Speaker 1: Hey, it's Sandy. Thanks for finding the podcast version of the show. If you're not listening on the iHeartRadio app, you should because there's a lot of great new updates, including the ability to set one oh three point one as a favorite, just like you do in your car. Open up the iHeartRadio app update and use it. Here's today's podcast. Okay, I'm ready to go, man, I got all my stuff done. I am loaded for bear today. Look Out, you're gonna get a handful of Sandy today.
Speaker 2: Hand full of Sandy.
Speaker 1: Yep, you're gonna get a lot for me today. Wound up.
Speaker 2: You really are. I can tell when we were getting ready and stuff. You're just real, kind of bouncing off the walls a little bits.
Speaker 1: I love being on the radio. I know.
Speaker 2: I know you knew.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I love it. When I am an old dude. I'm in a retirement home. I'm gonna have a little in retirement home radio station that only broadcast in the home, and I'm gonna do a radio show from there. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. I think that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: They would love me.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's enough juicy gossip going.
Speaker 1: Around camp sock stolen.
Speaker 3: Again, Yeah, stuff like that. But you can't call out, you can't call out certain stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, you gotta have somey to spitch the villages. That idea. I get to live there for free, and I'll do a radio show for you. Yeah, I'm old enough to live there already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're old. I am. I am.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it didn't make you mad?
Speaker 3: We gonna get your first AARP thing in the mail.
Speaker 1: Not. No, it didn't make me mad because I immediately looked at all the discounts I can get and you can get some.
Speaker 2: Have you used any.
Speaker 1: No, it's looked. It's funny you bring it up. I just saw it the other day. It was one of those things like on one of those websites. It's got a million stories on it. It's like, here's all the advantages of being fifty five even plus you know, discounts and Stora.
Speaker 2: Really, Okay, I'm gonna google aarpete and now I'm gonna have nothing but aarp stuff in my fat You're right, but I want to see what you get.
Speaker 1: My favorite one is the one your mom's a member of who's in her seventies.
Speaker 3: The silver sneakers, the silver sneakers.
Speaker 1: Ye for gym, for gym memberships.
Speaker 3: I love the name, the silver sneakers.
Speaker 1: She s trusting. My name is Sandy. Thanks for being with us. What's the first thing that made you laugh?
Speaker 2: You never understand how long a minute is until you're exercising.
Speaker 1: Oh man, no getting yeah wow. How about when we did our we we're doing kickboxing classes and part of the warm up is a three minute jump.
Speaker 2: Rope or or jumping jacks, any jumping of any kind for three minutes.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, a lot, but I will.
Speaker 2: Tell you that the first time we went there and he was like, let's just warm up a little bit. I thought we're gonna stretch, and it was all three minutes of jumping Jackson. I was all, pardon me, say it again, and I was like all right, And about forty seconds in, I'm like, I think I'm gonna die and you still have over two minutes to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you don't tell these nice people what a good jump roper I am.
Speaker 2: I was impressed by your jump roping skills. Is that when you were a tiny Sandy, a little Sandy? Is that where you developed your skills.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I jumped a lot of rope in high school. Really did for wrestling. Needs to be a warm up for wrestling.
Speaker 2: I have not jumped rope since I was a small tricia right, just for fun. Really, we jump rope all around the neighborhood. I never has jump roping been one of my warm ups. And all the times I've had trainers or anything like that, never jump roping. Going to our MMA class, the jump rope, it's back, it's alive.
Speaker 1: And well, I mean, Muhammad Ali's got nothing on me. When it comes to skip and rope, I skip rope, jump rope, skip rope.
Speaker 3: Skip rope. You really do one of the doubles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that.
Speaker 2: I almost did it.
Speaker 1: I'm cross, I can go side to side, you name it, I got you. It's all part of my string art.
Speaker 2: It's all falls to things that are stringing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very good with knots. Also coming up on the show today, we're gonna play song quiz. See if we can get out of we are in classic country jail.
Speaker 3: I mean we're kind of under the jail right now.
Speaker 1: Right we lost bad our worst defeat ever, So see if we can get right the ship on that in just a little bit, and Trista's got the story we Love coming up. Trist's got the story we love in just a moment. Apparently the Houston Police Department's got a problem in their evidence room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got a rat.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll tell you about it in just a second. You can find us on Instagram, at the Sandy Show Official Facebook is at the Sandy Show Radio and grab the Sandy Show podcast where you get your podcast The Stories We Love.
Speaker 2: Police in Houston have discovered that some rats taking evidence out of the storagelockers at the Houston Police Department. Here's the thing, though, it's not slaying. Mayor Wittmeyer revealed at a news conference that drugs being stored in evidence lockers are attracting rats, actual rats, who were eating them and damaging other evidence in the process. The mayor said this made the situation clear when he said, we got four hundred thousand pounds of marijuana in storage that the rats are the only ones enjoying. Wow, yep, And it's not all just like the fresh stregs that are being eaten either. The city is starting an initiative to organize evidence in storage, some of it dating back to twenty fifteen. So it's anything that they have in storage that is attracting the rats and they're eating. They got a bunch of drug addicted rats.
Speaker 1: Wow. But imagine if you're on trial for something your evidence, the evidence against you, got destroyed by a rat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a problem for sure, because it can clearly you've got a problem with the evidence if anything has tampered with it, man or animal, since it's been in storage.
Speaker 1: In fact, not to go into details, but I know a guy that got a whole is getting a whole new trial because of evidence tampered.
Speaker 2: Really, how do you know this person? Do I know this person?
Speaker 1: You know him too? He's in big trouble.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, yeah, what Sandy.
Speaker 1: He's getting a new trial.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to end the same, I think, in the same way. We're going a new trial. You're just going through the motions.
Speaker 1: At that point, I'm trying to find a text message I received from somebody was recommend you're talking about police and things like that. And you guys are so into the rookie right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Landry, our fifteen year old and I are binging the Rookie and really and honestly, tonight we're watching the season six finale, which then Catch Us as Up, Catch Us as Up Us Up Diseason seven, which is right now being broadcast, and we're gonna have to be like regular people and watch it once a week. We're sad.
Speaker 1: One of our listeners texted us you can text us by the way at seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred that he loves the rookie also, and those are a swat one.
Speaker 2: There was like a spinoff and there was a Yeah, there was a spinoff from it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we haven't watched that one yet. It's so good.
Speaker 2: It's got a little bit of a cheesey quality to it sometimes, but that's what makes it better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we love it. That's what makes network TV good. Yes, little cheesy, little cheesy, that's true. That is the story we love. By the way, if you want to text us, do it anytime at seven three, seven threes or a one ninety six one hundred. We'll throw out some shout outs to some of our listeners. Coming up next, let's see if we can get out of song Quiz jail. We lost last week in one of our strong categories, which is classic country, probably not our strongest, probably Tricia's strongest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even I was not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, let's see if you can help out a little more this week and see if we can do better. We play using our Alexa play along with us Echo play song Quiz.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to song Quiz. How many people want to play song quiz?
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 4: To play a music decade, say decade. To play a brand new music genre, say genre genre. Choose a music genre. You can say today's top hits, stay at home party, boy bands, verse this girl bands. Try the featured playlist, MLK day motown, or say.
Speaker 1: More classic country.
Speaker 4: Starting your classic country. Your opponent is Marcus. Don't forget about your lifelines. They're there if you need them. Question one for ten points like straw.
Speaker 2: Strawberry Wi.
Speaker 3: What's her name?
Speaker 1: Strawberry Wine?
Speaker 4: I cannot remember said you got the title? For ten points? The artist was Deanna Carter. You're tied at ten points. Question two of five for ten points, Tricia.
Speaker 2: Yearweed in Love with the Boy, Tricia Yearweed and Love with the Boy.
Speaker 4: Bam bam, Yep, you got the full twenty points than Patricia. We're tied at thirty points. Question three for ten points.
Speaker 1: Se reckless Kelly no restless, shennon doah two dozen.
Speaker 4: Roses, chouching, touching. You got the full twenty point did your score is fifty and Marcus's score. Question four for twenty points.
Speaker 1: Mister Days Keith Urban Wilder Days.
Speaker 4: You got the artist for twenty points. The title was somebody like You.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: Your score is seventy and Marcus's score is sixty. It's time for the song. Quiz Bonus round rap, say crape. Question five for forty points.
Speaker 1: It's down the hall, baby street, up the stairs and on the wall, blot, Oh my.
Speaker 3: Gosh, jsh Turner, why don't we just yes?
Speaker 4: Bless your heart? You got the full fifty close and Marcus's score is one hundred ten.
Speaker 1: Saved save that. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I knew it was Josh Turner, but I had to sing through the song. It seemed like it gave.
Speaker 3: Us extra time.
Speaker 1: It did seem like it gave us extra time. Marcus is filing a complaint under protest.
Speaker 2: He's lodging a complaint for sure. Oh my god, what a comeback, Sandy, Thanks to me.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a comeback, but It was a victory thanks to you, because we would have lost because he got it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had one ten, we would have had seventy.
Speaker 1: Oh we're out of Classic Country jail. What a relief we stress about this friend. You really do the game. It's not it's not we prepare for it. Good job, Trish MVP today.
Speaker 2: I felt really proud of myself.
Speaker 1: I'm the PY stay with us. Coming up. I want to send out some shout outs to people that have texted us. You can do that at seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred. Kate texted us she is an air goner. Air gonger number.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, number thirteen.
Speaker 1: All right, number thirteen. Also we've got did he put his name on this? Yes? Dave listening to us in Roxboro, North Carolina. Dave, thank you very much, appreciate it. Also, he said, up, finally finally got your number down because I'm usually driving when I listen and can't write it down. Now you got it in your phone and you're not going to lose it. Also, we heard from Steve who's listening to us on one oh two point three the Coyote in Rochelle, Illinois. Thank you very much for listening, Steve, We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening and texting us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love hearing from you. Seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred car just a care. Don't care to know if in cold weather you should warm up your car, let it the engine get remmed up before you go.
Speaker 3: Well, the answer is, of course you do, so, yes, I care.
Speaker 1: Well. Cold weather is all over the United States right now, and you do not need to let your car warm up anymore unless it's just for your comfort. If you want to have a warm car. Carburetors got phased out in the nineties, and newer cars with fuel injectors warm up in about five seconds.
Speaker 2: I disagree. I even get in my car and rev it a little bit, give it a little gas, let everything get move in all its juices and oils and stuff. Don't need to I still didn't always do it, hear me. I have a question. I don't know if you know the answer to this or not.
Speaker 1: I bet I do.
Speaker 3: Is it still so.
Speaker 2: Catastrophic as my grandfather made me think that it was as a child. If you don't start a de engine and let it sit for a second before you completely start it, I.
Speaker 1: Believe so, because the spark plugs have to warm it.
Speaker 2: That's still a thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't drive a diesel. But if you're a diesel driver and you know the answer to that, do you still need to click the bulbs on with your diesel? Right?
Speaker 2: My grandfather, if I didn't let it, if I didn't turn it the first click and let it wait before you turned it all the way on, you would have thought the car was going to explode.
Speaker 3: I got in so much trouble every time.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 1: Well, if you know the answer to that, if you drive a diesel, do you still have to do that? Let us know? Tricia Carrea don't care to know. Some problems with the medals won at the Paris Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah I care.
Speaker 1: Well, they're falling apart what they're gold. They are tarnishing and showing where apparently they're really cheap. More than one hundred medals have been returned due to these issues, leading to a replacement process that has been announced by the International Olympic Committee. They confirmed that all defective metals will be replaced with the with the process starting in the coming weeks. You know what I want, the one I was given at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't that one.
Speaker 1: I'm not turning it in. I don't care if it gets a little barnished or stained or whatever. I want that one.
Speaker 3: Right, But come on, make better medals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding the people that made them. They were made in France at a Frenchman. They've acknowledged a problem, stating they've modified their burnishing process. So yeah, kind of sucks. Though you get an Olympic medal in it.
Speaker 2: Looks like crap, right just six months later?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Weird? H Finally in care, don't care Tricia changes come to Netflix? Do you care? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know about it, and I'm mad. I care.
Speaker 1: They've increased your subscription prices here they are if you want it, if you'll put up with ads six ninety nine to seven ninety nine a month, AD free, Standard fifteen forty nine to seventeen ninety nine a month, and Premium twenty two ninety nine to twenty for ninety nine a month. They've got nineteen million new subscribers in the last quarter.
Speaker 3: You know why. I think a lot of it had to do with that Tyson fight.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sure, yeah, Yeah, that's why they did.
Speaker 2: I don't think they got that many new subscribers because it's so great. I think that people just did it. So I would like, I want to know what's the difference between the ad free and the premium. You know what I mean? It's just too much. They're making it too complicated, Yeah, they are. It's too much, and people are going to just start canceling.
Speaker 1: I say, we cancel it. I know, but what if I want to watch it? You'll live in it. You'll be fine. You know what's streaming on Paramount Plus right now?
Speaker 3: What Gladiator two really for free?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just saw the.
Speaker 2: Ad because I'm still in a fight with the Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare.
Speaker 3: It's still three dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't think Paramount Plus charges anything once you subscribe. I do not know the answer to that. I'm sure somebody will let us know. You can text us at seven three. Seven threes are a one ninety six. And we were asking a lot of you guys today, so we need y'all.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to be the one's giving y'all info. We need y'all to let us.
Speaker 1: Know it's We've got a Google machine right in front of us. Yeah, we could do all of this, but we're lazy. No, we were just like hearing from you too, it's good for it. He goes, that's care, don't care. She's true. I'm Sandy more coming up. Oh my gosh, where do you even start with this? I'm not sure here I'll just start like this. We have a long time, very very very dear friend who our daughter nicknamed dou.
Speaker 3: Wap because she couldn't say his name correctly right.
Speaker 1: And so dou Wah is an interesting character. Doad hasn't had a job, and all the time I've known.
Speaker 2: Him, he earns money, earns money.
Speaker 1: He really really just lives off the generosity of other people. He came from money.
Speaker 2: Like you said, Sandy, He's a perfect candidate to live in a cult where everybody shares everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, he believes that it's everything is community property. In fact, i'll Sey's quick side story about do why let him borrow my chainsaw once? And then about two months later I said, hey, Darryl, can I get my chainsaw back? And he goes, yeah, I've got it. I go can I get it back? And he goes, well, why you know where it is? You know where it's at my house, I know, but can I have it back? I'd like it in my house. Well why, he just think everything is community property.
Speaker 2: But here's also the thing. Do I will do anything to help you. Who will give you the shirt off his back? You need help, you call him? He's doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's the best.
Speaker 1: He's the best. We love him. But do Like I said, has never really had a real job, and all the time that I've known him, he prefers to find his income.
Speaker 3: Like you went to Mexico one time to dig for gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was gonna get rich paying for gold. Yeah. Right, So he doesn't really want to work. He just wants to find it. Imagine his excitement when he hears that it is estimated that there are about three million ships wrecked and sitting at the bottom of the world's ocean and they're worth billions of dollars between the artifacts and treasures.
Speaker 2: Oh oh lord, it's a whole new place for him to look for gold and money.
Speaker 1: That's he's just gonna look for it. That's gonna be kind of expensive to get to it.
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta find it first, that's the other problem.
Speaker 1: But man, that's a mind blowing statistic.
Speaker 2: See million ships.
Speaker 1: Three Yeah, that's just sitting at the bottom of the ocean, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean that's really I mean that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Have three million. You couldn't count them all in a lifetime, right, But yeah, they're just full of artifacts and treasures. I wonder how the what the old you know, the most famous one, of course is the Titanic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like the old ships of like the Pirnes, Yeah, gold crowns and stuff. Is there anything creepier than thinking about like an old ship at the bottom of the ocean with bodies and stuff in it, all dark down at the bottom, and the.
Speaker 1: Dark and all those creatures and all.
Speaker 3: Those crazy creatures that just want to eat.
Speaker 2: You down there. Yeah, that's Oh, it's my nightmare. There's another one of the reasons I'm terrified of the ocean.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go all in on this YouTube, yo.
Speaker 3: You where you're gonna go down a rabbit hole about shipwreck?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, I'm in, I am in. This is gonna be fine. I know how I'm spending my day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then it's too cool too when they bring this stuff up. Yeah, and then they display it you can see and you're like that used.
Speaker 3: To sit at the bottom of the ocean. That's crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's interesting, jillions of dollars worth of stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey, be sure to follow us on Instagram. Okay, it's at the Sandy Show Official stay with us. More coming up. Trush's upset with one of the films nominated for a Razzie. In fact, I think she's a little insulted by it because she loved it. It was a lumb movie. We'll get to it and just sec make sure that you grab the Sandy Show podcast where you get your podcast. Give us a follow on Facebook at the Sandy Show Radio Stories.
Speaker 2: We Love So the Golden Raspberry Award nominees, also known as the Razzies, they were announced. They are the annual awards that honor the worst of the year, like the complete opposite of the Oscars. Right.
Speaker 3: Here's what's interesting.
Speaker 2: There's a five way tie for the most nominations. Five movies got the most nominations for being the worst this year.
Speaker 3: Border Lands, which I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I've never even heard of Borderlands, Joker fully ad, the one with Lady Gaga and Joaquin Phoenix. I feel like we all knew that was going to land there. Madam Webb heard that was terrible. Megalopolis and Reagan. Reagan is Dennis Quaid portraying Reagan in the movie.
Speaker 1: And I talked to people, thought that was good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a five way tie for the worst. Those are the five worst pictures. They had the worst actors. Jack Black for Dear Santa, Somebody from Harold in the Purple Crayon. Joaquin Phoenix was on the list, Dennis Quaid on the list. Here's the one I'm mad about. Jerry Seinfeld got nominated for a Razie for the Worst Actor for one of my favorite movies, Unfrosted.
Speaker 1: Well deserved about the Pop Tart Wars. That was the dumbest movie I've ever seen in on.
Speaker 2: The long it was not that. When I say that, you don't understand. It was totally supposed to be a farce.
Speaker 1: Can't be a goofy camp.
Speaker 2: Yes, can't be radio top, it can't be dumb, funny, over the top, acting ridiculous action in it. And when he wrote it and released it, he knew that it was like he did it on purpose, and people are trying to act like it should have been nominated for an Oscar contention. Come on, I think that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Joker will when every flo so Joker.
Speaker 2: Number two not only nominated for Worst Picture, Joaquin Phoenix Worst Actor, Lady Gaga also nominated for Worst Actress.
Speaker 1: Wow, how was somebody that got Osandra Bullet got a Razzie and an Oscar in the same year.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, wonder what her Razzie was for.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they have a whole list, just like the Oscars do Worst Director, were supporting actors, negative people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I know they're playing off of it.
Speaker 2: They're making fun of it though, because then when if you do win the Razzie, there's like a whole parade. People go, Like when Sandra Bullock got the Razzie again, I can't remember what it was for.
Speaker 3: There's a parade.
Speaker 2: The people who present it to her dress up in like crazy wigs and costumes and stuff. She wears, funny things. It's like a whole production. It's almost like it's somewhat of an honor to be nominated to get a exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm looking up the Sandra Bullock one real quick. Since you didn't do your job. Stop.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is you people don't understand Unfrosted.
Speaker 1: I loved it all about Steve.
Speaker 3: I don't even ever even heard of that movie.
Speaker 1: And the Oscar for the in an Oscar for the blind Side, all in the same year. Yeah, same year. So Sandra Bullock doesn't give a damn.
Speaker 2: She didn't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care at all.
Speaker 2: I still would like to be her friend.
Speaker 1: I want you to stay away from her.
Speaker 2: No, I might try again. No really, I mean it can't hurt.
Speaker 1: No, stay away from her.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: That's the story. We love nothing but hard hitting news here on the Sandy Show. More coming up, a question about my attractiveness? Is that what Tersia has for me?
Speaker 2: Your attract attractiveness or how much you think women would be attracted to you?
Speaker 1: Oh? All right, so what's the deal? Give me the question?
Speaker 2: All right? So there was a survey done. It asked straight men, if you walked into a room with a thousand single women, how many of those women do you think would be.
Speaker 1: Attracted to you today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 2: Walked into your room a thousand women, the overall answer forty two percent.
Speaker 1: Let me get my answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I was just going to give you an example.
Speaker 1: So I just want to see what my answer compares with the national average. Okay, I walk in and do an auditorium full of one thousand.
Speaker 2: People, thousand single women.
Speaker 1: The single women out there, how many do I think would find me to be attracted?
Speaker 3: Would be like, I got to get me some sand.
Speaker 1: Nine one hundred and ninety.
Speaker 2: Oums, you're not going to answer the question.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, I'm an attractive man.
Speaker 2: You think almost one hundred percent of the women would be attracted to you?
Speaker 1: They wouldn't be repulsed.
Speaker 3: God, repulsed.
Speaker 1: It's a great word.
Speaker 3: It is a great word.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna say, okay, seriously, how many would be attracted to your basic, ball headed, neanderthal type of guy? Yeah? Twenty five? Really, twenty five is my number?
Speaker 3: Twenty five is your number? Out of one thousand.
Speaker 1: Thousand women, twenty five would want to get some of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Sandy, you're kind of right in with the majority. Forty two percent of the men didn't have high hopes and said between one and twenty five.
Speaker 3: Of the women would be attracted to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm right there at the top end of the average.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so not a lot of high hopes. Not more twenty five out of a thousand, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let me ask you this. Okay, howmy do you think would find me attracted? Oh, because I'm going to tell you this much for a guy that looks I did a lot with what I had to work with back in the day. Yeah, I mean I have some bs. I think game, baby, Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: You had a lot of game. Yeah, you talked a lot of stuff. I'm gonna say, because I think you're cute. I like a tall man, I like a bald head, broad shoulders, funny, uh huh. I would say more than twenty five, I'd say, I'd say seventy five.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, that's pretty darn good. That's pretty now. The question they don't ask if these are women of your peers meaning same age bracket.
Speaker 3: Definitely says a thousand single women, because.
Speaker 1: An eighteen year old single woman, it's not going to find me attracted. Although the dadbod is back, the dad body's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah't know if they'll find you attrack. I think.
Speaker 1: I mean they're building a six pack. Huh, I'm building a six pack, I am I believe you.
Speaker 2: Look, I know I can see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm building one.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't have that about six months ago.
Speaker 1: No, I've been working hard on it too.
Speaker 2: That's for fifteen percent of the men. Little full of themselves said they turned the heads of like two hundred of the weather.
Speaker 1: You know what. Good looking guys know they're good looking, Yeah, they do, and then they turn into sissy's. Good guys always turn into sissy.
Speaker 2: Because they've never had to develop anything other than their looks. There's no substance. There's most of the time no personality, no grit because it came easy to him. There's no rugged there's no ruggedness. There's nothing that will shock you in what they say. Used to talking about themselves, yeah, and being good lucking Yeah, there's none of them that would make me, like, shock me with something funny and make me laugh out loud.
Speaker 3: You do that all the time.
Speaker 1: Most of those guys. Their nighttime moisturizing routine is longer than yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And let me be clear, I don't mind looking at a cute guy, but I'm probably bored with you just like that, right, and probably then I'm don I'm out, Thank you, and I'm out.
Speaker 1: So what was the one more time? What was the number of how many? On average, twenty.
Speaker 2: Five to forty two percent of the men said that they thought that they would turn the heads of one and between one and twenty five of the women in the room of a thousand single women.
Speaker 1: Interesting jeezh Tricia, I'm handsome, Sandy more coming up. Hey, before we make our way out of here, don't forget we love hearing from you. Shoot us a text message. You may just say hi. You've got your phone with you at all times, just pick it up and text us at seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred. That's seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred. All right, what do we learn today?
Speaker 2: All right, well, we learned that we are finally out of song quiz jail for classic country. We had our worst beat ever last week, like thirty to one hundred and ten.
Speaker 3: Embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yep, today we're playing. We were about to lose. We were on the last question. Sandy and I neither one knew the answer, and at the last second I pulled it out.
Speaker 3: Josh Turner. Now I can't remember the name of the song.
Speaker 2: I can't either, but Tricia saved the day at the last second I yelled at before our time was up, and we won. You are the MBI, Yeah, do I get a pose?
Speaker 1: Yes, you will get a price.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I've never been so proud of myself because I'm not good at that game.
Speaker 1: You might get an ice sugar cookie.
Speaker 3: I would appreciate that. I think it's I think that would be appropriate. Okay, all right, very good.
Speaker 2: Another thing we learned, Sandy told it's this crazy fact that at the bottom of our oceans and seas are approximately three million.
Speaker 1: Ships ship crazy to think three million, Yeah, with billions of treasures, those of dollars in treasures and artifacts.
Speaker 2: I mean, just waiting for somebody to just find it and dive down and get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure I can get it.
Speaker 2: You just get to keep it right.
Speaker 1: Risky business.
Speaker 2: There is that want to kill you.
Speaker 1: In those risky business.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't seem like any of the ships ever reckon like kind of shallow water.
Speaker 1: No, those have all been looted. People.
Speaker 2: Take These are miles and miles and miles down where you could die if you try and go get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that deepest part of the ocean, the ravine oh, oh, oh.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified of it because I learned about it in Mega and the Mega Shark. Something Ravine, the Adrianic Grift, the no, No, it's the eight.
Speaker 1: It's just screaming at the radio right now, right.
Speaker 2: In the Megaladon Shark movie, the Ariana Grift.
Speaker 1: The Mariana Trench.
Speaker 3: Here it is the Marianna Trench.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the deepest part of the ocean of the stretch. The trench spans approximately one thousand, five and eighty miles in length and forty three miles in with the Who cares? How deep is it? Thirty five thousand, eight and seventy six feet deep. I mean, oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: You can't go down there. I don't think humans can live down there.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think all the stuff just stays down there. Miss Marianna can have it.
Speaker 1: Is that everything now finally be learned.
Speaker 2: I asked Sandy, if you were to walk into a room of a thousand single women, how many women does he think would be like, I got to get me some Sandy.
Speaker 1: Twenty five.
Speaker 2: Twenty five was Sandy's answer, which was the overwhelming majority of men who were asked the same question. Forty two percent said anywhere between one and twenty five women would be attracted to them.
Speaker 1: We're humble creatures.
Speaker 3: Humble.
Speaker 2: That's not a word I normally use for you, but in this instance, yes, uh.
Speaker 1: I have a great day. If you've missed the show today, grab the podcast version, search the Sandy Show wherever it is you get your podcast. We will do this again tomorrow. Until then, don't take any crap from anybody. Hey, thanks for listening to the podcast. We'll see you on the radio every morning from six until ten on Austin's eighty station what O three point one, streaming on the iHeartRadio app. You can also ask your smart speaker to play us. Just say Alexa, play what O three point one, Austin's eighty station on iHeartRadio