Speaker 1: Here we go again. Good morning. It is eight fifty five am Mountain Standard time. Today is the fifteenth of November twenty twenty four, and car insurances do today, huh, as well as bills, the monthly bills. What is going on now? So hold on one second, because I have to deal with this again. There we go fix at that time. FDJ sometimes just starts playing and that's not even on the same screen. But I fixed it this time. I figured out what it was. Okay, well, at least that's good. That's confirmation that that is up and running. Let's go ahead and take a look over. Oh perfect, perfect, everything is rocking and rolling.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: Got I doubled Check that out. I doubled my subs follower count on kick from one to two. That's impressive. Curious why the countdown though, the time is going backward on kick. That's a little weird. It's a little concerning. But okay, it's all good. Let's get going today. We are discussing lots of stuff. I'm going to show you a few things. But purpose a right, like, what is what's the purpose of all this? Why? Why would I send in this chair five days a week? Why would you be listening and watching, and why do we place our time and effort into something like this. Awesome nice buddy, Thank you so much, John, And there should be more going out today. See when I get the stuff done. Rebecca has her own schedule. She's the packager because she's really good at it. Like some people have described it as being more carefully taking, better taken care of than a faberge A egg. So that's literally one of the things that people have said about how she packages stuff. So I leave her to that. But in that regard, sometimes we have to wait until Rebecca has a time to get stuff out once it's on the tagable for her to do so. So I think she's doing that today hopefully. I think she just brought far to school. And this computer over here, it's a I mean running Windows seven and it is it's not even compatible with our with our Ebsen printer, so and it wasn't compatible with the other printer that I bought it with for it, and so we had an issue. Sometimes it just does this like the HDMI cable is connected, which is kind of an extra waste having an HDMI cable on this computer, but it's not necessary. But for some reason there is no signal, so she couldn't watch her videos on this computer. Today actually got ready for school and eats her breakfast. This is one of those sixer yeah, I want to say, like a six plus foot desk, like a you know, like an actual office desk table that I found one of those offer up type things many many years ago. It's super storty, super heavy. Still you know, it's not like solid wood, one of those particle type thing, but I mean it's like it's one of the most dirty ones, all right. So there's a lot of space on here. It's like clutter because apparently women just do know how to push it away. But that's the thing that's a seat for her. And because it wasn't working today, I'd noticed it last night and I just turned out the computer. Sometimes you have to plug it. I do it. There was some trick that I was that I figured out I'm gonna figuring stuff out, uh, that I made it work again, but I just didn't. We didn't do that. So she was sitting on this computer my audio settings world. I don't know how that happened, but that might not even been her. That could have just been Windows being silly. But when I first walked gotten into stream yard, I said, we can't find your we can't find your camera, we can't find your mic. But it's the it's the HP audio switch. If you do anything with your life, avoid ever buying a Hewett packards for any reason whatsoever. They're all pretty much HP or Dell, right, but get an Asis or something. I don't know, something other than that, because the HP. You know, it's bad enough that you have like Windows and you have Corterra whatever the hell it's called, always trying to manipulate and overthink you right when it comes to your audio and everything. But also the HP switch will screw you up, and you might not notice that that's the issue, and you might jerk around with everything else, try and figure it out, because you wouldn't imagine that those settings would just change for no reason whatsoever, but they do something else. I just noticed it is not working. Why is that? Yeah, that's correct. Why isn't it showing though?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Second everything, see this new thing that happens. Yeah, that's what I was trying. There goes every time I go into here, the settings are all zero. So you didn't you say I didn't have a border that's all different with stream he er. Now they never used to do that. They just annihilate you and start your back at zero. So you have to do a bunch of more setup. Okay. So I was curious yesterday as to what how different of administration the nature of the administration is what we're about to walk into versus what happened with Bush and what happened with Obama, just to grab two of the most recent right g dub not Herbert Walker. So I looked at this thing, and oddly enough, there's a thing called Jewish Jewish Virtual Library, and they're very proud to a list how many people in the cabinets, station, whatever you want to call it, are Jewish. So now this is not a complete list though though, because this just talks about people who are of that label, right, It doesn't say and it's hard to find information because I don't know, maybe you go to a pack itself and find this out, but who people are being funded or promoted by, supported by lobbied too by a pack because that makes a difference. You can't it's really hard to look up saying how many pro Israel you know appointees, So that this is not a complete list this is, and so it gives you some kind of idea, but it's not it's not the full story, but it does tell you the nature of our government, the real nature of it, and how it's been where people are taking notice. But I think we're looking at something that just well, I no, we know, we've been talking about this. The takeover happened a long time ago and ever since we had a federal reserve. Obviously prior to that, we had the influence to put it there. Right, we had the the Louis Brandeis's the agents of the Rothschild monopoly on banking and usury hold on giant airplane coming by. I can hear it loudly because it's in the headphone. So all right, So it says current members. Now this is updated in March twenty sixteen, Black about administration jews An administration, and it says Jewish Virtual Library a project of AIC or is it ICE? I don't know, Tony Blincoln, Kennel Barren. So we're just going to count, right. So I was also looking at what their positions were because I think there's some really major key roles and big differences with this new one. But is this awesome, So it does show us. I mean Jonathan green Blad, Jack lou I, it was Jack ju first, Gary Gensler, Daniel Bouren. These names don't mean anything because I don't know, you know, some of them, like Janet Yellen. Obviously it's pretty h recognizable. But when you looked Amy Rosenbaum and then the former members Bernaki, Mary Shapiro, so it's not Shapiro like this guy up here, Dan Shapiro. But I mean there's a huge list here, Dennis Ross. I mean, it goes all the way down right, So then this is just who he had pointed now who was already there too, So you have, you know, all that to consider too in every state local government. I'm just looking at one little snapshot here and you can see the list. And then we go over to Bush and we find much of the same. Michael Chertoff, Hey got a Berkowitz in.
Speaker 2: There, h.
Speaker 1: Josh Bolden, And there you go. It's a little bit shorter of a list for Bush, but it's not that much shorter. And again this is not people who are promoted by APAC. But you know, I mean, this is a small piece of the total information. And then also again, doesn't account for people who are already there. These are just the appointees and this is an administration. But who is already you know what I mean, what's not considered, like what's in what's in Congress, what's at the state and local level. But the idea should be made here that there's an awful lot of extra representation for a group that's allegedly only two percent or one percent of the population, awful lot of a full lot of representation in our government. Ambassador's house liaison with it, like why why do we even have this? And also I noticed on another page for some reason I can't get to bring up on my computer. It's on my phone, but it's we have divisions that the taxpayers pay for for an event that a didn't occur the way they claim and B didn't occur here. And if you really want to get technical, if you want to play that game, then we shouldn't be the ones feeling guilty about it because allegedly we liberated them. Why do we have this? Why do we have three people that are appointed to a hollow if you will, uh, you know, why do we have that? And why are presidents appointing the coordinators of such a thing, you know, something that happened with were camps that they considered something else, when in reality they the Allies starved them all to death and hyphos got them. But hey, let's continue to lie and let's actually create something that our government and the taxpayers right. Why would they do that? Why is that so important to impress upon the American population and constantly remind them of their victimhood, falsely claiming, So, why is that a thing? Why do we put up with it? Don't It doesn't make sense unless, of course, remember who are true? This is see this order to hear this is what I was referring to. Why do we put up with it unless it's not our choice? Unless the true dominators of our path, as it were, are these guys, in which case it makes perfect sense. The minority is controlling the majority, and we're just all here waiting for them to take their leisurely time of exterminating us. Which is the truth. The ones who cry genocide are committing it. The terrorist state is doing it at their little province, and they're doing it across the board, all across the world. With their wonderful gift to America. And the world called allopathy. So there's that. And on that note, why do we do this? Because we are as parents where we sense the threat we sent, the threat to just our personal life and being left alone to do our thing, being unrightfully taxed for things that we don't agree in on, being forced into paying for things that are evil and rotten, and for the you know, they're not part of our culture. They insult our sensibilities, like perversions in school. Why why do we pay for this? Why do we Why do taxpayers, through certain initiatives and the current government want us to pay for sex change operations for convicted child killers in jail? Why is this just a way to instigate a fight? Are they trying to After that they've pacified us with a nut fluoride and psychoactrit psychiatric drugs and whatever else they're putting in our food, water, and air, they now want to try to wake the sleeping dragon, the drugged sleeping dragon, the poisoned it get them aware of certain things so that they do act on something. Well, if they're doing that on purpose, and obviously it's they're well prepared for whatever net or whatever pitfall they have laid out for us to fall in or it's just an excuse then to carry out the initiative that's been signed off on long ago since nineteen sixty one did disarmament of America. And once that happens, you should see rapid escalation of a police state, the routing up of innocent people who speak their mind because they're concerned, learned, and disappear the dash deals or worse. So that's what we do. We do this because we want to protect our families. And my book was almost called Most Noble Cause because I was going through the history and that of human and child sacrifice and who does it and who can carries it on and why the Stone Age Prestone Age horrific practice still is such a major part of our world because of this very small group in their influence and they're claimed right to do so, and the rituals and the black magic that is involved in why they want to continue to do this and why they do continue to do this. It's part of the passover and it's not you know, you can even look back and I've been doing this reading up the Druids from a couple different sources, and there is a like a division just like there was of the Phoenicians. There once was a certain group of people that were called that, but they never called themselves that, and that was never known until after historians decided to name something something very very interesting. How that works. But they will assign a label to an area and a practice, sometimes like with the Druids, that is two different sets of people, or the influence comes by and alters it and corrupts the people that were actually those things. A little bit of both happens each time, but they don't make a distinction between this was this, this came by and altered it and co opted it or changed its direction. You see it in Rome. You see it. I gave them the Druids, like I'm saying, in this element of ritual dark magic, taking natural and turning it into something artificial or something unnatural and dangerously deadly or bloody or unkind to human life. And there's this pattern that continues, and the societies that they do it under the protection of under the shield of and it again we're talking about where it's been stated that these claims of semi aren't even accurate, and so it's a shield again, you claim that thing, it's a shield. People are afraid to criticize even though you're not representing what you think. You know, people think that you are. And you're basically a franc a satanic cult getting away with literal murder and rape and trafficking and everything else, torture, genocide, aggressions that are completely unconscionable, but and nobody would ever put up with if they weren't afraid of what the first Israel America would do to them if they retaliated. So they take the beatings, they take the murders, they take all that on the chin, and of course the resentment occurs, and of course we're going to be the big Satan versus you know, and the little Satan being Israel. Of course, not everybody across the world is going to make the distinction between a government that has us held hostage and the people, so hostilities will occur. And Americans who have nothing to do with what their government is doing except for the simple fact that they're paying for the evil, they're participating in evil, because there's repercussions if they don't, including jail time, including having stuff taking from them that they've worked hard for. And we're in this, we're stuck in this system. We were born into it. A lot of us don't know it, you know, until you start looking for yourself. If you don't realize that there's anything different, or that it was ever different, you just assume this is as good as it gets. Maybe or you realize that it's too big of a problem for you to deal with, so you try to adapt. But when they continue to get here's the thing. When they're not put in check, evil does not just stay in its little ten give it an inch. It takes a continent, not just a mile, and it will impose itself upon your everyday practices. And that's where it has to stop. I mean, how about this. Let me let me, let me give you an example for my life. I had a very successful hot sauce store for US, I mean close to three hundred k gross. Of course, I had employees, and I had overhead, and I had rents and stuff like that. But when I was living there, I was way less expensive for me because I was able to go to the store and cover shifts and I was able to, you know, watch over bad employees and make sure that if they were not doing the job description, then they didn't stay. There's a certain way, just like when I started the farmer's markets, that you don't just sit there like a lump, waiting to press buttons and not engaging with the customer when people come in. It's a tourist area and it's a small store, so it's very easy to be like, hey, how's it going over here? Is this my old medium hot extra hot on this side? We make it and we and then you know, here's this. And then before them asking or and don't ask them for the permission to you just pull out a sample spoon and you say, here, this is the blah blah blah, and then you note the description of the sauce. Because there's a mind taste bud connection there where if you're telling somebody what to expect, they will And this is a there's so many tests like this where people are blindfolded or whatever and they're told to expect or anticipate a certain thing and they'll actually taste it even if it's not there. So like telling somebody that it's going to be lemony and you giving pepsi or something like that, and they sense it. So when you can get when you when you prepare the mind for what to expect It enhances if you do it the right way, enhances the experience, and it's easier to communicate convey that what they're doing right. You don't just sayd them a thing and say here, there's this thing. No, you explain what it is. So when people weren't doing that, I was able to be on top of it and retrain or remove the person who just wanted to be a lump. I gave up all that in twenty sixteen and moved the family as far away as I needed to, but not any further, so that I was still as close to the store as I possibly could be. I had to go over an imaginary line because California was malicious, and that I had to almost double my labor costs because I wasn't able to be there. I had to trust people that weren't being supervised. I had to go back and forth three hours. If I wanted to restock the store, it couldn't have been just them calling me and me making a couple cases and just driving it over. The eighteen minutes that used to take me to get to the store from our home. It was a three hour drive now, and it was a whole day being gone from the family. So why did I do that? I did it because when we first had when we had our daughter, we had put together prior to RecA and I, you know, we were on top of it. Recca doing the research at first to you know, I didn't want shots, but she showed me why she didn't want them, and we actually printed out a bunch of stuff too, whistle blow our stuff and all this other thing, and I was like, we're not going to do this. So we figured out one way or the other that we're going to do a birthing plan and have them haven't notarized and have the hospital sign off on it. So now there's documentation, legal ones. If they do not respect our wishes, there can be consequences. You got to put them at in check too. And it's really not as easy as people think to have a home birth in California because they're they're a police state too. They're they're very communistic, so they want everything on paper. They want anybody documented, they want anybody at least us of this tone they want documented, right, So we had that as one of our defense tools to protect their daughter, that those uh that paperwork and even then they asked us if we wanted certain things that we explained, where did you not read what we whatever wish is that it's in the paperwork, you know, like delayed cut of cords so that more nutrients and you know what they're whatever you want to call stems and anted body and all this. There's stuff natural birth, canal birth not see sections unless it's like whatever. They not what they considered emergency, but a natural one. And also like no drugs, no epidural, no none of this bullshit. No vitamin K shot, no shots period, no heptitis be shot. And yet they still try to ask us this and we're like, no, read the fucking paperwork. And then we get down to one element that we overlooked. So burther. You know, the uh gave birth in one room, moved to another one, and sold our daughter. And what's interesting is the towel or the blanket that they have our daughter wrapped in. This is really strange. Why this pattern you think hospital you'd see they're going to be generic bar lines, no, no, no decoration or pattern at all. What you wouldn't expect is a bunch of five pointed stars and just the planet Saturn.
Speaker 3: We have them.
Speaker 1: Still we kept them. We have like three of them, blankets wrapped around a newborn, wrapped into Saturn with Saturn and stars that also have a symbolic meaning. Pretty weird. Why why just Saturn the rings? Is it some kind of artistic No, it's because there's something going on there that people aren't aware of and familiar with why they do what they do, because everything has a meaning to certain people, right, there's always some kind of cryptic message there. But the certificate of live birth it's like basically a blood contract where they poke your child in the foot and they smear like three dots or whatever, and they tell you in California that if you don't subject your children to this, what it is is the blood contract with Rome, with the IMF, with the with the debt, you've just enslaved your child. You don't know in them, the state does that. You don't know you According to them, they do, they own you. And so when you do, when you go through that, and I didn't want it to happen. I didn't want my daughter brand new to have the trauma of a pain. I was very resistant to it. And they said to me, well, then you could be considered engaging your child, because this is the lie they tell you on this piece of paper, this little splot, this little red dot, is they're going to test for diseases, and you're engaging your child if you don't let them run those tests. So basically, they're they're threatening to take your child. It's probably a bluff, but you when you're a family of two living far away from family members for support, do you take that risk with your brand new child. It's a tough position.
Speaker 2: To be in.
Speaker 1: And I don't I don't you know, I don't judge anyone for whatever choice they made there. But the point is, so we had this guy, this pedi attrician that they assigned to us, old guy. Hebg be man an OIV. Of course, why not, wouldn't they be. They're manipulating poisoned children all day. What better position for them, what better what better career to get into than to poison children with with shots and drugs all day, weighing them like a piece of meat at their you know, their wellness checks, which are completely unnecessary. Why not? Why not? It's awful lot of you know, bowing at the altar of ball going on there, giving up your your as you're handing them your child over, you know, across the across the altar of sacrifice, which is their freaking doctor's table. So we ended up going to the first one of the two month visit, and of course, you know the magic number two months. They want to give shots and we're like, what makes you think? But like, oh, they said, he said, do you know what time it is? Like, I know what time it isn't And he said, he's got this like hat on with a bunch of buttons. He's supposed to pretend that he's not a demon, right, flair having flair on to you know, make make the make the kids think he's a dancing clown instead of a maniacal sick son of a bitch. And I said, no, it's not going to happen. I said, why would you think something would happen, would be would change from our wishes two months ago? And you know, you guys at the hospital, because now we're at his doctor's office. You know, we know the game. Don't keep on trying to ask because it's skin irritavy and these constant you know, prompts to get us to consent for you to harmor a child. They're they're gonna be taken as a as a active aggression from me if you continue to do so. And there was this kafluffle to use a word of his, and I, Rebecca was there when we were both sold. We were both slid on. This is back when we still got along. We were a good team. And uh, I walked out of the room because I had to go to the bathroom. But I also need to bluffteam, So I didn't like the whole time. There was somebody in there with him, younger guy, you know, groomed, beard, thin, you know, like short haired, wearing a when of theo's a collared shirts, short sleeved colored shirts, but with a tie, weird right, holding a clipboard, just in the room. No no recognition by a doctor or or you know, explanation as to who this guy is. He was a pharmaceutical rep making sure that he got the needle in our daughter and he didn't. So that's a strike on him for his averages, for his percentages, so he can get his bonuses and all this other crap, you know, their rewards for poisoning the next generation. So after that whole experience, the experience at the hospital, understanding and reading all these horror stories about California and parents and CPS and all this other stuff, all because they were trying to prevent their children from harm. I started looking around for an alternative place to live because I wasn't going to put you know, it's me and her no backup, and I'm not gonna put my daughter in harm's way. And they're gonna if we don't start going to these wellness checks, they're going to do something. This happened with freaking other families. I've had their families on the show where they were taken, and it wasn't because they parents were done. The parents just didn't want to comply with the demonic system. Not that they weren't bad. They were actually very caring and loving and very protective, very nurturing, and they were raising a healthy child. But they move in, they stick their foot in the door, and they start to try to dictate to you. And if you then realize that they don't consider that child yours, then you start to understand the whole system. So why do we do this? Because we need to make we need to wake our dreary, sleepy minds about this and understand that there's a daily war going on here, and if we're not aware of it, then only one side is gaining ground. We lost our store, well, I gave it up into twenty two, about seven years after we were first in it. So my daughter, here's a funny thing. In July second of twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen, it was our first day open. We were there for a couple extra days getting set up and putting stuff in the store, and man, oh man, because people are on vacation, it was a tourist area. There's people banging on our glass swearing at us at this store, at this old town San Diego because we weren't open. Look give us a fucking second.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious because they kept on like what is going on? Because it was a hot sauce store before then and it was a different owner and they had it falling out with the property managers. It's on state park prop price the state park basically you know, outsources who gets to be the property maniagers of it, and come to find out the property miniagers were you know, also from Syracuse, and I was born in Syracuse, so we had a connection there. And they found us at a farmer's market and they asked us if we were be interested. So that's how the whole meeting started. We were doing we were hustling and picking up and setting up every day and then breaking it all down and crying it back in our vehicle and driving off just to stet up again. And we were doing this five days a week with the with the farmer's markets, and sometimes two in a day. It's a lot of work. And so when we were offered this, I'm like, hell yeah, and Rebecca's like, oh no, so she was hesitant. I was trying to find reasons to be hesitant, but I couldn't find any. And as I was like doing the math, I'm like, we only technically, in order to make the same that we're doing now, only need to make two hundred dollars a day, you know. And then I was like not factoring in like whatever their overhead is, because at the very beginning they were given the Sally nice deal so that we could acclimate to the system. And so we did much better than that, by the way, and every every year we grew tremendously and people loved our stuff, and there's nothing's changed about the sauce. So that's the thing. Right simper Fright LC dot com. And during that same time, right around when we were getting offered the store and we were finally finalizing it to get started there, I won made third place in a World Hot Sauce Award event. Whatever it mailed in. I didn't go to. I didn't go to New Iberia, Louisiana or anything like that, but I mailed it in and the Humsinger ragra bonds would mean and cumin cayenne pepper sauce ranked in the top three out of like at two hundred eighty sauces. So that was pretty cool. And I was able to put the little plaque in the store showing that and everything and had a bigger display for and you know, stop that one pretty high because I figured there'd be and there was. That was one of our We had like six sauces that no. Eight eight out of like the thirty five that I made make still that I could hardly ever keep in stock no matter how many I brought. That's how many were sold. But anyhow, so where was I going with that? July second was our first official day open, exactly one year from the day that we opened our store. My daughter was born on the anniversary of us swore being open, and I saw that as an omen. I saw that as this is what we're going to be doing for the rest of our lives. I'm going to be able to hand the store down to her. You know. Obviously the contracts every couple of years whatever, we renew it. But we're doing well. They're happy with us, and they got happier and happier with us as I think as time went on. We had our disagreements, Like when Rebecca was eight months pregnant, they were bitching at her for parking behind the store. End's like, you serious, so some fat fuck who's a manager at your restaurant doesn't have to walk far? Like there's it was they were. They were very scummy like that, right, very insulting to sensibilities, like, yeah, make the make the woman who's going to be standing or sitting in a stool for the next five to five to eleven hours because that's we were open eleven hours a day while I go off and make sauce up the facility so we have something to sell. Again, make her make her walk and then make her stand or sit or whatever. It's like, come on, man, you can't just be okay with that, like what if she has to carry something in? So it was there was little insulting weirdnesses about that, and it is whatever it is. But we did really well. But once that, once that thing happened, this this had to change. Like the setup that we have was great, but I ended up not making as much because of the way things had to go. Labored had to increase. No, now that we have the daughter, Rebecca's not gonna be covering ships. She's gonna be home. I have to at some point be able to make sauce. So there's gonna have to be more people that we employ. And then going far far away. You get it, like it just but these are the decisions that I made thinking about my daughter and dealing with whatever happens. As far as the lack of profit, you know, it's it's whatever, as long as the family is safe. So we ended up I found it and very reluctant on her part. But at first, you know, it wasn't it wasn't an easy sell. But I'm like, listen, we're not gonna continue to go through this because if we don't show up at these appointments, they're gonna have a problem. And if we do show up these appointments, they're gonna constantly be trying to or sneakily do something that we know we don't want to have happened to our daughter because we don't want her poisoned. So we have to we have to take you know, we have to take steps to make sure that she's not in harm's way. And Arizona, I did a bunch, you know. I looked up Arizona, and there was not the same type of demonic system as as active or as strong here. I'm not saying it's not here. I'm just saying it's not as active or as strong. And we were way ahead of the curve when it came to twenty twenty lockdowns, right, we were already far removed from and well established here to not have to worry about having to leave California at that point, which is good. And I ended up going back and forth to the store, sometimes two sometimes three times a week, three hours there, drive three hours back, eighteen hours making sauce, sometimes more than that, and then going right back to the store. Phillis. Since i'm there, males well cover the shift the entire day, so I'm there from the beginning to the end, and then going back getting home midnight two o'clock in the morning because I have to rest as I'm driving. And I did this every week for what would that be the last six years. I got burned out, but I did I did it. There was a couple of times where I realized that my eyes were open, but I was now jerking the wheel all because I was sliding off the road because I was sleeping with my eyes open. Lot that happened, right, And then yeah, broke my arm in a car accident one day. It's things. Things were building up. So I was just like, you know, there's less by by twenty twenty two, twenty twenty one. You know, twenty twenty was terrible. We weren't we weren't qualified for any of the aid because I have what I dispute what they say I owed for student loans because I took a class over and they're like, well that's not that doesn't count. Like I wanted a better grade. I know I could do better, but they weren't going to cover that. So it just gave. It became this big thing where I was like, yeah, I'm not gonna happen. And then they tried to double and then they try to renig it on me totally. So they said I owed something to like a a loan, so they wouldn't give us any type of assistance except for like a three K that was given to everybody, but that was not you know, that's that's our rent for a month, and you know it just dragged down for many many months, two years. And what I'm glad because these loans were kind of like the governor's way of like putting their ownership on your small business. And the stipulations of these contracts and things like that came as a surprise to people. And along that note, when they were starting to do these homes schooling grants, that was the government's way of now saying, well, here's what we're if you want this homeschooling, then we have these rights to dictate to you certain things. And now they're getting to the point now where they're telling you that if your homeschool, you still have to put your child through injections. They're trying to pull that bluff. But the stronger these things get, the more they're going to enforce these types of things. And yeah, Daisy said, the world changed in twenty twenty exactly. We went from being very very successful. It was stressful. We had shitty employees a lot, so I had to be there sometimes three times a week, and I didn't get to spend a lot of time. And when I was home it was either you know, off making hot sauce elsewhere, or exhausted or just checked out because of being tired or whatever reason. So I had to start thinking to myself, like, am I you know, I gotta I gotta, I gotta, you know, embrace the moment otherwise it's not fair to me, and it's not fair too my daughter. And I have to really slow my brain down, you know, and just be there in the moment. And it's something you have to kind of remind yourself of when you get off track there, especially when you have a bunch of hostility for no reason in the house, Like there's all kinds of stress in here. Now that I'm here more, the relationship that we had back then was better than it is now. It doesn't make any sense talking about with my daughter because all that time that I was off doing other things, the bond was made with her and not with me, which is which is ironic and funny, right, because the reason why we're here and I had to do all that was because we were trying. I was trying to keep them safe. But that's just how it goes. That's just the way things go. That's just the nature of it. And the point of all that story was simply to put in perspective taking action is something we should already be doing, because we already should have understand the nature of the system is not friendly, should not be trusted, is you know, maybe blindly, you know, meeting the people that they used to carry out this wicked agenda poisoning your children. Maybe not all of them are aware that they're doing it, and they're too smug and they're too indoctrinated to to catch on and would never believe you in the first place. But it's not for you to try to convince the doctor. You should be respected for your decision one way or the other, and it shouldn't be them other people and other government agencies involved, because you've made your choice as a parent. When you live in a system that tries to override the parent, tries to remove or separate the child from the parents guardianship and protection, and once you understand the nature of the system that's doing that. There's already been a war going on for a very long time, and that's why this show started in the first place, because I saw it happening. I witnessed what was going on, and we you know, I felt compelled, after actually also doing a lot more reading once we got over here in Yuma, to share some of the stuff, so that other people would be warned by it and that maybe, hey, maybe somebody would tell me that I'm wrong and give me some other avenue to perceive it as. And that didn't happen. You know, it just got more and more sinister the more I looked, and I felt that was important to convey to others, because we can't all suffer independently, individually, silently, and never come together to recognize that there's a common enemy, a common evil. It's more of like a presence, but not even putting a name or a face or a natural person to it. It's a presence that's here that is going unrecognized, and is because of that, it's gaining more and more strength and getting bolder and bolder and bolder. And if we don't see the signs of this, I mean, what happened to a group of people who we still don't know to this day what the real reading reason was. But I have a couple ideas. Who were their children targeted, burned alive in their church and murdered as they tried to leave the flames in Waco, Texas their home and their church. They start using the word compound to make it sound like a cult. It's no different than any other group of the people choose to believe whatever they want. Why was that one specifically a no go for the government and why did the government care? What was their purpose there? Why did they bring in Delta force? Why did they break posse comma tatas for like the second time in a very quick period of time that we were aware of on the main scale, Like they did the same with Ruby Ridge and Randy Weaver when they shot their wife, Vicki in the face while she was holding her daughter. Same guy shows up at at Waco to kill innocent people too. On Horyucci because nothing happens to these people as long as they're doing the evil deeds, they will be protected, they'll be shielded, they'll disappear from the public spotlight. There's no getting to them. Because they are part of They've they've proven their worth to the system. So the people's public outcry isn't strong enough for anything to happen. They get promoted. So there's that so purpose to mean a lot of things. I mean, I think if you're not a parent, you might not be as engaged because you know, whatever reason. But if you have, if you're a caretaker of somebody in your family, maybe, But I don't think it really clicks. Clicks, and it doesn't happen for everybody because some people that aren't attached to the things they should be, there's a disconnect. There's something augmented, either chemically or whatever reason, through the society of you know, callousness that they that they put subject us to. Some people roll with that, Like there's a lot of people who emulate whatever the media or the or the sitcoms put out. They're not real people. I mean, they're not acting like them, like like an individual. They're acting like a character, chirt or a stereotype of something that they saw and are now parroting and repeating. Like and I give this example of Roseanne a lot because it was a miserable family who never appreciated one another who always were saying rotten, mean and hurtful things to each other. Trauma trauma, trauma, trauma, trauma. And of course she's a you know what, she's ann oyva. So that's just it's right in her ballpark to be destruction of family oriented man. Of course that was promoted heavily. John Goodman is a fucking Satanist. Literally, he evens there's there's things, Uh, there's interviews out there where he states more than once and he's like, there was the best thing for my career. It has to become a Satanist. Knowing who controls Hollywood, that should tell you everything you need to know. It's a cowbalistic cult. It's more most most likely, even though they might not themselves associate this, it's it's the frankest cult, That's what it is. And to know that that same cult and I have actually pulled up some stuff about this. They were only attacked by the rabbinical crowd because of power struggle, not because they were doing anything different, because the rabbinical right Ri I t E n ri I g HD was threatened and being their power, the Sanhedron power by this Jacob frank guy, by this sabotazed evy guy and for public display only because a lot of these uh, they didn't want to be governed by any rules. But they also emulated the Talmudic wickedness minus the it's because they claimed that because they claimed that they were Messiah, that it was Messianic times and therefore and during the Messianic times. Their statement in their own writings say that there's no all bets are off, we're flying those things, those those those rules and laws are only made for times when you're waiting, not when it's here. So free for all chaos for everybody indulge. So when you make that claim, then you have no no boundaries. And that's where they kind of brushed a little bit, but it was all for show. Because Jacob Frank before converting to Catholicism, converted to Islam too, And again that's a huge indication of how interconnected these Abrahamic cults are, these death cults. So this guy's supposed to be a two two who claimed to be the Messiah too, who claimed to be going to bring and re establish the you know, the temple in Israel in fulfillment of blah blah blah and delivering Kabbala, they both converted to Islam. They claimed that it was by threat of beheading for Sabotai, but we don't know if that's true. Could have just been to infiltrate and because he's in a land where it's a lot easier to do that. So the doma our crypto Francists still are today the people who became the Young Turks, which I don't understand how a freaking news propaganda machine calls themselves by the same name as a bunch of genocidal maniacs who murdered a million Christians and gets away with that, but nobody calls them on it. The Armenian genocide was the Young Turks. The Young Turks is also what they refer to like Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda and all these other people. Doesn't make sense why they would apply that name there. Either it shouldn't be here. You're talking about in the group, that's it right there. That's to get into the stream here or are you talking about a different link? I know, I don't know, but that's the one to get into the thing if you want to be on this. So anyway, what I was saying, so yeah, Jacob Frank did the same thing. He converted to Islam before he converted to Catholicism. And I think the whole burning of the Talmud in public, which isn't just one book, by the way, it's multiple. Oh okay, okay, gotcha, you weren't talking to me, maybe so yeah they had Sorry, I just I'm reading, so I got distracted. They have these public like displays. But it ends up that Jacob Frank gets baptized along with about twenty six thousand of his members, his followers, and so not only is he now have converted Islam. The Donma, the crypto Francis are these young Turks that kill a bunch of Christians and it's blamed on them on the even though the leadership of the young Urbs where these crypto Francis Donla who pretend to be Muslim, who are actually Sabbatians, it all turns to converting the name of Sabotan to sabot and Frankism or just Frankism. Once Jacob Frank turns up the dial of intensity and really gets into the sick acts, and which by the way, very sanitized when you look at the history in most places that talk about it. They talk about the ins and outs of his life, but they don't talk about what they actually do, which is incest passing their children around in the group, or giastically right, passing their wives around, just completely just everything that you would hold sacred flipped on its head, inverted and backward and disgusting, no scruples, no, And they do this to their own children. They also will randomly, in their own sick little minds, somehow methodically choose children to be unfortunate and in their own group, blood drinking, sacrifice, whatever. There's a ritual out there around Christmas time. So with some of these cults that they'll have families get together, the children will put on ornaments on the tree. The kid who gets stuck with the last ornament as the sacrifice. They're sick that think about that. If that's what they will do to you to I mean, if that's what they do their own children, do you think they have any restraint when it comes to how they're going to Do you think you can reason with somebody like that? Do you think a system that's based on these actual elements in reality once you get to understand just how wickedly evil I mean, this thing. They're holding back a lot, but they express themselves in certain times, in certain ways that are very very very telling. I mean, since you know, the CIA is a freaking child's trafficking ring and it's goes from Rome to Hear and Jesuit and freaking you know, way vague controlled and operated. The right of the rabbi is to do what they do and drink the blood of their little Christian children, not just during Passover, but whenever that hasn't gone away just because it's not. Another way another reason to control the media is keep those stories out of the public. Another reason to control your municipality is so that the police don't invest the gate, or so that the coroner doesn't give the proper you know, if he's even called in to find out what the cause of death is. It's a it's very sick. It's not just it's not because it's not happening. It's just because we're not noticing and because a lot of the information isn't getting out. But that doesn't mean that it's not happening, and it definitely doesn't mean that there's there's a reason to relax. It's certainly not to relax because we think that something good happened on November fifth. What this should actually spark within you a a sense of urgency to get ready and understand that the world's got about to be about more dangerous and whatever you say or think is not going to be held against you and any excuse. If they want your children, if they want your guns, they're going to find a lie. It's not gonna be because it's legitimate. It's not gonna be. They're just gonna have to convince stupid, stupid public that you're a certain way, and then they will step aside and let whatever happens. Look what happened awayo. They're a cult, right. If they had to do something over to you and not discreete, the media would be all over you about how you're this and that thing. They'd find something inconsequential and meaningless from your past and turn that into a mohill. I'm sorry, a mountain, I have a mohill, and then add other things that obviously would not be accurate or true. But it doesn't matter, because it doesn't matter what it's true. It's the corpse of public opinion that matters. So once the world is turned against you, and once you lose any affiliation you had with any business partners. And once they've decided to stick their demonic irs and b atf at your house and their cps, you're ruined. And you're lucky if anybody gets out of that live, because when they take your most prized possession, they end up dead. They end up raped and dead, sent a foster fucking freak show gender fucks, and in the process that the foster care are raped incessantly and tortured or disappear. So we have a lot to we have a lot to protect because if we, if we relax, the most the most horrific thing you could imagine is only half of what could happen. So that's purpose. Now, I have a couple of things here. I don't think I need to go through. I think, okay, I think I So we started watching this substack video. It's it's other places, but I'm just here, so I'll just use this one. Did reas report and come to find out I was wrong about the Times. First of all, I don't know what happened to doctor Lenny. Yes say it could have been internet issues, but Brenda was still in Mexico, so I'm guessing he was too, and they they might actually be there until after Things Giving, because I think that's what they did last year. I think that's what they do every year. I didn't know it was going to be more than a week, Otherwise I wouldn't even bothered him, and I wouldn't have even assumed that he was going to be here because it was nice of him to do just that one day. But you know itself. So this week, I'll just contact him sooner to the date, like probably today or tomorrow, and just be like, hey, I understand it seems like you're still on vacation. We can just you know, not worry about it until you come back and just let me know what then day it will be. He might do another one there, but I mean, I know, my phone doesn't even work in Mexico, so he has to work off of whatever their internet services. I think he's in Cabo. I've been the Cobo a bunch of times, but I was on the Coast Guard. That wasn't exactly a vacation. I got to do stuff. But you'd be surprised how many people who are into drugs in drug inter addiction assignments in the Coast Guard do cocaine. I guess there's a there's a an old, old, decades old adage that goes the the coust guards have the best drugs. Yeah, because they steal them from everybody.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And uh, if you are on a boarding team and you actually confiscate something and you're on you know, doing the ion swabs, you're not allowed to be tested for like six months, which is funny because the ship's out of your system in three days, so that gives them a free for all time. Right, showing up to your you're what do you call it? H I forgot the word. I'm thinking revelie, but it's not the right word. That's just to wake up. But uh, you show up and you're still you're still like rolling from the night before with your extacy. Oh, you can't test me right now. Everything's sub stack and we're not talking, see what I mean. It just starts. Okay, let me move myself off the screen here a little bit there, now, off off, that's probably better. And that's the time. How much how long is this? Oh that's plenty of time for goal. Well no, he probably stops right to brouh. Yeah, then it gets to the commercial nonsense. Probably maybe they cut that part off good because you know, we don't need to be reminded that you know this. This usually good reporting by Greg Reese short leave leaving you wanting more, which is which is nice. Is usually uh, packed of a bunch of buy this and buy that and info wars that at the end of it. Which it's hard because we know what you know, when super commercial. It's one thing when you're an independent and you need something to get to stay alive and you know you're not. But it's another thing when you're like making multi millions and you're talking about your dick pills for for out Jones. Then it gets a little like, oh was this just an infomercial? Did I just get roped in? You know, it feels like the sincerity is gone. But here we go. Mercury Public Affairs, Biden, Harris, Trump, Susie Wiles, Govey, Gilliad, which by the way, comes up a lot and guess who guess who is involved in Gilliad because Gilliad is h you know doctor artist talked about that way back Gilead and m Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld Oh yeah, oh yeah, anyway, oh yeah, and a part in the pnac Who who who do you think that was? Uh huh? Not the people who are protecting and trying to Nobody out here is trying to uh culturally restore America or the people who founded America, which would be dreman a Guti, Gothic, Scythian, or you can use that other a word. But these people who are cultural creators are losing their culture. It's getting swallowed out of them. Internet is taking it away from them, TikTok is replacing it with superficial garbage. Things like that that are destroying and rooting and weakening our very spirit of life are happening on a constant basis. Nobody's trying to put a stop to that. Nobody everybody know, you know, real people who don't have an agenda to destroy a certain I don't know leader, a group of leaders from a certain the walk of life or origin, common origin, who do all the creating that these people fucking parasitically invade and then co opt. They need us to build everything, they need us to do all this stuff. They were given these ideas in this culture from us, and then now we're not needed anymore. It's time to germinate and I wrote something on I'll give me in one second. Let me just show you this real quick, or I'll just talk about it. Let me see if I can find where I put it. I got a couple of the videos here to show you too, so we'll get we'll get rolling on this, but let me go to Oh yeah, I gotta talk about the another story too. I gotta remember to do that just to get to go along with what's been going on. Oh look, alex Ido, all right, let's see where I gotta. I just don't want to scroll too much because I'm gonna lose whatever I wanted to be for the next thing. Okay, getting closer, everybody, just give me a second. Years it's kind of important unless I completely don't know where I put it. Huh, well, I guess I just didn't know what I was looking. I don't know who it is. There's a lot of good stuff in here, though. Oh okay, it's too bad because there was something I wrote in there that was I thought important, and basically it was simply that they've been changing the history books. Maybe I just overlooked it. They've been changing the history books and co opting it and making it Semitic for a very long time. Semitic obviously not even the right term for these people. They're Askingatzi the are all these other things besides that, they're the mixed multitude who claims to be a race when it's convenient to them. But they are just basically aligned under a shield, a shield of Judaism, which is really another reflection, a deflection from cult of Saturn, from Abrahamic death cult, from a dark magic sorcery, witchcraft, priest craft, whatever you want to call it, A bunch of false Druidics who are into lots of deadly sacrifice and all kinds of sick shit. Right, those other people who are hiding under the shield of Judaism because they decided to create this victimhood, which is a great, great marketing, great marketing reality. No, and my point with what they were doing is simply that it's obvious that they're looking to change the history books. And if that's the case, if they're trying into and they have been for over one hundred years, getting rid of the Gucci slash, gothlic slash, arean slash whatever you want, Germanic, all those apply, Scythian, then it's because they are planning on getting rid of us all, and whoever is left is going to have a history that they don't even know that there was that that part, that element. Ever, it's always going to be the Semitic, So always going to be the people who claim to be Jews or the claim to be Hebrew or whatever. That's going to be what they're taught. And we're going to be missing from history completely. Like, isn't it weird that we even now we already think that it was a myth. It was it was a mythological tall group of people. There's no way that's a real thing. Hitlard was crazy. It was aren't real people. He was believing in a myth. So I wrote that, Okay, here it is, this says true. History of books anymore, anyone, the older, the better, any ideas. Because I was looking for a book last night and I said, he's and this is talking about Cesarean. I said, he's losing my interest. He's tried erasing the impact of Sythian Aryan civilization builders. He's part of the movement. And this is through the Masonic Quoterers too, by the way. He's part of the movement to make everything of the past appear Jewish and to eventually erase the entire culture and history from the record, so they take credit for our accomplishments, our gifts to culture, and get rid of the people who actually brought it. And they said, and eventually to erase the entire culture and history from the record. That implies that they're going to eradicate all Gucci, Germanic, Slavic Norwegian people off the planet. And that's something that is an active it's in the works.
Speaker 4: Big Pharma's Susie Wiles for chief of staff, and she appears to be Trump's handler.
Speaker 5: In charge of Trump's campaign and his pack, arguably his closest advisor. When I asked my friends who are close to Trump, they say, you don't get a meeting without Trump unless she's in the room. You don't get a phone call unless she's in the room.
Speaker 1: Tom Renz has his own issues. Just I want to state this every time he's on, because I don't want to seem like I'm endorsing this guy whatsoever. He got into Scott Sharer's business and said he was going to do all this stuff to help him and then never did. He's a controller. He was trying to shelf it. He was trying to put it in suspended animation, and that was definitely not Scott's wishes. So he's got his own thing going on. That's very, very suspect.
Speaker 5: She's omnipresent.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk has been exposed by several reporters to be a fraud and a government frontman. Nobody has ever debunked this, and now we are told that he will be fixing the government.
Speaker 1: So listen to this, and I know we watched this yesterday, but listen to this fake conversation. And if you have any respect at all whatsoever for Joe Rogan, if you don't think he's an actor, if you don't think he's part of the system, if you don't think that the reason why he was not you know, the publicity is something like they did with Alex Jones, they did with him on Spotify a while back. It's all to give him some kind of you know, to give us the impression that he's somehow legitimate because the system went after him. That's what they did with Alex twice. Make it look like he's under attack when he's not, because they're disseminators of bullshit, they're steerers. They steer people in the wrong direction. And if you don't think that Alex Jones is part of that, what he did and how he behaved before and after Bill Cooper's death, and on the amount of material that he stole from that man and calls calls Bill incorrectly an alcoholic, and all these other things, He's a scumbag. He's a toil dirt bag, the whole. The reason why I'm wearing a T shirt right now that says Bill Cooper was right on it because I saw shirts that said Alex Jones was right when I was at the Reawakened tour and I was disgusted by them. So here we go. Listen to this. This is the new world Order coming out of the mouth of you're so called. And here's here's the other thing too, Joe. I've watched interviews with him and Elon before and Joe with anybody, he does this like cadency whine of slow talk, and it's like the thought and melodic and it makes him sound like he's intellectual to stupid people. It's pseudo intellectual persona persona, but not like there's anything going on upstairs. People mistake that as him being some kind of like you know, he's he's uh enlightened because he does. And and then again drugs and the types of drugs he talks about, like d MT and ayahuasca and all this other stuff. He he's promoting degradation again and bringing that weird element of the different realm into people's lives and promoting that because people who don't have the right defenses up can't navigate those things. Not everybody is supposed to be a shaman. You have to have some kind of material in your substance and your character and your being, in your in your soul. You have to have some sort of thing there that doesn't allow you to be taken over to the wrong side. So not everybody, like you think the methad on the in the street corner, who lives who lives on the street corner, was supposed to be messing with drugs. Do you think do you think he became an enlightened man or do you think that you have to have like you can't bronze a turd, you can't enlighten you, you know what I mean? Because other things will enter once you break down those walls you once you open those doors. You have to be the guard at that door. And if you don't understand that, you're letting in anything, and anything will take over. You'll have a dark passenger and it'll ruin your life and it'll change your destiny. Not everybody is supposed to mess with psychedelics. It's not something that you should be promoting to the masses. Certain people will become very, very changed. Other people can handle it. Other people get something positive from it, others don't. It's all about what you're made of and how it responds and reacts interplays with you. So Joe here, just like he's a fucking un ambassador, just like he's a climate change guru himself. You know what's his fucking name?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 1: Who is McCain's boy in the Skull and Bones? Why can't I think of his name? Oh? Carrie? Right, Carrie is pushing for murder us now so we don't have to kill you later, destruction of the food supply, of agriculture so that everybody starts to death because of changing the climate one degree. He wants to murder half the planet. That's the guy who's the you and you and a rep at the moment or delegate whatever they call him, chief some stupid title, right, John Kerrey, He's a skull and bones. He's a goddam I'm occultist, and not in a good way. He's a freaking sorcerer. I'm sure he's killed some children himself, but I don't know about that. But I'm just saying, what do you think they do in those things? Top recommendation, honestly, would be just to have a carbon tax.
Speaker 7: That seems so reasonable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what sounds reasonable about that? This is a This is going right to the digital currency, This goes right to social credit scores. This goes to there's not enough taxes on us already for evil things that you need to impose a new carbon tax. And this guy is going to be in the in the on the team for for Trump. This I left. I left Twitter for a reason. I mean, I'm on there, I have a thing, but I'm not broadcasting there anymore. I'm on kick. I'm not going to ever be probably back on Twitter unless something happens with Elon. I ain gonna happen to my friend, it's a I'm sorry, I'm not seeing it's a six sixth thing man, And then this is not something I want to promote any more than I have to. And I'm gonna be taking my blue check away too, since I figured out how to get to the thing to cancel itse that way, I won't be able to broadcast anywhere. I can only post on there, and I don't normally go on there at all anyway. But this piece of shit who everybody loves, or he's who have been given the impression that they should love because of the promoting, you know, the marketing of Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan marketed by the moneyed hands of the Oi Vays. You know, UFC is super cool. Guess who owns the UFC right exactly? Why were they the only thing that we're able to continue when everybody else is in lockdown? I can still hold events. I think it's because in Dana White, great great front man for that, because everybody loves him too, and maybe he's a cool dude, but I don't know, maybe he's not, but he's perfect for the public image because he seemed like good guys who don't put up a bullshit. But they're sucking the the oive cock right now talking about this, and they're what they're saying right now. By having this conversation, they're actively discussing how they're going to ruin, starve out, and destroy mankind with this carbon tax. A carbon tax for what for? Fake climate change? These are all frauds. Every bit of is a fraud, and so is Joe Rogan. And I haven't been listening. I haven't listened to this guy in many years. I have friends that do. They sometimes send me clips. I can't stand this guy. He by the way, I have hated him since he ruined The Man Show. Remember when. I mean, granted, the other guy turned out to be a piece of shit too, but when Adam Carolla was on The Man Show, it was good, it was decent, it was funny. But he he came in there and they've torpedoed the damn show. He sucked. He's not funny, he's not clever. He's just their guy. He's their boy. That's it, that's all he is. He's a worthless piece of garbage. Fuck Joe Rogan. Yeah, I agree, there's just one thing that would matter.
Speaker 3: Put a price in a carbon.
Speaker 1: That would be the best option for sure. That seems like it'd be such a good idea. This coming from the guy who sells electric vehicles of course, so there's no there's no conflict of interest here to make it impossible for people to drive anything. But right, so, now that you're looking at a scenario of life where at any given time you could be remotely shut down, locked in, driven into a fucking wall, or driven to a police or just being unable to get out of your vehicle or start it. Because they said so, that's the world that they're walking us into. The lack of freedom, the lack of mobility. This is what they're discussing here with this carbon tax, because they're going to make it so it's impossible to drive a gas parked vehicle. And the way that they do this shit with the lithium gee, I wonder why there was a hurricane and a flooding in the place that there was kind of clean. It cleans out a lot of the dirt for them, doesn't it. We have all these nice mudslides and huge rivers where there once a street.
Speaker 4: So far the cabinet pics are painting a clear picture of where this is all heading. For UN Ambassador Elise Stephanic, who has received nine hundred and seventeen thousand dollars from the Israel lobby today.
Speaker 8: This means crushing anti Semitism at home and supplying the state of it is really.
Speaker 1: Listen to who she is, Listen to what she's saying. It looks look at where she is. Obviously that's not America because there's subtitles in that b s. He drew Hebrew by the way, You know, they oh their origins. Yeah, yeah, they didn't make that language themselves either, but they claimed that they did, and that's all that matters. So more people deciding to continue on with genocide and that we're all enemies of the state and domestic terrorists for being upset that they're murdering unarmed people and expanding their territory, and when they don't belong there in the first place, when it was a terrorist state, and to begin with, when stern Gang and the other one are the you know, these these people are murderers from the beginning. As I think a man that you might recognize had said something similar paraphrasing, of course.
Speaker 8: Fill with what it needs when it needs it, without conditions, to achieve total victory in the face of evil.
Speaker 4: For Secretary of State Senator Marco Rubio, who has received one million dollars from the Israel lobby.
Speaker 7: I want you guys to get this.
Speaker 9: I want them to destroy every element of Hamas they can get their hands on. These people are vicious animals who did horrifying crimes, and I hope you guys post that.
Speaker 10: What about the civilians?
Speaker 4: Every day?
Speaker 9: Hamasa stopped hiding behind civilians, putting civilians in the ways.
Speaker 7: Knew that this was going to lead to this.
Speaker 9: Hamas has stopped building their military installations underneath hospital.
Speaker 11: So you don't care that fifteen thousand die, You don't care about the babies that are being every day.
Speaker 9: I think it's terrible and I think AMAS is one hundred percent of lame. That's what I think. Make sure you post that.
Speaker 3: Please for the E. P. A.
Speaker 4: Lee Zelden, who has received nine hundred and sixteen thousand dollars from the Israel lobby.
Speaker 12: You should not be coddling the largest state sponsor of terrorism, who calls the United States the Great Satan. They call Israel the little Satan. They chant death to America. They develop intercontinental ballistic missiles icbm's intercontinental. That's not meant for Israel, that's meant for us.
Speaker 4: For National Security Advisor Representative Mike Waltz, who has received two hundred and thirty five thousand dollars from the Israel lobby.
Speaker 6: I think at this point the only thing that is going to stop the Supreme Leader from his nuclear obsession is a very credible use and threat of military force.
Speaker 4: For the Secretary of Homeland Security, South Dakota Governor Christy Nome, who serves to ensure the security of God's chosen people and who signed a bill to conflate criticism of Israel.
Speaker 1: Right, these are the movements that are being made to destroy the Internet, destroy free spece each, destroy any discussion. And why would they be doing this unless they were going to take serious measures and giant steps toward terrorforming America into what it's been covertly for a long time, which is the first Israel. This is an invasion. See that flag behind her, that's the true American flag. As sickening and horrible as that is, that represents because of the people behind it, these impostors, the very epitome of evil. And they're telling you, in this doctrine of inversion, this frankest cult of doctor of inversion, that you are the murderers you are the people promoting hatred. These people have nothing but hatred in their hearts for every thing that isn't them, and they cannibalize one another as.
Speaker 4: Well with anti Semitism. For the US ambassador to Israel, former Governor Mike Huckabee, who says Palestinians don't exist.
Speaker 11: What happens next? It's about the end times and quite frankly, some of us think we may just be living then them.
Speaker 1: So when they say they don't exist, that's a funny thing, you know, it's even funnier mind war. They state things that are they want to happen before they do to then imprint that upon the minds of people. We have a manifest power too. But obviously this isn't just that. I mean, there's a there's a practical purpose to you know, if you if they say you're defeated before the boar starts or something like that, and you act accordingly, then they did win because they've already made you accept defeat. So that's that's the element that's being played here. But there's also the manifest power. Those who can create those who have to be manipulated to create by giving them ideas. Now that could be positive ideas, but they're not trying to make anything positive're not trying to bring us up. They're trying to put us down down deep. So obviously the things that they try to impress upon us as being true are can be very negative and deadly to ours.
Speaker 11: So Max Locato is so good to see you, Thanks for joining us, and welcome as we talk about the end of the world.
Speaker 3: Well, Governor, I wouldn't be anywhere else.
Speaker 10: I'm supremely honored to have these moments with you.
Speaker 11: And yes, I do believe we're not just in the end times.
Speaker 1: We're in the end of the end times. How is this not a suicidal well, not really suicide, because they they think that they're going to be the ones left over. But how's this not a death cult? How is Christian Zionism not a death cult? How is Judaism not a death cult? How is Islam, who's also excited about this turn of events not a death cult? It doesn't bode well for everybody else who isn't on the elite power structure. They're accelebrating it, they're conducting it, they're doing it, and they know they have people's minds wrapped around these three fucking books, the Kuran, you know, Torah, and the New Testament, who are completely mind fucked and think that this is inevitable because it's God's will, their God, not your God, not but the mlevolent creator, not the benevolent Creator. So I kind of stumbled that word this moving.
Speaker 13: For the CIA, John Ratcliffe, what Israel has done is essentially employ the Trump doctrine, a pressure maximum pressure campaign, understanding that the only way to deter terrorists like Iran and their proxies is to put.
Speaker 1: Your we're going to talk about Iran here right after this, so put a pit in that.
Speaker 13: Foot on their throat, and Israel has done that. We should be assisting Israel in doing so.
Speaker 4: For Secretary of Defense Fox News personality Pete Hegseth.
Speaker 1: Interesting tattoo there, Pete. You bet you don't believe in any actual I don't know cultural strength since you're asellout, But nice tattoo, buddy.
Speaker 8: Anyone that wants to take the stage.
Speaker 14: And talk about dual loyalty is dead wrong. What this organization represents, what a Western civilization represents today is under an understanding, then Zionism and Americanism are the front lines of Western civilization.
Speaker 1: And did you just hear that Zionism is They're coming right out and saying this nice triangle in the background, young Israel, this is disgusting. This is what our rule has become. Zionism is Frankism. Zionism is the the evilest portions of the tale of the Talmud, of the of the Lrien in Kabbala coming to life. It's about destroying and murdering many, many people. This is the reset happening through Trump. Don't don't mistake it for anything else.
Speaker 10: Freedom in our world today.
Speaker 4: For the Senate Majority leader John Fuhne, who has received four hundred and sixty thousand dollars from the Israel lobby.
Speaker 7: Not responding.
Speaker 4: Is not an option either.
Speaker 6: I mean, you have the the animating force behind the evil in that region is Iran.
Speaker 1: And for US President Donald Trump, Iran, Iran, Iran, because that's where the war's going. Oh look that's Adelson, Remember one hundred million dollars to Trump. Sure the IAC and APAK have nothing to do with Trump, of course not, of course not. He's only the silver crowned king of the Torah, after all, who had his piercing of the ear with the awl for a public ritual that I mean like Wolverine's that man, that man can heal fast.
Speaker 4: Trump, who received one hundred million dollars from Zionist Miriam Adelson.
Speaker 15: Arana, is not there for us.
Speaker 1: They want to tell us this guy is completely unhinged and by the way, his hands are already bloody from nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: And the Palestinians are taught to tell us at two years old.
Speaker 1: You know, when Israel is murdering their children and shooting them in the balls just for fun, and in the West Bank, they have to do something to defend themselves. I'm not saying that Muslims are wonderful people because the religions that are given to them and the long history of the Islam and what they are pausing. I mean, I'm starting pawning themselves off as quote unquote Jews. These days and back then they were, they were very very closely working together for a great many things to topple nations. Now let's just leave it at that. But Iran, Iran, Iran, right, one more time, Palestinians trained to kill us. Iran trained to kill us at two years old, not in response or as a as a as a cause and effect situation.
Speaker 3: What so ever.
Speaker 1: Know not because they're being annihilated. Of course, Giuliani, this is the ship that's out of New York, which, by the way, is the communist central capital of America. And when you say communists, you might as well say Bolshevik. You may as well say Zionists. You might as well say international banker Haven un Territory.
Speaker 16: Oh, the Palestinians want to come and get you. I mean, it's just absurd the things that Giuliani said at that rally at Madison Square Garden. But it manifests an ideology which Donald Trump embraces, that the Palestinians should I.
Speaker 1: Did a video one time showing the Times, the money Times that Giuliani the it'sonic f that he is kind of did his misdoubt fire impression before there, maybe even before Missus doubt Fighter came out where he's dressing up as a woman and it was for one of Donald Trumps. I don't know if it's his birthday or something, but he's saying to Donald Trump and in drag and I think the name of the video, I don't know if it's still around. It might be on Odyssey or something like that called it's kind of a drag, kind of a drag. Because he's a drag.
Speaker 16: Queen could be destroyed in the United States should pay for their.
Speaker 4: Destruction reporting for Info Wars. This is Greg Reese.
Speaker 1: All right, why why, why? What is the matter with you?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want that. What do you? Why are you making me do these resets?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 3: Fixed it.
Speaker 1: Stream art has become useless, costs more, cost double, but it's it's useless and stupid and chies it out. Thank you. Hey, Bushmaster, what's up? Mike? What's up? Polka? What's up? Lee?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Daisy? And Jaybeach? All right, we got we got another video here is. I don't think I need to do the thing with the thing because it's going to be coming off of Let me know if you hear this one, because my audios were all changed again, so they might not work the same way as I think it's going to. Please tell me in the description I'm sorry in the description in the chat whether or not you can actually see this or hear this, I mean sorry because I might have to if I if I do it with the audio of my echo. So I'm trying to prevent that. Let's gotta find it real quick. Which way was it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know what? I can go from this way here it is? Okay, so this is I forgot the date, but let's watch this sixty minutes rewind. It looks like it says nineteen seventy six Jewish lobby the United States is too powerful for the interests of Israel. You're gonna have to give me a second to go on to rumble on my phone to see because I can't navigate away from the screen without the screen changing. With this type of share screen, it only shows what's on the screen. So if you're gonna tell me whether or not you heard that little tik tik tik tik tik tik six evenutes saying I'll have to make sure that I'm on rumble here una momento before almost there we can see and here fine, thank you, humble painter. Cool, Let's do it? And why am I hearing? Oh? My phone was saying that Okay.
Speaker 3: The shah Iran savors the power and the world wide attention his oil has brought him unlike most autocratic leaders, as his ambition and his military muscle have grown so is his willingness to talk to foreign reporters. Sixty Minutes made its yearly pilgrimage to the Shah's Palace in Tehran to canvas the Royal views unassorted topics, among them our presidential election. He clearly favors Ford, though he will not say so publicly. He thinks Carter fails to fully comprehend Iran's role in the defense of American interest.
Speaker 1: I just want to pause right here to remind everybody that Ford also, when he does get in the power, pulls the whole swine flu thing and gets a bunch of people killed. Right, Who do you think that serves.
Speaker 3: On the Middle East? The Shaws committed to a secure state of Israel, but he insists the Israelis must give back the Arab lands they conquered in nineteen sixty seven, and he believes the Jewish lobby in the United States helps breed Israeli in transigence on that matter. In fact, he says, American presidents and presidential candidates are too quick to do the bidding of the Jewish lobby. Surely, your majesty, you're not telling me that the Jewish lobby in the United States pulls the strings of the presidency.
Speaker 17: Not entirely, but I think even a little too much, even for israel interests.
Speaker 3: You think the Jewish lobby in the United States is too powerful for the interests of Israel.
Speaker 17: I think so sometimes they are deserving the interests of Israel.
Speaker 2: They're pushing around too many people.
Speaker 3: How do you mean pushing around?
Speaker 17: Well, pressuring. They have many means at their disposal. They're putting up pressure on many, many people. And at the end, I don't think that it will even help Israel.
Speaker 3: Why if this is true, why would the President of the United States pay attention to that lobby?
Speaker 2: They are strong, strong in what sense? They're controlling many things.
Speaker 3: Controlling.
Speaker 17: What newspapers, media's your majesty, banks, finances, and I'm going to stop there.
Speaker 3: Well, now, wait just a second. You really do believe that the Jewish community in the United States is that powerful? They make the media reflect their view of foreign policy. Yes, they do not report, We do not report.
Speaker 17: Honestly, don't mix things peace. I don't say the media. I'll say in the media. They have people, not the entire media.
Speaker 1: Some use you could say media because who founded all of it or who bought it after the fact, or who puts their gentile up front like Bezos Washington Post.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Papers will only reflect their views.
Speaker 3: Yes, the New York Times, for instance, is owned by the Salzburger family, who are Jewish. Are you suggesting that The New York Times is biased in its treatment of the question of Zionism, Israel's existence, United States relationship with the Arab world.
Speaker 17: I will have to put all the articles of the New York Times written on this subject and wrote the conclusion.
Speaker 2: You can put this to the computer and it will answer you.
Speaker 3: What you're saying is that, yes, you do believe.
Speaker 17: Well, let's wait for the answer of the computer. Washington Post the same, the networks less. I must say, you are speaking with your characteristic candor.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you like, I try to be candid. I have always been.
Speaker 3: He was even handed in his candor. Next, he turned to the Palestinians.
Speaker 17: When Lidstinians obviously had the sympathy of many, many people, many almost all the countries in the world prosecuted people stateless people looking for a home or something, you know, exactly like the sympathy that the Jews had when they were searching for a home.
Speaker 1: Right, But our good pat always searching for a home, because they're always sitting where they where they live and turning it into an eroded wasteland, and then they pick up and move.
Speaker 17: Listinian friends must know that there is only a limit to where they can go and.
Speaker 2: Bully the world.
Speaker 17: Bully the world, yes, by terrorism and blackmailing and this, and.
Speaker 3: That you know perfectly well, your majesty, that the leaders of the Arab world find the Palestinians as much a problem almost as the Israelis do. Isn't that a fact?
Speaker 17: What I can say is that they should really open, as Rheas said, their situation. And if there is a hierarchy and someone there.
Speaker 3: In command of the Palestinians, I mean of.
Speaker 17: The Palestinians to start a new policy because the actual one is going to lead them nowhere.
Speaker 3: With whom do they really have understanding with As'ad, with Sadat, with Hussain, That's a very good question. They have none with any of these leaders, not to my knowledge. And they seem to be out of control, it.
Speaker 2: Seems so today.
Speaker 3: And what about the Arab leader who supports the Palestinians the terrorists with his oil money Muamar Kadafi of Libya, he's crazy, you really believe that.
Speaker 1: Here's where I would stray away from that. Maybe he was crazy to tempt the fad with the gold back dinar. Maybe he was crazy for speaking out the way he did against all this nonsense. But I don't think Kadaffi was crazy in any other sense other than, you know, not being as candid and reserved as this gentleman here is the Shahn.
Speaker 17: Oh, yes, no doubt, the man is absolutely responsible and crazy irresponsible.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: We moved on to the subject of Iranian money and tales of monumental corruption bribery even in the royal family. Princess Ashraf is the Shah's sister. Let me quote to you from a piece in the Washington Post. A wealthy Iranian businessman says, not a truck can move anywhere in this country without a payoff, Going to Princess Ashraff.
Speaker 2: Who is this silly person who can believe that?
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you imagine this kind of thing would find its way into print?
Speaker 17: First, you like to print those things you and you for people always must be sensational.
Speaker 3: And you're satisfied.
Speaker 17: One of your whipping boys today seems to be us in this country, so you go for these things.
Speaker 3: But so many stories like this have proved to be true.
Speaker 2: We're true except for my country.
Speaker 3: Grumman was true.
Speaker 2: Not here, North, not here.
Speaker 3: How are you so sure? How can you be utterly sure because you speak with such assurance that it is not still going on in other arms?
Speaker 2: The arms I choose, all the systems I choose. There is no need for middlemen.
Speaker 3: And they're not bribing you, hopefully not. Return to the Shah's secret police force is FBI and CIA combined. They are called Sabakh and they have a mutation for brutality. He acknowledged that he has Savak agents.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny how they point the finger away from themselves, like our CIA and FBI are completely illegitimate and shouldn't exist, and yet there's no mention of that. Huh.
Speaker 3: It's on duty in the United States, and they are there for the purpose of checking up on Iranian.
Speaker 17: Students, checking up on anybody who becomes affiliated with circles organizations hostile to my country, which is the role of any intelligence organization.
Speaker 3: And they are there with the knowledge and consent of the United States government.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 3: The deputy director of SAVAK Command by the name of Parvis Sabeti is reported to have castigated the FBI for not keeping a closer watch on Iranian exiles and student groups in the United States, and according to that same report, he says, the CIA is no help at all.
Speaker 2: He said, Oh yes, he said.
Speaker 3: He is also quoted as saying, we'd better not talk about this, but we are fully aware of the situation of Iranian students abroad, especially those working in international communist activities. So you do have SAVAK agents, I hope, so in the United States, I.
Speaker 17: Hope everywhere to gather those informations.
Speaker 3: Now when an outfit like the International Commission of Jurists comes here and then comes out with the report saying that, in spite of what you say, your majesty, torture continues.
Speaker 2: How do they know. While they can't continue saying this, but.
Speaker 17: They have even accused the Great Britain of acting against the human rights.
Speaker 3: We're talking for the moment about your country.
Speaker 2: Are putting us in the same category.
Speaker 3: In other words, you're saying you do what every country not sure torture is necessary.
Speaker 17: Your torture not the torture in the old sense of torturing people, twisting their arms and doing this and that. But there are intelligent ways of questioning now.
Speaker 3: Well, they talk about psychological and physical torture physical.
Speaker 17: I don't believe I talk not anymore. Maybe in the old days. Maybe I talked just.
Speaker 3: Today to a man whom I believe, who told.
Speaker 1: Them very vague. I've talked to a man who I believe today. Right, it's like, okay, so here's the counter argument, But where's the where's the substance to it?
Speaker 3: About torture?
Speaker 2: He was torture? Yes, and you believe that he was tortured? How many years ago?
Speaker 3: Within I want to be very careful, not yesterday?
Speaker 2: Ah well, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: The word has gone out to stop it, to.
Speaker 2: Stop one torture, but a long time ago?
Speaker 3: Yes, how long ago?
Speaker 2: I won't tell you, as you don't tell me.
Speaker 1: The story will continue after this.
Speaker 3: Are you aware of a CIA psychological profile about you? Sir?
Speaker 17: No, I must admit that it's the first time I hear that, truly?
Speaker 2: Yes? What is it?
Speaker 3: Would you be interested in hearing what the CIA had to say?
Speaker 2: Yes? Why not?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Yes? Why not?
Speaker 3: I have your permission?
Speaker 1: I can't help, but like this guy, I'm sorry, I mean, at least his attitude is his personality?
Speaker 18: Send me to the sarvac if I ask, uh, no, I would spare you this terrible ordeal of going through torture. The secret study portrays the shot a dangerous megalomaniac who is likely to pursue his own aims in disregard of us interests.
Speaker 17: So how could I be your man? Your agent? What do you mean save guard in your interest?
Speaker 3: Well, it says that the Shaw is an uncertain ally his dreams of glory?
Speaker 2: Ah, I know, so you would like me to be your stooge?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to go on? Or shall I forget about this?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Some funny points? Why not?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 16: He went on.
Speaker 3: The quote to him from the CIA profile his dreams of glory had said, apparently exceed his ability to finance them when his oil revenues run out.
Speaker 1: Anybody can claim anything as if it's fact because it's in report and that therefore it's true. And he's just saying, well, then how come you're talking to me and how come I'm your confidante? Then, like, why would that be a thing? Why would you mean talking to me? If I'm that type of person.
Speaker 3: In an estimate of two decades, he might use his new military power to seize some neighboring oil views.
Speaker 1: So pre crime. We're talking about pre crime here, thought crimes. That's what they're dealing with from a psychological profile by a bunch of psychotics CIA agents.
Speaker 3: Okay, Shall I go on or would you prefer that I stopped search?
Speaker 17: Well, the question is that I have now that you mentioned, I have seen that appearing in papers, but.
Speaker 2: I think it's lots of imagination in that.
Speaker 3: A criticism frequently voiced by American business people here, particularly in the last year or two. Is this, your majesty? Iran does not pay its bills on time, goods are delivered?
Speaker 1: Are they really like grasping at straws right now versus a rendered What is this supposed to be in contrast to what Israel has been doing, that he doesn't pay his bills on time? Is that the best they could come up with?
Speaker 3: They have to wait and wait for their money. Surely you don't have cash flow problems, your majesty.
Speaker 1: See now he's trying to he's trying to embarrass him, He's he's trying to buildttle.
Speaker 2: This is very new to me.
Speaker 3: I've heard this over and over again.
Speaker 2: Why don't they write to me?
Speaker 3: Well, perhaps perhaps now that you're suggesting that they write to you, they will. They say, months, months and months go by.
Speaker 2: I conclete.
Speaker 3: There is no cash flow problem because you yourself confessed that you are in deficit this year.
Speaker 1: I don't think what does that mean in comparison to the United States and deficit the whole reason. That is the thing. These iran I don't believe has a central bank controlling them, and yet we do. We've already failed and lost and gone into bankruptcy and are completely in debt to these demonic presidents, this demonic presence here of cult of sorcery and deception. But he's making critical critical, you know, accusations against this guy.
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't think so. But this is worth uh looking after.
Speaker 17: And at least for once, you're very useful that through you we can reach these people and say, why don't they write to me?
Speaker 7: You say, at.
Speaker 3: Least for once you are useful? Why?
Speaker 1: Because it's a one sided thing, right, He's not he's not he's not supporting it, and all he's doing is trying to publicly you know, tar and varnished and tarnish the guy's character in the public opinion. And that's all he's there for. So one time he's useful. It makes perfect sense. He's getting all the information he wants from the Shah openly, and yet all he's trying to do is try to pin him to something to make him out to be a bad guy.
Speaker 3: Confess, I'm curious. Why are you willing to sit and answer these questions?
Speaker 2: Big cause I like these kind of provocations.
Speaker 17: It gives me the opportunity of clearing how can I find things but unfortunately are said and not always answered.
Speaker 1: There you go, mm hmm, all right, let me see if I can go jump over the other side. And once we get over here to go to go go, we might have some more here. Mhm. Doctor Melissa Sel, she looks like she's twenty so medical doctors should be outraged. All that time, it's just dr So what the kind of doctor is she?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: All that time, all that money, all that school, and you didn't learn how to how the body works? Rockefeller, miss and taught you this is her words, bullshit to shill their petroleum based pharmaceuticals. Describing drugs is not healthcare, says the person with a doctor in front of their name. So I'd like to know what kind of doctor she is, which is all true. But I'm just curious as to how she's different, that's all. Hmmm, this might be interesting to look at. Let's see what's up with here? Ah, hold on, I gotta take it like this. I don't want to open up Firefox. I can't stand that. I despise Firefox. And that's why another reason why I'm probably gonna be stuck with freaking windows. Oh look at look who it is? The zion is psychopath of them all? Right there? President Trump tonight at mar Lago with Elon Musk and Argentina to President Javier or Milly or Midia whatever you know who this little freakin' Alliston powers looking leprechaun is right, He's not a leprechaun. He's an noive who looks like a leprechaun. Look at the ship, Look at the ship? Look who wrote who? I hope this is sarcasm. These men love the human race. The future looks bright with men like these lead us the same English but the only thing missing to make this photo even more perfect matching chainsaws. Most of all is almost half the time holding one of his babies. I love this pic. Yeah, you don't see that as being like a way of manipulating the people. People are so dumb man, I swear to God. And Alex was correct when he says they're about to sacrifice that sad child. It looks like this might be interesting. It's like a minute and as I go with it. Yes, as both Argentina and the US voided against the Palestinians at the UN. Yeah, Argentina shouldn't have an oi fa as a president in neithers in Mexico. But hey, whatever, don't you dare make them work or ask them to work. You'll never hear the end of it. Don't teach them skills when you are using the transfer agreement to help them over to Palestine where they wanted to go, and you teach them the skills of farming so they can make it. Don't don't, don't you dare, because then you'll also never hear the end of that. Look at all those poor tortured faces there. Look at how horribly brutalized they are. Oh my god, look at them all not being gassed in the shower. This torture that you know they sacrificed to their German gods, the people who lost their soccer game. No they didn't. Actually, I don't know. I should have put a warning on this of all the horrific torture that we'd be seeing here at these camps. People who wanted to kill a bunch of people definitely take the time out to have dentistry and uh in maternity wards at their death camps. Yeah. Good, good share there, Alex. I mean, h Joseph, this is a real thing. I got my flu shot and COVID booster last writing and cried the entire time because I was so worried that they were going to be my last vaccinations ever. Do you mean because they would kill you or because you think some imaginary oppression is going to take away that right to kill yourself. I'm not sure which one you're going with, but hey whatever, hm oh I thought this. I found this on my bookshelves. This came out in two thousand and three, so they should have known better. This is like dark bockery or something Baking nine to eleven, like people burned to death in that place. Baking nine one one rescue from recipe disasters. How how irresponsible is that title? I said to use a food pun, but not on purpose. This is an incredibly, incredibly bad tape. This book was copyrighted in two thousand and three, not before September eleven, two thousand and one. Who is going to not think real trade center tragedy looking at this title ortally subconsciously, this is a dark mockery by the author or publisher as it is this in your opinion? Oh, that's the inside of the computer. A little close up there, Like I said, haven't rotted the wires and is it tight anything yet? Because I still want to trace them all and make sure everything's good. And I got some little tiny deabat the will play someone to put on there today, probably after I get done the losses, and I think we might be good Israel's other occupied territory exactly. Jews must be feared rather than loved, shortcolum like this doesn't allow me to engage the reasons to for two thousand years of anti Semitism, And even if it did, two thousand years of anti semitism. This fucking guy, this is smoothly the dildo salesman with his daughter right, This piece of crap. There's a video out there with a sneak o uh, being confronted by this little fucking midget, this little troll and screaming and act like a total jackass. Uh. Yeah, I guess I can waste my time looking for it. It was on social media. I'm not sure if I shared it, and I might have, and even if it did, we might never figure it out. But it does allow me to dwell on a question that is nearly as important. Whatever the reason for any sense semitism, why are we so bad at fighting it? Are you kidding me? First of all, you you created a problem so you'd have something to bitch about being victimized by six fucking piece of shit. Hmmm, let's take a look at this one. I would have to change the audio though, if it's uh, if it's a ah, keep getting to do that. Let'll just skip it for now. Who the hell put this up here? Knock that off, don't you? Dare M? Yeah, that's a good one right there, New World Order, our saviors bringing in the Trojan Horse, and yes, pairing that star with those shots is very very accurate AI cbdc oh. Let's not forget carbon tax neuralink. This is this is the way of the future, exactly how they told us that was gonna happen. And from the World Economic Forum, but with different faces. Hey take putin off thirty fuckers. Pro Israel rally in Washington was expected to draw forty thousand people, but only two hundred attendant.
Speaker 19: Let's see what this is if I do it the right way.
Speaker 1: Created a painting titled Lucifer depicting the Fallen Angel. In seventeen ninety seven, French artist Francois Robert Ingoulf created a painting titled Lucifer depicting the Fallen Angel as a majestic and powerful figure. However, what draws attention is striking is the striking similarity between this painting and the statue of Literary designed by Frederic august Auguste Bartholdi and directed in New York in eighteen eighty six, which is Columbia the Masonic Deity. Both figures have a similar posture, with the right arm outstretched and left hand holding an object in the case of Lucifer, which would be a torch. Right, isn't that interesting because that would be like the Prometheus thing right to taking the fire from the gods and giving it to mankind. Right in the case of torch and in case the statue Liberty at table with the law? How is that because she also holds a torch their genius? Mucifer's face and Statue of Liberty share similar facial features, such as a straight nose with the enigmatic smile. Both figures have a crown or headband on their heads, though with different designs. Yeah, there was raised rs symbolic too, aren't they some conspiracy theorists another word that was created by the CIA you should probably stop using. It suggests that the Statue of Liberty was designed to represent Luci for the fallen angel, rather than liberty and democracy. Well, it shouldn't have ever been about democracy or mob rule or any of that bullshit. According to this theory, the statue would be a symbol of the hidden influence of Freemasonry, of course, and other secret societies in American history. It should be noted that it's Columbia is the deity, but that has a it's congruent to a Luciferian type except feminine. Right, the Statue of Liberty was designed by a mason. Okay, so BARTHOLDI was a Mason, which could suggest a connection to could suggest it could suggest, come on, how stupid an idiotic you have to be? Could suggest, yeah, of course it does. It probably could also suggest that he's a you know, frankest fucking piece of garbage or a NOI ve himself with a name that doesn't look like it is. The statue is located because he's obviously a cabalist if he's in in the order, that's what they go off of, right. The statue is located on the island called Liberty Island, which was previously called Bedlow's Island, which could be seen as a play of the words liberty and Lucifer. And there you go.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: M m h. It was always the plan. Israel's intended goal is to start World War three. It doesn't end here. Once the Middle East conflict designated across the region, Western powers will be spread in the moment of Chinese in the in that moment that Freemasons initiate a siege on time On and the Korean Peninsula rep's possibly going nuclear. Well, I don't I don't even know what that's okay, China, Uh till tours future, Oh, my god, I hate this Sensus future. That's a freaking garbage, freaking quean on ship. But I'm sure there's a reason why these guys shared it, because I'm sure there was a meeting that I I have to look at it. But just that future pews past garbage? Is that quan on nonsense. I'll have to read the rest of these later or wherever if you want me to. If you want me to interview somebody, give tell them about me and then give them my email address. I don't chase. There's this very few people that I'll chase, and not really I just ask. So I will look for that sneak o thing because I think it's worth watching what happens with the meltdown with Smoothly. It's really discussed. I'm I don't know if I watched it with you guys or if I watched it on my own solo. I don't. I don't recall, but I think it might be unrumble. I can also probably look on Instagram. I might I might have shared it. So a lot of times I share things to a group that's probably annoyed with me doing so, because it's like at AD nine hours and the switch accounts. Where's my other one? You mother? Yeah, he better put that up there. He's son of a bitch. Put me where I belong, put it where it doesn't belong.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh well, since we're around the topic, though, let's show this real quick stomachs prowning. There it is. There's there's Smoothly here with you know who, Tulsi, Communist, Marxist, Gabbard future of I'm in the past of doing those very things. And there's a Schmeckel Smoothly in twenty sixteen for her strong congressional support of Israel on her appointment as head of National Intelligence. Go get them Telsa, keep America safe for Judaism and rabbinical Talmudism, keeps up, keep the bad guys at bag. Well, that would be implying you, mister. And then this is Shiva. They won't die for Israel, buddy, they will kill I said no, they won't. They'd send others to do the dying. They're more of the killing and sacrificing type. Let me see if I can find this in a somewhat quick manner. Oh, I need some to spray. This spray makes everything unbreakable. And it looks like they were spraying armor with it too, or something trading armor with it. If I don't find it soon, I'll just have to look for it in a different manner. Yeah, I don't know all the supper it like this. The Sneako thing is probably totally worth watching at least because his interaction is very calm, you know, I don't know where it was. Yeah, I'll try one more the things the de lea search on this one. I never every time I seen sneak o his name on every time I've seen his name on Rumble, I just was like, what the hell kind of fucking name is that? And I never was fuck off. I've never was like early interested in end it, actually knowing anything about him. And then I saw this clip and I was like, all right, all right, and this is all right? You really what I've not in there? You fucking the other search.
Speaker 3: Mh hold on.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: Instagram is a worthless piece of garbage to try to search anything on. It's the worst deliberately, so you can never find things. If it comes in your feed, you're lucky and then it's gone again. That's why I try to post stuff to the group so that it's not lost. Okay, hold on, see this is all broken up, so it's not shining the whole thing. Oh maybe it does. Right here, I'm thinking, all right, let's go to all right, they forgot it, folks, Yeah, no, no, I.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it again soon brass under they give on electoral popular vote news.
Speaker 7: He also give you like cogrescional district from what you do district to.
Speaker 1: Coming up.
Speaker 7: Not enough, absolutely not absolutely not. You know our free pales sine.
Speaker 10: I don't support anything you do.
Speaker 2: I can hear it is great.
Speaker 1: So here's here's the weird conundrum here, right, is that he's got a maga hat on and he's sensible enough to understand that genocide is bad, and he's uh, you know, willing to talk about the rights of Palestinians to live. So there's kind of like a disconnect there, right. It's it's like paradoxical because you're supporting a guy who's telling the rule that and and and filling his cabinet and his appointees with a bunch of people who are going to destroy all those people over there. So it's a little odd, right, And then here's smoothly this piece of human garbage here and let's just listen to the interaction because it's it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 20: I don't want to have this discussion. I don't need to speak to you. I'm just I think everything you snap bar, Yes, of course I do. Yeah, it's all about for you and you've done with your daughter?
Speaker 10: What what what is it about you don't like?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 10: It's fine, It's fine.
Speaker 2: Talking to you.
Speaker 10: I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: This guy, watch Jews, behave Watch how this piece of ship Rabbi behaves. The guy always saying or doing anything to this guy. He's confronting Sneako. This other guy is just sitting here and he goes, oh, did you see what he Nobody did anything. Nobody kills six million either, you fucking cocksucker. But look at what he does. This guy's look look do you see does he even look like he's interested in what's going on right now? The black guy behind him is looking away. Right, if you have wealth, and you have any ability, and you're in the middle of a goddamn city and you speak your mind, you should have a bodyguard with you. You should have somebody around you. That is stupid, right, This little fucking troll midget. If anybody liked him enough to try to protect his life, he'd probably have one too.
Speaker 10: You think you think I need anybody? Do you think I need?
Speaker 1: Watch how he deflects and diverts because he can't actually be He can't say anything. He texts over people. He doesn't listen to the responses or the questions. He just goes over and over and over again into this victimhood ship and then trying to make a spectacle out of himself with a little stupid small hat on. This guy is the This is the type of ship that makes you want to punch walls or him you see.
Speaker 10: On earth?
Speaker 21: If he asked, he looked me in the eye when he talked to me. He asked, the big strong guy if he needs to be canceled? Okay, that's as he didn't need anybody out of him, and.
Speaker 22: I could talk to you maning over me.
Speaker 10: Okay, do you get the protest?
Speaker 15: Because do not ever have you threaten me? You like, do you want me to have want to cancel him?
Speaker 10: Want to cancel me?
Speaker 3: Shoot me?
Speaker 10: Kill me?
Speaker 1: What he said? Walk away? He said? What does canceled me? He said, walk away? Just get the hell out of here. That's what. Now, get up in our faces and make us up to do with your ass, which is what these people fucking do all the time. You're just going about your day and your business, and they need to just like the just like gaze throwing their ship in your face. Right, I'm this and I'm that. Like, leave me alone, get out of my face, don't flant it and rub it in my face. I don't give Just leave me alone. Do your thing. If if it wasn't about you having to foist your bullshit on other people, then it would be normal. But it's a it's a freaking mental disorder when you have to make everybody else, you know, go along with your little stupid journey of your of your own degradation in order for it to mean anything to you. It's just it's a mental disorder.
Speaker 2: Questions, what does it mean?
Speaker 10: I don't know what you have? What's in there?
Speaker 2: What is me?
Speaker 10: How dare you hear nothing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 10: Ifraid, I'll show you here.
Speaker 22: I got a boat, I got glasses there and extra battery you got there? Do you want me to cancel anti Semites, Mark Cowers caver its jew haters?
Speaker 15: You guys are the.
Speaker 10: Biggest coward genocide? How am I town I'm.
Speaker 22: Looking at you support genocide, you support the slaughter of the Jewish chief I do.
Speaker 10: You are nothing, but you asked your question of that flag is liberty? Flag is freedom America.
Speaker 1: He's telling Sniko he shouldn't be wearing having the flag draped around him because he doesn't support Israel's murder of Palestinians. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 22: You are about anti semit racist, you are about bigotry.
Speaker 23: You are all about what does that meancau Zionists have no part of the Make America Great Again movement.
Speaker 10: You need to get out. We don't want to fund your country. We have no part of you America. Christ are not happy to tell you God America being America.
Speaker 7: Why Israel?
Speaker 10: Where did you come? Where do your I'm going to I'm going to a mass Why? Because Jews have no place in America?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: No, the Jews own America. They have no place in it. It did never satisfied and they'll never shut the fuck up about anything.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 1: See how I says over here in the bottom here and says, okay, kick dot com sneak o after watching this video. That's how I found kick and that's why I'm on it now.
Speaker 22: For you know what, that's my question, who do you have a lie and allegians to that flag that you are just great?
Speaker 10: How do you come with second? Why do you come in with right now?
Speaker 3: I saw you with this.
Speaker 22: I love Israel his greatest absolutely. Let me ask what this will give you? The most essential intelligence whether or not we're going.
Speaker 1: To be attack, whether or the essential how they do how they do with nine to eleven and oh, by the way, how you can't assume that they meant the essential intelligence, essential intelligence of how who's going to be attacked? The people who victimize themselves all the time, or or America, they don't need Israel. Israel created and built the masade. They don't need, They don't need their help to do anything. The only reason why they exist is because the bankers own us. And that's why we created it. And that's why we had a bunch of Christian Russians murdered because we funded the rulship of revolution right funded and trained and Jacob Schiff stealing the gold of Americans sending it their way, not eleven.
Speaker 10: In the Middle East, Middle East, you tell.
Speaker 1: Me what happened right right, He's like, what happened? A nine eleven is the most essentially the most essential intelligence. How how did nine to eleven happen? Mister? You know you do so much for fucking America.
Speaker 10: Jews, the Jews do it. Of course, the Jews did not, disgusting Jewish.
Speaker 1: Remember, truth doesn't matter as long as it's offensive to someone, and that hurts someone's feelings. It's it's a it's an act of hate speech, right that. This is, this is this is the type of people. This is the mentality of the people who run the fucking show right now, these maniacal, fucking, unintellectual motherfuckers.
Speaker 16: What else did we do?
Speaker 10: We kill ourselves.
Speaker 1: We kill ourselves in the Holocaust? Yeah, actually, your allies and your Russians bomb the fucking hell out of and caused the situation where people were dying of starvation. Yes, your rothschild, scumbag piece of ship Red Cross went in there and gave people a bunch of shots because they were allowed in to do healthcare checks on the people and those work camps. And then you know, the the level of do you see all those smiling faces, Well, they weren't smiling so much when they all started dying of what they called typhus, and obviously disease spreads worse when you're in malnutrition states. So one we get the other. When they started not having enough food for everybody, typhus or whatever you want to call, the disease of malnutrition to set in and a lot of people died. Whose fault was that? Not a prosperous Germany, a bomb to the fuck out Germany. So yes, since nobody actually was gassed or any of the other ship that you say, yes, yes, it's the answer. Thanks for fucking bringing that up. And by the way, you guys genocided probably twelve to fifteen million fucking Germans during before and much after the war and still continue to do so, you sick fucking signed as fuck. By the way, he has the friends of time dis kind of he says, you started a dil do business with your daughter, and now he's telling him that he has the friends and family discount. They are unscrupulous, they have no morality, and this is a rabbi. Remember, rabbis are okay with raping a girl under three and marrying them three years in one day.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you something that you discussing. You let me tell you something. Your daughter, I saw you dance on a child on a.
Speaker 1: Wedding, I said, He said, I saw you dance on a child at a wedding, and you twerk on children.
Speaker 10: You believe you have a mom and with the runners killers do I? You said, we did not? Of course a proof of course, as your question, yes ahead. One thing that's it's really celebrating rallies loved it. You celebrate this one celebrating.
Speaker 1: So just revision is history there the peal Steians are celebrating.
Speaker 10: It's a city dancing changed fingerprints.
Speaker 22: By the way, israelis you said, Israelies, Jersey City is Americans?
Speaker 1: Where are the what a fucking retard like he doesn't understand that there were people who are from Israel that were there idf Masade, that were driving around a fucking truck that were covered in bomb blast material residue when they were pulled over and held for a while before they were told by the uppers to let them go. Is this a joke? Is he that he's playing stupid or he is stupid? But these people are so maniacal that they believe their own bullshit. That's what's so dangerous about them. Is they actually believe their own ship. It's acting. They are actors, that's all they do. They can't tell the truth for a full sentence without some kind of deception involved. They're not able to.
Speaker 10: Bring the prinsidential de nine eleven. Nobody threaten me with your body.
Speaker 1: His arms are wrapped up in a fucking flag. He didn't raise his arms, he didn't raise his voice, he didn't lunch toward him. He's getting shouted at by a fucking midget who would get his ass stomped if Sneako even decided to strike him, and then it would be a hate crime. And that's what he's trying to instigate right here. He's trying to instigate a hate what they call a hate crime. This is the annoying bullshit that everybody has to endure, and we'll be enduring horribly. And these are the type of people who are going to rape your children. Do you think they do you think this piece of ship deserves to be able to do that?
Speaker 10: He has to bring his big, tough early bodyguard, by the way.
Speaker 1: Bring he's walking through the fucking city and you walked up to him. He didn't bring him over to you, stupid look the warmth sense of reality.
Speaker 22: Many as a fine African American gentleman, what.
Speaker 10: Are you doing?
Speaker 1: And listen to him pander, listen to this fucking scumbag Jew trying to create division here. And and then like, as a fine Black gentleman, you don't know anything about the guy, you know anything about him, but he's keeping his composure pretty well. I'm pretty sure I would have already knocked this fagot out.
Speaker 10: The guy that that would take.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 10: Juice said that we didn't idolow that is reel bad.
Speaker 20: There's a difference what Jews is the Jewish state, the Jewish genisidal state.
Speaker 10: It's a.
Speaker 24: Freedom fighters of are you still going to some are you still some freedom fighters? Knew killers, freedom fighters, babies, the child fighters.
Speaker 10: Ben Shapiro was wrong.
Speaker 22: You know, there's no amazes me what a African American men.
Speaker 10: A lot of this guy hates you that absolutely, What do you think about African Americans? I am African American.
Speaker 5: I really believe you what.
Speaker 1: You just And then the black IY speaks up. Jews hate black people in America and he's like, what do you think of this guy? He's like He's like, I am I am African, American, dumb fuck what?
Speaker 22: I hate black people the world? God forbider what Jews are trailers?
Speaker 3: So do I?
Speaker 10: So do I African. I'll tell you to go back. Why didn't you tell him to go? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 10: Who is always?
Speaker 23: You're the only one allegian to another country? You should if you have a legions that it is real. Allegiance doesn't have a fight of brashcard the Israel hatred.
Speaker 10: So we know who you are. Look at this another.
Speaker 3: Don't you what are you?
Speaker 1: You see victimhood? He's instigating a fight and you're selling this other guy. Don't touch me, don't touch me. And now he's got his arms up in there. This these are all motions to try to instigate something. It's the resolve on on sneaker is why I respect him.
Speaker 10: You guys see, I'm always.
Speaker 1: Always making a spectacle of themselves.
Speaker 22: Need one on one you always they always they always need bodyguards.
Speaker 10: And I'm not afraid of you. In fact, I believe you you're a good person.
Speaker 1: See what a faggot this guy is. I'm not a free you. I believe you're a good person. Is it fucking if he was if he was a good person. Doesn't mean he'd like you because you're a piece of ship. And if he punched you in the head and knocked your fucking and snapped your neck when he did it, it wouldn't make him a bad person.
Speaker 10: Was this guy better than that? Genuinely? This is you work for how many?
Speaker 1: How many a terrorist?
Speaker 10: How many job? Was a terrorist? Absolutely he is being investigated for his time period. Was a disgrace to us.
Speaker 22: Laso says that five year old girlslaxed.
Speaker 1: This guy thinks the three year old should have sex.
Speaker 10: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Five year olds? That's that's that's well over the age of uh in Jude Town.
Speaker 22: Like actually, by the way, next next time, sweet Jews will never be afraid.
Speaker 1: Nobody is is rallying behind this piece of ship. It's just hilarious to watch the fucking antics. This is not this is not mental stability, and this is this isn't just him. That's the scary part. It's not just one little fucking midget. That's what's inside, all the little little little sick heads.
Speaker 10: That you come with your body. What does castle being beat up?
Speaker 1: Yes, shot, he said, beat up, gas pulling on the fucking stupid Holocaust card again, that doesn't even it's not even fucking valid. Yeah, never again. Maybe somebody should just punch you the fuck out. Then you never have to again have to hear your stupid mouth. And maybe every time some asshole retard tells a lie like that where you condemn an entire group of people who undeservingly for a crime that they never committed, you should be stomped into the fucking pavement. And with people like that, would it be a bad I mean, like, what really did they not that it didn't, but I mean you saw the smiling faces, right, they weren't acting like this asshole. Big difference, big freaking difference. And I'm so sorry if this type of negativity and retardation draws negativity to you, they feed off of this ship. They feed off the negativity, kind of like Jake like uh, like Jake Paul feeds off negativity.
Speaker 10: It's never again, never again, never again.
Speaker 25: God blessing, not Israel, God bless America, not Israel, God bless America.
Speaker 20: Not how you doing man, God bless God bless Hey won't do it to my face.
Speaker 7: Look at this.
Speaker 26: Fucking guy, Show tweeted archie anti Semite Sneako has his bodyguard threatened to cancel me.
Speaker 7: What Trump will be our president?
Speaker 3: G D?
Speaker 7: Willing? Why I saying Why are you saying?
Speaker 3: G D?
Speaker 7: He's not a bad GD, not from Chicago.
Speaker 1: He's God right. Yeah, it's that bullshit where they don't have vowels because their language is a bunch of barbaric bullshit from the Stone Age. And it wasn't even theirs say God.
Speaker 7: It's okay to say God. It's a done deal.
Speaker 26: The Black of movement was shun these reptilian Jew hater white supremacist like Neanderthal Sneako. Neanderthal, But you look like a goblin first off. And I'm a white supremacist. Look at me, Look at me, white supremacist. I'm black, I'm part Asian. And you know what, you know that I might be part Jewish too, call me a jew haters that you think I hate myself. I'm a patriot, I've got first politically, I'm America first. This funny got His only argument is you're an anti semi.
Speaker 7: It doesn't hit it anymore.
Speaker 26: You're ruining it for the actual You're rooting it for every Jew, making it seem like you're always a victim, Like you're always crying out.
Speaker 7: You're an embarrassment. It's an absolute embarrassment.
Speaker 26: A big reason that so many of these way stakes are going towards Trump is because young men really turned out towards Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: I gotta give credit to Hated Ross.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I think that's about it with the the part that I wanted to show you. So there you go. Uh, anything else is a smurf. It's gargamel actually, except it's not tall. Why are we Why is this happening again? Why am I losing?
Speaker 17: Ah?
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta really step up my game here and get this new computer in here, which is going to be hell because all of my save files and everything else making making my thumbnails this stupid app that I have, Like if I'm on my laptop, even though it's saved supposedly on there, if it's not on the actual computer, it doesn't show up in the list of like because I use templates, right, So I have to put all of that crap onto the next computer if I'm going to do my thumbnails from there. It's gay.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: All my pictures, you know, I mean thousands of pictures I have and my my external hard drive is like a mechanical one, so it's like not it's failing a lot, and it's like a two terror by weds. Next time, I'm getting SSD external SATA.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: So there you go, So we gotta go. It's time to say goodbye for the summer. See you maybe this weekend, perhaps if I get my work done. I'm trying to do all of it today. I have orders of print I have, and I have a wholesale order to make. If I can get that all done by tomorrow sometime, that would be awesome, and then I will try to do one of these things. Did did did spectacles? Testicles? Well at watch If you've ever seen nuns on the rund, you know what I'm talking about. And uh, hopefully get the bio set up on my computer and get one step further. But hey, we do need other things to complete, so please if if you are able to, it is always helpful, useful and definitely appreciated. Okay, if you're over on FGJ Media, you can click this get otway, get out away. You can always click this g I right, yeah, and if you go over here, if you're in the wall, thing you'll see a shekel schmekel is three hours, feeds the cats for five having a porpoise, that's the one that looks like has a dolphin two quick for Haitians as a duck tells their cat about the a vase and then the cat being surprised. Fellow contributor producer status. If you guys want to do something over there, or you can always jump right over to bring and this brings you to Gibsen Goo. So that's the reduced goal, and that would help get things that are needed. Uh, like we need the software for the Daventry EOS, which I'm just gonna go break down and get the licensed copy. A couple other things, a couple of their software programs I need. I'm deciding on which one it is. And then if I if everything was ideal in the world, I get another m dot two s SD for storage, keep it off of the program file running SSD. Sharing them is say, but it's not the best way to do it. So there's that, you know. I mean, you could always just jump on tops, you could always jump on to the paper hell to I'm the Patreon right here. There is a PayPal at ball Busters. All rights Ballbusters at Outlook dot com. That's another way to do it. Buy me a coffee is buy me a coffee backslash ball Busters. It's all really easy to figure out, but Patreon has disguised the limits, so that one's different because I was kicked off Patreon before with the name, and I didn't want to give the same name so they could get me off again. So Patreon's right here. You click it and pick it bang, come on, move and there you go. There's some stuff I shared the other day. There's a great grease video that was the Europa I shared directly from the stream yard and there you have it, and then some before illc dot com. Now this is code victory because I don't I didn't write it out for the twelve percent off because I want people who are actually watching to know about it. It's holiday helper, all caps, no spaces for the twelve percent off. Okay. Doctor Manzo's direct link is also able to be found just by going here, and you'll find the try blue link here too, So you can go to doctor Glittin's and become a member there and get all the awesome benefits that go with along with that, or you can go over to doctor Manzo's site by clicking this, and you don't need to keep on couid anymore because it's all part of my affiliate link directly here. You need this to add right there. If you want the fifty percent off, you'll already be hooking up the affiliate link just by clicking it. But to get your fifty percent off, you have to use that ball Blosser's code and then try Winter Try Blue seventeen percent off these tinctures. I went over them a little bit yesterday on the show that I thought we were going to have doctor Glitten on, but he's still in the Mexico. I think he actually did start at Cartel, which is good. You know, sometimes you got to adapt to the climate. So it's all good. At least now I have a connect established a relationship ahead of time before he became a drug lord. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then as you're well, BB five for five percent off the supplements. There the book, the creatine and all the awesome freaking hot sauce that we discussed the history of in the beginning, and that's the Humsinger I discussed earlier. So here's the deal. Twelve ounce plastic shadowproof class or sorry shadow for chattfoof Class twelve violence plastic shadowproof bottles, which are do I have a picture of them in this one doesn't look like it. Here's the old Steward. That's the that's the thing I was talking about in the top three of like two hundred and eighty sauces, the Humsinger but by am twenty fifteen year old Hot Sauce Award winner proofing. I proof to myself just now that back when we could get that close without taking a swing at each other. It's kidding, uh yeah. But anyway, so the twelve ounce sizes right now are kind of in jeopardy because the distributor who gets there plastic from Canada Lovely didn't have any this past month and I'm running out. So I have a couple of twelve hounce glass but that's not the same, and the shipping weight is ridiculous because they add like another eight to ten ounces to the weight of the bottle, and the bottle like a glass bottle with six ounces of sauce in it, like six point two ounces of sauce or whatever. It's a little bit more six whatever point is. It's about thirteen fourteen ounces, So when you have a twelve ounce bottle, it almost weighs in the plastic. It almost weighs because the plastic weighs almost nothing, so it almost weighs as much as the glass six ounce. So when you have a glass twelve ounce, you're talking about over a pound per freaking bottle. And that makes shipping ridiculous. So that's why I don't do that. Plus it's, you know, a large piece of glass that you're trying to ship without people that they called, you know, throwers that stack shit. Even they suck that life. They don't care about your packages, so a lot of things come broken. So even though Rebecca is like amazingly good at doing that, so it doesn't happen. It's it's always nice to have the plastic. So hopefully I get an email here soon that I can order on because otherwise it's going to kind of put it damp around the holidays. Because this is I just promoted it on the website and the emailers and stuff like that, and anybody wants to be on the emailer list, send me an email to the Ballbusters and I'll do that. And I left out the link all day today for people if they want to come on the show and talk. And just so you know, I didn't actually get I didn't like specify that too deeply, so to tell group new about it. And I know the time of day and being a Friday is probably a little bit tough, But we'll try to do this again on a weekend. That way, maybe more people would want to, you know, share their thoughts. It's always me talking. We can have a conversation. That's cool. You can be the gust, all right, all right, until then, I hope everybody's holidays are going to be wonderful, and just hope everybody's doing well. I hope your families are doing well. And it's always nice to see, you know, like sneaker. Actually that puts me in a good mood, even though that's like irritation them saying what I'm what I'm really seeing is like admirable qualities in the person who's having it done to them. And I think it's cool to know that there's people like that out there that are still in existence and they're still produced, and they're younger, and that it's not a dying breed as much as you might think. And this is why I don't get in. I don't get into the this whole white supremacist bullshit because Sneako isn't. But he's a good individual, good human being. I don't. I've never thought in that way, and I won't ever be taught to think in that way. And I know that does. That wrote some fucking people wrong on a certain platform. But that's too fucking bad for those hosts. They can suck a dick alright bye.