Speaker 1: Hey, what is happening and what is up?
Speaker 2: Hold out your glass because I'm about to give you a third party. Fill up. Hey, guys, welcome back to another day in the life of the Hero's Journey. But I want to set you guys up here. I'm going to introduce you guys to another great show from a dear friend, Mike Orrich and his son Austin. And this podcast is an amazing podcast. It's called a Strange Thing Podcast. And my goal is to expose you guys to some of the best content that I can. And I say it all the time, if you are a Christian content creator, we are all batting for the same team here.
Speaker 1: The Lord has really.
Speaker 2: Blessed this show, and I want to use it as a platform to not only expose you guys to really good material, but to help elevate others that are doing the same thing that I'm doing, that's putting out great content. So I have partnered up with Mike and we're going to be releasing his episodes on the channel to show some love to Mike, help him grow his channel at the same time expose my listeners to some really great content. It's a win win. I'm really looking forward to releasing some of these episodes and exposing you guys to some of their great and amazing content. So I just wanted to put this at the first of this first episode. That way you guys know what's going on and kind of introduce you to Mike and his son Austin. But actually I have an interview with Mike that I'll be releasing here pretty soon to give you a little bit more background on Mike. Really amazing talented guy, and I had an interview with him. He is a content creator, he's a theologian, he is an artist, he is a video game designer. This is a man with many hats, a very intelligent brother in Christ and has been a big supporter of mine since the beginning. And I just love Mike. But you're gonna love this show as well.
Speaker 3: But that's enough for me.
Speaker 2: Guys, sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey.
Speaker 4: The program you were about to see concerns the mysterious deaths and mutilations of animal in the United States and other parts of the world. Due to the graphic nature of some scenes, Parental guidance for children is advised.
Speaker 5: Hello everyone, and thank you for tuning in to the first ever episode of a Strange Thing podcast. Hello, Hello, Hello, I am Austin and I Mike, and together we are the strange guys, strange guys.
Speaker 3: Who happen to be the host.
Speaker 6: We're the hosts.
Speaker 3: We didn't practice. We're a host of this Strange Thing podcast. Yeah. So a Strange Thing podcast is about what.
Speaker 5: Strange things that happen in your life. Maybe some strange, nefarious cult stuff, maybe some aliens, maybe some cryptozoology, or maybe just deja vu or everyday things that you might come across.
Speaker 3: So it could be a story about bigfoot feet, it could be anything strange nice. Right, So our concept of a strange thing is that anything that is strange is fair game. It could be the typical strange things like UFOs or cattle mulations or sasquatch, you know that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Or it could be strange people, strange people, strange situations that you and I seem to get ourselves into pretty regularly.
Speaker 3: Yes, strange dreams, strange you know, anything that is strange that's off that maybe people would like to hear about, or maybe they've experienced somewhat themselves.
Speaker 5: Strange topics of discussion, right.
Speaker 3: And so that's kind of our premise. We're going to talk about a lot of strange things, and we're going to start out with the first strangest thing, cattle mutilation. And we're not talking about like, you know, a down cow out in the field. We're a butchered cow or butchered cowers. Well, you know, I guess they actually were butchered.
Speaker 5: That's a fairy way full way to butcher an animal.
Speaker 3: Well, butcher doesn't necessarily mean that they're harvested, that's true, I guess. Yeah, we're talking about a kind of mutilation that has some very unique components.
Speaker 1: To it and possibly very netharious.
Speaker 3: Now, just as a warning, kind of like the little audio clip in the intro, this this topic gets a little bit freaky, gets a little bit gross, and we're going to talk about some explicit things that happens to some of these cattle. So if you're easily disturbed, well you.
Speaker 6: Are affiliated with PETA.
Speaker 3: Listen anyway, and then deal with it with your counselor.
Speaker 5: Yeah there you go. Yeah, yeah, yeah, talk to your counselor about a strange thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't want to protect you from something you might be very important for you to know in the future, ye never know, that's come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, flying cows.
Speaker 5: But before we do all that, we're going to talk a little little bit about us and what this podcast is.
Speaker 3: All about and how the podcast came to be. Speaking of Witch, we are about strange things. And for those of you who think we're copying stranger things, We've got a story to tell you.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 3: We're not. We predate them.
Speaker 6: We do.
Speaker 3: They copied us, they for sure did. For sure did. They loved us, they wanted us. They copied us, which I guess is.
Speaker 6: Is the best form of flattery.
Speaker 1: Batterie, that's right.
Speaker 3: So there you go, there we go.
Speaker 5: It all started when we moved from southern Idaho.
Speaker 3: To Boise, which is a little more western.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and uh, we were looking at a few houses, living in a trailer park down by the river.
Speaker 3: We were, for real, we were.
Speaker 5: And in the garage was a Volkswagen thing, anyone Voltswagen thing, that's right. It was white and it had an original orange paint that you could barely make through the white. And the guy who owned it before us had used it in Arizona to haul run.
Speaker 3: And you know, honestly, he had painted the white with a roller brush over the words. Yeah, it was bad and it had a rebar bumper it did. Yeah, Custen made rebar poorly welded bumper. Yeah, with two like chain hooks, pat and a shovel and a shovel. Yeah, it was goofy.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we saw this thing and this thing it didn't run.
Speaker 5: And we were like, that would be cool to drive around this weird part of the country and look at these strange things, like we've got bigfoot pretty close. We've got all kinds of cattle mutilations. We've got el chipicabra if you go south.
Speaker 6: It's kind of back then.
Speaker 3: We're talking. We're talking two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight. This is pre podcast Well, I mean, podcasts were happening, but they were they were brand news. Yeah, they weren't really known as podcasts back then.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't know.
Speaker 6: But anyway, we were going to do.
Speaker 3: Like a video series of our exploits out in the wilderness. We were going to video, we were going to edit them, we were going to put them on well, it wasn't even really YouTube back then.
Speaker 5: Basically was we were going to have a website that would give us kind of a fun and lighthearted reason to go explore wilderness and entertain our own weird and share our imaginations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and share our adventures with people who were dumb enough to sit there and watch it. So anyway, that strange thing, that Volkswagen thing that was in the garage that we negotiated into the purchase price of our house, became the basically the thing that got us thinking about creating a Strange Thing podcast. And so right then and there went out and we found a domain. We registered a domain wwwastrange thing dot com. We did this in like two thousand and eight or two thousand and nine, and that is the birth of a Strange Thing pre Stranger Things, yes, from Netflix, but before eleven, all of.
Speaker 6: That, yeah, pre that, pre that, pre that.
Speaker 3: So we thought, hey, we're gonna go out, we're gonna investigate stuff. We're gonna go out and we're gonna share adventures. And then we got busy with life and you graduated high school and graduated college and got married, had kids all it became a grandfather.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't become a ground.
Speaker 3: I became a grandfather because of you and because of my daughter, who is pretty cool daughter and has some pretty cool grandkids too, So I've got I've got right now three grandchildren and one more up and the other one the one on the way. It is a strange thing.
Speaker 5: Basically, we're using this platform of podcasting, which is a great way to communicate to satisfy our own selfish desires to drive around, drink some beer and explore some crazy stuff and weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is really truly it, And I feel like it's a calling. I feel like not only is it a challenge, it is a calling to go out and scratch that itch of what, why, when, where, and how do strange things happen? Basically, Yeah, yeah, I'm into that man. Yes, because we are up to date, modern people, and we have access to Amazon, and we can buy microphones and we could listen to two podcasts on our breaks while we're working if I was employed, and we can dream of being podcasters.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna do video too. You can't get too much of a good thing.
Speaker 5: No, you can't, anyway, Yes, sorry, I digressed.
Speaker 6: Another grass could go in there and buy it anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you totally derailed me with your digressing.
Speaker 3: Into you know, the reason I say digressing is because I had to do some degreasing today because the wheel on the boat trailer was so packed with it was all over.
Speaker 1: I had to like degrease the wheel.
Speaker 5: Oh, you replaced the wheel on the boat.
Speaker 3: The tire, but I had to take the wheel off and lot.
Speaker 6: Of So you're talking about your camper.
Speaker 3: No, it's fun anyway. It doesn't matter for those of you who didn't, just you know, perceive this. We like outdoor stuff. We like boating. We like boat fishing. We like fishing, we like hunting, we like traveling.
Speaker 1: We like camping.
Speaker 3: We like fires, We like weird stuff in the sky. We like falling stars, we like bigfoot, we like sasquatch, We like all kinds. We are equal opportunity, strange thing people.
Speaker 5: Yes we are.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was a mouthful.
Speaker 6: It was a mouthful.
Speaker 3: Sorry. I just kind of went on a diet tribe.
Speaker 6: It just went.
Speaker 1: And it was fun.
Speaker 6: I don't remember what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: What were you talking about?
Speaker 6: I think you was talking about I was. And then you took a right turn. You you took three right turns.
Speaker 3: Totally turned us around. I signaled you did not signal you were that guy Okay, I'm signing now, go ok okay.
Speaker 5: Our first topic is going to be one of our stranger things. Uh, cattle mutilations.
Speaker 1: Why is it strange?
Speaker 3: I guess that is my fault.
Speaker 6: Well, it's strange because I was.
Speaker 3: I was born way back in the olden days, and in nineteen seventy something late in the year, like seventy eight, seventy nine, in the early eighties, there was this phenomena going on where cattle and other animals were being mutilated in very weird ways, and it was getting tied to UFOs, government conspiracies, satanic calls, and it was like a very creepy thing when I was a kid. And so when we started talking about doing this podcast, I'm like, hey, what are we going to kick off with. Let's do something strange, And I thought, oh, let's go back to my initial strange thing is route Yeah. Yeah, And it is a creepy thing. It's weird, and the more you investigate it, the more weirder it becomes.
Speaker 6: The more weirder, the more weird.
Speaker 3: It becomes proper English I use Southern idahoa hic if you don't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, because our first episode is going to be about cattle mutilations and who we are. We took a trip to Show Shown, Idaho, where some of these cattle mutilations actually took place, and that kind of brings up the topic that, unlike a lot of other podcasts, we want to actually get to the location where some of these weirder things happen and investigate.
Speaker 1: We want to do real investigation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we can use it as an excuse to go out and have a beer.
Speaker 3: You have a beer and.
Speaker 5: Set up a little campsite, an adventure, right, a few motorcycles, that's right, it'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, So we actually loaded up the Scion XB. Yeah, what did I call it an investigation vehicle?
Speaker 6: That panty dropper?
Speaker 3: No, the investigation vehicle IV something anyway, doesn't matter. The investigatory vehicle loaded it full of camera equipment and some stuff, and we drove to Show Shown, Idaho to kick off our investigation for cattle mulations.
Speaker 5: Which brings up the topic of how we kick off our investigations, which we did in Show Shown Idaho.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 5: We pulled into a campground, a fair ground, Idaho, it's fair to say, and we poured ourselves what we like to call the IDL the idel.
Speaker 6: What is an idea?
Speaker 3: The investigation destination libation. So if you can't guess, it's about having a drink before you do the busy work, to loosen the.
Speaker 5: Lips for us introverts to speak to the common folk.
Speaker 3: I'm not as introverted as you, but yes, something about that allows you to just talk freely. And so we wanted to make it fun. We also wanted to have a little adventure, so we developed the IDL. Was your brain child, and what is the idea?
Speaker 5: The IDL or investigation destination libation, consists of three elements.
Speaker 3: The sacrament, the trifecta, sacramental elements of goodness.
Speaker 5: Element number one an imperial stout, often the Dragon's milk stout, which.
Speaker 3: Is eleven percent alcohol, so it will bite you if you're not careful.
Speaker 5: It's a really good bourbon barrel imperial style and it's made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an imperial style.
Speaker 6: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's bourbon barrel age and it is brewed by New Holland Brewing Company.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's great. Whoever brews it, kudos to.
Speaker 3: You and we'll put a link for that on our website.
Speaker 5: The second element, of the idel is an Irish whiskey known as the Not Not. It's a really flavorful whiskey. It's pretty easy to drink and it's super delicious.
Speaker 1: It's a hunter proof We kid you not.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's a great it's a great Irish whiskey. It's very sweet. And this is one hundred proof, so it's fifty percent alcohols, got a ton of flavor.
Speaker 5: It hides the alcohol really well. It's good and it complements the Dragon's milk. It's a flavor bomb.
Speaker 3: Yes so. And then the third element of the.
Speaker 5: The third element of the IDL is an Irish cream liqueur, yes, like Bailey's or something like that. And basically the premise of it is you take a pint glass, don't fill it all the way because we did that in the beer was too cold and it was a miserable experience. And it's eleven with the shot of whiskey. It's a lot to take in in a short period of time.
Speaker 3: And it's like basically taking four shots.
Speaker 5: Taste your pint glass, fill it halfway up with dragon's milk, stout wedge in a shot glass, shotglass full of the Irish cream and a shotglass full of the Irish step or the Irish whisky, which is and they'll kind of be wedged in in a way that the Irish cream is lower.
Speaker 6: Than the Irish whiskey.
Speaker 5: So when you pull the Irish whiskey out of the wedge.
Speaker 3: The cream drops into the beer.
Speaker 6: The cream will drop into the beer.
Speaker 5: Chemical reaction chain, chemical reaction in there, and it'll be kind of fun.
Speaker 6: It's called an Irish hand grenade.
Speaker 5: You shoot the whiskey and then chug the kind of cream beer, make sure, and it's really good and you got to do it. Relaxes your shoulders, I'm telling you, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: You got to do it quick because it'll curdle. The cream will curdle inside.
Speaker 1: Of the beer if you're if.
Speaker 3: You don't like chug it, so you got to go rapidly. We have a link on a website you'll be able to actually watch us doing our first ever IDL in show shown Idaho. And it was a weird experience.
Speaker 1: It was. It was strange.
Speaker 6: Shown was strange in general. We met some strange people on a strange topic.
Speaker 3: It was on a strange day.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 6: It was a great strange thing.
Speaker 3: It was a great kickouf. We I don't know about you. I laughed, well, I know you laughed too. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Yeah, I did do my face hurt.
Speaker 6: And that's a big part of it.
Speaker 3: Just to have fun. Yeah, And that's part of what we want to do on the podcast. We want to make it fun. Sometimes this subject matter might not be really fun. Like the cattle mutilation. Stuff sounds funny and on the surface level it is. You start digging into it and it gets kind of creepy, does little, and then when you get past creepy, it gets down right strange, and then it gets kind of scary.
Speaker 5: And then it kind of recovers and it gets just silly again.
Speaker 3: And then you go, what am I doing way down here?
Speaker 5: Why am I standing deep in a pilot?
Speaker 7: The film you were about to see, called A Strange Harvest, was first broadcast in May nineteen eighty. The subject is a mystery which has haunted ranchers and law enforcement for the past decade. The mutilation of animals, especially cattle, throughout the United States and Canada. Since the first broadcast, mutilations have continued, but with little or no media coverage, perhaps because it's easier to accept the usual explanation of predator attack. However, in the past few months, since September of nineteen eighty two, I have received twelve mutilation reports from sheriff's offices.
Speaker 5: So let's explain what cattle mutilations are.
Speaker 3: So, cattle mutilations aren't natural cattle deaths. They're not about like cows that go out and die of old age or that don't have you know, enough water and they die of thirst or die you know, not having enough foody. Yeah, it don't get attacked by wolves, and yeah, they don't fall off a cliff. It's about it's about deaths that are unnatural. And I think there are basically four categories we talked about that make cattle mutilations in those four possible categories as something that is very very strange. And that's our story, that's our podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's kind of four bullet points or theories that are associated with these cattle mutilations. But there's some key features to a catta mutilation that kind of mark what I mean, it's what makes them weird because they're pretty similar. These several scenarios of cattle mutilations in different places, different locations, not just Idaho, not just just shown. It spans out worldwide and they all have a similar couple of traits. And what are some of those traits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you might have noticed in our opening intro that little SoundBite is actually from a nineteen eighty video documentary that was broadcast I think on CBS out of Denver, and I think it appeared in nineteen eighty, and it was all about this new phenomena called cattle mulation and that's kind of what's kicked things off, and it was called a Strange harvest. And basically there was this this reporter, her name was Linda Moulton Howe. She's very famous. We'll put links on her website to her website. She's kind of a well, she's kind of a conspiracy theorist. She's also into aliens and all kinds of stuff. But she's highly respected. She goes all over the country and talks about this kind of stuff. But she's the one that kind of to open the floodgates into the phenomena and made it mainstream or at least mainstream in like nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Basically, she saw a similarity in these cattle findings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were all these weird things going on with cattle. Ranchers were like talking to local sheriff's departments and saying, Hey, what's going on here. This had this cow, but it's not natural the way it died, something's weird about it. The indicators of cattle mutilations that we're talking about on this podcast are things like a missing ear, maybe two ears.
Speaker 5: Surgically removed ears, not like no wiley coyote came and took a bite of an ear. It's it's not a Mike Tyson scenario. It's more like a dexter.
Speaker 3: It's like laser precise. Yeah, it's like they weren't just cut, but they were like cauterized at the same time. And that's another thing.
Speaker 1: No blood.
Speaker 3: The blood is completely drained from animals, and it happens rapidly. We're not talking about that. It happens, you know, by the blood seeping into the ground. We're talking within hours of the death. The blood is missing, but it's not anywhere to be found.
Speaker 5: Farmer Joe goes out and milks Old Bessie. He goes to bed, wakes up in the morning, can't fight Old Bessie. He's upset because he has to eat his bacon and eggs without a glass of milk. And you know why else he is upset because he stumbles across his cow missing an ear, and it's missing its ovaries, it's missing gone lips, it's.
Speaker 3: Teats are gone, all kinds of utter. It's utterly crazy, it is, I mean, it's really weird. So yes, it's a typical cattle mulation. No ear, no eyes, maybe one eye gone no, like the jawline cut out, with lips gune, not just the eyeball, but like the lid and socket. All the flesh is removed, blood is gone, and it tail yet is gone.
Speaker 1: Utters are removed.
Speaker 5: Just completely butchered and dissected strategically, precisely and in weird ways that you wouldn't see a typical predatory or scavenger animal.
Speaker 3: Dude, right, and in rapid time. Yeah, so like and sometimes like we're talking within a person sees it three hours later, cow is dead.
Speaker 6: Crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And sometimes it appears that the animal has been dropped like a small crater or have you even seen pictures of maybe it like is in a tree. Yeah, like the cow landed in a tree.
Speaker 3: It's like it's been picked up, moved, something happened to it, and then dropped. And there's no footprints, there's no crazy, there's no tire prints, there's nothing. It's just like landed puff. And the other thing that's really weird is is that the cattle, like I think it's like seventy percent are heifer's or pregnant.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 3: That is a weird thing, but we're not going to get into that too deep yet.
Speaker 5: Sexist and something weird scientists.
Speaker 3: And you know, the weirdness about the whole reproductive system of cows. I mean those organs are gone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is weird.
Speaker 3: And a lot of times, like their rear end, it talks about their genitalia. It's not just like it's not like it's just cut out, but it's like a rained out. It's like an inverted cone has been removed out of their backsides and like if it's a ball, the the the penis, and yes, all of that is gone. It's like gone, it's like been removed. So you know, a lot of people think, okay, this is like an earmark of a satanic or some kind of a cultic practice to gain power or fertility rights or something which could be and we'll talk about that in our next episode. But it's just a really bizarre thing. And then let's talk a little bit about frequency. Yeah, because it's not like one or two animals. We're talking about thousands, and we're not talking one geographical location. We're talking all over the world. Yeah. In the nineteen seventies, when this started becoming frequent, people were starting to like put two.
Speaker 1: And two together.
Speaker 3: And then when Linda Moulton Howe made this broadcast and it was published and she won an Emmy for it. When that came out, it opened the floodgates. Now this was before email, this was before you know, you could just like text something. They actually had to write letters, snail mail or call the broadcast station. And there were thousands of calls and thousands of letters of people that had experienced the same thing all over the United States.
Speaker 5: And farmers were getting kind of weirded out because it was seemingly to be like they go to bed, they wake up and the cow's just completely been obliterated and butchered and mutilated, and so they were report it to the police station or something like that, which kind of gave Linda Moulton Halloway to track some of this stuff down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it was a big deal.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like just some crazy farmer on farmers only dot com. It was an actual police report and some of it actually ended up being investigations.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we'll put a link to a YouTube video of the actual broadcast from nineteen eighty three, I believe. And it wasn't like the cattle mulations ever stopped since then, it has continued. It's moved into South America, Great Britain, New Zealand. I mean, this is happening everywhere, Canada, all across the United States, and then just recently, I just read an article just today and I'll put a link to that on our website as well. In July of twenty nineteen, five prize bowls were mutilated in Oregon.
Speaker 1: Crazy. This just happened like a month ago.
Speaker 6: That's insane.
Speaker 5: Five of them, five of them in what success like in the day or like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all within a certain amount of time. They'd found them within twenty four hours, but they weren't able to do the Uh. I can't remember the name of the actual process where they take the neck crops. Yeah, neck cropsy, Yeah, necropsy. Yeah, and so they it was by the time they got them there, it was after twenty four hours. But we're not talking like weeks. We're talking like within a day or two. So fire holes all of them with the same things. They're junk cut off, well, other parts cut off, eyeballs missing, jab ears gone, you know, the typical mutilation stuff. And then no.
Speaker 1: Blood on any of these things.
Speaker 3: And the links there. We'll get into that a little more, but just to say, this is stuff that's still going on today. It's not like something that just stopped and who knows how long it went on before when nobody was ever documenting.
Speaker 5: It kind of ties into things like el chupa Copra.
Speaker 1: In fact, if you.
Speaker 3: Are into Georgia more coast to coast damn radio radio. Yeah, he has on the website just a new thing that came out in June where there were a bunch of cattle mulations in South America and people are all panicked that it's.
Speaker 1: The jupe of nice. So it's everywhere. That's what we're trying to say.
Speaker 3: And this topic is huge, and we're going to try to break it down into you know, nice bite sized nuggets and march through it in a logical manner without doing a lot of you know, going divergent.
Speaker 1: But we probably will a little bit because it's fun.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 5: Speaking of which, we should head over to Oregon and talk to that fella.
Speaker 3: We should, but we don't even have to. I mean he was interviewed and the whole thing is online.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we could go to Orgon in the mountains.
Speaker 1: Oh we could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could use it as an excuse to get out of Dodge.
Speaker 5: And excuse to go and.
Speaker 6: Sasquatch.
Speaker 3: No, that's a different stream.
Speaker 6: Well, but we can find it.
Speaker 3: We can multitask in our strangeness.
Speaker 5: We could interview Sasquatch about cattle mutilations.
Speaker 1: What do you think they came from?
Speaker 3: I know what he'd say, that's my mommy, it's my surrogate mother. All right. That's another story for another time to get into that. Yes, we'll get into that next next episode. But I hope you will stick with us. As you can tell, we're not like what you would call professional podcasters or even good podcast We're just a father son duo who loves adventure and we hope to have more listeners and episodes.
Speaker 6: At one point at.
Speaker 3: Some point right now, if you're listening and you're our listener, you are our first one.
Speaker 6: You're flilling our dreams as far as we know.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to us, you make us want to be happy. I'm pretty happy, pretty good life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyways, anyway, I hope you stick around and listen to our exploration of this crazy topic.
Speaker 3: And we're going to dive into the four major areas of weird cattle, strange cattle mutilations.
Speaker 5: And some more specific details on lots of details, actual incidences, and maybe some interviews.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we'll be accommodating and associating that with our website which is www astrangething dot com where you can find pictures and outtakes and other stuff. And also we hope you will consider supporting us. Now, this is our first episode. We're not set up with Patreon or anything like that, but we hope to be soon, and I hope you will decide to make our podcast a reality for generations to come.
Speaker 5: So we'll see you next week for a cold drink and some strange conversations.
Speaker 3: You think it will be next week, it could be like next in two weeks.
Speaker 5: So we'll see you next time for some cold drinks and some strange conversations.
Speaker 3: That's right, thanks for joining us day. This is Mike with a little housekeeping before I let you go. First off, shout out to Moby Quince. Thank you so much for the awesome soundtrack for a Strange Thing podcast. It's exactly what we were hoping for. And finally, one more quick disclaimer. We talk a little bit about drinking on the show. We have an occasional beer, maybe even a whiskey. We do our libations every time we kick off an investigation. But one thing we never do is we never drive drunk, and we do drink responsibly, and we encourage you to do the same. Until next time, Keep it Strange, We'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: Then, the County scut