Speaker 1: Climbo five. I think about the r C the talk station Tuesday said, well.
Speaker 2: Come and think about it out in the cystom.
Speaker 3: I'm being repressed.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you, just recker. Wonderful selection of sound bites that begin in the morning show. Given the chaos that's going on in Los Angeles and spreading, and it's coming to a theater near you, they see left will ensure that that's going to happen. In fact, there's some love articles and reports about exactly that coming to your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Brian Thomas right here, happy to be happy Tuesday to you. Hope you have a good day. Get off to a bad start here with it with the news, ediehow care to comment? Feel free call me up five one three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three taco with pound five fifty on AT and T phones after Joe opens the phone lines. That'll be successful if you want to engage in an effort to try to reach me.
Speaker 1: Joe, Well, I was waiting for you to open the phone line.
Speaker 4: There you go. Anyway, good lineup today. Thank you Joe Strekker for doing it. Ken Cober is going to return FLP President Ken Kober response to Sarah Herringer issue.
Speaker 1: You know the ankle monitor.
Speaker 4: Was there a widespread report that this guy had cut his ankle monitor off before he went and murdered Sarah's husband after kicking the door into their home and stabbing him to death. Not quite sure where he's going to go with that. There is some updates on the whole timeline for this murderer thug. Corey Bowman's going to be in studio. Is Cincinnati State General question for Corey Bowman running for mayor against they have to have pearl ball.
Speaker 1: You have an option.
Speaker 4: You can continue with the status quo, or you can choose someone else. And that's someone else is Corey Bowman. I'm happy to have Corey back on the show at seven oh five to discuss the safety of the city of Cincinnati as widely reported. I mean since I inquire reported crimes up forty eight percent and over the Rhine, you know, and the city. You think about all the money and effort the city engaged in, and the tax abatements and the incentives to rehab all the housing that was rehabbed, and over the Rhine to gentrify it, to take it back over to get urban hipsters to move into the city because it's going to be a walk in community. Everything's going to be all roses and you know, happiness and sunshine and puppy dogs and no crime actually up significantly and over the rhine. It's a tragic thing. I mean, you want the whole thing to be successful. But we'll see what Corey has to say about that. He's a West End resident himself. Sarah Wolf spearheading a signature campaign for ending the property tax amendment here in the state of Ohio. She'll provide information on where you can sign up for that. You know, I kind of I'm struggling to withhold laughter because you know, I don't like taxes. Don't I hate my taxes? Might my property tax bill it's insane. But you know, as I've mentioned many times, the devil's kind of in the details. If you end property tax, how are we going to restructure the way things are funded. It's going to be an interesting and very very complex reality as this rolls out and as we move forward, But you know, let it happen.
Speaker 1: Inside Scooba.
Speaker 4: Breit Barton News immigration expert Neil Monroe and is going to join the program in eight oh five with the bright Bart inside Scoop. We'll talk about the riots in LA. We'll talk about the fact that there are more planned for Flag Day. Daniel Davis deve Daie. Of course the latest in Russia and Russia launching a massive drone strike just yesterday, So yes, there's always something to talk about with that conflict anyway. June fourteenth, No Kings protests described as a nationwide day of defiance to reject authoritarianism that according to the events organizers. Co founder of an organization called individual ezra l event, speaking of Newsweek, the goal of the weekend protest to send a message that the United States has no kings. I don't think anyone is arguing that we do. But Trump's doing this military parade Washington, d C. Interestingly enough, in spite of the fact the website has more than fifteen hundred locations for this No King's protest, not one in DC. Now, say what you want about the military Excuse me the military parade. I think it's a bad idea. Honestly, do we really need to display our military hardware? Does anyone think that we don't have military hardware? Is there a need to use up all the resources and close down roads in order to roll it down the street. Personally, I don't think so, I really don't. I don't know what you benefit from and other than to provide these idiots on the left something to be pissed off about. I like to show my support for the United States military each and every day, and I don't think I need a parade showing our military hardware to do that. And if it's rolling down the street in a parade, you know, I'm just gonna I know it's unlikely to happen. You never know these days, what happened with Russia, and it's multi billion dollar bombers sitting on the runway in a row. When the Ukrainians decided they were going to smuggle some drones in in order to blow them up, right, they blew them up. Not that it's going to happen. And I'm sure there's more security than you can shake a stick. Ad for the military parade, but listen, it's all there right in a row and therefore not easily deployable elsewhere where it might be needed anyway, draw your own conclusions, but there won't be a protest of no kings in Washington DC. Anyway, according to this as a Levn guy, in term of the No King's protest, you can figure it out on your own, because I don't get it he's planning on to roll tanks to the streets of DC and celebration of his birthday. I don't think that's why he's doing it. And that's kind of thing you normally wouldn't see in a constitution of public certainly not in America. See, he's spinning the reason for the parade. He said, it's something you see in North Korea or other authoritarian regimes. Well, you know, you may have a point on that. It is something that the North Koreans like to do displaying their military hardware, showing the rest of the world that they have all of this military hardware. I mean, we're the most powerful military on the planet. The whole world knows how many nuclear weapons we have. It's regularly public information. The tanks and the missiles and all the military bases. It's everywhere easy to see. North Korea, the hermit Kingdom. You might not think they have anything, so maybe they have to do a public display to show that they've got some rockets or something. Anyway, the point of the protests coored to this Leven Guy, co founder of Individual isn't just to show up and be covered And I suppose he means by that by the media. This is actually it's a quote here. This is actually to send a strong message to the leaders and institutions who are considering right now whether to capitulate or whether to fight back question mark, And to send a message that this that this period we're in right now, this period of authoritarian breakthrough is temporary and democracy will reassert itself. Do you know what that means? I don't coincides with Flag Day. Levin said, it's critical, It's crucial protesters do not, in his words, seed the narrative of patriotism or the ownership of the flag to the right wing. I think it's very important that we show up and we embrace the flag, we demonstrate what patriotism actually look like, and we show up and we show what plural plur Come on, Brian, it's five o'clock. I'm waking up. Pluralistic trump, pluralistic, what pluralistic democracy looks like? What does that mean? Just show up? Are you supposed to have a sign? Does your sign carry a message? What is the message you're trying to convey here. I welcome everyone showing up and celebrating the flag. I agree, yeah, no one owns the flag. It stands for freedom. Whether you're a leftist lunatic or a right wing conservative, the flag allows for both under one banner of unity, a nation that allows for freedom of thought and individual expression and ideas. If you want to celebrate that, join the fund. That's what Flag Day is all about. It isn't celebrating any particular politician. It's not celebrating any particular party or political point of view. It's a flag that celebrates freedom and the free exchange of ideas. Levin further said, what we didn't want to happen on June fourteenth, where counter protesters for that parade referring to DC and why they're not going to be in DC for this no Kings thing. We didn't want Trump to exe excuse to crack down on peaceful protests. Well, see, you're making it up. No one cracks down on peaceful protests. What happens is you call in the National Garden and people are burning buildings down, attacking police officers, throwing concrete at ice officials who are enforcing the law. You don't send in police unless you're looting stores and lighting the WAYMO vehicles on fire. That's what leads to the crackdown, You idiot. If you showed up and peacefully engaged in whatever this organization is supposed to be supporting, No Kings and you didn't commit acts of violence, there would be no response by law enforcement. You're not going to show up in DC with this group because you think they're going to crack down if you actually peacefully protest. I think he's trying to suggest this will not be peaceful protests. He went for further to say we didn't want him to have the excuse that peaceful protesters are protesting the military. Well, if you're peacefully protesting the military, you're allowed to do that. It was the entire point of all the Vietnam protesters, wasn't it. You're protesting the military involvement in Vietnam. There were a lot of peaceful protests during that era. He went on, Instead, we want to create an alternative narrative out in the country that Donald Trump is not all powerful. Alternative narrative. Is anyone in my listening audience arguing that Donald Trump is all powerful. Levin urged protesters to spread the word and show up peacefully with their families, friends, and neighbors. He emphasized the importance of having, in his words every day, people who aren't professionally engaged in politics to join the movement. What movement are you talking about? We've got to face the fact that our political system has broken down in one thousand different ways, and politics is just too important right now to be left to the politicians.
Speaker 1: Word word word word word word word.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Apparently they had some protests back on February seventeenth. I bet you don't remember that. No kings on President's Day. Apparently we're held across this country and according to Fox News, with a focus on demonstrating against Trump and Elon Musk as well as the Department of Government Efficiency Task Force. You're protesting the idea of ferreting out fraud, waste and abuse in government and funding Sesame Street in Iran or whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: You know the list. We've been down at a multiple multitude of times. And while you know, dog didn't effectively eradicate a trillion dollars with a fraud, waste and abuse, it did identify and we showed to the American people what your labor, in the form of tax dollars was being paid for. And I don't think there's that many people out there in the United States, regardless of political stripe, that thought it was appropriate to spend money on the crap that they identified. You're gonna go out and protest that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Someone can explain this to me, Feel free call me up, let me know. If i've eighteen right now, fifty five KO City Talk Station would be right back.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KARC and iHeartRadio Station five twenty two.
Speaker 1: Again appropriately time bupper music.
Speaker 7: Behind show, time for job, but.
Speaker 6: Dreaming of.
Speaker 1: A little religions, awesome bands love.
Speaker 4: Then all right, let's turn to Democratic Senator Chris Murphy, a senator, one of the most powerful individuals in the world, calling for nationwide street protests independent of the No Kings protest.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 4: Here's what Senator Chris Murphy had to say. My first message is to keep it peaceful. I mean, obviously, this is a moment where we have to be on the streets all over the country to protest what's happening to our immigrant community. You know, Donald Trump ran on kicking the illegal immigrants out of our country. This was something the American people embraced and still embrace. If you look at the poles and if you know the ICE officials are going after rapists, murderers, evil people, people who should not have ever entered our country in the first place, but who represent a safety risk to the American public. Generally speaking, a rapist is not going to decide who to rape based upon their political affiliation. They're just going to rape. He went on, but more broadly to protests, what's happening to our democracy again?
Speaker 1: To keep talking about democracy.
Speaker 4: As if it well, we live in a constitutional republic to start with. This is the most corrupt administration in the history of the country. And we're going to rise to this moment by being out there on the streets.
Speaker 1: You see, it's a political rally. It is.
Speaker 4: It is a leftist Marxist political rally. This is you know, they're taking it to the streets. They want to again, they want to sew violence, an insurrection. I think they want to invite martial law, which will really gin them up, and I'm afraid that that might ultimately happen if you get enough of these wacko leftists out in the street that will ultimately get violent.
Speaker 1: Then that may be what you see and see.
Speaker 4: Don't forget the order of things that are going on in Los Angeles. Why did the National Guard have to get organized and caught up by Trump? Well, the Los Angeles Police Department couldn't handle the matter. And the matter was what violence against the Ice people. Ice shows up to do their job and the pro illegal immigrant community takes to the streets. Now, if they just stood idly by and held their hands up and their protests sign saying you evil Ice people, that.
Speaker 1: Had been fine. But they didn't.
Speaker 4: They started throwing chunks of concrete and acting violently and committing crimes. The situation devolved. Fires were start that way, more vehicles were lit on fire, highways were shut down. The LA Police Department couldn't handle it. So someone had to bring about some order. And that's when Donald Trump came in and sent the National Guard. They tried to turn it on its head, as if to say he sent the National Guard in to stop people from peacefully protesting. They love to change the narrative. I'm listening. I'm not dumb enough to allow them to pull that on me.
Speaker 1: He went on.
Speaker 4: But ultimately, I think the country sees what Donald Trump is trying to do here. He's looking for a fight. Oh no, it's not Donald Trump looking for a fight. It's you inviting Donald Trump to a fight. That's you started. That's the point of it. It's a Marxist playbook. They want a strong law enforcement rear action. They argue that they are there peacefully ignore if with the mainstream media complicit. But they don't get away with that anymore because there's somebody, these citizen journalists out there documenting the fact that there are fires going on, that there are looting of stores going on, that way, more vehicles are being lit on fire, that there's live video right there of a guy throwing concrete at ice vehicles driving by. They want the police response, then they'll turn it into a George Floyd kind of thing. This is just it's it's Marxist playbook, one on one stuff. But you know, ultimately they think that the public is going to generally embrace the protesters and react negatively against law enforcement. Black Lives Matter tried to pull this constantly demonizing entire police forces as inherently racist and all evil. I mean across the board. They're evil. We need to get rid of them. And when you get rid of law enforcement, you get rid of law and order, which allows, of course them to engage in the nefarious activities. I mean, he went on, and all of it is nonsensical. There's nothing in what he's doing that's about peace or about restoring order. He said, Really, isn't that the point of sending in the National Guard to stop people from burning things down? I'm a little agitated this morning. If you haven't noticed. Five twenty seven fifty five k see Talk station Okaway Local.
Speaker 1: Stories coming up. Fifty five KRC. June is Champion Seasons.
Speaker 4: Tenn night, first run of weatherwork ass cloud free skys today with low humidity enjoy at seventy six for the high overnight little fifty eight with clear skies eighty two. The high tomorrow mostly sunny, hazy. You know, the next several days are going to be hazy because the wildfires. Clear sky is over Wednesday night low sixty and a mostly sunny Thursday high of eighty eight fifty nine degrees. Right now I think five krsit talk stations. It's five point thirty one on a Tuesday at five Karoseea dot comedy, can't listen live to Christner smitheman, haven't at it man, he was on fire yesterday. Hit the podcast page and Giving Voice Foundation, which helped families is struggling with Alzheimer's, whether it's the individual who has Alzheimer's or the families who need assistance. They have multiple programs, all of which are free. You can buy some bourbon raffle tickets right there when some like ten thousand dollars worth of bourbon while supporting the charity. And I bought five tickets myself yesterday. And thank you to the listeners. When I logged in right after the show to buy my tickets, several people had already logged in. I can recognize some of the folks who made the donations. And God bless each and every one of you for helping Giving Voice Foundation. It's a wonderful organization. I hope to have them on the program again. Down the road, over to the phones we go, Tom and head a Jay, Tom, welcome to the program. Good to hear from me this morning as always morning.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm just so glad our city isn't on fire ye right yet yet? Hopefully hopefully it stays that way. But as we as we've seen, there's enough idiot in this town to start some crap too. So and then you know, I acquainted all this the same ideas like family and uh, you got different family dynamics, and there always seems to be a kid that or two that just acts up more than the others, and at some point that that child's got to be brought under control. And I know that's the landing was that the left just absolutely hates that that you need to control. But yeah, yeah, actually, as a parent or as and we'll we'll take this over to the government. As a as elected official, you need to sometimes exercise control over the citizens. And as long as you're doing it according to the laws that you that you have sworn uphold. And that's exactly what what Trump and Ice and and the administration is is attempting to do, is control these people. You want to stand on the street and you want to stream at the top of your lungs that you hate this or hate that, go for it, Yeah, go do it, put your signs up, whatever. But once you start throwing molotov cocktails at anything, let alone law enforcement, you've crossed the line, you've broken the law and someone needs to step in and get you under control. It's that simple, it's common sense. And but you have too many of these idiot people who like to just make crap up at a thin air, as you have stated here for the last twenty minutes, they just make this crap up and just to try to make it sound like the person who is doing their job, who is enforcing the law, they're the bad guys. Know they're not the bad guys. The person breaking the law is the bad guy, and that person needs to be arrested. That person needs to be dealt with. Nobody wants this to happen. But what's the alternative? Just let crime run them up, Just let people do whatever they want to do. Is that really what you want? And you know, you got idiots like like Gavin Newsom. Leave the kids alone? What kids? What the ones that are being raped by the illegal immigrants? Is that what kids you're talking about? I mean, you know, And then you got an idiot on TV Sonny Houston. Being undocumented is not illegal, Excuse me. That is exactly what it means. It's just a way of describing people who are here in this country.
Speaker 2: Illegally.
Speaker 3: I know she's gotta know better than that done. That's stupid. Really, these people and this Chris Murphy thing. Yeah, he's he's a Democrat. It's that simple. That's the explanation for their stupidity. They're Democrats. They're either intentionally trying to mislead people so they can get their way, or they're completely ignorant one of the two. There's no common sense in that party at all, whatsoever. We've documented our issues we have with with Republicans in the party, but come on, that's just beyond ridiculously stupid then what these people are doing and what they're saying. So once again, another reason more proof don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, Ryan.
Speaker 4: Thanks Tom. Never get tired of him calling. It's so enjoyable, Jay, I never get tired of you calling you that. You're gonna have to wait for a moment because it's break time five thirty five right now. If at five KO City Talk sitting to be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station the Claremont.
Speaker 1: County, Nish.
Speaker 4: Here's a Channel nine weather got a top three day low humidity seventy six for the high clear overnight because you can see a full strawberry moon tonight fifty eight for the low overnight eighty two, the high to Marrow with mostly Sunday sky sixty overnight clear sky.
Speaker 1: Thursday is going to be mostly sunny and I'm high of eighty eight.
Speaker 4: About fifty nine degrees right now for the five KR city talk station. Time for the first traffic report from the UC Tramping Center. From Besides therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance, the UC Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors, called five one three five eighty five U see see see.
Speaker 1: Highway traffic doing okay.
Speaker 8: There's some debris in the roadway eastbound Reagan's ramp to southbound seventy five, but otherwise traffic not a problem on southbound seventy five shot Ingramont fifty five k R.
Speaker 4: See the talk station by thirty nine fifty five KRCD talk station ey Tuesday. Before I get this stack of stupid, Jay was kind enough to hold. You can call to five one three seven for nine to fifty two three talks. Yay, thanks for holding and welcome back to the fifty five Carse Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Hey, thanks Brian.
Speaker 10: Hey wanted to build on your comment about the property tax and if it goes away, Yeah, the devils into details of what are we going to use to fund everything?
Speaker 9: I'm going to reverse the logic, or at.
Speaker 10: Least attempt to because my track wreck on wins and losses with who he isn't great. But we pick ourselves up, we dust ourselves off.
Speaker 2: Yeah it mark and forward.
Speaker 9: Okay, here it comes.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 10: If we take a look at the states ranked by GDP, Ohio's number seven, Pennsylvania's number six. Our annual budget is like one hundred and twenty billion dollars. Pennsylvania is forty five billion dollars with the GDP. That's one hundred million bigger than Ohio's forty five billion dollars. At Pennsylvania funds their entire state with is equal to war Medicaid spend every year at a fifty percent improper payment rate. So let's just say twenty billion in waste, fraud and abuse. I know the number keeps coming around a six billion, A fifty percent of forty is not six And that fifty percent number came from the said, all right, well, I think I think the reason we're spending all this stupid money on six hundred million dollars for the rounds and everything else because there is no controls and they'll spend every dollar that you give them if we take away property tax, and that's going to force them to get smarter, just like every private business has to do. Private businesses aren't asked go figure out what you're going to cut, and then we're going to cut it. Private businesses say, look, folks, revenue and profits down, we're cutting it. You're going to have to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm not arguing with your point that we spend too much in the state on stuff and things generally speaking, I mean, I can't argue against the idea that we have massive fraud, waste, and abuse, most notably Medicaid, but I'm sure a lot of other places. But funding for parks, and funding for schools, and funding for this, that and the other thing. Take a look at your property. I have tax bill. It goes to all types of different things which many people will argue are worthy of funding. If you take away property tax as the mechanism for funding these things, how do you replace it.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I'm asking you don't so you don't fund parks? You don't?
Speaker 10: I mean, well, there is it not a reality that we may be to a point where we can't afford it. Just like a household or just like a business, there gets to be a point where you have to prioritize that you have money to spend on. You don't start with here's what we're spending money on. Now where are we getting the money from?
Speaker 4: But okay, let let's look, let's just i mean deal with the reality that let's say the vast majority of people in Hamilton County enjoy the parks, and they certainly need maintenance upkeep. They have to be staffed on some level. Somebody's got to cut the grass, for example. So let's just use that as an illustration. How does that get funded in the absence of property tax? You take that away as a funding mechanism. Where does the money come from for things that people actually want government to provide the private sector?
Speaker 10: The problem is everybody wants government to fund everything.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no no no no no no no no. Government has to fund some things because.
Speaker 9: Like parks and recreation.
Speaker 1: Well where why not King's Island.
Speaker 10: I would enjoy it if I got a free ticket because I live in Ohio.
Speaker 2: To go to King's Island.
Speaker 4: That's a private industry. It's a private business. Parks are not money making entities. Parks don't generate revenue.
Speaker 9: Those are the Cleveland Browns, don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can't do the Cleveland Browns in this Nobody says. You heard me a million times said there's no way state tax dollars should go to fund a private organization.
Speaker 1: But parks very clear.
Speaker 4: But parks, however, we could pay an admission fee to get into a park. I mean, that's an alternative. And that's what would happen if you take away the property tax mechanism of funding. So every time you go in one, you got to pay money.
Speaker 10: Or we could go get twenty billion dollars out of Medicaid fraud, which they haven't been able to roll up their sleeves. And to your credit, we've heard Fabor he's had a chance, called the attorney generals, they had a chance. I heard Jennifer gross On. It Finally sounds like they're getting some momentum. But what I find disturbed thing is there's yet another Oversight Committee on Medicaid or somebody. We have a joint Medicaid Oversite Committee. How many oversites do we need to have? All of that is funded, So let's just focus on Brian. Here's what I would say, simple answer to your question, go after medicaid first. There are twelve to twenty billion dollars sitting there to fund any damn thing, and.
Speaker 9: We are worse in the country. So let's start there.
Speaker 10: I see, because if you took half of that, if we took half of that forty billion, which is twenty billion, guess what you can fund primary secondary education? Because it's a twenty billion dollar line item in the state budget.
Speaker 9: There's the answer. You can fund it out of medicaid fraud.
Speaker 4: Well, wait a second, If public education is a twenty billion dollar line item in the state budget, why are you and I paying for public schools in our property tax?
Speaker 1: Clearly it's not enough.
Speaker 2: Isn't Well?
Speaker 10: Who we'll hang on if somebody was on your program, or when maybe it was some other somebody else's program.
Speaker 9: I apologized.
Speaker 10: They went around and took a look at all the slush fund, all the money that all these public schools are hanging going onto because they think that that's their money. In some cases they have invested it, so they take in more than they spend. They've invested it, and they think there's another forty billion out there with public schools acting like a business and not understanding that's taxpayer money, taxpayer money. Dave Thomas stab Representative, if you have him on, he'll talk to you about that, because he's been doing some good work of one after it and getting these slush funds back out of these public schools. There's another forty billion. I think the number one, or maybe it was four billion forty A hell of a lot of money.
Speaker 9: I think it was four billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Well, you're identifying to see all the layers and complexities involved in the discussion, which is all I'm saying. I think it would be kind of hilarious if it happened, if we did eradicate property tax. I would enjoy the reaction and the chaos from our elected officials and trying to figure out how to solve this problem. Maybe they would go after fraud, waste, and abuse. Maybe they would go after the so called slush funds that you're identifying.
Speaker 1: Maybe it would all happen. I don't know. I'm just saying it's going to be plex We solved.
Speaker 9: It in twenty seconds. It's not complex.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I think it actually is more complex than you you're boiling it down to. But you know, that's why you call in, Jay, to disturb the pot of discussion and create, you know, you know, ideas about how we would deal with it if it happened. I'm not advocating against the constitutional amendment. I'm just saying it's going to be complicated, that's all. I'm just waiting to see how it gets worked out. But I appreciate your calls, Jay, I really do. These These are why we have callers calling in, to have this exchange of ideas and to get people's intellectual juices flowing and think about the consequences of how things might be if we got rid of it. That's not me advocating against the legislature or the ballot initiative. It's just pondering what the world and the state's going to look like in the absence of property taxes. And again, I hate my property tax bill. It's insane. Appreciate it, Jay, I really do A five forty seven fifty five kuriousity, the dog station. You got pain, our thrit is, pain, your knees, your hips, your joints. You know how it feels. If you've got it, you deal with it every single day, and it's preventing you from living a you know, a fulfilling life. You can't even take a walk, maybe pick up the grandkids. You'll play pickle ball if that's your thing, you know, giant ping pong. You know, you've talked to your doctor, been down the steroid route and that doesn't last. And then finally you have this conversation about surgery. Why do not at least consult with QC Kinetics. It's a free consultation. I don't know. Apparently it's not going to solve everyone's problem, but it may very well solve your problem, which is why you have an initial consultation for free with QC Kinetics, face to face with the medical team there, and they'll explain how the regenerative treatments take your body's own healing properties and help restore your damaged tissue. Well respected protocols include potent and powerful cellular level treatments from your body, concentrated and placed in the area where you have your pain regeneritive. It is, and it's helped tens of thousands of people. According to QC. Kinnets, They've had great results across this country, and you can get them right here in the city of Cincinnati or the greater CINCINNTI area. So take them up on a free consultation. I mean, you know, some time out of your day to maybe solve your problem. Give them a call. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 11: Fifty five car The Toxic Chennel line says, we have a cloud free day with low humidity.
Speaker 4: Enjoy at highest seventy six fifty eight every night with cis skis eighty two. The height tomorrow mostly sunny, hazy though Claire's guys and pleasant every night with a low of sixty and a mostly sunny Thursday going up to eighty eight degrees fifty eight degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, Traffic.
Speaker 8: Times, you see how Traffic Center, from massage therapy to stress believe in cancer surveillance. Then you see Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients. Call five one three five eighty five. You see CC to bring in the roadway east found on the breaking of highways ramped to southbound seventy five. Elsewhere traffic in decent shape on the highways, including northbound seventy five through the cut ingram.
Speaker 1: On fifty five k R. See the talk station love aft the two. If you have car, see the talk station. Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Go go straight to the phones. Corey's on the line. Corey, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 3: Happy Jesday. Brian Hey.
Speaker 7: Going off what Jay was saying, I think the answer to it is to funded like it was funded pre nineteen thirteen for Walter Wilson under a consumption tax. Prior to then, there was no income tax, there wasn't no property tax.
Speaker 2: It wasn't this or that.
Speaker 7: I think that's the solution to it.
Speaker 2: So I'm away.
Speaker 3: When people get the big.
Speaker 7: Bill what they're spending their money on, Yeah, they'll be against all these taxes. That seems like every levee that passes every year, every school tax is always increased. They hardly ever get rejected because you're always spending someone else's money until it affects.
Speaker 4: You personally, right, not non property owners will vote for tax levies because they're not impacted by it necessarily. I mean, it does impact the cost of rent if they are renters, because the landlord, of course has to pay the property tax for the property. Ultimately people pay for it. But consumption tax, that's a sales tax, and I've got no problem with that. And then the county commissioners will establish what the sales taxes in order to keep the Hamilton County parks and recreation funded adequately so people can enjoy the parks not having to pay a fee to get in. And then everybody will bitch and complain and moan about the property or about the price of sales tax going up. But at least everyone who buys anything in any given county will be shouldering the burden of whatever county services are being offered. So yeah, there is a that's a logical, reasonable, rational explanation of how to keep things funded. But that's what you're going to expect. I mean, this is why we talk about this. Okay, Voting to end property taxes may result in your local sales tax going up. That's a reality, and it may be a fairer reality, but you're gonna have to cope with it good point, Corey, shit the call man. This is how we walked through things. So yesterday's stack is stupid, which I didn't get to because we were all talking about issues today. I'll get to at least one story in the remaining moments of time. Here we go to Sioto County, Ohio, where fu Siota County thort he's looking for a thief, described an unusual attire. Sheriff's office there said they received a call from an employee at a Dollar General about seven amployee said that he came to work the morning found someone had broken into the business by shattering the front glass and the door. Deputies and officers showed up at the store. They said they saw a trail of blood, as well as a trail of women's underwear that had been taken from the store. Trail of underwear led from the business. It's like breadcrumbs, Sheriff's office said. Surveillance cameras caught the man wearing nothing but what appeared to be white underwear or panties and a cape.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that to steal underwear?
Speaker 4: Suspect broke through the front class door before walking straight to the female clothing section. And grabbing several packages of panties and bras.
Speaker 1: Fisial said.
Speaker 4: The suspect then left the store on foot, leaving a trail of bras and panties away from the store toward the roadway. Detectis recovers some evidence from the scene and send it in for testing. Does that mean they seize the panties and underwear trail items? And what do you think they were testing for. They're asking you to contact the police department if you have any additional information on the suspect involved. That'd be the guy with the underwear and cape.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Amen, Brother. Five to five five K Steve Talk Station. Ken Kalber is going to join us at six thirty FOP President on the Sarah Herringer outrage since her husband was murdered by a guy who was supposed to be wearing an ankle monitor who had previously committed a robbery. Oh that's a terrible case anyway. Ken's gonna be talking about that in the police response to what they knew. That'll come up at six thirty. We'll have more time to talk between now and then. Feel free to call in. I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: News happens fast, Stay up. To date at the top of the hour.
Speaker 12: Not gonna be complicated, It's gonna go very fast.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station. Don't let the pop sigles and money at fifty five kr CD talk station.
Speaker 4: I'm very happy to data By'm Thomas welcoming phone calls. I'm enjoying the conversations we've had so far this morning. Five one three, seven hundred eight two three talko with Time five fifty on AT and T phones. And don't forget fifty five kr SE dot com stream the audio. Get your iHeartMedia apps. You can listen wherever you have a smart device. All the iHeart content right there, easily accessible from the app, including Christopher Smitheman's rant yesterday. I always enjoy your from Christopher Smithman on fire. He definitely was. And we'll be talking about that very topic, the the Henninger or Herringer murder, Sarah Harringer. And we're going to get Ken Kober, the FOP president, on the program at the bottom of this hour to talk about the police response and what they knew about this murderer thug, how it is he was able to cut off his ankle bracelet and not get arrested, although apparently a warrant was issued for his arrest, but he committed a crime prior to kicking in the door and murdering Sarah's husband. It's just such a tragedy, really is a tragedy. Anyway, going back to the LA riots and the insane statements from the left on this, from Governor Newsom and all the way over to Kamala Harris, she's just a looney bin. Plus Democratic Senator Chris Murphy who's coming so I was mentioning in the last hour.
Speaker 1: He also mentioned he goes.
Speaker 4: About Trump's response to this, and remember the order of things. You have protests against ICE doing its job. Now that Los Angeles doesn't want to help ICE do its job doesn't mean that ICE isn't allowed to go and do its job. They're a federal authority. They're allowed to go and arrest illegal immigrants, and they are focusing on the worst of the worst among the illegal immigrant population. They haven't been dispatched to go pull out children from families. They've been dispatched to go out and get the worst elements. Gang members, criminals, known criminals, convicted criminals, rapists, murderers, thieves, thugs, you name it. But the fact that they're doing their job is what led to the so called protests which got violent, requiring the police to respond. LA Police was incapable of dealing with it. To the sheriff there, I mean, the chief of police in LA even said, so Trump sends a national guarden to protect buildings and property, and so they people get outraged, and so they want to blame Trump for the violence that they started. And going back to Chris Murphy's comments, I mean, the people in Los Angeles over the weekend will tell you that ninety nine percent of them went about their day and it was it was pretty normal. Because this is not an invasion that's taken over the entire city. Well, that's a point I made yesterday. A city of multiple millions of people, there were thousands of protesters. It was a fraction of the population. If the entire city went out and protested, you'd have a much different, you know, vision of things. So it didn't take over the entire city. I don't think anyone's making the argument that it did. But it took over a sufficient swath of the city and property was being damaged, stores were being broken into, waymo vehicles were being set on fire, and they did shut down Highway one oh one, a vital artery. You know, ambulances can't drive when the highway's shut down. So you look at the people who might have been impacted by that, and it was a lot people just trying to get to work. The the ninety nine percent who weren't involved in the riots or the protests, whatever you want to characterize them at their lives were impacted if they had to use the highway. Chris Murphy, he's trying to turn a protest that is pretty small into something that involves even bigger confrontation so that he might actually be able to invote the Insurrection Act. That will be a defining story of the week if he were to do it. Well, if you're not dealing with the criminal elements, somebody's got to deal with the criminal element. And if your police department is overwhelmed and it was, and you can't handle the bad guys that are out there chucking rocks at ice for trying to do their job, then they might need some assistance. And pivoting over to the Wall Street Journal, proving my point in terms of what the public probably ultimately proceeds, which is they want law and order, editorial board rights. Will democrats ever learn a political lesson on immigration and crime. It doesn't appear so, judging from the response of the migrant protests the Los Angeles that turned violent Sunday night, us on the streets will increase public support for a hardline restrictionist agenda.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Protests against Trump's immigration raids escalated Sunday evening as activists torch cars, looted businesses, and occupied a major freeway. Law enforcement and immigration officers were pelted with rocks and fireworks. Activists also smashed concrete ballards outside federal buildings where they were protesting, using chunks as weapons. California Governor Gavin Newsom's response on Monday sue Trump over his order deploying the California National Guard to Los Angeles to protect federal property and officers. Governor claimed the calling the troops was inflammatory, but recent history suggests that protesters don't need provocation to turn violent. Recall how the Antifa crowd, another extremist hijacked protest after George Floyd's death in twenty twenty. Ditto anti Israel protesters at the University of California, Los Angeles that turned bloody after the Dodgers World Series victory last autumn. Revelers looted businesses, towards city buses and hurled fireworks and police officers who tried to bring them under control. The current cast isn't a surprise in a city and state that too often tolerate lawlessness. Still, it wasn't clear early Sunday whether the deploying the troops was necessary would be constructive, but asked late Sunday if the National Guard were needed, LA Police Chief Jim McDonald responded, quote, well, looking at tonight, this thing has gotten out of control. Close quote all this would please Stephen Miller. The White House deportations are who was eager for such confrontation within a sanctuary city. Now Democrats are playing into his hands by soft peddling the violence. Mister Newsom and the city's Democratic leaders could have tried to douse the flames by denouncing the violence and stressing the lawbreakers would be arrested. Instead, they're blaming Trump for their own failure to maintain orders. Mister Newsom tweeted, quote one law enforcement didn't need help, okay. Two Trump sent troops in any way to manufacture chaos and violence. Three Trump succeeded. Four Now things are destabilized. We need to send in more law enforcement just to clean up Trump's mess. Notice the focus on Trump. Trump did it. Trump's the one that was chucking concrete. If the Ice agent says they were driving by trying to enforce immigration laws on the books. Remember the guy that was throwing those rocks. They had him on video. That was Donald Trump. You didn't realize that. You thought he was in Washington, d C. Doing other things. Anyhow, that explanation. Newsom's explanation may resound in mister Newsom's liberal echo chamber, but I won't sit well with most Americans who have little patients for disorder. Trump already escalating by sending in the Marines sensibly to protect federal buildings. Mister Newism said, the president's calling in the National Guard is an unmistakable step toward authoritarianism, which is transparent hyberbally. The rarely use law Trump and vocal such a deployment when quote there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the government of the United States. Rioters are certainly rebelling against the authority of the Immigration Enforcement that's ICE, that's part of the government of the United States. They're trying to do their job without assistance from the Los Angeles Police Department, without assistance from Los Angeles County authorities. But they're still doing their job. Other cities will assist ICE in its effort to capture and round up violent, criminal, illegal aliens. They choose not to do it, but that does not prevent ICE from going in and doing its job. They can't stop that. That's the insurrection we're talking about. Sorry for interjecting, editorial Board, I just feel the need to get it out of my system. The airwaves and social media are saturated with footage of protesters waving Mexican flags atop burning cars, carrying signs claiming California is stolen land, and chanting we don't want ICE or police. Note the extension of the defund the police movement that's literally going on right now, ICE and a law enforcement agency. Effectively, this is the leftist Marxist, anti police, anti authority, anti control movement full display right now, going on to Los Angeles and elsewhere. I mean, they're gonna see it here in Cincinnati. I'm sure they got a protest, probably already schedule. Just wait for it. It's gonna happen. Question is how many people are gonna show up. Mister Newsom really is living in law Island if you thinks Americans will side with such radicals over mister Trump. Mister Newsom and his Democratic friends could show sympathy for law abiding immigrants and snared in the raids while also condemning the violence. It is in their own interest to do so, since continuing violence will boost public support for mister Miller's project to deport every illegal migrant and legal immigration too. Maybe one of these days Democrats will learn their automatic unqualified anti Trump resist instance helps him. Yeah, that's the point. People prefer law and order. People want to be able to use the expressway unimpeded by activists who run out in the middle and shut it down. Six sixteen fifty five krs DE talk station. Feel free to call God more to talk about. There is more than going on in the world than just that. But also call chimneycare fireplaces. Though, do you have water damage as a consequence of your chimney not being properly attended to? Do you know no, you won't know necessarily. I mean unless the water's pouring down. You may have some wood rod going on up there. It could be a problem in your attic or your cross space up there. Chimneycare Fireplaces, though, will be happy to inspect your chimney for free. Whether you've got a gas fireplace or a wood burner, have him do that. But if you have a wood burner, take advantage of the spring sp in actual wood burning sweep and evaluation one hundred and sixty nine dollars ninety nine cents.
Speaker 1: They certainly will.
Speaker 4: Expense back the exterior in the chimney to make sure there's no water damage issues. But with the sweep they do a video camera inspection. They sweep out all of the carbon build up, the creasode build up that comes from burning wood that can cause a chimney fire, which may very well burn down your house. You don't want that to happen. For one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine they're experts, certified chimney sweep make sure you are safe so you can like that fire. When you're ready to do so, give them a call book the appointment A plus of the better business beer have been locally inoperated since nineteen eighty eight. Five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. Booking appoinment online and learn more about what all the services they offer and what they sell at the showroom, just go to the website Chimneycareco dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 2: This Septemper.
Speaker 4: Here it is your Channel nine first warning weather forecast. Is not a bad day to day low humidity, cloud freeze seventy six for the high, clear skies, fifty eighth for a low, mostly sunny skies. Tomorrow it'll be hazy and all these days because we've got this smoke from Canada. But the what is nice sunny on Wednesday with the high of eighty two, clear overnight sixty for the low, and a mostly sunny Thursday with a high of eighty eight fifty eight degrees. Right now, it's time for a traffic updates.
Speaker 8: From the uc UP Traffic Center, from the sides, Therapy to stress relief and cancer surveyal It's The UC Cancer Center offers the region's largest supported services program for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five Big five U se CC Highway traffic. It's in pretty good shape this morning, even getting past some debris on the roadway eastbound Reagan's ramp just southbound seventy five northbound fourth seventy one inbound seventy four post problem free shuck Ingram on fifty five KROC the talk station.
Speaker 4: It's six twenty one right now. Looking forward to having Ken Kover back on the program. FOP President Beyond the next segment, responding to Sarah Herringers complaints about her husband being murdered in their home. Justifiable complaints given the background, but not quite sure what the police department knew about this guy after he cut off his ankle monitor. I'm looking forward to having him. I hope you are a can stick around for that. And related to nothing going on in the world, except that I found this rather preposterous. And if you've been around the internet long enough, you know there's a lot of crazy jerks in the world. I have literally seen videos posted by people who do obnoxious and quite often disgusting things in hotel rooms. Now, you go to a hotel room, right, looks pretty clean. How clean do you think it is? You have a paid employee who's probably not paid enough responsible for cleaning up things and making sure things are quote unquote disinfected or rather way. How clean do you think they really care about that? Is it just visually clean or they really do a great job of cleaning it like you might do in your own home. I mean, how comitted are they to doing that job? Think about anything that is in a hotel room. How often do they wash the bedspread for example? I know they change the linens, at least they're supposed to. But the coffee maker, Yeah, I've seen some videos of people doing some perfect things. Are coming and they're gonna use a hotel coffee maker. Ever, again, there's some real twisted people out there. The remote control for the television, We could go on and on anything that you might touch, and I think it highly unlikely that the hotel staff are taking steps to ensure that all of that stuff has been wiped down and disinfected. So you may think I'm paranoid, but that's just the reality. Again, social media reveals it to all. They people think it's funny to do gross things. And we go to Maine with that background, Bill Maine's going to mandate hotels get rid of small single use bottles containing well like your shampoo. Here you go, there's that little tray and each one's never been opened, is enough for just one use and then you throw it away. Well, that's plastic, and that's going into the landfill, and they want to get rid of that.
Speaker 1: The bill prohibits.
Speaker 4: Lodging established from establishments from providing personal health or beauty projects in small use plastic containers to persons staying in a lodging establishment or within the bathrooms shared by the public and guests of the lodging establishment. That's according to the bill. Hotels, motels, resource, bed breakfast, ends, timeshare, property, short term rentals, you name it. This starts in twenty thirty. Lodging establishments when more than fifty rooms will not be able to provide toilet your bottles under six ounces.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: The response to this, and it's been enacted in other states, is to use a larger pump sized bottle, which means it's going to be there for you to use, and then it's going to be there for the person who checks in the hotel room after you to use, and so on and so on, which reminded me of a story I had a prankster in my fraternity house and he loved pulling pranks on his roommate. One of the pranks he pulled was to replace the shampoo, or at least add to the shampoo. I believe it was dishwashing detergent, which is pretty harsh. And Tom, his roommate, whose shampoo was was adulterated by this prankster. His hair turned to straw and he couldn't figure out why his hair was kind of well straw like that's because the shampoo had been tampered with. No one can only imagine something like that happening or maybe even worse with the used and use and use again depending on who the guest is in the room, all the name of getting rid of little plastic bottles. So it's just something else to think about. Hey, thanks Thomas for pointing that out to me. Now you're not going to be able to get that out of your mind next time you check into a hotel. Rooms six twenty five Ify five KOs Detoxication FLP President Ken cover Up next first ord for my friends at Zimmer Heating an air condition keeping an area home safe, efficient and comfortable for almost eighty full years service the system you've got, You've got maintenance programs make sure the thing's running and in perfect running order, and so it extends the life of whatever system you've got, but it will go belly up at some point. One of the joys of being a homeowners you got to face these types of expenses. And if your system is there, it's time to call Zimmer to save fifteen hundred and fifty dollars on a new carrier comfort system. Experts in Zimmer will treat you great, The customer service is outstanding, the price is always right, especially when you get to save fifteen hundred and fifty bucks. So give Chris Zimmer a call. Third generation Zimmer's proud of their family tradition agame coming.
Speaker 1: Up on eighty full years. To call them up.
Speaker 4: It's five one three, five two one ninety eight ninety three one eight ninety three online easyest schedule appointment upper right hand corner on the website. Learn also about what else they do. It's go Zimmer dot.
Speaker 11: Com fifty five KRC the talk station waking up online.
Speaker 4: Weatherboardcasts not bad, cloud free today, low humidity on high seventy six, clear skies over night, fifty eight tomorrow mostly sunny eighty two overnight clear in sixty and a mostly sunny Thursday as well, high eighty eight fifty eight degrees.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get a traffic update from the use of traffic center.
Speaker 8: From massage therapy to stress re fan cancer surveyments, the u See Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients. A survivors called five one, three, five eight five U seek six s Highway traffics. It's not bad at all this morning, no accidents to deal with. You do have a bit of fog to deal with, but I'm not seeing any slow downs because of it. Northbound four seventy one under five minutes to seventy five minutes. Town Shot, King Vermont, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The talk station.
Speaker 4: At six thirty fifty five care City Talk Station, A very happy uh Tuesday to a Corey Bowman running from mayor. Gonna be talking about whether the city is safe. Coming up at seven oh five in the meantime, Welcome back to the fifty five Carriacy morning. So it's always a pleasure to have the FOP President Ken Kober joined the program.
Speaker 1: Ken, welcome back, my.
Speaker 2: Friend, Thanks Brian, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: I wish it was under better circumstances. Obviously, no one is happy that Patrick Heringer was murdered, and Sarah Heninger is all over social media and you know, complaining, and you know about the mayor, the police department, the Ohio Adult Parole Authority. He was released from custody. I guess he had served his time, but put on an ankle monitor, which he cut off in February. Then he committed a burglary sometime I guess in May, and then he murdered Patrick Heninger just a last week.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: Can you address some of her concerns? I guess the first concern of question is these ankle monitors, how closely are they monitored? And how can someone cut off their ankle monitor and authorities not be aware of it? Or were authorities aware that he did cut his ankle monitor off and out looking for him? Was were you aware of it? Were the police department aware of it? You get where I'm coming from, And I'm sorry to ramble, but it is sort of a puzzling mystery question that's floating around out there.
Speaker 2: Ken No sure, I mean your first I can't imagine what this woman's going through right to deal with this, having your own husband get murdered in his own home.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just, Yes, it's senseless and hard hard to imagine, it really is.
Speaker 2: I know, the Adult Parole Authority did put out a statement yesterday saying that they had been looking for him since February. To my knowledge, no one in the police department knew that he had had his ankle monitor cut off, but and that that might be part of a bigger discussion in the future. If if you've got parolies that are at law or that are running around in a particular jurisdiction, maybe it is appropriate that you know, they start notifying, you know, certain agencies to let them know, Hey, you've got this guy that's dangerous and he just did nine and a half years for folonious assault and aggravated riot. Why did we not know? You know, that's typically not the responsibility of a local jurisdiction. It is for the Adult Role Authority. But I can only suspect that they're probably in the same boat that the Cincinnati Police is, which is we're one hundred and thirty cops short, so they have limited resources just like we do. Not trying to make any excuses, just trying to clarify why some of these things probably happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and one of our complaints. And you know, I understand the difficult position the sinsint police departments and so just moving away from the pearl authority and whether or not they knew he was out or had cut his ankle minitor off. You usually are responding to criminal acts. Now, your presence may events something from happening, but the general public doesn't know when you were capable of that. When something doesn't happen, they don't realize or know in any given cert circumstances because of your presence. That's the reason a crime didn't occur. But if a crime occurs, that's when nine to one one is called, and that's when you show up and try to arrest the bad guy or otherwise deal with the situation. I get the order of things. But she was critical of the lack of police presence in the neighborhood and made a claim that in the district there was only maybe. She pointed District one covers four neighborhoods, Clifton, Mount Adams, West End and OTR. She wrote each may have only one officer per zone. That's it. Now, is there any accuracy to that? I know, your short staff, but one officer in District one at any given time, is that is that accurate?
Speaker 2: There are nights where it is like that, Oh my god. And that's that's the reality of being short. You know, I worked in District one back in twenty eleven, twenty twelve, and there were back then we only had three beats and there were nights where there were only two or three of us working. And that's that's the reality. When you're so short staffed, you're spread thin. And you know, especially this time when we're talking like four o'clock in the morning. So a District one has two different shifts that work at night, and the one shift gets off at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: In the morning.
Speaker 2: So now all you have from four am until six am when day shift starts as an even smaller crew of people. And that's that's the unfortunate reality of where we're at.
Speaker 4: That's that's hard. That's difficult to imagine. I mean, the the the the visible presence of police, I think is an important thing to present the the the the perception of a safe community good. We have police officers patrolling around. There's one right there, but there's only one in that entire geographic area. No one's going to ever see that one police officer who's probably already responding to a call. Because you're talking about late night hours, isn't that when most of the bad things actually happen?
Speaker 1: Ken, You know, late late at.
Speaker 2: Night, early mornings like that is typically when you do have a lot of breaking and enterings things like that, because there's less people out on the streets, so that's when a lot of people are lurking, you know, looking to break into stuff. So, I mean, it's just it's terrible. But that's unfortunately where we are, which is why I was in front of city council yesterday asking them to take action and have a lateral class where we can get officers that are already experienced, get them through an abbreviated academy, and get them on the streets so they can start making a difference, because having one class every nine months isn't cutting it. We're not able to keep up with attrition because we have so many people that are leaving.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll pauseill bring Ken Gober back on that topic and more. This is just tragic six thirty five fifty five cares of the talk station. It is a very very important thing for you and your bottom line to take a few moments to initiate a conversation with cover sensy. Now, I don't care what state you're in. I got a lot of listeners out of state cover. Since he can help you out medical insurance. You don't have to pay as much as you're paying. You don't have to pay all that out of pocket, you know, like nine thousand dollars out of pocket before insurance kicks in. You need to work with an insurance broker who's in your corner, working for you, access to hundreds of insurance companies and literally thousands of policies cover since he looks exactly where you are in your life, what your circumstances are, you know how many kids, you got, all that kind of stuff, and prepares a package of medical insurance that will get you dollar one coverage, will handle the catastrophic things and will save you money. You can get better insurance for less money. Couples under the age of sixty five save in five hundred to one thousand dollars a month with better coverage. I know This is impossible to believe, but trust me, it works. I got lots and lots of listeners who followed up. Even my neighbors did this. They say five more than five hundred bucks a month neighbors. Good morning to them. I won't name them out loud, but John Roman and the team will work in your corner. They won't sell any of your information to anybody else. This doesn't cost you a dime. And the great thing about this well they added benefit. You get insured through Cover since he they'll handle any problems you have, Like if a claim gets tonighted, do you want to be on the phone with the insurance company for a couple hours? Do you even know what questions to ask? Don't worry about it. Get in touch with Cover SINCEY they'll iron it out. What are the extra benefits of working with them? And they deal with dental, vision, medical? Small businesses, you will benefit and improve your bottom line by working with Cover since he get your employees insurance they can actually afford and will want. That'll improve employee retention. Coversincy dot com. It's a form online you can fill out to initiate the process. Cover sincey dot com or give them a call at five one three eight hundred two two five five. That's five one three eight hundred to call.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five krc AN iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Channa nine one FOURKS.
Speaker 4: Got a cloud free day to day, low humidity highest seventy six clear overnight fifty eight Sunday Tomorrow eighty two for the high clear overnight low of sixty and a sunny Thursday as well.
Speaker 1: I have eighty eight fifty nine degrees.
Speaker 13: Right now.
Speaker 1: It's time for traffic from.
Speaker 8: The U see how Traffic Center from aside therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance. So you see Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors, called five one three five eighty five. UCCC Highway traffic continues to look pretty good this morning, just beginning to slow a bit southbound two seventy five between the Lawrenceburg Ramp and the bridge Menser Rack outside of Trenton on Wayne Madison below Riverside Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr SE.
Speaker 1: The talk station SAIX forty.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRCD talk station trying to make it a happy Tuesday inspite of the subject matter We're going over with Ken cover fof President Sin Saint Police Departments representatives for the police union. So can you appealing to city council to get more enforcement officers on the street. You're down over one hundred more people retiring, and I know that's a phenomenon and I understand, and you can feel free to chime into the subject. Police morale is not very high right now generally speaking, so feel free to comment on that if you like. So you're in front of city Council and you're asking for an additional I don't know, recruit class. What was the reaction from council members? Did they agree with you or suggest they would do something about it. I presume this is a matter of budgeting.
Speaker 2: It is, and that's why they have their original budget. And then yesterday and Budget Finance they were doing their adjusted budgets and actually counsel and Seth Walsh's one that came to me and said, listen, how much money do you need for this class? It's important, we need the city to be safe. What do you need? And I started to talk to some other council members that it was met with support. So I'm hoping that it's going to be in the final budget. I would suspect that it's going to be. But the reality is we're about nine hundred and thirty nine thirty five right now by August. By August, we're projected to be below nine hundred people. Oh no, so I mean that's that's the reality. We had three retirements last week, we had three resignations two weeks prior to that. You lost ninety two people last year. We're probably gonna lose close to that amount this year. And having a class of only fifty or sixty once a year is not helping. And to talk about morale, yeah, morale is certainly a challenge. You know when you have officers that are you know, being asked to work on their off days come in because they're so short that they need to fill these gaps with overtime. You have some officers that work in our there are a SWAT team and our Civil Disturbance Response team that work every Friday and Saturday. They work every event, and it's just it's getting to the point where it's exhausting and something's got to give. And the way to fill that gap is to start having these lateral classes.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, now, I am glad that you were not met with oppositions. So the whole idea of defunding the police, it didn't appear to be the attitude you were met with, which is that that's that's upheld, that's helpful, and that that's a positive thing. But in terms of being able to get police or individuals to join the police force, is that going to be a problem because you know, with all this anti police sentiment out there, and the and the hard work that you have to deal with in the community every single day, and how dangerous it is, that's not a job that a lot of people gravitate toward, especially with this whole you know, public anti police sentiment that's brewn around out there. So are you if you if they said we're going to have five classes this year, would actually be able to fill the roles given that a lot of people don't even qualify to be police officers.
Speaker 2: Well, the lateral classes, those are already officers that are that are certified police officers. And what we're looking to do is capitalize on the fact that geographically Cincinnati sits right near Kentucky and Indiana, and those two places, those two states historically have benefits that are that are significantly less.
Speaker 1: So what we have I get you.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of that's their kind of goal is to you know, get some of these officers from other agencies. I've had other agencies reach out to me, I mean just begging when you guys are gonna have a lateral class because we do make significantly more money than those other places, and these are already experienced officers that can go through an abbreviated eight or ten week academy. We can get them on the street to where they're making a difference quickly compared to new people that it's twenty eight weeks. Then they go through a twelve week you know, field training officer program. You're looking at a year to two years before they're truly making a significant impact on our street strength.
Speaker 4: Wow, so you're poaching officers, which is great, I mean if you're often better benefits and all of that. I understand. You know, if if the fools the one is not looking out for his best interest, So if you're making you know, insignificant salary elsewhere, it might be a great lure so that at least you have that option out there now that's going to leave those other police departments with a problem on their hands.
Speaker 1: But that's not your issue. Is you're doing this for the city. I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's certainly right now is a game of shuffle in the deck because we've got officers that are leaving Cincinnati to go to other departments for one reason or another, and it's just everybody's kind of moving around about. And like I said, if it's an opportunity for us to do the same thing, why would we not do it? It only makes.
Speaker 4: Sense understood now in terms of dealing with the morale problem. If you had more officers, that would satisfy a certain component of it. But in terms of the administration, do you feel as being effectively run or is that something you don't feel? You don't want to comment on me because it might get you into trouble.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not really worried about being in trouble. I could. I could tell you that every administration has its strengths and everyone has its weaknesses. I mean, that's that's just the reality of it. You Know. What I tell people is, listen, you cannot like something that the chief does, you know, when you're talking about administrative things. But the reality is what we need to have as a chief that when we have a critical incident, we have an officer involved shooting something like that, we need someone that's going to evaluate it. They're going to recognize the officer did the right thing, and they're going to stand behind that officer. And I mean, you look at this shooting from from May first, and that's exactly what Chief Fiji has done. I go the rest of the stuff, does it really matter? You know? And in my opinion, if it's administrative things that people are complaining about, it beats the heck out of you know, the alternative, which is you could have a chief going, I don't know if this is a good shooting or not. You know, we're going to that's so that's that's where I want to support. I want to support when we absolutely need them, when it's life and death, to know that we've got a leader that's going to stand up there and say the officer did the right thing.
Speaker 1: Fair enough.
Speaker 4: It was widely reported the inquiry reported on among other news outlets that crime is up. I think it was forty eight percent over the rhyme, which is where this murder occurred. Are are we being given accurate information on the crime statistics in the city of Cincinnati generally speaking, Well, you know.
Speaker 2: If you look at the city as a whole, crime I think they said is down three or four percent. But you're absolutely right when you look at over the Rhine and what's going on right now, crime is going through the roof in that particular neighborhood. So you know this it comes back to the old, you know, college level class of lying with statistics. You can make them seem anything you want them to be. You know, I had heard that recently that they said, look, there's six hundred and thirty seven people that are assigned to districts, and like, if you look at the assignment report, there's actually four hundred and fifty officers, less than half of the department is assigned to a relief to answer calls for service. You add the sergeants and lieutenants whose primary function is not to answer the radio and patrol. That puts us at five hundred and twenty four. So the other one hundred and thirty people, one hundred and ten people, whatever it is. And the answer is they're including in this the investigative units that aren't responsible for answering radio runs. The neighborhood Liaison unit that's not responsible for answering radio runs, the violent crime squad that's not responsible for answering radio runs I hear, and then some administrative folks in there. So were the numbers that you know that was thrown out this past week that success. Yeah, it's right, that's how many people are in these districts, but that's not how many people are responsible for actually answering calls for service.
Speaker 4: An excellent point you made there. Put an exclamation point on that one. Now in terms of the reality of the situation, now I blame the I mean the Department of Rehabilitation and Correction said. This guy was assigned a multi agency law enforcement task for US. A warrant was issued for his arrest. He was designated a violator at large within twenty four hours of leaving the Halfway House after he cut his ankle monitor off. But if that information isn't conveyed to you, then you don't know that you're looking for this guy. That's one point. The other point is that's why we have a crime stopper bad Guy of the week. You don't know where people are all the time, and you know, focusing efforts and resources of the police department looking for one guy, Mordisha Black who cut his ankle monitor off. Probably, I don't know best use of your resource as limited as they are. Would a full contingent of police though, going back to your point about being understaff, it wouldn't necessarily have changed the sad reality of what happened to the herringers, would it. I mean, you can't be at all places at all times, and merely having a full contingent of police department doesn't mean there aren't going to be crimes, and notably breaking and murder.
Speaker 2: No, sure, you know. I wish I could only have a crystal ball to be able to say what the future was going to do or could this have been prevented? But the reality is if we had more officers and there were more officers on the street, there would have been more of an opportunity for the officers to have a confrontation with this guy, yeah to where maybe they stopped him for jaywalking. Maybe they would have had a better opportunity to see that he was lurking around at four o'clock in the morning before this actually occurred. We don't know, but I could tell you one thing is for certain, the odds would have been better if we had more officers because it would be more opportunity, more people in patrol that maybe could have come across this guy before it happened. But we just don't know.
Speaker 4: I know, and I appreciate the reality of that. But you make some wonderful points. FOP President Ken Kobert, it has been great talking with you, clearing the air on and some of these important issues, and real quick before we part company, do you feel like you're getting adequate and your counsel meeting yesterday went really well, at least in terms of how they received your hope for this lateral class, but in terms of their outward response to things about the police department. Do you feel like you're getting full support from the mayor and council or do you think there's silence is deafening, which is my perception?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is. The hard part is you know, in this as tragic as this case is, we've had three more murder sins. Yeah, and there's there's been nothing. So you know, while I feel for you know, Patrick's wife, she's absolutely right that you know, and I've seen some of her stuff on social media that's this isn't just about her husband, This is about all the other people that are victims amen in Cincinnati, and it's just the lack of response has said the silence has been deafening.
Speaker 4: Well, they're more interested in presenting a picture of the city of Cincinnati as a peaceful, welcoming environment and they're trying to get people to move into the city. And if they talk about crime and they stand up for police officers and and criticize crimes and murders when they happen, that is not exactly a good marketing scheme. And I think they're more worried about marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a shame, you know, instead of face and reality and finding ways to make things safer. Yeah, it's certainly certainly not a good look if people are seeing it for what it is.
Speaker 4: Ken Kober, great having you on today. I have a blessing to you and all this insane police department. I know you guys are doing the best you can possibly can, and I know my listeners truly appreciate members of law enforcement and your sacrifices what you do every day. So keep up the great work, my friend.
Speaker 2: All right, Brian, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Thank you six fifty two fifty I have ks the talk station. Oh look a commercial for twenty two to three Route forty two between Mason and eleven and H seems appropriately time, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: And it's Father's Day this weekend.
Speaker 4: Every dad shoots for free as an extra shooter on the indoor range. There the best indoor range you're going to spend time on. Bring safety officers there making sure everything's well safe. They got a massive selection of firearms at outstanding prices. You've got classes that they offer, So if your dad's in a gun enthusiast, maybe get him some AMMO or maybe just a gift card, let him pick out something for himself, or maybe get him a class or two, anything like that. The staff is really knowledgeable and helpful. They're wonderful people. The owners are assault of the earth awesome. You tell Wendy and Jeff that Brian said I when you head on into twenty two three on round forty two between Mason eleven Father's Day weekend online learned a whole lot more. It's twenty two three dot com. The number twenty two five by the word three spelled out twenty two three.
Speaker 1: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: Seven six at fifty five k RCD Talk Station, Happy Tuesday, one hour from now the insight scoop of bright Bard News Immigration Expert. We're here from Neil Monroe about the riots in LA and about the riots that are planned this weekend. It's got a Facebook post from one of my leftist friends who's talking about the No King's rally. I don't even know what the hell that is about. It's Trump's arrangement syndrome on full display. Daniel Davis Deep Dive at eight thirty and right now the return ah meyri Old candidate Corey Bowman. Corey, welcome back to the fifty five Carse Morning Show. It's good to have you back on.
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning, Brian, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: How's a campaign going.
Speaker 14: It's going great. We've got some great things in the works this week. We've been going out to events, but this week we're primarily focusing on volunteer efforts. So if anybody wants to get involved, I would highly suggest going to coreybone dot com and signing up there. We've got some things that will be updating this week.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful.
Speaker 4: Coreybowman dot com is where you help out. Corey now pivoting over and you know, I just got off the phone with FLP President Ken Coober. Obviously we have an insufficient number of police officers. He was appealing to the city council to get some a lateral class, meaning you're going to go out and poach officers that are underpaid in other jurisdictions, already trained in a short period of training, we'll get them certified to be Cincinnati police officers. An outstanding idea. He didn't. He wasn't with any resistance to that concept, which I think is a positive thing and a step in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Although this is.
Speaker 4: All obviously, this mordship black murderer who has cut his ankle bracelet on and murdered Sarah Heringer's husband in their own home, has got everybody talking about it. She's obviously raised a stink and talk about the lack of police presidence. And he did confirm, you know, and I think it was District one, which includes over the rind. I mean they are only at any given time in the overnight like one or maybe two officers on patrol, which sounds insufficient to me. And that doesn't mean more officers could have prevented this from happening, but more officers on the street, generally speaking, might have resulted in this guy being picked up on an outstanding warrant, which he had. What's your take on crime in the city of Cincinnati and your take on councils. I call it silence is deafening, their lack of were regular vocal support. But also it isn't just this one murder. There are a lot of other murders, is Ken pointed out, and every single murder is impacting a family in the same way that Sarah Anninger Herringer.
Speaker 1: Rather was impacted. So what's your take on all this? Corey Bowman?
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, I mean I have a coffee shop in the West End and actually I met Patrick Ringer at least one time in our shop. I believe he came in multiple times spoke with him.
Speaker 3: This was sometime within.
Speaker 14: The last year. He was very kind man, very passionate about what he was doing with the Fendley movement Jim over there. So our thoughts and prayers and condolences go out to his family and his acquaintances fellow comrades. Because he was a veteran as well but yeah, I mean our thought the prayers go out to everybody that's being impacted by crime what seems like happening every day in our city. And what ken Kober said was right. I mean, right now, I believe the numbers are there are one hundred and thirty officers understaff, which might not seem like a big deal, but when you look at the proportion of the officers that are available for nine to one one emergency calls or for any other of those on site details, one hundred and thirty officers would be significant. And so those lateral hiring need to take place now. They need I mean that needs to happen yesterday because we're just getting started with the summer month. And then when it comes to what happened with Patrick Herringer, I mean a lot of people are going to be bad talking the CPD with it, But we've got to also put the Adult Parole Authority on blast here because this is something that a warrant should have been issued months ago for this, and the Sheriff's Office CPD should have been notified that he cut his he cut his bracelet there. So these are things that we're seeing in the city which to be honest with you. If you have policies in place that do not encourage the community involvement of the CPD officers, you're going to see this because, yeah, putting resources, they're putting resources into the call center, into three one one in community involvement, into ARC officers. But these resources need to go right into the CPD and into the local law enforcement and show these officers that we have their back, and they will then give us an opportunity or they will get the opportunity to show us that they have our backs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And according to cpo's reporting about this, the parole officials, they had contacted this guy six times between January tenth and February eleven, So they have regular interactions like most parole officers do. You got to meet with the prole officer on a regular basis. But when an officer attempted to see him on February nineteenth, they were told he had left before the officer showed up, and they issued a warrant for his arrest and designated him a violator at large within twenty four hours of him leaving the Halfway house, or he wasn't there when his parole agent showed up However, it's there's no information. They couldn't figure out whether the Cincinnati Police Department received specific details or whether any other law enforcement agencies were told about Black's disappearance and asked to help find him. So there's one piece of missing information, and it sounds like they maybe they didn't. I mean, he wasn't on I didn't have a crime stop or bad Guy of the Week on this guy he should have been.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you.
Speaker 14: Mentioned that you can make him say, everybody's going to try to come out and not be an escapegoat for this thing. The ultimately, the communication between the parole authority and the CPD, there's there's miscommunication here that led to him just being on the streets free.
Speaker 1: Well, and you mentioned community involvement. Community engagement.
Speaker 4: Now this is where proactive council and mayor could regularly encourage the general public to assist actively assistlaw enforcement, which would include, hey, we're looking for Mordisha Black. He cut off his ankle, minor, he's dangerous. He was in prison for almost killing a guy in the park, and he also happened to be uh, he happened to have committed a burglary in May before he murdered Patrick Herringer, So you know, can you work with us? You know where he is and I'm sure someone out in the city regularly ran into this guy before he murdered Patrick Harringer.
Speaker 14: No, absolutely, And like what a lot of these posts said that council and the mayor have prioritized optics over outcomes. And you know, if you put out, you know, these these announcements, or if you put out these real statistics, then it's not going to look like we're as safe as what they wanted to be. And you know, for months, what is the news and what has the council been saying is that crime is down. But to be honest, if you nothing could be farther from the truth. If you look at certain statistics, we can see that auto theft, personal theft, you know, you're talking about Burbley, you're talking about all these other violent crimes are skyrocketing right now. But we don't want to pay attention to that because it runs the optics of what we want to see the city to be. But those things got to change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, notably it was widely reported and now you brought this statistic up with canon. I mentioned it yesterday. Crime in over the RNE specifically is up forty eight percent. Now, maybe not murders, but all other forms of crime, violent and non violent, including breaking and enteries and you know, breaking into people's cars and all kinds of that. I mean, what community more than Over the Rhine has gotten money dumped at a tax abatements and centives for rehabilitating old buildings in order to draw the urban hipsters into moving into over the Rhine because it's such a wonderful walking community. Well, the narrative doesn't work when you look at the real statistics.
Speaker 14: Well, so the statistics that they're trying to pull out is homicide and rape. Now, homicide and rape if you look at it as a decreased but when you look at every other thing, robbery, auto theft, burglary, if you look at aggravated as assault, and if you include strangulation in that, then you've seen a massive increase in that as well. I mean, auto thefts alone since twenty twenty one has gone up ninety three percent. Robbery has gone up seventeen point sixty seven percent. And you're looking at like I said, if you look at aggravating assault, which includes strangulation, you're up twenty six percent. So these are things all since the mayor has come into office. Ever since you know, the lack of election happened with the council, these things have gone up, and I think that will reaping what these policies basically are implemented now. It does not involve the CPD in the community.
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 14: It creates this disconnect between the community they serve and the police officers, and because of that, they're not able to do their job properly well.
Speaker 4: And then we have the we I mean, if we had a full continuent of police officers who were willing to go out and arrest people and find bad guys. We have a justice system who's failing the community as well. I don't know anything about Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office under its current administration, but we all know about the liberal judges who allow very violent people back into the community with no bond, and then when it comes to sentencing after a trial and conviction or a plea, they don't get very stiff sentences, which you know, that's the leg of law enforcement that's supposed to deter people from committing crimes in the first place you're going to have to pay if you commit crimes.
Speaker 1: Well, people aren't having to pay, no, and.
Speaker 14: We'll actually the community's paying for it, because that's what's ended up happening. Weeks ago, I would send a video of a park near the over the Rhine area where two suspects they had a target in a park. Well, there was families, it was a nice day in the weather, and there was a lot of people outside. They go up and fire up this park because of one target in the park. And I'm seeing these videos of like mothers holding their children and just like ducking bullets in the streets of Cincinnati in broad daylight. And then you find out one of the people that were doing the firing they were released the week before because of other charges that were similar.
Speaker 4: So you mean someone committed a firearm crime, actively shooting, and was released only to go do it again a week later.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean there there. This is a continual basis to where the profitecutors are looking in. They want to do it for a rehabilitation. They want to do it because you know that's what they say that their reasons are. But to be honest with you, these policies are putting the criminals right back on the streets. And a lot of times these are repeat defenders, like what we saw with the Hairinger family, Like we are seeing criminals that these are repeat defenders that are continuing to do the crimes and they're continuing to get let out. And then what this really does is it decreases the morale of the officers where yeah, you might see certain statistics that are reported down, but maybe they're reported down because the officers don't see a point in booking anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, that's been a problem. The revolving door of the justice center really does de incentivize a police from having to go through all the paperwork that is involved with the resting someone, maybe for a lesser level offense. Notably, that's what people are going to get let out on, so why bother, which means that's one less statistic that's entered into the books in terms of where the direction of crime is going.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and this is something that you know, as we're running for mayor obviously a lot of people jump on these cases for political gain, but the reality of it is that this is why we're running. We've seen things in our city over the years that are just not happy with and we're running to be able to give people a choice. And one big thing about what we're running for is there is to be tough on crime and to be able, and even just about being tough on crime, it's about re engaging the police officers into the community. I might sound like a broken record sometimes, but I continue to believe. I'm going to continue to stand that we need to put the call center back in the hands.
Speaker 3: Of police officers.
Speaker 14: We need to be able to dispatch officers not just for the worst case scenario, but they need to be actively involved in these communities, in these businesses. They need to be walking on the streets. Our city needs to know that the police officers are there.
Speaker 1: For us well.
Speaker 4: And as Ken pointed out, the number of police officers that actually respond to nine to one one calls is the problem. We don't have enough of them. There's a lot of administrative folks in there. There's a lot of folks behind the scenes, you know, doing behind the scenes criminal investigations and that type of thing. The Special Crimes Unit. They're not responding to nine to one calls. They're not the officer to show up at your door when you call nine one one, that's where we have an insufficient number and we need to do something about that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the number is so last time I checked, it was one hundred and thirty that was short. But when you look at the officers that are available for nine to one one calls, that's two thirds. So we've got two thirds that are less of what we need to be able to answer these calls in a timely basis. And so when you look at the numbers, a lot of these administrative officers are a lot of these other officers that have different duties a short amount. If if you look at one hundred and thirty officers that are short in the staffing, that's a very significant number when it comes to the nine to one to one.
Speaker 4: Emergency responsible well, and Ken said, they're going to be less. I guess another ninety three are quitting this year, are going to retire or step out, So we'll drop a low eight hundred, and that is really dangerous considering the city is a population of what two hundred and fifty thousand people or so, that's eight hundred to cover that amount.
Speaker 1: That's not enough.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we've got three hundred and four thousand that live in the in the city.
Speaker 1: Oh, is it that many we're doing in.
Speaker 14: Four thousand live in the city limits. I mean, some people might be, you know, leaving just because of what they're seeing on the news right now. But the reality of it is that we're just starting the summer months. This isn't a problem that's just going to fix itself. We've got to be very proactive right off the bat if we want to see safe June, July, and August in our city.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Put an exclamation point on that. When the summer heat hits, crime tends to go up statistically, proving Coreybowman dot com is where you find Corey help him out with his mayoral campaign. Corey, thanks for spending the time with my listeners and me today. Have a wonderful week and a good luck on the campaign trail.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much, Brian, everybody have a great day.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it. Brother seven twenty one. Pit you by a CARCD talk station. Something else youre gonn appreciate working with Suzette Low's camp across Country Mortgage for all mortgage related So you want to buy a house, call sus do. My daughter did at my recommendation. She got it turned around in virtually no time. And they were getting that kind of a hassle from the bank that they had been working with, and I think within two days Suzette Lows Camp and secured financing for them. They are happily enjoying their place and that's thanks to Suseette wonderful customer service. She is the best in the business when all when it comes to the mortgage business. Second, mortgage is refinancing what you got. If it relates to mortgage, you're talking with someone that has more than thirty five years in the business. Because she's with Cross Country Mortgage. Whatever state you're hearing me from, she can help you out. She's accessed to all kinds of different mortgages out in the world. It's great rates to the low cost with no junk fees and no application fees. You'll enjoy it. So get in touch with her. One of two ways she'll get right back with you. Leave her a message five to one three three one three fifty one seventy six. That's three one three fifty one seventy six, or send her an email. Suzette dot Low's Camp, losc Kamp Suo's at dot Low's Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeart radio station.
Speaker 1: Where is your channel nine first one to one forecast? Not that got some several days in a row. They're pretty decent today.
Speaker 4: Fout, free, low humidity, sunny sky, seventy six clear overnight as well, fifty eighth for the low eighty two the high end of Sunday skies. Tomorrow mostly clear overnight with the low of sixty and another sunny day come Thursday with a high of eighty eight sixty one degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, time for traffick.
Speaker 8: From the UC HOW Traffic Center, from massage therapy, distress relief, and cancer surveillance. The uc Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors, called five one three five eighty five. UCCC in Bend seventy four continues to struggle left to lings blocked.
Speaker 1: Off with an accident. Before you got to seventy five.
Speaker 8: You're backed up to North Bend for over a half hour delay. South Beound seventy five slows through. Lachlan and Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRZ the talk station.
Speaker 4: It is seven twenty nine fifty five Karrise de Talk Station and a very happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 1: Insids you good.
Speaker 4: The bright Bart News out at the top of the air, News one hour offro Now Daniel David, Steve Guy. We get the latest on Russia in the meantime. Welcome Sarah Wolf to the fifty five Kosse Morning Show. She is one of the people behind the signature campaign here in Hamilton County to end the property tax. Is the ballot initie going around to put on the Ohio Constitution, uh well, an end of the property tax. Welcome to the program, Sarah, good to have you on today.
Speaker 13: Good morning, all right, now getting ready?
Speaker 1: I know, you know the thing.
Speaker 4: I love the idea, you know, when you say, I'm not gonna have to pay that outrageous tax bill that I face every year my wife and I got to give her credit to because she's certainly a breadwinner for the family, even more so than I am. But it just, I mean, it's gone up dramatically over the years, and I'm I'm I wish I didn't have to pay it. And it sounds like a fun proposition, and I sign up a petition and we get to vote to end our property taxes. I mean, who wouldn't really be behind that? But I guess I'm just kind of wondering on a more complicated level. Well then, what I mean it's a get your popcorn out and put your feet up moment for our elected officials how they're actually going to fund things since everything seems to be funded based upon property taxes.
Speaker 13: Well, this didn't come out of nowhere. As you know, we've been trying to get the state to reform our property tax system for you know, over a year now, and they've just kicked the can down the road. And this is what has finally gotten their attention. So we've got to get it on the ballot just for that they're finally paying attention. We've got to get rid of this atrocious assessment system. It's arbitrary, it's capricious, and there's no validation of the assessment numbers by the county. Nobody knows what a house is going to sell for until it sells. And I always say, well, imagine if the IRS could tax the way property taxes are. Imagine, Well, imagine if the IRS could say you're making forty thousand a year, we think your job is worth a hun hundred and fifty thousand a year. You won't make one hundred and fifty thousand a year, but that's what we're going to tax you on. Well, that's what the property tax system is, and we just cannot be taxed like this anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, that would certainly serve as a foundation for someone going and asking for a raise. Wait a minute, I'm being underpaid. But I mean the sad reality of this. You know, if you're working and you've got income and your property tax goes up thirty percent, you may get hit for I don't know, let's randomly pick a figure and extra thousand dollars. You might be able to swallow that. But the sad thing and the sad reality is there are many seniors out there who have been in their homes for decades. They've paid them off, and they don't have there are any fixed income, some living only on Social Security, and they can barely afford groceries and the day to day expenses of just living. Generally, they can't afford that kind of property tax increase.
Speaker 13: No, not at all. I've got eighty five year olds talking about going back to work. I have a senior who sold her furniture to pay her tax.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have seniors.
Speaker 13: Calling me all the time. It breaks my heart. They're worried about how long they're going to live and how can they afford it. And of course they can't sell because anything that they'd buy would be more than what they're already paying, so we can't. That's no longer taxing. Okay, that is a mafia shakedown. A tax should be a little annoyance. It shouldn't be this life changing punch to the gut. And that's what's happening, especially to our seniors and our working class people. Because see, it wasn't just that property taxes went up the twenty twenty three assessment. We expected property taxes were going to go up, but we also expected everybody to get about the same across the board, and that is not what happened. We've got about a third of homeowners in Hamilton County anyway, that live mostly in the working class and lower income neighborhoods, who got fifty to four hundred percent increases, while another two yes, while another well, now I have to take that back. I found two people that got five hundred percent. Oh my god, yes, And then you've got another two thirds that got little to nothing, and that includes a lot of our elected officials, and they didn't think we'd look into it, but we have. So you've got a third of the homeowners just absolutely in a state of shock and bewilderment, while the other two thirds are going they don't know what the big deal is. We can't be tax like this anymore. And there's like I said before, there's no validation. Well, and my husband pointed out, how did what your house is worth ever get correlated to what the government needs to operate? Anyway? There's no correlation. I mean, once upon a time, if you lived in a village or something, the townspeople will actually the landowners. The landowners would get together and decide they needed a school or a bridge or a sheriff, and they would come up with how much money they could raise and what they wanted to give to do that. And if you didn't want to participate, you didn't have a long arm of the law forcing you to, which is what we have now. There's no correlation.
Speaker 4: Now, if we get rid of property tax, you wouldn't County commissioners then maybe to raise sales tax to provide for let's say, the parks and recreations and things of that nature, because I don't see philanthropist stepping up to the plate to cover the maintenance of a park, for example.
Speaker 13: Well, what we really want is a process where everybody's got skin in the game. So if that means, like say, I don't know, property taxes was a one time sales tax, and then you took a little percentage from income tax and a little percentage from sales tax. That way, everybody's got skin in the game. What happens now is the counties already can raise taxes for levees anyway they can levy.
Speaker 4: Or for stadiums or for stadiums, all right, right, But the.
Speaker 13: Reason they don't, well this should make every homeowner mad. The reason that they don't they keep levying property tax is that there's way more wage earners than there are property owners. So right, so they are happy to vote for a levee that's not going to come up out of their paycheck. But we just saw last fall they had an affordable housing and maybe that was the city. They had an affordable housing levee that was going to come out of income tax and it failed because you know, we can you can't take it out of my paycheck. So we just want a system where everybody's a bigger you know, a larger pool of tax payers is paying a smaller amount, and then everybody's got skin in the game. Property taxes is just not that and we were out as hell and we're not taking it anymore.
Speaker 1: Right Sarah, hold on, we'll bring you back.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about where the where we can sign up for this and maybe some other elements of end the property tax Amendment. It's seven thirty five right now. If you have k city toxation. Speaking of properties, insulation, you want to save money. A guaranteed return on investment is as USA's premium foam in the exterior walls of your home. Under insulated homes add to the foam to that old low R value fiberglass that your build or put in there, or maybe didn't even put in operly because you might have gaps that thinks of that nature which ruin the insulation and capabilities. Premium foam covers every square inch of the interior space of that perhaps no insulated walls. You can call USA Insulation. They will inspect your home for free to determine whether you're under or not Insulated. Take them up on the opportunity to do that. They'll give you a free quote and it's only ninety nine dollars a month with no interest. Ninety nine dollars a month interest free. You probably will save more than that on your energy bills as long as you're running a HVAC system. It's a guaranteed savings. Plus the comfort will be noticeably better noticeable the day one. You'll be quieter in your home. On top of it. Plus, USA's foam has the added benefit of keeping little things from crawling into your home like mice, for example. So take them up on all the reasons and the advantages of having USA's premium foam in the xterior walls by giving them a call five one three three eight one three six two six three eight one foam check them out online at USA insulation dot net.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station here.
Speaker 15: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been other balotis very much.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's very much a shot across the bow. We've just got them to act and I you know, they seem to be a little bit nervous up there because that nobody wants to preside over this.
Speaker 1: Right what's happened.
Speaker 4: But if they came up with a legitimate, you know, palatable legislative solution, I'm just wondering, absolutely, would the signature drive end? Would you stop collecting signatures and just end the process, or would this thing just I mean, since it has legs now and it's very appealing to a lot of people, and I would think Governor to Wine coming out against it would probably only help your efforts out.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 13: It does, And I really appreciate you having having me on because it seems like when we're out there getting signatures, everybody who's heard of it, they are falling all over themselves to sign. Yeah, And then you got people that haven't, and they need to just hear a little bit about the background. You know that we didn't go right to this. It's been a long process to get here, and then they'll sign. We've got even people that will sign to get it on the ballot, are unclear if they're actually gonna vote for it, but they think, yes, this is a good shot across the bow, light the fire under the Columbus's feet. So I don't know, this is pretty much God's battle, and I'm just along for the ride. And I get it, Sarah, I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I don't either, And to me, that's one of the most intriguing elements about it. I almost wanted to pass just to see what they do. I'm just thinking it's gonna be like chaos and Columbus, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Oh my god, we're all gonna die. So who knows.
Speaker 4: But then again, I'm a property owner, so uh, Sarah Wolf, Now, what do my listeners need to do to sign on board? If to the extent that they're interested in signing the petition to get it on the ballot, where do they go?
Speaker 1: What do they do? Where are you gonna be that kind of thing?
Speaker 13: Well, the best thing to do is be a circulator, So you can email stop Property Taxes at gmail dot com and get your own, your own petition to circulate. We've got thousands across the county. Now keep in mind we do the best thing to do to find out where to sign is, at least locally, is to go to our Facebook grouf that's still going it's Hamilton County, Ohio Homeowners. I'm having a little trouble getting people to post where they're gonna be but keep in mind we're volunteers. We don't have a headquarters, we don't have regular meetings, we don't have any meetings yet, so just ask around because especially on the West Side, there's probably one hundred and fifty petitions out there. I am going to do sort of a pickup weekend. I think that's the weekend of the twenty first and twenty second, where we'll have some people, you know, anybody who didn't get to sign and then if we have to go get the signatures and people that can't get out, you know, our elderly, then I'm going to get some people to drive around and get those signatures as well. You can look up reform property taxes dot com I'm sorry, reform property tax singular dot com or just google citizens for property tax reform in Ohio and you'll find us.
Speaker 2: And this is just.
Speaker 13: All you know, with our mandate to love thy neighbor, we don't have Usually you have a million dollars, millions of dollars behind a push like this to get an amendment, but always got is God's mandate grassroots.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, it can happen, you know.
Speaker 4: Look at the petition to UH with regard to Hyde Park and the safe Hyde Park Square repetition.
Speaker 1: That was a grassroots effort.
Speaker 4: It cropped up out of nowhere because our government officials were not listening to the heart and to the citizens want and uh, you know, this is ripe for outrage. These property taxes have gone up way too much. And who knew that we're going to have this massive real estate value increase. I mean, COVID nineteen had a ripple effect that people are going to be studying for decades and decades. You know, my property went up in value as well because demand is still out there.
Speaker 13: Well, the first thing we asked them to do is just boid that assessment counties are already making about seven percent a year through new construction and new sales even without an assessment. That year should never have been used as an assessment year. It was the post code economy. The Feds were pumping money into the assistance, so it wasn't even that our houses were worth where our money was worthless. And then he had all these people fleeing the coasts from California and New York. They come to Ohio, they see a house for two hundred thousand dollars, Well, that's nothing to them and suddenly that house is five hundred thousand dollars. And then the grandma next door with the formica countertops, her house is being compared to that. They could have just just calmed everybody down if they had had avoided that assessment.
Speaker 16: We begged them to.
Speaker 13: We we begged the governor to do it by executive action, and nobody would do it and they would have worked.
Speaker 1: Going well, I just.
Speaker 4: Think they get what they asked for or don't ask for. That's this petition.
Speaker 13: Alca Miranda reported a twenty million dollars in and did she return that to the taxpayer notes out a vote? She gave it to the school She gave it to schools without a vote.
Speaker 4: And that's the kind of adding insult to injury thing that really gets up people's eyre and gets them to sign the petition.
Speaker 13: So it does, Oh boy does it ever? People are falling all over themselves. I went to Evanson and just got mobbed. You know, I go to the West Side, I get mobbed.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: Sarah Wolf, she's behind the signature gathering campaign and the property tax here in Ohio. It will be a constitutional amendment and means the legislative brands can't touch it once it's there, So think about it and get on the signature campaign. Help them spread the signature I get spread around the petitions and or at least just sign one. Sarah, it's been a real pleasure having you on the program. I appreciate your efforts.
Speaker 13: Talk to you again. I really appreciate it too.
Speaker 4: Take care of a great week seven forty eight. If you have k CD talk station. I just love rubbing our elected officials the wrong way in that regard. Oh well, affordable medical imaging save money. You got your property tax increase. You don't want to spend five thousand dollars for a CT scan because it's all going to the property taxes. How about spending four hundred and fifty bucks at affordable imaging services to the exact same CT scan on almost identical equipment. To hospitals use six hundred dollars if you need a contrast for a CT scan, and that includes a board certified radiologists report. I've had several CT scans done at affordable imaging services. My doctors never have any question or fault or concern about them. They're exactly like the hospital does. But I don't pay as much MRI thirty five hundred bucks at the hospital plus minus whatever. Hey, it's only four hundred and ninety five bucks without an enhancement. Or contrast, it's a little bit more than one hundred and fifty bucks more if you have a contrast. I've had an MRI at Affordable Imaging Services Echo Cardigram thirty five hundred bucks in a hospital, five hundred at Affordable Imaging without an enhancement eight hundred with So you see the amazing difference here.
Speaker 1: Massive savings.
Speaker 4: My friend Jeff will I mean email now with his smiley face because he saved thirty one hundred dollars himself. Check them out online Affordable Medimaging dot com. Low overhead, which is one of the reasons they keep the price low. But again, same kind of equipment with professionals operate medical professionals operating it. Exercise your choice. Give him a call scheduled appointment at five one three, seven five three eight thousand and five one three, seven, five three eight thousand.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC go cunning a mirror you.
Speaker 4: Uh, here's your tenne nine one for forecasts. Nice forecast subjective conclusion. I know if you like a cloud freeze sunny day with the highest seventy six and low humidity, well there you go. Clear skys over nine down to fifty eight eighty two to high tomorrow with most of the sunny skies, clear over night down to sixty and a sunny Thursday as well.
Speaker 1: I have eighty eight sixty one degrees right now. Time for traffick update from the UC Health Tramphing Center.
Speaker 8: From the size therapy to stretch relieve and cancer surveillance. The US Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services rant for cancer patients and survivors. Call five one three five eighty five U see ce see. Work continues on the wreck. Inbound seventy four left two lanes block before seventy five. Traffic backs up to North Bend for over a forty minute delay. Satbound seventy five slows through Lachland. Chuck Ingramont fifty five krc The talk station.
Speaker 4: Seven fifty three fifty five KRCD Talk station. Every Tuesday, if being Tuesday, we get the insighte Scoop a bright part news after the top of the UR news. Immigration expert Neil Monroe timing perfect, We'll talk about the riots in LA and the riots that are planning for this weekend, the so called No King's rally, which has me thuttled and confused. Dania Davis Deep Dive the latest on Russia. That'll happen at eight thirty real quick here, still say the quiet part out loud statement against interest. It's kind of weird and I don't know why she would volunteer this to everybody, but Democrat Minnesota state representative minted on the House floor in Minnesota that she's an illegal alien.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't check Minnesota law on this to see if an illegal alien can be elected as a representative in the state of Minnesota. But she's not here legally, she said. My father is the one processing the paperwork put my grandmother down as his mother, and so I am illegal in this country. My parents are illegal here in this country. That's a quote on her website. She says the following. My name is ka Hooly vang Her born in Lawos. My family came to the United States as refugees when I was four years old. I grew up in Ampleton, Wisconsin, a paper town where my father worked a local paper factory. My mother as a teacher's aide as. Our family expanded and my parents worked multiple jobs to make ends meet. There were periods of my life where my family struggled financially to put My parents never gave up on the dream of what America could provide. These remarks during a hearing in a bill for modifying Minnesota Care coverage to include illegal aliens, which I think California has done something compared with that, So I understand maybe this advocacy for the point of adding illegal immigrants onto Minnesota Care. But she's admitted to being in the country illegally, which resulted in people calling for ICE to arrest her. Okay again, statement against interest some things. Maybe you shouldn't volunteer At five KR City Talk station. We can stick around again. Immigration coverage from the Inside Scoop with Neil Monroe.
Speaker 1: He'll be up next.
Speaker 11: Another update coming up the day's top stories at the top of the hour, Important.
Speaker 6: Issues that are facing this country on.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talkstation. This report is sponsored by Looking Forward.
Speaker 4: This moment in time, it's time for the Inside Scoop with Breitbart News. Book Mark Breitbart b r e I t BA art dot Com you'd be glad you did great reporting there and you get to read the stuff written by my next guest, Neil Monroe, who is the Breitbart immigration expert. Neil, Welcome to the Morning Show. Good to have on today.
Speaker 2: You live to be here.
Speaker 4: In every way, timing couldn't be better considering what's going on in Los Angeles right now, which is coming to a theater near you, I suppose, regardless of where you happen to be. But let's talk about this. This seems to be these riots against It started out with against ICE. So the protesters come out, and yes, not every single protest was chucking rocks and bricks and projectiles and explosives at the ICE agents, but that was the target of their ire. Los Angeles, a sanctuary city, does not cooperate with ICE. They don't lift a finger to help ICE do its job. But the federal authorities ICE agents are allowed to go to Los Angeles and go after these extremely dangerous illegal immigrants, a subset of the broader illegal immigrant community, though not intentionally going into homes and taking women out and children out. What they're looking for is rapists and murders and thugs and people that came from emptied out prisons, from Venezuela and elsewhere. But they're just doing their job. Outcome the protests and it became lawless, and fires were set and rocks were thrown and people were injured. So if the police department and the Chief of the Police Los Angeles said they were overwhelmed, a natural response to might bringing the National Guard. And so what does Gavin Newsom do sue Donald Trump and the administration for bringing in the National Guard when he wasn't capable of dealing with the situation. Am I reading this correctly?
Speaker 2: Neil?
Speaker 16: Yeah, more or less. There's a million ways said look at it.
Speaker 15: But in general, California is something of a lawless state. It's so chaotic that it's losing population as Americans flee California, and the way they then the state's governments said, we're losing correlation.
Speaker 2: What shall we do?
Speaker 15: They basically opened the borders and they let him foreigners in to replace Americans. So it's a bizarre kind of place where a small share of very rich lords over a large and very poor population. California is the most economically uneven state in the.
Speaker 16: Country, and that's the biggest share of.
Speaker 15: Poor people compared to rich people, and those poor people are basically imported by the state government in cooperation with Democrats in Washington, DC. And that's great. I mean, if you're well of our great. It's a disaster, of course, it's part of how the economy works. When the state loses Americans because of high taxes and all sorts of other unpleasant things, if you just open the door a bit more and invite more foreigners in, and that means now the economy is built like that. It's grown addicted to migration in some ways, like New York, where they just keep letting in poor people. But then the question comes in, what's going to be How are the poor people going to earn money?
Speaker 16: What are they going to do to get their kids through school?
Speaker 15: And the Democrats say, we don't really care, just one more people.
Speaker 16: And think of it this way.
Speaker 15: If you're in the landlord business, okay, if you're buying property, poor people.
Speaker 3: Are great, which is great.
Speaker 16: You can you can put three, four, five, six poor people.
Speaker 15: In one apartment and earn more money than if you had a one middle class family. And so to some extent, the state's economy is now built on a huge inflow of poor, hard working people, legal or not.
Speaker 4: Well, it sounds like the return of the Gilded Age, where you had you know, land barons and uber wealthy with a very poorly paid populace that was working in the factories, right.
Speaker 15: And those guilded wealthy people are busy constructing ideas and claims and notions that the way that suits us, the way it is now is good and noble and it's true forever. And so they talk about diversity in California is great.
Speaker 2: Immigration is great.
Speaker 16: You know, all documented immigrants and.
Speaker 15: Kenna are just as Americans as Americans.
Speaker 2: So they construct all these crazy.
Speaker 15: Ideas to justify the way they've rigged the economy in favor of a small.
Speaker 2: Number of poor people.
Speaker 16: So my wife's family.
Speaker 15: Has been pushed out of that state roughly speaking, as seven siblings and half siblings.
Speaker 16: One is dead, one is.
Speaker 15: Still in California, and the other five have left the state because it's just so chaotic. I mean, the place is lovely, it's long, deniablely lovely. There's a huge amount of money slashing around in that state, and various people get their share of that money ultimate through government like unions, for example. But it's incredibly on even and on fair, and the people at the bottom they had lousy housing, lousy school scores, lousy crime rates.
Speaker 16: But you know, you're a.
Speaker 15: Democrat, You've constructed your whole world to say, my goods.
Speaker 2: Are noble people.
Speaker 15: They're more Americans than are than they are American than ordinary Americans.
Speaker 16: And they just refuse to guard the border.
Speaker 15: So when the FEDS come in and say, look, we think we have an international crime syndicet down in the garment district where they're using illegals to run from part of the black underground economy of crime. And by the way, the state is full of international crime. So you have up and down, you have Chinese run marijuana grove farms that the state dares not shut down.
Speaker 2: Okay, just like some.
Speaker 15: Blade runner kind of economy in the sun, and the FEDS commits.
Speaker 16: That we're going to shut down.
Speaker 15: It's the international crime operation in here. And what happens is because it's party. Because the Democrats have painted such a frightening picture.
Speaker 16: That you get this street fight by.
Speaker 15: All sorts of organizations and hugs. And the street fights are very small scale at city La is so vast you wouldn't know apart from the pillars of smoke rising there. But the people who are fighting are themselves tied to Democrats.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that's the point I made the other day in the Morning Show. The Greater Los Angeles population is just under thirteen million people, and by all accounts, there are several thousand rioters in the streets, so it represents just a small sliver of the overall population of the Greater Los Angeles area. So I mean, we tend to blow these things out of proportion when we can get these optics of the fires and the rocks being thrown. I mean, I don't know that those folks actually represent the will and the interest of the most of the people that live there. And going back to the crime point, and it's an excellent point, Neil. If I was an illegal immigrant, I'd still want a safe community. I wouldn't want lawlessness and crime and gangs in the street, right.
Speaker 15: So there's lots of divided interests here. If you're in a legal migrant, you want your kids to stay in the school. It may not be the best school, but it's better than Mexico, so you're going to keep your head down. But the political organizations that have come over time to represent you. Groups like Churla or the Democratic Party, they have their operators, their full time staffers or professionals that hangers on. Those are the ones who are rioting. These are semi organized to some extent, paramilitary affiliates of the Democratic Party's network in the state. They're the ones chucking rocks. And you know this sounds bizarre, but when you see these black class people in the streets, they are backed by elite with a lot of money who have an interest in shutting down the immigration enforcement.
Speaker 16: Because that's tech California's economy.
Speaker 2: Now run.
Speaker 15: I mean, if you were to to the migrants, Okay, you guys are wonderful, you guys are great.
Speaker 2: You guys are going home.
Speaker 15: You're going to have a couple of several million people. There's forty million people in the state. You have several million people leave the state, send head home, sadly back to Asia. But like a huge share of the white collar workers are held by migrants, what's going to happen to rents? They're going to crash. Rents are going to drop down thirty four percent. Wages are going to go up, especially for example, they're roughively poor Americans such as blacks, and a huge amount of money would sort of slash around, moved from rich people down to ordinary people. And if you pick out all the illegals, there'll be such a crisis that wealthy American families will be forced to hire black people to clean their houses. There, it's that shocking. And ordinary black Americans white am it will be invited in to work with the rich people as electricians and plumbers and software designers and advertising people. That's how shocking it would be. California leaders like to think of themselves as the population is diverse, and of course that's great for the leaders because in a diverse population, everybody's not cooperating. In a chaotic, diverse population of illegals and various minorities, Latinos and blacks and Latinas from Mexico, Latinas from out South, or the great population doesn't argue back. It's too busy arguing among itself. It doesn't argue back and say this country state is badly run, our schools are badly done, our roads are badly done, our taxes are too high. In a diverse state, the great massive people are busy trying to earn a living day by day, and they don't argue with the people in charge.
Speaker 16: Democrats have run.
Speaker 15: That state now for forty years in part because they import a massive population. Yeah, and it's just not interested in fighting back against the state.
Speaker 4: Well, and also willing to work for a very very lower wage than someone who is a legal person here in the United States might otherwise charge because they're not living in the shadows. I mean, like, yeah, okay, I'll take ten dollars an hour and do that job. But if I was an American citizen, I would demand twenty or thirty, which is market rate elsewhere, right.
Speaker 15: And a Mexican who comes in and works hard because he wants help his kids will say, I'll do that wages for ten dollars because it's a lot more than my dad got when living in Mexico. And they will keep their noses to the grindstone and they will work, and they'll fix up the gardens, and they'll do a lot of the manual labor and hope that their children become middle class. But the children don't become middle class because the economy is stuck in this sort of high low, rich poor kind of economy, which is not true of other states. There's lots of American states where the population has the practical power to say, we don't want the legal immigrants, and we're going to vote out politicians to try to bring them in.
Speaker 16: We want decent wages, and.
Speaker 15: We're going to refuse to work for factories that don't pay decent wages.
Speaker 2: But that old.
Speaker 15: Ideal, that's the ideal that made America, that was made possible, and last swath of America after nineteen twenty five is gone. In California, it's basically like a feudal system, a few rich people lording over the masses. And these few rich people, of course they have their quasi armies of wanna be elites like Antifa. I mean, the Antifa is full of these young men who went to college when women who are earning lousy wages working as way is at age thirty forty fifty with and they can't get a boyfriend or govern who because they're also working at lazy wages. And these unhappy people, these unhappy would be members of the middle class, they're willing to throw bricks.
Speaker 4: They're the ones, yes, they're the ones that buy into the Marxist argument. From each a quarter's ability each according to his need, and that that somehow they've been dealt a bad hand because of the very elites that they're supporting by their advocacy.
Speaker 16: Exactly. The media is full.
Speaker 15: There's whatever is also true.
Speaker 16: The media is overwhelmingly.
Speaker 15: On the side of more migration because migration means more eyeballs in the form of migrant buyers, migrant renters, migrant workers.
Speaker 16: And if you own a media.
Speaker 15: Empire, are you're going to want more eyeballs.
Speaker 2: It's so much easier, And.
Speaker 16: So they're basically pro migration too.
Speaker 15: It's got I was so far out of hand that the average American can in California can look around and say this is terrible, but there's nothing I can do except to.
Speaker 2: Go along with the system.
Speaker 15: And meanwhile Democrats are saying.
Speaker 2: You're evil.
Speaker 15: If you change the system, you're a meani, you're a biggest if you try and raise wages on help Americans have families, Americans, Americans can't afford FAI. It's very difficult to afford a family in LA because the housing price is so high, is long and expensive.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and so I.
Speaker 16: It's ship.
Speaker 15: You never never want to mean to migrants, even illegal migrants, the vast majority of them are working hard to get a better lives for our kids. But if you allow the popular, if you allow the whole system to get out of balance, then middle class, working, ca ordinary Americans lose power and the ability to earn money. And it's reached a crisis stage in California so much that the establishment's street gangs are now fighting the federal government's enforcement of ordinary criminal law because because the local Democrats want to hide their dependence on cheap workers, poor migrants, poorer renters, and poor consumers.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Well, I suppose one may advocate that they're getting what they deserve through the creation of this system. Neil Monroe, the immigration expert for Breitbart, it's a pleasure having you on the show and that thoughtful analysis on that. It's a different angle than I think most people were taking on the unfolding riots as we're watching them, so certainly appreciate your thoughts and insights on that.
Speaker 1: Neil.
Speaker 4: Look forward to having you back on the Morning show soon, and I hope you and everyone at Breitbart have a fantastic day and please keep up the great work. Thank you very much, been my pleasure. A twenty one I fifty five krs the talk station. Another pleasure mine is to remind you that you shouldn't go to a box store to get your lawn equipment. You need to go to Bud Herbert Motors, where you're gonna be working with a Herbert family member. They've been at this for five generations and this is selling the best world class brands when it comes to lawn equipment, big and small. They got the big stuff too for my farmer friends out there. But you got a house, you need a mower, Get a John Deere, x Marx, get some steel power equipment, get Honda Power Equipment, which is the brand I selected. When I got my mower. Bud Herbert helped me out and it was just the Herbert family helped me out. Great experience, delivered to my door and serviced. Just recently they picked it up, serviced it, brought it back. It looked brand new, blade sharp and oil change, ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 1: And that's what they're all about.
Speaker 4: Superior customer service and they know everything there is to know about the brands that they sell, and they'll help steer you in the right direction to the extent you need some help to find out more about them. Head on over to the website. It's Bud Herbert Motors Butterbersmotors dot com. There's two locations, but I'll give you one phone number to give me a call. Please tell them I said hi when you call five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one five one three, five four one thirty two.
Speaker 6: Ninety one fifty five KRC this.
Speaker 4: Seventy here's your channel ne weather forecast. Nice nice forecast, UH, cloud free, low humidity, sunny day today with the highest seventy six overnight little fifty eight clear sky, sunny again tomorrow with the high of eighty two overnight clear and sixty and Thursday we'll go up to eighty eight degrees and sunny skies. It's sixty three right now. Let's get a traffic update.
Speaker 1: Chuck from the uc.
Speaker 8: UP Transit Center from the Size Therapy to Stressflief and Cancer Surveillent. It's the you See Cancer Center, office of the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors, called five one three five eighty five U See ce See South Bend. Seventy five continues slowly through walkland and a broken down blocks. The left lane South seventy five in the cut backing travel towards downtown in Ben seventy four continues to improve after problems earlier. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr seat the talk station, Hey twenty nine, fifty five KRCD Talk station. It is that time, regular listeners, no appointment listening the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis being a well warfare analysis and on the same topic. We've been on for probably longer than Daniel and I care to agree, are to admit Russia and Ukraine. Daniel Davis, Welcome back to the fifty five KRSE Morning Show. My friend's always a real pleasure having you on. Always a delight to be here. Thanks for inviting me. I sure appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And well, it happened over the weekend, I guess on overnight Saturday or maybe your Sunday, Russia launched four hundred and seventy nine drones at Ukraine, the biggest overnight bombardment of the three year war. As it's been reported, some of the drones were shot down, some of the missiles were shot down. They've also escalated their attacks on the eastern and northeastern eastern parts of the front line.
Speaker 1: I have a quote here.
Speaker 4: I think we'll call this an understatement Ukraine President Vladimir Zelensky calling the situation very difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say so.
Speaker 4: A week after week, Russia keeps gaining more territory, keeps bombing more of Ukraine. Ukraine fires back some Russian some drones into the Russian territory, accomplishing not a whole lot. Maybe some sort of moral victory when you blow some blow up a plane. But as far as the war's going, things are getting worse, aren't they.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's exactly right, and you've characterized it perfectly. This is in some sense, I think that this is the evidence of a side that realizes the war is nearing its endpoint and they're just throwing in all this. They're pulling out all the stops and throwing everything into this. And that's why you've seen attacks inside Russia on railroad bridges, one of which took down a civilian train and killed a lot of civilian people. They hit the Crimean bridge again, it didn't succeed, but they did hit it. And then you're talking about this strategic bomber fleet through many sites inside of Russia, and then they continued even since that time to attack air bases and angles and other things. This shot you're talking about here over the weekend of four hundred and seventy nine missiles that was just that day. They have been since that bomber time. About two or three days later, they appear to have started on an air campaign, meaning instead of coming up with some big shock and all kinds of deal as retaliation for this, they just said, we're going to escalate our normal routine and we're going to saturate you with bombs. And it is being devastating because there's just way too many bombs and drones and missiles that Ukraine simply doesn't have the air power to knock down, so it is starting to really cripple them. And then, as you said, all that is having impact on the front line because Russia is accelerating its conquest of territory in the Sumi area in the north and a couple of areas in the eastern flank. And there's nothing that I can see that's gonna reverse any of those trends.
Speaker 4: Well, and of course every time you read an article about you know, Ukraine, desperately needs additional Western aid, but that would only be in the form of military hardware. You got to have somebody behind the wheel of a tank, you got to have somebody operating the hardware. They're running out of people. I mean, again a continuing theme of our regular discussions, Daniel, But nobody's volunteering troops. I don't want to see NATO volunteering troops because this will escalate the situation to a World War three event. And I know that the leaders in the Western European countries appreciate that, and I think that's why they haven't stepped up and send some of their own guys to the front line. So this war of attrition looks like Russia's on the winning side of it. So are they just going to capitulate and roll over? Are they going to concede to Russia's demands to you know, disarm or denazify. I don't know how you do that. It's a political ideology. If they're Nazis in Ukraine, I don't know how you get them to stop being Nazis. But whatever, they're gonna have to concede these demands, are they not?
Speaker 12: Yeah, and listen, I think that at the Istanbul meetings a week aldgo Monday, Russia made very clear its statements. You've had Dmitri Medvedev in the last forty eight hours to think clarify further, and that is they are going to military victory. The twelve point piece plan so called that Russia gave, the memorandum that each side was supposed to exchange Russia was basically terms of surrender. I mean, you can't look at it and see it any other way because basically you have to do everything that we say, and it is an egregious list. And then Dmitri Medvedev said, we are going to continue going on, probably all the way to the Nepper River. Others have added in there from Russian sources. So they are marching forward and they have no intent to stop because they don't think that there's a partner they can deal with and negotiate with.
Speaker 1: Because I got to be honest with it.
Speaker 12: Even though I know most of your listeners really like the Ukraine side and don't like Russia, the fact is there were many political and diplomatic off ramps that either Zelenski or Biden, or really even the current leaderships, they have not yet taken and things continue to go forward, and then Russia says, then the only thing left to us is to fight until we win on the battlefield, and that may take six months, nine months, a year, I don't know, but Russia is prepared if it takes even longer than that, and they're resourced for it, and they can do it. But I'll just add that I don't think the Ukraine Army can survive that long, to your point, because they're already now starting to say they're going to forcibly mobilize eighteen year olds in the very soon and according to like Ben Hodges, your former US general, he thinks they should start taking women as well, anything to just keep the fight going, which I consider to be immoral because there is no possibility that they can win and all they're doing is sacrifice in another generation of Ukrainians.
Speaker 4: Well, and what would the situation look like for my friend My listeners aren't familiar with the geography all the way that river. Does that mean Russia is going to be an occupying force in areas where it does not have predominantly pro Russian communities like Crimea. We've talked about that a lot. They started there because most of the people there were sympathetic with Russia and would rather been under the Russian umbrella than the Ukrainian umbrella. So is this just regions like that, or are they going to keep pushing and pushing and then have to be an occupying force with hostile hostile people around them constantly, sort of like that guerrilla warfare concept you and I have talked about before.
Speaker 12: My reading of the situation and of the demographics inside of Ukraine says that Russia is probably going to annex and sees not just occupied, but annex into the Russian Federation all the regions that have predominantly Russian personnel that are living there right now, and that means on the other side of the current line of contact, there's quite a number of other provinces that have a majority or substantial percentage of Russian speakers, and I think that they're going to continue to go until they capture all of those, and that means past the Danepa River in some places, like in the Odessa area, and I just don't see anyway we can stop them, we meaning the West at large, Ukraine, Europe, et cetera, unless we do as you said and into the fight, and of course in that catastrophe that we should never ever do and because we almost certainly won't do that, that's in the cars. There's just nowhere else for this to go, but in an ugly end for Ukraine.
Speaker 4: So the map is going to be redrawn ultimately, that's really what we're talking about here. It's going to be a completely different looking country. And I think I guess the rename part of Ukraine when they take it over, like they did with the Eastern countries after World War Two.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and you know it will be the case to where Russia will put out its maps whatever, and nobody in the West will acknowledge that the maps in the West will continue to show Ukraine and they'll just say occupied territory whatever.
Speaker 1: So everyone will go on with fiction whatever they prefer.
Speaker 12: But the hard facts on the ground is Russia is almost certainly going to own it.
Speaker 4: How long do you think this is gonna take? Because this blood bath, it's it's a crime against humanity. I mean, people are just like lambs to the slaughter in this conflict. Right now, the way things are unfolding, I just saw that they have one thing that they have agreed on is exchanging the dead and seriously wounded, and there are a thousands and thousands of those exchanges going on, just one little illustration of how horrific this has been in terms of loss of life.
Speaker 12: Well, they kind of agree to it, but they haven't actually done it, and in fact, so far, the Ukraine side categorically said yeah, we would do that, but then Russia moved a bunch of these like huge eighteen wheeler refrigeration trucks filled with six thousand Ukrainian bodies, and the Ukraine side is not willing to take them now. They claim because they don't know who they are. They claim that only fifteen percent we can identify, and they're like it could just be Russian guys or something, so they're not taking them. There's a different interpretation it could be because that will now take those soldiers from being missing in action to confirmed killed. And now then they have to pay, you know, the severance and not severance. I'm sorry that the money to the soldiers for being killed in contact, just like we do. And according to most calculations that somewhere around two billion dollars. Ukraine doesn't have two billion dollars, so they can't pay them. Then that's going to make angry relatives, so they're trying to avoid taking care of that. Now, one final thing, I know we're running short on time. This morning, it was announced, or actually last night revealed rather by Budano, the leader for the security services in Ukraine, that Ukraine Russia is now getting help from North Korea on the production of the Guarantee the twos or threes, the most modern long range drone that Russia has. And now then they're producing around two thousand total, two thousand per month, and with this new capability it could expand to five.
Speaker 1: Thousand per month.
Speaker 12: And this is the top of the line stuff that's causing most of the damage right now. So everywhere you look, it's just going downhill for the Ukraine side.
Speaker 4: So and I understand the reasons for the demand for those those weapons. I guess I'm kind of wondering North Korea's what do they have in this game that they'd be so willing to assist Russia. I guess it's just the creation of jobs for the North Koreans and the forms of weapons production and making money off the purchase.
Speaker 2: Of so part of it.
Speaker 12: The other part is they want they are getting some very valuable scientific help from the Russian side.
Speaker 1: They were getting help up there.
Speaker 12: I think it's the Huassong eleven k and twenty three we call the missile. They gave some of those to Russia early on, and apparently they were wildly inaccurate. Well, Russian scientists have now gone to help them repross or recal calibrate that and reprogramming, and now then all of a sudden they're very very effective. So that technology is going to Ukraine to run North Korea as well. And then there's also they get combat experience. So this increases the capacity of North Korea, which worries South Korea.
Speaker 4: I guess it would. Daniel Davis find them online Daniel David Deep Dive check out the podcast. I always enjoy our conversations man, as sad and disheartening as sometimes they are, at least you're speaking truth and reality about the whole thing. That's all we can do. Appreciate it your time today as always, Daniel, look forward, pleasure, look forward to next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: As always, see you next week.
Speaker 4: Have a great week coming up with an eighty forty fifty five KRC the talk station Stick around, folks, get a little bit to talk about. Feel free to call me if you have a comment. I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeart radio station.
Speaker 1: Big news for drivers preseason.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 4: Here is your channel line weather forecast. We have low humidity, we have cloud three skies. We have a high of seventy six a day, great weather, clear of the night, down a fifty eh Tomorrow, another sunny day with a high of eighty two. Overnight clear skies again with a low sixty in a sunny Thursday as well, eighty eighth of the high.
Speaker 1: End right now sixty three. Time for a traffic update.
Speaker 2: From the ucump Tramphic Center.
Speaker 8: From Assis therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance, the uc Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eighty five U see see see stathbound seventy five continues slow out of Evendale through Lochland northbound seventy five. Break lights of buttermilk into the cut on stoupbound seventy five in northern Kentucky. Broken down blocks the left lane near twelfth Street. Traffic slows a bit coming off the bridge. Shot King Brawn fifty five krs.
Speaker 4: The talk state, it's a forty three if it about car CD Talk station good Field are ready to call it. Got quite a few minutes for at the end of the morning show five one three, seven, four fifty eight two three found five fifty on AT and T phones, i'mid talks of the energy prices going up and the well climate catastrophy they're having. Well, actually is the reaction to the alleged man made global climate change realities. Europe's struggling and having problems. They have to always rely on natural gas in spite of the fact they want to go to windmills and solar. Sort of a cautionary tell for the United States of America. And on the heels of the interesting comments, and I thought it was a rather interesting outlook that Neil Monroe had. And so far as the immigration situation in California, that sort of Gilded age thing that's going on. They they've created the elites, you know, prosper and rely on the backs of the underpaid illegal immigrants in their in their states. As so many people have moved out and it is extraordinarily expensive to live in California and Elissa Finley over at The Wall Street Journal, Gavin Newsoen faces a climate revolt from Democrats sort of highlights yet another problem that California has, and one of the reasons things are so terrible there's because the regulatory environment that they've created. California Governor gavenusrom Srides must be grateful for the ugly divorce between Trump and Elon Musk. It's useful public distraction from a crack up in his own party over the state's burdensome climbing policies, which are driving energy costs up and jobs out of the state. Democratic lawmakers and Sacramenty experienced a political waking of sorts after two major refineries recently announced they're shutting down. Study last month by the University of Southern California Business School professor projected the gasoline prices to rise more than eight dollars a gallon because of the constricted supply. Now the lawmaker's backed Newsom climate dictats that brought about the refinery shut down or up in arms. We have a crisis on our hands that may have been self created by the actions perhaps taken by state regulators.
Speaker 1: Uh duh.
Speaker 4: At least Assemblyman David Alvarez noted the obvious when he made that statement at a legislative hearing last month. With the governor's energy regulators, Knewsom claimed the legislature needed to give his regulators more power to punish refineries for price gouging. Alvarez said, I don't hear today any evidence of such gouging. Assembly Woman Cody preen Norris asked if California companies were raking it in, why did we have two refineries announced their intent to close great question. Assembling of Mike Gibson mused that increasing fuel imports once the refineries are closed up could increase pollution. California Air Resource Board Chairman Laney Randolph concurred, but when asked whether the board considered costs of regulations, Randolph demurred, we don't analyze a retail cost of gasoline or specific costs to specific consumers, she stated. After the hearing, assembly Woman Jasmine Baines demanded missus Randolph's resignation, saying carbon has been given so much power they were prepared to ban gas and diesel cars and trucks single handedly. It is outrageous that the Director would pursue such policies without even trying to analyze the impact on prices. Yes, it is, but who gave the board so much power and who authorized mister Newsom's other energy regulators with to tax refinery excessive gross margins and micro manager operations, despite warnings from oil and gas companies that such laws could cause refinery shutdowns at increase gas prices. Only last week, Democratic lawmanders vote vowmakers voted down GOP legislation that would block a new California Air Resource Board rag set the tech effect next month that independent economists estimate will increase prices by sixty five to eighty five cents per gallon after abetting mister Newsom's war on fossil fuels. They are running for political cover. As the economic and political fallout hits Ah, this citizenry is waking up the goal of California's climate regulations is to raise gasoline prices to goad people to buying electric cars. Democrats, however, don't want to pay a political price for the costs and consequences for their policies, so they're lashing out of mister Newman's Newsom's regulators. Governor's response to the fury over sky high gas prices. Let them take trains fuel in California's high gasoline prices are its cap and trade and low carbon fuel programs, which raise the cost on fossil fuel businesses and consumers to subsidize electric vehicles, and the construction of the state's high speed rail train to literally nowhere. Newsom's also lambetted the lambass of the USC analysis projecting higher gasoline prices, dismissing the studies predicting his twenty dollars an hour minimum wage for fast food workers would cost jobs. But according to government data, thirty seven thousand jobs have been lost since Newsom signed the fast food law twenty and twenty three. Expect Democratic legislators soon to berate mister Newsom for these job losses. Fortunately for the governor, he's term limited, so we won't face irate voters next November. Democrats running to succeed and or trying to show they feel California's pocketbook pain. At a candidate forum last month hosted by California Labor Federation and the State Building Trades Council, candidates took turns lamenting the refinery shutdowns. Former Representative Katie Porter and Elizabeth Warren and Acolyte quote, we are not yet generating enough clean energy to shut down our existing supply of traditional fuels. Lieutenant Governor Elany Canlacas emphasized that jobs are sacred. We have to make sure refineries stay open. Former State Controller Bettyee noted, we can't create a clean environment on the backs of workers. It's offensive to say we can just retrain workers. All Democrats folks singing a different tune, wake up to the reality. Former Los Angeles Mary Antonio Villa Garross, another Democratic candidate for governor, wrote in the recent Bakersfield, California op ed quote, we shut down our own production, some of the cleanest in the world, and outsource the environmental destruction to places with weaker protections and no union labor. That's not climate leadership, it's climate hypocrisy. California is plunging oil prices has forced its refineries to import about three fourths of their crewed from the Middle East and South America. There aren't pipelines or enough US vessels that comply with the Federal Jones Act, a nineteen twenty law that require ships carrying cargo between the US ports to be built, owned, and crewed by Americans to transport crewed from the Gulf Coast. To replace the closing refineries, the state may have to import gasoline from China at a premium. The result more pollution in carbon emissions. Don't expect the Golden states of Pressoveka and i'm a Climate to change until voters wake up and break up with Democrats and Sacramento. Does anybody think that day will ever come? This is a product of their own makings, dating the obvious. But it's just so, it seems so plain and so obvious, and you've been talking about this stuff for years and years. The price of gasoline necessarily will increase. Barack Obama set it back when he was president. This was all by design. But you know what, when their reality comes to fruition, people end up having to pay a whole hell of a lot more to keep their houses as cool or warm as the case may be, and fill the gas tanks in the cars which aren't replaced by electric vehicles, which people can't afford. You get an angry mob on your hands. But will they learn a lesson? Democrats are the one that decriminalize crime in California. Democrats are the ones that were open borders that allow these riots to take place. Democrats are the one that were in charge of well everything that led too and cause the Los Angeles fires. The definition of stupidity doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result. It used to be a red state state that brought us Ronald Reagan used to be. I think it was a lot better place to live back then. Maybe they will wake up and look at their history lessons or look at their history and learn a lesson from it and choose a different path going forward. And know I'm not holding my breath for that to happen, but we can all learn from the stupidity of Californians and what they have done to their own people. We should learn from it. Let's see what Bobby's got this morning. Bobby, thanks for calling. Welcome to the Morning Show. Oh it's time for a break. I thought we were done with breaks, all right, Well, pause, Bobby. I will take your call when we return. It's eight fifty one right now.
Speaker 11: If you have Karcite Talk station fifty five the talk station by texting sixty fourty eight fifty three.
Speaker 4: If you've got KARSD talk station time for a caller. He's kind of enough to stay on hold of the break there and indulge me while I read the op ed and interjected my own comments. Bobby, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Good morning, my brother. I just got a short little thing to say. It's a repeat of what I've been saying for the last few years. We're in a cultural revolution.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 5: These incidents and everything that are going on in California, it's just a prelude.
Speaker 2: Get out the popcorn because it's coming.
Speaker 4: You may be right, Bobby, I know you've been worried about this for a long time. Hate to see it unfold. But you know, I am a firm believer that the vast majority of Americans are in favor of law and order, and these thugs out on the street represent a small slice of humanity. They're violent, they're angry. They get attention by their stupid criminal acts, and that's what generates attention, that's what generates clicks on media, and that's what people report on. So you think every bit of Los Angeles is on fire and they're all behind this, But I keep going back to the fact that greater Los Angeles has twelve almost thirteen million people, and there are only several thousand of these thugs out on the street. And if you pulled all the Los Angelinas in the area surrounding it, you probably find that they are against lawlessness and if push comes to shove, that they be on the side of the good guys like you, Bobby. And remember, Bobby, I think the good guys are the ones that own the guns, that enjoyed the Second Amendment. So I hated to think about it coming down into a shooting war, but I spent a lot of time at the range because it's a hobby of mine. A fifty five fifty five Casity talks to Jack Atherton and Judge Ednapoulatano on the fifty five Cassey Morning Show tomorrow. Enjoy those conversations if you didn't get a chance to listen to Ken cob or FOP president responding to this Sarah Heringer situation. Corey Bowman was on mayor ol candidate Corey Bowman about the safety within the city of Cincinnati. Sarah Wolf spearheading the end property tax Amendment here Ohio, which always kind of puts a chuckle in the back of my head immigration expert Neil Monroe. The inside Scoop of Bright Barton is a very interesting take on the Riots in Los Angeles podcast. If you five kars dot com, including Daniel Davis Deep Dive, I hope you have a wonderful day, Folks. Stick around coming up, climb.
Speaker 11: Back, stay on top of the day's biggest stories at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: That's so important.
Speaker 11: Another update coming up on fifty five KRC, the talkstation this report has sponsored.