Speaker 1: You are about to listen to the Doctor Dahlia Show, Sassey stimulating talk radio and now here's doctor dahliat doctor Doctor tell me true I'm supposed to all.
Speaker 2: Right, we are back on the Doctor Dallia Show one eight seven seven Dot dah one eight seven seven d O C D A l I. Quick update on Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican senator Fromentucky, has announced that he is leaving rehab to return home. We were told that he was in Washington today, but according to Politico, McConnell thanked the medical staff who helped him during the state and said he will not be returning to Washington just yet. So we were told by one news outlet that he was in Washington but not going to vote today, and then this outlet says, nope, he's not in Washington. But he says, on the advice of my doctors on an intensive regiment of physical therapy from home during the state work period, and I'll continue to engage with my staff and colleagues on important Senate business. As you remember, the eighty four year old center was rushed to the hospital on June fourteenth following a fall, and what he described as a mild case of pneumonia. He told constituents that while he was briefly not sub conscious, he did not suffer any broken bones, a stroke, nor a heart attack. The Senate is about to go on break, I believe, a five week break, and there has been a lot of and even though it's a very very popular suggestion that we have voter ID, doesn't look like they're gonna move on that, which is very very frustrating. According to Senator John Thune, when he was interviewed, oh he wants to, you know, he said that I've kind of stacked these things funding the government, the Todd Blanche nomination and the seventy four nominations, Russia sanctions, nil market structure, and just you know, bringing a bunch of things up. And you could tell that the you know that that reporters are like, Okay, what's happening with the Save Act? If you guys leave for five weeks and you don't address the Save Act, then what happens with the upcoming election and sendra John Thune has not been a fan of breaking the filibuster and just doing the majority having uh. I believe they have enough Republicans to pass it, but they don't have Democrats that'll pass it. And so, you know, I had originally been a fan of the bipartisanship on big issues. Nobody should make Puerto Rico a state, or or DC a state without there being the United States behind it, Republicans and Democrats. So I've always been a fan of ensuring that there's bipartisan you know, or a decent majority of the Senate. The problem is is we have now had Democrats say they are going to break the filibuster to get things done. They have already justified doing it, and there have been many that have already been caught on record saying that. And so let me see I think we have Senator I apologize I'm having so many like stupid pop ups pop up on my screen. Senator Maria Cantwell, a Democratic from Washington, said, when we wanted the Voting Rights Act past, I was willing to do it. It depends on constitutional issues. If there are people that are overriding the Constitution and not following the constitution, that would be an area where I would think about eliminating the filibuster. So they're already setting up where they're going to make an argument that they're going to have to overthrow that checks and balance system in the name of constitutionality and protecting the country, even though I think a hallmark foundation of that is integrity with elections. And so if the Republicans are like, well, we're not going to go there, because then then the Democrats can. I think the Democrats are going to anyway. And at first that wasn't my thought. My thought process was, you know, try and get this done, you know, or come up with the reconciliation process or putting the budget bill, do what you can, but it's not going to happen. And you know, Trumpet said, look, the Democrats are going to do it. So you know, Trump's going to be out of office in a couple of years. Well, and and you know, who knows how many years he has left on this great earth. But you know, he wanted to ensure that nobody could cheat and that our elections mirrored other democratic country elections. If you look at other countries, you have to actually apply for a prox see mail in ballot. That mail in ballot then voids you're going in. There's a reason why you have the mail in ballot, and it's it's then only one ballot specifically mail to you, none of this mass mailings where you see stuff floating around the neighborhood. I mean it's it's other countries do voter I D Why can't we mirror other countries to ensure that we have ethical And by the way, this isn't just a protect Republicans or to protect Democrats too. If you have a means where somebody could screw around with mail in ballots, or you have a means where people can vote twice, or you know, not use voter ID, that's frightening. So you want to ensure no matter what, because trust me, you might think that you're on the side that's going to be protected. It'll always switch, it'll always change. And look at how the Democrats now feel over encumbered by the Democratic Socialists. So you know, then now you're you're hearing some you know Democrats are like wait a second, you know, is anybody cheating? So I don't understand why this isn't something that's bipartisan and isn't passing with sixty senators. But here we are with the last day before the Senate goes on recess, and I don't think they're gonna move on that. Yeah, I know they want to uh, you know, they want to put through the top play. And I get it. They have a lot of things to do. I get that. But if they don't act on this now and then they go away for five weeks, then no, you're you're not going to have election integrity by the midterms. And and you know, the Supreme Court was unable to ensure you know, voter idea and other things because and election day being election day, because that has to be done by Congress. The House did their part. The House passed it. It's up to the Senate. And I understand and appreciate what John Thune is saying, and I get that, but I don't believe, and maybe this is my naivety that if they you know, if they do everything they can to not break the filibuster, the Democrats won't be able to It doesn't iron clad it once. If the Democrats win, they can very easily be say, okay, you know, the constitutions at stake, so we're gonna do it. They've already said that, they've already justified, they've already on records said they would, which means we have to ensure that we have similar elections to other democratic nations around the country, a world, around the world. That you'll ensure that people can't cheat, that you can't vote twice, that somebody can't take your mail in ballot one seven seven out dollary, don't go away.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought you'd like to buy and sell houses but didn't know how or where to get the money. My name is Ron Legrand, and over the past forty years, I've bought over three thousand houses without using my money or credit, and taught thousands to do the same. Today, even in a virtual environment, we buy nice houses and nice neighborhoods using no banks, realtors, contractors, or other costly entanglements, and build huge cash flow and wealth without the hassle of tenants, all without credit and little or no money. You don't need a license or experience, and I'll show you exactly how it's done. Text free to ninety nine seven ninety nine and I'll send you my free training. I promise you I'll change the way you think about real estate and open the door to a new lifestyle that doesn't involve risk or rehabs and can quickly replace your current income. Text free to ninety nine seven ninety nine, and let me show you how to take your life back and build cash flow and wealth from your home. That's free to ninety nine seven ninety nine again free to ninety nine seven ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's Mark Falter, hosts of the Financial Fitness Show. I strongly believe that no one should ever pay one penny more in taxes than they are legally obligated. Unfortunately, for most hard working Americans, this just isn't the case. Why because most people spend more time planning next weekends getaway than trying to ensure they're going to pay less than taxes. My Financial Fitness team has put together some materials that I know are going to help you. It's the Tax Savings Kit. Tax Savings Kit includes three things, free tax analysis, top ten ways to pay less than taxes, and an investor's guide to taxes. Now, how do you get it simple? Eight six six seven six four six three five and eight sixty six seven six four two six three five. I'm Mark Falter. This is Financial Fitness making personal finance profitable.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 2: We are back on the Doctor Dollaria Show one eight seven seven Doctor Dollar one eight seven seven d o C. D Ali. Big thanks to Talk Media Network for making the show happen, Big thanks to Daniel, our producer, and big thanks to you all for tuning in. We really do appreciate it. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter or exit Doctor Dohlia, Facebook, The Doctor Dollia Show, and on YouTube, click like and subscribe. So you keep hearing from the Democratic socials of America that they want healthcare for all, medicare for all. You're gonna hear them say less healthcare for all, but medicare for all, because the healthcare for all is just too generic, and so they think it's gonna be a better catch if they use something that already we have a working system of metad care, and so the push for medicare for all is going to be a big uh of SoundBite. We're gonna hear before this uh the midterms and then the next election. And so as a physician, I have been very, very frustrated with our current healthcare system. Our current healthcare system sucks. This is not working. Doesn't mean to go to a socialized system, and hey, that's even gonna be worse. But I have enough objectivity in this. This isn't Democrat or Republican. This isn't well. You know, the doctors want to save their jobs, then they want to save their working hours. I'll be honest with you. Okay, we have a system that really really sucks. Ever since nine are deductibles skyrocketed. Our co pays are ridiculous. The insurance companies didn't want people going to urgent cares and ers, so they made the copays to go to urgent cares and ers more expensive. Individuals who aren't you know, paying taxes or paying into the system are able to use health care for free, which I support because I want everybody to be able to survive and get the care they need. But there's no there's no responsibility to pay the bills. Hospitals aren't getting paid, Hospitals are going under and closing, maternity wards closing. So the system is a mess because if nobody's paying their bills, they're you're not gonna be able to keep you know, the hospital or the or the or the medical center afloat. If nobody's paying the doctors, the doctors aren't going to work. If nobody's training the medical students, if nobody's training the residents, where does the money come from. So we have already started to build this system where it's all on the government funding. The government dollars are being though mismanaged, and I'm not saying mismanaged just by fraud. There's a lot of fraud. But rather than the patient's having the power of the purse that we're currently under the Affordable Care Act, the money will go to the insurance companies. So if you have a eleven hundred dollars a month premium, rather than you getting the money from the government to help you pay for it, the government's like, look, you know, whatever the insurance company charges will help buy that down. So the insurance companies just keep jacking up their prices, and we're noticing that the insurance companies are covering less and less and less. Also adding to that is patients are demanding, and I don't blame them. They want fifteen hundred dollars GOLP drugs. Luckily Trump got them down to five hundred dollars, but still five hundred dollars a month for GOLP drugs expensive. They want to cure their cancer, they want to cure their hepatitis, they want to manage their transitioning and the hormones. They want to keep their cardiac stents patent. And so there's a lot of demands now on healthcare. We aren't dying in our forties and fifties, or dying of cancer or polio, or we've been, thank god, being able to live till our seventies, eighties, nineties. We want to fight dementia. These things start to get expensive. So the socialists are looking at our very very crappy healthcare system, and rather than them saying, look, the Affordable Care Acts screwed things up, They're like, let's just not even talk about that. Let's just do medicare for all. We have a medicare system. Let's just tax people and expand it to everybody, which means no copase, no deductibles, your prescriptions are covered, everything is free. All right. So somebody listening to this who has like I have a very crappy health insurance plan, I think what I have an eighty five hundred dollars deductible and that's the lowest it's been since Obamacare. By the way, eighty five dollars deductible. I mean, so somebody you know, in my shoes would be like, I mean not particular me because I know the system. But somebody in my shoes might be like, you know what, anything is better than this crap. Anything is better. Obamacare is not working, so then fine, if private insurance is failing, Obamacare is failing, fine, let's just put everybody on Medicare. Okay, Well, how many of you are actually on Medicare or how many of you have a family member on Medicare? How has that been working out? So Medicare is thank god we have it for our older individuals, but it is not a perfect system. Medicare has been so obstructive in terms of covering things that many doctors give up. Some say, you know what, I'm just gonna write the generics, not even gonna try. A lot of patients pay for things out of pocket. Medicare doesn't cover your vision or your dental. There's a little bit of changes now with hearing aids. I think Biden and Trump had done something with hearing aids. But still I would have to order a preop physical. A patient needed surgery, the surgeon wanted preop physical, I would order the chess x right. Medicare want to pay for the chest x ry. So the patient's like what do I do? I go, your surgeon needs the chess X ray. I guess you're gonna have to pick cash. Medicare patients have to get Medicare advantage programs because their Medicare doesn't cover everything. So when when when when you hear the Democratic Socialists of America say, oh yeah, Medicare for all, Can you please interview some Medicare recipients first and and let them chime in on what exactly they have to pay out of pocket, the doughnut hole, the the where they still have Medica medication costs, et cetera. Now the DNA says, well, they're gonna make a bet they're not going to have the Medicare the way Medicare is now. They're going to make sure it covers everything. Well, if Medicare could cover everything, it would have already done. So, I mean, people have been complaining about how crappy Medicare is and there's just not the money. You have too many older individuals, and now that we have so many people on disability getting it as well, you don't have the money coming in to pay for everything. And one thing that is really killing the Medicare patient is the lack of home health and assisted living coverage. When you ask a Medicare patient what do they want covered, They're like, okay, they want the good medicines, right. They want to know that they could get access to a doctor and not have to wait weeks or months. They want doctors to take Medicare because there's a lot of doctors out there saying I'm out, no, they're not reimbursing, and the and the red tape is too high, and with all the fraud going out there, I don't want to be accused of fraud. I'm just not even going there. So when you ask the average Medicare patient, they're like, I can't find a doctor. My medicines that I really want, I can't get it takes too long for me to get the tests I need, and they're not covering assisted living. So I keep hearing in the news the socialists are like Medicare for all, and yeah, that's nice, but are you going to address what the average Medicare patient really wants? And and they're not doing that, so so you know, you if you decide to say, all right, everybody's gonna now have an insurance polse where MRIs are paid for and cat scans are paid for this, Okay, who's paying for that? Where is that money coming from? Well, it's gonna come from your tax dollars. Well, who's working? How many people are working? I mean ten fifteen years ago, only fifty percent of the country was actually paying tax. Is that less? Now? What percentage of the population is paying income tax? You're offering free housing, free healthcare, free who's working? You need people working to put money into the system. And I'm not seeing where that money is coming from. We keep hearing that Medicare is going to be defunct, that there's not going to be enough money for medicare, And you now want to take not only the millions of people on it, but add three, four, five times the number of people on it. You need to explain where that money's coming from. Well, we are going to tax the rich. So Mike Zuckerberg, I'm sorry Zuckerberg and Bill Gates and and they're they're all gonna have to pay more. Uh, they don't have that. It's not You're not gonna get enough out of their bank accounts. Even if even if they give you one more million, that one million is barely going to cover a street in your neighborhood. It's not it's there's not enough money. So what's gonna eventually happen is they're gonna promise, promise, promise, and then people are gonna be like, Okay, great, where what do I get to go to the doctor? You can't get it. Everybody wants to go and get seen, you can't get There's only X amount of MRIs. It's not gonna happen. So now you're sitting there for six months, nine months, ten months, watch what's happening in England, all right, and then look at that tenfold that's what's gonna happen in America one age to seven to seven doct dollars.
Speaker 5: Looking for a gift that can actually help secure someone's future, it's Mark Falter's new book, Common Sense Income Strategies. It makes the perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Mark has helped thousands of hardworking Americans secure their financial future by using time tested strategies that continue to create wealth whether the market is up or down. Strategies that will make perfect sense once you take the time to read this powerful book, Common Sense Income Strategies brings to you what Mark has been teaching in person and talking about on the radio for decades. You've worked too long and too hard not to see the fruits of your labor. To learn how to receive your free copy, call eight six six seven sixty four two six three five. That's eight six six seven sixty four two six three five. Secure your future with common sense income strategies by Mark Falter again. To learn how to receive your free copy, call eight six six seven six four two six three five. That's eight six six seven sixty four two six three five.
Speaker 2: And we're back on the Undonelli Show one eight seven seven dot dollar one eight seven seven D O C D A L I. So, while the socialists are expecting, you know, Meta and Zuckerberg to give millions of dollars for their socialist agenda, they're gonna be a little bit. They're gonna have to wait in line because apparently Meta has been fined five hundred and sixty seven million dollars in the largest child safety ruling against social media I believe to date. This is being reported by BBC News. So US judge in New Mexico has ordered Meta to pay another in addition to money that they have been sued for five hundred sixty seven million dollars for its failure to warm the public about dangers its platforms posed to children. Judge Brian Beatsheed said the social media giant is a public nuisance akin to air pollution, and that it must put the money in a fund aimed at reducing future harms. Thursday's ruling adds the five hundred and sixty seven million to the current three hundred and seventy five million dollars in fines that Meta was already ordered to pay in the case, so now they have close to nine hundred and forty two billion dollars to pay. Judge beat Sheet compared Meta to a factory with advertising and content as its product, and the psychological harm and sexual exploitation of children to be the pollution that must be abated now. Mark Zuckerberg, I don't believe has made a statement, but a spokesperson for Meta, which owns and operates now Instagram, Facebook, What's Happened Threads, said we disagree with the ruling and will appeal. We work hard to keep people safe on our platforms and have been transparent about the challenges of identifying and removing bad actors and harmful content. We remain confident in our record of protecting teens online and will continue to defend ourselves against claims that misrepresent the facts. So Meta is not just only dealing with that nine hundred and forty two million dollars. They have thousands of lawsuits all over the United States. In addition to the new Mexico ruling, they lost a landmark case in LA which found it could be held liable for building addictive platforms. In its latest financial results, the social media giant posted sixty one billion dollars in revenue, actually up twenty eight percent on the same period a year ago. But they might have to change and pivot as they are being continually attacked and expect did to pay. So you know, this is I'm I'm, I'm mixed on this, okay, And and part of the reason is where's the parents? Where the hell are the parents? You once the internet, when the Internet became very popular in the nineties. I remember going on there. I think I had Netscape and you had the d you know the weird sounds, you know when you were logging in, and there was a couple doctor I remember, I don't know what it was called, but there was a way way where doctors could talk to each other, and I thought that was very, very cool. And then I remember some of my colleagues were going, oh my gosh, you could get pouring online and they were all excited about that, and everybody was showing each other Persian Kitty dot com and all sorts of the had yeah, and I remember it was a little bit chaotic, and I remember thinking to myself, Okay, I hope the parents no that this is going on in that you know, kids can access a computer, They can access computers at school, so I hope there's some safeguards. Now who does the safeguards? Is at the school? Is it the computer company, is it the platform that you're accessing? Is it the parents? But I remember thinking to myself in the nineties, this could be an issue with young kids, so I hope somebody is looking into this and somebody's addressing it. So Facebook comes out in what eighth nine, roughly around then, and you had to be of a certain age, and it was basically the honor system when's your birthday? And I was like, well, this kind of isn't enough. And then you saw that kids really started to jump on it. It wasn't just a grown up thing because kids were starting to access to computers. You see, I grew up where you didn't have a TV in your room, you had one television set in your apartment, you had one television and and you know, then by I guess the nineties, I guess the kids were you able to access maybe two TVs in their house. Now there's a computer in the house. And then all of a sudden it transformed to everybody having a computer in the room, a TV, access whatever, and so you know things. So for those of us who are more old school thinking, you actually have to come into the living room or kitchen space area so we could all see what you're doing. Now not happening. People have laptops, now they have phones, and so as always seems to happen, the infrastructure is never in place before the demand skyrockets, so demand soores, and we don't have any of the infrastructure or safeguards. Facebook and Meta do have a duty to ensure that criminals aren't on their platforms, that predators, that people aren't being abducted as a result of their product. There is that duty, and if there is liability in that, I support that I'm mixed though on if a child got addicted to Facebook, why isn't there shared liability with the parents. So let's say a child starts to drink a lot of Jack Daniels. Does Jack Daniels get sued. No, they go after who sold the alcohol, and they go after the parents. Why are you letting your kids drink? Why aren't you supervising your kids? So you know these products out there that you know are marketed to adults, If, of course there's proof that it's marketed to kids, they got something. Just like with jewel if there was proof that there was marketing to kids, then then they have something there. But if this is being marketed to adults and parents aren't controlling their kids, there's some shared responsibility there. And these social media platforms are an absolute mess, especially when I'm being told on Twitter the average accounts are bots, The average people responding to you are bots. These are ghosts. These aren't real people, and you're interacting with fake entities. We do have to protect the kids. And if Twitter or x is aware, if Meta is aware, if Instagram is aware, then what they really need to do is get rid of the bots. Get rid of the criminals get rid of them. But if they don't have that ability to, then they need to make sure they have very strict standards. And not only for kids, but young adults and men and women. And I mean there's older people getting scammed on these things. And last, we just have to have a talking to to America saying alcohol has risk, cigarettes have risks, drugs have risks. Social media has risks. I mean, at some point humans have to be smart enough or we're gonna become extinct. Kids are innocent, we gotta protect them. But you know, these these sites are just beyond. This is where people now. This is now the local pub, This is now the people want community. People want to communicate with others, but now they're able to do it at home in their pajamas. They get to be whoever they want to be. But whatever avatar they want to be, they could pretend they don't don't even have to put makeup on or a bra on or shave. They can. Yeah, and and it's inviting to a lot of people. But I hope the Democratic Socialist are kind of watching this because as big pharma keeps getting sued for fentanyl, as big tech keeps getting sued for what's going on with social media? Who are you expecting to pay for all your programs that as a rich company? Yeah, Vasex is a rich company. These are These are rich, rich companies. But if you're thinking that these companies are going to be enough to pay for all your the stupid things you're promising, uh, think again, because they keep getting sued one eight seven seven dot com. Hi guys, doctor Dhalia here. Addictions can sneak up on us and come in many forms, whether it's drugs, alcohol, sex, video games, porn, or something less obvious such as food, internet, or shopping. Addiction can seem innocent at first and then evolve into an insurmountable evil. In our book Addiction Basics, Caitlin Khalikis and I dive into the common addictions and provide tips for identifying and preventing these before they sneak in and take over our lives. Addiction Basics can be found on Amazon or by website doctor Dalia dot com. Check it out.
Speaker 6: CARLAMI here to tell you about our newest website for old time radio lovers. It's one hundred radio shows dot com. At this site, there are five old time radio shows waiting for you to download free as our gift to you, and be sure to browse the additional seven hundred old time radio shows available to you for seventy percent off by using the promo code radio at checkout. This is a limited time offer, so log onto one hundred Radio Shows dot com. That's one zero zero Radio Shows dot com.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, it's Clyde. You know we've had a lot of requests for ground Zero merchandise, so we put together an online store with a big variety of high quality items. I'm really excited to let you know about these things. We have a lot to offer you and your loved ones. In addition to our regular apparel such as T shirts, beanies, hoodies and hats, we've expanded our product line with posters, flags, aprons, mugs, and a whole lot more. We also have ground Zero collectibles along with a limited edition of items like a Clit Lewis canvas portrait, a ground Zero broider jacket that will certainly make for great gifts and for interesting conversations with family and friends. And we now offer publications such as Ron Patten's book about Mind Control mkzine and back copies of the official magazine to Ground Zero while it was in print Paranoia the Conspiracy Reader. Also coming in twenty twenty three are updated and revised books that I've written. There's the securities you use shopping car for your purchases. So shop today at our official store by going to ground zero merch dot com. Again, that's ground zero Merge dot com.
Speaker 2: And we're mad Nadhlia show one eight seven seven doct Dolly. So I don't own gold. I you know, as an older individual like middle age, everybody keeps saying the value of the dollar is gonna crash, especially if the socialists take over. So you gotta buy gold, gotta you know, entrench in gold. And you see a lot of these commercials that are kind of targeting seniors, not scams per se. Some of these are legitimate, but they know that older individuals I are more into gold. Okay, Now, all my jewelry's costume jewelry, I don't. I've never owned fancy jewelry because I lose jewelry. In fact, my wedding ring that I have on now was not my original wedding ring. No, I didn't leave it at a dude's house. No. The reason why I don't have my wedding ring is because I fell down and tripped and my fingers started to swell and before I could make it to the er, we had to cut off the ring. So I'm just a klutz. So I and you know what, costume jewelry is fine. I'm just not like that. I know there's a lot of individuals that are like, I really like the feel of gold. I really like the feel of diamonds. I like the feel of that money being in my bank account rather than being on my neck or finger. I just I've never been a big jewelry person. I'm just not. And also I don't like to wear necklaces and things because I think it gives me a rash. So you guys wonder why my husband is still with me. This is why I don't shop. I don't ask for jewelry. He thinks he wants the jackpot, so he's happy with me. He's happy. But there's a scam going on that's pretty scary that ABC News says scammers are targeting seniors and stealing one hundred million dollars through these gold bar schemes. City Police Departments Financial Crimes and Task Force is warning warning seniors about the scam. Excuse me that involves gold bars. So it involves apparently a computer pop up complaining to people from Microsoft that their computer is infected with the virus and they need to call a number to get it unlocked. After calling, the victims unwittingly give scammers access to their computer and bank accounts, prompting more fake calls from scammers pretending to be from the US Treasury Department or police themselves, requesting payment in the form of gold bars to protect their money. According to New York PD Financial Times Task Force of Emilio Gomez, in this process, the victims get corredors to provide remote access to their computers, allowing these perpetrators to gain control. When I'm in control, it means that they have access to your webcam, your printer, or your audio in your computer. NYPD Cornavic News says it's been investigating the case. It's May twenty twenty four, along with Homeland Security, the IRS, and police from other states, as this is a nationwide issue, not just targeting New York and sometimes someone's gonna come to your house. A courier may show up to your house to collect the gold bars. While both parties talk on the phone to a scammer, They say they believe these people are based out of Asia, but they pretend to be based on US soil. The callers give a code name or number, further convincing some victims that the gold bar handoff is legitimate. I'm just I'm I Usually older people are more savvy than this, but sadly this is happening, so according to doctor. According to Sergeant Rashaan Vaughan with the NYPD Financial Crimes Task for its we want as many victims to come forward as possible so we could try and eliminate this problem across the United States, not only including New York City. The amount of money they're getting from some of these victims is very, very staggering nine million dollars on one shot, five point eight million dollars in another case. Police have recovered some gold bars during search warrant bus and are hoping to use the money from them to pay percentages of restitution to New York victims. So far, they believe there are hundreds of victims with losses exceeding one hundred million. Experts say, if you receive calls or computer messages like this, hang up, log off, and don't engage. I get pop ups on my computer all the time that says I've been compromised, and I think I'm immune or I'm just it's dull. I'm just it's I guess I have an immunity to it now, because it's like my computers always say that I have some anti virus or micaphee or McAfee or I got something on the computer. And I just tell my husband, what do I do? He said, don't click it, don't click it, don't click it, and I'll click out. I'll click an X. But I mean, they just keep trying to hit me. But the the scams that have gotten close to me, these guys are smart. Uh it's where they try to hit you from the medical side. So there was a I get this message and I don't answer my phone. My phone just always goes to voicemail because now, I guess you know, here we are nobody talks or answers on the phone. So if any of my friends are actually calling, they're fake because everybody knows everybody just texts each other. Now, I fact, I don't even call my friends anymore. They're like because nobody answers. Nobody answers the phone, so I'll just text us. They call me. I want to hear your voice. I want to know you're live. So I get this voice message from an officer and he gives his I know. I'm like ooh, I'm like he sounds hot. I'm officer with a badge number saying that I failed to appear for an expert witness testimony for a judge's case. And I'm like what. So I send a copy of the recording to my husband and I go, I think this is fake. This doesn't sound right. So my husband listens to it, decides to call and go, oh, this is real. You need to call them back. Okay, Well, if my husband says it's real, I think it's fake. But my husband says it's real. So I'm a good wife. I'm gonna do. My husband says, so I called. Okay, if you want me to call the sexy officer, I'll call the sexy officer reluctantly. But if that's what you want me to do, so I call it. I call the cop, all right, call who pretends to be a cop, and he says, yeah, there are two warrants for your arrest and he and they read these these two amounts and they say you need to pay for this because you missed. And I go, I'm an expert witness. I've been an expert witness multiple times. Okay, Usually the you know, usually the lawyer reaches out to you. They have you review the records. You where did the subpoena go to? And they listed an address that was very old, and I'm like, well, that absolutely makes no sense because anybody who knows me works with me. That doesn't make any sense. But then they kept pushing further and and I go, who's the judge? And the judge was a legitimate judge. I go, what's your badge number?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: They go, yeah, well you need to come to this saddress and you need to pay. And I go, well, let me just pay, I'll just send it to me in the mail whatever. The go, no, no, you have to come down now because there's a warrant out for your arrest. And I'm like, for an expert witness, and I'm like, this just doesn't make sense. So finally I go, okay, you got the wrong doctor. This makes absolutely no sense. And I go read to me, who read to me? Who this person that is in such violation now so many laws, and I pay about ten thousand dollars in fines to you. I have to be there in person, even though they gave the address of the precinct, as like, what does it say? It says it is to miss Dahlia Wax. I go, there, you go, you're fake, Get the hell off my phone. No way would if you're an expert witness as a doctor, would they have alluded you as a missus? So and so I tell my husband to go dude, He's like, but it sounded legit. I'm like, okay, you're not answering the phone ever, but but this is what they do. I also get these calls saying, yeah, somebody's using your d and you are now in trouble because somebody's writing fentanyl all over the place. So I could pull up the records, there's no fentanyl being written. No one's easy with to EA. But they keep calling, and they give addresses, and they use numbers that look legit that connect to certain offices. But that's because they're able to manipulate the SEO, the Search engine observation, and and and I just I'm I'm sure a senior is getting very fatigued with all the times they get hit. But what's gonna end up happening is everybody's gonna think everything is fake. So when you know the boy that cried wolf, when something finally really does happen and it's serious, nobody's gonna believe him. One eight seven seven doct dollary.
Speaker 8: Don't go away, doctor Dahlia.
Speaker 2: Here are you tired, burned out, gaining weight, succumbing to the daily pressures of life? Well, how's your dopabi doing? How you feel right now, how you feel an hour from now, and how you'll feel next week is completely reliant on your dopamine. Our daily motivation and willingness to push your challenges depends on the intricate chemical process dopamine provides. Christian Calikus and I created Deployed Dopamine, a book that tells you what dopamine is, when it dysfunctions, and how to successfully deplay it when needed. Find Deployed Dopamine on Amazon today check it out.
Speaker 1: Increase fuel economy up to seven point nine percent with hot Shot Secret Gasoline Extreme, the solution to maximize your engines performance and fueled economy whether you're driving a sports car or a daily commuter.
Speaker 7: Gasoline Extreme especially formulated.
Speaker 1: With PEA to Deep Clean.
Speaker 3: Don't settle for an average driving experience.
Speaker 1: Upgrade to hot Shot Secret Gasoline Extreme and.
Speaker 2: Go further on each tank.
Speaker 1: Order now on Amazon orhotshotsecret dot com.
Speaker 3: Hot shot Secret powered by Science