Speaker 1: Straight out, both eyes open, heartful eyes clear, no bear, no sorry, they brought you back. Time to go back. Gush, gush, gush, gush gush. Okay, they call me the Reverser of all science.
Speaker 2: That's a bad name with my name.
Speaker 1: It's a bad name. That sucked. That was a name. Guys, welcome nove Limits. We're back. We are back after a hiatus, I wanted to roll this out properly. I moved to Austin, and this is the first I'm gonna have some amazing guests on. Already recorded some with some great guests, but I figured I just kind of reintroduced the podcast with myself. Couple housekeeping notes April eighteen and nineteen, Springfield, Missouri, Blue Room Comedy Club, if any, but he's in the Missouri area, maybe even Kansas City area. I don't know how. I'm the worst with geography. Come get some at Blue Moon Comedy Club. It's gonna be awesome. And I'm doing my one hour that I shot, but I'm already changing it. It's already coming together. It's already like writing stand up is such a nightmare because it's always like you you write a special, then you throw it away. And you start from scratch, and I go through six months of thinking I'm never gonna be able to write something funny. Anyway, Let's move on to what's going on in the world. Let's uh, let's uh, let's talk about some stuff, okay, because the world's on fire, and I want to say the first thing about like, if you if you like, let's just take tariffs as an example, or whatever is going on in the world, or the Supreme Court's weigh in on the deportation of a bunch of Venezuelan gang members, and then the Supreme Court or the lower courts weigh in on whether they should come back or be allowed to come back, whatever. Like, it's impossible to know the details of this stuff if you're a guy, if you're an average American, if you're just somebody like myself who's worrying about paying bills, raising four kids, you know, paying your taxes on time, trying to have a modicum of a life. I don't know how to become an expert at you know, deportation law or tariffs. I don't know how to have an opinion on that. I have to to a degree rely on the experts. It's just the way it is. It's a little bit like when I turn the tap on in my house and I wash my hands or drink the water or use it to boil something, whatever it might be. I am assuming it's not toxic. If somebody puts, I don't know, drywall up in my house, I'm assuming that that drywall wasn't made in China with shortcuts, and that drywall then isn't toxic. I'm assuming there's a government agency that can take care of that. When the electric grid breaks down, how about this, I'm assuming that there's somebody out there protecting the electric grid, and if somebody does sabotage it, some terrorists, we have backup. I'm assuming that's the case, especially in hospitals or traffic lights. So they're just certain things that you just assume are How about flight safety, I assume they're keeping the geese out of the airfield by detonating firecrackers. That's Department of Agriculture's job. By the way, I'm assuming they're keeping peregrine falcons around so they can keep all the other birds out of the airfield because they're territorial birds. I'm assuming a lot of these things. I have to do. I can't do everything myself. That's kind of the nature of a society. And the biggest threat we have, and I've said this a ton of times, is that you've got a bunch of people who are grifters or think they're experts, bad actors, ignorant actors on podcasts, you know, promoting their idea of reality vaccines is a good example of that. And you know, I just think that's the biggest threat I really do. We have become wary of experts. Maybe the experts in science are deliberately quiet, too quiet. Maybe the way COVID was handled was, you know, eroded even more trust. Maybe the fact that the entire all of legacy media and all of uh the administration knew they knew Biden was cognizant, cognizant, cognitively impaired and never told, never admitted to that. These kinds of things erod trust. So I don't know where we go. The only thing left is to pay very close attention to what is being said, what is being promised, and try to remember that, try to hold those in power accountable to that, and try not to swing all the way over to the other side to correct it. Americans have so much trouble just being generally in the middle, and maybe I do too. So that's my that's what I want to open with that idea. It doesn't mean you can't work for the answer, but the answer does become harder and harder to get to because you know, I talked to my friend the other day, I don't know necessarily where to where to look if I'm going to do a podcast like this. Here's the other thing about certain subjects. Not everything has to be a narrative. And I was talking to my buddy Robert about this. Not everything has to be a story. You understand, if you're trying to find the truth about I don't know, vaccines or terrorifs, it doesn't all have to be First, I'm gonna paint the bad guys in this scenario, and I'm gonna paint how they're responsible for all the woes of the world. No, dude, No, I don't need a story with every truth. Sometimes there's just measurable evidence that we can look at agnostically and say, oh, well, this has worked and this hasn't okay. The medical experts, for the most part, have pushed us beyond our biology, not everything is a conspiracy. The fact that my iPhone works, the fact that the supply chain actually works and I can get food into my body and my children's body at a reasonable price, means a lot of stuff does work. Means a lot of people are acting in good faith. Faith means that there is a right way in a wrong way. The fact that Somalia and Afghanistan aren't doing as well as the United States or the liberal democracies of Europe might mean that there's a better way to do things, Like there's a better way. We have a track record pay attention historically to the ideas that killed people, like communism, top down economics, whatever it might be, and freedom messy democracies that put individual liberties at the forefront. That seems to work out better? What cultures you want to want to get? You want me to get? Really? What is it controversial? What culture seem to work better in the twenty first century that helps someone realize their full potential? What cultures you think Chinese American culture might be effective? It seems like it is. Are there other cultures that are not as effective? Are there other cultures that don't seem to put out PhDs and expert, violinists, et cetera, and innovators in like the guy who what created Navidia, he's from Taiwan. What is it about that culture? Frugality, education, discipline, patience, long term thinking? What is it about that culture despite all the racism they experienced, that seems to push them ahead no matter where they are, whether they're Chinese in Malaysia, whether they're in West Africa, wherever they might be. What is it about that culture that, no matter what, they seem to be able to accrue wealth and their generations after the first generation does better. What is it? Family? Cohesion, discipline, all those things? I think so, I think so, So take a look at what works. You don't need a goddamn narrative for everything. We don't need a good guy bad guy. I don't need to find the bad people that are causing all these problems which you hear all the time. What do you hear of every conspiracy theory? I'm sorry, but it's always an invisible circle of Jews or someone like that, or globalists and bankers, which really means Jews like this is not helpful and it's also not true. It's also takes all the pressure off of you. You might be the architect of your own misery and failure. That sucks to say, but I've had to do that myself. And when you do that and you take a look at what you're doing that's not working, what you're doing to contribute to your own failure, then you know, it's a sobering thing. But it's a great way to get out of that situation. So not everything needs a fucking narrative. Just look at the evidence. Damn, I'm just hot. My jets are hot right now, bro, And don't be so reductive. Here's the other you know, at fifty eight years old, let me just share this with you. People are we love to be reductive with every problem. Oh there's a problem in the Middle East. Well, let's find a good guys and the bad guys here. You know, complicated the Middle East is. You want to know why the Middle East has always been a cauldron of you know, insanity. Is it just the Jews? Is it just Israel? I don't think so. The Middle East has that Sunni Shia divide. We can go on and on. It takes a lot of thought to earn an informed point of view and a helpful opinion about the Middle East. It's and by the way, just because you're outraged by the number of children who have been orphaned and killed the extended families in Gaza, because you're outraged by that does not mean you're pro Hamas does not mean you're pro terrorist either. So we got to be careful about how we categorize and label the people we disagree with. It's just not helpful. But you can get a lot of cliques and a lot of attention by essentially amplifying your monologue and coming up with a narrative that paints things in good and evil and in biblically catastrophic terms. That's what you that's what you want it you want to get You want to make a lot of money. Get good at that. You'll be a liar, but get good at that. Angels and demons, good and evil, all that stuff. Where's the bad guy in this? What do they not want you to know? And who is they will never know? We know who they is? Wink wink. Yeah, that ship people gobble up because we want the world to be simple. We want to find people who are bad guys good guys. But you're being advertised to you're being gained John Steinbeck quote. I believe that there's one story. I believe that there's one story in the world, the only one. Humans are in their lives, in their thoughts, in their hungers and ambitions, in their avarice and cruelty, and in their kindness and generosity too, in a net of good and evil. There is no other story. A man, after he has brushed off the dust and chips of his life, will have left only the hard clean questions was it good or was it evil? Have I done well or ill? I love that quote. I love that quote. I know you're rebutting what I'm saying, but I'm not saying you should be a relativist. I'm not saying you should be somebody who says there is no good and evil, right or wrong. I think part of the most important thing in life is actually to be able to know them, to understand the difference, and stand on the right side of history, but more importantly, stand on the right side of what is right and wrong. It is often the case that might makes right, but that doesn't mean you're right. So let me read that quote again for myself.
Speaker 2: Beautiful quote.
Speaker 1: Huh, beautiful quote. John Steinbeck and I've read a number of his books. I believe that there is one story in the world, and only one. Humans are caught in their lives, in their thoughts, in their hungers and ambitions, in their averice and cruelty, and in their kindness and generosity too, in a net of good and evil. There is no other story. A man, after he has brushed off the dust and chips of his life, will have left only the hard clean questions was it good or was it evil? Have I done well or ill? Bravo, bravo? Now road to hell is paved and good intentions. You can do a lot of stuff. You can do a lot of stuff and think you're doing well and you're not. And that's that's the rub. That's the rub, you know. I think it was Guru Guru Sa Guru on Rogan who said it's not There are a lot of people that do horrible things in the world because they think they're doing right. You can also be complicit by by your silence or ignorance. You can be you can be benefiting from a very oppressive regime without knowing about it. So it's really hard, man, It's really hard to walk a clean straight line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't mean to muddy the point or anything.
Speaker 1: I think I love that you have the money. The point is the is the point because sometimes it's really hard to know. It goes back to what I was saying, Sometimes it's very hard to know like what's right and what's wrong in this world. But you know, you know, you do know, you do know. At the same time, it's not that's a cop out, but it can be difficult to know at least where what the truth is, like what did what's what? Who actually started this? What's really going on? But I'm gonna quote Elka who I had on this podcast too, Elika Bond, who said, look, there are situations and she was talking I think about you and and and Russia, and she was talking about you know, Iran. There is there is a situation where, you know, like if a country is trying to side more with the West, with a liberal democracy, with with with free markets, with individual liberty, they are they are closer to the truth and the good then is somebody who's being forced to align themselves with the Russian slash Putin regime. Let's not forget that that Russia still invaded a sovereign country because they wanted to be closer to the west. Let's not forget that Putin poisoned Yushenko back in two thousand and five with dioxin. Let's not forget these things, okay. And and Ali Caaban said, if a cop, the guy holds a gun to your head and you're in your car and he's gonna rock. The cop who comes up and stops that guy from robbing you might beat his wife, he might have even killed somebody. But in that context, that cop is right and the robber's wrong. So we get caught up in this sophistry. Sophistry is like playing with words, playing with the truth, you know. So that's my that's what I have to say. Chill out, man, I know I'm fired out. Let's go through some current events. Dire wolves are brought back to life. Dire wolves, and you know, I would have been psyched if the dire wolf was like three hundred pounds. But it's not really that much bigger than a timberwolf. And as far as I can tell, I can't see the difference.
Speaker 2: It's about thirty pounds bigger it is. Yeah, then a timberwolf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's thirty pounds bigger than a timberwolf. Yeah, all right, how big is it?
Speaker 2: I think it was?
Speaker 1: Well now because because timberwolves are that big too. Timberwolves are huge. Yeah, they're being the gray wolf, I guess. Oh, I mean, but timberwolves are the ones in Yellowstone because they were eating all that elk. They were one hundred and seventy pounds. Man, what does that say? Yeah, one hundred and seventy five pounds. Yeah, timberwolves. I mean that's a massive animal. One hundred and seventy five pounds. Are you kidding me? So basically you made you brought back a wolf that's you know, same size. I can't tell really the difference. But it's kind of cool that they were able to do that. I mean, they're probably gonna do that with the wooly mammoth. That'll be kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're doing it with the wooly mammoth a dodo bird.
Speaker 1: And they're doing it with the dodo bird. Oh yeah, awesome. They'll be able to do that with t rexes. You know, they're gonna be able to do this with gene editing. It's kind of incredible. It's the inexorable rise of science. I want a sabertoothed tiger. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: Well, they're bringing back a tiger.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to see the saber tooth to see how useless those giant fangs are.
Speaker 2: You mean useless useless?
Speaker 1: I don't think they used them, you talk. I mean, it's just a giant. Those teeth are in the way. It's like having buck teeth doesn't make you a better carrot eater.
Speaker 2: Right, they're bringing this thing, the Tasmanian tiger.
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit about that geese. It's basically a marsupial. I mean, it's just a cat dog. Looks like a combination of like a greyhound and some shitty cat. Look, it's a marsupial. I told you what I tell you. It keeps it's It's basically a kangaroo with a cat's face. Kiss my ass. I'm not even gonna if that if the if the Tasmanian tiger's in the zoo, I'm not going to look at it. I ain't going to look at it. I'm literally gonna skip the exhibition. And if a dire wolve's there, I'm probably gonna skip that too. Geez, when you get a wooly mammoth. Come talk to me. When you got a saber tooth, come talk to me, all right, when you get what is that? What is that badass thing? The the wolf bear? That that thing? There's a wolf bear that was a killer during the ice age, huge animal with a short snout, horrifying. It was like, bring that thing back?
Speaker 2: What ice age bear?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, the cave bear. I think that might be it. I don't know. And now it's something else, Yeah, right there, what is that thing? No, it's like a It looked like a I don't know, it's just a different thing. What does that say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 2: The giant short faced bear?
Speaker 1: There you go, the giant short face bear. Eleven feet tall, although so does a kodiak, Right, but eleven feet dude, I mean, come on, yeah, I don't know whoa Yeah, they don't. You're you're gonna be in some trouble there.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think about playing god like this?
Speaker 1: I again, I think playing god is inevitable. I think human beings will always strive to get to the next frontier, whether that's Mars, whether that's bringing back animals that were long extinct. I think that that is that is what we will do whatever the human mind can conceive of. Whatever our imagination comes up with, I believe will ultimately be reality.
Speaker 2: I really, do you want to bring that back?
Speaker 1: I do? I want to bring it back. I don't want to. I don't want to release it into the wild. I don't think that's a good idea because he's probably gonna have zero fear of humans and look at humans as food. So I don't want to be hiking because my my nine millimeter I don't think it's going to do the job on that thing. I need. I need a forty five. And every time I hike, I gotta walk around with a forty five.
Speaker 2: It's amazing that size doesn't really matter in the fauna games.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, yeah, size doesn't. It's also amazing that human beings can create a weapon that shoots, that shoots a slug that weighs about as much as two nickels, and I can stop that thing. I can just open up the valves in its heart and it becomes a catastrophic bleed that collapses at my feet because I hold my position and I go hold, go, go, gotch case hold straight out, both eyes open, heartfull eyes clear, no bear no, sorry, they brought you back. Time to go back. Gush, gush, gush, gush gush. Okay, they call me the reverser of all science.
Speaker 2: That's a bad name with my name.
Speaker 1: It's about name that sucked. That was a shit name. We're covering a lot of ground here, dire wolves. You know what's next. You know where dire wolves is leading. It's leading to t Rex. It's leading to t Rex. When you have t Rex. When the scientists come up with t Rex and we come up with an enclosure for t Rex, everybody on the planet is going to be looking. It's going to go. We're gonna be lined up to see that animal. It's going to be the craziest, biggest attraction of all time.
Speaker 2: Remus and Romulus, great names, the dire.
Speaker 1: Wolves, Remus and Romulus.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm all right, moving on to your favorite topic.
Speaker 1: John Oliver, Oh, John Oliver. Yeah. John Oliver says, we don't have any evidence that transathletes male to female athletes competing in female sports. We don't have enough evidence that they have a total advantage all the time. And he was like, you know, sometimes a bigger body doesn't help in dance and stuff. That's fine, again, this is a guy using narrative to circumvent a truth all of us know is a truth. Like mammalian biology, there are fundamental differences and vast differences physiologically and mentally between males and females. If you have any doubt about that, see the behavior of any male lion or male animal versus female animal. Look at elephants, look at lions, look at chimps, but especially look at humans throughout history. And the idea that John Oliver us seven year olds. He used seven year olds as an example that a seven year old decides that they're trans. So John Oliver believes that children as young as seven apparently should know what their gender is, and that we should affirm a seven year old's agender because you know what's next with that, right, puberty blockers, then cross sex hormones and sterilizing a kid before their brain's even developed. So John Oliver is not only a moron, fairly funny, fairly funny. It's not that I dislike. I actually think he's kind of funny, and I think he's witty, and he's got good writers. I don't watch the show a lot, but John Oliver is a moron. If he's actually on the side of trans athletes men being allowed to be in women's sports, he's a moron and he deserves to be ridiculed. But more importantly, I've seen John Oliver the shirt off on the beach in Santa Monica. He looked like somebody put glasses on ripe fruit, all right on a pair. He's never done a fucking sport in his life. Line up ninety nine sports. I'll beat him at every sport he can work on every one of those sports for ten years. That dude has never come into contact with physical, objective reality. He has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. When it comes to sports. He shouldn't weigh in on this. Biological males should not be in women's sports period. JK. Rowling is right, dumb, dumb John Oliver, who's always on this like woke parade, is wrong. And I don't even believe he believes that. But if you want, if you want to keep going in Hollywood to this day, you better be on that side. It's so ridiculous. He's so dumb, he said. And he's not dumb. John Oliver's not dumb. But John Oliver siloed off into his little silly nerd cave, never done a sport, never felt what it's like to be able to impose your will on another man in a sport, Never known what it's like to feel really good in your own body and be really good at something physically, And when you don't know how to do that, that's a huge liability as a man. It's a huge liability not have your arm raised because you beat somebody in a wrestling match, or just understand what it's like to be able to beat somebody in a boxing match or a throw of football or whatever it is that us regular guys have done, even in high school, you know, or whatever. The reason I still do a little sparring at fifty eighth, the reason I still work out like with guys like Tim Kennedy, is because it reminds me of how tough I'm not. But it also reminds me It keeps me in touch with what's actually hard. It keeps me in touch with myself in my own body, so I can resist life slings and arrows. Here's what he says here. There are vanishing only few trans girls competing in high school anywhere. Trans kids like all kids very in terms of athletic ability, and there is no evidence they pose any threat to safe you're a fairness. First of all, the fact that you're saying there are trans kids, I have a problem. You don't know if they're trans, You don't know if they're autistic, you don't know what they're going through mentally. Don't just assume because they say that they're a different gender that they're trans and we should onto that right away instead of getting them some help. They might have mental issues, they might be autistic, they might be trying to find their way, and they're under a lot of pressure. There are a thousand things, and he knows better then to just say we know about trans kids. He's an asshole for that. He's an asshole, and he's and he's also dangerous, and he contributes to creating irreversible damage in children before they know better. And now you got a whole slew of kids detransitioning and it's too fucking late, and it's a disaster. So you know, I am totally and one hundred percent against transideology. You're an adult. You want to do that shit, you go do that. That's fine. I'm not gonna get in the way of that. You want me to call you a miss, I will. I'm not gonna censor you. I'm not gonna make you feel bad about yourself. And if you're really good at a job and you show up and you're a woman or a you know, you're a biological man, and then you want to be as a woman and you're really good at a job that I need, I might even hire you. It's not what I'm talking about. Leave kids the fuck out of this, and keep men out of women's sports, you dummy, And anybody who has anything else to say about that is a liar and isn't looking at evidence and is an ideologue, or it is just just a you know, just a dude like John Oliver who's not really he's not really ever felt what it's like to be a real man in a lot of spaces. He's an intellectual with his glasses and a smart ass because he was a nerd who never got the girl and never made the team. And I'm sorry to say that, but that's traumatic for a young man. That's the most traumatic thing. When you never made the team and you look like John Oliver a pair with glasses and you've never done a push up, and you've never done anything physical, and you've never gotten the girl. You know, it sucks. It's really hard. It's your life is longing, and then you find some fame you're older, and it's just it's real hard to navigate. So do I think he's talented? Yes? Do I think he contributes? Yes? Do I think he's funny? Actually I do, But I don't like him. I don't like him. I think he's an asshole, Okay, all right? Yeah? And I love JK Rowling. Yeah, super rat the record setting road and sniffing out land mines and saving lives. It's pretty cool. Now do you have to have the rat on a leash? Here's the problem with this giant African pouch rat, all right, that he's got on a fucking leash. Number one. That thing looks like a chihuahua. It's that big number two. I don't know if I'm gonna trust that rat because that rat might smell a cat and get haywire. And now I step on that landline, I'm gonna use a dog. I don't know why they're using rats. Rats don't always have the best reputations. Can I just read that Yeah, because I don't know if I'm gonna trust a rat. You got your rat, bro, Yeah, you got the harness. Oh is he gonna save your life by get wagging his tail? Let's see they don't have Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Ronan and his landmind sniffing rat pack are making a name for Rodans everywhere by saving innocent civilians from hidden explosives. The African giant pouched rat recently set a new world record for the most landlines detected by a rat. Yeah, by a rat. Didn't know there was a record, dude, You shattered the old record. Between August twenty twenty one and February twenty twenty five, Ronan uncovered one hundred and nine land mines and fifteen other pieces of unexploded ordnance in a region close to Siam Reap in Cambodia. You know what I think. I don't believe that. Yeah, I don't. I think it's a lie. I think the articles a lie. And I don't even think they're using rats. How about fucking that. I think y'all are liars. That's what I believe. Did I apologize for my face, by the way, No, not yet. Yeah, my face sucks. White dogs are better. Yeah, you can train him strong, bond with humans. Oh you mean the African pouched rat doesn't bond with a human versatility? Oh, they can work a wide variety of environments. You mean a rat can't with those tiny fucking little legs. You mean you mean you mean you constantly have to look up because hawks might come down and snatch your rat, which is what he deserves, by the way, because our rats fucking hawk food slash eagle food. All right. You mean a cat might just pounce out of nowhere and grab him by the old rat neck and run off in the shadows. Oh yeah, Oh endurance what Oh you mean rats don't have endurance? You mean those tiny lungs can't handle long workdays. Ah man, I thought I thought that hamster wheel I have in his cage was gonna work his stamina. And I wonder are they reliable? And when they do smell a landmine? What do they do? Screech. Advantages of using rats for explosives detection. John Oliver probably wrote this too light to trigger minds. Okay, that's good. Rats are so lightweight that they can walk over buried lamblines without setting them off. I like that, Okay, all right. I'm with you on this. I'm with you. Low costs. Rats are much cheaper to feed, housing train than dogs. True, I mean it's not like dogs are going to bankrupt you. I've seen homeless people with dogs, So I mean, how expensive are they? I deal for organizations or countries with limited resources, I don't know about that. I mean, get a kennel efficient training. Surprisingly, rats can be trained to detective exposed to this in as little as nine fucking months. It's a long time. They respond to clicker training and food rewards like dogs, eas here to transport highly sensitive nosis. They have a very sharp sense of smell, and they can detect TNT and other chemicals used and explosives just as accurately as dogs and controlled in my environments, in controlled environments.
Speaker 2: All right, you lose, all right.
Speaker 1: I still I don't know if I know how to read rap behavior when they smell TNT. But all right, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's wrap with some stuff that's gonna piss you off.
Speaker 1: All right, you.
Speaker 4: Should be execute One of my favorite things is when the trash.
Speaker 1: He said you should be executing. That is kind of let me see what he said again.
Speaker 2: A fat personal trainer, you should.
Speaker 1: Be executed a little mutch.
Speaker 4: When the trash takes itself out.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Roy.
Speaker 4: I am a fat personal trainer, and I've been working in the fitness space for like seven or eight years, and it never ceases to amaze me in the amount of toxicity there is amongst other trainers. Personally, I advocate for body inclusivity in the fitness space always, and most of that stems from the fact that my own personal journey in fitness started with a severe eating disorder ied almost unalives me. So I have no regrets about being in a larger body now, and as it stands now, I don't work with clients who work specifically on weight loss goal because it's not good for my mental health and there are thousands of other goals that don't have to do with the size of your waist.
Speaker 2: I was really nervous about having.
Speaker 4: A career in fitness when I put on a little bit of weight, but people flock to me because they no longer found me intimidating. I've been featured in Men's Health magazine. It was recently in a music video about loving your body, and I'm currently on a Billboard in Times Square. You can think that size inclusive and fat personal trainers want to be executed all you want, but we're not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that executing that man is a little bit over the top. And I, uh, let me see him, let me see him. Look this guy, I love capitalism. This guy found a niche and he's like, if you don't want somebody who's shredded and you want somebody who's been through and going through the same shit you are, come work out with me. So that's cool. He looks strong, he's got strong legs. I guarantee he can squat a lot. But he's also very gay and that speedo is obscene. I don't know what's going on with his genitals either. They just look like they're mashed into his taint. They're just mashed into his taint. God bless him. And he's selling Oh okay, twenty four flash sail only one thousand dollars for the next ten people that join. All right, just out here promoting my body inclusive retreats as someone with over one hundred k followers that just wants to help people love the body there. And look, I love the internet because this guy figured out a way to use the fact that he is not fit, that he probably doesn't know anything about fitness to make money fantastic. He dresses in drag, he's very gay, he's defiant, he wears tight shirts, and you know, he looks he looks like he's Uh. There are people that are into that. There are people that are physically attracted to a man with all that weight on him. He's cuddly, and there are a lot of guys who are married to women who look exactly like that. By the way, that's the majority of America. So if the guy's gonna make money that way, more power to him, you know. But the only thing about this is when I see somebody with that kind of weight and he's you know, talking about body positivity, I don't quite believe it. It's like him convincing himself that all the trauma of looking that way and having a way problem in your whole life, you finally just say, you know what, I'm fat and beautiful and that's my new remedy. It's still a little bit of a lie. He's lying to himself, he's lying to us, and uh, but you know, good luck with that. You're just twisting the fabric of reality. And uh and if you can make money doing that, all good. If you can eat your pie and and you know, make money off it, God bless And I bet you he does have a lot of clients whore like, I just want to work out with you because I'm fat and I don't want to be I don't want to be shamed into thinking I have to lose weight because it's really hard. You know. One of the things that they found about the band, you know, when you when you when you, when you reduce somebody's stomach and they lose weight and they're not as hungry. With people who had obesity problems, their suicide rate goes up because the food was how they coped with something much bigger than food. So this guy had an eating disorder. But my guess is it wasn't the food. There might be some underlying trauma. There might be some under lying damn, And she's not come to terms with that's very difficult for him. So you're dealing with an emotional situation here. This is an emotional ecosystem that has to be negotiated before you can lose weight, you know. So I have a lot of compassion. I don't like to make fun of the guy I liked. I like him, I like I like my country, I like I like a marketplace that that you know, if you can game a marketplace, that guy's gonna make money good for him. So I know you get me with these. I know what you're doing. I can already see that this is going to be when Soy hits an entire generation.
Speaker 3: Today for this floor performance, I want to feel really connected to you, Okay, I'd like you super close. I might be interested in playing with a little bit of like taking my site away for a little bit. I'd be really interested in really like crunchy shapes, feeling like really compressed maybe even, and then maybe like all so countering that with like some stretching and things like that. Love it. How soft do you want me to be? Probably somewhere in the middle. Somewhere in the middle. They don't want something that's really nice. I think, okay, cool. Like I said, like we've been tying for so long that sometimes negotiations are just a very very like check in, how are you? And then what do you want to feel? Before we go into it. We find that floor rope is the most comforting and the thing that we often do most at home when no one is watching. So we feel really excited to share that with you today.
Speaker 1: Floor rope? What is floor rope? Dylan? Is it tying somebody up?
Speaker 2: Yet? It's it's tying?
Speaker 1: Are those guys get Look? That's that. Whatever is going on there is called a fetish. It's fine, it's a fetish. It's literally you know, two people are who decided that the man game is exhausting and want it to be as feminine as possible and embrace their feminine side to the nth degree. And now they're into some strange sexual role play stuff. They're both playing a character and they're both gonna do some kinky stuff. Again, I'm not gonna judge them. They're two adults. God bless go with God. Do your thing, Do your thing.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: If that gets you off, which it probably does, then I guess there we have it. Now you're going to a white website. I'm looking at this right now and it looks like there's a bunch of people tying up. Yeah, some people want to be dominated. Some people want to be dominant, some people want to be tied up. Other people want to talk them up. This is called yin and yang, give and take uh. And this will always be the case. So you know how some people call it perversion. I call it variety. I call it I call it a sexual circus. Oh, let me see what's going on there. I'll go go to the next one, the next one. Yeah, j is well, this is the Japanese have got that down to it. Let me see that one down there, the one to the right. Yeah, right here.
Speaker 5: The tasky pattern refers to having ropes just on the inside of the shoulders. It does have a function in that it helps to keep the shoulders more open. But I find with this style of stemless cotte you don't really need it functionally. It's more of a decorative past.
Speaker 1: And this is all perversion and kink. And there are people that get off on this, and the Japanese and the Germans. Any repressive, super rigid discipline culture is going to have the underground, the under tapestry that's going to be doing shit you're not going to believe. So the more you try to, the more you repress behavior. When you repress behavior with strict cultural norms, you don't change behavior. You just drive it underground, and it needs a release valve, and it's going to find itself a release valve in ropes and cages and even pooh. All right, I said it because we all know where it leads to Pooh. So that's how it is. And if you don't believe me, the vast majority of scat videos come out of where Germany and Japan, the countries that were the most warlike, the most obsessed with order, the most obsessed with discipline, the most obsessed with fanatical devotion to authority, the most rigid. Yeah, the country where not a lot of stand up comedy came out of but very good steel and dogs that bite, yeah, and people that have never been late once in their life okay, and engineering, Yeah, And a tiny island like Japan that almost took over half the world because of their fanatical devotion to not only authority, but their belief that their way was the only and best way. Yes, And that a civilization like China that had been around way longer than theirs was you know, subhuman, as they taught their soldiers. If you have doubts about that, don't read about Nan King in the thirties. Don't. It'll give you trauma. What the Japanese did. Yeah, it'll give you trauma. That was when Hell visited the Earth. It's happened many times, probably happening right now, especially in Ukraine with trench warfare. Say a prayer, Say a prayer for those for those children that have nothing to do with the conflict in Gaza, Say a prayer. Sometimes your left would just shaking your head and saying a prayer and just hoping that this is all one big virtual reality and it'd all be made whole when we're dead and gone, or that we learn how to resonate with love, which lowers our entropy. Yeah,