Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. We've been entertaining some interesting messages. My wife is in here today for Shannon, so we didn't have to change the name of the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, Gary and Shannon, great last minute Christmas idea. I know it sounds dumb. I used to be a non believer, but Snuggies wearable blankets fantastic. I use mine every weekend.
Speaker 1: You got the name of a diaper, Huggies, Huggies, Huggies, you could put the huggy in the snuggie.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, Shannon number two the summer're having a show in Ay and enjoying this show already. Here's a sports ane abge for you, Shannon number one. Now that you're warming up, I'll bring you in as a backup anytime. Great radio.
Speaker 1: Great show. You guys, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: You might have to join the union. Hey, Gary and Shannon in number one. H David here.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say that, you know, I'm a teamster for thirty six years retired and solidarity for the teamsters.
Speaker 1: If they need help picketing.
Speaker 2: We tend to go and it may not represent everybody, but that's.
Speaker 1: How we work it. That makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the show, love it. Thank you appreciate that clarification.
Speaker 3: Hey, Gary and Shannon Uno Shannon, I was just wondering, do you ever do things to purposely get Gary upset?
Speaker 1: Because he is so much more fun when he's angry.
Speaker 4: You guys have a good Christmas.
Speaker 5: He is difficult to rile up. Its maddening. I'll often try and pick fights just to just to see if I can raise the temperature a little bit in him.
Speaker 1: That's fun, it's.
Speaker 5: Exercise and futility. It's hard. It's hard to make you angry. That's why I laugh when I hear you on the radio getting angry bent over something like the housing authority. I'm like, that's what gets you.
Speaker 6: Hey, Gary, I have a question for you with your work wife Shannon, your real life Shannon, when they get together, do they really gang up on you big time? Because I can hear it just as sure as I'm sitting here. It would be hilarious. You wouldn't have a fighting chance, I don't think, would you.
Speaker 1: I try to keep matter and anti matter apart, because.
Speaker 5: Of the we had a really good time together.
Speaker 1: Because of the potential of the universe folding in on itself.
Speaker 5: If you only knew the texting side conversations that she and I had during your show.
Speaker 1: Well, she'll I don't know if you hear it. When you text her, She'll pick up the phone and she'll look at it and she'll go, your wife just texting me. And I'll say, what did she say?
Speaker 5: She didn't tell you, does she no?
Speaker 1: But that's my point is she'd say it, and then I say, well, what did she say? And she goes, she didn't text you, she texted me. It's time for swamp watch.
Speaker 2: Swamp is horrible.
Speaker 5: The government doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Man gonna make it like a reality TV shoot A bad boo. Always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, A town hall too clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways still a swamp.
Speaker 1: I have to watch a work boy said, dreamed the swamp. I said, oh, that's so hell. You know the thing. Well, we are watching, of course, what's going on in Washington, d C. We are less than ten hours away from a potential government shutdown, among other things. We've seen President Biden criticized for having zero impact on this government shutdown talk, I mean nothing.
Speaker 5: What are you expecting from him at this time?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Not only is he lame duck, he's a he's got about a half an hour of good time.
Speaker 1: He he is not. Delaware's back in DC was planned part of the trip. He is planning, I think, to go to Italy or something. But the Vice President is also back in DC. She was there maybe because if this thing goes to the Senate and is close, then she would cast a tie breaking vote. But right now, there is a three pronged approach to fixing this Plan C is three different bills that would go through get rid of the suspension of the debt ceiling. We'll talk about all of that coming up in the next segment. But again, just to give you an idea, we know that the government shutdown is looming. Zack Stanton put together a piece in Politico that was pretty amazing to go back through and look at. It's the outright worst political predictions of twenty twenty four. Some of them again, and these are credited too. I mean, he talks about who made these predictions. John Harwood said that Joe Biden wouldn't pardon Hunter. We all be part of the reason, he said that is because Joe Biden himself.
Speaker 5: Said, is that a prediction? When Biden himself is saying I will not do this, right, that's not a prediction.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris would win the presidential election. They specifically credit Rob Reiner with that one, but I mean a bunch of people also did that the time. Yeah, I don't know why he gets the credit for it. There are millions of people who thought that that Elon Musk would either lose control of Twitter or sell it. That's author Scott Galloway. He said that this that Twitter or Musk would dispense with the social media platform for financial reasons. It has become a massive player in politics in these last two months.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that's what squelched the bill right.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely, but also think about the impact that it had on going into November fifth, the impact that each one of his messages made. Scott Adams, of course, the Dilbert creator, has come out as would you say a conservative commentator. I don't know if I've seen a lot of it, so but I mean a lot of his comments, but I mean on Twitter, he's that kind of a follow. He said that the twenty twenty four election would see a landslide of election election rigging claims and that the Supreme Court would have to hash things out to make a way for a Trump presidency. It was really quiet, Yes, yeah, shocking, shock and refreshing, delightful. Michael McKenna said that if Trump wins, there would be riots in Washington and New York. I kind of thought there or would be too. I kind of thought that this if he was as evil as everybody says he is, well he's a Hitler at least he's Hitler squared or whatever. They said that there would be people who Now that's not to say that the inauguration is not going to see some some hygiens and even you know, the day of certification.
Speaker 5: But aren't we tired?
Speaker 1: That's the thing. I think people just got worn out politically. Everybody got so tired of it. George Conway, of course, the husband at one time of Kelly Yan Conway, said that Trump was going to lose the immunity case at the Supreme Court, that he was going to go on trial in March and that he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison. Well, now it looks like there won't be any criminal case against Trump that Joe Biden is. This was the one that I think just killed me, that Joe Biden's advisors told him, you can only stand to benefit from an early debate. Remember, the debates usually don't take place until August or September and sometimes into October for presidential candidates. But they agreed to that June or the late June debate. On May fifteenth, the Biden campaign said that it was publicly offering to bring forward the first presidential debate by three months meant to jolt American's attention sooner than later about their consequential choice in twenty twenty four. Well, that true, well, and that could have been written by either side, but that was Biden. Biden's advisors have long believe that the dawning realization of a Trump Biden rematch will be a bomb for the president dreopy approval rank. That sounds like mois bomb and droopy. But everybody knows that June twenty seventh debate was the beginning of the end of his candidacy, and everybody realized. Democrats realized that they did not have a strong enough candidate. Trump will know show the debate with Biden. James Carville had suggested that that the markets would crash if Trump is convicted in New York, that Matt Gates would be the next Attorney general. All of these things came listen. Matt Gates was a bad choice to begin with, and I'm surprised that people as many people supported him as did as they did when his name was announced. A prediction from Howard Lutnick that RFK Junior wouldn't be picked to lead the HHS.
Speaker 5: What does Howard Lutnick know?
Speaker 1: Well, nothing in this case, No, they said it. Could it have been a bad prediction from Howard Lutnick? Could it have been an outr lie or an instance of hubrist from someone who was not quite as read into Trump's thinking as he presented himself.
Speaker 5: Or the appetite for change? Well, and even he misread the appetite for change. People want RFK in there?
Speaker 1: The people do, yes. I wonder how much of the It's one thing to say that that that exists from the people, But what did was Trump listening to the people when he promised RFK to nominate him to HHS. I don't know if that.
Speaker 5: Thin at the base, like the groundswell of support that RFK had.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's different than saying that he was hearing the people. I hear the people sing I can lay miss are.
Speaker 5: The people now?
Speaker 1: Oh so anyway, there's it's just a great article. They said that the history was going to repeat itself with a chaotic Democratic convention in Chicago.
Speaker 5: Those were that you were packing for it.
Speaker 1: Those were with some of the most mild I mean compared to the two conventions that we went to eight years ago. Those were completely mild.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were expecting the worst. You had your Camo backpack packed, you had your special underpants, you were ready, which which which supportive ones with the dance belt.
Speaker 1: With the dance belt built in. Now you're going to get me in trouble. Series of atmospheric rivers are expected to impact northern California over the weekends. We might see some holiday travel complications if you're headed up there. The first of those storms expected to move into the Bay Area tomorrow morning, with about a half inch to three quarters of an inch of rain and an event that celebrated the top restaurants in LA sickened at least eighty people neurovirus outbreak linked to raw oysters. LA County's Department of Public Health confirmed to ABC the outbreak stemmed from an event at the Hollywood Palladium celebrating the LA Times list of the one hundred and one best restaurants.
Speaker 5: Once you get freight and it's not rocket.
Speaker 1: They didn't say which this restaurant brought the raw oysters, though, did they? That's kind of fun. We are in the midst of swamp watch and talking about what's going on in Washington, d C. We were talking a little bit earlier about this article that came out from Politico, a pretty good exhaustive list of the worst political predictions of twenty twenty four. One of the ones I wanted to revisit that we didn't get to was the expectation that Nicki Haley was going to be the nominee for the Republicans. And I don't even think a year ago. At this time, we knew that that Trump had thrown his hat back into the ring and was going to run. But we also had names like Ron DeSantis, we had Nicki Haley. Obviously we had people like Tim Scott, Chris Christy was involved, and it seemed like at the time that Trump announced that he was going to run again, it seemed like people had kind of lost their taste for him. They didn't want to go back to what they considered to be the four years of chaos that they saw from the White House because the only but I should say, the only primaries that Haley won were in Vermont and Washington, d C. So he cruises to the Republican nomination. They also thought Ari Fleischer, for example, a member of the White House at one point said that Ari that Nikki Haley was going to end up being the candidate for president for the no Labels ticket, which never materialized. As well, they said that NETANYAHUO was going to be unseated as the Israeli Prime Minister. It never happened. I mean, all these things, it goes to show you that politics like that can be a finicky thing to try to try to predict going forward.
Speaker 5: Hey, you are your Jeopardy question.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for Robert.
Speaker 5: Category is histories mysteries. Okay, for twelve hundred dollars dead by your own hand in thirty BC She was thought to have been buried in Alexandria, but her too has never been found. Is it you're going to make up an answer?
Speaker 1: Who was Cleopatra?
Speaker 5: Who was feeding you these answers?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Keana?
Speaker 1: Did I get it right?
Speaker 5: You flip through these things when she's not looking, don't you? I do not know, Clio Patra. I have my theories.
Speaker 1: What is your theory?
Speaker 5: He's a cheating cheaterson, isn't he?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so. Sometimes I see the little thing moved on my desk. It's a little bent in the corner. Cleopatra. You don't know this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: It was either Cleopatra or never TD.
Speaker 5: You just like saying TD, Well, who doesn't.
Speaker 1: The House Republicans still trying to find a way to go avoid this government shut down. The latest basically is that they after refusing the first two bills, they came up with the plans ce. Senate Republicans meanwhile, have to sit on their thumbs and for the House to figure this out. Two Senate Republicans, one of them said it was a fiasco what they're watching in the house. The other said this was a dysfunctional s show. John Thune. Of course, the incoming Senate Majority leader will be the majority leader at the beginning of January, says, I guess it's back to the drug board. A House Republican told The Hill dot Com that the overwhelming consensus in the room was in favor of bringing last night's bill back to the foe, back to the floor minus the debt limit language, and then try to pass it under the suspension of the rules. That would require two thirds. Democrats and a bunch of Republicans objected to the debt sealing language, but it's not clear if enough of those no votes would actually come on board to get the needed two thirds majority if they're going to do it outside of the suspension of the rules, outside of the rules, So we'll see again. They've got ten hours, less than ten hours to figure this out before government finger quotes shuts down. Oh side note, somebody suggested that Air Force two's pilots might be furloughed if there's a government shut down, which would explain why Kamala Harris was back in DC. That doesn't make sense either. But we've, unfortunately you and I had to talk about end of life circumstances over the course the last couple of years because of deaths in our family. But it has raised a whole lot of conversations about what to do in the end of life, what to do at the end of life for loved ones or for yourself if you find yourself in the position, and there's a whole new push for psychedelics to be used at the end of life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm conflicted on this. I understand alleviating pain making someone very comfortable, but we saw with your parents when they're in that kind of in between space between living in the end of life, things can get very muddled.
Speaker 1: Like you're muddled already.
Speaker 5: Your mom thought she saw her brother and was saying things. And when you use these psychedelics, I don't know if you want to exacerbate that, because I think it can be You don't know how you're going to react to it is it. Will it be comforting or will it be terrifying?
Speaker 1: Yes, your hands turned into spiders.
Speaker 5: Gary and Shannon kf I am six forty Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Let's try that again. Go ahead and take two.
Speaker 5: Go Gary and Shannon I am six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Better, let's try a third time, though, I want to see if no tunicastle for you tonight. That was very low ta and I apologize for that one thing we forgot to mention during swamp Watch. There was an awful takedown of Kamala Harris from within her own party yesterday, and I don't know if you saw any of the coverage of this. A woman named Lindy Lee, she's the woman's chair of the Democratic National Committee, and the question was posed to her, what kind of future does Kamala Harris have when it comes to, you know, being at the higher echalons of the Democratic Party. Does she run for president again? Does she sort of take over the mantle of kind of being the head of the party because she was the candidate for the party.
Speaker 5: And there's talk of her becoming California.
Speaker 1: Running for governor evernor right, Lindy Lee, again the Women's chair of the Democratic National Committee, said.
Speaker 7: November fifth was a decisive defeat for the Democratic Party. She lost every single swing state. Kamala Harris's indulging in delusions of running for governor of California possibly in twenty twenty six, or even president again in twenty twenty eight. America has said, this is not what we don't want. To be coconut pilled. We do not want Kamala Harris. We don't want failed border policies I've never.
Speaker 1: Heard of she did. She says she has been ostracized from her fellow Democrats, referred to the party as a cult because she dared to speak up about what kind of political future Kamala Harris might have.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't running for governor be a demotion for her?
Speaker 1: No, well, it would be a demotion on its face, yes, but then you're still the head of the fifth largest economy in the world. I mean, it's big, it's a I wouldn't say it's an easy job.
Speaker 5: No, but she would easily win here, at.
Speaker 1: Least for name recognition. Yes.
Speaker 5: Well, and it's they vote. We vote for Democrats here.
Speaker 1: That's what we do.
Speaker 5: That's what we do. Doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Last Republican to be governor of the state of California, Schwarzenegger. We've talked about this. You and I have talked about this very rarely have we ever done it on the radio, but we My father passed away last year right about this time. Mom passed away the year before that. Mixed in there, I have a brother in law who passed away, a cousin who passed away, an uncle passed away. Like, there's just been this. It's the time of life. Everybody has these times in their lives. Yes, and the issues around hospice care and late stage medications and all of that has come up. And this I thought was an interesting thing because this was one of the issues that we talked about. For example, both mom and dad lost their lives to cancer. And one of the things that we had offered we as the kids, had offered our parents was how about a little bit of pot or just something like something something to maybe stimulate your appetite, just take away some of the uncomfortability. There's concern, there's worry, there's paranoia, all of that stuff. Just something that just relax. It doesn't have to be pot, but just something to relax. And there's an article in the New York Times regarding psychedelics and specifically psilocybin clinics. In Oregon can operate a psilocybin clinic and it is a way for you to get high. I mean, it's not a that that's the only way to put it is to get high to kind of stop worrying about the end of life.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think that psychedelics are used to get high, per se. I think they offer you kind of a step into the mystical, or they give you a glimmer of something. They alter your perceptions in a way that's not necessarily getting high, but stepping into a different realm of reality, real or unreal.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Doctor Michael Fratkin is a palliad of care specialists here in California, said a lot of the patients that he treats with ketamine, for example, experience a marked relief from fear and anxiety and even physical pain.
Speaker 5: Yes, and that like with your father, he was so much at his end of life was anxiety and fear.
Speaker 1: He wasn't sure, he wasn't sure what to expect. He didn't know what was on the other side. He didn't know if it was going to hurt. I mean, and this is a guy who had lived with cancer for thirty years in some form or another, and by the time it got bad, it was all over his body and it was causing pain in an area. I mean, I can't imagine what pain he was experiencing to begin with, and then was worried that there was going to be more pain.
Speaker 5: Right, Will it ever end?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But this doctor says he's been blown away. This that psilocybin, that ketamine, that in some cases LSD provide an alternative perspective to the end of life experience that they would otherwise be having.
Speaker 5: I think you have to be really careful. Though. Part of the issue with your parents is they were Your parents never really even drank to the point of to getting buzzed, right, So if you're going to offer them pot and they think they're going to get high, being high to them would scare them, right, that would be very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And that may have been the reality for them to look at us and go, well, how come you guys aren't afraid of it?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I heard, but you're bad.
Speaker 5: A lot of people on hospice are are they're not normal weight, they're the geriatric population. Most often they're on other medications, drug interactions. You don't know what dosage to get them. There's so many questions in there, and do you need a guide if you're going to be on these psychedelics. You don't want to just take the psychedelics and say, let's hope for the best.
Speaker 1: You want Aaron Rodgers to come in and hold your hands.
Speaker 5: Oh, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: No, it would not. He's an he would hate him. Most studies on psychedelics in palliative care are pretty small. There was a study last year in the journal Cancer that said that eighty percent of patients who took a single dose of psilocybin a single dose had a sustained positive response, and that fifty percent reported full remission, not not in cancer, but full remission in the symptoms, the depression symptoms, even two months after the single dose of psilocybin. A study from a few years ago in Psychopharmacology found similar results for patients more than four years after their initial treatment, Which seems like, if you're four years into your palliative care, well.
Speaker 5: Positive care, you can be on for a long time. It's hospice that has kind of a time limited faction to it.
Speaker 1: Well, what's the difference. What would the palliative care paliative care.
Speaker 5: They can manage your care, manage your pain, and you can graduate out of it. It's people are confused. They think palliative is hospice care. Paliative care really pulls together different specialties to integrate all of the diagnoses and treatments and make sure everything's working well for a person.
Speaker 1: What's the downside? I mean, if you're talking about people who are on the their polliative care, death for psychedelics, the precipice of death, and like the people we've known, they're fearful of it or or they're sad about about it. Not that those are not important emotions to feel at that time, but what would be the downside of relieving that from them?
Speaker 5: For them, is it a guarantee that those things will be revealed? I'd be interested in those studies, like who didn't it work for right? They're going to tell you how't What was their experience? Was it really negative? Was it terrifying?
Speaker 1: I don't know, that's farrassing. At the top of the hour, we're getting get into our trending stories. We're going to do gas Fantasy for play because my wife loves talking about football. That's going to be fun.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: And then what you learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show and the nine news nuggets you need to know to kind of round it all out. But we have a bunch of these messages. We got to get through why.
Speaker 8: You're husband's so hot?
Speaker 5: So really he is hot.
Speaker 1: You're lucky, Yeah, you're lucky.
Speaker 5: Get on that Instagram check out this eye candy?
Speaker 1: What this eye candy?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: Gary, I'm also married to a Shannon enough, but I don't work with the Shannon.
Speaker 8: Not all heroes were a caped Christmas.
Speaker 1: Happy Holidays, Gary and missus Shannon number one. I have an idea, Gary that never.
Speaker 8: Likes my ideas, but I don't really care.
Speaker 4: My idea is.
Speaker 6: Once or twice a month, we should have a.
Speaker 1: Shannon only show.
Speaker 5: What an idea?
Speaker 1: Two beautiful, smart women, but not a great show. Let's do it all right, keep it in your pants? Hey, what's up? Gary and Shannon Shannon one.
Speaker 5: It's kind of funny the dynamics have changed.
Speaker 1: Gary's usually got to be right. Not today. He just gives up good. So you know, not that it's a bad day, but you know, pick your battles right, and dynamics have changed.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 5: You actually go home with me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually have to. There's two car rides we're doing today.
Speaker 6: I'm not a big fan when somebody takes Shannon's place, you know, I tend to not even want to listen to the radio.
Speaker 5: Game's not there.
Speaker 6: But I have to say, Shannon the Wife, you're doing an awesome job.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, you don't need affirmation from me all the time. You can get it from other people.
Speaker 4: Gary and Shannon Show with Gary's Wife was the dumbest show ever. What and who gives a crap? About Democrats and Republicans? Wait, normally you guys don't promote the crap, but this time they promoted, Oh, we're Democrats only who give the crap? You get a bunch of dodos man Dodo.
Speaker 1: This show sucked. Yeah, this show sucks. I will say, we didn't say that we're Democrats. What we said was in California, we vote for Democrats. That's what's people grew as a people group. But don't worry that guy. That guy only called once.
Speaker 4: But Gary and his Wife show sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, that must have been the same guy.
Speaker 4: Friday, December twentieth episode with Gary and Shannon's Show. Well, Gary and his Wife, the wife is not a DJ and the show is absolutely horrible.
Speaker 1: Wow, gosh, three times, I'm not a DJ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Gary and Gary chant his Wife the show is absolutely horrible.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what about Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 4: Gary's wife episode was absolutely horrible and we'll never listen to it again.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, listen, I'm with him.
Speaker 4: With Gary show with Gary his wife in it. Yeah, Gary's wife wears the pants in the family, and it is obvious the show was absolutely horrible.
Speaker 1: Does this guy have something to do? There's nothing to do. He called seven times to tell us how much the show sucked today. Well it is sorry, trust me, he's not on his lunch break. This is a Friday, which means we're gonna do what you learned this week on The Gary and Channon Show. We'd love to hear what it is that you think you learned from listening to the show. It doesn't have to be today, but just different things that we've talked about over the course of this week.
Speaker 8: Hey, Hoffman's this is Mike and alonga. Hey Mike, I just want to let missus Hoffman know that you're doing a bang up job. Sounds like you've been in broadcasting your whole life, and I'm really enjoying the show today. God bless you both good people, and have a happy, prosperous and fruitful new year. And anybody who says that you talked too much about Christianity like the guy last week.
Speaker 1: Never mind, did you hear that at all? There was a comment who said something, Oh, I thought I was listening to KFI and I'm listening to k G O D listen to all God talk. I think I just can't figure any of that out. Uh okay, here's another one. This comment sorry is for you. It's a question about me. Merry Christmas, Gary and Shannon number one, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I was wondering what Shannon's thoughts were on Gary's adult theater performances over the last few years.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, and take care.
Speaker 5: Does you want to you or the actual idea that you go to play rehearsal or play practice as I like to call it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's always right.
Speaker 5: You know it's healthy for couples to have different interests.
Speaker 1: Are you saying you're not interested in that?
Speaker 5: It's you could not pay me enough to do that. I couldn't imagine getting on stage like this is hard enough and it's just.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 5: But you put yourself on stage, yeah, and say things out loud and people are looking at you.
Speaker 1: Your daughter does that.
Speaker 5: You guys are freaks. But I'm I love that you love it. It's healthy to have outside of the marriage activity that sounds bad. That sounds bad, an adult theater that's really bad.
Speaker 1: What you learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show, leave us a message on the talkback feature on the iHeart app as a quick note. By the way, next week we're off, but we will be doing some best ofs that we have put together over the course of the year. As a matter of fact, that goes back the entire year, went through and raked together some scraps, maybe not best of more like pretty good, Okay, they're okay, evergreen things that we could put in there.
Speaker 5: I don't mean the guy that love some messages is going to want this show on your best of next week. Oh, this will not be making the cut.
Speaker 1: I'll just send them an email. I'll say thank you for your comments. Every comment is listened to and ignored. So we'll do our trending stories and we come back to Gary and Shannon. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app,