Speaker 1: Good morning. Oh it's gonna be a good today. Okay. So it is September seventeenth, twenty twenty four, right around eight forty four am. Fix some more computer stuff today, well fixed as intemporarily. So we are on and I have some things to share with you. I'm gonna start off with a video from Ken Wheeler over on Theoria Appafastus. He repeats himself a lot, so sometimes it gets a little tedious, but his take on some things that are happening should be at least considered. Look that bowled over, taken into consideration. I agree or disagree, whatever. So we're gonna do that, and I have one other thing I want to share. Unfortunately, this is something that happened last night, and I was reading this while my daughter was sitting here watching her videos. And I'm looking at the screen and I'm reading this attack, I'm looking at my daughter. I'm looking at the screen instead of what binorable reaction is, which is to get incensed by something like this, like unjust accusations and absolutely off the wall, you know, attack that's completely irrational, and I'm just doesn't make any sense right on myself, and a friend of mine just because of a lack of comprehension of things and jumping to conclusions like being triggered by words but not really listening to what they're saying, not understanding who the person is, and then making this like broad strokes assessment that's completely unnatural and irregular, and assigning the exact opposite traits of something. It's like, this is exactly what the freaking enemy does, and here it is on my channel on a video, and it's like, why are these people watching if that's their level of comprehension. So here we go. Good morning, syrus Moon's hands. Hold on there you are. Good morning, Okay. So I'm gonna share this screen, dude, and kind of go over this real quick. Now. This person has since deleted this message, but I didn't refresh the page yet. So I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna share this with you. And if anybody knows who Stefan Verstappin is, he wrote The Art of Urban Survival, The Master's Guide to the Way of the Warrior. His idea of combat comes from his martial arts background. You go with what you know. If he studied under ancient Scythians, he would have written a book about that. But he studied in China and Taiwan and Thailand. In all these places, he was the first one of the first Americans ever to study under a Chinese master like Ip Man's you know successor, And I mean that's a that's a kind of a big deal, right. So this is something that has to be taken to consideration, is that people will, if there's intelligent people, they speak on subjects through the scope of their own experiences, not through some assumptions and presumptions of their impression of other things that they don't know as much about. So I'm just gonna go ahead and share this with you. This isn't just too not the person. If I could blur their name out, I would, but I can't. I'm not clever like that. So it says, so this is this is Stefanandra Stoppin's video that I simulcast, right, So he was on YouTube and he takes down. So for people who are worried about, hey, what happened? Did YouTube take him down? No, he takes it down off of YouTube, specifically on purpose because he's living in Canada with a lot of tyranny. So he has it up on bit shoe and they even have a rumble channel or like an odyssey or something like that, but it's on his bit shoe channel, which is called Weight of the Warrior. No space is all lowercase. And his website is called China Strategies dot com. Why because his first book was about the thirty six. Here, I'll just show it to you. He's a historian, he's an author, he's a martial arts master. And I don't know why this is going so slow, but we'll just stand here in the voyage together until it comes up.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: It goes all right. He does the guy that the what do you call it? The guid to Forming Communities Online course, it's fifty percent off right now. He's got the Survival library that has like over three it says one to eighty, but that needs to be updated. There's like three hundred and ten books you can learn how to make fuel how. There's an encyclopedia, this one right here. I own that separately, and I have the Survival library, but that rate there that will get you to learn how. There's a huge book it's like, I don't know, over a thousand pages, probably everything that people used to do before electricity. That might come in handy. Let's see. So let's go to the books. The thirty six Strategies was his first book. It isn't that opening, Oh it is. It's just low. I think it's it's just on a slow course here. I don't think it's my It could be my computer, it says. The Thirty six Strategies is a unique collection of ancient Chinese proverbs that describe some of the most cunning and subtle strategies ever devised. These people who are owned a constant tyranny and attack so the people. That's what martial arts developed from. It was to debilitate a soldier and then run right. So all these books, all his books are in his survival library too. So it's like forty nine dollars or something like that for like an excessive collection, and you get it like a dropbox and stuff like that, and you get all the books so you can download them and print them out or whatever you want to do with them.
Speaker 2: Says.
Speaker 1: Whereas other Chinese military attacks, such as Sin sees the art is that on zoo is that's just in the way of saying that the art of war focused on military organization, leadership and battlefield attack. The three six strategies are more suitably applied in the fields of politics, diplomacy, and espionage. These proverbs describe not only battlefield strategies, but tactics used in psychological warfare to undermine both the enemies will to fight and his insanity. You know, the treacherous people are the ones who you will learn how to survive and be, you know, let's say not so blunt so that people see you coming. You know, like you can learn from your enemy as well. So anyway, tactics such as the double cross, the frame job, and the bait and switch can be traced back through thousands of years of Chinese history to such proverbs as hide the dagger behind a smile, killed with a barroward sword, and toss out a brick to attract a jade, respectively, through other Chinese military works of strategy. As though other Chinese military works of strategy have at least hate lip service to the Confucian notion of honor, the thirty six strategies make no pretense of being anything but ruthless. So he's talking about it, right, So this is the first book, so hence the name China Strategies for his website. All right, that's the background, the short term, the short version of it. Right, So this is the says, whoa, ye, see if I can kind of can I do that?
Speaker 3: Let's see?
Speaker 1: Whoa I just looked up this Stefan versetoppin. This is all this hoity twenty shit, right, what is all this Chinese business etiquette crap? Well, the Chinese and the Japanese do have business etiquette. It's a very ancient custom of formal introduction that they utilize in business these days. I think it's spos to say, I mean, I mean this piece of shit is what she says, is into modern China, not ancient wisdom. How do you know that? Into modern? What does that mean? Even he's into modern Goddamn this this is talking about me now, this is this channel an effing maoist front. And then she says this, goddamn every one of you, disgusting bastards. You are masad masquerading. So somehow this and that go together, somehow, I don't whatever, But that's the trigger because somebody said fucking Chinese and pointed out a trait that they witnessed while they were in China. I don't get I don't get where the attacks come from or how this makes us masad? And how do you look at everything that I've done and said and if you knew my actions as well, why what? So there you go. I just wanted to point that out because I just thought this is a type of you know what I mean, It's like, I'm struggling to keep a family going and I have people calling me the the most insulting thing possible and then marring my friends at the same time. And then I look over at my daughter, like, yeah, this is what we're this is our life, this is our world, you know, and these are the ones that are supposed to be enlightened because they're watching, you know, they're but they still the level of comprehension still isn't there. It's not It's really not. So I said this, what the hell are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: It moved me.
Speaker 1: Hold on, it's going to be deep, deep in this now. I just had to set up and then something else posted and them dragging me all the way back down. Hold on, noop, hold on, squeak, creak speaks, weeak, squeak, sweak squeak. Yep, all right here it is, I said, people need to stop treating their unchecked, unstudied, manipulated impressions of things as facts. There's too much assumption and presumption, the worst of all being the assumption that you're just as that you are just as uneducated in the topics they engage in as they are, so they try to bullshit and bulldoze over you, regurgitating the same tired nonsense that they overheard, and then they repeat repeat it at shouting level rather than hear or listen. Big difference to you. They can't answer questions as to what makes them believe something because it never occurred to them to question it their parents without discernment or independent thought, programmed repeaters carrying a message that that isn't even theirs, but that they identify with because they think it empowers them, without having to do any of the work involved in actually knowing something, and therefore they know nothing because they are so completely lazy and uncurious. Okay, I got that out of the way. Yes, I do feel a little bit better, not really feel awesome. Okay, let's go to the next mister ken Wheeler here and again, like I said, he aspergers all day man, this guy, but he has talked about some stuff that's going on, and that one hundred percent I'd not even maybe eighty percent agree with his conclusions on certain things, but he's quick gifted in knowing magnetism. Probably the best on the planet that's living right now, besides maybe doctor Monzo. I don't know, but there we go. Can everybody see Okay, goody, goody, let's play this guy? Two minutes into it, it's called what the heck is going on? That's I might as well even tell you that, because like one hundred of his videos are called That.
Speaker 4: Video is all the stuff that keeps getting sent to me of the tyranny, the abject tyranny that's going on in the UK is unbelievably off the hook, stuff that I find quite shocking.
Speaker 5: What's his face? I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Mention his name since it stirs everybody up the last time I mentioned his name. He's in exile currently, but he says he's returning in October to stage a peaceful protest in front of the horrific tyrant that is the new PM of UK.
Speaker 1: Is he talking about Nigel the guy who ran for a PM? Did it lost? Kind of got stolen from him? I don't know what is he talking about. Like Assan, I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Assume that as soon as he steps foot back on UK Solow that they're going to arrest him. Not for any valid reason, apparently, but just because the fact that he stirs up the desire for freedom. And you know, this is why the United States had their seventeen seventy six. By the way, I'm just saying that's a fact of history. British tyranny has been known for hundreds of years, and you know that's the reason why the UK, I mean UK and the colonies back then, you know, went through separate ways.
Speaker 5: That about the nicest way I could say it.
Speaker 4: So one last point before getting into this video, I have been making moves as fast as possible and knowing that we essentially have fifty days or less, and if absolutely nothing happens in those fifty days, I will be It will be nobody happier than me. Look me in my eye and tell me if you think I'm a person that is spurned on towards any type of you know, chicken little you know, the sky is falling, the sky is falling. I'm not one of those kind of people. Oh my fireplace frozen. That's okay, I can stay frozen. I've actually been so busy I forget to turn my lava lamp on. Actually, let's just turn the computer off over here, and we don't need to see a frozen fire.
Speaker 5: That's horrible. This is an old computer.
Speaker 4: I'm not spurned onto that, you know, enticement to any sort of fear. I mean, I'm just not. I like to hear from you on this and what preparations you make. By the way, I've recommended this countless times. I got a link i'll put below. I have no affiliation towards the company selling these.
Speaker 5: They come in different So.
Speaker 1: This is actually kind of interesting for people out there who want to grow their own food. So I'm just gonna let this part play through. I'm not gonna skip over it.
Speaker 4: As bags, the link i'll post below is for the most economical. This is like a pound and a half. The link I put below is too. I think it's a ten pound bag. This bit right here of alfalfa spreading seats. All you need is water and a pan. You even have a paintbrush tray, you know, to grow an enormous amount of food, food. You know, you could put bolsamic over top of it, olive oil. There's a million different ways you could eat it. You could actually fry him up. My favorite to fry up are among bean seeds once they've actually sprouted.
Speaker 5: But I've been making for.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't fry anything if it's sprouted and fresh. You would possibly denature some of the benefits of it preparations.
Speaker 4: That's what I've been super super busy, along with countless other things the past few days. This is breaking and I've been watching this. They've arrested the guy. I saw a video that was posted on Newsweek's website of this guy back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: He was trying to.
Speaker 4: Recruit soldiers for the conflict in the Ukraine. I don't want to mention his name, but anyway, he had two ballistic plates that were hanging on the fence and a bang stick with a looked like a thirty or forty.
Speaker 5: Round banana BG. It wasn't mar A Lago.
Speaker 4: The FBI and the Secret Service are all calling it an attempted I don't even want to say the word because of the algorithm, but assi you know, he was going after Orange Man and they were alerted to the bankstick sticking through the fence at his golf course. Trump was actually making his way onto the golf course and if the Secret Service agent, at least that's the story we have, hatn't spotted him and he dropped all that stuff, and they posted pictures. So I told you all, especially in live stream, over and over and over again. But the first time they tried to take him out wouldn't be the last time. So this is a second confirmed attempt that.
Speaker 1: Was this organic or was this stage though? So this one's like having a staged one. May incur others independently to try it themselves, but don't. I don't. I think it would be more of a public spectacle than just something that you've heard about. Like they if they're gonna do it, they wanted to be a public ritual, right, So this could have been an organic one, but spurred down by the first attempt to you know, put that idea in people's minds.
Speaker 4: That taking him out. It was at his national golf Club in Mara Lago. So he was on the fifth green, I was told, and he was making his way towards the public area. That's you know, closest to the fence and the guy was waiting. Therefore, I've seen the video of the guy from twenty twenty two and he seems really off.
Speaker 1: I wasn't aware of that, Josh, so he had a go pro set up the guy who was about to if he was actually about to do that, that's that's interesting. Hey, everybody, you know, it doesn't happen if it's not on social media. So if it's not, if there's no video, that had never happened. Right, Sorry was Gord.
Speaker 4: He had donated to act blue and he was just a skinny, fifty eight year old radical. It's about the only words I am willing to use on that. There's a lot of things that are actually coming to a head. And that's why I've been actually working so hard, knowing that we only have about fifty days left more or less. But what were WW three is being stoked right now due to you could take your pick. There's really three factors impending financial collapse and major global conflicts have always been used to wipe the slate clean because, as they say, all conflicts or banker's conflicts, and.
Speaker 1: Make sure you remember that and who are the bankers and what are they right? What are they? From my perspective, I call them Frankists, but that's Zionism as well, and you know what that entails and what that implies as to what they are.
Speaker 4: There's all the facts that are coming out right before November fourth. If you're not an American, you don't know what November the fourth is. I mean, you should know. Russia's Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei rabkoff I mentioned today the United States is given key of carte blanche to strike with long range kinetics deep into the heart of Rassiya that would be Russian for the country of Russia. Moscow's response will be brutal. Quote unquote. Putin has a video and I'm no fan of him whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Right, they say this is an active war, like NATO doesn't daily commit acts of war against Russia. Right, But they're going to hold the US responsible for this because we're enabling, We're at it, we're giving them the means to do this. So America is the one that's going to be feeling the brunt of it should this go down. And they've already gotten the green light. Now let's see who has the balls.
Speaker 4: Got Gabet, We've showed us got gebet, let me take a bosnasty.
Speaker 5: I'm no fan of Poutin, but I might be.
Speaker 4: He's warned that the long range kinetics that are being given to Ukraine is the basis for a declaration of war against Russia by NATO. What your position on that is one where another let me know below. I'm not really interested in taking size. I'm I'm an American, but I'm a friend of you know, natural order and humanity. And I'm pretty sure that involves and includes basically everybody on the planet, including the Ukrainians that I know quite well, and including Russians who I know quite well.
Speaker 1: It's not the people, it's their government. Except for Israel. Then the people for the most part are just as city as our government. But not everybody well, and you know, still talk to some of Russian ambassador to Washington and Natotally.
Speaker 4: Anthonos said today that there would be there's some kind of illusion in the United States that a conflict with Russia will not hit US territory at the United States or as they see in Russia.
Speaker 5: So you dean thereshtot Demdiki.
Speaker 4: Making clear that the US would be hit. This has already been given the green light we've given NATO, you say, NATO, United States, I don't really care. Which we given long range kinetics to Ukraine and given them, you know, the thumbs up, you know, to launch him deep within the borders of.
Speaker 5: Russia.
Speaker 1: They better not hit Soki because that's my next vacation spot when I'd become a millionaire. Sokhi is a very nice place with the climate that I could actually possibly live in.
Speaker 4: What your position on that, you know, one way or another, is not really important. The important thing is the outcome of that going forward, if and when, you know, Russia is back down from a lot of stuff. You know, I lived in Russia. I know the Russians quite well. You never ultimately know.
Speaker 1: But he lived in a time prior to Putin as well, and he overlays that as if it somehow is the same like he was in yeltsin time and things were different.
Speaker 4: So whatever, Oh, anybody, it's like, what do they do? And backed into a corner? Different countries you can kind of have And.
Speaker 1: There was a game being played, right, I mean during the where he's pulling his data from, there was the whole Cold War being played. So yeah, they backed down because it was all about scaring the people, It was all about building the armament, it was all about every other political reason for it. Where you know, the Americans and the Russians at that time were corroborating but pretending to be enemies. And let's think about it. Who built the Soviet Union? Who created it in reality? Who funded it? Who brought the Bolsheviks over there to make it happen? Where did they come from? Where did the twenty million in gold come from the for the Little Revolution? And where in New York in the ghettos of the Jewish ghettos where they trained? Where was Trotsky? What did he exiled to you before he went back?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, it was the Shift family Robinson that put that all together. But they are operating in New York and operating in our country.
Speaker 5: A high level of predictability.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say what I think Russia will do once that actually starts kicking off. But I got a good idea, but I don't want to state my position on that because it's not helpful. Even though it's an educated guess. Being well educated on Ruski and Rody means the Russian people, I don't know Ultimately, anybody says or they know for certain doesn't know for certain. Russian four Minister also too, is responding to the revelations the United States is going to deploy.
Speaker 5: Nukes in Japan.
Speaker 4: We're going to launch a comprehensive military intervention against America if America starts deploying you know, plutonium and uranium to Japan, in other words, nuclear based kinetics. There are several links on this and they're easy to find. Switzerland is in what they are calling they are calling a pre war phase.
Speaker 5: They're preparing for w W three.
Speaker 1: Remember the the non neutral neutrals in Switzerland. Where are the Rothschilds these days? Where's the I m F. Where's the Bank of International Settlements?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The reason why it's quote unquote neutral and never attacked is because they're the ones who, remember, they're always banking wars, so they're not gonna They're not gonna poop in their own backyard.
Speaker 4: Switzerland confirmed the military transport units or tests with building up stockpiles of very essentials and two secret locations. Switzerland, by the way, has a lot of secret locations, you know, given the Alps and that the fact that the Swifts Swists are very very very good at how.
Speaker 1: Do you recall, Oh, I guess you'd have to go back aways. They have that big, huge cave where they have basically every type of seed, every type of whatever, for this very type of event to occur. We're not invited. Only the best and brightest scumbags of the Zionist ilk and their friends and fellow travelers are. But you know, that's a place for a refuge for scientists and all this other stuff when things go down. And it's been so long since I've even heard anybody talk about it that I'd have to go back and look for it again. But there's literally like this survival bunker that's supposed to be able to house a ton of people and it's not going to be for us, And it all set up, it's been set up for decades, I believe, just for this type of thing to go down. It's probably already active and they're probably already growing, and they're probably growing as in food and stuff like that and doing stuff in there. But this was supposed to be a super fortified, heavily or heavily guarded place with no access for others, you know, real people.
Speaker 4: Following out making tunnels in the mountains of dschweits I EU Switzerland.
Speaker 5: They're really good at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at certain started extensive border locked their tunnel.
Speaker 4: Downs from their neighbors France, Deutsch Lann and Italia. Secrecy and mystery surrounding the extensive preparations right now in Switzerland is extremely intriguing.
Speaker 5: There's all sorts of.
Speaker 4: Things that are going on around the people that are in they know.
Speaker 5: What's his face? Has sold off all of Bank of America stock. What did he?
Speaker 1: I think he's talking about Ward Buffett.
Speaker 4: You have in there like a four hundred billion dollar steak I believe in Bank of America. I probably have that number wrong, but he sold off a super massive amount of a Bank of America stock. There's a lot of people that have inside sources, like you know, you're my buddy, made a lot of money and vice versa, and they're talking to each other and what we could do being outside the sphere of this influence of the mega rich is seeing the moves.
Speaker 1: Hey, Josh, they have those here too. I mean, if you look back at those videos and maybe I'll start collecting them again, or if I can find Josh's video of and I'll ask him, all, what'll this do?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: The video he did on the tunnels, it's actually really interesting and it shows that they've been doing it here for quite a while. That whistling home that you could hear when they were finishing the Gothard Tunnel, it's the same tone in pitch that you would hear that you hear in these videos that these people took when they thought there was like some sort of weird earthquake or some kind of supernatural thing going on, because that they called it the trumpets and all this other stuff it, you know, making that like a biblical reference. But a lot of people were recording this in the I don't want to say leading up to it's probably during the mostly during Obama administration. I would probably say this is the same time, like they were finding those converted things that looked like prisons with razor wire next to railroad tracks, but they were old Target and walmarts in like Florida and Texas and stuff like.
Speaker 5: That that they are making. We can't see it.
Speaker 4: We can't peek over the wall and look into the hidden city of the mega rich that are talking back and forth to each other. You know, they're doing trading, you know, insider level information. But what we can see is we could put our ear to the wall and say, well, you know, I can hear bulldozers over here, and I can you know choppers are flying over there and there. We could tell that they're heavily laden down with stuff. And if you actually gather enough enough anecdotal information of what the mega rich are doing, I mean it's really you know, they're building bunkers in New Zealand like they're going at breakneck speed. I've had confirm reports that some of the bunkers that are being built in New Zealand, people are being paid quadruple their normal rate, highly skilled people like the best of the best of the best. In other words, we need it done, like now, you move quickly, We'll pay you four times your max rate.
Speaker 5: Will absolutely get it done. That's a fact.
Speaker 4: And if that doesn't tell you something, you've got your head buried in a very deep, dark coal.
Speaker 5: I mean, you really do.
Speaker 4: I don't care what side you're on or you know, whether you're lazy about being prepared.
Speaker 1: You know, personal protection as far as something you can defend yourself with as one thing, but a little bit of body armor might not be a bad idea either, And it's quite the expense these days. And I don't know how great three plus is versus four, but I mean, if you if you can afford ford, can find it in a good plate carrier, I would go with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The idea of not being prepared is it self fundamentally self destructive. It's like somebody, you know, pooh pooing wisdom. It's a self defeating thing. It's kind of like, you know, throwing the brown stinky stuff headlong into a fan. You know you know it's going to come right back into your face. You can't pooh pooh wisdom. And you can't speak against being prepared and seeing And maybe you have a wife and kids and you're just so busy that you really can't see it. And I do get that. I don't have a wife and kids. Obviously I had a wife at one point in time, did so I do get being so preoccupied. You're just busy trying to pay the bills, and I'm doing the same thing. I got to do everything around here myself. I don't have any time for anything. Nothing will make me happier than November the tenth, for example, or November the fifth comes along. Ah, nothing happens, though, are you know? That's wonderful. I actually welcome and look forward to you doing that. I hope that happens, and I don't think that's going to happen. I just have absolutely no doubt. Everything is going sideways the United States vis a vis. You know we're about to We're really already into depression. And I could argue with you that we are into the soft intro where you slide into the deep dark waters of conflict and chaos and havoc, you know, as you get your feet wet and the cold dark waters. We're already entering in that phase. And anybody with a half a brain can see that. But what we're doing with giving Ukraine to go ahead? Even Elon Musk I think it was like five days ago. I don't really like him one way or the other. You know, I'm not praising him by quoting him on this. He sees that this is a really dark thing to be concerned about. When you say you're concerned about something, it doesn't mean you're frantic and you're running around with your you know, your hands over your eyeballs, running in a circle and screaming. It means you're aware of what is and you act accordingly. Switzerland and if anybody is famous for preparing for what they see on the horizon, and there is I hate to say this, but there's a lot of evil and there's a lot, a lot, a lot of money in Switzerland. If any country's got a full insight, Switzerland. By the way, well, Switzerland's neutral. Switzerland's never been neutral. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard in.
Speaker 1: Mosw That's where all conflicts originate. Actually, that's why. It's the hub, it's the it's the epicenter, it's the head of the hydra. Doesn't hydra have more than one head?
Speaker 5: Shut up, Daniel, Switzerland, who's neutral?
Speaker 4: They've never been neutral.
Speaker 5: I got nothing against Switzerland.
Speaker 4: He'd actually be my number one place to drive around in a car in the Alps, and you know, look at the you know the places that look like out straight out of the movie Sound of Music.
Speaker 5: I love the driver Away.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I never afford that, never ever could afford that. But they have an insight in what's happening. They are, by their own words, any pre war phase of extreme planning. If Switzerland isn't a isn't you know, shuffling around lots and lots of pawns on the chessboard, and they say that they're in a pre wars. This is not conjecture. This is confirmed fact. By the way, you can find plenty of sources out there for that. You know, doesn't that tell you anything? What's his face? Selling off every share of a Bank of America. It's a good thing because the most evil bank in the United States is that particular bank.
Speaker 1: By the way, agreed. I got the hell out of there. They were robbing me blind too. Everything's a fee. Oh you know, Washington Mutual. I could. I was so happy when they went under whatever that means. It's all fucking whatever. But they would hold my deposits for no reason, and then I would, you know, maybe over dropped a couple of bucks, but I kept working over the weekend. This is back when I was on the Coastguard. So they would nail me for like eight thirty six dollars overdraft fees when my money was sitting there that they just decided that they were going to delay. So I, you know, not always able to go check things. And you know, phones were way different twenty years ago that I you know, hey, it's working. The card's working, so obviously the deposit went in as my mindset. And then I'd got to get there and there's like eight or eleven freaking overdraft fees. I'm like, what the is going on? That's my whole paytrick.
Speaker 4: So I told you everybody, like for the past two months roughly, you know, after Orange Man. You know, they tried to take.
Speaker 5: Out Orange Man.
Speaker 4: Pew, I said, let it, I said, I said, huh, I wasn't. It got to be another time, And today was that time. Having a few hours ago, he was positioned waiting for Orange Men to make his way. I guess to the six hole on the golf course, which is the closest to the outer perimeter of fencing secrets.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the number six was totally irrelevant to right.
Speaker 4: The service released the picture of his bang stick that he dropped and two backpacks that were not really backpacks.
Speaker 5: There were holders for ballistic plates. They are these.
Speaker 4: Fiber reinforced ceramic ballistic plates. I have a few of those myself. My buddy who's in the surplus business, they gave me. They're very valuable. But even the FBI admits this wasn't some you know, lone dufists who decided to do something on a whim. I've seen the video of this guy from Newsweek, but I've been making moves. I will return to normal starting today.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: Maybe, And this is just a hypothetical because I don't put any stock in this, But is it possible, potentially that this is a King for a Day type of scenario where Trump was crowned because he's the sacrificial king, crowned with the silver crown of the Torah. Who knows? But he's so on board with them, But then again, so is Kamala so on board with anything that you know. Their entire existence is based around APAC and in Israel and the Rothschild money system. So that's what creates, that's what owns our country and operates it through these little puppets, and nothing would be different with Trump. So potential he's actually an under threat. Who knows? Who knows? Or is it just all games for us to distract us and make us ponder and question and waste our time doing that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But I apologize for being absent for the past few days.
Speaker 5: But that's what I've been doing.
Speaker 4: This is the reason why I sold off all my silver about five months ago. Sold it all off, and you know, I bought another piece of land and a cabin.
Speaker 1: Man, if I had that much silver, that I could buy another piece of a piece of land, not even another one that you could actually grow food on as opposed to this humid desert in a cabin. Yeah, I don't have that much silver.
Speaker 4: That has two springs on it. I've shown pictures and videos of that in live stream, and I've been moving as fast as I can on that front. Drove to Louisville yesterday, which I hate that city, by the way, And I don't know if people think I just make videos, by the way, I had to mention this at the end of this video. I think people just think I just make videos and do live stream. I was fixing a mechanical device yesterday that was so dirty. All the effort to get the filthy black tarry grease out from under my nails wasn't working so a few hours ago, so I didn't look like a total bum, I had to trim off all my nails, I mean, leather work for twenty thirty for a reason. It is going on, the further in time we go, more reinforcement is announced to say yes, here's another tick on the chart proving it. And he said, well, you know things have calmed down to you rub out some ticks on the chart saying that it absolutely is going to happen.
Speaker 5: That's not happening. It just keeps escalating.
Speaker 4: My buddies in Australia tell me about the creeping tyranny that's going on there. And by the way, the more they push against it and say it's disinformation, you know for a fact that it's there. And there's this website that's run by the Australian government.
Speaker 5: I don't want to name it.
Speaker 4: I was reading from it and I was talking about the social credit system. Said false, there is no social credits in Australia.
Speaker 5: The use of CCD technologagy.
Speaker 4: The Sydney mrdy Grut Parade, or a recommendation to require people to provide one hundred points of ID to access social media does not signal the implementation.
Speaker 5: I've asked Australians. They said, yes, it's coming.
Speaker 4: So the disinformation, the more they tell you it's disinformation, the more you should be aware that is not disinformation, this creeping tyranny that's just happening. You know, it escalates and it slows down. Right now, we're in a kind of a slow phase. But what I know is coming these next fifty plus days, what's going to happen. Then that's where I've been the past few days. Words are cheap. Other than me talking in live stream or in video is the only time I'm ever talking.
Speaker 5: I hate talking.
Speaker 1: I don't like to talk.
Speaker 4: Some people love the sound of their own voice.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah blah blah, zip it. I can't stand talking.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 4: I love talking to people in the live stream, you know. And I have my head on a swivel, and I can see what's happening in this world. I will remind you as I reminded you many, many, countless times. And if you don't believe this, then there's something fundamentally wrong with you, because it's a hardcore, undeniable fact, and you should memorize.
Speaker 5: This for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Civilization is the thinnest crust like an orange peel, right, which is not that thin relative to the orange. Civilization is the thinnest crust over top of the largest, most dangerous most powerful, most cataclysmic volcano you could ever imagine.
Speaker 5: All right, for pomp.
Speaker 4: Before POMPEII, you know, popped its cork and devastated everything. Not that we have video footage of that, but there's amountain of evidence. It was the most beautiful, idyllic paradise. Weather was awesome, the food was awesome, the scenery was awesome, everything about it was awesome. It was the Roman.
Speaker 5: Greco Roman play ground.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 4: They have got a few movies about Pompeii, which of course we're mostly accurate, that showed a lot of falsehood in them.
Speaker 6: I had no idea.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, this is hearing about twenty four hours, this whole place is going to uncork, and then it's going to look like a Mad Max post apocalyptic wasteland, super beautiful, super idyllic, super awesome, super everything to Mad Max post apocalyptic wasteland. And that's what's happening with civilization right now. And civilization is that thin crust kind of like Pompeii. And if you don't realize that and plan accordingly, then you you just ignorance is bliss. It is right up unto the point where it bite you in the boo boo. There's the other opposite, where you're stressed out, miser and worried all the time. This is bad too, but something way worse than that, you know, is living in ignorance, because it is wonderful right before it bites you in the boo boo. And that's what's about to happen. Look into my eyes and tell me I'm lying when I say that. I'll catch you in live stream. Sorry, the fireplace burned out?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So I was just shared a video, I mean a picture. So let's go ahead and take a look at that. Well, and some more pictures, all right, he basically that. So there's a GoPro. There's the two plates he was the I guess, the weasel, the gun in between the two. What the hell does happen? Ah? Yikes, can't roll the ball. I didn't intend to do that, but there you go. So there's the rifle between the two protect him. And then there's a go pro. Very interesting. What's this thing? Good old doctor Peter Glyndon.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: By the way, the link is in there. Oh, I forgot to tell you. I forgot to tell you. So I just made I just made a inexclusive coupon code for my website, Simper Fry LC dot com. I'll put it up on the screen here, I'll put up the website on the screen. I'll just tell you the coupon code because it's just for you. Where do you go, simper Fry? Where are you? Where did you go? Buddy? Uh? I guess we'll use that one. You can still see it. But yeah, you can get signed copies of my book. That particular item is not part of this coupon code. But Simper s e m p E r f r y l l c dot com s E m P E r f r y l l c dot com my Hot Sauce website, there is. I did one better than ten percent. I made an eleven percent off, all right. So if you're doing the bundle packs, they're already discounted with free shipping, so they don't they don't. Uh, they're not included in the thing. And either is the the book because the margins on that are so small as it is. But if you get like a couple two, three, four, five, ten eleven bottles of Hot Sauce, you're gonna get eleven percent off with the code. Victory Capital V Victory. Okay, there you go. That's all for just you. I've got another coupon code for five and seven percent off for everyone else. But victory is yours. Get it, get it. Victory is yours. Okay, moving on, like leave it up for a little bit so people can write it down. But it's also right here. As you've known or should know by now, that if you go into the description of the video that you are currently watching, you will see when you hit this little thing that says, show me more. I want to see more. There's the money Tree Publishing thing right, get hell Storm, because that is our future. So you might as well get used to what that's going to look like. Code capital B, capital A capital. I think it's capital, I don't. I don't know. Try it both ways, but it's just four letters ball. I didn't pick it. They picked it for me, and it's ten percent off when a Tree Publishing dot COM's shop the book. And to remind you of what that is, Europa is right there. That guy's right there. This is very good, but it's very big, very long. You might want to start off, Oh yes, you must start off with hell Storm, and then I would say, go from there the book, the book, the book is where it's at, or the audiobook, either way, and hit it there. I think when you read yourself rather than being read to, I think you you absorb more because it's going through your imagination a little bit deeper. You know, your your ability to visualize, right, I think there's something lost when it's you're not engaging in the action of reading. I don't think as as much as of an impact. It's just my personal opinion from my own from my own, uh, you know, experience on myself. Then there's always this da and you go oop, choose an option, and there I am, and then you can play with that if you'd like, and then they give it to me at the end of the month. All right, all right, But if you scroll down here there's doctor Peter Gliddon's link. There's code and I fixed it. I didn't capitalize the bees anymore, so it's not lowder case b lord case b all one whord like that. It does work. We confirmed it yesterday with doctor Glidden. A couple of people signed up without using the code, but they use my link, so you could have done that. Maybe you just felt like giving doctor Glidden Moore. That's cool too. Either way, you guys are cool. And the computer drive. We can't express this enough, right there, guys, And again Jeff Lane, thank you and all the other people throughout the time who's done to this. Thank you so much. Right we're almost there. Well we're above half, so that's good. So it's uh. I got wiped out by the AC and everything else, so I don't have extra for anything. But there's links to the book on Amazon, Cobo and Barnes. Cobo apparently is like more UK style of like a Kindle device, and I think they might have a free app to just like Kindle does for your phones or whatever. I don't quote me on that, but Cobo is another device. I think some people say it's superior. And there you go. So Amazon, Cobo, Barnes, there's other ones. There's a Lulu as well. But and then you can go to my site as well. Like I said, get to sign copies if you absolutely must. But there's a little bit of description here all right if you want to look at that. And the computer fund is becoming more and more necessary every day, patreons there. And then there's my website. That's what I was getting to and we've gone through this some one hundred times, but this is what it looks like. This coupon code has been staring people in the face and they don't see it, but it's there. I've seen people order they could have used it and they didn't. So that's what I'm gauging that off of, not people from the show, but just in general, old customers and stuff like that. They're like, was there a coupon code? Can you send me a coupon code? And they write it in the comments. I'm like, there was one rate there? Bro, all right? What winning handcrafted, made to order, best ingredients, veteran owned, family run business in business for now it's ten years, all right, and our good friends here represented kind of like a triangle pattern. There's the book, there's the creating, and all the sauce. Got it, got it good. I'm gonna try to put this. This is not what I want to do, I guess, I guess. So going back to yesterday, we're gonna look a little bit more at this. Uh Hemingway's Hmiway's Jewish bullfighter thing, the Torah to the Toro Torah. I can't make this crap up sor he's don't even expected that. You're like, yeah, it's just uh, I'm just being silly. I just came up with words that rhyme that have absolutely nothing to do with what another. Oh look there's a person it existed. Holy crap, what the hell? Mm alright, I guess I'll just good it that way. It was an attempting to do it that way. But I guess that's how we got a rule. M Did we go through this whole thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We did. We did went through We went through all of that. Okay, so this is Victor Barrio. This is another guy who got he got gourd by a bowl. But there's another there's another picture or two that I can pull up. Still trying to get a touch with josh for the video that he did with the This is I'm talking about Joshua now with the tunnels, because that one's a real eye opener. It something we should probably reconsider again. He got punctured in the lungs and severed a zerota. This thing took him down. But look, I mean he's in the process of stabbing it, you know what I mean. So it's like, tis what is this is a strange sport. There's one of the things. And he died in twenty sixteen. They didn't want to show us that because it's always age districted. Okay, well let's let's learn more. Watch on YouTube. Yeah, I understand, also confident at first I'll be got a lot out.
Speaker 7: Up the words too.
Speaker 1: So he was pronounced dead like immediately after arriving at the hospital. He was punctured in lungs multiple times, and like I said, the order of that was while his wife and I don't know if he had it. I think they did have a child, but him and as like his parents like her and his parents were watching there as they saw him get murdered by a bull. Is that the same thing? All right? We went through a little bit. This is the Jerusalem Post that met the door. I think we're pretty well Torah Mataador doing as tore Matador. And my whole point is that they're using the the religion, the three Abrahamic religions as the cape, right, because we're the powerful ones, they're the weasels, and they're leading us around, they're charging us this way and that meanwhile slowly killing us and then our eventual slaughter. And that's the metaphor here metaphor here is we're the ones with the power, but we're being led around by this religion, blinding us, distracting us, giving us tunnel vision. This is a thing, and who controls all three averrhaving religions with that core that they call the Torah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The Torah mat the door? How funny. So they made this funny thing about like you saw what those guys were wearing just now, So they all wear fruity clothing, right, But it says sometimes, however, mister Franklin's tastes strained bullfighting norms, such as when the pink outfit he commissioned was essentially laughed out of the bull ring. Essentially means probably not really, they're probably exaggerating, said Miss Miller, who cataloged the collection of mister Franklin's mementos for the American Jewish History Society. Even after retiring from bullfighting from the bull ring in nineteen fifty nine, mister Franklin would often travel with twenty sequined, hand embroidered outfits and trunks, Miss Markowitz said, adding that her uncle was drawn to the theatrical performance style of bullfighting the arts. So they're saying because he was into the clothing. It's because he was gay, he says. The artistry of the cape, the bodily control, it was like a dance, said miss Markowitz, on whom mister franklindted. He was extremely graceful and very strong, the way a ballet dancer controls the center of his body. Of course, that's but it's now been They take this guy's memory, who is you know, pro nationalist Franco which I would have to check a board on the good side for that, you know, credit him on that, and basically ostracized from the Jewish community. But now they can use his his memory to promote LGBTQ. So they dust him off of the off the shelf of their false history, and they they use him and manipulate his his story for their propaganda. There you go, And I told you about that time. Oh yeah, and I'll look for that too. But I told you about that time where he was punctured into in the rectum and through the through the sphincter.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's go. I'm gonna show this thing while I wait for this see if Josh is going to be available to get to that thing. I don't know if he's up yet, but let me show you this video file if I can get to it. So yesterday I did an interview with with Mike Adams, but his audio only, so I'm gonna see we'll play a little bit of this first time anyone heard it. It was pre recorded. There it is. It's gonna automatically start playing just by doing that. So hello, we are here, Okay, all right? Is that better or is it better the way I had it? Yeah, let's just do that because we're neither. I took my video off too, just to make it so I didn't have to stare at myself. I don't like looking at myself the whole freaking time. A lot of times when I'm I'm one of these screens. I'm navigating other places, and when I have like something to read from, like something that I wrote, I try to keep the screen off of myself so I don't have to look at myself when I'm talking. It's stifling, Okay, kind of like how mister Waldman doesn't like to hear his own voice. Right, same here. The sauce is good, Thanks, Josh, thank you? Oops? Is that covering it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: You can kind of see it. Yeah, and let's see, it's nice seeing the bull when fucking sadistic backed. So yeah, yeah, you know, I can't disagree with that, but they still destroy the bull at the end. We know what they did to that one bowl that killed the barrio. They killed its mother too. Lorenzo was the name of the bull. Lorenzo was its mother. So they they did a they did a Jewish what do you call it? What do they call that thing? Like blood libel or whatever it's called, like, you know, the sins of the father. They killed the mom, They killed the mother. Ridiculous. All right, let's play this. I know some people are gonna have some issues with this, and then other people will understand that you take the good and I love you know, let's put this way. When nobody else who told me before I wrote my book that they were going to help me promote it, and all those people disappeared once I told him that it was ready and that it was out and available for people. When all those people disappeared, Mike had me on. Okay, and I'm not part of any click or crew or anything like that. So Dad tells me that he does real things where he's not being told what to do like everything else in lockstep with media, all right, And I take that. I appreciate that, you know, I'm like, I consider that to be a check in the positive box. So whatever else you want to say about him being Roman Catholic or whatever, any he's going to bring up sermons and stuff like that, and you know how I feel about stuff like that. But you don't eliminate a friendship or anything like that with anybody, not just somebody who you know has you know, a public persona, but you just don't you don't have that much of a bigoted, like attitude towards Well, that person isn't one hundred percent on board with my thoughts, so therefore I can't be their friend. Well then you're not gonna have very many friends. So you take people for what they are and you appreciate them for you know what they are too. And it's not a I don't know why I'm explaining this as much as I am, but I have a lot of people who like have some really just like that woman, just like that woman with my friend Stefan earlier today that I that I talked about. It's like, now you're just pulling the shit out of everywhere and not really make it a whole lot of sense. But whatever, let's just play this. I'm gonna look around for the video from from Josh who regarding the the what do you call it? The tunnels? And also I might I might interrupt this one to play that. We'll see or we'll just play this out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm probably gonna have a lot to say about this to kind of fill in the blanks. We only have like an hour. It was supposedly be fifty minutes, but he stayed on a little bit longer. Here today with Mike Adams, founder of the Health Ranger Report and creator of that also many many other things. We have Bridion dot com, Bridion dot TV, the Natural News, Bradyon dot Social, Bridion dot io, all really good independent platforms, alternatives to the controlled and very heavily monitored platforms that we were used to using. And completely so Josh of JOSHUTV had all this stuff too. He had Loop, He had all these things that nobody really well, people would use it, but they wouldn't support it, right, so they all went away. But Josh had all this stuff. And FTJ Media is a reincarnation of Josh your TV in a sense. So we do have our own independent platform, but I would consider brighty On as another one. They didn't take down my Europa series Rumble. Did you see where I'm going here plaining about Mike has made solutions to all those So if you're not aware of those, I would highly recommend getting on those and check and look at them. They're well put together. They mirror the structure of things that you would recognize and be familiar with. As far as other platforms go, like the Bridion dot Social to me looks like the layout for Facebook in a sense, and it looks very good, very clean. So, mister Adams, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Hello, Daniel, I am doing great, and thank you for the invite to join you. I've been looking forward to this conversation with you for quite some time here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always good to talk to you, Mike. I really appreciate you coming on well you.
Speaker 2: Too, I always appreciate your insight and your knowledge. You've studied so many things, and even probably what we'll talk about today, you may have studied many of the topics in more depth than have I. But I'm happy to take the conversation anywhere you.
Speaker 1: Want, yeah, man. And so I was just on for a livestream today kind of started like because I had some computer stuff going on, but I did show one of your videos that you had reposted of the top of a grill with some unfortunate cats sizzling on top with their legs stretched straight out in the air. And what was most disturbing about that video, I think is seeing other cats roaming around the grill smelling their friends being cooked. And you know, the obvious thought there would be that they're just herting cats in that even though that's usually a funny term, not so funny. When you are the cat and you're walking around in the backyard while your friends are being sizzled. That's happening, and that's it can't be denied.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's and that's just the beginning of what we're going to see. So let let me kind of zoom out here. We're facing an engineered economic collapse, in an engineered famine scenario, and you know this is all being put in place by I would call it. I mean, I'll just jump right in. There is a satanic overthrow of our republic that has already been achieved, and now they're in the extermination phase of this satanic agenda. The weaponized jabs are depopulation jabs. We've seen plummeting fertility. There's a slow kill aspect of it, which is the infertility, and then there's a fast kill aspect, which is that died suddenly. But along the way there will be engineered famine. It's already begun. A Kamala has promised price controls on groceries, which will of course end up in empty shelves and food lines. And you know all all the dark chapters from Stalinism, basically including the lot of more of Ukraine where they starve to death what millions of Ukrainians back in the I think that was the nineteen thirties, I believe, where they used a starvation as a weapon to slaughter millions of people who wanted to separate from the former Soviet Union. So you could see that it's going to play out in America if if kamalas days in power, they could engineer a lot of more against Red States, for example. And also we know that some of the most dangerous vaccine viles, the lots of vaccines were sent to Red States. So there's already been i mean deep levels of weaponization of the science and medical industries and news and publishing and press and government and all of that. But anyway, that's just a taste of I think what we're going to talk about today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know you brought up a good element there. It's the talmud okays like gives the thumbs up up to killing by indirect means. So that method of starvation has been something that they've used for a long time. And it's almost a signature of who is responsible for that. I mean, the Bolsheviks themselves eighty five to ninety percent were of one ILK, you know. And who helped them along, who funded them, where did they get trained? I mean that goes to show how far back America has been under the control.
Speaker 2: Well and to add I'm sorry to interrupt, but to add to that in the present day, it wasn't long after October seventh that Neta Yahoo said publicly that he was going to make sure that Israel Sarkaza had no food, no electricity, no services. I mean, you know, engineered famine is a deliberate weapon of the net and Yahoo Zionist camp. Right now today yeah.
Speaker 1: I also saw that they were dropping little things that looked like cans of meat that were little bombs just to kill one person or a fan only at a time. So yeah, it's sick, right.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's sick. But we I mean, we could go back to the history of the United States. Remember under the Nixon administration, the science advisor I think his name was Lee du Bridge, and he was recommending this was written up in the New York Times I think it's from nineteen sixty nine. We covered it on Natural News and even showed the screenshot from the old New York Times article, which was really a microfish image from that day. But said that all the food that we export to Africa needs to be spiked, he said, with infertility chemicals to stop the population growth of Africa. So, I mean that was that was in the late sixties, and think about how much more advanced the weapons have become since then, like self replicating vaccines, things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eugenics plays out in the allopathic medical field for sure as well. Like you're saying, and we have, you know, the ones that are most obvious to to point your finger out as far as you know, sterilizing populations in India and Africa. Like you have the Gates Foundation and things like that, but I mean this is something that used to be at least in other people's minds, someone else's problem until COVID. But shots have never been good, you know, and the basis and the foundation of all that theory has been you can see evidence against it, like very very high evidence against it. So if you don't know what the true problem is for illness, how is your solution going to be effective? You know? And then when you see all the poisons center in them, it's pretty obvious what's going on there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean Gates has been working on global depopulation efforts obviously for a long time, and Africa has not only been a target for their depopulation, but it's also been the laboratory. Yeah. Now, Ukraine, Ukraine bioweapons laborates, you know, deep state run, Pentagon run illegal bioweapons laboratories absolutely existed in Ukraine, but Africa was where they would release bioweapons or I call the Fauci freezer specials. You know, they would release them on populations to determine how fatal they were or how easily they could spread. Now, understand that Nigeria is rapidly becoming. You know, it's on track to become one of the highest population nations in the world. Of course, right now China and India are both hovering around one point four billion people, which is a lot of people. But it won't be long before Nigeria is right up there with India and China if it's on its current track. And so if you think about the West, you know, the population excuse me, the population of the US three hundred and thirty million, roughly the UK even less. You know, the certain populations are being dwarfed by these non Western populations, and as a result, the Western empires are literally waging genetic warfare, ethnic cleansing warfare, genocidal warfare on the rest of the world, and economic warfare also to try to maintain their grip on power. So that's really what we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you mentioned in some of your posts you're talking about the replacement, and I definitely see that happening. And for a couple of reasons. Number One, obviously a lot of people died off from the first round of this tyranny, but also because certain people from different countries are easier to manage and control because they came from oppression too, So I mean, we're probably looking at the Caligy plan right in front of our face here. And in addition to that, you brought up Russia and you brought up those labs, and that was one of the first things that Russia took out because they were apparently designing things for specifically for Slavic genetics to attack them, according to the story. I don't know how valid that is, but you know, Russia also put out an intentional sabotage plot on a nuclear power plant that Ukraine was just gonna let happen and it would have possibly wiped out Europe, and they intervened. I mean, I see things with Putin that you know a lot of people argue with me about, but you know, when you're back to a corner like he is right now, and he actually offered sanctuary for people in America. So he also, you know, has displayed that he has he can differentiate between you know, the people and the government and understands that the government does not speak on behalf of the people. Do you have any thoughts on that and what do you think is going on with Russia in general? And what you think. I mean, they're being antagonized and pushed, just like certain other people were pushed into First and Second World Wars. It's kind of scary, uh, depending on what side of it you're on.
Speaker 2: At. Well, well, let's zoom out. Let me let me answer this in a different way.
Speaker 1: When I was getting at without trying to uh, because I don't know his his views on Hitler in the World War two, right, I'm assuming they're a little bit more conventional. So what I was saying was like pushed in the World War one to two. I was referring to Poland killing Germanic people over the brand new border that was created after the for the First vers I Treaty, and Hitler having enough of it, seeing his countryman being murdered wholesale and robbed and you know, de homed and things like that, and so that he finally had enough of it, and that's what they said, and that was like the that was the trap to trigger uh you know, war declaration on him. That's what I was getting at when I said what I had said.
Speaker 2: There there's a global effort to overrun the more capable, resilient, highly intelligent human populations of the world to overrun them with the more malleable, like you said, the more obedient low IQ populations. Now you can go to websites I'll find it here while we're talking, but you can go to like demographic websites that will very clearly show you. You can list out the average population IQs of different nations in the world, and you can even see maps, and what you'll find is a very clear pattern. And this is of course controversial, but this gets into just straight up demographics. The populations around the world that tend to be they tend to have ancestry that live really close to the equator, with easy climates and with a readily available food supply, without without harsh winters. These populations tend to over time become more laid back and more apathetic and less capable of long term planning. And as a result, that's how you get countries like Haiti, by the way, whereas if you if your ancestry grew up.
Speaker 1: Haiti is also an old prison colony, right sleeve in prison colony, So so was Australia. I mean, there's a lot of weird people out there in the in the in the back in the backwoods, in the in the outback. That's what they did. The Hills have eyes about. But that was post a post nuclear war, I think, or something like that or some kind of fallout. But similar in that rest in that respect that there were the and you know back of course, under tyranny, you can be a prisoner for no good reason, so there's always that aspect. But also criminals were heavily concentrated in both Australia and in Haiti, and so there's there's that element too, and what that genetic makeup does when you're passing that along.
Speaker 2: In very harsh winters, we're talking like northern Russia, northern China, or even much of western Europe. Then in order to survive, you know the Nordic countries, you know, Iceland and so on, in order to survive, you had to have really good planning skills. So you had to plan ahead, you had to plant crops, you had short growing seasons, you had to harvest, and then you had to preserve food and so on. And this lended itself to really good strategic and long term planning skills. And as a result, today if you look what are the highest IQs around the world, which nations have the highest IQs. They include nations with harsh, harsh winters like Japan, for example, Russia, Ukraine. You know, the Ukrainian people are inherently very very high IQ people, all the Nordic nations, Northern China and so on. Where are the IQ's the lowest. Again, it's right along the equator or close to the equator. I mean, you know, again, anybody can bring out these lists. Okay, this isn't racist to point out demographics and this is all widely. This is like national geographic type of information. Okay, IQs do very and India, you know, one point four billion people overall on average, not that bright. By the way, we tend to think of people from India as being really smart people because the smartest people from India coming into the West, right right right, And since they have one point four billion people, there are just in raw numbers, there are some very very capable, very intelligent people of Indian ancestry, and they're excellent, you know, doctors and engineers and so on. And I'm not insulting an you know, any ethnic group here. What I'm saying is there are IQ differences that trace back to the harshness of the climate, and Jared Diamond and his book Guns, Germs and Steel talks about this in great detail. And the Pacific Islanders, for example, their climates were very very easy and they could get food readily. But the Pacific Islanders, their threat was like hurricanes and storms, and the same thing is true in the Caribbean. And thus a storm would come along and wipe out all the food supply, and so a survival mechanism was to be able to put on a lot of weight and to become obese as a food storage mechanism, so you could survive a food wipe out famine. And this is why genetically today many people in the Caribbean areas and in the South Pacific Islands, they tend to become OBEs very quickly because they're pre programmed to put on weight massively in order to survive a storm wipeout famine. But their cultures tend to not be very good at long term planning because typically they would have food readily available every single day, year round, versus you know what I said, like Russia or China or Japan. So the reason I say all of that is because what the globalists are trying to do now is to take those people from the equatorial regions and move them up into the northern nations like Western Europe, to overthrow Western Europe with people who are closer to the equator. And this is the same thing with the United States. And also there's an invasion happening now of Canada and Japan, and China is resisting it a lot, but other countries are suffering from this as a result. This is designed to lower the average IQ, to make the countries more malleable, more obedient, and more prone to propaganda messaging. So that's the demographic view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, we're talking about the United Nations funded program too, when it comes to the movement of people and the funding that they're receiving, the incentives. There was I'm not sure where he was, what the official was, but he was on an interview discussing how Venezuela has a much lower crime rate now and that they did in fact, and this was admitted by our government as well, that they were aware that they were releasing prisoners with the you know, in the agreement that they would come to America. So they're releasing gangs, they're releasing like an Salvador too. And they're sending them here.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's yes. They want a criminal element because they know that Western cultures are built on polite, high trust societies, right, And your typical high trust person in America is absolutely shocked if somebody just walks up to you and just stabs you in the neck.
Speaker 1: You know, like nobody, Hey, archangel it's called diplomacy. Though, you know, you can say things in a more cleaner way and still get your point across. And it was because you understood what he was saying, and it wasn't because you know what. Here's the other thing too, if you're isolated throughout life and you haven't never interacted with other people, Like I'm not saying this about you, I'm saying this is what happens, especially from when I lived in a small town versus when I started traveling. Your perspectives of what you've absorbed and processed about other people, you know, you have these well you'll have these ideas, preconceived notions, and when you actually meet people on one to one individual basis, you understand a little bit more that people are people most of the time, most of the time. So I don't think there was anything wrong with that. I don't think it's cucking to other races. Everybody has their their place in the world for the most part, with a few, actually, maybe more than a few exceptions where they're just you know, degenerates, And that's a that's a real thing too.
Speaker 2: I was expecting that. But in other countries, and in Venezuela around the criminal areas, that's not unusual at all. It's a common occurrence and you would be watching out for that if you live there. But in America, the typical people, especially the city dwellers, who have no survival skills. You know, they're exceptions, but I mean, by and large, they have no survival skills. They they are not prepared at all for what's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lil ikey was fine, that's not I mean, like there's some very nice, hassi of kind, kind, good hearted people who may not be the brightest in the world. But it's when you apply that to a lack of morality or any type of empathy or compassion or connection with others. But you know what, I should have added this, I think there's a and I've said this, I think elsewhere, I think there's a certain level of intellect that's required two even consider how would this make you feel if this was you type of empathy and sympathy and compassion, because you have to at least be above the animal impulse level before you would even consider that type of thing. And there are some people that fall well beneath that. So not everybody has, but there are a lot of people who you wouldn't say are the brightest, the sharpest tack in the box, who are very good people. Right, simple, that's no big deal. And on this every time I say this, if I feel like an asshole for talking like this, but because it's not nice to gauge people like that anyway, But still it's a thing. I think there's a certain level of self reflection and things of that nature that is essential for you to have the capacity for empathy and compassion or human beings that it becomes extremely dangerous because at any moment there's nothing restraining what they'll do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, I was recently.
Speaker 1: It's not playing nice if he's conveying the same message archangel you know what I mean. You're just that what you said is true, but that's not what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Interviewing Michael Jahan and said in the interview, he said that, Yeah, for a lot of these microcs, he said, low IQ is their advantage because they don't think about anything. They just do it. It's like, wow, you're right. I mean that there's no planning involved. It's just impulse and impulse, impulse without boundaries. So if you invade a polite society.
Speaker 1: This whole time, he's describing and making it clear his position without stating directly and defacing a certain group of people or this person here, or the Haitians or anything. He's not saying them, he's not naming them, but he's describing the condition. So how is that It's not it's what you're saying, is he's describing the information based on the data. So I don't understand what you're getting at.
Speaker 2: But with a large number of low IQ impulse driven, sort of savage minded people taken from a more savage nation, you know, it's going to create a lot of violence and a massive clash and eventually a backlash. And that's exactly what the globalists.
Speaker 1: Want they is he not stating the same thing?
Speaker 2: Want to see America and Europe erupt into a kind of civil revolt and then they can always blame the Americans. So, oh, you're not polite. You should welcome all these newcomers who are squatting in your homes and eating your cats and whatever, you know whatever else they're carjacking your cars, you should welcome them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In Canada, they said, just leave your five key in your in your mailbox so that they don't try to come into your house. Right, yeah, let them take your car.
Speaker 2: No, pretty soon we'll be told that if you live in America and if a migrant family comes to your door, they can just claim your home and kick you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you beat me to it. Because the same thing with that that repossession that happened in South Africa with the the European farmers, right, they were allowed to basically mass murder whoever they wanted and then they ended up almost starving to death because they didn't have any skills to farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And in the US, you know, this gets very complicated because in the US there's talk of reparations to black Americans, and you know, this is happening in places like California, but also at the federal level, and reparations today is this idea that the government should forcibly take money from white people, Asian people, and Hispanic people, none of whom ever owned slaves, and that they should give that money to black people in places like California, who themselves were never slaves and who live in a state that was never a slave state. And you know, the economic insanity of this, it gets completely insane because then you start asking, well, what about the Native Americans? Can the Native Americans then claim reparations from everybody who's not a Native American? And you know, I'm part Native American by the way, and my ancestry also traces back originally to Africa, So I am Afro Irish Native American. That's my ancestry. Well, actually, all human beings traced back to Africa originally. So if I'm part Afro and part Native American and part Irish Irish immigrants to America, then how does a government calculate my my level of economic guilt? And do I pay myself something? Does the government get a cut of the penalty I pay? Does the Irish part of me pay the Native American part of me something? What about the Afro part? You see what I'm saying. It gets completely insane.
Speaker 1: And there's there's no Uh, there's no reference to when did your family come over either, right, because my my family didn't, My Italian side of my family didn't come over into Musquini. You know, there's a little bit beyond the time that they're talking about with the with the slavery, and even even that is all skewed and messed up because Jefferson Davis was working on eliminating it his own, on his own, without the force hand of the North. And in addition to that, I think they said like four and a half percent of the South actually owen slaves at the time war. So I mean there's all that and who introduced us to this? It was touch but it was also the Zionist controllers back then too, I mean Rothschild in company, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean slavery was such a you know, I mean a dark chapter. But it wasn't just American history, as you know, it was also a Brazilian history, and it was Roman history, and many other nations all around the world engaged in slavery. And I think the key question is who got rid of slavery? You know, America got rid of slavery, and there's nobody today in America who would say that, oh, we should bring it back, or there's nobody trying to run a slave plantation in Alabama today, right right, that would be insane. So there's this concept though that the Marxists are pushing. This is what reparations are built on, this concept of transgenerational guilt, that you living today, that you were.
Speaker 1: Born yeah that's Taurus stuff right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, yeah, exactly, but that you were born in sin and that you are culpable for the decisions of your ancestors, going back to an unlimited number of ancestors, that their decisions fall on you to make reparations today. And that concept is completely insane. It cannot stand up in any honest court system obviously, because when you were born as a as a new person, you know, you're you're born without any history of actions, So how can you be held accountable for the actions of your ancestors. And also, by the way, you know, Daniel, if you go back far enough, it's very likely that every single one of us, somewhere in our ancestry is related to a rapist or a murderer or a murdering rapist, right you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also I mean throughout ancient history, we probably were the class of you know, a group of people who were enslaved after some sort of conquest too.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Probably in almost every one of our families, one of our ancestors was a slave or was a slaver. And so again, how do you how do you even sort that out in today's world? It's impossible. So what I say is, let's let's expand freedom for all people. Right, let's expand liberty and freedom. And by the way, the easiest way to do that if you want to help black people in America today, you know what you do. You end all federal taxation. You stop stealing the money of black business owners and black workers, stop taking their money. I mean, that's that's a form of modern.
Speaker 1: Well don't just take not take it from them, stop taking it from everybody. But if you took away that system, that would take it away from everyone. You know, they would take the burden off of everyon as well. But why single out one one group? Right, we all need to get that burden off our back.
Speaker 2: Day economic slavery. So you want to end slavery, end taxation, and end money printing, have an honest money system, and then every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taxation enslaves all of us. That was the one of the main points of the Civil War. It wasn't too free slaves, It was to enslave everyone. And it didn't take too long after that.
Speaker 2: Family of every color, of every ethnicity can keep what they earn, and they can build some savings that don't just vanish because of money printing, and they can raise families, and they can have a business success or they can, you know, keep what they've earned in their job and they can have a happier life. But nobody wants to talk about ending slavery in twenty twenty four. They want to talk about punishing you for the slavery that happened, you know, in eighteen thirty two or something. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and the end that the culture of dependence too, you know, and or it'll put much greater limits on it so that it doesn't become more profitable to do nothing. You know that that helps, and so does you know, destroying the media erosion of family values for everybody. That would be another way to do that, because I mean, what people what people perceive as right and wrong right now is not what it used to be. And the culture is being heavily influenced by the media and the news and the incentivization to do the most depraved things.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so also just one last thought on that, Like the whole idea of reparations I see as kind of like a banking zionis whatever you want to call high government scam, because with everything there's a transfer fee of some sort. So the people that are making probably four times of what they're going to do paying out there are going to be some slick And that's probably the whole reason for the push is because it's another way to suck dry the American people and get rid of the middle class as they have always tried to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Well where do you want me to go with that?
Speaker 1: I mean, we can talk if you wanted to just make one comment on you know, what I had brought up about the threat of Russia and what you think is going on there and why you think it's you know, how close are we to the big one?
Speaker 2: We are pretty close because the West, the leaders of NATO and the leaders of the State Department are number one a psychopathic, insane lunatics. But secondly, they're also incompetent. They're not very bright. And this actually gets back to my comment about IQs. So and I found the website. It's called World Population Review dot com. People could bring that up and you can see a map. If you go to average IQ by country, you can see the map and it's very clear the populations that live closer to the equator tend to have lower IQs. Well, Russia is a very high IQ nation. And again for those reasons we mentioned, Russia has been through not only very difficult climate challenges, difficult winters, and so on, but Russia has also survived decades of economic sanctions from the West, and so has Iran. And as a result of these economic sanctions, see this is truly fascinating. The West has forced Russia to invest in its own domestic infrastructure and to build up its own domestic supply chains for everything from technology to military weapons, to food and so on. So as a result, while Western nations have depended on globalization and cheap transport by cargo ships and cheap labor income who is like China or Thailand or wherever, Russia and Iran have had to build up domestic infrastructure to the point where they don't need any outside materials. As a result, Russia has now today an extremely strong steel industry, a rare earth minerals, mining, massive aluminum mining, fertilizer mining, energy galore. Russia has more energy than any nation in the world. And now Russia has a pipeline of military production that is, in terms of land based weapons, the largest in the world, whereas China has the largest. In terms of naval vessels, China has massive shipyards. China actually has two hundred times the shipyard capacity as does the United States of America. I mean think about that, two hundred times. Yeah, so China is building aircraft carriers while the US still doesn't have hypersonic missiles.
Speaker 1: But they're more concerned about the gender identity or the lack there of discrimination against their soldiers who at one point had to have the shot in order to even remain in their position. So that's all very very weird and weakens us and makes us a laughing stock as well when you see men just as women in uniform, you know, giving speeches and stuff.
Speaker 2: No, the US leadership has become the laughing stock of the world. And you know, it pains me to say that because I love my country. I love America. You know, I grew up in the Midwest, you know, pledge allegiance to the flag every day in elementary school. And today I'm a Texan. You know, I love Texas and I want to see Texas strong, and I think Texas will be strong, by the way, even if America is not. But the United States of America. The reason I mentioned all this IQ stuff again is because regardless of what you think about Russia or Putin, Putin is a cognitive genius. He is very, very case capable cognitively. And whereas the US State Department leaders right now, like I said, they're largely incompetent and they don't understand history, and so it's very easy for them to be outmaneuvered by Putin, who is like a you know, a grand master chess player in terms of geopolitics, and that is happening. The Western nations are being out maneuvered. The rise of the bricks currency is going to dedollarize the world and will end with the dollar losing its global reserve currency status, and that will put an end ultimately that will lead to hyperinflation and the collapse of the dollar currency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I see, I see something. I want to switch directions here and talk a little bit more about your coverage on the corruption of the church in how it's been taken a position in politics lately. But before I get into that, I some of the the earlier affiliations with Putin that people always went at and say, he's this and that world Economic for for for young leaders of tomorrow or whatever they called it, and all this other stuff. When you're in Russia and there's one thing, well then that one thing being the KGB. Of course you're gonna be in that if you're if you're involved in that side. It's to me it's more like, is what is what is he using to get his training from? And where is his actual loyalties in his heart? Lie? So I don't think you can just one to one say because he was a KGB, or because he was with you know, involved with the ELTs in or that this whole you know w ef thing. I mean, in order to play the game, you have to be in the game. You can't be on the outside.
Speaker 2: Well, look I would add to that, and I'll just say, look, you know, Putin is no angel, and it's a universal truth that every government in the world is in essence a criminal cabal of sorts. But the difference between.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to pause to read something to you and you can tell me what you think about this when here go, so I'm going to tell you this is another serious challenge to Russia's identity is linked to events taking place in the world. Here there are both foreign policy and moral aspects. We can see how many of the Euroatlantic countries are actually rejecting their roots, including the Christian values that constitute the basis of Western civilization. They are denying moral principles and all traditional identities, national, cultural, religious, and even sexual. They are implementing policies that equate large families with same sex partnerships belief in God with the belief in Satan. The excess of political correctness have reached the point where people are seriously talking about registering political parties whose aim is to promote pedophilia. People in many europe countries are embarrassed or afraid to talk about their religious affiliations. Holidays are abolished or even called something different. Their essence is hidden away and as is their moral foundation, and people are aggressively trying to export this model all over the world. I am convinced that this opens a direct path to degradation and primitivism, resulting in a profound demographic and moral crisis. Without the values embedded in Christianity and other world religions, without the standards of morality that have taken shape over millennia, people will inevitably lose their human dignity. We consider it natural and right to defend these values. One must respect everyone's minorities' rights to be different, but the rights of the majority must not be put into question. Vladimir Putin at the tenth anniversary meeting of Valdai International Discussion Club in the Novgorod region, September nineteenth, twenty thirteen, and thank you School of Fish for that.
Speaker 2: I meant Russia's government versus the US government is that Putin. Let's just let's call him a mastermind, criminal running the head of you know, he's the head of Russia. But he wants Russia to succeed, whereas the leaders in America want America to fail.
Speaker 1: And I think it's actually a genuine thing that he's saying, like if you embrace the values of his Russia, not Bolshevik Russia, that wasn't theirs. If you embrace their values, you're welcome. You're welcome to come over.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a big statement, and it's also a warning. Get out of there, you know.
Speaker 2: That, right? Right? I mean, I think a really rational way to look at this is that wherever you choose to live in the world, every government is going to confiscate through coercion, some percentage of your productivity. This is true no matter where you go. You know, I've lived I've lived in South America. You know, I lived in Taiwan for a couple of years. I've been I've lived in many different states in the US. Yeah, I speak. I speak a fair amount of Mandarin. Yeah, yeah, that's and I learned it on the streets of Taiwan. So I actually speak it with a Taiwanese accent because I never studied Chinese in school. So I when I when I go to Taiwan and I talk to people in Chinese, they're like, WHOA, you don't sound like normal Americans speaking Chinese. You sound like a local, at least for the for the words I know, which are not not a huge number, but it's enough to get by. Uh. But anyway. I mean I learned it from taxi cab drivers.
Speaker 1: Basically, that's awesome that that takes a high intellect to even process that and to make it into something useful. Thank you, josh I just what you did. Thank you so much. And I just want to read this comment real quick. It says, well, you can't really see it, but it says, if the Zionists get the US and UN nuked, well here's the thing. I don't think the UN is going to be nuked. The US is marked for destruction, but it's because they're going to be taking it over. The UN wants to destroy America, so UN wouldn't be involved in getting nuked. Who will protect Israel? I don't understand the play there. Sorry, if you already covered this, just joined Yeah, manco Kappa, I don't see the UN is an extension of the overlords, right, It's just where they go and pretend to make decisions that aren't already pre made for them. Yeah, same thing like everywhere else that you see in NGO. So it's their objective to disarm and destroy. They are run by the IMF. It all goes back to the same thing those people. If this is a controlled thing. They will not be the ones suffering any any type of damage. It will be us, It'll be other countries. It'll be their quote unquote perceived enemies, the ones. I just want to be independent and left alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no kidding, no kidding, Because all the grammar is different. I mean, everything's totally different in Asian languages, even by the ways assign not even gender, so they they don't refer to heat or she. There are no pronouns in Chinese never right, right, yeah, yeah, it's just it's the same. It's like a neutral gender article in front of a person's name. And that's why Chinese people, when they come to America and they learn to speak English, they will very frequently say he when they mean she. Will confuse the genders because it's not wired into the way they speak.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So, I think the way I'm going to loops, I think the way I'm going to introduce this next topic that we want to discuss is by speak just this is a statement that you posted on Health Ranger report on telegram. I'm going to try to read a little bit of it, and then because I wanted this element to be understood that it's part of this Christian Zionism. So this is I believe this is your post. I mean, unless you have somebody else that does the telegram stuff. It says in all my years of meeting, and I'm skipping down a little bit, it says, in all my years of meeting, knowing and living alongside different people from different countries, and getting to know and enjoy the cultures and company of so many different people, I've come to discover very sobering. The people who have treated me the worst and the most vile, threatening, deceptive, and evil ways imaginable are fill in the blank. Who do you suppose this group is? Hint? They are the same people who run the CDC, the FDA, and that weaponize medicine against all, a mass extermination. There's something covering it, a mass extermination, vaccine holocaust attempt. They are the same people with the same dark hearts towards humanity, and they literally try to exterminate us all, just as they actively work to exterminate others this very day. They are the one group of people you're not allowed to criticize without fear of being blacklisted and deplatformed. Take your best guess, and to that, I would add Unfortunately, the truth and the reality of this is they do drive all three Abrahamic religions because at the core of each is the foundation of Torah. And if we expect the liars who lie about everything to tell the truth just in this one spot, I think we're deceiving ourselves. And from there, I mean, obviously you have the Jesuits, you have the Roman Catholic Empire, you have Catholicism at large and what they're doing and how they're involved with Rothschild type people. You take it away, you address this how you want, because you wrote some and spoke in your show some very important information about this topic.
Speaker 2: I that is my post. I did write that post, and the reason I wrote it it was because I was I was thinking back over all the years that I have hired and in some cases fired, you know, hundreds of different people because of all the different businesses I've been involved in, from you know, technology, the software company that I started back in the nineteen nineties, and and then you know, food and publishing and all of it. And suddenly a pattern emerged. It was really wild. I realized that, you know, I've hired, I've hired people of all different colors and genders and even sexual orientations. You know, I've hired people who were gay. I've hired people who were immigrants who didn't speak English that well, I've hired. I've hired Muslims, I've hired Sikhs, I've hired Buddhists. I remember one Buddhist I hired came in and did like sage clearing of the office one day with all the smoke, and I was like, dude, what are you doing with the smoke. He's like, this is a Buddhist thing. We're clearing out that evil demons. Like Okay, go for it, but you know, give me a heads up next time so the smoke alarms don't go off.
Speaker 1: But sometimes when there's a life in the home, she'll do that.
Speaker 2: So I have because you know, I've lived in many cultures. Everywhere I've lived, I've been openly accepted by the people there. I was when I lived in South America, I was named a godfather of a newborn child of a local person there, and he invited me to the child. I guess it was a baptism of the child in the local Catholic church there, and I attended that and I was very honored. You know, I was like, this is a big deal. And when I was in Taiwan, you know, I was very very friendly with people there, and they're like, nobody threatened me, nobody hated me. I tend to treat people like the first time I meet somebody, I'm gonna be by default polite. I'm gonna, yeah, I'm gonna operate with dignity, I'm gonna I'm gonna recognize people.
Speaker 1: And it's not about them. It's about how you care yourself that matters, right, And then they can determine how much trust they're left with by their their response and their activity around you. But you always start giving everybody else one hundred percent. That's right.
Speaker 2: And even think about the way I've interacted with you also, it's it's always been, you know, give you the benefit of the doubt and to come in with a good faith to try to speak the truth. And you know this is why you and.
Speaker 1: I yeah, very awesome to me. I appreciate it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I appreciate what you're doing. And I also want to help you succeed with your with your show, and and I mean honestly, you know, I get I get you know, a dozen interview requests a week, and mostly I just say no. But I love coming on with you because of what we talk about it and you let me speak freely about it. But anyway, I began to notice. I just I realized there's a pattern that every person who had betrayed my company or my work, or had filed false claims with regulators, or had actually at some point tried to sabotage. I suddenly realized they all had one thing in common. Yeah, what do you think that.
Speaker 1: Was shoe size? No, Oh, they were all Eskimos. I bet it's the Eskimos, a certain affiliation to something that some people call a race. Oh, they'll just call it religion and whatever seems to suit their needs at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean it starts with Z. And it's weird to me because I didn't even realize, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it starts with Z, it starts at JA, it starts with F, Francis, nion, SG, whatever.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't go out of my way to hire or not hire people of anycific faith or religion, as as I already mentioned, and I don't go out of my way to antagonize or to not antagonize, you know, any group. That's just not the way I roll, you know. And but I realized looking back, I'm like, oh my god, all these people come from the same tribe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unscrupulous, and I'm absolutely unscrupulous. Yeah. Yeah, you can be your friends just one day while they're stabbing you in the back until you find out that they're doing it, you know.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent like malicious sabotage type of efforts. And it shocked me to realize that. And that's why I wrote that tweet, because see, I didn't even realize it at the time. I never even associated anything at the time with what group they were part of. It's only looking back that I saw the pattern. It's like wow, Like and I didn't do anything to piss these people off.
Speaker 1: Right, that's not doesn't require provocation.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. Because I wasn't talking about the Middle East. I wasn't talking about you know, this will years spanning many years, spanning probably fifteen years. I wasn't talking about the Bible. I wasn't teaching the Bible. I wasn't doing anything religious. I was treating every person the same with dnity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all the kingdoms that they were that have met their demise, weakening, the erosion from within. They were welcomed in and that's how they treated their hosts, you know, each time. That's wow, that's a thing. You know. They were welcomed in, they were given their their space, and once over the once on the other side of the wall, things started to happen slowly, right.
Speaker 2: I suppose so. But you see, now, of course I'm a I'm a Bible nutrition educator and now I teach, I teach scripture and uh my website, by the way, is Abundance dot Church for anybody who wants to, you know, check it out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's let's talk about that, and let's talk about your your concerns that you've that you've addressed, and some of your shows and some of your posts about the way the church is being run these days.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, now, I just I do want to say my focus with the church is because my background is a food scientist. My focus is about God's molecules expressed through herbs and nutrition and superfoods, and I teach largely on that. But of course I teach both the Old Testament and the New Testament, and in the Old Testament of course. I mean if you start to read that, you realize that the greatest critic of Israel is God himself, and that God would repeatedly tell the Israelites. I mean, he would insist, he would threaten. Sometimes he would just kill hundreds of them, you know, with giant fireballs or opening up the earth and whatever. He would. He kept threatening them because they would they kept becoming wicked, They would turn against God, they would worship false idols, they would throw their babies to molik, they would become greedy and self righteous.
Speaker 1: Remember that was the type of sacrifice was called a mulk sacrifice or molech it became. But it's a mulk sacrifice is the process or the activity of child sacrifice, usually through immolation, burning.
Speaker 2: And pompous over and over and over again. And this, you know, the same sins were very evident. Even if you read in the New Testament and Paul's letters to all the different churches, you know, the Corinthians and Timothy's adventures also, and you know through all the chapters of virtually the Old Testament and the New Testament. Look at numbers, look at you know, why was their deuteronomy and so on? It's because the ancient Israelites, God said, repeatedly became wicked and evil over and over and over again, and nothing that He did stop them from their wickedness.
Speaker 1: In witchcraft and sorcery, which I call the friest craft, that's always been an element with them. And I think that's where the where they stray away is because there's a power there that may very well be real. And I think that's like it like entices them to take shortcuts in a sense to get what they want. Well, well, it's also welcomed and evil stuff into the into their lives too, though by the same token. You know, there's a give and take with that type of energy and power.
Speaker 2: Well I know that. I mean, I went through the the the two books that talk about the Crucifixion of Christ and just in great detail, and it's very clear that the ancient Israeli leaders they absolutely insisted on murdering Christ. They insisted on it. They implored the Roman court judge Pilot, they said, you have to, you know, you have to order them the killing of Christ. And and Pilot himself, representing Rome, which was a pretty evil empire, you know, he brought Christ in. You know, Jesus of Nazareth, and he said, so, Jesus, you know, these these high priests here, they say that you claim to be the king. Are you the king? You know? And Jesus says, well, I'm the king of the realm, beyond this realm. And Pilot says, okay, you're just a crazy person. You know, you're no threat to Rome. Get out of here. And the Jewish leaders were like, no, kill him, kill him, kill him. And ultimately the Jewish leaders threatened Pilot they were going to go to the Roman government and claim that Pilot was himself part of a conspiracy to overthrow Rome. So you see the deception that they.
Speaker 1: Use blackmail and right the treachery and of the sea exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was all a lie. They lied about what Christ taught. They wanted him dead, and the reason they wanted him dead was because Christ was essentially teaching decentralization of religious power.
Speaker 1: What Josh just said there I have to agree with because of what we've been studying and learning about, especially with the Hellenistic period and things of that nature, and also the septuagen He said, Mike is a nice guy, but puts too much stock in the good book, and when you understand who wrote it, and if they lie about everything else, and if they steal all these myths and legends from the not only the Greeks, who are descendants pretty much of Scythian Arian, but also from the just absolutely claiming Sumerian civilization as their own when it wasn't theirs, it was Arian as we've learned. Yeah, these people will borrow and steal from everything to give themselves some sort of history. And then they wrote what I believe is partially satirical, partially at Grimoire in the Torah, partially a book of magic when you can read it the right way. And then also two Agen, which I think is also dark, dark Sacktire in a sense too, where they're basically defacing old noble stories of Aryan Citian people and kind of semitizing it as they go, making it giving them their morality instead of what they originally had. So yeah, I would agree with what Josh said there on that, but the san Hudrin wouldn't want that for sure.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. So the ancient Israeli priests, the scribes, the elders, they wanted total control over people's relationship with God. They did not want Christ teaching people to be free or that. And also think about Christ taught you did not have to follow the old rituals of kosher foods, for example, or even circumcision. Christ taught you don't need to deal with those old rituals. That's for a different time. This is the new era. This is the christ era. This is the New Testament, and God is working in a different way now that's more multi denominational and more open. You can eat anything you want as long as you give praise to God. Right.
Speaker 1: And you know that's a good point because Bill Cooper mentions that, you know, the New Testament based even though the Ten Commandments, but we're talking about like all the mosaic laws and stuff like that. There's a ton more of other stuff that they added to this and made life very taxing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But he said that there's only but two commandments after Christ, and that is love your God and love your neighbor as yourself, because then that incorporates all the other basically in the same because if you love your neighbor as yourself, you're not going to kill them and have sex with his wife, steal from him, or any of the other stuff that's also that's already you know listed out for you into ten.
Speaker 2: Right right exactly. And can I add than today to watch the Christian churches in America, uh to for them to openly endorse the mass genocidal slaughter of the Palestinian people in Gaza. This is such an affront to the teachings of Christ that I have publicly called out these churches as synagogues of Satan.
Speaker 1: Right the christianis the Christian Zionists.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they they are evil as evil as evil gets. They are worshiping Satan.
Speaker 1: It's very see when I interview people, I get I get some goods out of them, Don't I like it? This is this is probably an atypical conversation, uh from most, but we go down the good past because we're having an open talk here, and you know, just just bear with it and you trust you me. I think you'll you'll see the reason why I appreciate the people that I bring on.
Speaker 2: Very clear, they they are doing the opposite of what Christ taught. Christ taught that you are supposed to bring the Word of God and salvation to people of all ethnicities, all religions, that all human beings are children of God, not just the Jews, not just those in the Christian Church, but to reach out beyond the Christian Church to the gentiles all over the world and missions, you know, church missions. This is what Christ and his disciples taught. But the Christian Zionist churches in America, all they want is blood. So they're not serving Christ, They're serving Satan.
Speaker 1: Right, and they're basing this off of the somewhat dark magic sorcery of this idea that you need to do this thing with the red heifer sacrifice. And now a lot of this comes straight from like the Sabatine Frankist idealism that Zionism is kind of like an offshoot of. And what's interesting is that the brethrens like the Moravian, the Bohemian, the Plymouth Brethren, the Exclusive Brethren, the one that Darby was involved in, that was founded by people who had been baptized, and during the time of Jacob Frank, twenty six thousand of his followers, including himself, were baptized to basically become crypto and infiltrate Roman Catholicism, Christianity and all that because they had already done so in sabotized time with Islam, and that's where you get the donmuff from. So they were infiltrating all Abrahamic religions and injecting this poison into their beliefs.
Speaker 2: Wow, well you know more about that than I do. You've studied so much. I mean, your knowledge based on this is really vast. What I know. You know, it's not that detailed. But I am reading and teaching the scripture and all. I mean, I encourage people just read scripture, you know. I mean in the US, they're trying to pass laws now.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna say something about that, because this is one of those cases where if this is supposed to be intended for them, there's going to also be good information in there for them as far as conduct and keeping themselves healthy and avoiding things like black mold and things like that. Like, there's aspects of it that have the Greek wisdom in there because they were brought up in a Greek culture. So they do also incorporate that into the Torah along with all the horrible stories. But and you know, they're demon God that we somehow adopted, and prior to that, you had Solomon with his seventy two demons, Like, why if he's a man of God, does he need demons to do anything? Why not just ask his wonderful man. Here's the thing, they were never he was never considered a beneficent careader. That's something that was applied later. He was the god fearers because God had a temper and you never knew what was going to piss him off. That doesn't seem like the beneficent creator. That seems like an imposter to me. But that aside, there's obviously going to be if they're trying to strengthen their people and guide them in a certain way, there's going to be good information in there as well. You just have to pick through the turd to find the corn yuck.
Speaker 2: To criminalize any criticism of Israel, well that means they're going to outlaw the Bible. Yep, because God criticize Israel over and over and over and over again, and so did Christ and so did John and so did Timothy and so on.
Speaker 1: So but isn't the lesson there? And look what happened to him? Right like when you see the crucifixion, Like who won? Isn't that kind of like the whole thing is like Yeah, if you stand up against us, this is going to happen to you too, Isn't that like the subliminal message that's being implemented there. That's why people don't want to be martyred, right, because, I mean, that's that's another way to perceive it.
Speaker 2: If they're going to do that, it shows that they would put protection of Israel over the First Amendment in America.
Speaker 1: They're using good intentions to do bad things. You know, they always say the Rota Hill is paved in good intentions. They're usually Christians who have good intent manipulating their minds to support Israel and these mass murderers because they feel somehow connected to them because the religion is tied up in it, at least at least in the least educated view of religion, would would consider them to be somewhat entangled. So we have to support one in order to prevent the other from falling.
Speaker 2: Right. This is why I I mean, I'm very frustrated with what the Church has become largely in America, although there are exceptions to this, but one thing that taught and that the Lord repeatedly taught, and you can find this in the first three chapters of Revelation, by the way, you know through John, is that you can't just be a blind member of the church. You can't. It's not a social engagement. You can't just think that you're a person of God just because you attend and you sing hymns and you give a tithing to the church. But in your heart, you're not really walking with Christ. And I encourage people to have a more personal, more decentralized approach to faith in their life. And when you do that, you begin to see how many of these churches are frauds because they're not teaching the word of God. They're not following the word of God. And many of them, like we already mentioned, are blood lust synagogues of Satan that are out there calling for mass death and destruction. And you know, these churches, they're going to be judged by God himself. You can't get away from that. God knows your heart. Yeah, he says so, right right there in the Book of Revelation. Right there he the letters to the seven churches. He was he was watching them all, and he called them out. You know, he's like Jezebel, you know, stop having sex with half the congregation. You know, that's not a church. That's a whorehouse pretending to be a church.
Speaker 1: That's the old moon Coult.
Speaker 2: Yeah right right, But this is the kind of thing that kept happening again and again and it still happens today. Like what are all these tunnels on in New York City all about? Right? Yeah? What is that?
Speaker 1: And what is up with the boring company and people who do these types of jelling like we saw at the Gothard Tunnel, like that same sound that it was making when they showed the final breakthrough of the goth This is going to be repetition for some people because I didn't remember that I had talked about this, because I did talk about this earlier in the show Third Tunnel, and they had their before they had their their weird ceremony. But they also feel that part and that that noise, that tone, that pitch. In the early two thousand I'm gonna say two thousand and maybe fourteen on up until May twenty eighteen, there are people recording that noise in America and not knowing what it was. Sometimes the ground would be a little rumbly, sometimes not, but they hear that noise, So what the hell are they doing? And it makes me wonder if they're preparing to deliberately wipe the slate clean on the surface of this planet and they're already going to be just fine down below, you know. And it's a lot easier to not arouse suspicion if you're moving troops underground rather than on the surface.
Speaker 2: Too. Well. See, now you've opened up a whole other conversation that we don't have time to get into here. I've got to run shortly because I have another interview. But there is there are vast tunnel systems underground cities and storage and bunkers that are connected, and that goes way beyond any one group that goes into continuity of government operations.
Speaker 1: They Mike, are we invited? I don't think we are. Are we are we? What are we invited? Down there? I don't think we are.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, that's not for real. We'll be trying to smoke them out from the surface, you know, like dropping smoke bombs down their holes, like come out demons, you know, the demons will emerge from smoke filled fiery holes in the ground. Yeah, it's like it's quite.
Speaker 1: Ten, yeah, right, Because we have short time Biblical nutrition. So I I remember a passage where they're basically talking about how to address black mold and basically, if you can't get rid of it, you better it'll just like light a match and move like there. There are there are a lot of guiding messages in the Bible about that and what so specific when you talk about biblical nutrition and abundance church, what give give it? Can you give an example of like something that you've that you've learned from the pages that would be you know, beneficial to people's health.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so here's a pop quiz question. How come in the Old Testament of the Bible, well, and the New Testament nobody had sunscreen? So why didn't everybody die of skin cancer? Because they're outside all the time, right, So what's up with that? They also didn't have vaccines, so why didn't they all die? Well, the reason they didn't get skin cancer is because the foods they ate have natural UV protection in them. And one of those is the most.
Speaker 1: Plus is the stuff that you put on your skin when the sun hits it is what causes your cancer, is the chemicals and the reaction to the sun that actually give you the skin cancer.
Speaker 2: Actually it was the first fruit mentioned in Genesis, and it's grapes, the grapes or the vines. And in grapes when they're produced.
Speaker 1: Do you think any animal that was intended to live on this planet would be murdered by the sun that's outside. If no, there's another element involved there that causes the.
Speaker 2: Skin cancer in the old world, stop.
Speaker 1: The application of the chemicalile.
Speaker 2: We're very rich in resveratrol, and resveratrol is found in grape skins and also grape leaves, and restrol is a natural uv protected it's also a miraculous cardiovascular protection molecule. It's one of the most amazing substances that's ever been found in any food, and it's it's so potent. But it's produced by the grape plant in response to mold or fungal spores on the plant. So the plant responds by building resveratrol, and then that's the plant's defense against an infection. And then when you eat that those grapes or those grape leaves, which are part of a Mediterranean cuisine by the way, the right exactly, then you are getting the medicine that the plant created in order to defend itself.
Speaker 1: From Okay, so it started to interrupt Mike again. But let me just go ahead and give you this information. Risveratrol is naturally occurring compound. Find many plants and foods, including grapes like you mentioned red and white wine, because obviously that's made out of grapes, berries, blueberries, billberries. Never heard that with the and other berries of the Vacinicum species. Peanuts and pistachios. Stay away from the peanuts, cocoa and dark chocolate. Hey, look, I must have lots of reserveatrol. I can't freaking put down chocolate, especially dark chocolate peanut butter. Again, stay away from the peanuts. There's aplotoxin in that. And idiodory tea is a traditional herbal remedy in Asian countries that is a significant source of risveratrol. I used to thought, I said reserve vitrol. This is the first time I've seen it and heard it pronounce correctly. I events calling reserveatol for the longest time because I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: On a salt and in the seed themselves. They contain pro anthocyanidins, for example, just incredible antioxidants, all kinds of amazing things but when you go to the grocery store today you get what I call shadow food. Yes, no, shadow food is but a shadow of the food in the Bible. So today you go to the store, you get grapes that are seedless, like, whoa, where's all the seeds, because that's where a lot of nutrition is. The skins are green instead of red. Well, it's the red that has the resveratrol in it. And the grapes are sprayed with fungicide, which means the grape plants aren't even creating res viatrol. So shadow food is what you get in the grocery store. What I teach is God's food, and the way to grow God's food and to understand God's food, to nurture God's food is to you have to understand all these dynamics and then you can grow anti cancer nutrients, anti diabetes nutrients, neuroprotective nutrients. The list goes on on audioprotective nutrients. And I talk about the nutrients that are found in figs and black human seed and wormwood and apricot seeds and all the different foods mentioned in the Bible, and you would be amazed at all the cures that are in the foods just mentioned in.
Speaker 1: The Bible, I mention. I imagine pomegranate is somewhere on that list too.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, pomegranate is a part of our symbol. Now, so our church, it's at Abundance dot Church. If you go there right now. I don't know if you can bring up that website, but if you go to Abundance dot Church, I to bring it up. Oops, you'll see the symbol is a golden Christian cross that is adorned that it's in the shape of a pomegranate tree and it's got pomegranate fruits on it. So the pomegranate is one of the most miraculous substances in the Bible, and that's our symbol.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, I got the wrong one. It says Abundant, abund.
Speaker 2: Dense, Abundance Church.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just them trying to correct me, and I would thank me I had it written.
Speaker 2: Right, okayps. So anyway, on that website, I'm posting one hundred sermons. I've got fifty done and I'm doing one each day.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pop it up right now some people can see.
Speaker 2: And I've also done a rap song they're a little fun rap song called a Song of Solomon. Yes, yes, yeah, it's a little it's a little fun song. And then I'm releasing another song in about a week called God Is with Us all the sermons.
Speaker 1: Those are the pomegrants on the on the cross right there, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exact, those are those are pomegranate fruits. Yeah, very cool. I'm actually having this made by a customed jeweler into a physical gold cross with rubies. Nice, just to have a physical rendition of it, you know.
Speaker 1: Very cool. So this is a this is this information also found on like your brightyon channels or do you have a channel that's devoted to this or does it go directly to this one? And I mean, I'm going to make sure that people know about this, but this is well.
Speaker 2: This is part of my existing channels, but we will open up a brand new channel just for the church. Awesome, because we're we're going to start having soon we'll start having Sunday services and we're going to broadcast those as well.
Speaker 1: Very cool. And the full name it is Abundance at Church, but it's the Church of Natural Abundance.
Speaker 2: That's right, The Church of Natural Abundance. And and I do want to mention that this church welcomes people of all denominations, just like we talking about, including people of Jewish faith.
Speaker 1: Including darn Pagans and all those.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, anybody that wants to learn scripture and nutrition is welcome. They. I mean, they could start out as even atheists, but I'm gonna teach him. They're gonna after a few sermons, they'll realize that God is in our food, and in our bodies and in the chemistry all around us. It's once. Once you listen to my sermons, you can't help but see the miracles of God everywhere around you.
Speaker 1: Very good, Thank you, Mike. I appreciate you sharing this with us too. I'm sure a lot of people that watch will be interested in that. And you know, I just as to throw that out there. I think what you're doing with this would be in line with doctor Peter Gliddon's nutrition based homeopathy and nature pathic medicine. And maybe you guys should have a conversation soon. He's my Thursday guest every Thursday, and we touch on this stuff a lot. Like see how I'm always thinking of other people. See what I'm doing here, I'm trying to make a make a love connection here, trying to trying to promote the friends that we have of the show, like the dangers of fractionated nutrition if you're just overloading with vitamin C but you don't pay any attention to all the other minerals and nutrients that you need. So yeah, so things like that, Like he goes into great detail on that, and he's helped a lot of people, uh, you know, regain their health doing basically changing their diet as simple as that. And many of the things that people are told by their doctors or you know, we don't have a cure, we don't know why it causes it, but here's a drug. It's not fixing the problem. And as these deficiencies continue, more problems occur. But when you correct those those problems, then I mean that that falls right in line with what you're doing here.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me add Let me wrap this up by saying the following. The the medical system as it exists today is really satanic. Absolutely, the vaccines, the medications, they're all synthetic medicine. They're not real. They're artificial, and except in a few cases where they mimic real molecules like you know, like insulin. I mean, insulin is a molecule that exists in your body. Or ibromactin actually comes from soil microbes, so that's why those are Those are good things. But I'm talking about the false synthetic shadow medicine or the MR and A injections. It's the same thing as shadow food. It's all designed actually to hurt you.
Speaker 1: I like the terminology, Yeah, I like. I like that phrase that you coined, that the shadow food in the shadow medicine. Yes, it's well, it's well done.
Speaker 2: Yes. And guess what happens if you live on shadow food and shadow medicine. You become shadow people.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do, oh garb and you become what you eat.
Speaker 2: But see, we have to have another conversation about this because if you extend this into the realm of money, counterfeit, currency, printed money, what is it, it's shadow money. It's not even real money. So it's shadow money. And we have so many examples of that, you know, in society with the money printing and so on. Gold and silver are God's money because gold and silver exists on the table of elements. They're part of the creation of the cosmos part of the laws of physics.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to step back from that myself personally and say that the idea and concept of this need for a valued trade item like that is an issue itself. This has been embedded in us for a long time. But I mean, if you go back as far as this, it's the Indian and stuff like that. They made things out of gold because they didn't see it as being something of any value. It was pretty, it was shiny, that's all wonderful and fine, but they didn't place the type of onus, type of value on them as being something that they would hunger for or lust after or any of that type of thing. It wasn't that to them. Like there's more. There was more treasure buried than they ever carried around with them. They would take it, of course, but for trading purposes, for other things or whatever the hell they were doing with it. But a lot of this stuff was just just to adorn them, whether if they were going to do it, but they weren't even big about that either. So something did change, and it was you know, it's a way to say, okay, so now we're going to place value on this thing. So therefore we can benefitate other people with who don't have it. Where where's the value really and and the labor and the skills and the product of the person who you know, so of the of the people. So why would you stifle somebody's ability to build and strengthen your community and your country and your people because they don't have enough money to get whether whatever the project is off the ground, or they're not enough gold to get the project off the ground. Wouldn't wouldn't that be the whole system of you know, I need money for this be the problem, or I need gold for this to be the problem. When you could say we're going to support this person because he's going to benefit all of us with what he's about to do, or we see value in what this person is about. He wants to write this book, he wants to you know, invent this thing, he wants to build this structure, he wants to create this you know, irrigation system. We're not going to take We're not going to take it and stifle him. We're going to promote it because it's helping us all out. You see what I mean? Like it's a it's a question, but you know, whatever.
Speaker 2: Not not created by man, you see, right, but.
Speaker 1: Value to them other than what we implied value, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, exactly. But any time, you know, in the Old Testament, one of the things that frustrated God the most was when cities or you know, Jerusalem in particular, but other other examples or kingdoms of Judea, when they would think that they could create everything themselves. They created man's law, and they gave themselves credit for everything, and they abandoned God's law. And that was one of the great sins, was thinking that mankind could create everything himself, including idols, and today it would include medicine and vaccines and which is an artificial shadow immunity if you think about it, and all these other things that mankind creates, fake food, you know, fake news, money, it's all synthetic, and it's all satanic, the artificial world. Yep, that's right, all right, Daniel, I've gotta, i've gotta. I'm late for another interview, so I better roll.
Speaker 1: You got it, Mike, Thank you so much for your time. It's greatly appreciated. And like I said, I always appreciate you coming on and I love talking to you, my friend.
Speaker 2: You too. Thank you. So much, Daniel, God bless you and thank you for all the work that you do. We'll talk again soon.
Speaker 1: You got it, buddy, later, Okay, take care. Okay. I go visual here after this particular part, but it's not something I can't just replicate. I just show you the Abundance Church again, Abundance dot Church, and I go through my end of the show wrap up where I show you how you can support the channel, so I don't need to go and continue with this. This is good. We got what we needed that we're gonna move. We're gonna go a little long today. Okay, everybody good with that? Tell me how much you hate this show and that you don't want any more, not a single minute more in the comments, and I'll stop, or maybe I'll just be a jerking not stop. Who knows. But I did find I found Josh Josh whose video about it's called the New World starts in twenty thirty. We're all supposed to be I have to change his grammar. We're all supposed to be purged before then, he wrote, Dan, but it's okay anyway. So and also, let's look at this real quick, because two people brought it to my attention. And I just posted in the video so or in the telegram. So let's show her this real quick. So this just this is happening. This is pretty interesting. It should have warm people. If maybe I shouldn't, I don't know. But here you go. So this is okay, we gotta we gotta flip through some things here. But says Hillary Clinton has suggested jailing Americans are posting misinformation. I don't want to go what the hell did I ordy do this the wrong way? I don't want to do audio. I just want to get to this one right here. So it says over one thousand, over one thousand people, hundreds being HESBELA members, have been injured after pagers who the hell still carries a pager exploded in Beirut Lebanon, According to Lebanese media and Reuters. The Iranian ambassador to Lebanon is also reportedly among the injured. So the ambassador to Lebanon is wounded. What we know on the major incident, they don't show the whole picture, but this little dude laid on the chair out of the car there, so it probably blew his balls off. It's tied to your waist or his legs. Who knows electronic pages belonging to Hesbalah terrorists simultaneously explode. I'm sure it was completely coincidental. I don't know why people are being such considerracy theorists. They just were defaulted. They were just faulty and probably from China. Its kidding. As many as one two hundred Hesbela terrorists terrorists according to somebody's definition, who are a bunch of fucking terrorists in Israel critically wounded or dead, no specific location. All fingers point to incredible operation by Israel's Masade. So is everybody feeling good about carrying their phone around with them when that motherfucker has a little insyndiair device and that blows your goddamn legs off or hand or your child's. Yeah, yeah, you shouldn't be too happy about those things. Get the hell away from them when that when the time comes, there it is again. I guess it's just that one part of that. Are we gonna watch this? Is this gonna actually show you something? Let's see, Maybe it will. I'll take it down and then put it back up with the audio. Hold on, if it's just people walking around the market, who cares because who wouldn't know to start recording unless they knew something was about to happen, You know what I mean? Do you ever ask yourself who had the camera? Like the like then the space shal I'll think, like, who the hell was left there that was recording it? Leave and and and and come off the ground, Like who do they leave behind? There's only one craft? How the hell did they get away? Are they still on the moon? Has anybody talk to him? Since guys gonna see? Okay, play, oh lego, you just stand there like a fucking jackass.
Speaker 6: Watch me again.
Speaker 1: So the guy in the white shirt, you know you should keep pages pretty close to your front pocket or the side blue out. So what's in our what's in our devices? I'm sure that's not just a regular electronic thing that you can make it blow like that. There has to be something else and planted in them, right, you would think something in addition, Hey get an Hey, but hey, spend spend fourteen to seventeen hundred dollars on a brand new iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy twenty four or whatever the fuck they're at. Now, let's do that. And then I put this in here because mister person guy over at he says hundreds of Hesbela They said thousands. So this is from europea the last battle channel, which posts a lot of the Keno Keef stuff. So it says there are hundreds of thousands. It's called with it injuries among Hesbela fighters. See they said fighters instead of terrorists. After portable pagers? Did that guy in the white shirt with a fact out look like he was a Hesbla fighter? To see what I mean? Read to fucking people who are just like bashlists are just whatever against being fucked around with by Israel. That's what those are called fighters. Portable pages used by Hesbela operatives exploded in the Bay Root neighborhood of da Ea. Sure, let's go with that. The Reuters news agency reports, you know who Routers is right? That is the mouthpiece of the Rothschild's International Banking news agency report, citing an unnamed security source. The security source adds that the devices also exploded in the south of Lebanon. The communication device is detonated allegedly after being hacked by Israel. Well, what the hell is in one to make him explode? K, Yeah, it's the same thing. There is no comment from Israel on the incident. No, because by way of deception, Dalshall do war get off? I screen there, I goes, So there's that thing, right that happened, lithium battery. Yeah, I guess you could turn it right into a bomb itself. But I mean in a pager. Aren't they usually those little tiny watch batteries or like a little deep like an a double a battery. I mean they said patron, they didn't say phone.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think I think I think that was I think that's technology that's prior to the whole lithium battery explosion. Uh whoops, whoops. See what I just did. That wasn't very clever at all. All Right, anyway, let's go back to this. I'm gonna show you this. It's not my video. It's been out there for a long time. It's been you know, reposted again. This is Josh's. I'm going to step away for talk to Rebecca about something. So let's just go ahead and play this real quick. Doing this what is going on?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 6: We go?
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to hit play before I can hit big.
Speaker 8: What it's not everybody?
Speaker 1: I think this was originally done in twenty sixteen or something like that. Josh's voice is much younger sounding that as raspy true sicker here.
Speaker 9: I am actually pretty amazed. I found the old backup of one of my videos, and so a lot of people didn't understand what I was talking about when I was telling them about the tunnels.
Speaker 2: That they were building. And this is long ago, you know.
Speaker 9: Before I even had an actual big YouTube channel or anything. This is before everybody was even big and famous. This is before Alex Jones was actually a big deal. And so what's crazy about all this is like, oh no, I kind of got erased, like like.
Speaker 10: Literally, these people paid all these other companies and I'm very suspect on all these at plat forms too, uh to make sure that I was censored, made sure that I was never mentioned or anything, because this is all I did was exposed weird.
Speaker 2: Phenomenons and stuff.
Speaker 9: So I remember a long time ago with Jason a videos with the strange trumpets in the sky and weird booms and all that stuff. People never understood anything. And I literally did some researching on it, and I figured out it was actually tunnel boring. They're building these giant tunnel networks these highway cities, and you know, I'll just show you a little bit.
Speaker 11: Of underground super highways that go to underground bases. And they're not just here in the United States, but they're across the whole entire world, all the way to Washington, d C.
Speaker 12: Huh it goes all the way to Washington, d C.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your Homeland security. Yeah, how far have you taken this down to? Uh?
Speaker 12: How far have you actually ran a load?
Speaker 6: A hundred miles up the main no ship? How many miles do you think that is? Man, that's unbelievable. Not to mention. I heard there's one that goes all the way to Colorado, right, unbelievable. What do you think you're hauling? Any idea? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's been a lot of military stuff being hauled around lately, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we deliberate, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Well I appreciate.
Speaker 12: I heard that's water supply, food supply, everything's in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Unbelievable. No, he's brother.
Speaker 12: I mean, basically, you've got an underground road roadway system here that the runs all the way to Maine to Washington, d C. To Colorado. It's fully stopped. It runs completely underground, and you can see they've been hauling tons of military equipment.
Speaker 6: You know, stop only basic.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: The other thing is the real road system here. It's also very strategic bringing in box and low.
Speaker 13: And they're dumbshipping here and they can really deliver all these locations, which these locations go all the way to Area fifty one. These locations go all the way to Washington, DC. There's an ancient underable.
Speaker 1: I don't think he knows that. I think he's just saying that. So how the fuck does he know? How the hell does he know that they go to Area fifty one? Has he been there? Is he in the unrestricted I mean, in the restricted access zone? Or is he just talking out of his ass? I'm just saying, you gotta even though there's information here, you always gotta be discerning. I think he's just Yaba daba doing to make it more like the truth is bad enough. As Bill Cooper would say, you don't have to embellish.
Speaker 6: White through this location. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even know where they go. He just talked to some truckers for five minutes, and now he's saying that they go there. They probably all do that. They probably do everything he said and more. They're probably in Edward Jeffifer space everywhere else, but he doesn't know that to be saying it.
Speaker 13: Location, which is really the new command center for the Illuminati and the United States government.
Speaker 6: We'll forget the United States government.
Speaker 1: I know even know who this guy is. It's not Jones, but it's a guy who looks like he's a Jones carbon copy.
Speaker 6: This is a head quarter for the Illuminati. This is where the ship most of their flying. They go on the ground, stay underground quite some time.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's Jimmy picture there, but that's a Sam's truck. It's actually a Sam's truck right there. But a lot of people I remember when this video came out with the tunnels or a Cern. You guys, remember the crazy ship going on as cern.
Speaker 15: Let me find it, Let me find it, let me find it. Aaron is right there, you guys remember this stuff, right? This is crazy stuff right here? Everyone was going, what is all this about?
Speaker 16: This is all about the New World, guys, The New World. All this opens up to the elites in twenty thirty and they've been building this for twenty something fucking years.
Speaker 6: Maybe leave me longer. I don't know, but this, you know how long I've been tracing this shit. This is what they're actually celebrating.
Speaker 16: People after the audience, your daily neighbors that you would you actually.
Speaker 6: See on the streets and grocery store ing.
Speaker 9: Each one of those people could probably buy a country if they wanted to. I don't know.
Speaker 14: A lot of people were like, oh, mostly just some kind of satanic player or something like that.
Speaker 9: And now they're they're literally celebrating everything that I've been trying to expose.
Speaker 6: And they've been.
Speaker 17: Paying people millions of dollars to make sure no one mentions me. I literally seen some journalists on Fox News just like a few months back actually retweet something, and this was before Elon bought the platform. They retweeted, uh, the Ashley Biden diary from my Joshy News website, and I went to go look at it. I was like, holy crap, a mainstream media person actually retweeted some of my mind went to the post that account got suspended.
Speaker 9: I was like, holy crap. But uh yeah, this is literally what's been going on.
Speaker 10: And this is stock with food, water, Everything they do is underground city.
Speaker 6: So the worth entrance and we're gonna go see if we can do some more digging.
Speaker 11: Now, they've been closing down a lot of walmarts in a lot of different places. And they all say it's dude because of plumbing problems, but.
Speaker 7: We all know it's a fly now a young I sound.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 11: They tried to say the military wasn't behind any of this, but we kind of understand. It may not be our military, but it is a military and it's the unit nations. As you can see, they've been actually planning and training for a day to actually take over actually start martial law. And this isn't the first time anybody's ever reported on it, but I bet you not too many people even really know about this.
Speaker 6: And it's.
Speaker 19: But wide and approximately twelve into the hole in the front yard. She says that it seems to be some sort of a tunnel and there's smoke coming from it. Tunnel and there's SnO from it, but wide and approximately twelve its is the hole in her front yard.
Speaker 6: She says that it seems to be some.
Speaker 19: Sort of a tunnel and there's smoke coming from its.
Speaker 20: Okay, they've been secretly building these tunnels for the last twenty years that I know.
Speaker 6: Of, now thirty years and they celebrated.
Speaker 21: I want you to pay attention to the sound that the drill actually makes when it's spinning.
Speaker 7: Really important part here.
Speaker 1: You're hearing that humming, right, that that whistle, that that that tone. Pay very close attention to that. When you start showing these other videos, people.
Speaker 22: Talking about this a loud noise, urgencies calls all this in Dodge County, people wondering what was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what causes boom?
Speaker 4: Was it a force of nature or a different kind of force?
Speaker 7: It's the same, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 18: Those sounds are exactly identic.
Speaker 23: Weird.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, Gothard Tunnel is just a place that they built that they made a an access tunnel with. Right, But that's the noise that these people have been reporting all across America and says according to sources of information, I'm guessing this is going to be oh, this is base location. Okay, So that's not implying that it's where the tunnels are going, but you would imagine that they might be potentially linked to them. Possibly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm doing that first solid two hours.
Speaker 3: Now, you know what the hell that noises?
Speaker 1: So this is what I put in my book. Okay, see that picture. This is the drilled face. That's the drill bit part. And then in the book I took what uh Josh and I credited him for this, but watch what he does has an overlay. Here's pretty interesting that I'd be right in our faces like this.
Speaker 11: It's funny how it's always inside jokes and were just supposed to be so stupid we would never catch on.
Speaker 7: It's too bad. We're all smarter than what they thought we.
Speaker 1: Was when you say it like that.
Speaker 7: This is a map that.
Speaker 24: Got leaked out, and it's a tunnel net that's throughout Denver.
Speaker 1: There's Taxi. I mean, there's California right there. It's not just Denver. Maybe that's supposed to be the center point, but that's a whole lot of stuff right there. There's Nevada, there's Arizona. You get it.
Speaker 11: And the crazy part about this map is a lot of people thought this was a recent map just because it said ninety down here.
Speaker 7: This map was actually made in the seventies.
Speaker 1: As you can see what.
Speaker 24: The postmark right up here, a pretty big clue about when this was thought about.
Speaker 7: Right, this has been a plan for a very long time.
Speaker 11: It's funny because when you compare this map to the Walmart location map, you see the tunnel system actually has an exact line of Walmart's right there. Now, we're not saying that there's a tunnel under every single one.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, look at all of the Walmart and yet I had to drive thirty minutes in my upstate New York town to get to one Walmarts.
Speaker 11: But we're pretty sure that this may be the way that they gained the cover for how and where they build this stuff in remote areas, or at least try to get as far away from where civilization lives as possible.
Speaker 5: And it's funny is every.
Speaker 25: Single town where Walmart has closed down is also the same town that's reporting these strange sounds people are hearing in the skies.
Speaker 22: Late tonight, a story about a nice place they're calling a boomtown jokingly.
Speaker 5: The problem is it's not funny.
Speaker 22: The good people in one town in Wisconsin would right now give anything to find out what's making that noise. Their story tonight from NBC is Kevin Timbles.
Speaker 26: In what used to be sleepy Clintonville, Wisconsin. Something's going boom in the night.
Speaker 2: It was almost like someone took a wrecking ball to the side.
Speaker 13: Of the house.
Speaker 26: Problem is, no one in this town of forty six hundred west of Green Bay seems to know what it is.
Speaker 1: I thought tirewood was coming through my house. It was that low.
Speaker 26: For three nights running, residents have been shaken and awakened. All these dots represent three hundred and sixty five residents reporting booms.
Speaker 7: Don't know what the hell it is.
Speaker 27: Weird owner in.
Speaker 1: Demolition explosions, maybe Oliver. While it's a serious situation, I think that, like underground demolition, in fairness to our citizens, people are trying to have a little bit of fun with it.
Speaker 26: And the Twitter sphere reverberated, what are the booms in Clintonville, Wisconsin? I had no idea they were filming the Tremor's remake in Clintonville.
Speaker 1: Wisconsin's funny, he would mention that because those little creatures created tunnels too, they're under the crown.
Speaker 26: This may sound familiar in the nineteen ninety five Fi Fi spoof Tremors Underground Aliens shake up a small town in Nevada, two thousand miles from Clintonville, Wisconsin.
Speaker 20: No Richter scale can measure film no scientists can exploit it.
Speaker 26: Scientists do seem to know what it isn't. It's not an earthquake or underground explosion or exploding gas or electrical problem, or even burping sewer system, and not a frost quake caused by unseasonably warm temperatures. So far, experts are stumped as to what it is.
Speaker 5: Their whole lives are being disrupted by this, and we don't have a good answer for them.
Speaker 26: So tonight, the mystery continues as to why Clintonville has become Boomtown USA.
Speaker 27: They started talking about how they were cutting fences around them and making them into federal camps, and people were hearing booming noises right before they did that.
Speaker 8: Get the one in Ohio.
Speaker 27: And I've been living in Lifehood here for last year now and I've been hearing boom and noises and that's been kind of frightening me because when I heard one of the videos in the Ohio one saying that they heard bonean noises, that showed that they were talking about the underground places. And there's been so many of these walmarts being closed down and turned into these federal facilities and closed off. And when they take a Walmart from a town that this is the only store that these people have.
Speaker 1: Let's not worry about the stuff that they're doing with the warm water, the fact that there's you know, if we're speculating here, right, let's not concern ourselves with nefarious plans and practices. It's the loss of the Walmart that's more important. Come on, man, to.
Speaker 27: Get everything from There's only one other grocery store that's in this town. So why would you close down on a grocery store that everybody, all these old people get their medicine from. That just says a lot and and I and I kind of feel like it's because I.
Speaker 1: Think your po is permanently stuck forward.
Speaker 27: We're a bunch of country folks out here, so we're not gonna like put a big old protest. And a lot of the people when I talk to them out here, a lot of them don't know about Jade Helen, and they they're not familiarized with a lot of the stuff. A lot of people say it's conspiracy theory stuff. But if you go to these other Walmarts and then you see what they're doing out on the West coast, why is the federal government buying all this property out in the West Coast, and West Coast is one who has been fussing and fussing about it. In the East Coast just has been blind to it, and the media is truly truly in.
Speaker 6: Blind to it.
Speaker 27: You figured as a frideral government connections, Well, are you just well with the fact that I've been hearing booming noises in this area for the last six months, I'm scared, And with the fact that it being a store that's in a community where it's the only store that people in shop that there's only one.
Speaker 6: Other grocery store here the Bible, that's it. They don't have no other grocery stores here.
Speaker 27: Why would you close a store that has.
Speaker 6: Significant amount of customers. You can't go here in the day.
Speaker 3: Without this park.
Speaker 21: Also counting the fact that there used to be a lot of other stores there before they built this, that Walmart kind of random ount of business, and now all of a sudden they're taking it.
Speaker 6: Away from people.
Speaker 21: They closed down all the businesses and now they want to shut down that one. Amazing, isn't it. They don't care about people. They really cared about people? Then, yeah, oh ignorance. It's sad. I feel sorry for this.
Speaker 6: So why would they be selling it or are closing it down? I mean, there's just no way.
Speaker 27: And if you're answer to that question answered fill the federal government's taken over stuff, I really truly feel.
Speaker 6: And that's the only reason why one.
Speaker 1: Wants to hear about your feelings. Should I'm not saying that's not true, just I'm going to hear about your feelings about something.
Speaker 27: They used the plumbing on some of those walmarks in the past, and that hit the big media that some of them were closed just because of plumbing reasons, and none of them closed down over plumbing reasons.
Speaker 8: They all stay.
Speaker 27: Closed, and they all ended up turning into some type of secretive things with fences around them.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've been on long enough, agreed, Okay, Well, just think about what happens if one day, I was always saying this during the lockdowns, the one day that you walk in to get your groceres at Walmart and you're not allowed to walk back out. They've got all kinds of strange security and AI and stuff like that at the checkouts now, and they had those stupid training, the training the monkeys how to walk and stand apart from each other, all over the floors like a little training session for the big one, right, very strange stuff. They decided to do the floors, and that was kind of strange at the local one here during the lockdowns and then later after, but like they had a whole cleared, the whole half of the store out, and like, what the fuck are they going to do there? And it's like it was just you know, they did just do the floors, but it was just like everything was up on pallets like this little plastic these actually big plastic palettes yea, so they can move stuff around and everything. All the all the shelving lines were cleared out, The big huge section was empty. I'm like, what the hell are they going to do here? This is about all they're telling us that they're gonna inject us against our will and all this other stuff and we must be tested. I'm like, what are they making of this? And you know there has been people who have stayed and leaked in the past that the reason why corporate department and grocery stores even came in the existence was to put giant warehouse type structures in areas without people being very curious and suspicious as to why the hell happening, so you know, and also they sucked away and destroyed small business entrepreneurship and small business you know, family mom and pop stores and stuff like that, by undercutting the shit out of what they can product. Because you could buy a million of something at a time, you're gonna get a better price. And also when you're being artificially funded, you can you can fail upward by actually losing money at first until your competition is out of business because they can't compete with you. And that takes out all the independent entrepreneurs, all those middle class people, and puts all that power into the big companies and dick blocks on themselves did the same thing all over again, right, They took out a bunch of small businesses, restaurants and all kinds of stuff, all the independent people. Everyone else was going to pass. Amazon was given a pass. They were being given special treatment during it why because they controlled that. Meanwhile, my business, after two years of the after twenty twenty, finally had enough. The award of attritions was enough to where I was doing an awful lot of work for very little return because everything had slowed down. Nobody wanted to go to California anymore for vacation, and there was restrictions still, and it was very slow coming back. And meanwhile rates to pay people were increasing. The restrictions on what I could do and what I couldn't do were increasing, and I just was working so much to fill my shelves because I make my own product. I had enough, and I wouldn't buy more retail stuff because I didn't know when they were going to shut us down again. So I didn't want to get stuck with a bunch of stuff and a bunch of invested you know, money invested in product and then what you know, we're going to sell it on my own website. Somebody else's product that I can't even better the price that from their own website. They're not what because yes, yeah, and yhow so there's all that crap. Anyway, you know what to do. I do have a mind for these types of things, So it's anyway, So let's go over it so I can get out of here. I gotta go to I'm probably gonna go to the gym today, but I got a lot of stuff I gotta do. All the orders are done, Rebecca's working and send them out right now, So get more, give me more internet orders. I remember the code is Victory Capital V Victory for eleven percent off at simper frightlc dot com. It does not work in the book and it does not work on the bundles because you get free shipping on the bundles, which is about twenty bucks out of the You know, when you get to twelve packs, it's twenty dollars a ship at twenty hour almost twenty two. Now they've raised it again, so you're getting that discount. Okay, So anyway, while you are here, let's check in with these guys. I haven't done this in a while because I've seen a drop. I was getting all excited when I saw like, oh, well, fourteen people watch this thing. It was all de doos attacks. So it was like, you know at top top that like eighty or ninety or one hundred people a little together. But it was I was like, oh, that's good, that's another subscriber. Yeah, but hopped on today.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and pause that real quick and then just boop. Well there are people here, bush masters here. What's up, buddy? How you doing? Hit the big fifty last week? Happy birthday, bush Master, Happy birthday. Oh cool. I'm glad that this is working. I don't do you guys like dark mode. It just switched to dark mode. I mean, I guess it. I kind of like light moon and everything. It makes it brighter and happier. It's just told people watching them now, that's cool. But hey, now you're on the screen, everybody, how you doing. I'll check into this more more often. Okay, but here, let me go ahead and do this since we're here in the chat. Okay, that's the code victory, and this is all in the description. But sometimes people for some reason don't know what that means. Well they pretend like they don't. And then that's the website superfrillc dot com. So victory gets you eleven percent off right now, because everybody does ten percent. I gotta be different. I even I never put an even number on the microwave. This is this is my mentality. I'm like, fuck, thirty seconds, twenty seven, twenty nine. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Speaker 2: I just do things.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a joker there for a minute, didn't it. I just do things. Do I look like a man with a plan with you? I just do things all right, So money Tree Publishing dot Com. I think we went over there and think pit batmam, and then capital this stuff for your ball for ten percent off, and get Helstorm if you haven't already, get Europa if you haven't. After that, and get the book of Helstorm please. I've been telling you you're gonna want. It's going to help put the brinkles in the brain that are necessary for the next step. Right, It's a process. Everything is a process, and you can go over the same it's here over and over again, and every time it eroads another layer of your resistance to that information, it makes you understand that there is something there. You know what I mean. It's a process because there's it's it's the thickness of our programming. We're immersed in this conditioning and it came from all angles. So there was never an opposing view or word in our earlier development where we make all of our you know, we try to make the the the immovable certainty foundation so that we have something to measure off of afterward. Right, So if that found is corrupted, every other projection and perception that we have from that skewed view is going to have to be reconsidered, all right. So this is the Gifts and Go dot Com ball Busters. This is my beautiful daughter here. This is us when we were in New York, my mom's hot tub. They din't they got all kinds of neat toys when I moved out bastards. But uh yeah, that was my daughter and I fishing at Hudson and the Hudson River. And this is us at the track. But anyway, this is the right now. It's the ball Busters channel fund for the computer drive. And I want to say they were well, definitely over middle mark. But I also got a lot of information recently and I did some of my research and some of the things that I priced out. The first time was here was like nine ten months ago. They've gone up. So hopefully the eighteen is enough. I I well, you know, if if more comes in, then all the better because then I know I can cover it. But that's what we're working on as a budget at the very least to get the new computer going. Because once it's done, once I take all the components, these very good components, and I make a very good video editing, I can make documentaries, I can do all kinds of cool stuff and get animation graphics into things, do a nice introduction like you know, flashy thing for all the pretty colors and lies and exclusions and all that stuff, and then then we can also do steady solid live streaming. Right and maybe, just maybe when I go to Linux, I can actually get my freaking stupid obs to work, so I can actually incorporate more things during the live streams to make it more visually appealing. But with this, with this broadcaster bore, it makes everything more difficult. But it's no, I lie, that's not the right way to say that. It makes obs retarded. It doesn't understand stuff that and with having this HP audio switch makes it even worse. So it's the computer is a piece in the dummy equipment that light about its specs and I've been dealing with it for the last ten years. So it's time and it's dying, so it's time to go. Please help out. All is appreciated. Thank you to Josh in the chat for the super chat is what we call that if you were on if you were using YouTube terminology, but let me just show you what that means. Wow, there's a lot of comments. Mind the right spot. There we go, holy mother phone, there it is. See that right there, guys, can you see that on the screen. So that was by clicking this button. And then you can use this little thing here to bring it up yourself or you can just type it in yourself, right and then you can put your thing in there and you can and I will read it. Speaking of which it says we appreciate you, and he's he's a whale. He got a whale supporter thing. That's cool. See I got a crown. I don't because I'm an admin and he's got the whale because he's a supporter. So you make yourself look fancy in the in the chat. Yeah yeah, right right. I mean these incentives and this thing right here is like is like a Patreon, right. I think when somebody subscribes, then he let me add tears. But I could be wrong. I have no access to it at the moment. I think it has to be activated by one person subscribing to it. And there's also people in the UH that support in this joint thing here, and that's for the locals community that I don't. Actually I'm not gonna lie to you. I haven't put anything on there. In a long time because I don't have time. But if you just want to support the either one of them works, and then there's always the Patreon right here, but by maam and uh yeah uh who done it happens tomorrow, So we're gonna be recording that new done it and that'll be on the second tier, okay of the Patreon. That's where we'll fild the same niches. She puts it on the second tier, so the ten dollars tier ten dollars a month. She told me to put it there. So that's what I did. You know what, I haven't had that experience. They get it to me. It's just the following months, I says. Rumble is apparently out of getting funds to their content creators for what I understand, on top of taking their cut. Yeah no, their cut is way less than YouTube, way less than YouTube. And I got it. I got it for the the go pro when Daisy was awesome enough to drop two to eighty in there for it. So I could go on the on the road in the New York with a good recording device and so I could do other stuff with it. Yeah, no, it happens. It works. I'm not I'm not in agreement to that because I from personal experience. So and then lead big farm behind you click that you're there, and then we have thirteen days left to use the B A A, L, B U, S T E R S all lowercase for fifty percent off his thinking bop. Oh, by the way, tonight, I'll be yes. I mean that's another thing. At six o'clock my time, eight o'clock Central, nine o'clock Eastern, doctor Peter Glidden on his site for members will have a live Q and A and I'll be in there and you you submit by typing uh, and then you hold the window open for a question of for a health question there. It's it's a different environment than when more together and it's uh, it's it's it's both equally good for their own for their own things. So you should check it out. He does it twice a week. Okay, all right, did I say everything? Yeah, a seer frillc dot com And like I said, your code is Victory okay, and that's eleven percent off. And then there's quick thing to glennon right there, she tipstaps you. If we already talked about this, I'm gonna try to this week add more selplements to this. I make it a label as the hardest part, longest part, and I gotta find a different way to make this supplement thing here because right now I'm not liking how small the type is. And that's the only template I have. It's the only one I could find for generating these things. So I'll have to find something else. I don't think I can. So that's the issue. I looked for many hours and that was the best I had. And then there's all these people to let us do this but that for you, and it's like, just let me fucking print. I got a printer. It's been two hundred and eighty dollars on this or two hundred and fifty dollars on this episode. You know that's where I put my labels at. Now, Okay, okay, so bright in the comments, not the live chat that I'm gonna end up closing out here in a second, but bright in the comments. In addition to the show itself, if I was to start posting videos on here talking about Jim Jim technique, like workout exercise technique, weightlifting techniques and stuff like that, uh, discussing my regimen tips on how to stay keto and keep yourself healthy and stuff like that, like as far as like what you should eat, taking the nutrients if you're avoiding other things any of that type of stuff, supplements and what they do a video talking about, Hey, this is this thing, this is touring, and touring does this, this, this and that, this is blah blah blah, and this does this, this, this and that, but also has these benefits here do if y'all's something of interest to people, tell me in the comments. Okay, because you're probably getting an obscene in anyway, but but I'll have more incentive to get it done sooner if there's a demand for it. Okay, Because I noticed one thing on Rumbled. Rumbled does not supp whatsoever. This audience that comes to Rumble is not at all interested in fitness videos. Because when I go to YouTube, I see a channel that has two hundred thousand, one million, eight million They post the same videos on here, five views, six subscribers. It's the same guy, right, So it's just not the right place for that in my opinion. But since you guys are invested in the show, and humans have more than one attribute and you already are here, not being you know, because not being drawn in by fitness stuff, you might also be into that stuff. And therefore we can add this and kind of add some flavor and suspice to the videos in the list. Yeah, okay, let me know, thanks, because I like doing them. They're fun.