Speaker 1: What is up every one? Every day?
Speaker 2: What you say?
Speaker 1: Everybody? What is up? Y'all?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing on this great Monday, great Monday night.
Speaker 1: Today was a little crazy. By the way, I got my YouTube premium pay this month.
Speaker 2: Thank god. I don't have to wait now I have to.
Speaker 1: Uh Justin just want to say thank you to Justin over at under brain taking care of it. I appreciate that. Guys. Another brain is a good person. Maybe one minute, y'all.
Speaker 3: Woo them, but of what is up?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me say.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 5: Daring police?
Speaker 2: Mm mm hmm, y'all.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe this afternoon?
Speaker 5: She she loves.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 2: What is all?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I just wanted to do a lot. Today was crazy. Today was crazy.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: Say thank you to a neurban brain for you know, he got my YouTube premium page. This money he came through in the clubs Justin let me just give you you guys. Go check out Justice, Go check out a nerboun brain, y'all, unnerve livn brain.
Speaker 6: Yah yah yah yah yo.
Speaker 2: She who's good to me?
Speaker 1: Everything ever known a day load out loading. I hope everybody. I hope everyone is staying safe today. I hope everyone know. I wasn't expecting to get the wafers. I was expecting the headphones, but the wafers was just a get The lady that brought them to me, the the spark driver, you know, the Amazon river said I had a couple I have a couple of packages. I have packages for you. I'm like, okay, I was not expecting it. I I was not expecting and I was not expecting the I was not expecting and I was expecting my uh. I want to say thank you guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, h.
Speaker 1: H yeah. And I just wanted to I just wanted to come on for like a couple of minutes and do a stream to say that I appreciate everybody that does streams, and I know I haven't been the most liable when it comes to stamd h y, Hey, what's up? HTG? Fuck the world? HTG, fuck the world. If you want to come up HTG, I can send you a lad brother.
Speaker 6: H h.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I just said you a lady brother.
Speaker 4: She's my terrible bond.
Speaker 1: You know, so good make a movie because she's but you a bone. Someone's here it's.
Speaker 4: If it isn't Jake Hudson.
Speaker 1: Uh huh is it your mind?
Speaker 4: The fake? Fake? What's up? What's wrong with my mike?
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, my yout premium got paid this month?
Speaker 4: Oh? Can you pay mine too?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I only have them on dude.
Speaker 2: Luckily I had a friend that won'ted some audio work done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's your friend?
Speaker 2: Anurban brain?
Speaker 4: Now, Jake, I had to tell you something here. I was just gonna tell you right now. On this stream, everybody, we have the fake h w O that's me, and then you have the real h w O here and that's Jake Hudson. Now I should be I should be the real h w because my name is Herman and his last name is Hudson. It should actually be the.
Speaker 6: J w O.
Speaker 2: No, it's h W because it's my family.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's not. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: H is my real Actually you want to hear something funny?
Speaker 4: What's that? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't been the g W the the world order.
Speaker 4: Ah, yes, you're right, you know. And by the way, are you doxing me Jake?
Speaker 1: No, because you have it as your fucking Facebook.
Speaker 4: Are you doctor Jack? Are you doxing me over here? Now? Dare you dox me? Jake? I'm just kidding, Jake.
Speaker 1: Last people know your real last name.
Speaker 4: Her last name is actually not that last name. That's actually a fake last name, Jake. I know, yeah, you knew that. It's actually Gomez. Jake. I'm actually I'm actually a Mexican.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, this is just a California right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's a lot of us here in California. Why do you think cem God's when I get along so well?
Speaker 1: But uh so, so today was crazy. But you know, after what happened, Jake, dude, somebody sent me five things of those wafers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dang, yeah, that's crazy, bro, you know.
Speaker 1: But also I'm sitting here with a ship ton of power aid Zeros.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't do you don't do you not like those?
Speaker 1: I like him?
Speaker 4: But zero sugar. That that defeats the purpose.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: Sure, you can tell me whatever you want, Jake, We're live, though, be careful.
Speaker 1: Number one dude, Jacob was on my channel on Twitch last.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what a what an asshole? Why would he do? That?
Speaker 2: Was good?
Speaker 1: He was good he's painting his mom's house in Florida.
Speaker 4: Oh is he? I didn't know that, Jake? Are you doxing?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Are you doing so? Now you've doxed me and Jacob Waters. I'm just kidding, Jake relaxed.
Speaker 1: We talked about his dream. He's in Florida.
Speaker 4: I know, I know he's gonna see He's gonna see your friend Granny soon. I think.
Speaker 1: Actually I think Granny's I think he's a big guy. Okay, Uh, Granny doesn't like me?
Speaker 4: Why doesn't he like you? Jake? What's what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Because you know what the thing is like, I want to I want to bury the hatchet with Granny.
Speaker 4: I could make that happen, Jake. I could be I could be the mediator. I'll be the mediator.
Speaker 1: But what happened with with GP.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Jake. Maybe I think.
Speaker 2: We talked about it.
Speaker 1: She's talked about it.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I heard some stuff. But what what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: And I'll see she she got fired?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I heard about that. That was that was bullshit though, like that that that man should burn in hell for what he did. But anyway, you know, I'm just gonna be honest, Jake. I'm sorry, but that guy was her charge was like a piece of ship. So I mean he served our country. You know. Thank you for the service, sir, but shove everything else up your ass. Oh you know. I I thank you for serving our country. But other than that, you can go after yourself. Now, Jake, I have a question for you, though, No, don't. It's not a bad question, Jake.
Speaker 1: Uh what's talking about? Hey, brain, send me away? I'm gonna do. When the video goes by the way, they're saying that Stilton's talking was talking about me tonight.
Speaker 4: Oh shoot, that's awesome, Jake.
Speaker 1: So what I could do? So there's a new thing. Yeah, so YouTube has this thing where if you go back, you just search a thing on on Uh. Ay, I think it will you. It will tell you what. So in some of my videos, I have this thing called ask to ask. Yeah, just just put the name that you If you don't want to go through and watch all the videos, just search up a name and it will give you timestamps about what what it's been said or something.
Speaker 4: Oh that's pretty cool. Yeah, I have I have an app on my phone that doesn't It's an AI app where you can just copy and paste a YouTube link in and it will like I'll highlight the main points of the video. So it's kind of the same thing as ask because probably probably the same technology the thing I was going to ask you speaking of asking, Jake. And by the way, it's still totally even relevant. I don't even think they're that relevant.
Speaker 1: But by the way, they they're relevant now because jail No, because no, because they got an HRRO lost HRRO here the day after day after Hackemania. So guess what, yeah, Carl, uh uh so uh so they have to go from from hackam they might have to leave Hackemania early to go back to Minnesota Rotata because oh shoot, but here's here's the problem with Eric. Everythinks that he owns the internet.
Speaker 4: He does, he does, Jake, he owns the Internet, and we're using it with the permission. Jake.
Speaker 1: Actually, you want to hear something funny is let's see who's on the carousel.
Speaker 2: And d Live tonight?
Speaker 4: Oh, Jake, do we really have to go to d Live right now? You hate d lives? Why do you go to here?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, here's all uh thing in myrtle al here's here's who La La four. I love her. She's a she's a good persons female.
Speaker 4: She's an attractive female in.
Speaker 1: Mortal, A mortal in mortal, al piece of Red Pill Project. Yeah, Kenny s I.
Speaker 4: I e oh, I know who that is?
Speaker 1: And your and your boy's live right now?
Speaker 4: My boy, well, who's my boy? Jake? I got a lot of.
Speaker 1: Those people, the one with the cowboy hat.
Speaker 4: Oh Cap seven, he's awesome. Yeah, I like Now, Jake, I have a question for you. I was trying to ask it and then he went off on some random ship about steelte or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now this might be a sore subject for you, So if it is, you can tell me you don't want to comment on it. But there I wanted to mention the guy's name. Actually, I'll just tell you his profession. He was a former wrestler. Do you still talk to that guy who, well, I don't. I think his name is like Joe something whatever the Health Day of Joe ho and OK Joe or something like that or some Oh you talk to him?
Speaker 2: No I haven't.
Speaker 1: No, here's the I actually got to reach out to him because the guy that so here's here's what happened. Joe comes into the stream and a certain person that I if I mentioned this guy so he made fun of my other friend. Oh, no, friend's girlfriend and.
Speaker 4: She can't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say the person's name because.
Speaker 4: No, because it's like Joe Henry if if Oh, Joe Peer out of nowhere now, Jake, damn it, I said, Gea Peers, Jake, un Joe Henry clap flat yeah, Jake, hell yeah, I really don't like you.
Speaker 1: Don't like Joe Henry Now he I love. So the problem is we talk about.
Speaker 4: Something that, oh ship, what did I do?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Actually, are you friends of pd X? H?
Speaker 4: Yes? Jac yes, is there is it? Should I not be friends with her anymore?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: You guys hated each other?
Speaker 4: No, no, we No, we didn't hate each other, Jake. What it was is there were some other people that were involved that I didn't like. I don't, Jake. I don't hate anybody, but I hate the fact that he brought this up. And you also dosed my name and Jacob's name and Granny's name too. So it's totally fine, Jake.
Speaker 1: I'm not even I did.
Speaker 4: I know. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I have said his name in the past.
Speaker 4: But I know Jake what well, let's not say his name, let's not go there. But Jake, what were you saying? You were talking about some random topic and we started singing Joe Hendry songs and this is an entertaining dream soft mark, Jake. This is my first time being up here in a while. Jake never sends me the link anymore.
Speaker 1: Guys, Yeah, I did I sent.
Speaker 4: Wait did link? Wait a minute?
Speaker 1: You twitch on like a twitch only thing with uh and G.
Speaker 4: I don't go on Twitch anymore, Jake. Twitch is stupid. No, seriously, Jake, you want to hear the way I found out. And I'm gonna in a couple of hours from now, I'm gonna be trolling this person. It's my brother, my younger brother has a YouTube channel where he plays video games with my nephew from Spain, and I can give you the channel if you want, and I'm gonna go troll him. I'm actually gonna go on under my under my actual channel name actually and see if he knows who it is. But you have brother, I got two brothers. I have an older brother, a younger brother. I'm the second oldest, and then I have a younger sister. Yeah, yeah, so my older brother he yeah, so he plays that Arc Raiders game. I have no clue what the hell that game?
Speaker 1: Plays that game?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I don't even know what it is. My my nephew plays it. My my younger brother apparently plays it, and I don't so nine o'clock my time. I don't know what time that would be in Spain, but my nephew apparently plays. Maybe it was not a different night because my brother goes live apparently Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights at nine pm my time, which is that's eleven o'clock your time, Jake, pm, that is, and then he goes live Saturdays and Sundays at ten pm my time.
Speaker 1: So actually, actually you're what's that a correct?
Speaker 4: I know what? I correct about everything, Jake? I know everything? Are you okay? Jake? Tell me about your day, buddy, tell me about your day. Let's just do a therapy session live right now.
Speaker 1: But hey, you want to hear something really funny?
Speaker 4: Uh, your your face is very funny, Jake. You're right, Okay, look at my face, Jake, not much better?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Bro?
Speaker 4: You cout me out the stream?
Speaker 9: You come out the stream.
Speaker 2: Listen no.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 9: Hell yeah, those platforms still trying to break.
Speaker 4: I'm here.
Speaker 8: See it started in seventeen with big black chain dreams, zero cup for creators. Yeah, that's what it seemed, beauty pie hop dumb. He was on sky Hop for a minute, then reality hit You turned into what dumpster fire remitted swit chain more times in the Politician livestment to Leno, the Trump bro pick a side. It told him about you when nineteen said we're in the future.
Speaker 9: But are you delivered with lag bugs?
Speaker 8: If you were, view wasn't that was twenty twenty seat You're still out here posting happy new Yeah, why if.
Speaker 2: You were kissing with that?
Speaker 8: My grandma's pig fed one hundred percent creators cooplex on the pitch. But when nobody's watching that just the glitch. You'll be came us about where the band ones ran, the high extremist conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi pride, calf of those ride streams, donations, rolling in live, what twitching kicks sitting now, fam we got guidelines, tight community.
Speaker 6: Now it's got no shame.
Speaker 8: But where the where it's take you get amplified? No one contained your Discovery Reserve, while Good Rhythm broke in in dustry. Your homepaste looks like it hasn't been updated.
Speaker 9: Is twenty twenty. Trust me, let me coin your whatever.
Speaker 8: But your cryptal trash was called Nobody's catching Now it's basically started extremely centralized, like it's some moral high ground, but decentralized just means nobody's around. Twitch takes a cut, but at least they got.
Speaker 4: Service that work.
Speaker 8: You crash mid stream. Watch some dudes yelling by mercers. You too got the vo b's.
Speaker 1: Kick, got the.
Speaker 4: That's on life support nights.
Speaker 10: So here's the dead straighten.
Speaker 8: No cap you had to shot. You fumbled the bag of the fan promised the world delivered the lagging ghost town that you're just that one of that. Everybody about packing it up, Lord God fake the black your streams.
Speaker 9: The real stream of Stay mad, Stay Mike, Drop Drop.
Speaker 4: I'm Jake Hutson, I'm from I'm from Mississippi. Bro.
Speaker 1: Anybody, what do you think about that disc track?
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool, It's accurate. It's very accurate. I mean that's what d live is now today. DELI is basically, uh, total crap. By the way I saw Gibs a minute on Kick and I haven't seen him in years, and he actually remembered who I was.
Speaker 1: Actually, he does he does a lot of platforms.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I saw, yeah, does he still do D live. I'm surprised he's on d live because he he literally trashed D life so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like he would he would.
Speaker 4: He went into the VP like discord and was like F you guys. You guys are about to f and whatever, and I'm like, holy ship, dude, Like he didn't get thrown off the platform minute the V discord? No, No, but I had some friends that used to be in there.
Speaker 1: What is GP or I.
Speaker 4: Thought it was VP or whatever? Maybe partner verified Partner in the general partner or something like that. I don't I think they were verified partners or something something they were in the partner chat or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: I'm an affiliate over there on D Live and I haven't gone an affiliate, Madge, because.
Speaker 4: Jake, you need to make some money off that platform and then give me.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey I do make do you make? Only have one subtle? Make one hundred and nine lenends.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of money there, Jake.
Speaker 1: But here here's the thing. But I gotta talk to you about something.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's up, buddy? You want to go offline? Nor Jake? What what goes through your brain every day? I want to know? I want to I want to do a documentary A day in the life of Jake. I want to see I want to see you do every day. You should? You should do a blonde Jake. Hey, hey, everybody, it's it's morning time. Look at the sun coming up. Boat right there, and then the sun comes up. Oh, let's go live. We're gonna go live for fifteen times today. Set a record. I'm just kidding, Jake. You're good, Bro, You're good. Bro. I'm just messing with you, Jake. I was just messed with you.
Speaker 1: I apologize, Bro.
Speaker 4: Should I leave? Jake? Are you mad at me?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: I was just kidding. I was just messed with you. I'm Jake. No, you're not, Jake. Give me a kiss. There we go. Just gave Jacob kiss right there? This kissing make up Jake. Now Jacob Water is going to be really really jealous. I just kissed another man.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, tried. Probably doesn't, but doesn't everybody hate me though? Jake even you hate me. That's why you bring me up your Jake, that's why break you Bake brings me up here because he hates me. I'm no Jake, No you're not. Oh it's waters, No.
Speaker 1: It's Willie.
Speaker 4: Oh hell yeah, I thought you died these messages. I thought I died years ago. What happened?
Speaker 11: Oh it was melmet It's an egg shaped planet.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: How you doing, ladies and gentlemen. The guy he kissed and he kissed man in the mouth.
Speaker 4: Oh hell Willy.
Speaker 11: So I was thinking about Bigfoot the other day and then I stopped.
Speaker 4: Ah, wow, okay, such entertainment.
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: How you doing now? Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, he's having a moment right now. Yeah, So how you guys doing it? I don't I don't know, man, I'm up here with Jake, and I have no clue what the happening.
Speaker 1: I hope I hope he hey, I hope Wendy doesn't get mad at you for being on my panel.
Speaker 4: Oh shoot, who's Wendy? I know what I thought I should know. Who Wendy is?
Speaker 1: The House Third Show?
Speaker 4: Oh we allowed to say her actual name? Or do we have to say like her new name? That they call her.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, we have a third one.
Speaker 4: Oh shoot, who is this.
Speaker 1: Justin?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 9: I hear doing well? How are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're hearing echo.
Speaker 1: Let me it's it's it's Justin. I got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's when did the slow adult? There we go, Jake, Yeah, we got it.
Speaker 9: We got hey.
Speaker 1: What's up? Justin? Hey, thank you so much for the for the money.
Speaker 9: Oh you're welcome man anytime.
Speaker 1: Yeah you thank god? You just me so today. The craziest thing I was I got my headphones, by the way, because of Latonia, the Platonia and Andrea. You know, sorry, I don't think you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 11: Steve Wynn would right, Valerie?
Speaker 1: Hey, uh oh no, but I's still there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say, and and also pity and the big dork sent me about five things to talk of wafers.
Speaker 11: I don't think anything is sillier than Steve wind Wood singing Valerie. Dude, right, that's lame?
Speaker 4: Are you Jacob in the chat? I already had the link, Jake.
Speaker 11: So, Jake, what do you think of the Steve Winwood character? I think he's full of it. He plays a beller. He was in Blank Listen. I have Blaine faith in you the band?
Speaker 1: Does he still there?
Speaker 4: He's better than Eric Clapton.
Speaker 9: I'm still here. Yeah, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Did you? Did you like the audio? Asdn't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Man, it's perfect. You'll you'll see what I'm gonna use it for. You'll see, all right.
Speaker 4: Being up on a Jake Hudson panels like being on an acid trip. I've never done acid.
Speaker 11: Well, it's it's the next best thing.
Speaker 4: I tell you. I'm gonna say I've never been on acid, so I don't know what that's like, but I think a trip might be. By the way, everyone Jake probably up here because he hates me.
Speaker 1: I brought you up here because you were the only one in the head.
Speaker 4: Oh geez, that that makes me feel so much better. Jake by also docks my last name, but my real last name is actually Gomez, actually.
Speaker 1: Yea, but Mexican.
Speaker 2: So by the Wayman Brain has got a new album out, Yeah, and Norman Brain is one of the songs dedicated to me.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, why would you do that? No.
Speaker 9: One of the songs was inspired by Jake. It's called Here's the Thing.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, here's the thing, Yeah exactly, Yeah, Oh.
Speaker 1: You mean hold on? Is it the same song you sent me?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 9: It was the one that I sent you. Yeah, yeah, it's it's this album.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing you're You're You're an attractive female?
Speaker 8: Right, Some still linger Instead I say I'm moving forward and never looking behind the past, versus still.
Speaker 4: Talking to my mind.
Speaker 9: I see just the press say still, I say I'm all good.
Speaker 1: I don't need much to win.
Speaker 9: See, I love it off.
Speaker 8: When the pressure get last, silence his heart in the crowd and say I know who I am.
Speaker 4: No one need to explain. Here's the thing. Some days and still the name it's deep. But yeah, I can't hear it turned up a little bit, no, no, no truth the sway sweet? What you say and what pump up the beat? Jake, I can't. I can barely hear it. Then, oh, ship my moll down. Sorry, guys, you can't hear myself? Think right now? I don't do sh here's the stress. Still, here's the thing. Being easy. Shouldn't hurt this bag here. I love that I'm not looking into the thing, still trying to joy this up, holding my ground. You want you're talking to the artist.
Speaker 9: No copyright claim, no worries.
Speaker 4: Played, Jake, you're talking the artist. I'm just wasting. I'm gonna copyright your ass, Jake.
Speaker 1: He's deeper than.
Speaker 4: Life, louder than the dream.
Speaker 12: Swing sway, that's out.
Speaker 4: I pout, helping head, take breath head.
Speaker 1: Hey, By the way, that is actually a good song.
Speaker 9: I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you see did you see? By the way, granny Granny got a copy of the video of of Kevin o'veron rumble, and indeed one of his guys bleeked out all the bad words out of it, the bad words that we can't say on YouTube.
Speaker 9: From Melmac It's off, come all the way from an oblong shaped egg planet.
Speaker 4: Give me a break, Hey, I got it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to I just want to tell you something. I want to say thank you, justin I want to say thank you so much for what you did. You. You actually made me heavy getting that paid because it was it was only it was old today. I had to get it paid today, so.
Speaker 4: We get to pay my bills. Jake, Yeah, you have to get to pay my bills off. You want to do it?
Speaker 9: Gee, it was only fifteen bucks.
Speaker 1: Only fifteen bucks plus plus. Also, they all gotta get bothing else I get paid as sooner or if I wanted to get the I gotta I gotta four.
Speaker 4: You're making too many songs.
Speaker 11: I like the we do Baby without us and we came a Growing Paint song. That was my favorite, Dude, that was my favorite of all time, of anything was heartfelt.
Speaker 4: You were really excuse look up, look up.
Speaker 9: Growing Paint. We're doing baby?
Speaker 4: That was that was that was failing.
Speaker 2: The show me that smam hello, show me that sing?
Speaker 1: Jake, by the way, so what was what were.
Speaker 4: Jake? When are you gonna make me a song? By the way on that pseudo made so you never did? Jake, send it to me right now. I want you said to me right now, and then play it right now, improve it.
Speaker 1: I'll make it chance.
Speaker 4: I see you said made one. Wait, you just said you already made one, and then you said I have to make one. What the hell?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 4: I love you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Just so, did you did you get the song I sent you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that it was a little I'm sorry that it was like very I'm using straight. I was using the stream yard app to make that song.
Speaker 13: Make that part of the song sounds great.
Speaker 1: I was worried that I was going to lose that foul because I Cloud has him not doing it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it worked out great, Jake, We're good.
Speaker 9: It all worked out.
Speaker 4: I'm as spokesperson. He doesn't he doesn't talk the rest of his dream. I'll speak for him.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, hey Herman, Yes to leave Herman. You're the best of the world.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I finally somebody acknowledges that ship.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, so, guess what I was watching today?
Speaker 4: You're watching only only only fans.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Oh, you were watching fans and fans.
Speaker 1: I was watching. I was watching Cab seven, Green Bay, Wacky and fire.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: They did a podcast about the Fireman TV's ex wife.
Speaker 4: Wait recently, this was this was years ago.
Speaker 11: Okay, it sounds like baby off, calm down.
Speaker 1: Wait so great? Uh, Kevin has got, Jenna Wisconti, Chad zy Mock, Dave, Sarah, and I got.
Speaker 4: I thought Mike died.
Speaker 1: He growked Hey, by the way, I love hey hey Neurban brain.
Speaker 9: What was that?
Speaker 1: By the way, deb said that she's gonna she's going to get trying to get a shirt, mate, and she's trying to get you to make her a shirt.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm working on some stuff for her right now, that's true.
Speaker 1: Let me know when she orders my shirt.
Speaker 9: We'll do I'll send you the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. So the shirt that he's she we're talking about, can we talk about it our nervan brain, but you.
Speaker 4: Just brought it up.
Speaker 9: Of course, talk about whatever you want. It's here. It's your stream ship.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't say that, man, ship, Why why.
Speaker 9: You're driving the car?
Speaker 4: Go for it? Man, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Talking about Brain was nice enough to make me a shirt? Ne brain was nice enough to make a shirt for me and putting on his shop cool and all the all the profit goes to me.
Speaker 11: Right Well, I think if we all make like ice cube noises like Yaya Jake, I think I think the prophet should actually go to go to that hospital that you promote a lot.
Speaker 2: That's ante.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Does the prophet go to me?
Speaker 4: Oh? He said, real ship you're doctoring him to now?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah, whatever profits made off the self, I'll send it right to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry for you know you did.
Speaker 4: It's just first name, Jake.
Speaker 9: It's not like you said.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 13: Now, I go by my first and last name on X so I don't care.
Speaker 4: His name is purple Burps. Yeah yeah, but Jake, Jake talks me earlier, so that's all good.
Speaker 1: Herman, Yes, sir. By the way, I just want to say that. So, by the way, a Urman Brains profile picture is Anthony KOBEA.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't know who that is. Jake a k A.
Speaker 11: Paul Fosco, the creator of ALF baby.
Speaker 4: Jakes was coming up myself already.
Speaker 1: Oh I think that, I think that you have you been drinking me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have ALF.
Speaker 11: Oh no, we're talking about Paul Fusco.
Speaker 4: That that's that's the real great that's actually the real creator of ALF Jake. That's a that's a true fact.
Speaker 11: It's a it's a fun fact. He made it to annoy his friends and family and then into a sitcom. A.
Speaker 1: He also got kissed in the mouth by and the Man.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 11: But I like how Willy was like into bone and black dudes. That's funny.
Speaker 1: And crack.
Speaker 11: You really like crack, Willy love Willie. You love the crack, You love the cracking black Borrus cut down on him.
Speaker 1: I don't know, are we gonna get censored for Oh no, we're stating truth.
Speaker 9: This is truth in terms of service.
Speaker 4: No, it's only the truth.
Speaker 11: If the truth can't Elon Musk already.
Speaker 1: Did it, Paul did.
Speaker 11: Probably, Oh no, alf is alive and well, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Just that Stet talked about me.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 9: He he was talking about cow Poke or somebody like that.
Speaker 4: Nobody. Yeah, I love Calpote.
Speaker 13: Okay, well he he was playing a clip of cow Pope at a cemetery or something talking about somebody that passed away, and your name came up. He said that you were emailing him about it or something Dave twenty five or some ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, here's the thing I was.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I was asking to see if he if he knew if day twenty five weeks of jail. Yeah, day twenty five is a is a stalker, a moone. He's also been has been a old stalker. Cal pots Colpot knows more. The reason why emailed.
Speaker 2: Her about it?
Speaker 1: I only asked, is day twenty five in jail? But here's the here's the little thing. You can go to the website web the website.
Speaker 4: Oh boy.
Speaker 13: So so what stillte said about you was funny. He goes, uh, goddamn, Jake Hudson's in every internet community.
Speaker 9: How how does he do this?
Speaker 13: Before you know it, he's going to end up on the Joe Rogan Show. And then he like started going on like an impression of you on it was it was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Actually actually, actually I'm not being I'm not seeing a lot of people. I'm not putting HR on people that.
Speaker 2: Like and stuff like.
Speaker 4: Listen, here's here's Jake hold on. Here, here's the thing. Right, hey, I'll shut the funk up. I'm trying to talk anyway. This is summary. Here, here's here's the thing, Joe, I've been a big fan for a long time.
Speaker 1: I would be I would rather go on like I'm would go I would go on Bert Kreyser's show.
Speaker 4: To Kamala Harris show. You should go to Kamala Hers show, Jake, but you do.
Speaker 1: Bert Kreischer is a better better comedian than than.
Speaker 4: By the way, well that's that thought your heart, Jake. You're sitting the standards very low. There a little low standard. I've seen's crap and he sucks ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's the worst who's better Burt Kreischer or or always uh, what's the guy's name? Never?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: What you got?
Speaker 5: Brain?
Speaker 6: What I guess?
Speaker 9: I guess Burt is funnier.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm gonna go with the brain brain.
Speaker 1: Better Burt Kreischer or Bobby Lee.
Speaker 10: Or what I'll take a Honestly, hey, Jakes, to tell you, by the way, I have spoid I.
Speaker 4: Jake, Jake, Bobby Nick requested me as a He followed me on on on X Bobby Nick? Did your your old pal Bobby Nick?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Lord, yeah, he's worse than.
Speaker 4: Should Should I head? Should I head to Canada and kick his ass? Like you told me too one time?
Speaker 2: No, you can go to Jake.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, you have to hear this. Jake literally said this to me. He goes, can you go to Canada kick Bobby Nick's ass for me? And I'm like, no, I'm good, bro.
Speaker 11: It sounds like turtle war turtle, I say, Okay, I'll be all right back.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thanks for the warning.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 8: Hear me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hear you. Jake, Justin Justin he's sleeping, hold on, hold hold on, oh oh he left he left us here. He left us here. What are we gonna do? We take over his stream for like two minutes. I'll take over his stream. Everybody here. Here's the thing. Dave twenty five is a fucking stalker. He's a stoker. I'll tell you he's a stalker.
Speaker 6: He's in jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, Jake, we can't hear you. Come back, please, I'm here, Jake. Can I are you there?
Speaker 2: Jake, I'm not here.
Speaker 4: Where are you, Jake? I can't hear you, justin? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm coming.
Speaker 4: Oh, you don't want to announce that.
Speaker 6: M h.
Speaker 9: Still here.
Speaker 4: That was actually very funny way I just did. All right, then I pretend like you didn't hear him. I can hear Jake the whole time. He's gonna kill me. That's my prank right there. Oh look he cut me off, and now he cut me cut he cut Justin off. Just why'd you cut Justin off? Jake?
Speaker 1: No, no goodness to you, Jake.
Speaker 4: Just relaxed, buddies, Jake. Jake breathed, Jake, Jake, breathe, breathe. I can hear you now, Jake, breathe. Thank you, Jake, I love you too. You're having a bad night. Aren't you go to bed? Go to bed, Jake, past your bedtime? Jake? Are you okay? M h, alright, just breathe, buddy, just take your time. Okay. Well, I'm gonna leave them because you don't like me or now, Jake, happened?
Speaker 1: I think here's the when when when alf left? It kicked my audio from you.
Speaker 4: I see herm and I love you brother, love you too, bro. I'm sorry if I pissed you off, it's not I was more. I was messed with you, Jake. I could hear you the whole time. I was just messing with you. I'm sorry. You know. I love messing with you because we don't need to hear what that piece of ship nothing has to say anyway, usually nothing. I'm just kidding. I don't even know the guy.
Speaker 9: I don't even know, no offense, man, I have a piece of ship.
Speaker 4: How did you know? Because everyone who comes up on Jake's streams, including myself, as a piece of ship, that's avatar? Yeah, isn't isn't he dead or sorry alive? Sorry it should be.
Speaker 1: I heard him, I heard.
Speaker 2: Are no longer together?
Speaker 4: Oh shoot'?
Speaker 9: Is that the hot gossip?
Speaker 1: Damn and Also I heard I heard Scarlet and Uh and Ethan raw for each other.
Speaker 4: Oh, dang, Jake, that poor girl. Oh my god, Jake knows all the gossip. Have you noticed that he knows everything?
Speaker 9: He's got his finger on the pulse, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: At Rodney's Okay, anyway, Uh, moving on, I haven't heard.
Speaker 9: That audio yet. Where who has it?
Speaker 1: I think our boys over at A W A T P.
Speaker 9: Okay, I haven't heard that yet.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I think Joe Pesci's in the chat?
Speaker 4: Is he? Oh?
Speaker 9: Damn?
Speaker 4: Would be cool Joe Pesci.
Speaker 1: No, our friends, Sergia, there's a guy.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 9: We go from alf to Joe Pesci?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 4: I know, I don't know. I'm a loser, Jake. Don't say about yourself only I have allowed to say that.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: What happened? Jake? Are you all right?
Speaker 1: So so sorry? I just want my friend Chris Perilla, who's Who's who does three D print and is on a stream which uh is on a three D street three D print stream with a female?
Speaker 4: Oh? Is it attractive? Female? Jake?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: But I gotta talk about something.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, So do you know.
Speaker 1: Who Anthony Komia is Herman.
Speaker 4: I do know who it is. And Anthony, Yeah, I know who that is.
Speaker 1: Jake, you haven't listened to it in California. Didn't listen to California. They didn't have was it? Were they in California?
Speaker 4: They didn't have it in California. What do you mean they didn't have What are you talking about, Jake?
Speaker 1: I I don't think they listened. I don't think they had it in California.
Speaker 4: Anthony, weren't there serious for a while?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I heard I heard about serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah before they and they said Howard's terms a piece of ship her show.
Speaker 1: How here's the thing, Howard has turned into Donna Miss Bubby Lost, has turned into Rush Lombaugh.
Speaker 4: What well, why do you say? How is Howard Stern turned into don Imis he.
Speaker 1: Hates but because here's the thing, because of some of the stuff, some of the stuff Howard saying this sounds like the same ship don Imus said back.
Speaker 4: Probably Also, it's not your fault, jig.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 4: It's okay, it's not your fault. Jake. Carry on, Jake, Jake, Jake, carry on. What were you gonna say about how Jake Breeze Jake. You sound like you're having fun over there. But it's not, Jake, it's not your fault. Stream Yard is crazy, just relaxed. Do what we're saying that hearts Turn. Let's stay on focused, talk about hearts Turn. What were you gonna say about him? He's don Imus now, Yeah they are, don I miss I'm alive again.
Speaker 1: Plus Also, Bubba's turned into Rush Russe Limball.
Speaker 4: He really is. So he's a Republican. He's a Republican Pugnan Nice, Jake, do you still talk to Bubba? I don't know if you do or not. I'm just asking, are you Are you not breathing over there?
Speaker 6: Jake.
Speaker 4: Jake's having a moment. Everybody, everyone go to his buying me a coffee and buy him a coffee. Please go donate to Jake Hudson right now. He needs he needs, he needs, he needs some money.
Speaker 1: Guys, hold on, hold on, I'm trying to get Justin back.
Speaker 4: Gonna bring Justin back. Yeah, yeah, Jake's having a meltdown. Guys. I'm here for his meltdown though I'm his friend. It's probably Streamyard, Jake, Streamyard, it is pretty crazy, Blackie. Jake can't speak right now, so I'll have to read your chat later. I think I'm saying your name right, Blackie Blakey. Maybe it's Blakey, Sorry, not Blackie Blakey, whatever, Blackie, whatever it is, Jake, jac it's okay. Just breathe, man, just take your time. Man, I'm here so that we're having an on air therapy session. Folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's Jacob?
Speaker 4: I I don't know, Jake. I think he's in discord right now. You want to go to discord instead, Yeah, he's in discord right now. You want to go talk to Jake and you want to talk to Jake and discord and we getting in the stream? Do you miss Jacob? Do you want to be your boyfriend Jake? Because he's my boyfriend already. I'll give him up for you. He's not a very good kisser, Jake. So just to warn you, m it's all right, Jake. Just relaxed, buddy. I know it's not Jake. It's not the end of the world. It's stream Yard, man. Stream Yard is not a good platform. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: I love my tea about.
Speaker 4: The heck, yeah, buddy, strap I do. Actually, how did you know.
Speaker 1: He loves to eat gays?
Speaker 4: Jake? I think you need to go to bed, bro I think you're having too much of a moment right now.
Speaker 1: Justin said he had to answer he had to answer a There's no worry he had he had to answer a call.
Speaker 4: Well, I told you, it's not just your fault, Jake, I went crazy. Well sorry, Jake, we all love crazy. Sorry. At least you didn't tell me to fund myself.
Speaker 1: By the way, a e W has a international channel. Now, international fans could use it, not the US fans, okay, but for annual uh an annual nineteen dollars one and nineteen dollars and ninety nine cents, you get the Fast Channel, a podcast all of TWI, a podcasts of paint reviews, a Dynamite Collision, our own our Club, pay per views, aw TV in select, a pay per view archives. Okay, but here's the discipline. International fans in Canada.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you Canada and everything.
Speaker 1: You're right, but hey, hey, hey, another brain. I thought, I hey, brother, I'm sorry. I thought you were mad at me because I talked about Howard and Bubba.
Speaker 4: Jake. I don't think he cares about Howard or Bubba.
Speaker 1: I think, by the way, I think Dan Housen. You know, Dan Housing wasn't good enough.
Speaker 4: Hilarious was good. He makes me laugh. Dead Housing is awesome.
Speaker 1: But here, here's the thing. When you're when you have a.
Speaker 4: Your case, your curse, Jake and the case you I the fame induction, You're cursed. I love him.
Speaker 1: I said, Howard's turned into down and Bubba's turned into rush and.
Speaker 4: He doesn't care about this. He just said he doesn't get two ships about those people.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing I'm telling you talk me about that, because here's the thing. Because the reason why I said Bubba's turned into rush Limball Bubba is number one. His show is so boring now without like without you know, he's he does a show in the mornings where it's like it's half of it is him chilling for his merchandise, merchandise that he makes, and then you and then and then he's for right and then and then it's like it used to be hype trains and all that. But now it's like I don't have the I don't have the video. That din't have the video all here, I don't have a way to play videos.
Speaker 4: Well you can't play anyway.
Speaker 1: It's actually the video he was talking about was done before?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is it like before? He was even like even what you got me?
Speaker 1: A cameo of of him because I can't play custom videos on here because of the because I have to get the paid ship.
Speaker 4: We'll get the pitching, Jake, what are you waiting for? M oh and why?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, Jake.
Speaker 1: Why don't you Why don't she talk? Why don't she control your brother?
Speaker 4: Hcause that's not for another hour, Jake. Let's we should do, Jake. We should in the stream. We should go talk to Jacob Waters and discord. Why don't we go fuck the ship?
Speaker 1: That's a word.
Speaker 4: I don't really want to fund myself tonight, Jake. Actually I'd really rather not do that right now. Yeah, Jake, you're tired. Go to bed.
Speaker 1: Hey Jacob, how are you going?
Speaker 4: Oh ship? What the fuck the water?
Speaker 1: Jacob the Great?
Speaker 4: Oh please no, Jake, stop it.
Speaker 1: Jake the Great, It says Jacob the Great. Variety channel perfect.
Speaker 4: That's a great name for him. Everybody, everybody, you have to excuse Jake. He's very tired right now. It's almost ten o'clock his time right now, and he and he streams fifteen times a day.
Speaker 1: Hey, Gay, the World, Gator World, Gail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's very tired. He's gonna he's probably gonna use the the uh, the gay F word too.
Speaker 1: You know he heard why don't we put why don't you put alligators to your nipples?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, Jake, I don't really want to do this. See, Jake, you need to go to sleep. Jake, in the stream now, in the stream. Now, that's the that's Jake. That's the end of everyone. That's our show for tonight. Thank you so much everyone. I'm not mad at you, Jake. I'm just you're tired right now. I'm trying to save you from yourself. Jake. I'm not mad, bro, You're good.
Speaker 6: Lies.
Speaker 1: Let's go lie.
Speaker 4: You are live right now, Jake. Aren't we live right now? I mean, if we're not live, where the hell are we