Speaker 1: What Linchintago on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R R. Don't forget about the big job fair tomorrow. If you're looking for a change of scenery on the job front, good opportunity for to explore some new opportunities tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You see all that list of different places they're gonna be out there tomorrow, Everglades Equipment Group, Walt Disney's City of Orlando, Go work for.
Speaker 1: The city, pick a category, man. There's a job field representative there tomorrow at the Orlando Science Center from noon to four with free parking.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a good deal.
Speaker 1: You know, dress to impress, bring your resumes, and there's gonna be uh hiring recruiters on site, some you know, literally offering interviews on site.
Speaker 2: If you want to see the list I'm talking about and all the info for tomorrow's you have the times and info about the free parking fl jobs now dot Com tomorrow between what nooned for Yep, this can then be an employment party. That's what we're calling it. Is that what we're calling it, I'm gonna rename it. I don't know if sales like this, but it's an employment party.
Speaker 1: Sure, they appreciate you enhancing things over their taco Bob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did you searching for over.
Speaker 1: It's technical, behind the scenes stuff that I'm trying to make an adjustment to here.
Speaker 2: If you do this one so I can invent some more employment parties if you want me to know.
Speaker 1: It's a stall for a Now, let's begin with the headline of the week contender, shall we over in England? An interesting court case happening right now. The piano teacher poored bleach on partner and try to sever his penis after being refused sex. Whoa hold on piano? Worth the wait, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, piano teacher. I'm just gonna what I do now because it's too much to write down. These headlines are long. Piano teacher poored bleach por bleached. Partner is partner a man or a woman. She's a she and he's a he. Okay, I was just it's kind of a traditional thing they got going there. I wasn't sure, you know, because with a pianist and all that, it was just so piano teacher pored bleach on partner. I'm just living with that.
Speaker 1: We'll remember, tried to sever his penis after being refused sex. It was just this is just they're they're a couple, just a disagreement. She was feeling randy, as they say, over there, and he wasn't feeling it. And uh, were they in his flat or hers? I learned what a flat was a couple of years ago from Pat.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: They they lived together, so I guess it's their flat. They're flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if they have pets. Yeah, she's a nut job. I can see it in her eyes. He just held up a picture of her. You're calling crazy eyes. Well, I mean it helps that did She tried cutting his penis off too. You wake up and she flat out setting court.
Speaker 1: I wanted to harm his penis, but because he moved, I got his thigh instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't help you on the stand man in shert psycho music, Man, I told you I see it in the eyes. You wake up and she's doing that to you know, Bobbitt style, Lorena Bobbit back in the day.
Speaker 1: How long ago?
Speaker 2: You know Lorena Bobbit had to be twenty years ago, wasn't it easily? Yeah? For those that don't know are younger listeners, she was somebody who cut off her husband or yeah, it was husband's penis with it. I think it was John Bobbit. Was it with a butter knife? You need to how you know how folklore goes. It's like a fishing story.
Speaker 1: Hedge clippers, yeah, band saw Yeah, I edger with a dull blade. All right. From that, we go to this.
Speaker 3: Florida man. Fload of man, floating man. Got to be a flooding man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: It's actually a Florida woman and we need to welcome back to Florida woman's status. Repeat offender Chelsea White from Saint Lucie County Fort Pierce represent baby.
Speaker 2: All right, what's Chelsea doing?
Speaker 1: Chelsea has once again made Florida woman's status for the second time in two years, being arrested for the same thing with the same guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, sidewalk sex.
Speaker 1: Dildo battery. Dildo battery is what it boils down to here. The dildo, the dildo belonging to her boyfriend, which she used to beat him with.
Speaker 2: You got yeah, probably because she found it and goes, what are you doing this thing?
Speaker 1: Would have thought everybody involved would have learned their lesson the first time around.
Speaker 2: You you just had to get back together. Come on, you got one of them?
Speaker 1: Do I have a dildo?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to watch your facial reaction, Taco Bob, God, I wish this was on Facebook Live like it used to be wonderful.
Speaker 1: How long have you known me now?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: We've worked together? What twenty seven years? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who's counting? Haven't you learned something on this show? Don't ask questions that you already know the answer to.
Speaker 2: But sometimes you just have to, you know, just like in their relationship, you have to do strange things like beat the hell out of each other with dildo in our relationship of being, you know, doing a show this long, I ask a question like that just to see your facial reaction. That's it. A sheer bit of pleasure for me to watch this, much as a dildo would provide pleasure for an individual. I just want to see the reaction of are you out of here? F and mind Bob? Then I go, dude, whatever, man, I'll see you at the employment party. Hey, I did a little tracking while we were talking about somebody beating up their their lover or the dog or yea for the second time, by the way, and I saw last week's headline of the week. I was comparing, you know, comparing contrast, like they say in school. So today's was the piano teacher pouring bleach on lover and then wanting to cut his penis off. How does that compare with man had bad breath for three days because he ingested a cockroach. I think I'd rather have a penis cutoff attempt than that cockroach. Still, I mean, they're both evolved cockroaches, you know, But which one you gown which is worse? I know it's headline of the week, not the month, But.
Speaker 1: I think they each have their own qualities, respective of course, and they fall in different weeks, so they're really technically not in competition. I probably the penis.
Speaker 2: One John Wayne and Lorrain and Bobbitt Pat you ready for this? My god? Ninety three? Yeah, thirty one years ago, as somebody said, with her teeth, and I don't think so. I think it was with a knife.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's check in and see what's going on over on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Oh, could we not?
Speaker 1: They're eating dirt? Now, they're eating dirt on TikTok Taco Bob, I have this story on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what parents used to do to, you know, make sure the kids don't worry about germs. Just go eat some dirt.
Speaker 1: They're eating biodynamic soil in the form of clay and other types of earthy materials. In the thought process that the minerals are good for you. But health experts obviously are saying, hold on a second, just because it's being sold on edsy and eBay doesn't mean that it isn't loaded with chemicals rocks and rusty nails and such.
Speaker 2: And the tiepods weren't good for you either, Okay.
Speaker 1: And listen, I really don't want to throw a whole wet blanket on your dirt creating mud here. But if this indeed were valid here, the world hunger problem would be solved with this answer.
Speaker 2: That I was just trying to get people jobs. Earlier in the show, You're solved in the World hunger, hey man, look at me, Look at me, and it's early Linten Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app. All right, Mills