Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday. It's Friday, Junior Baby Friday. I don't know what we're calling this, but.
Speaker 3: I'm just happy that it's almost s almost time. By the way, I'm Felena and I'm Jess. We do have your chance to win some crazy cash that's on standby, you know, every hour. Your chance to whin one thousand dollars happens here on Wild Day for nine. But first, the first talk back of the.
Speaker 4: Day, Good morning Davy Show, Hi, Graham, Selina and Jess. Hopefully in the first talk back for Thursday, May eighth. My name is Racount from San Jose. Just wanted to wish my son, Lucas Rex a happy tenth birthday. We are so excited that you are in double digits today. We hope you have a great day at school. We can't wait to celebrate you tonight. Love, Mom, dad and sister Lauren.
Speaker 5: Bye, Happy birthday, birthday, double digits, you guys, that's huge.
Speaker 1: Who used the fart never?
Speaker 3: That's a great point, Graham, we have some time.
Speaker 2: What do you want to talk about here, buddy?
Speaker 5: I want to do Oh what lengths you guys would go to to get your phone back. A twenty seven year old guy he went hiking on Mount Fuji in Japan last month, but he ended up getting altitude sickness. It's like ten thousand it's parts of the trail he was on like ten thousand feet above sea level.
Speaker 1: That's very high.
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever been to any high elevations before? By the way, what's like the highest elevation you've ever been?
Speaker 2: Planes don't count.
Speaker 6: Whatever the elevation is in Selenas it's about twelve feet above sea level.
Speaker 5: Selena, You've never been up a really high mountain before? Like, woh A, feel little layheaded. It's so I'm so high up here on this hike or something.
Speaker 2: No, like I don't hike.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: So you're about probably about twenty feet above sea level. Have you ever been up to Tahoe before? Man, you're up at the mountains there, like, yeah.
Speaker 7: Are you semity?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, okay, there are some parts that are higher up there, but yeah, I mean it is real, it is real.
Speaker 1: I've been to Kusko in Peru.
Speaker 5: That's like the jump off point to go to Machu Pichu, And I forget what that city's elevation as might be like thirteen thousand feet.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is. They're like, you're gonna need a day or two.
Speaker 5: Don't do a lot of activity just to adapt, just get used to how thin the air, and it does.
Speaker 1: You do feel weird.
Speaker 5: And I can't imagine if you didn't properly acclimate and went straight into a hike, yes, you would probably keel over and really struggle. Anyways, he ended up getting such bad altitude sickness he had to get airlifted down the mountain.
Speaker 1: And look, he recovered. He's doing fine.
Speaker 5: One ten tiny problem though, left his phone up there on the trail, up there on the mountain.
Speaker 1: My god, so you guys.
Speaker 5: Four days later he set out on the same hike again to go back and get his.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: Well, unfortunately, another tenC tiny problem, the same thing happened again. He needed medical attention from the altitude sickness and he had to get airlifted down the mountain.
Speaker 2: They were the second.
Speaker 5: Time people very upset when you found out that this twenty seven year old had now gotten airlifted off the mountain, and particularly the second time because he was just going back just to get his phone, which was up there again, very high elevation and altitude sickness is a real thing. But would you guys attempt to hike back somewhere now you left your phone there and had they get airlifted the first time?
Speaker 7: Might?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 7: It depends is if my pictures.
Speaker 6: Aren't backed up, they're not okay, then yeah, But I wouldn't wait four days to go back, because what if.
Speaker 5: We had to recover from that, he had to recover from the altitude sickness.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'd send someone someone with who's embedded.
Speaker 2: He's like, pay someone to get it for me.
Speaker 1: I don't think, uh, task grab it does that.
Speaker 3: But like the little airlift people like, hey, next time you go up there to rescue someone, grab my phone time.
Speaker 5: That's a helicopter performing a rescue mission.
Speaker 3: If you could forget my phone off side nextra couple hondos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's an iPhone fifteen. It's off the side of the trail there. I would hike back, not necessarily for my phone, but part of me because I want to prove to myself that I could achieve the hike. You know, that totally turned me into a little bee the first time. I'd want to prove to myself that I could complete the hike. But also, yeah, I know right where my phone's I left it near that one rock up there or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get get it.
Speaker 3: You know how hard it would be to find it once you get there and everything looks the same.
Speaker 2: But I would try.
Speaker 3: It'd be less about proving anything to myself because who gives a fart, Who really cares about the phone? I would just like need the pictures and videos of my kids if it wasn't backed up, and like I was never going to get those back, like I'm climbing up that mountain.
Speaker 5: That's the thing I wonder if let's just say it's just your phone. You have this stuff backed up, and it's on about like a three mile hike here in the Bay Area, no like major.
Speaker 2: And everything is backed up.
Speaker 5: Everything's backed up. But you know you got to do about a three mile hike.
Speaker 7: I need to do three miles. I just get a new phone. Now I'm going back.
Speaker 1: I'm going about a three mile hikes.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds like, hell, I'm not a hiking person.
Speaker 7: Rather pay one thousand dollars for a new phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have payment plans.
Speaker 1: It's true. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine Time four The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So, as you know, the conclave to elect the next Pope with underway, and guys, we got black smoke on the second day of voting, which.
Speaker 7: Means they didn't approve.
Speaker 1: No pick is in, No pick is in.
Speaker 3: That also signified the end of the second round of voting. As you know, one hundred and thirty thirty three cardinals are involved. They get daily votes two times in the morning, two times in the evening, and they'll continue to do so until majority has agreed on.
Speaker 2: The new Pope.
Speaker 1: No phones a lot in there.
Speaker 5: You know, they want to get back to their phones and swiping and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So they're probably.
Speaker 2: Exciting with each other.
Speaker 7: Just vote for this a little.
Speaker 1: More urgency, how to get it done.
Speaker 5: Game two of the Warriors semi final playoff series with the t Wolves is tonight in Minnesota. Unfortunately for the Warriors, they're going to be without Steph Curry. Curry injured his hamstring early in Game one, and an MRI I revealed a Grade one.
Speaker 1: Strain that's actually not that bad, but it's still not good.
Speaker 5: He's supposed to be reevaluated in a week, which would mean he would miss at least the next three games of this series. I hope he's ready to go after that, but hamstring injuries, we know, can be a little tricky. Tonight's game tips off at five thirty.
Speaker 7: Oh Max foggyes, guys for the main area.
Speaker 2: But don't worry.
Speaker 6: The sun will come up by late morning for another beautiful day with temperatures in the low.
Speaker 7: To high seventies.
Speaker 6: But you guys, the rain might be coming on Monday.
Speaker 7: So on my rain on Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, it might be to Hayward.
Speaker 7: You'll hear in tomorrow's report rain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, Leo Besty, Hey today today is going to be a nine. You may not recognize how magnetic you are.
Speaker 1: I am AliOS this ra It's.
Speaker 5: Even possible that an acquaintance might perceive you as pushy. What channel that fierce focus into building professional connections or pushing a project forward?
Speaker 1: You know what? I will?
Speaker 2: I think that tracks with you, Graham, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little pushy Selena a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes The JV show on Wild ninety four nine by.
Speaker 3: The Bays number one hit music station, Happy Thursday, The Jab show. I'm Selena, I'm and I'm Jess. Don't forget coming up eight twenty this morning.
Speaker 2: Tickets for Halsey, No, just kidding, but if she is gonna be performing on Saturday, so happy.
Speaker 7: If you got a ticket.
Speaker 3: No yesterday, never mind them, we don't have that, but you can Jonas, you can still buy.
Speaker 2: Them, is what I was trying to say, if you wanted to go to that show.
Speaker 3: This Yeah, you guys know.
Speaker 2: I love a frivolous lawsuit, right, you do? Burger King?
Speaker 1: You know I hate a frivolous you do.
Speaker 2: Graham Well.
Speaker 3: Burger King is facing a lawsuit from nineteen customers who all got together from thirteen different states, accusing Burger King of overstating the size of nearly all their menu items in their in store and on line ads. And there's been other lawsuits like this before. You know, when you see an ad and that burger is just like so much bigger, and it's juicier, and look at those the lettuce leaves, it's like bright green and dripping with I don't know what there's little droplets are, but it just looks like it just yeah, like it's frashing all that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: The lettuce leaf.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's freshly washed lettuce.
Speaker 3: So these customers are saying, well, those ads are misleading, and on Monday, a judge sided with them. A judge in Miami found it plausible that even some reasonable customers, like the ones in this lawsuit, could be deceived.
Speaker 2: By these ads.
Speaker 3: And the judge was saying that the burgers, yeah, like the why are these burgers and the ads, why are they overflowing appearing thirty five percent larger than the actual burger when you go buy a whopper or whatever it is that you're getting a burger king did response? They said, well, look our photographers they style the sandwiches beautifully, you know, a lot better than our employees, right, because they want to make it look as appetizing as possible. And the judge is like, okay, but this is more than just exaggeration, because we're comparing your ads from today to like older ads and in twenty seventeen, and they got even bigger in your ads.
Speaker 1: But who cares?
Speaker 5: Who cares?
Speaker 7: Well, I care if that's paying.
Speaker 5: No, you don't. Every commercial that ever has food in it, they use not the actual food item.
Speaker 1: It is specially styled.
Speaker 5: There are photographers and videographers that are trained.
Speaker 1: Just to shoot food.
Speaker 5: My wife has worked with them on a lot of different food commercials, and they come in and they make whatever it is the thing look incredible. That's not what you were actually getting, and that is that should bet that's common knowledge.
Speaker 4: Are you not.
Speaker 5: Shocked when you open the whopper container and it doesn't look like the picture?
Speaker 2: Not what what?
Speaker 5: This doesn't look at what?
Speaker 3: You know that, But aren't you a little disappointed when you do get that burger and it's like all smashed down and the lettuce isn't even a leaf. It's just like the little crunchy part that they put in there, and it's just all messy.
Speaker 5: And but it's common knowledge that that is that that is fast food.
Speaker 6: Then shouldn't they put that little tiny disclaimer that like cereal boxes have on them that say like not actual.
Speaker 1: Size and large to show texture.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just to me, like the fact that a court it is and judges are wasting their time on this, I love is infuriating and are you Let's just say these nineteen people and they just get absolutely paid out at the end of their life, they look back and they're like, ah, do you know I was one of the people that sued Burger King because their whopper was not quite large as it was in their ads, and that's how I made my money. Are you satisfied about your life? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be like I think of that first.
Speaker 5: What did you do to help humanity? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not doing anything anyway, so I might as well, like a good point, get some money from some look.
Speaker 5: Sue a company if they're knowingly adding ingredients to your products that cause cancer. There are companies that are doing that. Sue those companies and have them remove those things. Is Sue the company that knows they're serving you water that's been got led in it, you know, from lead pipes. Sue that company if they're being negligent and they have the knowledge to know. Sue the companies that are putting on social media apps that know that are addicting your children and ruining their mental health. Sue those companies that are doing actual harm to humanity. Sue those companies. I'm fine with that lawsuit, But suing over the size of a burger that you see because of the picture makes it look different. That means I don't I think every food company is then liable because every time.
Speaker 2: If you have ideas, let me know, I'd like to get in on some of this.
Speaker 5: Then anybody that's ever taken a picture of their food, any restaurant menu, because there are some restaurants, you know, they show you a picture you seek good idea, the thing doesn't look any you know, it looks similar, make it a little bit, but it's not the same.
Speaker 3: I really disagree on this because Burger Burger King said in the statement earlier this week that those flame grilled beef patties in their ads are the same patties used in the millions of burgers they serve to guess across the US.
Speaker 7: No, they're not.
Speaker 2: Stop they're not. They're no there and Graham, you know it.
Speaker 7: They're not.
Speaker 2: They're not the ones in your ads.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I also just I care, what are we wasting our time with this stuff?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: I mean, would I rather waste my time on a lawsuit that's gonna get me money or on my phone on TikTok?
Speaker 7: You know I'm siding with the money. I think the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes no I know you hate these type of lawsuits.
Speaker 3: Again, they're so like interesting to me, so so interesting.
Speaker 5: There's nothing here.
Speaker 7: I mean, they only make me mad because I'm not involved.
Speaker 2: Why did I think of that?
Speaker 5: I hope these people get nothing. I hope they get I hope they get a coupon for a free whopper. That's all they deserve, if even that. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to Maycember, whatever the heck that is, we were just talking about Burger King facing a lawsuit from nineteen customers who've all banded together and they're like, everything in your ads is so much bigger and juicier, and it looks better, and the burgers are huge, and then.
Speaker 2: When we get them it's these little dinky things.
Speaker 3: So they're so in and so far. A judge is saying, well, they have a case.
Speaker 9: All right, good morning TV show. I want to talk about the Burger King advertisements. That's all it is is the advertisement, all right. It attracts you to get their burger. What I think they can do is, you know, to mitigate this is when they have an advertisement, put the ounce of burger patty, or put the ounces of produce, maybe the weight of the burger on the advertisement small print I don't know, but uh again, just advertisement, I have a good day.
Speaker 5: The whole thing's just so ridiculous to me, it is.
Speaker 3: I'm not disagreeing with you, Graham, But Graham, don't you think there's a lot hearing about that to it?
Speaker 6: Where like if they do experience these even and though they're tiny little lawsuits on the most tiniest random things, that it'll stop them from maybe like even enlarging pictures even more, enhancing pictures even more.
Speaker 5: But don't you think everything, almost everything in advertising is embellished, Like shouldn't we all know that? Shouldn't we start with a baseline knowledge that we all have that common understanding that look, even when you go into any not does Burger King, any fast food restaurant and you look up on their menu board and the thing that you get and unwrap, it looks like it's been sad on It doesn't look anything like the thing that I disordered. Yeah, in the picture, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It don't imagine it just doesn't If they put real photos up in their ads, right, that would be that they should.
Speaker 2: Do that, like on April Fol's dy or something.
Speaker 5: So we can't be acting like Burger King is the only place that's doing this. Every every place is doing this, from subway to Chipotle to everything. Whatever you get very does seldomly looks exactly like the thing that you're being led to believe you're getting. But that is just the name sure of advertising. It's being embellished. And should we file a lawsuit every time we see an embellishment in advertising? I walk by, you know, you walk to San Francisco. You see a picture of a very lovely lady that may be working at this trip club. You go in there, she ain't working there. That's the one on the picture is not the one in there? Should I be filing a lawsuit because I've been deceived that I thought they were going to be attractive, hilarious like the one on the picture, you know what I mean? Like it's advertising. We should understand it's all embellish.
Speaker 2: All right, We have one more talk back.
Speaker 10: Good Morning, Jeffy, show the city Far from what a Creek, Happy Baby Friday.
Speaker 1: That's just straight up lying.
Speaker 10: Then if that's the case, if they're going to fake the food and make it look all certain way, and then you get your food and it doesn't look like that, I'm kind of disappointed. You lie to that, like that fake advertisement, that's not tell them the truth. Show us a real burger, don't put makeup on it and put fake things on it to make it look all pretty.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's like what we do in our dating apps that look.
Speaker 5: To my next point, should should we be filing lawsuits? If you the person that arrives at the at your date and you paid for the date and you know, bought tickets to something because you thought one person was coming. When they get there, their face isn't filtered, and that's false advertising. So should you be able to sue that person?
Speaker 7: No, because technically I do look like that with the filter.
Speaker 5: You don't look like that, But so does their burger when it's filtered to look good. And what about what about makeup ads? Let me just ask that because ladies, you guys get targeted with a lot of that stuff. The picture that you're seeing there, Yeah, they look flawless with that foundation or whatever they're advertising. Well, also because the picture has been photoshopped and filtered, and if your skin doesn't look flawless, very bad leading.
Speaker 2: I'm writing all these ideas down, you should suit. That's ideas.
Speaker 3: Just hang on toad. That means we do have to get to today's hot is trending coming up next?
Speaker 5: Godestnd.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of met Gala leftovers.
Speaker 3: The first one has to do with Rihanna possibly expecting to wins. So, as you know, she showed up to Monday's met Gala preregnance with baby number three.
Speaker 2: The baby bump was bumping.
Speaker 3: Now there is a clip that is in question over what Rihanna says. People think she might have accidentally let slip that she is expecting kids.
Speaker 2: So here's the first part of the clip.
Speaker 3: She's like on the carpet, everyone snapping pictures, and then someone yells out at her cold.
Speaker 5: Ella, yella.
Speaker 3: She says Rocky brought that, and then she says, I brought the kid or I brought the kids.
Speaker 2: People are debating.
Speaker 7: I brought the kid.
Speaker 5: Kid.
Speaker 2: You heard kid.
Speaker 5: The first time I heard it, I heard kids, and then hearing it again there I heard kids.
Speaker 2: The kids was here one more time.
Speaker 7: I brought the kids.
Speaker 2: I hear singular just one kido. But my kid.
Speaker 3: People online swears, they swear there's an as at the end of that kid kid.
Speaker 2: I brought the kid.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask ask this about the umbrella.
Speaker 5: I need another umbrella here because the other day I asked, I said, was it raining there? Because Doci was screaming at everyone to get more umbrellas around her. Didn't she want anyone to see her? I need more umbrellas here? But then they're asking Rihanna did she bring the umbrella? And she said Rocky brought one, so he brought the umbrella. Was it raining at the metal?
Speaker 6: I did see a lot of people with umbrellas, so it kind of was raining because you guys told.
Speaker 5: Me it wasn't. I asked about the Doci thing, and now I'm hearing more about umbrellas at the met gala? Did they want Did you guys actually watch any of the met Gala?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just going off with Jess said.
Speaker 6: Well, because but in the video, I think the main purpose of the umbrellas was covering her outfit.
Speaker 7: She didn't want anybody to see it, right, right, But.
Speaker 5: I did also, But I remember when I asked the question, was it raining at the met Gala?
Speaker 2: Is sorry?
Speaker 5: Gram.
Speaker 6: I don't remember you asking that, but you guys like, no, she just wanted to cover herself.
Speaker 5: And now I'm hearing more about umbrella.
Speaker 6: People had umbrella, some people didn't. Sabrina Carpenter just came.
Speaker 3: I was just like that, I didn't see anybody with umbrella. But whatever, we are going to talk more about. One more thing from the megala that we have to discuss because there's been an updates.
Speaker 2: Lisa from Black Pink.
Speaker 3: Remember those underwear bottoms that she had on, and everyone is like up in arms because it looked like it had Rosa Park's face all over right, Everyone's like, oh my god, on.
Speaker 2: Your crotch, like hell, it is respectful. Well, two things.
Speaker 3: One, her outfit was designed by Pharrell Williams because he's the creator creative director.
Speaker 2: Of Louis Vauton if you don't know really.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, in a video that was posted Tuesday, the day after the Meggala, Lisa was showing off the outfit and she had the camera zoom into the little embroidered faces. Little was featured other places too, but she's like, you have to see the detail on this thing, and she's said that it recreated an artwork by Henry Taylor, who is some really well known artist and he works closely with Pharrell. Even a rep for Henry Taylor issued a statement saying that the embroidered faces on the crotch owl and everywhere else is not Rosa Parks. It's one of Henry's neighbors, and that he takes all of his inspiration from his personal life, and it does seem like there is some legitimacy to this. He puts a family and friends, people he knows into his artwork, and then he provided all that artwork to Pharrell in twenty twenty three when he became the creative director of Louis Vuitton.
Speaker 5: H people checked this before they run with a story like this, because you know, ninety nine percent of the people that saw that made the judgment and they're never going to hear this retraction. They just, oh, my god, I can't believe she had Rosa Parks on her underwear.
Speaker 2: Right and saw the side by side. It looked just like her.
Speaker 1: There was a similarity.
Speaker 3: It was the spot on, but it wasn't her, Just so everyone knows it was not her.
Speaker 2: Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: I got some bad news, you guys, for Bay Area drivers show listen up, particularly you speeders, because it's about to get a whole lot more difficult to spot a CHP patrol car. That's because they just are fulfilling in order for four hundred new patrol cars, and they're gonna come in a range of different colors to try to trick you. They're all gonna be Dodge Durangos, so they're SUVs and they have concealed light packages, so you're not gonna be able to see any siren lights until they turn them on. And they say two hundred of the cars they're gonna be black and white. Okay, we can spot those. One hundred of them are gonna be all white. Okay, that makes it a little harder. And the remaining one hundred cars, well, they're just gonna come in a range of all different colors, which is gonna make it very very hard to detect them. They're gonna start rolling those out in the next few weeks, so you guys, you've been working. I saw patrol on it was just like a light gray It didn't look anything like a highway patrol.
Speaker 1: It just looked like a light gray suv.
Speaker 7: I don't like this I don't like this either.
Speaker 2: I don't try to trick me.
Speaker 3: So they are pretty easily bamboozled, like as it.
Speaker 1: Is any number of different colors.
Speaker 5: The all white already kind of throws you off a little bit. You know, you're like, is that just a regular suv? Is that is that a is a highay patrol?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: And then but then a lot of times you can spot the siren light package or whatever. You can see some stuff that's all going away. These ones look very nondescript. They look very much just like a regular suv.
Speaker 7: So how are they.
Speaker 6: Are they just gonna pull out one of those little lights that they just kind of like stick on.
Speaker 5: The top in the nineteen sixties. They're not gonna throw the siren up on the roof. It's inside the car, obviously you can feel. Yeah, they'll be blasting out through the through the wind windows, in the windshield, but not on top of the car. Again, this is there's four hundred new cars. A hundred of those are gonna be these nondescript coming in a bunch of different color ones. And this is statewide, so there's not gonna it's not like one hundred of them were descending on the Bay Area. But obviously a Bay area is a population set of for for California.
Speaker 2: So so here's the thing.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get a few of them, so.
Speaker 3: Nobody has to buy what is it Dodge duringo Yeah, during them? Nobody buy these anymore. So the only ones on the road are chp that would be no when we see one them?
Speaker 5: Can you spot a Dodge during the heck? That even looks like I mean, I know what it looks, I know what it looks like. But am I gonna be able to discern one from any other SUV from half mile away?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 7: You're gonna be texting. You're not even gonna look up.
Speaker 2: I do not text would.
Speaker 3: That rumor?
Speaker 2: I don't actually get really carsick. I literally can't, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Jess's talking to you, listening, not you.
Speaker 5: Selena at the level of defense leads to believe that maybe there's ch Yeah, no.
Speaker 2: No, all right. Next on the JV Show, It's what the bleeper you can win at Chad.
Speaker 1: Mud the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Bilena, I'm.
Speaker 4: On eighty four trying to get to the six eighty south and I've been here for over an hour.
Speaker 5: Completely stopped. What's happening?
Speaker 13: Ah, I need to.
Speaker 2: Get to work.
Speaker 4: Have a good day.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, Junior, Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Over an hour hour out.
Speaker 2: That is not a great way to start your morning. But yeah, you sorry.
Speaker 3: You're right there where that four car accident is on six't eighty southbound, so yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the cars have been moved to the center divide and there is HP already there, so hopefully they'll clear that up for you soon. We were just talking about HP though, Graham. You said that they're going to be unveiling some new cars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a hundred of them are going to be just nondescript colors. No more black and white or all white. They're gonna come in a variety of colors to try to fool you.
Speaker 14: Good Morning, Jav's Show. This is Ruby from sel City. I'm just thinking about the different color highway patrols and isn't that a safety issue? Like, how am I supposed to know that's really a cop pulling me over? I don't know, seems kind of shady.
Speaker 5: The best way to determine if it's a real HP is just hit the ask go as fast as you can try to outrun them, and then if they end up throwing some tax strips in front of your car and blow out all your tires, then you'll know that that's a CHP.
Speaker 2: Or they like try to running off the road and see what happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll like spin your car out, and then other CHP cars will come swarm yours and then they'll get out and the guns will be pointing at you. Yeah that's how you know that's.
Speaker 2: The real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's easy than that.
Speaker 3: I guess you never know. And that's the point they want us to be for Let's kick off what the bleep? Where you can win a JB show Chug mug.
Speaker 2: You just got to be the first person a guest.
Speaker 3: Today's bleeped at word as always leave your guest is on the talk back mic and then you and improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Are you guys ready for today's clip? Kate was gone for the afternoon, so I decided to boy or my arm sore.
Speaker 1: I really room for it.
Speaker 5: You guys are really look for it. All right?
Speaker 1: Think about what that was a good one? All right?
Speaker 5: Think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show. So keep those guesses PG. When you formulated the guests in your mind and you're like, aha, I know what it is, that's when you hopefully are hitting the talkback mike button on the iHeartRadio app to record us a guest. Yeah, leave us your name and your city along with that guest so we can shout you out when you win. But you gotta be the first one.
Speaker 2: That's right, So get those guesses in. Now, why are you doing that? We have a very important shout out.
Speaker 13: Hi, guys, bud y'all say at this top, i'm letic is a big shout out today. Sister Harold, she's turning five today and she's amazing, and my mom and dad want to say happy birthday to her too.
Speaker 1: We love your hairld birthday, A great day.
Speaker 7: Get your guests.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have plame next.
Speaker 5: Birthday A great day.
Speaker 3: Get your guests. We're gonna have plame next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Back to what the bleep all you have to do to when this chuck mug is be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word correctly.
Speaker 2: Whenever you want to leave your guests, you do that on the IHEARTPP. You can do everything on the iHeart app.
Speaker 7: Leave.
Speaker 3: It was a talkback right there with your name, city and your guests. If you miss today's clip here it is Kate was.
Speaker 5: Gone for the afternoon, so I decided to boy or my arms sore?
Speaker 2: You are so gross. Yes, let's go to your guesses Morning JAV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Ryan from Hayward And the bleeped out word is workout.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you have get a workout. That's the most popular guess coming in this morning. People have been noticing my gains.
Speaker 2: You do have some gains, Graham, I will say.
Speaker 4: Good morning JV Show. This is Mondo from San Jose.
Speaker 5: I believe the bleeped out word is golf.
Speaker 4: Let's go with the golf. Hope you see you on the green.
Speaker 1: Graham, good guess.
Speaker 5: I have not been golfing, and I'm worried because we had a little station work event the other day and they had one of those golf simulators and you guys were cackling, cackling because I shanked the ball and it almost broke the machine, and I think it was you know, I I went back and watched the video that you guys posted on my swing and I self diagnosed what the problem was in the swing.
Speaker 1: Too many gains at the gym, isn't too swollen.
Speaker 5: I'm having trouble making a full turn, that'll do. My pecks are getting in the way and I can't bring the club face all the way around and I sliced it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 7: Good morning, JVS Show.
Speaker 15: This is Rosa from San Leandro, and my guess for the word today is garden because I know the last time I was gardening, I was out for days. Thank you have a good day.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Well, I do a lot of yard work, so.
Speaker 2: Planting flowers and tomatoes and stuff. You don't really do that.
Speaker 5: Data I have done it, not yet at the at our new current house, we have one tiny we have one tiny little herb garden that I helped dances so cute. Yeah there's only five plants in there, but it's growing to stuff.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's something.
Speaker 1: If you need some cilantro, don't worry. I got you.
Speaker 3: I continue to get those guesses in what do you think today's bleeped out word could be?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: When I were playing what the bleep w'ere.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is be the first person to guess today's a bleeped out word and this chuggy monkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's yours.
Speaker 3: Okay, as always leave your guesses on the talk back whenever you want to submit one, your name, city, what you think today's bleeped out word is? In case you missed our clip for today, here it is.
Speaker 5: Kate was gone for the afternoon, so I decided to boy or my arms sore. It was a good session for sure. Long it was long, long.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 7: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: It's Maria from San Jose and I'm guessing the bleep out word is clean or mop. Hope you guys have a bless day.
Speaker 5: Clean mop, flap mop.
Speaker 1: If people still mop, is mop anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mop with like the bucket and that one mop that the janitor used to use in elementary.
Speaker 1: School with like that bit.
Speaker 5: You know, it was like this big, like twisted, long, hairy, like that old school mop. Or are you talking about like a swiffer, because like I have a swiffer.
Speaker 7: Mop use the old school mop.
Speaker 2: I have a swifferandam mop.
Speaker 5: Does your mop look like the one that I'm describing it like a giant wig hanging off the end. Not really Okay, what does it look like?
Speaker 2: It looks like a regular mop, but then you like put it.
Speaker 5: It's not a regular mop? Is the one I'm talking about with the.
Speaker 6: Braiding about the I think she's talking about the ones where you put it in the bucket and it rings.
Speaker 2: Ye, like I step on something and it like spins and rings it for me?
Speaker 7: I like those. I want one.
Speaker 1: What does the head of the mop look like?
Speaker 6: I think it's still the same as the old school mop, but a different color.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I'm speaking for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about mops.
Speaker 5: Then, I didn't know your mop agent over here, did you assign her.
Speaker 2: MOP to a new contract person?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's I didn't know you hired Justice on your mop PR for you. I didn't know you feel that so many questions about your MOP that you needed a spokesperson to be able to handle the volume of inquiries.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like MOP material, but it's not like I'd like to ask your spokes question.
Speaker 2: Suggest I supposing.
Speaker 5: Selena's mob, what kind of material is it made out of?
Speaker 13: Them?
Speaker 1: Just out of.
Speaker 7: Curiousity, like material, but it's like a little bit.
Speaker 2: Other question over here, questions it's not like mop strands?
Speaker 1: Got it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Another mob question over here?
Speaker 5: How long is the handle? Is this like regular broom length handle? Just Selena's mop? People want to know how long is the handle on the regular?
Speaker 1: Just regularly? Got it?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, no more questions of this time.
Speaker 7: JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Leo from I would say, reorganize, reorganizing the place, moving up around.
Speaker 2: I have a great one. Did you read I'm.
Speaker 1: Not allowed to do that.
Speaker 5: Furniture arrangement is dictated by my wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't touch that.
Speaker 4: Good Morning Jamie Show. This is Christian from Oakland.
Speaker 14: I'm going to guess the bleeped out word is paint.
Speaker 5: Does she have the iHeartRadio app on a walkie talkie? I didn't know we were available on walk sounded like I got it.
Speaker 16: Good Morning TV Show. This is hearing from Hayward and my guess for the poleep out word is vacuum.
Speaker 17: Graham, did you do some vacuuming?
Speaker 16: Okay, have a great warning, ok you guys?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So here is today's clip.
Speaker 5: Unbelieve Kate was gone for the afternoon, so I decided to vacuum boy, or my arms sore. I'm telling you, vacuuming is hard work. And the house got stairs, you know. So you're going up the stairs, You're lugging the vacuum up there, and you're like, do I use the attachment on the stairs or do I just lift the whole thing onto the stairs.
Speaker 1: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 7: I thought you had a new room buffer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that stroll buffer. It's still reason. It's a fumba.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's well, it's not a real, actual bron brand room but it's a knockoff. But yeah, I haven't unboxed it yet and figured out how to work it yet. But that's all the more motivation because vacuumting, God, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: And then the room buffer, because oh no, I just.
Speaker 6: I just didn't finish my say a room buff for this purpose.
Speaker 2: Shelded a room buffer. I'm like, what the heck is that?
Speaker 5: I like a room befferre better. That sounds that sounds fancier. Oh what's that vacuum over there? That's my room before before. Yeah, yeah, ours is still in the box. But I Kate asked me last night, can we fire this thing up, I said today, meaning I'm gonna work on it.
Speaker 1: So that's my that's some way to do list today.
Speaker 2: All right, So congratulations too.
Speaker 5: That was Aaron in Howard. She had the very first correct answer this morning, so shout out to her because she's getting a brand new JB show, Chuck Munk and you guys. Outside of that, we did not have a lot of guests this morning. A lot of people played appreciate your guests this morning. Joanna and Mantica had it, so did Aaron in San Jose. Outside of them, I'm like, that's it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Most people were focused.
Speaker 5: On the gardening or some sort of exercising or weightlifting related guesses.
Speaker 1: What's our great guess is that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you everybody for playing.
Speaker 3: You have another chance to win tomorrow morning seven o five here here right here on the JV Show.
Speaker 2: Next we have more winning though, if.
Speaker 3: You want to shake out the Jonas Brothers, got your chance for that coming up inside the JB shows you have nope game, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna talk more about your mop.
Speaker 5: Actually, Jess are you're going to be talking more about mob.
Speaker 2: We've said enough, all right, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: My name is Jackson, and I want to wish my brother Jayden a happy eleventh birthday.
Speaker 1: We love you, Zayden.
Speaker 16: Have a great birthday.
Speaker 5: Bye, Happy Birthdayday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Who gives the fun a great point?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: To the phones, and who do we have on the line this morning?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Was eat it term? Sound?
Speaker 12: Hosey? I have my daughter Olivia in the car with me and my daughter eat it as well?
Speaker 2: Edith, Eden and Olivia? Did I get that correct?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good? How are you guys doing this morning?
Speaker 3: We're doing well?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: And are you guys ready to win some tickets? Yes? You're so excited.
Speaker 3: All right, So here's how this works. It's our trivia game. The JV shows up. Nope game, We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just gotta get three correct.
Speaker 2: And you guys are gonna be checking out the Jonas brothers. Okay, okay, all right? So here is question number one.
Speaker 3: Sputnik one was the first man made object to orbit?
Speaker 4: What but Nick?
Speaker 1: What Sputnik one? It's the name of a.
Speaker 8: Satellite, a little spacecraft.
Speaker 2: What did it orbit?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take a long a say.
Speaker 5: Earth, Yeah, first man made object to orbit Earth from space?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number two?
Speaker 5: Which US state is nicknamed the Sunshine State?
Speaker 4: The Sunshine State? I wouldn't say Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah. These are all guesses, and you're just like doing so good.
Speaker 5: Saying with confidence when you know it you got this.
Speaker 2: Come on, all right, here's question number three.
Speaker 3: What type of cheese is traditionally used on a ruben sandwich?
Speaker 2: I love a good ruben me too, sandwich.
Speaker 5: You're talking about your man jazz, the actual sandwich. Have you ever had a ruben sandwich before?
Speaker 2: So that you and another girl with.
Speaker 17: Cheese?
Speaker 10: I guess I would say that would be American?
Speaker 7: Only know one?
Speaker 5: Stop the games?
Speaker 1: That the game?
Speaker 5: No way, you mean to tell me you can only name one type of cheese.
Speaker 2: Come on, I know there's Swiss cheese, but like for sandwiches, I normally these American cheese.
Speaker 5: Swiss cheese is the traditional type of cheese used on a ribbon. Like you've never heard of like cheddar, monzarella or Monterey jack or pepper jack or popular. I'm just curious if you've heard of these other types of cheeses. Anyway, I guess that's a big.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 5: Question number four you need this one and this is this kind of a similar question to that Ruben because I think some of this is on that Ruben A question number four? What type of animal do we get traditional pastrami from?
Speaker 3: Did you learned it in the English class? What did you learn?
Speaker 2: Do you know the answer?
Speaker 3: What do you want to take a guess?
Speaker 2: What animal? Did that come from?
Speaker 7: Cow?
Speaker 5: That is what means from Ruben has corned beef. I think it's real similar to pastrami. Yeah, we Ruben sandwiches are the best, by the way.
Speaker 6: But yes, can keep saying Ruben because that's my boyfriend's same aage.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna get him. We're gonna get him sandwich at some point. Not us, but we're gonna find We're going to find a third party for guy.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you now have to try a Ruben sandwich.
Speaker 7: Oh you just.
Speaker 6: Want a pair of tickets to see Venjonas Brothers at Chase Center's September twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: Congrat Congratulations you guys, Thank you, You're very welcome.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love you.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 3: You guys have an amazing day at school. Hang on there for that winning.
Speaker 1: Do you think Justice Man was named after the sandwich?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: No, no, because his name is spelled no, no.
Speaker 1: No, how differently is it spelled?
Speaker 7: Are you bet?
Speaker 6: And I don't know why they spell the Reuben sandwich like that. It just looks really off to me.
Speaker 1: Next to eat in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Ruben, Grammy, we got some shout out.
Speaker 5: We do a whole bunch of them. My dms are alive. Here buckle up. Here's the first one, Hey Graham. My amazing wife Tracy Cruse is celebrating your birthday today. I was hoping you give her a special shout out. We'll probably be on the road to Disneyland when it airs, so I just want to wish her the happiest of birthdays and let her know how much I love growing old with her. Here's too many more birthdays, more memories, and more adventures to get. I love you to the moon and back, babe. And that is from Anthony. So happy birthday, Tracy. Fart another one here, hey Graham, Can you say happy night the birthday Giovanni. We are so proud of you. Enjoy your day. That's love, Mom, Baba and Tia Angelina. All right, So happy birthday, Giavonniehart. Another one here, hey Graham, another mom's lad into your dms Ionet wish my baby Sabine a very happy second birthday. We love you, bean Bean, We hope you have a fun day. Love Mommy, Daddy, Manson, Madison, and grand Happy birthday, Sabine. Fart?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Graham's just wondering if you could shout out my wife Lily tomorrow for her birthday that's today, Amaya and I love her and appreciate all she does for us. This is Adrian, the future mayor of Petaluma. Haha, just kidding. Thank you so happy happy birthday, Lily. Use the fart, hey, Grahama was wondering if you could squeeze in a shout out for my wild child Gloria, who is turning seven today. We love her so much and are so excited to see you as Gus Gus in your debut performance of Cinderella. Love you so much and know that you will have a fabulous leader. Love Mom, Dad, Live and Gabe. Who use the fart?
Speaker 1: Who's Gus Gust and Cinderella.
Speaker 3: It's one of the little mice or I don't know if it's a mouse or a rat, one of those little roadent things.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, have fun being a roading today. Hey Graham, Mom, back in your DMS this time hoping you could help me wish my wonderful and spontaneous Princess Azaria a happy sixth birthday. Keep being the awesome kind of dancing superstar you are. We hope you have a wonderful day at school, and we hope this makes your morning as special as you are.
Speaker 1: Lots of love. That's from Mom, D one, D two, D three and.
Speaker 8: Our JV show family, So happy happy birthdays. Another one, Hey Graham, special request to get a shout out from the JV show for l e Oh, the birthday boy. He listens to you guys every morning the way to school and he loves playing the Upnoe game. He's turning six today and soon to graduate kindergarten. Happy birthday, Elio, Oh, have a wonderful day.
Speaker 1: Love you.
Speaker 5: That's from Mom and Dad. Who'll use the fart morning Grandmama. Here in your DMS, if you could do the honor of announcing a whoo shout out to our daughter Ella, who is thirteen today. We owe you big. You think they owe her big or me big, I think us Okay, good Ella, Dad, Mom and brother Joskie love you so Happy birthday, Ellasar, Hey Graham, your wife and kids sliding into your dms. Can you please wish our beautiful old golden retriever a happy belated eleventh birthday. We love you, Hambone, but also fart you, guys. I forgot to do an Instagram post for my wife Kate. It was just her birthday a few days ago, and I didn't do a post for that. But more importantly, I forgot to do one for our dog Hambone, who turned eleven on the sixth.
Speaker 2: Wow, and you forgot her birthday completely?
Speaker 3: Actually, no birthday party, no Gino starbus, you're that pop cup?
Speaker 1: No nothing?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Hammy girl. We love you though.
Speaker 5: Eleven, she is my dog's eleven. Now are we giving dog shout outs? Now?
Speaker 2: I didn't think so.
Speaker 1: But the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV show, I'm Felina Groom.
Speaker 5: And I'm Ess Morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: I'm from Samtown, Semitelle, my landscaper wore shorts the past two.
Speaker 1: Days and I burnt my legs. Oh no, yeah, what you do when you burn your legs.
Speaker 4: Yes, semtell.
Speaker 6: There from sea, I would be so upset if I burned my legs.
Speaker 5: Just any advice for our buddy there at the screen. Yeah, but how does he treat the burnt legs?
Speaker 3: Because you know, Alivera, Ali Vera got it very soon.
Speaker 5: Burnt my legs hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Doci is defending her met Gala meltdown. Now, in case you missed, it, was yelling at her team as she was leaving her hotel on Monday that she needed more umbrellas.
Speaker 2: Here's what that sounded like.
Speaker 3: So she didn't want anyone to see her outfit before she unveiled it on the met Gella carpet. Also, Graham, to your point, I think it was raining outside, but like, how many umbrellas do you need just for some rain? You know, she clearly she didn't want people to like see inside the little box that she was in. And it still doesn't give you the right to yell at people like that. So Doci has responded. She posted a TikTok that read God forbid, a girl needs more umbrellas laughing emoji, and then she captioned it all jokes aside. This was such an overstimulating night, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. This was the night we all dreamed of, and my team killed it umbrellas aside. How do you guys feel about her response because people in the comments I saw very divided, some on her side because yes, it was a high stress environment. She was definitely over stimulated. Plus she has anxiety, as we all know. Others are just disappointed with her response because she's still not even taken accountability, accountability or saying anything about how she shouldn't have yelled at her team like that.
Speaker 5: I don't think you should I have treated your team that way.
Speaker 6: I don't either, even if you are in a stressful situation like they're stressed too, when you're making it even worse for that, I would.
Speaker 3: Have liked to see her take more accountability for why that video went viral instead of just being like overstimulated laughing emoji.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I should have been like a hey, in that moment, I was really stressed, and that's not an excuse. I shouldn't have treated my stack Yeah, they did.
Speaker 3: Such an amazing job and blah blah blah, I appreciate all their hard work, or something.
Speaker 2: To that effect.
Speaker 3: The prosecution in the Diddy trial is missing one of their star witnesses.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, have you guys heard about this?
Speaker 3: The prosecution admitted earlier this week that they haven't been able to contact or locate victim number three. Victim number three is supposed to be taking the stand when the trial kicks off next week to testify about how Diddy coerced her into doing things and how she was exploited Jess.
Speaker 2: Last week, the.
Speaker 3: Fed said that they did talk to her and she was planning on using her real name in the trial. So I don't know if maybe that's why she's having second thoughts or cold feet.
Speaker 2: But this week, the.
Speaker 3: Prosecution says they have not been able to contact her or her lawyers, and they are starting to get a little worried that she might not show up even though she has been subpoena. Apparently she doesn't live like anywhere near New York, and they the prosecution told the judge that she's dealing with some quote personal issues.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but she might not show up. I mean, does she get.
Speaker 7: In trouble if she doesn't show up at that point.
Speaker 2: I thought so if you've been subpoena like that's a core.
Speaker 5: Order, you have to be there, right, But there could be extenuating circumstances that prevent you from going. Also, you could be getting a bit of cold feet, given the high profile nature of this case, and that Diddy might send his goons there to blow you in your car up?
Speaker 3: Do you think they already did? And maybe that's why she's like, uh h, I ain't going.
Speaker 7: Or maybe she's not here anymore?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 5: Oh No, I don't think it's that.
Speaker 3: I hope it's not that, but we'll keep you posted either way. Trial's still going to go on with or without this victim Number three, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 5: It's day two of the two hundred and sixty seventh Pope draft. Yes, and unfortunately, despite that music, no pick has come in yet. The one hundred and thirty three cardinals from around the globe all gathered inside the Vatican under an oath of secrecy, and they're voting to determine who will become the next head Honcho, the next Pope.
Speaker 1: We don't know fully what is going on.
Speaker 5: In there, so I picture some sort of Catholic version of the masked singer in front of a panel of judges, and we don't know.
Speaker 1: Well after each vote they burned the ballots.
Speaker 5: And if the smoke coming out of the chimney on the roof of the Vatican is black, then we know that no one has been chosen. And if white smoke comes out, that means there has in fact been someone with somebody picked and the pick is then in you got to get the necessary two thirds majority vote to be selected. Well, for the first vote, over forty five thousand people gathered yesterday outside to watch the smoke, and some black smoke came up, and there were about eleven thousand people outside waiting to see the smoke following this morning's vote, which was also black.
Speaker 1: So no one has been chosen yet.
Speaker 5: The Pope's just finish having their lunch or so the popes the cardinals just finished having their lunch, so they should be doing probably another two votes during the afternoon session of voting, at which time we will keep you posted if a pick comes in. Can I ask one question for your atheist friend here on the JV Show. Why wouldn't Skydaddy just make the pope pick or does And how many votes does sky Daddy get because shouldn't his vote be worth like a lot more than the one hundred and thirty three other old.
Speaker 1: Dudes that are in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he can step in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just he's unavailable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why doing right?
Speaker 3: So he's giving the cardinals, he gave them the wisdom to be able to pick the next Yes, they pick a good choice.
Speaker 7: It's a part of their task.
Speaker 5: But like what I mean, all knowing, all powerful, what do you think sky Daddy's doing right now?
Speaker 1: It's so busy.
Speaker 5: Do you think he's ending conflicts around the world and civil wars and people dying in the streets?
Speaker 2: I think he's watching.
Speaker 7: That and guiding, listening to everybody's prayers.
Speaker 5: Yes, got it. Yeah, there's a lot of those coming in. Yeah, in boxes. I still think that is Yeah, oh my god, I would prioritize the pain and suffering around the world.
Speaker 1: But whatever, you know, answer your emails.
Speaker 2: Sky Daddy, your sky Daddy doubts, Graham.
Speaker 5: I'm just these are questions The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 19: Morning JV Show, This is Kristen again. But you guys are talking about the pope. Pick watch Conclaves. You can find it streaming on Amazon. I watched it recently because of all of this, and it is pretty pretty gripping. It's a great movie.
Speaker 2: Conclave watch it. I feel like I've heard of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a big movie when when it first came out. I think it was nominated for not seen it though I haven't either.
Speaker 7: I heard it's what genre?
Speaker 5: It's The genre is about the Conclave, about how they select the next pope.
Speaker 7: That's I think there's always like documentary vibes.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's like feature film. Yeah, we'll add it to the list.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I forgot to tell you, guys. I've been telling you about my husband. He has sleep apnea now and they're gonna set him this machine thing. He got the machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was.
Speaker 3: Telling you how, Oh no, he's not gonna he's not going to be doing the full face mask and said it's going to be like just a nasal thing that just covers his nose a little bit.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 2: Tried that, He's like, uh, I can't do it. So now he's on the mask. He just started that last night. It was the first night. You guys, I don't know if I can do it.
Speaker 1: Really, I am your husband.
Speaker 3: It's like he's like it sounds like it's actually really quiet, you don't hear it. I didn't even know that he had the thing on until I got up this morning to leave for work. I go to like give him a kiss, and I can't.
Speaker 1: Because his face is covered right into some tubes and things.
Speaker 2: Is the top of his head. I feel like, like, oh my god, it's like my grandpa or something like, because you're kissing.
Speaker 1: It a little patient patient there in the hospital bed.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I don't even know if we could like huddle and spoon and stuff anymore because he's like hooked.
Speaker 2: Up to this thing on his nightstand.
Speaker 5: Well doesn't he just you know, when it's time for you know something, you know, you just pull the tubes out, unplug that baby, throw it to the side.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes like when you're sleeping, you want to you like cuddle sleep. Yeah, you know, I don't think we can do that anymore.
Speaker 7: Well, it's either he breathes properly or cuddles.
Speaker 2: But you Selina Dai, Yeah, I'd rather haven't lived.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I guess, does anyone happen to know? Is sleep apnea forever?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is he stuck like this forever?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Are you just making that up?
Speaker 5: I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the show, but that's just what I'm No. I'm assuming there are remedies for it, but I think some of the most of that route is surgical, right, And you said he does Yeah, he was not interest to do that, but I think there are other things that can impact the severity of your sleep app Yet again, on the.
Speaker 3: Show Night one, life ruined, My life is ruined.
Speaker 7: Wait, I don't remember if you said this, but was he a snorer before?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: So isn't it better now that he's not snoring?
Speaker 3: But I mean, I guess, but I've gotten so accustomed to the snoring that I didn't even hear it anyways.
Speaker 6: It was like your white noise in the backgrounds, a little bit gone, a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you guys say, just do you and your man's sleep cuddle?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 7: It's too hot.
Speaker 5: In the beginning.
Speaker 2: We do, though, and it's like now we can't.
Speaker 5: But then you go to your respective area. After that, it's like, I don't want to be all hot and sweaty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so once you shift, he can put the machine on.
Speaker 1: He's cute, but what.
Speaker 2: If he falls asleep like that point?
Speaker 3: He needs to have it on in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you can play the role of nurse.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be a nurse.
Speaker 5: Don't you want to be alive? Of course life.
Speaker 7: I want my husband back.
Speaker 2: Anyways, just wanted to share that update with you.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 5: I did want to ask if you wanted one more chance before I talk about something, I want to ask if you wanted one more chance at the kneeling jump squad that we attempted the other day. We posted a video if you've not seen If you have not seen that video, please go watch it jav Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Still there right right, chess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on our feet yet it's on our feet on our page yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go watch that because it's somebody posted that if you are biological, if your biologic age is under thirty, you should be able to pull this off. And you're kneeling from your knees and then jumping into a low squad position, Selena, would you like to try it again today? Now that you've given your legs one day of full rest. Graham on Monday, you said, whatever day that was, you said they were sore. And then now we've given some time to recuperate, do you want to try it again?
Speaker 3: Ever since we did this, Graham has been asking me every day, so you're ready to try it again? I said I was going to train to be able to try it again. I also said, I'm very busy this week. I haven't had time to train. I'm not ready today. I'm not ready today.
Speaker 5: But we're not actually going to train to complete this, so I know that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna train myself to be able to complete it.
Speaker 5: So just give the rest of us a good laugh. Come on, we want to We want another good I never that was the hardest.
Speaker 7: I laughed, all right, right, because then we can see the journey and the progress. Maybe today you'll actually get one foot.
Speaker 3: I am not ready yet today. I will let you know you're no fun when I'm When I am ready to be to complete this task. It's a very daunte tomorrow and I will get it done at some point, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Just accept the fact that although you're twenty six and a half. Biological age is much much greater than No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've accepted that.
Speaker 3: That's just that's my biological age, not my physical age, not like my actual age because I'm twenty six and a half, right, Yeah, but I've accepted I have the insights of.
Speaker 2: Like a forty.
Speaker 14: So then.
Speaker 1: So just go just go for it again, give us just because I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna do this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get it right, and I just need time to practice into training.
Speaker 7: You can practice today during the video.
Speaker 1: Yes, what were showing practice sessions on videos?
Speaker 2: It's not what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great idea. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Grandma, we got a shout out.
Speaker 5: We do moms and my DM's moms and my DM's going this morning, Graham. Today is my son Luke's his tenth birthday. My kids and I listened to JV Show every morning in the Wady school. Can you please give him a birthday shout out. We're gonna be in the car a little after eight am. Happy tenth birthday, Lucas, love Mom, Dad and Lauren, So happy happy birthday birthday. Who the fart? All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Before we kick off? Our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 3: I was just sharing an update that nobody asked for about my husband who now has sleep apnia, and last night was night one with the you know machine there on his night stand, and he's got the mask that's covering his face.
Speaker 2: I wanted to know, like, is this forever? We always be like this?
Speaker 20: Hey, guys, it's too mon Regardless Leena's questions about sleep apnea, a few different treatments. Biggest one can.
Speaker 4: Be weight loss.
Speaker 20: That's why a lot of the new medications have helped with sleep apne because it helps with weight loss. Other things can be surgery like contelectomy. But then also obviously that's heapath machine, which is like that Darth Vader mask at that time, Sorry, Selena, which I had better needs.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're working on the weight loss thing, so there is some hope that's what he's been doing.
Speaker 5: Your man looks fantastic right now, but hey, you stop hitting on my man. He doesn't really have much weight to lose at this point.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either, but he wants he does want to, you know, get it down.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean not just for physical reasons, but for sleep apnea purposes as well.
Speaker 16: Hey, this is Fanka from Saturday. My husband is also Darth Vader. They took the mask every night. We don't really cuddle, but then again we don't really sleep on the same bed. And if in order for sleep apnea to go away, I think they have to get surgery. That's what my stepdad did. Anyways, hope you guys have a good day.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not doing that. Wait, I have more questions about the separate beds. Are you guys are sleep divorced?
Speaker 7: Wait, maybe that's what you need to try.
Speaker 2: Nope, not doing it.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 5: There's no way the one you said you said you can't cuddle sleep anymore because of the mask and the tubes and the cord some stuff.
Speaker 7: But I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't want sleep divorce. What's the point of that. I would still be alone. I'd still be not cuddled.
Speaker 7: Well, you could get a pill, one of those boyfriend pillows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll you.
Speaker 2: I am not doing that.
Speaker 7: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 5: Can we?
Speaker 3: According to elicit encounters, which is a networking site for people that want to have affairs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say, you're netwhere you're making it sound like it's a business site.
Speaker 2: It's for people who want to have a business.
Speaker 3: Well, they conducted a survey to find out what women are attracted to. I'm gonna skip right over number one just for the time being, because I want to focus on number two. Number two is a baldhead. Oh yeah, so that is in And you know, we talked about the Walton golf uggins, the fact recently women are loving the receiving hairline. Look, this is nothing to be like embarrassed or ashamed of. These days women loving it.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's a meeting in the ladies room. This is a safe space. Guy with a full flowing head of luscious locks out, get out of here your bald hair?
Speaker 1: Which one are you most attracted to?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: Probably the hair, because I can't picture my boyfriend with no hair, to be honest. Oh, you guys know I love his facial hair too, the beard, everything.
Speaker 7: So I kind of like the.
Speaker 1: Does his mom's dad have a full head of hair?
Speaker 7: Does his mom's dad?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I I think my boyfriend's mentioned that he's a little worried on that end.
Speaker 2: Oh so, might it might not be forever? I don't be So what is it about baldness.
Speaker 3: The support says that it might be that baldness is associated with positive traits like maturity, intelligence, honesty, as well as a non threatening form of social dominance, and that's what women want.
Speaker 5: A nona, If you're bald, do you have a non threatening form of social dominant means? That's anyway they are in.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's circle back to number one. Now, muscular physique.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: Here for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, who doesn't want that? I just I don't want to riped. I love a dad bod. Obviously, you want you know, a person that's like in shape. You want a muscular physique. I don't like shredded. I don't like.
Speaker 5: The face of muscular physique. Dadbod is like the no definition and a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of a stomach.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I'm somewhere in the middle. I like a little bit of stomach.
Speaker 7: You want like.
Speaker 1: Athlete dad bod?
Speaker 5: Yes, former it's big former athlete turned into dad bod still has some semblance of athleticism kind of yeah, got it.
Speaker 7: I like muscles. I just don't want you walking like a gorilla, like you know what, the arms out.
Speaker 1: Like your arms up?
Speaker 7: I help it.
Speaker 5: That's but it's just not for me. You see guys walking around like that, It's like, just let your arms go down to your side. It's like you don't need to hold your arms out there. Yes that your arms will drop if you relax your shoulders. Trust me, I know.
Speaker 2: If we are running down the list, then there is let me see where am I? Where am I in this list? There is dark curly hair on the head, Oh got it, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Speaker 1: Trust fund six.
Speaker 2: Beard and on the list you love a beard, hide cheekbones. I don't really notice the guy's cheekbones.
Speaker 5: You notice when they don't have them, though, I don't feel if I do, is that a chin on the list? Chin is not on the list? I feel like ladies are very judgmental about that.
Speaker 7: Really, are we more judgmental though? About the chin or the jaw? Like the side jaw?
Speaker 2: Did you just mew she Jess is mewing, She's mewing.
Speaker 5: I think that's sort of the same. I think like your chin and your jawline are sort of hand in hand.
Speaker 3: But if you have somebody with the beard, you don't have to worry about that because it's all hidden. Anyways, and chill the day the beard falls off.
Speaker 5: I love that one meme that shows the guy with the beard and then it shows him without. I'm sure it's photoshopped, and like it's like, chest.
Speaker 2: Hair is on the list again, these are things that women are attracted to.
Speaker 3: Chest hairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't do it, no, But but when it's.
Speaker 7: Your boyfriend, I feel like you're kind of like, okay, like it.
Speaker 2: Looks good on you.
Speaker 7: I like it on you.
Speaker 2: So your man has a lot of chest hair.
Speaker 6: He does, but when he does, I don't mind it because it's him, so he grooms it, he maintains it and like gets rid of it sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I like that.
Speaker 2: Do you like it without it?
Speaker 7: I like both?
Speaker 3: Okay, because it's tattoos and then piercings rand out the list?
Speaker 1: Got it? So basically everything, basically everything.
Speaker 2: Is on that right, we're just ranking them in order, got it?
Speaker 3: But yeah, buff bald.
Speaker 5: Guys off ball game. You're in the one and two seed there. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Back to our.
Speaker 2: Meeting in the ladies room, Jess, what do you have?
Speaker 6: Okay, old school pet names are becoming extinct. You guys, Now, this is not for your actual pet. But you know those cute names that you use when talking to your significant other, Well, you guys, the new generation.
Speaker 2: Wait, but for you, Grandma's just Kate, right, you don't call her anything.
Speaker 1: Uh No, we used to call each other sweet pee.
Speaker 5: That's been abbreviated to pee over the years.
Speaker 1: We've we've talked about that.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that one. Okay, you so you guys don't use like babe.
Speaker 1: Babe sometimes selena.
Speaker 2: For you, it's babe, okay, Zaddy daddy?
Speaker 1: Okay, move on, you actually call them daddy in front of people?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Just oh, I see as a joke sometimes okay, Well the real the.
Speaker 7: New generations, yeah right, I don't believe that.
Speaker 5: What do you think about people that do? Do you say daddy and like and they use that as their name for the because it makes me uncomfort truss me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I kid it.
Speaker 6: But the new generations they're not using any of the old school pet names like darling, sweetie, sugar houn, all of those are out.
Speaker 7: Do you want to know what they're using now to call their significant others?
Speaker 2: What bro or bestie?
Speaker 7: This is not gen Z is calling together day.
Speaker 2: I'm like Graham, I imagine going home and calling your wife bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, my kids call my wife bro.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: Come on, I just started watching that show bro. Oh my god, that's what. I hear that a lot from kids to parents. But I couldn't imagine a love interest when we're like, bro, I remember when I first met you and spent our first Valentine's Day together.
Speaker 2: It was so special, Bro, Yeah, bestie, so many memories, right.
Speaker 6: But the younger generations use these words so much that I think it just naturally comes out like that when.
Speaker 7: They're talking to their significs. It is that you would call.
Speaker 3: All like yeah, those are things that are those are names or whatever that are reserved for like friends, like literally everybody else.
Speaker 6: But if you really think, you don't picture a gen zer being like oh my darling, my.
Speaker 2: Sweetie, like, well, nobody does that unless they're like eighty.
Speaker 3: Anyways, that's a good point, Like nobody uses those words.
Speaker 7: I never got comfortable with using babe. I don't know why ever, so well, I call him handsome and then.
Speaker 3: He I hate when people do that. I know someone else that does that'd make it like really annoyed.
Speaker 1: It's not my.
Speaker 6: Favorite favorite, and that's okay. I just got comfortable with saying that, and now that's just what I say.
Speaker 7: Now if we're you know, if if we're in front of people, I'm not like, hey, handsome.
Speaker 2: You know, what does he call you?
Speaker 7: He calls me miss or the missus or beautiful?
Speaker 2: But if we're I hate everything about that. And that's but I don't want but like to you just like excuse me miss? No, like what does he call you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Maybe he like refers to you as the missus.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but he's not calling you the missus to your face when he's talking to you.
Speaker 5: But he'll like he needs a beer out of the fridge, missus. Like that's okay because like in Selena's case, he'd be like, babe, will you grab me another beer?
Speaker 7: Right right? Yeah, he does say miss sometimes, so he'll be like, excuse me, miss, can you.
Speaker 5: Wait one of the specials tonight? Miss? It sounds weird when you guys say it, though, Well that's why we're trying to I'm just trying to hear how it would sound inside your household.
Speaker 6: Give us another example, because if we're inside the house, he's not going to be like, hey, miss you over there.
Speaker 7: I know he's talking to me, so he'd just be like that.
Speaker 1: But I know my wife's talking to me.
Speaker 5: If she said, babe, will you grab me the Yeah, still, I know she's talking to me, but you still wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I think he includes it sometimes. Yeah, and it's just normal to me.
Speaker 2: Miss that's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 1: Miss Could I get some more pepper for my meal?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: It's a little it's a little bland.
Speaker 2: It's so weird, but it's okay, weird he missus.
Speaker 5: Witness, Could I get another couple of contos?
Speaker 1: Does sound? Does sound a little we Yeah? I mean we're not using the right.
Speaker 7: Ina, no, but but I like it. It is different.
Speaker 3: It is I never thought this was whatever works for you, guys, I guess Graham, would you like to throw something into our meeting in a lady's room?
Speaker 5: I would. I want to know how you guys would react in this situation, Selena, particularly you, because you do have some tattoos. This woman posted about the first time she was going to go meet her boyfriend's family, and his boyfriend says his family's very traditional and grandma and grandpa they're very old school, and he doesn't know how they would feel about her very prominent tattoos. She says she has lots of very visible tattoos, and he asked her, Hey, before this dinner, do you think you could cover those up?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: She was not happy about this, and she said I was not going to hide part of myself to make his family more comfortable. She says this is not about him asking to cover her tattoos and avoid the drama, but more about denying an important part of her identity. Selena, what would you do if the first time you're about to meet your man's family and he's like, oh, could you cover up those tattoos?
Speaker 2: I think I'd probably do it just as I would.
Speaker 5: Don't you feel like he's suppressing a piece of your identity?
Speaker 3: You are, but I would want them to like me first, and then you slowly kind of show up tattoo when tattoos.
Speaker 5: Or whatever, but they're there. It's a it is a I understand it. It's a part of you. Like look, when I was first dating my wife and she'd be like, Hey, they're gonna hate that blue polo shirt you're wearing. Could you wear something different? I'd be like, yeah, whatever, I'll.
Speaker 2: Change right but tattoos are a part.
Speaker 5: Like they are a part of you, and they're going to find out about them at one time or another, So like, why.
Speaker 3: Not just because I would to make it good first impression. If he was like, hey, can you just wear like a long sleeve shirt or something, just you know, to.
Speaker 1: Cover that, why is it good?
Speaker 2: Because because you're about to meet my grandparents and be.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, but you're saying a good first impression is.
Speaker 7: Not being you because the tattoos shouldn't matter.
Speaker 2: Tattoos shouldn't define somebody.
Speaker 5: However, then you should wear them prominently that I would want.
Speaker 2: To not give these grandparents or whoever a reason to not like me.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't mind you wearing a jacket for an afternoon when I'm meeting the family.
Speaker 7: I think if you do that for the first date, then you just have to do that forever now because once they like me.
Speaker 2: No, because once they like me, then you slowly start rolling them mouth I don't think issue with it.
Speaker 6: Don't see the tattoos later and be like you're lying to.
Speaker 7: Us all along.
Speaker 2: Now, I was just wearing a black hoodie.
Speaker 7: On a ninety degree day.
Speaker 2: They well, that's not your business. If I'm cold, I'm cold.
Speaker 1: You don't have tattoos.
Speaker 5: But if your man told you before a first date, hey, you got to cover those tattoos up, would you do it?
Speaker 7: I would? I don't think I would. I would be like, they're tattoos, it's not that big.
Speaker 2: Of a deal, and it's a part of you, right, especially if it.
Speaker 7: Was a very meaningful tattoo. Now, if it was a really ugly tattoo, then.
Speaker 6: I'd be more up for covering it because I probably wouldn't want to tell the backstory of like an oge, why you have.
Speaker 1: A tattoo of hot cheetos or really right, But if it was.
Speaker 7: Something meaningful to me, then I think they should understand why I have it. It meant something. But what about you, Graham?
Speaker 1: I'm with this.
Speaker 5: I fully understand why she's upset about this. I also understand, like it's not that hard to just throw something on cover them up. But at the end of the day, like they're not going away unless you're planning on getting removed, and then maybe the next time you see them you don't have them at all. But if they're there and you're playing on rocking them, they're going to find out them on one time or another.
Speaker 1: So who cares?
Speaker 6: Yeah, But also, wouldn't you feel some type of way if you asked your significant other to like cover them up and they said no, because I would want.
Speaker 2: Them to be Yeah, you like, please just this one time, just so my mom gives you a chance, like come on.
Speaker 5: But to her, to her point, it's offensive that he asked. You know, it's less about what the grandparents think. It's more about that, like, you shouldn't be asking me not to be authentically me.
Speaker 2: I get that for me, I just cover it up. Who gives off Art.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to today's hot is Trending, we were just talking about pet names inside our meeting in the lady's room.
Speaker 2: That's so we learned.
Speaker 3: Jesh's man calls her miss.
Speaker 1: Or missus.
Speaker 7: It's not so weird.
Speaker 2: No, that's weird.
Speaker 5: But I think it.
Speaker 1: Sounds normal to you with all couple names.
Speaker 5: It sounds normal to me because when you're in the relationship, you're using them daily and it just becomes commonplace. But outsiders, yeah, thinking because I said, when people call each other daddy and stuff like, it makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: But in their relationship with what.
Speaker 2: You call a stranger and you accidentally bump them in ross, you're like, sorry, miss.
Speaker 6: If it was ma'am, i'd be it'd be right right, But honestly like it would sound even stranger to me if you ca me like Jessica or even though that's but it just feels like I agree with that.
Speaker 19: Good Morning JVS show is Caressa from Unique City.
Speaker 16: Every time I hear the word babe, I think of the pig.
Speaker 19: So I refuse to have anyone that I date call me babe because I automatically think of the pig.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, guys, that's funny.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen that movie in a long tiny show that to my kids.
Speaker 2: Babe, Good morning guys. Happy Friday Eve. So I call my significant other lover, Hey, lover, can you get me this? Hey lover? How is your day?
Speaker 17: Or I may call him Zeddi.
Speaker 2: Ooh, Zeddi, you look so nice, but that's just me. Happy Thursday and let's do this, let's do this. I love all of that. Isn't it weird?
Speaker 3: Hearing somebody else that'd be like endearing to their partners kind of grosses me out.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, how do you feel about that one lover? You hear a couple calling each other lover?
Speaker 3: I think I prefer that over like handsome wowship this morning. Sorry that you're staking with You're just an innocent bystander. Someone else I know does that. It's been bothering me for quite some years.
Speaker 1: I'm holding that in one gives me the.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff, you know, the music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So what will happen to all of Liam Payne's money?
Speaker 3: Can you guys believe it's been seven months Limb passed away? Yeah, and he died without leaving a will behind, so everything is just kind of there for now. Well, according to the US Sun, after his expenses and debts were paid off, he is leaving behind a total of thirty two point three million dollars.
Speaker 2: So who gets this money?
Speaker 3: According to reports, his ex Cheryl has been granted power of administration over his estate and all this money and stuff. If you don't know, he and Cheryl have a son together named Bear, So there's a high likelihood that this money is just going to be placed into a trust for Bear. Liam's girlfriend Kate will not be receiving anything.
Speaker 2: Because she was just that. She was just a girlfriend, not a wife or anything legally binding them.
Speaker 1: That's why you got to get your estate in order.
Speaker 5: If you had other wishes for where your money should go afterwards, obviously it should go to the kid.
Speaker 1: Is bear boy or girl?
Speaker 2: Say Bear's a boy? He's eight?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 6: And I heard this is the best possible scenario because the ex wife is very wealthy herself, so there's no people don't think she's just gonna, oh my god, run off with the money and I'll give anything to the child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's all going to him.
Speaker 1: Yes, And a lot of times it ends up with your kids. Whatever.
Speaker 5: You don't have a will, but it can get stalled out in the courts and stuff for a long long time. So if you want to ensure that to be a smooth process that things get passed down to whoever you want them passed down to, you should have a will.
Speaker 3: This is kind of a weird tie in, but Simon Cowell, you know, he's the one who put one direction together on X Factor. But Simon, he's done other shows, American Idol, has got talent. He was just on a podcast and he was asked, you know, what are some of the things that people will say to you if they come up and they see you in person.
Speaker 18: People used to ask me to be rude to them. I mean literally they would come up and say, you know, particularly in America, would you be rude to me?
Speaker 1: And I'm like no.
Speaker 18: And then one time, it's the true story. I was in a restaurant and this guy comes up to me and he said, would you judge us having sex? I'm like, are you winding me up? They went no, we'll pay you how much? And it actually was a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I felt, do I know? I just can't do it.
Speaker 3: I mean way, because Simon's known for his judging abilities. Hey will you judge me and my wife? They offered him one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Seriously, yes, you take that so grossed out?
Speaker 5: I don't know if I could add it depends.
Speaker 2: What they look like. It depends what they look like.
Speaker 1: A hundred fifty thousand dollars. I don't care what they look like.
Speaker 5: And all I gotta do is and they're in judge and say a bunch of in Simon Kel So you know, it's they're expecting a bunch of rude feedback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could do a little bunch of you feedback.
Speaker 5: It's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's your grandparents, fine, no, no family members.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was an interesting twist, but I'll still do it. Will some critigue, Nana, I'll tell you what you lived on there.
Speaker 7: I give them a time limit though, Like, I don't want.
Speaker 6: To be sitting there for like hours if they're going for that long, So one hundred of you can't go.
Speaker 2: They're making demands. You just have to get them, give them some feedback.
Speaker 5: I mean if it's two hours, I mean, still think about your hourly rate there on one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You guys are gross and you guys are sick.
Speaker 7: Graham, do you have anything to.
Speaker 2: Throw in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? East Bay Earthquake Alert.
Speaker 5: A lot of our listeners, based on the talk packs and on social media, felt this morning's earthquake happened right right after eight to fifteen this morning. The epicenter was one mile east of Union City, about three miles northwest of Fremont, if you will, it was a two point nine earthquake. So enough for people to feel it, but not enough to obviously cause any reports of damage or injuries or anything like that. But that is your earthquake news this morning. There was a small one to two point nine. Now, the one thing to keep in mind, not to like, I'm not trying to freak people out, but there is always a percentage chance that an earthquake you feel is the precursor to a larger earthquake. So this is your big reminder you guys, always be earthquake alert, an earthquake ready, because yes, a big earth Even when there's a very large earthquake, they say, well, that can just be a precursor. I forget what the percentage odds is that there's going to be a larger earthquake to follow. A lot of times, most of the time we see a big earthquake and then smaller aftershocks afterwards. So that two point nine likely the biggest of it.
Speaker 2: And that's it all right, Well, thank you, Grammy the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Going back to some things that we were talking about recently in our meeting in the ladies room, Graham, you brought up a certain scenario having to do with tattoos. Like, if your significant other asked you, hey, can you cover your your chattoo's my family's a little conservative, would you do it?
Speaker 2: I said yes. You guys said you'd be a little offended if your partner asked you that. Good Morning JV show.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just have a comment on the tattoo covering. This is just my opinion.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a matter of respect.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of the same as you know, if you like to show.
Speaker 2: Your body out and that's just kind of who you are, that's fine.
Speaker 3: But you're meeting somebody's grandparents, and I think.
Speaker 2: There should be a level of respect.
Speaker 7: And I think this.
Speaker 3: Generation just is way too entitled and they don't really know what that means anymore. But anyway, just my opinion.
Speaker 7: Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 6: You guys like to tell you that I agree with the respect thing though, Like I wouldn't show up to meet someone's grandma or to like even when my grandma was still here, I wouldn't show up in front of her showing everything.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it.
Speaker 5: I mean, of course, there's I feel like, yes, there is a loss of respect, but that could be in the way that again, it's a tattoo in my mind, is now part is one of your physical features? Right? Yes, and so while you could dress appropriately for the situation with respect.
Speaker 1: But it still might show one of your tattoos.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like those are a slightly two different things.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can see what she's saying, like they kind of blend together with let me see, how do I say this.
Speaker 2: Let's just move on actually, because.
Speaker 7: We might so go back to that.
Speaker 17: Hang on, guys, it's Kat out of Valnut Creek. Just to comment on the male pattern baldness you were talking about, I think Graham said that, you know, if a dude's mom's dad had an early pattern baldness, then he will. But my husband has a full thick head of hair with no signs of balding at forty four, and his brother started balding in his twenties.
Speaker 2: So I think it's an old wives tale.
Speaker 5: I don't know about old wives tales. Fifty percent right in your household, one of the guys going bald. No, there's no like heart and fast rule about that. And if you look that up, there's no There are many different reasons for baldness. And there are a lot of gene different genes involved in baldness, although many of them carried on.
Speaker 1: The maternal genetic side. Yeah, they do come. So that is if my friends that are bald, that's where it came from.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 3: So, by the way, we're talking about how according to this new survey, that's what women are attracted to.
Speaker 2: Now it's up there on the list. You know, we love a bald's head.
Speaker 3: I still think it's an accurate thing to go by, but I don't I don't say that like every single man whose mom's dad is bald, that means you're going to be bald.
Speaker 2: I think there's a higher likelihood or a greater chance.
Speaker 5: I would think there is no got a full head of hair, So take that. But brother's bald.
Speaker 12: Yeah, good morning you guys. One thing since yesterday another Selina is kind of like repeating words now is Graham and just a little bit. So I think it's something in the office or on the studio. There is is the the air or something. But you guys keep like, you know, I'm like, like, something's going on. Are you guys sick? You guys have alig or something?
Speaker 2: Because uh, that makes us feel really great, Thank you.
Speaker 5: I don't know what what what what he could be talking about there there, because because because.
Speaker 1: In my mind the show sounds sounds sounds pretty.
Speaker 2: Similar, like it always sounds to me normal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know that you are repeating anything, because that would be very repetitive, a lot of repetition. Repetitive, that would be a lot of repetition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like too much repetition.
Speaker 5: He's probably hearing something repeating, maybe on his APP or something that's different, and it's repeating. Her app is repeating differently, skipping repeating over here.
Speaker 7: It's your.
Speaker 5: Daily a positive feedback talking about I.
Speaker 2: Think every day I appreciate it, always positive appreciated.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Just just stormed out of here, acting very weird. I think she ran off to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: She oh, she did. She just texted me. She said, oh, this sounds bad, Selena.
Speaker 5: She said, her guts are bubbling up like someone blowing through a straw into some chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: Oh, thoughts and prayers, that's your.
Speaker 3: Positive vibe, suggest please all right, So you are currently going back and forth with is it cat?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oury buddy Cat oh, out of Walnut Creek.
Speaker 2: You guys are arguing over howman go bald.
Speaker 5: We're not arguing, but I mentioned earlier something about if if you're if your man's mother's dad is bald, more likely than not, you're going to be bald. She's disputing those facts, and we've because she says her husband has a full head of hair, yet his brother is bald. Explain he wait to be clear.
Speaker 17: My mother in law's father had a full head of hair. He didn't not have the baldness.
Speaker 4: So where did it come from?
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know. Maybe the brothers stressed.
Speaker 3: Stress can leave the hair loss or thyroid condition. Medical conditions can often affect.
Speaker 5: That hormonal changes pornutrition, alopecia, lack of sleep could be an audioimmune disease I had.
Speaker 2: Certain medications will also cause hair loss.
Speaker 1: As well as scalp infections.
Speaker 2: Maybe he had a really tight hairstyle on and then his hair just fell.
Speaker 5: Out after In other words, any number of reasons lost hair, ponytail on two tighter right. Maybe he was wearing a tight pony every day or tight man bun and it just started to pull it out.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 5: So manufactors but I will launch a full investigation. I'm gonna need this for first and last name, social Security number, and home address, and I'll let you know what I can find out. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, We have white smoke, you guys, we have white smoke. This is big.
Speaker 1: With the two hundred and.
Speaker 5: Sixty seventh pick and the five pope draft, the conclave selects, well, we don't know yet.
Speaker 1: His name hasn't been with Lewis Ben.
Speaker 5: He do have white smoke, which means a new pope has been selected.
Speaker 2: Yay, And everyone gets their phones back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the Cardinals get their phones back and back on TikTok, you're back to swiping.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,