Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for Visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Just a heads up. Our guest's opinions are their own and don't represent the host, producers or Paranormal World productions. This podcast is for entertainment only. We're here to explore ideas, not provide absolute truths or advice. Thank you for tuning in. Now, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
Speaker 1: Open up to an hot as.
Speaker 3: Youre there, something in the woods.
Speaker 4: Anato ty you what you're about to see?
Speaker 3: Or something in the woods.
Speaker 1: Knock in the park.
Speaker 3: Contanger by the Omen said, don't go outside, there's something near the woods tonight. I hear him knocking, shaking bushits foot, Prince Howlin on my long open up to an odyssey something.
Speaker 4: In the wood.
Speaker 1: If folks to walk on my guests to the show, it is Mark from California. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 4: Hey Brian, how you doing, Bud?
Speaker 1: I am good, I'm glad to have you. Let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What got you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 4: I saw the Patterson and Gambling film back in the sixty eight sixty nine somewhere around there in a little hometown theater in North Carolina. Went to school one day. I was in the fourth grade. You remember the legend of Boggy Creek. Okay, we went and saw that in nineteen seventy two. And in the nineteen seventy four I was in the fourth grade and I was telling one of the guys that I went to school with that we went and saw that movie. He said, we got one of them things out there at the city lake. They had chased my mama hanging out clothes one time. And I was like what he said, Yeah, we call it the shoe, I said, the shoe. Back then, Brian, it was a different time. My dad mom used to let me walk up there and go fishing. It was about a quarter of a mine, but I'd take my tackle box and bucket the minos and walk up down it's been some bass and bring them home. Every time I went up there, there was something in the woods. It was a heavy wooded area, very isolated. There was a few houses running, but all the neighbors knew of this thing that they called to shoot. Time goes on. Didn't think a whole lot about And then people was like Mark Leaves in Bigfoot. They thought I was a conspiracy theres So my dad, I guess it was in nineteen seventy nine. He got me a Winchester thirty thirty to go deer hunt. So we went to a place up there where I started seeing a lot of tracks Mount Creek up in theillerby North Carolina. As a matter of fact, he used to make fun. They said, well that ain't up but Andre the giant up there walking around barefooted leaving the Bigfoot tracks. Andrea had a ranch up there on Highway seventy three, right above where I hunted. It was called the AFJ Ranch. Andre, Frenchie and Jackie, and I met them all. He was really a humble fellow. He wasn't arrogant or anything. They were just some laid back people. They liked the privacy, but they would talk to you if they saw you. I was up there deer hunting that Christmas with my dad. And my dad parked at the gate where we hunted, and he walked down to a tree stand because he was going to hunt this clear cut and he said, Mark, why don't you going back in on the creek? Sit down? So I walked back there on my way back there, I started hearing something to my right and this is some thick woods to that area is thick. Whatever it was, I knew it was heavy because it was stepping on rotten pine trees and it was crunching them. I was like, dagg home, maybe there is a big foot up here. So I went down there and my dad started tooting the horn right before dark said come on out, boy, let's go. So when I was going out of there, that thing was following me back out. I don't know if it was stalking me or just watching me. I don't know what it was doing, but it made the hair stand up, I guess to see. That's seventy nine in nineteen eighty four. I graduated in nineteen eighty three. I don't know if you remember that book In Search of Bigfoot. A friend gave that to me, and he believed in him because he said he had saw at the Pdee River, and that's right there off Mountain Creek where we hunted. It fed into the p d River. Engineer that worked on the rail of my dad. His dad had a farm up there. That's the farmer was hunting on that day back in seventy nine, and they told me I can go there and hunt anytime, just a lot the gate back when I left, another guy was working with lived up there, right off what they call Holly Grove Church Road. And if you go to the end of holly Grove Church Roun, turn the left on the Grassy Island, that'll take you down the Mountain Creek Bridge. And there was a place up there called the High Watermark that was owned by the Pile Company, and so the dam was on the Pdee River. Terry the guy was working with, he said Mark. He said, Man in nineteen eighty one, we was up there catfishing at three o'clock in the morning on the Richmond County side of the dam. And he said, I drove my camaro up there, and he said, I always kept a shotgun with me, just cause the water boxins. So that's all they was worried about. They weren't worried about anything else other than water boxers. He said, about three point thirty he looked over on this little peninsula they caught it the beachs. People go out there and swim and camp out. He said. It was a full moon night in November and he said, Marc, I had Billy with men. He said, I looked over there and I saw these things down in there, and he said it looked gray to me. He said, dude, it was so big. He said, I knew what it was. He said, Billy, He said, man, look over there on that peninsula and tell me what And he said, Man, I'm looking right at it. He said, what is? He said, Man, just stay right here. So back then they were burning tires. That what they legal back then, So they had a tire fire going. Terry told me we got a double well or twelve games with double lock. Buggy only had two shells. He said, Marcau come in here. And he threw the gun up at the bigfoot and said it turned and looked at him and turned around and said it was like it was almost careful where it was stepping. And it walked back and turned back one more time and just disappeared into the woods. He said. Billy said, man, what in the world was that? He said that was a bigfoot man. But he said he was scared to shoot it because, he said, Mark, it was so massive. He said, I feel like I had a bb gun. He said, I didn't even feel safe for the twelve games. He said. We stayed there till sun up because we didn't want to leave. He said, I felt like I had a shot, and there was more than one day would have just killed us. That was his exact words. So he said, right before daybreak, he heard that thing catch a rabbit and it just squeezed the rabbit. You could hear the bones like you just ate a rabbit. I'll never forget him. Tell me that. A boy we were working with, said Mark much about Mountain Creek. I told him to farm a hunting on. He said, if you go down grass the island and go across Colmon Creek Bridge, he said, there's a place up there on the left he could hunt. He said, I kill all my deer in their mad He said, that's a good place to hunt. He said, hardly anybody ever goes back there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It was shotgun only you could carry rifles in there. So I went in there one day by myself, and I was looking down and I saw a track in there. I guess it was like twenty something inches and it was sunk down about two three inches in the mud. I sink down probably to about a half inch, so I knew whatever it was real heavy Michael Green with the Bigfoot Research Organization. I had called them, I made a report. I think I sent you that report, so they came up there. There was one of the guys in the group when we was walking back there, and I just felt something was off. It's like I just didn't trust him. It's like they just wanted to get my information to get me out of there. That was the feeling. Have you ever heard of Indian Mound, North Carolina. There's a place in the west Mount Gillion, but there's a little place up the I think they called that little river, but it feeds into the PD River, but it's Indian Mounds. So I've always heard that. Usually if there's an Indian Mound close by, there's a lot of sosquads. And we was up there riding around one day in a little place called Peak and they had these old steel metal bridges. I think they've got rid of most of them now. He said, it's right down to check Old Harvey out. And I said Harvey. They said, yeah, he's old hill Billy lives up here. He stays out here in a hen for on the creek. He said, they don't even have any electricity. I said, what, They just graduated school right re little Ford Pinto. So we went back there, and sure enough Parby was out there. He was almost literally like a faraoh. Heling, if you know what I'm saying. He was back was brother and there was a big old tobacco field out there behind where he was staying. But he was right on the creek. I said, man, what do you do when you have to use the bathroom and take a bath? He said, I go to the creek. They said, man, I was down there last night and that big old hairy thing come back. I said what he said, yeah, Man, everybody thinks I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: He said, you see that Thebaca barn out there, And there was the back of barn, and I saw the roof and the loft up above it. It was about twelve feet. He said, Man, that thing was out there the other day when I was walking in here. He said that the thing was above that roof, so it was taller than twelve feet. They said, man, I think ran me out the creek. Brick said, you keep bad attensing him. Man, he was about half crazy down here and living with no electricity. Ain't got no sense. I was like, I don't know man. Some got him rapped up. As time progresses, let's get up to two thousand and four. I getting the heavy equipment action that left me disabled. I was getting workers come and they cut it off. I had custody of my son. I was raising my son. He was in high school. They cut my chick off and I didn't get any assistance or anything. I didn't get tyles worn out there. I just took care of my son and I worked all the time. So I told him, I said, but I don't have to go kill us a deer. I said, if I killed one, I'm gonna need you to come up there and drag it out for me. He said, okay, BUY said, I go up there. I go to that place I was telling you about on the high Watermark. I sent you pictures of this place. That day I went in there. I had been talking with a girl down in Florida. I had sent her to some of the pictures I sent you because she had saw a bigfoot down in Florida, a place called I think it was Brownville. It was on the west coast side, on the Guff of Mexico side of Florida. They lived over on the Crystal River. She said, Mark, me and my husband sawing them things in a swamp that we go in. He was standing about four feet above the cattails. And we know that there's twelve foot gators in there. No man would have been in there, and a sued as hot as it was Florida like North Carolina's got the humidity. But she said they had these things called no siems, some kind of little bug you can't see, to just tear you up. She said, please send me the pictures because we've seen one. I want to see them. And she said, the next time you got deer hunting, take me some pictures of the area that you are hunting because I want to see them too. I said, okay, I took those pictures. I told you I'm not tech savvy. I don't own a TV or a computer. It's my phone. Back then I did have a computer, and one of my friends come over. He built a computer for me and my son. He said, Mark, you got any pictures you want to put on a thumb drive. I was like, what I said, wants a throng drive? And he said it's the thing I could stole you pictures on that you want to save man, and you can get them printed off whenever you want to. Brown He put those things on the thumb drive. Now I moved across the street. When I got customed my son. I bought a piece of land. And I think you've got the pictures of that too. You see how would it is now one hundred The fish doll over there and my creek on my property ran into the lake. But the lake ran into It'scott Creek. The runs all the way down to the p D River, And there's something about that PDA River. They had seemed to congregate all along those banks, and I do believe they traveled the creeks. We was down there one day at the creek, and I had a big old pit bull and a Carolina doll. A guy from Georgia, he was an archaeologist. Somebody told me that he had a dog. He was getting rid of them. I was trying to find one, and I had never heard of anybody having a Carolina dog. A veterinarian told me about him. He brought me that dog from Georgia and they moved to Ashfield, North Carolina, to some kind of retirement community. In his life, but they couldn't have pets, so Katie and Hanks that was the pit bull. One day they took off down to Mint Creek and they both stopped dead in their tracks. I never heard a noise. I don't know what was going on, but they both turned around. They come back. They was both shaking. Both of the dogs were shaking. I told my son about it. I don't know what they saw down there, I said, but whatever it was that shook both of them up, he said, let's go down there. So we went down there and man, there was two sets of tracks and one was like, like I said, twenty something. I got my foot beside the track to show how big it was. I took two different pictures of tracks down there at the creek and it was far packed clay. There was black mud at the creek. But where I took the picture with my camouflaged crops ons, that was pretty hard. So we seen it. My son's like, I wonder if that's what come up and stormed it at the window. One night we were standing there while we was getting everything done getting electricity and all ran to the house. Were just camping out in the house. Some people wouldn't come under and steel stuff that they was working on structure site and some walked up to the window. We had a cooler and a coal and one of them little beds blew up eds. We had temporary power, so he was still playing Xbox all night. About four o'clock in the morning, he nudges me. I'm on the little couch in there, he said, budd, he said, and something blue like a horse snorts all I can compare it to. But it was bigger, if that makes sense. Whatever it was above that window. So we went out there, and it had to be twelve feed or taller. Didn't see me. Tracks My son was playing baseball. He had a ball game one night and one of my friends called. I said, hey, man, you care if I go down there? You hang out that We hit landers down there and stuff. And we got down and sit and just to shoot the breeze and hang out, cook out. And I said, no, man, make yourself at home. Brother, I said, just lock the gate. I said, we'll get the gate when we come, because I didn't want people riding up when I wasn't there. So he pulled in there and he was to say, let's ride down there and see David, I said, I said, we rode down there. He said, you win your ball game? Boy? He said yeah. He said what you got all your guns out for? He said, Man, I don't know what the world was going on out here, brother. He said, something come down and through them woods over there, and it was tearing down trees. It sounded like a bulldogs were tearing up stuff. And then it started throwing these big old white rocks over here. Brian, I'm talking about big white court rock I could pick because I'm disabled, but they were heavy.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more. Sasquatch out to see. We're right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: He said, whatever it was chunking them rocks in that beaver pond like they were pebbles, He said, one lady right here beside the truck. I knew then. Shortly after that encounter, I had a girl come out there one night. We was cooking out on my little Sunday. She said, Mark, I don't know what's going on, but there's something over there behind that tree. It's got a big red eye and it keeps looking out at me. I said what she said? Yes, she said, when I tell you to turn around, I want you to turn round. She said, go ahead, and I turned around and showing up about twelve feet tall over there on the bank and the pines. It leaned out. There's a bunch of puns, and it leaned out and looked, and then it went back and I saw it. I said, I saw the red glowing eye. I remember hearing several people say, that's the only time I ever seen that. So I knew something was going on. She remember the thumb drive I was telling you about. We uploaded those pictures. One day, my buddy come down their Kyle, We just lost him. Rest his soul. I know that Wan since I was twelve years old. Good guy. He pulled those pictures up and he said, hey, you go here, this is how you work the thing. My mom came down, she had Houston, and they came in and I was going through them pictures and my mama said, what the world's at right there beside that tree. Now, my mom, seventy some years old at the time, saw it. I said, good lord, Mama. I said, my friend Andrew had done and farther wanted me to take some pictures. I said, I believe that's what was leaving the tracks up there at Mountain Creek where I was hunt. So that was like two thousand and eight. When I took them pictures. We uploaded them in twenty ten. Then I hunted up there after that, and I kept seeing tracks. One day I walked in there right and I saw another fresh track. Dude, I had ganged so much weight. I was like five hundred and sixty seven pounds. It was embarrassing I'd got so big, but I was having to hunt for food. I don't know if you know much about hunting, but my lawyer told me. He said, he said, with your Andrews. He said, if you're going to be dealing, you need to get you up. But now he's super black Eagle. He said, it's got the lowest free coal of any twelve games. He said, I know because I've had Rotator concerned. He said, you can do it because I shoot three and a half inch bucks out and I said, okay, so they're a little pricey. But it didn't get me one. So I got my limit every year up there. That's why I was telling you about One day I saw that big track. That's the biggest track I'd ever seen. But on the way in there, Brun it looked like something had killed a wild hog. We got a bunch of wild hogs up there. It literally squeezed, is what it looked like. It squeezed at the death because there was a track of feces. I know that sounds gross, but it was just like eight feet square and blood everywhere, and something had ate a possum and part of the possum's face was laying on right there where the hog was killed. So I won't come back there. And I see that track, and I caught my buddy told me his dad was a doctor. He said, next time want of the tracks, you call me. I'm gonna come and take a picture of it. I said, okay, So I called it now he had to come thirty minutes away. So I said, you know what, I'm gonna call it the Wildlife Resource Commission and tell them. So I called Wildlife Resource Commission. They had a guy up and a biologist up in Albamore, North Carolina, and he worked with the North Carolina Wildlife Resource Commission. But he was up there trying to think of that state park there at Montgomery County. There's a big park at the Worrie National Force. So I called him and they said, we'll send somebody down. So he called me. His name was Bill. Him and my buddy got there by at the same time. They come up there and they saw the track. They took pictures of the track and measured and it was twenty something inches long. Bill said, Mark, he said, let me show you something. He said, I'm a professional. He said, I'm a wildlife biologist. And he picked the leaf up that was in the track. But like I said, I was five hundred sixty seven pounds and I was thinking down maybe a half inch. This thing was real. I knew that was somebody way back there beside the river with a bunch of weight on him. They can fake tracks enough. So he said, let me tell you, He said, I see these things all the time that you wore, and that's the force. But if I was to say that it is what it is, he said, I wouldn't have a job. He said, but that deer track under that leaf. I said, yes, sir. He said, that's what they call a contaminated track. It's almost like the government in the state agencies have made up rules to keep anybody from identifying the stuff. I kept hunting up there, and I went back a few days later, and I was back there on that same thing, because that's why I killed every deer right there in that one spot. They come across that off that little island, or going through the island, and I would just call somebody. They'd come drag it out for me and haul it down to the processing for me. In South Carolina, I was sitting there and I've never seen anything like this in my life. Over there in the briar thicket across the little swamp where I was hunting, there was an eyeball. It was white, but it was bigger than a softball, and it kept blinking. And I'm like what I said, man about irons playing tricks on me. The only thing I could think is it was one laying on the ground in the brush. Eyes during the day were bright. I know it sounds crazy, but it looked like big, like almost mechanical eyes blinking. I went back that next morning. I got there early, and I I don't the high that plain of other than I always kept a pistol with me for hogs, and I kept wanting my backpack too. I had a twelve gage, but I you went into a pack of hogs, you better have a little something with you. When I apartment truk at the gate and it started to walk back to it. Bron I had to walk around this little mountain. It was a mountain that went away, a big old mount that they caught a mount creek. I was walking back there, and I just got this eerie feeling. Man. I looked up there and I had just got me a brand new pair of glasses. I don't have to wear glasses anymore. But I don't know why. I had a revision, but it corrected itself. But I couldn't see speedling it signs back then, so I had to get glasses, and I had just got these glasses. I took my glasses up, my white miyes and put them back on the look there and I said, dag on, that looked like that thing in that picture that was laying on the ground under that tree that day, all white mines again and put it back up. I don't know why it was laying on the ground, but I know that there was no way a human could have went up that grade where it was laying on that ground. There's no possible way that it could have. And people was like, ay, that Mark's crazy. He believes he's seeing big but he's seeing tracks, and why is it only him? Why does he only see one track here in one track there. I can't explain all that, but I know what I've seen when it gets back to the tracks. There was one track that I was wanting to send you that was in the backyard. I had just bought a load of dirt from a guy named Mark. My brother was going to fill in some holes in his dog lots. He had a pit bull out there on a chain. And my mom said, we moved out there in nineteen seventy six, and in nineteen seventy seven she swears up down that she saw one standing out there where that dog was. I was like, Mama, I don't know. She said, look like that bigfoot thing that we saw on TV. Because we had a big sliding glass back door off the Sunday how about I think it was twenty and twenty one. My mom was still alive. He had that dog chained up out there, and my brother called me up. He was upset, and I said, we're from He said, some killed Oreo. I said what he said, Yes, some killed Warrior. He said, Raymond's board lives across the road over the behind the woods. He said, some killed all six of his pit bulls, and I said, Jim, I remember that, and I said, I'll be up there in a minute. I got my truck, drove up there, and something had twisted that dog's head around. It broke its neck. He was stiff, and then I knew what it was. And then when I went the head out, I saw that track beside that dirt mounted it like it walked down there to look at their house. I remember Raymond was an engineer on the railroad with my dad. Now, the creek that ran beside my house, the middle of the creek was my property line. So it went up to a community where David Raymond's son lived, champion pit bulls and whatever. They killed two of them brown and then it come back four days later and killed the other four. I talked to one of the deputies that went over. He said, MARKO, all I continue, and said those dogs were pulled apart, limb from limb and their heads were pulled off. I was like, and they were saying that a black bear did it, because I had black bears come through my property or a mountain lion. So that's just some of the counters that I had. I knew a girl up and all would be right there close to where I hunt. And she was going to her uncle's house. He had a bunch of chicken houses up there on the road coming in to where you had to turn right to go to where I hunt. I told her about it, and she said, Mark, I know they're real. She said that when it snowed, my uncle called me one way to go to the chicken houses with him. I rode up there with him, and she said there were some big foot tracks in the snow. And I said, I know you're not lying. And that creek was just right across the street from the chicken houses, Mountain Creek they called an old place called the Pothole. I'm talking to an ambulance driver who used to be a He was a Vietnam Vet. He told me on Highway seventy three, right there, close to where I was hunting, close to the Indian mount He said, Mark, I got a call. He said, back then, they have these old Bodyville station wagons. He said, that's the first job he got when he got out of Vietnam. Said that he picked the lady up and her husband and there wouldn't room in the back for her to ride back there with her husband and the other guy that helped him load him up. So she rode up front with him. So he said, back then the ambulace has had these stroke lights that would light up the road way down the road. Like I said, this is in the seventies. Thing. You said, that thing had a full fifty five or something like that, and it's some kind of big motor. He said. You know how the those cars used to float, he said, because it's a real old country road, he said, Mark, he said, my strug lights started lighting something up. I thought it was a cow. I had started slowing down like a cow standing on the side of the road that was on the bank. And he said, when I got closer, I could see he won't He said, a big foot. They said, I knew what the hell it was? He said, that thing, He said, it stepped off that bank onto the road and two steps he was into the woods and he said he just kept going and he said, he didn't say nothing. He said, he said that. Lady said, mister, what was that? He said, did you see it? He said, yes, I did. What was that? He said, ma'am, I don't know, so I don't think all these people just saying this stuff in the evidence that I've seen. Also, if you go down Holy Grove Church Road and turn left to go where I used to hunt up there at Mountain Creek, that boy Terry told me that there's some caverns in there that nobody knows about. I never went in the experienced that explored it. Have you ever heard of Campa Calls Special Forces Base part of Fort Brad, North Carolina. It's in five counties there. I was talking to a guy, he was in the Army, and he was talking to a guy who camped died up there, and he said one come through that he was sleeping in his car on Drowning Creek and he said it sounded like a hideous monks or said the thing cross Grounding Creek. He said the next morning when he got up where that thing went through the brush, it just cleared out the brush so it could get up on the bank. Another time, we were fishing at the PD River catch a striped bass, and we pitched the tent. That guy was fishing with his girlfriend was supposed to come up and hang out with us that night because we was gonna fish all day. The next day didn't go win because he had to work that night, so he didn't care. He just loved to fish. So we was up there and he got drunk. I had my dog Buck with me while I was getting firewood and pine cones. He was down there fishing that thing that he was deaf, and his right here he cut here. He's got his right ear toward us, fishing that way. My dog takes off after something bro and whatever it was, I kid you not. It was shaking the ground. The ground was vibrating. It was so heavy, and you could tell it was on two feet, but I couldn't see it. So I don't know if there's something to them, maybe being inter dimensional beings or whatever. He stood up, he said, what the hell was that? Now he's down at the river. I'm up there getting pine cone stuff to build a fire there, And I said, man, I didn't see anything. I said with a book to go. I had a three fifty seven and a forty caliber that I kept in my backpack when I was fishing the camp because I knew there was hogs up there. But I was down there catfishing when his girlfriend came up, and then she left, and he said, right back to the boat landing with us, I said, we all got in the boat, told me and hers I was scared. Man, I ain't never been in a boat at night. There's logs everywhere out there. But that guy knows that river like the back of his in it. So we go back. He finished the drink, he passed out. Man, he'storing so loud. I was like, my god, man, ain't gonna wake people up on those side of the place. So two o'clove in the morning. Something comes through there and I'm on the ground. Adult book slam beside me. I'm in my sleeping bag. He's out. Man, I hear this the most hideous monster sounds I've ever heard in my life. And the thing hits the god where to the storm fly on top of the tent. So it's standing to let the My dog shaking, bucks just shaking. He's just I cut a little bit one of the little pen likes that I had a flashlight. I grabbed my guns up my backpack and the fire had back burned out the campfire that we had one out there, but I had plenty of stuff to throw wan it. I just had to get out there where this thing was so I wash that tent man, and I have that forty in my right hand and that three fifty seven in my left hand. And I go out there and I tied the flap up, and I said, come on buck. The dog would not He just laid there shaking on my sleeping but he would not come out of the tent. So I threw some stuff on the thing, and I said, Steven stick. I kept trying to wait, Steven. He wouldn't get up. So I stayed up all night till sunrise. We went down there and something had drugged the cougar off the boat. Some got the cooglar out of the boat and drug it up on the bank or set it up there on the bank. I told Steven, I said, man, I know you're gonna think I'm crazy, but some whatever that was. When I was laying on the ground, just from the noise where it was coming from above me, I knew it was way all of the tenth. There was one more guy. He was a marine that done at camp. Was young North Carolina. I don't know if you ever heard of that, but he's done. His name is Daniel. He was talking about he heard something when they was doing maneuvers at Port Bragg, and he believes it was a big foot. So just too much stuff, too many people. And it seems like there are more and more sightings. The pictures I sent you where I was hunting, that's just years and years of seeing tracks up there. And saw a track at my buddy's house on the corner of Holygrove Church Road. Some stepped over you know what, the horse fence, says Brouh, the big horse fence, real heavy doogie stuff. It stepped over the fence and bentett. And where it bent the fence, there was just one track, but it was huge and it was down in the grass that had the grass pressed down Centerpete we saw several tracks up there in his grass around his pond. I saw one, and I saw that ie shine there at my house that time. But other than that, just the stories of the animals. And I did one time hunting on Colman Creek. Before I went up to my stand. One of my Buddiesho had built a tree stand down there.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We're right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: And the name was robbed there, he said, Mark me and Jeff cording hunt all the time. We built your tree stand. If you want to go sit in it, you hunt up there anytime you want to. He said, matter of fact, there, we'll have three up there, so we may be hunting. He said, just if you pull up, you hunt. You say, our card just took the horn. Windn't over shoot, I said. I. So I go in there. Nobody was there. I hear the dogs running over there on the backside, and it was cold. It was like nine degrees It was cold. And when I was walking in there, I had seen a tree that has bent over. Something had laid a deer up on top of that tree that was bent over. Because there was deer here all over that tree, I was like wow. So I was sitting there hunting, waiting on the dogs. It was so miserable. I had insulated boots and everything that was right beside that creek, so it felt older than what it normally would be. I never saw it, but something jumped in that creek, and I was like, maybe that's the deer. I've never heard of deer make that kind of a splash in a creek. It was just too big of a splash to be a deer. But I never saw anything. I went back a few days later, and I don't know if it was from where that thing had walked down the creek or what, but you could see an impression down in the rock into bedrock of the creek with the clay, and clay was oozing up out of the things. I might have just missed it, but you could see where it had pressed a track in the rock under the water there. The water was so clear, so I believe there may be a family of them up that way. To be honest with you, that's about what I got right up. If I started writing stuff down. I need to organize it better. I had a girl that was going to help me. It's good and stuff like that, so I'm sorry that I wasn't better prepared. I tried to be. It's all good.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to a couple of the situations. I want to talk about. Something that has really stuck out to me recently is the glowing eyes. That doesn't compute to me. It doesn't make sense because there's very few things in the natural world that have the ability to do that. But I've seen it myself. Plenty of people have described it to me in interviews. Let's talk a little bit about that. You've hunted all your life out in the woods. You've seen bear, hogs, you name it, you've seen it, You've seen eyeshine. What do you make of this glowing eye stuff? Does that tell you that there may be something more to these creatures than just flesh and blood.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you asked me that I've often wondered. I studied the Bible a lot. I believe that they may be those giants that were mentioned in Genesis six. But most people, like Mark, you really lost your mind. Now. But if they were some kind of celestial being that bred with a woman, is it possible? That's what it is. That's just my intake. I know one thing I wanted to tell you. The Sierra Nevada sounds that guy recorded, Yes, I can't remember his name, but one morning I got up. You know, we was living in Hamlet, North Carolina then, and we was behind the railroad. The idea hunted over there to on a farm that a guy that worked on the railroad had. Now, there was a lot of woods over there, and that's right there close to Camp MacCall. The Special Forces say, there's a lot of wooded area. There a lot of US restricted. I've often wondered if maybe the military has got something to do with them, because it seemed to be around a lot of military bases. It was like five o'clock in the morning. I always go get up and go walk and take my son to the gym with me, and then I'd go to work drop him off that caach. So I let him sleep and I got out. Me and Buck started walking. It was like five o'clock and we was walking through this section called Raintree, real nice neighborhood, a bunch of railroad men, nice houses. Brian. This thing led out one of them yells like the Balby Creek Indo Nit Sierra Nevada sounds. My dog started whimpering. Literally, he got behind me. Now I had my forty with me. I always walked with my forty because I knew there were mountain lions out there. So whatever that was, the vocal was so loud that as far as you could hear, dogs when they heard that sound, all the dogs in that neighborhood went crazy, just as far as you could hear. And one morning I walked outside to take my pit bull out. It's like four o'clock, and I had a little voice that debated recorder, and I heard them down there in that thing doing the woops. You've heard the woop sounds, they mean they was whooping. So I got that recorder and recorded it. Now, I don't know where that little thing is. If I ever find that and can play it, that'll blow some people's minds because you can hear it just a plain as day. There was like one at the bottom of my creek, and there were some down near the lake, and they was like they was talking to each other. But getting back to the eyes, what do you think about it? Maybe being the giants of Genesis six that Redwood women.
Speaker 1: Had conversations with people about to neffle them. I have a hard time getting there because I think these things evolved or I think they're their own thing. I think at some point in time I thought they were probably Austraglapithosyne, thought they might be some even related to, if not Gigantopithecus offshoot. Those kind of things make more sense to me because I am a very flesh and blood belief right. However, I've seen the eye glow myself.
Speaker 4: That's where I lose credibility with people. They're like, Mark, you've lost your mind. Like I said, it was huge run and it was twelve feet up. It was on that hill where the pine thicket was. It never was aggressive, because I've heard these things are super fast. I just met a girl from Ashville, North Carolina. I think she said she was Spruce Pine, North Carolinia. Just met her here in northern California. What's to Dodds? I said, what brings out here to Northern California? She said, we lost everything. Our house is underwater. She said, me and my brother come out here. So we got to talking. When I first got here last year, I was near the Sacramento River and I met a girl out there that was a real estate agent. I saw two tracks coming up off the Sacramento River. Ryan Again, there's no way humanly possible a man could have made that climb, even though it was in a real wooded area off the river. There was a little park there and there was a cement, but it ended a sidewalk ended right there beside the river. Right on the other side of the sidewalk were two tracks twenty something inches long and they was on hard rock, but there was a little gravel in there and you could see the toads. I could see it this plain as day. And the next day when I was walking, there was a maintenance building over there. They had a paved road that went in between two fields. There was a deer eating to the bone. I've never seen anything like that. I don't know that was that deer that I saw that day. And now I heard they got codies, hogs and wolves, mountain lions. What could it be? But I did see the two tracks coming out of the Sacramento River. And then that lady, the real estate agent, she said, we was at Mount Shasta. She said, I went up there one day with a client. She said we found the track. We was up there hiking and she said, we found the track, and I took the picture. She sent it to me. Something happened with my pictures. I was going to send you that picture too. Matter of fact, I contacted her and asked her to send me again. But she probably just forgot or don't care. But I did say the track, it was a track.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to a couple of the instance as you mentioned. I think one of them was somebody had told you about some sounds vocalizations and the other time you had heard them as well while you were camping. Can you talk a little bit more in detail about the kind of noises they're making, the kind of vocalizations that you've heard.
Speaker 4: The one that I heard at the river that was above my tent, it sounded like the biggest demon. Now I can't even I can't even come whin. They're close to it. Man. It was so bad that my Carolina dog Buck, I had a male dog named Buck, That's who I had with me. He was shaking in that tent. My buddy was passed out snoring, and that didn't decur this thing. They wasn't worried about us. I tell you that I went out there. I was scared to death, and I'm not gonna lie that. I did have two guns with me, but my dog would not come out of that tent. I tried, I said, come on, but I put the little pin flashlight out. Come on. He just shaken uncontrollably. The sounds that I heard when I was over there behind the railroad in Hamlet, North Carolina, right there rain tree development that was like kind of like Boggy Creek. That guy that was at camp called a Special Forces base, he said, the one that walked by him, it sounded like a monster's what he said. It was ill, he said. And when it crossed Granted Crest got alligators, water moccasins, he said, they crossed. He said. Over there it was so thick, the brush, the briers and stuff. He said, somebody took a bulldozer through there, just cleared it out so much and went up through the hoops that I heard of my creek were like the whoops that you hear, and they were loud. I tell you something that's just came to mind. H I just turned sixty minutes. The things I haven't been taking a little more Rosemary man get membery back. I noticed a lot of times at night at my house when I would come in, something would whistle, whistle, literally like a human. Do you read much front all the time? Okay? Have you ever read this book? I have not.
Speaker 1: I have it, but I haven't read it.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you that right there, this is a Big Foot by Tom Burnett and Rob Riggs. Now he was over there in the mountains of North Carolina. You need to read that book. Brother. Let me tell you everything that it's all my confirmations have come from that book right there, because I know that he experienced some of the same stuff. You'll probably read that more than once, but it is a good book. I'm not getting paid to say that. But my friend here's my caregiver. She sent me that book where I came and she said, market there's a lot of sightings out here to Patterson Gimlet Films right over there, clam and Falls. I think that's several hours, but I plan on going up there one day. But I do know there's a lot of sightings around the Mount Shasta. I think David seen them. They've seen them everywhere now a lot of Arizona. Have you heard anything about some people think that diggs or dog men. What do you think about that? I think they're two different creatures.
Speaker 1: I think there's some misidentifications going on in the past. I think people have probably seen a sasquatch and mistaken it for something else, like a dog man. To me, dog man just doesn't compute either. It's very difficult for me to wrap my brain around how that exists.
Speaker 4: Bear maybe from some of these labs that they got, like Plumb Island. You've heard of all the creatures that washed up on shore over there.
Speaker 1: Since Mark brought it up, I just have to break into the conversation for a moment to talk about Plumb Island. This place has been the subject of mystery, intrigue, and no small amount of speculation for decades. Officially, it's home to the Plumb Island Animal Disease Center, a US government research facility focused on protecting America's livestock from foreign animal diseases. Unofficially, well, that's where the story gets a whole lot more interesting. Plum Island is an eight hundred and forty acre land mass located about one and a half miles off the northeastern tip of Long Island, New York, near Orient Point. It is part of Suffolk County and sits just a short distance across the water from Connecticut. The island is heavily restricted, with the US Department of Homeland Security controlling access. The only way to reach it is by authorized ferry or aircraft. An entry is strictly limited to government personnel, scientists, and approved workers. Since the nineteen fifties, Plum Island has been home to the Plum Island Animal Disease Center, a government research lab originally operated by the US Department of Agriculture. It was established in nineteen fifty four to study highly contagious livestock diseases like foot and mouth disease, African swine fever, and rinderpest. In two thousand and three, control of the facility was transferred to the Department of Homelands Security given its importance to national security and food supply protection. According to government records, Plumb Island's main function is to research and contain foreign animal diseases that could devastate American agriculture. One of the lab's primary focuses has been foot and mouth disease, or FMD, a highly contagious virus that affects cattle, sheep, pigs, and other cloven hoofed animals. The US has remained free of FMD since nineteen twenty nine, thanks in part to the research and biosecurity measures developed at Plumb Island. However, because of the facility's work with dangerous pathogens, security is incredibly tight. The island operates under Biosafety Level three containment, meaning strict protocols are in place to prevent any accidental release of pathogens. There is also no public access, even journalists and researchers have had a hard time getting a look at what goes on inside. For decades, rumors have swore world about what else might be happening on Plum Island beyond standard agricultural research. Some of the most persistent theories suggest that the lab has been involved in bioweapons research, genetic experiments, and even bizarre animal human hybrid testing. One of the most widely discussed theories involves doctor Eric Traub, a former Nazi scientist who allegedly worked for the US government under Operation paper Clip, a program that brought German scientists to the US after World War II. Traub specialized in biological warfare and tick born diseases, and was supposedly connected to Plum Island's early research. Some theorists claim his work may have contributed to the spread of lime disease, which was first identified in nearby Lime, Connecticut in the nineteen seventies. Some believe the bacteria that causes lime burelia burgdorfery may have originated from experiments on Plum Island and was accidentally released into the local tick population. One of the most infamous events connected to Plumb Island occurred in two thousand and eight, when a bizarre unidentified creature washed ashore in Montalk, New York. The creature had strange features, including what appeared to be a beak like mouth and decayed flesh, leading to wild speculation that it was the result of genetic experimentation on Plum Island. Dubbed the Montalk Monster, the carcass gained national attention, and conspiracy theorists pointed to the island secrecy as evidence that something unnatural had escaped. Scientists and skeptics, however, argue that the Montalk Monster was likely just a decomposed raccoon, dog or coyote that had been bloated and distorted from time in the water. In twenty ten, yet another strange discovery occurred, this time a human like body washed up on Plum Island itself. The badly decomposed corpse was said to have elongated fingers and an unusual skull shape, sparking even more speculation about government experiments. Authorities, however, quickly dismissed it as a drowning victim who had drifted in from elsewhere. Some theorists claim that Plumb Island is secretly working on bioengineered viruses. And other deadly pathogens, with some even suggesting it could be a modern day version of Unit seventy three to one, Japan's infamous World War II biowarfare research facility. The island's extreme secrecy, combined with past government involvement in questionable experiments such as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study and mk Ultra, fuel speculation that something sinister is happening behind closed doors. In twenty thirteen, the federal government announced plans to close the Plumb Island facility and move operations to the National Bio and Agro Defense Facility in Manhattan, Kansas. This new facility will be even more secure, with biosafety Level four labs, meaning it will be capable of handling the most dangerous pathogens known to mankind. However, as of twenty twenty five five, Plumb Island remains operational, and questions linger about what will happen to the island once the facility shuts down. Despite plans to sell the island to private developers, environmentalists and historians have pushed for it to become a nature preserve or protected site. Some fear that classified research may have left behind dangerous contaminants or biological hazards, making the land permanently unsafe. Whether Plumb Island is simply a high security agricultural research center or something much more sinister, one thing is certain. It has been a magnet for conspiracy theories and secrecy for decades. The combination of government control, restricted access, and bizarre discoveries in the surrounding area only adds to the mystery. Was Plum Island ever involved in bioweapons testing? Did Nazi scientists help shape its early research? Could it be the origin of lyme disease, or even home to failed genetic experiments. The truth may never be fully known, but as long as secrecy surrounds the island, the speculation will continue. Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: I will tell you this now. I've seen this one on us When we was out there at Camp McCall one day fishing, a snake went across the road where they do to see her training for the green breads out there. You had to get a permit and a fishing license to fish out there. This snake goes across the road. It was about eight feet long and it literally looked like a sea snake mixed with a black mamba. Even the guy that was with me, he was a green braid, he said, Mark, he said that snake looks like it's been in a bread with another word. I said, that looks like a mamba and a sea snake, because it had like an eel tel like a sea snake. I don't know, man, who knows what they're doing in these lab.
Speaker 1: The good old US government. There is no telling, my friend. I'll tell you, brother, Mark, I really appreciate you coming on the show man and sharing your experiences. I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 4: You too, brun. Like I said, if I get some more stuff you want, need to just email you and I'll try to have it better laid out if you want. But I hope this works good way. I enjoy listening to you podcast. I appreciate you doing a because I love listening to stuff. I enjoy your channel.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it very much, my friend.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, it's nice making you brun. They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be out that joy, this chod, that chid, everything calling right by ring back for joy from me, joy staying right. You come in right away, steps, steps, steps, steps.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 3: Not talk about the names still stand. Pass States and Thames
Speaker 4: Used THESS