Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato.
Speaker 2: It takes at a tangle.
Speaker 3: You don't want mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangsta too.
Speaker 4: Oh pouch baby, you're a Gangstato.
Speaker 5: For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 6: Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 7: What the fellas?
Speaker 5: This ain't my first time at the rodeos?
Speaker 8: What is up?
Speaker 5: Twenty six Cosmic Peach listeners. If you've made it this far into the Cosmic Peach podcast journey, thank you and fucking congratulations because you are the true gangsters. I mean, you've been through everything with me. This last year has been really interesting, you know, with moving, getting pregnant, growing a baby inside me. I started working with the Cult of Conspiracy, the Occult Rejects, started working more with Birasian GCD, and still trying to keep my own show going. I obviously will still always bring you the Cosmic Fire, so no need to worry. They're balancing mommy and podcasting. I'm getting the hang of it. I'm coming around, So thank you so much for your patience with this last year. I know it's been kind of crazy, but I've got some ideas for some really cool stuff coming up. So we're in this together. It's going to be a fantastic year. I feel a little bit more like myself every day, getting a lot more energy back. I got a lot of stuff I want to talk about with you guys today. Some of it is just a random shit that I've been meaning to talk to you about and haven't gotten a chance to. Oh, there's a little bit of rob reinering that we can talk about. And then there is the topic itself, which is going to take up most of the episode. But I wish for everyone moving into twenty twenty six that you get you achieve the all the things on your vision board. If you're a vision board person, I hope you you know, bang all the chicks start, all the jobs, you know, meet all the people, lose all the weight without the help of ozempic, and do you know all the things that you hope to accomplish this year? Because you deserve it, and since you listen to my show, I think you deserve the world. I think my audience is probably some of the smartest people, the most generous and supportive people there are out there. Shout out to my Patreon peeps. I love you guys so much and without your help, this year would have been excruciating. So I am very, very grateful for everyone who has continued to support the Patreon And you get the videos, you get early access to everything, you know, you get your bonus stuff, and I will continue to always take care of my Patreon peeps. Over there, you get full versions of the half episodes and so much more. So thank you so much, and if you have not done so already, please check in to room two three seven check out what Patreon has to offer you for the Cosmic Peach podcast, and thank you so much for supporting the show. It really helps me out. And I also hope you enjoy all the little extras and stuff over there. But life stuff aside. Some things that I would like to talk to you guys about is two documentaries in particular, so I started following this check on Facebook. I would plug her, but I'm actually asshole because I didn't even I don't even have the shit pulled up, and I don't feel like pulling it up. But she and she's got plenty of subscribers. Okay, she doesn't need my fucking help. You know, she's doing pretty well for herself. Anyway. She talks about all these documentaries that she watches, and like she'll say which ones are good, which ones are shit, which ones get overpopularized for no reason, and then some of them are sleepers that nobody's even heard of but she watched, and she'll say, uh, yeah, go right now and watch this shit two in particular that she recommended that I was just absolutely blown away by, you know, before I get into the documentary, though, I'm sitting here holding my tiny little baby. He's keeping me company. He's my best disc podcasting feller in the world. He's taking a huge shit. It's probably his seventeenth shit of the day. And honestly, I don't even mind changing his diaper. I'm one of those weird diaper sniffing mom's, you know. I have no problem with the stinky poop diaper. I just feel lucky I'm able to even have him to change the diaper. But damn, you know, sometimes you just put the diaper on, you go sit down to do something important like this podcast, and he's just taking a shit right on me. He's just shitting all over me. He just is laughing. He thinks it's great. Before I go and change this poop. But I got to tell you about this documentary. So she opens up with she's like, if you love true crime, you'll love this documentary. And of course I love true crime, and I always know there's more to it. I don't think there's more to it in this case, it was just a really cool true crime story. But it's called The Secrets We Bury. It's twenty twenty five documentary. It's available on Hulu. As far as I know, it's just on Hulu. But it's about this family and spoil alerts fast forward fifteen seconds into the episode. If you don't if you just want to take my word for it and go watch it and be surprised, do it. But if you want to, just I watched it, so you don't have to kind of a thing and just listen to me tell you how crazy this shit is. Keep listening. So it's about this family. It's like five kids and their mom, and when they were really little, their dad apparently just what their mom said was he just left to go get cigarettes, and he never came back, and so their whole entire life they grew up thinking that their dad just left to go get some SIGs and never came back. As you know, I guess, sixties and seventies dads, did you know the sixties and seventies were a different time when you could just tell your kids stuff like that. I guess, like, oh, your dad just left to go get a pack of SIGs and never came back. He abandoned us. Let's move on with life. So that's the story, and that's what they thought. And soon after their father's disappearance, their mom just out of the blue suddenly had this new boyfriend who became her husband, and he just moved right the fucking His name was like Richard or something like that. Who cares. Guy was a scumbag. He molested all of her daughters, got right in the bed with him six seven, eight years old, raped on him, molested on him, beat the crap out of the boys, treated the boys like garbage, and you know, apparently was great to the mom. But whether or not, she claims she never knew, and the daughter's claim their mom never knew that the molestizing was going on, but she's sure the fuck knew that he was beating the crap out of her boys, and she didn't do anything. She ends up having a child with him. So it's like a blended family situation where there's like five of the original kids with the first dad and then one child with Richard, who's a complete scumbag and of course treats his kid great, rapes his you know, stepdaughters, beats the crap out of his step sons, and this is how they grow up. And they always thought to themselves, like, why the fuck did our dad abandon us leave to go get Pakastigi's never come back and leave us with this piece of scum of the yearth Richard and one of the sisters actually let me back up. So the mom gets really really sick, and I guess Richard. They separate at some point late late, late, late late in life, and the mom's sick and she's in the family home by herself, needs help taking care of the house, needs help taking care of her. She's got like cancer or some shit like that. And so one of her sons, who is now an adult, says, no worries, Mom, I'll buy the house from you, move in with you, take care of you, and I won't let anything happen to the house. I'll live in it till the day I die. So that's what happens. She dies, the son is still living in the house, Richard fucks off to wherever and is an old guy somewhere. And one day the sister, one of the sisters that got molestized for the greater part of her life, she's talking to the brother that moved into the house, and she's like, don't you ever wonder about Dad? Don't you feel like there's some weird shit that went on with that stuff? You know, what if there was a way we could find him and do or do like ancestry DNA stuff or like find him somewhere and he's like alive and we could like meet him or like meet our family or whatever. And he's like, yeah, I've always wondered about that, you know, living in our family home. There's like some bad memories here and some good memories here, and it just sucks how things went. And she's like, I know what I'll do. Pulled like some fucking esoteric shit out of her ass, which I was definitely not expecting. This is a long Island family, and they all got like super thick accents and they're like, oh, you know, Dad left this and ran off with some hussy or whatever the fuck they said. The sister was like, I'll go get in touch with a psychic and the psychic will tell us where our dad is or where we could look for him. Why that was her first course of action. I have no fucking idea, but kudos to her. So they get in touch with this psychic, and the psychic is.
Speaker 6: Like, your dad.
Speaker 5: Is buried in the basement of your family home, and your stepdad beat him over the head and buried him in the basement. I have never met a psychic be more specific. And this shit made the news. Okay, this shit made the Long Island news. There's news clips of it all over the place. The psychic literally says, your dad's been buried dead this whole entire time under your house, and your fucking step dad beat him over the head and buried him under your house. So the brother goes home. He starts digging in the basement for over a year, okay, just digging all over the damn place, digging holes left and right, can't find the motherfucker. He gets so old and weary and fucking dilapidated that he he's got to have his sons come over and start the digging process, like take over the digging process. So his sons get involved in this shit. The sons are over there from sun up to sundown in the basement digging holes, trying to find Gramps. And then one day they like hit something and they think it might be like a reservoirs or and it turns out to be like a crypt made of cinder blocks. So they start chipping through the cinder blocks and lo and behold, there goes a pile of bones, shoes and all fucking pants and button up shirt and gramps skeleton just roll right out right there in the basement about eight feet deep.
Speaker 6: And literally.
Speaker 5: Their fucking dad was buried under their house for fifty five years.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: My stepdad at that time had already died of art attack, so there's no telling whether or not, you know, he really was responsible for this shit, But that's what the psychic said. So they start really asking around and shit. They try to start getting in touch with their dad's their biological dad's family and shit. And apparently their biological father he was he went to Korea and fought in the war whatever, came home and was a real son of a bitch and was beating their mom all the time, and their stepdad was over at the house working on the house, doing some construction stuff for them, and he decided, I'm going to be this woman's night in shining armor and hopefully get some puss out of this. I am going to save her. I'm going to save her and save her kids. And I'm gonna bust this guy over the head with a pipe and bury him in the house. And we'll just say you left for a pack of SIGs and never came back, and I'll just move right in and start banging this lady and her kids too, apparently, But that's I guess what happened. And so being her night and shining armor, killing her husband, burying him in the basement, and then moving in may have saved her, but it ruined her children's life. And this whole story was literally public news. Google it. Dude was buried under their house for fifty five years. Wow. Okay, wow, just crazy. It's called The Secrets We Bury. It's still worth watching even if you've listened to this whole synopsis, because damn, there was a lot of stuff that came out. And then the second documentary that I wanted to talk to you guys about is something about the dancing boys of Afghanistan or something like that. It's a documentary. Let me just tell you straight up. It was recommended to me by two separate sources and the girl that I follow on Facebook. And I don't know if I've got the balls to even watch this because with the type of research I do, the type of stuff that I've covered in the past, Pedaphocracy, Mick Martin, stuff like this, You think that my stomach would be made out of cast iron at this point, and it's just not And being a mom to a tiny little boy has made it even more sensitive. And it's just hard for me to watch stuff like this. But I'll tell you the premise of it, and if you feel inclined to find this and watch it, let me know how it is. Let me know your thoughts, feelings, opinions. But it's a journalist who goes to Afghanistan to investigate the claims that a so called the illegal practice of buying young boys from poor families, dressing them up like women, and then taking them to these parties where these elite Afghani motherfuckers, all men, all congregate. They watch these boys dance dressed up like women and they are auctioned off like fucking Liam nice and taking shit. And these men buy these boys, take them back to their house and you know, they rape their bee holes and they do nasty shit with them. And of course they say this practice has been outlawed. Nobody they're not doing anymore. The government has said it's illegal. They're still doing this shit, okay, And that's why the journalists went over there to show how normalized actually it is. Basically, what they do is they go to a bunch of poor people's house and they say, oh, you know, how about fifty bucks for your ten year old? And they're like, oh yeah, no questions asked. They just load them up in the car. They take these boys, they dress them like girls. They auction them off to elite pedophiles. And you may be thinking to yourself, why would they want these young boys to dress as women and put on this slow pageantry shit and get auctioned off to the highest bidder. Well, it's because they have this purity thing with women and girls, where it's like, well, we can't rape women and girls because they're supposed to be virgins for when their husbands marry them. We got to keep them virgins. So what we'll do because we need to stick to our nasty, disgusting penises and something that they decide that they're gonna rape. So it's called Dancing Boys of Afghanistan. I really just I've seen some of the snippets and I just don't know if I can handle that right now. Maybe in like a couple of years after my baby's a little bit older, en I've had time to adjust to all this new momageness. I would be courageous enough to watch that, But it was hard enough getting through the Menendez thing thinking about if somebody did that stuff to my boys, what I would do. This This documentary is extremely graphic. There's there's boys younger than ten. They say that this one boy is ten. He looks like he's like seven to me, and you know, they got him with a bra and underwear is on going and dancing in front of these fucks, and it's just disgusting. But speaking of bee hole rape, how about a Rob Reiner update. As far as I know, he's pleaded not guilty, and there was something talking about there was four other bodies found in the house and stuff like that. Here's my thing let's just say that they murdered a Rob Rein or his wife and a bunch of people. It stuck them in the basement or wherever they and they were like, we'll just blame it on Rob's stinging bee hole, fucked in the head, messed up drug addict son. That's what we'll do. Maybe he didn't do it at all, Okay, but they knew with the kind of person that Nick is, he's fucked up. His beehole hurts, he's been in and out of drug rehabs. He's this, he's that. The dude looks off. Okay, he just looks off. They knew that they would get away pining this shit on him because of course he like, everybody's gonna believe that, right, everybody's gonna believe that he did this. Maybe he didn't, I don't know, but his bee hole still hurts either way. And with that being said, there's a guy. I don't know if he has a show or a podcast or what, but my husband was talking about him. You know, he's been on Tinfoil Hat and he's been on Alex Jones show. I think Crazy Days and Nights. Guy who talks about the heather or Rourke thing. And just like the dancing boys of Afghanistan, like they take these kids, they dress them up, they make them put on little pageantry John Benet shows. For these elite pedophiles, I'm pretty sure they're auctioned off in some way and they get they get the be hole treatment. Now, Heather or Rourke's case, she was raped to death in my opinion, and others as well, and anybody who has a brain whatsoever. And one of the offenders in that case happens to be Rob Reiner. So even if you can't get on board with the possible abuse of his own children, Nick Reiner, namely, then maybe you could get on board with the fact that if he was doing it to other chill Drene, Heather or Roarc, that he was probably doing it to his own kids. Like I had said in the first Rob Reiner episode, this is their love language. Okay, this is what they do, all right, this is what they get off on. They are elite pedophile scum of the earth, all right. And if Rob Reiner was involved with the Heather or rarking, then regardless of whether or not he was getting it on with his own son, which he probably was, he Yeah, what was coming doing? All right, Merry Christmas, rob the raper, right, and we'll see what happens as the case unfolds and continues. Maybe Nick wasn't even in the fucking room when this shit went on, and they just knew that they could probably pin it on him. And continuing on the weird kids stuff, we're gonna now get onto the topic the topic of the hour, which is imposter phantom child protective service workers. This is a topic that I heard on a podcast called the Brohio Podcast, and I took us some snippets from the podcast that I'm going to play for you guys. They went a weird kind of angle with it. I think that there was so much more to unpack with the subject. And granted I wouldn't have even known about it unless they did this episode, so you know, great that they covered it, But in a lot of ways, I listened to it and I was like, hello, like, I think that there are more than one or two red flags here that are just not being discussed. Okay, so we're gonna discuss them and more. And this is a crazy fucking subject and it's gonna blow your mind. So I'm gonna read some snippets here the phantom or imposter child protective agents. Okay, this is not just an urban legend. Families across the United Kingdom, the United States, and even South Africa have reported encounters with what become known as phantom social workers or phantom child protective service workers, mysterious strangers impersonating child welfare officials who appear, suddenly, interrogate the families, and then vanish without a trace. Now, the crazy thing to me is that sometimes children disappear soon after these visits. Sometimes nothing happens at all, and sometimes the kids themselves report seeing things that could not have been human all after one of these social worker or child protective service agents visit and then leave. So, you know, happy New Year. I'm scaring the shit out of you for those parents out there, but it's something very important that you definitely need to know about. For decades, families across the United Kingdom, the United States and beyond have reported these chilling encounters. The mysterious strangers became known as the phantom social workers. Now, like I said, they just kind of show up, Okay, they carry convincing identification and then they disappear without a trace. They often ask very disturbing questions and sometimes attempt to separate children from the parents right there.
Speaker 6: On the spot.
Speaker 5: So these encounters leave behind like a lot of people say that it's like a sense of violation, and duh, of course it is, and there's some serious terror involved. But the realization that no one is going to investigate it further is the real terrifying part, in my opinion, because police brush this off, they view the stories as unsubstantiated. Social service agencies claim no responsibility for this shit, and so it's just an ongoing phenomenon that doesn't get investigated, taken seriously talked about, and it's definitely not mainstream. The families are left in the dark. They have nothing but the memory of the stranger's eyes. They're strange cadences and the fear that the knock could return at any time. I'm talking about, Okay, people knocking on your door, documented cases of this, substantiated claims, people knocking on your door, a government agency saying I'm Susan with Child Protective Services. I'm here to investigate a case against you that your child doesn't have a safe place to sleep at night, and they're shitting and revnante on the walls and think about it. It's almost like I know because I literally had this exact response to it. It comes from a place of pride to be like, oh, really, well, I want you to come in here and see what the fuck this child's living. Like, Okay, I want you to come in here and see the fucking clean house with this clean fucking crib, in these clean everything formula maker bottles coming out the ass toys. This that you come in here and you tell me my baby's rubbing shit on the walls and don't have a clean place to sleep. It's it's literally like you even want him to come in and be like what do you want? You want to have dinner with us? You want to have dinner with us? You want to get in the shower with me? Like, what do you need to see that's gonna make you understand that this is a safe and loving environment for my baby to be in. Look at my dog, Look at all the tricks he does. Okay, if the dog's doing this, what do you think the baby's doing? Okay, you want to see what kind of cook I am? You want to come in here and fuck my husband? Like, what do you need to do to say, oh, this is a nice place to be. Uh, you know this, these these people are in a a loving relationship and raising this baby good.
Speaker 9: Like what like?
Speaker 5: It comes from a sense of pride that somebody would even question you what kind of condition your baby is living in? You know, somebody show up at your door. And like, when we left the hospital early after I had our baby, my sister even said, you know, it wouldn't surprise me if they called child Protective Services on you because you didn't get vaccinated and you wanted to leave the hospital early. And you know whatever, whatever you signed against medical advice to leave the hospital early. And if you haven't heard that story, you can go and listen to the birth story.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 5: It was a fiasco. But when we got home, I said to my husband, let them come and see this environment that we. I have a library, I have a whole library. My husband got a treadmill out here. We be doing laundry up in this bitch. I'd be having a in home studio, crib changing tables. He has, he has all organic chemical free baby bath soap. Let those bitches come up in here and see what like. I was ready for them to knock on my door. He got a baby swing, he got a baby basinette, he got a baby crib, he got all the things. He got options. Okay, he got options of bottles, he got options of nipples, he got options of everything. Okay, I fucking about rip my tits off trying to get breast milk out of these bitches to feed him. Like, let them come in here and say I am an unfit mother. But now that I hear about this story, I don't want a motherfucker to show up at my door because I'm gonna have to go to ten on anybody, and it might be some motherfucker who official, who fucking is legitimate, and they're gonna get fucked up. Okay, because now you can't trust the stranger after you see the ship. Not that you could before, but this takes it to a whole another level. Okay, but this is real life instances of people coming to your door saying, you know, I'm so and so with protective child protective Services, I have an anonymous complaint. I need to check your child. Then they do the checking. Okay, everything checks out. Whatever, They come in, they pick things up, they look around, they pat your kid on the head, they rub their face, they tell them everything's okay, and then they leave. Then you call child protective services the next day and you say, what the fuck is going on? And the protective services say, we have no case on you. There's nothing associated with your name, your address, none of our employees are out there. Okay. What a chill goes down your spine when you find that out after you've let these people touch your baby and come into your house. First of all, the whole situation would already piss me off, okay, to even think that someone would call child protective services on me. So you're already pissed off, you're confused, and now you just found out you let two strangers roam around your house and touch your child. Now they know where you live, what the inside your house looks like. They've been alone in that bitch, and they've laid hands upont your childholdt And the bitches weren't even from this state, Okay, not saying that if they were from the state, that would make it any better than putting their flangies all over your baby. But at least you could have a paper trail. Okay, you know who the motherfuckers are? And there's a legitimate case going on. This is some whole other shit. The phenomenon is more than just a rumor though. In the late nineteen eighties is when this all started. The wave of reports in Scotland and Northern England grew so intense that newspapers across the country started to cover these incidents in detail. So investigations were launched. Police knocked on doors themselves, warning parents not to admit anyone into their homes without fair fying credentials. Politicians even debated the issue briefly in Parliament. It was not treated as a fairy tale or an urban panic. It was treated as a genuine threat at that time. Yet, bite the paper trails of investigations and the public warnings, no one was ever arrested, No organized group was ever uncovered. No single explanation has ever emerged for what has been behind all these incidents of people proclaiming to be child protective services knocking on doors and getting access to these people's children. I'm talking Nothing has been done and it continues to this day. So in nineteen ninety the UK Police launched Operation Childcare to investigate these claims. They looked at two hundred and fifty cases across twenty three police forces, and only two were legitimate CPS visits. Let me say that again, because damn they reviewed two hundred and fifty cases and only two of the out of the two hundred and fifty were legitimate documented visits by CPS. A few of the other cases were suspicious but lead nowhere. So the lack of answers points to something more organized, maybe too big to touch. We know all about that here in America. Pedaphocracy anyone now. Some say at that time it was tied to the Satanic panic, with people paranoid about cults. Others think it's trafficking or child trafficking, or Oregon harvesting, scouting kids for the black market, whatever it is, or whatever it was, the silence around it is deafening. So newspapers reported mothers being visited by plane clothes officials claiming to be child welfare workers, and these strangers often carried clipboards, asked unsettling questions, and often insisted on examining the bedrooms of young children. So in one case, a woman in Edinburgh described two women and a man showing up unannounced. They told her they had received an anonymous complaint about her daughter and demanded to see where she slept. So when the mother refused, they became agitated. She asked to see their identification more closely. At that moment, they turned and walked away okay, and by the time she rounded the corner after them, they were gone. Police confirmed that no welfare officers had been dispatched to that address.
Speaker 9: So that was.
Speaker 5: Nineteen eighty three. Flash forward seven years to nineteen ninety So this is in Sheffield, England. A single mom by the name of Annie Wilie. She got a knock at her door around seven pm at night. Her twenty month old son was asleep after a hospital stay for asthma. The visitor was a woman, late twenties, light blue, light blue coat, small scar by her eye. She says that she is a health visitor and has a file with her kid's medical history, stuff that only the hospital should know. Annie lets her in, but something seems off. The woman asked questions like does he bruise easily? Does he have any rashes? And there's a weird guy in a car outside just watching. Okay, So Annie pushes back and asks for identification. The woman mumbles an excuse and then bolts from the house. Annie then calls health services. Nobody send a visitor to her home. Police search for weeks, nothing, no leads, no suspects. The car's plates don't even exist. Okay, how about this, Okay, this is some wild shit, all right. Nineteen ninety four, Glasgow, a man gets a visit from two women claiming to be CPS. They're checking on a three year old girl after an anonymous tip. They know the kid's name, her daycare, and even her favorite toy. They inspect her bedroom, they touch her stuffed animals, and then they leave. The mom calls CPS the next day, no record of the visit, Please find no trace of anything. That same year, London, a dad reports a man and a woman in suits who show up at nine pm. Okay, because that's a normal time for CPS to show up, saying they're investigating a case of neglect. They ask to see his five year year old son's arms and legs, claiming it's for health checks.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Dad lets him in, but gets very suspicious when they dodged the questions about their credentials, and they ask so many questions that it tipped the dad off that they are not who they say they are. He gets suspicious and they leave in a hurry. Okay. Dad reaches out to Child Protective Services. They say they sent no one. They confirm that there was no investigative officer sent to the home for any reason, and they have no idea what he's talking about. So the most frightening cases that I came across, though, involve physical attempts to seize the children. One mother and Chef Fields recounted a man who attempted to literally pull her toddler out of her arms, claiming he had the authority to remove that child immediately. Okay, she screamed, The neighbors came out and then the man took off. When the police were called, they admitted no child protective officers had been assigned to her street. The intruder had been an impostor. Okay, And of course it's not just the UK. In two thousand and three Australia, a mom got a visit from a man and a woman in business attire. They said that they're from a child welfare agency and they need to check her two children, who were aged four and six. Okay, they know the children's medical history down to a recent ear infection. Okay, they spend fifteen minutes in the house looking at the kid's beds, asking about their sleep patterns, et cetera. Mom calls the agency after they leave. No such visit scheduled, So the cops describe the mother as being hysterical when they interviewed her, and she said that the man's eyes didn't look right. We're gonna touch on that more here in a minute, but fast forward to twenty twenty five, because this shit is still happening, and it looks a little different because people got ring cameras and shit. Okay, still happening. So there is a story from February. It talks about a rural Ohio mom who got a visit from CPS at her trailer. It was a woman in her thirties, no no car, knew that the daughter had asthma and knew the medicine by name that the daughter had been prescribed for her asthma. She came to the door and asked to check the little girl's vital signs. The mom refused, and the woman walked into the woods, no vehicle, nothing, and was never seen again. Okay, how about this another post from Texas from March twenty twenty five, says a guy in a suit knocked on their front door at eleven o'clock at night asking about a seven year old boy. He even knew the child's school schedule and personal details about the child, and when he left, the deck called nine one one. No visit was ever ordered. Okay, these are not one offs. There is a pattern here, okay, And nobody's talking about this shit in the mainstream media. But people are reporting this shit since the nineteen fucking eighties. It's happening. There are posts about it. There are buried and covered up news stories even about this stuff. Okay, Like, is this real? Is this an urban legend? This is one of those things that just makes sense when you know what we know, Okay about the pedaphocracy, et cetera, et cetera, phantom social workers, phantom child protective service workers whatever. Sure that sounds like an urban legend because it says phantom in the title. But these are real, documented cases of people posing as CPS workers and in some instances literally killing the mother to take the child. It's terrifying. And the British press ran stories about what became known as the phantom social worker panic. Journalists pressed local councils for explanations, but officials offered little more than warnings for families to be vigilant. That's all you get, Just be vigilant. Police issued statements advising parents to always ask for proper identification. But you know what the problem is, most of the impostors carry around documents that look completely legitimate. Okay, only to the untrained eye would you think that these were fakes. But in some neighborhoods, and this is where we're gonna spiral off a little bit here, the rumors took on more of a supernawatur edge, if you will. Parents started to talk about visitors who seemed to appear from nowhere, who walked around the cul de sac, only to vanish literally in plain sight. Some described the figures as eerily calm, their faces blank, their eyes strangely dark. A few even claimed that photographs taken during the encounters failed to capture the visitors clearly, leaving behind blurred shapes or distorted shadows. So by the mid nineteen nineties, the phenomenon had grown beyond the borders of Scotland and England. There are reports from the United States, the Midwest. A lot of parents in Ohio, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. They told eerily similar stories strangers arriving in unmarked vehicles, claiming to be from child protective services and demanding access to children. Okay, and like their British counterparts, they often carried forged identification and when challenged aggressively, they would retreat, sometimes vanishing downstreets that led nowhere. And in South Africa they also saw similar incidents.
Speaker 6: Okay, so.
Speaker 5: There were families in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa that described individuals showing up with documents, insisting on home inspections, and then disappearing. Some South African parents tied the phenomenon directly to trafficking, believing that the impostors were part of a larger criminal syndicate. It and to think of it in more an uglier perspective, some people say like these were recon missions if you will that they maybe.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: It was almost like they were scouting these people out for other nefarious activity. Not there to take the children that night, not like they're going to pound on your door and say give me your kid right now. But they were more like scouting, like on a scouting mission to see what they could get away with and how far they could go, and some researchers, like Martin Cannon in his book The Child Stealer, argued that these impostors were scouts for trafficking rings. They'd pose as a CPS agent to get access test how easily the parents would hand over the kids and mark vulnerable families. Between five hundred thousand and eight hundred thousand kids have gone missing in the United States since the year twenty twenty. I believe it's closer to a million now. And even if you take out the traffic, the child sex trafficking out of it, there's a secondary theory that these children are being scouted for organ harvesting because there is a black market. There's black market organ dealing. It's a billion dollar a year industry. Kidneys, livers, hearts, even corneas are you know, marketed, and children are prime targets because their organs are healthy, small, and in demand.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 8: In some of these.
Speaker 5: Nineteen nineties cases, these social workers asked weirdly specific questions like whether a child had had surgery recently, if they had any scars. In a two thousand and one essex case, a mom said the impostor checked her daughter's arms for vain health. The fuck that is not CPS protocol. I don't care where the fuck you live, Okay, I need to check your daughter's arms for vain health, Okay, you know. And there was a meeting caught on video between the President of China and Vladimir Putin and they overheard them talking about organ transplants and how humans are living closer to one hundred and fifty years now because they're utilizing the technology of just kind of like like it's an oil change. They're swapping out organs when they start to break down. And yes, sex trafficking, organ trafficking, this black market, fucking child harvesting, it's all real. But there is, in my opinion, the paranormal aspect of this, Okay. Some witnesses described these impostors as if they weren't human at all. In that two thousand and three Australia case, the mom said the man's eyes were too still, almost like he didn't blink at all. A nineteen ninety six Yorkshire report had a dad swear that the woman's hands were freezing like she was a dead person. Okay, and the vanishing into the fields. How someone could come into your home and then disappear, vanish in plain sight, still eyes. A lot of the parents, they just didn't seem right, okay. Now, the author that I referenced earlier, his book floats the idea of non human entities, whether demon's, aliens or something else, Mimi making humans to get close to children. Maybe they're feeding on fear or marketing souls, but paranormal black market, child trafficking, sex trafficking. Whatever. You've got no arrests, no traces, and then witnesses saying things like their faces were wrong. You start to wonder like, Okay, what the fuck are these things? So jumped to twenty twenty five, This shit is still happening. There was a recent post from Michigan Rural Michigan. Just in April of twenty twenty five. A family got a visit from a woman claiming to be a social worker. She knew their eight year old's recent surgery detail and she asked to check recovery progress. The dad refused. She left, walking into a field with no car in sight, disappeared. Call CPS. Nobody's sending anybody out. How are they getting these details? Who are these people show up on my door? You know, uh, it's gonna be stabby, stabby, cut cut there's gonna be how about here's a gun. Open your legs. I'm gonna shoot your cunt off.
Speaker 8: I need you.
Speaker 5: To show up with fire truck, police cars. I need to see. Literally, I want to see the mayor out there. I need to see the governor. Fuck a id okay, I need to see if you. First off, you know I've watched horror movies. I've watched scary movies in the first thing I always say is why did you open the door at all? Why are you opening the door? Why are you why are you knocking on any a stranger's door? Why are you letting people into your house? You know they're gonna murder you and kabob your family, and you open the door. I don't care if it's the Mormons, I don't care. If it's the fucking guy who lives next door, I don't care it. Literally, you don't open the door. Here's a gun, Open your legs. I'm gonna shoot you in the cunt. Knock on my door.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: I even have a sign that says, don't even knock on my door. I literally have a sign on my screen door that says, don't fucking knock on this door. I got babies in here. I got dog that will bark in here. Wake my babies up. I got shit going on. Do not come up aunt me and knock on this door. No door dash, knock on my door. Amazon delivery ups, don't knock on my fucking door, and don't show up thinking that you're gonna tell me your CPS and knock on my fucking door. They would literally have to break the door down. Okay, at this point, oh, we gotta report. You better open up because here's a gun. Open your legs. I'm going to shoot you in the cunt. It's a dude. Turn around, bend over. Here's a gun. I'm gonna shoot you in the bee hole. Nick Reiner stinging bee holes for everybody, twenty twenty six, what's up, motherfucker? Knock on my door? But anyways, Yeah, this year's gonna be awesome. You know it's gonna be great. I have three clips that I pulled from the Brohio podcast talking about this. They went in the angle that like, oh, this is just a weird kind of like maybe it's a strange thing that's happening with people trying to just weirdos and low nuts out there trying to just abduct kids and run off with them. And I do think that the clips that they pulled for the podcast kind of support their confirmation bias of it being just like looney tuned people out there trying to abduct people's children. I would say that this is much, much, much bigger. It's been going on since the eighties. It's never stopped people showing up entities. They're sending the devil to your door. They're sending these disembodied spirits and human vessels to come and take your children, touch your children, get in your house. They know things they shouldn't know. They could be demons, they could be something otherworldly. I don't know what they are. It's like the Men in Black phenomenon. They got weird eyes. They're disappearing in cornfields. Don't let them in. Here's a gun. Open your legs. I'm gonna shoot you in the cunt. Okay, don't let nobody be laying hands on your baby in twenty twenty six, you know. And it's like I said at the beginning of this episode, I hope you know you reach all your goals this year. I hope it's great, you know. Thank you for listening to the show. Thank you for con continuing to support the show. Love my Patreon people out there, couldn't do it without you. And you know, if you've been thinking about leaving your husban been because his nuts smell like fish and you just can't take one more day sniffing his fucking sweaty fish balls, leave his ass. This is the year where dreams come true. Nut up or shut up, but don't knock on my door. Okay, that's where your dreams will end. But this is gonna be great. I got some ideas for some stuff I'm gonna be, you know, jumping back into the swing of things more than ever. I got a couple people reaching out to me. I will continue to work with the Occult Rejects. I will continue to work with the Cult of Conspiracy, but I do want to do some more of my own research and my own presentations like today's and Yeah, we're gonna have a great year, you know. Blessings to everyone out there, and again, thank you so much for supporting the show. Couldn't do without you. You guys, are the smartest people I know. You always leave in comments and sending emails and commenting on the Patreon and I just, you know, love all of you, truly, sincerely love all of you. But yeah, so I'm gonna play these three clips, bang bang bang, and we'll just close it out with that. Keep your kids close to you, people, and watch out for the fansom Child Protective Service agents out there.
Speaker 8: I just really haven't wanted to let him go since I picked him up.
Speaker 7: Jesse McCombs has good reason to hold her four year old a little tighter. After she said two impostors showed up to her home. A woman followed by a man.
Speaker 8: Said that she was with CPS and that she was there about my friend's injuries and that they were to take him into protective custody.
Speaker 10: Jesse said she was initial, Okay, this one's a little different. They told her that they were there to take him in custody. Yeah, we're here to take your child right.
Speaker 11: Off the fucking rip, which that doesn't Yeah, right right off the get go, that doesn't happen.
Speaker 10: But for maybe a young mom like this, it's not I'm not saying she's stupid, but people are stronger in tandems. I do believe, but like it's inexperience as a young naive mom. Yeah, you're like, oh my god, this is the government is here and they tell me that they want my child.
Speaker 11: Well then they may. You you worry about it, especially if if you say she is a first time mom. You worry if a kid gets injured like doing something like, oh my god, are they going to are they going to see me as being negligent?
Speaker 10: And then you then then you want to prove, like you want to do everything you can do within your power to prove the government that you didn't do anything.
Speaker 11: Bad to your kid, right, So so deep down you have you have that thought in your mind like okay, well maybe this could be true.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I will say women a lot more than women get like that mama bear thing as soon as they have a child, So I don't I don't want to undersell them. Man.
Speaker 8: Because he was there about my friend's injuries and that they were to take him into protective custody, Jesse said she was initially confused and thought she for sure had the wrong house until she told me his name and birthday.
Speaker 7: She said both were dressed professionally when they showed up here Monday around seven thirty am near State Avenue in one hundred and twentieth Street, and said the woman did all the talking.
Speaker 8: I asked her, you know, can you show me some identification? Can you show me this order that you supposedly have. She refused to show me that a red flag. People are potentially trying to just snatch my kid, and so I started panicking.
Speaker 7: She told us she didn't fake dialed nine one one.
Speaker 8: She said, we'll come back later, and then they left in a hurry down the stairs.
Speaker 7: Jesse said she made a report with Marysville Police, who told Kyro seventh they're now investigating Chuck. Honestly, she said she doesn't know who would fake being CPS workers.
Speaker 8: Gydronaline just pretty much took over. I wanted to get my son somewhere safe.
Speaker 7: Sorry, or why they chose her son.
Speaker 8: It's a lot bigger than just this one time. It's like a constant thing that's going to be in the.
Speaker 6: Back of your head.
Speaker 10: Fucks man.
Speaker 11: At least at least she was, you know, cool, calm and composed them, was able to call bullshit as.
Speaker 10: Much as possible. Yeah, this is real life, man, Yeah, And this stuff is happening. This is just a few years ago. This is another incident. This is from Indy where they actually I'll let them, yeah, let them sell those.
Speaker 12: Now to developing story one that we sent us breaking news on our RTV six app this afternoon. Prosecutors are now formally charged a woman with murdering an Anderson mother, all part of a plot to steal.
Speaker 5: Her newborn child.
Speaker 12: She accomplished that trick by posing as an Apartment of Child Services worker. RTV six is Derek Thomas has that story.
Speaker 1: Samantha Flemy lived at the apartment at the top of the steps. The fake Department of Child Services worker told her that she was making a surprise visit.
Speaker 8: I was standing right there.
Speaker 13: I was like, I ain't never heard of no surprise inspection, home inspection or something like that. But I was just walking because I was coming home from work and I wasn't paying no attention. That's all I heard.
Speaker 1: The fake DCS worker has been identified as thirty six year old Geraldine Jones. She assures a murder, kidnapping, and criminal confinement.
Speaker 9: You know, I think it's particularly concerning or disturbing that the suspect, you know, visited the residents and lured them away under the guise of being an employee with a state agency that is, you know, has a mission to care for children and to protect children.
Speaker 1: Official DCS workers have state issued ID cards and if they were removing a child, they would be accompanied by law enforcement. It is troubling that there have been multiple DCS worker imposters since twenty ten.
Speaker 13: Sadly, it's been I think three cases I've heard since I've been here that someone has impersonated a DCS caseworker.
Speaker 8: And have to has gone to a family's home.
Speaker 9: It's an alarming situation.
Speaker 1: At some point police will travel to Texas to question the suspect. She is confined to a medical facility there and Anderson Derek Thomas r TV six and.
Speaker 12: As Derek Minha and Jones checked herself into that medical facility in Texas and she cannot leave that facility.
Speaker 10: Oh damn, man, that was You heard the the director of communications for the organization say that's the third time this happened that he can remember. There was another recent incident from Las Vegas.
Speaker 14: It's just confusing to me, like somebody had to give her that information. There's no way she would have been able to get it by herself.
Speaker 5: Well, where did a CPS impostor or get the information police say she used on fake documents in an attempt to kidnap an infant?
Speaker 15: Well, the answer might actually surprise you. In thirteen, Action News reporter Briancast.
Speaker 10: This is a really good lesson. We just talked about over sharing. This is a really good lesson to be learned here.
Speaker 15: Allahand spoke to the baby's parents tonight, and this story may have you taking a closer look at your social media accounts.
Speaker 14: At like one point, I was like, hey, where are you. You know, I've been waiting on you. If you're not interested to let me know, And she was like, well, I'm at the bank.
Speaker 16: Cassandra Dene says she was supposed to meet Joanna Boyd Monday afternoon to sell her baby items, but as Dean was sending that message and waiting for a response, Metro says their officers were with Boyd, who was planning to kidnap Dean's three week old daughter, posing as a CPS worker with forged documents. Police later showing up to tell the family of the plan.
Speaker 3: When they said that, I mean my heart hit my big toe and jump back up.
Speaker 16: Metro says Boyd called officers to the area near Craig and Las Vegas Boulevard, presenting a fake court order and other documents to remove the child from the home. Officers had concerns about those documents, as well as other inconsistencies, like the fact, they say Boyd did not have the Opera ID and was not driving a county vehicle like CPS workers routinely do.
Speaker 11: It's really nerve wracking to think that this woman was able to get a hold of court documents and take our information and put on it.
Speaker 16: The Dean say. Officers told them the documents contained information about them, even though their only conversations were about the baby.
Speaker 11: Items.
Speaker 14: She had her birthdays, my daughter's birthday, She had your apartment number, and everything like down to the tee.
Speaker 16: The couple said they keep their Facebook pages very private, and Cassandra never gave out her apartment number. While it's unclear where all of the information could have come from, thirteen Action News was able to show the couple a surprising place where Cassandra's birthday was posted publicly.
Speaker 8: Right there there on this autogram. Yep, she must have been really stocking well.
Speaker 16: The family is still trying to figure out where Boyd may have found the other information. They are planning to be in court Tuesday, when Boyd is expected to make her next appearance. Brian Callahan, thirteen Action News.
Speaker 11: It was like that one woman comedian that works McIntyre shirt damn me, I forget her name, is Chelsea something or other? Yeah, she looks exactly like her.
Speaker 10: She did, but that was another dude. I mean, this girl had the document like she had court documents made up, and she was giving it to the police before she even Yes.
Speaker 11: It's it's crazy. These people are going through they're you know, they're checking the tea or they're, yeah, crossing the t's and dotting the eyes whenever they're doing this shit.
Speaker 3: Moment caught on camera creeping out one local family and now leading to criminal charges. A Norwood family says this woman tried to lure their four year old son away from home. W CPO nine news anchor Brett Paganski shows us the evidence now being used against her in court.
Speaker 6: He's like, Mommy, mommy, there's some lady here that wants to talk to you.
Speaker 17: This is surveillance video from Jamie and Tim Spradland's homes. You see their four year old son running inside the house to get his mom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she shows me a back so you can't you can't.
Speaker 10: Hear it that well, but the woman is out front. If you're on the YouTube stream, you can see it. We got it up on the screen. The little boy is playing in front of the house on the sidewalk on a big wheel, and then a woman walks up and starts rubbing him on the head pretty much tell him go get your mommy.
Speaker 5: She runs.
Speaker 10: The little boy runs inside and gets the mom. The mom comes outside. Then clear's day. Right on the ring doorbell camera. The woman says, I'm so and so from CPS. I want to talk to you about your child inside the house to get his mom.
Speaker 6: She shows me a badge that says her name.
Speaker 17: This was Saturday afternoon near Ralston Ross Norwood.
Speaker 6: She proceeds to rattle off my children's name.
Speaker 17: Then she asked Jamie if she can come in.
Speaker 6: Is that I have to make sure that the children are safe for this home.
Speaker 17: The woman said she was following up on a complaint filed against them, but didn't leave her contento. Jamie felt like something wasn't right So what they ended up doing is going back to their cameras, and after looking at the video, they ended up feeling even more uneasy about what happened. Minutes earlier. She's on camera talking to their four year old son, touching him, has her arm around him at times, stroking his hair.
Speaker 2: Creeps us out a little bit.
Speaker 6: It's I'm absolutely sick to my stomach.
Speaker 17: The woman asked her son three different times to come home with her. You see her son throw his hands up, run into the house, and that's when Jamie comes out and the woman identified herself as a CPS worker.
Speaker 18: Now we follow through and found out that she is not from CPS, that everything was a lie.
Speaker 17: Nor would police identify the woman on camera as forty four year old Lisa Nacrell, who was in the Hamilton County jail charged with child enticement.
Speaker 18: Their intention was clearly to take my son, to convince him to walk down the street with you to this house, which I didn't even know you lived this close, which is terrifying in itself.
Speaker 17: W CPO nine News confirmed Ncroley lives blocks away from them.
Speaker 18: I've told them over and over, you know all those bad words that mommy says, you scream those at the top of your you know why, because it's going to grab somebody's attention that you're in trouble.
Speaker 17: And while they still feel traumatized about what happened, they're thankful their son's instincts.
Speaker 10: Kicked in in Norwood.
Speaker 17: Bretagansky w CPO nine News, that's wild, dude.
Speaker 10: That's why it's so important to have these conversations with your kids about fucking strangers.
Speaker 2: One's always watching me, Someone's allways. When I'm sleepping, he just waits and he stays. Someone's all always standing in the darkest call.
Speaker 8: My room.
Speaker 2: He's telling as.
Speaker 4: A suit of black dressed like the perfect room. Where are you cooling? Why won't us to? They might be scared of you, but I just want to play