Speaker 1: Welcome to the end of Effect.
Speaker 2: What's your Home?
Speaker 1: The Old Wrestling Half, Chann Reves Horror and Alex Coffee Too.
Speaker 2: We come with.
Speaker 1: Dummy, Dummy Eboms, mats.
Speaker 3: Play Madness, Oh Ladies and Gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Episode seventy four, the most stacked episode other than seventy five cents. Welcome to the Evolve Effect. I'm joined today by the all star cast of Sharna Ree's Horror.
Speaker 3: How are you, ma'am?
Speaker 1: I am here, super excited about last night, super excited for next week.
Speaker 4: Also the wise men of the East and the West, on the north of the South, depending on what Witch of the West you call it.
Speaker 2: E O D Hey, what's up everybody. I'm glad to be back and to talk about some evolved today.
Speaker 4: Yes, now there really isn't no de evolve rate in a sense because nothing really happened on NXT except for Charlotte Hill came back. Layla Diggs. We'll talk about Laya Diggs a little later. We can't we say about that until later. But there are there are some news. Someone that was never in evolved but should have been evolved but got fired A dragonov has been released by the company Sean on you'll do your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so super sad. It looks like he just didn't want to renew his contract, so he didn't renew his contract. I'm super sad because I wanted another gunther Ilia battle. Somehow. I really thought we would see Ilia show up sometime with this whole trick Williams little boat, Barren Corbin, let whole thing that they've got going on in him come out and tell him how it is to be a real man, a real champion. So I thought that's when we would see Ilia re here. But looks like he did not renew his contract, and I am very sad, but I hope and wish him the best and hopefully we'll see the Mad Dragon somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was also looking forward to seeing him and gun them. Once I found I'm like, oh, they're on the same brand, And I was wondering why we haven't sent Ilia. I was like, is he heard? I don't think he's hurt. They just I guess didn't have nothing for him. I think we talked about maybe a couple weeks ago that Ilia was probably just not going to renew his contract, which I mean, if they're not using them then you know there's other rustling places he can go and hopefully they utilize them well over there. And anytime you leave to WW it's not a goodbye forever. You can always make your way back to WWE. So hopefully that will happen at some point, and maybe we'll get that gunter Alia match again on the main roster, because that would be awesome. But yeah, wish from nothing but the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. That's all I had wanted from the rumble. As soon as, like I had said, going into the Rumble this past year, I was like, I just want to tease. I want at one moment Gunther on one corner, Illy on the other, just look at each other. Give me two seconds of the two of them looking at each other, even if it's nothing else, I will be I will be sat and ready to go. That's all I wanted. So did not happen.
Speaker 3: Badness is all around.
Speaker 4: What's funny is that Fightful didn't tell everybody that he was gone before he said it himself, because again he is dated to Lady Laurel, who used to be Gentala on Evolve, and that was the whole thing with Fightful. Then the reason I got banned from that, So thank you Fightful for not being dicks. All right, let's start of with the cold open Dad, which is we'll talk about the abbreviation of Dad because there's two different things how they said it. But Dad is outside the back. She's drinking a water. She's not drinking a beer because I saw that. I know the brand of canasola that she was drinking. She's like, oh, I don't care.
Speaker 3: If you bring Veronica. I don't care if you bring John like Dad, And I'm oh, hell yeah. And I'm like at that moment, I'm telling me as a wait, butit is Veronica going. But either way, Seana just thought of the colde open and hell yeah.
Speaker 1: So I really like the code open. I like that the you know, you know, bringing in Dad. I always get excited when she goes into Dad mode. I clocked the Veronica thing like right away, I'm like, why is that still in here? You mean to tell me that she's there all the time at the performance center? We could retake that, so it was like, hey, wait a second, what are we doing here? But I really liked it, and I think a lot of people that maybe don't know fa Hale got a good look at THEA hale and it had me pumped for the match because I love Nikita, I love THEA so I was like, whichever way this goes, I'm gonna be okay with it. So I did enjoy it. And yes, if you don't follow her social media, she collects can coozies like crazy, so I was excited to see her with her water and a koozie.
Speaker 3: Beauty up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, I thought the co open was was good. Yeah, her DA D care to me doesn't feel like it's full on d A D yet you gotta get social media for that. I don't know, maybe they're let her test awards with it, but I thought it was good. But yeah, soon as she said with Ronica Haven, I was like, wait a minute, I thought she was gone. So I'm like, oh, well, I think I know when this episode was filmed because I'm losing track of when the tape things and everything, like, okay, well that that clears it up for me. It does make sense a little bit later, but yeah, it was pretty good. She just if you would have watched the two B teaser was actually pretty good too, because she did kind of talk about how the belt she's the belt was her baby and she's trying to get her baby back even though she never had her baby to begin with. But I thought it was I thought the whole thing with her and Blake how we're on the tube teaser was good and I did like this promo to you setting up the match.
Speaker 3: Same for me.
Speaker 4: I love this promo because again it showed off like she's trying to be like stone Cold in a weird sense but not really. But then like you're bringing up Ronica Haven and like Shaana said, like wait a minute, Ding Ding, Gabe, Gabe, We're gonna make sense later on.
Speaker 3: Made sense later on. So let's get into the first side of the match.
Speaker 2: CJ.
Speaker 4: Valor versus Sam Holloway, Mega God's Deliver versus Godzilla.
Speaker 2: CJ.
Speaker 4: Vali comes out with the mob squad. Ryan Katz supposedly is the permanent announcer. I found out as well that Ryan can't. Ryan Katz was the original announcer and wrestler for Wrestling Society X.
Speaker 3: That makes a hell of a lot of the different stations.
Speaker 4: Joe I had to explain to my to my girlfriend what Wrestling Society X look up MTV Wrestling, so well, come out and then Sam Holloway comes out. They call him Big Sam Holloway. Sam Hallway is about to start the match. He Dave Valor attacks him. The match starts where he's just beating the crap at a Halloway. There's a clear difference in power.
Speaker 2: CJ.
Speaker 4: Valor as scary power and Holloway has like, I'm just gonna hammer fish you power and then you could see it throughout. At one point through the match, first thirty seconds, Sam Halloway hits CJ. Valor runs the rope and I'm like, okay, why are you running the ropes early? Oh my god, does a tope and lands on his feet. Then I guess Evolve is like the Land of Copies finishers, Coffee's Blonde, Shrowman's finisher. He goes around the ring and then hits I don't know what Sam and Max having agreements. He legit kicked him in the face. I don't know, just like that elbow a few weeks ago he's hurting Max for for real. Doorian van Dux is in vip seession.
Speaker 3: C J. Vaalad does the circle as well does the spear. This this match was based on. CJ. Valor is just trying and trying and trying to win.
Speaker 4: He does what he calls the short King power bomb, where like a little one legged lit up he.
Speaker 3: Does the chaos theory.
Speaker 4: Mister Halloway's trying to do the goosele and mister and and the monks water in the background, they grab T. De Valor and the rep saw that he hits both the guys off the floor. Max Abrams jumps to the ring and in this moment, legion gentlemen, and exactly he pushes Max Abrams over the rope and Abrams Ankles hits the.
Speaker 3: Fence.
Speaker 4: Right, there's a little kid. I watched it four times. This is how much the difference was his foot to the kid's face.
Speaker 3: Yes, so after that he got T. De Valor for the Google get down, Google for the one two three. Sam Holloway finally wins. Good trim. CJ.
Speaker 4: Valor is not happy showing your thought of the match and the fact that this was a hoss fight ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was a really good match. I was excited to see it. I will say iowa shock c J. Valor didn't win, and it's not because I'm a huge fan of CJ. Valor. It's the fact that if he's supposed to be the X factor of the Mog Squad, what we don't know, so they always play it up like he's the X factor, he's the unknown, he's the he's going to come in and start. For him not to win, I think takes down their leveling of him as that X factor. So that's why I thought he was going to win due to that. But then I'm also excited that Sam won because if Sam wants to take on leadership of the ID one point zero and put himself in that position, he can say, look, I beat their X factor. I've got it. You guys should listen to me and we should go from there. But you knew this was going to be a big man slap and meat insane match, and we knew the Mog Squad was going to come out, so it was evident that they were going to be Their question really was what are they going to do? Not when are they going to be there? Even though the title match was, you know, more important. I kind of think if the title match hadn't been there, this would have been the main event, and I think it deserved that main event spot between the two of them.
Speaker 2: Beauty Yeah, This was a really good match, And when I was doing my live stream, I was actually coming along to Shawna's train of thought. I was saying it live. I was like, you know what, Valor really needs this match a little bit more because he is the X factor. Y'all were saying this last week, and I'm like, yeah, so if he's the X factor, maybe he has to find a way to pull out the match because at some point should in a match. It looked like legit, like he could win this match. He really was able to be Holloway down. Even though Hollowood was really strong himself. They were both This was a really good match between both of them. Size difference was kind of irrelevant at this point because Valor he's short, but he's very powerful. So I did like that. But at the end of the day, once they had Dori even Dukes, when he was still in there, I'm like, Okay, it looks like we're gonna we just had this thing so we can get him. When showing that he's the one I d guy that's kind of, you know, got his wits about him a little bit. Maybe he might be taking and more of a leadership role, but that you would hit me in the mox squads. It looks like it's done. We're gonna run it back with Dorian van Duke's at some point he was out there and he's so funny on social media too. I do like the Pergava doing and Shawn Legacy together. But yeah, this was a This was a great match, a good showing by both people, and even though there was some shenanigans in the match, it wasn't like a lot with shenanigans in the match, and for the evolved match, it was a pretty long match also, and I agree with Shawna. It was any other week this could have been the main event of the show, but we had a title match, so you know that takes president.
Speaker 3: Now. I want to count to Shawna.
Speaker 4: The reason that CJ Vala lost and I've watched his match like twice already, is his own jewbris.
Speaker 3: You said to yourself, their own the Monk squad so into their own heads.
Speaker 4: They believe their own height the whole time, Like in the background they were doing the X symbol the whole time.
Speaker 3: Was kind of crazy. And even when CJ is like, why am I not winning? Because you're beating that a guy twice your side who lost twenty five pounds but is stronger than you anyway, that's a big difference.
Speaker 4: And he beat the whole Monk squad by himself. Only Aaron Work technically can do that, So I get. I mean it was a good Hause match. But also Dorian van Ducks was kind of acting yilish because he could have warned Sam Holloway.
Speaker 3: About c J. Balzer coming around.
Speaker 4: He kind of clapped at the end, like, oh, good job, good job. I'm like, okay, we're running this back. And I think even four four four eleven of Mania and I think Robert Stone said it too, like we got to run this back Jorian and Ducks running back again.
Speaker 3: So but that was a good match. I mean, ultimately it was a good match. After that, what happened after that I kind of forgot. I'm not lost. I lost some translation here, hold on.
Speaker 2: Let me see. I thought we have one small thing that happened before that. I'm looking up now. Oh, I guess, I guess not, I guess did we go straight into the oh harm Lewis I do something short? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He had that little baby like coming off of his victory and still saying that the Harlem Lewis violence stour was here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that made no sense.
Speaker 4: That made I remember that all my friends calling me after I won the championship.
Speaker 3: Maybe no, they don't talk to me for years. But I love the face of my brother when I showed him the belt, and it was so I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, you can't be at badass and try to do a super babyface and then go back like oh the Hall of Word to it's gonna happen. I'm like, okay, I get it. Stop bringing up your brother and stop bringing up the fact you stop shana your thoughts.
Speaker 1: I thought it was okay. I think they're really still trying to find who Harlem is going to be now with the title. So this kind of felt like one of those promos where they're like, we were trying to figure you out. We saw it last week, we saw it this week. I think they're still tweaking his new character with the belt, so I think it's gonna I was kind of hopeful more to see, you know, maybe he was. We did see like who's gonna challenge him and stuff, but I just I wanted a little bit more. But like I said, I just think we're in that building his new character phase. So I think things with him are gonna be kind of disjoined and clunky for just a little bit till they're like, yep, there it.
Speaker 2: Is you need. Yeah, I think the same way, only because we don't know who the next challenge is gonna be exactly yet, And I think that depends the word a character is gonna go. Whether it's like it's it's not saying it's Gal, he's gonna be more of a heel character. If it's Riggins, he's gonna be more of a face character. So right now, it looks like they're kind of playing it down the middle because at first I'm like, okay, he's coming off as a bit of a bit of a dick right now. Then he talked about his brother. Oh that was actually kind of nice, and he gets his brother some screen some screen tops if they actually showed a picture of him and his brother on the screen, So I thought that was kind of cool. If we never see it again, it's like, hey, I got I got my brother on TV for a little bit, so that was kind of cool. But yeah, I think they're just splitting it down the middle, like, let you know, Okay, Yeah, he's a badass, he's also a face. And this I think it depends on the opponent which way they're gonna go for it, and I don't think maybe as with disrecording, they didn't decide which way they're gonna go yet.
Speaker 3: Gabe Suppolski, you're a great booker. Again, this booking is really weird.
Speaker 4: Why will you tell the guy it's okay to bring up your brother and then after the fact it's all of them bothered war tour it ain't gonna end over And I'm like, no, no, you're either a baby face, a tweener, or a heel.
Speaker 3: Stop doing this whole wavy wavy thing. You do your thoughts and I see you.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think of it like this more like every villain is the hero of your own story. So it's like, okay, so yeah, he might be a hill blah blah blah blah, but he at the end of the day, unless his brother gets into wrestling, he loves his brother because we all know if you get into wrestling and a belt comes on the lines, like hey, I gotta do what I gotta do. And I think that's like if he becomes a heel, like full on heel. That might be his one redeeming quality that he loves his brother, I guess because he brings he brings his brother moren he brings up his mom, like to be honest, so that might be his one redeeming quality. Or maybe Riggins might get a hold of his brother one day they talk about so much as like, okay, his brother has to appear at some point. If it goes this way, it maybe Riggins beats down his brother and everything to really infuriate him. That maybe they could set like that up in the future. I don't know. I don't know if the budget allows them to have extra people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if his brother came in to watch his title match, sit in VIP and then Riggins like get seen from there.
Speaker 4: You can also you can also integrate where ironically Harley Riggins, Jorian Harlem they all go to the same gym together, and they could just do like a Jim sequence where like bringing his brother in, Harley comes in because I like that. Eop says, a villain always thinks that the hero of the story. Harley Briggins doesn't think he's a hero. Let's be clear on that there's no hero in Harley Riggins at all.
Speaker 3: But I digress. I think I think we go up to the next match.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, okay, the Inevitable Cutler versus Marcus Mathers. This match lasted ten minutes. Again, another ten minute match, kind of weird back and forth. Marcus Mathers did a majority of the attacks. In the beginning, he did a topay to the outside. Cutler was all kind of frazzled. Let's just get to the end of the match. Marcus thinks I'm gonna jump off the top rope and get him, because here he did a four hit combo. He did a kick, super kick slum Dog Millionaire, and then a moon salt for a near fall. Then he went to the outside, did the topey. Then he goes to the top rope and does it again. Cutler, James, you son of a bitch, does the most beautiful transition from caught into a backbreaker. He calls that the vortex. I want to put that out there, so I'm like, okay, you got a name removed. They does the helicopter spin, which he calls dark matter. Apparently this guy loves the strology. I respect him for that. For the one two three post match, Audianna Rizzo got abducted by a skin walker because apparently she has no accent in talking to like a CBS news reporter. So, hello, Cutler Dreams, how are you doing today? I'm like, wait, wait, where's the Italian accent?
Speaker 3: Well? What are your what are your plans?
Speaker 4: I'm like, look, dark State, we're unbeatable, not really because Brens Declaire hits you with a chair, but on Wednesdays, Oh, it's all Cutler James and I'm gonna win it.
Speaker 3: Let's just like that. And he walks away. Adriana Rizzo is like, oh shit, that man is hot. Oh I'm sorry, oh not to you.
Speaker 4: So your thoughts on the match, trying to post match and the fact that I even said this before he came out, Like I wonder if Brizz is gonna interview to Cutler?
Speaker 3: Oh yang they do boy for their girlfriend reunited? Your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I, Like I said, I was excited for a match for Marcus more than I was Cutler James because I always forget he's part of Dark State whenever they show up. And like I said, I even asked Dion, I was like, what do you think of Cutler hanging out and evolved and he's like he can do his own thing. I'm okay with it. I was like, all right, So I was kind of giving him some banter there. I thought it was a really good match. Like I said, Cutler to me just has no personality. He's just there as a body. I think for Dirk States, so they can have three people, you know, in case they never replaced Saquan. But I was excited for it. I was kind of hopeful since sam one Marcus was gonna win, so the ID one point oh crew would have like that moment. I'm like, hey, we had two matches, we won, We're on a streak. But seeing Cutler when it's like, yeah, they're setting him up for something in you know, going forward, be it the title, be it something within being more prevalent and evolved. So seeing him win again was okay. Did like the fact that it's goal was sitting VIP during the match, that he was sitting there cheering for him and you know, and he said, uh, kind of harassing him a little bit and then saying he needed more protein at the end.
Speaker 3: Thank you. He did say that you need more protein. I just want to help you need more protein. I'm like, yeah, that looks like a dad with a mom like that a little baby.
Speaker 1: All I could think of was because it's goll on his like workout videos where he's always eating the gummy bears, and I was like shocked he didn't just give him a pack of gummy bears. So I think we're gonna see that continuation there potentially between the two of them, since it's calls convinced that since he's on this wedding streak that you know, it's to the moon with him. So I think I think it's going to be interesting. I'm just not sure what they're going to do, and I'm still just really curious if we will see the other two members of Dark State come in to support show up or not. I don't think we will, but it's going to be interesting having them separated, you know, if that causes any tension to be like, hey, I'm doing great here, I'm not. I don't know, but like I said, excited to see Marcus sad he lost. Cutler's just boring to me.
Speaker 4: Uh, you knowd a question before before your thoughts if dar State would come down here and he had a choice, who would you pick?
Speaker 3: And then obviously Cutler James on the coast.
Speaker 2: For one of them to come down there, I would pick Deanna come to Evolve because I think Sugars is the next face of NXT, So if I had to choose, none of them should be down there. But if I had to choose one, Dion over Saquon because he definitely has the potential to beat NX Champion and the face of NX going forward in the future. But yeah, to me, I like this version of Cutler James on here. He did talk a little bit of trash in the ring and Marcus like, for a second there, I thought maybe he might be able to pull it up. But for the most part, Cutler was beating a tail the entire match. He just he just really was. And I did like the fact that guy was out there the first guy thought I'm like, why is I was like, does this guy get any closed because I'm like, why shouldn't be be sexy with no shirt on? But he's this guy. He had his U, he had his protein chilling and VIP just being being in skuy and that that was cool. But yeah, Cutler, for a while, I thought the reason why there's gonna lose this because I thought he was playing with his food a little bit too much, because he could have been finished matters off at any point and believes letting Mathers get back, and it almost cost him. At one point we had that flurry offense, but then I guess Cutler was just like, oh, it's just a little flurry of office. It wasn't a stove storm.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: Then after the match, I did like the interview with Rizzo and Cutler. I was like, Okay, she putting on her little she's trying to be like Shanna. She put on her thing, trying to be professional and everything, trying to be professional. So I like the explanation of why he's on Evolved because that's really what the interview really did. Like, Okay, you're part of Dark State, You're on dark You're on there on Tuesday nights all the time. Why are you here? He just basically said, yeah, we're still I'm still doing that, and but Wednesdays is like that's his thing, almost like why is Nikita Natty's flunky and she has her own flunky on Evolved. It's like, Okay, here I run things. I can run things here there. I'm just I just think of it more like elementary school, middle school, and high school, like having an evolved championship. It's cool and everything, but if you take my elementary school championship to high school, is not the same thing. And that's how I kind of try to tell people. But yes, it is a championship, but it's like it's a different level and everything. So the fact that Cutler James has thrown his hat in the ring for the championship because he said I can get the championship if I want it like that, I'm like, Okay, here we go, and it's God being VIP to me signals we're probably gon get ANUB one con tentient ship match streak versus streak. I guess it's what we're gonna get because Cutler James actually has the longest streak right now, that's a non champion, and now it's God with his whopping two win streak. I mean it is the second best streak and involved right now for the men. So I get it. So we're gonna have that showdown at some point, and I do think God will overcome that at that point hopefully because and that will really be his real signature win if he beats Cutler Jameson's Cutler's beat him twice already.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 4: Addendum, Yeah, addendum, it's call has the third winning streak. You're forgetting one person that will talk about later, but I'll say that person's lame later. There are three people involved that has the winning that has a winning streak.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 4: We'll say that a little later. Speaking of a little later, Hale Dixon's in the back with Alex Brooks and Timothy Thatcher, who he calls Timmy.
Speaker 3: But I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I don't like that Hale Dixon. The first thing he says that shouldn't have happened last week. That was an embarrassment. There was promises made to me, and then Timmy says, promises don't mean shit here.
Speaker 3: It's all about the hard work, all right.
Speaker 4: And Alex brush is like, you know, I'm just a blonde girl that's here, and I think I should say it's sentence to make myself feel good.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you Alex brook for saying one sentence. You know what you want to match.
Speaker 4: Next week, You're gonna fight Chas Hall, which I love that that that Thatcher's not calling her starboards like no.
Speaker 3: His name is Chas Hall. Not doing a whole acronym with trap.
Speaker 4: So have that next week, ye and bring down twenty percent of that, sir, bring that down, he says. Look, Jensen, you think you're all slick talking that shit speeding away in the car and holy Field and holyfields an holy blur behind you.
Speaker 3: We all know this. So for the first time ever, shout out to the PuF podcast.
Speaker 4: Because they're the one that bought it up in the first place lumberjack match for the first time ever. Then know Sterly comes out, Hey, I had a great winning an Evolved. I had a great winning in the eight women tag match. Mind you, she did not pin the person she technically has a win in an eight women tag match. Technically she has not won a match at all. And I think I think I should have a singles push Thatcher and his most diabolical mind ever, you know what, sure, there are two people right now that really want to be on the come up and want to show themselves. Xena Sterling, you have a lost record except for on your room against Layla Diggs. The second person EOD has the longest winning streak in Evolved history.
Speaker 2: Five and oh I did say men, because for the I don't.
Speaker 3: See I see rustling, that's just me.
Speaker 4: And Zena in that quick second turns into the kill bill sound effect and it runs away, and then Thatcher says, if I wasn't already bold, Jesus so shot out your thoughts on basically, we have a lumberjack match Xena versus this and Kale versus Starboy next week.
Speaker 1: We did have two small segments before this, so I don't know if you want to touch on those.
Speaker 3: After after this, jump on those, all right.
Speaker 1: So excited that the valet has a name officially, we had a graphic for her name, so finally she's named. Still want to know what she's doing, still kind of up in the air. So you know, when we talked about what we saw with Oh my gosh, I'm gonna just swallowed wrong with Kaoe. Hold up with Koe, I just totally swallowed wrong. So you know his stuff. I'm excited to see Chaz next week. I'm always excited to see Chaz. I think it's gonna be interesting to see how that plays out. Also, knowing that Thatcher set the lumberjack match and we didn't see any segment between Brooks and Elijah kind of makes me sad. I would have liked to have seen another segment like them doing something, and he's the one that like in the middle stops it and was like, this is what we're doing. We're doing this match, Like I wish we would have had something for that announcement. And also it shows that Layla's back, so this must be in the new tapings and she's healed, so I think that's great that she's come back, and seeing how Xena, maybe we'll get more of the character and more we're going with her. So yeah, So that's what I thought of those two in my trying not to choke on my own saliva here.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if that's PG.
Speaker 3: Even your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Of the segment with Thatcher and uh, Cale, I was gonna say, Kyle, Kale.
Speaker 1: I do I call him Kyle all the time because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, Cale. And for a second, I was like, because his name showed up first on the graphic, Normally they put everybody's name up, I was like, wait, did they not? I was like, did they not give her a name yet? And then eventually it popped up Alex what a I'm like, I've never seen that spelling before, which I remember it being said like weeks ago, but we never heard it again. So I was like, Okay, I guess maybe name changed because Evolve is good for that. We'll give your name and they have no problem changing it sometimes on the very same episode. So now at least we have an official name for And I'm liking kel Dixon. I'm guessing I like him more now than I did on NXT because he's got more to say and more to do on Evolve, which to me is like, if you are on NXC, you're not doing anything. Just come down to Evolve, work with your character, work your the weekend or whatever it is that they how they do it. So I don't know where this is going, but I mean I like it so far. Him calling him Timmy was diabolical. I'm like, he's not your buddy. I'm like, if anybody you're gonna call a nickname, it's that's not the guy because he still wrestles. So and yeah, you gotta give a shout out to the PUWF. They've been saying it for weeks about Elijah and Jensen. They need to have a lumberjack match to finish this feud, and I don't know by coincidence or coincident of people watching the show, we're getting that, Who're getting that lumberjack match, which is good, and I think that'll be a good blowoff match for them and before hopefully Elijah sets off for bigger and better things. Unfortunately we don't have them too much longer, but uh, hopefully this will be a proper way to send them off. And what was the other thing? Other thing? Uh was that that match? Then they decenting, Oh never mind, that happened before. That happened before. Nevermind.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, we'll get to that. We have to that.
Speaker 4: I if they do exactly what we said to yod and you remember this that I said this verbatim, all holy Field has to do is that when Jensen slides out of the ring to have the lumberjack protects him, he just knocks out all the lumberjacks. That's all Elijah has to do. Like, no, no, we ain't doing this whole lumberjacks. Yeah, we're hiding my hand somebody. All right, we're doing this. But I have this feeling, this strange feeling they're gonna give Jensen the win, so so that that would let Elijah go to Triple A.
Speaker 3: Mind you, we know he's going to Triple A.
Speaker 2: We know that. I just wish that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, oh I.
Speaker 2: Didn't forget one thing. Oh my bad, the Layla Diggs Xena Sterling thing. So I'm glad hopefully this is part of the new tapings, which means Layla Diggs is healthy. I was singing it earlier, like what happened.
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: Actually this episode was the last set of tapings. That's it. We're going to do some week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that means that Layla Diggs is healthy. So when I saw the injury the first time, I was like, Okay, it doesn't look like it's too bad, so maybe she just needs some like a couple of weeks off and then so it looks like that was the case. I'm glad for that because we didn't really hear any updates about it. Just then they had her in a segment where she was sitting there backstage, which was kind of cool, but I'm like, Okay, her arm looks she's not in a sling or anything like that anymore. So I'm like, Okay, maybe she's got arrested. Maybe just heal it a couple of weeks bring her back. So the rails what she was doing with Natalia in all them. But I mean, okay, short little sabbatical, they could always throw her back into the storyline for whatever. Like it's still been making sense to me, like how that even how that faction is even a faction to begin with. But yeah, I'm just glad she's back. And it wasn't a long It was just a little pause, a little positive storyline. Just unfortunately it happened right at a time where a lot of stuff was going well for like she had the championship opportunity. So it's like, okay, take a step back, Okay, we could reset now and go forward.
Speaker 3: Same again. I want to Elijah to win for Layla.
Speaker 4: Xina is not gonna win, and this might be the exodus for her turning insane, and that's good, that's good.
Speaker 3: We need her to go insane.
Speaker 4: Like right now we have We'll talk about the animegirl later, but Shanah, what are the two segments that we've forgotten?
Speaker 1: Vasa?
Speaker 3: Oh god, all right.
Speaker 1: The Vasa and the Harley Riggins which we have all that controversy on the Harley Riggins one.
Speaker 4: Now I found out I found out I found outbout the controversy of Harley Riggins. It was the picture when he was when he was in football. That's in football, that was before even joined the thing. It's a stupid signal that white boys us about that. Let's talk about PJ Avussell. PJ of Aussa must have hanged out with Callie Armstrong and Compton for about a week, so she came out all the hood you know, you.
Speaker 3: Get yourn issue, I'm gonna mess you up.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, calm down, girl, Damn you a crypto shit. And then Laney on Instagram made a response to that. So, Seana your thoughts on the PJ Vassall. We're getting PJ vassas person Laney Luck. We don't know when, but we're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now I'm looking up Laney Luck's Instagram. Uh so I liked kind of getting that response back from PJ Vasa on you know why she's there, what she's looking You know that she's coming after Laney. I think she said next week. I thought she said it was gonna be I thought it was announced for next week. I think that's when that was announced. So I'm excited to see that because it kind of now gives her something outside of just like I said, to like shows up, she would like disappear show up cause some havoc disappear again. So it's going to be interesting to see that. And then you know Harley Riggans saying, you know it's me, I'm all solo now, you know it's time for here, and I have a feeling maybe out of this seeing Harley in that promo he's writing solo. We're going to see him go after the title since he's a lone wolf now so to speak.
Speaker 2: EO D. Yeah the pro PJS. I liked it and she basically was like, yeah, like a stepping stone. She's like yeah, basically, yeah, that's what you are. You're a stepping stone and she's going to collect from while she takes you out. She's going to collect her belt from Nikita, which is really crazy because how man event hasn't happened yet, but you know, it is what it is. When you're like a champion, you're still a champion. I guess until whenever. But I liked it. I liked it, and I did like the lady. The lady response on her Instagram page it was fun because she looked different to me when I first saw something. Wait, is that Lady Luck. I'm like, oh, okay, I don't know. Maybe she did something different to her hair. I don't know, but she looked a little bit different. So I did like the fact that almost like an instant response. And I think they said it was next week too, but I wasn't sure if Lady Oh because they said, oh, I would have done something. But you know, she's been out for the last two weeks because of the injury. So I did like the fact that she addressed that. And Riggins Riggins, You're just un evolved, You're never alone. You and cam are destined to be together forever. I still think that Priestley at some point might show up in the rail Riggins plans. Whenever it comes to it is you don't think is Prity still still around?
Speaker 3: Or yes, okay, well let's let let's combine the Harley Riggins.
Speaker 4: Harley Riggins does say that I like, I've always been in a team, but I didn't like my team. Then I came to evolve and I joined the team. But I mean I rocked with I walked with Jacks Presley. He is still with the company. He is doing dark matches with Victor zam By the way, Victor zan Off, they just they just trademarked his name today to day.
Speaker 2: Well they gotta get on the ball.
Speaker 1: But he just did Rizzo just did a ram with him too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that's the thing. Okay.
Speaker 4: Then he did say rock with Cam and then he did the whole like Italian like slur thing. He did like two Italian slur things hanging out with rizzols wait too much. And then he said, I'll park my big rig anywhere I want. And he keeps saying that stupid freaking phase look back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of like, yeah, he the big rig thing that that's that's wild. It's like you gotta you gotta chill, you gotta chill with that. But yeah, y'all know, I'm I'm a Riggins fan. Now. The funny thing about with Riggins like I liked him when he first showed up, but then with him and Cam became kind of a cuesome, I guess is the right word. That's what I really start liking him, and I liked him together, and I think it's more of a they have more of a New Day situation. Yeah, you're on your own right now. He's definitely going for the Evolved Championship, which I do like. I don't think he's gonna get it though, And that's why I was saying with Harlem. With Harlem Lewis, it's the fact that who he faces first, I think is gonna alterately determine his character, whether he's a face or a heel or maybe might just flip between them. Maybe is a tweeter it flip between the two of them, But I think, what if it's got, He's gonna be like kind of almost like a superheel. But Regan's like, okay, but I love my brother type. So I like both. And I don't know if they named it here or the thatcher named it the return of a certain person that we haven't seen in a couple of weeks. We'll be back next week, uh and and Rourke so they did they did an upteff I couldn't remember if that.
Speaker 1: It was just like it was like a vignye.
Speaker 3: It was like a.
Speaker 1: Returning yeah, and it was like are we getting and I'm I'm gonna cep my fingers crossed so we bring out evil gay like I'm hopeful because I think that would be a great shock up. To have him come back as that character would be so exciting, and I think it would be a fun shake up for not only evolve, but the talent that's like, oh hey, Eric, and then this that version of him comes out, Just keep him a fingers crossed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember, aaronk does have his own final evolution. As we see from later on the end of the show, Gabe really wants.
Speaker 4: To respect the final evolution of people really and I respect that. But after that segment, I think there was no Vanta. There was no Oh yeah, Victor's Annoff and shadow Ash. They also talk about, Oh, we're dominant, We're gonna kick people's asses. Oh Victor's an off right. By the way, I got my own name copyright and I might be by myself. Oh anyway, shot at your thoughts on the tag team. There's still there are no tag teams that evolved right now. So they they're saying that the most dominant tag team, Yes, because all you got is the mom Squad.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: My thing with them is I get it they're trying to build them up. It's like, you've got to give him somebody. You have to give him somebody. It can't just be you know, and maybe Romeo and Noirm, you know, because they're tag team and on NXT Babyface tag Team, you know, we may have I don't know, but all I know is at that event I'm going to at the end of the month, Timothy Thatcher is there and I hope to geame on interview on question on asking why he did not debrief the security team we first hired them, and does he regret hiring them that There's my two questions that I have for mister Timothy Thatcher, so if I can get those on camera with him. But the thing with them right now is like you can't be like, hey, we're dominant. If they're the only ones and they're still just there, I don't know. It's like you got to give them something to do instead of just being like, here's a match, here's a match. We need to see them doing something outside of just talking or having a you know, you're gonna go something. Just give me something with them and then maybe I'll be like, okay, cool, here we go.
Speaker 3: Sames guilty.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts on the tag team that is they're like okay, if anyone's ever played Twist the Middle two there're the Thumber ending if you remember, like he I wanted to be the King of the world and it clipses like, yeah, you're the king of the world, but everyone's dead, so you're the king of nothing, screaming out orders. So your thoughts on that, yod.
Speaker 2: It was fine. That's it. That's how I really think of it.
Speaker 3: It's like the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing every week. We need to see something from them. The promo was fine, but it was basically the same thing we saw last week or whatever time they whenever we have the vignettes, there's nothing different. So it's fine. But yeah, like try to say we got to see something more of them, Like you don't even have to have them in a mets, Like we said, we want to see them terrorize people. Just have him terrorize somebody we haven't seen. We haven't done anything in backstage in a minute. I know they're playing with different areas of evolved, but we haven't seen that in a while. Just have them backstage, turned the lights green or purple ish so it looked like so it doesn't look like the NXT one and just have him like random running into somebody in beat them down because or security tries to tell them to do something and they're like, look, they're trying to act like they're doing our job, like and then beat them down, like what's that you're gonna do? He didn't do nothing before, you know, just something. But the promo, I get it, but you've already debuted, Like this is like promos when you're about to show up. You're already shown up and you had your matches, So why we still have the same promo. That's that's all. But it was all wrong. Somebody watching it for the first time, it was fine, but I mean, okay, we need a little bit more, that's all. I get that.
Speaker 3: I'm the entired of the tag team.
Speaker 4: That's my because again they have no storyliners games Like we had a great storyline, but now they have nothing, absolutely nothing for them, and we have to be stuck with them until they make tag teams. And that's not gonna happen overnight.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Over two or three sets of tapings.
Speaker 2: So mes with Timothy a little bit, because hey, we're still here. You can't you haven't done anything to us, you know, And then you know something like that they don't have to fight them, but you know, just antagonize him a little bit, like kind of like what gutter does the nick all this? I mean, once you beat the guys, like what can you tell me? You can't tell me nothing, So it's like, yeah, we're still here.
Speaker 4: What's funny is that they what's funny EOD is that they can actually make their own League of Nations all over again. They have like four or five they kind of do. They have Victor zandoff Dorian and I think one other person.
Speaker 3: You can work it out. You can work it out, eladies and jump. That's it. It's time for the main events once again. Sloan Jacobs comes out. Well first, the dad comes out first, right, and then Sloan Jacob.
Speaker 4: Comes out and she's monologuing for Nikita and I love that in the gorilla position. They're like, okay, she's talking too fucking much. Hits the music because she never finishes their sentence, and he was like, all right, come on, right, that's enough, that's enough. So she comes out Ryan katz da d determined, Sorry, devious and determined. I thought it was devious and dangerous, but apparently it's devious and determined. I was like, it sounds better if it's dangerous and determinederous for the longest time. No, devious and determines, that's what it was. I was like, Okay, I would have loved devious and dangerous, or dangerous and determines or devious and deadly, something of like divas and determined are.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, cool, you're gonna work.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be in a college job and work in college again because you're determined.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway.
Speaker 4: So Ryan Katz chase you. So he is that that's that's that's a Phoenix. Yeah, that's a Phoenix University thing that doesn't exist anymore. But I get that the Phoenix University Ryan Katz and his blue blue couture jumpsuit. But I like that Macias style announces, that announces thea Hale announce I love that. DL was like really pumped up and announced. Nikita sloan, she tells. She tells Sloan, Okay, now you can grab my Now you can grab my thing. The belt uh bent like bounce to the ref like a like a dojo match starts. Nikita immediately tries to do the the Kamora arm bar back and forth. Nikita does a spinning back kick, not the black mask, for two counts. At a certain point, Nikita's being like, this is this is a really like leveled match between Nikita and and THEA. THEA was going for that arm bar. Nikita was trying everything in her power not to get in the arm bar. At a certain point, Ronica Haven Gerannica pri Earned backstage.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. They're in VIP section and I was like, oh shit, Ronic Haven, you're still there. That's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Then they get out of then they get out of the station and they start like promoting like come on, get up, get up on your room, like a ghost comes out of nowhere and does this. So what you didn't see, ladies and gentlemen, was that rensin Claire and Skylar Ray still on rental beat up Jonaka Prie and Veronica West. Bronica West comes on Twitter saying that you do a Comma maya and you give me a black eye afterwards.
Speaker 3: That kind of fucked up. So that's fun thing.
Speaker 4: As they're distracted as Derek Standers, Derek Sanders is distracted, uh, Nikita does the black mask after Sloane, kind of like rakes her eyes because Nikita Dia had Nikita for the lock that she was tapping. Sloan raked the eyes of thea. Nikita does a black mask for the one two three. Post match, Nikita is raising her belt high. Sloane is celebrating, but then she notices that something's wrong.
Speaker 3: With the TVs.
Speaker 4: The TVs keep flickering and showing Wendy's face showing and showing you by time to tell Tikita, and no one's there. So, Seana, your thought on the match postmatch, Wendy is coming to evolve soon and Anya did.
Speaker 1: It technically, Yeah, I love the match. I thought it was really weird, like and I can understand it's already tape for Veronica, you know, so they couldn't take that bit out, so it was kind of like one of the little bit disjointed. I loved the match. I thought they did a really good job. I will say the Nikita the bit was Sloan helping Nikita. I think it's gonna, you know, get further favor for Sloan with Nikita, but I think it sets up a rematch. I think we're gonna have Wendy coming back, as we saw Thea's gonna be like, hey, these Shenanigans happened, you didn't see them. So I think we're going to see her demand a rematch, or we may see Wendy coming back Number one Contenders match. So I don't think this is the last we've seen of THEA and Nikki going on, because we also had all their stuff happening with on NXT, so I think we're going to see that coming forward. I did like Takita in the Red because she's been wearing the black and the gold, so I was really excited to see her in the Red. I really enjoyed that. I still think it's funny that Sloan is just trying to be her. I don't know her, Paul Hayman, I guess coming out to introduce her, it's the best thing I can think of. But I think it's going to be really interesting next week if we do get Wendy. Are we going to continue just to get the teasers? I was very excited to see that, And as we know, Nikita's always said that the only person that she thinks can even come close to challenge her challenging her is Wendy, So having Wendy coming back, I think is going to add a lot to the women's side of the titles. But and that just adds more fuel to the fire for the Gianna Anya thing, because Anya is now convinced she did it, but she didn't. It was a you know, sucker punch for Wren and Skyler, you know, like hit and run that they put on there. So I think it's gonna be really interesting to see what comes out of Anya now that she thinks her move actually worked. So I'm excited. I think they set up all I think this one match, besides being really good, set up a lot of storylines moving forward, So I think it's gonna be interesting to see what we get out of those next sen of tapings and going from there.
Speaker 4: James seared your thoughts on this and the fact that Wendy's gonna have her final evolution scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was a really good match, and I like the fact that Dia just kept going for the arm. And I know we didn't really mention it, but Nikita did tap out, but the ref didn't see it. Right before storing Rake, I didn't know. I thought she poked her and the rape poked whatever she did to her, But I thought that was actually kind of coold with that she even did that and then Nikida obviously she got to win because of that. But yeah, it was pretty much back and forth the entire match. THEA was like a pit bull on that arm like she would She was relentless on the arm of which I like to see the kita Hm. I'm trying to dank. I know she hasn't defended the title too many times, but this was a really good match. It's not her best overall match. It evolved because the dance partners, but for a championship match, this is kind of what I want to see, Like with the with her first title defense was like this match was. It was kind of long for evolved purposes, back and forth, and she really showed her Even though shananigans happened, she really did hold her all most of the match. She didn't really need the shenanigans. I did like that they this kept them win a little bit open for THEA. We don't know if she will get a rematch or a triple threat match or something, but she did tap but a repency it repetition or final and on your Room, I really liked what they did with with an your room with this, and I have to take what I take back what I said earlier where I was hoping that you begin find some money in their budget to make these effect. I like the fact that they're doing it. They're on their own on social media, and then she goes back and showing it. I actually like that. So it's the camera man whoever was involved with even make it. This was good because it was just perfect from the oh edited it out later, Oh, we got the explosions, so we don't actually see what's going on and they wake up, so it looked like, oh, it was just the layed reaction.
Speaker 3: So I do like that.
Speaker 2: That's that's pretty cool. It's it does a lot for ANYR run. And also, like Seanna says further, the storyline between Anya and Capri the only thing that was normally for continuity. I've been like, man, I kind of wish the Veronica thing didn't happen or they could have edited out, but because it helped on your room with her storyline, so I'm like, okay, I'll I'll allow it and everything. Because usually they try to. I know, they don't have to once they're not with the company no more, but sometimes they kind of wait until after their last appearance or really close to the announce it so doesn't throw everything off. But in this case, it's fine and everything just because it was like, okay, yeah, it really shows up Anya and Wendy. I did like the fact and they keep talking about and it's not the first time Wendy's appeared on the Titan Tron or the Mini Tron that evolved. Has she used to do it like quite often back when she was a scary psycho Wendy miss just pop up on a tron like this, So I like, they kept kept back, kept going this time with the static like and they keep talking about you conjured up, Wendy, is what you did? You conjured up? You kept talking about her, talking about Wendy's like, oh, I'm here, I'm watching everything. So I did like that. Oh go ahead, Sean'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I just said I miss sleepy Wendy move to the sleepy Windy character. I loved it. I just said it was so much fun. So there's there's a part of me that's like, can we get that in her final can we bring just something nice, a little bit little slipper.
Speaker 5: But she did like this because again, if Ahal's gonna be a one trick pony and only does arm are over and over and over again. I'm like, Okay, do something else, Like if you're if your whole goal is to break someone's arm, I get it.
Speaker 3: But you're not Ben Wah, You're not anyone else. You're not Offspray, You're not like no, you're not Zach Zaber Junior.
Speaker 4: Like unless you do something really weird to make it look like it's a cool arm bar, we kind of see it coming. But the Wendy thing, Yeah, fire Revolution, let's freaking go, because that show that Nikita is not a strong champion, She's an opportunistic champion and she keeps on trying to not lose the belt to the one person that deserves.
Speaker 3: It back, and that's Wendy. And you can run it back. But shot up fought a bit of the show so when it could find you.
Speaker 1: So I'll give the show how I'll give it A. I don't know. I'm thinking a B plus, maybe just a couple points from an A, just because I wish there is something with the promos, were a little bit something. I just really wanted the brook The Brooks, Jensen, Elijah Holy This is where I'll take it from an A to a B plus. I wanted the announcement of the lumberjack match with the two of them, another segment with them and Thatcher setting it. Then I think we missed something with him just saying we're going to have this lumberjack match first time ever it's between these two. I wish we would have had something with them that causes Thatcher to set it up. That's that's what's going to take it from an A to a B plus for me. But overall, really excited, super excited to see when we get Wendy back and how stuff kind of moves from there. But you can find me on Instagram and TikTok under Shauna Read's Horror for horror book recommendations and wrestling content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, I'm going to give it a solid B. It was a good show. I think I think I enjoyed last week a little bit better. So that's why I didn't want to put I didn't want to give the same exact grade, but it was it was a good show to me. Wendy's final evolution. Who says it's going to be your final evolution, she might actually get the title back maybe, but I think when she gets the title back then you have to relinquish it or whatever. Anyway, but it's like, hey, you never know, she might say, hey, I'm gonna stick around a little bit longer. So yeah, that's that's always a possibilitycause they never actually set their final evolution yet, so till they say final evolution, never know. Maybe she'll be played double duty for NXT and Evolve. But yeah, like I said, overall, b and I am looking forward and hopefully let me see, I think the Bullvarpe match is next week? Correct or is that like.
Speaker 1: Yeah next week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say I was kind of hoping that would have been a succession match.
Speaker 1: But which I do know. I do know for my friend that went to the Evolved tapings, he sent me a message saying that some of the matches they taped were happening after We're going to air after succession.
Speaker 2: For Okay, Okay, that's that's cool, that's cool. But yeah, the love Check match, I thought that would have been a success hopefully on your Room and Capri that's a succession match state. This storyline has been going on system for weeks. Yeah, so I think we need to end it that way. But yeah, like I said, overall b B show, you can all find me at link tree backslash end of days three three. My YouTube page is EO D thirty three Resting Hub as it says it like right down here. So this is not my this is not my government name for sure. But yeah, then I do my life watching lots of raw NST and evolved with money through Wednesday eight pm Sister time on there, So check me out.
Speaker 4: Okay, I give this show a solid I give it a B minus because again the whole like Nikito, like thea you're in the ball, try something different, do something different, don't be an arm bar person.
Speaker 3: That's one two yeah, B minus.
Speaker 4: Honestly, like this should have been a segment where Elijah Holyfield was like held back by like ten guards and like, okay, you're gonna stay there. You're gonna stay there, We're gonna have a lumberjack match. This should have been another segment where once again Jensen ran away and that's just like okay, enough enough, you knocked over my chunky can. That's enough, okay, by So I like that. Also, again we still have jasperatory coming in. If this is gonna be sin section four. It should be Harlem versus Air in Part two, Wendy versus Nikita Part two and Anya versus Gianna loser leaves it evolved forever honestly, and then they go up to the main roster because again on your ruin and NXT right now could be money but Gianna I like her again, but either way. You can find me on p daref Wrestling and Waking Reactions on the Road to just getting my damn times out.
Speaker 1: We lose Alex? Did we lose Alex?
Speaker 2: See back?
Speaker 3: Sorry about that? Sorry about that? Water and rain.
Speaker 4: You can find me on Peter Wrestling Reconreactions on the Road again. Mon signs for hours, Stay healthy, stay happy. We will see you tonight at nine pm when we talk about.
Speaker 3: Some crazy stuff. Good night, everybody. You may think of evolution as an upward process.
Speaker 4: Things evolve from a primeval slide up to single cell.
Speaker 3: Organisms up to intelligent life.
Speaker 1: The evolution, of course, works the opposite way, back to simpler forms.