Speaker 1: Tuesday edition coming up on the show. I was wrong. I was wrong.
Speaker 2: That's one of the you know, that's one of the things on the show that we're able to admit when we're wrong. I said that David Hogg had nowhere, shouldn't be anywhere near the uh, you know, the practice of politics on a national scale.
Speaker 1: He's not ready for prime time.
Speaker 2: But then I saw it in action, and I realized what an absolute gift this dude is to Trump and Republicans in general. I mean, I thought, do you remember that one of the first AOC interviews where they asked her about like Israel and and she's like, oh, well, I favor a two state solution. In this show, I mean, she was five minutes into this thing and then the softest follow up question was like can you expound on that? And she just she absolutely sputtered.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: She had the total inability to actually answer the question, and she's just, well, I'm not the expert on this thing. It starts giggling, and the reporter is across the way from her, simultaneously irritated.
Speaker 1: And also.
Speaker 2: She's simultaneously irritated from a reporter perspective, but you can tell from probably being a moon bat too. She realizes that she'll probably be criticized for exposing how stupid AOC was. This is pre the garbage disposal demon. Okay, just so we understand, and now I will say she has evolved, and I don't know if it's through memorization or what. You don't see her get picked out like that as much anymore. But there's a lot of low lights screaming at private banks over student loans which they don't administer like you know, lots to choose from the absolute complete a non preparation by David Hogg to go on a panel show and argue with Right's previous who's not a master debater.
Speaker 1: It's not that he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know his stuff, it's just not He's not usually an attack dog, which is what some people criticized him for when he was head of the r n C.
Speaker 1: Was just embarrassing. It was so bad.
Speaker 2: It was just he had all the facts wrong. Anyway, we'll get into that so more. David Hogg, as much as I don't want to watch it, Ross doesn't want to dub it. It's it's a thing of beauty, man, but the opposite of beauty. The part where it's it's it's really like a car wreck you're watching. So we will get to that coming up here on the show. Also, Hillary has some thoughts and speaking of thoughts, three words, hobo, fentanyl. Thunderdome is thunderdome one word. I think it is one word. It's not it's not two words, right, It's been a while since I've had to spell thunderdome, all right, so we're going to go with its one word I think from the Mad matchs perspective, although I don't know other uses of thunderdome, so, but whatever, that's just a little sample. And we got to updates obviously on you know, the death of the pope. They provided you know, they do proof of death kind of thing. There's a name for it. So the Vatican released the pontiff laying there in the open casket. They're going to do viewing. Saturday is going to be the funeral, so we will get to we'll get to all of the details of what you can kind of expect from the process. Ross I don't know if you saw this in the top ten of potential new popes. One of the US cardinals is in there now. Although he's pretty conservative dude. So I'm saying there's a chance we're rooting on this show for an American pope. Not I know this last pope was from the Americause, but we want to go USA.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Do you think they can put you know, the pope's outfits? Can we add red white and blue to it? Would that be too much? I don't know the rules, but that would be amazing, like an evil canievil? You know color scheme of the pope? Right, so when he rolls out, he's wearing the big hat, the whole thing just boom, red, right and blue. I'm not look, I don't We don't have to put a ball to eagle on it. That would be too much. That would be over the top. But I think a red, white and blue palette, even if it's not just a pure flag, it just kind of has the colors would be okay. And and by the way, you can claim it's America. You can claim it's Ross's football team, right, you can whatever. Just kind of send a little message there, considering we got twenty percent of all the Catholics here, which people don't give us credit for. I've been doing a lot of thinking on this, so we will we will dive into that. And Florida, Florida. We got a Florida manwell Florida woman. So yeah, lots to get to Colin Kaepernick back in the news, just kind of It's a little bit of a retro day and one of the dumbest Hollywood stories I've seen in a while. I'm gonna touch on it, even though I want to chat with Steven about it coming up our NERD correspondent on on Thursday. So but let me do this. I want to do an update for you. Are you guys following the story of the state finance advisor dude up in up in Minnesota who was accused of vandalizing six different teslas, right, And there's video that they showed at the press conference of I think three of the camera three of the tesla's their camera systems. It's clearly the same dude. He's walking his dog in all but one instance, and he just can't help himself. And this is a guy who literally advises and does budgetarian finance stuff for Tim Walls. Now they claim, well, he's not a gubernatorial appointee, right, but as somebody who used to work in Minnesota, one of the biggest ways that people cheat that system, and Democrat Democrats really really for the last few have have perfected this is not only filling their political appointees, but then shuffling them out of political appointments to permanent positions, which is supposed to be illegal, right, and at the federal level it's supposed to be illegal. So them pretending like this guy doesn't have contact with the governor and doesn't know him is absolute bs. So Minneapolis police through this string of vandalisms, not one, not two, but six different, six different tesla's were vandalized in Minneapolis as well as Northeast Minneapolis. The old target up there, not the one they burned down that's in southeast Minneapolis, Northeast Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: They hadn't burned that one yet.
Speaker 2: And so everyone's like, all right, something's gotta happen.
Speaker 1: This guy, We got him dead to rights. He's on there.
Speaker 2: The Hennipon County prosecutor, who is one of the George Soros prosecutors, has decided he's not going to face charges.
Speaker 1: And I'll explain why. And it's wildly.
Speaker 2: Unusual, and also it raises some bigger questions because the dude is a state employee, and most of these vandalizing has taken place at like two in the afternoon, which means he likely probably has a work from home thing a lot of Minneapols Minnesota state employees do, and so he's using his work from home time taxpayers pay to go out and then ndalyized taxpayers cars, six of them, not one, not accidentally, six of the damn things. And the details of this I was just reading this morning, are well everything you like. I never I don't want to hear anything. I don't want to hear anything from the left about Oh, people aren't facing justice, they're not facing charges. Well, the difference is you guys try to get people to face charges, right you go and you literally embellish them and lock people up in solitary confinement for crossing a threshold with a camera, okay, or being the president that you don't like. The difference is here, They're not even going to try to charge this dude.
Speaker 1: From the jump.
Speaker 2: So we will we'll chat about that, but right now it is six point fifteen. Will take a break, be right.
Speaker 3: Back that entire segment. I'm like, where is that ho I'm coming from?
Speaker 2: It was coming from It was coming literally from a loose connection on my my cable.
Speaker 3: So like as soon as that segment started, I'm like looking around the studio, like, where is it coming from? I'm pushing but in someone unplugged his producer night completely. I can't even follow my arm hearing is that hum?
Speaker 1: It would be easier if it just literally shut off. I don't know why. I don't know why that is.
Speaker 2: But because you know with that, you're like, oh, well, clearly, like the power units broke on the thing, or that pots broke, like he when you have a hum, now you got to go through the whole system and figure it out. But uh, luckily it was literally the first thing we figured out. So ah, and then trying to be the host while you're doing that. Yeah, it's bad enough when every now and then when somebody talks in your ear, like hey we got to go to break or the so and so is there, you learn to deal with that.
Speaker 1: But a hum the whole time.
Speaker 3: Just I kind of feel like that's sort of how my son like hears noises because of his house hearing is, oh yeah, because he hears everything like super loud. Like I told you, We'll be sitting on the couch and he'll just say we'll be playing. He'll go firetruck. What are you talking about? Like five minutes later, the fire truck goes by. Yeah, here's it from that far away, and you know what, it bugs the crap out of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's uh yeah, just uh, especially in that case because it's initially he goes fire truck and you're looking at.
Speaker 1: Him like you do you want a fire truck? You know.
Speaker 3: Now I've come to the point where I don't even like second guess. I'm like, all right, okay, wait for the fire truck. Now, yeah, all right, fire truck had coming. That's the thing. Man, like a microwave or a dryer going off sounds like a bomb going off in his head.
Speaker 1: Dude, I hate a little alarm. I hate little alarm noises.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm not claiming I'm on the spectrum or anything like, I just get it. Like how many times now you're trained to if he's home, to not let the thing beep?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Uh, we don't let anything beat, But you're constantly walking on an eggshells microwaves, dryers, knocking on doors?
Speaker 1: Is it OCD? Is it OCD? That I'll never let my microwave get to the end.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people are like that. Okay, you sort of feel like you're like disarming a bomb, Like I'm gonna open that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need three beeps. I'm standing right here, so I can just push the little door open button when there's two seconds left.
Speaker 1: We're fine.
Speaker 2: So like I feel, I feel as though I've been defeated if I let the microwave beep and I get annoyed, I have to like run into another room while I'm just doing it, and I hear beep, beep, beep. You know, there's three long tones at the end. I feel like I've lost the war with the microwave. And that's not a rational thing for an adult.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's really like the latest sound that really upsets him is like a like a soda can opening. And so if we're out places like at the Naturally and a museum downtown, we're at the cafeteria area, and so he opens a soda can. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: Is there any sounds that he likes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, certain songs and repeat over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: But where tweets set myself up for that, I did not mean songs no melodic.
Speaker 1: I'm just like yeah, like, uh, I like the sound of rain.
Speaker 3: Oh I love the rain.
Speaker 1: Okay, that doesn't bother him, does it? No?
Speaker 3: But recently he'll be sitting there on Hugo birds. Yeah, the birds will be outside of go birds. Yeah, because like it's unexpected sounds. So if we're at we'd see and somebody opens the soda can. Correct, Yeah, dude, Marky and I just drop our food and we look at each other and look at him, like, how is this gonna go? Because he can turn into the Hulk because of a soda can and it's not somebody else's fault. They're just opening a soda can, right, But he's learning to control himself. We're like he'll put his hands down and he'll turn red and he'll start to and he'll try. You can you can see he's trying not to cry, like I'm gonna I'm gonna cry. I'm not gonna just think about think about something funny, think about and then he like gets over it. But it, dude, it's so it's scary.
Speaker 1: So it's it's the instance sounds.
Speaker 3: I guess it would be the way to unpredictable sounds that come out of nowhere. But also there's they're louder for him, so it sounds like a bomb going off in his head. Imagine that you're just sitting there all of a sudden boh, you know what I mean, Like it's it's terrifying for him.
Speaker 2: So so, but like rain or something where it's continuous, it's background and maybe louder for him.
Speaker 1: I just I wonder about those things.
Speaker 3: With I mean, we do too. We've been around it for thirteen years from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're you're you're the best source that I uh that I know there so and I I would hate that for him if he can't find any soothing side of it. But I forgot about the music thing anyway. That hum That's how I felt. Yeah, yeah, okay, well no more hum. Right, sounds good. We're good to go. Okay, Oh, replace that mic cable maybe after the show or figure something out. All right, let me uh, let me get back to this insanity. So this guy, this guy, his name is Brian Adams. By the way, it's actually something hold on, it's not just Brian Adams.
Speaker 1: It is dang it.
Speaker 2: I don't need ninety seven pop ups. How how did every news website decide to make their site.
Speaker 1: It's so much worse.
Speaker 2: Than brown on on like an iPhone or something like. You've made your websites completely non functional in a mobile environment and almost in a damn near in a browser environment. So whatever, All right, So this guy's name is Dylan Brian Adams. He's thirty three as a state employee's he works for human services, but he works on the financial side, budgetary. Obviously, human services is one of their largest expenditures up there, and he likes.
Speaker 1: To vandalize Tesla's.
Speaker 2: Recently, Minneapolis police had been investigating six different incidents of vandalism to Tesla's pretty standard, as much I hate to say that, pretty standard in the Tesla vandalism department. He's doing the thing where he's like, oh, I'm gonna, I'm pretending like I'm going and just looking at this truck, this cyber truck I love so much, and then in his hand he's got a key or a sharp object and then you know, shrawl away, and again, how are we still doing this where these people don't realize that they're recorded.
Speaker 1: That's what baffles me. But that now I realized what it was.
Speaker 2: The guy didn't care because he knew that even if he got busted doing it, he wasn't he wasn't to face any consequences. Really, there's some minor ones I'll tell you about, but he did this. Ross was just telling me he was watching Unsolved Mysteries yesterday and he knew that he knew the whereabouts of the person they were looking for, and he didn't even call for it.
Speaker 3: Was so great. Yeah, obviously it's an old Robert Stack episode. We like, where does that stream, by the way, Netflix?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: So it was like an episode from I don't know eighty six, eighty seven, eighty eight or something, and there's all these stories, you know, miss missing woman and you know, a crime here, and then they start a new segment and it's about some guy that went missing and they're looking for him and uh, you know, he's known in the Boston area for kind of being like a crime guy. And they do what they bring him up and they goes, you know, here's a whitey bulger and I just had a laughing at I don't know Martin laughing and she's like, what's so fun. I'm like, this is like I guess she hadn't heard a Weddy Boulger. I'm like, this is the guy from you know, Jack Nicholson him and Departed and Johnny Depp in Black mass And now everybody knows what he Bolger, But I guess when they first brought him up in the eighties mystery, Yeah, it was like an unknown thing, Like have you heard about this guy? He went missing? And I told Marky, I'm like, yeah, no, he was found in you know, California, and then he went to prison and then he was beaten to death in California or in prison for being like an informant apparently, and all this stuff, and yeah, okay, it's like a big deal. Like it's like watching an episode if the show was on in the thirties, going, hey, have you heard about this guy that's missing named al Capone? Like what he's such a known guy now, And it was just so funny. And I explained to him how our listener Boston Paul helped bring him down and how it was like a big deal. Yeah, I don know. It's so funny because at the end of the update comes on. The best watching the old unsolved mysteries is the update, because most of all of them are updated now because they're so old, and they go back and they give it a modern update, and you could tell somebody like you know, twenty twenty whatever, put the update in, but they use the old font so it looks like it matches. And at the end of the update it comes on, it goes update. You know, Weddy Bolger found in California. You murdered in prison.
Speaker 2: I told you, yeah, dude, the absolute stones on that, dude. He wasn't just living in California. He was living in Santa Monica on literally the frontage street for the beach were muscle beaches from Santa Monica, although now it's a hobo camp, so things have changed and so like so there are there could not be a busier part of that city of just when you walk outside of your apartment building, the number of.
Speaker 1: People that would be there, it's insane. I remember going on.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like he was hiding in like.
Speaker 2: Like, no, he wasn't up in the hills, up in Thousand Oaks or by somewhere said or something. He's standing in one of the busy because it used to be. Not anymore because it's Hoboland, but it used to be. If somebody went to Los Angeles, you'd go down, you go to Santa Monica. They you know, you you've seen, I'm sure in a thousand movies the the fair thing with the rides and everything on your outside.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, or and.
Speaker 2: It has that arch over the top of it, like you see it with like Forrest Gump when he's running over there. I mean, it's super famous. So you go do that and then you go over to the beach front there and you know, you walk and they have all the shops and there's buskers and vendors and a thousand people per square foot and it's crazy. So this dude who is one of he's on the top twenty wanted list I think at the time, right, I think he was a top twenty FBI wanted dude, and he chose hit to find anonymity in the crowd, which actually was I mean, it didn't work out for him, but it was a neighbor, right, It was a neighbor who actually figured it out. It wasn't even some Joe Blow on the street. That's crazy because at any moment he could there could be some former Boston associate, you know, standing out there on vacation with his family, probably yelling at people in that weird Boston accent, you know, just annoyed h screaming forget about it or whatever. And he could see you. And yet that's where White he held up for what fifteen years or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a long time. Yeah, I wasn't hiding out like a cabin like Walter White or something like.
Speaker 1: Right, right, he's a unibomber.
Speaker 2: He is not so, but yeah, you should have called the eight hundred number just to I wonder if that eight hundred number still is active?
Speaker 1: Oh I know, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like no, no, and I'm serious about this, like that eight hundred like because they if there's still air in episodes, a lot of those things are not solved, you know what I mean, They're not all solved. So what wouldn't it be a tragedy if somebody's watching a classic unsolved mystery on there and all of a sudden they're.
Speaker 1: Like, I know that girl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, why do I know that girl? They do have the newer version of Unsolved Mysteries that doesn't have a narrator, and it's yeah.
Speaker 2: But you've got to be like you have to still have one dude who mans that age.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, so the new episodes definitely have a number you can call or whatever. I think if you know, like you know, hey, I can crack the case. So I don't know if it's the same number as.
Speaker 2: It right, no, no, no, no, but here, but I I yeah, So if it's not, I'm just saying I agree with you. But I'm saying not if you watch it on Netflix or they may have updated, like if you go to YouTube you can see old clips, that would be a tragedy. If that number just now it's a sex line. You know how horrible would that be?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: You're let oh, I found the dead body and you called me.
Speaker 1: You're like, what baby? Are you alone? Yeah, it'd be horrific.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: I guess we're not solving that mystery. For it's like tell us, tell us, your tell us, what you know?
Speaker 1: Just nine to ninety nine a minute. Do those things still exist? They can't still exist?
Speaker 2: I mean they digitally. I understand that that that stuff exists. If you get a pop up ad sometimes that's you.
Speaker 3: Probably call the number and it goes to some only fans of live feed and she picks up the number while on the live stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I can't see that. I can't see nothing. How is this still a thing? All right? So there you go. That just went in a weird direction.
Speaker 2: All right, let me get back to this this dirtbag here, excuse me, alleged dirt bag. It just showed, dude, I'm telling you, Minneapolis, by the time I would leaving what thirteen years ago or whatever it's been, was going the way of the Dodo man. It was always the progressive side of things. Saint Paul was like the ying and the yang with Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: Saint Paul was. It was a lot of more conservative folks older. You know.
Speaker 2: They had a mayor in my lifetime who was a Republican. His name was Norm Coleman. Eventually he ran to the Senate and then got cheated with Mark Elias and Al.
Speaker 1: Franken and and it kind of everyone was okay.
Speaker 2: With that, Right, you're gonna have more of the hip, trendy new restaurants, a little more woke stuff happened in Minneapolis. Saint Paul is going to be a little more traditional, and they got good restaurants too, and so like you could coexist there and everyone, but like a purge had begun there, and it was because Minneapolis had become the the dumping every small town in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa the dako if you were, if you were if you were gay, if you were non binary, or whatever it was. And there on the sexuality side, if you were super woke and you felt that you probably didn't fit in in your small town. It was almost a universal pilgrimage to Minneapolis, and to Minnesota for that matter, because when I lived there, the out state what we call outstate voters and the Minneapolis Saint Paul Metro voters there was almost an equal number, and so you had a lot of really close races. But as that state continued to develop, and you had a lot of people moving from small communities in other states to live in Minneapolis because they wanted that progressive lifestyle, it quickly outsides the numbers. And then things just went downhill from there, and now we're in the tim walls as an idiot zoned. The city of Minneapolis has been turned into something I don't know that I'd ever recognize again. And so with that power and that flex of now you get the corruption that comes in and the corruption in this case is the Hennipon County Attorney who, by the way, used to be a woman named Amy Klobashar.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: If you've heard of her, you probably have, yes, And this is one of the Soros Soros people. So imagine they catch this dude. He's a state employees and he's a He's a guy who the governor knows who is now pretending he doesn't know who's just randomly in the middle of the day vandalizing people's tesla's and the Hennepin County Attorney's office decides, well, we're not going to do anything about him. After the police are tasked with finding the vandals hold the press conference, we find out that they're not actually going to sit there and uh and charge this guy. Instead what he's going to get. Oh, by the way, Tim Wallas's office said that Adams is not a political appointee but a state employee in no other comments, even though there's pictures of these dudes hanging out, so whatever. So they go ahead, they solve this thing, and now they're going to they're going to give him a deferment, so it's a pre prosecution deferment. So the dude will basically have all of these. He won't be charged with any of these. By the way, each incident is a felony. He should be facing six felonies, and it is wildly unusual to take six felonies where it's not even in question that you intended to do it. You're on camera and go, well, we're not going.
Speaker 1: To charge you.
Speaker 2: So basically he will have and whatever the number of years is, he'll have the number of years when he can't go out, and likely it'll say do the same crime. This is how soft They aren't criminals up there, and he will have to pay restitution. But I think he gets a crap ton of time to do it and then that's it. And so what does that tell people if you don't have a big criminal record, which I guess the guy doesn't. Of he's got some traffic stuff and you want a freebee, you got a freebe. You might have to cover the damage, but you got a freebe, So feel free to go and destruct people's stuff. And they're going to ignore the part where he was probably on the clock while he was doing it, which should be theft of taxpayer money.
Speaker 1: But they're going to ignore that as well.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you controlling these prosecutors' offices or raining them in in some way, shape or form, should be one of the highest priorities. And maybe it's from because you're seeing what happens right now, right with prosecutors and judges who think they run everything and think that they can manipulate the law, not because they're trying to be consistent, but because they're ideologically captured and likely and likely it's like they understand when they get into office, this is what's going to be expected of them.
Speaker 1: You got to purge them. They got to get out.
Speaker 2: They need to be held account There needs to be accountability for prosecute who are a dereliction of duty. I don't care if they're elected, I don't care. There needs to be a minimum standard, and sometimes you can build it in and that is this is by the way, this is how you get mandatory sentencing. By the way, this is how this happens because people complain about it, and there's definitely instances where mandatory whatever, the mandatory sentence doesn't necessarily fit what's going on, and then hands are tight.
Speaker 1: It happens because.
Speaker 2: Prosecutors and judges have decided that they are above the law.
Speaker 1: They want to act in a lawmaking.
Speaker 2: Capacity because they disagree with what the law prescribes there, so they just arbitrarily do it. Discretion has to be removed from people like that. If somebody does this, you cannot have six felonies be eligible for Uh oh, well, it's fine, just you know, don't be bad in the future. That's unacceptable and it should be to everybody else. And you know, God held Minneapolis. I think they're far too caps but possibilities in North Carolina go ahead and stave this insanity off. All right, six forty seven case O Day Radio program. Hang on NFL Draft very exciting, although I'm not as excited as a Vikings fan as I could be because we are I think we have four total picks.
Speaker 1: In the whole, you know, seven rounds, and.
Speaker 2: There is some talk, there is some talk here that we may strike try to strike a deal with the Bears on a trade, so we wouldn't even have a first round pick, so it wouldn't be as exciting for me. I have been looking at it because we need we need a safety bad, we need we need some secondary help there, and I'm not sure I'm not sure exactly what it looks like, but who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 2: Because the Bears need it too, and so why we would do a deal with them, I think to get actually get an additional second round pick. We will see, so like for my team, it's not as interesting. But what is going to be the interesting drama? There is Shadora Sanders, who seems to have fallen out of most mock drafts, and now the Miami quarterback what's his name Ward is projected in a lot to be the the number one overall pick, and really in the court of the quarterback front, it would be a while probably before another quarterback is selected, so it's not gonna want to be one of these QB heavy drafts that looks like at least not in the early rounds. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's see the Patriots are going to throw their pick away for tackle.
Speaker 2: Oh Will Campbell's actually pretty good from LSU, so I'd hate to see him end up with the the Patriots. But hey, what are you gonna do? What about the Panther? When is their first actual pick?
Speaker 1: Do you eighth? All right, let's see an edge rusher Jalen Walker from Georgia.
Speaker 2: He's pretty good too. Yeah, he's uh, that dude's really good. That would be that would be. That would be great for the Panthers if they are able to get him at eight. So AnyWho, Yeah, we're gonna, yeah, we're mixing a little football in it.
Speaker 1: What of it.
Speaker 2: It's Draft week, man, I'm gonna have to watch Draft Day again. But myself, you guys, ever see that Kevin Costner movie?
Speaker 1: I did pretty good? Pretty good. I think an NFL actually made that movie.
Speaker 2: So it's got a lot of the access, a lot of people in there, and it's got Kevin Costner and you can't go wrong with some Kevin Costner. So if you haven't seen that movie, I think it's streaming on Paramount Plus is where I saw it, so and maybe other places as well. So we'll talk a little more about that later in the week when we get into it. This is this is an insane story. Let me just tease this thing and then we'll get into the details here. At seven five, a judge in New Mexico has resigned after they were found he and his wife apparently had a house guest. Okay, well, what's illegal about that? Him and his wife have a house. They can't have guests at the house. Well, it's who the it's who the house guest was, and how the whole thing came to be, and also some of the crazy videos and pictures that are part of this, because it wasn't just an ordinary house guest. It was it was an illegal immigrant. And even then, if it was you know, Maria with her daughters, and they were housing them out of the goodness of their heart, even through the process, and he wasn't the judge in charge of her case, I don't think we would be here. But it wasn't. It wasn't some mom with her kid. Okay, it wasn't. It wasn't that. Instead, it was a dude from Venezuela who the wife had met I don't know where she met him and invited to live in their home, and the judge, her husband put up with it. Unfortunately he wasn't he wasn't just a dreamer from Venezuela. Instead, a whole series and host of background on this guy suddenly became available. A Department of Homeland Security ended up raiding the house.
Speaker 1: And I know what, and I.
Speaker 2: Saw people accuse you, Well, they're only raiding the house because he's seen as a progressive judge and they're doing this just to.
Speaker 1: Attack the guy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I know that we have chosen now to ignore all evidence that somebody might be a criminal. Yeah, I had no idea about this, so you were just telling me this.
Speaker 3: It's a big deal. So like after the super Bowl, he took all all of his Bill stuff off his Twitter and his Instagram and all his social media, and he pretty much said he was demanding fifteen million dollars, which is why do guys keep doing this movie? So this is now becoming a thing. It's so dumb. I think it was like his agent, but you know, it's not going to fly in Buffalo. It's just not plus fifteen million for a running back. Yeah he's really good, but he's not a Saquan Barkley, you know what I mean? Like, maybe so long can get that money. So yeah, they surprisingly, not surprisingly, every Bill pretty much got an extension from that rookie class that he was in that except him, Like he didn't get his way.
Speaker 1: Why did they franchise him then?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Admittedly, I don't know. Maybe you can't do that off the first rookie contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no idea, but it did not go well for him, like completely ignored and not get the money he wanted.
Speaker 2: See, we need secondary and I don't like that. Other teams do and you picked before us if we make that trade, So you guys should maybe go a running back.
Speaker 1: That'd be a good idea.
Speaker 3: Yet culture buffalo man, that's not gonna fly, Like, you can't be.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he's team man. You better be team team, team. So they got no room.
Speaker 3: You remember what they did with Diggs when he became all the diva.
Speaker 1: I do because he diva did Minneapolis first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They're like, hey, you can go to Texas and we'll take a massive loss. We'll take a loss on our in our locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, didn't you guys got you guys got hit on your cap on that too.
Speaker 1: I think they carry part of his contract.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he pulled the exact exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like I said when he went from Minnesota, when he went from the Vikings to the Bills, I'm like, the guy is immensely talented, but he's a pain in the ass if he feels that he is not getting what you know, what he wants. The stupidity is that if he'd held out in Minnesota, he would have been the number two receiver, putting up number one receiver numbers because they would have to triple team Jay Jetta.
Speaker 1: There's nothing they could do.
Speaker 3: So it also completely backfired on him because he said, you know, I'm the one that made Josh Allen Josh Allen needs me, and then he left, and then Josh Allen went MVP and had like an amazing season. So I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Currently in the box, it looks like they have Maxwell Harriston, who's the cornerback in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: He's pretty good. He's a pretty good guy.
Speaker 2: So I've actually been paying attention to the secondary because we're so in need of it in Minnesota and I'm just hoping they're able to figure something out. So we've kind of screwed ourselves on draft picks with a bunch of trades the last few years. So I don't know, maybe maybe the Barrels will do something dumb and give it to us and the Bears have a crap ton because you know, the Panthers overpaid for their draft pick and the whole thing. So but anyway, that fires up and this is Look, this is the year of the JJ McCarthy man. Now he's healthy, we're gonna see And I'd love it if an underrated Michigan quarterback, now albeit he went in the first round, gives us the same benefit that it gave those those you know, Massachusetts folks, that'd be great. I think that's where it's where Brady went right Michigan. I think he went to Michigan. So we'll take that. So hopefully, hopefully everything turns right around for us. All right, we'll get into more of that Thursday. Let me get back to this judge because this story is absolutely crazy, and arguably it's It should be a much bigger deal. There should be a much bigger deal because what we're talking about is housing a terrorist. Let's just be real honest here. And if this guy wasn't and that's the spoiler here. So this illegal immigrant who's living in this judge's house, who was he is an elected Democrat judge who's now said I'm retiring. According to authorities, the wife of the judge higher somehow met this dude.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was like at home.
Speaker 2: Depot or whatever, because they had some like they're putting some windows in and doing some other little projects around the house. And so she went and she hired some guy that she had met, and he comes in and he starts doing odd jobs. Apparently he you know, he has some skills in doing these things. And after he does a few jobs for him, he starts forming a bond not just with the judge and his wife, but also their daughter, who who is an adult. Like she's I think she's a little older than this dude. He's twenty three. I think the daughter's twenty five or some and I don't know what kind of relationship. But they have what's known as a casita on their home. They live in New Mexico, so they have you know, essentially like the pool house or a guesthouse there. And so they let this guy move in there and then they start hanging out with him, go into the gun range. There's videos of them pulling because they have an immense because they're a New Mexico Democrat, they have a crap ton of guns, and I guess the daughter's really into guns, and there's video of him being handed really nice ars. I'm telling you, the stuff that was on this one ar I dream about being able to spend that amount of money on an ar with all the little toys. I mean, the whole thing was absolutely mint stacked. And he's just now here's the problem for him and for the judge. One, it is illegal in the United States for somebody who entered the country illegally. It is a felony to possess a firearms. They are treated as a felon in possession of Okay, so that's number one. This guy, he jumped a fence, an eagle pass. He actually had an administrative hearing. Eventually they took him. They were over crowded, they let him out. He's trend de Arragua. There are multiple videos of him doing the signs. He has the tattoos which until we're not allowed to trust, but we are. And when they actually raided the house and got this phone, his phone has pictures of a bunch of mutilated bodies of him standing over them or in the vicinity of where there's people that they saw him in other photos in the same clothes or now in some of these photos, the assumption is they were taken on the same day, Like he's essentially got his hunting pictures in there really really twisted stuff, and they just adopted this dude, you're harboring a terrorist in your home. You're harboring a terrorist. So yeah, I know, people are I can't believe Homeland Security would raid it. Why wouldn't they if if instead of trend A Arragua, it was Al Qaeda or ISIS, you wouldn't bat an eye. Well, Trendre Aragua is a terrorist organization as far as the government is concerned. They are designated in the same way. And this judge didn't care had this guy in his house. Now it speaks to how would you ever expect that judge to be able to render a ruling that is non biased if he himself is willing to facilitate multiple felonies and the harboring of a terrorist. And and they're gonna pretend like they didn't know they knew. And in fact, one of the ways this dude got busted is he actually gave the judges address as his address. So he's not real smart either, But like, and so they're pretended, well, we didn't know.
Speaker 1: We didn't know when.
Speaker 2: We were taking them the range, making these photos, staring at these tattoos, which are evident and probably just getting a beat on, you know, talking to this dude. So you can't tell me you don't ross you don't have any trendy or ragua members living at your house?
Speaker 1: Do you that you know of? No? You sure you know?
Speaker 3: Positive?
Speaker 1: Okay? How about Isis? Do you have any Isis living at your house?
Speaker 3: Let me check no, no isis nope.
Speaker 2: LaCOSA nostra, do you have any have any members of organized Sicilian crime living in your house?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry what I said.
Speaker 2: I said that I went with the trendy arragua one and then I asked you about organized crime Italian.
Speaker 3: You know that home keeps coming back in there? There's no hum here.
Speaker 1: It's fixed.
Speaker 3: I fixed, it's me.
Speaker 1: I changed the cord. There's no home now.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: With a bad cable. It's fixed.
Speaker 2: So it's weird, all right, we get what hold on? That's very telling. So yeah, so I guess when you all, if you're still at home, you might want to look around your house make sure you don't accidentally have terrorists living in your house, because Homeland Security is not screwing around.
Speaker 3: So I talked to the gentleman that I that I have working and he's he's a business man. Oh, he's an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: Sure if he's doing odd jobs for money, that's great. That's how you get started. Maybe build your own cake.
Speaker 3: Forget about mm hmm, that stupid hum.
Speaker 1: There's no hum that we're humless. You know why because I found this wonderful engineer right from l Salvador, right, And I said, do you know what the hum is? And he goes, well, I have thirteen guesses so and I don't know why he used that's a very specific number. So anyway, he fixed the cable and now he lives in my basement, so you know, in case there's another cable issue that comes up, he can swing by and give it a fix. I'm sure everything's fine.
Speaker 2: So the judge after this, who at this point like you need to charge this guy. You can't tell me there is an impossibility to claim ignorance of the law here.
Speaker 1: Do you understand what I'm saying? Right? This isn't some random dude who's never been in a courtroom. This is a judge.
Speaker 2: So he put a letter out resigning, did not mention the incident at all. He just said, working with each of you has been a very rewarding experience for which I'm eternally grateful. All the best to every one of you, and I wish all a happy retirement once you're ready yourself. Implying that he just made it as decision to retire, No, this dude needs to be on the other side of that courtroom with his entire family who facilitated this if they had any knowledge, and you can't tell me that they didn't, and at the very least, if they knew he was in the country illegally, which they would have to. Handing him a firearm is facilitating. Like if I have a buddy who's a felon and he's like, hey, can I borrow a gun? I can't buy one because I'm a felon, And I'm like, sure, yeah, here, give me this glock back when you're done with it, no no pressure. I am criminally liable too, And so Homeland Security needs to make an example out of this dude. And yes, his whole family. They were adults, his whole family for doing this. They did this because they disagree with Trump. They figured, screw it, we'll do whatever we want. Maybe they genuinely liked him, which I guess I could kind of get I'm sure he wasn't hacking by in front of him. But the dude has a photo gallery on his phone, like I have one that's just fish and dead animals, and I'm sure some of you do as well.
Speaker 1: Except with him.
Speaker 2: Instead of that big pike he caught, or the dorado he got when he was fishing doing ocean fishing last time, I got a big one. It's it's dead rival gang members and civilians. So yeah, yeah, it's a pretty horrific story, and I just I haven't seen it rise to the level that.
Speaker 1: It probably should.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, hold on, Oh that's a very good point. Ross One of the listeners just corrected me. What if he was the Gandhi of Trende Ragua terrorist? Right, I don't know. I know we use that for pipulls because they're animals and sometimes they just react out of instinct. H I don't know if that flies here, what with the ability supposedly to do some critical thinking. Okay, but we'll see, all right, seven nineteen Cacoday radio program coming up. I gotta play this crazy audio from Australia. Now, this is a shtick, by the way I saw this video going around yesterday. If you haven't heard it, you don't want to miss this. But it's these women, these two, they're twins. They've been doing this for years. They've been doing this crap for years, and in fact, there's video of them because there's a little bit of local notoriety what they're able to do, actually appearing on like morning shows like the morning show in Britain that Piers Morgan used to host years ago. They actually did an appearance there, so it's not like nobody knew about them. But it's still one of the creepiest things I've ever heard. And we'll get to it next. Hang on, Roster, you a big Lebowski fan. Did you ever get into that movie? I mean, I know, you know the Donnie stuff. Oh yeah, I love that movie. Okay, so I don't know if you said. Jeff Bridges was given an interview and he said that there's a possible weird fan theory that's true about Donnie.
Speaker 1: I had not heard this. Oh yeah, okay, you know this thing right here?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me. I'll explain that here in just a moment. I don't know, I was got into like a weird deep Dive yesterday with like weird fan theories, and that was just one of the movies, but it was a little shock. And the other one was Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and I'm sure you've probably heard that theory.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we'll talk more about that in a moment.
Speaker 2: So these these two women, they're twins in Australia and they witnessed essentially a carjacking accident with their parents. So it's it's not really about what they're testifying to because they're doing an interview with the local media's witnesses, right. It's that they talk in unison and you can tell where they're trying to pick up on each other. But they've honed this over the years and it creates the weirdest damn audio you've ever heard, these two.
Speaker 1: Wearing the same outfit, saying the same stuff.
Speaker 6: Witnesses recounting some of the drama that unfolded on the Sunshine Coast this afternoon, two sisters have told how their mother and man race to help when the carjacked suv rolled on Steve bow And Way, only to find the gun bill being carthief emerging from the wreck. Here's some of what they had to say.
Speaker 7: And one guy he was up there with our mom and he went up there and he was coming back down towards this and he goes, run, he's got a gun, and oh, our hearts started a pond, and I said, on mom, where's mom? And Paul mam.
Speaker 1: Was suck up there.
Speaker 7: But apparently our bravey mom.
Speaker 1: She goes, are you all right? Because he had all black blood.
Speaker 7: Over his face, and he goes, I'll shoot you. She goes, Hey, I'm needing.
Speaker 2: To hell watching this. So I make sure I have this correct, all right? So I saw I saw this yesterday. I was not aware of this fan theory or thing on The Big Lebowski, but I do have to share it, all right. So basically, have you ever seen Big Lebowski. There's a character's played by Steve Buscemi. His name is Donnie, and things don't go well for Donnie. In fact, just realize we probably have that audio in the system with the funeral of Donnie Ross.
Speaker 1: Will you google Donnie please.
Speaker 2: Or not google, but search it so you know it's a great movie or you hate it.
Speaker 1: It's really weird.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why people hate the movie. He's got John Goodman in there. Obviously, Jeff Bridges an absolute cult classic or classic in general. However, this would destroy the whole thing for me. Basically, Donnie isn't real. It is the premise, all right. So now, normally with these fan theories, it's just people on the internet talking about them, or if it's you know, Star Wars or something, maybe at a convention arguing over it. However, they were doing an interview with Bridges and he's like, he feels like he might be in on it, which.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The whole thing gets a little weirder. Man.
Speaker 2: So basically Bridges riff that Donnie never really interacts with the dude outside of one sarcastic thank you Donnie, which was actually directed to Walter in the thing, but you'd have to know the movie. So it's like a sixth sense thing. And I'm trying to remember Lebowski came out before six Cents or after, I don't really know, but yeah, which just makes the whole thing that much weirder. It's not my favorite current fan theory, but it was one I hadn't seen before. My favorite current fan theory is the Ferris Bueller theory, and if you don't know that Ferris Bueller is operating like it's Groundhog Day, where he's repeating the same thing over and over and over. And I've seen a very impelling video on this, and it also explains how he is so effortlessly able to you know, evade capture by his parents.
Speaker 1: The principle, you know, it gets.
Speaker 2: By that matre d is able to find himself in the perfect seat at a Cubs game to get the ball, is able to infiltrate a parade and become the main focus of the parade. So that one I kind of like more that he's living the same day over and over again. And if you live the same day over and over again, how many movies have we seen where you can essentially perfect your movements and everything works out. And then at the end of the movie he tells his parents, so they ask him how he got so perfect.
Speaker 1: He said, practice or something. So I don't know. I just want to throw those out there, give you a little something to chew on. But ross do you subscribe to either of those theories?
Speaker 3: By the way, Nope, they're both garbage.
Speaker 1: They're both garbage, all right.
Speaker 3: The big Lavaski one has been debunked. Well, then why Jeff Bridges beginning it because he's old and he's probably high.
Speaker 1: Well, that is true, or you're just messing with people, which is great.
Speaker 2: I actually appreciate that. The fairest bueller one I like more. But so I don't know has that been debunked. I don't know how you'd argue one. You could argue one way or the other. I don't know you could prove it outright other.
Speaker 3: Than I just don't think John Hughes was that deep.
Speaker 1: That'd be great, though, wouldn't it. That'd be fantastic.
Speaker 2: So anyway, just oh, here's the This is when they're burying Donnie, who may or may not exist.
Speaker 8: He died so many young men of his generation before his time, and there was the lord. You took him because you took so many bright flowering young men. Jason, the lawn Dock, that hill three sixty four, These young men gave their lives. So Donnie, Donnie who loved bulling.
Speaker 2: That's such a great scene and I don't want to spoil it, but if you're ever gonna dump ashes.
Speaker 1: Check the wind.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and immediately following that, I guess I cut it back back cut it off back in the day. Yeah, The Lebowski. The dude says, you know, that's not true. He was none of those things, blah blah blah. He you know, he didn't. He wasn't in Vietnam, and.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that's a debunking.
Speaker 3: Also when he was shot, whb he was shot which led to that death, and they were sort of yeah, so taking care of him, right.
Speaker 2: I'm loath to ruin too much of the movie because if you've never watched The Big Lebowski, you should. So there's some really there, there's some great scenes in that whole thing, and if you like bowling, it is kind of a central theme there. So though not really and criminals and all that stuff. So, uh, do watch that. If you haven't watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off, what do you what are you doing? Just take you know, maybe just uh, maybe you should just go into a cabin in the woods, because you're not cut out for society, man, that would be an impossibility. In fact, if anyone who's not watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off deportation. I don't want to be too stringent here, but I feel like that's something that's got to happen, just, you know, because like, how could you appreciate America if you can't appreciate Ferris Bueller's day off. Absolutely, and it shows you a side of Chicago where you're not you don't just get murdered all the time, and the CVS has to lock everything up. So it's very nostalgic, all right, speaking of ideas. This thing right here, man, this thing right here. We'll take calls on the movie stuff too, just because I got to keep it a little light.
Speaker 1: Because we're going to go to some dark places here.
Speaker 2: There is now normally, when you think of a politician out in California, right, when you think of a politician out in California, what you're normally thinking of is the Democrats, right, But there are pockets of California that are in fact under Republican control. There are several actually decent sized cities. So with that in mind, the mayor of one of those cities, this is Landcaster's name is R. Rex Paris. He is a Conservative or as a Republican or whatever. And so they're having a city council meeting, and like many communities in California, they're trying to figure out how to deal with the homeless problem, which creates a whole host of issues, whether it's crime, a drug associated crime, the theft that is necessary to feed the drug habit, just the general taking over of public spaces, making your downtown or other areas where you may have some of these homeless villages set up no go zones for a lot of people because they don't want to deal with the hassle and the panhandling and maybe even something above and beyond that, and it can be very detrimental to a city as well as money that would normally come in from tourism or people shopping. You know, people may not go to your city center to shop if you have a big issue, and instead they shop in you know, neighboring municipalities, and now you lose that tax revenue.
Speaker 1: It's a real problem.
Speaker 2: Except this dude during the meeting came up with what I would I guess characterize as a non traditional solution to set issue, and now everyone's losing their minds.
Speaker 1: Here's what he said during the initial meeting.
Speaker 9: It sounds like you want to kind of close all these homeless people in one territory, And I.
Speaker 3: Know what I want to do is.
Speaker 10: I mean, that's what I want.
Speaker 11: I want to give them free ventanol.
Speaker 1: I can't understand what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You wanted to get with them what?
Speaker 11: I want to give them all the fent and al they want.
Speaker 3: That's what I want.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's pretty dark, man, that's pretty dark right there. He So, essentially he's like, we're gonna put them all in one zone and then we'll just throw all the fentanyl we can in there, obviously implying that maybe they should o d on it, or fight each other or turn it into a thunderdome of sorts.
Speaker 1: And so he says.
Speaker 2: That, and at first it sounds like kind of an off the cuff suggestion, and so they try to clarify with him. So let's see once he has a chance to clarify how he feels about this.
Speaker 11: I don't regret saying it. I'm happy that we were focusing the attention on on an aspect of this problem that nobody seems to want to look at. These people are killing our citizens, not a lot of them, but some of them. They have no respect.
Speaker 1: For law and order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's like, you know it's funny too, is that's an old George Carlin routine. And I can't remember if it was live in New York or which one of the because I used to I used to have a bunch of Carlon seed when I was in high school and drive round listening to those things because I love the comedy. And Carlin's thing was essentially just create a giant thunderdome and just throw all the criminals in there and then whoever emerges is uh charges drop kind of thing. So and and there was a drug component to it. But yeah, and uh, you know, people like calling he's not going to resign, by the way, and I don't know if you heard the constituents kind of laughing at it. It's a very different vibe in some of these more conservative pockets or GOP.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to assign necessarily wanting addicts to ode, but I understand the frustration and and frankly, there are some there are some people who are career criminals. They're not going to change, They're not going The amount of interdiction that there's been done over the years is not taking and sadly, like so many people in many places of the country, eventually they're there.
Speaker 1: Their addiction will kill them.
Speaker 2: So but obviously the shock value of the audio has all the moon bats in California freak it out, and it's like, well, I mean in a way, they're kind. You guys are holding injection sites and you give them drugs. You just don't give them that exact drug. So this guy's apparently just hoping for a different resolution, but I think it might be one born out of frustration, because he's the guy wh's got a answer when this stuff keeps going on and then has his hands tied by California state lawmakers. The correct response is we put them all in a bus and you drop them off in La, give them a little bucking around money. Remember when Florida was buying bus tickets for homeless anywhere out of Florida and everyone freaked out. That's probably that's probably how you should have worded it, sir. All right, seven forty six race stage. It is here to brighten that or yeah, yeah, depending where you are.
Speaker 1: But what's going on again? Check it out? Check it out? The draft that Thursday it is.
Speaker 3: That's right, we already.
Speaker 1: Who you guys throwing your money away? Who knows? No, you guys have you guys are.
Speaker 2: What twelfth I remember looking at the lister. Yeah, you guys have the number twelve. Uh, there's just everyone's premed. And you take that Texas wide receiver, that Matthew Golden dude.
Speaker 12: So okay, I don't know we need a receiver. I don't I'd rather go running back first.
Speaker 2: But no, you can't have one because Ross and he already called He already called Dibbs.
Speaker 3: So who does Ross? Who's Ross looking at?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he just wants to run back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a running back in general. Yeah, it would have been nice if James Cook hadn't been a diva.
Speaker 2: You know what, maybe you guys can have James Cook. You guys love divas.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we like doing that. But yeah, the needs are so many. I don't even know, you know, O line receiver, running quarterback, quarterback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna get to that.
Speaker 1: Should have I'm one of those eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 12: But yeah, so mentally, it's it's probably you know, you're looking and you're kind of hearing the forecast and you're like, well that sounds terrible for the whole week. Yeah, and well you got to kind of put yourself in this and this is what I'm here for. I want to make you feel better that, just like we're seeing this morning, we don't have any rain yet, starting to see some of the showers, even a little bit of thunder out in near Ashville coming east. So there will be some showers thunder showers today, Tonight, Tomorrow, Tomorrow night, Thursday, Thursday night, Friday, Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night, but there will be opportunities for dry weather mixed in between. So today's chance is probably lower than tomorrow's. A few scattered showers and afternoon thunderstorm clouds, sunshine. Otherwise, load to mid eighties. Not a bad day. There will be some wet weather, but like I said, hours of dry weather, and then tomorrow the rain chances are up a bit. We're gonna have this front's gonna hang out for a few days, so keep the scattered showers thunderstorms tomorrow right through Thursday, probably even Friday too, So let's just put it all together. I think the chances of rain do lesson a little bit over the upcoming weekend, especially by Sunday, but hopefully over the next several days. Everybody gets so much need at rain, but you know, the kids at ball games or something like that. I don't think you go and cancel them in the morning or the day before. In the game in the world, that's right, play in the weather, thunder roars, get indoors, and you take the break right, and then you go back out, That's what I'd say.
Speaker 1: So I don't see.
Speaker 12: Hours and hours and hours of rain. There might be windows each evening for you know, maybe a walk around in the park or something, or for the kids to get a game in for a couple of hours.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, thank you very much, sir, do appreciate it. Ross.
Speaker 2: I just saw breaking news thing, big, big dead whale washed up in San Francisco. You know what has to happen, right, it has to happen. Let the and then the hobos can eat it after you've blown into smitherings. If we I'm telling you, if we don't have in our lifetime another one of these orgon mishaps. Every time I see a whale, I lobby for it, and none of you will help me out. You know, we dynamite Tanner.
Speaker 1: Right, let's do this.
Speaker 3: We need a gritty reboot.
Speaker 2: We need to do it again. And if you don't know that story, I'll quickly explain it. And we got a little Florida man thing for you coming up. Case O Day radio program. We have a quick phone call. Oh okay, is that Boston, Paul?
Speaker 1: Is that okay? Yes, sir, Yeah, I'm this is Paul.
Speaker 5: I'm running for Pope and I was hoping maybe I can get your offerings in smoke.
Speaker 1: You know, how does that work?
Speaker 5: We'll pass the plate over to you.
Speaker 1: Do you want money?
Speaker 5: Because I'm running my campaign for Pope.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're a cardinal, sir.
Speaker 5: Well or no, I'm a patriot.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's a problem in itself. Are you guys throwing your pick away?
Speaker 1: He's here?
Speaker 5: I think that what's his name?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 5: Keeps from Georgia, the.
Speaker 1: Lot, Yeah, the old line guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't want you to have him.
Speaker 4: You don't want to have him.
Speaker 1: No, he's pretty good, So no, I know he.
Speaker 5: Is pretty good. We'll just see how the season goes. I'm thinking maybe another two more years of building here, maybe.
Speaker 1: Getting the quarterback. Have you guys thought about getting it?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, we just need the people to protect them, you know, you know, like they used to do it, Brady. Yeah, you set some people up there in the line, you know that could.
Speaker 4: Do the job.
Speaker 2: Oh No, when you said people have protected Brady, I thought you meant the referees and that's who really did the heavy lifting there.
Speaker 5: Well listen, I just I'm going to pass the offering played over to you, and maybe you and Roskin throw a couple of bucks in there and get my campaign going because it's expensive to do.
Speaker 2: Do you understand how bad it would look if somehow, some way you were elected pope and then the first time he walked into a church, lightning hit you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, so you know you were talking about that yesterday. I don't think there's ever been an Irish pope. I don't think there has no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think there's been.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's been a pope from an English speaking country.
Speaker 5: Well, well, anyway.
Speaker 2: Irish is close to you know speaking, Some of them are hard to understand.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so you wait, So.
Speaker 2: You're a trader Ross and I how are sitting here trying to get an American pope and the first thing you do is trader out back to Ireland. The ODA radio program Happy Tuesday as we truck along. Hey, Ross with the boss, cancel our tuesday meeting yet?
Speaker 1: Do we know? No? I don't see anything yet. Sorry?
Speaker 3: Is that weird?
Speaker 2: Like we'll openly root for it on the air too, because he's busy and I don't want him to have to waste time with us because everything's fine.
Speaker 3: No, he's in Charlotte, so we don't need that today. Yeah, we're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we you got things to do. We don't let us stay in your way. We're fine.
Speaker 1: Ross. Do you need anything? You're fine?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 1: I do not need anything either, So.
Speaker 3: Let me check it.
Speaker 2: Get'll be still done, okay, all right, check a third time. I'm good, okay, all right, except for if you want to double salaries, that'll be fine. We'll attend that meeting. But I don't think that's happening, so all right, few things. Let me get to this. Well that's funny, all right. I can'rry that email on the air, sir. But he's got some ideas for dealing with homeless stuff, and I, honestly I don't. I don't think I want you in charge of stuff. And let me let me go back to this because.
Speaker 1: Florida is.
Speaker 2: When I say Florida man, much like that. Remember the Astronaut of auld A. I got all mad because the interviewer said mankind, she's like humankind. When I say Florida man on this show, it can also mean Florida women. We don't discriminate, and this one's a douce.
Speaker 13: Florida then Florida man is something in the water the errors hand that makes should do all that crazy crap. It's like the state is one be dumb ass trapped. Nowhere else has the Florida man. It is almost like as the Weird Factor climbs. If you find out it haven't in Florida every time, Florida, then Florida man. If anyone can jeer me, if you know you can just mind life be crazy, but of course, but it's not. It's bad crap, crazy as yours.
Speaker 3: Nowhere else are you gonna find him?
Speaker 13: They're so used to it they don't find him.
Speaker 3: Hooray for Florida man man.
Speaker 1: Like I said, instead of man, it is wool Man.
Speaker 2: Fifty two year old Kimberly Shopper chopper, shopper.
Speaker 1: It's the word chopper like West Coast choppers. But with an es in front.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Deltona, Florida, and she was straight up running a business, but it's a weird business. Her store is called Wicked Wonderland, and so it appears she sells like which stuff and not ironically like when you go to New Orleans and you go to some of the black magic stores there where it's purely a put on. But she was selling some crazy stuff specifically, and this is what the problem is. The problem the state of Florida had human bones. Yeah, apparently you can't sell human bones for potions anymore. I don't know what this country's coming to, but yeah, so according to investigators, they found human remains for sale. By the way, do you know what human remains cost? In case you're wanting to buy bones. No, here's the deal. There are situations where you can buy human bones, and one of the I guess the best examples, although it is controlled, is is an actual full human skeleton, which are not cheap. By the way, for you know, research schools or scientific purposes, you can and maybe I don't know, maybe you can buy one too if it's old enough. But generally you can't go selling human remains, especially in this context, it tends to freak people out, but much more affordable than I thought. Let's go with the rib, right, that's a very well, very interesting, classically documented part of the human body. There's a little reference to it in the Bible, so I don't know, maybe you're biblically minded. What do you think of human rib costs? At Wicked Wonderland the Witch's Bruise store here? How much would you pay for a human rib?
Speaker 1: Thirty five bucks? That's downright affordable. Now. I don't know what the tariffs are going to do to this, but thirty five dollars ross. What do you think of.
Speaker 2: Human skull goes for a whole skull? Because you could buy skull fragments, but you could also buy a full skull.
Speaker 1: What do you think a full skull goes.
Speaker 3: For five hundred bucks?
Speaker 1: Six hundred dollars? Why do you know that almost exactly? Is there a reason?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, my gut told me to fifty, but I figured I should raise it up a bit. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Well, Trump's uh tariffs, Yeah, that's it. Probably terriffs. There are we tariffying human remains from China.
Speaker 3: Now, Reagan was an office. It was like a buck fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring back the good old days when you could get a skull and for the same price as a pack of UH baseball cards. And those fake cigarettes. Oh you remember the fake cigarettes back in the day.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Ross and I were having a little nostalgic discussion earlier because today's Earth Day. By the way, you got your big Earthday party plans all set, everybody got you all ready to go.
Speaker 1: I don't know remember when it used to be a much bigger deal Earth Day.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the founding of Earth Day and all this stuff is amazing with some of the absolute gangsters that were behind it. But like I was remembering, you know we I think last week we're talking about how amazing Saturday Morning cartoons were for our generation. It had never been matched up to that point.
Speaker 1: It was peak.
Speaker 2: Children's entertainment. And you can't convince me otherwise. And obviously we will never get back there again, just due to the media landscape, all the choices, the ways in which you can stream stuff. If you were not part of the generation Ross and I were with Saturday Morning cartoons, you just can't know. However, there was one cartoon in there that even as a kid, you kind of went this, you know, one of these things is not like the other, right, And immediately Ross knew which one I'm talking about? Which one am I talking about?
Speaker 3: I just kept planning Captain Planet?
Speaker 2: What was that doing in our perfect Saturday Morning lineup?
Speaker 1: If not? Now as an adult, I realized propaganda.
Speaker 3: I never watched that garbage, did you?
Speaker 1: I remember? I'm sure I watched a couple episodes.
Speaker 2: Just you know, we had, but we didn't have satellite the whole time growing up, so a lot of I was real network bound on stuff, so maybe, but I couldn't tell you much about it.
Speaker 1: But I just remember thinking, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, And little did I know it was just early propaganda there. And I remember I watched a little mashup of some clips from it, and it basically sounds like an al Gore speech, but it was. I don't know if it was the injection of learning into Saturday Morning cartoons that made kids immediately recognize that this ain't it. But that's not to say that there weren't lessons that were conveyed, especially morality lessons, within cartoons, but largely that's where it ended, unless you got into a couple. Yeah, there's a couple other shows.
Speaker 1: There was a science show.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what it was, but like that was on the front and it wasn't real controversial stuff. Nowadays, if you have a science component of a kid's cartoon, they might be in there talking about transgenderism or climate change or you know whatever the current talking point is, instead of making chemical reactions, which is why you'd watch How many of you watched Mister Wizard back in the day, I know that isn't a cartoon. Why did did you ever ross? You did mister Wizard? You do some Mister Wizard.
Speaker 1: Dude all the time, okay, and why did you watch it?
Speaker 2: Because kids our age were getting to blow things up or make smoke and stuff.
Speaker 3: I saw a skit which is pretty accurate, and it's like, you know, retelling of Mister Wizard and it's like, you know, you kids work on this thing over here, and I'm going to stand behind this lead shield.
Speaker 1: Well I think it was an SNL, was it. Yeah, I've seen that same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they mix these chemicals. I'm gonna be over here in a hazmat suit and the kids are like, yeah, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that was an SNL skit. I do remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, like there was learning components and then you had the PBS stuff before they were really got in there trying to twist you. But Saturday Morning cartoons were not for anything other than mindless entertainment. That was wildly entertaining. So think of that on your Earth Day here. Anyway, back to human parts of vertebrates, thirty five bucks. I wouldn't even know how to properly mix these into whatever fake potions that these weirdos think they're making now. Of the bones, they say it's a combination of Some of the bones are like really old and are considered archaeological finds based on the aging, but some of them are not. They're much more recent and they're trying to figure out and they arrested her for this. Imagine this, So she's selling five hundred year old bones. They took her to jail. A judge in New Mexico is housing a lot literal terrorist in his house and he was allowed to quietly resign and nobody's doing anything about it. I mean, just absolutely broken. Now, I'm not implying that she should be able to sell bones. I guess unless there are her bones. You can sell your body to science and that's not a crime. But you know, then he got to wait it out. That whole thing, so I don't know, but yeah, that whole thing's creepy. And the more I think about that judge, it's like, one of the things I keep hearing from people is why have there been no arrests? This is a good this would be the This is the one, right going back to the judge in New Mexico who had a trend a a Ragua member, not just hanging out in his house, living in his house, hanging out with his daughter and then going to the shooting range and handling firearms, which is a felony for somebody here illegally, and by the way, had a phone full of mutilated bodies and victims of other look like, you know, gainkillings on his phone as some sort of weird entertainment. This is the one you arrest the judge, the wife, the daughter who's an adult, especially the judge, and you prosecute them because this isn't harboring somebody you just thought here was illegally. This is harboring somebody who is a designated terrorist organ who was part of a designated terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: This should be a shoe in.
Speaker 2: And I hope that Trump administration purp walks this dude today and they can family purp walk them. They can put them like on a chain gang forreck, you know, so they got the leg, the whole thing, so they can pancake the whole team.
Speaker 1: If they get out of and you arrest them, this is it. You arrest them and.
Speaker 2: Then you go up to Minnesota where this state employee when the Walls's finance guys decides he's going to go ahead and keep all these teslas, and I know people are going, well, how can the federal government because one is having to do with terrorists, They clearly have jurisdiction there and up in Minnesota if it under certain hate crime statutes or interpretations of domestic terrorism, which the Trump administration has already decided. Targeting all of this tesla stuff and burning things down and vandalizing clearly qualifies.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You need to start making examples. And I don't understand why the Trump administration is not making examples yet.
Speaker 1: I mean they do in some instances.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw that they relieved they've temporarily suspended. They may remove her from command of Fort McCoy. The the woman up there who is Oh hold on. I emailed the story to myself this morning. I just realized I hadn't opened it. I just saw it. This was the incident of Fort McCoy, which is in Wisconsin. It's kind of like in a Wassaw area, Wisconsin. I remember driving behind a bunch where they have, you know, essentially.
Speaker 1: The wall of photos. Yeah, here we go. There's an actual name for it. Yell at me, veterans.
Speaker 2: All right, Commander Fort McCoy relieved of duty after the US Army base failed to install photos of Trump, JD.
Speaker 1: Vance and Pete Hagseth.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, it's petty little stuff, right, But it's not petty little stuff because this is the highest ranking member of the military, who is in command of this base, who sets the example. And frankly, I'm also I'm also wondering how this woman is medically qualified to be in the military still, like, how does that happen? I don't know if you saw a picture of her, but she's clearly out of shape. And that's being very polite. And by the way, I don't think i'd be passing PT myself right now, But I'm not a I'm not the commander of Fort McCoy, and so the what is it called with when you get a variance on having to meet physical requirements? Or I also see a lot of people wearing beards now, and I thought that wasn't a thing.
Speaker 1: In the army for you know, standard members of the army.
Speaker 2: And yet the amount of photos I see and then I see it explain that there's some sort of I don't know, they can get they can get a note or whatever saying that they don't have to shave their beard or conform to it. Like it's clear that army standards are not just army, but military standards here in the US have been shipped away aggressively. And it's not just over the last four years. But it's going to look really nasty to outsiders who want to find a reason to be mad at the Trump administration and turn it into some sort of hate crime, like, oh, they removed another woman, Well, you're taught you're referring to the woman who's in charge of the base up in Greenland. They removed her because she sent an email out essentially denouncing what the vice president said during his visit and undermining the chain of command. So this woman decides that they're not going to post these photos because I don't know whatever, And everyone who walks by that wall and sees it understands what's going on, and it tells them that, well, maybe the chain of command has more interpretation, which I'm sorry, sounds like a really bad way to run a military. Right, you don't have to be running around code redding people or whatever was code red right in? Okay, yeah, you don't have to be running around doing the code reds.
Speaker 1: But also you.
Speaker 2: You have to have a certain especially when you get into the upper rationalon correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not a military veteran. Don't you have to have a certain level of uniformity letting people know that deviating from you know, the plan is not going to be accepted. But me, I know, maybe the only way you can do that is some code reds or you go into the hospital and slap a guy. That's a World War two thing. But and Paton got in trouble for it. But you know what I'm saying, I don't know. It just feels so far gone Sheila Ramirez, Colonel was suspended as garrison commander of Fort McCoy in Wisconsin. And while they say it's not technically related to misconduct, it's clear that they have lost confidence in her ability to command and to think that you're going to lose your command because you were so petty you didn't want to make sure that the photos were installed, which, by the way, she herself would have walked by every day, every day and just didn't care. And of course today's news is going to be, oh, they're targeting women in command. No, it's not just women who have been taken to task, and it won't continue to be. And in fact, there are some other things I want to tell you about, but we got to take a break. We got more audio to get to all coming up. It's the CaCO Day Radio program. It is eight thirty five. Glad to have you along here on the CaCO Day Radio program. So I admitted earlier in the show, and let me finally get to the audio. By the way, all right, so people in the military explaining this to me, you can get a shaving way there religious exemptions, but it doesn't have to be ultimately goes against good order.
Speaker 1: And discipline. I'm just looking I'm just pointing it out again.
Speaker 2: I'm loath to to, you know, roll hand grenades in on this issue because ultimately, I did not serve in the military, and so you know, at the end of the day, I'm not going to have the clearest vision.
Speaker 1: But from an outsider.
Speaker 2: Looking in, it seems that when you have something that to to h to maximize lethality and maximize the ability to well, let me just say it, strike fear, like I want my military so scary that nobody dares engage us, and so in effect.
Speaker 1: It provides.
Speaker 2: Less, you know, less possibility of Americans having to to you know, spend the ultimate treasure, so to speak, in defense of their nation. I want people to go, oh, the US. I want the hoho thies to go.
Speaker 1: This is dumb. Why are we doing this? That's what I want. Now.
Speaker 2: It's not like they're getting a lot of good shots in on us, but they're taking them. I want them terrified at the prospect of that. And I understand there's a lot more at play there. And so when I see things like statements from base commanders undermining essentially the chain of commands, that tells me that that's probably not effective. And it tells me that if it ever like we're fast approaching to day, if I could just be slippery slope guy, where people aren't gonna like the orders, and it's not that they'll be illegal orders, that's something completely different, right, but orders, and they'll go no, I don't think so. But in a greater number than just people who you know, eighty six at around Vietnam or something and just went out, I'm moving to Canada, that kind of stuff, and that's not helpful. I need you guys to take that hill. Well why are we taking the hill? Well, I need you guys to take it because we've determined that if we control that hill, we control the high ground, and that's going to like can you imagine when we were trying to figure out to take the various islands that we had to take and some of the bloodiest battles of World War Two so that we could stage bombers for the purpose of delivering those payloads to Japan, and they went, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: OK Now, let's leave them alone. I don't ideologically agree with that. You have absolute.
Speaker 2: Turmoil at that point, and it starts with and This is kind of the broken windows theory, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It's like the broken windows policing strategy in New York, which was wildly effective, and that started with you're out here smashing windows as a general nuisance. We're not just going to look the other way, because if you think you get away with that, then all of a sudden, you're stealing a car. And if you think you can get away with that, now you're stealing a car with somebody inside that you beat up or maybe worse, and onwards and upwards, and within the military, I got to feel if you're especially if you're new into the military, and you're walking around in your base, commanders pushing you know, forty percent body fat. I'm not picking just on this woman. I'm just using an example. I don't know what her body fat is. Let me just be very clear. She does look to be out of shape. But if that's the example you see, or you're having to shave your beard off and you really like your beard, but now you're seeing various people up the chain of command who aren't religious to your in your mindset, you've you never understood that who somehow have one of these waivers, it gets in your mind, why should I have to do something The only people should be rocking around in the military, in my opinion, with beards if they want them, are like super Special Forces dudes, because it just completes the look, right, I don't mind. I don't know why it is, and maybe it's playing favorites. But if I see a bunch of seals standing around like that scene with Chris Pratt and crew in Zero Dark thirty right, and she's like, I don't want to use your guys with your dip and your velcrow or whatever that line is there, and they're all sitting around, they got the scruffy beards, whatever, I'm okay with a bunch of seals running around looking like that. I feel like you've earned it and that's okay. Maybe there's a strategic reason for blending. I don't even know, but I see this stuff and I ask questions because I just wonder if that's going to be the best way to affect whatever horrible, horrible, terrible thing maybe asked of the military, and war is terrible. So I just don't understand why I see all those photos. But maybe there's something I'm missing, So hold out the opportunity for somebody to set me straight, and I will readily admit I'm wrong, but I don't think I am all right.
Speaker 1: Jerry, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey, Jase, Hey, just coming in. I've got over thirty one years in the military and used to what you would see was so African Americans back in the day they had they would get what's up, shave bumps, and so they were allowed what's what's got a ship so they didn't have to shave. But what they would do they would still keep it nice and neat.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And today and I don't know if the how plays a big part of this or not, but over the last probably ten years, they claim religious exceptions, different people with religious exceptions, and they don't just keep it neat, they just grow it out.
Speaker 2: And the pictures I was seeing. The picture I was seeing was they had they had a bunch of dudes information and like five of them had like the whole Jeremiah Johnson, rip Van Winkles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going on. They're doing that because they allowed to. And the next thing is there's another one. You're gonna love this one. It's called the Viking exemption. And so most of these are your white guys, and they're going out this big, huge beard for a Viking religion. Last time I checked, I didn't think the Vikings were from the United States. Maybe I'm hong that.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Look, Islam, which is probably one that gets exemption, is not a is not from the United States. It did not originate nor did Christiate that that matter. But I think it really rich that I just watched what twenty thousand members of the military literally excommunicated or lose rank because they wanted religious exemptions to COVID and they were denied it. And so like, you can't have it both ways. Figure out what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, and we've got to bring our standards back. If you can't have the standard in your military, how do you have it anywhere else?
Speaker 1: Well, I here's the deal.
Speaker 2: If you want to prove to me the Viking exemption, I think you should have to do a series of tasks, sir, Like you've got to be able to lift Molnar or whatever the Thor's hammer is.
Speaker 1: Right. If you can't do that, obviously not and.
Speaker 2: Probably you're going to have to rape and pillage the village in northern England. And then I'll be like, all right, Beck, I guess his exemption.
Speaker 4: So yeah, in any of these religious conditions that they're doing. I mean, there are things in recruiting where when you come out as a recruiter, they're still claiming it. But there's recruiting as well. It's called a special duty, and that special duty does not allow you.
Speaker 1: To wear a beard.
Speaker 4: And so here's so much Special Forces. A lot of the Special Forces are allowed to wear that beard because they have to fit into various areas with duties and stuff that they do.
Speaker 2: Right, And who, by the way, who's going to go tell Chuck Norris and the rest of Delta Force they got to save Not this guy.
Speaker 4: Not Chuck even to says today, you still don't want to tell him that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell no, I'd be terrified. That would be the worst mos ever. You're the guy in charge of telling Chuck Norris to shave good luck, have fun?
Speaker 1: All right. I appreciate Jerry, the background, the area. This is what I'm talking about. Ross. Do you want to tell Chuck Norris he's gonna shave his beard?
Speaker 2: Hell no, no, No. Delta Delta Force cats are different too. I've known one member of Delta Force and they're not even like the other Special Forces guys or x EX Delta Force member like those are some those are some scary dudes. And it's not just that they're physically scary. They're smart too. And that's not me picking on seals or anything. I'm just pointing out that like or or Green Berets or any of the rest, Like they're like they really could mcguy for a bomb and you wouldn't even know it, like a in a second. Like that's some that's some real deal stuff there. I'm not telling those dudes to shave. Go ahead, man, you want a Rapunzel style beard, you go ahead and do that thing. Just you know, keep being one of the most lethal special fighters on the planet. We're good, all right at eight forty five very lethal, race stagic with a Doppler.
Speaker 1: Don't want to travel.
Speaker 2: Do some Doppler foo. Are you there, sir? Oh, good morning, yeah, good morning. Yeah, that's your weapon of choice. Apparently there's you can get a beard exemption if you're a Viking religion in the US military.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know that's a thing, did not know that.
Speaker 2: So, but I think you have to be a you have to lift Thor's Hammer. Maybe you can't do that then, right, you're not. It's not for real, and.
Speaker 12: From what I've seen in movies, that's pretty difficult task.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ross, what's the current number that have lifted the hammer and the Marvel series?
Speaker 1: Three of them?
Speaker 3: Right? I think three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Captain America and Danley Portman as whatever her character was.
Speaker 1: So oh that's right. Yeah, yeah, So you tried to purge that from your brain, as we all did. All right, So what do we got from the weather perspective, sir?
Speaker 12: I think quite a few more hours today anyway of dry weather, as showers will start coming into the triad, probably the next couple of hours, just about getting into Hickory and just north of Greenville in South Carolina North Carolina, respectively.
Speaker 3: They'll roll east.
Speaker 12: So a few showers, maybe a thunderstorm this afternoon, a little bit eighty so it's still pretty mild tonight, a few showers and thunder showers, and it's more of the same lather rinse, repeat for Wednesday and Thursday, now Friday, maybe a little less rain, but scattered showers thunder showers around each day. There will be opportunities for some dry periods too. Temperatures will be in the mid upper seventies through Thursday and then Friday some showers in the afternoon, so we may end up with more dry hours Friday with partly sunny sky than any day this week from this point forward. After this afternoon, well highs by Friday upper seventies, maybe eighty, And right now the weekend looks kind of fifty to fifty. Still some wet weather around Saturday, but sunshiners will returned Sunday. So kind of at flipping weeks. Casey last week, very dry week, warm this week, little cool with rain chances chance rain each day. So if you're hanging around looking for rainfall at water to garden or something, I'm probably gonna get it.
Speaker 2: By the way, I figured out your guys quarterback problem, and it's not gonna cost you a lot of money. So oh, there's a report now that Colin Kaepernick as indicated ease training all day every day and trying to get a team to sign and the comeback.
Speaker 3: So oh, okay, hey that'll work.
Speaker 12: Yeah really, yeah, no, I'd rather go with the other guy.
Speaker 1: I went for you very much. I'm sure you do, I am sure. Yeah, we're very hopeful.
Speaker 2: So all right, thank you, sir, appreciate it. And if not, the patriots, but yeah, we want this, we believe.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back. Hang on.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 14: Casey stocks posted the significant losses yesterday, but the futures point to a Tuesday turnaround. They've been higher right across the board all morning. Dow futures are up three hundred and eighty seven points at the moment, but Verizon Shaars are losing some ground pre market. The nation's biggest wireless company, lost more mobile phone subscribers than expected in the first quarter. Executives from some of the nation's biggest retailers made their case for tariff relief during a White House meeting with President Trump. The new levies have destabilized global supply chain and rattled consumers. Target, Walmart and Home Depot issued statements after the meeting describing the session as productive and constructive. Lowe's was also represented, though it did not issue a comment. Roche Holding is planning a big investment in its US operations, a Swiss drugmaker, is joining a wave of international companies that have announced American investments since President Trump rolled out his tariffs. Roche says it will spend fifty billion dollars in the US over the next five years, expanding manufacturing and creating more than twelve thousand jobs. Federal Trade Commission accuses Uber Technologies of making it too hard for subscribers to the Uber one service to cancel their subscriptions. The ten dollars a month service is designed to help members save on rides and food deliveries, but the FTC says people who want out have to jump through too many hoops. Whalt Disney moved up the release date for the film Star Wars Starfighter, but fans still have more than two years to wait.
Speaker 1: The news. The stayed is.
Speaker 14: May twenty eighth, twenty twenty seven, and Casey Krispy Kreme introduced three new cheesecake inspired donuts. They're in stores for a limited time starting today.
Speaker 2: Casey, Oh, it actually sounds pretty good, not even like sweet. It does, all right, Jeff, for you a donut guy, what's your favorite donut?
Speaker 14: Oh, a Boston cream donut is certainly a favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh, we don't do Boston things here on the show. So I'm gonna have to let you go now.
Speaker 1: So okay, I'm sorry. Take care. We got a Boston blood feud. All right, thanks man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You have a good day.
Speaker 1: Bite. Yeah, look at that falling into that trap right there.
Speaker 2: All right, hey, I mentioned quickly, let me display this audio that I At first, I was like, get David Hog away from actually being out there and and influencing politics in any way. And then I saw that he's trying to undermine a bunch of incumbents in the Democrat Party, and then everyone's mad at him. And then I saw that they put him on a panel show with Right's previous and others, and this dude is dumber than AOC. I don't care if you went to Harvard. It actually shows what a canard all of that was. This guy's an idiot, and he's so wildly misinformed. It's almost it's like watching somebody beat a puppy to death.
Speaker 1: It's just just.
Speaker 2: The saddest thing you've ever seen, except puppies are likable and David Hogg is not.
Speaker 9: And unfortunately, David, I'd have you removed from from the party because I think number one, I think you're sincere.
Speaker 3: I don't question that. I think you're right.
Speaker 9: The Democrats are a complete mess of no movement.
Speaker 3: They've got no.
Speaker 9: Well he said, they've got no messages, they've got they've gotten no movement, they've gotten no leader. I mean, it doesn't get any worse than that. I mean, you're defending Harvard, You're traveling to El Salvador for MS thirteen gang members.
Speaker 3: But here's the point.
Speaker 9: You're taking twenty million dollars.
Speaker 1: If I'm looking at.
Speaker 9: Someone in my vice chair of the RNC taking twenty million dollars for another effort, it's twenty million dollars out of the DNC's pocket. You can't be on the board of the fishing Enforest Company and on green Peace at the same time.
Speaker 3: I think it's right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let me let me push back again. This was not a thirteen gang member and you damn well know that.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, he was.
Speaker 2: Not and he believes that, by the way, and anyone who believes that is absolutely beyond me, because you have to agdore all the.
Speaker 10: Guy America we have. We are law and we are a land of law and order. And this administration is repeatedly showing time and time again they do not care about what the Supreme Court says.
Speaker 3: They do not care about the rule of law.
Speaker 10: And you cannot defend sending people to any other country.
Speaker 1: A pull in another country, but think that he's.
Speaker 9: A by the way, so you're losing your effort. So if you want to try to defend the constitutionality of deporting a legal immigrant that's here, take a rod and sign to come. Every he's here illegally. They check in an Intel community, every Intel community agency, and the White House say he is a member of them.
Speaker 1: Rights fight.
Speaker 10: Okay, the major points.
Speaker 12: Why would the man win this, Well, well there wasn't.
Speaker 2: I just can't anymore. He also went on to say that it was a Nino Spring Court decision.
Speaker 1: It wasn't