Speaker 1: Quick wit and whin.
Speaker 2: I'll show you gone roup ahead, except with sweet pursuing it. Donld out Shaw shank through the sewer, Kid, Now what chilling at the eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three clock on the doc. Got a habit for my house a goat status. How it's starting to get crabbit shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Tune in, so out, crank it up, Pete the habit I.
Speaker 3: Hang out with.
Speaker 4: Rocking on the Lady, Kristine, Lady, you are listening to the dumbest show on the radio.
Speaker 3: Ben Rogers, Jeff skin Wade, Christina Carey, little Baby corn Ray, Cornbread Ray.
Speaker 4: I like corner Ray corn Ray.
Speaker 3: Uh, probably enjoy Voatmel Pizza and Kevin Turner from Only Uh look I want I'm a little distracted. Are you guys following this ric flair news?
Speaker 4: I know I needn't follow it?
Speaker 3: Is it on a your I was just about to launch into the Mavericks beating Sacramento. Uh, but then I saw this from Barstool Sports in Mike Leach allegedly once had to be talked out of putting a little person in the backfield.
Speaker 4: And throwing.
Speaker 3: And throwing him over the line of scrimmage and short short yardage situations.
Speaker 4: The greatest story of alt that's a real headline.
Speaker 5: That's so good.
Speaker 3: Look at the picture they put michae Leach and the coaching and then there's a little person in a football uniform.
Speaker 4: I believe this to be.
Speaker 3: True one hundred percent. I think it's genius. And I think one of the things he's thinking about. He's thinking about remember the story I don't know it is in the thirties or whatever when they put that little person up to bat and he couldn't find the strike zone. Yes, it's the same concept. Hey, this is real specific situation. It's kind of like the Toush push. Right, it's real specific. We neat short yardage.
Speaker 4: You're you're okay, why wouldn't it be allowed?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: I think the only thing I can think of is you can't run and put your foot on the back of a defensive lineman and launch yourself to block kicks.
Speaker 4: Does it fall into that? Cagy No, That's why he was like just saying, you'd like grab him and throw him over like you slingshot. Yeah, slingshot him over that. The Cardinals kind of already try that with Kylier Murray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's very similar. Anyways, I thought you guys would want to know that. Yes, okay, thank you, that's all I want to know. They're kung to play the Dwarf Toss. So last night, man, it was. It was an awesome win for the Dallas Mavericks. They went in their playing game against Sacramento, they go on the road, they seem to find solace and being on the road a little bit more peaceful for them to be on the road right now with everything that they have going on. But I'll be damned if they didn't go out and smash that ass and win that game. And man, I got to tell you, it's something that I needed personally good. And I posted about this. I was like, man, I did not see this coming. I thought the MAVs were likely drained emotionally. Although the fan base might be exhausted, clearly the players still have something left in the tank and this has been quite impressive. I was tweeting that during the game. I definitely underestimated their result. When we did that kind of that mix up podcast that we did.
Speaker 4: Would take that with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Followell had his follow well four pack and one of the things. His question was who gets up more for this game? And I brought up I thought the Mavericks may be empty. They may not have any left. They may be gassed. Yeah, they may not have anything else to play for them. That balloon may have popped with the Lucas stuff, and then the press conference the day before. They may be just gassed and ready to move forward.
Speaker 1: And I was wrong.
Speaker 3: I want to give Jason. Look, you got to give the players credit. But I heard Klay Thompson about this. You got to give Jason Kidd so much credit for keeping these guys focus with the I on the prize and staying you know, this is such a tough task. You guys realize no ten seed has ever made it past. I don't think a ten seed's ever made it into the playoffs happened yet, my cause you gotta win two. It's yeah, you gotta win. I don't think it's happened. I think Miami got in is a nine, but I don't think a ten, which means you go on the road for both games. Miami got in as a nine, and by the way, Miami's a ten and they're they're mixed right now. So it's just man, give them their credit. There's a lot of other things that we can chat about. You want to keep this conversation going, yeah, I want to keep it going because I told somebody on social media to eat a bag of dongs.
Speaker 1: Oh I like it?
Speaker 4: Were they?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ding dongs? Yeah, of course it's what It's a yummy snack. And so I explain why I said that in less than four minutes. So don't go anywhere, all right, It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. The Mavericks hit fourteen of twenty eight threes last night, fifty percent of their threes. They had big games from Anthony Davis and Klay tom two guys on the roster who have won NBA championships. Combined, those guys gave the Mavericks fifty points and fourteen rebounds between those two guys, and they both shot really well from three. Clay was five of seven and Anthony Davis was three of six from three. So the Mavericks win one twenty to one oh six. They advanced to Memphis, who they will play tomorrow night. You can hear it right here on the Eagle and the game unfolded in a way that led to Ben telling someone to eat a bag of these.
Speaker 4: Well, I was I didn't know how I was going to feel watch of the game, but I ended up.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been heartbroken over this Luca thing, and I didn't even know if I wanted to root for the MAVs. And as soon as the game started, that flew out the window, and I was rooting for the MAVs because that's what I've done my entire life. And so it was a pretty special night, Like I really savored the win. It meant a lot. I don't know, it helped me heal a little bit. I'm not saying it'll ever change the way I feel about the trade, but I felt good. It reminded me that I'm a MAVs fan, and so I posted something positive about the Mavericks. How dare you guy Owens sausage eight nine, seven sixty five?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's legit.
Speaker 3: He he said, you can't be mister Debbie Downer leading up to the game and then act like you're a m ff l er. Yep, keep the negativity as the MAVs don't need it. So I was trying to farerow what he's saying. I think he was saying, the MAVs don't need your positivity because because much other positivity. Yeah, and I'm like, they're drowning in positivity these guys.
Speaker 4: I said, breaking news.
Speaker 3: A guy with five numbers in his Twitter handle has let me know that only MAVs fans who fully supported the Luca trade can enjoy the play and win. H.
Speaker 4: This is very good to know.
Speaker 3: I feared that it might be an incredibly complex situation, but now to learn through Owen eight nine seven six five's infinite.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I said the name wrong. I said, you got me? Sorry about that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Owens eight nine seven six five. Don't tell me how to feel. I'm in a glass case of Ah. Hey man, everybody's on edge. Last night, out of nowhere, Harlea Bob started yelling at me on Twitter for yeah what.
Speaker 4: Pore Uh time to go enjoys soccer and go away.
Speaker 5: Uh h.
Speaker 3: So there is our friends. We're ben and I are friends with Jason Gallagher, Like that's a guy that we know and love.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And him and another guy that I'm friends with through uh just mass media sou His name is Josh Bo. He writes from avas moneyball. He was talking about, Man, I just wish people would quit saying, you know that it's hard on these players. I haven't seen anybody booing the players, And Jason Gallagher's like, yeah, I know, right, I mean I've been there. It's been positive, and I'm like, I kind of comment was like, guys, you think Max Christie enjoyed having fire And I mean I'm paraphrasing, but I was like, I'm telling you from personal experience, the players do not feel your support.
Speaker 4: You can tell yourself they are, I said, but.
Speaker 3: If you if you're feeling negative and you go out there and you spray ask on everything, there's going to be unintended consequences where some people that you probably like are getting s on them. So I'm just trying to say, I don't think you should lie to yourself about that. I didn't tell anybody to stop saying fire and eco. I didn't tell anybody how to cheer, but that's the way people took it. And so horror of Bob came in with your something about you would never cut it in Europe, you know, And I'm like, oh, where they yell racist things at soccer players? And then I'm sitting there thinking, I don't want to really get into horrlea Bob's situation because I've known him, you know, for a long time. I have no desire to disrespect him online. You know, that's fine. We can disagree about things. But my whole point about all this is you can do whatever you want, you know, cheer however you want. But what I'm saying is is when you go in there and you chant fire Nico while other people are trying to do their jobs, including the players that are here, then you are affecting them. You can lie to yourself and say that you're not, but you are, and it's okay.
Speaker 4: Keep doing it.
Speaker 3: If you don't care about those ramifications, do whatever you want, but don't pretend like, oh, the players are getting support. That's why Klay Thompson said last night it was nice to get out on the road so you could be in a positive experience for.
Speaker 4: A playoff game. Think about what he's saying. PJ.
Speaker 3: Washington went public and said, please stop chanting this. He asked the public, if you are a fan, please stop doing this. So if you're doing it, don't lie to yourself and say that it's not impacting the players.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it is.
Speaker 3: I'm down with that, I understand that, but it's the organization's fault, not the fans fault. I agree, but I didn't say it was the fans fault. I'm just saying, if you do this, this is what's happening. Yeah, this is what happens when your organization does what they did. And so it's nothing but negativity for everybody involved. And I don't know how to get past it. I don't know how to move on, but I think it'll get easier in time, and it'll be easier if they're competitive, and that's what they were last night. Man, it was awesome. It was a huge win for the Mavericks. So they go off tomorrow night. Tomorrow night they play the Grizzlies and Job might not play, or is he? So he hurt his ankle early fourth quarter against Golden State and was out for I don't know, seven minutes or so, and then came back and played at the end of that game. But you know, whenever you turn your ankle, it's always worse the next day. So I was sitting there watching that going he may not be available on Friday.
Speaker 4: I've not seen.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's been ruled out, but it certainly I bet he gives.
Speaker 4: It a go for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, the back half of three o'clock hour today is all about space the next Frontier. We've got a new report about alien life, and Gail King claps back at space aiters. That's all coming away next right here on the Eagle. This has been in Skin Show, local homegrown homeboys. Skin and I known each other since nineteen eighty two. Christina Kray, Cornbread Ray and Kevin kt Turner all hands on deck today and happy to be a part of your daily routine. This is going to be very science filled. We've got a new report about alien life that's coming up in just a few moments.
Speaker 4: Right now, it's time for.
Speaker 2: This juicys hot.
Speaker 4: Guys, every come stay on top in the woods shovel before we get into more commotion from the space gals.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: I would like to say Weezer's got a movie in the works, so it's interesting and.
Speaker 4: Uh is it a is it like a detective story? We don't really know yet.
Speaker 5: I also looked for updates on last week's story of Weezer's bass player's wife, who was shot by the police during a hit and run situation where the hit and run suspects ran into a yard and she just happened to have a gun while she was in her yard and didn't put the gun down.
Speaker 4: I do yard work with a gun.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 4: Talk about a story getting covered up by Weezer bucks.
Speaker 8: Well, this Weezer movie, it's supposed to be like documentary slash action film.
Speaker 4: Part me was like, what she accidentally, you know, in a scene and just forgot. I don't know. That's a great way to promote the movie. But I couldn't find anything on that. So nothing has come out since she got shot, not one thing. Do we know if that was real?
Speaker 5: I mean it's real because she was on the ground. I did get Well, it's a post helicopter footage of.
Speaker 4: Her on the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you're Wheezer, you can rent a helicopter. Is it possible that was all fake?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: See saying so, But there's police footage, right, is there? I don't know. Kevin's one who made the story.
Speaker 5: KTLA, the news channel in La, the helicopter have have her on the ground of her driveway bleeding.
Speaker 4: KTLA conveniently named Yes Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: He's in on it, look like yeah. I don't know, man, Why wouldn't we hear anything else about this? I mean, did they would and play Weezer? They wouldn't played coach Ella on Saturday, No mention, not a big deal. They talked about the movie. Uh so, he said to the crowd at Coachella. We've been busy making the Weezer movie the last couple of weeks. But when Coachella called us up, we said, heck, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: That's all. But there's a filmed merchandise signing coming up on April twenty. First. I don't know what that means. What's a filmed merchandise signing. It's like they signed merchandise and they film it. Fans can participate if they're willing to sign an NDA.
Speaker 3: And wait for a long time. Man, there's something about this. I remember I tested this theory. If you just say you're making a movie, it builds excitement like a relay race, you know, like they get Grego fired up. Like if you I mentioned that about the Freak, We're going to make a freak movie and then didn't do anything about it. And every once while someone goes, hey, you're still making that freak movie. See yeah, man, and with no details.
Speaker 4: You know what. My daughter's like, Dad, are you doing a movie?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is an air of excitement. It's in development a costume World productions.
Speaker 3: H The the visuals that went along with their last concert were amazing blue thing, right, what's that blue?
Speaker 4: Was it all blue?
Speaker 5: Or thirty year anniversary of the Blue album? So they had a big blue album, played it straight through and had a whole.
Speaker 4: They had like a shuttle like the spaceship and everything. They went into outer space and they had to go to this planet and it was really great. They're so great, all right.
Speaker 5: Gail King, if she's not a household name to the Eagle Rock audience, it wouldn't be surprised. But she does host CBS This Morning, the CBS version of The Today Show or Good Morning America, and she.
Speaker 4: And Katie Perry and Jeff Bezos's wife all.
Speaker 5: Loaded up the Penis rocket and went up there for eleven minutes and went to space. Now whatever you think that is space, whatever you think they did it, it happened. Okay, many people we think it didn't have It absolutely happened. But you had Olivia Munn and others. Emily Ratitulikowski, she was going in on just talking and posting pictures of herself.
Speaker 4: I'm interested in hanging in there. I'm interested in her work.
Speaker 5: So Gail King gets back down on ground here on Earth and she's like, haters, you're coming at us, watch this, Oh, here we go.
Speaker 4: They resent that people are calling it a ride.
Speaker 9: We duplicated the trajectory of Alan Shepherd's flight back in the day.
Speaker 4: No one called that a ride. A ride sounds frivolous, it sounds insignificant. This was a bona fide flight. So you know, I say, have you been to space?
Speaker 7: Have you seen what Blue Origin does to get these machines up, get them up and get them down with the precision that they do.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, they are haters. There's always going.
Speaker 5: To be haters, she said Boner fid Right. Yeah, so we got a little cat fight continuing on.
Speaker 1: And I like this.
Speaker 4: I like these gals going at each other in the media.
Speaker 3: I love this, kind of like Emmanuel in space. Okay, keep going based on spaceship. Yeah, you know, it's a shape like a dong. It doesn't have to be shaped like that. I've seen so many movies and TV shows about space. Never have I seen a spaceship shaped like a dog until now. How was uh the Emmanuel series?
Speaker 4: I know that was one of them. Was in space? Incredible?
Speaker 3: She was she was exploring. But did they did they do at the circus at the hardware store? Where the Manuel at the hardware store? I mean, because the Emmanuel had many there are many movies.
Speaker 4: Where does this go? She's an astrona? Well, she wasn't in that one? In space Bro, it was the earnest movies of was it was like Media and Emmanuel in Earnest. Yeah, Ernest goes to jail.
Speaker 6: Did they do?
Speaker 4: Manuel goes to jail? Manuel went to space? Bro, that's what she did. I bet Media went to space. Let's see Emmanuel. Let's just check this out on IMDb.
Speaker 3: Did you ever end up watching Barberella the original? I stumbled across it at one time, but I didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 3: The premise is that they no longer have sex, and so when she goes to her spaceship crashes on this planet and this guy helps her find her spaceship, She's like, how can I pay you back?
Speaker 4: Well, I would like to.
Speaker 3: Have sex with you. I mean that's what the guy said. Yes, it's amazing, dude. And it's Jane Fonda in her pure late sixties smoke show form.
Speaker 4: Did she very realistic? Yeah, it's great. Did she use the currency? She did?
Speaker 3: Okay, and then she seemed really pleased after the transaction. Did you guys know they made an Emmanuel movie in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: Who's in it?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Lisa and no the original? No mean Merlan, you got him real sharp.
Speaker 5: In search of a lost pleasure, a Manuel travels alone to Hong Kong I'm sorry, Hong Kong on a business mission.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the vibrant and sensual global city. She indulges in intens encounters and new experiences.
Speaker 4: Oh, she always indulges. What is a vibrator city? Vibrant city? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Different?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Oh, here's the first review, disgrace to the Great Emmanuel franchise.
Speaker 4: Oh that Ben Rogers.
Speaker 5: Wow, Ben is not happy with this. I'm happy the franchise have been rebooted. Can they hand it back into the hands of a.
Speaker 4: Man that's just me?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, grading out a restaurant and a Manuel in space just out there Google reviewing things.
Speaker 4: You're just mad because a woman directed the new Emanuel movie dumbs Down one and a half stars. Let the guys back in, Heorge make it masculine. I don't need her POV. I don't want that, honest, why is it looking at me?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: There you have it, some of the most important space news you'll ever get. Tel Next so.
Speaker 3: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We like to give tickets away. We got tickets for Pantera. They're coming to do Ski's Pavilion, and we're gonna give away tickets right now. The first person using the iHeart app talkback feature that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and what person did we just say clapped back at all the haters on them going into space? There is a specific lady we just played our audio. Katie just played it right there before Danzig. If you were listening, you know, the first person that can tell us who that lady was that clap back You're gonna win those tickets to go see Pantera. And I believe that lady is going to be opening up for Pantera.
Speaker 5: That it's really the first time that Lady and Pantera have ever been mentioned together together.
Speaker 3: So anyways, good luck everybody. I hope you'll win them tickets. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: It's down for science.
Speaker 11: Son.
Speaker 5: So this story is a little confusing, and it's confusing not so much because of what is said, although we can discuss that in a minute. Yep, it's surely who was giving it. That kind of threw me for a bit of a curve. So here we go and be see the Today Show.
Speaker 10: Scientists have discovered the strongest evidence she had of possible life beyond our Wait, it's.
Speaker 4: What's he doing.
Speaker 5: He's just sitting in there being the news headline guy. It's not next it's not football season right now. He needs some opportunities. NBC is like, we're gonna need you to wear a few more hats, buddy. We gave you a lot of money to leave ESPN.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: That's that was still the worst ending to anything ever is when at the end of the Olympics they just put Tarico and fallon up there.
Speaker 5: To kill time for two hours. Had no chemistry. Oh different outlook on life. Oh god, it was brutal.
Speaker 10: Scientists have discovered the strongest evidence she had of possible life beyond our Solar system. Researchers using the James Webb Space Telescope say they have detected in a distant planets atmosphere two gases that are generated on Earth by living organisms. This suggests that distant planet may be teeming with microbial life. While more research is needed, scientists say, here's the headline, these are the first hints of an alien world that is possibly inhabited.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 9: Okay with posting science.
Speaker 4: We'll see where they go. Exactly exactly, Okay, good chemistry there? Did he say microbile? Is that a word? Microbial? Microbial?
Speaker 1: Maam?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 4: So it's Tariko who ends up letting us know.
Speaker 5: Tariko is the guy, the guy who does Sunday Night football with Collins Worth and his big girls.
Speaker 4: Collins was like, how young is that alien? You know what my first response is to this?
Speaker 1: Duh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's some gas out there in the universe that looks like it may have somebody to do to some microbes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, Well, I did think it's important that we get Savannah Guthrie's opinion on this.
Speaker 4: First hints of an alien world that is possibly inhabited.
Speaker 9: I don't know how to feel about that. Okay, with posting science.
Speaker 4: We'll see where they go exactly right, exactly.
Speaker 5: And then Tariko takes his things, puts his head down on, walks out the door into Times score.
Speaker 4: Do they keep us posted science?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Science?
Speaker 3: Okay, keep us posted science. That's a great way to end this segment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keep us posted science. I like her, I like her leathery Demi Moore voice, Can I hear that again?
Speaker 9: I don't know how to feel about that. Okay, keep us posting science.
Speaker 4: We'll see where they go exactly exactly. I don't know if that's good chemistry.
Speaker 5: Now there's a part of the story though, where he's just going on and on using big words, where you're gonna hear her go.
Speaker 4: So she wakes up from her nap after this.
Speaker 10: Say they have detected in a distant planet's atmosphere two gases that are generated on Earth by living organisms. This suggests the distant planet may be teeming with microbial life. While more research is needed, scientist say.
Speaker 4: Okay, does she know some guy named microbio? Maybe teeming with microbial life?
Speaker 10: While more research is needed, scientist say, a bad day with micro first hints of an alien world.
Speaker 4: That is possibly inhabited.
Speaker 9: I don't know how to feel about that. Okay, keep us posting science.
Speaker 4: We'll see where they go.
Speaker 5: Exactly posted science. It would have been great if we had had a Nate Newton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there it is.
Speaker 1: It's down for science.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is closing show also incredible.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 3: You can only get stuff like that on the Ben and Skin Show. All right, coming up next, we got a news quickie. All Kat told us is that it's a story that involves an OnlyFans model, and then we just said we're in. We don't even need to know the rest of the story. So that's coming up next. All right, Thanks for making the Ben and Skin Show part of your daily routine. We greatly appreciate that. It's an honor. We enjoy it very much. You are listening to the dumbest show in America, so that says something about you as well. We'd like to take a minute to give a special thank you to our partners at Prize Picks. They do a great job and they just make it so much fun to enjoy sports. So whether you're watching baseball, what you can actually going to Prize Picks if you can just you know, decide if you pick more or less on at least two players for a shot to win up to a thousand times your cash.
Speaker 4: And it makes watching sports even more fun.
Speaker 3: And you can combine your favorite baseball players with players from basketball, hockey, e sports and much more. And we're just grateful for the partnership just one of This isn't an ad or anything. Just want to say thank you to our friends at Prize Picks.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You are awesome. But right now, stop for this.
Speaker 1: Give me that news quickie.
Speaker 6: Loo.
Speaker 5: If we're not going to keep shame on this show, it's not something we would do. Everyone's got their thing and unless it's illegal, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: Have your think. What's the most questionable thing you've ever done sexually? Kevin? That's a great question. And I would like to yield my time to the senator from Nebraska.
Speaker 5: Kelly Tedford is a twenty four year old OnlyFans and model, and I guess Field so far too young?
Speaker 4: Okay, what'd you call that? Christina the sweet spot?
Speaker 6: Everyone else got quiet? He just said too young. Her brain is almost fully developed.
Speaker 4: Depends on how many substances she's abused. Yeah, we'll see if we can get you guys in on this here in a second, I like more miles on the odometer. Yeah. Twenty four year old Only Fans model Kelly.
Speaker 5: Uht's tell her name on Only Fans. For fifteen dollars a month, you could subscribe to her page, and she's described on her page as a submissive pixie who is fetish slash kink friendly.
Speaker 4: That's Kat's thing.
Speaker 5: And then in parentheses it says extremes too, which, well, this sounds like euphoria.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, tell me I'm disgusseday. Now she was not a pixie though, No, No, she was more like a nose tackle. Was submissive nose tackle?
Speaker 3: What if the Cowboys droped of a submissive nose tax emissive three technique?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: The doubles team prone to get pushed out of the pocket.
Speaker 5: Kelly here, twenty four OnlyFans model recently arrested at a New Hampshire grocery store. Now, I know you're probably thinking too much produce.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was going through all of them, which one like mellon candalope banana.
Speaker 5: I was thinking cucumbers. I was the cucumbers at plants melon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know what she's doing for jugs.
Speaker 8: She said she's into everything. She's submissive exactly extremes.
Speaker 4: Ben, see what I can do with this melon.
Speaker 5: A resident in a New Hampshire grocery store, and the police report it says, quote for quote, sprang her urine on more than fifteen hundred dollars worth of merchandise.
Speaker 4: Oh that is discussing, hold on how old was the urine? It was fresh?
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh.
Speaker 5: She's now been hit with five more criminal counts because it looks like she went on a bit of a spree.
Speaker 4: Here she spray.
Speaker 5: Five Kelly Tedford scary like a ted tug and then Ford. She's also been accused of damaging an assortment of items at a Marriott, where she urinated into a hotel room's air conditioner unit. Oh my god, also whizzed on the comforter and the curtains. But she's doing this for money on her only fans page. Then she also had that Marriott did an upper decker.
Speaker 4: Oh no, is she able to crawl up on top of stuff or can she project?
Speaker 5: Oh man, well for the upper decker, I don't think you need to project well. I say, put her under the jail, under the jail.
Speaker 3: I've had some research, jail, I've had some time to do research, and I find her guilty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, throw the book at her. Have you seen her picture, Kevin?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's as bad as Ben saying, Oh okay, well, I guess the mugshot is poor gal. She wasn't dulled up for only fans on her mud. She was not dulled up on her Mugugh. She doesn't need to be out there committing crimes.
Speaker 4: Right, like, don't do that stuff. Some videos of her remain online.
Speaker 5: According to this article I read in The Smoking Gun, one clip showed her urinating on new garments in a clothing store changing room.
Speaker 4: When she's doing this for money? So who it's not her? Who are the sickos paying her fifteen dollars? She doesn't have to do it?
Speaker 3: Well, you said it was a good price, which is how you found it. Fifteen would be a pretty good deal.
Speaker 4: Also side, I think.
Speaker 8: There's a Black Mirror episode that kind of not really makes fun of this, but people doing stupid things for money online.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I'm scared to watch that show. It's not bad, it's really good, But this one is tough, but all the other ones are just okay, intriguing. They make you think.
Speaker 1: Ye's good. Good?
Speaker 3: Really again, what were you searching to find her? It just came up on my news batch. Yeah, just the algorithm.
Speaker 4: Kevin will like this. You're in produce. Good job, Kevin. Yeah, there you go. There's Kevin Turner reporting from around the world.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, in less than four minutes, we go around the sports. How can the Ben In Skin Show hijack the Cowboys Draft?
Speaker 4: We think we know.
Speaker 3: We'll discuss next. It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 4: You know you heard us talk about it so many times. Have you tried it yet? You need to? It's hur Toto Barbecue, Oh my god, is so good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's an eight one seven staple, just legendary out there, eventually ending up out at Globe Life. They have two different locations inside Globe Life and then brick and mortars at Arlington, Fort Worth and Mansfield. But now they have the new location at the Farmers Market. So yes, they're in the two one four as well known for their mexecue that the Dallas Armor's Market location has a badass bar like I mean, the food's incredible. You'd go there, but really cool just to go hang at the bar. Lots of great beers on tap, including Rollertown Beer Works. We're proud of that. That's mine and Bennie's Brewery up there in Solina. But go get this take on Mexicu. It's incredible. You will not be disappointed. It's so good.
Speaker 4: That is her Totto Barbecue. Right now, it's time for this. Now it's cool around the sports.
Speaker 1: K t FU tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 4: Ye do I do? So we learned today. I learned today when I walked in from Big Ben. We have Big Ben, Hey, Big Ben.
Speaker 5: We have a chance to influence the Dallas Cowboys draft plans one week from today.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is huge.
Speaker 3: It was just announced that Travis Frederick is going to pick for the Dallas Cowboys. He's gonna walk to the podium at the NFL Draft and say, with the whatever pick forty fourth pick in the second round of the NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select, So Travis Freddick will do that for the second and third rounds.
Speaker 5: So Friday, NFL Draft, Yeah, Friday night, pick forty four and pick seventy six. Okay, what happens if they trade those picks?
Speaker 3: Woh, yeah, he has to go like be a part of another organization because he is uh. I guess I could let the cat out of the bag. He's coming to UH sumo wrestling at Rollertown, all right, So I don't know if he's going to wrestle a sumo wrestler.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine what that would be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I bet he would kick their ass. I heard he was just going to pick fights in the parking lot, all right, or maybe he couldn't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not trained in that. He's trained as one of the greatest NFL linemen ever. I think he's trained in everything. He's trained in everything too. That's pretty good. But I bet some of those sumo guys would like the opportunity he's retired though. Think about this, What would happen if a guy really did go rogue and may whatever pick he wanted to? Okay, so that's what I'm thinking, Like the cowboys will say, now, Travis, well, what will they say to him?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Will they should be a part of the organization? I could say, Man, who might they pick? In the second four or five needs that we got here. Let's running back.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So let's say that they take a receiver with their first pick in the second round.
Speaker 4: We know they need a running back. That's probably the best place to take a running back. But think about that.
Speaker 3: There's no lay Travis is going to go up there and say the name of an Ohio State player. I have both Ohio State running backs, right, So if they send him up to the podium and he's gonna and they are gonna make a bad pick. This is the most likely we've ever been to influence the Cowboys draft. Right, Like, that's our good friend, that's our business partner, right Like we can just say, hey, dude, make sure when you go. Like it would cost him his relationship with the Cowboys. He didn't care anymore. But and he wouldn't get to pick the third round pick, right, But we can probably get whoever we want in the second round. That's a way to cut out early, is to not do right. What if he went up there and since he is so into Wisconsin, he redrafted That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: He's gonna just draft Wisconsin Badger players that shouldn't be going until the second round.
Speaker 4: Uh, No, I think it's it's very good. Wise you have to do both. Usually they split it up. They give Drew.
Speaker 3: I reached out to him and I was like, man, I just heard you're doing the picks in the second third round. He goes, Man, A bunch of people have reached out to me about this. I don't know why people are like asking me about this. I've already done it before.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, really he did it? He goes, Yeah, I drafted Michael Gallup. I didn't remember that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that, but this time though, sign Gallup because this time so I was fascinated by that.
Speaker 4: And dude, I actually I was driving around this morning. I can't find it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't I was driving around this morning. Why would anyone claim to have drafted Michael Gallup if they didn't take a good prank on everyone though, That is a great lie. No one's gonna like, yeah, man, I was responsible for drafting Michael Gallop.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I was driving around today and I was listening to one oh five to three the Fan, and I heard them talking about Travis because they were talking about Zach Martin and they were talking about Tyron because Tyron retired, and they apparently at the press conference, Brad Sham put Jerry Jones for the Zach Martin retirement press conference, put him on the spot and said, Hey, are you willing to say that Zach Martin's for sure going in the Ring of Honor? And I was told that Jerry said, yeah, I will tell you that he is going in the Ring of Honor for sure, which is unprecedented before he even goes into the Hall of Fame. Because there's talk that Zach will go into the Hall of Fame. So Travis didn't play as long. Tyron wasn't quite at the same level as Zach, but all three of those guys were really good, and so they were talking about on the fan. They were like, Okay, Zach Martin will go in the Ring of Honor? Will Tyron, Will Will Travis and Will Tony Romo and Doug Free.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would just like to say this our dear friend, Travis Frederick, our business partner, guy who's had our backs. I say, he's in the Ring of Honor. Ah, I think I have a question. Yeah, shoot, shoot, is Stepnoskian all right?
Speaker 4: Coming up next?
Speaker 3: We make Kat and Skin explain why they're not putting Travis Frederick in the ring of what I am okay, you are okay, he's going with step Okay coming up next to the audio bubble today, do not miss this. It's gonna be awesome. We promise it's next. Oh yes, rocking Dallas Forworth. Thanks for rolling with us today. We've got the Today game coming up. We've got Skin's banned in the Dallas Morning News. We have one hundred and six year old lady that's out there talking trash, and we got to get back into that MAVs win over the Kings. All that is coming your way before we get out of here today on a Thursday.
Speaker 4: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I found this because I don't watch a lot of Orioles games, But the Orioles color commentator is Jim Palmer, their old picture from way back in the day. My guy, they're play by play guy is not former Rangers picture, but it's a guy named Kevin Brown.
Speaker 4: He's a younger fellaw. So you got the.
Speaker 5: Younger kind of new guy to broadcasting, and then you got Jim Palmer, the old savvy Vett.
Speaker 4: I miss him.
Speaker 5: Baltimore a big food town, right, A lot of crabs and stuff like that. But surely you've had a chicken wing. Jim Palmer has not.
Speaker 4: I don't believe this, and the play by play guy can't handle this.
Speaker 1: You know, I never had a wing ever? What do you mean You've never had never ever had a wing? You've never had Wait a minute.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just never had You've never had a chicken wing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Like, why what I?
Speaker 1: Why would you have skin and stuff?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots of things have skit, but I don't eat skin.
Speaker 5: Now and now it's turned into a thing where you just think about our show and the future drops that are possible here.
Speaker 1: Never had a chicken wing?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Like, why what I? Why would you have skin and stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots of things have skin, but I don't eat skin.
Speaker 4: Apples have skin.
Speaker 1: You've never had a single chicken wring?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I never thought about having.
Speaker 4: That is staggering. So what kind of chicken do you?
Speaker 1: White puss?
Speaker 4: What about like my chickchicken?
Speaker 1: Beleave fried chicken? They never had fried chicken? Never what I've taken the crust off?
Speaker 7: And what is this?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: You've taken the crust off, so you're losing the frying.
Speaker 4: Part of the fried chicken.
Speaker 1: Well that's what chicken tenders. Yeah, all right, but that's not a chicken wing.
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm Have you ever turned down the opportunity.
Speaker 1: To have a chicken wing? No, I just choose not even to think of ever having one.
Speaker 4: What opportunity that's going on?
Speaker 3: I think we I think it went to an entire at bat without acknowledging who was playing.
Speaker 4: They ignored the game. It was six to one. And know how baseball is, this could.
Speaker 3: Really help baseball non secuitar conversations happening while the action is. The action's just there and you watch them, it's a whole other conversation. Or the radio just no updates at all.
Speaker 4: I mean, what in the world, though, how have you never had a chicken wing?
Speaker 3: That's strange, all right, I immediately find it to be not believable. However, right, he does indicate a strong dislike for eating skin, and so he's thinking of the skin of the chicken, and he wouldn't even eat fried chicken.
Speaker 4: He tore off like the krusty part. So the fried part.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because even if you tear off that that's still fried chicken. Like the chicken was fried, he didn't eat the skin. Yeah, that he's gotten a version of that. But he's okay with eating apples.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 5: That's the That's so where chicken wings popular in the seventies, that's my That's where I ended up thinking.
Speaker 4: Here, it's just an old guy with the take.
Speaker 3: I was a kid in the seventies, fily macaroni, cheese, pizza, and tacos.
Speaker 4: I think Pluckers invented the chicken wing. I mean, we had a wing renaissance right now that that we just.
Speaker 3: I remember fried chicken places of course, churches and stuff like that, but it was yeah, and you could get like a drumstick.
Speaker 4: But I don't remember little wings.
Speaker 3: I kind of I can kind of see someone not being down with I mean, I think a fried chicken is Southern cuisine, right, and so maybe he never really threw down in the South. And I don't know, like, I think it's kind of a novelty to have fried chicken. Well, no, Ben's right, there's fast food places everywhere.
Speaker 5: If Jim Palmer is from, like's where's he from?
Speaker 4: New York? Dangs. Maybe there's no way though, there's no way.
Speaker 3: You've gone to see peace life, the Chicken Wing, the Buffalo Wings.
Speaker 4: That's from upstate New York. It's a thing up there. Yeah, in Buffalo. Yeah, I mean remember when it's weird.
Speaker 3: Remember when we had Moose on and Moose was like had the entire history of the Buffalo Wings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, could talk about it for hours. I'll show up the Pluckers and hang out with you guys. Yeah, can have wings.
Speaker 3: God, that friendship fell apart, man, I wonder why, Ben, Yeah, well fell apart without a talent fee. Well maybe, yeah, we couldn't buy this friendship anymore. All right, coming up next to the Today Game, this is less than four minutes.
Speaker 4: Who will win the Today Game? Stick around and find out?
Speaker 3: All right, it's the Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. We got lots of good stuff coming up in the five o'clock hour, Do not miss five point fifteen. Kat's got some really funny audio from us, and you love it when a one hundred and six year old woman is talking that smack, You are going to really enjoy that. But right now, it's time for this.
Speaker 4: It's time I'm to play the Today game. It's a game.
Speaker 1: It's Tonic Today. Let's go take it away, you jack wagons.
Speaker 3: Ah, Yes, it is time to play the Today game for today, April seventeenth.
Speaker 4: We'll start with Adam McKay being fifty seven. I think it would be very prudent.
Speaker 1: Can we turn out beds in the bunk beds? Yes?
Speaker 4: Why are you guys so sweaty?
Speaker 1: All right, we've already figured out how to do this. The best match up perfectly.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. He will give us so much extra space in our room to do activities. Please say yes. You don't need permission from us to build bunk beds. You're adults. You can do what you want.
Speaker 11: So so many activities.
Speaker 4: This is how we do it.
Speaker 1: You like walk them only?
Speaker 4: Amazing? Hey, I never asked you. Do you like walk them only?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 3: So much of that is exactly like growing up, you know, just doing stupid stuff like that with your brothers and your friends.
Speaker 5: And keep in mind they were tired. They had just done Talladega Nights with an over like they over did the promotion of that. But this is a NASCAR movie and it was a big box office thing. But that's myda is. Adam McKay said, come on, get together for a week. Let's hang out at Will's house and let's see if we can knock something out. This does not happen without Adam McKay. Wow, pretty wonderful.
Speaker 4: It's incredible, guys, Boomer size in sixty four.
Speaker 3: The hot dog will get special treatment in Detroit, where it'll be smothered in brisket chili and slithered with have an arrow quaiso cheese sauce.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, come on, Boomer. People don't forget. God, they don't forget. That's what he's known for now.
Speaker 3: I've told this story before. I was in an elevator with him during the Super Bowl and he wanted to talk sports. It's just amazing to me, man, Like I was like, oh, we don't have to talk sports right now.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm not.
Speaker 3: It really just that was interesting that we're standing here. But okay, I mean, so you think Pete Rose Hall of Fame? How do you feel do you think the the the Washington football team should change their name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh god, now here's my floor. I gotta get off, uh, guys. Game of Thrones premiered on this day, in twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: I'm the king Thrones got their knees beat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait is that quite? What's that guy's name is? Clooner?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, that was so much fun. That scroll patrol we just had. It was amazing. He guys on room on Saturdays. I love Cloner Maynard. James keenan of Tool is sixty one. Tool fans love tool.
Speaker 8: That was so good, dude, And it's usual like usually bumper sticker and tattoo both if you're a tool for oh yeah.
Speaker 4: You gotta happen. That was such a good observation. Profound, profound. They got a huge fan they do. Yep, I love them. I like tools, so I'm not considered a tool fan. I just like them.
Speaker 1: You're just a tool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just a tool. Yeah, guys. Victoria Beckham's fifty one.
Speaker 11: Every football fan sang this song, posh Bys takes it up the other excuse my language, not very lady like, but seventy five thousand people singing that. I mean, it's embarrassing, it's hurtful. I remember sitting down and the lady next to me, she turned to me. She didn't know what to say. She said, you want to Polo.
Speaker 4: Do I want to polo?
Speaker 11: Because know what, what do you say when you're sitting next to someone and seventy five thousand people have been saying that you take it up the other.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I do not know the context of any of that. And I've never been more I've never been more intrigued by anything.
Speaker 4: Ah, this was God.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it was a series or what, but it was a documentary on David Beckham and she was in it.
Speaker 3: But there's a scenario in which seventy five thousand people were chanting, Posh, Spice takes it.
Speaker 8: Because he got it was it's been so long, I forget what he did. But people like turned on him. They thought he was the worst thing to ever happen.
Speaker 4: When he went to the La Galaxy.
Speaker 6: Did he leave man you or something? People were really pissed and it's so stupid.
Speaker 4: When you watch it, you're like, really, guys, it's International Bat Appreciation Day, Okay, ladies and gentlemen. What we have here is a bird that has been trapped an event. Fortunately I have found it before.
Speaker 7: Good bye.
Speaker 3: You know what, one of the greatest things I've ever seen is it was just such an index a Hazard movie. Besides that, Yeah, man, it was such an amazing athletic achievement. There was a bat loose in the arena and Monogenobili just grabbed it out of wild I mean, dude, you talk.
Speaker 4: I mean, and it's not just like you know, Mark Keith Morris did it.
Speaker 3: It was a guy going to the Hall of Fames, like, I'm gonna track this bat down, this wild bat right quick, so we can get back to who would that have happened post COVID one nights someone? All Right, there you have it, there's the Today game. Good luck to all of our nominees. Come ah, Yes, this is the world famous Ben and Skin Show. Happy Thursday, everybody. Thanks for making us a part of your daily routine. Hopefully you're laughing it up with us.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: This segment right here is brought to you Andrew is brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas, Preston and Plano Parkway. Amazing pizza, so good that readers of the Dallas Morning News voted at the best pizzeria in all of DFW. They've mastered five different types of pizza, got a bunch of excellent craft beer on tap there as well. There's TVs as far as I can see. I go there sometimes just to hang out, and I go there and eat pizza and pasta as well. It's just phenomenal. Some of the best pizza you've ever had in your life. What are you waiting for? Get out to Plano to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. Before we move on, we got a one hundred and six year old lady who's talking trash. We got the MAVs and the Stars about to get a divorce, and then let's recap the MAVs beating the Kings last night.
Speaker 4: All that's coming her way towards the back part of this hour.
Speaker 3: But before we move forward, we probably should turn our attention to the Dallas Morning News.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys still take the paper.
Speaker 3: I do, and my wife is mad about it. Yeah, my wife won that battle. She finally got it to stop. Oh, like the physical paper doesn't show it doesn't show up anymore. I was having a hard time getting it ins line anyway, so it's like I couldn't really justify it.
Speaker 5: I get it, pay an extra fee to get it out there. Oh no, Well, there was an article in there today I thought this is a little interesting. The author of the or the writer of this article is Sarah Heppola, And there is an update to this article since it's been posted this morning. It says this q and a has been edited for linked and clarity, making you think this is not very clear. And it says headline broadcaster Jeff skin Wade on why Dirk Noovitski needs to play sacks five questions with one half of the beloved radio duo Bin and Skin, who talks about the city's creatives, which sports stars he'd recruit.
Speaker 4: For a band, and the appeal of sumo.
Speaker 5: So it's like, a was she generally interested in reaching out or was there like, is this a promotion for a sumo week at Rollertown Son.
Speaker 4: That's a fair question.
Speaker 3: So apparently this is a series that they've been doing where they just do five questions with somebody. And so she hit me up about four weeks ago or something like that and said, hey, would you be willing to do this? I said, yeah, very nice of you, thank you, And she sent the five questions and then you know, I answered him, sent it back, and then she hit us back a couple weeks later and said, hey, I want to follow up on how you got your nickname skin, and I also want to know one of the questions was why should I go to a sumo event? So that wasn't asked originally, and then so I think, you know a couple of things got edited out. But I'm happy that she's asking about subo because what happened is last year Sarah reached out and was like, what is this sumo wrestling thing. I was like, You've got to go. It's amazing. Remind me next year when it comes up. Sarah's been around for a long time. She was the music editor of the Dallas Observer forever. She moved to New York. She's written books, and now she's back here and she's writing profile type stuff for Dallas Morning News.
Speaker 4: You know when she had Texas Monthly for a while. Two maybeah, She's been publishing a lot of stuff. She's a great writer.
Speaker 5: I want to lock in on question five here. Okay, you're a sports and music guy, please create a fantasy band using only Dallas sports heroes past and present.
Speaker 4: This not a great question, that's a good question.
Speaker 5: Let's start with Travis Frederick on drums, Adrian Beltray on bass, JJ Burrea on percussion to stretch out rhythmically. Dennis Thurman is my rhythm guitarist. Stop the show. You're going to help me out here, dude, Ben tell him so.
Speaker 3: Dennis Thurman classic Cowboys defensive back from the Cowboys teams of the seventies.
Speaker 4: But he was really smooth man.
Speaker 3: Uh, if I could picture him to be in real He was also the defensive coordinator of the Jets for a little while, especially when they were on hard knocks. But he's he was a real smart guy, southern California guy. I was like, man, he'd be right in the pockets. Yeah, he'd be great rhythm guitars.
Speaker 5: Uh, Mike madonno playing lead guitar. Explain your thought process there.
Speaker 3: I figure, you know, he's a guy that once you get him out on out in space, he does really majestic things, and so it's like you got to free him up. So you've got this incredible rhythm section and they're they're tight. I mean, the pocket is incredible. And then who's someone that can just dance all over the way he skated and weaved in and out of people.
Speaker 4: I think he'd be a great lead guitarist.
Speaker 3: The way he impacts panties too is like as the front man out there whaling on that guitar. Yeah, ladies love him and make the bands got sex appeal. It's like Richie sam Borr and sudden everbody's throwing panties at it.
Speaker 4: It really is probably one of the dflw's hottest athletes. Trying to christine it. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I want a tight horn section too, wayde says uh Dirk on sacks because he practiced saxophone upside down with Olgar.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 4: Olger taught him how to play Sacks underwater. Pudge Rodriguez on trumpet, I like that.
Speaker 3: I just liked the idea of Pudge getting on a trumpet skin, slowly moving in, getting a revenge and going, what are you trying to do?
Speaker 4: Does Pudge have trumpet lips?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Man, you gotta be able to pull your lips way back to play trump You got a person that's what you're looking for. Well, you know, it's just what he's having. I do like to you throw a broadcaster and follow Well on trombone. Follow Well actually went to college to play trombone. That's why I put that in there. Yeah, he's actually a trombone player.
Speaker 4: Baritone voice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, I mean I could see that Mark Aguire surrounded by a Worlwitzer, Hammon and Mini mog so Aguire on keys.
Speaker 3: And he's just surrounded by all these dope synthesizers. Yeah, I like that, Lead vocalist, Drew Pearson. I thought it'd be Troy after Oklahoma Knights. Oh yeah, I have not a country band, though I have him as the band manager.
Speaker 4: It is wild.
Speaker 5: I saw a billboard yesterday driving home. It was a salad and go you know that, Yeah, and Troy's on it. I was like, did you used to do Wingstop? It does look it's a different picture of him or something, doesn't. It's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's definitely photoshop. It looks like standing in front.
Speaker 8: Of him that billboard that's like right over here. Yeah, uh no, no, it's Oh, you're just talking about the Sally.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I thought it was jay Z when I drove by it, but didn't he used to like own Wingstop or something or a lot of Wingstop?
Speaker 4: Am I making stuff up? Drew Pearson on vocals. Your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: I mean I just looked at the way he had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand at the draft that year, and I'm just like, man, what a front man?
Speaker 1: What he does?
Speaker 4: What he does? All right?
Speaker 3: Coming up next in just over three minutes, three or four minutes, a one hundred and six year old lady is talking trash. We've got the audio to prove it, The Ban and Skin Show ninety seven point one, The Eagle. We got lots of stuff to talk about, including a divorce between the Stars and the Mavericks.
Speaker 4: Kt has the details. We'll do all that next, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 12: And now it's time for bass s week Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fu tweets.
Speaker 4: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world. There's a one hundred and six year old woman in Houston. Her name is Creatora, Sir crem Creatora Bigger Staff. I'm not lying. I don't think you can sail that on that little bit, Creatora Bigger Staff. Do you know how to find her?
Speaker 3: I do, because the Bigger Staff will find her. The family, the Bigger Staff family.
Speaker 4: He's actually all over the Houston News because of this one.
Speaker 5: And six year old Houston area woman who flies twice a year, has a bone to pick with Homeland Security and two major airlines.
Speaker 7: Fox twenty six is Rady Wallace has this exclusive report so I can get the airlines to realize that I'm not some stupid old lady and that's what they think I am.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're having fun now, right, yes, one hundred and six?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: How does she look?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: She say she's ninety four. Okay, we've got her fastball in a wheelchairs. She walks around it south.
Speaker 3: That's the furthest end of what I'm into. It sounds like she's away and in the dirt, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Do you want to get with a woman with the last name Bigger Staff?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Hey, you put an ass on the end of that. Yeah, I thought that was her name. I'm sorry. Creta's house Creataura follows.
Speaker 7: Some stupid old lady and that's what they think I am that I don't know, I'm common or going.
Speaker 4: Why did she have a boner to pick? She's amazing. She's amazing, and she's pissed. That's a good reason checks to travel.
Speaker 7: People will to me, how do you feel? I said, Well, how should I feel? I? Feel okay, I don't feel one hundred and six.
Speaker 12: Equatoria doesn't act like someone who's one hundred and six, twice, says she flies to Gainesville, Florida with her daughter. She shows her Texas ID to airport personnel.
Speaker 7: I got the star on it and everything.
Speaker 12: They seem to have a problem with somebody flying that's one hundred and six years old.
Speaker 7: Well that's it, and I've got a brain.
Speaker 4: I know what's going on.
Speaker 12: Quatora believes the airport's computer system doesn't recognize ages over one hundred.
Speaker 4: She says, she the cookie monster, just making up stairs wonderful.
Speaker 5: I love that she's got a whole conspiracy on this, after ducking on everyone who's got de Mitchell, I've got a brain. Their computers don't look for people overre It is the Y two k problem. Yeah, totally right. I mean there's a part of me that gets it. And you just dropping and thanks a lot and laud and then move on. The guy that's reporting her, Randy Wallace, looks like RFK Junior and kind of sounds like him too, So it's very strange there.
Speaker 7: I know what's going on.
Speaker 12: Quatora believes the airport's computer system doesn't recognize ages over one hundred. She says she feels like she's being treated like a criminal when Homeland Security and the airlines question her age.
Speaker 7: I know what the majority of people think. Oh, she's one hundred and six, she's probably good and in a wheelchair, doesn't know what she's doing. Well, I got news for them. I know exactly what I'm doing. What if I ever win the lottery and I'm gonna fly to Italy?
Speaker 12: Randy Wallace, Fox twenty six News, They better take care of my girl.
Speaker 4: Man, good story there, Randy. Hopefully she gets a resolution. She's just laughing at kind of a terrible story of elder abuse. But whatever once been pointed that out.
Speaker 3: All I could think of was that guy eating cookies while he was talking.
Speaker 1: Oh she does, and will let her fly now, got.
Speaker 3: Chucolate chip cookie's falling out of his mouth as he's doing the story about cretra.
Speaker 4: Uh out in the street. There it's violence.
Speaker 7: Oh she's one hundred and six, she's probably good and in a wheel.
Speaker 4: Chair doing what in a wheelchair? Drooling? Maybe let's hear it again.
Speaker 7: Oh, she's one hundred and six, she's probably good and in a wheel chair. Really doesn't know what she's doing. Well, I got news for them. I know exactly what I'm doing. If I ever win the Watery, I'm gonna fly to Italy.
Speaker 4: Randy Wallace, Fox twenty six News. Okay, Cookie, Ma, sure, and then how about this casual guy back to the studio. They better take care of my girl man. Good story there, Randy. Hopefully she gets a resolution. We need to pull that last. Yeah, he should respond to Kat every day, Fox twenty six News. They better take care of my girl man. Good story there, Ran, Hopefully she gets a resolution. That's such a funny story there there. She can't fly anywhere.
Speaker 5: Okay, but if you were, if you were one hundred and six and you could fly, why are you going to Gainesville, Florida so much?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, Cretora. Some of those senior citizens communities, they're sex best.
Speaker 4: She's gonna go get chlamydia.
Speaker 5: This is an older strains that around since I was young. It's actually built up quite a resistance depend us oven. Here's what it's mutated. Well, you should know that she got a pretty big virals. Some guy made a song about her. What really, it's really bad?
Speaker 4: Can we hear it tomorrow. Uh no, no, it's really bad. Again. It's not good.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I think uh now would be their proper time to report that she has passed the.
Speaker 4: Test. All right, let's take a shocking turn there. Wow, all right?
Speaker 3: Coming up next are the MAVs and the Stars about to get a divorce. That is next on the eagle.
Speaker 4: All right, so the Ben and Skin show. So here's the situation.
Speaker 5: The Mavericks and the Stars have a lease agreement to be at the American Airlines Center through twenty thirty one.
Speaker 4: So that's cool. Best friends, right, love each other.
Speaker 5: Pretty good article this morning in the Dallas Morning News, and it's about what might be a fractured relationship here.
Speaker 4: Oh, not only are the Mavericks not getting along with their fans very well, it's a strange thing to say. It's a tough times. It's real. That's how I like to get along with the other people that are paying rent.
Speaker 5: So this is interesting because the city of Dallas has had some comments, really within the last two weeks about their desire to keep the Mavericks in Dallas proper.
Speaker 3: Dallas proper, which does not include where Texas Stadium used to be exactly.
Speaker 4: That's Dallas County, but it's not Dallas properly.
Speaker 5: The see Dallas is not gonna allow the Mavericks new arena to end up being built in Irving. This is not gonna happen. But they've said nothing about the Stars. And this is what Stars president and CEO Brad Alberts told the Dallas Morning News.
Speaker 4: Business is business. We probably knew that the end was coming long before.
Speaker 5: Now. We have to figure out if staying here is economically viable for us in the next ten to twenty years. It's not where we've come, Oh, it's where we're going, Okay, he said, it's their deal. I think they expressed for a few years now their desire to build a basketball only facility, which means they have to go out on their own. So that's the assumption we're working with under today and that's what we're gonna do now.
Speaker 1: In that.
Speaker 5: Always say a secret private press conference, wasn't I'm glad at press conference.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're saying this because I was thinking about what Rick Welts said. Yeah, yeah, say it.
Speaker 5: Uh Well, he said, first of all, within the next twelve months, they want to identify and secure a thirty to fifty eight acre you know, area to make the new arena. They want to get that and locked in yep, soon, and the Stars are like, let us know.
Speaker 3: We would like to know, right, they'd like, let us know because we need to know we're not going to have a roommate or we'd like to come with you there. It's not possible. Right, here's one thing, and you may be getting this. Here's one thing, Rick Welt said. He said, the last two arenas that were built in the NBA were basketball only arenas, so he's saying, we're building a basketball so they got it.
Speaker 5: The last two arenas that were built for the sheer purpose of being basketball and hockey, I mean basketball and hockey together was Detroit in twenty seventeen, and then before that you have to go all the way back to the American Airline Center. Wow.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: Of the thirteen markets that have both hockey and basketball on a professional level, only eleven still share an arena. And it's just it's been it's been going this way, so it's not going to be some strange thing if the Mavericks and Stars aren't playing in the same place and they're not going to be.
Speaker 4: It's very clear they're not going to be. What if it was Stars Wings?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's a good play for the Wings because they're coming to Dallas.
Speaker 4: They were going to do that thing in the convention Center.
Speaker 8: Where are they going to do with the statues? We have Madonna from Madonna, Madonna and Novitsky. She's right, like, what the hell are we doing?
Speaker 4: Guys? This is stupid. I hate it. And the road out in front is called Navitsky Way. Does the road come with you? Yeah, the new one will be in Vitzky Way wherever it is.
Speaker 5: Everything it's weird, It is very strange. The Stars are like, we'd love to stay here. Yeah, the Stars want the American Airlines.
Speaker 3: Somebody's going to keep it right and and honestly, like so, I'm assuming the Dumont's own the arena. I'm assuming when they bought the team, they bought the steak in the arena two, which I don't know the answer to, but I'm assuming they do. So they could have the Stars either buy them out, or they could continue to revenue share because it's going to keep having concerts and things like that, right, I mean, I'm king out of my ass. I'm not businessman here, but it feels like there's ways to resolve this and the stars can take over them.
Speaker 5: And a part of this relationship is on a couple of things, agreeing on okay, hey, the rent that has to be paid, but also okay, so we want to do some upgrades, and Rick Welts did say we do plan to invest in improvements to the American Airline Center, you know, to improve the fan experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably would go to suitees and premium levels and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know, they spend a bunch of money on the roof a couple of years ago to stop it from me like, that's still gonna happen because again we have another six years of being there together. But taking the comments from the Star CEO and just kind of compare them to I know, it's I don't even know that. It was like a just reading it felt like, yeah, well they're gonna do what they want, so screw them.
Speaker 4: And it just I don't like the fracture, but it's it's real.
Speaker 3: Why couldn't they take the dirt statue with them to wherever they go? Leave the Madonna statue there and just turn that street into Turko Trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's perfect.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, doesn't have to be Nibitski Way. Now, I'd work for everybody.
Speaker 5: They're gonna put a roundabout in there, though, and that's going to confuse all the drivers.
Speaker 4: Dirk may not let anyone name the street after him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might be out. Yeah, I'd rather know one used to my name. Actually, I'm just gonna keep that statue at my house.
Speaker 4: Retiring piece.
Speaker 3: You know what would be cocky is he left that Navitski Way and called the new street. Dirk Drive had a couple of streets for him, just for him.
Speaker 5: Notice none of that or any of the Cowboys streets named after their players.
Speaker 4: Stadium is a highway.
Speaker 3: But if you go over to the Star, there's a John John Stephen, Little John Stevens Junction.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's a Lacewell Circle.
Speaker 5: You know, it's incredible. It's in Green Bay, the home of the draft. Mike McCarthy has a street, and I just assumed he would get a street here.
Speaker 4: It didn't happen. No, I never assumed that McCarthy way though, he to be all right, there you have it. There is a little stadium talk for that ass.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, Let's talk about the MAVs big win against Sacramento.
Speaker 4: What does it mean?
Speaker 3: We'll discuss next. It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. So many different things to talk about. We got so much on our plates, and of course this is the home of Dallas Mavericks Basketball ninety seven point one The Eagle. We'll talk about the game in Memphis tomorrow. More tomorrow, we'll get into all that. This segment right here is brought to you by Rollertown beer Works. That's the brewery in Salina, Texas A Ben and I are partners in. And Ben, I'm so excited for the Sumo crawl that is going down in the prosperous Aalna area Saturday night to get us ready for the big sumo event that's happening happening next weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm so proud to be a part of Rollertown. You and I obviously investors that brewery, and that brewery sponsors this segment. But things like you know, releasing a Japanese lgger and reaching out to the Japanese embassy here to find out culturally appropriate ways to celebrate Japanese culture, and lou celebrating this new beer is so cool and so yeah, we've been hosting the sumo tournament at Rollertown now for a couple of years. People flying from all over the world to be here at this proper sumo tournament. So we thought, it's not this weekend, it's the following weekend. So this weekend we reached out to Corey of the Dallas Sumo Club and said, hey, what if we rented a limo bus from Alba Limousines and packed a bunch of sumo wrestlers in it, and Skin and I went on a little pub crawl at four of the bars and restaurants that support us around the Prosperous Lina area. So we're going to Mike Pettis's Gin on Broadway and prosper Then we're gonna go down to the Tavern on Broadway, which is an awesome new bar over there. Those are great bars and restaurants. Then we're gonna go to the Nook, which is in light Farms, and then we're gonna go to Heyday, a new cocktail bar fairly New that's on the square in Salana. All four awesome places, and so we're gonna spend about fifteen or twenty minutes at each place. We're gonna buy a bunch Rollertown Beers. While we're there, you can come take pictures with the sumo wrestlers. We're gonna be passing out flyers promoting our big sumo weekend. But we're just gonna stop at each one of those places, and then we're gonna end up on Saturday night at Rollertown where Brand New Funk's throwing down.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's gonna be amazing, and I love the concept of a sumo crawl. So come be a part of it. Rollertown beer Works. We'll see you this weekend and next. But right now it's time foroard this.
Speaker 4: This thing's big. It sure is, Cynthia, it sure is. So the Mavericks won last night.
Speaker 3: It was one twenty to one oh six, and it was nowhere near that close, at least not after the first quarter. Second quarter floodgates open, primarily because of Klay Thompson, and then Anthony Davis got going, and then the Mavericks just never looked back. I think they're up twenty three at half, as I believe what the total was, and their defense from the second quarter on was pretty suffocating. Man, this is exactly what I needed. And I didn't even know I needed it going into that game. You know, I mentioned this earlier in the show. I didn't even know how to feel. I didn't even know what I wanted. I didn't know if I wanted them to win or if I just wanted this abysmal season to be over with. I didn't even know if I was still gonna be a MAVs fan moving forward, like just flooded with all this emotion.
Speaker 4: But when once the game got going, of course, I'm a MAVs fan.
Speaker 3: I have been since nineteen eighty and so there I was rooting for the Mavericks and hoping they could pull it out, and then being super stoked to see the way that they were playing, and I gotta be honest, I needed it. I didn't even know, Like we've all been surrounded by so much negativity with regard to the Mavericks and such an upheaval that man, it was great just to settle in and watch a MAVs victory and at you know, a meaningful win or go home victory. It had a pretty big impact on me. I was surprised, Yeah you can. It's just so easy to drown in the negativity.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I saw a pretty funny Tim Kallashaw tweet today and it was something to the effect of it was like, so let me, let me get this straight. We made this move to get better and here we are is the ten seed. And I'm paraphrasing, but it was like mission accomplished. And the thing that there's a lot of things that Nico said and that you know, private press conference that came out in the form of you know, articles and transcripts. One of the things he said that I have believed this whole time, but it's just you have to use your imagination and it But it's the idea that if the team hadn't had all the injuries, it would be a really great team and people would be pulling for them to a much bigger degree, and the angst and the resistance over the trade, which everybody feels, even if you're still a Maverick fan, would not be to the degree that it is because it's just exacerbated by all the injuries and all the negative things that have happened for the Mavericks, and so last night was a representation of guys that you still care about playing at a high level and giving you some basketball excitement. The whole thing could suck tomorrow night. Memphis could run him out of the gym, and then you go back to your your negative feelings. But for one night, it was basketball that mattered, and the Mavericks played at a really high level. And as a basketball fan and someone that is a Dallas Maverick fan and has grown up in Dallas, and obviously it's to a different degree I work on the broadcast, it was very satisfying for me to watch that game and to be able to jump out of my chair and go, hell yeah when Brandon Williams.
Speaker 4: Is making threes.
Speaker 3: Brandon Williams, who wasn't even for sure going to play in that game, just had a phenomenal game and Klay Thompson hit big.
Speaker 4: Those two guys.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously Ad played great, Pga played great, but those two guys just carried the offense during different stretches and couldn't miss. And it's a shot making league, right, I know that's generic, but if you're going to come out and hit a bunch of three pointers. You got a chance against anybody. They were making their shots. But man, that did a lot.
Speaker 1: I need.
Speaker 3: That was chicken soup from my Maverick soul. And I'm not saying that cures all. I'm just saying, man, I needed that and it and it was comforting to know that I still care, because honestly, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: There's a fun little note on the broadcast. It sucks you didn't get a local broadcast, but I agree. I forgot who the sideline reporter was. But they were talking about how the Mavericks have Jorge already packed for eight games here or for eight days here right there there, and it's reminded me of the finals, honestly, yeah, which is stupid, but it did.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: When and then Friday night, Man, I'm going to a concert tomorrow night, so I'm pretty much gonna miss the game.
Speaker 4: Where are you going?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: The long word ballroom see soul coughing. I heard spot Christina has been running. Are you going Christina to the soul Coffin concert?
Speaker 4: Of course? I am Devin toured in twenty five years. Did you watch the game last night.
Speaker 8: I watched the first quarter, and what's funny is we did Mike just kind of sarcastically said, they're killing them.
Speaker 4: I was like, do you watch, They probably will and they did.
Speaker 5: They get nervous a few times. I got out to fifteen, you know, about eighteen minutes left in the game.
Speaker 3: So we did that podcast crossover with Followell and Demris, and one of the things de Maris said was like, look, neither one of these teams shoot a lot of threes, but you can't let them beat you at the three point line.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen Friday night.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I don't expect the Mavericks to hit fifty percent of their threes, but to go fourteen of twenty eight from three and then also dominate them in the paint. Yeah, I mean they dominated them in the paint.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: It was really fun to watch where and again, I was so naive to this, admittedly because I was like, what they traded.
Speaker 4: Luca Brady, We've already got the two best centers in the league.
Speaker 3: I was unaware of the whole storyline where he wants to be a power forward, right, and now I get it because it's amazing you work around one of those trees and you're you know, you're an offensive player playing the Mavericks. You get around one of those trees, it ain't clear sailing. I mean, there's another badass shot blocker just hanging out, man, and you're not even sure where they are. Yeah, and it was cool seeing guys on Sacramento come through the lane and not even think about shooting now because it was dangerous. That's dangerous. And then also just to add PJ. Washington Junior and yes too. And I think the other thing that was super critical is for the most part, the Mavericks played a playoff game without a point guard. Yes, and when you look at the fact that they didn't turn the ball over a bunch, that that's pretty impactful.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: They you know, because you worry about that. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: I was surprised Dinwoody wasn't really in the rotation. I was like, where did this come from? I think you know they, I know that they had really dialed in on we want Nanjie to play point guard so we can play really big defensively. And I gotta be honest, those first two or three possessions when he was dribbling around at mid court, and I was like, we're not going to be able to get in any says, are we That's what I was thinking too, because if your Sacramento, you are like, they don't have a real point guard, let's attack him defensively. Yeah, and Kean Ellis is a good, you know, defensive point guard. But you know that was really key for them to not have a bunch of turnovers and to get some stuff. And really, you know, the first quarter had been flowed for both teams. Mavericks got a quick burst early and then Sacramento came back. But man, from the second quarter on, they absolutely destroyed them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Brandon Williams playing with a messed up a bleak or whatever he's dealing with and like getting knocked to the floor, get up, hit those free throws. What a great story he is. He's a great he can play man. I like him, And you know they're gonna be without Kai. And the story comes out last night that Kai could be ready in January. Yeah, that was Shams that was reporting that. By the way, did y'all see that Schams reported that Nico didn't want to do the press conference in Dumont made him. Yeah, I thought that was pretty interesting. Yeah, because you're sitting there going all right, so did Nico tell shamsay, what by the way, did you see? And uh oh, the the GM said that too, you know, the Bob Myers. Yeah, Bob Myers was saying that too, which was interesting. Yeah, man, did you every time they showed Nico in the stands, I'm like, okay, number one, he can't sit in the stands at a home game, right, And number two, he looks miserable like he is, you know, just not having fun. Obviously he didn't. He never emoted I don't even want to be around. That has to be an incredibly stressful situation. But yeah, man, I just, uh, it restored me in a lot of ways that I wasn't expecting.
Speaker 4: I didn't know how badly I needed that. I was very and we've said this.
Speaker 3: Bob was just so happy for Klay Thompson for so many, you know, different reasons, because you know, the last time he was in that building, he had a really bad experience for ten, oh for ten, and then missed his first couple of shots. He's oh for twelve and you know, and so and then he just took off, but there was you know, he was interviewed after the game for radio, and then it went on and it ended up being on Scott Van Pelt and then I saw this locker room interview with him and one of the things he said that was so interesting to me. That just kind of puts everything in the frame for what this group of guys are going through and how they're really just playing for one another and they feel like they're playing for one another. They don't really feel the support of Dallas. I mean, you could say they're not you could say whatever you want, but I'm telling you they're feeling like they're by themselves. And he said it was really fun tonight because you could just be fully immersed in the experience.
Speaker 4: Think about what that means.
Speaker 3: Klay Thompson, who's been a part of what four championships, said, it was fun to go on the road so we could be immersed in the experience of a playoff game and not have to deal with what's going on in our own buildings.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you watched a game it cause them and that's how you into radio. He is Kevin Kerner.
Speaker 3: He's a complete badass and I'll never forget the time he looked Nico Harrison dead in the eye.
Speaker 5: He said, well, I just think in these times, I think it's really important that we all consider everything when it comes to the world we're living in.
Speaker 4: That's free and that's what led to the trade. You didn't have to pay for that.
Speaker 3: Christina is going to stick around and play some tunes right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle Here.
Speaker 4: You going, well, I'm gonna get my sack backed, dude, God bless Jesus.