Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny.
Speaker 2: Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning. That's a wonderful introduction to the Chinese New Year. Happy New Year. It is the year of the fire Horse in Chinese astrology, and it is Tuesday, February seventeenth, twenty twenty six, and we are celebrating the new year. I have mentioned that I have become more comfortable with the Chinese New Year typically because the season are slow, the winter slee seasons are slow, and so Christmas kind of carries over into January and I spend most of January just recovering from the parties, the gatherings, the booze, the food, the you know, just the excess there you go too much sugar, too much alcohol, too much pastries and goodies like that. And it's not that that's wrong, it's just that I want to keep celebrating, and so in the last couple of years, the Chinese New Year has been one for me to celebrate. And not only is does it contain elements of my Chinese zodiac, which by the way, is fire monkey, but if you go online and look up your Chinese astrology the symbol and read what it says, it's very it's very accurate, much more accurate than Western astrology. And so here we are the beginning of the new year. And it's funny because it feels and I mentioned this again, it feels very appropriate to me. Hey, this is clip your host of destiny, and we're thinking about the new year launching into twenty twenty six. And for me, it's really permission to begin the process of preparing and doing my work. I'm writing, trying to write as much as possible the Maya controversy, and oh my god, am I finding out some amazing things. I want to mention that the archaeological community, the Mayanists, the guys who study Mayan history, and most notably a well known professor who just passed away, a guy named Michael Cole. Whenever you talk about Maya, you gotta read the books of Michael Cole Coe, who was very outspoken about it. When you read his book on the decipherment of the Mayan Codex and their language, the hieroglyphics, it's a devastating story because the Russian who they believe broke the code, a guy named Jory Nora'sov. And I've talked about this before. He this is during the Cold War when he was in Leningrad and he wasn't allowed to travel to the United States. And I talk about this a lot. He is is thought of as the father of the Code. I mean, he broke the Code, but devastatingly, he did not come to the United States. He did not correspond with any natives, any indigenous people. And so what we get is this very one sided view. That is the book, you know, deciphering the codexes, the four that we have, deciphering the stately the standing markers of the various wars and things like that. Anyhow, it's it's it's a shame, but you know, I got to keep at it, got to keep working, gotta keep keep putting it, putting it hours, because they gotta get it done. I mean, I'll be honest. We've had recently graduated anthropologists on the show. We've had Jindo on the program. Most of the texts that these students are using to describe history are very much outdated. There is very hard pressed facts that you have to learn, and if you don't learn them, you can't graduate. If you don't graduate, you don't get your PhD. If you don't get your PhD. You can't go out and dig so A. It's bad. It's a sad situation. But the thing is, these poor bastards, they are restricted from free thinking. So if you do find a codex, you find an artifact, you find something that's dated beyond a few thousand years, it's called in the question. One of my big focuses on this book is the multira misso America. African centric, Asian Centric, European centric. People that are from that are gone, people that had unusual physical characteristics that died out genetically. There's weirdness that goes on that isn't discussed.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And we go on and on and on in this book. And if you've been listening to the show, we've had Richard Hansen who's excavating elmat Or. We've had Ed Barnhart who excavated planky in uh Chiapis. We've had other scientists talk about excavations. And you know, if you can't open your brain and see this stuff, it's it's tough to report on it. So I don't have that problem. So the new year starts for me officially today, So happy New Year to you, and get out there and make it a Good Year. Today's program is The Future Human and this is kind of a cool book.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I for all the years as a program director that I spent working with people who channel various entities and consciousness and dead departed souls and aliens, I haven't had anybody channel on the program. And in fact, I'm gonna resolve that in twenty twenty six. We're gonna have one or two people talk as channels. But today's program is with Regina Meredith and Lee Harris, who is a channel for a group of souls called the ks k Apostles, and they're going to talk about what they see as new conditions, new evolution, the new human and for the next decade. And this is important to have when you have a soul looked down on Earth and evaluate humankind. There's a lot to cover. And I've done this before years ago in different conferences where all have somebody channel and a consciousness that is very accurate in their descriptions of various conditions of the body, mind, and spirit, not so much prophecy, but more of trends and possibilities. And I really like that, and this is what we're going to have today on this program. So stay open, keep your mind open as this material comes through. And if you don't know who Regina Meredith is, she is a host of guay A TV and so she co wrote this with Lee Harris a few years ago and it's a fun read, very easy to read. So today's program is The Future Human New Ways of Living in Being on Earth, and the guest today is Regina Meredith. We're introducing a new book this week. It's called The Future Human New Ways of Living and Being on Earth. And I had a chance to look at it and I had to tell you we I've been looking for a book that talks about future humans, Humans in a progressive situation, Humans in the future, how we are a evolving mentally, physically and spiritually. Now, the one difference in this book is that the material is brought forward by spirit or a channel individual. His name is Lee Harris. He's the author of The Future Human. He's co author, I should say with my guests today, Regina Meredith, and what makes the book interesting. And we haven't had anybody channel material on our show here, and that makes me think we should in the future. What makes this information timely is not only the aspects of becoming a future human, but where we've been, where we're going, and what the signposts are. So if you don't know who Regina Meredith is, she is the host of Open Minds on Gaya TV, but she's also worked for NBC, PBS and other programs. So Regina, welcome to Destiny. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's good to be with you.
Speaker 2: Talk a little bit.
Speaker 1: Thanks for taking the time to read a little bit of the book.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh my god, what a great book.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I I think we're talking off recording here, and I was mentioning that I have worked with channel people that are channelling spirit, but selecting somebody as special as Lee and the what he calls the Z's is unique. Talk about the Z's. What made you choose that as a focal point of the book.
Speaker 1: Well, the Z's. I have a relationship with them. Lee and I've been friends over the years, and I've interviewed them for gosh, I think nine or ten years, and so the Z's know me, I know them, We're very familiar with each other, and so I have a very easy relationship with that group of souls, and I've watched how they've been willing to roll out information over the years because each one of us have a very different audience. Lee's audience is partly mine. I interviewed him early on, so a lot of people that follow my work start following Lee's work. So we have a really nice crossover audience, but it has its own flavor. My audience at Gaya and my private audience has a different flavor. So I watched where they were willing to go, and I thought, you know, we're getting into dicey times. And I wanted to choose an entity or a group of entities that was very clear speaking and that was willing to go there, because not all entities are. Some entities say, no, we're only focusing on right now. Others say we're only focusing on love and that is what they're here to do. And the z's were willing, Yes, they focus on now and love, but they were willing to go there with me, and so it was a trip. So what it was was I worked with my own soul group and meditation, the beings that are my companions forever and ever, always have been. I'm part of that group. A lot of times I'll sit and we'll chat with each other, I said, Okay, let's do this thing. And so I meditated and came up with the outline and the questions from them and my higher self. That became the outline for the book that you read, and most of it got We got most of it in there and some yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's great. Talk about disease. Now, before we got into the disease. Is Lee a deep consciousness channel where he leaves his body consciousness leaves the body, or is he more of a light channel where he allows them to come through and his consciousness is still in the body.
Speaker 1: His consciousness is in the body. It sets society allows them to come through, and then he doesn't leave the body, but he allows them to come through. So their message is very kind of clean and clear, doesn't have any of Lee's energy or damp on it that I've seen. So he's a good, good clear channel. But it's not necessary for him to leave the body. Where I have my soule group. For example, the woman who is unknown to everyone who did the channeling initially for that for our group, she was way out there, way out She had to go through quite a bit and you could barely even be in the room or touch her. Hand, it was a startling to her. So she had to go way out to connect with our group who are way out there where the Z's have been willing to come in and work with Lee through this lifetime and probably others as well, to help guide himself, but also to allow him to bring information through for others, as such as what we did with the future human.
Speaker 2: So are the disease a group of consciousness that you were at one time earthbound? Or they from another dimensions?
Speaker 1: No, they're from another dimension okay, and I think they may have said that one or two may have incarnated this, This isn't their domain. They don't incarnate here. Generally speaking, they're from another plane.
Speaker 2: So do they come through Lee and say we are here to observe. We're observing your planet and your civilization, and this is what we suggest to you. Is that how they go about?
Speaker 1: No, you call on them and we'll ask answer whatever you ask. They say, basically, huh, we're here, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: I really liked the answers they gave in the whole book. They're just so open and they're so deep, you know, they're not like glazing or just touching on stuff.
Speaker 1: I didn't want that. I wanted depth. And there were times where Lee is like, oh, you can't believe you asked that. I said, well, I wanted to know. I want to get this stuff out there. I want something useful for humanity, and so for me, it was important to go deep with them. And there was only one subject that the publishers cut out of the book, and the rest of it they let stand, which I'm grateful for because there is some edgy material in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now one of the topics that comes up, there's a number of very good topics, but the one that I like is the changes in the next decade. Talk a little bit about that, because the next decade is profound on many levels.
Speaker 1: Very very much.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Anyone that's listening to astrological forecasts at this time understands that we have some wild, rare configurations that are lining up. It's twenty twenty six. It's crazy just in and of itself, things that haven't happened for thousands of years. And so this was in August of twenty three that we recorded it. The book came out later a year year and half later. And yeah, it came out a year ago actually, and it's been pretty phenomenal. How much has already started coming to pass. But what they said was, this is going to be so chaotic. This is where the breakdowns have to occur in order for the new to begin building underneath it. It's the time for institutions, for our own sense of our own identities, for the nature of our relationships. That was a really good one to start collapsing to give birth to the new. So it has a period, they said, Eh, they don't like giving dates, and they don't like predicting, so to speak, which is interesting since we did a book called The Future Human But they can see the trajectory of humanity, and so they said the next decade or so, which would bring us up to around twenty thirty three. They said, that's where this chaos occurs. And they said emotionally, it might be best for humanity to view it as entertainment for a while. Well, we didn't know just how true that was going to become. Holy cow, I can't even open my news app. I don't know whether to throw up or I don't know what to do anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know entertainment, Regina, But.
Speaker 1: Shakespearean play, Shakespearean play and they said, you know what, though, it's a better way to view it. Just look at it as entertainment, passing by, connecting with the things that matter to you, to make the differences that you were interested in, and let the rest float by. Don't attach to it if you don't choose to or cannot affect it. Let it float by, because it's going to be so crazy and ugly. You don't need to step in that pooh all the time. Emotionally, it's not necessary.
Speaker 2: Do you think that we are going through I'm talking about the United States now? Are we going through a final phase? Politically, socially as a society? Did the disease present that in any light at all?
Speaker 1: I didn't make it American centric. I tried not to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: However, I think from our own observation we can see some things. America is a very very interesting place. From Francis Bacon's time writing about America as the new Atlantis, right, I think that it's important to realize, and my sole group have talked about this many times, that this experiment in America is critical to the planet and critical to the planet's advancement. What we're watching right now and watching the rest of the world watching us in horror or laughing or feeling vindicated on some level. I mean, depending on which country you're in, and I've just been traveling, it's all of the above, people saying what in the world's going on there. It's important to keep centered on the fact that this is the creative center. And I hate to say this because I'm going to get even more not just America's the California centric. The one place everybody loves to hate is California except foreigners. They all want to come here. So why is that there is a type of creativity that comes out of California for good and bad. There's a lot of sorcery, there's a lot of control mechanisms, a lot of dark old almun priests that are overseeing the media and what's going on. We know that, we know that they're political agendas that overshadows sometimes the potential of the media that is created in all of the technology created in California. But we can't lose sight of the fact this place induces creativity and even if those forces are trying to take it to a very low vibrational level, it still exists and beautiful things are also being grown underneath it and not to lose sight of that. I think it's important to realize there is an epicenter of creativity that needs to be nurtured, and that means to turn away from the rot that's created here as well. That is by design to keep people in very low frequencies watching material that makes you freak out, feel dull, feel disconnected, and hopeless before you go to bed at night. That's what the darker forces that have existed for thousands of years and disease talk about this. This is what they're still trying to foist on us. So instead, when we see something sweet and we see something beautiful coming out of Hollywood or wherever on the planet, to really start turning our eyes to that, support that and then just don't watch the other stuff. It'll die if we don't give it energy and we don't watch it. So to understand that this technology, in this creativity that comes out of California is for purpose, that's where we make our choices. California is the fourth larger You and I are both from San Francisco. I was born there, and this is the fourth largest economy in the world. You can't just kick California to the curb. That's stupid. It's too powerful and too beautiful, and it's problematic. You know, I don't like paying the taxes either, but it's so beautiful, I'll do it, you know.
Speaker 2: So sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's given birth to an awful lot of movements historically, and where California goes, America goes. Where America goes, the world goes. It's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: It's funny you bring up California disease. Speak about innovation and each of us need to be innovative. Talk a little bit about that passage in the book, and I think it's it's a good passage because I think we need to nurture innovation more in our lives.
Speaker 1: Oh, I totally agree, And which is why I brought up the California thing to begin with, because it's a place everyone loves to hate and is coming up with some kind of dirty stuff right now. You know, it hasn't been for quite a while. You know, we don't need to support that. But within us, this whole period is screaming for innovation. All of these asks, logical alignments are asking us be ready to let go of the things that don't serve because this innovative thrust, because of the new consciousness that's coming through our cosmos, our solar system, our planet. Every single thing is being absorbed into this new consciousness. This is a consciousness that is begging for innovation. But are we ready to let go? And if you don't mind, I'll tell a little story please, okay, Because I know you go to Egypt quite a bit and right, you go every year? Yeah, And I just went for the first time because I didn't want to go till now.
Speaker 2: You know someone which I'm really surprised at, Regina. I thought you'd be like I go every year. I go every six months, But no, I am very sensitive. That means that you're very spot Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm going the same time next year. I am going to go January of twenty twenty seven again. I'm going to do that. Sarah and I are doing it together again to fill in gaps of what weren't wasn't complete, because for me, it wasn't just a tour. It was a mission from an incarnation I had that was left very unfinished thirty three hundred years ago, and I knew exactly where I needed to be and what I needed to do. I know those temples and those celebrations from the past, and so as I was in them, certain one spoke really spoke to me. Others I was hurried through and not so much. But there I bring this thing up. I want to go back to the original point of being willing to let go. So we went into the little primitive, little temple of sec met with that one ray of light shining on her what seems like fierce primitive feline face. And she's credited like Collie Yes, with Karnac. And that's a tiny little sanctuary. It only fits about twenty people. So Sarah and I brought people in to We had two groups. We got we got a private we got private time in there. We could lead meditations and without the guards watching us, I think guid baite them off. So to be truthful, everything can be done. So we were in there and I was leading the meditation at this point, and I was shown by my own higher self and soul group, this is what it's about. With her. People come, people come to institutions and shrines all over the world. Oh please take this horrible thing away from my life. Oh please heal me, please do this, please do that, and fair enough, I mean we've been asked, asking, you shall receive. However, there's another side of that. So when we were in this temple and Secment is looking over us and everyone's sitting on the ground, I saw us opening our hands and I said to the group, open your hands now and show your palms to sec Met, because you need to be willing to let go of the thing you're asking for help with. So often we ask for help while we cling to it secretly. Do we really want to let, oh, please take this man from my life. I'm so tired of the abuse while we're still clinging to him. And this was shown to me. If you're clinging, you will not be able to have the help that you desire. So letting go of old patterns, old relationships, old beliefs is really difficult. But if we don't just open our hands and let go and then ask for help from our higher self or our guides or sec Mat or whomever, then it's going to stay persistent in our lives. And that new innovation what you're talking about, all that innovative energy can't come up and flow through us. There's no room for it. We're hanging on to the old stuff. So that's the key that, to me, is the key component, truly being ready to let go of what genuinely can't be worked with anymore, what can't be learned from anymore, what we're done with has to happen, and then all of that innovation and that new consciousness is there to just pump us up with new life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you think that there's something to be said about ancient wisdom coming back and being in vogue, because I have when I started, I mean, I've been going from eight years to Egypt. But in the very beginning, it was like, I love the buildings, I love the parents, I love the ancientness of it. But why am I going, What am I absorbing?
Speaker 1: Where am I taking in exactly? And that's what I didn't go tell now because I needed to know that. So when I got there, I started looking. I started seeing the energy in the temples, and I thought, oh my god. The people, as you know, struggle so much. They're so poor. The average income is three hundred dollars a months in Egypt. And here you're on a highway where you have, you know, a Mercedes whizzing in one lane and a donkey in the other it's like, what's going on here? Poor, you know, with a few little things on the donkey's tarp, and it's like, how do you survive? You don't see many women in the streets, you know, women are in the house still. So the country itself needs light, it needs energy. But more so what I saw was the temples. Well, as you know, they were asleep without being even visited for thousands of years, and finally people have come back to them because we have transportation and can because we're curious and can get there. That's new, that's relatively new. They just sat there in the sand. And so because the Muslim faith, remember the Muslim faith does not they embrace the fact that these artifacts are their treasures. They belong to Egypt and the Egyptian people, but they're pagan. They don't want to see people meditating at these get upset, very upset because exactly you have to pay them off because this is a Muslim country. So there are a lot of contradictions there. So these temples haven't really been used in the way they were designed to be used. So as people are coming, people like yourself, people that are working toward re establishing light on the planet. Come to these temples. Now it's a two way street. And I saw I was shown that again and again in these temples. They would say, please bring us your light. So they're firing back up again, so they can bring us their geometry, their knowledge. Many years ago, my guide said to me, because I was talking about the future. Obviously, I've been in looking around, poking around at the future for a long time, and so this was decades ago. And I said, so tell us a little about our future. They said, if you want to know your future, learn to read the glyphics correctly. Everything about your future was left for you there in Egypt, and now people are just starting to be able to decipher these texts. Our guide is wonderful because she has her PhD in Egyptology and Egyptian history. But she can also she also knows the other sub story to it. She said, no, this is an Atlantean temple. This isn't even Egyptian, and so we're looking at a crossover between cultures. Most people, I think aren't thinking about this yet, but Egypt is an incredibly ancient culture. In her my hermetic studies, they say up to two hundred thousand years old. That puts it directly concurrent with Atlantis. So we had technology, people were flying back and forth, we had quote giants. It was just other beings, hybrids and so forth. It all existed, and it was all left for us. It was all carefully carved into stone for us to understand, including like a Kamumbo, that particular temple that's the light in the dark, that's Horus and the alligator god, a crocodile god, light and dark, male and female healing. That temple has surgical information carved into the walls, anesthesia. I mean, we have not begun to understand what's left behind. So when I was going through there, the temples were basically saying thank you to us and any others like us coming through and giving it our best intention in our light and our openness to learning again, so it's dusting itself off. They're dusting themselves off and making themselves ready to infuse us with knowledge and light in return.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Regina Meredith, discussing her latest release, The Future Human Will Be right back. The emphasis is on future human body, mind and spirit, how we're evolving, what we can look forward to, and in some ways I look at evolution where we're headed. I'm looking at your face talking about the first time you've gone to Egypt, and I'm thinking she must have had some very vivid dreams when she was over there.
Speaker 3: I'm not able to go to sleep because they are like, okay, girl, you're here now.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was shown things. In fact, I'm going to do it. I have to get a new little set up here on my computer later this week, and I'm going to do a commentary about Egypt and something that I discovered inadvertently, which answers in ages old question. And I just thought, no, just keep it all, keep some notes, and then do it all at once, and then I can chat about it with other people afterward, if it's if need be, I don't know. We'll see, we'll see how intrigued people are with it. But I was shown quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, excellent disease. Say that we are currently living past president future simultaneously. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It means time is not linear, you know, if people can see time not as a line, which is hard not to do because we live in such a linear reality. But if we can see time as an infinity loop, we understand that all of these lifetimes we've had are actually present, and if we wanted to bring them through right now, we could bring them through because they're all stamped on this vertical thing that goes through this what do you call infinity loop timeline. It's all there anytime we want to tap in. The thing is people are intrigued with past lives. I had a hit in a therapy clinic. I've been in a lot of past lives. I used to take people in past lives. It's great, it's wonderful. However, there's only so much on an individual level that's useful to a person. So once you glean kind of what you came out of, and you glean what you're here for now, which can be done with past life exploration, astrology, the love cards, destiny cards are a thousand systems, then you just focus on that on the moment, everything's happening right now. So I say use it as a tool, dip in, learn what you need to get out, take that as a guide, and then totally focus on the moment right now, because that's all there is. Everything's happening right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like that. One of the other things that they brought up, which I was really happy to hear about, is the cosmic consciousness, which we are not acknowledging enough of. We you know, NASA, the Department of Defense says there's no UFOs, there's no UAPs, there's no alien contact you. I'm sure if I've interviewed many, many people that have contact. I think this is a critical mistake. But I want to I want you to talk a little bit about what cosmic consciousness means. And for me, just to give you my point of view, it means more openness, more realization that we are part of a family of planets. Other consciousnesses are here, and my belief is that as we accept this, we open to greater consciousness and we evolve as a species because we're kind of backwards when it comes to reaching out to other possible You know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think you're right on. So it's just the term cosmic consciousness, consciousness itself is running through is the background of the cosmos is a consciousness itself. So the consciousness is something that is changing, that has changed, and it is advancing to a much finer level. That's allowing much more possibility for everything, including contact with others. The biggest problem we have, in my opinion, is emotional coherence, because we are not coherent emotionally and because we're being encouraged to live our emotions. That's who we are. I want to be authentic, I want to live my emotions. Okay, have fun. We're not ready for contact in the open. We shoot them down for Heaven's sake, exactly. We're not an emotionally mature species yet. It's just one thought away. It's just a matter of desire to say, you know what, I think. I do want to become emotionally coherent, to smooth out my own life, to smooth out my relationship with others. And if we do this in mass and reach emotional coherence, then we have a shot at open relationships with other species. Right now, we're just we're not there. And not only that, the institutions in military and black ops and so forth are only going to do quiet stuff on the side. They've been communicating with them all along using their technologies. There's no shortage of et technologies on this planet, but they're all being secreted away for their own gain. And those people we know, some of those people in Silicon Valley, Wall Street that are using ET technology, some of Marit's Yeah, I mean I argue that Elon Musk is a hybrid. At the least he is a hybrid, and that's a beautiful thing. Hey, I've got his solar panels on. I let my full self driving Tesla driving. I've always wanted a driver. Now I have one, my full self driving car. Love it, you know. But his behavior is not exactly the way one would expect of humans. So we have to look at all this with a more nuanced mind before we can actually connect with the cosmic consciousness that's already here. Gosh, look at what's left behind in Egypt. We think, oh, no, that was just a metaphor for people that were powerful. No, some of them were really big.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I mean, I look forward to talking to you when you go back again, because there's a lot of evidence of ET technology in Egypt, you know, and it was a hybridization, you know, it all.
Speaker 1: It's all there, I saw it. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Z's talk about Earth consciousness and that it was a consciousness experiment. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, it the way they see it is slightly different than I see it. But it was a planet that the experiment they're speaking of, which is in e fact how it ended up. Whether you talk to my soul group or that soul group, this is how it ended up. You had third dimensional people in bodies that were capable and dexterous enough to create quite a bit, okay, and then you have had a higher consciousness infused with that. Now I would tell you a slightly different story about the origins than they might from my soul group that was shared with me many years ago. That makes sense to me. It's the one that feels the most doable, okay. For our deep, deep, deep history as humanity, it doesn't matter which way you look at it. Here you have a mortal, third dimensional being with a lifespan, and then you have a higher dimensional aspect of ourselves that has become really enslaved to the lower dimensional aspect, which because of its survival it's desire for survival, and that is where you get into the architecture of the mind, which to me, I love the architecture of the mind. I find it beautiful and everything that's ever happened from our very beginning is in the subconscious that holds this for us. And we often when you do hypnotherapy, you're going to rummage around in the subconscious, right, try to free some stuff. Well, that's there for a reason. It's everything that's ever been on a personal level is in our subconscious. And then you have this little conscious mind, and that subconscious travels with you from lifetime to lifetime. And then you have this conscious mind, which is the little pea brain that we make our decisions with day to day. Then you we have what in you could say the parlance of the hermetics is the higher mind and the soul. So these two lower mind and subconscious work together. Higher mind and soul work together. And the idea is the soul came with a purpose, incarnated into this body for a purpose, and it's using the higher mind to whisper the translation through so that our conscious mind gets it. So you say, oh, I think I'll go to that event tonight. I wasn't going to, but I think I will. And soone's super important is there that you need to meet. That's how it works together. So we have this whole complex working together and at the same time, our body, this matrix our heart in particular is wired toward a very high frequency of love. And now we're hearing everybody talk about making decisions through the heart. Disease talk about it all through the book. I'm totally in alignment with that. The heart knows the truth more than this no the truth. And so when we learn to allow the higher mind to begin speaking directly to the heart, that's where humanity's going, and that's what they're talking about. Then you have an embodied physical species with all the limitations of what we perceive as time and gravity and an expiration date stamped on us where we feel like I didn't get to do enough in one lifetime. All of that's true, and at the same time, a loving, perceiving higher consciousness that it has gained mastery over itself so that it can now communicate even with other species and live through the heart. That's the holy grail for disease. That is the holy grail because there are other planets out there that are embodied and don't know what this looks like and how this can work. There are others that are not embodied that are looking at embodying, that don't know how this works. The human species is being viewed from my soul group and many other soul groups as an experiment, and in it my group would say it's an inadvertent experiment. Nonetheless, it is an experiment now to have this hybrid species of higher quality soul stuff and love merged with a little body that isn't going to last that long and that freaks out for its survival and subconscious make sure it protects it to make it freak out for its own survival. Yeah, we're a very interesting species.
Speaker 2: We are. Talk a little bit about nature disease, speak about Earth's protecting the forest and how important trees are, which I thought was wonderful. I'm very attracted to trees.
Speaker 1: Me too, That's why I asked all those questions about trees.
Speaker 2: That was wonderful though they were really are Like on q on that talk about the importance of humans interacting with nature.
Speaker 1: Well, we are nature and we were made of the same stuff. There's a lot of the other stuff out there. We are part of nature, and the one thing that can keep us, keep us in harmony and balance the most easily is to take some time to put ourselves back out in our native environment. When we're cut off from it and become just mind. We can be programmed with anything. But you know how it is when you go camping and you know, you go on a hike, it's like you just know the truth. The truth is a lot clearer to you because you're in your native environment that is stable and is supporting you. And trees in particular are a wonderful system that takes in cosmic information for themselves and for humanity and holds on to it. And I remember this one part I just I loved in which he was saying, you know, you walk through nature and you think, oh, it's so peaceful and quiet. He said, if you can only hear what trees are doing very noisy, He said, yes, they're chatting all the time with each other. They're trying to chat to you if you can get on their wavelength. They're super chatty and communicative.
Speaker 2: I love that passage. That's amazing. While we're on the subject of humans, they discussed the fact that we're going to live a lot longer in the near future, and I can't remember if it's because they're going to be more bio engineering or just that the human condition is going to be such that we just live longer because we're eating better and we're more cognizant of things, we're not suffering and producing disease.
Speaker 1: There's all of that. All of those factors will come into play. AI will come into play. AI is going to be AIS here. It's part of our future. There's no turning away from it. It's now how to use it in our lives? Why? And so they said some of the great breakthroughs that are going to happen in biotech engineering, for example, with the human body and the cellular structure and so forth. So yeah, AI and technology will be part of it. Also, we are evolving, and I want to go to my own soul group on that. I asked them about this. I'd had a meditation about the future. This will probably this will probably be about a decade and a half ago, and I was just kind of watching and looking and I saw we were drinking a lot of green stuff. Well, that has definitely become more popular since then, and I thought that's interesting. So I talked to my group about it, and they said, no, uh, materials with photosynthesis potential will be some of the most ubiquitous fuels. Meat won't be consumed as much in the future, because that stage of our development will be finished. And they said that agreement was made between the animals long ago and between the king, and that agreement will be finished because our body is now evolving into one that won't be able to break down heavy proteins in the same way that's going to be craving these lighter almost like a fluid based diet, smoothies and kind of like elixers that you would see in Avatar. They even mentioned Avatar in our book The Future Human that there are elements that that are part of our future. So if we look at it that way, it's not condemning anyone for what they're doing. Now. We all have to eat what we have to eat right now. But as I saw it, a couple generations into the future, it's going to be much lighter, more liquid, more phytonutrients, photosynthesis, and so that creates less stress on the digestive system. And there's another component to it, and that is what I've already talked about, emotional mastery. As we begin controlling ourselves. And I say that in the nicest sense, not just spitting it all out there willy nilly and not even thinking of the consequence. On other people. As we begin mastering our thoughts and our emotions and keeping them more within and more quiet, what happens is our body does not release the same level of cortisol.
Speaker 2: Cortisol is the keyword.
Speaker 1: Cortisol is the keyword. And I'm a canary in the coal mine. I was born without the ability to create it, which is very very rare, and I should have been destly. I should have been dead many times over. But I'm not, and I know how to.
Speaker 2: That's why you're one hundred years old and you look so youthful.
Speaker 1: Well we'll see what I look like at a hundred. But the point is that I know this personally. I've had to learn to manage my emotions and what I do and expose my body to because it's a matter of life or death. So we won't be wired this severely in the future. But I did talk to disease about it privately. There is that component that humanity will be wired a little more like me than like other people are now, because once you start managing your emotions and you start taking care of yourself and you don't indulge in things that are destructive and harmful, the body just the cells just rejuvenate more quickly and you live longer. It's just the way it is. And cortisol ages you from the inside out. It ages us. Excessive cortisol. How many people say, oh my god, I'm on adreamal burnout. Yeah, that's not cool, that's not cool. You don't want to live like that.
Speaker 2: Yes. Stress. In the section on the human body, there is an area that I'm always fascinated. I wrote a book on male sexuality a few years ago, and the orgasm has always been something men experience differently than women. But what is the cosmic sexual experience or the cosmic orgasm? And why is that something to consider? Because I thought that was a really great passage a disease or.
Speaker 1: You gotta be perfectly honest, you'd have to tell me the page and I'd have to look that back.
Speaker 2: It's just a different It's not so much physical. It's that we can manifest an orgasm mentally and spiritually. It's it's more like I keep feeling when I read that that it was something that our ancestors deep in the past knew how to do. We're able to quiet and have a really amazing orgasm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what, in fact, what would I think of when you say that and when when they said that in the book thank you for reminding me? Is if you saw the movie Cocoon, and then Raquel Welch's daughter played one of the ets in the Cocoon who went into a friendship with one of the people, a guy who drove a boat. He was not one of the old ones, but the younger ones. They ended up in a pool together and he wanted to have sex with her, and she's like, okay, oh.
Speaker 2: Right, very good. Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Regina Meredith, discussing her latest release, The Future Human. Will be right back. My guess today is Regina Meredith. She's written a new book called The Future Human. This is a look at where we're headed as a species, the future holds, and what we are looking at body, mind and spirit. The whole water lit up or something.
Speaker 1: It was just a minded thing of expression and love and water lit up and boom. He's like, what happened? No, I think those are practices that we did, we used to do in ancient times. Certainly the priests and the women in the temples and all that knew how to use these these kinds of practices in the past, and certainly indigenous people depending on where in the world and what time and throughout our history. But yeah, we've been highly capable in Atlantean times, we knew all of this stuff. We've forgotten it now we think it's just one simple little thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no, it's really I thought it was an important passage because orgasms are a huge benefit.
Speaker 2: Because hormonally, you release hormones, you elevate, spiritually, you leave your body depending on the level of orgasms. Things like that, you know, and I keep saying that, you know, elder and older plant parts of the of the planet, there's dedications and Hindu temples that yoga temples.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know, it's like, why would they dedicate this to orgasms?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would they spend all this energy building this temple on tontic sex if it wasn't important?
Speaker 1: Right? But we that's not how we use it. I mean, and we've got to be real. Look at what we do. If you put a tender and you know, the hook up and it's just been made so crass and so gross, and basically what they're saying is the name And I ask them about this, the nature of relationship will change, and I say, let's get going on that. Let's change it. And so we're talking about how do you choose someone, and how do you choose someone you might want to have as a partner, even an intimate partner. And they said, when we start moving into the future, and it's not that far away, it might even be some of the younger generations are starting it, that it's going to be based on things that we have in common, like friendship things. And they said, if you have, for example, eight things in common, that would be the basis to begin a relationship with someone, not just because someone looks hot, you know, and they're so media photo that is good. That's We're at the lowest point right now that we can go. And that's been it's been foisted upon us by the powers that be yea thought, all moon priesthood. They're still there, they're just in different form and they're operating through the media, through education and so forth. They're there to keep us as low and disconnected as we can be. And that's it. That is what it is now nothing wrong with dating sites. I know people who have fallen in love and had families through because they met through dating app. That's great. But by and large, the notion of just showing up with a false picture of yourself, that's old booking hot and looking for a hookup and an orgasm. Yeah, that's not the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's funny because disease are like, people aren't having sex like they used to.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I asked that whole line of questioning.
Speaker 2: I was shocked to hear that. I thought it would be the other way around.
Speaker 1: Now people are.
Speaker 2: Like heavy into their bodies and body beautiful right now, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they're the rest who are not Who can do it with VR? Yeah, who can do it online?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. That brings up my next topic which I really enjoyed hearing about, which is the transgender movement and what was profound for me and I never thought about this Here I am in this consciousness environment that these individuals are living a past life more fully than their present physical life, their biological life. Talk about disease perspective on transgender.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, it's a very complex subject because, as you say, some of it can be we've brought through an imprint from another lifetime that we're trying to play out in this lifetime, but we're in a different body, different sex, and so we feel that we need to physically alter the body to match that experience we're looking for, when actually it's just that the door wasn't closed properly on the last lifetime. This is a new lifetime. So that's one thing, that's just one influence. Another is that he said, some of the people in the transgender movement are actually brave souls who came through to do this exact thing, to break down our perception of, in essence, a binary world on all levels, black and white, male and female, linear timelines, linear everything. And they came to help us, which is hard, very hard for humanity, a lot of humanity to break down these barriers and look at a person in the eyes for who's behind the eyeballs, not what sex we perceived them to be, and that it's a very difficult path for most and even a dangerous path for many. And so they said, what will happen? I think he said, over the next sixty years or so, technology is going to catch up to the point where a person that wants to physically change will be able to do it more safely and more thoroughly.
Speaker 2: Can they call it energetically. They'll be able to use an energetic row over something so they don't have to have this physical alteration that is so shue yeah, permitive.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is when there's true acceptance, we'll be able to say in ourselves, Okay, I feel like a man trapped in a female body, so that's okay. I'm going to be a man and a female body who loves women. So a lot of times we already see that in society and just say I don't need to change my body to have this experience of being in a female body as a man but wanting to love women. That is who I am, and I'll play it out that way. I don't need to alter my body. There's going to be that too, just more of an acceptance of what we incarnated into. But also I often ask the question when you have all these people saying their kids are kid, little kids seven and eight year olds who aren't even sexual yet saying oh I'm a boy, I'm a girl, and I'm born in the wrong body, and the parents are really fostering that. Yeah, they did not. The Z's weren't down with that, and they're saying, look, a brain doesn't fully develop till about the age of twenty eight. It's best to wait to have the life altering body changes once the brain's fully developed and understands the full repercussions of the decision. And I interviewed a wonderful woman, Laura. Oh, gosh, my mind is just going blank at the moment. She's transgender. She waited till she was fifty two. God, she's on the Guya site. She still calls herself Laura Lauren. Anyway, she waited to fifty two because she's lived her whole life and said, nope, nope, I'm a dude. There's just no other way to look at it. And I expressed myself as a dude in every way, and I'm going to go through with this experiment. And she did, and she explained the difficulties the process and that people younger people should wait, don't make these decisions rashly early on in life. So in the disease were totally behind that. So this is multi dimensional, it's past lives, it's this life, it's the future. It's breaking down perceptions of right, wrong man, woman, look in the eyes of someone and try to see who that soul is, and that some brave souls have chosen to do it for that very reason. So it's a big issue and it has a lot of dimension and a lot of pain for people who are trying to go through this emotionally, mentally, and physically. It's not an easy thing. Trying to take a body that was born and wired one way and to laps it into the other polarity is very difficult. Often for the people making these transitions, a lot of depression, high suicide rates as we know, So to be compassionate, be compassionate with each other.
Speaker 2: No, I really enjoyed the description and the suggestions for an outcome when it came to transgender. What is our disease perspective for our artificial intelligence? Do they see it integrating in all I mean right now it looks like it's integrating in all aspects of our society. Yep, How does it? How does how do we benefit from it? Right now? Because right now I think it's kind of an experiment.
Speaker 1: Still, well, it's just in the new stages, so anything new is going to have experimental elements to it, and we need to develop We need to develop intelligence around artificial intelligence. We need to know when we're being kind of manipulated. We need to be able to tell when we're being lied to, when what we're seeing on the screen isn't real. These are This requires a whole new level of human discernment that we're waking up to again. So let me stress that because they stressed it. They said, artificial intelligence AI has been on this planet many times before. This is not the first time. This is just how it's showing itself now, and in other times it showed up, maybe differently, but it's been here off and on all along. When society gets to a certain point, AI is introduced, and I would argue, and I've said this to his face, Robert Edward Grant, who I've interviewed a couple times, And I said, Robert, because I was looking at him the first time he interviewed him. And sometimes I see who people are, you know what they're here for. I see what they were another lifetimes. It just happened sometimes and I said, ah, you come. You're a soul that comes when it's time to introduce artificial intelligence. That's what you do as a soul, and you've done it before on this planet.
Speaker 2: You mean like justifying weird science.
Speaker 1: Well no, not JUSTI find word science. Just that's who he is, Okay, he brings that with him and as you know, his journey is he Robert doesn't think so much in language. He thinks in terms of mathematics. That's his thing, and his mathematics is what created the architect. Plus, he wasn't trying to create artificial intelligence. He was throwing ten years of very advanced mathematical computations into chat GPT and boom, out came this AI program and he's like, were you? So he was inadvertently, on a conscious level bringing it in. But the fact is that's what his soul does, and other souls have come to do, is introduce it. Now, remember some of those souls are not coming with the highest integrity. So we have to be very careful when we see how the AI is responding to us if we engage with it, just be careful. Don't let it take away one's zone creativity, one zone dive into our deeper, higher connection with source and self. Don't let it replace that. Because it's easy to let it replace that would I would guard against that and use it for what it's good for, you know, collating data. It's going to be fabulous for medicine, it's going to be fabulous for environmental problems and solving them. It's going to be fabulous for many many things. Life on Earth will be better because of AI. But on a personal level, not to give our spiritual and creative sovereignty your way, I think is that's where the dance is going to be.
Speaker 2: I love it, I just don't know. There's no governor, there's no guidance, there's no rules or laws, and I'm seeing a lot of fake artifacts being generated, and as somebody who's kind of an amateur archaeologist who's trying to show that our ancestors had really amazing lives and details, it's faking stuff and it drives me nuts because it's fooling.
Speaker 1: Heal, I'm with you. I mean, I even put a little bug on my videos that I do my commentaries on my site that says human generated.
Speaker 2: Oh excellent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think all of us, all of us need to put human generated on not that they can't rip it off and somehow make it look like that but I put Himan generated on because who knows. I mean, I've been tricked before. So yeah, this isn't This is not easy, but we all chose to be born at this time to experience this. We have had to encounter it and deal with it and have discernment in the past, so we just have to learn it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The books The Future Human. My guest today has been Regena Meredith. As we close the these bring up a really important topic and I want to ask you about it, and that is the importance of having a spiritual purpose in life. Talk about that. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Every soul came with the purpose. It didn't take a body willy nilly. It chose something that it won. It shows the body, the bloodline, the DNA that it incarnated to for a purpose. And if anyone looks deep into their own life, they'll see what that is. Maybe you're super creative and you came to express art because if you remember in the book, they had high praise for art artists and musicians. They bring frequencies in from other realms that ordinary people are not open to necessarily. So maybe you've come through to bring an artistic expression. Maybe you've come through as someone who knows how to care for others as a great mom or a great hospice worker caregiver, or maybe you've come through to bring some kind of invention, or maybe you've come through to talk to people through the camera. You know, every one of us at a certain age understands and can feel in our body what we really are here to do. And they're saying, if you miss the boat on that you've kind of missed an opportunity in that incarnation. My guides, my soul group, would say, well, if you miss it, you'll do it next time. There's nothing but time. So they're very they're very generous about the fact that we learn when we learn, we learn when we're ready to learn it. But I'd say, just feel yourself, look around, and you might find that you're in the wrong job, that what you really really love and gives you joy isn't what you're doing. And so if this is the time to let go of what doesn't work. So if we see in ourselves we can feel that impulse of what's drawing us forward and is just feeling constricting, that's the soul speaking to you and giving you a hint at what you're here to do. I would say this is a really good time to follow it because everything's crumbling anyway.
Speaker 2: This is really a fun book. I'm definitely gonna go back and read more. Did you guys have a chance to do it in audible or that? Oh you did?
Speaker 1: Oh? The original recording? The original recording so you can hear the subtext in their voices is available on audible. A lot of people have listened to it, and a lot of people have in chapter one have an experience, They get the chills, all kinds of things happen. That's where they start talking about the new consciousness that has come through our cosmos and to Earth, and people are like, they can feel it, they asked you, yeah, because it actually changes people vibrationally when they're listening to it.
Speaker 2: They say, wonderful, wonderful. How can people learn more about you? You have a great website, reginameredith dot com. Do you have a YouTube channel? I can't remember, yep.
Speaker 1: I have a YouTube channel. I put my commentary's on. I'm about to do one on the things I discovered in Egypt and look to look at Egypt in a new way, and let's get it on our travel itinerary it needs us, and then also of course through Guya, I have my show I'm most known for as the host of Open Minds. I hosted another couple shows that are in the archives, but for now, I'd say let's stick with Open Minds and a new commentary show that I've started doing called Level Up with Regina.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent. Hey, well, I'm glad that Sarah got you to go to Egypt now because now it's a I guess you guys are going to do a regular tour there, right.
Speaker 1: Well, well, so we're going to do another one. We just got the itinerary nailed for this time next year, and then we'll see what else we can whip up together. We love working together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's great. Well yeah, well, congratulations on this book. It was fun to read and continued success.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. It's been wonderful being with you.
Speaker 2: I thought it was good that she mentioned that they had done a narrated version of the interview with the channel. The case and to get that energy is superb, So I definitely want to check it out. It's a very easy book and fun book to read, and it is important. I believe so much to think about in the next decade, and we want to go as elegantly as possible. We want to move into the next decade with elegance, with coordination, and with good vision. So the future human new ways of living and being on Earth by Regina Meredith and Lee Harris. That was fun. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Anxious Destiny and Earth Anxious Special Edition in the archives, please consider becoming a subscriber to Patreon for as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do here on the podcast. And I tell you we got a lot of overhead and it's constantly growing, and the small donation that you give your subscription dollars are really really helpful. For all the details and to subscribe, go to Patreon that's p A T R e O N dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. We got a whole library of free ebooks that you can download as many times as you want. I think we're up to fifty books and that's part of our Thank you for joining us, So please consider becoming a subscriber. Go to Patreon dot com. Forward Slash Earth Ancients. Right, that's it for this program. I want to think. My guest today Regina Meredith, coming to us from northern California. As always a team of Guilt tour Mark Foster and Fayette Bravar. You guys rock alright. Take care of you well and happy New Year.