Speaker 1: One on one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cult and justin Timberlake tickets whether those were your after school pop quars around three forty and then around five fifteen this afternoon. I have had it. I I there's someone in this room that is consistently disrespecting me. It's not me.
Speaker 2: Wait, you not me? I said, what did you do to you?
Speaker 1: I didn't do anything to me?
Speaker 2: What did the other person in this room do?
Speaker 3: It is hard being superior?
Speaker 4: Facts?
Speaker 1: Are you just saying words? Now? I don't know what is it we're going to We're going to acquisition. That is not That is not what acquisition means. Why do you try to say accusation? Yeah, acquisition and accusation two different things. We're gonna come back. We're gonna come back. I'm gonna confront the person in this room who's just fireing me up. Okay, six minutes settless one one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 3: Is it possible.
Speaker 1: To have someone in your life that gets sick way too often? Because I am experiencing this, I have never met a person sick more often than Cult. He's don't please don't exhale, Please do not exhale around me. He's always sick, constantly sick. And the latest you can't make it up. You cannot make it up. I do feel bad. I don't want you or your wife or your children to be sick. But the latest is it was like the most Debbie Downer moment where he's like, guess what. Everyone in my house is pinky except me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to love it.
Speaker 5: I have two daughters and a wife. There are six eyes that are pink. I am the only set of eyes.
Speaker 1: That are pink.
Speaker 2: A white sucks.
Speaker 1: I feel very bad for your I'll tell you right now. Your left ones looking.
Speaker 2: Literal, a little pink, a little pink.
Speaker 3: Well for the for the holiday. Yeah, but I do.
Speaker 1: Just really quickly, I want to ask, what's it like constantly being around someone with a superior system over here? I am my My body is a true You always say this, but my body is a true temple I have. I just have a better immune system than you. It's like crazy, how good it is compared to yours.
Speaker 5: Well, you get those injections every Thursday, so I think that helps.
Speaker 1: Wait, I don't even know what the joke is.
Speaker 5: What injection you have somebody who comes to your house with one of those ivy drip bags.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have that crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I did make the joke that I go cult. This is why you got to stop being so clean, because Cult is constantly I mean, the Guide basically drinks germ X.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Constantly squirting it.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm out here barely washing my hands, licking poles, and I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Probably something to that. But how sick would I be if I didn't wash.
Speaker 3: I don't feel I.
Speaker 1: Could get worse. I don't know that I could get worse. You're consistently sick.
Speaker 5: I have to wash my feet and my hands whenever I got could you imagine feet? My wife makes me take my boots off outside.
Speaker 2: I gotta put them on. My feet are so cold, put my boots on anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm reporting you to HR.
Speaker 1: So sick of you being sick around me because at some point my immune system could only do so much. But man, having a coworker or friend or family member who's constantly sick, My guard's up, My garden is up at all times, and he keeps heavy breathing earlier, earlier, taking this up here I go, can you can you pull back on your breathing and started actively panting like a dog, going that's so amateure, so disrespect.
Speaker 2: How do I okay?
Speaker 5: Because you can only use so many sick days because you only have so many, right, Yeah, And I had to use one last week because my whole family was down down by my wife at the flu throwing up everywhere.
Speaker 6: And it's like, I will say this, at what point is it okay?
Speaker 2: So if I have like a fever one hundred and three?
Speaker 5: Yeah, am I supposed to stay home for your safety other people? Or do I just come because at some point I'm just gonna have to come in. Yeah, right, Well, and that's where.
Speaker 1: I'm not right now, constantly sick, and so that yeah, I will say this. In radio, there's like this thing where it's like, don't call in sick because I mean, I worked here for thirteen years and I don't think I've ever used.
Speaker 3: A sick day.
Speaker 1: But Colts already used all of his for the year, and it's January or feduard fifth. You should use your sick day. You shouldn't live in a world where you're afraid to use a sick day.
Speaker 2: Well, but I mean every day, I would just have to just come.
Speaker 1: In anyway, it's a month of January again because he's sick every day.
Speaker 3: All right, well enough about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's give you some money one thousand dollars. Yeah, let's do that next.
Speaker 7: Maybe on one on one point three. It's the unbelievable story of the Day.
Speaker 1: On one oh one point three d WB, this guy whose name's Sylvester, and he is doing some online shopping as you do, love that, and he's like, Okay, I want to get a drill and I want to get.
Speaker 3: A pressure washer.
Speaker 1: So he's like shopping around and he sees Ali Express, which that's one of those like budget online stores. The show finds it for forty dollars. Stealing, wheeling dealing for the drill and the pressure washer.
Speaker 2: Wait all right, a laa llaha, Okay, the package.
Speaker 1: Arrives, package arrives at his house, the new drill and pressure washer.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: He opens the package. Yep, inside the box is a photo. PHO, I love it. It's a picture the picture of vic drill. Okay, and my guys posted a photo of himself on social media.
Speaker 2: He's so mad, he said.
Speaker 1: He's not smiling. He's just holding the photo. It's a selfie. He's just so mad. And he said, I paid forty dollars and all I got was this picture of a drill and a screw. He said, I'm upset. I was very upset when I opened the box.
Speaker 5: At least he's only out forty dollars and this is on him.
Speaker 1: They have not got back to me.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, there's probably something in the description where it's like, by the way, this isn't a drill and a pressure washer, because only.
Speaker 2: An idiot would buy forty dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm still one of my to this day.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite stories of all time my old coworker in Rina, Nevada, because I worked there for a brief time.
Speaker 3: His name was Ron. And in morning a morning show with him, he comes in, he's got myself a deal last night on ebass.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, good for you. He ordered a drum set. It's like, I didn't know you drums. He's like, I've been trying to get into it.
Speaker 2: I was like cool.
Speaker 3: It comes in.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh my god. It was not like a mini drum set where like a kid could play. It was so small. It was like a Barbie drum set, and he was so mad. He goes back to the original listing and he's so mad. And when he goes to the original listing, there's a picture that he missed of the drum set next to a coke cat. He had missed it, so it was very obviously not gonna be full sized. But I got the steal of a century, dude.
Speaker 5: And is that illegal? I don't think so. No, it's almost cod.
Speaker 1: So you get excited and you're like, oh my god, this is too gonna be true, and then you miss a very obvious detail. It happened now in this case, this guy just got scammed because it's like one of those like kind of statchy websites anyway.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but also, I mean, dude, if you twenty dollars, I'm not saying you deserve it, but.
Speaker 1: Like I know, but sometimes older people don't realize, and you do feel bad because they do get scammed.
Speaker 6: Was this guy older sixty eight, he's retired, okay, yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: You want to keep knocking him while he's down.
Speaker 2: Well, in his time, a pressure washer probably was forty dollars.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna be honest, there possible that is your unbelievable story of the day. We're gonna come back with a pop culture minute. Is Travis Kelsey going to propose to Taylor Swift? Everyone's asking him aout the Super Bowl, which is crazy. We're going to cover that, and now your keyword for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: One on one point three, KATWB had it's.
Speaker 2: The pop Culture Minute with Fellon and.
Speaker 7: Cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Well, we talked about this a little bit yesterday, how they released the poster for the new Simple Favorite movie. That's gonna be Blake Lively's new movie. It's a sequel to A Simple Favor with Anna Kendrick, which I really liked that movie a lot. I was happy there's a sequel. But people were like, oh, it's going it's gonna be at like the Film Festival, the sx SW whatever it's called. But then it's going straight to Amazon primeing. People thought that was weird, it wasn't gonna go to theaters. But I think, like, first of all, it's a lot of movies are going straight to streaming services. That's not that surprising. A lot of people think it's because of all the drama around Blake, and that's very possible. I'm sure she doesn't want to do any red carpets. And the comments were brutal, but the director of the movie has commented because a lot of them are like, oh, is this Blake's cut of the movie or is it going to be yours? And he responded back, he's been very supportive of Blake, and he said, there's only one cut, my cut, and I know what you're alluding to, and he's like, I just want to be very clear that Blake was nothing but wonderful and a delight to work with on both of these movies.
Speaker 3: We love her like she is great.
Speaker 1: So she needs a lot of people on her side because these comments are so mean toward her.
Speaker 2: I don't know how she's gonna recover. Honestly.
Speaker 1: I think it's one of those things that, like people can't let things go. So even if she moves on with life, there will still be the trolls who leave comments on post ten years from now about this, which is insane to me.
Speaker 3: Oh it'll be forever, they asked Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 1: Of course you even propose to Taylor at the Super Bowl? Why would you make I get like anyone's just trying to get him to talk about Taylor. But it's just so funny to me because there is no chance on earth this person would propose to Taylor Swift at the super Bowl in front of the world. That is not their vibe there. He would never do that. It's not going to happen. He said, wouldn't you like to know? That was his response back, which made me laugh. That's the kind of response I would give, like what you like to know? That's all I would offer. Yeah, yeah, well you're not going to see it at the super Bowl, tell you that much. This is interesting also, I would never follow this. It has made me laugh what happened because this is so reckless. We do not think drunk driving is funny. It's so irresponsible. Marcus Jordan, that is Michael Jordan's son. He was just arrested drinking driving. I think he was caught with like cocaine, various things. And it gets even worse because he's agoran of course, while they're putting him in the cop car and apparently he was belligerently requesting Mariah Carey music in the cop car for his ride to jail. And you said you saw this and I hadn't seen it. His car was on train track.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: What I saw was like his lambeau was parked on train tracks and it was like a little beat up.
Speaker 2: And then he was just saying, I'm my Michael Jeorge's son. I'm the son, and they're like.
Speaker 1: So embarrassing, you're Michael Jordan and You're like, I actually would wish you'd quit telling people you're my son, because so embarrassing.
Speaker 5: It's embarrassing enough when when you have to name drop yourself, but if you're using someone else's name to get you, Like, dude, you don't even know I'm related. I'm like the third cousin to whoever. And it's like, all right, just let it go. Sit in the bag, requestion carry, let's get you down to the station.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jelly Roll has a new role.
Speaker 1: American Idol has hired him to be this season's Artist in Residence. He'll be a permanent fixture fixture on the show. He'll be there for Hollywood Week advising and guiding and and he'll be like a guest I don't know, I guess he was there last season as a guest mentor. So that's very Cool Idle premiere Sunday, March ninth, on ABC, streaming on Hulu. That is your pop culture Minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lasic and Lenz. We're gonna come back with anyone listening who, But first this, I'm not tired of this song yet. I like this song a lot and obviously you do too, or wouldn't keep playing it. It's a new one from Lowly Young. It's called Messy on one oh one point three KDWB one oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cold. Are you doing anything for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, just hanging out eating food.
Speaker 1: You've asked me that a second ago. I'm like, I actually know. I haven't been invited anything. I think and I texted my in laws is like, should we eat snacks? I've in the past, I've hosted the Super Bowl party and then I've asked everyone to leave after the halftime show.
Speaker 2: Well that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes too late. That doesn't want people in my house anymore.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna ends people. They linger and it's like, dude, it's like ten forty.
Speaker 1: So just I actually think people appreciate my parties. I used to host every year. I did this past year a fall party with like a bonfire down by the lakes, and and I just I would literally be like, all right, well, I think that's about it.
Speaker 3: And I would clear people out of my own party. And I think that.
Speaker 1: They liked it because they didn't feel obligated to stay.
Speaker 3: I think I think you're even a respectable hour.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: I think so sick invite too, Well, you're sick. You're not getting invited to the party, the super Bowl party. I don't need pink eye, Thank you so much. Anyone listening who has an interesting fact has a contagious.
Speaker 5: Laugh, Yeah, like something that you just people notice. They hear you, like miles away and they know.
Speaker 3: Oh there's Mickey.
Speaker 1: She's laughing or is on a healthy habit kick.
Speaker 3: This is meant for my husband.
Speaker 1: Cold showers, push ups first thing in the morning. You know, is it like your actual lifestyle or have you just been like super good since January?
Speaker 3: Like you're act still on it?
Speaker 1: Six six, five, one, nine eight nine, Katie w B is the phone number?
Speaker 2: Are you lunging every step you take?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: What does the thing give me?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: I took pilates this morning? Does that count.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's great. That's very healthy.
Speaker 1: Well depends on what I eat or drink before and after. I had four chicken wings for lunch.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's healthy or unhealthy. That feels healthy.
Speaker 1: It was weird because I think if you eat a lot of chicken wings unhealthy, but I felt like, since I only ate four, it was fine.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's all protein. Forget about it.
Speaker 1: Who cares deep fried protein? For sure? All wings pretty much your deep fried Yet were if you go ring wings from a restaurant, they're like, they aren't baking them.
Speaker 3: What restaurant's baking wings?
Speaker 5: Anyone listening who wants to bring us some of that?
Speaker 2: That's awesomesolutely not.
Speaker 1: If you put these categories, that's our way just to chat with you. You can call it if you have an interesting fact, if you have a contagious laugh, or you're you're on a healthy kick six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB one on one point three KDWB with Fallon and cult. Anyone listening who if you fit these categories, we'd love to talk to you. Anyone listening who has an interesting fact, has a contagious laugh, or.
Speaker 3: Is like on a health kick.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a healthy habit, like you do cold showers.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I listen to a podcast. It's podcasts, so that's not the best choice for women.
Speaker 2: By the way, dude, don't listen to anymore. Just leave it that.
Speaker 1: No, I think, No, I know. I said it's great for men, but women's bodies are different. I said, it's heat is better for what unless you're like a cold swimmer, looks like your actual thing.
Speaker 2: I do that all the time.
Speaker 5: I look, I try to find somebody with my alignment and the thought process, and I'm like, they said it, so that's it.
Speaker 1: That was like a specialist about like who talked specifically about women's health, which our health is for some reason, studied a lot less often than fit all of them. And they'll be like, this works for men and women, even though we're obviously very different. Okay, if you've fit in those categories, so you can call us. We do have people on the phone, which is exciting. What category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: Habit?
Speaker 3: Is this a life thing or you started in January?
Speaker 8: No, No, it's been going for like over.
Speaker 1: A year now. Okay, what what got you into it? And what are your healthy habits?
Speaker 10: Not looking at my phone for an hour after I wake up, like at least.
Speaker 8: Out checking my phone for an hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see you.
Speaker 8: Slow morning and like my routine and like focused on me.
Speaker 1: I think it's really good for.
Speaker 2: My mental health to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ex, okay, so I thought you were going to say, like you are, you're only eating protein and you're doing push ups. I actually like yours way better. I think that that is so much healthier. I could stand to do that.
Speaker 10: Just understood the assignment.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't, no, no, no, you're still working out that mental health.
Speaker 1: Which is very important. Some would say equally is important. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's I might to hold off for twenty minutes.
Speaker 10: It feels good once you get used to it.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, thank you for calling in. Yeah, I have a good too, Hi, KATIEWB. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 9: OLLI?
Speaker 1: Okay, is this a recent one or have you been on it for a minute turning it?
Speaker 11: But on it for probably two weeks?
Speaker 3: Okay, So what are you doing to be healthier?
Speaker 11: I actually started making my own flower, milling my own grain, making my own flower, making my own homemade bread.
Speaker 2: How long does that take?
Speaker 11: The milling the grain itself a few minutes. It's just figuring out how to get the flour that you want.
Speaker 1: So is this just because you're like everything in our grocery stores is filled with processed, random, gross ingredients. Yeah.
Speaker 11: The flower that you get on the shelf is synthetic vitamins and minerals, and it only has a shelf life of six to eight months.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have had the same flower in my cabinet for like a year probably yep.
Speaker 11: I just had to throw away a bunch of it when I learned that checked the dates. Had to throw like three bags of flour away.
Speaker 1: Now you're out here. Now you're out here like the pilgrims. You're melling your own flower.
Speaker 2: Can I buy your milled flour?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: How much would you charge me if I want to? Like a if I want to like a five gallon bucket? How did the measure flower?
Speaker 2: What is it like? A bag of flower?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Blog?
Speaker 4: Baggy?
Speaker 2: If you sold me a bag of your flower, how much would it be.
Speaker 11: A five pound bag?
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: A lot of work. How long is your Hey?
Speaker 11: Wait, find the grains and then you gotta mill it.
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wa, Wait, So when you find the grains. Are you like outdoors? Like, are you harvesting? Where do you get grains?
Speaker 11: Lake winds out in Minnetonka? Actually, okay, have those hit with all the nuts and the grains and.
Speaker 1: The music. Sorry, I was like a little shoulder pop that song and betweet something bad. What's happening to me? Getting so old? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Facts, salon and Colt one on one.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm just gonna leave.
Speaker 6: You're still slow getting out of here, dude.
Speaker 5: Sometimes she's still in here. Okay, Max, your your letters are are okay. I'm gonna give you ten categories. Who have sixty seconds to get through these? And your time starts now. Vegetables, Raddish states, states, wait, Rhode Island?
Speaker 2: Things you throw away.
Speaker 12: Rubbish as my British mates would say, occupations, oh well, rope.
Speaker 2: Not radio dj D.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 5: Appliances, Oh all the past okay. Cartoon characters, Roger Rabbit, types of drinks.
Speaker 12: Rum, rum, musical musical groups.
Speaker 2: Oh redman?
Speaker 3: Does he count.
Speaker 2: Man as a group together?
Speaker 5: Store names, past and things at a football game? Rabbid fans rabbit fans okay. Circling back to appliances, the Rady radiators, Yeah, that works and last storre name.
Speaker 2: Radio shack nice, No, it's goods good.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get foulon back in here for a round two of radios categories.
Speaker 2: I feel confident in you. I appreciate it, I need it. I need the boost.
Speaker 8: Today.
Speaker 5: We'll see what the outcome is and get you one thousand dollars in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: This is the Fallon.
Speaker 1: I would like you to know Fallon and one one three kt w B. Behind the scenes, Colt spends the entire afternoon being difficult and he drives me crazy.
Speaker 3: All his only goal is to rage baby.
Speaker 1: And I've been in such a good mood today and he's just been picking axe picking away, I mean.
Speaker 2: Trying to get you to yell at me for like an hour and now.
Speaker 1: Got to witness. I finally snapped.
Speaker 2: It was a cartoon, like.
Speaker 3: This is how it goes.
Speaker 1: He will repeat the same questions until I'm finally can't take answering it anymore. And usually I can tell he's rage baiting me, but this one was like, so your cousin edits videos, what does your nephew do? And I'll say he does a clothing line, and then he acts confused and goes back and forth until I snap.
Speaker 5: Your nephew does have good bids. All right, So the radio categories. I want a one point three Katie to be with all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, so we're doing He is a kid. He like the little brother I never wanted.
Speaker 5: All Right, Max, you had your round found. We're gonna get into this with you.
Speaker 1: Oh right, Oh you give me all stressed out before this.
Speaker 5: Okay, your letters are you have a minute to run through these ten categories.
Speaker 2: Your time starts now.
Speaker 6: Vegetables, bradish, states, Rhode Island, things you throw away, rubbish, and occupations.
Speaker 1: Um, let's go with.
Speaker 3: A racketball player.
Speaker 2: Okay. Appliances appliances.
Speaker 3: Come back to that one.
Speaker 2: Character or cartoon.
Speaker 1: Characters wren from red and stimpy types of drink, romin coke, musical groups, radiohead, store names, radio shack. Things at a football game, referee. Okay, back to appliances. Appliances fridge, washing machine, dryer, air conditioning, HVAC, and dishwasher stove.
Speaker 2: That is your fridge wator, buzzer.
Speaker 1: The game right there.
Speaker 5: That was crazy. We're gonna go through these quick. So we have number of nuts, number one, vegetables. You both had Radish States, Rhode Island for the both of you. Things you throw away rubbish for the both of you.
Speaker 1: You're kidding.
Speaker 12: Number four occupations. Both of you had racketball. No Falon had racketball. Whatever, You're professional. Max had roper, which is a profession. Sure why, I don't care? What do I care?
Speaker 1: Their names?
Speaker 5: Appliance is Max had radiator, Fallon had a refrigerator.
Speaker 1: Radiator is not an appliance like a heater, like a radiator. That's not an appliance, though, Is that sure?
Speaker 10: Condition?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just no, I think it is.
Speaker 1: I like that I try to challenge something. Max says every week. I don't think it's an appliance.
Speaker 5: A radiator is considered an appliance, specifically a heating appliance. All right, This is where Max is like, I'm gonna put my foot to the gas. Cartoon characters Roger Rabbit dead one, good types of drink? Well you had rum and coke.
Speaker 1: Let's going on?
Speaker 2: We are musical groups.
Speaker 1: This is like when girls sync up their Lady time. You and are syncing up from scategories.
Speaker 2: Max had red or Red Band Red and Yeah Red Red Man method the.
Speaker 1: Group when they're together Mic off, you had Radiohead, which is an actual group all the time.
Speaker 5: Now this is confusing because okay, Max had radio Shack for uh store names, right, I did, and then well you also did, but you had you had Radiohead before.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So can you use radio there.
Speaker 3: Because that's a good question. Typically I wouldn't think.
Speaker 5: So, okay, so Max will get that point. Then even though you said that's fine. Yeah, and then you had ref four things at a football game, Max had rabid fans description.
Speaker 2: But okay, is it okay? I could take it away. You should.
Speaker 3: It didn't matter because he had he one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take it away Max. You had six to five. Congratulations anything you like?
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's the last time you lost? Like two weeks ago? But remember cult miscalculated and the one time I won. Okay, get out of here. Today's trending with Felon and colt on one.
Speaker 3: All right, take this how you will.
Speaker 1: But they say, in this century, every time the Super Bowl has been played between two teams that include one team traveling east and one team traveling west, the team traveling west has won. So the Chiefs will be traveling east for the super Bowl and the Eagles will be traveling west, which means if it sticks to this travel advantage, the Eagles will win.
Speaker 2: This has been consistently true for a century.
Speaker 1: No what for a century?
Speaker 2: No way, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know, look it up.
Speaker 7: It's the West.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, that's an inside job. Something's up.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I don't know. Everyone thinks that the chiefs are the refs are sweet on the Chiefs, right, Well, that's.
Speaker 2: What happens when you stay winning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: Uh. Speaking of the super Bowl, we did just find this out, which is pretty cool. We actually will have access to the super Bowl's legendary pregame tailgate party. Yeah. So this is like the first time ever. iHeartRadio is bringing the show to your radio, so you can be here for the Super Bowl fifty nine YouTube tailgate concert starring post Malone live from New Orleans. You can watch on YouTube and iHeart are here right here Sunday at three o'clock on KTWB and on the free iHeart Radio app. Yeah. I think that's really cool. I mean, ever, who does not love post Malone? Every single person loves postplet so nice I answered that for you. Yeah, everyone has They say that the price of the average Super Bowl party will stay about the same this year. Be prepared to extend your budget. For some reason. I guess they found this is like a Wells Fargo research thing. They revealed that a menu of food and drinks for ten people will run you about one hundred and thirty nine dollars, which makes no sense to me. Ten people, where are you shopping? Even if you go to al They there's no way how one hundred and thirty nine for ten people? Say you that dinner for my family just of us four like Chili's. It's not even like going somewhere super boogie. There's no I'm not buying that for a second.
Speaker 5: Are they saying drink water? Are they saying you fry your own wings? I don't happens.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It's just I don't buy it, not even for a second. It's also National Girls and Women in Sports Day.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm not really in sports, but thank you so much to those who are you celebrate. Yeah, that is your trending word to come back. We're gonna get you those justin Timberlake tickets after school pop quiz. But first, it's new music from Tate McCrae. It's called sports Car on one oh one point three kd WB one oh one point three Katie WB with Thalon and Colts and Justin Timberlake tickets. We're doing a little after school pop quiz and you can call right now to play six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. If you get the most trivia questions correct, you get to see Justin Timberlake with whoever.
Speaker 3: You want to bring. You get two tickets.
Speaker 1: Of course. At Excel February twenty fourth, cult who would you bring on the spot? You had to pick one person to take. Who would you pick?
Speaker 2: Probably my wife Wild. I was like, dude, there's this girl at the salad bar.
Speaker 1: It's like you're going to a salad bar. You've been all days in I want to go to lig Engin please salad bar.
Speaker 2: The server at Pizza Hut, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There it is. You're wild and crazy about them? Gotcha? Gotcha? All right, let's grab our contestants. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 10: This is Jill.
Speaker 7: Jill.
Speaker 1: Great, hold on one second, let's get another person onto play. Hi.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 10: Hannah?
Speaker 3: Hannah? All right, Hannah and Jill.
Speaker 1: You're competing against each other today, which means you're no longer friends, you're now enemies. Okay, Uh, We're gonna ask you a trivia question. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most correct wins. Are you ready ready?
Speaker 3: Question number one?
Speaker 1: Which continent is home to the Amazon Rainforest? Saren, Hannah, Yes, Hannah, Africa? What'd you say?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 8: Africa?
Speaker 3: Not Africa?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Aaron, Hannah, she did, which is making me a question who she is? Her identity? She's in the be honest? Are you like? Yes, Jill?
Speaker 3: Do you have a guest.
Speaker 10: Smarter than me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, not Brazil? Good, guess it is South America? Brazila is in South America, But we were looking for the continent. Question number two, what is the capital of Japan? Yeah? Yes, Hannah, Yes Hannah Haerka. Question number three? What two colors make up the Canadian flag? Hannah, yes, Hannah.
Speaker 9: Red and white?
Speaker 1: That isna Congratulations Hannah. Aaron, you're going to Justin Timberlake concert. Thanks for playing, Jill. We'll have another pair of tickets at five fifteen. Now, Hannah, you think Aaron's happy she let you play the game to win oh yeah, thank you. On to one second.
Speaker 5: It's one on one point three Katie up with the b's found and Colt's question for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it normal? It can't be normal.
Speaker 3: This isn't normal or nope, day that's on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: I don't like, you know, I'm a creature of hab I'm not really I'm not really creature of habit.
Speaker 5: You know when you're watching a video, yeah, what kind? Just anybody on like TikTok you too?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Short and you start crying?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? Yeah, how is that normal to have? I know it's normal to everyone, don't have to everybody, but it's just weird that, like a video in aio scenario, you're not even a part of it's pulling emotion out of you.
Speaker 2: It's that weird.
Speaker 1: It's not feel I think that's the beautiful. It's a human experience. I think it's very normal. It's like a good thing.
Speaker 5: But it's like, how many times have I cried at my phone? You know, like just holding it in my palm and just like, well, that's.
Speaker 1: Not the only thing that makes me cry looking at my phone. I've got a lot of things. I'll be like oh, it's my credit card bill.
Speaker 2: Tears, got it.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, oh, this email I just got from someone I work with tears because I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: I don't want this assignment. See but these are all things that are digital credit card bill. So you're still crying phone kind of.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I cried my phone for many reasons. I don't think it's that weird.
Speaker 2: It feels weird though.
Speaker 1: We're connected to everything through our phones now. I mean, it used to be you cry at like a TV screen because you would see a TV commercial, Folger's commercial that would rip you to shreds. Oh yeah, you'd see a movie that ripped you to shreds all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, Okay, this was dumb. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's all.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to like acknowledge it.
Speaker 2: I was crying on my phone earlier and I was like, this can't be let me pull back.
Speaker 3: What made you cry.
Speaker 2: There's a video of this guy who is on Shark Tank.
Speaker 3: Okay, never mind, here's this dumb about no.
Speaker 5: And he was like trying to sell the farmers. He was like, I'm making this tree thing for farmers. I only sell up for five dollars, and then Kevin O'Leary was like, dude, why don't you charge those suckers thirteen dollars? He was like, because I'm selling to farmers, and it's like a crack in his voice, was like, Oh, this guy's awesome.
Speaker 3: But he actually just went through puberty and I didn't that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't understand me or my life.
Speaker 1: I'm mad at you. One O one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. Guess what. Sorry, I'm so distracted because Colt is a little sick. He's a little under the weather, which is fine, but his hair gets crazier by the second, and I don't know what's happening. And I'm so concerned that I'm going to catch your illness and I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I only try to get a haircut once a quarter. So it's like at the peace, it just terrible.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back, and Ted, he says, he keeps like it. He's a friend of the show. He keeps a little notes sapp in his phony. It's just a little ponderings, little things.
Speaker 8: Cut.
Speaker 1: Maybe you do the same thing. You're like he no, I wonder, I wonder why that happens the way it does. So we're going to come back with a very educational Ted talk in five minutes. Ted talks, Hey, looky, look who's there?
Speaker 2: Ted talks What.
Speaker 7: You got today?
Speaker 4: So today I'm going to tell a little story.
Speaker 3: Oh my, you gather around children.
Speaker 4: And it leads into a question.
Speaker 13: The question is, has there been a time that you guys have been uncomfortable in church?
Speaker 1: Like do you mean with something that people are talking about or I'm tired, or like someone's doing something strange or.
Speaker 2: What all of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably at some point. Okay, I didn't go to church at ten. I went to my friend's Catholic services. That was day the night with her every Saturday night. I was not Catholic, all right, I am a Catholic.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 13: So when I was getting confirmed at the cathedral my sophomore year of high school, my cousin comes up to me right before I'm supposed to go like up on the altar, you know, get confirmed, do the whole God thing. Yeah, my cousin gives me a weed brownie oh, wrapped in a paper towel. Lord, like, literally thirty seconds before I'm supposed to like.
Speaker 1: Why would he do this?
Speaker 6: She?
Speaker 4: Oh, she did this because I knew there's twenty one.
Speaker 13: At the time, she was wild, she was I don't know why she gave me a weed brownie. I know a paper towel, so I just put it in my slacks, went up to like get confirmed and go through the threshold of the Lord with the brownie wrapped in a paper towel.
Speaker 1: That is like out of a Seth Rogan Jonah Hill movie.
Speaker 4: I am dead serious. I was so panicked.
Speaker 13: I had no idea what to do except for put this freaking fudge weed brownie wrapped in a paper towel.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like Jesus was looking at you the whole time and knew and also, what do they call it?
Speaker 3: A priest?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Feel in that moment that the good Lord up above is like, it's sorry, buddy, it's good.
Speaker 2: I'll let you sliw it. I'na let you slide. He forgives, but he's forgetting.
Speaker 13: I do think that I have had extreme Catholic guilt for that reason. To shout out to my cousin Lauren, thanks, Wow.
Speaker 5: She's still in the arts of like dance with the devil. She might practice the green arts.
Speaker 2: Nice Bill.
Speaker 1: I'm sure other people have. I you had an interesting church experience. You can text five three nine two one or katiewb one always insightful to banks you platform like bro one on one point three k d WB with Fallon and cult. I love, I love a choose your own adventure situation.
Speaker 2: Let me set the scene for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: You could play along two five through nine to one. Let's know what you would do. Escape from the island to the forgotten. Okay, so you wake up on an island, no memory how you got there, but strange creatures are lurking just beyond the tree line.
Speaker 2: That's the scenario. Here's your adventure. You get to choose.
Speaker 1: Stop for one second, got you? I hate it the islands guaranteed hot. I do not work well under pressure and I'm hot. If you've ever seen at the Minnesota State Fair, not my worst? Yeah you, hey, hey, pull back much less creatures at a tree line stressing me out.
Speaker 5: Their dirty eyes, just peering you up. Are you going to create? What are you going to create?
Speaker 3: Just say peering you off?
Speaker 1: What that mean?
Speaker 8: Peer?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 5: Okay, are you going to create a makeshift raft and set sail off the island, or yeah.
Speaker 1: If I want to die? You have you met?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I was a girl scout. We did paper mache, no offense, and I hope they teach girl scouts more. Now.
Speaker 3: They were only teaching me how to be a saleswoman.
Speaker 1: They were I didn't learn. I learned to like how to recycle, make paper mache and sell girl Scout cookies.
Speaker 2: That's it. Well, did you like knots or anything?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: And I do think that there is an issue with that.
Speaker 8: What did you do?
Speaker 2: You just sold cookies? They had pies.
Speaker 3: Literally, just told you what I did, but that.
Speaker 1: Paper mache, were recycling cans, selling girls scott cookies.
Speaker 2: It sounds like I was executives.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: I was working so hard. You know what I earned?
Speaker 3: All I was.
Speaker 1: All I was going for was a white tiger stuffy. It's all I wanted.
Speaker 7: Did you get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice? Worth it?
Speaker 5: It was so you can do that or stay and manipulate the creatures to be your personal manions as you become.
Speaker 2: The top dog of the I choose that one.
Speaker 5: Now, why and how are you going to become the top dog and manipulate these creatures?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's it's about manipulation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So what do we do?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to start off by acting injured like I need them. People love to feel needed, even creatures and beasts. Now, some might argue that might make me look weak and they just eat me immediately. Let's pretend that is not the scenario. So first I'm weak, okay, oh help me? And then my how can I ever repay you? I slowly start working, and I slowly start building relationships and earning my place. But in the meantime, I'm spreading small rumors, small rumors to make people question other people in this this situation, the other beast. Do we know why this beast is the leader?
Speaker 3: Why is he the top dog?
Speaker 2: I heard how the Roman Empire fell?
Speaker 3: Next thing?
Speaker 4: I know, ow.
Speaker 1: Top dog?
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I would just try to swim in and just see. Even if I couldn't make it, I'd be like what evers, I've had enough time?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair, fair, Different different approaches from different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 5: As they say, dude, I can't even win over anybody in life, Like, how am I going to do on an island?
Speaker 2: I'm unaware of you know.
Speaker 1: What it's important to recognize. I can't even.
Speaker 2: Manipulate my way into a pay raise. I can't do any Am I gonna win over a tribe.
Speaker 1: Though I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know you could, though, Thank you, and I would be honored to be your minion.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. We're going to do your keyword right after Bob your chance to win one thousand dollars on kdw B. It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling.
Speaker 7: And Cult on one on one point three kd.
Speaker 1: W B, brought to you by Ova, Lesig and Lenz. Today is a big day because so I guess the Wednesday before the Super Bowl is when like the halftime show performer has to hand in their final set list.
Speaker 3: To be approved. Okay, so there we're about to.
Speaker 1: Find out if Not Like Us is going to be on the set list, if it will be approved. I don't know how that works exactly, but remember the issue with this song is and also, I mean obviously there are a lot of artists that have to censor their music because it is a family like programming. You can't have any bad lyrics. And remember in this distrack, but Not Like Us distrack. He flat out calls Drake a certified pedophile. And in this year they're paying extra attention to this because there is the defamation lawsuit Drake filed against Universal Music Group over this disc track.
Speaker 5: So, and it was all just trying to get him to block or them to block him.
Speaker 3: From from the formatments at the halftime show.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think it's gonna happen anyways, I mean there's probably it'll probably if anything, just be like a short thirty second like a minor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I am curious how that's going to go.
Speaker 5: And what's even crazier is Sizza was dating Drake right Diebocle.
Speaker 1: She said though. She said though that she was younger because like even like on her press tour for her latest movie she's doing, Kekey Palmer asks her it was he a good kisser and she was like we were we were kids like and she wouldn't even comment on.
Speaker 2: You teamed up with his ars nemesis. So right, Well, dude, Dag for Drake.
Speaker 1: Baldoni's lawyer basically is saying, because he cannot stop chatting, he's on with TMZ. Yeah, he's like so chatty. He basically is like Blake Lively either has to settle my way or I am going to grill Taylor Swift because if it goes to court, they can call on people they could potentially like to depose her, and because she's central to the dispute over her involvement in the infamous meeting between Justin Blake and Ryan, which is when she sent her famous now or now famous Khalisi text to him.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I know Colleen Hoover is doing everything she can.
Speaker 1: She's retired.
Speaker 2: She's retired.
Speaker 3: I'm retired from an author.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do anything.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Uh, speaking of Blake Lively really quickly they did drop yesterday. We talked about this the movie poster for the new Simple Favor sequel, and it's going straight to prime, which isn't that strange A lot of movies, like, for instance, the new Reese Weatherspoon Will Ferrell movie straight to prime. They didn't go to theater first. That's not that bizarre. But everyone's calm and doing oh is it Blake's cut? Well, the director he came out, He's like, it's my cut. There's only one cut. And for the record, like I know what you're getting at. Blake is lovely. She's wonderful to work with and just basically trying to shoot down any mean rumors about her.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm sure she's like.
Speaker 1: Finally so much doing something nice. The reporters are just going in on Travis Kelsey as he's getting ready for the super Bowl and they're like, are you going to propose to Taylor at the super Bowl? And he's like, when you like to know, that's an exact quote for him. I'm not even making that up, which made me laugh. Yeah, like he's going to tell you, and no, be real, He's not going to propose to Taylor Swift at the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, would be.
Speaker 2: Kind of sick.
Speaker 5: Just pull up with a bunch of cats at the end, there's like a bunch of stuff raining down. The cats are all hit in the confetti things.
Speaker 1: I don't hate that. I don't hate that at all. And also Giselle, she had her third baby radulations to her. No word on like a name or anything like that, but OK, yeah, yeah, should start baby in the in the world. Congratulations, that is your pop culture mine. We're gonna come back. We're gonna talk to a girl. Okay, I'm gonna give you a little previews. She went through her fiance's phone, got it. She found something not what you think she found, by the way. But now she's in a predicament. Do I tell him I went through his phone because this stuff's really bothering me? Or do I let it go?
Speaker 3: How do I approach it? We'll talk to her when we come back.
Speaker 12: Since I was a cheating.
Speaker 1: Salan and Colts on one oh one point three k d w B, I would be lying if I said I've never snooped through a partner's phone. It would be more honest to say I've probably snooped through every partner's phone at some point in time.
Speaker 2: You get curious, you do.
Speaker 1: And someone once told me, don't go looking through someone's phone because you eventually will find something you don't like. And that's unfair to the person because it doesn't mean that it's cheating. But you might find like one time I found a guy he was with me at like a charity of it, and he's off foul and maybe come to a stupid charity of it blah blah blah, And I would remember being like so macaus I couldn't believe he was talking crap about it to his friends, but I never brought.
Speaker 3: It up, so I was like, that's unfair.
Speaker 1: Like I've probably complained to friends about like watching a football game or something with him, So I was like that one's fine, But Marissa, you found something in your is it.
Speaker 3: Your boyfriend my fiance?
Speaker 1: You're okay your fiance's phone, and you you don't like it, and you also don't know how to approach it, So what's going on?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I kind of need help with like do I tell him I went through his text and if not, like, how do I approach this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 9: Cool? I mean, first of all, I'm really upset with myself that I even did this, because overall we have a great relationship, very honest, very open. But I just like felt the need to go through his phone, which I think comes from this insecurity on my side. You know, past relationships I've been cheated on. I found things and phones, and I just like felt like I needed to look.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was going to ask if he was like giving you like a reason, making like seeming suspicious. No, you're just saying this is kind of like pass baggage situation.
Speaker 9: Not just pass backage, past baggage, but like mostly to look at texts between him and his ex wife. Okay, they have a child together. We're all very cordial, and I'm very grateful for that. But they talk all the time. Like the amount of back and forth conversation between the two of them is like a little unsettling, weird. Like he'll send her new pictures of our couch, like asking how she likes it, and you know, she'll send him pictures if she's like on a trip or like something about like her new you know, door, And they send like selfies to each other all the time.
Speaker 2: And and it's not to show the child. It's just like for.
Speaker 9: Them, it's more for them, Like it's it's not anything related to.
Speaker 2: The kid.
Speaker 9: It's like him he'll ask her like how's her belly a if she's like flying somewhere, like it's like older things.
Speaker 10: That they used to talk about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, or like he'll send her photos that he sent me if he's like at a work conference or something.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't like that. I would not like that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I get keeping things cordial and a lot of ex'es are still friends, which is actually obviously great for the kid.
Speaker 3: And also it does make your life easier.
Speaker 1: But I don't I wouldn't like that because that feels two way too cordial like that, like almost like they are still in a relationship almost.
Speaker 9: They're still like best friends, which which I kind of understand, but I just I don't think he realizes how inappropriate it is. I think he thinks it's normal and like our relationship is great. We've been together for a.
Speaker 8: Little over a year.
Speaker 9: We are engaged, and I know he loves me and he cares for me. But it's yeah, I'm not comfortable with it, So I don't know how to address it, Like should I tell him I saw the messages or or not?
Speaker 1: I mean, I probably would, but that's because I'm like a I'm like a bottle rocket. I can't keep things in Well, you would.
Speaker 5: Still have the phone in your hand as you're yelling, like what's this about.
Speaker 1: Probably wouldn't have even taken the time to calmly collect my thoughts. You're right, yeah, which that is my own set of issues that I have to work on. This is a good question, Cole.
Speaker 2: What do you think I mean?
Speaker 5: I think I would take his phone text her to meet up set up a thing and then see if she would actually made it out for like a date night, and then be like, hmm, you still want my man.
Speaker 2: But that's just me.
Speaker 1: Terrible advice is always you know what, I think, I would probably say, I went through your phone, but I also don't know how to handle it because they always say if you tell people what they like, they can't do for some reason, there's this resistance to want to do.
Speaker 3: It, like you can't control me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he maybe like it's completely innocent. We aren't doing anything inappropriate, like we are. It's just how I would text a friend.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or you could just start texting your exes too.
Speaker 1: Col Again, you're making things up to thank you Marissa.
Speaker 2: You are saying, oh, maybe somebody else has a different opinion.
Speaker 6: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you have any advice for Marissa, maybe you've dealt with something similar, can text in five through nine two one katiew B one, but we'd rather talk to you. Can call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Hopefully we can get a little advice for you. Me personally, I feel like I would be like, hey, look, I'm not proud of this, but I did go through your phone and that's that's on me. But what I saw I did not love wells one on one point three, katiewb with Fallon and called that's new music from Lola Young messy. We were just talking to Marissa and she said, she's like, look, I'm gonna be honest. I have baggage because an ex cheated on me. I went through my fiance's phone. I shouldn't have. And she was taken aback by how often her fiance is talking to his ex. Now they do share a kid together, but she's like, they text all the time, Like he'll text her selfie of himself at a work conference that he's texted me or Hope text her him like how's your tummy after your plane ride? And she's like, I don't like all this. I feel weird, but I don't know how to approach it because I don't want him to know that I went through his phone. But also this is not cool to me. I got a lot of texts this is I understand why she went through his phone, but ultimately it was a breach of trust. It probably would have been better she just said, hey, I perceive your relationship with your accident bothers me.
Speaker 3: But she's they said, don't handle it.
Speaker 1: Like Colt said, I just say, I've noticed you texting someone a lot and it made me nervous.
Speaker 2: So sound advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not the only advice we got.
Speaker 3: We all have yours. What's your advice from Marisa?
Speaker 8: Well, my advice is is that she does need to sit down and have a conversation with her fiance, because I like how you say, you know, when you tell somebody they can't do something, it just makes them want to do it more. And I have experience with that. But what I've learned is if you're with somebody that does not have the sympathy and empathy for the fact that it upsets you, then that's a red flax. Like if you're going into a marriage with somebody and it bothers her that much, Hopefully with a good conversation, he will make adjustment.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point. Does she say, hey, I went through your phone or what does she do?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, she's going to have to say I apologize it with you know, maybe breaking a bond of trust and respect that I went through your phone.
Speaker 5: Do you think it would be okay for her to lie and be like I thought it was my phone that I just saw.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 8: Now, I love a guy. I love how you keep telling cold his advice is not sound advice.
Speaker 1: It's so sketchy. I'm like, I hope nobody listening is like, yes, Cole, that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, well that's great advice. Julie, thank you.
Speaker 10: Okay, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Hi Katie w B. Did you hear Marissa's story? Do you have advice for her?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I do have advice. I would definitely not tell him that she went through her the phone of of her fiance. That could be a real deal breaker for their relationship. I would sit down and have a great conversation and ask him right out do you have feelings for her? Because it seems like you guys communicate a lot, probably a lot more than you probably should when you're engaged to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: And uh, but you're saying just keep the snoop and through's phone to herself so that she doesn't cause issues further in their relationship.
Speaker 14: That would be a real trust issue and that could kill their relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, thank you for calling.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie w B. What advice do you have for Marissa?
Speaker 10: My advice because I have been through something similar. Well, it kind of depends. I would say, does her fiance know that she's feeling this way and it does he continue to do this? Because if not, she needs to bring it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it almost seems like, uh, they've never had this conversation, like almost like she was surprised to see how much he communicates with her, and so yeah, like she does need to let him know now, like that's not cool.
Speaker 5: What does she say, like like you can't talk to the mother of your child like that, or like how would you handle it?
Speaker 2: What would you say?
Speaker 10: I would just say, you know, I don't know if again, I don't know if they've talked about it, but I think she needs to go to him and say, all right, we're getting you know, we're getting married. However, you want to broach the topic. But this is this to me is too much. You know, it makes me uncomfortable. He needs to know how it makes her feel.
Speaker 5: So you want to you want to say something like you want me to go pop out of somebody else's baby and then I send them pictures all the time.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, you're coming in.
Speaker 10: Oh, my gosh, I think it's very much one thing he hasn't broke, like broached this topic with him, but it's another if she's now kind of freaking out internally because she hasn't dropped this up and now she's trying to get married, and that's what she doesn't feel any better about it because it hasn't been.
Speaker 2: Talked about exactly.
Speaker 9: So that's that's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: You don't want you don't want to be associated with that.
Speaker 2: I've only learned how to argue through my disfunctional family.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much for calling in and for the advice.
Speaker 3: I hope it helps Marissa out.
Speaker 10: Of course, you guys, You guys, I appreciate you too and everything you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Have a good night. One on one point three Katie w B. Some would say we're too good to you, others would say shut up and keep doing your job fallon and I agree with both.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have justin Timberlake tickets coming up at five fifteen and your chance.
Speaker 3: To win one thousand pennies right now?
Speaker 1: Can believe it? God? One thousand?
Speaker 2: No, you're not saying one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I would never say that because I don't have that kind of money.
Speaker 2: You're not saying a thousand quarters.
Speaker 1: No, No'm saying a thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: Not even dimes.
Speaker 1: Cold, don't even put those words into the atmosphere. Pennies. If you'd like to play the one K word play, call now sixty five one nine.
Speaker 3: Nine kdw B.
Speaker 1: One on one P three kd w B. We're playing the one K word play. Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 2: What's your sign?
Speaker 9: What's my what?
Speaker 2: What's your sign?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He wants to see if you're compatible queries?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, here's the thing. Have you ever played the one K word play?
Speaker 8: No, but I listen every day i'm away home from work, and this is the first time you've ever answered.
Speaker 11: So I would love to do this.
Speaker 3: Coult, what is your sign?
Speaker 2: I'm a Taurust, but I identify as a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it says that Aquarius is most compatible with other air signs like Gemini and Libra, which is cold. But it says and fire signs aries Leo and Sagittarius, and I'm aries, so you can't go wrong choosing either of us today.
Speaker 10: Okay, So which one you.
Speaker 2: Want to play with.
Speaker 9: I want to play with Sailin.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Hurt, not even a little bit.
Speaker 5: All right, Sally gonna get everybody loves you.
Speaker 2: Your shape ups.
Speaker 5: Okay, So here's the deal. I'm gonna give you your first word, which is computer tip. All right, computer chip. Okay, next word, ducked. I'm not saying duck. I'm not saying duck. I'm saying ducked like du c t.
Speaker 10: Duck like an air duct is what you're saying.
Speaker 9: Ract Okay, Oh, we're gonna mess this up.
Speaker 1: House.
Speaker 2: You said the house, all right, excel.
Speaker 1: Xcel energy.
Speaker 2: And the last word is below.
Speaker 10: The knee.
Speaker 2: Said that one more time, bellow the knee.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, boucal bally alie oxen.
Speaker 2: Free ba l la la la la la la la. Welcome back to the studio.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that kind welcome.
Speaker 2: Your first word computer cod the first one computer.
Speaker 10: Of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Gosh, computer chip, Are you dumb?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: We agreed. Do you know what's funny? Because there are four words cult and I agreed we would make the easiest one the first one, like almost words like a dead giveaway.
Speaker 2: Colt never does it.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's so hard. The next word is ducked. Now I'm not saying duck I'm saying duct tape.
Speaker 1: Oh house Wait wait, what is a duck house?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, excel excel is the next word.
Speaker 1: Energy.
Speaker 7: You got it.
Speaker 2: She's back. She's back below below below deck.
Speaker 1: That's what you were thinking, that wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I was thinking below zero watched below deck. I thought she said below the knee.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, did you go to Catholic school, Melissa? I feel a little bad, but the duck one does feel like that's on you a little bit.
Speaker 10: That was all me, but you know what, in that kind of day, so it.
Speaker 2: Was so fun.
Speaker 1: Oh good, Yes, you can play any other time you want.
Speaker 8: Bless Okay, thank you guys, this was up so awesome.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: James.
Speaker 1: Of course we have your justin Timberlake tickets. We're falling and cold. Why would we notice? We didn't land that. We've been around each other way too long A little bit. It is one on one point three, Katie w B. You know how you never miss tickets like this said in Katie w B. Is your pre set on the iHeartRadio App. It's free and it makes life easy.
Speaker 5: And that's what I heard. That's like gospel right there. That has spread that since like the dawn of time.
Speaker 3: Yes, that and your mama.
Speaker 2: Well that's how we got here. So the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie.
Speaker 2: W b pre set number one.
Speaker 1: Looking for Collar ten right now and.
Speaker 6: Then you get Justin Timberlake tickets. Not always, but could it makes your chances better? I would say, did they? Oh wow, we went through those fasts? WHOA, WHOA hot Mike, Hot Mike?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Did you call us? And then throw your phone in a washer? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's your name?
Speaker 10: Katkat?
Speaker 1: Are you uh? Are you calling for Justin Timberlake tickets or just In Chat? Yes to chat?
Speaker 3: Then what's going on, girl?
Speaker 10: I'm trying to win me Justin Timberlake tickets.
Speaker 2: Down for some jt It's perfect.
Speaker 1: Kat's like, I don't have time for any jokes. I want to get straight to winning tickets. I'm not in the mood. I'm not in the mood for fun. Tonight, Kat, you are Collar ten. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 10: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you're gonna see Justin Timberlake, February twenty fourth, at Excel Energy Center.
Speaker 9: Alcome, thank you so much, You're very welcome home.
Speaker 1: On one second, we'll grab your info. We of course we'll have two more pairs tomorrow on Katie w B.
Speaker 13: With the food with felon and cold on one one three Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I see this as an option for Valentine's Day that zoos do and it's really smart because it makes them a little extra cage. But I love that they're doing it at the Minnesota Zoo. You can name a cockroach, a spider, or a beetle after an X and watch it be fed to a reptile or apossum.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have to.
Speaker 1: Pay money for that, but it's the thing that started years ago. I can't remember what zoo started it, but it's so fun and I love that the Minnesota Zoo does it. It's I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would name it after an X.
Speaker 1: I don't really dislike any of my exes, but I I don't know, I would feel bad name it after like all of my daughter but but it would be fun to watch, like watch the like reptile or possum eat like a little creature.
Speaker 2: Wait, why did.
Speaker 1: Because it'd be like a fun little thing for Valentine's Day for us to like see this happen circle of life. Look, there goes a little olive.
Speaker 5: Wait, so you want to name after an ex? No, be named after your child?
Speaker 1: Well, I think I'm not that attached to an ex. I thought that would be like I've been married.
Speaker 5: For the reason because it's like a tumultuous bad vibes stamp.
Speaker 3: But I don't like have any ill will towards them anymore.
Speaker 2: But then why would you go direct?
Speaker 1: I'm redirecting the whole situation. It's not like a toxic thing. It's just like a fun adventure with my kids. It's fun. Going to the zoo's fun.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I go to the Zoo's fun?
Speaker 9: Or not?
Speaker 3: To you? Oh, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: This is an interesting take on the super Bowl in this century. Every time the super Bowl has been played between two teams that include one team traveling east and one traveling west, the team traveling west has one So that would mean, since this is in New Orleans, Chiefs are traveling east Eagles west, which means Eagles should win. If you base it on this century old truth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody doesn't even want either teams to win.
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 6: Nobody cares about pectively. Watch Mama me instead ooh one or two. So good either or it doesn't amount of problem.
Speaker 1: Pause, watch Kinderklamar halftime show. Go back to Mama Mama maya perfectly like.
Speaker 2: A song my m Mama, Mia Mom.
Speaker 1: I'm watching the actual game just to watch Taylor Swift commercials, eat snacks. I'll watch the halftime show. I'll probably go to sleep and wake up in the morning and go who won.
Speaker 3: That's what I do. That is your trending.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 9: The