Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You know how we start the show off, first talk back of the day, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday JAV Show. This is Natalie from Sacramento. Wait, it's not that that's why it's Tuesday, but I love it. It sounds like maybe perhaps.
Speaker 4: You guys get tomorrow off.
Speaker 3: I definitely have to go to work tomorrow and Wednesday before Thanksgiving is like the craziest traffic of the year. So yes, super happy for you guys, but happy Tuesday for the rest of us.
Speaker 5: Hey, we didn't We didn't say that.
Speaker 6: What you're talking about, Yeah, that we did not take it a day because we take a day off is off today and nobody they're not listening on their off day, so I should be mad at them.
Speaker 5: Really should be mad either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were off right, we didn't say that, but we didn't even say that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you would think.
Speaker 1: I know today it feels like a Friday, that's all we said.
Speaker 5: It feels like it's vibe, that's all. It could be Sunday feelings like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get all about it, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we forgot to mention yesterday that Mercury is in retro grade.
Speaker 5: Oh my, doesn't that explain so much?
Speaker 1: Everything explains everything.
Speaker 7: My email was not working at all yesterday morn.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because there was a Microsoft team zone.
Speaker 5: And why mercury in retro grade.
Speaker 1: I also knew it was like a computer virus or.
Speaker 2: It was getting close over the weekend because you guys know, I get really clumsy.
Speaker 5: What did you draw?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: Gets really?
Speaker 2: I literally spilled two drinks a day, like on Friday, knocked over my Celsius. Half of it gone to get home, knock it over again, the rest of it gone.
Speaker 5: No Celsius alignment. Obviously they knocked.
Speaker 2: Over my Celsius again because I have one on the weekends. And then that night knocked over my wine like.
Speaker 6: Oh my, like for no reason, I'm sensing a trend. Hear Celcius and wine spilling everywhere. Your carpet very sticky, It was very sticky. Yeah, and you mean to tell me that, like, since you know, the last couple of months or however, lung spin, since mercers in retrograde, you haven't spilled a single thing.
Speaker 5: No, I don't just knock over drinks every day.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Reminded me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be more cautious. Yes, so everyone just be very mindful.
Speaker 6: Ye'll be more mindful. So you know what to blame your clumsiness on. At least you have an explanation.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, it helps.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no. It's an optical illusion.
Speaker 7: You don't believe until it happens to you.
Speaker 2: Graham, We have to talk about this picture that you posted the JB Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I was at my parents' house over this past weekend. We did my family's Thanksgiving on Saturday, and my parents have a bunch of family photos in the hallway of their house and this picture caught my eye because I was like, has anyone ever noticed before that in my brother's family photo that's printed up, you know, this big picture. It's printed in black and white, and it's a really cute picture that they took. Has anyone noticed that Bigfoot is in the background of this picture? Can get So I took a picture of it and you can see it on our story JV Morning Show. If you could tell me that is not Bigfoot in the background. And look, they live in Chico, so Bigfoot, that's Bigfoot territory out there, and that's Bigfoot walking in the background of their picture.
Speaker 2: Every video that we've ever seen of Bigfoot, there's a certain walk, there's a certain just even texture of like it's for this is in your brother's family photo.
Speaker 5: He never noticed Bigfoot was in the background.
Speaker 6: I brought this up to him. I was like, have you guys seen this? And he said, let me go look at the He's like, I don't know what that is. And I was like, it's Bigfoot. He said, let me go look at the original pictures. My parents had him printed out in black and white. They've got a bunch of these portraits in black point in their hall. But he's like, let me go look at the color version of this picture. And he brought that up on his phone. It's Bigfoot, so big Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: There's no it's Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: It's walking, it's had a certain walk.
Speaker 6: And it's mildly blurry. There's one thing we don't think. It is always blurry. Yes, he's always blurring movie.
Speaker 5: He loves filters.
Speaker 1: He's always moving.
Speaker 6: Across the screen, running towards It's always across big friend, there's Bigfoot running from.
Speaker 7: You don't believe Graham, right, this is definitive, man.
Speaker 5: Can you believe in big Foot but not mercury in retrograde.
Speaker 6: Yeah, make it makes sense because this is actual photographic evidence of Bigfoot. Proved to me that mercury and retrogade actually affects things.
Speaker 7: You have yet to prove that email was not working, but more in need yours wasn't working either.
Speaker 6: See Actually mine works pretty good yesterday despite the outage. Anyways, go take a look at Bigfoot if you would like to weigh on what you think that is, because I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what else it could be. But what else is that? That's big Foot.
Speaker 5: That's all it is. JV Morning Show. It's on our.
Speaker 1: Story the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: It's time for the.
Speaker 1: Four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So Eric and lyleman Ende will not be home for the holidays. As you know, they're both serving life sentences for killing their parents. The people are demanding a resentencing or at least a reach trial. Yesterday, the judge heard statements from two of their aunts and said he needed time for him and.
Speaker 5: Then newly liked the DA to review the case.
Speaker 2: So their hearing has been moved from December eleventh to January thirtieth.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that new da is fully bottom.
Speaker 5: I don't think he is.
Speaker 6: The Warriors were at home at Chase Said last night, taking on a very shorthanded Brooklyn Nets team who were also playing the second game of back to back, so they were tired and short handed, so that should have been.
Speaker 1: No problem for the Warriors.
Speaker 5: Right right?
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 6: The Warriors led most of the game by as many as eighteen points, but they then let the Nets come storming back for a one to twenty eight to one twenty win.
Speaker 1: The Warriors have now dropped back.
Speaker 6: To back games, where I think the first time all this season. They're now twelve and five and in second place in the Western Conference.
Speaker 7: Some light showers are lingering on for the North Bay, but mostly clear skuys are expected for today, fifties to sixties for.
Speaker 5: Daytime highs and mostly.
Speaker 7: Sunday for the rest of the week, which is great for those that are traveling for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Are you sure not a drop of rain.
Speaker 7: Today? Still lingering on for today, but mostly sunny skuys for the rest of the week, But they are mostly lingering in the North Bay.
Speaker 1: Sure, right?
Speaker 5: So the East Bay?
Speaker 1: Any question?
Speaker 5: Everything?
Speaker 1: It was raining this morning when I left.
Speaker 6: Morning me coming in here, Any Capricorn besties, Your day today is a seven. Avoid misunderstandings because we know Mercury is in retche Revise and refine your plans. Anticipate mechanical or digital delays of breakdowns. Be extra clear with your communications today.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, everybody Mercury.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: So, Kylie Kelsey launched a podcast. Does this bother anybody else?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Thank you. Her podcast is by the way, this is Jason Kelsey's wife.
Speaker 2: Her podcast is called not Gonna Lie like NGL not Gonna Lie, where she gives like unpopular opinions about parenting or like just speaks her truth.
Speaker 1: It's been done phone, not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm not gonna lie, but I cuss in front of my kids.
Speaker 1: This is like how I do. I like, left them pick their own bad time. Not gonna lie even know she sounds like that.
Speaker 5: That voice I would listen.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna lie. You rust your parents are stupid.
Speaker 6: The best way to do it is let your kids eat all their Halloween kind the night of Not Gonna Lie.
Speaker 2: So in this first episode, she made the controversial statement that yeah, that she Uh, she cusses in front of her kids.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that was actually what it was about.
Speaker 2: She said, I'm not gonna stop cursing in front of the kids. My kids hear the F word on a daily basis. They know that it's a grown up word. So like, why should I Why should I have to stop?
Speaker 5: Graham? Where are you in the curse words in front of the kids.
Speaker 1: It's very very very very rare if it happens.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, my house is just filtered cusswords.
Speaker 6: Really, Yes, there's just stacking up cuss words left to right at the house. Do you ever try to filter things like, oh, I'm right in front of my kid, I'm not going to say this, Like there are certain things I would say in front of my wife that might use an F word or whatever that I wouldn't say in front of my kids.
Speaker 1: I don't want them saying that. School and the teacher's like, where'd you learn them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I think I do now more than I ever have because my son, he's four, he has reached that point where he starts repeating things. Now, I didn't have that problem with my oldest daughter. She was So I agree with Kylie Kelsey to a certain extent that because my daughter knew like not to say those words, they're growing up wards. And then every once in a while you get a kid that no's are not supposed to say in will because it's funny. So I do filter myself a little more around my son, but the other ones, No, let the F words fly.
Speaker 7: And does your older daughter use them every now and then?
Speaker 1: The n yes, no, a thousand percent.
Speaker 6: I bet you if you fall hit, miked her up, hidting mic at school, I bet you'd hear eighty F bombs today.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I care less about what she says at school and how she talks with their friends, and how she does at home in front of me and my family and my.
Speaker 5: Parents and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 5: Would you care, Graham?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean kids older.
Speaker 5: I don't think at school.
Speaker 6: I don't think like swearing is like this horrible, awful thing, ah centner Like, I don't care, like I don't care about like that. But I do care how you speak in two people in certain situations where you need to put on a certain level of respect, show respect, And I think it can be disrespectful to speak that way. And I don't know I'm just not like, I'm not like some big kate and I aren't like big you know swears.
Speaker 1: I don't think we like swear a ton. It happens. Dad says a lot of F words.
Speaker 6: So I'm working on the house, you know probably you know it's frustrating. It's frustrating out there on the job site. But it's me by myself, so I can throw a ball around all that, like, come on, why is this working?
Speaker 1: You know? Like that's me by myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do that a lot, huge f bomb.
Speaker 6: The one thing I gotta say, the one thing I do all the time is I'll be around the job site just frustrating, like you gotta be effing kidding me. You of all the things that can go, you gotta be f and kitty.
Speaker 1: I say that a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to myself, mine is the om FG. And then my son said that the other day and I was like, oh anymore?
Speaker 7: So can I ask you guys, like when you will be okay with them possibly saying a curse word?
Speaker 6: If ever, I don't know, you're get in your mouth washed out with soap, and yeah, I don't because that's what happened to me.
Speaker 1: I need somebody else. It was awful.
Speaker 2: I think I got the soap just one time. I don't even know if my parents did it. I think I got scared right before and they didn't do it.
Speaker 6: I got it in the fifth grade. I think I've told this story, but it's probably been several years. We had to sell those fundraiser chocolate bars that have the almonds in them, and we had some to eat, and I'm not a big nuts and chocolate kind of guy.
Speaker 1: It's not my thing.
Speaker 6: And I took a bite out of one and I was like, there are too many effing nuts in here. You said that, And I totally slipped up and said it because like fifth grade was my swearing year at school, Like when I was in school, it's just swearing non stop.
Speaker 1: Because I thought it was fine.
Speaker 6: I don't know, and then I accidentally slipped up at home and my parent was like the record stopped.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 6: My parents looked like, what did you just say?
Speaker 1: Here comes the bar?
Speaker 5: So, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Never again.
Speaker 2: To answer your question, Jess, I still rarely cut in front of my parents, so I think I would kind of expect that from my.
Speaker 5: Kids as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, same, Yeah, I don't cause like.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while, I might say like an S word or you know, something like that, but I just I think it's more like a respect thing.
Speaker 6: You just don't Yeah, it's really got a fit. You got to read the room at the right time. You don't just use them like yeah casually and flippingly like this. You don't speak like that. But every now and again, like that's total b you know whatever, you can say drop something in there.
Speaker 5: Because first you're like, Okay, I sard you on Mama.
Speaker 1: I see the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We are the JV show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. Back to Jess. Let's talk TV.
Speaker 7: I am watching the latest season of TLC's I Love A Mama's Boy.
Speaker 5: Where do you Find Me? Show?
Speaker 7: This yere is on a lot of platforms, but I'm watching it on Discovery Plus.
Speaker 5: But like, how do you know it's there? I do my good question, you know, Hi.
Speaker 7: I always look on TikTok or Google and I look for any upcoming reality TV shows and then I'll write down, like when they're going to be coming out. I'm already waiting on December fourth, because it's going to be a new season of The Ultimatum.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't wait. Oh that's a good show. Okay, I just I just do a little bit of research.
Speaker 6: Do you ever wonder like the people that have, you know, tried to crack into Hollywood and become filmmakers and stuff, and then they finally this is their big break, you know, to get to direct or produce a show, and then everyone's like, oh, what have you been working on? They're like Mama's Boys, Big Mama Edition. You know, like perhaps you've seen it, Like can you imagine like that was your.
Speaker 1: The prow achievement is one of the one of these shows.
Speaker 5: You know, somebody's got to do it. That's true. It's called I Love a Mama's Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mama Edition and.
Speaker 5: Not this one. Maybe that's the sequel.
Speaker 7: But people share their experience and like their struggles with dealing with their partners extremely involved mothers. So just to give you a little bit of an example right here of how extreme it is, this is how one guy talks about what his mother does for him.
Speaker 9: Everybody's just I had my mom to tell me good morning every morning, helps me brush my teeth, helps me flaws, makes my lunch, tells me, good night, tut me.
Speaker 5: They all wish they had that. And he's like a grown man.
Speaker 7: This is the twenty four year old and his mom basically helps him do everything.
Speaker 1: Moms are the best.
Speaker 5: Not, No, this is creepy life.
Speaker 7: I just want to know from you, guys, could you date somebody who has this extreme of a relationship with their mom?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, not If I'm in the bathroom and we're both like sharing the mirror and I'm brushing my teeth and then the mom's helping my partner brush brush their baby, like that would be it would be so weird.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: I did want to ask you because I feel like we hear this a lot from women saying that they don't want to date a MoMA's boy. Is there something on the other end where guys are like, I don't want to date a woman.
Speaker 2: That's a daddy's girl, yeah, Or is there something like that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's for anybody. It's a tough in a relationship.
Speaker 6: I think when when a parent is too involved, right, because you want to have your own relationship with this person without a parent like looking over your shoulder or judging how you're doing things, or oh, I do it better watch this and this is how my son likes to make This is how I make his sandwiches. You know, yeah, you don't need that, you know, like just be an adult at some point. I think it would be tough for any relationship. I don't know that there's that same equivalent though, because I've never encountered that.
Speaker 1: You don't really run into that as much.
Speaker 6: You run into the overprotective scary day though, Like that's a thing. The over involved mom is a thing, and then the over protective dad that's really scary. I remember that you have to meet some girlfriends dads or something or someone you're trying to take out on a date, and like dad wants to have a talk with you, Like that's.
Speaker 5: I would not be able to handle that much.
Speaker 1: Situation doesn't have that. They just slide the dms and then meet up somewhere.
Speaker 6: You just have to go knock on a door, call house phone, call, house phones, A dad might answer, or dad might answer the front door when you go there with a shotgun.
Speaker 2: I feel like when it comes to parents, like just overstepping boundaries, though it's it's typically not the dads. They like to just they're very stand offish anyways, very leave that to the mom.
Speaker 1: You're too busy drinking beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now I go make them uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: I do want to run through this list really quick of a couple of things that I saw on the show, and I want to know if you would have an issue with your significant other doing this.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay. If they wear.
Speaker 7: Matching and coordinated outfits with their mom everywhere they.
Speaker 6: Flag outside of an ugly sweater party or something pures, you get one.
Speaker 1: Get one a year.
Speaker 7: Let's say a sweater that says number one mom and number one.
Speaker 5: Son, and then they're wearing out They're wearing this out in.
Speaker 1: Public one day. You get one a year. That's it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, fair?
Speaker 7: What about if your significant others still shares a bed with a parent.
Speaker 1: Do people on this show still sleep with mommy and daddy?
Speaker 7: Some mom still do, so we all know what happens.
Speaker 1: And you can't control them at night, as you can't roll over and hit mom with that.
Speaker 6: No. Wait, some of these people on the show, Jess, I'm assuming they're single. You couldn't be in a relationship with somebody who still sleeps in bed with their parents.
Speaker 7: Now, some of these and most of them are dealing with their significant other not approving of their relationship with their mom. So they are dating, they are dating, they're in relationships. Or you see one thirty something year old who is going on a first date, which is my next one that I wanted to ask you. If you go on a first date with someone and they bring their mom with.
Speaker 1: Them, no, are you right away?
Speaker 5: Are you staying?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not saying I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: That's too weird, do it right?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's one thing for you to, you know, meet the mom eventually, but for her to be present on the first date the first time that you're meeting this guy, I think.
Speaker 1: That's too much.
Speaker 6: Well, it depends what she looks like, because I've seen some of those videos where it's like who's the mom the daughter?
Speaker 1: I can't tell.
Speaker 6: If they both show up and you're on a date with both of them, you're like, yeah, I've seen the movies on the I've.
Speaker 5: Seen the video films.
Speaker 6: Yeah, short films award winning. Some might say, uh huh, I've seen those, yeah, so I'm here for that. I just can't believe that there are still adult adults that sleep in their parents their parents' beds.
Speaker 1: I can't get past that.
Speaker 6: That's probably part of the reason I never let my kids sleep in our bed, Like once you let them in, you never get them out.
Speaker 1: It's like my dog, like she sleeps.
Speaker 5: But I mean I I co s.
Speaker 2: Loved my with my oldest until she was like seven. Okay, okay, but that's because I got a man after that. But but it's like they get out at some.
Speaker 5: Point, they reach those teenage yers and there they should.
Speaker 2: Be like I don't want to sleep with mom anymore, hopefully well before then.
Speaker 5: But an adult wanting to do that, like that's just extreme.
Speaker 7: And you know, in some in some scenarios, the mom it might be the one that's lonely, so then the child feels like, oh, I need a protect my mom. Here I go. But in some of these scenarios, the mom has a whole husband and she's still super obsessed with their children, and I feel like.
Speaker 5: That's not right. There's so many moms that they I don't know.
Speaker 2: What it is, like it's like a switch flips when they yes, when they get a girlfriend and they're of age, and it's just they start to panic that someone's gonna steal their son away because that's their son, and then they feel in a weird way that they're in competition with you know this girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Or mighty Like sandwiches.
Speaker 5: Sandwiches, it's creepy.
Speaker 1: Moms make the best sandwiches.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we have a talk back.
Speaker 10: Hey JAV show man from Santase. I want to give a birthday shout out to my cousin to dead. Hey girl, happy birthday party. Get those fireball shots, rolling girl.
Speaker 1: Fireball, Happy birth drinking fireball. You know what I'm here for it?
Speaker 6: What I have to three fireball shots on Saturday night? What my parents house, well, you know the kids. We put the kids to bed. We were doing our Thanksgiving celebration and then my mom's like, do you guys want to take some shots?
Speaker 5: Your mom wants to take fireball.
Speaker 6: Shot And my mom thinks that the tastiest shot in the world is a half shot of fireball and half shot of rumhottah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like cinnamon too's crunch or something tastes like I don't know, kind of tastes like wordhot if you ask me. But she's like, who have these? We're like okay, and then so I start shaking them up to pour them. Are you having one? Mom's like no, I'm like okay. So then Kate and my sister and my brother in law we sat there and took some shots, and then when the rum shot was out, we just started hitting regular fireball shots and I don't know, been aince anie that. Wow, that's a headache, but tasty when it's going down.
Speaker 5: God, It's all the.
Speaker 11: Stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today in the Bay and trending is sponsored by Menci Needs. Visit mansitie Seaworlds for their Black Friday sale, or visit seaborld dot com.
Speaker 2: So Prince Harry is adopting a new American accent. I don't know if you guys saw that viral video that he did a jelly roll.
Speaker 5: It was like all over the internet. It's on our story, Jabe morning Chef.
Speaker 2: You want to go check it out, and it's jelly roll, like pretending to give him a tattoo for his Invictus games.
Speaker 5: You know, has that show on Netflix or whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyways, people notice that as Prince Harry is speaking, he seems just like a little more relaxed than usual, and he's picking up like new terms like screw it, he says, dude, he said, ass instead of urse.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that a duke of Sussex said dude.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is very Are you sure he wasn't trying to say duke he said dude.
Speaker 5: And people are like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: He's like slowly just adopting this California accent.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. It'll happen.
Speaker 5: That's what happens. If you want to go check out that video.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's not that funny, but if you want to hear how he talks JB Morning Show on our art Instace story. Though, I have a scaring new update regarding Wendy Williams. You know that in recent your ears, her health has just been declining like rapidly. She has Friendwtim Pearl dementia in primary progressive ephasia. We do know that she has like a legal guardian to make legal decisions for her, and recently that guardian and Sabrina Morrissey, she was in.
Speaker 5: Court to talk about some new.
Speaker 2: I guess documents that were filed on Wendy's behalf, but she gave a new update on Wendy's condition condition. She said that Wendy has become quote permanently incapacitated from her ongoing dementia fights, So that means.
Speaker 1: It's advanced to the next stage.
Speaker 2: What does that mean exactly, gram Does that mean like she's like she's I would.
Speaker 6: That means you don't really function on her own at all anymore. If they say permanently incapacitated, that could mean.
Speaker 5: Does that mean like vegetative state?
Speaker 1: Possibly?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, that's that's scary.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, but if that's true, you know generally and people that are battling dementia and stuff like that, it's you know, that looks pretty grim and yeah, not long.
Speaker 2: Right, very scary. But there's your there's your latest Wendy update, Grammy.
Speaker 1: What do you have?
Speaker 6: In a season that's been so riddled with injuries for the Niners it's hard to even keep track of them all, we might finally have some good injury news to share, I guess, although no news would be the good news none of the players ever got hurt. But first off, the Niners have officially opened the practice window for linebacker Drake Greenlough, you remember, because how could we forget He tore his achilles coming into the game off the sidelines during this past Super Bowl against the Chiefs, largely one of the reasons that the Chiefs went on to win that game, at least in my mind. Drake Greenlaw can now return to practice. He's unlikely to probably play against Buffalo this coming Sunday, but that could mean that we see him suit up for the Niners, hopefully in a game sometime soon. Was checking some of the updated percentage odds that the Niners make the postseason, and I think this hadn't factored in the outcome of the Rams game on Sunday night. But it's just a seventeen percent chance that the Niners make the postseason, so that they could really use Drake Greenlaw, though he's really been that be nice this season. Now, as to the condition of quarterback Brock Perdy, we know he missed last week game against the Packtors with some pain in his throwing shoulder. They say he did some light throwing yesterday at practice without issue, but then today they're just gonna let him rest, so he's not going to practice today and then they'll go from there and MRI on that shoulder revealed no structural damage of any kind, so it's not like a serious injury, but still questionable whether or not he's gonna be able to play this coming Sunday. I think he does with the season on the line, because he can't lose another one here, and the same goes for Nick Bosa and Trent Williams, those guys both day to day as well, So we'll see hopefully everyone's back. Yeah, I'm a glass.
Speaker 5: Worse.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: He did some light throwing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could do some of that light throw.
Speaker 1: Better than the throwing we saw from Brandon Allen.
Speaker 7: It's really been that injury season for you guys.
Speaker 5: Season all right, Well, thank you for that update.
Speaker 1: Grammy the JV on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning TV show, Broante from Martinez. Happy Tuesday. Yay for all the teachers on Thanksgiving break. Except I had to have a root canal yesterday morning, so that was fun. Those are things you don't schedule for during the school year. Kittens woke me up at six point fifteen. Yeah, just overall, so glad I don't have children so I can hurkle durkle today.
Speaker 5: Have a good day. So you can excuse me, Lisa hercle show.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you can. Hey, we're on the radio. Well you doing your private time teachers on your week off, that's up to you. You don't bring that on this family show.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Do you guys think that?
Speaker 6: Because I remember she left us to talk back last week and it was like, yes, this is teacher's favorite time of year. Get the whole week off next week and then boom, day one, she gets a root, canal mercury and retrograde or did she jinx.
Speaker 5: It murmurc retrograde?
Speaker 1: Obviously she jinks it.
Speaker 5: No, disagree more. But what's herkle jerkle? I must know?
Speaker 7: It's apparently basically the old school term of saying bedrotting.
Speaker 1: Oh, so she's got a root and she's just gonna bedrot too.
Speaker 6: I love that. Saying herlejerkle sounds more like, you know, get some stuff done, to get out there, run some marens.
Speaker 1: You know, herkle jerkle.
Speaker 5: The opposite saying herkle jerkle. But it's herkleed durkle.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought she said herkle jerk I thought so too.
Speaker 5: I know, hey, we're on the radio.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Becky.
Speaker 2: This is the perfect transition to what the bleep, because yes, we are on the radio, so I remember to keep it clean. But this is where you got to guess today's bleeped out word. If you're the first person to get it right, you win today's JV show, Chuck Mug is I always leave your guesses on the talk back Mike on the eye heart app All right, here is today's clip. One of my poles accidentally got filled up with barbecue sauce and I cannot get it out.
Speaker 1: I don't think you the whole thing there? What Barbie?
Speaker 5: You saw me? Yes, true story yours.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Think about what that bleeped out word could be you're.
Speaker 5: Saying, you say, well, I don't think.
Speaker 1: You the whole this is what I did.
Speaker 5: This is a family show. I know that.
Speaker 6: Okay, who gave me a little bit of a heart attack there? All right, take your guesses on the talkback. Like Selenna said, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You have to be the first correct dance of the morning to win that JV show. Chugmug and one final reminder, it is a family show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, they're.
Speaker 5: Playing what the bleep Where?
Speaker 2: If you are the first person to guest today's beeped out word correctly, you win this chug mug in case you miss today's clip. Here it is one of my holes accidentally got filled up with barbecue sauce and I cannot get it out.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to put that. I don't think you're supposed to put the barbecue show.
Speaker 5: I said accidentally. Oh it wasn't on purpose. Still right, all right, let's go to your guesses. Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 13: Good morning.
Speaker 6: This is Jerip from sem Bruno, and I think today's at his table one. You're a table hole. There could be a hole in your table and then you spill some barbecue. Fair enough, it's all in there to get out.
Speaker 1: Mar JV Show is Seleno from San Jose.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna say piercing piercing holes.
Speaker 9: All right, great one.
Speaker 5: Piercing hole will go.
Speaker 6: That's a really good guess because some people have, you know, piercing around their mouth or their nose. And you got your face just down into a big old rack of ReBs.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds good.
Speaker 8: Started to get Good Morning, JAV Show.
Speaker 6: It's capped from Dublin, and I think the bleeped outward of the day is drain like in your strength.
Speaker 13: I don't know what will you be seeing.
Speaker 2: Barbecue saw.
Speaker 6: Sounds a good. That's a popular guest this morning. The drain hole that would take a lot of barbecue to clock.
Speaker 2: Takes a lot unless there's already hair in there, which there is a mine and then barbecue s also on top of.
Speaker 5: The matted hair. Yeah, that's disgusting. You're gross.
Speaker 6: Well, think about Selena's bleephole and what that could be that's.
Speaker 5: Got barbe not drain. Continue to leave.
Speaker 2: Those guesses are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on Tuesday, but it feels like Friday for some weird days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know why. It's the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jazz. Thank you so much for hanging out. That's you're playing what the bleep? Where all you got to do is be the first person guest today's leeped out word like, that's it and you win.
Speaker 5: This chug mug so easy.
Speaker 2: Leave. Your guess is on the talkback Micha on the iHeart app. In case you missed today's clip here it is one of my holes accidentally got filled up with barbecue sauce and I cannot get it out.
Speaker 6: I don't think we're gonna be able to play that unbleep, you sick plea, can't trust me.
Speaker 2: This is a family show, so that word is always something clean. But let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV's show.
Speaker 4: This is Roxy calling from Newark, and I believe to keep that word is nostrils holes.
Speaker 1: I don't know nostril, cold nose or nose, whole nose. Whole nose hole was a very popular.
Speaker 2: I guess, really, what do you guys think I'm doing?
Speaker 6: Because you're we picture you at home with like, yeah, big slab of ribs or something chicken, you know, wings covered in barbecue sauce, and you're like, and when you're doing that, you're pulling the barbecue sauce right up your nose.
Speaker 2: It actually makes sense, But no, that is not what happened, and that's not how I eat.
Speaker 13: The Morning JB Show. This is Colleen out of sound saying I think that there is some barbecue sauce stuck in her seat belt hole. Maybe when she was eating spilled. Oh no, it's hard to get help. Have a good morning.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a good get you ever got anything lodged in your seat belt hole?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I have not, but I can see how that could happen.
Speaker 1: That's more of a slot seat belt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the morning show this is and I being the leeped out word is charging hole?
Speaker 5: So like for your phone charger hole.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is right, but that's my guess.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't get your fingers in my charging hole. I need to clean it first. Yeah, we've all gotten something stuck in that hole, right?
Speaker 7: All the worst is sand oh, sand BlimE, And it's such a hard thing.
Speaker 1: Like do they make a tool to clean that hole? They do?
Speaker 5: Do they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: They do because I always end up using like in the point of a needle or something to clean my and that can be painful. Yeah, you can damage, Yeah, because you don't want to damage your friends.
Speaker 5: What I meant is there good morning? What just make it good? Is there a limit how many times we can say hole on.
Speaker 2: The air, because this is a wholesome family anything.
Speaker 1: Get your mind out of the.
Speaker 2: Gutter, hikeod morning GV Family. This is Emily from Valo and.
Speaker 8: Is the bleeped out word for today.
Speaker 2: Croc the holes in your croc all right, I have agree with you today, guys Selena.
Speaker 1: Is it croc hole?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, today's clip.
Speaker 5: Unbelieved.
Speaker 2: One of my croc hole accidentally got filled up with barbecue sauce and I cannot get it out. So I was like that, just lather up these burger patties of barbecue sauce, right, but you know I was running out of the sauce, so I had to like upside down so all the sauce can drip too, right the tip, and I didn't realize I didn't screw the cap all the way on, so when I picked up the sauce, it just started pouring out everywhere into my crock holes.
Speaker 5: And these are not the regular croc crocs.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, these are. These are the fur the fur lined ones. So it's not like I could have just easily like gotten something and you know gotten the got the barbecue sauce out of either side.
Speaker 5: It was like trapped in there.
Speaker 1: The drip from the tip because it wasn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, close like feet and barbecue sauce yes, Ross, is there a proper terminology for a croc hole?
Speaker 6: Like, because you know the little decoration things are called gibbits or whatever, like, do you think the croc hole has a name too?
Speaker 1: It should something a little more family friendly you sick of? All right, Le's get some shout outs.
Speaker 6: First off, Emily in Valao, because she had the very first to Yes, Emily was up, notorn Leo.
Speaker 1: I left my hometown right there from Magazine Street. I was born in Valeo Magazine Street. Well, I'll look a couple exits away like I'm down. It's all the same thing, all right.
Speaker 6: Another Emily from Fairfield, a rival Emily. She also had it correct, but Emily from Valeo like totally punked her and dunked on got at first.
Speaker 1: But shout out to Emily and Fairfield.
Speaker 6: She had the correct dancer this morning, not quite fast enough, like I said, So did our buddy Natalie and Sacramonio Sacramento and Sandy in Gilroy came with the correct ancer this morning. Maybe some other people coming with some guesses that are right now, and maybe I haven't seen it yet, but I think those were the only people that got it. That's a clean sweep by the ladies. Emily, Yeah, the two rival Emily's then Natalie and Sandy.
Speaker 5: Emily. Check your emails so we can get your luck. You sure do. If you know me, you come on, crock Holes, come on.
Speaker 1: Come on the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: Good morning, JV Crewe Ruben Sito, don't call me Reuben sect Town just want to say Happy Thanksgiving, save travels and just was right. It's Ruben Seitol, not the way Selena and Graham says it. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving? Love you guys.
Speaker 13: What do you?
Speaker 1: What is that? I may I'll address that. Who use the fut?
Speaker 5: Isn't she the one that said Ruben Sito one time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Listen, it was.
Speaker 7: Only because I'm literally I got tripped up. My English to Spanish brain sometimes does that.
Speaker 6: That's all right, Ruben Cito wants to hear it. How he wants to hear it.
Speaker 5: That is truth. That's is true. Let's go to the phones. Hi, who's this?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 14: And I'm here with my daughter Tamena.
Speaker 5: Hi, Benjamin and Jimena. How is your morning going?
Speaker 6: First?
Speaker 2: I was excited to be here.
Speaker 5: Nice do us a?
Speaker 2: Can you I hear the radio on in the background. Can you please lower that all the way down because we are live. Yes, all right, thank you so much. All right, So this is our trivia game.
Speaker 5: It's called the Jabi Show. You have nope game.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask you four trivia questions. Look, all you need to do is get three correct and you win.
Speaker 7: Four tickets to the Safe Way Holiday Ice Rinking Union Square presented by Kaiser Permanente.
Speaker 5: Now, Benjamin, are you a good ice skater?
Speaker 6: Oh? Okay, okay, the most Yeah, all right, let's get right to it.
Speaker 2: Question number one, what is the name of the well known comment that is visible on earth every seventy four to seventy nine years.
Speaker 1: It's only like the most famous comment.
Speaker 5: Oh, we don't know that.
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, okay, it's a Hailey's Is it Hailey's comment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hailey's comment. Selena, you don't even.
Speaker 5: Know about him. You wrote Halle in the answer.
Speaker 1: That's how it's spelled.
Speaker 5: Really, but it's Hailey. Yes, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right. Question number two.
Speaker 6: A poyotarian is a person that is mostly vegetarian but will only eat what type of meat? A poyoitarian. I love a poyotarian. He is a person that's vegetarian, but will eat what type of meat potarrian?
Speaker 5: H do you tell me?
Speaker 1: But probably chicken anymore? Nobody do.
Speaker 5: You know these things?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Here's question number three.
Speaker 2: Daisy dukes is a term to describe what type of clothing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, daisy dukes is.
Speaker 5: A term to describe what type of clothing.
Speaker 1: Damn. Check out those daisy dukes and guesses.
Speaker 2: Like those super short Jane shorts one that shows the booty in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the real real short shorts. The Daisy's right, I'll think that the guard.
Speaker 6: Question number four, moving on, A photic sneeze is caused by what stimuli?
Speaker 1: A photic sneeze?
Speaker 15: Ah, we don't know that.
Speaker 6: They about some things that make you sneeze. Photic sneeze is caused by sunlight. A lot of people when they look up at the sun.
Speaker 7: Photic photic I would think like a flash again, Yeah, photic meaning light, So sunlight.
Speaker 5: There you go, Benjamin.
Speaker 2: That wasn't your best word. That was not your best That's all that matter. That is all that matters. And thank you so much for being on this morning. Don't hang up yet. I'm going to put you on hold. Just hang on there, Graham.
Speaker 5: Do we have a shout out?
Speaker 1: Oh? We do?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 1: We do? We do?
Speaker 6: Selena, Sisters in my day Graham, hoping this reaches you, sisters sliding into your d MS for a.
Speaker 1: Birthday shout out. Wasn't sure if you guys would be here this week.
Speaker 6: Since you guys love to take holidays off like a bunch of lunatics.
Speaker 5: Can't we stop with it?
Speaker 1: The slander? Wow, slander?
Speaker 5: Do you take holidays off? I feel like you do.
Speaker 1: And when you take that holiday off, do you still listen to the JV show? The answer is no, you don't. You don't.
Speaker 6: So anyways, my sister Christina's birthday is tomorrow. I want to give her a big shout out. Love you, sister, and I hope you have a great birthday. We're heading up to Naptown nobody calls it that right up to nap Down for the bday celebration. We're gonna go riding in a hot air balloon. Can't wait. And that is from Selena from PACIFICA so happy happy birthday, Christina. Enjoy that hot air balloon ride. That sounds fun, except what if it goes bad. Then hot air balloons. I mean it's just a wicker basket, you know, dangling there.
Speaker 5: I know what it is.
Speaker 1: At a high elevation.
Speaker 5: That things amazing.
Speaker 1: And I know some.
Speaker 6: Guys that pilot those things that they are always drunk, Selena, they're always don't say that. There's no can. You can't get a hot air balloon under the influence. That's not a thing. There's no sky patrol up there. Those guys are wasted, But enjoy the ride.
Speaker 5: I have a great time.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. They can't fly John, at least, I don't think the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Felina and I'm Jess. Hope you're having a great Tuesday morning thing. So much for hanging out with us morning JB Show.
Speaker 1: Holiday movie review.
Speaker 15: I watched The Very Gentlemen last Night's the one who chaid Michael Murray who has to save a small town blah blah blah and does a male review show horning level one point five out of ten, horny level fourteen out of ten. I think because it was a little cringe, it.
Speaker 5: Made the corny level go up. I don't know, it's still it's still kind of a cute watch. Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 6: She said, Horny level fourteen out of ten, so got the loins up, blazing.
Speaker 5: Corn corny level was the was the lower one.
Speaker 1: Corny level okay, one out of one point five.
Speaker 6: Out of ten, but horny level, she said, fourteen out of ten, which is really really strong. I just want to ask this because so far in this obviously we're right in the thick of you know these huge movie premieres YEP, Wicked, Gladiator. Yeah, and I've heard more people talking hot, frosty and merry gentlemen, at least on this show then I have about those other two. And then second to those two garbage movies. Yeah, is Wicked. I've heard nobody talking about Gladiator. Can someone leave a talk back that's seen Gladiator? I want a listener review. You've seen Gladiator. You have to have seen the first one too, because I need to know how they stack up against one another. Can someone tell us about Gladiator? I've heard posted nothing.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to go see Gladiator two over the weekend, but then my man was too hungover Saturday to even.
Speaker 5: Do anything, so we didn't even make it to the theater, So please let me know what she thought about the film. Yes, Jess.
Speaker 7: And then this weekend, Hallmark is going to be dropping that one movie that they made about a chief's love story.
Speaker 6: Oh no, not this garbage. All these movies are exactly the same. They just remake the same movie over and over again with just with different pieces.
Speaker 1: It's the same story.
Speaker 5: I am so excited.
Speaker 1: I'll stick to Hot Frosty's Please.
Speaker 5: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 11: What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 7: And trending is sponsored by Mancini's. Visit Mansini Seporld for their Black Friday sale or visit seatworld dot com.
Speaker 2: Speaking of movies, the cast of Wicked's paychecks are going viral.
Speaker 1: How do they know?
Speaker 5: That's a good question. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But multiple outlets have reported that arian and Grande got paid fifteen million dollars for her role as Glinda in Wicked, while Cynthia Arrivo, you know, the lead of the film, the.
Speaker 5: Main person, star, the star of the show, she.
Speaker 2: Got just one million dollars. What How's that has not been confirmed. That's what is being reported by a lot of different blogs and sites out there.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think of this? I hope it's not true.
Speaker 7: Because that is a huge difference between fifteen million and one million, especially if you are the main star.
Speaker 2: Right on the flip side, they could argue, well, Arian is bringing in an entire fan base to come on the film, right, so she would get the bigger check.
Speaker 5: I just don't. I don't think one million is It's like a slap in and face.
Speaker 6: It's like disrespectful m Yeah, I mean I I mean we've seen this plenty of times before in other movies and other things, appearance fees, whatever, it is. The person with the biggest name recognition gets the biggest check a lot of times because you're trying trying to draw fans in. It's it's like it's basically they're spending marketing dollars there, you know, money that they'd used advertisingment. Well, let's just get this big name star and put them in it and then advertise that this star is in it.
Speaker 1: And we'll get more people to watch it.
Speaker 6: It's like, you understand it from that point, but that that's a pretty wide discrepancy between Yeah, those two. Now, I'm sure that and I would assume that there are some things baked into those contracts where they're getting some money based on box office sales, and yeah, this thing's going to do massive numbers at the box office, and so they're both going to end up making a fortune, absolute fortune off this thing and all the things associated with it. They're gonna get just boat loads of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there will be other bonuses and stuff, But I still feel like, ya gotta take into consideration the amount of role work they are doing.
Speaker 5: As a lead, you do expect to be paid a little more than that.
Speaker 2: There was even other people that had other supporting roles that got paid more than Cynthia.
Speaker 5: They got like two million dollars.
Speaker 1: Now that makes no sense.
Speaker 5: Interesting, And how much did you say SpongeBob made three hundred and fifty thousand? Ariana's man Ethan Slater.
Speaker 7: Now apparently his role in Wicked, Apparently he is going to have like a bigger role in this second movie, so he might make some more money then, But what was his role in the first Like, what is he Because I saw a picture and he needs a munchkin.
Speaker 5: He had all these like elf shoes. Curiously a munchkin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw a screenshot of him, yeah, from the thing, and I was like, that's Ethan Slater.
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: Then they're still together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're thriving. Like they're thriving right now.
Speaker 6: He plays a perfect You said he's a munchkin. Yeah, that is a perfect That casting spot on just like that is perfect munchkin.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Drake is suing the Universal Music Group Yeah, all because of Kendrick Lamar's dis song about him.
Speaker 5: So listen to this.
Speaker 2: Drake is alleging that UMG Universal Music Group conspired using Spotify to artificially inflate the popularity of not Like Us.
Speaker 5: You can Tell.
Speaker 2: Drake is like, so but hurt about this song and how big it was.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Supposedly UMG launched an illegal scheme using bots to make the song appear more popular than it was, they claimed, You and G or Drake and his team. They claim that UMG used Payola and other methods to boost Kendrick's song. They also say that they licensed the song to Spotify at a drastically reduced rate, like just.
Speaker 5: To get it out there.
Speaker 2: Supposedly, UMG used similar tactics with other streaming services as well, and even paid Apple to have series supposedly misdirect users to.
Speaker 5: Not like us.
Speaker 2: I didn't experience that, but that's what is in this this up It's court.
Speaker 6: Finally, don't you think there's a bit of a takes one to know one. If you know about all these tactics they employed yourself before, Well, what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, some of this stuff is wrong.
Speaker 6: That the payola that means like pain radio stations to play the song, where you can't do that. That's against Uh, there's laws against that that sort of thing. What do you think about the one where if they give it to a streaming service at a drastically reduced rate like.
Speaker 1: That, right, they want to make less money on the music to them, right?
Speaker 5: I think that is illegal.
Speaker 2: I think he's really undermining the fact that this song was viral the instant Kendrick released it, it just went crazy. UMG did respond. They said they suggest the suggestion that UMG would do anything to undermine any of its artists is offensive and untrue. We employ the highest ethical practices in our marketing and promotional campaigns. No amounts of contrived and absurd legal arguments in its pre action submission can mask the fact that fans choose the music they want to hear. I think I feel like that's what it comes down to. No one was like forcing the music on us people.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's different.
Speaker 6: But doesn't that mean the biggest the biggest takeaway from this is that makes you look like sore loser.
Speaker 1: If it was your team that was like, we got to sue them.
Speaker 6: There, this is shady, you say, Drake saying no, we don't do that because it's going to make us look like bigger sore losers. It's like losing an election complaining about it for the next four years.
Speaker 1: I know who would do such a thing.
Speaker 7: And why I bring attention to it once the beef is basically like simmering down to get.
Speaker 5: And he's so Salty's inn performing at the super Bowl too.
Speaker 2: That's why Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. I'm Selena. Graham's here.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm just hi.
Speaker 2: So I am about to talk about this one thing that I do have to do that I don't.
Speaker 5: Agree with, just for the record that in a I can't.
Speaker 2: First, we were just talking about Gladiator because we haven't Graham, you brought up a good point. We haven't really heard much about the film.
Speaker 6: I feel like there's been very little buzz, Like it's just like crickets about it, a lot of build up and then I just haven't heard much about it since, and I want to know, so we do have some talk backs.
Speaker 16: I watched The Gladiator too last week. It's okay, it's not it's not amazing, it's not bad. It's okay, maybe like four out of ten. The Gladiator one was maybe seven out of ten. It was emotional, it was action packed, it was I really enjoyed Gladiator one, thereator two one time watch. But if you miss it, you're not gonna be You not regret it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, there you go. He says four out of ten it is bad.
Speaker 5: That's bad.
Speaker 6: Won't regret it if you miss it. That's not h That's what. But that's what I'm wondering if that's why I'm not hearing a lot of buzz about.
Speaker 1: It, because Wicked is all the buzz right now. You gotta go see It's like changing it is TV shows seven Greek met Daddy and I.
Speaker 9: We want to go see a Gladiator in Imax, which is the only way you should see it. We watched the first one just to kind of refresh our memory, and they did a very good job at tying everything in. I don't want to give any spoilers away, but I will say this, it is an excellent movie, absolutely absolutely awesome. And of course there were cheers at the end.
Speaker 5: Oh I hate that that bothers me. But we got two very different reviews there, very.
Speaker 1: Different, I will say.
Speaker 6: Our buddy said, he said, is usually very very positive about movies.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 6: He says every time a new movie comes out, he says it's the best movie of all time.
Speaker 1: So I'm not really sure where the land there? Love you said, he watch.
Speaker 2: Cherry Gentleman on Netflix and get back to us.
Speaker 6: A couple other people waiting on the talkbacks, I'm sorry, didn't have time to plan. But a couple other people said, yeah, it's good, they recommend it. It's it didn't sound like they were blown away, but multiple people mentioned how violent and gory it is.
Speaker 1: Don't bring your kids to it.
Speaker 6: And if you've seen Gladiator one you should know that this is it's They're definitely gory movies.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, this against everything I believe in. What is it? I have to put it my Christmas tree tonight?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Wait, I gotta check the date.
Speaker 5: It's not it's before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 6: You're gonna put up your Christmas tree today, on the twenty sixth of November.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Do you are? You have a fever? Is something I don't know?
Speaker 7: You so?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we're flying out to Boston for Thanksgiving. We're not going to be back until Sunday. Now, Sunday, that's far too late to be to be putting up the tree and setting up everything. Then we're already Why because.
Speaker 5: We're already a few days after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: I would want to do it like the Friday the next day, you know, if anything, plus on a really long flight back, am I really going to feel like it?
Speaker 5: Probably not? So I have to decorate and do all of this.
Speaker 6: To day, But nobody's gonna be You're not going to be there to see or enjoy the decoration.
Speaker 5: I know what, at least when I walk in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when she gets back, it'll be un It's reindeer.
Speaker 5: The whole, the whole thing.
Speaker 6: I okay, you have a point there that that part makes sense to me. But what about Monday the second? That day looks as good as any No, that's.
Speaker 5: Too far into December.
Speaker 2: This goes against everything I believe, and I do not condone this type of behavior. But I'm just hoping you guys can Oh, I can give me an exception.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna be able to support you in this. I think, yeah, one time, December second would be the day. December second, well, mine would be this weekend would be the day. But I now I have a bit of a dilemma on my own because we're about to move. So do I start decorating a house we're about to move out of.
Speaker 1: In a few weeks.
Speaker 6: Oh, we're going to be caught in sort of an in between her Christmas and I can't really where do you.
Speaker 5: Where do you think?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: At what point do you guys think you're leaving the house?
Speaker 1: I think we're going to spend Christmas in our new house.
Speaker 5: Then it has to be there.
Speaker 6: But what if we're just camping out there on Christmas night that's the only night we sleep there.
Speaker 5: But then you still have to have a tree there. And and so he's just, yeah.
Speaker 6: Decorating the house I'm about to move out of about stupid.
Speaker 7: You need two trees and if possible, presence.
Speaker 5: Under both trees.
Speaker 6: That can't be possible. My kids don't need anything more. One of them is on the Natty list.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't decorate the outside of the house that you're about to move out of, but you at least need a tree there that the kids can come home to every day.
Speaker 5: But then you also need a tree at the new house.
Speaker 6: I'll let them do a sketch of a Christmas tree and hang that up. I get free for the new house.
Speaker 7: Yes, because I know you guys have elves that visit your.
Speaker 1: House sparkle out to sparkle.
Speaker 5: When do those come back on the first?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: December first, ye, Selena, so yours is going to come back and you're not going to be home.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: Thanks for reminding me that I miss you. My doors unlocked for the elf to come. Well their magic, Selena, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: They'll find a way in those pesky little critters.
Speaker 5: I hope they'll find this way to our house.
Speaker 1: What are your You have multiple?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 5: We have three elves.
Speaker 1: You want to shout them out?
Speaker 5: We have sprinkle uh huhers h huh.
Speaker 1: They sound like horse names.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the other one.
Speaker 1: You don't remember the other one's name.
Speaker 5: It might be sugar Plumb.
Speaker 7: That sounds right.
Speaker 6: The disrespect sugar Plum. If you're listening, don't even show. They don't care about yourself.
Speaker 5: And we've only sugar Plumb only came over one one year.
Speaker 1: So so you're still getting to know him. I think that is it him, it's her, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, it's okay, it's I think a lot of uncertainty.
Speaker 5: Thanks for the reminder. Now I have more anxiety.
Speaker 1: Thanks Jess the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Mawana to is out. This is not a drill, people, ma Wana two is out.
Speaker 1: We can't handle that.
Speaker 6: We got Wicked, we got Gladiator too much, I got Hot Frosty and now we got Mawana too.
Speaker 1: My kids are going to lose the mind, all right?
Speaker 2: So how do we feel about making your family sign a code of conduct contract before Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: So that's doing too much? But maybe it's needed.
Speaker 2: The woman to post it on Reddit, and she said that she does feel like it's a little extreme what her sister's making everybody sign these contracts. But her sister thinks it's really needed because every time the family gets together, it's just it's a little messy. It can be a little chaotic, but that's just their family, at least, she thought. So to bring some order to this year's Thanksgiving gathering, the family Code of Conduct commandments.
Speaker 5: Are you guys ready for this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: There's a rule against overlapping conversations at the dinner table, so they have to take turns like a respectful debate club when speaking.
Speaker 1: No, I won't sign that.
Speaker 5: There's a ban on political or controversial topics.
Speaker 1: Fully bought in on that. I'll sign.
Speaker 2: Okay, a dress code no of smart casual because holiday photos should reflect well on the family.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know that should be required, but strongly encouraged.
Speaker 2: I think it should be required because I'm not going to say any names, but my sister's man shows up in a wife beater, jeans and flip flops just to.
Speaker 7: Everything, everything, not to Thanksgiving everything.
Speaker 2: I kid you not, you're getting turned away. Sometimes the worst letter, but we know the wife beaters under there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't dare wear a wife beeder to any family gathering unless it's a fourth of July barbecue, and even then I'd be like, is this would allowed to wear this?
Speaker 1: No, you don't wear that family gatherings.
Speaker 13: My god.
Speaker 5: I also feel weird calling it a wife beater. Change the name? What is there a new name?
Speaker 1: Has it been top?
Speaker 5: White tank top?
Speaker 1: Has it been rebranded?
Speaker 6: I don't remember when the City of Berkeley changed a whole bunch of their terms. City terms like manhole could no longer be manhole because that's sexist. They changed to a gender neutral access point. Do you remember that? Like, I don't know if that's what it was, but it's something like that. I'm sure they've I'm sure it's been rebranded, right tank top if it's just a tank talk.
Speaker 5: But tank top, it's not giving that same like you know what.
Speaker 1: Because you know what materials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like ribs got the line, Yeah, you know yeah, tank top doesn't really imply that.
Speaker 7: So a kinder term would be wife pleaser or wife lover.
Speaker 6: According to but nobody wearing one of those fits that description.
Speaker 5: Cold in their hands.
Speaker 1: There's always a beer on the front.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're always That's a problem with a white tank top of any kind. They just end up dingy real quick. Yeah, they're always like kind of dingy and dirty looking.
Speaker 2: So I would be here for Thanksgiving dress code Okay, everyone would you know, be dressed as they should. Yeah, what do you guys think about assigned seating? No, we're talking about a woman who posted it on Reddit her sisters making everyone signed family code of conduct contracts. And one of the things on this is like, hey, you have to agree to assigned seating because it'll be based on optimal personality compatibility.
Speaker 5: Who's doing this?
Speaker 1: No, if they get the seating chart right, I'm all for it.
Speaker 6: But I told you guys, like most years my family we haven't done the past couple years, but have a really massive thing.
Speaker 1: There's like seventy people some years it's huge.
Speaker 6: That's crazy, and there's some big, huge tables and they always do a signed seating and put name tags out and ever since we were little.
Speaker 2: Is it to force you to talk to like relatives you haven't seen in a long time.
Speaker 6: Yes, they try to mix it up, like you don't even get to sit with your significant other. They like really try to encourage everybody to be talking with everyone. And I like the goal of that, But when you're new to the fan like the first time, bring my wife, They're like, I want to sit with her, Like she doesn't. She especially doesn't know these people. I'm related to them. I don't even know them, you know. So we learned from.
Speaker 1: A very early age, even.
Speaker 6: As kids, that we should rearrange the name tags ourselves, and so we would always slyly do that.
Speaker 1: But then we would always put my cousin Eric at like the worst spot ever. We would always.
Speaker 6: Every time, and then all the rest of us that we've been looking over, and Eric's just on an island. They're surrounded between a couple of great aunts that he has no idea who they are, you know.
Speaker 1: So I think a sign seating can.
Speaker 6: Work, but you have to do it the It takes some thought and get the right seating chart.
Speaker 5: I don't want. I don't like the seating chart.
Speaker 2: I want to sit where I want and with who I want, And if I want to ignore certain people's that's.
Speaker 5: Within my rights. At least it should be this is America. Yeah, yeah, that's all I got for you. Okay, So no, we're not here for a contract. Not here for it.
Speaker 1: As you go.
Speaker 2: If you're your family members, like, hey, sign this contract, email it back and then we'll we'll grant you access to my table.
Speaker 7: I would go, but I'm not responsible for my how I'm gonna act.
Speaker 1: I'm there for the free food in the booth. So yeah, sign anything.
Speaker 5: I think I would still sign, but I'm not like following all of the rules. Yeah, I'm not gonna take turns at the table before speaking.
Speaker 1: Shut up. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Hey guys, this is Frank from San Jose.
Speaker 7: I'd like to wish my daughter Liliana a happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy thirteen, baby, You're the best.
Speaker 8: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Stay strong.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, I have a great birthday.
Speaker 2: We're also talking about decorating for Chris Selena Bina.
Speaker 6: How are you gonna put up your Christmas tree for going out of town?
Speaker 3: Who's gonna water it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Poor poor tree.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Said you were gonna decorate.
Speaker 6: You put up your Christmas tree tonight because you're leaving for Boston sometime tomorrow, and so you gotta have your Christmas decorations up because when else are they gonna go up?
Speaker 1: What about your tree?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's gonna turn brown and all dry, and all the needles are gonna fall off.
Speaker 5: Do you have to water your trees?
Speaker 1: Is that a real question?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Of course you have to water your trees. It's a it's a living.
Speaker 5: I don't know anything about watering trees. Okay, I have not had a real tree my entire adult life.
Speaker 2: We go at once, we go the fake pre installed lights and all that trees from Target.
Speaker 1: The pre lit trees do look really damn good.
Speaker 5: Yeah know you gotta do.
Speaker 2: You don't have to deal with the string lights and just put it up and plug it in.
Speaker 1: But the fresh I will never not go fresh tree.
Speaker 5: Out plugs for that.
Speaker 1: It's not the same, exactly the same.
Speaker 5: No, it does, it does, I promise you it does.
Speaker 6: You've got nose blind to it. Come over and sniff my real tree?
Speaker 5: WHOA, no, thank you.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just saying it's gonna smell fantastic. When I get one, I can.
Speaker 5: Leave for days. I don't have a tree to water, got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But when you first do get a new fresh cut Christmas tree at live, when they do soak up a lot of water. You almost have to refill the thing almost every day. At the start, they pull a surprising amount of water.
Speaker 5: It's too much responsibility.
Speaker 1: It's one cup of water in there.
Speaker 7: I do want to one day they'll have that full experience of going and you know, getting it cut, or they're already cut.
Speaker 6: There are places where you cut down your own You always went to one of those places where you have to cut down our own tree.
Speaker 7: Awesome, until I can cut bugs and stuff, bugs and stuff, stam and I see all these videos of people on social media.
Speaker 6: You gotta hose down your tree. You gotta wash all the bugs off before you bring in your house.
Speaker 1: Shut up. It's just a tree.
Speaker 6: If there's a there cares if there's something living in here, Christmas tree. Unless it's like a possum or something. You want that thing coming in your house.
Speaker 5: All right, Graham.
Speaker 2: So you've taken someone on a first date to a fast food restaurant.
Speaker 6: Only because on the Old Dogouse Show they put me up to it. And I had to take a listener out on a Valentine's Day date and we went to Carls Junior.
Speaker 1: She was not impressed. She was so dressed up. Are you serious? I really classed it up.
Speaker 6: I got dressed up, I got her flowers, everything, the whole nine.
Speaker 1: And then I.
Speaker 6: Took her I Carls Jr.
Speaker 1: She was not amused.
Speaker 7: Why did you pick Carl's Junior or did they pick it for you?
Speaker 6: So it was sort of a picked just have to take her to a fast food restaurant. No, we have a lovely meal. I'm very like budget conscious as well. She cost me that much money.
Speaker 5: Was she happy about it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she did not like that.
Speaker 5: It was it an LBD I assume probably.
Speaker 1: I think she was wearing red. I think it was like a Valentine's Day thing l r D.
Speaker 5: Yeah, little red dress.
Speaker 2: I thought, everyone, you don't do this fast food love it not for a first date.
Speaker 5: But men do this.
Speaker 7: Yes, So apparently, if you're looking for a budget friendly option, these are the top three spots that men like to take women on on a first date.
Speaker 5: Number one Chick fil A? Are you guys here for this?
Speaker 1: No, you have.
Speaker 5: If it had to be fast food, what would be at the top of your list?
Speaker 6: Then that's a good question, Selena, where would you like? You're annoyed? But at least I love the food so much. At least I'm happy.
Speaker 5: I think it'd have to be somewhere cute, like in and out. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at in and out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 5: Pick number two on the list Dairy Queen.
Speaker 1: Q Day. Share a blizzard, come ice cream?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They have their the blizzards there.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's quick.
Speaker 6: You share a blizzard? Have you bought a blizzard recently? Thirty bucks apiece? They're so expensive? Really not thirty I'm exaggerating. They are like shockingly expensive. Like do you guys look around? There's no one in here?
Speaker 1: Do you want to stay in business?
Speaker 5: Why they jack up the prices?
Speaker 6: Well, maybe make these things affordable and people will start coming back in.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Number three of the top spots that men like to take women on for a first date pizza Pizza Hut.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get a little booth, have a little little pizza.
Speaker 7: I guess I don't know. I was surprised by these, to be honest, I think there's much better places.
Speaker 6: How about a round table for a first date. I've been inside of Pizza Hut long term round table.
Speaker 1: You get a booth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't I don't like any of this. Didn't you say that Pizza Hut has some new you guys.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that it's pizza Hut?
Speaker 6: In China, but they've launched a they call it the Goblin Pizza, and it has a full fried frog right there smack on the top of it, an entire frog, the entire thing. It's like fried and it's laying there on top of the pizza. And then they use I think they're either hard boiled eggs and black ollips to make it look like there's two big bullfrog eyes on top of the Just google China pizza, frog pizza and look at this thing.
Speaker 1: Would you guys take a bite to that?
Speaker 2: No, that's an actual I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 6: Well so was it was an actual living cow that made that hiden out burger that you want to go to on a date.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't like the looking at the frogs like butt cheeks and thighs spread out like that makes me feel weird.
Speaker 6: A compromising position that some people love frog legs. It's have you ever tried that?
Speaker 5: I have not that. I don't think that I would.
Speaker 1: Have you ever tried s cargo?
Speaker 5: No, and I never will.
Speaker 6: We went to a family dinner the other night and my brother in law ordered some of that because his kids love it. I don't know if they fully understand what they're eating, because it comes just soaked in so much butter and garlic. I've had it before, but I don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Need it again.
Speaker 7: Have you guys tried caviar that I would want to try?
Speaker 1: Definitely? You've never tried caviar before. No caviar.
Speaker 6: To me, it's one of most like it's a snobby thing that you're like, whatever the vessel is that delivers the caviar to your mouth, that part tastes better. They always put it with, like whatever it's sprinkled on the top of. Get rid of the caviar and just give me that thing. Yeah, that thing always tastes better than I need.
Speaker 2: I saw a video yesterday somebody made like some type of hot chocolate out of cow eyeballs. Are you like like boiled the eyes and it just looked like these meaty things through that in a blunder with some other stuff, blended that up, then poured it into a mug, strained it so the chunks are out, and then added chocolate and all.
Speaker 5: We're doing too much.
Speaker 6: We've run out of content to make on the Internet, and we're just now making the process combinations of Voltie. I know this is.
Speaker 5: What's being recommended to you. Wow, my algorithm is weird.
Speaker 1: It is z NAS the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, good morning. They actually have these ornaments that you can hang on your tree that makes your fake tree like a real tree, if that makes any sense. But yeah, I agree with Selena. Just go to Target and get one.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Where's your Christmas spirit? Christmas spirit? Ba humbug?
Speaker 5: Whatever it works for my family. It's just our truth. It's just our truth.
Speaker 1: What was well? Did you say, bah humbug?
Speaker 5: What is that? It's wps that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Are you mean serious right now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I'm not so Yes, you are being serious?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: Ebenezer Scrooge. Oh Christmas story, Christmas tale?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 7: Move on?
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm just shocked. You've never heard the expression ba humbug.
Speaker 5: Somebody that's not boring.
Speaker 6: It's not somebody, it's somebody that's not in the Christmas spirit, you know, bah humbug. Okay, Oh my goodness, you guys are so funny this morning.
Speaker 15: Graham.
Speaker 6: I would love to come over and sniff your size thirteen tree. Come all over take a sniff. There's nothing like a real one, a real like long.
Speaker 1: Big time here.
Speaker 6: What kind of Christmas tree are you getting? I get a real one. Come take a sniff.
Speaker 5: That's disgusting, hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So why Liam Payne's friend was accused of abandonment. So you know how three people are being charged in connection with Liam Payne's death right. One of those was a guy named Roger. Now, this is someone who Liam's dad trusted to watch over Liam, and Liam's dad made it very clear that Liam should not be left alone, like watch over him. We need to get him to rehab or whatever. So Roger went to Argentina with Liam. They stayed at different hotels and here's a breakdown of Liam's final day. So Roger went over to Liam's hotel that morning where they ate breakfast and Liam was drinking whiskey. The maid went into his room while they were out eating. She said the room was trashed. So when Liam went back to the room after breakfast, she was still there trying to clean up, and she says that he was looking for something frantically and eventually found some type of powder. At eleven thirty in the morning, two escorts show up. They were later interviewed in the morning.
Speaker 1: I guess day is night. Night is day when.
Speaker 5: You're I guess.
Speaker 2: So they were later interviewed and told police that yes, they did engage in you know what with Liam at this time, and Liam then asked them for more cocaine because he was out, and then he got upset when they asked for payments and he punched the TV three times. At two PM, Liam told a hotel employee that he was going to need another seven grams or so for that day because again he was out of his stuff. And around three forty Roger, the French, shows up to the hotel. He paid the escorts, and then around four o'clock Roger left the hotel and he said that when he left, Liam was fine, showed no evidence of being under the influence. However, a staff member claims that at this time no Liam was visibly drunk, pupils dilated, he was pretty messed up and a short time leader he was breaking everything in his room, Like that's how.
Speaker 5: Out of it that he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the national prosecutors that are trying to charge Roger with abandonment were just told by a judge to ease back bro because it's out of their jurisdiction. They're saying that that has to be something from local prosecutors, which so far.
Speaker 5: They have filed no charges. They filed nothing.
Speaker 2: So those federal prosecutors are trying to like have that overturned to be able to charge this guy with leaving Liam alone when he was clearly in danger of hurting himself.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 6: That's that to me, is such a tough one to try to pin charges on somebody for.
Speaker 1: That, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if he knew that.
Speaker 6: People have to make a judgment call, and then it's who is the Yeah, it's your word against theirs, and Liam's word is not there anymore, you know what I mean, You're getting one.
Speaker 1: We're only getting one side of the story here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a tough one because I don't know if that's technically breaking any laws by like leaving somebody, but I guess was it poor judgment? Yeah, and then there's the fact that he lied about the state that Liam was in, Like that tells.
Speaker 6: Me that you knew well you don't want yeah, you don't want that pinned on you. But like say you're in a hotel room and somebody is like out of their mind on stuff and they're screaming and breaking stuff and whatever, like you're supposed to just I gotta stay here. I got to be in this room with you. Like what if you're in feel like you're in danger, you know, like there's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see that's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what it's like just the whole situation is tragic. The whole situation is a mess. And a lot of our listeners think, oh, there's a lot of this conspiracy stuff and shady stuff was happening and stuff like I think the main takeaway from this is like don't do drugs one, you know, But like the whole situation was just it was just headed towards something bad happening. Yeah, when you're doing engaging and all this stuff and behavior like no goods.
Speaker 1: Coming out of this.
Speaker 2: So so at this time those charges are currently like not even valid charging Roger with the bandonment, but the other one still stand. The person that supplied the drugs in the hotel, employee that got the drugs Am.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JVS Show.
Speaker 12: This is josh Aka slot from san Jo's Day and just a quick comment on the Jeff, how.
Speaker 13: Do you not know?
Speaker 12: Baham buh? Does that mean our age is showing? Anyways, have a happy Turkey Day and no baham wow, Christmas Carol, Christmas stories what anyways, have a good day.
Speaker 1: I'm still shookar by this.
Speaker 5: It's not weird.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it either of those. I've just heard you've.
Speaker 1: Never seen a Christmas Carol.
Speaker 6: No, and you've never seen Disney's rendition of it with Screwed Big Duck and a Christmas Carol, Disney Mickey's Christmas Carol.
Speaker 1: Everybody has seen that, everybody.
Speaker 5: I don't think a half.
Speaker 6: I am like beyond shook, right, see what year is this? You guys loved this thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but also like growing up, there's so many things that I haven't seen because I grew up watching Spanish television, so I was watching like drama with like Selenove last Well.
Speaker 6: They probably said bah humbug, you know, just just said differently, But like it's.
Speaker 1: Still a thing. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,