Speaker 1: Are you guys ready for War the Roses. Yeah, all right, War the Roses.
Speaker 2: We're going to Meriden. Natalie is on the line. She has I think a problem with her boyfriend named Cam.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Natalie, Good morning guys. Oh, welcome to the show. Welcome to War the Roses. I hope we can help you out today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll say we're about to see because we're about to call Cam. But before we call your boyfriend, we need to know why you think he's cheating on you, Like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me with my roommate.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: And basically, like he spent a night at my place black weekend, and.
Speaker 3: I mean he stays in night, you know, quite a bit or whatever.
Speaker 4: But like in the middle of the night, okay, he got up out of bed. I thought he was in the bathroom, okay. And yeah, and so like I fell back to sleep, no big deal. But an hour later I wake back up because I can hear him.
Speaker 3: Coming back in Okay, and I and.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, I heard my roommate Hannah's door close at the same time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So wait and you. So you think he was in your roommate's bedroom for an hour.
Speaker 3: Yes, And he's just been like.
Speaker 4: Acting really weird lately and just like it's just been weird.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like, so I take it you've never fallen asleep on the toilet before in the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Night, I mean, not that I know of.
Speaker 2: Is that a thing I.
Speaker 5: Have a couple of times?
Speaker 1: Okay, but still, you heard your roommate Hannah's door shut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was kind of like he was leaving.
Speaker 1: Hannah's bedroom and not the bathroom. Is that what you're thinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think that he was leaving her room, and like when he comes over, they're just like weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's just weird.
Speaker 2: Maybe she heard somebody moving in the hallway and poked her head out. Maybe I guess he could be an she be.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Valid We're gonna check it out anyway, because I feel like you said he was acting strange. They're both acting strange now, and you really believe it was Hannah's door that shut and he came back into.
Speaker 2: Your room and not the bathroom door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Well we're gonna call him up, Natalie, you're gonna be listening in. We're gonna call up. We're gonna offer Cam some roses. We're gonna see what he says. Feel free to jump in at anytime. Are you ready to get some answers? Yeah, we're gonna call him up. Hold on, you'll be listening in.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope she didn't really hear her roommate's door shut and he was in there.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm hoping she was just like, who's in the hallway? Like, oh, and just close the door.
Speaker 4: You know what, if you record your name and reason for calling, I'll see if this person is available.
Speaker 5: Fred from fly Hey, is Cam there? This is Fred from Flowers Express.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm awesome Flowers Express.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Flowers Express were new here in Merida, and I was just shooting you to call to let you know that you actually want our online weekly contest, which is a dozen roses absolutely free. Congratulations. Wow, that's great.
Speaker 4: So you need my card and uh no, I.
Speaker 5: Actually don't need any info from you. Here's the deal, though, I'm not going to send you the flowers. It's to pay it forward promotion. We'll actually send the flowers to sowing on your behalf maybe Bright and so and s day. Maybe if you have like a girlfriend, a wife, a loved one in mine, mother, sister, so and you just maybe want to send flowers to the brighton their day, We'll get them out for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's an amazing deal, one hundred percent free. We can get going if you want. Yeah, man, all right, Cam, let's do this. So I have a card in front of me. If you'd like to write a message down on the card, we could do that. I put a love you know who, love you know who?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh right, and do you want me to put like XO xo Cam? Maybe some emojis with your name?
Speaker 2: No, let's it? Got it?
Speaker 5: And then can I address the card to someone?
Speaker 3: Uhm h a n a.
Speaker 5: Uh Hannah, I knew it.
Speaker 4: I doew it?
Speaker 3: You peace. You need to get your out of my apartment before I beat her ass and your ass. I swear to God, Cam, I swear to God. What do you God?
Speaker 4: What do you think it's happening?
Speaker 3: What do you think is happening? Cam? This would be nice.
Speaker 4: She's always like this, She's always hanging out as the third wheel and like never gaze us a hard Times about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, all right, I gotta jump in here.
Speaker 1: I Cam, you just sent flowers to your girlfriend's roommate. It's Courtney Savannah Walmart Jeff from Kiss ninety five to seven.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is war the Roses.
Speaker 3: Oh does it? Does it make sense?
Speaker 4: Why does it make sense? Cam? I'm getting like three flowers or whatever radio show sort of thing makes sense.
Speaker 2: We're wondering why you sent them to Hannah.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you think is happening.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know what you think. Man, Like I'm just saying thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just being nice.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, what are you saying thank you for?
Speaker 4: You want to elaborate thank you for the other night when you left and.
Speaker 3: Then came back in an hour later. I want to thank her for whatever.
Speaker 1: The hell she was doing.
Speaker 4: Then what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Can like we address the situation from the other night, like sneaking out of your room?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: So I fall asleep.
Speaker 4: I hear you get up, you leave.
Speaker 3: I think you're going to the bathroom. I'll fall back to sleep. I wake up, check the clock. It's an hour later.
Speaker 4: You walk in Hannah's door closes. Do you want to explain yourself? I think the entire world would love to hear it. Yes, I don't know. Maybe like I woke her up when I got like back to the room. It was in the middle of the night, Like, I don't exactly How are you doing for an hour in the middle of the night, and now you're sending her flowers.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Yes, sent the flowers to Hannah. Obviously something is going on. I'm gonna put you guys on hold, Natalie. I offer couples counseling if you want to get more answers. I don't think we're gonna need more answers out of them that we're getting right now.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't think you can even form a full complecent No, I'm not really interesting.
Speaker 1: We're gonna listen. I'm gonna give you more info, Natalie. If you want some counseling, hold on the line. Don't go anywhere.