Speaker 1: Only Taco Orlanders Rock Station one O one one w j R our sponsor this hour.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be out again this Sunday, right, Taco Bom, Yes, I am gonna be at Cabana Live this Sunday. When we're doing these uh, it's all part of j R. Summer of Rock. When we're doing these big, big Sunday fun days, we're having big prizes like last week was was Metallica. This week's gonna be sure to make you happy is what we're talking huge concert tickets, also trips and giveaways. So come on out Cabana Live this Sunday. I believe it's noon to too, but I have more details on the actual time coming up Sunday, baby, Right.
Speaker 1: I saw this headline and it was initially confused over it. Okay, some of you may be able to relate to my confusion. Here is this the loose lady? No, No, we'll get to the morally upstanding individuals here in a few minutes. Okay, this we got to Seattle for where a man was shot in the leg during an argument over a phone cord. Now, when I first saw this, I thought to myself, hmm, was this like back in the day. Any of us who've been around for a minute or two when.
Speaker 3: You had the home phone, and at least one home phone, usually it was the kitchen phone had the extra long curly cord on it that could stretch halfway across the house, and if you had siblings, one of them would inevitably stretch that thing out so far that that cord would get all tangled up and they'd just leave it for the next person, aggravating the next user.
Speaker 2: And then you think, who still has a home phone?
Speaker 1: Right exactly? Like, no, this is just over a phone charging cord. Okay, they get an argument. These two roommates get an argument over the phone cord. One wouldn't give it back to the other one. So of course gunplay makes total sense. Who's got the phone cord? Now?
Speaker 2: Bitch? You know if you go on like the guy with.
Speaker 1: The guy with the phone court and did the shooting that you haven't been able to track him down yet, maybe.
Speaker 2: They're gonna find him and he's gonna be holding that cord. Gone, I got it. You know, you could go to Amazon and buy three phone cords for I don't know, six seventy five or something, maybe not that cheap. But I'm saying, dude, now you're up for gun charges. Did it kill the guy when he shot him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, he was just shot in the leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually does it? Yeah he did. He started with shot and the flashed him in the leg. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember when when phone chargers first came out. I just it. It sticks out in my head because I remember being on a dude's trip, a dude's golf trip, and when they first, you know, you were always in need, had to keep track of your phone charger, right, Yeah. And I remember I was driving home from this golf weekend way out past Tampa wherever, and uh, somebody calls me up, talker, are you still there at the at the place. We all say, I know, I just woke up a little while ago. I'm about twenty minutes. I'm gonna drive. He goes, can you go back and look for my phone charger? I go, and yeah, this is when I think they were like a little more expensive, And it wasn't you know you'd keep track of your phone charger like it was, oh, your driver's license. I go, not a chance in hell, said, you're out of your mind. Now we've got phone courts stashed everywhere. Yeah, exactly, and this guy's shooting somebody over right, right, come on, man, all right, onto our safe harbor related stories. Here. Our friend Bonnie Blue is back time. Look there's a phone charger right there that I think it's Mels. I don't know. It's just lay on the counter unplugged. Yeah, it's like right, like you said, everywhere. So Bonnie Blue, Yeah, she's a hooker. She's back.
Speaker 1: Uh and uh, well, she has announced that coming up on a June fifteenth, her next sexual exploit will be uh at her words, not mine. She will be tied up in a glass box that's open to the public with her master plan, uh in the stunt to get railed by two thousand men in one day. Hey, guys have the option of getting involved or just walking around and watching.
Speaker 2: I just honestly I would be disgusted. So, and I'm a pretty disgusting guy.
Speaker 1: I need to get some wind decks involved with this for sure, with the glass box. Okay, so two thousand guys in twenty four sixty minutes, what is that about?
Speaker 2: Fourteen forty I don't know minutes discover you lining up with those other nineteen ninety nine I ain't.
Speaker 1: The sad part, Bob, is she's already been able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. She gets takers to participate on her exploits. So we'll see what happens on the fifteenth. And didn't she get a whole frat one time? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well she's done yeah, several different things.
Speaker 1: So there's that, all right, two thousand guys in a twenty four hour period inside the glass box.
Speaker 2: I'm surprise. She's just not living up to the name Bonnie Blue. You know that that'd bed she l u e go, she'd get TMJ you know that jaw disease or a lock jaw h.
Speaker 1: Not to be outdone, but to be outdone. Here comes Tiffany Wisconsin also other only fans.
Speaker 2: Uh did she find out about Bonnie Blue's plans and that's why she came forward.
Speaker 1: I have Tiffany's plan posted on our Facebook page as well as a photograph of her if you'd like to take a look of for Tiffany Wisconsin her words again this summer, I was gonna do a two thousand guy challenge, but unfortunately somebody else is already doing that, and I don't want to copy or anything. So I decided I'm gonna do five thousand. I know I can do it, and it's gonna be really hard, but I'm not going to do it in one day.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do it in the span of a week. Aspirations. Man, she's gonna need some aspirin after. I mean, I don't want to equate it, but somebody's got to be related to Bonnie Blue and miss Wisconsin. You're giving Wisconsin to that. They said, Bonnie Blue Waffle, don't do not google that.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, you're don't google that ever, No, because I was just gonna say, because youre probably getting ready to have breakfast and you'll that'll be ruined.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't. We wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It was simple to stay don't google it. Yeah, and upset. So we got uh okay, just again not real good at Matthew. So between the two of them we seven thousand, seven thousand dudes.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, all right? Goals on demand Download the iHeartRadio app.