Speaker 1: Not spies. Stop, it's.
Speaker 2: Now the crowd walk away wad, watch up?
Speaker 1: That's all is boll Watch up?
Speaker 2: Or by ready enough for you not come again?
Speaker 1: It's James like you watch just like.
Speaker 2: Hold on feeling God?
Speaker 1: What is the best?
Speaker 3: Which always a standing out the crowd? Watch out bod that is always bur watch out it will had.
Speaker 1: So terms I have been late feeling terms of starts skinny scroll, watch out.
Speaker 4: On time, your fashion of floding?
Speaker 2: Watchable cha it's a gay Nowordy.
Speaker 1: That's always so mad.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, watch out.
Speaker 4: So mad it Loday?
Speaker 1: Watch out.
Speaker 5: Why this is ball Blusters?
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 5: Sunday, April sixth, twenty twenty five. And then yes, I'll be on with stuff on probably about an hour. He usually takes about a half hour to kind of like do his introduction and stuff like that. Once I'm over there, I'm over there, so I can go over basically whenever. They're only usually two to three hours. But that will happen on YouTube for the most part, because you don't really get to interact if you're on it. Shoot there. It's not an easy flow like workflow if you're trying to manage tabs and watch a bunch of different chat rooms. So it's if you're on one main platform like carry him on Rumble or he's on like YouTube and then Bitch Shoot and then potentially Rumble as well. Like the one that you're broadcasting mainly from is the one that you watch.
Speaker 7: So and so I.
Speaker 5: Rewatched the last video I did, which was the Kababulists, and it happened again. And it didn't always do this, but it's been doing it in every video now. Is there's frames being lost. I don't know if that happens during the live or if it's happening after and when it's encoding, but the problem is that there's like seconds being lost in between well just like second, A couple of seconds here, a couple of seconds there, a couple seconds here, all the way down through the timeline. So I'll be saying something then an entire word will be missing or someone like when I was playing that video about the the the Tree of Death versus the Tree of Life, words were completely missing or part of the word was missing. Order like two words are missing in your hair, Like what I missed something that just happening. So it's all like chop chop, chop chop, Chop. I called Spectrum today and apparently I have an old modem. They didn't want to tell me that because they said this one's capable of actually getting to the amount of that like at when you max this thing out. Apparently it came provide the bitrate that I'm paying for. But their entire system is on like a three point one, and this is a three point zero modem, so it's not going to max capacity anyway. It's not compatible. So they're sending me a new one. Not that that's going to be great anyway, but it might be a little bit better. So as a test, because I did a reset on the equipment, I went right back on Rumble Studio to see if Rumble Studio is part of the problem or not. But if I get the new modem and the problem persists, I'll have to be back on stream Yard, where I've never had that happen before. It's the other issue. Though I wasn't using the Spectrum back then either. I was using century Link, which still sucked. We're just weighing on allo like two more months. Excuse me, all right, So yesterday I think my daughter to a horse farm. Well, you guys know about the fair, and I still haven't had a chance to put up any video. It's about that. Like, that's like what I want to do once I get to these internet orders. I got a bunch more, thank you, I got it the one today it was a big one.
Speaker 7: I have to.
Speaker 5: Get the orders out and then I can start looking at my go pro footage and putting together some fun videos for the other channels that I have, which is kind of becoming my main focus now. I want to focus on doing short video promotional videos for the Hot Sauce channel and the other one for my family stuff and my daughter stuff and dad stuff and things like that, happy, fun, inspirational or just you know, qualdy content with some substance. And let's see. So yesterday we went to like I told you I went. We went to the fair on Thursday. That was a lot of fun. We had a good time together. And then so I take a Federan right, So I take a prima teine to every once in a while, usually the curve appatite, but also because you know, it's an asthma medicine, but it has the other effect of making you irritable and you don't realize it. So yesterday when I was out with my daughter, I said, you know what you can handle not taking that. Just drink your coffee and don't take that. Because little things that you would never get upset about, you just do. You don't realize that it's just because you're supposed to be working out, if you're using that stuff or whatever. You know, you're supposed to have the aggression for that. It's not for like doing anything but that. So if irritation comes, like you're not handling it the right way. So I didn't take it, and I was it was a better dad because of it. So I didn't.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 5: I was pretty impressive with our day. We had a really good time. We went to the horse Farm, which is like a animal therapy farm, and had they have kind of like a petting zoo type thing where you can feed goats, giant box turtles, little tiny top box turtles I haven't fully grown yet, and what else goats, little tiny like dwarf forces and ponies and all als. There's stuff maybe a donkey, yeah, a few donkeys, lots of goats. So we did that. We've done this before a lot, but I guess yesterday it was too windy they said for having the horse rides, so she didn't get to do that. So we weren't there very long, but she still had fun spending time with the animals. And we hang out with the horses, got some good time in and then I said, okay, so we want to Dix and I give her a short list of things that we I had thoughts for, and she said fishing, and so she wanted me to go get her fishing stuff from the house. I went and got that. Now as a side note, and I did this when I was a young teenager, and I vowed I would never let this happen again. We had a door to our garage that, through vacuum pressure or whatever or whatever the hell the problem was, it would shut on its own uh songs. There was no pressure holding it open to a shot. I clipped one of my fish rod tips off one time, and I was so furious about it. I was upset, very very unhappy about that, and vowed I would never ever let that happen again. I just bought a pole. It didn't even have a reel on it, super freaking long pole. So I'm thinking I'm all the way out the door. I didn't even shut the door. It just got wedged into it, so like the door's like this at the top. It just got wedged in there. And then wind made it go, like made the door shut a little bit and then open up again. And it snapped about six ten inches off my top of my pole, my pole, not hers. Hers is fine, and like one, two, three of the rings came off this This pole is super long. But I just bought it. It didn't even have it still had a tang on it, and uh, now, I'm now it's it was pinched right out the next islet. So I'm gonna I'm gonna keep using it. I mean, I'm gonna once I get a reel on it, I'm going to use it. But just oh, it's so frustrating, right, But I didn't lose my mind. I didn't lose my mind like I would have if I was taking the a fitter anyway. So there was that, and we went and got night crawlers. I had some bread for ducks, just in case we came across them. I had already had that. And we went to this big Oh. I mean, I don't know how big it is because I can't really see because I was on a boat, but it was really cool. It's a Martinez Lake, I think it's called it's by the Army proving Ground and it's a place called Fisherman's Landing. And when we got there, I'm gonna go. It was like a kind of a decent long drive far away from the town area, and I'd never been there before, but I heard about it many years ago actually from a guy. Yeah it doesn't matter why oh, but he was kind of like a convict and a vagrant and he's like, how are you saying out there? Was like, okay, good enough. As before I knew anything about this is like over a decade a guy before I even knew anything about it. I just I think I just mentioned as some random person that I had been to Arizona recently and they're like, oh yeah, I just started babbling around. But I looked into it and it's this dry campsite, meaning you don't have the water hookups right, But also there's a bunch of there's a dual boat launch, and when we got there, there was apparently some sort of fishing tournament that just ended because as we were exiting our van, as we parked it, there's a bunch of vehicles in the parking lot. They all had their boats or or their empty boat trailers in this lot, and I started thinking maybe I was a park there, because all it was was just tons of those things, and I was like, holy crap, there was a There was a tournament that probably guess just ended. And by the time we got out of the van, because we were kind of like taking our time, you're drinking a drink and you know, getting ready to do our thing. By the time we got out and circled to the back of the van to pull out the stuff for the fishing stuff, we noticed a bunch of people walking around with so super heavy bags and some of them were clear, some of them were opaque, but they were bass, like freaking fish. I haven't I mean, Brandon. You get a little bit of like the what do you call it, the magnification effect from the water inside the container, or even if it's just a clear bag, there is some magnification like optical illusion that occurs that makes things look bigger under the water. But this these fish were huge, like then there they had two three of them each, you know, four or five some of them in the bags, and people were like and they were all in a line. So as we were walking by, I had the go pro showing, you know, walking slow with it, and they were all lining up to have their fish weight because it was it was a tournament, so that was pretty interesting. I never like ran into anything like that before. And so we got to fish on the docks. We didn't catch anything. I don't think there's anything anywhere near that dock. There was docks, but uh, we got to feed some ducks and the crows would come out and like down and snatched the bread from the water too, So fars have a fun watching that. And I had a couple of little birds and I said it's I got her a bait caster because that's what I always used, and I was teaching how to use it and remembering how to use it. It has been a long time since I had. So there's most of the birds that were easy to get out there, no big deal. And I was just teaching another and I was giving her encouragement, like, yeah, this is you did it. That was a really good cast. I said, you'll be too afraid to look your finger off the of the line of the real You have to click the button down and kind of hold the line, let it go, and then kind of like maybe kind of like touch the line just a little bit because you have it, and then pinch it when you're when the water, when the things about to hit the water. It's not for a little kid to pay attention to, right and uh, one time I cast it for her into the wind, the wind just gusted at the same time I cast, and it spun up all bad on the line and we took me forever to get to think cleaned up. But so after that we didn't catch anything. Were have fun together. So she said, let's go in between there somewhere. I've took her to her favorite place, the place I can't stand. This goes to show how much that loves. There's a little girl. I can't stand Panda I can't stand Panda Express, I can't stand their prices, I can't stand their low quality food. For some reason, she's like she loves it. And every time I try to bring her to a place that's I like because I've meinion Chinese food forever and I've had New York style Chinese food, which is like the best. I think I know what it's good and what isn't and what is supposed it takes like and Panda is like garbage in my In my opinion, they're a little mains. Okay, they're chomming, what the hell they call it, but they're Everything else is trash in my opinion, especially they goring chicken, usually soggy garbage. So she won't need anything else, she says, And I was had to have this conversation with it. I'm like, you can't say something is trash. She keeps saying, what I like is trash. I'm like, until you've tried it, you can't make that decision. You don't know what else is out there. If you're not tasting it to find out. You're just assuming that that's the case because you like this other one. But imagine if this is the lowest grade of things that you but this is the only thing you've ever experienced, the only thing you don't ever allow yourself experience to experience. So trying to have that talk with her, like trust me, I said, what do I have the gain to lie to you about that? If I want you to try something because I think it's better and that you'll enjoy it more like I'm your dad, why would I lie to you about that? Would you think about what the reason you would be here? Right?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: Why would I do that? So it was a it was a good fun And then, like I said, we went to fishing, and then what do you want to do now? And apparently the Minecraft movie had come out the day before, so I said, do you want to do that? It's like no, I said, what do you want to do? And uh, she said, let's go to pet Smart get me a fish. So we went fishing. Didn't catch a fish, just get me a fish. So it was like, all right, she had just won a couple at the fair and that she had like three of them at home, three goldfish. So I got her one little it was really cool looking fish with a little like like a really big it's a tiny fish with a big tail fin, but it looks like leopard spots on an orange tail. It's really cool looking. And so I got her one of those. In this man talk about like, oh man, it's like a I can't say that word anymore. I have to use a different one. I can't say nazis because that's not the right proper term, unless unless you mean idiot, which in which case it does mean exactly that. But the people that petsmat or these pest stores are fucking assholes, Like they have so many rules. Oh, you can't have that fish unless you have a one hundred and fifty gallon tank. Like, who the hell has that funny your goddamn pool? Like what are you talking about? It's like, oh, that's per fish, Like who the fuck are you? You have like fifteen of them in this little tiny box. It's like, oh, well, those are just dividers. It's the one big tank. I'm like, the moment you put a divider in it, that's its environment, moron, you know what I mean. It's like, that's the space it has, you idiot, You can't say, oh, it's one continuous case. You're lying to yourself. The moment you put a divider in.
Speaker 10: That's the wall.
Speaker 5: That's the end of its of It's no more rubble room, you know. So how do you have like a hundred of these fish in there and then tell me that we can only have one like ten gallons of water. Some of them get bigger. I guess something gets like eleven inches long, and we don't want any of that. We just want a little tiny fish. I got that and Farador wanted two snails to help clean the the fish tanks. So I got our two little snails. I'm trying to think what else we did. There was something else that we did yesterday. We did three cool activities in a row, and the fishing was fun. I had never been there. Oh, I remember we went to We went to someplace and let's just say, we whoa, we'll screw everybody on rumble. We just dumped off and what the hell's all about? It was like fifteen and then went down to three unless something happens, let's see. Let me check it on our spot too. I'm gonna put up on an FTJ. So we went someplace where we could uh oh, oh my god.
Speaker 11: Damn.
Speaker 5: Somebody button suppressed. And this isn't even freaking stream yard. Stream Yard's a bigger pain than the ass. Yeah. I don't know if that's going on. But everything's dead. I don't know if it's even a real thing. I think it might just be Connors being screwed dead. Let's see, because the counter dies a lot on the rumble. Yeah, okay, hey Karen, how are you good to see you? Yeah? You don't talk to me at all on the telegram anymore. You know, you have my direct what do you just you know, I don't know where you are anywhere half the time. All right, Yeah, so stream yard is like a billion trillion clicks, and even that, even without that, it's a billion trillion clicks to do everything. So everything's very cumbersome with these things. But I have been reading. Oh yeah, so the last thing, the thing that we did before we went to the pet smart was I on the way back, because it was along the way, we stopped at a place and we dismantled in one way or another. I can't really say how our pumpkins from Halloween that we had still they were still very good after all that time, and they weren't rotted on the inside when we broke them up. We took them to a place where you could you never see that scene from Office Space when they finally get a hold of the printer and they bring it out to the they bring it down and start being able with the hammers and baseball bats and stuff kind of like that. So we weren't mad at the pumpkins. I can't really say what else we did it, but we had fun. And now there's a potential that we'll have pumpkins growing there because we just left it a little onelice and dupped up some little pieces. What else happened? Okay, so we're gonna get into the instagram here in just a second. I have saved a bunch of stuff for us to look at and just do a commentary because I'm not gonna make a big long show today because I'm going to be going on with Steff on here in a moment. But here's the advertisement for that. For all three friggin people that are watching. Go to the Stephan verse stop and the types out on the screen. Anyway, I'll do that here? Did I do it right?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: Now I have to go back to that one life cha.
Speaker 1: Uh there you go?
Speaker 5: There is so you see on the top screen. Rate's the Stephander Stop and that's the name of the YouTube channel. Why is it on YouTube because it gets deleted right after. But that's where he platforms off of, because that's where his main channel is. So you can like and subscribe and always get the notifications that he's going well, depending on whether or not you know, YouTube decides to give them to you. I get I get notifications as something is going to go live two days after happened on Rumble. So there's that, And I just want to address this other thing too. There is something going on. It's called the perium. It is ramping up. It is happening now. Some people out there in the community of which I do not belong in, and I'm not a part of it, and I'm not a member of and I criticize often keep on saying that there is going to be a quote unquote civil war. Well, here's the problem with that. It requires two sides to be fighting for that to happen. Now, there might be appearances for the rest of the people watching their boob tube that there's hostilities somewhere, so that they have an excuse to round up and harm people who are not doing anything wrong. That might be a thing, But the reality of the situation is that everybody is a pussy, everyone's a coward. No one has the initiative to do anything about anything, and they couldn't possibly do anything about it now at this point anyway. So there is no two sides of fighting. There's simply the government that is the first, second, second nation state of Israel, before the real Israel ever became Israel. If you even want to call that reel, but you know what I'm talking about, the one out there in the in the shithole desert our country, OIVE is coming in for the kill again. They're gonna do They're gonna wape out a whole bunch more Europeans, if you will, and they're gonna have all they have all the lyric excuses all lined up, and they've been they've been pushing them forward with a false agenda and uh and making laws about it recently. So you're going to see a lot of bad stuff happening soon. Just so you're aware, people that you've been listening to will disappear, or they will gracefully exit stage left because they've been harassed or threatened, and that's gonna happen, or you'll find out that they were made into a corpse at three am in the morning, and so was the rest of their family. Oi freaking Vay. That's who will be responsible, that last part Oi freaking Veay. Regardless of what tool of the government they use, they own it, they've captured it. It's been there since the eighteen sixties, fully in their control since nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 11: So that you have it.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get into this. Oh wrong button.
Speaker 10: Time?
Speaker 5: Uh, where's my.
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I can't change from my faces on this one. I forgot Remember that movie RoboCop when a coporate America age criminals and helps insite riots so that they can lower property values and then buy up the city while privatizing the city's police force. Science fiction is crazy. Mhm. Let you see the sarcasm there. Yeah, now, this one was funny. I mean I didn't catch it on on April Fool's Day, but this is pretty funny. Held on it says well, no, let's just I'll just play it and then i'll read it after.
Speaker 12: It isn't only in Britain, that's spring this year has taken everyone by surprise.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: In the Ticino, on the borders of Switzerland and Italy, the slopes overlooking Lake Lugano have already burst into flower and.
Speaker 5: When they his slopes soon not talking about agents.
Speaker 12: Okay, at least a fortnight earlier than usual. But what you may ask, has the early and welcome arrival of bees and blossomed to do with food? Well, it's simply that the past winter, one of the mildest in living memory, has had its effect in other ways as well. Most important of all, it's resulted in an exceptionally heavy spaghetti crop. The last two weeks of March are an anxious time for the spaghetti farmer. There's always the chance of a lake frost, which, while not entirely ruining the crop, generally impairs the flavor and makes it difficult for him to obtain top prices in world markets. But now these dangers are open and the spaghetti harvest goes forward. Spaghetti cultivation here in Switzerland is not, of course, carried out on anything like the tremendous scale of the Italian industry. Many of you, I'm sure, will have seen pictures of the vast spaghetti plantations in the Po Valley. For the Swiss, however, it tends to be more of a family affair.
Speaker 5: You know, there's something you knew that there's people watching that.
Speaker 7: You know it.
Speaker 5: Didn't want to look stupid like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, of course I've seen that, said the blah blah blood valley that you're talking of course. Of course, of.
Speaker 12: Course, another reason why this may be a bumper year lies in the virtual disappearance of the spaghetti weavil. The tiny creature whose depredations have caused much concern in the past.
Speaker 5: The spaghetti evil. See, this is how they treat every single topic. They just make up a complete fantasy about it and speak in a straight face and everyone believes.
Speaker 12: Then, after picking, the spaghetti is laid out to dry in the warm alpine sun. Many people are often puzzle by the fact that spaghetti is produced at such uniform length, But this is the result of many years of patient endeavor by plant breeders who've succeeded in producing the perfect spaghetti. And now the harvest is marked by a traditional meal. Toasts to the new crop are drunk in these boccolinos, and then the waiters enter bearing the ceremonial dish, and it is, of course spaghetti picked earlier in the day, dried in the sun, and so brought fresh from garden to table at the very peak of condition. For those who love this dish, there's nothing like real homegrown spaghetti.
Speaker 13: So it says.
Speaker 5: In nineteen fifty seven, the BBC tricked eight million viewers with a fake three minimypoor about the Swiss spaghetti harvest for April Foll's Day, fooling many since pastor wasn't yet common in British diets.
Speaker 14: It says.
Speaker 5: The BBC's panorama for the A million viewer with the bla blah blah narrated by Richard Dimblely showing farmers picking spaghetti from bushes, it tricked many Britons unfamiliar with pasa then an exotic dish thanks to the BBC's credibility and the area is limited culinary exposure. Yeah, or the fact that they just talk about it in a straight face and it's on the news, so it must be true, right, This is an example, although it's funny, just the fact that they can do that. There's a power there that you got to recognize, all the viewers believing whatever they say, and so it goes. So the media wants to demonize you because they don't like you, but you're not really doing anything, well, at least not lawfully wrong. It doesn't matter if they want to accuse you of something, going to be guilty in the quote of public opinion, because the media will go to work on you, as will the blackmail, and as will the false evidence that they counter up and all other stuff. Because the a d L is what the police force is governed by that's who sends them out to pick on you at your house. I was just looking at this. Those are boobs and it's a mouth that says google. This is interesting. The church is modernizing now offering credit card payments. Look at this ship, right is song as you're under the ether singing the songs and the hymns and the blahs and the blah. Right, let's keep on passing it around. You don't be one. You don't you want to be that guy not seeing or seen, not swiping his card or putting his money in the basket. You what do you achieve? What are you poor?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 5: What do they think? Will they think of me if I don't throw in money too? Ah? The guilt of Catholicism and Christianity. You gotta love it, right, You get the idea though, And this this monkey here called Warriors of the Most High. He says these are false churches, as if there's a difference. Tithing was given to the levitical priesthood in the Old Testament. Oh so you're also in O vay because you give a shit about what the hell? The Old Testament says? None of these churches, these church members asking for tithings can prove they are levites. And even if they could, who the fuck cares what a bunch of Jews said about fucking levitical, fucking priesthood two thousand fucking years ago. I think the toll has been paid. The road is paid for, right, you can take the toll booth down. Now, this is the bees that turns people from the Bible. This is the bees. Someone help me with that. I guess he's try not because he's such so godly he can't say bad words. Is that what that's supposed to be? Never forget Just because it's called church doesn't mean they actually follow the teachings without cherry picking. Oh ah, and you would have told you I want to turn people away from the bullshit Bible, right ah? Yeah, all right, So this this is important because it's happening to people. I know people in this area that it's happening too. So it has happened.
Speaker 16: Last night was insane. It was the worst tornado outbreak that we've had in over two decades. What you saw on the left corner was literally a mom looking for her puffs in the rubble and only finding one as of so far. But the damage is like one real We'll get back to the damage in a minute. If it wasn't for people like Brandon Copd and like the weather chasers, we wouldn't even have footage like this. But this thing was massive, like so big, and there was I think two hundred and twenty six told tornado warnings on the ground in these areas.
Speaker 5: Totally not the vet is clearing off, the cleaning the slate, right with the fires, with the floods, with the tornadoes, getting rid of opposition in multiple ways, so it doesn't all look like coiling and killing, right, can't all look like that. Some of it has to look natural. And plus then they can really push hard on that climate change nonsense. And also the end of Days bullshit that they also owned control of the they're fake bullshit science that we've believed since the eighteen hundreds, and this other bullshit that we believed for two thousand years.
Speaker 6: I mean, they were non stop tornadoes in the darkest people were sleeping.
Speaker 16: The top picture is what used to be an apartment complex down here, received property houses.
Speaker 6: There's like completely destroyed in so many places.
Speaker 16: Entire vehicles were just thrown around like they're toys in the terrifying part was you could not even see the.
Speaker 6: Tornadoes unless there was lightning going up.
Speaker 17: See it.
Speaker 16: Yes, it's actually a miracle that some of these places we were able to still be standing, the ones that were like directly in the path.
Speaker 6: Really sucks.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 16: Whether it keeps getting worse and worse. It's like every year we know it's going to be incrementally worse.
Speaker 5: Why do we know that? Why is that a thing? What is that in reference to? Are you are you giving credence to climate change by saying that? Like, what do you mean that by that? Why do you know it's going to be incrementally worse? So why is that? Why is that a necessity? What does that even mean? Explain yourself? What the fuck does that even mean?
Speaker 7: I was last year.
Speaker 16: Make sure you're praying for these people and might as well just the whole freaking world. At this point, it's getting rough out there.
Speaker 5: I think that's his biblical babbling bullshit because he has to be cross on his chest. So that's going to get worse and worse each year, right because the sinners. Right, Oh, this here's a little comedic. It's not that looking back, none of this was all that funny, but it's a little comedic interlude here.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: This is my sidekick, drinking buddy. What's the difference between you and drinking buddy?
Speaker 15: I have a life.
Speaker 10: You get me beer?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I think there's one left in the pridge there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I couldn't take your last beer?
Speaker 12: Okay, what seems to be the problem?
Speaker 10: Hold on, hold on, I think I just had a Maylock's moment. I think my husband is having an affair.
Speaker 5: Hmm tell me?
Speaker 10: Did he recently buy a red sports car?
Speaker 17: Why?
Speaker 1: Yes, he did.
Speaker 12: Yes, did he go ahead and get a haircut that's far too young.
Speaker 10: For his face?
Speaker 5: Why yes, that's amazing.
Speaker 7: And finally, does he see him unusually happy lately?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 12: Not really, then he's not having an affair, just a little middle aged humor.
Speaker 7: Right tricking buddy? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, alright, here's one more. We're doing more, one more Farley. Okay, Matt, how.
Speaker 7: Can we get back on the right trap? Hey, Dad, I can't see real good?
Speaker 10: Is that Bill Shakespeare over there? Well?
Speaker 6: Actually, Matt Ellen and I have encouraged Brian and Dad, I wish you could just shut your big yep.
Speaker 17: You're using your paper not for writing, but for rolling doobies. You're gonna be doing a lot of dooby rolling when you're living in a vain un down by the river, Young lady, what do you want to do with your lot?
Speaker 13: I want to live in a van down by the river.
Speaker 17: Well you left plenty to live in a van down by the river when you're living in the vand n by the river.
Speaker 5: All right, See it's not that funny. All right, Now here's Owen Benjamin. It took me a few seconds to figure out who the hell this was doing the narration here, but yeah, that's who it is. Not a huge fan of him at all. Yeah, you know, he is a he's an eva with a father who's a you know, a receiving end butt monkey. So he calls him a wizard because it's easier to say to say that than say, my dad's a homosexual who gets bumped to the butt.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's kind of where it's that, mister Owen Benjamin.
Speaker 10: Dude, you call that branding.
Speaker 8: No, No I kill millions of people, Paul Pot, You suck at genocide.
Speaker 10: No I kill way more people. It's not about how many you.
Speaker 8: Kill, it's about how you sell it. Listen, buddy, no one cares about the six shit you did in the jungle, you know, No, I kill milliating them people. That's not That doesn't sell it, baby, Come on, that doesn't sell it. That's not even that scary. Everyone's all line up and shoot everybody. Oh big fucking did well? No we where's the pile of shoes? I get pup, bullet in back of head and put in ditch. You're not getting it, pulpot, you're not getting it. You want to make an industry around your genocide to last for centuries, you need piles of shoes.
Speaker 10: You need soap. How fucked up is it to make soap out of people? That people really do that?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 10: Fuck no, they didn't do that. That makes no sense.
Speaker 8: Why would you clean yourself with people you find disgusting? I know, why would they do that while they're fighting a two front wall?
Speaker 10: They didn't. That really makes no logical sense. But it doesn't matter. It's about emotion. It's about selling it.
Speaker 8: Now you bring in a movie where you have black and white except for a little girl in a red dress.
Speaker 10: Oh you're remembering that shit now, and then they put you into a gas chamber. With wooden doors.
Speaker 8: Where you call at it and for some reason the claw marks are in cement. Come on, come on, this is how we brand it.
Speaker 10: Well, I kill on paper with my gun. Baby.
Speaker 8: You gotta sell the fear, you gotta sell the horror. You gotta sell it subtly with a pile of shoes.
Speaker 10: I don't like you people. You people are very sick.
Speaker 8: What if people don't see through it and start talking about you make it illegal.
Speaker 10: You put them in jail for hate.
Speaker 5: And that's about where we're at right now. But it's gonna be more like executions, you know, because they have to have the perium. Wait, he's got to pay, according to them.
Speaker 8: So logically, if someone does the math and realizes it's not possible, that's called hay. That don't make no sense, pop Pot, You're not getting its side isn't about killing people. It's about brand awareness. Do you have killing fields incorporated? Fuck no, we just use the field to kill people.
Speaker 10: You're not getting it. You have to use corporate documents, liability shields and then make that money.
Speaker 8: Baby, Come on, Poppot, no way, anyone that's stupid, you feed them pornography and KFC, they're that stupid.
Speaker 10: You people are very weird, dude. You call that branding?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there you go. Is it on there? Twace? It wasn't. It doesn't matter. He gets all like this. This is what bad content creators do is they over dramatize every one of their emotional reactions to things and jump above all down like it's some big freaking thing. It's all for. Oh well, if something looks like it's exciting going on, then you must click like and subscribe. And this is the stupidity that actually runs social media, right, So it doesn't really merit this type of response. It's just like wow, yeah once again, especially with something I'm talking about like magicians, like why is that so? But it but it does prove the point that they're everywhere and have been. So let's just at least take a look at this. And of course this is Sneako, who I kind of don't hate totally, like, I don't dislike him. I thought he was his little His little argument there with Schmooley was either if he wasn't staged, it was a I mean, at the same time, though he was there for a Trump rally, which makes no sense. It's a it's a complete and ridiculous it like, okay, how many times are we going to invert and flip this around to make it somehow not the same thing? Like Schmooley's there for Trump, You're there for Trump. You're both celebrating, but you are at ays with each other even though both of you are celebrating. Into King of the Jews. And I don't mean Jesus or whomever else they claim is the king of the Jews. I'm talking about Trump, the zion the Zionist extraordinary. And this guy here is I think is Islamic and Muslim whatever right now?
Speaker 7: Early life like that?
Speaker 5: That is that like how many beers down do you have to be? And he doesn't drink. I don't think do you have to be before you make that response? Like why is that is? Why is that so exciting?
Speaker 17: Three time Relati David Blaine was raised in Brooklyn with the Ruish Russian Jewish ancestry.
Speaker 19: Every time they feel like, like what point three percent of the population, What about Harry Houdini.
Speaker 7: Let's see, that's the best of all time, right, Udin He's not even a Jewish, it's an Italian name, right.
Speaker 5: That one is pretty interesting.
Speaker 8: Harry Houdini, Eric wives of born in Budapest, Republic of Hungary, to a wish not even that his parents were rabbi mayor Samuel Wise a rabbi.
Speaker 7: Isn't that not okay? You probably change a lot of them.
Speaker 19: Change your name, even Harry change his names Williams, Eric Wise, they go under cover.
Speaker 7: You know, Joe Hill's name is Jojo.
Speaker 6: I'll see David doesn't even do that kind of magic.
Speaker 5: There's that response I'm talking about, like you're doing that for clicks.
Speaker 8: Cold was born in New Jersey, the son of Jewish parents and Rebecca Cotton.
Speaker 10: See it's not Chase. This is Jewish sapshot.
Speaker 6: By the way, this is like, oh so you can do it on I Cake, but you can't do it on your snapt You.
Speaker 7: To do on this is David Blain.
Speaker 5: Because because you know, Sneako has people, so he's telling them what the where where they put these videos that he's making. Isn't it nice to be a contact creator who doesn't have to know anything about computers, doesn't have to know how to even upload a fucking video. That that's that's incredible, isn't it? Because these people are not made and manufactured by someone else who's funding them, right, or they're not just rich kids, right, rich kids with nothing to do. Oh, I need to go be an entrepreneur. Well, why if you fail, you if you fail upward, because you're not going to ever see poverty. You're not going to ever see the you know, any type of repercussion for your action because you're already rich. So you give the false impression to other people who are out there thinking that they can be content creators, not realizing that you guys are attached to Disney and shit like that. Like all of these family channels on YouTube who get twenty four million views, they're being promoted from within YouTube so that people see them. You're not part of that group. That's why when you're one hundred videos, five hundred videos deep, you're lucky if you get five hundred views on something or maybe every once in a while or ten thousand subscribers. Meanwhile, they have twenty four million views of freaking video and they're making millions, right because it's such a random thing that's open to everybody. Of course it is, of course it is right as long as you don't know the trick, and the trick is that it's it's not none of nothing's real. Everything is select. They make these platforms, the oves make the platforms, they create the media, they get to select who gets what. It's just the illusion that it's open to everybody that attracts people to it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, don't touch people, Come on, keep your hands for yourself. Your hash they're so, why are you always go to violence?
Speaker 5: He says, retard finder on his little garrity thing there, and it's peeping off. That's the whole joke here. And they're they're at a Musk protest because apparently Musk apparently apparently because if you make a salute the last thing Musk is with his little small hat on as a freaking Nazi. But of course the Jews are actually paying these fucking retards to do these types of protests, so it's gonna and and then the idiots who followed that thinking that it's a real uh you know, it's a it's a real cause those people are in that crowd as well because they have nothing to do and they're a bunch of morons. It doesn't it doesn't matter to the fact that the whole thing is just contrived on both sides. All distraction. Meanwhile, and then there's a bunch of things that say doge and blah blah blah. Meanwhile, the steamroller of progress for the Zionist cobbalistic objective keeps on rolling forward and over the top of people and kings, catesselized and throwing molotop cocktails.
Speaker 10: Why do you always have to get violent.
Speaker 8: He's full protest, He's full protest.
Speaker 10: He's full protest.
Speaker 5: That one sign has a picture of him doing the sign. Of course, he did that for just so that they could do all this. That's why he did it. He did it for the eat his part in this whole nonsense about and that. Oh yeah. So now if we attack Tesla's then we have to show that people who are would never do any of this crap, would never harm anybody else's property. We have to make it like a domestic terrorist thing and we have to crack down on them. But we have to first do it and show it all over the news and make that news because everybody's attacking Tesla. So what this does is that protects fucking lithium ion cars. What it does is ev cars because that's the way of the future, right, That's what they want. They want to take away your ability to actually have functional vehicles and functional travel pop you know, practical travel. Go ahead and go off writing a fucking EV. Have fun with that. Go go toe a tractor trailer, you know, tractor trailer haul with a freaking EV. That's what they want to do. They want to absolutely disrupt all commerce and an infrastructure within the within the country, so that we are one recent, just droid independent. Whatever crimes the Aves want to throw at us, which will be zero, to ask the people in the in the in the in the starvation fields in the on the Rhine after World War two, just how many how much food that they got and you'll kind of found have an idea of where we're going and what's going to happen. Put First of all, National Socialist Germany was quite free, stupid bitch, And what does that mean that you're you love the Jews that much? What did they do besides declare war on Germany and try to destroy them? It was pretty That was pretty sick fucking thing to do, it wasn't it. So it's just saying they were jude, you know, washes them from dean child killers? Right?
Speaker 18: Is that?
Speaker 5: Is that what we're saying. Whenever you say jew with the right inflection, that means that they're they're wonderful people. How dare you not that anything actually happened like they said it did anyway didn't. So what are you at? What are you still mad about Germany for exactly?
Speaker 1: YadA yoda?
Speaker 5: You what I mean? I had the fucking play button stopped on? Yeah? Okay, mm hm.
Speaker 14: Meanwhile, so Elon Mush just announced that Tesla were producing an army of humanoid robots by twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Now this is very Now. They're not protesting about that. They're protesting because he put his hand up in the air. You see what I mean. They weren't protesting Trump's anti gun laws in his first round in twenty seventeen eighteen, right, No, they were protesting Russia. Russia, And in piss videos they never talk about the actual real problem. They talk about a fake problem that can be easily dismissed and ignored and put to rest. But the real problems with the person, the left or the what do you call it, the false the fake opposition des were brings to attention like shit like this. They're not gonna say, take down Elon because he wants to put chips in everybody's brain and he wants to make everybody's slaves to fucking AI robots. No, he doesn't say that. They don't say that they're not protesting, that they're protesting something about not Dante Nanci right.
Speaker 14: Very crazy, guys. You guys remember the movie I Robot in two thousand and four with Will Smith. Well, let's take a look at the syncretisms between I Robot and Tesla.
Speaker 5: No, I don't watch movies with the lead characters that are pieces of shit who abuse their own children. I don't do that.
Speaker 7: Sorry, this is from the movie.
Speaker 14: These are the Tesla robots, the vehicles in which these robots were kept, and even the vehicle that Will Smith is driving in this movie is extremely similar to the one that Tesla has made.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not the hinges are on the wrong side.
Speaker 14: Now, this is predictive programming at its finest. I'll think about this for a second. Hollywood isn't about entertaining, it's about conditioning. It introduces these ideas into the minds of the collective, and then by the time it actually happens, people don't question it.
Speaker 7: You simply accept them.
Speaker 5: That's not what predictive program means. That's what conditioning is. It's not predicting anything.
Speaker 14: That's exactly how predictive programming works. It implants these images into the collective consciousness way before these events take place. This is how they tell you exactly what their plan is, exactly what their agenda is, before it takes place. By doing this, it'll leave he's their karma because they are telling.
Speaker 5: You now now he's getting into the sticks right there with the whole karma thing. He doesn't know that. That's assuming you don't want, you don't understand, you don't know. You can make assumptions, you can make a hypothesis or a stab at it. You don't know what these people are thinking or why they do what they do. It could be because they need us to manifest it. So they need to tell us what to do, and you have to do it in a way it makes us actually do it by accident, like in the Freaking Uh, like the Oracles in the Shakespearean plays. They tell you too much about your future, and then you do everything you can to try you to avoid that future, and by doing so, you're doing exactly what causes that outcome.
Speaker 7: What they are going to do. You guys are accepting it, whether you're aware of it or.
Speaker 5: Not, because you're separate from all that. You say, you, guys, Yeah, everybody else is the problem except for you.
Speaker 7: Here's a great example of this.
Speaker 14: They made a card game in nineteen ninety five called the Illuminati Card Game. A conspiracy made in nineteen ninety five, terrorist nuke.
Speaker 7: What does that look like to you?
Speaker 14: The Pentagon quarantine hmmm, rewriting History, Center for Disease Control Goal population Reduction. These are some of my favorites. Here NASA made in a Hollywood basement, flat earthers. People laugh, but the flat earthers know something.
Speaker 10: Wonder what that is?
Speaker 14: Science fiction fans, I mean, the list goes on and on and on. Here, when you're awakened, looks a key man in that space. It's very easy to see what they're doing. They are laughing in your face every step.
Speaker 5: Of the way, right your face. Well, he does kind of maybe it's the fish eye lens thing that he's got going on, but he does quite the big old schnaz on his face. He's kind of got the hair. Maybe he's maybe he's one of those guys. Maybe that's why you say your face, because he's one of them.
Speaker 14: But the eyes in this world are useless when the mind is blind. This is just another way of showing you what the agenda is these.
Speaker 5: I love how people who not that smart are so fucking confident in their stupidity, like their statements that they make, and they have absolutely no clue what the hell's really happening. But boy, oh boy, are they confident in their delivery. Every one's thinking that maybe it's their hubris that's getting in the way of them actually seeing what's really going on. And then it's always you people, locust people that we not we are the problem. We aren't doing anything about it, we have to do more. No, it's always you, you, you, and you know, and everybody else points to finger the same way he does. Then everybody's pointing about how everybody else has to do sounding around around the circle, joke grows. No one never actually does anything because it's always someone else is supposed to do that. Let's watch a little bit of this.
Speaker 7: This, this, this commandment.
Speaker 19: We sometimes shy away and we feel very small and very powerless to be able to execute this because we say about what, how in the world.
Speaker 5: Can we give this the whole noa high thing. This is all going back to the whole kaba Lah, not saying that the no high thing is involved in that, but this is where it ties in with this whole rabbinical bullshit too, because the condition of the world, all these things that have to take place before this Messianic Age comes again for the final time, that the successful time that the Messianic Age comes, because it did come with Sabotai, according to them, it did come with Rookia Russo, and it did come with Jacob Frank And there's probably been more since then that we haven't heard about or haven't talked about, but it medicine claims. But of course, I mean, I'm sure they I'm sure they think that some of the Zionist leaders in the eighteen hundreds were probably Messianic Age freakers anyway, even though they were atheistic. That doesn't matter. You could be a Satanist and still be a good Jew. Remember, you could harm a little kids according to their Talmhood. And according to the Francists, they're more more alike than they are just you know, than they are unlike when it comes to that, even though they're allegedly with the anti Taelmudist, which is a joke, but with this says here as the Rabbi, miss gentiles who violate to know high laws are to be killed in the Messianic age. Yeah, and what is this pyram I've been talking about? What does this lead up in this build up and how they're going to sell it to Americans. Well, it's got to be about laws and breaking them and domestic blah blah and bigotry and blah blah blah, anti semicolons and all these other bulls, all those those other bullshit to justify in the minds of stupid retards would hold signs out at a fucking road like those bitches we just saw with Tesla, who will back anything that looks like a cause because their female their female motherly instincts have been redirected everywhere else about where they belong. So they're trying to fucking save the world. But they're not smart, they're not where they're supposed to be. Every every every endeavor is hollow and unfulfilling because they never fulfilled the one that they're supposed to, which is to be a mother. And that's the Jews that did that to them to do, then we do this.
Speaker 19: I mean, it's such a big, gentile world, most of abain who was saying, the god who is the creator of the whole of the almighty one, the strong one, the powerful one.
Speaker 7: So he empowers you to be able to fulfill this command.
Speaker 5: Really so he's well, he's quite the freaking powerful guy. Who wasn't even able to put fucking light into a couple of vessels? Right, yeah, I ain't soft. Kind of screwed up everything, didn't he? Your God, who you claim is you know nothing but infinite light? Couldn't even whatever the hell he was mixing. He's serving drinks that day, and his vessels broke And then now all of a sudden he's he's almighty and powerful, but fucks up it awful lot? Doesn't he like all the creation and the fact that creation occurred in the first place. Remember it's only supposed to be the using the whole world. Now, way have we have all these husks you got to deal with. You should be mad at your goud for all the all the non Jews that have been created, you dumb fuck.
Speaker 19: And why is that lacos is called by the force, that's what that means to compel. Let's use the word compel to compel all those who come to the world. That means all of humanity, the cowbo com to accept the seven Ooid laws.
Speaker 5: So in order to learn Shebrew, which which is shitty Hebrew, you just have to clear your throat a lot whenever you see a he's gotta, you know, spit when you're talking haak okay.
Speaker 19: When the Jewish people have the authority and the ability to uh when force, anybody that doesn't accept the seven noidlaws can loses.
Speaker 5: Do they all have a d D or some sort of problem where they have to speak really fast? Is it because you're always taking Are they speeding these videos up? Or are they all coming from like New York where it's the New York minute type of mentality that you know, sense of urgency, Chop chop chop, Let's go, let's go, let's go. Why does every Rabbi speak so goddamn fast? Why do all these Jews that they put on to display to us seem like they're neurotic, hyper speed talking micromachine motherfuckers and babbling, babbling, as if they are somehow coherent.
Speaker 7: Their life should be killed. That's what it says in Rama.
Speaker 5: He just said we should all be killed. I'm pretty sure they didn't say in Ramba and Rambo like they said on the screen. But you know Ai is retarded, so.
Speaker 19: Okay, But what do you see from you? Before we get into the details, you see one thing, we the Jewish people were commanded by Hasham to ensure that all the nations as well keep their midst what are the mids of the Greater Mids?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 5: You have to impose your shit on now all nations. That's what he just said. We have to make sure that they keep their mitzvahs. It's not their mitzvahs, it's your bullshit. Why do you have to enforce that upon other nations? You don't even want other nations. So that's the whole thing. That's the reason why you don't want any other nations. You just want Jewish supremacy. So you want Jewish controlled places everywhere in the world. Everywhere in the world. Who has other people who learn't Jews have to be your slaves. That's why you're saying you have to impose your mitzvahs on them, because you want to be in control of all of their places. They're not nations anymore. They're your territories. That's what you're trying to say, But you don't say it that way, just that we're.
Speaker 7: Give them for humanity.
Speaker 5: The greater mitsis that would given to humanity. When did this happen? Who was there to witness it? Why are we taking your fucking child predator, fucking word for it? You smelly fuck.
Speaker 7: Your mandy have a seven mitzvahs? What missus? Quickly?
Speaker 5: It's you've had a man in your asshole, not to.
Speaker 19: Serve any idols, to believe in one God, not to serving any idols, not provision against blasphemy.
Speaker 7: In other words, the nations of the world have their own responsibility.
Speaker 5: To Yeah, the whole idle thing right. He made a bunch of people believe in Jesus Christ, and then you tell them that they're going to die for that because you already made them the sacrificial class. I've been telling you people this over and over again. Christianity is a sacrificial class. If you don't believe me, look at the giant symbol that they use for Christianity. It's a person dying on a freaking cross. If that's not clear, enough for you. I don't know what it is. They could have picked Jesus on a day that was a little bit better than that one and could have been trying themend that, but no, they picked the cross. The outcome of what happens when you mess with the Sanhedrin, right, and now if you become one of them, which is completely controlled by them. The church was developed by them, by the way ves, by this Eden like cult, this Saturn cult, to be a runoff, to be the place where goy can still follow their God, but in a manner in which they become the sacrificial class for the Jews. And if you don't agree with that, why are we fighting all their goddamn wars?
Speaker 7: God which was into them when from them? And then to know't to do with us?
Speaker 19: But once the toro was given to the Jewish people, even though the six thirteen are commandments to us, but included in outur commandment is that we have to assure and we're responsible.
Speaker 7: For the nations keeping their mids right.
Speaker 5: Remember, the Jews are the ones that are the property managers for for God right. Yeah, they have to make sure ensure because they're the they're the smartest and they're the best, and they're they're the they're the chosen ones. They've been chosen by Satan and Saturn and Chronos, whatever you want to call them, the the what was the other word? Yeah, to teach us, to learn us something, and to punish us. You gotta keep, gotta keep those damn midst of us. And whatever they decide to interpret those ass will jump to all around, and the definitions of what those mean will will be bent and skewed, just like they do in courtrooms, to fit whatever do they have at that moment with that particular person. So if they want them to go down, they're gonna go down because they'll reword it to mean something that they needed it to mean to put make that person guilty of something. So we do find out that this is what I'm saying, they're not my people. It's not my culture, it's not my religion. I don't give a shit what came out of that fucking desert. It's not my people, it's not my culture, and it's not my religion. None of them are not Islam, not Christianity, and sure's fucking not Judaism, because all of it's a mask for the Saturn cults, and they're child killers through and through. Look at the freaking history of the popes telling you what a paper bull is written on.
Speaker 7: The torah, right matan Torah.
Speaker 19: It wasn't just hush, I'm giving us a way to be religious in our own connection, our own little cocoon of you know, our own little bubble.
Speaker 7: That's not the way it was. There was a responsible ability of lost for the man.
Speaker 5: So tell me how that's not the same as a cabalistic point of view, where it's up to them to create the conditions of the world to make it for the end of days that we were talking about with the tree of Death and the try of life. It's all the same bullshit. It's all schizophrenic minds. It's all in bread, bullshit lies that they tell themselves and primarily are guilty of all of these traits that they consider demons that they have to confront. They're the ones who bring this into the world in the first place, and yet they are so disconnected to that and so aware of self that they project all of the things that they create onto other people as being their problem. They literally believe when they go out and kill a bunch of babies and then say that Germans did that, that that it's true. They honestly believe that. They honestly believe that when they go and commit these crimes, these horrific crimes against humanity, against decency, that is not them, that is someone else who's guilty of doing the same. They believe that. That's how disconnected from reality. They are.
Speaker 19: Very interesting so far on the Pussuks.
Speaker 5: In the sapharis asn't the biggest pieces of ship on the planet.
Speaker 7: Kohanim, you will be a kingdom of priests. So the foreign who says.
Speaker 19: Kahana means lahaven to give to understanding ula and to direct hanushi to all of the human race, says clearly, it's our responsibility, similar to avram Avino, who was influencing all the people that he came into contact with, to all of the human race, to call out the name of a shem and to serve him with one. It's our job to bring as many people in all of the world to serve how she recognize our ship. Okay, And like he says, when will this be ultimately fulfilled? In the days on the sha cane and then we'll go out Tora for the entire world.
Speaker 12: This this.
Speaker 5: Alright, I was trying to catch a different one, but let me just go ahead and back to this. He was trying to catch this one where it go these things go too fast. That was something that was gonna Oh there you go. They look ups. If you want to read this as shoot, we missed the test of printest we could have earned forty dollars an hour to show up. Mhm, alright, this one's kind of fun is what if stun Troopers were accurate? Well, it takes the fun away from only the main characters, the lead role actors, getting all of the you know scenes where something of something substantial happens.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 5: It's you know that it's never going to be a a what do you call it, a an extras actor that does something that's profound. It's always going to be the main characters involved. That's how that's how plots and movies work. It's always between those guys when anything ever happens. There could be a whole army of people shooting, but there's only gonna be one person who can actually be accurate.
Speaker 11: Right, lookout, that's really man, that's I.
Speaker 6: I can't wait until we got Luke amlea.
Speaker 14: Him out.
Speaker 7: Words.
Speaker 5: Uh, let's see.
Speaker 15: Mine.
Speaker 5: So this is total bullshit. The guy's name Rabbi Finkelstein of New York. First of all, the problem is nobody wants to know the truth, even when that's ran from now. All of this that they're saying is true. But this is obviously a phony ass as fuck call. Just the fact that they're saying all this. It's like anybody who like thinks for like five second should understand that this is a bullshit phone call. They should, Now what will they? Maybe not? Sadly? Why do I keep on getting messages like somebody's teche mean, I don't see it come up on the Why is that there's no messages. There's no new messages. Jesus Christ, stop it okay anyway, that.
Speaker 15: A lot of little children do disappear, and I do know that, and I know a lot of police, police departments and agencies have been informed. But you're very open, You're very open tonight. I'm very surprised right that that.
Speaker 10: This this uh.
Speaker 5: Introduction, this this h statement before the reveal here is says it all like he's setting it up, He's setting the stage for this phony ass phone call by saying, suspend your disbelief out there, viewers and listeners, because it's really strange that this person would be revealing so much. Well, it's because it's bullshit, but it's also true. But they make it into bullshit by a phony phone call.
Speaker 15: That you're talking about the blood letting of the little children, that you put their blood in the monster balls, and that you eat it on sacrifice on pass.
Speaker 5: Not mans of balls, it's monsa, it's bread. Monts of balls are cheese. Dummy, that's over.
Speaker 9: Well, there was a goolium that wrote a book.
Speaker 5: About But notice he doesn't even get corrected there by the rabbi who would know better than between mons of balls and a fucking matza.
Speaker 6: On it back in the thirties.
Speaker 9: I forget his name at the.
Speaker 5: Moment, but and listen to his accent, it's so fucking like caricature. I forget his name at the moment. I do not know. It's another till that is a total bullshit. But what he's saying is accurate anyway.
Speaker 9: He wrote the book, People didn't buy the book. People don't want to listen. We've been doing this for thousands and thousands of years since down to Adam's time, we take the children of our enemy, which is the white lace, and we bring them to the basements in the synagogues where we drain the blood and watch them die there. It's very similar to how we do the the sacrifices that we do with the kosher butchering, and so we do that and then we mix it with a passover bread, and so we eat the blood of our enemies and the bodies. We're not cannibals, so yeah, you are. What we do is we take those because we can make some shekels, and we give them to the slaughter houses. And those are pounds and pounds and pounds of meat that we grind up in the sausage and the hamburger. And that's why we made those the most popular things. Sausage for beccas and hamburger for lunch. And so all the goyam out you are really eating the children. And even when we say this outright and tell you people, you don't believe it. So that's that's your problem.
Speaker 5: So regardless of whether or not it was a fake call or not, which most certainly was, there's truth in it.
Speaker 10: We fest for a special Jew, you know what his name Simon Peter.
Speaker 19: Peter, according to Judaism is what he's a secret agent of Judaism.
Speaker 5: Look at this man, little fucking demon was foot.
Speaker 18: By the Jewish themselves to protect the Jewish people from those big name Christians.
Speaker 7: It's very, very interesting.
Speaker 20: This is a little controversial because a lot of people.
Speaker 5: This guy, I've seen so many. He is such a fucking weirdo. Nice hair though. You gotta love the payots, the poots really so that you're absolutely out of your goddamn mind. Right, I look like I have dog ears. I want to deny this happen. But the but the want to be a rabbi, So you want to be a poodle man. Okay, sounds good, all right, poodle man. This guy's a grimacer. Just all he does, have fucking serious grimace on his face. Let me read this real quick. Says he was a rabbi and a fisherman. All you have to do is listen to him say that, and you'll know it's all a lie. A rabbi cannot also be a fisherman. Oh boy, this person is fucking joked. Either his life's work as being a rabbi or his job is being a fisherman and cannot legally under a rabbinic law, be both period. Okay, I'll show those laws transcended till a thousand years worth of time too. And any of the stuff that you read in the book or anything that people say, is that all have to be accurate. It just has the fool like again. Remember it's about the marketing baby, the marketing.
Speaker 20: First pope was actually a Jewish scholar.
Speaker 5: None of the but a lot of this if this is true or not, who cares. We know that it's tainted. We know what they're doing with it, you know, take the good out of it. You know, if you need a book to tell you that you shouldn't kill people and rape their whatevers and have sex with their wives and still from you need a book to tell you that, and then you're in a really bad spot. But and if you if you couldn't think of that, you wouldn't want that happening to you, and so you wouldn't do it to others. You know, maybe you belong being a Jew yourself. But leave the rest of the bullshit, because they're manipulating everything else that they say to you through those little psyops that they call religion into bringing about this one outcome. Regardless of what way you get to this giant party at the end of the end of times, you're still going there. Whether you're from Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Catholicism, whatever the fuck else, you're going to the same freaking coum for the big circus. So maybe I don't know, if you take an ev you might not get there at all because it'll break down. You know, get the fuck out of there. Don't don't, don't don't go show up to the same fucking party because you're gonna be contributing to it.
Speaker 20: And this first pope, who was this great scholar, he was not a pope, He was a rabbi in living in Jaffa, he was a fisherman. And to this day the Pope wears a ring that has a fisherman on it.
Speaker 5: That that parts bullshit. That's not why where it all came from. They like the history of the of the fish hat and the vagina hat and all that stuff. That's that's got nothing.
Speaker 1: To do with it.
Speaker 5: So that's bullshit.
Speaker 7: From this first pope.
Speaker 5: It's still crazy and stupid and fucking nutty, but it's just not that crazy that that it's just not that particular crazy that he's just referring to, Oh he still wears a fish, and it's a pissies thing. It's about the fucking you know, the celestial movements of the Pisces area, the Aquarius. There's a whole lot to do with that, and a whole lot less to do with the fact that this douchebag was a fisherman or was or whatever.
Speaker 7: The first one was actually just a great rabbi.
Speaker 20: And the Jews were being terribly hassled by the early Christians, who.
Speaker 5: First of all, that's bullshit too, because they're the same fucking people. And uh yeah, if that was the case when we talk about Roman times, well who established this religion and made it solid? And why is it? Oh please tell me. Did it take over one hundred years before anybody even wrote a book a word about Jesus? If he was so fucking important, so everybody who knew him was dead, anybody who had a first person experience with him was dead. According to if he lived in the time frame that they say he did, and if he didn't, well then maybe they were what they call it temporary writings. That's possible. That kind of goes into the whole uh, the Caesar's Messiah stuff there. I don't know, I don't know, but it's again, why are we even walking down that path? These are demons who fucking brought their Saturn cult into three different flavors like Baskin Robbins or their thirty six flavors or whatever they have or thirty two flav I don't know, I massilliers, but they have three. And then they have many different varieties of the same, like they're vanilla, there's French vanilla, there's you know, vanilla nut. When it comes to you, like Protestantism, you know all that bullshit. Right, They're hanging around Israel, and he had an idea.
Speaker 20: He says, if you give me permission.
Speaker 5: He went to the stages.
Speaker 20: He said, if you give me permission, I would like to go to the temple and ask the Kohanim for certain names of God that only they're allowed to use, and I will use them, create miracles, get all the Christians excited about it, and then move them out of it.
Speaker 10: We fest for us.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys know who this guy is. The Alaskan.
Speaker 18: Here's waking up in this beautiful house this morning took me back to another time in my life.
Speaker 7: When you make the decisions.
Speaker 5: I've not this particular one. He's not wearing the goddamn thing. But in all many, great, many other videos. This is why I didn't recognize it at first, because it wasn't there. But the very first video I did see him wearing it, I recognize it. Oh so, okay, yeah it is there. It's just hanging lower. There is the compass and square on the longer hanging necklace here. His fingers are over the top of it now. But he has a big Freemasonic necklace on. I'm not saying that means anything because low degree level. It's like going to a freaking social club. I and but you know, it just makes me wonder because then also he has this criminal record, which makes it possible that he was pulled out of there with conditions you got to, you know, and then they make them into a public character, a public persona regardless of Yet it's like he's got the cross right here, He's got the eight point a cross right here in his neck. There's something else going on here, right. I'm just saying he sounds like he's doing good. Stuff which I want to believe, But it's just there's a lot of things, a lot of symbolism here that doesn't really make me feel too comfortable with.
Speaker 18: That sacrifices that I've made. Sometimes it sets you up for a really difficult path. And I now live in such a peaceful and beautiful and vice that I've worked really really hard to create. And while I was sitting here this morning, I was thinking about my childhood. This is a picture of the inside of Abbot Loup Christian Center, which is the church that my parents were a part of, and this is the actual room that I spent a good deal of my childhood inside of. Ultimately, this became a massive church that sent missionaries all over the world, and according to the Christian Research Institute, this particular church has a lot of really odd philosophies related to the Bible and God, and one of the primary focuses of this particular church was sending missionaries to other countries all over the world to try to preach to other people other places. And apart from all of the sexual and physical abuse that I endured as a young child within that church, I also spent a number of years in Indonesia and New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan part of this missionary family. And for some reason, in a state of gratitude this morning, one of those old songs we used to sing in Indonesian came back to my mind.
Speaker 7: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 18: It goes something like Dino Weaki, Dino Weaki, Dina Angusti, Dina Angusti, Io, poodle io, Podo son Sun Sun Son, Dino Weeki, dennngu see io.
Speaker 5: So get off a lot of skulls, dead things and skeletons. The little skeletons right here. It's a little animal, cat, dog, rat thing here. Let's skull right there from somebody would blindfold on. It's just it's weird. It's just weird. It looks it looks very uh ritualistic in this house, and just none of them being the white flowers. I'm just saying that the whole decor. But the point here is that he apparently tracked down child harmers and did bad things to them. That's that's the story that that's why they call him the Alaskan Avenger, the real Alaskan Advenger. So that's what's interesting about it. And he also apparently was sexually abused and beaten whatever by this cult. But again that's initiatory. That's part of just because he may have struck out against the people he does, But his whole stick is he brings out these stories about horrific, horrible people and what they've done to children and what either, you know, whatever the outcome was if they got caught or not, or if they're on the loose. He's like being a lookout that type of thing, and that's his whole channel, right, which I think might be doing a good thing. It's a lot better than Amber Alert, which is run by the child predators and that steal your children through CPS. But as far as whether or not this checks out as him not being controlled, I don't know. Part of the problem. I don't know, No I son, do you know?
Speaker 18: Do you no? WEEKI denne gooze? Now, if you know your church hymns, you probably recognize that too. And it really struck me this morning that not only is this the day, but this was the life that was organized before me ahead of time. And certainly I made a lot of choices and committed myself to a lot of actions along the way. But when I was a little ass kid sitting right about there, listening to these people talk about the blessings and the challenges and the circumstances that were.
Speaker 6: Gonna happen in this life.
Speaker 18: I truly had absolutely no idea how far that that life was gonna take me. And so you know what, Dino weiki Dino WEEKI denaee goozde. Oh my god, I cannot believe I just sung like that for you guys, don't trip. I'll make sure it never happens again. Tomorrow's Friday.
Speaker 5: One light, whether that waking up, We're born again? Bullshit? All right, this one might be worth it. Then I gotta get out of here. Look, Peter, I thought it might interest you to know that I'm Jewish. See if this was if this had any like validity to it, it wouldn't be constantly poured into your brain by TV and media to make you believe it. They wouldn't have to continue to go over and over and over this if that was actually true, Like you should look at doctor Lorraine Day and what she says about that Judai and all that stuff. Just because you live in America, what does that make you an Italian? Does that make you an irishman. Does that make you a It's just an area, right, right, So just because you lived in Judea, it doesn't make you a Jew or whether fuck that, whatever that whatever, I don't care because it's all fucking stupid.
Speaker 13: By the mid Rash of Shimmel Kapa that Paul was actually sent by the San handrigantry to movement to neutralize their Messianic military movement by spiritualizing it. Paul, from a rabbinic point of view.
Speaker 7: He's doing traditional Talmudic pill pool if you really pay attention.
Speaker 13: But people without the Judaic background don't know how.
Speaker 5: To pay attention to this. Again, remember there's so much smarter, even though they're fucking crazy, little fucking midgets who smell like dog shit. I can't read it with the puzzles. And that Christians have their own particular conception of the Testimate and they just reading that first from the Jewish reading That impedes to.
Speaker 6: Understand inside every Christian is a jay according to.
Speaker 10: The pulp in his funny hat.
Speaker 16: And I'm Catholic, but that's pretty much little history of my family into Judaism.
Speaker 5: When when is fourteen Jewish popes in there? That's not that's not question. The whole fucking, the whole Roman Catholic Empire, Jewish blah blah blah. It's all run by them. That always was. Remember I told you it's the eden Night Cult. There was the ROMs, there was the eden Knites. They were all part of the same little shit cult, little pharmaciea sorcery cult before our Gothic ancestors broke them up and beat them down and stopped their bullshit in their human sacrifice for a time, not for very long, a couple hundred years or so. Then they reformed and started corrupting our own people, and we got jubid juwids from that and all kinds of fucked up things because people were seduced by the sorcery and started screwing around the black magic and lost their freaking their connection with the real thing, right because they were they were seeking this and doing horrible, horrible fucking rights and rituals for some promise of something thing that was supposed to be better than what other humans could attain. Right. And that's the whole joke there, and that we talked about with the Kabbalists on that episode. I think we're done here. I don't know if we need to continue on with all that. You know, I make hot sauce and you know that.
Speaker 1: I oh.
Speaker 5: God, I don't think you messed up to chat? But what do you talking about? Rebel Johnny? I see it, Johnny, And I see a rebel Johnny? Did I mess up in the chat? What do you mean? I can see your I can see your message. I don't know. I don't see any messages prior to that. I'm looking at FTJ media if someone's asking, well, I'm talking right now. I see a Bill eighty eight. I see a rebel Johnny. I see Johnny, Johnny, I see I see toxic straight white males, see Clasha, Hello everybody. And they don't know what that last one is about, like what who did what?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think so I do know that there's a there's a hard rain to coming down to believe to I guess call another fucking piece of ship. Too many of them to count, really, there's just too many of them that count. Horrible people who want to harm you, and those who like to do song and dance to keep you entertained and distracted until they can get all of you. That's uh, that's where we're at, and I gotta I'm gonna head over to Stephan's now and after I get up those things, right. Yeah, So there's that. I hope has uh say, fay, healthy fun time. I hope you guys get a chance to live in the moment with your families and not worry too much about the bullshit that cannot be controlled because it's already fogged on. And so there's no there is no, there is no no, there's nothing. There's nothing that's gonna happen that's gonna be in the positive that's gonna fix the shit because nobody's fucking even aware of what the hell's going on. So why make yourself a martyr? What I'm saying, by the they say that is obviously you defend and protect whenever when that comes to the if it ever comes to that, what I'm not saying is shoot your stupid fucking mouth off. So your mouth gets shot the fuck off, That's what I'm saying, because no one's gonna care, no one's gonna appreciate it. And the only thing you're doing is removing yourself from a position where you could be protecting your family, because you'd be the dirt instead, So don't do that prematurely, you know, don't be too eager to rush out there into the battlefield all by yourself and get moved doubt into a grease spot like a retard. Right, that's not noble and that's not brave. It's just stupidity. Pick your battles and don't worry about you know. And also there's nothing that you're not gonna get rich and famous on the internet unless you're one of them, unless you're promoting some kind of mindless, brain numbing bullshit or some sort of manipulation that brings people further away from enlightenment of the truth. If you do anything that's helping, you're not going to be seen, you're not going to be heard, and no one's going to care because they're already too full, full of the trash that's been dumped on them and is dumped on them every day from every direction. So this is not the profession for people who have substance to offer. It's not a profession at all. It's a place to vent, to talk, just to get shot off your mind so you can continue on for the other week. That's all it is. Guys want to support the show. That's awesome. I don't yeh whatever, have a nice day. So I did forget something, how let it go?
Speaker 11: There is.
Speaker 2: I did it again.
Speaker 10: You catch your nigga off God.
Speaker 7: With this ship.
Speaker 5: There you go, goodbye,