No, don't say that. Take it back.
Speaker 5: She didn't it.
Speaker 2: God, I need to kill her. All right, Here we go, take it back, take it back. I'm sorry, never mind, no luck to you. Okay, here we go. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. We're listening for Sean. We're listening for Amy. Amy.
Speaker 1: Get in there.
Speaker 2: Here we go, all right, what flows over Niagara Falls? Amy? Sean water?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Don't overthink it. Okay, that was Shawn by a mile, Amy, Miles and miles delay is real. Oh Jesus Christ, she just got on. Here we go, all right, Sean Amy, that was listen, that was that first crazy you know, pitch coming at You're like, wow, oh my god, major leagues. These guys throw hard. All right, here we go. What are we spinning before we give out guitars on the show? Sean A wheel?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You see to you, man, Amy, I didn't hear you on that second one at all. I was not there, Okay, you were you weren't there? Are just making sure. I didn't know if you're your phone crapped out or just you cra was me? All right?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean was it fun? I mean did you like that?
Speaker 5: It was a ton of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm gonna call again thirty dight, Okay, next time, twenty twenty five? Got it?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Amy, Thank you? Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Sean? Listen, are the the fight Saturday Friday Night was more competitives than that? All right? All right? Victory speech. That's win number two three?
Speaker 9: More to go The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five the bus.
Speaker 2: Oh I am ready for some football, Alex, Yeah, buddy, if you were asking me, oh I was, or if Bocifus was asking me there, if that was for me, I am ready for some football. Hey, ninety four or five the buzz that is incubus and yeah, Monday night, I mean listen, I'm here, I'm present, I'm ready to go. We've got four really really busy hours. My mind is here, but starting at ten o'clock it will be elsewhere. It will be on tonight's game. I'm so excited. It's so, it's just it's fun, fun, it's awesome. Monday night, Monday night. Yeah, what Monday night football when it means something, Yeah, it's really good. Thunderstorms today, huh yeah, ninety chance of thunderstorms hies up around eighty three today, double O seven gets it done. The Fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: Two times Hall of Famershan Tonnery.
Speaker 13: Now you're fresh out of bed head to head two.
Speaker 2: To day champion. Don't worry, Alex and Chili, I'm gonna save your brackets.
Speaker 6: Join me on Tuesday when I make it win.
Speaker 2: Number three pitchers actually, okay, so I'm gonna float this out there. Brandon sent this one in Brandon Boyd No, Brandon Sanson, Good morning y'all, y'all. If Alex's bracket keeps getting messed up, you should do a wild card round where you call up those that have had four wins that lost on day five. It could help you out a little bit. As from Brandon in the Woodlands.
Speaker 4: That's not helpful.
Speaker 2: And no, yeah, I was gonna say, could that help you out? Or could that make your life absolutely miserable? Not doing that? Hell, a great idea not gonna happen. What do you call people in your workplace that are not open to new ideas? Do you call people.
Speaker 7: Fired at get in the world of finance?
Speaker 2: Shots fired over there. I'm gonna have to agree with the naysayers over here that that doesn't sound like a great idea.
Speaker 3: I know it's a good idea. It just we don't have seventeen assistants to.
Speaker 2: Make it happen. Well, we have other John who knows every single person that lost him does He's gonna have to go on the payroll. That's it. He's gonna have to go on the payroll. And then you're asking yourself, what payroll kids, back to the.
Speaker 7: Day we make you look smart in your body to the day.
Speaker 2: Oh guys, we have a trip to give away. This is not a national contest. We have a trip to give away to this alter Ego show where we've got a qualifying prize. I'll let you talk about that coming up. I just want you to know that every day we're to qualify one of you to win a trip out to California for the that awesome show Offspring Cage, the Elephant, Incubis. You just heard all right, here's some new fun facts for you today. Hey, hal, Hey Ryby Reese's Pieces. Yes, you know nothing about that home, Okay, okay, but somebody explained this to me. Reese's pieces aren't made with the same filling as Reese's peanut butter cups, which explains the creamier consistency. Why would you take why would you take the goat candy of all time? Do an offshoot of it and then f with the filling. It does rock, but I never thought about it. The consistency of a Reese's pieces is completely different. There's pieces of races that just be chopped up.
Speaker 3: I guess enjoy your kiddy, now, boys, get rid of all of this.
Speaker 2: What he's eating Mickey Di's I said, yeah, I don't know about that. Okay, this sounds a little morbid. So officially, six people died in what they call the Great Fire of London in sixteen sixty six. Sixteen sixty six, six people died in the Great Fire. Okay, with the devil. At least seven people have died by falling off the monument built to commemorate that fire. That is what. It's not fun. That wasn't victims today, Alex. That wasn't fun. It wasn't that.
Speaker 6: But it was a fact.
Speaker 2: I disagree with your reactions. It was a hell of fact. Certainly not neat Hell knows this. You were enemies of the people. Hell certainly knows this. The term soap opera comes from the old dramatic radio shows from the nineteen twenties and thirties. Hey, I got slid Dames over here. They were sponsored by Procter and Gamble, and what would they do? They would use those dramas on the radio to plug their soap products. Makes sense, Get it out, soap operas. It's the fuck that to the day. We make you look smart, buddies.
Speaker 14: It's the.
Speaker 2: Check out the gams on her, Tessa, what are you giving away? Sorry? I was sorry?
Speaker 3: Okay, uh copy of KG Elephant's neon pill on vinyl.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna win that, which is dope.
Speaker 3: But then you're gonna qualify for a grand prize drawing for a trip for two. This is really dope to alter ego in Las Vegas with KG Elephant, among others like Incubus, Lumineers, the Glass Animals, the Offspring Saint Vincent. This is the head in the heart and more and more. So this is the big one today, the.
Speaker 2: Biggest the prize we're giving away, I.
Speaker 4: Mean the biggest chance, the grand prize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right. I think you're right. So qualifying prize if you know the fun fact flashback. Oh well we got something for that. Sure, Okay. What was the time machine in Back to the Future going to be? It was not written. The original script did not include a DeLorean? What was it? Robert Zemeckis was worried, though, and he ended up changing it last minute. What was going to be the time machine in Back to the Future seven one, three, two, one, two, five, nine, four or five? I agree with you. This is the biggest prize this week. It's now time for rock out with your stock out with Captain Cash. That alter Ego show is sick dope. As you said, what's going on? How do we do on Wall Street? Friday?
Speaker 11: Yeah, gave a little back on Friday. The daw was down three hundred and five points. Kickoff this morning at forty three thousand, four hundred and forty four. NASTAC down four hundred and twenty seven to eighteen thousand and six eighty Bench Marten, your treasurers trading at a four point four to seven percent in oil sands at sixty seven dollars thirty eight cents a barrel to the most actives, the big studs Walt Disney, Verizon, and Travelers. The big duds am Gen, Amazon, and Navidia. On the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on home builder confidence numbers for November right now. Futures they're on the downside. Come on, let's turn this baby around. That's it, I'm out here. This is allent Manager Director Wood and Roame James put it for The Rod Ryan Show from Ramony James and Sam Felipp and Gusta and No forget toys rock Out with their stockout.
Speaker 9: Bamian's express are those of Aland and not necessarily those are Raymond James and Associates. Income Ever, NYT AS, IBC, I ART Radio or a sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. If there's no insurance transmission, we'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buyer sell any security referred to your m This programs are educational and informational services on the studs of duds are based on movement as reported by Young.
Speaker 2: Chin for Fun and the Buzz. Welcome back, rod Ryan, show your pleasure. Okay, Mike, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's that brother?
Speaker 2: Rock Brother Mike. Let's see if we can get something awesome over to you. Now. The time machine in Back to the Future was not originally a DeLorean. What was it?
Speaker 6: Oh, it was a laser based device.
Speaker 2: A laser based device. Yeah, that's your answer. That was the time machine before it was a DeLorean. No, Reagan, good morning, good morning, Hi, welcome in it's the fun fact flashback. What was the time machine originally written? As? It was not a DeLorean in the original script. What were they going to use? I'll go for a refrigerator. Correct answer. You'll go for it and you will get it right. Congratulations, the very appreciate it. I appreciate you. Robert Zemeckis was worried that it would lead to kids locking themselves in refrigerators, so they changed it to a DeLorean. What are you giving her?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm gonna give you a copy of Cage the Elephants neon pill on vinyl, which is awesome. I feel like all by itself, it's a great album. But I'm also gonna put you in the grand prize drawing for a trip for two to alter Ego and Girl. I hope you win it. It's a great show and you know the flashback.
Speaker 4: So congrats, thank you, So good day, guys.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. There are five there will be five people in that drawing on Friday, and you're one of the five. So congratulations on that. Good luck to you. We'll do it all week. Here's Green Day Brain Stu ninety four five, The Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. That's Green Day's Brain Stu. Earlier this hour, as we do every Homeroom fresh out of bad head to head challenge. I mean, I'll read it, Jason, just in case no one else mentioned it. Two other people did mention it. Please tell fresh Fish Amy, we need picks.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's an unwritten rule that is heavily regulated by us. The listener shot plus the thirsties.
Speaker 4: First drive.
Speaker 2: You should just write that roll out then.
Speaker 4: Hands off snaky over there, buddy.
Speaker 2: All right, Amy did Amy. I'd like to say Amy did good, but you know, but she did it, so you can't say it. Well. I said that it was It was nice that she came on to play, though she was lovely fresh Fish too, she said thirty days. I'm like, well, you're gonna have to wait till twenty twenty five to get in, all right, Texas Hammer Game Next Hour A two hundred and fifty dollars gift card to Living spaces who wants to sing it, Living Space, thank you. Ninety percent chance of thunderstorms today high of eighty three. TESTA has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: The next test, the test flight of the space X Starship rocket, could launch as soon as today. If Ernie is delays, this massive four hundred foot rocket could lift off this evening from this SpaceX star base near Brownsville.
Speaker 4: Where's Greg McGee is?
Speaker 2: Greg? What are you watching this thing? You know? He is, Well, he's on his way down there, but hey, he's dealing with this rain. He said, it's horrible driving conditions. But yeah, of course he's driving down there to watch this. Be safe.
Speaker 3: This is close to a month after the last test flight of the Starship Rocket, the spacecraft that is expected to aid NASA and its upcoming lunar missions. Now, remember the last test was also the first time the company successfully caught the Booster rocket. Remember that awesome moment as it was descending to the ground after it detached from the Starship Rocket chopsticks. Yes, okay, so we're looking forward to seeing that today. Hopefully no delays and everything goes smoothly there. Then another big story is the Queen coming back to her hive. It was announced that Beyonce will perform during Netflix's NFL Christmas Game Day, when the Houston Texans.
Speaker 2: Hosts the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 3: Now. This will be the first live performance of songs from the album Cowboy Carter. Netflix said details were to remain secret, but did reveal Beyonce is expected to feature some of the special guests which are on that Grammy nominated album. They didn't say who, but just so you know, Dolly Parton was on that album, Willie Nelson's on that album, Miley Cyrus, Post Malone, Showboozy on that album.
Speaker 2: Rod.
Speaker 4: So yeah, maybe you get a little guest appearance there.
Speaker 2: She just give the speech.
Speaker 4: She's not it's a performance. It's it's not a calle.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, she's saying that she's performing.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you hear about this story?
Speaker 9: Rod?
Speaker 3: Former Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar and celebrity chef Guy Fieri are out more than a million dollars. Two trucks hearing tequila from their joint business venture were hijacked. Hagar and Fiery launched Santo, which is a tequila brand back in twenty nineteen, and the trucks, these two trucks were transporting more than four thousand cases of tequila into the US for Mexico, because it's not tequila if it doesn't come from Mexico. So this happened earlier this month in Laredo, which is we know, right on the border. A representative for Hagar told Fox News the hijacking and robbery are believed to be an organized crime effort.
Speaker 2: Yeah job, I mean this has been portrayed in how many mobster movies? This was like four times. Yes, those drivers are those drivers are on the take.
Speaker 3: Hangar called the incident a huge setback, but added that they're glad that nobody was hurt.
Speaker 2: Guys connected, Well, it's a million dollars of tequila that was taken. That's a lot. One guy's bad. So I don't want to be honest.
Speaker 7: Guy Fieri's all right, because I bet you that guy can do some stuff.
Speaker 2: He's probably pretty well connected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Let's talk about America's Golden Girl, Betty White. She is being honored next year with her own stamp. She's among the first twenty twenty five designs of the US Postal Service.
Speaker 2: Right now, this is on Friday. You really want big stamp fan? Oh dude, stamp up. I love stamps are so sticky. You almost went full Oprah. She's getting her own stamp. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: I just love I love Betty White as well. She was chosen as an icon of American Television. The USPS added the comedic actor who gained younger generations of fans she entered her nineties. Was also revered as a compassionate advocate for animals. It's almost been three years since Betty passed away, just eighteen days shy of her one hundred birthday. But in case you're interested, they've also got like an Appalachian trail. Like me, I'm very into this, A compass rose, a snake for lunar New Year.
Speaker 2: Snake. Why are you leaving? Are we still talking about this yacht rock documentary? Okay?
Speaker 3: Apparently in the New yacht Rock a documentary doc spelled dck, Christopher Cross is admitting that he sold weed to earn money to make that self titled debut album back in nineteen seventy nine. He's like, I financed my original songs by selling weed. I had a very successful weed business, and I bought a tape machine and some consoles and stuff, and I invested in a studio in Austin. The album that produced such unoffensive jams as Sailing, Ride Like the Wind and Never Be the Same was financed with drug money.
Speaker 4: Alex, drug money paid for your yacht Rock?
Speaker 2: He said, he on drugs when he wrote this. He also yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Said he was on acid when he wrote Ride like the Wind.
Speaker 2: If you didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yacht Rock with documentary hits HBO the twenty ninth of this month, and Rod's gonna be glued, don't can't hold all his calls, gonna be glued to his television.
Speaker 2: Those are Houston's headline. I will watch you watch it on a yacht range. Yes, well, we gotta get the iHeart yacht alright, alright, Pittman hit me up. Hey, Monday night football. We're going to a big game tonight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Texans are gonna play the Cowboys on the road. They're seven point favorites heading into this one. Kickoff is gonna be at seven fifteen. You can watch it on ESPN. Cowboys are pretty banged up. Texas better kick their ass.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 7: I want blood, all right, I want to blowout. I want it to be close. Let's end it in the first quarter. Yeah, we can all turn.
Speaker 2: It off if we really want to go to Let's do that. I like that.
Speaker 7: Let's do that, all right, Just just beat him down, okay. In basketball, Rockets got another win yesterday. Let the Bulls one forty three to one oh seven. Fred van Vliet had twenty eight points in the game, lead all players in going. Rockets have now won their last five. They're ten and four on the season so far. Tonight they'll play the Bucks up in Milwaukee, Tip Opposite seven. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven to ninety. In baseball, you told me to do a little research last hour. They did. The Astros are changing their name of their stadium today. It's going to be called Dike in Field. Dyke In a Japanese multinational conglomorate based in Osaka, Japan. So they're taking foreign money, foreign influence with the Astros.
Speaker 2: Now a refrigerator company or something looks.
Speaker 7: Like a world's largest air conditioner MAC manufacturer conditioning.
Speaker 2: The juice Box said, somebody said the juice box will now be the ice box?
Speaker 7: Are they gonna call it Dike? I think it's park, But like you have to go dike in Park, right, you can't go dike in field. You can't go from park to field. I know it was in ron Field and then it went to minut Mid Park. It's like you can't you can't flip flop between park and field.
Speaker 2: I like a field over a park to stay in part. I like a field over a part. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: But you can hear more about this at nine thirty day when they make the official announcement.
Speaker 2: All right, spoiler here we go. Oh yeah. And then there was that fight Friday. That's all news. There's a link up for that on the flip. Well, can we talk about the ring girl? Which one the one that's headlining the Looking at Girls blog page? One? Of course that one? What do you be? Which one the one that went viral? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not into ring girls. They don't pop up on my for you page.
Speaker 2: Well they pop up over here. She's headlining the Looking at Girls blog page.
Speaker 14: The rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 2: The bus us Good Morning rod Ryan Show. That's stayed for you, Good Morning rod Ryan Show on a milk Monday. But it's a big day already, I mean very very busy in homeroom. Homeroom is going to be insane this week. You got Sean Connery, who's a two time Hall of Famer. He's trying to make a run at getting into the fresh out of bed head to head. Now he officially is the only one that can make it into the Tournament of Champions. According to Alex, the way that the brackets worked out, if he runs the table this week, then we'll just do what some sort of an exhibition game on Friday. But Sean Connery is the only guy. And then you're hoping for him now because he makes a sixteen person bracket and he makes it nice and easy for you. Okay, And then we already got somebody registered for a trip. This is not to be confused with the national contest. We have a trip to give away out to California to our alter Ego show January eleventh. How would you like that? Man? You get through christ Mass, you get through the holidays, Happy New Year, all that good stuff, and then boom, you're already off on your first trip of the year out to California. Cage the Elephant, Incubus, Lumineers, Glass Animals, Offspring, Saint Vincent, so and more. We're getting you registered for that trip by giving you a copy of Cage the Elephant's Knee on pill Vinyl. And then you go in the hopper. So our first person, she is in the hopper. Five people will be qualified this week. I imagine Chili will move that to seven twenty tomorrow and then probably eight twenty the next day. You see what he does there? Right, speaking of Chili normally, like we have that music just ready to go. And I mentioned his name. Oh geezum, he had six picks. Huh yeah, looking at so well, I see I didn't look at him. Here's why, because the way that he phrased it, Chili is exciting. Six picks from the weekend. Why would he lie? Now listen, I'm not going to break balls today because it sounds like that you should do it. I am not breaking balls today. Chili's ready to go. Chili who doesn't. He's got a Houston He's got one of our rot Ryan sho Houston shirts on. I got a Texans I got my Texans gear on today.
Speaker 12: Bro, where you are? I got a tattoo of the Texans. So I'm on there for live.
Speaker 2: You're on there every day. Okay, okay. First of all, I want to get your thoughts tonight. Are you nervous? Are you excited? What is your dominant feeling about tonight?
Speaker 6: Nervous?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, because you don't know fun, but it's fun for you for me, I know, I get it. I was I was a nerves. I was nothing but nerves. Everyone is having a good time at my house. There's music playing, and once the game started, like locked in, Like I flat out wasn't having fun. It was business, you know, it was business. Bill's taking on the Chiefs. I just I was enjoying the game, but still like knots in your stomach. Yeah, do that to us, I know. So that's how you're feeling about tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because the.
Speaker 12: Texans played to the talent of the team they're playing.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna be good then tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not like you know.
Speaker 12: Plus the offensive play calling for the Texas has been kind of stale, all right, So that's why I'm like, eyah, But that's just me.
Speaker 2: But it's exciting and it's fun and I'm looking forward to it. Now. Why did you title your blog page Chili's Exciting six picks from the weekend? And then the pick that you used as like the thumbnail is a picture of your television What am I gonna? Should I click on that link? I mean, you don't have to, but I don't have to, but should I?
Speaker 6: Yes? If you want to support the show?
Speaker 2: Am I going to see some nice is am I going to see some great content from your weekend.
Speaker 6: I think it's exciting and awesome.
Speaker 2: Cry, there it is again. You use the word exciting, which is setting me up for a leftout, setting me up, Alex.
Speaker 12: So are you saying that my vision of excitement is not a good one.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, don't shame him. I'm saying that it looks like a classic misdirect. Okay, you're telling you're telling me it's exciting. You're getting me in there. It looks like a little bait and switch. Maybe I don't know what do you think I would do? Yes for clicking? Yes you will. You know how to get clicks?
Speaker 3: Dirty Lou and Mauricio and Mini making an appearance.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I want to go see exciting all right, I am going to I thought it was very exciting in the break. In the break, I'm gonna go look at your pictures. It does say just like.
Speaker 6: You look at the IG feature of the day every single day.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: I said, this girl is Hall of Fame material. I'm saying she's h o F. I said that.
Speaker 4: I already said that.
Speaker 2: I did, so all right, I'm going to use this break and I'm gonna go look at Chili's exciting. See you're making it worse.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's going to take you back into time.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: You might want to get a refrigerator or a delure.
Speaker 2: Really okay, I'm gonna want to go back in time to Friday to join you for that wild ride this weekend. This past weekend, there's an appearance of Dirty Lou and I at the Hooters. Okay, all right, well listen, you know I'm a Dirty Lou fan. Yeah, so you know, all right, that's gonna get me in. Get Dirty Los in there. I know it's a good saying. Come now to win the best game in Houston. Who wants it? All right? That's Chili right there. He's waiting for your phone calls. He wants you in on today's UH Texas Hammer game. It's huge. Man. What do you got to give away?
Speaker 4: Oh man, I've got a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card.
Speaker 2: To Living Spaces.
Speaker 4: Yes, Brandy, Living Spaces location is now open.
Speaker 3: Baybrookmawl and friends would celebrate the US destination for style at the Living Spaces grand opening event. Of course, you can learn more at livingspaces dot com. That's called an air check. It's two hundred fifty bucks a living spaces.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna take a little bit of break. This means we're gonna tell you. This means we're gonna tell you where to shop, and then on the flip we're gonna come back. Take your calls. You're gonna have to identify the lyrics and the song to win that two hundred and fifty dollars gift card. Okay, So now is the time to get in the Q seven one, three, two.
Speaker 14: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative, and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five The Buzz. Welcome back Rod Ryan's Show seven twenty. I'll you're off to a great start to your day. I know, a little rainy out there, ninety percent chance of thunderstorms today, highs right around eighty three. All Right, what have we got trending? Okay, so lots of things are trending.
Speaker 3: And I know, Alex, I didn't mentioned the Mike Tyson versus Jake Paul fight in sports because it's dud, but there are things that are trending from it, Like you mentioned the blonde chick who was a ring girl during the fight.
Speaker 2: Her name is Sidney Thomas.
Speaker 3: I actually just went ahead and I found a thread where it has all the ring girls and their ats on the X. Okay, because maybe people aren't in the bonds. I know she's your favorite rod, but that's just your polish genetics.
Speaker 2: They I saw that she was trending. She wasn't my favorite, but I saw she was trending. So she's headlining looking at girls blog page right.
Speaker 3: Oh so so the ring girls, they were like, Okay, at least you know, those are the real.
Speaker 2: Winners of the night.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm just reading some stuff on the X right now.
Speaker 15: Also, another of you is treading Mike Tyson's butt cheeks that were out? Why couldn't that was all the That was like the majority of the things I saw because Netflix was taking forever alone.
Speaker 2: And then I'm looking, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're but cheeks, all right, tell you some cheeks out and about.
Speaker 4: Also, the Serrano versus Taylor fight was gnarly.
Speaker 2: Uh, the way Serrando's eye had opened up. I could watch it, so we.
Speaker 3: Didn't know, Oh well, well, she had actually went on to tweet so on the on the fight. On the night of the fight, she says, I landed one hundred and seven more punches, Taylor got a point deducted, and I lost ninety five to forty four.
Speaker 2: Lmfao.
Speaker 3: Then the next day she's like, look, congratulations to Katie Taylor and her decision wins. Tempers are flared when you're in the heat of battle, you say things you shouldn't. I don't want to disrespect her, that's never my intentions. She and I are cool outside of the ring, So so that was kind of something else that was going around. And then you know, because of the Gladiator two movie coming out, Airbnb is doing something with Paramount Pictures where they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna let people like hang out in the coliseum in Rome for two nights.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna be able to stay there, but they're gonna be able to like train like a Gladiator.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be this big spectacle.
Speaker 3: And some of the European Parliament is like, you're turning the coliseum into a theme park.
Speaker 4: That's not cool.
Speaker 2: It's every way they're there. You know.
Speaker 3: Of course they're going to promote the Gladiator too, and that's how they're doing it, but a little bit back and forth on that, and then Chili six picks amazing entertaining wonders.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: That's what's trending on ninety four five device.
Speaker 2: And it's time to play the Texas game. I mean, what's she gonna stop? Everything's trending. All right, let's go, let's play the game. What are we giving away?
Speaker 3: We have a two hundred fifty dollars gift cards to living Spaces for someone. There is a grand opening event happening in Friendswood at the Baybrook Mall soon. Now.
Speaker 2: Actually, I can't hear anyone say it. I can't read it without the jingle living space. That's a good one. It's so simple. We need that. We need a jingle. I'm gonna do a jingle contest next the show up. I needed but we need like a what do you call that? A stinger? You know what I mean? Like, we need that. We need that, right.
Speaker 1: Amber?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Hi Amber, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Oh my god, Amber sounds so hot. It comes to ten emails. Hi Amber, welcome, This is a safe space for you. I'm gonna play you a clip of the Texas Hammer. He's gonna be reciting some lyrics only as only he can, and you're gonna have to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. Okay, okay, all right, good luck to you, Amber. Here we go.
Speaker 13: Nobody told me what to say. Everyone showed you where to turn, told you when to run a Why.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know this? I think No, I don't. I think I know Amber. Name of the band, name of the song.
Speaker 12: I don't have it.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 2: Don't be sorry. I don't know it either. I feel like I kind of know it. Good morning, Jojo. Yeah, what's up, brother ro Jojo? Here we go. This is the Texas Hammer. Nobody told me what to say.
Speaker 13: Everyone showed you where to turn, told you when to run away.
Speaker 2: That's definitely a song we play. That's just close thing I'm gonna get to me to me too, Jojo. Name of the band, name of the song. I feel like I'm closer than I've ever been, but I still couldn't tell you the band seven one, three, two, one two, five, nine four five, The.
Speaker 14: Rod Ryan Show, Good Morning Song ninety four to five, The Buzz.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five the buzz. Good morning, Rot Ryan's Show three eleven and down. I know you just went through twenty things that are trending, but but I've seen did I miss one? Yeah, damn it. The big announcement today at nine thirty. It seems like everyone is going early with the Hey, I know what it is.
Speaker 3: Early.
Speaker 2: First, I said, well, you let you sports. You said all things Josh Allen and Texans were trending, So no, that's different.
Speaker 3: I can't pronounce the new stadium, so I'm not gonna do it yet. I got i gotta practice dyke in Dakin, dyke in John Jonovan, So no.
Speaker 2: More juice box. This is what we think. In two hours the announcement is going to be all the All the astro said is big business announcement, And I think they had to say that. You couldn't just call it a big announcement because everyone's waiting to see what's gonna happen with the Alex Bregman, right, So you couldn't do that. You had to say it was a business announcement. Yeah, I wonder does he want to play? And dyke in park? Right? So the juice box will now be the ice box. Minute May Park is apparently going to be a thing of the past come nine point thirty today. Somebody who's gotten there's a lot of pictures of inside. They got the logo already on the inside and everything, and you know, there's nobody can keep a secret anymore. Now I should if.
Speaker 7: You put the picture up and everybody can see in the stadium, why you expect would be seeking about it.
Speaker 2: That's true and they must know that. Yeah, they know that. So that's going to be what we think is going to be the big announcement today at ninet thirty. Of course we'll be with you during that, so we'll confirm or deny. I did hear something too? Is there some kind of a plan on the books? Alex and just be like, yeah, that's another thing that they're never gonna do. It was some sort of a maybe a hotel attached to the stadium. Is there some kind of proposal out there? Not heard that? Okay, I mean more fun stuff around the stadium. I'm always for that, more fun stuff to do around the stadium, create like an awesome you know, like they talked about with possibly the astrodome. Okay, I know he doesn't want to fuck up down thunderstorms today, guys, ninety percent chance, please be careful out there on the roads. HI today of around eighty three. This is damn Handler and it's time to play the Texas Hammer Games.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm so close on this one.
Speaker 2: I'm so close with Ron Ryan on more Man than all Right, we got this. We got this cool price today that we're giving away two hundred and fifty dollars gift card to Living Spaces. There it is, there's the jingle. Okay, we've got two people that couldn't come up with it. Matt's been on hold. Good morning, Matt. How are you kid? How's it going great? Uh? This is one of those ones where I if I was driving into work, I would be pounding on my steering wheel and then I would probably hit myself a couple of times. I know the lyric, I just couldn't. I can't put it together with the band in the song. Maybe you can. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 13: Nobody told me what to say. Everyone showed you where to turn.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got it, told you when to run a what yep? Because it's now I got the melody? What do you got Matt?
Speaker 16: I need this one right away at the puddle of mund blurry.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so smart. Yeah, Oh you're so good, Matts. What's the same that I just finally know? I just I got it there, I got it right there, Matt sing it.
Speaker 4: Okay, what guys not a good duet.
Speaker 2: We'll just have you sing instead of playing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you and Alex can sing, Alex saying, just sing for us, Alex, don't tell me what to.
Speaker 2: Do, jag Off, what do you give it? What are you giving Matt? Mat Can I have your two hundred and fifty two?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: You can't have it for him? Faces? Fine? Hey it we can go shopping together.
Speaker 4: It's okay, I'm so lovely by a mirror.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have these all week long and Matt's the first big winner. All right, bro, Matt, have a great day. Congratulations, thank you. We are going to play that song. Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 10: Effects include mood swings, mood swings, the bus ninety four or five, the bus Good morning rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: No many times. That's it. That was it. I can't put those things together. That was the great Texas Hammer. Thank you to our friend mister Adler for helping us out every Monday. Texas Hammer Game puddle of mud blurry. That was the song and that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That's another great prize this week, a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card in the Living Spaces. I guess there's a brand new location now at the Bay Brook Ball in friends Wood, So we're celebrating all week. It's a huge prize guys. So far today it's seven point forty. We had the fresh out of bed heads Ahead exciting game. This morning. We got somebody qualified for a trip out to California to the Alter Egos show, and that means we were giving away qualifying prizes all week for that, and then we gave away a two hundred fifty dollars gift card. We still have to do Guitarvest, which is next hour. We're gonna spin the wheel and what guitar will be up for grabs today. We'll take the ten calls and do all of that. So it's another big week of the fall Guitarvest guitar giveaway. We announced the Google Dolls on Friday. We'll have tickets for you early in the nine o'clock hour and then we'll give away a Wall Nation tickets. You have a sports giveaway today I do. I'll give you that away in the next sports Okay. I thought Chiley kind of came in and kind of worked that one in. That's a big one too, So there's gonna be something coming up in sports. So guys, ticket I mean, I get it. Okay, no Christmas music, but all that, why would you want to be anywhere nobody goes anywhere? Nobody goes anywhere? Stay right there, Okay, You're not gonna have more fun than right here. Houston's Rocking Alternatives.
Speaker 9: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, ninety four or five. A Buzz.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. It's blink onin eighty two, Board to Death. That's Matt Skiva Sigta very underrated.
Speaker 4: Mid Way two albums that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: So there's the last one before Tom but it was a sod album. Nobody gave preds too well. Ninety four five The Buzz rod Ryan's Show, Sneaking in something a little special for you. I'm getting ready for guitarists. I hope you are too. We're gonna spin the wheel again next hour, closer to around eight twenty. We'll get things rolling. We'll tell you the guitar, We'll get you calling. We'll torture the nine, we'll give it away to the tenth. And what guitar comes off the wheel, what guitar goes on the wheel. All of that stuff we'll be answered in the eight o'clock hour. Okay, thunderstorms expected today, ninety percent chance, highs of around eighty three. Do dude do? Let's go man. Uh, what are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: We're gonna start with some space news because it's happening right here in our backyard. The next test flight of the SpaceX Starship rocket could launch as soon as today if there aren't any delays.
Speaker 2: The massive four.
Speaker 3: Hundred foot rocket could lift off this evening from the space x starbase near Brownsville. This is about a month after the last test flight of the Starship rocket. This is the rocket that's expected to aid NASA and its upcoming lunar missions. The last test was also the first time the company successfully caught the booster rocket as it descended to the ground after detaching from the Starship rocket. The Queen is back to her high Beyonce is said to perform during net perform, not speak perform.
Speaker 4: Maybe during Netflix's NFL.
Speaker 3: Christmas Game Day that's when the Houston Texans are hosting the Baltimore Ravens. It'll be the first live performance of songs from the album Cowboy Carter, which is a Grammy nominated album. So Netflix said the details are basically under raps, but they did reveal that Beyonce will feature some of the special guests that are on the album, So Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Miley Cyrus, Shaboozi, these are post Malone.
Speaker 4: These are all people who were on the album.
Speaker 7: Willie Nelson before and didn't sing it though, right, Yeah, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: That's a rally Alyx.
Speaker 2: She just took the money and ran on that one. Anybody worried about Netflix coming through with yes, can you trust Netflix ever again? Iriday night?
Speaker 3: I just think Netflix exposed themselves on what their actual platform is expect, like what they can hold.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If you have something and you're and you're like, you're saying, this is the best thing ever. That's the best thing ever. Okay, people were gonna sit on the.
Speaker 7: Couch and watch worldwide if it's not gonna be as big of an appeal. I think because people overseas were also trying to watch that, so I think that helps.
Speaker 2: But they're gonna find a way to mess it up, I hope not.
Speaker 3: A poll found the average person spends forty minutes a day wishing they were somewhere else or thinking about their next vacation. The average is four hours and forty two minutes a week. As the weather gets colder, americans think about it even more. The average time someone that wishes they were somewhere else is forty six minutes a day during winter. The top ten places we wish we were right now the beach number one, on a road trip, to in the mountains, on an island, camping out on an adventure, at a theme park, at a cultural or historical location, at a festival, concert, or sporting event, and then somewhere that involves really good food.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm happy that I'm right here right now.
Speaker 4: All that is so nice.
Speaker 2: I love being here today.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Netflix again, because the most hyped boxing matches of all time was complete dud.
Speaker 2: As many expected.
Speaker 3: Fifty eight year old Mike Tyson never got out of first gear and twenty seven year old Jake Paul was either unwilling or unable to finish an opponent more than twice his age. The fight went a full eight rounds, with Paul winning by unanimous decision. After the fight, Tyson tweeted, He's actually lucky he made it to bell time alive. This is one of those situations when you lost, but so one I'm quoting Tyson here, I'm grateful for last night.
Speaker 4: No regrets in the ring one last time.
Speaker 3: He said he almost died in June, had eight blood transfusions, lost half his blood, and twenty five pounds in the hospital, and he had to find a way to get healthy.
Speaker 4: So he says, you know, he feels like he wanted that aspect.
Speaker 3: But like, is Jake Paul ever gonna fight someone legitimately lost, right? So that's what I'm saying, Like when he fights someone in his own like age range that actually has.
Speaker 7: Why would you if you're just gonna make bank doing these fights, you don't have to do anything. Conor McGregor is like the rumor, but I feel like Connor's already had his money.
Speaker 2: But the weight difference, you can't have those two guys do it.
Speaker 7: Where you would just fight it like it would be kind of the exhibition thing, like we're not going to be.
Speaker 2: At a weight you would have to drop wade. Eyah, he's rich, he doesn't care.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's talk about Jack White, your boy.
Speaker 3: After running a tour that's said that he says wasn't, Jack White is going on a self admitted tour. This time, the No Name Tour, supporting the new album of the same name, kicks off December first. There's going to be a festival in Hong Kong, and that's where Jack White will perform. He has a new single out, you Got Me Searching Now. Unfortunately, he's not coming to Houston, Alex. There are two dates I believe May fourth and fifth at ACL in Austin, and then he's going to do May sixth in Dallas, but no Houston date. I mean that seems to be I feel like I'm playing the repeater game here.
Speaker 2: Those are Houston sidelines. So here's another big artist not coming to Houston. Yeah, that's that's a same all you said on Friday or Thursday show. This is your favorite guitar player all time? Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, he's a weirdo, but it's my favorite.
Speaker 4: It's your weirdo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makes sense, you're our weirdo football Rocks. Guys.
Speaker 7: I love football, you love football. Monday Night football. Texan's gonna play the Cowboys who are banged up. You seem like they're they're gonna be easy to beat. Texans are seven point favorites coming into this one. Hopefully they win by a lot more than that. Kickoff is gonna be a seven to fifteen. You can watch it on ESPN. Your bills one, congratulations. Everything is great in the world of football.
Speaker 2: Right now we have the great Chester Pits. Yeah, why don't we play it Chester? Monday Night Football Chester. This is one of my favorite drops. Every fellas National TV.
Speaker 5: Everybody mama watch and let's go. Let's go dollar what.
Speaker 2: I'll only want to count to three like that. I just love it.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, your mom's watching, you better be on your best player. But you were like, let's go, everybody everybody watching.
Speaker 7: Ye. In basketball, Rockets got another win yesterday. Blewt the Bulls one forty three to one oh seven. Fred Van Bleed had twenty eight points in the game to need all players in scoring. Rockets are now won five straight tonight. They're gonna play the Bucks up in Milwaukee. Tip Up is at seven. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety And maybe the worst kept secret in Houston regarding baseball, the Astros are going to change the name of Minute Made Park to dyke In Park. That will be announced in about an hour and a half, but you already know it now.
Speaker 2: So that's what's going on in sports. Thanks Weirdo, you're a weirdo. Weirdo. Houston's rock and alternatives the rod ra.
Speaker 9: This morning show from six to ten AM ninety four or five buzz Okay.
Speaker 2: My favorite band is my favorite song. That's the Foo Fighters. Ever long, I have played part of the show PEOPU eight O six ninety chance with thunderstorms, highs up around eighty three today, the fall guitar evest continues. I couldn't be more happy about it. We are going to spin the wheel coming up. After the break, we'll tell you what guitar will be up for grabs today. Then we'll have you guys call in. We'll do the whole thing The Dog and Pony Show where the nine callers get destroyed on the air and then one person wins. The guitar, Alex, what's on that guitarrist wheel? What do you got over there? What isn't on this guitar riist?
Speaker 7: Will really Godsmack some forty one Toty's Buzzfest twenty two, Buzzfest twenty three, Black Keys, Ghost Fly, Leaf Bush, The Highly Suspect Smash Guitar Three Days Grace with Adam Gantier, Buzzfest twenty one Party and Buzzfest thirty two.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, I got a bad one. He got a bread almost all right. Well, one of those guitars is coming off. A new one will go on. I do know what guitar is going to go on, but I'm not talking about it yet.
Speaker 3: Oh a little teaser reason Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I thank you. I needed that moment, just to take a look. We have one hundred and forty two people following us on Blue Sky. Oh nice. I saw it over the weekend again. It was another big weekend for Blue Sky. Just let me be clear, because I only just a couple of emails, and you know, and if I only got a couple, then I shouldn't mention it. But people just assume that if you start up an account on blue Sky. That means you're turning your back on Elon Musk, which means you're turning your back on Donald Trump. It's another social media platform that looks like it could turn out to be something big. For what I do for a living, I need to have whether it turns out, whether it pans out or not, you know what I mean. I need to reserve the name at Rod Ryan's show. So we're on there.
Speaker 4: Assuming that people do with the handholding that they need.
Speaker 2: Well, but just a few days ago, blue Sky had sixteen point seven million users. You're asking yourself because there's some people out there that are asking Ron what's blue Sky? It's basically Twitter or x if you will, But.
Speaker 4: It's for people that want to leave, But we don't want to leave.
Speaker 2: We just want all of the socials. Yeah, I'm not getting rid of one to get the other. I'm not leaving Twitter or X. I'm not. Okay, So there's not a big notes post if you were, Yeah, that's right. I would have had to make it and I had to make a big to do about it if I was doing something like that. We don't roll like that here. Since the election, a bunch of people have either left Twitter or four blue Sky or at least opened up blue Sky accounts. And you know, again, this is the media, whether it's the fake media or the fake news or whatever. But if you look at the list of people, it's nobody's surprised that John Cusack. Okay, have you ever watched or read anything of John Cusack on Twitter? I haven't.
Speaker 4: I've missed that. My algorithm has missed that.
Speaker 2: Let me RADI this John Cusacks guy, Yeah, the boombox guy. If you like John Cusack and you were, you felt that he was a beloved guy from your upbringing, stay away from him online on social media. You don't want any part of it. He's an angry old man. He's a really angry dude. And I love John Cusack. I think he's awesome. I was in a movie with John Cusack. Well I was, well, you know, I was in a movie with John Cusack. But I mean, you know, Barbara streisand has left Twitter. It's not rooting my day, you knows.
Speaker 4: Jabileie Curtis did as well, probably.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just a list of people. I just I saw John Cusack specifically because somebody had said, dude, John Cusack's off the charts right now. And I did go look at him on Twitter. He's a maniac, like, dude, just go make movies. You're awesome. You're awesome. You know. He's just super active. He's got very strong positions on things when he's on social media to say. So they listen, Blue Sky We're on there. That's great. I've actually posted two whole things now since joining. We're not leaving any other platform. Threads they're gaining about a million a day. Threads has two hundred and fifty million people on it. But we were all forced to be honest, right, wasn't it just something that just worked into our meta platform? Yeah? You like, you can't delete? You can't delete it, delete tell you? Yeah, you kind of had to agree to it. They got you good. Yeah, if you want to use Instagram and Facebook, then you're gonna also be on Threads, whether you like it or not. And I haven't.
Speaker 7: I don't know that I've posted anything on threat. And who created Blue Sky the Cube? I believe it's Mark. Why does his name got knock your questioned, Dallas? But his name does not get brought up in all of these stories. Why is it his that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, he's got his hand in all the pads. You need to go check that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alex Sportsmart.
Speaker 2: Twitter still has about three hundred million monthly active users. Blue Sky's at about seventeen, so they got a long way to go. So we're not leaving anything, and just let you know that we are out there. Oh really, let's just play radio. This is the cornucopia. Let's do what we do here, all right, The Fall Guitarist rolls on this week. We gave away five guitars last week. There's always fourteen tars on the wheel. Another five given away. This week. We will tell you the guitar. We will spin the wheel and we will tell and announce the guitar that that is up for grabs today, and then we'll introduce the torture ten. Okay, so we're gonna do it just like that. Don't leave, don't leave. All the plants will die with the Fall Guitarists. Coming up after the break, Rock and Alternative with.
Speaker 9: The Ryan Morning Show six.
Speaker 2: The Buzz. I'm the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Alex. We gotta pretty good picture on Instagram from Sunny turning Over. Were switching over to the Christmas music. You were here on Friday with the baby, the first time. She's getting big. She got to see Santa Claus. She did good around Santa Claus too. She didn't freak out.
Speaker 7: I heard they don't do it the first time this next year, I gotta worry about it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I don't remember that. I don't remember. I only never been in that situation. And London gets real shy, still, like real quiet, Like my kid is not shy, No, London is. London's not that shy. She's not that shy. Santa Claus is like, okay, I'm gonna start whispering. Behave. She brought a list though, She brought a list like here you go. So we got the kids and we got a picture on Instagram from Friday. It was pretty good.
Speaker 7: And then I put a picture on Twitter. If you want to go check out Twitter for a re little previeu of tonight's game. Oh okay, a little previeum tonight's game.
Speaker 2: I can only but cheeks at rod ryinstrow. Yeah okay, well I didn't want to see it kicked off of Facebook or all the other ones. Yeah, put it on Blue Sky, especially not Blue Sky just.
Speaker 3: Kicked off immediately, been on Blue Sky three days already kicked off.
Speaker 2: Chance in thunderstorms looks like our best chance of rain today. I mean there's a chance throughout the day, but you know, two three o'clock looks like it's really gonna come down. Be safe if you're out there driving and it's a little rainy. What's trending?
Speaker 3: Spirit Airlines declares bankruptcy. They announced that this morning that they're reaching a deal with bondholders for financing to help it through bankruptcy, but they hope to exit exit bankruptcy next year.
Speaker 2: They said service is.
Speaker 3: Going to continue normally, but they've been struggling with losses in a failed merger attempt. Also, hundreds of Taylor Swift fans are filing another lawsuit against ticket Master. They're accusing Ticketmaster of colluding to drive ticket prices up.
Speaker 2: The suit was filed on Friday.
Speaker 3: It expands on existing federal court cases and charges Ticketmaster and its parent company Live Nation of a pattern of racketeering activity to make buyers spend more than they were led to believe. So those are kind of like the serious I guess financial stories breaking down. And then in the last five ten minutes, You're Looking at Girls blog page is more popular than the milf and then Chili's exciting six picks from the weekend also doing really well in third place on linksinguests dot com.
Speaker 2: So if you want to.
Speaker 3: Go to Looking at Girls, you'll see like the update.
Speaker 4: On Brionna Chicken Fry and her Zach Bryan drama.
Speaker 3: You'll see a little Kate Upton, and then you'll see the ring girl that everyone was loving on Friday Night.
Speaker 2: Because she just kept her composure. Because if you go back to it wasn't really away in but it was just you know the pre fight where they show the two boxers next to one another. That's when Jake Paul stepped on Tyson's toe and Tyson slapped him in the middle of the slap. You have this girl, she's pretty. She's just standing there just my job is to be pretty right now. I'm not reacting to the slap, no nothing. So it's a funny picture, like there's this calamity happening and she's just nope, I'm this is what I'm paid to do. I'm right here. So she started going viral disassociating. We all know, she just started going viral right at that moment, and then everybody was looking out for her at the fight. So, yeah, she's headlining. You looking at girls blog Page five of us hight WELLA. Yes, the wheel is out, Alex. You spit it every time? How did he become the official the wheel right now?
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do, Grady to go over there.
Speaker 3: I'm not going over there, Alex just I'm not going over there.
Speaker 2: He boxes everyone out. He said, I'm spinning the wheel guitar d Can I spin? I mean, I guess you're already humping all right, guitarist wheel, go I spin it, Go ahead, give it a spin. Autographed guitars. There's fourteen different guitars on the wheel, comments of his own spin. You like yourself on that flyy? Okay okay. Up for grabs today and autographed fly leaf guitar guitarist is underway. Clear out these phone lines seven one three, two one two five nine four five. They will remain clear for the next three minutes, and then I we will take the calls live. It's torture ten style. We're gonna give away a fly leaf autograph guitar guitarist. Another big week here on ninety four five, the bus Call Now Ryan Show ninety four five, but many four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show, switch footmant to live, Rain on tap today two three o'clock. The real stuff could come down. So yeah, they're calling from about a ninety percent chance of thunderstorms. It could be kind of in and out throughout the day here highs of around eighty three. Everybody Mama watching football tonight, Chester Pits, the Great Chester Pits, Houston Texans Legend, Chester Pits. Everybody Mama watching dominate on three. Chili said he's not even enjoying it. He's not Chili. He's enjoying the moment. He said. He's all like noted up. But I can, I can. I can relate because yesterday my stomach was in knots. That's what we love about sports. The Bills were taking on the Kansas City Chiefs. It felt like the super Bowl to me. My stomach thought it was the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: You were like that on Friday.
Speaker 2: Right I was in I was completely like nottted up, and I was just I couldn't you know. We had a couple people over at the house were watching the game, and everyone's just like light and light tight and bright, and I'm just like, yeah, guys, this means a little bit more to me. Yeah, I'm glad you like the pizza. But guess what, I'm freaking out over here. I'm freaking out over here. A little baby there. I'm like trying not to freak out right, you know, is the baby? Yeah? So tonight, so tonight. I get it. I'm a little bit more relaxed. But I understand where Chili is. You know, his panties are in a bunch thinking about it. We're ready to do this. Alex is just taking over this whole thing. I love guitarst time. Is this your segment? Alex sees it so I don't like I never appointed him the wheel spinner. He just took that. It's my thing now. I like the drops. I mean I put most of these drops in. He's like, I got it, I got the drops right. So he wants to do all of that. Just let him, let him cook. Give this to me. I didn't know that you loved Thanksgiving so much. I love it. He does it. I love it so much. What it's even like food? Chillie, I know you got I know you got your your guts and stuff going crazy. I'm gonna do all the calls. Okay, Bro, I got you all right, He's like, yeah, just let me share here. Sure. He's just checking out scouting reports and everything else. And it's watching old reruns of Martin mart that's just to calm down, all right, my players from the hill Malayas, let's do this all right? What are we doing here? We're going we're taking nine calls? Yeah we are, buddy. Look how excited you are? This is good. He put the chair through the chair against the wall.
Speaker 4: He's standing up now, say go back.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rob Ryan Show? Who's this?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: This is Mo? Hey Mo? How are you today? I'm good? What's up?
Speaker 16: Brother Ryan?
Speaker 2: Bro? Let's do this?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Did you did you hear? We're giving away a flyleaf photograph guitar could be yours? Man, Yeah, I hear.
Speaker 1: I'm all over brother.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are all over it? You know what you're all over? Caller number one.
Speaker 3: Uh sounds like somebody's got a case of the.
Speaker 2: Munder's dude number wonder After a great start, Good morning, Rob Ryan Show? Who's this? And Andy? My man? What's up?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 2: You know what's up? Call?
Speaker 9: He number two, the fuck more than anything that I've ever fucked before.
Speaker 2: I almost thought we needed to clear that out. I thought we needed to get up the dump button as well. No, don't trust me, trust me. Oh my gosh, freaking out what you were thinking?
Speaker 4: Foul mouth?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Andy, I'm sorry. You deserve better than that. Andy, great listener like you. Good Morning rob Ryan's Show. Yeah, Hello, Joe? How are you come on?
Speaker 16: I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Let's get Joe a guitar. Please? Where are we at with Joe?
Speaker 1: I smelled vermin Poonchang? What the only go poon Chang is? Je arms poon Chang?
Speaker 2: Missus Laett is going on? Sorry Joe? Color three, you've gone rogue.
Speaker 4: You've got a completely rogue.
Speaker 2: He like busted into a whole new bad.
Speaker 1: Why are these bro?
Speaker 2: Good Morning rod Ryan Show? Hey, Hi, who's this? Call me? Koby Toby Jack. Let's see if Kobe is a caller? Ten one two three, she.
Speaker 15: Must think on the most stupid personal line.
Speaker 2: Color four, brot shafts, Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Yes, sir, Mario, you.
Speaker 10: Bustling, No tell it flash in the pan joke guard.
Speaker 2: Whoa geez, Mario? Sorry bro, leave it with the smile. Good morning. Hello, hey man, listen, having a little fun this morning, trying to give away one of these autographed guitars from the guitarist Wheel. It's fly Leaf today, looking for color number ten. What's your name? What's your name? Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel.
Speaker 7: And Boom goes to Dynamite, call number six, bro Sorry about that?
Speaker 2: A good morning, Ron Ryan's Show.
Speaker 6: Yeh, what's up?
Speaker 2: Broo, what's up? Come on, let's just do this. Let's give this guy a guitar today, looking for color number ten to.
Speaker 10: No, God, no God, please no, alright, no.
Speaker 14: Killing me.
Speaker 2: That's not good. That's not good. When you get that. Good morning, Rob Ryan Show. Hello, Hi, who's this Vale? Oh my god? Valerie sounds so sweet? She does. Don't don't do this. Don't you do it? Valerie. It's Valerie exactly. I'm we'll talk to Valerie. We have never Valerie, when was the last time we talked? Never start off on a good foot. Then something, Valerie. We're looking, we're looking for call it. You get nothing, you lose? Good day, sir. I miscounted Valerie. Sorry, you deserved something better for our first time ever talking one, two, three, four, five, six, seven eight. Good morning, rob Ryan Show?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Stress? Somebody? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Lance?
Speaker 2: Lance? Was that about Lance? Was that what you said was directed towards Lance? Lance?
Speaker 17: Giving away a guitar today, guitarist Wheel, I got.
Speaker 2: He's doing it. I got Lance bro ends for you here, Lance.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it?
Speaker 2: Okay, College are funny today?
Speaker 12: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Good morning rod Ryan Show. Hello? Was this Sylvia? Hi? Sylvia? How's your day going? Because I don't want to be the guy if it's going good, I don't want to be the guy that ruins it. If you're already having a bad day, then this might be how are you doing every days? Beautiful? Every day is a beautiful day. That's the kind of positivity. That's the kind of positivity that you know plays on this show every day. So we're off to a great start. Sylvia. Where are you from? Okay, give anybody? What did Rosenberg ever do anything to you? Alex? Really nothing? I can think of something. Well, then I guess he's called.
Speaker 1: Sylvia.
Speaker 2: You got the fly leaf autographed guitar you're today's guitarist winner. Shut up. Eighteen year old will be super her soon to be eighteen year old will be super excited. Oh are you gonna give to this light?
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be a good week for It's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a great week for him. Are you gonna hang onto this and use it as a Christmas present? Or are you just gonna gift it right away? That's a good idea. Listen. I say it Christmas present. I say you're on the hook with a massive present. You know what I mean. Sylvia, Congratulations, shout out Sylvia in Rosenberg. You are caller number ten today. You're the winner. All right, thank you so much. I appreciate you. Okay, fly, leave's gotta come off. I sat next to my friend Alex during this performance. I think it was a buzzfast but the great a Ron Jones is going on the wheel. Oh nice. Alex and I were sitting next to each other and we're do do do do Do Do Do Do Do Do do do do do. And I looked at him and I said, this is mother flipp and breed by Nirvana. He did a because he's from Seattle. He did a of breed by Nirvana during his set he rocks. It was so unbelievable. A Ron Jones is going on the wheel and we will keep the wheel. We're gonna go into a break. We're gonna keep the wheel at fourteen guitars at all times, guys. It's just the first day of the second week of the fall. Guitarvest, four more opportunities Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Guitarvist lives.
Speaker 7: On Rock and Al Tearing and soon the Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 9: I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 2: Okay, ninety four five, the buzz Offspring, Why don't you get a job? Milf Monday? It sure is, but Chilli six picks are killing. And then and then I know for reasons the Looking at Girls blog page. I think it's that ring girl from this weekend, from the Mike Tyson fight. I mean, sixty million people were trying to watch that fight, and uh, you know, there's not much fight to talk about, so okay, let's talk about the ring girl. So she completely went viral. I don't know how many millions of people she is following her now, but she's headlining Looking at Girls blog page. But there's some other great stuff on there as well ninety percent chance of thunderstorms, so there's kind of a chance of rain all throughout the day. It's just kind of like a skanky day out there. His today of around eighty three, Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Do we're gonna talk space news because it's happening right here in our backyard. The next test flight of SpaceX Starship Rocket should launch today if there aren't any delays. This is a farger foot rocket that could lift off this evening from the SpaceX star base near Brownsville. This comes close to a month after the last test flight of the Starship Rocket. It is the rocket ship that is expected to help NASA in their upcoming lunar missions. The last test was also the first time the company successfully caught the booster rocket as it was descending to the ground after it detached from the Starship rocket.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about Beyonce. The Queen Bay is back to her hive.
Speaker 3: Netflix's NFL Christmas Game Day will feature a halftime performance by Beyonce.
Speaker 2: This is a Houston Texans game when.
Speaker 3: We're hosting the Ravens, so it'll be the first live performance of songs from her album Cowboy Carter.
Speaker 2: She never toured on this album. Never toured on this album.
Speaker 3: It is a Grammy nominated album that includes contributions from artists like Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Miley Cyrus, Post Malone, Shaboozi and others. So she also did the round on her social media accounts announcing this. She was like on like this Rose covered Coop, It's like a Cadillactaville.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and the Texans also did something on their Instagram on their socials as well.
Speaker 2: So Willie Nelson is the guest, right, another Texas guy? I don't know, I got it. He's got to be there. I mean, the odds on favorite if you know Alex is going to be betting over here. Who's going to be the special guest? Willie's on the album? Willie's from Texas. You can't do better than Willie Nelson Texas show.
Speaker 3: Jolly did the halftime I believe last year on was it Thanksgiving or Christmas?
Speaker 4: Where Dolly Parton, Remember she dressed up in.
Speaker 2: Like Thanksgiving game, So I don't know she's She's done a halftime show before as well. Miley.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see Miley on this okay.
Speaker 2: From Van Helen frontman.
Speaker 4: Former Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar and.
Speaker 3: Celebrity chef Guy Fury are out more than a million dollars. Two trucks carrying tequila from their joint business venture were hijacked. Hagar and Fury launched Santo Tequila brand back in twenty nineteen, and earlier this week, the trucks were transporting more than four thousand cases of tequila into the US from Mexico. Mexico, Oh sorry, earlier this month. The hijacking, we're getting details on it happened in Laredo, right on the border. Representative for Hagar told Fox Use the hijacking and robbery are believed to be an organized crime effort. Hagar called the incident a huge setback, but added that.
Speaker 4: They're great nobody was hurt. They're glad that nobody was hurt.
Speaker 2: So this is on the Crazy Criminal blog page. Also, if you remember Adam Pacman Jones on the Crazy Criminal blog page, what did he do? I got in trouble. I'll leave it at that, Okay, Yeah, lots of celebrities on the blog page. Did you did you happen to see that story? If somebody was illegally transporting tarantula's. Oh my god, this is the thing that absolute nightmares are made out of, just containers of baby tarantulas. It's so disgusting. I got pictures, video, all of that. We need to talk about the crazy Criminal blog page for sure. Today fider Man said, Oh.
Speaker 3: Ah, America's Golden Girl, Betty White, is being honored next year with her own stamp. She's among the first of twenty twenty five designs of next year's designs that the US Postal Service announced. So Betty was chosen as an icon of American television who shared her wit and warp viewers for seven decades. The Postal Service also added that she gained younger generations of fans as she entered her nineties. She was also revered as a compassionate advocate for animals. It's been almost three years since she passed away. She was just eighteen days shy of her one hundredth birthday.
Speaker 2: That's why they said that she never had kids, because she was so like in the animals and for babies for her children. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they said that about her her whole life. She was so into animals.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about yacht Rock a documentary. It's a new film that's going to be on HBO's career.
Speaker 2: Second story we've done on this thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, the headlines write themselves. So it's gonna hit HBO the twenty ninth of this month. But apparently in the new film, Christopher Cross admits he sold weed to earn money to make that self titled debut album in nineteen seventy nine, which was a smash hit.
Speaker 2: He's like, I financed my original songs.
Speaker 4: By selling weed. I had a very successful business.
Speaker 3: I bought a tape machine, some consoles, and I invested in a studio in Austin.
Speaker 2: He also, so he did that before, years before jay Z.
Speaker 16: Yes.
Speaker 2: Jay Z's like, oh, I sold drugs to finance my first album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had a crack business.
Speaker 2: The yacht rock King did it, right, did it not? The yacht rock King did it thirty years earlier? He did.
Speaker 3: And he also said he was on acid when he wrote the lyrics to ride Like the Win.
Speaker 2: And so, I mean, these are.
Speaker 3: Just two little nuggets that you'll.
Speaker 4: Find in Yacht Rocket documentary.
Speaker 2: Do O c K say less? Ryan don't know? Okay, those are headlines I'm watching already, I'm watching, You're already gonna watch before that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Else was watching tonight?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Dollas Nastal TV.
Speaker 1: Everybody mama watching Let's go, Let's go.
Speaker 7: Dollars, Yes, yeah, my name about tonight. Texans are gonna play the Cowboys on the road. Texas come into this game as seven point favorites. Kick off will me at seven fifteen. You can watch it on ESPN if you want to go watch some football in person this upcoming weekend.
Speaker 2: I got a pair of tickets for caller ten to.
Speaker 7: Seven, one three, two and two five nine four five to go see you of h take on Baylor at td ECU Stadium this Saturday. Caller ten seven, one three two and two five nine for five. Those Coogs tickets are yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh wait a minute, are you kidding me? That's not it? Where are you fighting all this? I grabbed the wrong drop. Oh you meant to play this? Yeah? For real? Cold, that's just pretend that was with you? Okay?
Speaker 7: And basketball Rockets got another win yesterday.
Speaker 2: They blew out the Bulls one forty three to one oh seven.
Speaker 7: Fred van Vliet had twenty eight points in the game, just to outscore all players in that one.
Speaker 2: Rockets have now won five in a row.
Speaker 7: Tonight they're going to play the Bucks up in Milwaukee, tip offs at seven o'clock and you can listen to the game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven to ninety And the worst kept secret in Baseball This morning, the Astros are changing the name of their stadium. It will no longer be Minute Made Park. It will be dyke In Park. They're going to announce that officially in about thirty minutes. But don't worry because you already heard it here on The Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: That's going on in sports Old Scoop Middleton over here, scratch my eight, Good.
Speaker 14: Job Houston, Rock Houston's alternative all day, and The Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Ninety five ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. Well we were in the nine o'clock hour. That's our fourth and final hour together. Guys, This morning is flying Ball. If you're just joining us, guys, you missed a lot. You got to get in early man the Guitarvest, We spun the wheel, had a great time. We're gonna spin the wheel all week long. At eight twenty this morning, Flyleaf went off. The great a Ron Jones autographed guitar is going on. Fourteen guitars at all times on the Wheel. Eight twenty is when we're gonna do that. Okay, full lineup now tomorrow. Chili Brown Thanksgiving audition with the Fall Mix. I thought it was one of the great readings of all time. Last last week, I thought it was one of the greatest readings of all time. The Pumpkins spice price is right on Wednesday. Nobody has a stronger fall lineup than the rod Ryan Show. I get it. Boo Blaze down the hall, I understand it. I love to I love me some Boo blaz I probably put them on after ten as well. But the fall lineup here on the rod Ryan Show, it's stacked. Okay, because guitarist every day, and then Chili Brown and the hype Man on Wednesday, and then read my Lips all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Not only that, but you're doing the grand prize drawing to the Alter Ego stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is not a national trip. But this is not a national contest. It is a trip out to California to our Alter Ego show. January eleventh, we qualified our first person today at six forty five on the Fun Fact Flashback Guys, Homeroom, Homeroom is lit. Okay, you got Sean Connery doing what he does every day. We're gonna get somebody qualified for that trip to our alter Ego show. So that's a big deal. So you got that to look forward to. I will get to some Google Doll tickets. My Buffalo Boys will be in town with our friends Dashboard Confessional. It's a great show, Smart Financial Center at Sugarland. We'll have those tickets coming up for you in just a little bit, a Wall Nation tickets on another show. You just gave away some football tickets. Yeah, is this the u of H game? Because they don't always wear those those baby blues. But are they wearing the love You blues for this against against Baylor?
Speaker 4: Okay they are. They are their new profile picture on U of H.
Speaker 2: They're wearing that. Yeah, that's exciting. That's really exciting. So we're in with you all week. It's a huge, huge fall spectacular here on The Rod Ryan Show. And then we will be off for Thanksgiving week. I'll be doing a little road tripping and that's I know. I'm a crazy person. I'm a crazy person getting on the road. We got a thing that we gotta go. We're gonna go to Dallas and then we're going up to I think Waco, Great Wolf Lodge. Oh fun. Yeah, So I'll be out there on the roads with these crazy maniacs. It's insane to think that I'm gonna be I'm the guy that talks about all you crazies on the road, and I'm gonna be one of you on Friday. I'm gonna be in that mess after my kid gets out of school.
Speaker 4: Yeah you so listen.
Speaker 2: This isn't gonna come as a shock to anybody. But they were talking and down here it's it's a legitimate question. Elsewhere in the country, I don't think it is like, hey, what's your favorite gas station? I mean, down here it's BUCkies, hands down. The heavyweight champion of the world is BUCkies. In the South, what else compares love? What else do they have? BUCkies? It's like always crowded. I don't care that much.
Speaker 3: It loves Pilot the Texan. You know, I'm always going Okay, I'll tell you where they are.
Speaker 2: Okay, then tell me about Wah Wah. I don't know why that's the number one in the northeast Philadelphia. Hey, we're way down here. Would you just said ask you? Well, ask me about here? Oh, here's hot up north. I don't think.
Speaker 7: Anybody cares about it. Is like the wah wah capitals, the vegas up there. I think you get yours and whatever else they get up there.
Speaker 2: Did I make it up? Or is there somebody that like stole Bucky's logo and is trying to compete against them and opening up a big one hundred and twenty five gas station thing.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know about stealing the logo.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it just looked similar. Have you seen any of this?
Speaker 6: I have it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you'd go against that bohemoth, but I guess if you can duplicate what they do and get away with it, why not.
Speaker 3: People love these things, but it has gotten a little bit more commercialized, like I feeled it used to like I feel like there used to be more things that were available that were like authentic to different distributors, and now it's like a to be like, Okay, no, this is like you know how HB has like Hill Country Fair, this is our brand, this is our product.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like BUCkies has.
Speaker 3: That all over the store, which is where you might go find something from a different on and end place, like a different Texas distributor. It's more like, Okay, the BUCkies brand is superior, but.
Speaker 2: You're not getting beaver nuggets at Circle K. You're going to BUCkies for beaver nuggets. They saw other things. So in the sound, BUCkies dominates all the gas station game by essentially you know, doubling as a shopping mall. AMPM and Quick Trip were also ranked very high. The ampms I have seen. Okay, now in the Northeast, if you're looking for the food and the gas and the hogis and the breakfast sandwiches, wah Wah came out on top. People love wah Wah. I've heard the name. People talk about wan like they talk about BUCkies or like they talk about in Florida public scat, you know, like they love that. They just have a love for this, like people love BUCkies. Okay.
Speaker 4: I did see a wah Wah when I was in like North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I think, Okay, in the Midwest, people say Casey's General Store. If you're traveling that way, that's the place to go. And then if you are headed out west, circle K circle K to me, is always just as station. I mean, circle K is not It's not comparable to BUCkies at all. That's it. It's like a seven eleven. Yeah, circle K, right, Yeah, So that's all they have out west, so don't even go out west. Don't even go out there. There's also Maverick, which carries a bunch of hiking and camping gear. Oh that sounds fun. So they only really asked about gas stations that had convenience stores attached to them. So I'm sure there's smaller locations, and I'm sure there's I mean, like Costco, I know sells gas, but that wasn't included in the discussion when you're talking about your favorite gas station. It's still listen. I've been down here a long long time. It's still amazing to me that BUCkies would spend the money on a billboard and tell you that their location is ninety eight miles from there. Yeah. And then what the one after Madisonville.
Speaker 7: I was driving back from Camping Latin, not this past two weeks ago, but it was like in case you missed it, and then it had whatever the next one was after Madisonville.
Speaker 2: It was counting down to like Hey, only one hundred more miles til you get to another one. I went to I was going up. I think I guess to ninety. I don't remember how I got. I don't even remember a blackout. I was driving too. It's scary, but I drove to Renfest and I can't remember what BUCkies we went by. It's the only way I knew my kid was sleeping in the backseat, because because she didn't say anything, like, you can't go past a BUCkies if you have a child in the car, let alone multiple kids. But that's how I knew London was sleeping, because we whisked right past it, and I said, oh, it's gotta be out, dude.
Speaker 3: The line to get into Renfest, I went later in the day. You went in the morning. The line to get into Renfest. This weekend, Barbarian Invasion weekend.
Speaker 2: This was the busiest I've ever ever seen it. It got to go early, insane. You gotta go. You gotta get their gates open.
Speaker 4: At nine or something with kids right like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we took a little bit of a backway, but there's that one road in Nothing has changed. Everyone tells me it's different. It's not. It's still great. It's awesome. But yeah, you got to get there early. If you get there and I get it because because it gets adult, it gets adult meaning just not it's just it's it's an older audience and it's, you know, Barbarian weekend. The clothing is what it is. I'm out the door at four and then you know the barbarians, the real barbarians are coming in at four. It's like the line to get in. It's it's crazy. So yeah, I'm an early I'm total Clark Griswold, the first guy. I'm parking in the back so I can get right out. I'm running in slow motion up to the moosehead. Good job.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We have some tickets to give away, Yeah we do.
Speaker 3: We have a parent tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls. We announced this summer Anthem tour last week. They're playing with Dashboard Confessional, It's More Financial and sugar Land on July seventeenth, and tickets will go on sale this Friday at ten am at livenation dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, those are all our friends playing that show. Seven one three two one two five nine four five. If you want a pair of tickets, I'm looking for caller ten rod.
Speaker 9: Ryan Show on ninety four five the.
Speaker 2: Bus, ninety four or five the bus, Good morning rod Ryan Show. Oh, I guess we gotta go to the phones here, Good morning rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, looks for some tickets.
Speaker 2: Man, Hello, Yeah, who's this? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Where are you? Where are no? Where are you right now in the airport sounds No? No, your radio you're working?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh this didn't go through Chili. Chili forgot we're doing a giveaway, he thought, because we've been doing this alternative income, this national thing, he hasn't had to work with that. It's not true. Hey, dude, what's your name? James? James? Your color number ten? What's up? We can hear you? Just fine? Now, bro, congrats? So what are we giving him?
Speaker 3: James gets the Goo Goo Dolls tickets, Summer Anthem chore dashboard professional here. This one is coming to sugar Land. So congrats he's winning. Before you give my clouds.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, dude, thank you for that. Thank you so much for that. Have a great time man the Google Dolls dashboard. That's a great show. That's an awesome show. All right, dude, forward, dude, thank you, thank you. Can you tell people Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: No, you can, dude at Nutcracker Market told so many people Happy Holidays.
Speaker 2: Happy Holidays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, that's in there with Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Happy Thanksgiving is weird to me? No, we Harvard, I'd be guitarvest all right, Alex come.
Speaker 7: On online, Kid's Alex Online, ninety four five, The muss everybody mama listening?
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, football, lad a well for you today, since everybody's stressing over the Texans game where Chilly is at least, you're just gonna practice your field goal kicking anybody field goal kicking, just field goal flicking because you're using your fingers.
Speaker 2: Did you see College Game Day the kids? The kid hit it. He did hit eight hundred thousand dollars. Yeah, that's pretty crazy. They do that every week and usually they give him a couple of chances to do it. Yeah, that was pretty cool. And then yesterday I watched I was watching red Zone.
Speaker 7: Within like a five minute span, they were three or four missed field goals within thirty five yards.
Speaker 2: It was just like miss, miss, miss miss.
Speaker 7: So maybe go practice kicking some field goals and you can help out some professional pickers later on. But go check it out. Kick the field goals. Get ready for tonight. It's Monday Night's a ball game at the world, say mist Rid Ryan show Page.
Speaker 2: At the bus now, all right, maybe this will help you out. I bet it will. As these his tummy's upset. It got this big night, big night for that bubble guts. I know what it's like. He's just he's not been himself today. He's just not been himself. He's nervous about tonight. I don't think he's got anything to worry about. I think the Texans are going to take care of business tonight. I think Texans. Did you see my whole feet? Is the traveling Texans that that stadium? Because I know it's fifty to fifty when they're here, it's going to be the same up there. It feels like it's gonna be a fifty to fifty situation. Here we go tonight tonight, Texans are going to get it done. Ninety four or five the buzz shirt popcuts right man, ninety four or five buzz tonight tonight, Jilly, come on, come on, Jilli, tonight tonight.
Speaker 6: I might not come into work tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Believe in you, Tonight Nations get it and then you know what I'll play tomorrow for you, just for your buddy. Today is the greatest day. We'll play this mash, We'll play that smash Pumpkin song for you.
Speaker 1: It is the great day.
Speaker 6: I haven't known I have wrong lyrics?
Speaker 2: Buddy, Well, I think that goes something like that. I mean, how are you feeling about tonight's game? Bro?
Speaker 12: Hell us, I'm trying to detach myself from high expectations.
Speaker 2: You can't. I mean, you can't, you can't.
Speaker 12: I mean it's a big rivalry, Dallas versus Houston.
Speaker 2: Wait, waitit that until I moved here? Hang on a second, I gotta ask, Alex, what's the call on this? Do they play enough for it to truly be a rivalry? If it's an end state one, you can count it. Okay, all right, well then okay, proceed.
Speaker 12: Okay, So you know we hate Dallas?
Speaker 2: Yes, So.
Speaker 12: That's what's you know? They both teams are going to be hyped.
Speaker 2: For it, Tessa, are you out on Dallas altogether?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 4: Okay, I watched every Texans game this year. I have not watched Dallas play.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you came here.
Speaker 4: They just don't give me joy anymore.
Speaker 3: Alex I'm not going to be like you and just be sitting in misery with my team.
Speaker 2: Right when you came here, you were kind of all guns of blazing cowboys. You grew up watching.
Speaker 3: Them and grew up with when I came here, I told you growing up and little Corpus and myself is a little Corpus Christian. We always cheered for both. Now it's predominantly Cowboys there in Corpus, but there.
Speaker 2: Are a lot of Texans fans.
Speaker 3: And I lived in Houston in my twenties too, so when the Texans launched, right, I was here for that.
Speaker 2: But what did we do before? Like we didn't we do with some teaser pictures of you or something before we announced who was coming? Yes, and one of them you were wearing a Cowboys proudly, proudly.
Speaker 4: Okay, I still have a Cowboys ters, gotcha.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm trying to think because I remember people going, oh, Jesus Christ, and you hired a cowboy fan, right, that was a big deal.
Speaker 3: And honestly, in my heart of hearts, when I if I flipped the channel and I'm watching, it's like, do I even watch this and get my hopes up? It has been such a downfall for that franchise.
Speaker 2: So you root for who tonight or do you just do you take the approach I can't lose. So last year c J.
Speaker 3: Stroud and the Texans they became I mean, they just became popular. They just became like we're doing something right over here, and it feels good when the city's in a good mood. I've obviously gone to way more Texans games than Cowboys games since I've lived here, so I'm rooting for the Texans.
Speaker 2: I hope they will.
Speaker 3: I think the Dallas Cowboys franchise is a mess. I think it is a complete mess, and it's honestly, I just like Chila have disassociated with that. I think if you've been watching any football, the Texans are kind of a lock, like.
Speaker 6: You should run for off.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about a lock. I think they're a lot.
Speaker 3: With the way the Cowboys have been losing at home, with the way the Texans really need.
Speaker 2: A win right now.
Speaker 3: I know we're like like like a lot of injuries, but even the Texans hurt.
Speaker 4: I think they beat the Cowboys easily.
Speaker 2: There you go, did you just hurt? Did you just hear that chili you should feel? Does that make you feel about it? From a Cowboys ish bro.
Speaker 6: Until the game is over?
Speaker 12: Because all right, I love the Texans, you know, die hard Texans fan, but I don't enjoy the games that much because something always happens. Now, I see Miko Collins travel with the team, so you know, but I'm still trying to be like it, do.
Speaker 6: We need them?
Speaker 12: Do we want to get them hurt in case we make playoffs or you know?
Speaker 6: So I'm just kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It'd be easier if we had somebody on the show that was rooting for the Cowboys, because then we could get these new popsicles involved. Did you see these? Did you see these chili? Yeah? So yeah, it's I am never ever listen to me, but I am never ever. My kid loves gummies, like the gummy kids, you know what I mean, Likeicorn gummy they bring them, but no, please don't. These are Trolley is like the gummy company that makes like the worms, the gummy worms and stuff like that. I'm not talking about weed stuff. I'm talking about the candy now. Okay, so the candy company they just did you think we were talking about weed? Because I'm because you're involved. Okay, you're involved over there, all right. So there are these new gummy popsicles. We we knew, we we knew, we knew, we right on, Alex thank going on. They're a hit on social media. They're almost pornographic gummy worms. They're not safe for work. Think of the size of a popsicle. Think of the pliability of a gummy on a stick and bringing the popsicle to your mouth, not the mouth to the obsticle. It's floppy. It's like a normal popsicle, but floppy.
Speaker 3: Okay, So why do they make these the size because a popsicle is kind of a popsicle size, So.
Speaker 2: That there's a dude eating one online and I'm just gonna say, I mean, it should be safe for work. But something doesn't seem safe for work about it. It's headlining the food blog page today. It's a floppy popsicle. A popsicle already conjures up a certain visual, and then when it's a sloppy can you imagine a floppy gummy banana actual size? It's like, okay, what what? What? What directions? You're gonna you don't have to be chilly to go in that direction. Okay, you don't have to be Chilly, You're just gonna go in that direction. Okay.
Speaker 12: Make sure you pay attention to the Instagram image. Okay that's on there, because in the drawing something doesn't look right, so you.
Speaker 2: Can tell Chilly has already spent some time with this. All right again, all right, the new gummy worm popsicle headlining the food blog page today NSFW on the.
Speaker 19: Bus, strangers from strangers into brothers, from brothers into strangers.
Speaker 2: Once again, we saw the whole world. I couldn't see the meaning.
Speaker 19: I couldn't even recognize my friends.
Speaker 2: Older.
Speaker 14: But nothing's any different right now, feels the same.
Speaker 2: I wonder why.
Speaker 7: I wish they told us.
Speaker 9: It shouldn't take a.
Speaker 1: Sickness or rare planes falling out the sky?
Speaker 2: Do OPTI tize you hear you miss me? Do opt to tide? Do hear you think goodbye?
Speaker 1: I don't wanna like there's two money. I don't want me to do miss one more.
Speaker 16: Time, one more time, one more one more time, one more time.
Speaker 1: I miss you.
Speaker 2: To tell bo imit it it's still hart seven after all these years, and I know the next time.
Speaker 1: And all this is gotta happen.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I love you while we're here.
Speaker 1: You have to tattoo here?
Speaker 2: You miss me? Do you have to teto here?
Speaker 9: You thinking?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 1: But I don't wanna like this.
Speaker 2: Too money, but I don't want to wait to do this.
Speaker 16: One more time, one more time, one more, one more time, one more, one more time.
Speaker 2: One more time, one more, one works time, one more time, one more tie. I miss you. All right, here we go one more time, one more wind for Chile ninety four five to bars. Good morning, rod Ryan's show today flew by. It was a fast show. Today went quick. Great day today. Thank you everybody for joining us and hanging out with us. A lot of activity on the web. I think a lot of people were checking out Chili six picks. I think they because they don't know what kind of car crash it's going to be. It was fantastic. I looked twice today. Listen, I'm saying, Chili gets the milkshakes in the yard. I get it. He gets the milkshakes in the yard. Tests people want to see, like, Okay, did Chile did he half a it? Did he actually take some real pictures? He's got dirty lou on there he's got.
Speaker 4: It might be dirty, Lou it's doing all this.
Speaker 2: What is the Mauricia? Is that a stock beer photograph? That last one? He's like, oh, just because I only took five, here's a picture of a beer. Is that your picture?
Speaker 6: Or it was me earlier during the week when I went to a to a local watering hole.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, what they wasn't the six picks? You do what you want with him? Oh? Did you guys see the breaking news? Oh nine thirty the astros were going to have some kind of a big announcement and had us all in just wondering what it was going to be. What's the house?
Speaker 8: Minute May Park will be renamed dyke In Park starting in January. It's a fifteen year naming rights with dike In, a Japanese based manufacturer of air conditioning products.
Speaker 2: Do they say what the what they spent for that? They do not fifteen years? What do you think five five million a year? Billion jillion dollars. We's gotta be five million a year, right at least more than that? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Wow, I think that they got the World champions the championship, it goes up.
Speaker 2: Oh, hell yeah, it does for sure. Yeah, you charge way more than that. You charge way more than you did. Okay, what are we giving away? I know the show.
Speaker 3: I've left a pair of tickets to see a Wall Nation. So they're coming to House to Blues April first, and you can get tickets to this now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: All Right, we will have a question for you on the.
Speaker 14: Flip Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and the rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 2: Shows ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan Show almost out a year on a Monday. L l l la la la la la la la. But we got to know the show. We got a Wall Nation tickets for you April first, House of Blues tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. Okay, what's your question?
Speaker 4: Who's in a stamp?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's easy? All right, that's a good Monday. That's a good Monday. Easy question, Easy in out. Let's go seven one, three, two, two, five, nine four five.
Speaker 3: If you know the show, Hey, Alexa, play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio, getting.
Speaker 15: Ninety four point five the bus station from iHeartRadio The.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan Show every morning six to ten on ninety four five The buzz ninety four to five, buzz Finger eleven, Paralyzer, Rod Ryan Show, your Monday edition coming to a close. Come on, guys, Yeah, there's a ninety percent chance that thunderstorms looks like this afternoon we could get some rain. Some of you have been kind of dealing with some rain on off all morning. Long. Appreciate keeping us posted on that Hi today of around eighty three. Let's go. He's now time for I Know this show on ninety four five the.
Speaker 1: Bus l l La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 3: La la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Good morning, rod Ryan Show, Good morning, Well, Hello, who's this Chris? How's your hammer hanging pretty good? How do you answer that?
Speaker 4: Why do you do you ask?
Speaker 2: How do you ask that better question? I like asking because I'm curious what the answer is going to be. He said, pretty good. This hammer's hanging good. Guys, hammer's hanging good. Ask him a question? Hey, hey you hey the other Texas hammer? Who is getting a stamp? She lit truck Betty White. Oh, I thought he's gonna get it wrong. This knows the show all the way should get it down. You hit the Nation tickets. That's next year. Maybe which version of all right, Chrissy, are you interested in this football game tonight? Oh yeah, Texans all the way, Texans all the way. All right, Well, Chili's gonna love talking to you. He's gonna set you up. He's gonna set you up with those A wall Nation tickets. And uh, I'm with you, Chris, I'm with you. I know nothing about you other than your hammer hanging. Your hammer's hanging good. I think you know how to pick football games. I think the Texans take care of the business tonight. I really do. I'm not just being a homer. I think they take care of business tonight. Chris, hang on for me. Thanks for being a part of the show today. All right, thank you, Thank you, bro. I mean as our friend Chester pissed, once said Dake Dollas Nation.
Speaker 1: Little TV. Everybody mama watching.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go. There's coming to dominate.
Speaker 1: Old drink dollars.
Speaker 2: That's what we need to do, Okay, we need to go one, two, three dominates. It's easy, right. Sean Connery took care of business this morning. I never heard back from Amy on the picture Yeah, Amy was a fresh fisher this morning. No, she doesn't. Fresh out of bed, head to head Amy out Sean Connery with a couple of wins. Now he's gonna go for one number three right, yes, milf number one link today Chili's Exciting six picks Top five link today guitarists. Another great guitar went out the door. Let's do that again? Oh yeah? Talking for their game tonight, Chili's excited guitarist, what do we fly? Leaf went out? Aaron Jones went on the wheel? Fourteen fourteen guitars on the wheel. We'll spin the guitarist wheel at eight twenty again tomorrow. Chili Brown seven Chili Brown. I hope he's in a good mood. I want you, but I want the texts just for that. We got another person qualified for our alter Ego trip that we are giving away out to California. We will qualify somebody on the Chili Brown game. So you know he's going to be ready to go because he knows what a big deal it is. We'll get somebody qualified at seven to twenty to win that trip that we give away on Friday. Okay, tomorrow tat Tuesday, Chili Brown More guitarists, more everything tomorrow, okay, NonStop. Noon's Jeremy back. I believe so his birthday today. I know it's his birthday. Happy birthday, Jay. When he was off last week, I feel like he's here now. Big Jeremy Benson having a birthday today. That's awesome, all right? Picking tickets at the one o'clock hour. Follow us at Rob Ryan's show on All the Socials now Blue Scott. We haven't left anything. We just added Blue Sky. Okay, that's it. Testa's on Houston Life today at one. Everybody Mama watching tonight. Texans get it done. I predict a victory AMS. Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast checking out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.