Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host. Cliff Dunning shared all the quaintins be.
Speaker 2: Forgot and thever bro to my.
Speaker 3: Should the quatins be for good? Max for.
Speaker 1: Side, my dear.
Speaker 4: For so another year comes to the end.
Speaker 5: We're wishing twenty twenty four a goodbye. Welcoming in twenty twenty five. Twenty twenty four was good. It was a good year for many of us. Like every year, it has its high points in its low points. But I'd say for Destiny and for Earth Ancients as a whole, and for me, Cliff Downing, your host of Destiny and of Earth Ancients, it.
Speaker 3: Was a good year.
Speaker 5: And a lot of great events happened, a lot of discoveries, a lot of news. Politically in the United States, some people may have thought it was a train wreck. Others are rejoicing for the return of Donald Trump. I don't know. I am at the point now where I'm like, let's wait and see rather than giving an opinion. It's like, wait and see, wait and see what happens. But this is not a political podcast, and I've never promoted any politician.
Speaker 2: As a rule, we just don't do that.
Speaker 5: So but hey, happy New Year. And I hope you're doing well on this holiday week. I want to mention that today's program is kind of highlights of twenty twenty four. We're going to pick some of the better programs to discuss, but before I do that, we have some announcements for Destiny. Destiny's been the little sister of Earth Ancients since its inception in twenty twenty one, and the idea behind Destiny was that the Ancients, our ancestors, had a lot of wellness developed as they evolved. And when I say wellness, I'm talking about meditative practices, consciousness raising practices, body exercises that triggered hormonal releases, were benefits like yoga, like taichi, like stretching, and Destiny came out of Earth Ancients. Need to discuss those without making them Earth Ancients topics. So although we cross over and get into a lot of consciousness, a lot of wellness topics, and everything in between, it really is a standalone web podcast, it's a standalone podcast on a lot of levels. And because of that, in twenty twenty five early I'm hoping in the verse month or two, we're releasing a website for Destiny. It's all things Destiny. It'll be the podcast itself and a way to listen to the older programs. It'll be a resource of content, products, services, references, consultations that you can go to. And they'll also be a whole section on the books as well as comments, articles and so forth and so on. So it's going to be a full service website that you would never see on the Earth ancients. So rather than letting Destiny kind of follow the back drop, a lot of you have been asking for more material, more resources, more content outside of just the podcast, and so our job, my team and myself, our job is to present the content in the form of an audio, and we will also have a YouTube channel where you can actually see and hear the that we have each week and get that sense of who they are as well as the audio. Now, the website again, we're going to be launching it probably at the end of January, if not sooner, and giving you a chance to comment on it. And that means that it's a whole social media aspect as well, which means it's gonna there's gonna be a Facebook page, there's going to be a probably an X page you formerly Twitter, and an Instagram page, because there's a lot of information that can be presented in the form of products, in the form of services, and a lot of you don't have access to this in your in your city or your state. Uh, there's certain certain parts of the country are more active in the wellness and the personal growth the conscious area than others, and so there should be access to everything that we have on this podcast Destiny. So if you if you don't find it on the website, you'll find it on Instagram, or you'll find it on Facebook, or you'll find it on X and so forth and so on. So we want to make as much available as possible and give you access to whoever's on the program, and that's you know, it's a big list of individuals. We have a once a week show every Wednesday, and it makes sense to have a website, and so I'm really excited about it. Mark Foster, who's in London, is working on it. We have the we have the basic lookdown, very very easy to navigate and of course resources and that takes a little more time, but the basic platform website will be up i'd say within thirty days and I'll make the announce when it does go up. So there you go. Twenty twenty five, we are recognizing Destiny as a important part of the First Ancients network. I always say Destiny is are our little sister, but it's really standalone. I mean, we have the best of the best on many of those programs, including all the topics we touch with. We touch on. So today's program is a taste of wellness, consciousness, paranormal, and we even threw a little bit of artificial intelligence in there, so just kind of sweeten it up. But I want to also mention that twenty twenty four is or was an important contributor to our ability to move beyond the mundane. And the mundane is what we're doing in the physical body, and the techniques are offered on Destiny should be a consideration of yours. If you are sedentary and you don't get up and move enough, think about yoga, think about taking a basic course. I don't go to a class anywhere after COVID because basically COVID shut all the group participation down because you couldn't really mingle. I continued on with my yoga practice, and I practice yoga maybe three or four times a week in the morning. If you don't have a stretching program. It is critical to staying well, to stay in mobile. I mean, as you get older, it's tougher to stretch, it's tougher to bend over. And when you sit half the day, you gain weight and you're less active and the body is like what are you doing? You got to get up and move. So I really urge you to think think about yoga. And it doesn't matter how old you are. If you're in your eighties and nineties and you're not that mobile, you can stretch in your chair. There's stretching exercises where you've been forward, you've been to the left, you've been to the right, you've been back. That can be enough for real, real wellness. And of course if you can stand, if you can walk, going beyond sitting and being immobile is critical. It's really important now. If yoga is not your thing, tai Chi is another excellent exercise. And of course we had recently somebody on the show talking about walking and walking is huge. It is huge. So make twenty twenty five. You know, if you're into the resolutions for the new year, make movement one of those, because it's really going to help you in the long run, stay young, stay active mentally, physically and spiritually, and help you move forward into the new year. So with that being said, our program today is with a number of different authors. I think it was one, two, three, four, five, six different programs that we took highlights from and they are what I thought a good crossover of highlights. So today's program is Program Highlights for twenty twenty four and the guests are a variety of people that we've had, mostly authors, but there's some specialists as well, and Happy New Year. So in presenting Program Highlights from twenty twenty four, we're looking at impactful interviews that really highlight the human condition. And what does that mean. Human condition is we're physical beings. That's the number one thing we recognize that most of us are getting up. We want to make sure we're well. We don't want to be sick, and we are working, we're interacting, we're having relationships, we're having personal and professional success and problems, and so we want to highlight the programs the interviews that bring this all together. So we're talking physical, we're talking mental, spiritual, and beyond. And so this series of interviews were highlights that bring together everything that we present on destiny from different avenues, be it consciousness. We even have highlights from fasting, which is a big one for me, how to raise your frequency, spiritual experience, breathing, and so forth. So these are all this is kind of a s mortgageborg of some of the better presentations for the year twenty twenty four. We've had some fantastic guests who are speaking on spirituality religion, how the two intertwine, how a spiritual life may be different than a religious spiritual life, and what's the difference of the two. In this interview, we hear from Jonathan eller B and the information he provides in his book The Seven Gateways to Spiritual Experience. And I was very impressed in this description of what it means to be spiritual, how it integrates with current Western philosophy, as well as what I'm interested in, which is Eastern philosophy, Eastern religion if you want to call it, religion, and the spiritual practice that separates organized religion and Eastern religion. I think it's a great revelation for you to say this started at this young age, because you have accumulated up until now a lifetime of discovery where you're explaining, and you're exploring, and you're able to vocalize as a teacher and also as a minister this sacred life. And I'm curious talk a little bit about the different avenues of spirituality. And when I use the word avenues, we're more than a physical being. You've described that and we understand that. But is there a guidance through the unseeing side? Is there what they call spiritual helpers angels? Now we talk a lot on this program about the Akashak records, is that something we tap into. Talk a little a little bit about where this experience comes from, because it's not just you're tripping over and all of a sudden the sky opens in booming voices. Hello, this is Lord Jesus Christ or whoever. You know. Some people do have that too. But about the array, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of avenues.
Speaker 3: So it's a great question and it reveals an important topic where people immediately begin to get confused about spirituality and the journey. And I think your question implies two different things. I'm going to try to briefly talk about them both. So the first is what are the vehicles? Like? How do we have these experiences? So I say something about that briefly, and then the other question is what is the territory, which is what are we experiencing? Like where does it come from? And the reason why I identify both these things is because unless you're naturally prone to spiritual experience on the guidance that you're talking about, you're gonna need to get in a vehicle to go. So, so to use the metaphor, it's like some people can just walk and they travel the territory, they're just there, Yeah, But most of us have to get on a horse or get in a car or a boat or a plane and then explore the landscape. And I encourage people to think about it like that because in terms of vehicles, I recommend that people consider teachers, practices, philosophies, and experiences. These four things ultimately comprise your spiritual path. If you want to make a path. Okay, so that's you have some teacher, like an individual or small group of individuals that you learn from practices that would be things like yoga, meditation, a Bible study, sweat lodge, right philosophy, the body of knowledge that comes out of those teachers and practices, and then your lived experience can't all just be handed to you. Now, if you don't have a religious tradition or a spiritual tradition, and they usually have all these tied up in a bow for you, then I say, for anyone listening to your shelf, you don't know where to begin, or you just kind of do this part of me, You just do this shit on your own. You really need to pick at least one of these three teacher practice philosophy and commit to it for a period of time, or you're never gonna get up the mountain. Right if you don't pick a teacher and stick with them, pick a practice and stick with it, pick a philosophy and stick with it. It would kind of be like you go to a parking lot of a beautiful hike that leads up the summit of a low mountain, and there's several trails to get to the top, and you walk up one, and then twenty minutes later you're like, I like this trail, I'm going back to the parking lot. I'm gonna check the map and pick a different one, and then you go ten minutes up the next one you're like, that's too steep, and then you go back down and the day's over. And you've gone nowhere. You spend a lot of time in the parking lot. So that's most people on the spiritual journey today. But there is something up. So we've just talked about the vehicles, but then there's the territory. And to the other side of your question, I absolutely believe, for lack of a better word, there's something out there that is not us. It is not psychological, it is not a projection, it is not neurological. Although when we interact with this other dimension or these other dimensions of our reality, it registers neurologically. It impacts us psychologically, and we see in the modern medical and scientific community a lot of struggle trying to understand which is the tale and which is the dog. And interesting if you look at the work, for example, of Andrew Neuberg, acclaimed neuroscientist. Even he you know, rigorous education, high Ivy League associations, even he is quick to say, no, we cannot prove that this is all generated in the brain. When we measure the brain. When someone is seeing a spirit, it actually registers the same way as when someone sees their friend arrive or a dog walk by. It doesn't look like we're creating this the imagination center is not engaged. Frontal lobes shutdown. It is like literally the same as meeting a person. So, yes, there is another dimension out there, and we can be guided by it. We should be guided by it. It must inform our spiritual journey or otherwise we are doing nothing other than living in relationship to humans and human teachings.
Speaker 6: And I think that.
Speaker 3: Is a very are to me, but a very narrow spiritual life, a very shallow kind of experience of what's possible.
Speaker 5: Talk briefly about the spiritual life as it compares to a religious life. Somebody who is adherent to the Bible, who follows the guidance of their minister, their rabbi, their priest, and somebody else who may not consider a religious life a spiritual life. What's the difference.
Speaker 3: So a popular answer to this question today, and I'll try to be brief, but a popular answer is cynical, and it is to say, you know, religious people are trying to teach you how to live, and spiritual people are people who are living. You know, stuff like that idea that if you're religious, you're somehow missing the boat. Religious people talk about hell and spiritual people have been through it, you know, this kind of thing. I think that's a bunch of garbage. I think there's all kinds of people that are quote spiritual, that are full of it and are self deceiving and egocentric and making shit up as they go. And I think there's all kinds of religious people that are profoundly connected and incredibly wise and loving and the opposite, right, all kinds of horrific. I mean, I don't even know if I can talk about this on your show. I don't want to be too controversial. I mean, Donald Trump is coming out with a Bible that he's endorsing because it's got, you know, documents in it that support his agenda. I mean, give me a break. Like, there's all kinds of people that manipulate and waste the power of religion. Of course, people have abused religion forever, and the same is true of spirituality. And yes, spirituality is also powerful. It's essential to healing. It's a part of who we are. So my answer to your question is that it has to do with the placement of spiritual experience. I think in the religious life, what we see is that the teachers, the practices, and the philosophies. As I talked about earlier, they come first, and if you have an experience, well good for you. We hope you feel something in church. We hope you feel something in synagogue. We hope you feel something at the mosque. Now, don't try to run the place. Don't go telling everyone about it. You're not in charge, right. We got the teachers, we got the teaching, we got the practices, and hopefully you'll feel something in there. In spirituality, I believe it's flipped, so we are driven by experience, we're driven by the personal call. Typically people who say they live a spiritual life are referring to something that is intimate, that is personal, that is active and meaningful, and it may have expression in a religious community and it may not. But whether a person is religious or not spiritual as their focus or not, I think what drives the difference is the personal journey, the idea that the religion just serves the journey, versus the religious life where the religion is the journey. And that's of course where it gets all messed up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's funny too. When I was younger, I started meditating when I was eighteen.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: It was trained Maharishi mesh Yogi, the transcendental meditation phenomenon.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But my father was very devout and when I explained it to him, he was very angry with me. And he was a teacher, and what he had understood is that when you meditate, you enhanced the body, mind and spirit. But also since that time, they've come out with scientific studies that the two brains left and right unify themselves. It's extremely helpful healing, and there's other benefits that are coming up to But for me and for many others, it's the experience of opening to the possibilities. And for some reason, this is a challenge even today for Orthodoxy and religious Orthodoxy because in some ways I think that they feel that you are being empowered to a degree where you're a god like and that's blasphemy. So as a minister, although it's in your inner faith, and I don't know that entailed, but talk a little bit about using these Eastern philosophies that are ancient, tens of thousands of years old, and how they open us and should be used today to experience what you call the sacred.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, I'm making that's a lot, Jonathan, I got it.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 3: I got so good.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at your face like, okay, dude, what are you talking about now?
Speaker 3: No, I love this. And once again I'm going to start by answering a question that's implied in your question, So if you don't mind, start there, and then i'll get into the Eastern piece. The first thing that you addressed is that there's this and I would call it weird, right, there's this weird tendency in religious communities to be fearful of spiritual experience. They like it if it's contained, they like it if it serves their mission, but they're terrified if it challenges them. And I think there's a few basic things going on that I love to name for people so they can understand what they see. The first is a phenom a sociological phenomena through you know, anthropology and sociology we've studied and we know happens all over the world and has happened throughout time, which is when a new movement emerges, such as a spiritual movement. Let's just use Christianity as an example. It is profoundly common, like almost universal, not universal, but it's pretty common for the human animal to vilify or demonize whatever movement we are moving away from. So it's not enough to say we found the gospel. There's an incredible teacher on the planet named Jesus, or or the spirit of Jesus came back, and we're living a new way. I mean, that's miraculous to me. I think that's wonderful. I have no problem with that. But see what humans do with it is then, and we do this with cars and music and politics. Then, instead of being okay with just saying this is what I believe, now, we make what I used to believe, or what's around me, or what my neighbors do, we make that bad or dangerous. Don't talk to them, don't be near them, They're gonna damn you forever. Right. That sets the stage for all kinds of human atrocities. I'll just leave it at that. The next dimension of why I think we see this phenomena of why the religious are fearful of change or outside influence or spiritual experience, is another human frailty, which is control an egoism, which is everywhere again. Car dealers are like that, chefs are like that, parents are like that, And that is simply to say we want to keep people in our seats and we don't want them going to other seats. We want people to be a part of our crew, not another crew. But here's the last thing, and I think you touched on it. It sets the stage for talking about Eastern tradition. I think that in recent generations we've seen a political co opting of this consciousness, which is to say that we want the minds of people. And I don't know that it's explicit. I don't believe that this is a conspiracy. Personally, I think it's happened unconsciously. But we like people complacent, we like people predictable. We like to focus on normalization and standards. We don't want to be running people through schools where you know, and it's starting to happen anyway. We don't want to run schools where diversity is celebrated and where kids are tripping out and where people understand that reality is negotiable. What kind of a society would that be?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: It appears that it might be impossible to run a country or an economy if there isn't a predictable paradigm or a predictive perceptive reality. In other words, idea of reality that we all agree on. But see, the problem is we don't all agree on reality, and moving to your next point or to your main question. We are influenced by cultures from all over the world and they show us again and again that reality is different for different people. The Eastern traditions in particular, now going specifically to that.
Speaker 7: Have been.
Speaker 3: Not entirely, but we could generalize and say there's been a very large focus in what I would call the mystical. The mystical meaning that each individual can cultivate an expansion of consciousness, that we can transcend ordinary identity and even ordinary reality. Right is built on the concept that all form is formless, and formlessness is form. What the heck does that mean? That there's a great mystery, that there is some unable intangible that is actually running the show. And through meditation and other similar practices, we can not only glimpse that, but we can even ultimately, in the case of enlightenment or Satori or somebodi, we can even merge with it. And when we return to our lives, we are empowered because we understand the power of mind, the power of present moment, and interestingly, and maybe I'll just stop there, because there's a lot to say to say about the gifts of different traditions, including the West. But interestingly, in my years of study and work, some of the most influential wise impactful Christian leaders that I've known, and Jewish leaders that I've known for that matter, have been open to Eastern traditions.
Speaker 5: One of the constant themes on destiny is self esteem, cultivating, developing, and dealing with growth self esteem. Growth. Without good self esteem, we don't think of ourselves very highly, we don't have good relationships, we don't do well in life as a general rule. And in this interview with Blake Bauer, who is an ex punk rock musician, we learn what it is to cultivate self esteem, and we also learn why we should be thinking about this all the time in our interactions with others. His book is You Were Not Born to Suffer. And here's an excerpt from that interview that leads me to my next topic, which is self esteem. Yeah, and you have a chapter called Healing Guilt, shame, and Insecurity, which leads to self esteem. And I'd like you to talk a little bit about how we nurture our self esteem and of course your book provides excellent affirmations and tools for nurturing self esteem, but I'd like for you to talk to the listeners about some of the technique perhaps that you've found are the best and most beneficial.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely so, thanks clip So that's the perfect segue from what I just said before. So to me, the most important insight when it comes to self esteem and confidence is understanding this idea of trusting yourself and valuing yourself and how do I do that practically? And so if someone's listening and they feel like they struggle with their sense of self esteem and self worth, the most important thing to understan stand is that we got here because early on we never learned to feel and believe that we were worthy and that we mattered, okay, And practically, how that shows up is because basically we repeat our habits every day and that's how we get to where we are. And so the habit that leads to bad self esteem and poor self worth is saying to yourself, I don't matter or I'm not worthy. And how that plays out is when you say my feelings don't matter, my needs don't matter, my preferences, or my calling doesn't matter. And so a lot of times, in relationships and throughout our life, a lot of us are living on a day to day basis where we internalize, repress, reject our feelings, We internalize, repress, reject our needs, We internalize, repress, reject our calling or our desires, either because we're just not aware of them right we're on auto pirate, or we're afraid to talk about him, or we have never learned the tools to talk about them effectively and we don't want to make a mess. You know, we're self conscious about even beginning the conversation. And so when you feel something and you don't express it, you're betraying yourself. When you need something and you don't express it, you're betraying yourself. When you feel called or passionate about something, but you're always stopping yourself out of fear, you're betraying yourself, which means you're hurting yourself with all these habits. Okay, and then the other thing that comes in the same theme is that when you don't train your mind and your mind is running all over the place every day, you're betraying yourself. You are hurting yourself because you're allowing your mind and your thoughts to just do whatever, and you're the victim of those unhealthy thoughts. So you know, Cliff, if I was your brother and I betrayed you and hurt you on a daily basis, would you trust me?
Speaker 5: No? Would you like me? It depends because there's friends that you like so to a certain level, and then you have people that you love which you think, well, love one So it'd be tough. So I don't god, i'd be it'd be tough.
Speaker 8: And if I was abusive to you, but you're traying you on a daily basis, right, it'd be hard to like me, right and hard to trust me right. So I'm drawing this out because this is actually the relationship that most of us have with ourselves. We abuse ourselves, We allow ourselves to be mistreated, We reject and betray our true feelings and our true needs and our true calling too much on a daily basis, and so that the result of that is me feeling like I don't have a lot of value. But also I don't trust myself, and a lot of self esteem has to do with trusting yourself and valuing yourself. So then the question is okay, well, I see I don't value myself because I keep letting myself be mistreated. I'm abusing myself, I'm rechecking my true self. So how do I change this? While the key is to learn how to start being your own best friend, being good to yourself, being loving to yourself in the present as a practice, just like transcendental meditation. Right, it's like twenty minutes a day, twice a day.
Speaker 5: It's a practice.
Speaker 8: Learning to love yourself and have a healthy relationship to yourself is a practice that you have to practice throughout the day every day, from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed. And every time you express what you're really feeling, every time you express what you need, every time you act in integrity with your inner calling, your instinct, your intuition, what's really going on inside of you, you start to trust yourself again and you're telling yourself just a little bit more that day that you are worthy, you matter, you're valuable, and over time you rebuild trust in yourself. It's just like let's say you've been married to someone for twenty years and you have kids and you have this life together, and one of you really fucks up and betrays the other one. Right, there are a lot of certain situations where in that marriage they will work to come back together and try and trust each other again because they have built so much together that they don't want to lose it all right, Yeah, and that's kind of like our relationship to ourself is like you have been with yourself for decades.
Speaker 5: And you can't get rid of yourself.
Speaker 8: You can't reverse yourself, even if you would like to write. Then the question is how do I rebuild trust? I have to hear this, and so to rebuild self esteem, to rebuild confidence, to rebuild trust in yourself, you have to learn to be good to yourself, to be your own best friend, practically from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed, and so out of my work, that's what I focus on helping people understand is what I learned the hard way, how you actually do that? And so, for example, taking care of your mind is one of those secrets, because if you don't take care of your mind and train it, you'll never trust yourself fully. How can you have full self esteem and self confidence if your mind is all over a place and you don't trust your thinking and you don't trust your reactions, and you don't trust your perception on reality, you can't have strong self esteem, right. So that's the key is to learn how to take really good care of yourself in the present, and then you're rebuilding trust on a daily basis.
Speaker 5: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we'll return shortly with Destiny Program highlights from twenty twenty four. We'll be right back. Today's podcast features highlights from twenty twenty four. These are topics that cover physical, mental, and spiritual wellness, cultivation and how we can live this human experience in harmony. Let's bring in a tool, because each chapter ends with a series of tools. Wy don't you give us a suggestion for an affirmation for self esteem? Okay, beautiful, I think it'd be great. Give us you know how we proceed, how we would use an affirmation to begin building self esteem. Absolutely so.
Speaker 8: I'm sure most people who wristsen are familiar with affirmations and an affirmation.
Speaker 5: To refresh our memory. Just for the for those who don't use affirmations, yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 8: Affirmations tend to be a positive or healthy thought or phrase that are typically a higher vibration than a lot of the other limiting beliefs and thoughts that we think on a daily basis. So like a lot of people might might think a thought and they're not even aware of it, like I'm not worthy of love, right, or I'm not good enough right, which then drives I need to go shopping so I can be good enough negative affirmation exactly, And we're we're very good at that, right. And then the other thing we do a lot is we have a lot of fear or so we also wary a lot, right, And we all realize that worry plays out on thoughts. And there's a saying, I'm sure you've heard that I love, which is that you know, worrying is like praying for what you don't want, right, So affirmations help you pray for what you want. Affirmations help you pray for how you want to feel right and how you want to be. And then the other thing is is that when you wake up in the morning, your brain starts to fire off thoughts, right, and those thoughts are typically based on your conditioning. And we wake up and a lot of us start thinking like, oh man, what I got to do today. I'm so stressed, I'm so anxious. I got a zillion things to do, And so that's causing parts of your brain to fire that are tied to fear and to stress, and when that happens, your body starts producing unhealthy chemicals like birds.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 8: So when you start using affirmation, which means intentionally and consciously choosing positive thoughts, healthier thoughts, you're also starting to activate parts of your brain that have atrophied or that are not fully switched on. And so when you start to ding an affirmation like I am worthy of healthy love, where I am worthy of kindness and respect is a really good one. I am worthy of kindness and respect. Just saying that thought to yourself turns on a part of your brain that has been off, and that part of your brain starts to release serotonin and dopamine.
Speaker 5: Breath work is always interesting, Holo Traphic breathwork and breathing has always been a big one. There's different techniques and we had a author on the program, Francesca Simpa, discussing her new book on breath work and the Benefits of working through your life Purpose, which is the title of her book, unlocking your life purpose. And this is a segment of that interview where Francesca is highlighting how she clears her blockages and her life purpose and opens to and it opens to more access and opens more access to her life purpose through these breathwork techniques. In your experience, what would you say is the percentage of people who are doing what their life purpose is versus those who are stuck in a job or in a lifestyle that is manufactured. Perhaps the parents suggested it and they went through life following their parents' guidance. I think a lot of people do this, by the way, Yes I'll go to school. Yes, mom and dad, I'll be a doctor. Yes, mom and dad, I'll get this kind of job. And they're miserable. Yeah, but talk a bit about in your experience now, since you've launched Mastery, people who are in the right place.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's a pretty depressing statistic. If you're going to make me put a number on it, the amount of people who are actually living their life purpose, I would say less than ten percent. But the really important piece to that is that nothing is wasted what you're doing right now, the occupation that you've chosen. There's a reason for that. So I don't want anyone to feel down on themselves right now and to feel like they've lost time, because that's not true either. Whatever job you've chosen right now has given you a set of skills, has given you relationships, has given you a network, has given you experience, and a lot of that is going to be transferable, and a lot of that also has clues into the next level or the next path that you're meant to pursue. I had a long career in advertising and marketing, and none of that has been wasted. I used all of that knowledge to build my personal brand. I've used all of that to build the brand for Mastery, and all of those colleagues, a lot of them have started my breathwork journey with me, coming to my community classes. A lot of those people have become investors in my company. So nothing is wasted where you are now, but there's just an opportunity for you to find more fulfillment in what you do next.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 5: You haven't talked about the higher self or the soul and how they influence our decision making. Will you say that through your breath work technique, that you're having more of communication with this higher level of your consciousness, which I call either the higher self or the soul.
Speaker 9: Great question, Yeah, breath is that direct connection to the high your version of yourself. So what is happening physiologically is you're changing the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in your body. What that does is it starts to quiet down the default mode network or what I consider the ego. That's the really loud mental chatter, that's the protective mechanisms, that's the analytical mind. And you start to expand your consciousness and you activate different regions of the brain. You go into your subconscious, and your subconscious is the storehouse. That's where all of your memories, everything that's inspired you, your beliefs, your values, your emotions, everything lives in your subconscious. So breath takes you to this more expansive place where you have more options, you have more possibilities, you have more visions, you have more downloads. And the interesting thing that starts to happen is when we play the right music and when we say the right cues. You know, if I said to you Cliff in a song for you know, I want you to see the highest version of your life. I want you to see your dream home. I want you to see the travel, I want you to see your family. You will all of a sudden get these pictures. And the really cool thing is, I feel like there's a really beautiful distinction between visualization and visioning because visualization we sort of curate that image. And again, when you're breathing and you're visualizing, the defenses and the doubt and what you can create are down and then you have this opportunity to see something bigger. But when you're visioning, that's a download from the universe. That's just like this picture that gets dropped down and you're like, oh, whoa, I didn't know that was the north Star and now I had this clarity of where I'm going. I can give you a specific example to help paint that picture. You know, when I started breathwork coaching, I've always been pretty ambitious, So I was like, all right, if I'm going to become a breathwork coach, I'm going to be on Goop. I'm going to do sessions for Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Jenea on a stand. I'm gonna go to This is like going to be my clients hell and I would do breathwork and it was like, no, You're going on a book tour and I was like, whoa, I'm an author. So that was a vision that I got from breathwork before I really started writing or I even had plans to put a book out into the world. That vision came through, and then I knew exactly where I was going that I wasn't meant to be the you know, the celebrity breathwork coach. I was actually meant to write a book.
Speaker 5: I think we all aspire for the celebrity support and acknowledgment, but that's not always realistic, I think.
Speaker 1: Is what you're.
Speaker 9: Suggesting manifesting from your ego versus your soul.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, very good talk about the dynamics of breath work and what happens when we breathe in a certain manner. What is access number one, what is cleared number two? And number three? How it sustains you.
Speaker 9: So breathwork always finds the highest emotional charge and that's a little terrifying because you can't hide from the breath. So I have a lot of clients come in and they're like, you know, I'm really frustrated with my wife today. She really triggered me. And then we'll go into breathwork and they'll see the seven year old boy whose mom is reprimanding him and feels alone.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: So it always finds the highest emotional charge. Or I'll have clients that are like, you know, I'm really pissed off at my boss, and then they'll see infidelity and their breath work and they're actually feeling ashamed of themselves. Yeah, So breath always finds what is lingering most loud in your body, that's blocking your energy. So that is something that's always fascinated me, and even as someone who thought I was extremely self aware, even recently, I'll share a personal story with you, Cliff. You know, I came off a week of a grind on this book launch. You know, I was in like seven cities in two weeks. I was extremely exhausted by the time I got home, and I was convinced that my partner was not being supportive enough, and I was so mad at him. I was like, can't you have more patience with me? Couldn't you just have like dinner ready? Like don't you know I need sleep? Like oh, my god, what couldn't he be so not understanding of my schedule? Like, what is his problem? I was one hundred percent sure that he was the problem. I went into breathwork the next morning and I saw and I was bawling because this reflection and revelation was so enlightening to me. But I was like, I'm the problem. I have completely deprioritized my relationship because of this book launch. I have put him on the back burner. I have not showed up, and now I'm expecting more from him, but I'm giving less. And I was like, holy shit, I'm in the wrong. And I couldn't believe it, Cliff, I couldn't believe I was the one in the flock. That's what breath does is it gets to the truth. It gets to your most authentic truth, and you can never escape the real emotion that's really residing in your body. So that's one thing that I just really love about it. And that's why I also think that you have to do it consistently, because even somebody who's been breathing every day for five years, I'm still coming up against areas where I'm wrong and my conscious mind is, you know, disconnected to my subconscious motivations. So while you can definitely have cathartic releases that are life changing in one session, which I've had several of those, and they've changed a behavior pattern from one trigger being dissolved or one revelation being just completely exposed from the route. I have to do this consistently, which is why I built the app, because I know we all need to do this consistently because there's been too much conditioning, there's been too many stories or expectations from our parents or society or brainwashing that we have to do this work every single morning, every single day, take action from that place in order for the results to really last.
Speaker 5: Now, you just said something that I was going to ask you, and that is that this is a daily practice that you're suggesting you cannot skip a day, a week or whatever and come back to it.
Speaker 9: It's like working out, you know. I say this to my athletes all the time. I'm like, would you work out one time and expect to be physically fit? Yeah, these are muscles that you have to exercise, and we're developing them and we're building them. We're building our intuition, we're building our self trust, we're building our self worth. So twenty minutes every morning. I've made it as short as I possibly can, and I recommend doing it first thing when you wake up.
Speaker 5: Understanding our energy field, our frequency has been a big one for many of our authors and a theme that we've carried over on Destiny for most of the year. And what's important is to understand that we're not just our brains, we're also frequencies. We're living energy fields. And when you raise your frequency, raise your you can call it your biasphere, your auric field. You begin to sense more around you. You can become aware of the relationships you have, the work that you do, and so forth and so on. And in this interview with Selina Matrea, who is the author of Raise Your Frequency, Transform Your Life, she discusses her own transformation after a auto accident which left her brain somewhat numb, and how she came out of it and how she began sensing energy. I've been practicing energy work when I was very young. I became a reiki dealer. And I don't do it that I do it on myself or my girlfriend, but that's energy and it's an ancient energy understanding. But you're asking us to look at the energy of the body and how we distribute it. So how do we recognize that, because that's.
Speaker 7: What our emotional body does. Our emotional body. You see, here's where we are now. We are trained and conditioned from birth to respond to chaos from more chaos. When we're born, where babies without language? What does a baby do to register and to communicate its discomfort? It cries, it's uncomfortable, it's hungry, it's wet. So the baby responds to difficulty with more of the same. It cries to get attention. So this concept of responding to difficulty with more of the same is so ingrained in us, and then we're conditioned by the families we grow up and by society to do the same thing. We're also taught that our brain is the most important part of our body. What were you thinking, my mother used to say to me, or somebody who's interested in what's going on in your brain? Local what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: So we're taught that we are our brain, and I think teachers like Eckartale other teachers have come in and said, no, this isn't the case, and it's very true. The brain was not meant to be our guidance system, our GPS. The brain was meant to structure what the intuitive body guides us to be. The emotional body we have was never meant to be a landing field, which is what people do. Something happens, they dive deep into it. Something difficult happens. They dive deeper. They start creating stories. They tell the stories to other people, and suddenly they're keeping these stories alive longer than they need to be. Because we're trained to use our brain and our emotions, we're not trained to use our energy fields. We're not even introduced to them. We're told that they don't even exist. So what we're doing here, which I'm so excited about and on a mission to share with as many people as possible, is that our energy fields were always meant to be our daily GPS. And so as we recognize, as we move through the day, we have the opportunity to use to answer your question, we have the opportunity to use the emotional body. So I go through my day and it's like, you know, I wake up in the morning and I live on a pond, and I had this gorgeous view, and I wake up in the morning, and I'm like so excited because I've had a good sleep and I'm full of what's going to happen today, and so I'm ready to get started. And so I'm at high frequency. So I recognize, ooh, I'm at high frequency. Or if I've had a night where spirits keeping me up and they do this a lot, and they take me on these journeys and they keep me up for three or four hours, I don't get any sleep. I wake up the next day and I'm like, you know, I really am not feeling all that great. So I get to recognize that. And when I recognize I'm not all that great, I immediately shift my attention and I go into a meditation to clear out the energy from the night, and I wake up and I'm feeling so much better. So that the structure here is to be aware, through our emotions and our thoughts what's happening, and to use the practices that are given in the book very easy to use to shift to become aware and to access the vibrational system. So understandable. You would say, I don't even know, Like I've done reiki and I know what that feels like, but how do I experience that on my own and that so the book teaches you. It teaches you how to acknowledge, how to access and how to actualize the high frequency energy at any moment of the day, even in the middle of trauma. So it's a process and it comes. The first step comes with awareness of our state and then the willingness to learn how to choose our states. So it's like anything else. If I want to consciousness is a muscle, right, and if I want to get bigger biceps, which I do at sixty nine, I have some freeways that sit across the room, and if they sit across the room, cliff they do nothing. But when I pick them up and use them, my muscle gets really well developed. Why because I put my attention on it, and I I took the instrument that's needed to grow the muscle. Consciousness is the same. So for most people who don't know they have this muscle, who don't know how to access it, that's what the book does. It teaches them how to access it and then how to use it. And that's why it's a workbook because I wanted not to just do teaching. I've gone to lots of workshops I've read tons of books, and I've been so grateful to the many teachers that are out there, but I have left more workshops going wow, how wonderful was that? But what do I do now? I've read so many books that were like, what a great book, But what do I do now? I'm overwhelmed. So the book was meant to be a workbook, and it's structured as a regular book, but in each chapter it's written sequentially. I didn't think about this. Spirit gave it to me this way. They told me exactly what practices to put in, and then I pulled stories from my student that illustrated. So each chapter has a theme to it, and the book grows so you're able to take it in one chapter at a time. And each chapter has a theme and then practices related to that and then a story from a student that speaks to that theme.
Speaker 5: Excellent. Yeah, I want to correct myself. EKG is for the heart, and this is a big one for me. Let's talk about the heart because I have more heart centered sensations than my brain. My brain's very active, but when you're talking about energy, talk a bit about heart sense. There's people who have developed applications ones called heart math. You can actually use the heart as kind of a small brain to sense the people who are around you, to sense what you're doing, and so forth and so on. Talk a little bit about the energetics of the heart and it's important in sensing energy.
Speaker 7: Well, the first thing I want to share is I find all of these apps incredibly curious. I think it's wonderful that people have the technology. I think it's wonderful if apps help people. But the first thing I say is, people save your money and learn how to connect to your own vibrational system, because for me, it's not just in the heart. When I think somebody somewhere decided that the heart was a really beautiful instrument and that maybe this is where our energy lies, it's kind of like somebody decided one day that yawning meant that you were bored, So everybody thinks when you're yawning, you're bored. And I don't know where that came from. So I'm not disputing that we have an energy system. We do, but I can't really speak to the heart as that because for me, it's a system that runs through our entire being, and I don't know that it has any central location. I just know that there is the ability for us to we have to take ourselves out of this because this is all so distracting to experience the interior of who we are. So when we close our eyes, when we go to quiet, there is a practice, very easy, unbelievable. One of the reason I got the book, and this is indeed the book, Raise your Frequency, Transform your Life. The acquisitions editor at in Our Traditions said that it was the breath of life practice that sold him on the book because he was a Buddhist for thirty years and couldn't stop his monkey mind and picked up the practice and it was gone. So the breath of life is a practice that takes us to have the experience of the soul level of our body.
Speaker 5: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and while we're returning shortly with this special holiday podcast program highlights from Destiny in twenty twenty four, we'll rejoin you shortly. Today's Destiny is highlights from the twenty twenty four year. These are consciousness, wellness, and even artificial intelligence topics programs we thought were a good recap for twenty twenty four. I almost preach at the problems with allopathic medicine what we term corporate medicine, your HMOs and so forth, because they don't really deal with health, they deal with with the disease. And so you're getting drugs, you're getting unnecessary surgery, you're getting in radiation, you're getting all this crap that is a problem. I invited a specialist, Alan Goldhammer, who wrote a book on Fasting to Destiny, to talk a little bit about some of the techniques behind fasting and what a revolution it is for healing and wellness. Inflammation has come around to be well studied, and when you have an inflammated brain, apparently this is the beginning of dementia and other problems. But you have a section in your book where you describe fasting to balance metabolism. Why is that important? I understand why it is, but talk a little bit for our listeners.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, I mean there's a number of things there. When we talk about tabosm, we also talk about got microbiomas. It relates to it, and also you mentioned this brain information. This is really important. There's some great studies done on a rodents initially where they had thirty rats. These are genetically bred animals are identical. So you have thirty rodents and another thirty rodents. Each of them are identical, and they're fed identically, and they're in the same identical cage. It's the only difference was they gave half of the rats a wheel, and the rats with the wheel would run on the wheel and they wouldn't develop Alzheimer's disease. And people said, what the heck, how is it that exercises preventing Alzheimer's disease? And they analyze the rats and they realized that what was happening is the exercise induced b DNF brain drive neutrophic factor, which is a chemical that prevents Alzheimer's disease by neutralizing the effect of inflammation in the brain.
Speaker 6: And so it.
Speaker 10: Turns out that if you exercise, your incidence of brain inflammation goes down a lot. Well, one of the other things that dramatically increases b d and F brain drive neutrophic factor is fast. And so if you take rats, for example, again matched rats, and you feed them identically, do everything the same, but you periodically fast after the rats you double their lifespan. Wow, they live twice as long, and part of it is BDNF goes up and other biomarker changes. In fact, if you look at all the biomarker changes that occur with exercise, almost all of them also improve with fasting. And that's weird when you think about it. It's not intuitively obvious because an exercise, you're vigorous and active. In fasting, you're resting. Why would both of these completely unrelated activities avoid and cause the same biochemical improvements. And I think the reason is that both of these things have one thing in common. They both undo the consequence of dietary access. They both get rid of the fat and the visceral fat that produces the inflammation that causes all these diseases. These are not unrelated conditions. These are all common conditions but manifesting in different ways. And that's why these different conditions respond to fast whether it's high blood pressure. If you look at high blood pressure, the believing contribute cause of death and disability. We have the largest effects that they've ever been shown in treating high blood pressure. We took one hundred and seventy four consecutive patients with high blood pressure and one hundred and seventy four people normalize the pressure enough to eliminate the need for medication.
Speaker 8: We have the.
Speaker 10: Largest effects ever shown with a sixty point dropping in sistelic blood pressure and stage tree hypertension.
Speaker 5: They're they all fast at the same time period.
Speaker 10: Nope, it ranges from five to forty days. The need for fasting various on the on the circumstance of the patient. We recently did a study with our colleague from the Male clinic. Twenty seven patients with hypertension on medications. Twenty six were able to normalize their pressure entirely without medication. One required half dosing at six We follow up. Then we followed those patients for one year and we said what percentage of those people would have maintained their weight loss and what percentage of them would still be off drugs and have normal blood pressure. Seventy six percent of those patients on follow up had maintained their weight loss and the majority had normal blood pressure without medication even a year later. So what it shows you was highly motivated people that are willing to do dangerous and radical things like eat well and exercise and go to beban on and maybe do some fasting can not only overcome this disease, but maintain it long term. And this is a disease that almost every doctor in the country will tell you you'll be on the drugs for the rest of your life because they don't see people get well.
Speaker 5: Hm, that's fascinating.
Speaker 6: I was in Texas.
Speaker 10: I gave a talk to a group of medical doctors diamatologists, and we talked about my experience treating diabetes. And one of the doctors came up and these doctors were almost all overweight. They were serving them pulled pork sandwiches and chocolate cake. And there was nothing to eat at this conference for me except there were some decorations on the table, some bell peppers, they put some grid. I have to say they were delicious. But anyway, that afterwards, one of the doctors came up to me and he said, you know, I've been treating diabags for twenty five years. I've never seen one get well. He says, maybe I should try this diet stuff myself. And I'm thinking, you know, if I've been treating somebody for twenty five years and nobody ever get well, I'd start thinking maybe it's me.
Speaker 6: But you know, maybe that's just me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, are there any studies on the effects of fasting with the pre onset of dementia or any of these brain fog conditions that are just overwhelming us right now?
Speaker 10: So there's no conditions showing the reversal of the state ablished dementia with fasting. But there is some excellent data coming out from Dean Ornish, the guy who's been famous for his work on carivasctual disease, and he's looking at he's looked at prostate cancer and now he's looking at Alzheimer's disease, and so I would defer to his work. We haven't published anything on Alzheimer's. You know, it's a very difficult to study. You have to do really long term follow up. It's hard to objectify. We tend to focus on the low hanging fruit, the people that are doomed success that have faculous results and make us look good because we're still doing something that's considered very controversial. I don't know that we're still up there being equated with Jim Jones or something. But you know, fasting long term still seems kind of radical. I mean, most people think if they got on a plane in New York, and they flew all the way to California. They'd die over Colorado if they didn't eat those pretzels. You know, I'm pretty sure the pretzels saved their life.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 10: But he is doing work on Alzheimer's and diet, and so I'd looked at him for research on Alzheimer's.
Speaker 6: It's not a condition that we've had success reversing.
Speaker 5: Well, it's funny because we were just talking about the reduction of inflammation, which is the big problem with dementia, and if fasting reduces it or perhaps limits it with a follow up refeeding as you call it, and lifestyle change, I wonder if there is a chance to reduce it or I'm not sure you can reduce or eliminate the damaged able.
Speaker 6: To stop it. We know that you can stop it.
Speaker 10: Like I said, exercise helps prevent Alzheimer's disease, and rats and human beings that by increasing BD and F and fasting definitely increase BDNF. But remember, inflammation isn't the enemy. Inflammation is the process of the body uses to get well. It's just when the inflammation doesn't work, when it's limited because of the greasy, fatty, slimy, dead, decaying flesh, you know, disease state. It never gets a chance to help the body resolve the problem and becomes damaging in and of itself. So like in fasting, inflammation actually goes up, but then it resolves the problem and comes down dramatically. So it's not that the inflammation is the problem, it's just the medical management is seeing inflammations pump so that they give you drugs the suppression inflammation, and the problem is at first, it's like if you treat reumatron arthritis and you get pregndice on it. First it's like a dream because the pain goes away, but then it becomes a nightmare because it turns out the way it works is turning off the immune system if you need your immune system, and so long term it's a nightmare. It's like these new drugs they're using for a weight loss, so zepic ANDJLP inhibitors. People are eating ultra processed foods. They can't regulate the quantity, so they get fat. You give these drugs to people, they get sick enough that they eat less of that highly processed food. They lose some of their appetite, and so they get a little bit less fat. On the long run, it's a complete nightmare because you know, all you're doing is giving people the ability to keep doing the thing that causes the problem, but making them sick enough that they don't eat as much of it.
Speaker 6: That's not a good long term solution. A short term though, they lose some weight.
Speaker 10: But if you just are interested in short term weight loss, I tell patients just get a chainsaw, cut your leg off at the hip. It's forty pounds overnight, no messing around, eat whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Jesus duc that's pretty radical. That's pretty extreme about.
Speaker 10: Well, radical means radical, root, rut or cause. So yeah, everything we do is pretty radical. Trying to get the router cost, which is, instead of trying to suppress your satiety mechanism so you can keep eating crap, what we would say is, let's stop eating crap. It's like trying to treat alcoholics by telling him to drink beer and wine. It's not going to work long term. Okay, what works is to stop drinking. You want to lose weight, stop eating the sugar, oil and salt that full your sotiety mechanisms, and you will lose weight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want you to address a portion of the book that I thought was pretty enlightening, which is fasting for the reduction of obesity. This is a huge problem in America because not only our diet, but sedentary lifestyles that creep up and then you're given the drugs for cholesterol, you're given blood thinners for perhaps to heart condition, and it's an ugly cycle that people fall into.
Speaker 10: The very lucrative cycle though it's working great, and especially now the new drugs you have to take for the rest of your life, that's what they're looking at. Drugs you take or inject forever. Becomes a great profit center. And also it means you don't have to give up your addiction.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: Again, alcoholics don't like being told they have to stop drinking.
Speaker 6: It seems so radical, I mean, no drinking at all.
Speaker 10: But you know, overweight people don't want to be told they have to give up the hyperprocessed foods, which makes us up to seventy percent of the calories that people eat.
Speaker 6: As we're talking about going.
Speaker 10: Really radical back to a whole plant food diet, the kind of foods people ate for two hundred thousand years until the industrial Revolution two hundred years ago allowed us to strut transitioning to ultra process foods.
Speaker 6: But now that's the diet people eat.
Speaker 10: When you go into a grocery store, like I made a comment that ninety five percent of the foods and Whole Foods have nothing to do with Whole Foods. And the owner of Whole Foods, who was at our facility at the time before it got by Amazon, so.
Speaker 6: That was not true. It was ninety nine percent.
Speaker 10: The ninety nine percent of the food and ninety nine percent of the profit had nothing to do with Whole Foods.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 10: And so you know, and they explained to me, you should be grateful to those people buying the meat, fish, foul eggs, area products, weill assault, sugar, chocolate, because they're all the profit was. If it wasn't for them, there'd be no Whole Foods. And so now when I go into Whole Foods, like I was just in New York and there was a huge Whole Foods. There were like one hundred checkouts, and I saw these people filling up their carts with all this highly processed, help compromising food. But my attitude's very different. I went around and thanked them for their support.
Speaker 6: You know, it's like you know, you're.
Speaker 5: Fuddy, come to my clinic. You suggest in your book prolonged water fast can reverse obesity. Tell us how that works.
Speaker 10: So what happens in water fasting is I mentioned in the study we did recently where people in what two weeks are fasting, they would lose ten percent of fat, twenty percent of the ten percent the body weight, twenty percent of their fat, forty percent of their visceral fat. You lose this weight, and the fat loss continues even as you replenish protein, water, fiber, and glycogen. And then assuming you're willing to eat a whole plant food diet, you'll continue to lose weight. And that's exactly what our patients do. So and if you're a male, you can expect an average of three pounds a week, a female about two pounds a week. And that's with moderate activity. That's not being an Olympic athlete. It's not doing anything you know, outrageous, and so you will see these transformations. More importantly, we've got lots of people that are be able to lose that fifty one hundred pounds, but years later they've kept it off and so even though we know the chance of a male ever doing that is one in one hundred and eighty in the United States. You know our numbers are completely different, but it's because we're getting people who fundamentally change their diet and lifestyle. You have to change what you put in your mouth and if you want it to be effective. It also helps to get enough sleep and do enough exercise.
Speaker 5: We finish our program highlights for twenty to twenty five. For with artificial intelligence, we had James William Bailey. I invite him every year or two just to kind of give us an update. He has his hand on the pulse. He provides in this interview a look at where artificial intelligence is going, how it's being integrated, and some of the other technologies that work with artificial intelligence and that we can expect to see in our daily activities. Let's talk about Elon Musk for a minute. I was waiting to bring him up because he hasn't done a good job with ex which used to be Twitter. That's a nightmare. SpaceX is still doing very well and according to Tesla, the car is his sweet spot. He's eating up. But why would he take on AI to the level that you're suggesting where he is spending literally billions of dollars to make a super AI computer. Is he trying to corner the market? Does he have a gall in mind? Has he written a thesis on his ideas behind this work, because that's a for serious investment.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that's a really really good question. Thanks for asking. Don't forget that Elon is also leading robotics with his Optimus robots as well. Right, and if people check out YouTube and look at Optimists too, you can see a video of just how far these robotics have done. So how did Elon become probably number one in the world in artificial intelligence? Well, all those Tesla cars have artificial intelligence in there and different different forms of AI and there learning how the real world works and how to navigate the real world. And so basically he's had all these cars out there that are basically creating the footprint for robots to be able to navigate the real world. So there's what the So we don't know his paradise plan, but we do know that Elon is standing up to the New World Order because they're trying to impose a narrative that I certainly agree with is wrong. For humanity, and he's really about competing with the guys that want to invent machine gods. He's publicly declared that he's all about humanity thriving, which is great on Earth and in the cosmos. New will link troubles me deeply, but I think he may have done it. The chips that go in the brain that they fitted the first one, Cliff, it was for a diver that had an accident that could only move. I think it was his head upwards, and he's now been able to communicate with computers. This is a good thing, but what we don't want is a worldwide adoptional enforcement of AI chips in the brain for us to join a so called ball continuum and we can talk it.
Speaker 5: I keep thinking of a boy I saw this program with this chip hanging out of his head. They drill the hole in his cranium, his bone right, and it's plugged into his brain. How in the hell it works, is anyone's guests, Because we don't really understand the brain itself. Well, it's a hid and miss and it's almost kind of well, it's a total experiment.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's very risky to obviously operate on the brain but when you're in a critical condition like someone that can't move, he's going to take that risk. And he's doing well. But you know, I think there's a battle coming. I think we're in a spiritual battle for the future of our soul, and I think humanity is going to move into two different types of civilizations. One is what I call Homo hybris, which is the arrogant human that is in the rebellion against the divine. They're in rebellion against intelligent design, and they want to invade the organic. They want to into twine AI with the organic body, and they want to seek salvation in the machine. They're looking for love effectively, but they're outsourcing God to the machine, which I think is really silly, because we have God within us. And then the second stage, which I think is really exciting, which is a new era of enlightenment. And this is where the organic body starts to uncover new abilities, new metaphysical capabilities, and so that's where artificial intelligence is a partner, not an invader, to support us in that new era of evolution into what I call Homo lucidus, the enlightened human, the human that has greater capability and consciousness the metaphysical human, and those are the two kind of evolutionary steps that humanity will take. A descent into madness of the mind and the outsourcingto the machine gods, or an ascent into really enlightenment. And what Aristotles spoke about, which is the superhuman.
Speaker 5: How do you see and you're calling it the battle for the soul? How do you see the integration at say five ten years down the road, where AI is part of us as a attachment. Perhaps we wear it around our wrist for those who really want to delve into it. Perhaps it is a upload into the brains. Perhaps in ten years we figure out a way to use AI in biology in some manner. But what do you foresee is the ceiling? Is there a ceiling?
Speaker 2: So no, there's not a ceiling. So first of all, is that I don't believe. That's sorry, that's not correct. My understanding is this is that the organic human is a vibrational creation. We are vibration and energy, right, and the soul a divine spark. The app man, you know, brahman, we have that individuality, that eternal soul that's within us, and that is entering into a new stage of evolution that this vibrational design we have as humans, and that's where the metaphysical paper has come alive. If we and so in that artificial intelligence isn't integrated with biology, it may be replacing your your your watch right with kind of an AI companion. We may not have mobile phones anymore because artificial intelligence is kind of around us and is able to communicate with us through voice or other types of imagery. But we're taken away from the mobile phone. And Jan LaQuan, the chief AI sign is that Meta agrees with me on this is that I think the mobile phone will dissipate. I think we're going to end up into different types of more relaxed interfaces like the voice or the eyes or the ears at where we no longer being focused on the screen. And that will help a lot of people because we have this dopamine addiction through social media, right we do. That's really writing the brains of the young generation. Hey, I'm addicted to TikTok. I've just started on titter. But you know, at the end of the day is that we don't want artifish intelligence to become an invader. Now, if we look at the transhumanist movement right, So their view is very simple. Now, let me be clear, Cliff on a couple of things. Not all transhumanism is bad. So people have pacemakers, that's technology in our bodies. People have cochlear implants, that's technology in our bodies. If someone loses a limb and has a robotic prosthetic, that makes really good sense. But that's their choice. But if there's an enforcement, a global enforcement that the human body is not divinely created and that we're going to become gods and put the machines inside you to actually enforce a world view of what the future of human evolution is. Now, that is a coercion and that is not divine, And so what we'll start to see things like genetic manipulation of babies so they never have diseases. That could be a good thing, but then we may lose characteristics. We may become a common platform with no individuality. We need to think about these things, right. We need to think about these things right. We'll start to see technology replace part of the brain function, maybe the way the eyes work, which is a third of our brain capacity. Now, if we start to replace our eyes to be able to see, maybe broader spectrum, Cliff, you know, we can start seeing for red, we can start see we can start seeing all different spectrums beyond what we can see at the moment. What happens is is the brain is a muscle, and if we're not using that muscle for a certain capability, the muscle actually dissipates and disappears. So if people start to use technology to replace brain function, then now have smaller brains. So congratulations, if you're in a transhumanist movement, you will have a smaller brain. But for those that follow the enlightened ath and the enlightened wakening into these metaphysical capabilities, will have greater brains, will become more creative as artificial intelligence is an assistant and a companion to invent new technologies, new medicines, new systems, new spacecraft, be able to be cyborgs and actually go out into space and meet other alien civilizations on our behalf, you know, will become more creative. And so the universe is based on the laws of creation expansion. It's what we call personal growth or personal development in the human form. And so the next stage I think of personal development is greater creativity in the brain and greater capacity in the metaphysical human.
Speaker 5: That a few years ago, actually, it's more like ten years ago. There was a movie called Johnny Numonic, Yes, and he had a hard drive built into the back of his brain. They would show et scans apparently, and somehow they opened his brain and they implanted a computer device that was synced to his entire brain. Is that too radical to think of? Is that too invasive? Or do you think we'll get to that neural link scenario?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: Are you are you talking about consciousness here?
Speaker 5: I'm kind of going all over the place. I kind of like the memory data storage. In the Johnny neumonic scenario, there was no consciousness enhancement whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Right, So memory, okay, So memory is certainly a problem with art fish intelligence. It has no life experience. It's never experience success, failure, it never experienced love or hardship. And so memory is something that will be part of the next leaping artificial intelligence and general intelligence is the ability to remember, and so memory is something that will become It's a huge air of innovation for AI to have greater memory. So in terms of having hard drives, maybe what to store memories so we don't lose them, or to store experiences so we don't lose them. Well, if we understand how the brain works, and we're still working it out and how to access and where that information stored, then I can see people trying to want to be able to download those memories from the brain, But we need to have new mathematics to actually understand to interpret how the brain's storing that to. You know, there will be no smells, right because an experience has smells normally. There will be no feeling because it's a hard drive, it has no feeling for goodness sake, So you know, I think that people will probably do these types of if you like hard drives to record memories, and that sounds interesting, But at the same time, it's like, well, why are you doing that? Why are you storing memories on a hard drive? Are you going to use that data to bring someone that's dead alive again or pretending to be alive. You know, it's a dangerous slippery slope, but I do sense that people will try and do this cliff. They'll try and actually start to use the brains as store of as a place of accessing experience and memories and trying to understand how do you create senses fealing smells, you know, and things like that.
Speaker 5: So I hope you enjoyed that. That was highlights from the year twenty twenty four in and so much more that we could have had in that program. But that's a flavor for what we thought were some of the better, more impactful interviews for the year. So just so much to talk about. I mean, we go on and on and on, but obviously we wanted to have recaps, recaps, and that's the program. Remember, Also, we're going to be doing a we're launching a new website. I believe it's at the end of January, it might be sooner, but we'll give people highlights and updates on what that's all about. That's going to really be a powerful addition to this podcast because there's so much that has offered that people cannot always collect and now references books, material products, so forth, so on, and actual therapy of course, and rather than just having to go back and replay the podcast, you can go to the Destiny podcast dot com. That's the actual url the web page, the Destiny podcast dot com. We're building it and it'll be out I hope by I'm hoping by the middle of January, but it's probably going to be tell the end. It's just a lot going on. We want to make it as multi use as possible and not just have the interviews available. We want to have products, we want to have service, We want to have articles that highlight being the best you can and making sure that your destiny is one that it's well, has health, has spiritual growth, has progression, that you're on a positive evolutionary path and that's really important. So look for that again. The website for Destiny is the Destiny Podcast dot com. So and again we'll announce it when it comes out. Hey, I just announced a new tour that's coming up with the Grand Turkey Tour number two. It's going to be June twenty second to July second. We're only taking about twenty maybe a little more than twenty, maybe a little more. We're already have full. If you want more information, send me an email say hey, I'd like to join that tour. Go to Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com. I'll get it to you. We're working on the itinerary. We just ocated. We just got it confirmed and this includes Carahan Teppee, Go Beckley Tepee Istanbul with some of the world most amazing, world class museums you'll ever see. And each of the sites that we go to has its own museum. Go Beckley Teppe's museum. Again, it's just world class. They really are great with their museums and the artifacts are simply out standing. We'll go also and see Roomy's home. We'll see a number of major mosques in Istanbul and around some of these other areas, and we'll also be doing some stops at some of these markets that the spices in Istanbul are out of this world. We went to a date store that has all these classical dates these I guess dates of fruit and my god, sky's a limit. Also they have wonderful wine. We do a wine tasting as well. So for all the details. If you want to know more, the information will be up shortly. If you want to join us again, we're about half full, send me an email. Go to Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at Gmail and send me an email. We have a We still have one spot left on our Easter Island tour, which is March fifteenth to the twenty third. If you're interested in that, send me an email. And then we're going to close out the year with a trip to Guatemala to join the Day of the Dead in October week celebration. And with that we'll be visiting Ticar Copon and some other sites that are Mayan cities of great size and dimension, and that includes all the local areas as well. So any questions about any of our tours go to Earth Ancients for you at gmail dot com and I promise to get back to you. Happy New Year. I hope that the year starts off well, and thank you for listening to Destiny. As always the I want to thank all my guests today on this highlights from twenty twenty four as always, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes Destiny happen. You guys rock all right, take care of me well and we will talk to you again in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Five I
Speaker 8: Five m.