Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. I'm Martin Willis your host. And before I forget, I want to thank you all for being here watching live in chat and all that your questions are always great, Always glad to have you here. So tonight's guest is Christopher Noel and he holds a master's degree in philosophy from Yale very great amazing school and an MFA from Vermont College of Fine Arts, where he taught for twenty years.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: We'll be discussing a lot of different things, but UFOs and consciousness. That's kind of where I want to go because I'm trying to understand the connections and how all that works. So we'll see where it goes the conversation goes, but that's kind of what I'm interested in the most. But again, we'll see what happens during this conversation. So before we began, I'd like to take a look at what is coming up. I am honored to have the one and only in Shaq Vla coming up. I have to tell you it was great honor for my producer and I to get invited to his home for lunch last year. You can see this picture of us in San Francisco. That was a lot of fun. And also it was just an amazing conversation all day. And when Shaq turned to me and said to me, what do you think is really going on? I was amazed by that question. It was kind of surreal. But I'm really happy that he decided to reach out to me and is going to be on the show this Thursday. So that's eight pm Eastern. I don't miss that one. And speaking of Donna, she was able to meet Captain Kirk recently the other day and to get this nice picture with him William Shatner, So I thought that was a lot of fun. So here we go into what is going on next Tuesday, and that's Eastern always at eight pm Eastern. My Scott, my guest is Scott Gearin. I met him out at Contact in the Desert. He's the author of Hiding in Playing Sight. It's a book about unidentified phenomena in our upper atmosphere. It's a lot of pictures, very interesting. Scott is a remarkable guy as far as a survival story and things that he's done in the military. During a training mission with an Elite Navy sealed team, another jumper crashed through his parachute canopy. This was an accident, of course, struck him in the head, knocked him completely unconscious, and he spiraled for more than three thousand feet. He hit the ground at over one hundred miles an hour, and somehow he is still here to tell the story. I think it's just an amazing thing. Maybe it helped him to be unconscious on the way down instead of tensing up or whatever. People do that to make things worse for them when they hit the ground. So next Thursday, I will be at the Muffon Symposium getting ready for that. I'm helping behind the scenes, but I did plan a show at eight pm Eastern and that'll be I'll be joined by a great Australian UFO researcher who's known for his great FOYA document research, Grant Levic. He'll be on during that time. I'll try to be in the chat room if I can. I had to pre record that with him because of the time difference and all that. So if you happen to be attending the Mufon Symposium, I will be there and I would love to say hello. I always like meeting up with the listeners of the show. I'm going to be working a panel and a few other things as a moderator, that type of thing. But you can always reach out to me if you're there, Martinette podcastufo dot com. And it's really excited to meet Alex Dietrich and you can get one day passes. There is the Saturday pass only. They have day passes only, and she's going to be speaking on Saturday. Should be really interesting to meet her. Okay, be sure to visit to visit podcastufo dot com. This week's fascinating blog by Charles Lear all his historic research that he does is a nineteen sixty four UFO and humanoid report. This has nothing to do with Scoro, even though it was the same year this SoCoRo incident. This happened on April twenty fourth, and nineteen sixty four, New York farmer Gary Wilcox reported and encountering an egg shaped craft also same as Socora, and two four foot humanoids also as Secora. But the humanoids, according to his report, claim to be from Mars, and I guess that's probably not so. Now let's welcome our guest tonight, Christopher Noel, for a conversation. As I said, about all aspects of the phenomenon, including consciousness. Christopher, welcome, Hey there, glad to be here.
Speaker 3: Martin.
Speaker 4: I've watched you for a long time and I saw you.
Speaker 3: You got a choice seat at the Was it a David Grush.
Speaker 2: One, that's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you and I forget who you were buddying up with.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Chris, Chris, Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Got in there? Were you the last ones to get in?
Speaker 2: We were. Christ was the last one.
Speaker 1: My producer and I were the the and Chris were the last three people in the door.
Speaker 2: They almost didn't get in.
Speaker 1: If I didn't scare someone off the cut in line, we would have never gotten in.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 4: So it's good all these three years, three years later, let's see how much progress we have made and to be able to meet you and talk with you. And I'm glad that Jacques Devla is not. It is only two days away from in the future from me, because you know what they say in showbiz, never follow animals, children or Jacques Vla. So I'm happy to be placed here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So I have to you have your Yelle, such a great school of a friend that went there. So you have your master's in philosophy and Is this a lifelong thing that you've been thinking about this whole topic, or is this something that came on later after you slowed down and your.
Speaker 3: Tea slowed down in my dotage.
Speaker 4: Yes, Now, I'll tell you what My interest in the unseen world and the nature of consciousness and what it can do within our physical world started when I was seventeen and had a long interaction with a ghost with an older friend of mine, a woman older friend of mine, my writing mentor, and I. She lived in an old house in Vermont, just a couple of miles from me in northern Vermont, and she told me that she'd been having interesting phenomena in her house, including she and her husband would be in their bedroom at the old part of the house, and her husband would sometimes see a little light down like tinkerbell in the peter pan, but little light come over her head and just hover there while she was asleep, and then just dissipate up into the ceiling. And also there was in the same old part of the house there was a column of light, a sort of a vague column of light that you could see. It didn't have any definition to it, but when they would bring people back there and show it to them. They would all have the same impression in their mind of a sad, hunched over old old man with overalls on like a farmer. And I said, hey, let's start to contact him. I was a chipper, eager young man, and she luckily was up for it. So we had a whole five month long interchange with this personality through not just the Wiji War, but also automatic writing, and also there was some physical mediumship you could call it, that went on. Most especially we would hear like we would sit down for a session and nothing was happening in the war, wasn't moving, and we didn't get that tingling feeling. We would sit there and then all of a sudden, this bell would ring like a cow bell outside under the eves of the house, but there was no such bell there in ordinary reality. But the bell was recorded on our cassette tape recorder because the plant set of the wigit would move around so fast that we would have to call out the letters because we couldn't write them down because it was just she and I, and so we call out the letters and we would transcribe them later.
Speaker 3: And you can hear the.
Speaker 4: Bell ringing even though there was no bell, so that was an exciting aspect. And I'm not going to dominate this interview by this story because it goes on a long time. But there was one moment when I said to this entity. I said, John, I'm about to go on a family vacation for a couple of weeks. Goodbye, I'll see you later. And as I turned to leave that room, I felt a hand at the back of my head. It felt like it was about one third solid, like one third materialized, and not like a fully substantive hand. And I then knew that the invisible world could become denser and interact.
Speaker 3: I knew that in other ways too.
Speaker 4: It would sometimes be cold in the room, suddenly cold, really cold, and lots of people describe that. But when I felt that caress at the back of my head, that's stuck in my mind. Now, fifty years later, forty some years later, I'm circling back and trying to understand the nature of this unseen world that is filled with conscious agents that are by default invisible, but they can manifest.
Speaker 3: Briefly at our level of reality.
Speaker 4: And so that's why I thought of the name for my recent book, The Anatomy of thin air where I'm thinking everybody thinks that the thin air is just nothing.
Speaker 3: And if we can't see, if we can't see.
Speaker 4: A presence, it means it must be some other dimensions, like separate away from some ethereal beyond that doesn't have anything in common really with our world. And so I'm trying to make out trying to work up a model of reality that includes consciousness as a physical as a matter and energy alongside all the other kinds of matter and energy, so that it's not either the materialist view where consciousness just derives from the circuitry of our brains the reductionist materialist view, nor is it full idealism, where consciousness is the fundamental the only reality out of which our illusion of the material world is derived. But instead so those are two like monolithic. And I think that it's more effective because it answers certain questions about the phenomenology of paranormal experience that we'll get to soon. It answers questions about that it kind of gets traction on these experiences to have consciousness as a high frequency level, high frequency, high energy layer of reality that is normally at a default state, just like I'm sorry there's so much to tell you and tell our listeners. But you know about quantum fields and how we used to be told that the building blocks of reality were elementary particles. There's all these elementary particles we used to but now it's increasingly being demonstrated and accepted as a consensus within physics and cosmology that particles aren't a baseline reality.
Speaker 3: They are a product of these.
Speaker 4: Underlying fields, these fields of pure potential that give rise to particles. And at the most streamlined, there are seventeen particles out of which all of physical.
Speaker 3: Reality is formed.
Speaker 4: And so there are seventeen of these fields, quantum fields. And the thing about them is that they're everywhere in the universe, all over there between my two fingers, all seventeen of them, and they're in Alva centuri and beyond where the James Web can see, and every cubic millimeter is filled with all seventeen of these fields. And if you don't believe me, you can go look it up at you guys out there. And I'm proposing that consciousness is not the brain, and it's not everything, but it's another one of these fields. I'm proposing it as an eighteenth field, and not just out of fanciful imagination, but because it actually seems to answer some questions.
Speaker 3: So that's my opening spiel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The one part I often say, or I've often felt the more I've looked at this UFO topic, for one, that i feel like I almost know less than I did when I started in some ways. But when it comes to the consciousness, I know that it's a really hard thing to define, and I'm not really sure if we really can define it one hundred percent. I have a lot of talk about that everybody.
Speaker 4: Increasingly, people are saying the consciousness aspect or element of this thing is bigger than we realize, but nobody really defines it. So I'm at least trying. Probably almost everybody who attempts this is wrong, almost definitely, But I'm throwing the spaghetti at the wall and I'm trying to understand. I'm trying to assemble a viewpoint that to contribute to the conversation as a possibility and just a proposal. The consciousness is as I'm describing, and that when we have these when we have paranormal experiences, whether it's a UFO coming down, a spirit manifesting itself in a seance or a haunted house, or an encounter with a cryptid, especially in my case sasquatch, because that's what I've spent many years of my life studying that species. There are these commonalities of the phenomenology of that experience. The atmosphere gets really thick, and static electricity seems to permeate the air.
Speaker 3: People's hair stands.
Speaker 4: Up on their arms and their necks, and even before they know that they're in some sort of encounter, the barometric pressure suddenly will plummet. People who are ghost hunters and actually have barometers, they measure this and it plummets. The temperature plummets, gets cold, the pressure if you even if you don't have a barometer, you can feel the pressure change by your ear drums popping, or getting a headache like your head is in a vice, similar to altitude sickness, because at the top of a mountain the pressure is lower. And then also we have these electromagnetic side effects that are very familiar to all of us. The cars suddenly stop, our phones get all messed up, batteries get drained. This happens in sasquatch research all the time, and many who are around to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've only heard that when it came to UFO encounters, not subsquatch.
Speaker 3: That's where I come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot, there's a lot more of applicability to these same aspects that people come up against. It's called in sasquatch's field research. When we're out at night and we're making sounds to try to elicit a response from them. If they come close, we'll have what's called the Bigfoot curse. Suddenly our cameras will malfunction, our batteries will drain, will feel cold, And there's a thing called being zapped, which is an electromagnetic pulse or wave that hits you and you feel most of the time you feel.
Speaker 3: Dread, nausea.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you go down to your knees because you feel dizzy, disoriented. People have missing time in relation to sasquatch encounters. This is why I think that the sasquat nature is dominated by consciousness more so than our own nature.
Speaker 3: And we can get into that if you want.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's very similar to UFO, the sort of landscape of UFO.
Speaker 3: Encounters, and similar to.
Speaker 4: Any kind of disembody, a conscious agent across the board, across the domains of the high strangeness seems to cause these same effects when it manifests down here. And that's why I think that it makes sense to think of consciousness as a physical force, a physical field, because if it were just you know, for so long, ever since Descartes where he separated physical stuff substance from mental substance, he made that very clear divide, and never the twain shall meet. Philosophers and parapsychologists who have been trying to figure out how can this immaterial substance really affect the material world. And I think that it's impossible for that paradigm to really be fruitful, because it's really only if consciousness is part of this one system that it can interact with elements within that system and cause friction and tension and dynamics within that system that can give rise to these atmospheric and environmental and electromagnetic thermodynamic side effects. And also I think that it makes sense to think of consciousness as the highest frequency field in nature because of such truth such characteristics as the ability to remotely access information. The higher the frequency of a field, the more information that can carry. And so if consciousness is higher than we can even measure so far because science has never succeeded in capturing consciousness.
Speaker 3: Like lightning in.
Speaker 4: A bottle, it evades all of this effort and for so long. Ever since the radio in the late eighteen hundreds, people started trying to understand sigh esp behaviors and capabilities as on the electromagnetic spectrum. But they would put like mediums or telepaths into a Faraday cage, were into a leadlined chamber, and it could still do the same. Remarkable, they could accomplish the same things. Stephen Schwartz had this experiment where he put a target of remote viewing down inside a submarine and sent it down at the bottom of the ocean, and the remote beuer was still able to see the symbols on the piece of paper. So that seems to rule out electromagnetic mechanisms for all this, but it doesn't rule out a higher range of electromagnetism then we can so far measured detect. So the information piece of it seems to come together with the kinetic part of it because the higher the frequency of the field, the higher the energy level, and when it expands or its normal ratio towards in relation to the other seventeen fundamental fields of reality. When it's ratio in a localized space, and for a very short amount of time, when the ratio spikes, it creates all these very very predictable and duplicated a thousand times over, ten thousand times over, these very same side effects. And I think that if it were either of the monolithic explanations of consciousness that I said before, I don't think it would have that kind of natural dynamism. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have to I'm going to have to have you unfortunately during this show, just reset your camera down to three point sixty if you would, if you remember how to do that, go to the gear and drop it down.
Speaker 2: All that.
Speaker 1: So, meanwhile, I'm going to pull up a question here from one of our longtime listeners here. After you get that set, just let me know. But Christopher has a question here. Have you participated This is going back to the seance thing. Have you participated in a seance where a medium brings out guardians or companions of the seance participants? If so ever heard of a spirit guardian that was a machine. He's claiming this has happened to him.
Speaker 4: I've been to two physical medium ship seances a couple of years ago, and I saw objects rise off the floor with nobody touching them levitation, macros echokinesis, and that in these sessions there was some contact with some people's loved ones, not my own, unfortunately, but some people did find their find their family members coming forth and saying some things that were very particular to those family members. I don't know about the machine aspect of your question. I think that everybody has guardians and loved ones and members of their sole family that they've been with in repeated cycles of life on Earth, and I think that those are always with us at some level. I don't know how to interpret the machine question. Is my audio any better?
Speaker 3: Any better?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It's a little better. I think that was it. The camera is taking too much. Here's another question from someone named Jim in do you observe higher radiate?
Speaker 2: This is going back to subsquatch?
Speaker 1: Do you reserve higher radiation levels while you're round the subsquatch as well? Are there increasing levels as vocals and activities get closer by radiation?
Speaker 4: I suppose you don't mean nuclear radiation in terms of radio waves, that sort of thing, electromagnetic levels do rise when people are in close proximity to Sasquatch.
Speaker 3: They both register.
Speaker 4: On the on the meters that people bring, and they're felt viscerally in our bodies, and they have this, as I said, they have this very blunt effect in our instruments. They really mess mess with things.
Speaker 1: I think that is so fascinating. I never knew that when it came to that. So what do you think about edwar Casey.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I haven't really boned up on my Casey as much as I should. I really don't have any any smart thoughts about that. Okay, Yea, to the extent I have smart thoughts about anything, I don't have them about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: So let's move on to I'm going to just talk about a lot of people come to the show for UFOs, so we're going to try to tie some things into UFOs here. So when a witness, do you think a witness sees an objective and objectively present craft or is it more of a conscient, conscious generated situation.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Because I think someone was someone I had on before, was trying to explain to me the connection, and I believe he said that we create these craft and I don't understand how things like that would work, especially in a mass sighting where there's one hundred people seeing the same UFO or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I guess I.
Speaker 1: Want to talk a little bit more about the connection that there are with encounters.
Speaker 2: How do you think that all works.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's one thing or the other.
Speaker 4: I think that as Jacques Belt, my colleague on this show My close Friend for Thursday, as he is made abundantly obvious, there are many cases in which one person will see one manifestation of the visitor and another person won't see it at all or see it differently. So I think that it's very clear that they can affect our perception. But it's also clear that sometimes there are sightings everybody sees the same darn thing. And there are photographs, very many photographs, especially in the last couple of years. Ever since the Bugis Sphere came on the scene, there have been hundreds, maybe a many dozens, many scores of metallic spheres that have been videoed all around the world, and they're just floating up there, moving around, just like the Buga sphere did.
Speaker 3: And that brings me.
Speaker 4: To an issue I'd like to just mention briefly, which is that my proposal about consciousness includes the hypothesis or the hunch that anti gravity anti gravity capabilities of these craft are not to be explained by materialist means. I don't think that. I think that all these engineers who for years have been trying to reverse engineer these craft, you hear a whole spectrum of rumors about how much progress that has made. And some people think that we've done it and we're flying them around right now, and some people say we've made very little progress. Gary Nolan says that we're on the street. He says we're on the street. Is that we don't really know how these things fly. There's no engine in them, there's no propulsion in them, many of them have no heat signature, many of them are cold. And the proposal, the most popular proposal among the intelligentsia in the science is who are interested in this kind of thing, is that there's some sort of warp drive in our Cubier warp drive in which space time itself is bent and forced into an envelope so that the craft can be in its own separate reality, and therefore it's not defying gravity in our atmosphere, but is just obeying the laws within that bubble that it creates by bending. But the problem with that is that if you actually force space time itself. Think of that space time itself, which is what the universe is made of. If you force that to comply with a certain design feature like this bubble, you are going to have to expend You hear all sorts of estimates, but like enough energy that the moon itself would contain that much energy in order to bend space time. And not only that, and that would even if you had that much energy at your disposal, the heat that would produce would just be a blinding sun in the sky, where the.
Speaker 1: Law of thermodynamics somehow it seems like doesn't apply to or encountering, like you said, no heat signature.
Speaker 4: A lot of them, and not only that, many of them are ice cold. And the documentary a tear in the sky the sky what's his name? I forget, but he used thermal cameras to document some of these, and he said that one looks like it's eighty eighty degrees below zero fahrenheit. It's the same one who goes to skin Skinwalker Ranch isn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been involved in that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, that guy, he's a good guy. But he sees them ice cold.
Speaker 3: Many people find them cold or neutral or hot.
Speaker 4: But it goes all over the spectrum. And if it was something as straightforward as vending space time either there would be no way to do it because the heat would be so obvious that these craft wouldn't be able to land and interact with the ground and just be burning up. Or I've researched this, and there are ways theoretical ways that you can screen out or recycle that heat interiorly within the bubble, but those would create such a distort, visual distortion that we wouldn't even be able to see these craft like we do. These these metallic spheres look just crystal clear. They're up there. They're a metal sphere. And when the Buga sphere came down, it was exactly the same as but people two different people filmed in the sky. I don't know if you're pro or anti BOGA.
Speaker 3: We could agree to disagree if you're all, yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Everyone's on one side of the thing or the other or whatever it is. But yeah, I think there is a problem with the filming or something that there's now as far as the yeosphere is going around, I do think there is something to that. But the Boga sphere, I know that there's I don't know. I'm going to say something that's probably not popular out there, but when Hymie's involved, you have to really look at things.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to get into my feelings about it, but you just have to question when he's involved with something.
Speaker 3: But he was only involved.
Speaker 4: Secondarily, he was only brought in after the fact, so he didn't make up the fact involved. But anyway, yeah, we can disagree. I think that it's genuine, and I also think that the I'm going to say it, I also think that the Aska mummies are genuine.
Speaker 3: That's gonna say.
Speaker 1: Those were composed of a lot of them were composed of animal bones. I don't know about all of them, but there were there was a mixture of animal bones that they've done.
Speaker 2: Is that open for research?
Speaker 1: I guess that's the way to really find out if something is open to research and papers and things like that, If someone's really going to open it up for that, then answers the truth will be told eventually, yeah, we don't.
Speaker 4: Know, but the ones that were composed of different animal bones were the ones that were made after the first genuine ones came out. And then we're people trying to make a buck off of that and the sensationalism of it. And they made these little dolls and then dressed them up and little clothes, and there are all sorts. There are all sorts of scientists from different universities in America and Europe who are studying these things, and we just have to wait and see. But it's not really important to settle that right now. But anyway, I'm just saying that I don't think anything like the warp drive could be the answer. I think that is barking up the wrong tree, the tree of materialism.
Speaker 3: And I propose that there's follow me on this.
Speaker 4: There's a small m materialism, which is the legacy materialism we're used to, where the only what's real is only what we can measure and perceive, not what it's invisible, and beyond measurement and perception, that's a small end materialism. I propose a capital ed materialism that includes this consciousness level, which is also physical and obeys laws of physics, like I was talking about before, with these interactions that occur, I think that the anti gravity behavior and the maneuvers that these craft engage in is to be more fruitfully addressed with its capital M materialism, which includes consciousness. And I think that there there is a whole long history of macro p K where the mind, the consciousness is able in some gifted individuals, is able to be consciouness, is able to influence physical objects in order to make them move without muscular application.
Speaker 3: There are I have.
Speaker 1: A video on my type of thing you're saying or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, telekinesis and psychokinesias are synonyms, so yeah, the same thing. And I have a video on my YouTube channel. My channel is Impossible Visits and the video is called anti gravity without Technology. And I think that consciousness in humans has been shown to be able to in a minor way to affect physical objects, but we're not as proficient psychically as many other intelligences conscious agents that sort of populate the unseen world. And I think that if we can do that a little bit, that's the kind of a proof of concept. And I think that the alien consciousness, whoever they are, whoever they hail from the alien consciousness is able to mount a whole lot more of this influence, this power to affect the physical world.
Speaker 3: And I think that.
Speaker 4: UAPs are able to defy gravity and move the way that they do through consciousness.
Speaker 3: Mostly.
Speaker 4: I think there's a technological bridge that goes on. And I think that some of these craft have a kind of a mind meld with their pilots where the pilots are plugged in and the craft is an organ part of the pilots, and they're able to do this together, but not through any exhaust system. Just like when certain mediums like the one I saw can allow objects to float in the sky. There's no technology in the air up towards the ceiling, there's no technology, there's no exhaust system, there's no space time warping, no warp drive going on. Is simply consciousness imbuing the object with the force that changes its nature and makes it less than less than way, less than air, lighter than air. And I think that the little bit that I saw, and Leslie Kane is also testified to seeing objects in seances float in the air with nobody touching them, and she is an unimpeachably level headed journalistic reporter, and she has attended this, this seance in England for years, and she has seen this with her own eyes, and she asks on the Chris Lados Joe, actually, she asks, if you can sit in a room and see objects rise into the air with nobody touching them and move around through the air, there must be she says, there must be a physics to it, a science to it. Why aren't more scientists interested in this? This is actually happening. Where's that curiosity? And I think that whatever it is that's going on there, the same principle is going to eventually. I think I have a supposition that's going to be applied to the question of UAPs and their their behavior.
Speaker 1: Now do you think these whatever they are, are purposeful? And if so, would they be communications of some kind? And what type of interacting.
Speaker 4: I have another book called Homegrown Monsters, in which I argue that these creatures can't really be from a foreign planet because for many reasons. I go through a whole bunch of aspects of the natural history of our planet that are so unlikely, and so many twists and turns of the evolutionary story on her just to bring about the insect species that we see much less, also the reptile species much less, also the.
Speaker 3: Humanoid, the primate species.
Speaker 4: The very fact that any one of those species has reached the modern times looking having the body plan that it does is so deeply unlikely. I can go through some reasons that speak to me anyway, that are compelling to me that the.
Speaker 3: Idea that it could parallel evolve.
Speaker 4: On a whole other planet, or some people see multiple planets, and yet the description of these aliens almost always fall into reptilian, insectile, or humanoid, And I just.
Speaker 3: Don't think it's likely that it's going to be.
Speaker 4: For the first three billion years of life on Earth, there was just single celled microbe, and it just through just a fluke, it happened that some of these microbes began to ingest other smaller, single cell organisms, and instead of digesting them, these became the mitochondria that allowed for further development. After three billion years, think of that, that allowed for the development that move that moved the situation to multicelled organisms, and then another billion years of just very simple multi cell organisms and then everything exploded. But even after that, all sorts of contingencies had to take place in order to get us where we are today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's thousands and thousands of things that had to fall into place. It's amazing you can just say just one thing alone. If I know this sounds silly, but if ice didn't float.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds but if I didn't float, we wouldn't be here. I've looked into things like this, all these little simple because all the everything below it would die if it went down.
Speaker 3: Just get crushed underneath and no light could get through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good way speaking about But there's many things. There's the moon helps us here.
Speaker 1: If we didn't have the moon, a lot of things would be the way they are a certain amount of gravity, you know, I mean I've looked and thought often on different planets. How do these sinks evolve with say two suns or sometimes that there's multiple sons in a system. How does all the different poles of the gravity and all these things.
Speaker 2: But you're right, it's.
Speaker 1: Really we are a miracle that we're here. But then there's also the idea of panspermia. You know, that's another thought.
Speaker 4: Why life were seated here from some original source, It was seated here and elsewhere, it would have been seated as these original single celled organisms, because that's the beginning of life. So we would still be left with the same questions of evolution and unlikely thousands and thousands of unlikely twists and turns. Speaking of ice, though, Martin, there were two eras in our history where the Earth was completely encased in ice.
Speaker 3: You might remember this.
Speaker 4: It's called snowball Earth. And they lasted millions of years. And but for the fact that we had just enough geothermal activity to eventually melt the ice sheets and let them pull back, so that the creatures there's little These tiny creatures that managed to survive under the ice, just like some do still today under Antarctica.
Speaker 3: They could.
Speaker 4: These were the cyanobacteria, and they managed to proliferate. And what did they give off carbon oxygen they breathe. They breathed carbon dioxa and they give off oxygen. And the more that they proliferated, the more oxygen levels rose on our planet, which in turn allowed creatures that breathe oxygen to flourish, and the eventual oxygen level rose until it was twenty one percent that we have today. If it were less than fourteen percent. We could never start fires, and fire is the basis of technology. Think of how technology could have occurred without the smelting of metal and what that led to. We'd have to make technology with rocks and wood and grass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and this, like a million things were such a chance.
Speaker 4: If oxygen levels were above twenty eight percent, if you lit a fire, you'd never be able to extinguish it. It would just eat up the entire world because there'd be too much oxygen. And you know, and it just so happens that a creature, one creature on Earth, with our brain in our hands, was able to make use of fire in order to eventually, after another millions of years, to create technology. Good luck taming fire if you're an ant colony, or smelting smelting metal if you're an octopus, had to be just this body plan and this brain plan of ours in order to do that. There's so much. One more and then I'll shut up. About the mammals. Ninety five percent of mammals are placental. They have placenta. The other five percent is like platypuses and marsupials. But the placenta itself is developed and sustained itself as a crucial, in fact, an indispensable organ of mammals only thanks to and this was discovered not long ago, and people can go look this up. Two retroviruses, a kind of virus that was engulfed in and became endogenous to our genome. There's lots of these old viruses that are in our genome and most of which we don't know what they're either, they have no purpose, so we haven't found it yet. But we did find the purpose of two of these. One is called syncotin, which is responsible for creating the layer of cells between the placenta and the uterine wall, so that there's this filter of a cell lining that.
Speaker 3: Allows the blood to flow back and forth.
Speaker 4: And the other one is called suppressin which, as you can tell from the name, suppresses the fusion action of those cells so that it doesn't fuse too hard to the uterine wall that we wouldn't be able to expel it at birth. These two have to be in the perfect balance so that the placenta can serve a function that it does. And that's just one of tens of thousands of things. And if not for that these two viruses, there would be no mammals, think of that. And yet we're supposed to believe that on these foreign planets, all these same exact parallel species that we have here developed and found a way to travel here. So in in counterpart my theory, I said, I was going to shut up, But apparently my theory is that these alien the aliens, broadly speaking, are consciousness, just like we're primarily consciousness, and when we die, we leave the body and we go to where we go, back to source.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: But I think that the aliens are primary, also primarily consciousness, and that they manifest on Earth by exploiting the raw materials of our zoology, of the history of life on this planet. I think that, however they do it, they managed to form these creatures like the nascamummies, which if they're genuine, are hybrids of different of reptiles. They are reptilian features, they're bird like features, and not modern birds that are and reptiles put together, but a unified body that has these different features and has the same genetic profile in the head and the bones and the feet and all over. So I think that they somehow are able to capitalize on the sort of menu of the organic life on our planet. And not only that, but I think they can forge UAP craft out of the minerals on our planet. I think that's why we so often see them flying into volcanoes. These volcanoes are an open source for minerals such as iron and magnesium, which are often found to be in the debris UAP debris.
Speaker 3: I think they use these.
Speaker 4: Don't ask me exactly how this happens, because nobody knows if it's even the case. But they they're able to use these and forge these these objects and again through consciousness fly them in the sky. I know that's a bridge too far from most people. In the ancient days, people would see metallic objects in the sky as well, and it led to myths like vulcan in the volcano who would make these chariots in the sky.
Speaker 3: It goes on anyway. I will shut up now.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you so this is this is really interesting to me in a lot of ways, because, for one thing, are you talking about volcanoes and all that? And I was in Shasta at Mount Shasta a few years ago talking to a lot of people out there was very interesting what people are seeing there but also it also reminds me of something that Louel Azondo had said, and I tried to get Tim to elaborate on it, but he said something, what if we find out that there's something that's been here all along and we're not the top of the food chain here mental.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember him saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I try to get him to basically elaborate on that, and maybe next.
Speaker 2: We likes to have him.
Speaker 3: He likes to drop these little freaky yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever happened to the twenty eight minute video that was supposed to come out? That's something which one was that he had mentioned that there's a twenty eight minute video that he saw that he thinks is going to be released. Maybe that will with all the drops that they're doing, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can only hope.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but yeah, And I think that a lot of people think that they're alien bases in mountains or under the sea, and that could very well be. But if my hunch is correct, and again it's unlikely that any of our hunches are correct, but if my mine is, then I don't think they stick around that line. I think that's why they're only briefly viewed in the sky. I think that it takes energy, just like there's physical energy involved, just like when when the the paranormal experiences we were going over before, they expend energy and have an equal and opposite reaction from the atmosphere when they manifest.
Speaker 3: And I think that it takes.
Speaker 4: Energy to form these these these craft I think it takes energy for these beings to be solid in our vibrational scheme down here. I think that's why we don't see them for very long. I think they're boomerang back and forth between their default state of invisibility of pure consciousness and physical state here. And I think that the reason that we see them, if I'm right, then the reason perhaps is why we see them coming and going from and to the ocean so much, is that there are again lots of minerals down there that they can exploit. And it's easier down there because there are extremely deep what do you call trenches that are very close to down toward the crust of the earth, just like volcanoes are. And I think those are available, ready resources for them. And I think they're quick change artists more than real estate developers. I don't think there'll be any reason for them to actually construct these permanent cities or bases or compounds somewhere. I think that they don't need to. I think that they vanish and they reappear, and they vanish and they reappear.
Speaker 1: So in the line of is that the thermodynamics again about energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can change.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking this.
Speaker 1: Is a changing of energy, is what they're Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think they're They're reverting their amassing energy, and in some cases they have to pull it from the ambient air.
Speaker 3: Which is why it gets cold.
Speaker 4: They pull thermal energy and they pull electronic electromagnetic energy, both of which give rise to these side effects that we talked about, and they need to do that in order to change their state. In thermodynamics, any anytime a system changes its state, it releases or or what's the word I'm looking for. Either it releases or it needs an energy to accomplish the transformation. So that's what's happening. And I ran out of my train of thought.
Speaker 2: Oh that's okay.
Speaker 1: So as far as the OS factor, I know, I think I saw something when you were Was it you that.
Speaker 2: Was talking about that? What is?
Speaker 1: Can you explain what that that is I've just skip my mind right now, I've heard of it talked about boom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all the same, the same kind kinds of effects that we've been mentioning, all all together under the umbrella of a term called the oz factor, which is just like in a movie, We're not in Kansas anymore, reality seems different all of a suddenly we're.
Speaker 3: Out in the woods. Yeah, whatever happens.
Speaker 4: That's high strangeness across these different domains of the paranormal. That will people describe feeling like they're underneath a bell jar and the air is thick. Static electricity is formed by ionization, which is again this energy hungry transformation that takes place when a conscious agent manifests.
Speaker 3: It strips the atoms in.
Speaker 4: The air of their ion, of their ions, of their electrons, and the atoms left over our ions charged ions. Whereas used to be neutral, now it's charged, and the free floating electrons are also charged, and it becomes this thick cloud. People feel like they're walking through water or when all the sounds of the forest will die away instantly. That happens in sasquatch encounters all the time. And I know what happens in the p and alien encounters too, and in spiritual encounters. And that's because number one, the birds and the insects are also suddenly trapped in this changed atmosphere and they're arrested like we are when we're in It was just like everything seems thick and you can't act normal normally.
Speaker 3: And also, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you, but that you're just bringing me back to a case where this guy was talking about being in the keys in a swamp area in Florida and at a base and where all the guard dogs were and everything all of a sudden became quiet. But not only that, he said the place was always roaring with insects, and all the insects.
Speaker 2: Became completely quiet. It's so bared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's that people are talking about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, it's and that's why I want to attribute it correctly. Jenny Randalls is a British author who wrote about who first coined the term oz factor, and I, yeah, I use a lot of quotations for her in my book, so I'm grateful to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's extremely.
Speaker 4: Common across these the whole range of paranormal experiences, and I think again that it's consciousness interplaying with the ordinary reality that there's usually as I said, these of a black, black helicopter coming. You probably can't hear it, but it's right above my anyway.
Speaker 2: This would be the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I actually did have. I'm telling you a true story. Ray Stanford was on the show Researcher of the Secor incident and he claimed there was a black helicopter when he was on the show over his property.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, yeah, yeah, I don't really think it's gone away now, but I.
Speaker 1: Guess his wife went out and Sheila went out and anyway, that was the report. He called me right back and he thought was taking information from his computer.
Speaker 3: Oh, it could very well be. Oh, I'm sure they can do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what was so this I forget what exactly the train of thought that we were on.
Speaker 3: There. You talked about the Florida incident and I.
Speaker 1: Said, yeah, yes, people have talked another woman that was on the show that had an encounter in South Africa long before the Aerial school incident, and she said that there was an absence of silence. There's a number of times where like you were underwater that type of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people, that's very very common metaphor people uses that The aerial school incident reminds me that those kids said that the little figures were floating in the air. And from abduction accounts testimonials, hundreds of them that we've listened to now, they often they don't obey gravity.
Speaker 3: I think that's because they haven't.
Speaker 4: They they they they reduce their frequency so that they can manifest down here, but they don't need to do it all the way so that they're fully solid. Jack Valet again our colleague. He says that there was a man in France who said that he said, what are you made of to the aliens and they said, we are made, as it.
Speaker 3: Were, of air.
Speaker 4: And I like that a lot, and so you'll call them being made of light and they're like translucent, and of course we know they take the abductee by the arm.
Speaker 3: The abductee floats in the air.
Speaker 4: I think, just like with macro psychokinesis where some gifted individuals are able to make tables either tip on one side or float, actually float, which you can see in my video anti gravity without technology. I think that when these aliens take hold of a of an abductee, and they raise them up. Not only that, not only are suddenly suddenly lighter than air, but they passed through the wall, ceiling, or the window glass or the roof of the car. They can pass through matter of the body can become so porous that they can pass through solid because as we know, none of the matter and none of the stuff around us is solid. It's mostly empty. So somehow they're able to traffic through that empty space and move us up through and then return us or vibrationally, yeah, they change our right, they change We're just we're just physical objects, and we're made of vibration.
Speaker 3: We're defined by vibration.
Speaker 4: And if they change that, then the electric the atomic bonds will loosen. It's very hard to understand, and I'm no scientists, so I should just not try.
Speaker 3: But somehow they make us.
Speaker 4: Less dense, more rarefied, so that we can pass through, and when we're put back, we're none the worse for wear, except for specific injuries that they inflict, of course, but our physiology still works and people live for decades afterwards. So it's they're able to change the state of our of our composition, our very composition at a molecular and atomic level in order to move us through matter and then return us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, couple think going back to the area incident. I've had some of the now adult, but they were children at the time on this show. Yet three of them and one of them being Selmacidic And she said basically, standing next she was four feet away from this being. Its skin looked like porcelain. She also said that the eyes were so hard to break away from when she wanted to see her sisters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Francis Cherimuda, I also had on as well. He's the one who said they were floating and heading toward the pool. Four hundred meters toward the pool, that's how far away it was. And he said that they're blinking in and out and reappearing ahead of themselves.
Speaker 2: That's what ye said, he said.
Speaker 4: If that's so often the same exact description of craft that are skipping in and out of reality or just visibility. And I think when things disappear, people think, oh, there must be going to another dimension, but they don't.
Speaker 3: No one knows what they mean by that.
Speaker 4: And I think it's all one play and I just think it's a spectrum of visibility and density, and I think when they diffuse again back into the consciousness state, which is invisible, they're not going into another dimension. I think this notion of if we can't see them, they must be in a whole different place, a whole different dimension, is just a function of overvaluing our eyesight as though we can see more than a tiny fraction of the visible of the spectrum.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Here's a last question here. We're going to wrap it up here. So what's your thoughts on them being crystals. I know there's a lot to talk about crystals and the vibration of crystals and all that stuff, but have you ever thought of any of the orbs being anything involved in crystals?
Speaker 4: What makes me think of is that crystals are an extremely ordered state of matter, and so are plasmalloids, which now many of the leading figures in Washington and the disclosure Effort are talking openly about these intelligent. They say sentient, But entian just means like a snail is sentient just means able to sense things. So I don't like that word. I think that intelligent and high consciousness. I think that orbs are in the same continuum with the other manifestations of consciousness. It's just that they consciousness has to use the raw materials of this lower denser part of reality. And in the case of orbs, it just uses electricity. It uses plasma. It can gather it from the upper atmosphere. There's tons of plasma up there. It can just form it. And plasma is extremely conducive to being ordered and controlled and animated. And I think that it's consciousness deciding to spend some time down here. And a sphere is the most efficient shape. So I think that in terms of energy expense, how costly it is. Again, in terms of the economy of energy, I think it's more efficient to be a sphere. And so these orbs come around and people see them all the time. In conjunction with sasquatch too, I must say I finally lost my virginity when it comes to orbs. A couple of years ago in Florida, also when I was on this Sasquatch expedition, and people at this one place started seeing these orbs, and all of us went over there one night, and indeed there's orbs in the forest and they were moving around and you could see them lighting up the trees. Next to them, and they were changing colors and they were moving around, and this was the whole reason we were there, is that it was a high density of sasquatch reports over the years in this spot, so they're very I think the sasquatch and orbs are simply two manifestations of the same thing, which is consciousness. And there's a hole. There's panoply or pantheon of different materialization, different forms that these can take, including aliens and ghosts and cryptids. I was going to say something else, darn it, you reminded me. And then now I'm all stressed out because we're at the end of our time and I.
Speaker 3: We can talk again some other time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you what it's I like having people like you on the show because I like to offer different ideas because.
Speaker 3: Way outside the box, way outside the box.
Speaker 1: Like you said, you're throwing some spaghetti at the wall. Maybe some of us will sick, but it's probably wrong. And when someone says something like that, I like that because there too too many people that say this is the way it.
Speaker 3: Is, and too many, oh too many yep.
Speaker 2: So I like the what's probably wrong.
Speaker 3: Probably wrong. I'd like to I'd like to hear this person whose name rhymes with let's say it, say something like that. It could be any number of people.
Speaker 2: Right, that's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyway, well.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Where can you have to be modest?
Speaker 4: You have to be you have to be epistemologically modest in this business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Where can someone find you?
Speaker 4: I give you my address, No I am on. My YouTube channel is called Impossible Visits. My website is the Nearness of you dot net.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll like that down in the show notes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please, thank you, thank you. My two most recent books are on Amazon. That's The Anatomy of Thin Air and Homegrown Monsters.
Speaker 2: Excellent. All right, thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sarah. It's been a pleasure. It's been a real pleasure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and take care and we'll talk again. All right, everyone, so thank you, and don't forget to come back here Thursday at a PM with the one and only shock La. Thanks so much, and remember to keep your eyes to the sky.