Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog?
Speaker 3: My dog.
Speaker 2: We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and they would dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look him near the window now, and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Its point, you're hello, hit somebody out here? What quent on out there? I've thought of a bit about sixty ft nine. I don't know easy. I'm out there, Yeah, I'm walking right head.
Speaker 3: Oh greetings is Fred Alaska. Thanks for joining me. What I wanted to share with you today comes from a remote village. Now, this guy only wanted to share because he felt it was important. Like a lot of my fellow natives, there's a lot of superstition involved around the hairy Man and Harryman experiences. There's a level of feared that if you speak about him, they'll come around. Bad omens can happen, something tragic could happen in the family. Not in all cultures, but in quite a few. The thing is, it started somewhere, so there's got to be grains of truth in it. What happened with him happened over the course of jeez since he was little. Now at his grandpa's house, they have a smokehouse back behind the house. As a kid, some of his earliest memories are helping hang the fish to smoke and dry and whatnot. At one of these summer camps that he would go and help put fish away and help smoke and whatnot. He was at the back end on the inside of this smokehouse, and he said was fairly large, eight foot wide, twelve foot long, a lot of room for racks in there because they had a large family. He's in the back he's adjusting the fish because somehow one of the racks had fallen a little bit and the fish slid down, and so he was resetting it up. They had screen and they also had boards on the outside that you can close it down to hold in the smoke or whatever, but they happened to be open, and he was looking straight out the back because he kept hearing a weird chattering kind of sound, really high pitched, and it was different than any squirrely ever heard or anything like that. So he looks and notices this kind of a reddish brown thing about fifty feet away. It looked small when he was looking, because he was just a little kid. He thought, oh, someone's dog. He ignored it. All of a sudden, he hears a kind of sound, like a large exhale, and he turns and looks. Within a foot away, there's this thing look at him right in the face. He says, he was so freaked out in that moment. He just remember seeing the eyes they were black and beady, and the hair because it was right there. It was silhouetted, but he could see the glean in the eye from the daylight. He immediately bolted out of there. It runs in. His auntie and his grandma were there, and he's screaming, hey, there's something out there. There's something out there, and he didn't know what. They said what is it? And he just said bear. So they all go out. Thing is gone. But what had happened is that screen was pushed in and that particular rack he was fixing the fish on half of it was missing. So they're like, where's the fish. They're looking on the ground. They figure, okay, it was a bear. The bear got away. We'll just keep a watch and let it go. A few years later, he was approximately eleven, he was further outside the village. Now, this village is off of the Yukon River. He still lives there today. He doesn't want any no to ariety or any kind of acknowledgment. Of his shallow villagers. They talk about it, but in hush terms, and none of them would willingly come on this channel. He just felt compelled to share this because he knows there's other people going through it. Right. He's about eleven. He's outside the village heading west looking for cariblue sign. He's with his older uncle and a cousin. And as they're going back along this trail, because they're doing it on foot, they had wheelered up to a certain point and then they couldn't go any further because it was just a real narrow path and they weren't going to bushwhack to get the wheelers through. So they're on foot and they're approximately half mile away from their wheelers. As they break the tree line, he said, they noticed or large things brown, all moving from right to left in front of them really fast, and they were bigger than any bears. But they were down on all fours, just going. So they stood there and just watched these things because they were at a pretty good distance and the critters didn't to notice them, so they just conquered down and watch, and they just booked it across the flats and hit some trees about gosh, quite a bit of ways way. It was just over with. They're like, oh okay, So they continue on and figured, let's go further and see if we could find cariblue signs so we can at least bag a nice bowl. As they cut back, they get back to the far end of the tundra and this is like a huge ring of black spruce around them, and it's real swampy in the middle and not so swampy at the edges. Right, So they're cutting around the edge on the opposite side where they seen these things run. And as they get to the area of where these things were running through. His older cousin noticed, hey, look at this track, because they were very similar to Vincent. He sent in some picks of the one track that just broke through the tundra of so heavy, so they were very similar to that. Now they all stopped. They all looked. They were trying to figure out, Oh, that's a big bear. They're figuring it was a double footprint. No big deal. The bears took off. We're good at a distance. They couldn't really make it out of what it really was, but they were just going with bear because it made sense with what they were reading with the track or His uncle was a little bit reserved on exactly if it was a bear or not. He didn't really say too much to say, mmon, let's go. So they continue on and they made it about another mile, and walking through tundra it's like walking on a spongy bed. It could wear you out. If your cardio ain't up and you'd just been blaxed days ago, all year long, and then you get up and start walking on tundra, it could wear you out pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Him being eleven, he was full of energy, but his uncle was tired. So they decided to stop. Uncle was sitting there, and they break out the snacks. They brought some dry fish and some other stuff. As they were eating back behind them, they started hearing noises off way across at that other tree line where they saw these four things run off into. So they're eating their snacks and now just every once in a while they hear weird noise and they would draw their attention back that way. About the fourth or fifth time they heard this noise, he said, his uncle stands up real quick, turns and is looking in that direction, grabs the binoculars out of his pack and looks, and then tells them, come on, gather up your stuff, let's go. So instead of going back the path they took, which would have been easiest, his uncle took them way around. He said, it's probably three miles longer to get around as they're circling back towards where their wheelers are. Basically, what his uncle had did is they were at like a peninsula where the trees are right, not a literal peninsula, but the trees came out in a little peninsula, and that's where they're at the tip, looking out on the tundra. So they went around that backside. Instead of cutting back just straight on back the way they came, they cut around. So there's this peninsula trees that comes out. And as they're back on the making their way back through in those trees, they start hearing things and they start hearing this cracking, and he remembers his uncle said, get in front of me, you guys, get moving faster. They were all armed, you know, so they thought not of it. Okay, he's a little spook because of the bears. Will just keep moving. So as they're going along pace to the right, more to the right, cut up into the trees. To the right. There's that small path following his little game trail. He was trying to keep them on task and focus on what they were doing. And meanwhile his uncle was constantly pausing every once in a while listening looking back in that direction that the noise was coming from in the trees. As they get about, he said, probably one hundred yards into the trees, it got pretty thick because of the brush and stuff, low bush, cranberries and some willows and stuff along with the black spruce. They can get real dense. You guys seen plenty of examples of that. Here. They get to a certain point about one hundred yards in. His cousin has a cramp in his legs, so he asked if they could take a break. The uncle's constantly focused in the direction at this noise. Because the noise that was going on with cracking noises, like a weird stomping sound, just weirdness, high strangeness, stuff they weren't accustomed to, was a continuous thing. It wasn't just hit and miss. It was on a continuous basis, and it seemed to be all just in one spot. It wasn't like moving towards him at the moment or anything like that. So we said, as his cousin was wretching his calf out and stuff because of his cramp and whatnot, because he was wearing boots that were too small. He borrowed a cousin's knee boots and they were just a little too small, so he was pinching his foot and causing his calf to cramp. He's got the boot off and he's rubbing his calf, and they're talking about those little rubber band planes, you know what I mean. They made a balsam wood and they got a little prop in a rubber band. You wind them up. They're talking about play with toes when they get home. Just kid shit. The uncle all of a sudden says, get up, move. Unbeknounced to them. The uncle had been watching and this thing was moving in a manner that seemed like it was trying to outflank them. He said, his uncle didn't give a whole lot of detail, but said, get up, get moving, We need to go his cousin, who was wearing the wrong sized boots. They moved so quickly he just leapt the boot there and was walking one footed, basically one boot on. Now, Uncle as later, where's the hell's your other boot?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: He said, you told us to move, So he got in a little bit of trouble of that later because they weren't his boots, they were borrowed. Their pace is quick going down this path. And as they're going down this path, every once while Gussie was looking over and he saw movement in the trees, but it was always at the same distance. It didn't seem like it was closing in on him. What he didn't know and his uncle did know, is this particular little game trail hooks back over to the wheelers, and this thing was heading towards where the wheelers were. They get a little further down this trail and it starts curving to the right, right where the curve starts. His uncle has him stop and sit down. His uncle went about fifteen feet away, was behind a spruce tree, lifting up his rifle scope, looking in the direction that he had seen this thing. He watched his uncle scope this thing and kind of do this number, look back again, and the second time he lifted the rifle and looked to the scope. They heard the scream, he said. The scream was very low, a mixed between like a lion and a bear along with a bobcat. It was on multiple octaves with loud as shit, he said. And when the scream happened, his uncle didn't flinch or anything. His uncle took the safety off his rifle was mumbling something. He couldn't make it out because of the loud scream. Everything just went hyper crazy because they were in fear. His older cousin was just a little bit older him. So you're talking eleven and maybe thirteen. I'm not very old experienced hunters, So they're scared. Uncle standing over there as he's mumbling, all of a sudden, the rifle boom. The uncle fires off a shot, racks another round in because it was a bolt action tells the boys stand up, get up. So they stand up, and he goes, come on, let's go start down the trail. They didn't know what happened. They figured, okay, uncle just shot something, so they continue on. They're following orders at this time. The uncle told them to make sure you have your armol ready and keep your guns on safety, but make sure you have a round in the chamber in case you need it. They figured, okay, it must be a bear and we need to be ready so they can end up a little bit. Because they were young, so they checked their good They're going down the trail and they got not quite a mile before the four whever, so they got a distance through all this shit, and from what he said his uncle, he said it because of so long ago, it's hard to remember exactly how it seemed like equal increments. They would stop. The uncle would look around again, reassassin and have them continue. So about the fourth time of doing that, he shoots again again. He was lifting up the sculpe, looking from behind tree watching this thing. They figure, okay, he's just keeping the bear at bay. Make it to almost eyesight of the four wheelers. They can see the clearing coming up. They know right where the four wheelers are. They're almost there, so they get a little laxed because they're young and they're tired. The one cousin's got one blue lace hobbling along. They're just about to come into the clearing when the uncle tells him to get down on the ground. So they get down on the ground. They're like, what's going on? And the uncle's looking in the direction of the clearing and he goes, oh, no, Boom, fires are shot racksing up on them. Boom goes to fire another one, but he only had four rounds, so he had to stop open the bolt, reaching his pocket and start loading rounds into his rifle. As he's doing that, there's another screen and they hear thrashing and running away. They listen for a minute. He's reloaded, he's looking. There's nothing. He says, come on, let's go. They get up to the four wheelers. None of them were hurt or anything. They were turned. It was like something just move the back ends of them turned them and actually helped them because they were nosed in and when they came back, they were all kind of turned to where they wouldn't even have to back up. They get his boop, you know. So they're all looking around and there's these tracks again. As his uncle is keeping cover basically because they can still hear noise off in the trees. His uncle said, start them up, start mine up. So his cousin starts his uncles and they each start theirs. He tells them start heading back. Start heading back. Now, I'm right behind you. They start wheelering out and they're just about to in this little turnaround area. They're just about to hit the wheeler trail and they both stop and look back and his uncle's got the rifle up again and lets off three rounds. Boom, boom, boom. They can't see what he's shooting at. Boom, lets off, three jumps on the wheeler, puts rifle in the rifle rack and burn. He's go go. So they go back to the village.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out see. Right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: That night, his uncle is talking to Gustie's dad. He's telling him, hey, there's a good child out there, a harryman. It followed us. I would shoot at it, not to hit it, but to scare it away. But it didn't seem scared. I kept the boys moving or whatever. Just lays out everything he did. But Gusty was able to hear what his uncle was seeing at this point from what he said, when they got back by the wheelers, and his uncle said, oh no, he saw one of them messing with the wheelers and didn't want to get stranded and have to fully walk back, and that's when he shot it twice. He said, he shot it twice and it took off running, so he knew what he was looking at. He was looking at sasquatch a harry Man. Last way, he told the boys start up the wheelers, have him start minding stuff, because he wanted to really run this thing off. And according to what his uncle said, he shot it again three more times at about one hundred and fifty yards because it was standing just on the trail they went through earlier that day. It was standing just right down the trail. Popped three shots at it. He said, he's pretty sure he hit it because subsistence hunters they know where they're shooting. When hunting is your way of life, it's like a professional race car driver. They make it look easy. He tells Gusty's dad what happened or whatever. The portion that really sunk in for Gusty was the next day his uncle and dad and a family friend went back out there, left the kids at home right that night. When they got back, they all look like they've seen a ghost. According to what he heard around the guys talking around the table was when they got back out there, uncle was relaying to Gusty's dad what happened, and was walking them through, not literally, but just say, we're over here. We came out this trail when we saw it here, this kind of thing, then I shot it down this trail. It just so happened. As they were there, they get screamed at from off to their left hand side. They're not wallflowers. They had their rifles ready and stuff. They're trying to figure out what the hell, and as they're doing so, there's another scream right off to their right, and then one out that trail, and then one behind them. So they're like, oh, okay, there's one all around us. Obviously they're upset. According to what was said, as they were standing there, they were just waiting for one to show itself right. According to what the men said around the table, the uncle took first shot again because he saw a movement in the trees, got his rifle up and squeezed off a shot. Right after his shot, they said, the screaming. They could hear all four of these beings running around, all at distance, but they could hear them clearly running around, and they're making this weird gibberish sound. There was clicks and pops, There was gibberish. Some of it sounded like you pick, but they couldn't make it out. It was this craziness all around them. So they just jumped on the wheelers and got out of there. The reason they were so freaked out is they all had, according to what was said at the table, they had all been spoken to in their mind telling them they were going to die. That's where that whole saga hands there. He has more stuff that he just wanted to share. That the other stuff he shared privately, and I respect that it won't be public. I want to thank him for sharing that experience. His big thing was people need to They don't have to be scared to go out in the woods, but just be aware of what's happening around you. Situational awareness is key, especially in Alaska and any hunter. I know my buddies, they're always keyed up and on point. The thing is, you can't be hyper paranoid, especially with a garden. Nothing worse than someone panicked with a firearm. It's a bad combination. But if you're level headed and you can keep your cooled and all the better. All says, it's a village off the Yukon River. I will't divulge anything else out of respect for what he requested. He wants to tell all his fellow villagers, wherever the village may be, just be aware, he said, I'm sure they all already know. And we chuckled about that, because what the outside world doesn't realize is in the villages. I talk to a lot of people. There's little people's story, Harry Man's stories, and they're all current. These aren't like ancient tales and mythology and folklore, not bullshit. This is what's happening today, you know what I mean. These are all current events that everyone's speaking of. So it's just a different world. There's so many places that whitewash things to make it more palatable for those who don't understand. I wanted to share what you guys comes from Ariel, Jeff and Candace Arrow and Jeff or mom and dad. Candace is their daughter. Now. They used to live in Rabbit Creek Valley, which is south Anchorage over upper hillside, basically south of Bankriage, where they happened to live where they were renting from. They're only four houses on this road, and they were spread apart. Now they're back up into that upper alpine type of area, so a lot of scrub brush, very few trees. They had this two story kind of a frame style cabin they were renting, huge bait windows in the front, gorgeous views south facing. When you're in the kitchen area, which is the back of the lower level, you have a counter over on your left hand side as this wood stove that was about six feet from the bay windows and everything. The rest of the house was loft style above with two bedrooms up there. So the way it was explained to me was they'd rented this place for a long time, almost a decade. Rail and Jeff were just married when they moved there. Candice, the daughter, is now fourteen going on fifteen, and so we're going back fifteen sixteen years. Ariel and Jeff. It just moved in. Ariel just found out she's pregnant, so they're excited about bringing a child into their marriage and all that happy stuff that goes along with it. Within the first month, because they moved in midsummer, it's going into fall time, they noticed weird howls off in the distance, which would be due east to where they were at heard it clearly all the time. They asked the neighbors, do you hear these howls? And a couple of them, I don't know what you're talking about. Another one was like, yeah, I hear it, just be aware. No one was really speaking much about it, which made Jeff angry because we live out here together. We need to know if there's like a pack of wolves around. We're going to have a child soon. We need to know this stuff, right. He was a little disheartened at how closed off a lot of his neighbors were. It's expensive to live back in there. Most of the places back in there pretty high end stuff. For the first couple of years, they would just mainly in the fall time, early fall to mid fall, never in the late fall, but early mid fall, they would hear these screams, weird howls off to the east. He said. It seemed like every time they heard it, they would hear it closer. Now the way this place is laid out, The first time things went real wonky ears approximately two years in the living there, Cannis was just toddler. A year and a half or so. They were in the kitchen behind and the little breakfast bar thing their baby, Cannae was in one of those little bouncy chair things, just off to the side from their view. It was just getting dark. They're behind this breakfast bar looking out their bay windows. Now, out those bay windows, when you're facing looking out, there's a deck that starts to the left and wraps around to the right to a stairway that goes down, and just off of that stairway is the hot tub. Low port over it, not covering it, just open hot tub right there on a slab. There was also a two car garage beneath them, so it was pretty much three story, but two stories shown because it's dug into the hillside kind of deal. So they're looking out and they're not really paying attention out the window. They got floodlights all over the place. So anything lose by they've seen bear, moose, fox, you name it, links, all that shit, they've seen it all come and go. Well, the floodlights turn on, they don't see anything out in the driveway because they're rightfully, so they're worried about bears, especially that part of town because you got Mchu Creek just south of them. You know, there's sam that get in there and knowing bear activity over that way. So as his floodlights come on, and from what Ariel said, she notices this reddish brown kind of fur ball. She couldn't really make it out right at the bottom of the deck, and their deck is approximately down there, fifteen feet off the ground. So she notices this little kind of like a fur ball moving around just at the lowest part of the deck where she could see from her vantage point. So she tells Jeff what is that? So he goes around the counter, goes over. Now, the way the house is cut out of the bank, there's a dirt mound off to that left hand side. When you're looking out that comes up to where it would look like a two story building off to their left hand side. If you're facing that way. So as he's going over to look out to see what this little brown, fuzzy ball was going across. All of a sudden he's looking at and his wife Ariel shrieks and screams, runs over, snatches the baby, and runs upstairs, saying it's a monster. It's a monster. So Jeffy, he's what the helm. He's looking around trying to see what she saw, and she's already upstairs. She's already got the gun. She's on the bed. She's yelling for Jeff, hurry up, get up here. It's a monster. It's a monster. He's looking out, he can't see anything, so he just runs up there to see what the hell right, and she's totally freaked out. She's clutching the baby, she's got the gun across her lap. He takes the rifle and he' said what did you see? And she said, it's standing out there. It blends in really well by the brush, and she gives specific directions of where to look. She goes, don't go out there. It's a monster. It's huge. So Jeff goes back downstairs, goes and looks out the window, and sure enough, this thing is squatted down. He said, it's coloring next to the brush made it just almost seamlessly blend in, he said. The only thing that gave it away was eyeeshine. He said, if the eye shine wasn't there, it would have blended in seamlessly. So he's stuck. He's what the hell am I really looking at it? Starts swaying back and forth, stands up and walks back down around cuts around the front of that deck, and he watches it the whole time. Same little Fuzzy had. When he actually measured to the base from where the ground was up to where he was seeing the head and at the angling stuff, he estimated fourteen feet tall. That's massive, right, So one of the things he said stuck out was it looked pretty slender, broad shoulder, but slender, didn't look like a huge hulking. It was massive, but it wasn't like a bodybuilder hulking. It was more lean. It was a little more lanky, looking like a basketball player with more muscle. He said. He couldn't really make out the face because it was an ashen gray and the way the light was hitting it and everything around it, it was hard to make out detail other than the eye shine because eyeshine had him fixated on that. The thing walks off. He tries to keep deep on it. The door that is off to the right outside of the kitchen that you can open it up and go right down the stairs to the hot tub outside was one of those doors with a window in it, so he was trying to look through it, but a lot of it was frosted pain so he couldn't get a clear sight. But he did watch it through that walk off as he's trying to figure out what the holy shit. They called the authorities. They were told, no one's going to respond to a bear call unless it's trying to break in. They totally ignored everything. He explained everything to them as I'm explaining it to you. They directly told him no one's going to respond to a bear call unless it's trying to break in. If it tries to break in, then call back. So they're immediately dismissive. I don't know the dynamics of it. I wasn't on the phone, but Jeff was very indignant about how he was treated. He's a professional. He's not your average deep woods Alaska and he works business related stuff. He's not an overly outdoorsy guy. So he felt really insulted by the way they treated him, and he's highly educated. He let it go, warn the wife, Okay, when I'm gone, we need to have all these things in place security wise, we don't know what the hell. So later on that next morning, he goes to the neighbors. His closest neighbor was down the road, not quite half a mile. He gets down there and he starts asking the guy, Hey, look, I know what I saw. My wife knows what she saw. Have you ever seen anything like this? The guy just shrugs and goes, I don't know what you're talking about. And Jeff gets indignant with him, saying, hey, look, this thing was looking in my house. It was looking at my wife. My child's in there. I need to know if you know of anything going on with this with donn know what you're talking about. Never seen nothing like it. Please leave. Jeff leaves. Now everything stays calm for a good couple of years. Candice is approximately three or four years old. The next incident that happens. They're out on that front balcony, that front deck because there's a double doorway that opens up out onto that right they were out there. One evening it was fall again and time had passed, so everything had calmed down. They weren't hyper sensitive. They were vigilant, but they weren't like, oh my god, there's brush over there, you know what.
Speaker 5: Not.
Speaker 3: Everything was the sasquatch to them. He had researched, he had learned about sasquatch, harry Man all this stuff as far as he could find, because he wasn't real knowledgeable on it, so he didn't really know where to look. He figured he picked up enough to know, okay, watch weird sounds, all that stuff. I'll keep my out whatever. Well, they're out there and Candice. They had just redid the railing system because of code change. It had to be less than four inches or whatever, so the little kids can't get their head stuck in the little banisters. So that was just redone and they're out there enjoying it. It gets on in the dark anytime. They had the porch lights on, which are different from the floodlights that light up when there's movement out on the perimeter. So they're all sitting there enjoining the night, and they could see the star. So they killed the porch lights just to have complete darkness. You had some of the light pollution from anchorage. He said, you could just see the stars above you, just beautifully. So they had the light off. They're just staring up as they're all sitting there, just toddler holding on to the banisters, looking up, just being a kid. All of a sudden, the floodlights pop on. As soon as they do, out of the corner of his eye, he sees this big brown thing moving coming directly towards Candace. So he snatches his daughter, turns his wife, pushes her into the house and shuts the doors. As they get inside. Back behind that counter, they started keeping a pistol on the counter and a rifle near the door. He got them behind the counter to shield them from this thing looking at him, because once he got inside and had the door shut and got behind the counter, this thing had climbed up onto the deck. He said. The first set of pane windows before the upper ones were about ten feet and then there was about two feet of logs. So basically this thing was looking from the second set of big pain windows back down at them in their kitchen. Because again it's cathedral style, it's open, and these big windows. He was just struck at how big it was. I mean seeing it at a distance right out the window, squatted down, moving along. Everything wasn't as vivid as this thing standing there.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatchy out to sea. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: He said. He yelled, I'm gonna shoot you. I'm gonna shoot you. And this thing lowered itself down and looking down through the lower windows and then stepped back up the banister over the railing and dropped down to the ground and moved away. Called the authorities again, told him there was a bear that attempted to get in their house. They feel it's dangerous. He had already none to just tell him it's a bear for serve, responds an APD officer. Over an hour later. Well over an hour later, he had called back a few times to try to get someone to respond. As the officer's there and they're telling them, hey, here's what's going on. Need to address this because it was literally I think he was trying to get my child. They said, bear's been known to predate on kids. This night, he goes, it wasn't a bear. He runs into the same wall. He goes, I can't put that in a report, it will go nowhere, So ais he argues with the officer. He finally had enough the shit and says, just leave your worthless just go. Officer leaves being insulted. Jeff feels insulted by the way the guy was treating him. In all honesty, Jeff said that the officer really had no where to take the complaint because no one would listen to the officer if he laid it out the way Jeff had explained it. Aerriel at this point is screaming at the cop, you're worth wishing this, and Mama Bear freaking had it. She was going off on the cop. Cop leaves. Within a half hour of that cop leaving, they you know, stop down the end of the road and sit there for a little bit because there's a big ninety degree turn at the end of their road. The officer sat there, spotlighted around a little bit, maybe trying to investigate, trying to wrap his head around it. They don't know for sure, because they never talked to him again, but it appeared the officer's trying to look around because that's the direction that the creature left. Now half hour after that cop drives off the back of their house was slammed about four or five times, and it shook that whole big place. Boem boehm. He jumps up, he's had enough. He runs outside with the rifle, old sks style Chinese ak, goes out the door, the little side door that goes down the steps to the hot tub. But he gets out there looking towards the back of the house and he sees this dark figure moving away in the darkness and starts popping shots at her. Had enough, screw this boom boom, open season, right. He had one of those thirty round rocker mags that go in there. He's putting rounds. This thing starts hauling ass and he's just trying to spit everything he has at it to get it out of there, to get it to stay out of there. Things go quiet, nothing, no activity, know nothing, hyper vigilance for the next couple of years. This was approximately almost four years ago before they moved away. A few more houses have been built up since then, not that many, just going towards anchorage. From where they're at. There had been a lot of development on upper hillside, a lot of houses getting built here, there and everywhere. Everything was quiet again. However, they never forgot. They tried to warn everyone the new houses that moved in, haybe aware. They just give the word quick. Okay, obviously we moved in next to a weirdo. They didn't take him serious, which a lot of people they don't. That's fine, you teach his own Now. Candice is almost ten. At this point, she was outside with one of her girlfriends, sitting on those steps that lead down to the little hot tub off to the right of the house. Now, as they're sitting there, it was still daylight. It was towards the end of July. There was a sharp whistle. It sounded like it was just right behind him. So immediately both the girls' bolt right inside boom. Ariel was upstairs. She heard the whistle too. She came downstairs, locked the door. She got a hold of Jeff. Jeff immediately left work comes heading home during that time, because there was a little bit of a commute the girl that was visiting Candace, she lived just about half the distance her dad would have to travel, but Ariel got a hold of her parents to come get her. Fun time was over, so Jeff gets home as Ariel and Candice are standing out on that porch. As she was pointing, the whistle came from over here in these taller brush. I want you to cut that brush down. The landlord didn't want the brush cut down. He owns the place. He trumps all that. Ariel tells him. If we can't cut that brush back for a good hundred yards, we're moving. So Jeff being the deck, he's got to look out for his family. Fair enough, he gives the landlord the ultimate. Hey, look, let us cut this down so we can feel safe and have rue to see out without the brushban right up on the house. He throws in things like fire danger this and that, and the landlords no, those willows and stuff, they're not enough to be a fire hazard there. It's more than fifty feet back, so dismisses them. They're in the process of moving, which takes some time, as Jeff is facilitating another home in South Anchorage moreover in the Diamond area, trying to make things happen. Ariel is a stay at home mom, so she's there all the time. Now the school's not in right, so Cannis is home every day. And Candace, from what she said, the real read that she wants to move away from Alaska, and I totally understand. So when I had all of them on speakerphone and they asked Candace, what was the the fighting moment that really made you mentally make this choice that you don't want to be in Alaska? She said. It was two days after the whistle. Jeff was checking on a house in South Anchorage. It was the middle of the day. Her mom were on the front deck. They had those front bay doors openly. It was warm out. They were out there just being mom and daughter, goofing around whatever they were gonna, you know, potentially play with the sprinkler or something along those lines. Well, in the middle of days, they're standing there, their neighbors off to the right hand of them. As they're standing on that front deck and looking down the road. Their neighbors are approximately maybe three hundred yards to where they had their house built. There was a line of sight and they could see activity outside of their house. They couldn't tell exactly what was going on or here exactly what's going on, but you'd hear kids giggle and there was activity, no big deal. All of a sudden, this thing walks out from behind around the side where the hot tub is and what caught their attention was the hot tub spun around. Water gushed everywhere because they rarely used the thing, but it was operational. But this spun around came barely into view. Now, this is a six man hot tub that was full of water, that's not light, and it was anchored onto a seamen slab. This thing slung it damn near out to the front. That caught their attention. It walked out into view, looked at him, and started coming for the banister the railing to climb up, and they immediately went inside. This is when Ariel fired shots, because when they came in, the door hit and bounced open, and by that point Aarol was already at the counter. Candis had run upstairs, and Mama Bear had the pistol forty four magnum. She turned around. The door just swung open. She popped a shot. She said, she doesn't know if she hit it, but it was coming around like it was going to follow them in, and when she shot that shot, it spooked it. It jumped off and booked it. All this canos the hot tub bushing out, the shot fired. She runs over, shuts and locks the door, calls Jeff says, what this thing just flung the fricking hot tub tried to grab Candas. That was the catalyst of why Candace does not want to would no longer be anywhere near woods. It totally run Jeff and Ario just it kills in because from what Jeff and Ariel said, it seemed like it was focused on Candace since she was little, you know what I mean. And I asked Candace, I was like, did you ever get any weird mind speak or any weird thusts that we're not of your own or anything like that, because I've had reports of such things And she was like, no, tapping on her window over the years. But she was so little she didn't realize what was going on. She just thought, you know, just a stick hitting it, just you know, dismissed it. But there was little things going on all in between these big things that she didn't always tell her parents about because her mom would really stress. Ariel would stress really hard when she would say, there was tapping out my window last night. Another point of contention was for years they wanted to install security cameras, right, so the landlord was like, no, you're not adding anything. Their floodlights are fine, his heels were dugg and he didn't want them, even at their own expense, putting in a security system because you just didn't want that for whatever reason. They did have internal cameras, and on a couple of the internal cameras, over time they would catch banging on the house when no one was at home, that type of stuff. You know, nothing they could take to the authorities and say, hey, take us serious, or to the landlord for that matter, but they end up getting charged to fix that six person hot tub. The landlord claimed that they tied a chain around it and jerked it with their vehicle just to make a big huha over leaving because they had just renewed their lease and some other stuff. Just legality shit. People get petty. Not Jeff and Ariel, just the landlord, real pompous kind of guy. That was the catalyst for them. They're still in Anchorage. That's not their real names. Kennis. However, just a couple of days ago, is down with grandparents visiting down in the States. They all get real jumpy this time of year into the fall, especially earlier fall is worse and then it kind of tapers. But but they said it's always been in the fall in that area, and this always came from the east. That's just something I'm going to mentally keep track of when we start compiling all this data and trying to figure out if there's any movement patterns that we can follow or anything like that. I'm want to thank them for sharing. It took a while to get all the phone calls done for the last few months since August. Actually, regardless of what you think Shiel about this topic, things are happening to people, whether you accept it or not. But what outsiders think is irrelevant when it comes to what people experience. I'm going to thank them for sharing. I want to thank you guys for joining me and we'll catch you guys soon.
Speaker 4: They say, you don't got to go.
Speaker 6: But you can't stays.
Speaker 5: Step step.
Speaker 4: Step, trying this joy, that chart everything? Can you ride back? Riding back? Joy for me? Joy, staying right? You call it right away.
Speaker 5: And still still stas sasst.
Speaker 4: Not not nottssssssssssst used these things