Speaker 1: Hello everybody, Hello Pricks. We're by with part two. This is a two parter, so if you are tuning in right now, you're not going to understand what's going on because we're it's gonna feel like we're starting in the middle of the episode.
Speaker 2: And why is that? Because we are because it's new. So go back and listen to part one. Because we had we covered a lot. All right, A lot did happen here. It wasn't my favorite episode. It still wasn't. I think I think part of it is just like other stuffs on my mind, you know, I think I was like, I just having a hard time focusing. But you're I think the second half, so we're about to get into it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, I thought a lot happened in the first half, a lot of shady stuff. And then I was like, wow, they just keep it. It keeps coming. Yeah, yeah, all right, so what you were we were Here's where we are. We're at the Buttercup furniture store behind Center HD.
Speaker 3: Buttercup.
Speaker 2: Ye, and uh so we we didn't quite finish that conversation, and this I thought was kind of important.
Speaker 3: After Eric is like, I am, I remember it's getting new.
Speaker 2: Stuff, So Erica asks to read and it was kind of in there She's like, what do you need from Kyle? And I understand she's not, like she's not in a fight with Kyle, but she is trying to sort of fan the flames a little herself, I think, because she likes it when they fight with Kyle. She likes it when they fight with Sutton because for obvious reasons, she doesn't like Sutton. So she's sort of like, what do you and she's and she's supporting to read here, going like, of course it sucks, like, of course it sucks that she'd be sending secret text to p K.
Speaker 1: Of course it does. And the thing that's so ridiculous is they all agree, they all agree with that, and yet do They're trying to make it seem like she's crazy, right, they're allowing Kyle to that, yet they all agree that that would piss them off.
Speaker 2: So it seemed like Duit needed the answers, like she needed to understand why Kyle flipped out so much. She's even beyond the text herself. She's sort of like, why is she.
Speaker 3: Yelling on me? That's where she's stuck.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then they do this flashback because they're also there's there. She's like, you know, I've only been confiding in you and Bows, and some people have a problem with it, which is even more mean girls stuff. These women are trying to control Bows, like, eh, don't hang out with Durey, she's gross, we don't like her, right, which is so fucking child this, which is what she says. She's like, you know what, this is elementary school bullshit. It's ridiculous. You come on my side, No, you come on my side. And I completely agreed with her. I was like, that's so gross. If I was going through a separation with my husband and going through what she's going through and they were all being so mean about it and not sticking up for me, that it's gross that their friend is texting with my husband, I'd be so mad, right right me?
Speaker 3: Same?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, So then so, yes, what you said, it's that she's like, I just she why doesn't she say, like I text with PK? Like why is she being so secretive?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like? And if she don't have any relationship with me? Then why not share it with me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Why not show me what's going on? So I agree, So then we.
Speaker 2: Go over to Bose's house, which made it was heartbreaking because Bo's lost her house and the fires by the way that are still happening as we say it, where they're not in our studying.
Speaker 1: She lost that house, by the way, she she didn't lose that house. She lost her beach house, which is still incredible. Sad.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought she lost her You okay, so she.
Speaker 1: Had another house. Remember how she was talking about how she put the keypad on the lock because she wanted it to be a house where people could always come and stay and just like let themselves.
Speaker 2: Did she say that was a different house than the house she lives in. I don't see why that couldn't.
Speaker 1: Be the house. I believe that house is like in Hancock Park. I'm pretty I'm pretty sure that it's sort of a Garcel situation like that she got a hot she bought another house for like entertaining and guests, and like I'm it's definitely still sad. I'm pretty sure I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: So well, either way, I had that made me sad. So her okay, let's talk about So his name is is Keehee. I think we thought it was Kiwi last time.
Speaker 1: I thought of it as Terry. Then then I thought it was Kiwi and now yes it's Keihey, it's Keey.
Speaker 2: That's her boyfriend. I'm not so sure about this guy. He's not done anything wrong. I'm not trying to throw anything at him. But and maybe part of it's just being on camera and he doesn't really know exactly how to act. But if it's a matter of like he's got to he's got to get them babies because he's like forty eight years old, which let me just let me just tell you guys. Let me tell you guys, because a lot of guys are like, know how I go off. I have a couple doctor friends who have shared this with me. Women, we a lot of us as we get older. If people I didn't want to have kids, but for many that many that have, they start to watch the clock tick right, and as they get older, they like it gets harder. There's more complications, there's more issues that could happen. The older you get when you're having kids. Well, let me just tell you guys, the older your sperm is, there's other complications that happen. And guys never even seem to think about that. No, they don't like that's kind of almost though, so it would be like, you're almost fifty. There's nothing wrong with it. You can have a baby whenever you want. But it's just like, well, did you freeze your sperm? Did you think about the things that, like we all have to think about.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just kind of makes me mad. I'm not mad at all, guys. I love you guys so much.
Speaker 1: No, but it's true. It is. That's why. That's one of the things that we get upset about is that, you know, men get divorced from their wives when they're in their forties and then go find a girl in her twenties or.
Speaker 2: In their fifties, and go find a girl in their twenties or at least twenty years younger, twenty five, sometimes years younger, and then then they're like I see babies. Yeah, and then sometimes yeah, there's issues. So the sperm changes too, It's all I'm saying. So TikTok I. So I was confused, tell me this because I may have missed it. I didn't understand what Bose was going to have surgery for, and I know it was later explained. I understand now. I'm glad you asked because I literally have this surgery. Well, I know what the surgery is, but did they say it right up top?
Speaker 3: And I didn't.
Speaker 2: I miss the fibroid conversation at the beginning. Yeah, okay, I missed it. That's so I was like kind of looking down for a second or something and I missed them saying I understood it later and it was.
Speaker 3: It's she had like ten fibroids removed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was interesting because I had a giant fiber. I've had several fibroid surgeries and one of them was before I ever got pregnant, and it was a big deal to try to save my fertility right. And there was a reaper ession from it, which is that I had scar tissue uh in my uterus because that's the fibrid had grown into the wall of my uterus. And because of that, because of that scar tissue, Sadie, one of my twins, was born really small because where because there were too many babies in there. I was originally pregnant with triplets and oh my god, I see one of them really early. Yeah, I didn't. I didn't know until it's a long story. I thought I had a miscarriage, which I did, but I. Then I found out I was having twins. Then later I found out there had originally been three.
Speaker 3: But how did you find out? I mean, after you gave birth, you.
Speaker 1: Found out there was no So so I found out I was pregnant. I had. I saw the ultrasound there was one little baby in there, and then like a week later, I bled a whole bunch and thought I miscarried. Went to the hospital and they did an ultrasound and they're like, no, the baby's fine, and the other one is fine too. There's two heartbeats. And that's when I found out I was having twins, and I freaked out. Oh my god, that's crazy, I thought. I basically went from one to none to two.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Then a couple of weeks later, I did a genetic testing thing called a CBS test, where they do a very comprehensive ultrasound and they take some amniotic fluid basically anyway, they looked and they're like, oh, did you bleed recently? And then I said yeah, and they said, oh, because there's another empty there's an empty sack here.
Speaker 2: So you were like, Stephanie, I didn't even I don't. I'm sure I had to have known that way back. I'm sure you wrote about it. I didn't remember that.
Speaker 1: I was not sad. Do not feel bad. If I would have done, I would not have been able to have three kids. I mean, come on, I was already upset that I was having twins. I was like, oh my god, this is too much. So I was like, okay, few, no more ultrasounds. I don't want to find it anymore.
Speaker 2: So the thing to know about seventy is she's very fertile. You're very fertile, Yeah, like you just anytime? Like probably. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what I was going to say is that I had a real problem with fibroids and had to have them removed in order to save my fertility. And I don't know she's saying. I don't know that she's having issues with the fibroids, but she's saying, I need to have this taken care of because you can't you can't get pregnant. It's really hard to get pregnant with fibroids. And she wants to but she's forty seven? Is she forty seven? She said, I'm forty seven, So this is like and she wants to kill carry a baby?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, we have to wait. Well, well, well wow, whoa stop the process? What can we google? My mother's calling?
Speaker 1: Hold on decline, she says, Ah, she said, I'm forty seven and I want to have a kid. So if this doesn't work, then like that's that's it. I don't then it's not going to be likely that I might be able to carry a baby.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and look up the age of her, because that's not possible.
Speaker 1: She said it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe you. I believe what you're saying. Yep, she's forty seven. I'm an idiot. I'm so sorry. And in fact, she turns forty eight in a week. So I'm just like, what in what world did she think she could carry a baby?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know she probably doesn't. She knows she can't get pregnant, but I guess she wants them him to use his sperm and like.
Speaker 2: That you could just put you just make a you just make a baby and put it in somebody else. They can take her eggs and his sperm and then somebody else carries it.
Speaker 3: That's what a does.
Speaker 1: Probably not going to have eggs to like carry it. I mean, the whole thing is like a little bit.
Speaker 2: This makes no sense, that's crazy, that's crazy talk. Okay, but okay, but I love her, So whatever she wants, I'm behind it, right, that's what she's doing.
Speaker 1: So it's a little bit. The reason I'm saying all this right now is because I kind of agree with you about the guy. Like you're with a woman who's in her forties, so like you can't like just for fifty yeah, so you can't just be like, of course we're not. We don't need to, like, I mean, adopt. I don't know what a right who am I to judge other people's fertility path.
Speaker 2: There's just something about I worry for her because I think that as as gorgeous and intelligent and like badass boss that she is and she is, I think she might have some guy stuff.
Speaker 3: I see that in her.
Speaker 2: I see some of me in that sense in her of like putting some people on a wanting it to work out so badly that they don't necessarily see what people are looking for or coming for. So I'm hoping I'm just I'm like feeling like sister lead to her where I'm like, I'm watching out for you. He'd better be like Ani de Franco. All of a sudden, I'm like, he'd better not hurt you or I'll kill him. That's where that's where I am.
Speaker 1: And she literally said she on the drive to the hospital, we hear her voice over and she's like, I'm just worried that if I can't carry his baby, like it might change things and then we're gonna have to have that difficult conversation. And I was like, girl, you probably can't carry a baby. It's not not likely. So like he's he might.
Speaker 2: Be in it for the wrong reasons, that's all. I'm just maybe, and he may be amazing, he could be the best. We're just we're just keeping an eye out. So it says five hours later, so Kyle comes to visit, even though they're not that close, and I love that Bo's immediately causes like, I don't know why Kyle's here. Maybe she just like needs se, you know, because Kyle's trying to win her over.
Speaker 1: It was so ridiculous she just come home for the hospital, because they say four hours later she's home for the hospital. Five hours later, Kyle comes by. Kyle, you're not even friends with Bos.
Speaker 2: This is ridiculous, But it's also It's also the rule of the show. You have to have scene, you have the individual. Everybody has to have a scene with each other, no matter where I had coffee whatever, So might as well while she's just laying out, I'll just stop by pod.
Speaker 1: Kyle is such a narcissist, and she comes over and she's like, do you see my flowers? Those are my flowers? Are like one like, yeah, I put them right next to durets. She's like, oh, those are deeds. Flowers mine are better.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say this to you if I am sick, if I ever get sick again, and if you're ever sick, let's tell it. Let's say now what kind of flowers we want if I am ever in the hospital or a home like sick, I would like I would prefer Kyle's flowers, I'll be honest. But just for everyday life, like just cool flowers in my house. Yeah, I like roses. I like very simple. You can't get me sunflowers or anything that has like a big pollen circle in the middle.
Speaker 3: I'll get really sick.
Speaker 2: So like tulips are nice, like cut tulips, not droopy ones, but super cut tulips. Love and any type of roses, no baby's bread, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's what I don't want. I don't want drop buys when I'm freshly home from surgery. I don't like you want to know evil with Sonya at my door, or you want to do like a little meal train or drop it by, don't come in, do not ring my bell while I'm still hopped up on like propofol and drowsy, like no, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah that was wait I.
Speaker 2: Day, And to compare, and then Kyle's fake laugh, the fake She's like, oh, I put years next to Duritz's flowers or whatever, and you're like, haha, that laugh has driven me crazy for twenty years now. Yes, I can't take it, and I can't imagine how they feel about it, like it's just a specific thing that she does, although I did feel her when she had to take I do not like the Bow's rule of taking your shoes off.
Speaker 3: I understand some people have that rule. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it either.
Speaker 3: Right during COVID, I understand. But otherwise, Okay.
Speaker 1: Here's another thing I don't like, though. Is Kyle, like before, right before she's sitting down with bows tells the camera, She's like, yeah, I mean I like Bo's but I was really hurt by her comments the other night about breaking girl code. I was like, so, you're coming to her house an hour after she got home from surgery, and I do believe that that's that's true. I think it's true. I think they are if they're gonna time code it basically like then it's probably was an hour after. So now you're going to come over and confront her because your feelings are hurt. She just had freaking major surgery. Who's thought. I was getting madder and madder at Kyle in this episode, like I was going crazy.
Speaker 3: I know same.
Speaker 2: So then she says the fake laugh and then she says she's they're talking about the situation again.
Speaker 3: Again we're discussed.
Speaker 2: That's one of the reasons I didn't love the episode, because it was just like side convos about the same thing. But she said, we all know I'm not that girl. Kyle, Yes you are that girl. You are exactly that girl. Yeah, you're the person says I'm not that Yes.
Speaker 1: You are, and being mad at bos about it. How does Bose get hurt? Bose's did nothing wrong, and Kyle goes don't try to make me out to be someone i'm not. How's Bose doing anything to you? You're doing it all to yourself, right, And then she's like, yeah, I mean if it ever bothered Deurite, I would have I would just have stopped texting p K. No, you wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: No, you win, you didn't and you know, you know it's wrong, and she's just Kyle is babbling on about She's like, well, I didn't even know what was going on with Dereit and Bo's is this the scene where Bose is like, I don't believe that, like like Dured told me everything, and it does a flashback of the first second that they met.
Speaker 1: Yes, so first she's like first Moose goes she's trying to be kind of nice to Kyle. She's sort of like, even though she's laid up after surgery, I've got like a hundred friends, which I believe she's so freaking cool and you know, you know, like one of my friends think she's my bestie. So she sees me at lunch with someone else, she gets like super upset, like maybe that's like dere.
Speaker 3: Right, she's being nice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kyle's like, well this is so ridiculous. Kyle goes, well, yeah, but I have besties, but like we share everything, and Durit doesn't share everything with me. Then they show a flash back to Dree having a super honest conversation with Kyle about p K, going like, I'm not sure if my marriage is going to work out, right, Like okay, she just so that's oh my god, I was like, and then Kyle goes, yeah, see that's when uh what Bose goes, Well, that's weird because she told me everything about her in her life the day I met her.
Speaker 2: Ye, so second, I mean like the second, like, it was really everything and it shows a lot of fun. Durit is not. She's definitely gonna tell you what's going on. That's crazy. So then Bose goes, you know, I think to Reed just wishes that you would have shown her the text messages like if you have nothing to hide, like I think that's how she feels. And then Kyle says, well, I guess if you're like a manipulative person, then you might think someone's trying to manipulate you.
Speaker 3: But that's you, right, you.
Speaker 1: Coming from inside the house.
Speaker 2: And that that's when Kyle brings up the rumor. Remember, this is the thing just crazy. She tries to turn the tables completely and she's like, well, but to be fair, that rumor did exist. It was popping up on page six. I'm sure it's all production trying to get us to watch the show. I get it, And but it was ridiculous. It was some bullshit. She's like, even, I know it's bullshit, but it was de read that they did like a threesome hug, and she was like, rub it. She kissed Moe's shoulder, right, which absolutely doesn't mean anything. She was not having an affair with mo. We all know that that's insane.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, but the thing that's so crazy, I think, yeah, they show they show the photo and then they show like a little a video or they production, yes, where she gives him a little she kisses him on the shoulder. So I just said, yes, yeah, and that yeah, so that is weird. I get it, that's weird. But and but Kyle's whole thing is She's like, yeah, there was a whole rumor about it, So don't get me started about sending stupid memes. But what does that have to do with dure?
Speaker 2: That's why Bo said Okay, so it's tit for tat, and I was thinking this episode could be called tit for tit, but I'm not sure why I wrote it down. I was real proud of it in the moment, not to call it tip for tit, but that's what Bo said. She's like, oh, so it's kind of tip for tat even then kind of gently calling Kyle out by saying, oh, so you're just doing your being an asshole because you thought she was being an asshole when you know she wasn't, and she she wasn't.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, But if dere, if you had a problem with de read like whatever being too close to your husband, then you had every right to say, like, dude, what the fuck, Like I'm seeing why are you so close to Mo? I'm not comfortable? But you never said anything. That's not a thing.
Speaker 2: So how she wasn't that close to Mo. It was like a photo and a video of them hugging, right like they weren't. That's just that's not even close to the same. But Kyle can't own anything.
Speaker 1: No, she can't. And then Kyle goes, well, no matter what, like I'm not showing my phone and she erase that show what she wants you to do, and Kyle goes, well, she could fuck off because it's not happening. Oh, she's going to get even madder next week. Oh yeah, I don't believe.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say for the record, I don't believe that Kyle is having an affair with PK. I'm gonna there's no way. That's not her type at all. She's not going that direction. So I don't think that's the issue. So I think that in her mind, she's so mad that they're coming for her because she's like, this is totally innocent when she knows, she's got to know deep down it's so against girl code, it's so fucking crazy. But that's she's trying to She's like having to compartmentalize it and make it like, oh my god, they're all coming from me, and I just I was friends with PK for a long.
Speaker 3: Time, Like that's what she's trying to.
Speaker 1: Do, right. But I think the difference is she's not that close to PK. They're not good friends, and she's the one who said that to me. There's a big difference because she's the one who's trying to perpetrate the fact that like, well I wasn't even good friends with three, We're not even like we're not even friends, like we barely go to lunch. Okay, well, if you're not that close to Dree, then you're not that close to PK, right, So what like that that friendship was because of dereit not because of PK h exactly. So how are you going to be like, no, I'm not really good friends with Deree, but yet I need to be sending memes to PK and need to be his sounding board. No, you don't, and there's not an excuse just because she was. There was rumors that she was cheating with Mauricio. That's your issue with Mauricio, right, exapt with Mauricio exactly.
Speaker 2: So now we're going to get even more annoying because this is this I really hated. And maybe it's why Garcel goes to Kyle and Garcel go to Sutton's because they're planning some dumb shit that is so freaking annoying.
Speaker 3: Because Erica was like.
Speaker 2: I got a pizza party, I was going through all this, Yeah, when my when your husband was stealing millions of tens of hundreds of millions of dollars from victims, right, you didn't get a pizza party. So now because they all have to mean girl, click it up. Now, they're in this little group and they're trying to get Erica out of the other group. So Sutton plans this thing, but they purposely do not invite Deret and made me sick to my stomach that they did that. Even though Deree and Erica are actually friends.
Speaker 3: There's such cunts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they didn't invite her, and they're like, and Bosa's like, she's just out of surgery, so we'll leave her out of it. So they're just mean girling Deret. She's so delighted only when not invited. If you want to go by like the show, deurit hasn't done anything wrong, but get upset because she found out about the texting and yeah, maybe she's you know, she's feeling slighted by all these women and whatever.
Speaker 1: They don't want the drama. But also, Erica, if you're such good friends with Deret right now, why wouldn't you stand up for that?
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you be like, you know what, it's not that cool, tricky though, because you're being you're being blindfolded and picked up by your friend. Think of it as like kind of junior high. She's sort of like, oh, I don't even know what's happening. She doesn't know Dreed's not going to be there. They're in a limo, but it's production.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that Erica is controlling enough to be like, I want to know what's happening. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that she was surprised because it's like, there's a cameraman in your kitchen. So she's like, but you understand you're being filmed, ann, you're all dressed ups. You know some of they're coming right.
Speaker 1: Well, she tried to cover for that by being like, oh, well, I just thought that so and so was coming over. I didn't know that all this was happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, maybe maybe not, but it's possible she didn't know dere wasn't going to be at whatever location they were going to.
Speaker 1: And this is I get that they didn't want Deret there, but they didn't have to do this. They I know, if they know that they're all mad at Dureid or they hate to read, or Kyle hatest Reed or well that's the thing. Garcela just doesn't like her, but then plays dumb and goes like, well, what how did you find out about the text?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: How are you in PK doing? She does that. Sutton is overtly doesn't like Durete now for no reason, even though so she tried to be like Durie, you can lean on me, tell me everything, what's going on with you, but then turns on her on a dime. And Kyle is out for blood for no reason. Right, so all of these girls are coming for Deree for no real reason. You know, she hasn't done anything really blatant. Sutton's done much worse. That's the thing that's so part makes it hard to watch, is like Sutton can do crazy stuff like ruin the night with the when they went to the you know the strip.
Speaker 2: Shows, strip club and say like racist shit all the time, and clearly she's just a nightmare and she's an idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I'm not.
Speaker 2: We did, we did give her a break. We thought it was cool when she was able to drive the U haul wearing like a little dew rag. She's cool and we were surprised by that. Everybody, you know what this world isn't in black and white. There's lots of gray, but she's just she's ridiculous. So Kyle's being so fake. They're in their little limo on the way with some dumb shit and I'm you knew where they were going right before they did a big reveal with it. But it's like we all knew what it was.
Speaker 1: I knew what it was one thousand percent, yes, because the Deep Valley, the pizza party, I knew. And also I've been to Chuck E Cheese's a million times because I have three kids, and you know what kind of like Chuck E Cheese. I'm going to stand up for Chuck E Cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm going to push back, but that's okay. I find it really nasty. Even as a child, I was like, this is inappropriate for children, right, but it's nasty.
Speaker 1: It's not really for you. It's for parents to have a place. I'm going to tell you, I'm going to defend Chuck E Cheese. It's one of a few places where you go in and they like take the security very seriously, so they stamp your hand. They will not let the kids out unless they have a handstamp. It's so relaxing because the parents can just go hang at a table, have some pizza and go. And the tokens are really cheap. Well they were when my kids were little, and you can just go like go have fun, even like a five year old giving them like bola. I mean, the germs are just know, there's germs everywhere. But like, oh, my kids never got a bola. They got a lot of like really cheap looking ID cards because you can make your own ID card. Yeah, listen, I love it. It's like Vegas for toddlers. They've got these machines where you like put a coin in and then the thing like sweeps the coins back towards you. You know what I'm talking about. And I hope remember that you're hoping like a lot of them fall out or you have like like a roulette thing where like if it hits on jackpot, you get like five hundred tickets.
Speaker 3: It's all gambling, and I love it. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Listen, I hear you, and I respect it. I just want to tell you one time when I was I was brought there as a child. I want to say, like, I don't know, nine, is that possible?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Eight or nine? And I was grossed out and I.
Speaker 2: Said to my mom, next year, I would prefer that we go because we were in Waco at the time and Dallas is about an hour and a half away. I said, next year, I'd like to go to Niemen's because Nieman Mark I Gus had like a little luncheon place you could go have lunch inside of Nemens, like breakfast at Tiffany's, but lunch at Nemens.
Speaker 3: She's like, are you serious?
Speaker 2: And I said yes, And from then on out we had little luncheons at Nemens was my preference.
Speaker 3: In a way. There's a little Suddon inside all of us, well.
Speaker 2: Not all of us, that would be you. I liked arcades, though I liked Separate arcades. There's just something about those little animatronics. I just didn't like it. But Erica has to pretend. She's like, like, I like tikey Kings.
Speaker 3: This is fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They then they they played basketball and they play some ski ball.
Speaker 2: I like ski ball, by the way, and I like skyball too. And you get the little tickets and you can buy like a puppet or something. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: And I thought it was funny that Kyle climbed up the ski ball thing, and like wanted to put the ball in the fifty one because she's like, you never get that. I wanted to see what it's like. And I was like, you know what, you go. You're with a production team. No one's going to tell you.
Speaker 3: No security.
Speaker 1: You know, the twelve year old Tempolie security guy who works there is not going to be like, can you please get off the ski ball machine. They're going to be like, oh my god, we're shooting a scene for Real Housewives. That was pretty wonderful here at the Chucky Cheese, the valley, Deep Valley. I know where that's Deep Valley.
Speaker 2: There's also one by like the stunt, like the canyons way up on the east side. If you go way north to the east, maybe that's the one that it is. Yeah, I can by Canyon Country. Okay, So all right, so all that's happening.
Speaker 1: And then they talk about yeah, and they're all wearing they put on the chuck E Cheese these like it's like the Burger King crown. The pavement's made of paper and it's like these like rat ears and they all put on their little things and then I have to say, Garcel takes hers off. Like pretty much right away and does like a look to the camera like huh huh, I'm not gonna let my hair get messed up.
Speaker 3: I like that. I can support. I support some of the stuff she does.
Speaker 1: I totally get.
Speaker 2: We just what we need from Garcel is her to just be a little nicer to Dereade. If she if she was nice to dereate, if they came around and had like a come to Jesus moment. I think we'd be cool with her because I liked her not playing tennis. I totally got that, taking the crown off, not messing up her hair, I get it.
Speaker 1: I just think her whole thing is I'm too good for all of you. I'm better than everybody, and I'm sorry. That gets backed up by her constantly patting herself on the back about how I think she thinks. Because she's an actress and a producer, you know that she's just above all these women.
Speaker 2: She's like Camille used to be. Like Camille is like I'm married to Kelsey Grant. I'm a Grant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yes, it's elitist to me, And it's like, I don't need to be bothered with these people unless I feel like it but I just I don't care, I don't like, I don't like, and I'm just not I don't like fuck them, which, well I liked this.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: But when they're sitting there, they have this conversation that I thought was kind of interesting about like what they're doing. Like Eric is like, I want to find a guy to date, but I don't want to be married again.
Speaker 3: Good call.
Speaker 2: Why would you unless you know you can get something. She doesn't want it unless she can marry Bill Gates or whoever. Like, she's not gonna she's not gonna risk herself again in that sense. And then I like that. Sutton was like, yeah, I'm really not. I'm just kind of focused on my business. I'm not finding joy and dating. And I think that's a common thing for women for their forties and fifties where they're like, yeah, okay, I did all that, I was married, I had, I had the kid, so now I just want to fuck around.
Speaker 3: And then it was weird.
Speaker 1: But what about when Eric was like, thanks, guys, I mean like, I'm in a house that's like way too small for me. Yeah, is it my forever house? No, it's just my house for now it's way smaller than how I'm accustomed to living, Like is it only four thousand square feet and it has no elevator?
Speaker 2: But like yeah, but like I'm going to deal with it, like it's okay, Like she's somehow going to muddle through. She's so absurd. But then then they bring up Kyle and Mo. How like how weird there? She's like she's always facetiming MO, which I don't actually think is that weird. They're still married and they've been together for a really long time, so and it's the father of her children, so she's.
Speaker 3: Going to be talking to him a lot. I thought that that was They were kind of.
Speaker 2: I guess a little hard on her that she still has this relationship with Mo, as though she's trying to hold on to it in a way that is inappropriate.
Speaker 3: And I don't think that Kyle is doing that well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess if you're in a friend group and your friend has been cheated on, like they know the real story. Yeah, I guess they're just like, what are you doing? Are you trying to get him back? Because she did say she wanted him back when you know, and he doesn't care about her no.
Speaker 2: He's loving a condo. He's loving that condol And she said, I think he does love being in the condo. Garsel's like, yeah, me too. And then this is when Garcela's kind of funny and she's like, looko, this is the time to one hundred percent just be who you are. She's like, be a lesbian. And I love that she said it. Yeah, she goes, it's going to be one hundred percent blunt right now, do you be a lesbian?
Speaker 3: Yes? And everyone's like, oh, oh my god. But it's like, it's not a oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty five. Now, twenty twenty four when they recorded this film.
Speaker 3: This, it's not like it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: We don't have to make her come out. We don't have to like, she can do whatever she wants. But I love that Garcel just said it. I love that.
Speaker 1: Well. The thing that is doesn't make me like impressed by Garcel is Garcel. She's just so calculated. To me, she knows this is going to cause drama. She doesn't give a fuck. And I bet you a lot of people love that. You're like, she should be a disruptor. Okay, that's fine, but it's just not like obviously Kyle was like, we're not talking about Morgan this season, like that's my thing, I'll come back. I don't want to talk about Morgan. It's almost messed up my relationship, it's messing up her life or whatever, so we're not going to talk about it. And Garcel's like, yeah.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I know what you're saying, and I completely could. I could argue what you're saying too, but I just kind of in that moment, I was like, oh, finally it makes good TV. Don't get me wrong, and they laughed. Kyle laughed. It wasn't like she was like, oh my god, you have to cut. You can't use that. She didn't do that.
Speaker 3: I think she's I think she's just like what guess Erica is like, that's the question I want to ask, But I've.
Speaker 1: Been too scared to There should be.
Speaker 2: Like fifteen lesbians on like any given franchise. I don't understand why, Like that's it's not you're not you saying this, but it seems so taboo, Like why aren't there more, you know, like for example, you'll have like on these shows, they're not on the show themselves, but you'll have like a gay assistant or the gay blah blah blah. But why is that such a big deal to be a lesbian of all these franchises, of all these women, like there should be at least a couple, and she is one of them.
Speaker 3: So let's go.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that it's just more complicated than that. I don't think it's a matter of like if Kyle was just a lesbian, it wouldn't be well yeah, yeah, because because they're still going through like diverse seven. Yeah, she doesn't want her kids to cho doesn't. I mean, who knows.
Speaker 3: How she is?
Speaker 1: Look, Kyle is all about appearances, yeah, and like do I I don't know why she doesn't just go hey, late in life lesbian.
Speaker 2: Let's go well, let's not forget that she tried to out was it Brandy and Denise and made a big to do about sort of outing the fact that Denise might be by, which was so awful, right, and Garcel did it in a friendly like we're friends. Come on, maybe she'd had like a little to drink or something, and you know it just comes out like all.
Speaker 1: Right, all did this to let's let's let's never forget how awful they were to Denise.
Speaker 3: I mean, they bullied her off the show.
Speaker 2: They were literally being bisexual for being by right and hooking up with someone like.
Speaker 1: And they sided with freaking Brandy of all people, and Brandy and it's like, I'm going to give you guys the tea, Like I had sex with her, and then they were all like, I mean, Kim for her.
Speaker 2: Kim Richard's having a relationship at all, Kim and Kyle having a relationship with Brandy after what Brandy?
Speaker 3: Who Brandy was the season and one?
Speaker 2: I mean, I would liken it to people that are just so like beaten down by like, let's say a Trump type that's so awful to them that as soon as they put their sights their mean sights on somebody else and they're nice to you for a second, you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Hey, they're good, We're good.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They're so beaten down by somebody Like what I mean, if you go back and watch the first season with Randy, it is horrifying the way she they all treat each other, but the way she treats those sisters is like insane, And now they're Randy's absolutely.
Speaker 1: Terrible, and I'm seeing a lot of this through the lens now of who Kyle is now, like I'm starting to see it and now that is I don't know how I kind of gave her a pass over the Denise stuff, but she was terrible, terrible to Denise. Kyle is kind of the ringleader she has been. And now I told you that like the other week. I well, when when the season first started and I said to I was listening to watch what crappens, and I texted Ronnie and I was just like, I just I'm really disagreeing with you about Kyle. About Kyle, and he just wrote, She's horrible. Right. We talked about that last week.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: And it's like, now I'm going to email, I'm going to text him again and just go, Okay, I see it now, Yes, totally see it now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean that I like that she said it. Whatever.
Speaker 2: So then Erica brings up Dare, I mean, somebody has to she has to like, and she's like, I think you know, we kind of we talked about the fight and the texts and still Kyle's mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then yeah, Erica is like, I think she just wanted to know what you're texting. So Kyle goes, Wow, the fact that she even thinks it's something inappropriate is so gross and I wrote it.
Speaker 3: Just fuck her for that.
Speaker 1: But I'm not showing my text to her. Okay, I'm not showing them to her. Okay, I'll show you guys, like real quick.
Speaker 2: But then I'm done right, and you could just see like Erica Jane's like her brain is about to explode. She's so excited as we all would be, like, yeah, she was the text and then you see that they have shared things, oh that are not key carry it.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know, and it's fucking coming from Kyle. It's coming from Kyle. She started it. You can see the text on the phone. You can see that it's blue.
Speaker 3: It's all her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i just want you to know that we're so close and you can tell me anything and anything you say to me, I'm going to keep it confidential. Oh my god, she's a nasty She is a nasty, nasty bitch, And Garcelle says to the camera, She's like, uh, that's more than jokes and memes. Yes, She's like so not everything Kyle says has been truthful.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's not coming from PK in that moment of what she showed, It's coming from Kyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then it's back to Kyle's text where she goes, so we'll keep sending memes like yeah, right, okay. So then and then Kyle wait, and then Kyle says, then Kyle tells everybody, you know what the fact is, Deie, it's going to be a bitch and not believe me, so like which I think everybody in that moment is like, well, yeah, she shouldn't believe.
Speaker 3: You, no, because you're lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she goes the fact that Dared's just going to be a bitch and not believe me like that means that I don't ever want to repair the relationship with her. I was so mad watching that part because so Kyle's going to sit there in front of everybody and be like, never going to be friends with Dread again. Kyle, you're the one who's doing something to Dread, right, And why isn't anybody in the moment right there going like that's fucked up?
Speaker 3: I know gets a little scared of her. We've seen it.
Speaker 2: We've seen the vein, the botox vein pop out, so she's just nasty.
Speaker 3: So now we go back.
Speaker 2: Garcella's going over to Bose's house because everybody Boza is just hanging out. Everyone's coming by.
Speaker 1: Everyone, and do you like me to kiss the ring?
Speaker 2: Which I write, and no one wants to take their shoes off, which I also support.
Speaker 1: Everyone's trying to be Bose's best friend, like everyone is trying to get in with bos which is just so funny to watch with a new housewife, and you know it's funny because Sutton likes to come for the new housewives.
Speaker 2: But like, she's not going to do that to Bos. No, no, she but she did it with Bose, did it? She earned that crown with grace. And the reason, one of the reasons that she is friends with Dereet at least for now, is that they had an authentic friendship from the beginning. Dearite wasn't trying to manipulate the new woman. She was like, Hey, here's this new woman, and I'm going to talk to her and have real conversations with her because we're two women, two people on a show. The other ones didn't realize they needed Bose until this started playing out, and now we're like, oh, that's a chess piece, which, by the way, isn't that what Kyle said about vander Pump Everything's like a chess like everything's a game of chess, yes or something, when really it's Kyle. It could be both of them, It could be both of them. But I'm just saying, like, god, I just feel like justice for vander Pump.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, I'm just seeing this soon a new pair of glasses and hile okay tries to run people off the show, and that's what she does. And I'm finally seeing it, you guys, I'm seeing it. I see it. I see it now. She ran Lisa vander Pump off, she ran to niss off, and now she's trying to make make Derette leave the show.
Speaker 2: So now I just wrote Bose is the best, and then I don't I don't understand my note here. I wrote, even even still Garcel talking shit about her? Is that dart that she's talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, Garcel, They're both like, oh my god, girl, something about Durete. And then Garcel's like, you know what Deree is like an embryo up your cucci, right, why would you say that? Garcel? What a weird thing? To say, like your friend is trying to get pregnant. She say that, Yes, she did go freaking google it. She said, Duritte is an embryo. Up your cucci, I wrote.
Speaker 3: As to the woman who's worried about her like fertility.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Oh that just.
Speaker 3: That was just a mistake, that was she said it.
Speaker 1: She doesn't care. So Bo says to the camera, She's like, oh my god, this is so ridiculous. She's like, I happen to like Dearreat. Just because they don't like Dearret doesn't mean I can't like Dreat. Like, what is this some sort of a click?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she gets it, she gets everything right.
Speaker 1: So then Garcel's like, you know what it is about Dereet. The common denominator with her is you'll take two steps forward and then two steps back. Also, she talks too much, like sometimes I enjoy the details, but other times I really don't. And I'm sure that is annoying. I'm sure that there is a world that Darree like i'd be And you could say that, but you're not saying that with love, right, You're saying that with vitriol towards someone that you really are trying to like bully into you know, getting off the show basically.
Speaker 3: Right or so.
Speaker 2: I mean they're so terrible to her. I can understand being like I'm annoyed that she talks so much.
Speaker 3: But I wish they would just address Well, they do kind of address it.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, okay, just get to it, and then my production will show like a time, they'll do an editing like time thing where the sound goes down and she's like, okay, they addressed it.
Speaker 1: So Bos says, well, you know what, I like her, and I know she's having problems with her besties, so I thought maybe like I could be a bridge, you know. Yes, So Garcela goes, well, she and Kyle, you know, they used to be thick as thieves for a long time. Then there was a big shift, like when we were at the viper room they almost had a fist fight. That was almost a.
Speaker 3: Fist fight, right.
Speaker 1: Bose's like, I know I was there, And then Garcela goes, last night Kyle read the texts, yeah, and then the text I'm paraphrasing, but she said, like I love Epku. I'll never tell I'll never repeat anything you've ever said.
Speaker 2: So bos Is like, oh yeah, like she gets it, like her aha, I mean she didn't need.
Speaker 1: It, doesn't know the definition of friendship or the definition of nothing's going on. Yep, she goes, so she lied. And then Boz's like, how so, how's dark going to find this out? And Garcel goes, I don't know, and Pose goes, you're going.
Speaker 3: To tell her?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was fabulous. Then they show some previews for next week where Kyle is going to lose her mind. Yes, she's going to completely go crazy, and it seemed kind of real.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do this anymore.
Speaker 2: O can show you the tay then get in it. She doesn't like it when she gets called into a corner.
Speaker 1: She cannot believe. She cannot believe that, like she's done anything wrong. She's like, what is happening? All I did was all we do is send memes, and I just said like, hey, you can confide in me, and also let's keep sending memes. It's like all she has.
Speaker 3: To do is this.
Speaker 2: If I were Kyle, and let's say you were to read, I would say, okay, I want to do a scene with you. Let's have coffee. I'd sit down, and I say, I can see now. You know it's complicated because we've all been friends for so long and PKU did become a friend of mine. But I can see now with a little hindsight, you know why you would feel that that was kind of strange. And I'm really sorry.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all you have to say. You don't have You're not like a little mouse being put into a like scared. I don't know what that except.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to be friends with Duret. That's the whole thing. She's not going to say that because she wants there to be a fight with dere So she's she's she's trying to go like, no, I'm not going to show you my text. No, I'm not going to turn it over to No, I'm not going to be honest with you. I'm going to make you crazy, and I'm going to make you scared, and I'm going to tell Garcel like when in private, but in front of cameras that like I'm texting with PK. Like she's being completely manipulative and trying to make dreat crazy. They're gaslighting, they're gaslighting to read she wants to read to like get so mad she leaves the show, right and Durit's like, bitch, I need the money, right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does need the money now, Yeah, I mean, we don't know what PK's up to, and he's probably been up to it for a long time getting things in order hide and shit. Obviously they were hurting for money for a lot of we know, lots of stories came out about that the years, and then.
Speaker 3: If it is to be believed, which.
Speaker 2: I personally my opinion is that yes, he faked that for either a storyline or for insurance many and maybe both, not saying darite knew about it, but I do think that that's that was kind of set up by PK. Then they're not doing well because he's like full of shit. I don't know. I don't trust that guy at all.
Speaker 1: I don't either, But let me ask you this if and I'm with you, okay, I think it was pretty shady too, and he's pretty gross, right, PK's gross. We can all kind of agree on that. But if that's the case, why is Kyle so interested in remaining friends with him?
Speaker 3: Excellent question.
Speaker 1: If you thought that this guy who you're you know, did something like that something so gross fucked over your friend that badly by feigning like setting up a robbery that made her incredibly traumatized. Why are you so set on like, no, we're going to send jokes and bemes.
Speaker 3: Why are you picking that guy on the two question? Right?
Speaker 1: They all think that they've all said it, oh that they think it's fake. They think that PK faked it. Why is that the guy that you're going to choose to cyd.
Speaker 2: Got It just occurred to me, what if some of it's because PK is trying to get sober and maybe Kyle like connected to that, and now they're trying to turn on Deret. It might be it might be PK that's kind of leading it, and I don't know, I don't know it could it could be something to do with that where they're trying to turn on Derete, like because that's what Kyle sort of did this second she got sober, she was calling everybody out for drinking. I mean, even though she we agreed with her, like with Sutton.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean kind of like, I just don't think it has that much to do with that, because there's something fishy about the fact that Mauricio.
Speaker 2: And PK are so close. Why oh, and they're real close. They're like spotted in New York. They're like going out and shit, like they think, oh my god. They love the fame of it. They love it.
Speaker 1: And PK is not a great guy. All the DUIs being caught with other women in his car that the owing the MGM or whatever a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, he's slimy. Umy is a little slimy too, Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, yeah, it's greass.
Speaker 3: It's a mess. What a mess?
Speaker 1: You know, it's not a mess? You know what?
Speaker 3: We love ya?
Speaker 1: We love a gummy From via Listen It's January, speaking of like sober. A lot of people are trying to do a sober January, and something that can help is CBD gummies. They do not alter your mood in any way, but they make you feel a little more relaxed. They help you sleep. If you're somebody who sudden sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, you should try the Zen gummy. It's the best for that. It's like really changed my sleep cycle. And you use the ones, you'll you'll have a little THC. I'll have a little TC. I love them both.
Speaker 2: But their products range in THC from zero milligrams to a hunt hundred milligrams, so they got you covered. And I've tried a pretty low dose and they are, without a doubt, the best gummies I've ever tried. It's like and it's farm and crafted in the U. It's made in the USA, like really quality ingredients, which does matter you guys.
Speaker 3: That makes a difference.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to tell you how you can find the best gummies that are on the market, these VIA gummies. If you're twenty one or over, check out the link to Via in our description and use the code rose Pricks to receive fifteen percent off. And I love this. If you're new to Via, you get a free gift of your choice that's not nothing. No, after you purchase, they ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show, rose Pricks. Tell them we sent you this year. Enhance your every day with Vaya. Do it like, do it right now, you guys will not be sorry. They're really delicious to you're so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and before we go, let's just let's do our shouts again because we love our people so much. Let's just do them kind of fast, right sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Happy Cowman, Don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, Jane McMurray, you want to take it?
Speaker 1: And Yarborough, Shelley Clavier, Schery Shannon All the Sherry, Scherry Singer, Tam Adams, Paul Soullivan, Stephanie Rinker.
Speaker 3: Sit weld In, Lauren Barnes, and Kelly d and Over.
Speaker 2: On our business shots, we have Ejon Vajepey who is like just the star.
Speaker 3: You know, he's just a star. He uses his shop for the rotary dot org.
Speaker 2: Check it out to find communities or how you can give back to your local communities.
Speaker 3: Make friends, yep, yet.
Speaker 1: Fire social, elevate your business, get your get your Instagram ads going with us spitfire Social. Adam Lerner can get you a car. He's a car broker. He takes all the pain out of car shopping. Go to Adam's Got a Car dot com. Laura Stewart has a Spire Counseling Denver. It's well, you don't have to be in Denver. It is a Spire Counseling, but you have Denver Brainspotting dot com is where you're gonna want to find out. They have lots of therapists that work there. They specialize in trauma work. Who doesn't need that right now? They do remote brain mapping and all these coaching services. It is the coolest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Again, you don't have to live in Colorado for this, but go to Denver Brainspotting dot com and our friend Jacqueline Blick, she's got better get a better ranking. You want to go to get a better ranking dot com. They help you with like Search Engine staff. This improves like your website ranking and Google all that SEO stuff that elevates your business. They've got it. This is where you want to go get a better ranking dot com.
Speaker 1: Yep, thanks everybody. We will see you actually tomorrow for part two of our cast roast for Grant.
Speaker 3: It's really fun. We love doing the cast roast, so please come back tomorrow for that. Yeah, and it's so good.
Speaker 2: This is some good ladies by the way, good good Krapa laid. There's some bodies we're liking. We're not so sure about Grant as we're all kind of feeling worried about this, but we think that these women are going to bring it and they're gorgeous O.
Speaker 1: Yes, we already have favorites. Okay, so head on over there. Okay, thanks every ready, Bye bye,