Speaker 1: All right. We were trying to go live, but we had some fucking streaming issues as I just recorded and put it later. Annoying, but whatever, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I think this is still going to be relevant. It's ten hours orrow.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Maybe not. Well, I'm still spent the last like four hours trying to fucking go through the Epstein files. There's just so much.
Speaker 2: It's just, you know, what's so crazy is like everything in there is literally stuff I learned about in twenty eighteen to twenty nineteen, and then when I tried to tell people about it, they were like, you're nuts. And then sometimes they'd be like, you're sick for thinking these things, and I'm like, this is what they're doing.
Speaker 1: It's I've been hearing these things for a while and thought people were crazy, and in the last couple of years I started looking into a little more, thinking maybe they're not crazy, and this kind of confirms that that. You know, the countries ran by sick.
Speaker 2: Pedophilia, Satanic pedophiles.
Speaker 1: Get rape, torture, and killed kids.
Speaker 2: And sacrifice them for power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild, but the files do do look that way. I mean, it's allegations, but it's just you know, I mean, if it comes like hundreds of girls, eventually you believe them, Like Bill Cosby for example, I don't want to believe it at first. Yeah, but now like eighty three is like okay, he drugged her and raped her when it's the same story, but like they always.
Speaker 2: Be from different sources. Yeah, yeah, and you know this thing with the uh. I gotta say this so on some level though, right, isn't it better that that's the reason the whole country's fucked up? Like if our country was as as much of a disaster as it is right now, which it is right, the world as much of a disaster, like literally doing open genocide and then being like we're defending ourselves and it was like run by like really saintly people, we'd be like, man, this is confusing. But now that we know it's run by demon worshiping sickos, we're like, oh, that's why everything's fucked up. Actually, given who's ruling things, the world's actually doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: M hm. Well, and this is why they defend Israe. Whatever matter what people like Lindsay Graham, if they have you on video torturing a kid, you're gonna do whatever they tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know Lindsay Graham, he's going for little boys, man, he's not going definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just I looked. I was trying to figure out who was in China that said that sent Epstein in a torture video that he said, Oh, good, torture video. I think it was from a US government official. And I think Lindsay Graham I think I believe was in China at that time.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's some good detective work.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was around those dates, because I think it was from a US government phone. It appeared and they were adacted that person.
Speaker 2: Dude, isn't that so sick? Like this is so like you can see Lindsay Graham. I could see him totally being sadistic, like a sadistic little fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, you can see it in his eyes. He's sadistic, gay, little twisted. He gets excited talking about war, gets bunged with the wars and he's you know, it's just it's sick the stuff you read. But there's just so many ounce of it. They put a ton of stuff about Trump and accidental they pulled it right down. Oh really, yeah, tons of allegations like almost the girl again, some allegations could be fake because Trump was so hated. People were saying things. But they're almost all thirteen years old, several of them, so that's obviously must be his age. If you had like six different thirteen year old right, and several of them said they were raped by Epstein and Trump one tip off he was the guy. The guy called worried that she was to get killed after went to police, and she went to the police and got her head blown off. They ruled it a suicide.
Speaker 2: But it's like, wow, yeah, so I read that. I read that one where they said, yeah, anytime somebody like reports some heinous shit and then they die by suicide, You're like.
Speaker 1: Girls usually don't shoot themselves either.
Speaker 2: That's true occasions, actually, you're totally right, pills.
Speaker 1: And poisonerrists or something poison. You're right, Men typically shoot themselves. You have to look at methods now that there's outliers. But as a whole, it's very rare for a girl to take a gun and blow her head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's not the way I would go.
Speaker 1: That's very that's probably guess what a guy would do. Problem.
Speaker 2: I think, you know what, Also, I.
Speaker 1: Would never kill myself myself. It was masade no circumstances.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no same here, dude, same here. Like, I am not suicidal. I'm very happy I have and I also believe that if you kill yourself you're going to hell. I'm a Christian, so yes, I'm not interested. They'll just they'll just have some like third person come get us and say it was like some crazy liberals or something exactly. That's what they'll do. But you know this thing with the the there was a there's there's Lindsey Graham, and then there's also Stephen Colbert. Did you ever see that video with this guy whose profile picture looks like Stephen Colbert And there's a little boy and he's got like half his face painted and they recreated that video from go with Like, I.
Speaker 1: Did see a really creepy video with.
Speaker 2: Him, very creepy. And then you can see in both of these kinds of people like Colbert and Lindsay Graham, you see that these are the kind of like twisted people who would enjoy hurting vulnerable, weak creatures because they are weak pieces of shit. They're not going to go up against you, right, They're going to get their ass beat.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It's such an evil. We don't want to believe it's believe it's real. You want to be like, this can't be real. It's looking more and more like it is. It's just like it's very similar allegations to Pizzagate, which they said was crazy. Oh yeah, send in a decoy too, Like they probably sent the guy in to shoot up the servers, and then all of a sudden it was shut off, pulled off all the social media. You can't talk about pizzagate.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I remember that he went in and he shot one bullet. Apparently this crazy guy shot one bullet and it ended up hitting the hard drive. And I remember I got into it with this like this extended relative because he was like pro Hillary and I at this time I had been totally red pilled, and I was like, you don't understand. She said, demon, this is what happened in Pizzagate. He's like, oh yeah, yeah, how do you know that? How do you know that he went in there and shot a bullet? I go, it was all over the news. What are you talking about? They're even admitting that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like you know, nine to eleven. On September tenth, they announced Hey, there's two point three trillion dollars if you can't account it. For September eleventh, a plane crashed into the accounting building of the Findagrion. Yeah, you can't make this ship up, destroying records, including somehow a lot of their records that should have been on computers.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Man, should we read some of these ones that came out? This was one.
Speaker 1: There's some ice cream shots too, because it was so overwhelming the amount of shit, Like, there's one from Edmund Brock. What's the Prime minister?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the former prime minister service to a.
Speaker 1: Beat and abused girls as he's raping them. Talked about slicing open how much funny has slicing open? Slicing open the pizzas? That's the code where they using pizzagate, and Jeffrey Epstein was talking about, Yeah, man, that was such a good time or so so much fun slicing open the pizzas. It's just like, what kind of.
Speaker 2: Sity it is? You know, it's really incomprehensible. It's like, I know what you're saying because I see this stuff and I'm kind.
Speaker 1: Of just like you want to think it can't be real.
Speaker 2: There's an element of denial there because it's so overwhelming to what our reality is. Right, It's like you have to then face the fact that, uh, not only is this happening, like there's people who are really suffering, but these are the people who are in charge of our country, our media, our books, our schools, Like this is who's running our world, which then makes you go, oh, you know when the Bible says that Satan is the what do they say lord of this world or God of this world? You're like, they're telling the truth. Yeah, because how else do you have such total domination?
Speaker 1: They seem they're the people that are in power. I remember, you know, talking to David Ike like a year and a half ago, thinking this guy is insane. Well, David Ike, they realized a lot of the shit.
Speaker 2: But he thinks he thinks there doesn't. He say, they're like like third dimensional reptility.
Speaker 1: You believe it's like shape shifters that are working along with the Zionists. He calls them a lot of the Jews and other powerful people, but he does.
Speaker 2: He doesn't but doesn't. He doesn't think they're demons. He doesn't believe in.
Speaker 1: The He thinks they're interdimensional basically demons though whether whatever it is. I mean, one of the victims of Jeffrey Epstey did say he shifted into like a reptilian like figure ou when he's raping her.
Speaker 2: Oh he did, huh.
Speaker 1: Or one of the girls said that, Wow, she's so weird saying it. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: She said she felt weird saying it.
Speaker 1: I mean when an't you? But yeah, she said she didn't say it for a while because it was like too embarrassing, sounds too crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds nuts, but it's kind of the same.
Speaker 1: Where there's demons or reptilians. To me, it's not much of a difference. It's clearly the same entities wherever you believe. You know, the Muslims call them the gen the Christians call the demons.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I remember a while ago reading this thing about how Princess Diana said that she saw the queen and the royals shape shift into reptilians, And you're like, but any crazy. Yeah, it sounds crazy. But even this sounds crazy, Like this was in the email where it said, uh, George Bush won, So I guess we're talking about George Worsh Senior claims the abuse of a male miner by Bush and claimed ritualistic acts including the dismemberment of infants, the removal of their intestines, and the consumption of feces, meaning they would eat the feces that was in the intestine. Like this is see even that you don't even have to get into reptilian stuff like that in itself.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have to They don't have to be involved, you know, whether they are aren't. Like maybe people want to add something for the reason why they're such an evil force, or maybe it's just an evil force.
Speaker 2: Well, because it's pretty hard to think of a human being doing that, like we're humans, you and I.
Speaker 1: It was like I couldn't imagine doing that. It's so sick and horrific. I think Prince Andrew better looked up to get it right. I think he was accused of doing the same thing in these files. They can't just be tip after tip. Yeah, a little bit off track, but I don't know if you looked at the Pakama staying right in Belgium, the drou case or something. This is my first I realized that shit was real because there was a guy who was convicted of killing I think like six kids, but he had a few other ones that are kidnapped. He suspected it a lot more. He was on welfare, had twelve houses. He said he was doing it for elites. The girls said there was tons of leits going there. But then the cover up was so massive where they came in, they moved the job. They went to test the hairs. Twenty people were murdered in this case. It was huge and huge, huge news in Belgium, but not really covered in America.
Speaker 2: When did this happen? I never heard of.
Speaker 1: This story came big in like the early two thousand. Yeah, I got buried. I found this case and spent a night just going down the rabbit hole. That's what I'm like, Holy shit, this is there's convictions, there's bodies. Holys came in they heard the girl screaming, and the police chief made demanded the other police to leave, so he like heard it. The guy had already been convicted of like raping like five kids and he only did three years in prison, so clearly he was protected from higher ups. Wow, murder, same thing like the Franklin scandal. That one isn't as conclusive, but the Franklin scandals won very similar to the Satanic rituals. And there's the guy the church had a Church of Set. I can't remember his name, he's a Church of Set, which he was a high level.
Speaker 2: And oh, no, I know who you were talking about. I know you're talking about, but it's Michael, Michael something Michael.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he left the Church of Satan just to form the Church of Set because he said that was like the the real devil God, that Sir Satan was just kind of a fake Hollywood shit. And he was high level military guy, and he's tied into multiple these cases. He was accused multiple rapes in a separate case in San Francisco were there accused of raping doing this to children. And there's like the Finders Coot where look like the CIA was doing this with children to get they had pictures. It just seems so uncomprehensible until you start seeing case after case and particular ones like in Belgium and have convictions and the cover ups and judges moved and people murdered.
Speaker 2: So what do you think it is about them specifically wanting to do this to children?
Speaker 1: I mean, because this is like it's too incomprehensible, So I don't know it. Could it be blackmail to get in the club. Could it be some kind of evil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but think about it like it's like you want to be you want to be in some position of power, right, and then they go all right, well you know, fuck this kid. Normal people are going to go, yeah, no, no thanks.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be a senator that bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And I think that's how they find the people who are cycles. Maybe that's why you have so many psychos in charge.
Speaker 1: Also, human sacrifice has been big all throughout humanity, always to like some sort of god or deity, rather often a reptile like god, or a snake god like the Aztecs or a winged snake. So maybe there's some kind of real evil demon thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, they supposedly, That's what I'm saying. They're supposedly doing it for power, right, and then they do have power, So who's to say that their rituals didn't work exactly.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to all be fake and all false allegations. But when you start seeing too many time after time, and it's like, as I said earlier, like the CIA's been busted doing this for the finders. Cool. There's the Belgian case they go in to look at because there's convictions in that one, like a dude on welfare with twelve houses and like twenty murders, judges being moved. It was just so blatant.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Because Epstein supposedly didn't really make that much money, and then Lex Wexner, who ran Victoria's secrets, sold him his huge mansion in the middle of New York for a dollar a dollar him for a dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lex West, He's still alive, and he gets kind of left out of this whole thing. Oh, I knows the head of the is that that there's so many different Jewish organizations maga. I think I was to say, Jewish Congress, that's a different one of these these organizations that, you know, subvert our country in the world. But he's head of this organization that who knows what they did, and he just kind of gets left out of it. He was he appeared to be the guy funding Epstein because his money doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw that he was the one who's supposedly funding Epstein because he had all these well, he had Victoria's Secret, and I think some other companies. I'm not sure exactly which one.
Speaker 1: Really, he's really rich, but yeah, he gets kind of left left alone a lot more.
Speaker 2: Than he should, probably because he's so rich.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, because he's still alive and he's you know, he'll I'm sure he'll never go to jail and never everything bad happened to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like this. See I always go through this mindful because you know, I'm like, I'm a Christian, but I'm also pretty rational too, so I have a hard time, like really wrapping my head around the fact that we may actually be run by demons. And but if if you're fitting it in the Christian story, which is that we are in a fallen state and in a fallen world, and because of our disobedience, we are you know, we've been cast out with Satan and his lot. Well, if we're like, you know, look at this is the power that we have. We're kind of average. We're not supernatural beings. Right, If you're cast out with the supernatural beings on a planet, who's going to end up ruling the planet the supernatural being? Right?
Speaker 1: Good point?
Speaker 2: Who hides himself from you and then almost like casts a spell on humanity so that they don't remember anything. They don't remember where they come from or what they're doing there. And he's running the whole city, he's in charge of the planet. So then his next person is going to be the next most demonic person he can get, until he has a whole legion of these people going around running all the world governments. And of course a creature like that who hates humanity, which is really why he That's why the whole thing happened, right, is because he was so envious and hateful of humanity. Well, he's not going to have the same point of view about babies as we do. True, he's actually going to have the polar point of view because we feel, for the most part, I mean, ninety eight percent of humanity is like, oh the baby special, protect it, don't touch it, will fucking ruin you, Satan. If he has the exact opposite feeling about us, is going to feel like, that's the one thing I want to destroy more than anything pure innocent.
Speaker 1: I think that's why the harm children, because I total sociopath agrees that's the one thing you don't do like everyone should agree that we execute fucking pedophiles, the people that harm children. Yep. So they want to do the most evil thing, And I said, I don't have the answers. Like for me, I was always in denial, trying to say it ain't true. So they start going down these rabbit holes and it just looks like more and more. Hey, hopefully it's not still, but it would Like I said, it makes sense, like why else are they fucking fighting all these wars for Israel? And yeah, there's all kinds of other crazy shit in there. Like to read a few of these things. There was one. We try to find it. It made no sense. Honestly, we should all shit that doesn't sound true.
Speaker 2: This ship is true, We one hundred percent should light everything on fire. Every fucking person involved in this needs to be strung up by their entrails.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, hopefully people fucking react to this. And it's also like, why do they even release this? So you mentioned earlier possibility is Trump's not going to war with Iran? Yep, So they drop this cause I'm looking at being like I can't they're still hiding or everything is.
Speaker 2: First of all, you should underdact this. You should want to everybody's fucking name should be there. They're you know what you should do every every person who was involved in this, their name and their address. Just let people know exactly what and then hands off you want, let's do a purge style.
Speaker 1: I would agree. And it's like something that's happened to these people. And here here's what I found interesting. Again, it would sound absolutely crazy by itself, but it's a someone claims to have been kidnapped, abducted and brought to a home of mansion with Harvey Weinstein, Jay Z and who else was it Push or Tea I think along with William Barr, which it just makes any sense. William Barr's dad gave Epstein the job. So by itself you'd be like, oh, this is a crazy person. Yeah, But then when you see like all the ties that way, it's like who fucking knows that she was brought there and there was like just egle.
Speaker 2: People she was brought there, and then what happened.
Speaker 1: Raped and abused? I believe like the story with all.
Speaker 2: Of them, yeah, by all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like over and over they were definitely raping and abusing kids. And like I said, though, the DJ guy said, he was the holding videos of was a sexual abuse of miners? Harm of miners? Yeah, and he said death, he said harm, but that could be a torture. But he said wow. So they kind of clarify is they have videos of people being killed.
Speaker 2: So apparently there was another one too where they were saying, oh, they were on these boats where the boat that Bush was on, this is the one they left out, and they were like they had black men in there having like violent sex with blonde women and the women were like bleeding during the intercourse, Like this is what they and then you go look, did you see that? Have you ever seen that painting where it's it's a painting that the Rothschild's commissioned. It's like these black men, they're like these black silhouette figures and they've got like knives in their hand and they're super imposed over these white female and you can see it's total violence.
Speaker 1: I've seen some of that dark arp like the Pizza Gate stuff and well, the rothschilds there's a picture of him standing in front of like Satan calling his legions. Yeah. Yeah, Abramovich, which.
Speaker 2: She's a total witch. She's a servant and she's I.
Speaker 1: Think she is. I think she was pointed at the head of the Ukraine. Zelensky asked for her for some position, and she was appointed that I can't read the position the same position with Ukraine.
Speaker 2: So it's like and no, no, it's total witch. It's a total witch physiognomy. So it's like, now we're having to face the reality that all those stories that our ancestors wrote down in fairy tales about these evil witches who always were just obsessed with capturing children, like that should have made us go, we want why isn't a grown woman obsessed with hurting young innocent children. Clearly this has been a theme for humanity for the Drew from the beginning of time, right, and there's always these sort of goblin like figures like Rumpel steal skin and other figures that are preying on children, and you there's like these stories about like not getting caught alone with them because they're gonna do horrible, sadistic things to you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions.
Speaker 3: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace. Use arms List to buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics.
Speaker 1: And more.
Speaker 3: Buy from our nationwide network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and dined with never ending fees, be a part of the arms List community for just six ninety nine a month, Come and get what they want to take right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of those things. It's like you don't even want to spend too much. You can't spend too much time researching it because you start getting like, like when we went down I think it was the Droek, it's the Belgium one. I feel like two days going through this shit and then I was just like I can't research this anymore. My mind was just too disgusted at the stuff you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially because like you know, if we were in a warrior society, right, if we weren't in this, what.
Speaker 1: Would you DeJoy them? Yeah? For me, I'm actually warriors. I mean I think I've meant to live in a different time when take the sword and like chop people up.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you've meant to live in a different time. I think that's you're supposed to be bringing that here. No, Like we've been totally castrated because what should be happening right now is like every single one of these fuckers should be no.
Speaker 1: But the unfortunate reality is like the FBI is on their side, the DOJ. It seems like have all these people, not all the people working for them. Obviously, I'm sure a lot of people working for these agencies are disgusted.
Speaker 2: But if everybody was working for them, we would have never gotten these Yeah, Epstein would have never gotten arrested, He never would have went to jail. We wouldn't know about any of it, any of it.
Speaker 1: That's a good point because it is it's not everyone. It's powerful people. Like the first guy that gave him the sweetheart deal. He was told he was high level intelligence, so he gave him that easy deal. Obviously. Mussad something else interesting in Epstein files, as a source said that he that Trump was blackmailed by Jabad Lubovic and they which is that Jewish juice, Jews that come crawling out of the tunnels, and that they have Jared Kushner running the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was reading. Actually, that's what I was reading right now.
Speaker 1: But that's an allegation that they have in there, and it's it makes sense. It adds up.
Speaker 2: This was one of the things that came out where they said, h there was an epscene email about Jared Kushner operating as a co president during Trump's first term, and Chris Christie said an interview that Jared Kushner was the second most powerful man in the White House behind Donald Trump. Yeah, and that he said that. Christy said that Trump had originally chosen Chris Christie for VP, but Kushner demanded Trump choose Pence instead because Christie prosecuted Jared's crooked father. We do know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Trump pardoned his croocket.
Speaker 2: Father, and then Trump partned his crooked father.
Speaker 1: It definitely adds up. He's built the plans for to redo Gaza, and maybe they're mad at TRU because basically they want Trump to go over I ran. He's probably going to do it, but it's so unpopular, so his popularity is is collapsing. He didn't see Maggot tweeting very much today. No, No, that's pretty quiet.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much what.
Speaker 1: Did someone say, I'm with my president until it's one hundred percent proven. He's not fucking kids. It's like, okay, I think if it's like ninety nine percent sure you're doing that, I'm not going to stand with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I sup boarded him once, but you gotta admit, like, we start seeing things like to me, if your red lions not hey, he was likely torturing, killing, raping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what is your red line?
Speaker 1: What is your red line? Then? Mega, we've always been pro pedophile, We've always been pro war. That's another thing. How they switched. They act like we've always wanted all these wars. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know a lot of MEGA who feel that way. I know we can hear some of that stuff online, but how much of that is Israeli bots?
Speaker 1: I think it's heavily boosted by Elon and stuff too. You know, it seems like certain whatever his opinions are boosted. And he's also in the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, but somebody else.
Speaker 1: About wanting to go to the island and just because you know, everyone that contacted Epstein obviously isn't raping kids. He's right, he was in all these circles, but it's suspicious. And his brother actually was in there. What did he say? Something a little bit weird? He had email from Kimberly Musk, the brother of Elon must Is, warned not to harm Jeffrey Epstein's girl. He responded by agreeing, says he's enjoying his time with her. So why would you send someone you know, don't harm my girl. That's like a weird thing. You know, I've never sent a friend a message. You better not harm my girl. That just seems a little bit suspicious.
Speaker 2: Wait. Elon said that to.
Speaker 1: Is Elon mus brother, which I don't know anything about him. I just sat in the files, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Said to Jeffrey Epstein, don't harm my girl.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Epston said that to him, and then he said weird. He said, I'm dooying my time whe her. Don't worry or something or what do you say? He spotted by agreeing and saying he's enjoying his time with her.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: This is a weird thing. So you don't harm my girl. What kind of normal person like even like if guys like in the layer phase when it's like, you know, the hooked up with the girl and friend you're not going to be don't harmor yeah, obviously you don't care about a girl. If you're handing your hand into a friend. Obviously, I wonder you're not going to tell someone not to harmer unless it's something more extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless it's like this is a you know, a girl that supplied to you or something.
Speaker 1: And that seems to be the thing over and over, these girls saying they're basically brought in sex trafficked by Ga Laine. Someone else was mentioned as being a lot worse. At least one girls had one hundred times worse. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of that. There was this There was so much stuff I was going through.
Speaker 2: Wait, somebody is One of the girls said that one of the politicians was so much worse than everyone was.
Speaker 1: Another person that helped traffic girls for Epstein. I guess he was a lot meaner and work not joint. Yeah, because there's probably multile people that get in these world sure, these girls, because there's ties like all over to like Mexico, and that's when you start seeing all these ties, you know, like the Haiti, the Finders cool. They had all these documents, you know, it looked like for kidnapping kids. And they would traveled to like China, they traveled all over the world. They had intelligence the first and running. It was an intelligent person that had been North Korea, at China all these places.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to be right, how are you getting away with that stuff?
Speaker 1: It's it's a lot easier to kidnap kids in these foreign countries obviously than in America, because it becomes big news if you start getting And that's why after he goes, he went after a lot like people with trouble at homes. Parents were probably on drugs, weren't paying attention. The one that got caught was a home where the dad was there. I noticed something was wrong with his daughter. Wow, because he was deliberately. They were looking for people with broken homes. Mom probably partying doing drugs, not a dad. That's like talking to their daughters. So they had their targets they went after unbelieved these are like sick people. How it's all like it's too beyond like the comprehension.
Speaker 2: It is, really, it is really beyond comprehension. Again, I think it's because we're so detached from any kind of other reality besides this material one. So there was this great like this is so trivial comparisons. But there was a TV show called Once upon a Time on the WB I don't know if you remember it. It was a girls TV thing, you know, So basically the story Once upon Time starts out in this like little town, right There's a woman who's the mayor, and there's all these people going around. They're just operating like you and me, like material beings or whatever. And then by the end of the first episode you realize that these are all the fairy tale creatures of old Rumpel, steel Skin and snow White and all these people living in this town. But they've been put under a spell by the Evil Witch, you know, like the Evil Witch and snow White, to completely forget any of that. They have forgotten anything about magic, about the other realm, about the way things are supposed to be.
Speaker 1: It sounds like us.
Speaker 2: They just have a sense that something's not right, and they even though she's posing to be all nice, you still have a sense that something's not good about her, And secretly she's working with kind of the villains of the fairy tale. The villains of the fairy Tale all remember, but they're still acting like it's not real, Like they're acting like we're in a material world. Behind the scenes, they're doing all this evil shit right.
Speaker 1: Sounds just like a real world.
Speaker 2: I remember when I started having the realizations about that maybe the spiritual dimension is real and the stuff that's taught in the Bible might be real. I was like, wouldn't it be crazy if it's exactly like that story?
Speaker 1: Like maybe the people that wrote that film either new or they're the ones that are part of it.
Speaker 2: Could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not religious, but I do. All the religions and all the different cultures, it's all the exact same stories. Well they're not all the rather it's Reptilians, whether it's the Gin, it's all the same thing. The story.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna say, if you're gonna say, you know Islam, yes, because they they are pretty much based on the Old Testament. Yeah, you know, so they're gonna have a lot of the same stories and a lot of the same threads. But that's not the case with Hinduism. Yeah, Hinduism, But I've had Hinduism actually worshiping they do.
Speaker 1: Have like yeah, they probably do have demons and stuff they worship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, that that's why India is such a fucked up place, because it's already it's even inverted in their like origin myths, Like instead of being afraid of an elephant with like eight arms and a tongue and it's looking like it wants to kill you, they're like worship yeah, which then you explains like the Indian way of behaving, right, They're like sending down like bootlequors to in the face of evil.
Speaker 1: The Indians, Yeah, that would make sense. Well, the Aztecs when the Spanish game, they worshiped.
Speaker 2: The god quotes quotal or no no, no, yes right qu quote the wing serpent, yeah, and the and they made sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Constant, constant blood, yeah, usually children. So it's the So whatever it is, there's clearly some spirit world out there. He's been atheists. Really is how stupid that is? Clearly there's whether there's interdimensional Yeah.
Speaker 2: But don't you feel like we've we've kind of inherited a kind of atheism that's hard to shake. Like, even though we can now consciously and rationally say that seems ridiculous, there's still like, because of having been steeped in it for so long, this default, this default position that well, just what I see is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think science became our god. And it's like what it's in science, though, will show that what we perceive is not just reality. There's electric magnetic fields like yeah, waves as talking is just like it's energy going back and forth. It's things we can't see. Just like an animal it doesn't perceive like a bat. They have sonar, we don't have that. It's real. It's what they it's what they use to get along. So what we see is obviously not reality. We're seeing a little tiny piece of reality.
Speaker 2: But it does feel like every other generation knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the last like maybe one hundred couple hundred years, we've kind of pushed away from God.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was probably like the last like post World War two really.
Speaker 1: Even more so, I know, i'd agree. I think it's been a slow process. The science, it kind of but.
Speaker 2: Even the early scientists, right, the early Enlightenment scientists, they you know, like Newton was a devout Christian. Really yeah, people don't know this, like they want to always say about like, oh, I believe in science. I'm like, oh, interesting, because a lot of the early scientists, like the ones who really found the important stuff, they were all devout believers in God and.
Speaker 1: Believing in science. Science is just studying things, always changing science. The whole point of science is we don't know. We're trying to figure it out, coming up with theories, get proven wrong all the time.
Speaker 2: Although you know, I will say this about this whole thing where they try to say, oh, religion was created in order to control man and to control men with like a whole kind of conscious like a way of consciousness, right, and it was made by like evil people who wanted it for power. And I'm like, okay, let's look at what happened during COVID, what's been happening with the vaccines. Now we're finding out what's happening with our food supply. And these were all come up, These were all created by scientists and atheists.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. And religion has been used by bad people fur their me and so that part is true. But I don't think it was created for bad Now you'll get a bad tictator. And if they can use religion to manipulate people, of course they're going to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Christian Zionists, they've been manipulated by Israel and the Jewish people. They've done a great job to worship. It's weird a christian Ship a Jew, how are you going to worship a different religion.
Speaker 2: Because you just are not supposed to think about it, you know, you're not supposed to think about it, and you're supposed to believe. And then they also present a nice face to them too, like you know, when they come into their churches and talk about that, they don't show them like the stuff that we're seeing getting on, getting spit on, spitting on their sacred sites. What's written in their sacred books about your deity.
Speaker 1: It's like he's burning and shit in the talent mood. It doesn't say they take full credit for killing G's in the talent mood, because you know, the Christianity, they say that Romans killed They told him to kill them, the Bible says, but then the Romans did it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: They say that themselves executed them for being a sorcerer.
Speaker 2: So you see what's interesting about that is that even in their accusations against Christ, they admit that something different was happening with him. So even if you take the accuser's narrative, or if you could, you couldn't call somebody a sorcerer who wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary right, nobody would call me a sorcerer.
Speaker 1: But I've never been called a sorcerer.
Speaker 2: So so then it's like, Okay, well, what was he doing that was making you call him a sorcerer? Oh, healing people, forgiving them their sins, curing the lane, bringing people back from the dead, and you're like, oh, okay, that sounds like stuff a good guy would do.
Speaker 1: Ok. Attacking the banking capital and where they did all the human human sacrifice, animal sacrifice, Yeah, they did like hundreds of thousands, I believe a day of animal sacrifices on the temple mount was it that says at the Second Temple because they're trying to rebuild the Third Temple. They're trying to rebuild the Third Temple.
Speaker 2: No, I know that, I know that that'll happen. When that happens, it's the anti crisis here, like you should just know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Red Heifer and all, yeah, which I don't really understand that, but like Adam, I get mixed up Adam King and Adam Green. Adam King a Jewish guy who I get along with him. He's a little crazy, but he allegedly said he went there for the burning of the Red Heifer. And they've already sacrificed it another curing themselves with their ashes. And I don't necessarily believe it, but that's people.
Speaker 2: Don't we know that that's fucking nuts. Isn't that nuts? Why are we acting like that's normal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Whoever is trying to do this, especially the Christians are trying to do it because they're trying to bring in the anti.
Speaker 2: Christ Well, no, because the Christians think that then that'll make Jesus come back. But either way, you're both testing God, Like who are you that you demand that God comes on your timeline?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think they created the red Heffer like in by breeding and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's supposed to have like not one one hair supposed to be all red hair, not even one single hair that's not red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, allegedly that Adam Grings or Adam Adam King, I get them, except yeah, Adam Green is the anti Christian guy. Yes, but he says that they already sacrificed it and he has some the ashes. No, I don't know. These people aren't known for being the most I.
Speaker 2: Know honestly, Why would he tell you that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: That's the question. What's the agenda there? Why do you want people to know that so they give up the fight, so you just finish.
Speaker 1: What you I don't even know what that exactly being for that havever like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's part of the like something that is predicted in their book that needs to happen before they can rebuild the Third Temple and for their Messiah to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I talked to him earlier. He was saying he was disgusted by all this stuff. I hope he really made it.
Speaker 2: Hope he's not just saying that disgusted by what the Epstein stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't talk that long, but hopefully.
Speaker 2: You know, that would be interesting, right, That would be an interesting because it does say in the Bible that a significant portion of Jews are supposed to come back to Christ. That would be interesting if that's the thing that does it that makes them go. You know what, I don't want to have anything to do with a system that does this to children and anybody who's like, yeah, I don't care as long as you're doing it for my country, like you're beyond you're beyond redemption.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, that's why I told him. And it's not all Jews in there, lots of people that aren't like the Trumps, the Bushes. Yeah, it seems like the people that are in charge of it, that are running it is the epstein Is, the Brocks that these all the guys.
Speaker 2: For me, I don't care to stand with this, I hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he didn't.
Speaker 2: But jew or not you It's like, it doesn't matter to me if you are on that side, that's going well as long as my side benefited from this.
Speaker 1: Jew or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gentile whatever, you're Republican, Democrat, male, female, you are beyond redemption. That's it.
Speaker 1: And hopefully something will happen. I'm not very hopeful, but hopefully people will be like, all right, this is fucking enough. We want to see the rest of the Epsteine files because now they're being like they have millions more. They're like, all right, this is all you get, go away.
Speaker 2: Stilly gom Yeah no no, and they need to be unredacted. We need to know who this is, what they did, because yeah, look is it horrible, like this whole thing where like you got to protect people from this? Who protected the kids who suffered it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: These kids already went through this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are we protecting the guy who said, hey, you like the torture video.
Speaker 2: I sent you insane but more but also like sometimes people are like, oh I can't read that or whatever. I'm like, no, no, no, you got to listen up. Okay, these kids went through this. The least that we can do is bear witness to what they went through. That's the least that we can do.
Speaker 1: And hold these fuckers accountable. Like they say, the talibanner like savages, but they'll like, you know, someone will lasinglest a kid. They'll like tie him up and the father brother can shoot the guy in his head.
Speaker 2: I does that fantastic? That seems fantastic to me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem that bad. Why don't we do?
Speaker 2: But let's get the Taliban in here. Let's let's maybe the Taliban should liberate America from Satanic pedophiles.
Speaker 1: And that's what happened for our government. We were over there for like twenty years. They were allowing, i know, and to rape the kids, and our military was going along with it. And that's part of the reason. Well another big reason they're painting giant Black Lives matters murals And was a cabal or the cab right the major city there. Yeah, so right before we left there playing black. They probably saw that and they're like, fuck that bring back.
Speaker 2: The Taliban probably And also, yeah, it was the Bachi boys thing where they would have these boys who act gay and act like women and they would have sex with them, and then they were told our military was told not to get involved because crazy they they these were allies of the state, Like, no, burn it all fucking down, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think guys have got in trouble that were actually going against it. I think there's some military guys. It could be wrong with this, but pretty sure the guys are like, fuck this not allowing us, and they're the ones they got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Probably probably does that makes sense, right, because I can you imagine, you know, I know a lot of military guys like these are like high testosterone, like real males, like with a moral code. I can see them being like I can't deal with this. I can't deal with a young boy getting raped. And actually, you know, it was interesting when the Taliban took over a lot of the boys that they recruited were boys who had been raped, and they basically told them like, you can go kill your rapists, and that's why they joined the talent.
Speaker 1: I would sign right up me too, Just.
Speaker 2: Call me like Islamabad. I'm going to be part of this talban.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, they sound they sound better than the option, and they got rid of the opium fields, cleared that out. And basically the Taliban is not great. They have the things that aren't good, but it's probably better than alternative.
Speaker 2: Well so, if you're not letting them rape kids, and you're not letting your population get addicted to drugs, and you're not exporting drugs, you're already better than what a miracle was like when they were there exactly why because they didn't bring in like feminism and yeah.
Speaker 1: They say like women can't go to school that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: And honestly we could learn from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, maybe maybe women don't need to go to school put themselves in work. That's actually yeah, true. Women have this kind of they're kind of lied to you saying the most important thing is a career. And I'm not as extreme, but I think women should stay home and cover their faces.
Speaker 2: But you know what's interesting is I was reading this thing from some of the early feminists and because one of they everybody liked lies about what the feminism was all about They're like trying to say was about women, and they love women. I think feminists actually hate women more than anyone else. Because one of them was saying how I think it was gertrue something. I forgot her name, I'll look it up. She was saying how women should not be allowed to stay home and take care of the kids. They should not have that choice because many of them would take it. I thought feminism was about liberating women from something they didn't want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of times it's like the father, what you know, I want to want my kids getting raised by the government. You want them, girl to stay home and take care of them and your kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't want my kids, especially now what I know about public schools and everything. Hell, no, kids are sent there like three months old and shit indoctrinated. Then there's all these fucking daycare caregivers who are killing.
Speaker 1: The kids, killing them. Like in Vegas, a lot of the daycares are full of like people of a certain color. They're like ghetto as shit, Like yeah, yeah, we never send I mean, but people simpop. If you don't have any money, you have no choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, if you think about it, like how much is the mother making compared to what she's paying for childcare? A lot of the times, and I've talked to people who are in this situation, the job is barely paying for the daycare exactly, and so the only reason, the only reason they're they're going is for the female's ego to be like, I'm a worker two. And it's like you literally don't.
Speaker 1: Have to do that. But that's looked down upon in our society.
Speaker 2: Because we've been conditioned off. You like, it's weird, very weird.
Speaker 1: Guys will act like that, like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, well, if she's work, if she has your kids and she's raising them, you think, I don't know a lot of men who feel that way. I feel like that's beata.
Speaker 1: People like people will hate on knack that way. And now, of course there are the there are the girls that are gold diggers and stuff. But as a whole, if a girl's having your kids and taking care of your kids.
Speaker 2: Listen, if she's a gold digger and she's having your kids and taking care of them, yeah, maybe I.
Speaker 1: Guess you'd have a nanny take care of them. She'd just be chilling.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: But if she was like, I do have friends, they are like that, dude, They do have these you know worth, really rich friends. Their chick doesn't do anything so at least ever take care of the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what's that about.
Speaker 1: That's I think they're just like beta dudes. It never got any girls, that makes sense, and they're just like they have to buy them. Like a lot of the guys have noticed it. Always bitch about girls being gold diggers. All they do is talk about their money. Oh, I wonder why everyone money is a gold digger AND's all you do is talk about how rich you are, blah blah, Oh the gold diggers, Like you're a fucking moron. You've mentioned your money like seven times. You're an idiot. But it's like nothing going on.
Speaker 2: It's like the women who hate men and talk about how much they hate men, and then you find out that they're just like sleeping with dudes like very easily. I'm like, no, you don't hate men. You hate that you've given yourself to these men and then they haven't given you a commitment, and now you're going you're saying, oh, this is how all men are. Instead of being like wait, this is how men are engaging with me because of my behavior?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like you're getting it for free, why would you commit?
Speaker 2: Or also it doesn't screen out because look, you know, it's like if you were if you had a restaurant and you have food out and you're just like, yeah, come get the food, You're gonna have tons of people come, people who wouldn't even necessarily even want that food because it's free, and then they might talk shit about it. But if you're charging money now, you're going to screen out all the people who don't really care about what you're offering them and don't want to pay for it. And that's the truth.
Speaker 1: No, it is. It's like guys aren't really gonna respect a girl if it's too easy. It's just not always, but typically, and it's like why and why are you going to commit? If you have girls have made a heart of them selves, I fully agree, or girlfriends for a while, then she see like it's old, but oh why would I I fully agree?
Speaker 2: I think I think women did this to themselves because they were lied to by a bunch of ugly fucking bitches who started the feminist movement and told them this is your way to liberation, and of course it's the way to slavery. Like everything else in Satan, this world, it's completely inverted. It's a complete inversion of reality.
Speaker 1: You know. I always always said, like, hey, girls should slut shame guys, why would we if a girl's giving you ask.
Speaker 2: For free you want to hear something interesting. That's actually the way that women used to keep other women in check with slut shaming, because women instinctively knew that if one woman started showing more skin, it was a race to the bottom, because you guys are like, you know, you're just like creatures, right, So as soon as one woman started showing her ankles, all the other ones were like, oh great, now we have to do it too.
Speaker 1: Now I understand the talent. Talent man, you ain't showing your ankles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't showing your ankles.
Speaker 1: I have some friends or shoot muzzed one of the guys I've never seen the phases is why, But I don't I get it. He's nicest guy ever. He's a different culture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's see. That's why I'm like, you could do that over there. You can do it over there. If you come to a Western country. If you come to a Western country and you're doing that ship, you should just be sent home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know for me, it's way too extreme. Like I said, this guy is super nice if you want to show me his wife. I'm but you see the opposite end though, and they see the MTV just completely I know, sluts where it's like, Okay, this is what happens if you go I think the middle ground.
Speaker 2: But that is the way that, like most Europeans did it right. For the longest time, there was a middle ground, there was sanity. And now look at what happened, right. Remember Sydney Sweeney wore that naked dress and then like them, the silver dress was like totally see through and everybody was, oh my god. And I'm not kidding. Use Like the next week that actress who played snow White the Latino One, she wore like a naked dress the next week, and then the following week somebody else did, and I'm like, see, I told you, it's going to be a race to the bottom.
Speaker 1: This is what happens. We can outslut each other, who can out let each other? As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from analope Hill Publishing dot com. Dat's selection is the trans Industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the trench industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to analop Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back. That'll save you money and support me. Thank you. I'm excited to announce the fight Back podcast has partnered with anobe Peptides. Peptides are the future of medicine. They get all their peptides here in America from real compounding pharmacy, not that Chinese stuff or Indian stuff. Be sure to use promo code fight back. You'll notice two. It's a little bit off topic. But like a lot of these girls that are big child actors Disney, as soon as they turn eighteen or close to Brilly Weal, they turned into total sluts. I don't know if that's like random, it's just it's not or is it deliberately being pushed that way? And that's kind of what I feel like it's more deliberate. So they take these young girls that are idolizing these old princess yeah girls, a kid player, and then all of a sudden they turned into.
Speaker 2: What's the famous one, Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 1: Cyrus's multiple examples, they started acting like Aguilera. So these girls look up to these girls and they turn the exact opposite. And yeah, I feel like deliberate. It could just be maybe the fame makes them crazy, but I think it's.
Speaker 2: Like they did that with Jojo Seewaw.
Speaker 1: She was like a lot of them.
Speaker 2: I think she was like a kid pop star or whatever, and then she came out as like queer whatever. And then she was on some like Big Brother show with Mickey Rourke and he called her a faggot and I'm not kidding you, he like fucking he gay shamed her, and like two weeks later, she released a picture on Instagram with a man, an actual man. All the crazy color in her hair was gone and she actually looked happy.
Speaker 1: Good for Mickey Dude.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Mickey Rourke.
Speaker 1: Think goes to the UC was a little strange, but he was an interesting guy.
Speaker 2: I like them, but he needs to let Mickey Rourke and mel Gibson like, run Hollywood, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Never met mel Gibson. I want to. I want to interview him. I gotta find a connection to him.
Speaker 2: Mel Gibson's fuck, he's awesome. He was.
Speaker 1: He was warning us, he was warning us.
Speaker 2: He told us about this. Remember he did this interview about about Hollywood. He said, they're sacrificing babies. I remember, did you remember this?
Speaker 1: It was like he was seeing some of those interviews. He was no.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like an old kind of VHS tape. It was an old one. It's early. He was young, and he was saying, the Hollywood's a dark place. He's like, it's a dark place. They sacrific I'm talking about sacrificing babies. And this was like I think it was the nineties when this came out, and I remember watching that a few years ago and being like, totally, fuck. It really does make it. There's something in your brain that goes, this.
Speaker 1: Can't be true exactly, which that was my reaction. It's just so dark. They don't want to be. But mel Gibson, he's he's hilarious. There's there's a video of him apologizing and the girls asked him like, and he goes, oh, yeah, it's the most insincere thing ever. Was awesome, But he made passion for Christ. Hollywood didn't want to make that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah did that. He made up a lot of people on that set converted to Christianity from the Passion of Christ. Yeah, because they were just like this is real, like something changed in them. Oh. The guy who played Barabbas, the thief that gets let go. There's like one scene it's so chilling, Like I'll show it to you.
Speaker 1: Where I hay to watch that movie. I haven't watched it.
Speaker 2: Should it's great he uh he. It's the scene where where Ponscious Pilot brings out Jesus Christ and Barabbas and uh asks the crowd like which one do you want? And Barrabbas first looks at Christ and is like mocking him, like that right, And you could see like Henry, what's his name, Jimmy Cavill, the guy who played Jesus Christ, cavisl Cavisel, Jimmy Cavisel. He uh, he's playing he does such a good job. So he's like you can't really tell the difference between him and what you would expect Jesus. So his look when when Barabbas does this to him is one of deep sorrow for him and love and compat deep sorrow, like don't you know what you're doing? Probably how you would feel as a father, if God forbid your child got taken over by communist propaganda and then started persecuting you. You wouldn't lash out at your child. You would look at them like deep sorrow about and then and so in the film, this happens and you see the actor literally get like shook, and then he looks back, which he wasn't supposed to do, and you know, uh, Caviso is still looking at him, and there's just this moment where you see something change in this guy. And he was an atheist before that he converted.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, I guess that would make sense. Now here's an excellent film. I need to watch it. It's just obviously heavy.
Speaker 2: But it's superarly.
Speaker 1: If the kids go through that, I guess I could watch see what he went through, and Hollywood wouldn't make that. I believe mel Gibson.
Speaker 2: He has to go out totally himself. And then then they tried to pan it in every way and not get it released, and it's crazy, just try to destroy him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what do they say it's anti Semitic or who knows? Like why would they not want a movie about Christ.
Speaker 2: Out, especially something that's going to well because they want to make it in their way and then portrayed in their way. It's like the same way we get a billion Nazi movies and not a single one about the Bolsheviks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing about the Bolsheviks that killed what like twenty to fifty million in.
Speaker 2: Christian Yeah, it could be up to one hundred million.
Speaker 1: Mostly Jewish. Yep. It's interesting if you look through all the sources back in the day, they'll tell you it was like eighty five percent Jewish. But all the sources today we'll say, like the opposite. I trust the sources back in the day, like literally people that were there in Russia writing it, like all the politicians.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was agreed upon in the day that it was eighty five percent Jewish and the head guy the ran what do they call them, the work camps or concentration camps.
Speaker 2: Oh yep.
Speaker 1: But we have said we'd get hundreds of movies about Jews being the victims.
Speaker 2: Well, because you know, they were a big part of getting Stalin in power, and then you know, they wore on Stalin and he turned on them. Yeah, because at first there was all this anti there were these laws against anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: Executing anti semis. Yeah, first they passed and all realized. People say that's not real, and look look it up.
Speaker 2: It's all real. And then that happened where they kind of betrayed him or were looking to betray him, and Stalin was like, nope, I don't think so, and he kicked them all out and then they all emigrated here. And they actually think that that's why Stalin died. They think he was poisoned, but who knows.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that's probably why the US turned on Russia because initially we were fighting alongside Russia, we were plying them with weapons.
Speaker 2: Yep. Then suddenly they all get kicked out and there are energy.
Speaker 1: She parged the Jewish leadership. Well, it's interesting because Germany went into poland they took I think like forty percent of it, which was land that was Germany before I know World War one, and Stalin also invaded it, and they say World War two. England and France declared war because he invaded Poland, but then they sided with Russia, which took a larger part of Poland, and a lot of the people want a lot of people in pulling when Hitler invaded wanted to be part of Yeah, gany none of it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Well, it because it's not supposed to and it's all lies. It's all bullshit lies, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they say it's anti semitic to talk about it, and we won't get into like other events because I will have to censor it for YouTube, like the for sure six million that were.
Speaker 2: Killed, right, right, yes, don't twenty countries.
Speaker 1: You'll go to jail for investigating it.
Speaker 2: Right, that makes sense for something that's true.
Speaker 1: Like do you know Grimar Rudolph? I do. I do. Interviewed him. It's just it's crazy. His story.
Speaker 2: I know, that's insane what happening.
Speaker 1: He seems like he's kind of like an artistic truth speaker. We just can't lie chemist. He was doing tests on it, and to him didn't make sense. So he's like, hey, guys, hey.
Speaker 2: Look what I found, you know, thinking probably we want to know.
Speaker 1: I think he knew it wasn't going to have a good reaction, but like, I don't think he realized how extreme, you know, but he's just like, hey, this doesn't add up. And you know I had a I break down his report for me a few times and just his anti Semitic blah blah. But then I see take anti semitism out take you know you hatred out blah blah. Just from a strictly scientific standpoint, can you break this down for me? Yes, it checks out. I'm not a chemist, so I can't not for me to save as fucking things right from the chemist's.
Speaker 2: Standpoint, Hey, do you want to look at some more of the.
Speaker 1: Ship like screenshotted to? I did. It was just so much. I got like overwhelmed looking through it, like yes, when you're according.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where they think? This little boy on the left is Anderson Cooper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sick. She has like a picture of like I don't know, Yeah, it's there, looks like it's like it's like, why if you walked in your friend's house and you had that up on their wall. If you bring your kids by someone's house and they had that, I'll get my kids the funk out.
Speaker 2: Of absolutely, and I'd call the police, because first of all, you have these kids who have on the left, they have their hands covering their butts and they're red, they're sore, okay, yeah, and and they're looking back at them like what the fuck is this man?
Speaker 1: And these are like this is you know, the pizza is the most powerful. I don't know what that particular painting was, but all the powerful people like the Tony Bodesta and the people, this was like the art they had in their house. And it goes way. What's the guy's name with the pizza? Comet Pizza? He was actually a new thing in the Epstein files. What's the guy's name?
Speaker 2: Comet? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: For the guy who ran comic Papa.
Speaker 1: He was mentioned accused of with Gleayne Maxwell something I wasn't something A fontis a fontis James Ja. Yeah, there's an allegation that him and Glainne Maxwell someone was they were trafficked and they were in fear of life. I don't know exactly like.
Speaker 2: Lane were.
Speaker 1: Yeah the name. Yeah, I don't buy thee if I can, well they were. I mean, when't surprised me if they were doing sh it together.
Speaker 2: I don't buy. I don't buy that he was a victim of.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He wasn't a victim. He was doing it to somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that I buy. Yeah, I don't buy that any of it.
Speaker 1: Seems it makes sense to me, you know. So they were in there together, like working together to track people, and this is the guy that it all resolves around. I talked to a guy about maybe call my podcast for who had he'd sent all these messages the Instagram with them. That got really eerie for a second. I think the guy, I don't know if he was gay or pretending to be gay. The good looking guy, he was like flirting with him. At first he was denying it all, but there was a few things where he started like admitting to doing some weird shit. Then he backed up real quick. But the guy was showing me all of his Instagram things. I'm just like, it's definitely creepy, but I don't know, like you, I don't want to get like sued, like, yeah, I prove this is real. I think it was. But it's like he didn't like admit to like killing kids. But there was a second where he got he just turned real quick, but then he turned back all of a sudden. You can see he started getting spicious of the guy.
Speaker 2: So you know, one of the things that is kind of shocking that I think we in the West don't realize is how rampant child molestation and rape is around the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even in America, I think it's way more way Yeah, but around the world is complete.
Speaker 2: It's out of control. In India, Mexico, like every Mexican has been like molested by their relative or like had sex with a cousin. It's out of control. And it's because you like look at like for example, like India, like rape is like huge.
Speaker 1: It's just like it's like the norm out there apparently.
Speaker 2: And there was like there was a story recently about a little boy who was raped in India, like pretty bad. I forgot I forgot the exact story, but I was just reading about it, and you're like, yeah, because these people are like, first of all, you're super dysgenic looking, so you know, you can't just get somebody to sleep with you willingly. Then you're weak, so you can't just overpower somebody your own size. Yes, so you're you're like a horny animal, but you're you have like a kind of demonic spirit in you. It's like a fucking deformed human spirit. So you've got enough rational consciousness to be able to go against your own instincts. Because even animals don't rape they're young, you know, like that's never happened. But but you have the component to be able to go against instinct because you've got some level of human soul in you, although I don't think it's a full one, because then you wouldn't do it. And you have these crazy fucking instincts. And then you try to prey on the week and you're like, this is like, you know, we're all here about in the West, is how horrible white people are, how horrible Europeans are, And then you look into it and the truth of the matter is everywhere Europeans went, they ended savage they no, they ended savagery. Like Leopold. King Leopold, I think he was Dutch, you know, don't quote me, and I'm not remember exactly the same country. But he went to the Congo and he there were these African tribes would chop each other's hands off and arms and legs off, like horrible, heinoush and you put a stop to that.
Speaker 1: He was like I've always heard how bad he was, but I've never like actually looked into it.
Speaker 2: He would he stopped all of that. And then what they did was they made they accused him of all the things he stopped. The Bolshevik communist writers came in and they said they took all those because he was posing with these people to show what was going on, and they would take those pictures and say he did it.
Speaker 1: Interesting. You know, I've never looked on the drapital. I've always heard like, oh, he killed ten or twenty million people whatever.
Speaker 2: It would be like if you and your like you know, fighter buddies go in and save a bunch of kids from getting trafficked, and you take pictures with them to be like, look what I did. And then and then twenty years later they go Jake Shields molested kids. Hear the pictures.
Speaker 1: It's that they can rewrite history. You can see, like do it with the Bolshevar.
Speaker 2: Belgium of Belgium, King Leopold of Belgium, and they talk about the Belgian congo and the heinous, horrible things that they did to them for rubber trees, and it's like, no, this is what these guys were doing to each other.
Speaker 1: Good. I think the truth of the matter is, we did to do some shit that wasn't great. Good example, and I read a bunch of stories on like the Concusa doors Cortes, you know, when they came over with four hundred soldiers and conquered like all of Mexico and the Aztec Empire was great at that time. But he's able to do it because they were so hated, because there were wanted so many sacrifices. So he actually raised armies of other Mexicans whatever they would be called at the time, armies to fight alongside them. He didn't do it by himself. I mean, his soldiers were obviously far more advanced and better weaponry. But he got the people to fight against Asta.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Why would they do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they hated them, and even because they.
Speaker 2: Keep taking their kids and sacrificing them.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: And the same thing happened in Rhodesia when the British went down there and started forming their country. Down there, there were the Bantuos who were going around in slaving these other African tribes and making them their slaves and like brutally murdering them. And these guys were like, Okay, we'll fight with you. And work for you, but you have to protect us from them.
Speaker 1: Well like South Africa, for example, lots of people migrated down there from other places in Africa could work for there. Yep, no, obvious, I'm sure they didn't treat the people always great, but remember but you built it. Timan years about talking to a black guy and he did was somehow parts I came up and he said it was far better and he left South Africa after it ended. That was like shocking to me because I'm yeah, now I wouldn't be but at the time, I didn't follow politics, and I always heard how evil they were. If you don't follow the politics, yeah, you're kind of default liberal because you hear all this like propaganda.
Speaker 2: That's what they're counting on you, is not you not knowing and just taking it from the news. But yeah, no, of course, like obviously, right, that's what's going to happen. Look at what happens to every city that falls to black rule Detroit, Chicago, Memphis. Well what happens you, oh, inequality, It's it's not equal. You're not letting black people rule. Okay, fine, so we put them in positions corruption, crime, being bought out, infrastructure, falling apart, not taking care of anything. Violence goes through the roof, and you're like, yeah, maybe it's better for you not to have this equality and live in an actual safe environment.
Speaker 1: Well, what's the first thing a black person does when they make money.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, they go to a white they move.
Speaker 1: Away from black people. Yeah, so like it's not racists, Like a black people are moving in my neighborhood, it's probably time to leave. There's a reason. There's a reason why house prices they go way down. It's not just because of racism, is because reality of violence goes up. The naive parents where they extend their fucking kids, like all black schools and their kids are just getting beat up, Like, what the fuck's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: That's really fucked up, man, I know, I especially now that we see with like X and all these stories coming out, like where you see all these poor white kids who are getting like just totally these black kids chimping out on them.
Speaker 1: Jimping out. But that's oh, it's what they're doing. It's like, if you don't want to know people to take you like that, then fucking behave. Yeah. No, I know.
Speaker 2: I went were predominantly you know because I went to school in the Bronx and in eighth grade, right before my family moved, I went to like a public middle school and everybody knew, like it was a rumor before that. They were like, don't go to this school. The school's dangerous. It's fucked up. Like they're like, we're talking about twelve and thirteen year old kids, and they were like, people get stacked.
Speaker 1: We have guns.
Speaker 2: And my last day there, like some black chick just decided that she was gonna beat me up. She was like, I'm for and I don't even remember what I did. She just decided. She was like yep, and it wasn't and it was clear she was like it wasn't just gonna be her. It was going to be all of these girls, right, And the teachers were like I remember I had this black male teacher and he was like, just hide out, just wait and hide out. I'm like, how is that the fucking solution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not even like helping you get the fuck out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I ended up going out a backdoor or whatever and then not getting my ass kicked. But because it was going to be like twenty to one, No.
Speaker 1: We've been we've been so brainwashed never to call it this bullshit, never to call out when black people were doing bullshit, and yep, yeah, there's good black people of course, or I have black friends, but they call this bullshit too. They don't want that.
Speaker 2: I'm not concerned about that. Like, if you're upset about me saying this is what black people do, and if you're more upset about that than the fact that they're doing it, there would be nothing for me. Let's just put it this way, there would be nothing for me to talk about if you police your own community.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're a black person watching this and you don't act like that, we're not talking to you.
Speaker 2: If you're not chimpanne, you know, you know, you probably are just one degree of separation away from somebody who does act this way. So you know it's true, you're just upset because we're talking about it, and it's like, hey, there's a really easy solution. The solution is not that I'm going to shut up, because I'm not. I know, I know there's everybody else. The solution is stop acting that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, us shutting up clearly didn't work. They got They got much worse because, like my parents even fucking warm me, like about black people. It's like, how do you not like war? And I guess that generation they don't want me to like, hey, people are more violent, more dangerous, ridiculous because they at least have these talks openly, like.
Speaker 2: Are your parents boomers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they Oh, don't touch that issue. It's better than you get around him. You're like, ohit, I'm gonna get shot. It's like you better fucking warn your kids.
Speaker 2: I know, because the Boomers really got their minds totally fucked with with the whole generation of love. And they're the one generation I've noticed amongst white people who want the most for people to know that they're not racist.
Speaker 1: They care more about not being racist and getting killed crazy like the decent video in New York would be some of the DLM people. They walked by a crazy black guy that was chimping out and then he kills the guy and then her girl like wouldn't tell the police the suspect member the case talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about. That guy was a Jewish. I think he was a Jewish like counselman, and his wife was like some Latino and he had just pushed for cashless ball. He literally had just pushed for cashless bail, something like saying this whole thing, I'm not kidding if the tweet was up and he got stabbed to death, and I'm like, that was fucked up. But that was one of those things that happened where I was like, Wow, the consequences of our actions are happening really fast.
Speaker 1: No, those are the people. I prefer those people die than people like us. The dude is fucking jumping out and he goes, I'm just gonna walk by him to not like racist. It's like, no, fucking cross the street, you dumbas us.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm saying. It's it's they've gotten people to deny their own survival instincts. But this goes back even to like the epstcene, what time zone are we like? What timeline are we in? Because I think we were talking about this last time we were hanging out, where I said, have you noticed that the time between when you do something wrong and the consequences of that, that window has gotten way shorter. Like I can remember maybe ten years ago, you had a little bit of time to kind of alter course so that you could not get you know, smacked in the face by the own reaction of what you did. And I've seen my own life and out in the world that that window is incredibly small. And it was like clear, especially during the BLM riots and COVID, because you'd have all these like why or fellow white liberals tweeting these things about blacks and all this stuff, and then it would literally be within weeks like they were the violent of they were the victim of a violent attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in those cases, they deserve it, Like I know there's a politician in Chicago that was doing that got robbed and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what I mean, that's what I mean. We're we wouldn't have seen something like that before. It might have been months or years before something like happened, but it was literally within weeks. And to me, that was one of those things where I'm like, this to me feels like a sign, like it's almost like everything has been turned up and sped up. And it's almost like, if you believe in Christianity, like Christ is coming.
Speaker 1: Back, things seem like they're speeding up right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's coming back, and you only have you have a short window of time to repent.
Speaker 1: It does seem like something crazy did happen in the next couple of years, maybe sooner or things are speeding up the EPTEM file. They're probably going to war, do I ran I potentially could trigger like a serious world war. I think because Russian acting so reckless. You could see them saying fuck it, maybe hit a US military target and Russia.
Speaker 2: You know, Putin said that he's fighting occultism, Satanism, and evil. That's what he said he's fighting against. And I'm like, you know, I don't know much about him. All I known is what they've taught us. But now I don't trust anything they taught us. And I'm like, this is a guy who's an Orthodox Christian. He prays, he like cares about his people. He's like not pushing all this degeneracy. He might have some corruption in there, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he does, but he also kind of keeps it at bad. Like I again, I don't know enough about the goods and bads of him. Yeah, lateen Old videos when there's like a bunch of these oligarchs that were robbing the people. He went in just like check these guys. Unfortunately, exactly the thing. Imagine like Trump, if someone's you know, one of these scoundrels of ripped off our country. If he went like basically smacked the guy in the head and made.
Speaker 2: Him sign something, that would be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be awesome. Fucking bast kind of like there was the guy tried overthrowing him last year a little bit year ago, and the guy died in a plane crash afterwards.
Speaker 2: Shocking, right, Well, maybe don't try to overthrow it was king to like not.
Speaker 1: Think you're gonna get killed because they're trying to do some coup.
Speaker 2: And then they made some kind of which is probably CIA sponsored.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm for sure, and this whole Ukraine wars we can Russia, so they can't help the whole thing. And then it's coincidentally it's it's a Jew in there too.
Speaker 2: First question, Yeah, Zelenski who has no tie to the Ukrainian people and is conscripting like old Ukrainians.
Speaker 1: You're chimping out anything. Probably there's some black people upstairs.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, time to wrap it up.
Speaker 1: The amount of Christians and stuff, the white people that have died insane grain. It just gets overlooked and like what is the purpose there week in Russia or to clear the land.
Speaker 2: I think it's to clear the land. I think it's to clear the land so they can have control and then like have a kind of trade route between Israel up through Europe through Ukraine the.
Speaker 1: Israel Number two plus they're burning Argentina.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know. And an Argentina and government official actually publicly said this is what the Zionists are doing, and they're doing it for this reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's I didn't know. There was an old thing what was it called my name? No, the Andean Project or something up back to the eighteen hundreds. You were talking about getting that as a second Israel. During the eighties they were capturing people, start burning fires. They're accused of doing it. So it's been something that's been long. Now they're trying to ban Israeli tourists, all this shit.
Speaker 2: It's about to be one hundred and ten, right, maybe a lot more. Yeah, and then some drew can be like the government of Argentina is anti Semitic and we barely survived. It's like, you know, I don't blame these people anymore.
Speaker 1: You could just like stop burning our forests.
Speaker 2: No they can't. No, And it's anti semitic for you not to let them exactly.
Speaker 1: Burn the forest or not. A couple of things by Rabbit quick and well. When we go back to Epstein files, I wanted to do one other thing because it is interesting all the people apologizing and so disappointing, like Kanye yeah, him apologizing, Not that it's an important but there's that kid that got super famous for some reason, the one that punches himself in the jaw to look better. So these fighters, I explained, yeah, him, he.
Speaker 2: Did punch himself.
Speaker 1: He said it like makes you look better men to punch themselves in the face. Okay, got that part right.
Speaker 2: You know what's so interesting There is this clavicler like he's like very feminine, right, because he's very manicured. He's very focused on his looks, which is a very feminine thing to do. It's like, the women are the ones who are supposed to be the beautiful ones, because we're the attract we're supposed to attract you guys, and then for the most part, women like we might have You might hear a lot of women be like, oh my god, he's the hot or all this stuff, but for the most part, that's actually not where most women have their establish their relationships from, because it's just not that it doesn't work that way for us. Like I I there's maybe Brad Pitt is like the one guy that I'll be like, oh, yeah, that guy's hot. But for the most part, like even guys that I'm like, oh, I can tell that guy is like attractive, I'm not attracted to him because no interaction has happened between us, and I haven't seen the qualities that actually invoke attraction in a woman, which are actually masculinity. Could you turn into a violent murderer if I needed you to do that for our kids?
Speaker 1: A lot of guys can't. That's what's crazy. Like I didn't realize a lot of dudes like when it protect their girls if shit goes bad, but like if a guy comes to rob and they're not going to put themselves in danger first, And yeah, of course looks matter a little bit, But the girls are way more like chrismas dad is.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna tell you right now, like it's almost it's you can't be like a disgusting, hideous beast.
Speaker 1: It matters a little, but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not the thing. Girls you really don't. Yeah, you don't need to look max and if your looks maxing as a dude, you're trying to attract other dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right, Like, it's because that's.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna That's that the hour species, the way that it works with the male gender. The male gender is looking for the looks. That's why gay dudes will often be like so well manicured and pampered and and they're all focused on their looks. So but this is not and this is not the shit on Clavicler, Like, I actually feel bad for him and his generation because they've all been raising this soft low tea and he's trying to figure it out himself. And this is what he's come up with because you know, out of this materialistic, uh society that's so focused on superficial, idiotic things, it makes sense for him to try and do that. But it's exactly what we're I've seen this also now with men wearing makeup, like straight men wearing makeup, and it could.
Speaker 1: Be could be fake, but someone post a picture of him pretty makeup on it's probably real, but I have nothing again, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this shouldn't happen. This shouldn't happen. But the fact is that the fact that they're doing that speaks to the way that our society is completely falling apart, where the natural order is completely gone, you know, and it's so easy to talk about that because that's so clearly wrong. But the counterpart of that are the boss bitches, the boss they are the counterpart of that. These women who want to be uh, you know, sergeants and secret service and the men and they want to run the companies. That's that's the counterpoint. I'm sorry, but that's like a man who wants to be pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, men aren't attracted to that, Like the girls as your CEO you're like, oh that's hot. It's like, yeah, that sucks. I don't want to deal with that drama.
Speaker 2: So you're trying to attract a feminine male. Then if you are a woman who wants to be the powerhouse and the CEO and the running of the whatever, running the ship, you're going to attract a beta male who's going to be a dependent.
Speaker 1: You know, there are guys that want to move off the girl and do that, but like, no alpha guy is gonna want that, and a lot of those girls are still after those guys.
Speaker 2: It's like they don't want well, that's like, you know, clavicle are putting on this makeup and then wanting you know, it's it's like, I feel bad. I don't want to see this kid do that.
Speaker 1: He seems bright. I don't know that much about him. I just first time I saw him, he did an interview with the Daily Wire guy Michael No I don see the whole thing. It was pretty hilarious. Yeah, she was trying to get him to like jump on his political thing, and.
Speaker 2: He was just like he wasn't doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, god, I'll vote for Newsom because he's better looking, but Jade Vance is a fat slob and.
Speaker 2: He's married to an Indian woman. But yeah, we can't vote for Newsom either.
Speaker 1: Dude, I definitely want to vote for new some But it was just funny because he was trying to get him on like his political thing. He wasn't having it. So like that was the first time I saw him, Like, Okay, he's funny, But then I saw him do some weird things. And originally after that song was out, He's like, I don't give a fuck, I'll sing it, do whatever. And then he got a talking to look like he's apologizing, maybe it's a joke, and he say fuck you again because he's like, you don't tell me what fucking music I could. It was like the biggest news story for like a week of a fucking song, Yeah, played in the club Miami, give me a fucking break.
Speaker 2: No, but that's what That's what a tyrannical dictator wants you to know. They want you to know that we won't even tolerate a joke. It is it's it is. It's about the sadism. It's not about being upset about the song. It's not about being afraid, Like nobody's afraid Kanye and his band of misfits are going to start like a Nazi in tournament.
Speaker 1: Cam Neo Nazis.
Speaker 2: It's just nobody. He thinks that. But it's a way. It's a sadism that goes, no, you're not going to get this.
Speaker 1: You have to apologize, and if.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have any fun, it's gonna be the one we want. You know here, why don't you go prostitute some white women? Yea, Why don't you go do some degenerate actions? Why don't you go do some drugs. That's the kind of fun you're allowed to have. So we live under slavery and we're told it's like freedom.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're right. You know that the whole thing was so ridiculous. I think Sneko I think, might be the only one. I don't think they apologize, but yeah, I mean, like I know Enter Tait and he was kind of apologizing. That's just like so embarrassing. I have no idea why trying to blame sneak. Oh, like, give me a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't cool, man, But I wonder I wonder what kind of pressure they put on him, To.
Speaker 1: Be honest, I think he kind of insinuated there was something pretty heavyly okay, So that's as easy to criticize without knowing what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really do wonder, but we do. It should be a sign to everyone how serious this is, that it's not like a game and nobody's free while we're under this rule.
Speaker 1: You know, they come in with threats and you start.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to listen to a song because it hurts somebody else's feelings, Like.
Speaker 1: Are the same people are bombing kids? Yeah, speaking out, let's go with a little bit. Epstein files for a few of these things. Like, there's just so much in there where I covered off a few things. Oh, Epstein was telling who is that the prime minister is? Or what's his name? He didn't he didn't want to look like he was Massad. You should make it clear. I don't work for Massad. So he's like, obviously he worked fro Mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah what's that about?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is off subject. But back to the the Podesta emails. He said, still in the torture chamber and his emails, So this is very similar to like the duels said, they're just joking and stuff. But I don't think I don't think so.
Speaker 2: And what are you referring to?
Speaker 1: I like that torture video you sent me. When these people are it just doesn't make sense for me. Yeah, I said, he's not working for Massade. Here's another survivor. Yeah, there's all these. I mean, like I said, one or two could be fake, but there's just multiple stories with Trump raping up, they're usually thirteen. It's like, I don't want it to be true, but it doesn't look too good. I'm not gonna be there. I'm gonna stand with my president. Whatever matter what it's like, there becomes a point where.
Speaker 2: You don't, yeah, exactly, this is insane, man. I was trying to see this as one of the one of these there was apparently this, So it's not clear that that Elon went. It looks like Elon missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was emailing about going. I don't think he necessarily would mean, we.
Speaker 2: Don't know, And somebody wrote for it was just Laine. I'm so sorry, Elon, you just missed je Jeffrey Epstein. He actually told me he was thinking of winding down the entire Little Saint James operation Bummer. If it starts up again, we'll be sure to let you know email that just Laine sent that to Elon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's a little weird, you know, like with Elon. For a second he's speaking against Israel, and then all of a sudden he changed his tune real quick, flew to Israel. And then on top of that second time, this guy's so busy he flew to Aushowitz to get spoken down to by Bi Shapiro cauld. You imagine the richest man in the world and you have to fly to Aushawitz and have Bingjapiro being like, now this is the guy. Look at these shoes and all these shoes Elon.
Speaker 2: Little fucking goblins.
Speaker 1: Ye look at look at these uh, these little yamakas. It's just so bizarre, like this stuff. And then obviously the you know, Twitter started centering people and switching logarithm. So I don't know. I used to trust Elon, but not anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see this.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know Howard Lutnik, who's like Trump, some guy, what's up? Guys? He alleged that he hadn't had no contact with Epsteen in two thousand and five, and now they have emails with them meeting in twenty twelve. Of course, he's like the guy that's always peering in the back of Trump.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen that.
Speaker 1: Names of the jew that's always behind him guiding them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well here this was a four chan leak from twenty eighteen, and it was apparently talking. You remember twenty eighteen, It's when they were really breaking this. He said, the pizza petals are worse than you could imagine. If the truth came out, even shit libs and s JW's would be joining up to kill politicians in the streets. They are on a hell razor torture porn level of fucked up. Wiener's laptop had picks and VIDs. Several of the New York Police Department cops who investigated hardened cops who deal with gore and murder on the normal, were brought to tears and nausea vomiting had to be restrained from immediately trying to go trying to plot and kill the suspects. Isn't that what you expect from men? They should have let them, They should have let them. This is what they're impregnating underage girls and killing them upon birth, raping the knee newborns and eating them. That's what we saw that right, eating children's brains, drug use, every drug imaginable involved cocaine, LSD, meth, heroine, Children and babies tortured and killed out of boredom. Jesus eating kids and babies alive, babies hung from hooks and raped. Babies and children hung from hooks by the dozens, like a reverse vade. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: It's like beyond comprehension, but it's ay. I hope it's all bullshit. But when you see the same thing over and over again. I mean like when.
Speaker 2: Children it just says here children dismembered and used as a quadrupletic sex toys killed when they come of age. I saw something like this. It was fucking horrible, dude. I saw this like kind of a Asian woman who had been had her arm amputating, like so she was just a stump and taped all over, just like a hole in her mouth. And they said that they did that to her to use her as a SLX sleeve. I'm like, that's just kill me, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they mean they were doing this shit in Belgium. These were you know, twenty people got killed. They're investigating it.
Speaker 2: So it's this is this is that's heinous. That's heinous. Every single one of those people should burn.
Speaker 1: It's the fact that they released a little bit like we didn't see the fucking the rest, And it makes you wonder, are we din't go to ward tonite? Are we do something to distract good chance?
Speaker 2: I can't imagine people in the military knowing about this and being okay with going to war for this country.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The scary part is this is why they're getting more and more drones, more AI Paletari kill Liss. It's getting to a point where they might not need because the argument was always like, oh, the military is not going to do a war against the own civilians. But the more AI, the more drones, it could get a situation where you can't really fight back. Yep.
Speaker 2: Well I think that's the plan.
Speaker 1: You know, that's why there's so arrogant and stuff. But that's why we need to fucking do something and do something fast.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And it's not going to be easy. But I don't know are people going to sit back and ignore this or are they gonna.
Speaker 2: I think that people don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's true, because you don't do If you start, the FBI is going to rush up arrest you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you going to start? Just we don't even know who the people are. I think there's reason they didn't release their names.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, like, you know, they need to Why.
Speaker 2: Did Luigi Mangione kill the United Healthcare? See? Why didn't he target like one of these Why Why isn't there ever like a crazy killer who targets one of these people villains?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can make an argument that the CEO wasn't the best person, but not as bad as these people.
Speaker 2: I think it was something else that was going on in there, and he was actually stopping some kind of embezzlement that they had wanted to do, and it was a setup.
Speaker 1: That case seems a little weird. Was another CEO is executed executed in New York. I don't know the details in a case it kind of disappeared, but he like executed another show and the news barely covered it and they fled and I think he had you know, they cops ended up killing him.
Speaker 2: But that was a little weird too, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember, Yeah, very weird. But it never happens, like nobody ever goes you know, Lindsey Graham's raped enough children.
Speaker 1: You know, right, I fet the same thought.
Speaker 2: It's like it's never been every Why don't they they ever get.
Speaker 1: Like the JFK is the people that are doing good. Not that I love Charlie Kirk, but he wasn't. He clearly wasn't. He wasn't an evil man. Yeah, man, he wasn't. Like we disagreed, but he wasn't. You could tell he wasn't like an evil person, not at all, not at all. To get you into his wife, but it's just so ridiculous. I tried not say anything, but then she just kept putting herself out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's clear as day that she's part of the Satanically dude, yeah, it's and all and all you Christians who were and you don't. This is this whole division left right division. We got to hold our side and don't be like that. Look when the evidence is like screaming at you in the face. This woman is literally like doing Trapsi's on, you know, with sparklers and leather pads. Why don't You're gonna have to just like actually see what's right in front of you and stop hiding. And don't remember when they came out with like some this orphanage she ran in Romania called the Romanian Angels and then and then they were kicked out because they said they were trafficking. And I was like, that's too crazy, that can't be it. And now I'm like, no, that's probably exactly what was going on.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she was like twenty running that charity.
Speaker 2: How do you run a charity?
Speaker 1: It doesn't make any sense. She's in beauty paget trying to be famous, but then also running this weird orphanage. I haven't looked into that weird. I think her parents tied in all kinds of military intelligence. That's just a bizarre one weird.
Speaker 2: But it's clearly something something's off there, and TPUSA has been completely taken over.
Speaker 1: I think most people kind of see that. And I don't know exactly what's going on there, but something bizarre is going on. It's now that the most pro Israel thing ever because I don't know. I haven't seen strong evidence that Israel killed him, but there's so many things that are off, and if they were to kill him, it would make sense to kill him right before he turned because once he turns, then it's hard to kill him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, that's what I said. As soon as it happened, I go, they had to do it now, m m, because it's easy to.
Speaker 1: It wasn't fam he was a Zionist, yep. And then his wife could be like, Shabbat shalom.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's what he would say when he came home, Shabat shalom. Okay, anything before we wrap up or no, man, I don't think I'm gonna tell anybody where to find me to this episode. I don't need anybody finding me. I'm retiring when people are checking out. No, I don't want people chimping out. I don't want massade showing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to everyone Indians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like they can easily pin it on any any one of them, like some deranged Indians.
Speaker 1: It was an Indian killed Yeah, yeah, right. It is kind of scary when you see how to range these people are.
Speaker 2: I know, absolutely, but yeah, you could just follow me. Go to my website Leonardo is funny dot com and register to be on my mailing list. That's the best thing.
Speaker 1: And like you usually don't announce for your comedy shows are.
Speaker 2: Going to be It's on my website, but I don't say what the exact venue is. I just say what city.
Speaker 1: Because you actually get events shut down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're in too many times. I don't want to even deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's seen it and went to come to your show and they like they.
Speaker 2: Had canceled me. Yeah, they canceled me. I couldn't perform.
Speaker 1: That's insane. I've seen the same thing with Owen Benjamins. He said, oh, I'm canceled. Some people booked and he's like, oh, it might cause problems. Sure not. The venue canceled. They had to move it. Yeah, go damn, you're really canceled. Yep, it's wild well he thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: As many of you now, I have many controversial guests, so that comes at the cost of being demonetized everyone. So if you want to support the program, go to a fightbackpodcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories. And thanks for the support.