Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie WV Fallon and Cult. What's the most heartbreaking death in TV history? Put some of my Facebook already, I mean like over five hundred and forty something people have commented because a lot of we get so attached to characters on TV, you know, and then if they die, oh my gosh, I guess I should put out a spoiler alert. But most of these seem to be pretty old TV shows. Here are so we got on Facebook Glenn from The Walking Dead that.
Speaker 2: Was one of my top three so tragic hot or from Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones. You could have listed anyone just about Yeah, that would have been hard for sure. Let's see Barbara on Call the Midwife, Opie from Sons of Anarchy.
Speaker 3: That's one Hannah dropped on there.
Speaker 1: And the top one that no one has called in with for me, but it was on Facebook a lot. Jack from This Is Us The Dad That one was like that one you knew was coming. But even still, when the episode finally hit the way you find out, it's devastating.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because he's like not I mean, he's dead, but he's not really.
Speaker 1: You have so many flashbacks makes it a little bit easier. I guess, uh well, okay, well we have people on the phone. They have some Uh what what's the most heartbreaking death and TV history for you?
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 3: It was George's Anatomy.
Speaker 5: When they found out that it was George, and I think everyone's in I.
Speaker 1: Just saw the clip recently where because he's unrecognizable and he grabs Meredith's hand and does like the signal they have like a signal together, and she's like, yes.
Speaker 5: Literally, I'm getting man.
Speaker 3: Fifteen years ago and I still get goosebumps just thinking about that seat. So there.
Speaker 1: The one that always got me was Denny from Grey's Anatomy.
Speaker 3: Yes, that too, the biggest, I think for most people from Grace, Derek.
Speaker 2: Doctor McDreamy, which Gray's Anatomy was just so mean to all of our emotions. It was Yeah, I felt like loved one's.
Speaker 3: Going I know, truly. Thank you for calling. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie, WB do you have one coming to mind for the most heartbreaking death in TV history?
Speaker 4: I do? What is it so breaking?
Speaker 2: Bad?
Speaker 4: Jesse's girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Jane Jesse's girlfriend? Okay, wait, which one does she remind me?
Speaker 6: Okay, so Jane is the recovering addict who let Jesse rent the house right next to her, and she's like the goth girl with the bangs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. And Heisenberg was up in that house and he just let it happen.
Speaker 4: And he just let it happen. So Jane was Jane was an addict and was totally recovered, and then Jesse came into her life and reintroduced her back into drugs and she died at the ultimately at the end because Jesse was totally in love with her.
Speaker 2: And then her dad was an air traffic controller and he was all out of wag and that dude, I gotta watch that again. So good.
Speaker 3: Wow, the saddest dad of TV history was like, oh, I gotta go watch that.
Speaker 2: I forget how real that show is because that's been forever, but yeah, wow.
Speaker 3: Well thanks for calling and sharing.
Speaker 1: That's one of those shows everyone says like one of the best TV shows in TV history, and I still have never seen.
Speaker 4: It for.
Speaker 3: I know I do.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've convinced me with this beautiful tale of this terrible story.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you for calling. Hi, Katie W. B.
Speaker 2: Hi, I have a tragic death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which one.
Speaker 5: True Hallowel from the show Charmed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I never watched charm, but I'm gonna guess a lot of people listening You're like, yes, so, which character.
Speaker 2: Is this Prudence Hallowell one of those three sisters?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Which which actress played her? Sannon Doherty?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Remember she got removed from the show because of her beef with Alyssa Milana. They had to like lof her character.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, it's tragic.
Speaker 3: That is tragic for one of the main three to be like murdered or killed or whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Balin and cult.
Speaker 2: It's about time for Histo. True with Fallon and Colts. Now, everybody loves cheese except those that are lactose intolerant, and even then you risk it to get the biscuit.
Speaker 3: That's true, Actually you do.
Speaker 1: I think you actually might love it more because you always love what you can't have.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Now, when did it all start? How did it happen? Who intentionally made cheese? Or intentionally I'm.
Speaker 1: Guessing it was some guy named Randy in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Yep in nineteen sixty three. Now, now, dude, it happened seventy five hundred years ago and here years I would have it. It's actually kind of discussed. Sorry, Randall, it was, Hey, listen, what did they not have seventy five hundred years ago?
Speaker 1: Bats, showers, indoor plumbing, refrigerators, immunization.
Speaker 2: So what do they do? They would take a carcass of an animal, dig way deep and put their food inside of the carcass as like a refrigerator.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that part, I guess. So I knew about the like in the.
Speaker 1: Ground refrigeration situation because that was to keep the animals from eating it too.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And they would use the carcass like keep the bugs and all that. So I don't know how.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know the theory, Okay, all I know is they would put milk up in there and they would store their milk and these dead animal carcasses. Now you really have a way with words, now, abb It was one of the key enzymes in an animal's stomach ended up getting on some of the milk and naturally curdling it.
Speaker 8: So yeah, one day, yes, Randy, he goes down to his dirt pile, goes through the car gets grabs the milk and He's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, what the heck, it's just solid.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of options back there though, or back then though. So he's like, you know what, I can't let it go away, let me just chew it. And he's like, oh, wait a minute, wait a minute, hold on, why.
Speaker 3: Does this good? And why why is it paired with a grape? Is it exquisit?
Speaker 2: I got cheddar cheese and wine with grapes? Now all do I'm living large? Randell?
Speaker 3: Did he die shortly after?
Speaker 2: No, dude? Every he actually became like the hero of the town and he was like, dude, this is the best to mention ever.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god, why no one hit music station for music?
Speaker 1: We'here to come back with a brand new pop culture minute. The celebrities only been married for twenty six months, already filed for divorce. We're in a cover of coming up right after brand new one from Benson Boone. It's called Sorry I'm here for someone Else on kd.
Speaker 3: WB point three kd WB well Sia. I mean, the thing about Cia is love.
Speaker 1: Her music, right, but we don't really know a lot about her personal life. I mean a lot of people still don't really know what she looks like I went saw her when she came to concert here what was it, probably tenish years ago, and a lot of people were actually upset with the concert because she's stuck to her character where she kind of stood in the dark with the wig covering her face okay, and she didn't move, and she had dancers on stage where.
Speaker 3: People were like, it literally could be anyone. It could she could be making money where we think we're and I'm like, I think it really is Sia. But I understand the annoyance of it.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 1: That's to say I know nothing about the woman's personal life. I didn't know she was married. I didn't know she got married just twenty six months ago to a guy named Daniel, and she's just filed for divorce. Aw man, Yeah, I mean, irreconcilable difference is no surprise. I don't know that any celebrity ever lists anything. They do have an eleven month old child. I didn't even know she had a kid.
Speaker 2: She might be actually, she might be the only celebrity who's not out here for the daily blog or reality TV show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want to know that the name of her child Sea?
Speaker 2: What's a playoff a sea? Hya.
Speaker 3: Okay, Summersault Wonder Bernard is the name of her child.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me process that really quick. Summer Salt, Summer Salt. Say it one more time.
Speaker 3: Summersault Wonder Bernard. This, by the way, this is a this is a lot of month old. We're not gonna make fun of that. We don't make fun of We should make fun of names. Yeah, because kids cannot help what name they receive.
Speaker 2: That name is definitely normal.
Speaker 3: What would probably, let's be honest, most of my probably like fallid.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, look, my mom named me after a hot weather man, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't who's the hottest weather man here in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: But Paul, if you watch a lot of TV text in five three nine two one KTEWB one, who's the hottest weather man in the Twin Cities?
Speaker 2: Well, what's that over in your building? When you're done with the Jason Show, you see anybody walking around?
Speaker 1: I don't look at anyone but my husband, So I'm sure never seen a single other person.
Speaker 2: Facts.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've seen Jake. Yeah, Oh, don't need to. Don't need to.
Speaker 2: If he was now, if he was giving me the weather shirtless god watch on the fives all day long.
Speaker 3: Oh, joh, I was really bummed when I saw this.
Speaker 1: It's all Mindy Kayling and a lot of the actors from the show posting this. But HBO canceled Mandy Kaling's comedy sex Lives of College Girls, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Mad because it's like three years in. I'm like, so it wasn't weren't they going to be like in their senior year next year. I mean, I kind of assumed it was only to me the show. It felt like a four season only kind of show anyway. So it's frustrating.
Speaker 1: But they do say Warner Brothers is shopping the project in hopes of landing a home for a fourth season.
Speaker 3: And you had a good point about the Mendi project.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was canceled and then they went like went to Hulu, so like maybe that'll be a thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe a lot of people are so hype because Selena Gomez has been selling quote unquote very rare items.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: She just sold her wand from Wizards of Wave really placed Alex Russo's wand for four dollars.
Speaker 3: People are like, oh, how does that even?
Speaker 2: So it's just like, basically the quickest person like you purchased, Dude.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy sane four dollars.
Speaker 2: That's like the craziest deal ever.
Speaker 1: Who painted the Mona Lisa Leonardo da Vinci. So they're like, that's basically like getting his paintbra.
Speaker 3: That's when someone said offline for four dollars, and it made me laugh so hard. I mean, I was like, what a comparison. Uh.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that they have like kind of one of those advanced screenings last night for media to go see the new snow White movie. But I was curious, and everyone said.
Speaker 3: It's so good. The music is fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's same people who did the music for like The Greatest Showman, And Rachel Zegwerb said she's so good in it. As snow White, She's gotten a lot of heat for various things she's done, political posts, she's made, et cetera. But she said that she leans on like Ariana Grande a lot who has gone through so much in the public eye and it's been really helpful. But I did ask a friend who saw it. I was like, because live action are usually a little bit darker, you know than the cartoons, and I was like, can I take my kid to see it? And they're like, well you could, but keep in mind that you know snow White when she goes into that dark forest and it's pretty scary. I'm like, yeah, I also did take all of on the Haunted Mansion when she was like three or four, and it traumaized her for a while. So so yeah, I was like, if you could scare of like mom's watching her stories, you know that kind of thing. Yeah, but that is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens Gonna come back and do anyone listening who on one oh one point three Katie w B one oh one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult really just shooting from the hip today. Okay, I got a lot of different options for you to be a part of this moment on our show. Anyone listening who has an irrational fear?
Speaker 3: I honestly, did you just fart? I don't What is happening to your microphone? Stop it? That's crazy? What like switch switching to here? Use a different microphone. I'm your daddy, No, stop being weird? What just happened?
Speaker 2: That's dude, I don't know if it's at the same time. Okay, now hold on me, Okay, I didn't break anything.
Speaker 1: Just for the record, you really you actually weren't doing anything. No, you can blame the person who uses that in the morning.
Speaker 3: All right, that's what we usually do, do They pour? They pour more water into Okay, but staring at it, look at me, look at me. Anyone listening who has an irrational fear.
Speaker 2: My voice changing automatically.
Speaker 3: I'm the radio for my profession. You are someone who has endless irrational fears.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, dude. I just feel like everyone around me's going to murder me.
Speaker 3: Probably earlier, I asked him what he's doing for spring break, and he won't answer questions. It drives me to say, what, Oh, this was like a trap? No, And I'm like, this is so weird.
Speaker 2: You're going to come into my house and steal my animals while I'm gone. I don't know what's going to I love.
Speaker 3: You very much, but I can honestly tell you there isn't a single thing that you have that I want to steal.
Speaker 2: Not a single thing, not even that.
Speaker 3: Nope, all right, well you're pitted out, hoodie and nasks or do you I just said, I don't anyone listening to who? Anyone listening who has an irrational fear?
Speaker 1: Six five one nine eight nine KTWB is super bad with directions?
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I get so turned around.
Speaker 3: So you see this bit on the Morning show, and they would they'd be like, all right, they would give directions to a city, and then like, where am I?
Speaker 1: Never was I even in the right area. I wasn't even on the right like side of town.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I've gone on to three ninety four so many times, except except it turns into one hundred somehow, I'm like, you're on the wrong highway.
Speaker 1: And anyone listening who is in a long distance relationship?
Speaker 3: How far away? How are you making it work?
Speaker 2: Is it working out for you?
Speaker 3: Cul get out of the microphone? Nine eight nine katiew B gives a call if you have it in irrational fear, if you're super bad with directions, or you're in a long distance relationship, and how often are.
Speaker 1: You sending nudes if you are? Okay, now my business. But still it is one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who has an irrational fear is super bad with directions, or is in a long distance relationship this Texas, I have an irrational fear of contract contracting rabies from a bat. When we went two years ago, our whole family went to Olympic National Park and I was inside for a while.
Speaker 3: I go outside.
Speaker 1: My husband's convinced everyone that everyone is getting rabies, Like you wouldn't even know until it's too late because there are baths flying around.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't need this in my life right now.
Speaker 1: So irrational fear, I understand which category do you fall into.
Speaker 3: I have this fear that I am gonna slip and fall in the shower and die naked.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and that would suck, dude, because one how long you're there? And secondly they're just gonna have to walk in on that right Who's gonna find you? And you want to really start to like the smell? Oh it would be a while because you're kind of getting a bath NonStop.
Speaker 3: Do you live with anyone? I do.
Speaker 4: I just got married in June.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, hopefully they find you, or maybe they're just annoyed that you're always in a shower and you're just ignoring she doesn't talk to me. She showers seven hours a day.
Speaker 5: Come on, like you what's in the shower? Just slightly and like the like your life flashes before your eyes in that.
Speaker 4: Moment before you catch yourself.
Speaker 3: Great, thanks for my new fear.
Speaker 2: And nothing makes you feel more stupid than when you're naked and you slip. That's like, it's not a flattering thing.
Speaker 3: Everything jiggles, everything, everything.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling. I hope that never happens to you. Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: I fall into the irrational fear category?
Speaker 3: Okay, I love these? What is yours?
Speaker 5: It's really afraid of kite?
Speaker 2: All that?
Speaker 3: Did you say? Kites? Or heights?
Speaker 5: Kite with the king?
Speaker 2: What is it? What is it about a kite? You know if it's shaped like a dragon, it's not like a real one coming at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, they just gits so high up in the air.
Speaker 5: And I don't know when I was I would buy him, but they would always have to do real damn.
Speaker 3: Pulse and none.
Speaker 5: If someone had one of those, you know when you look up and it's like it's a little beat.
Speaker 2: In the air, Are you afraid that an airplane's and a grabit and then swoop you up like a parasailor or something.
Speaker 3: You know what, maybe I haven't thought about why it is irrational. That's the point.
Speaker 2: All right, good luck this summer.
Speaker 3: So many tuys, Hello, Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 4: I fall into a bunch of them.
Speaker 5: But the one that I called in for specifically.
Speaker 3: Looking irrationals okay with your irrational fear.
Speaker 5: So my dad is out in the middle of nowhere and he has his big bird feet, and I have standoff with like deer all the time, and I'm scared that they're gonna drive me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm curious.
Speaker 2: You should You should.
Speaker 7: Be scared have had to do standoff with like fuck like big.
Speaker 5: Deer, like one that people go hunting for.
Speaker 2: Now, wait when you when you say standoff, are you whipping out a gun? And then they whip one out too, And it's just like a weird little wild West.
Speaker 5: They just stear you down like they're ready to charge.
Speaker 1: There's certain type of there's a certain type of urine that I was recommended to put around my property to keep deer was so you could just wrap that on yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if that would work. I think someone just wanted you to put urine on your property. That feels no, it was real.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it because I was like, no, I want the there to come and eat my stuff, Like all right, it's weirdo, so.
Speaker 6: I so it's super cool, but yeah, some of them are super big.
Speaker 2: And it's like they're not.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: I'm real can attacked me honestly, be a cool story though, if one did. Good luck out there, stay safe.
Speaker 3: Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I suck get giving directions to people.
Speaker 3: Wait, are you bad? You're bad at directions and not a giving home or what?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 4: I'm just bad at them in general.
Speaker 9: Like I don't know.
Speaker 10: I've lived in Minneapolis for twenty three years and.
Speaker 4: I still don't know the names of the streets.
Speaker 2: Like if someone asked me how to get somewhere, I'll.
Speaker 5: Just say, yeah, you're gonna drive north until.
Speaker 2: You pass like this house that's a certain color. The best way to do directions, though, to be honest.
Speaker 6: No, that's on that easier put in your GPS, So yeah, I don't need to know you live on Webster just telling me about the train tracks and that orange house on the right.
Speaker 4: Okay, but like imagine trying to teach.
Speaker 2: Like your your uncle how to use the GPS.
Speaker 4: You know, that's that's just a whole nother thing in and of itself.
Speaker 3: I guess that's there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 5: So it's just like, yeah, you know, no head north until.
Speaker 6: You pass the Red House and you're gonna pass the Jarrett over there and then.
Speaker 10: And then take a left and yeah.
Speaker 2: And my thing is like, if you want to get there bad enough, you'll find a way.
Speaker 1: So one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cold, we're going to wrap up anyone listening who people who have irrational fear or if you're super bad with directions or in a long distance relationship. That's what we're looking for today. Which one of those categories you fall into?
Speaker 5: The irrational fear?
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, what is yours?
Speaker 5: So I'm afraid that like a spider or a bug is going to crawl in my ear when I'm sleeping, lay eggs in my head, and then a bunch of them are just gonna like hatch out of my ear.
Speaker 3: You know that's a fair one because you still see stories about this and you're like, I bet that person didn't know what happened to them while they were sleeping?
Speaker 1: How did they know that eggs were just being hatched in there? Okay, until it was too late.
Speaker 2: That's why every morning I usually wake up and I go to my hose and I put it in one ear and then you just put your thumb down on it and you spray really hard and then it comes out. Also clears out your earwax too. Yuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also okay, hold on, I'm just trying to help you out.
Speaker 5: I'm not turkeys. I had a turkey chasty one time and a one legged goose chasy.
Speaker 2: I hope it gets you. I hope it gets chase you down and eat. Thanks.
Speaker 3: You count a turkey family yesterday, and there is something about you know, like they will cut you. So I don't blame you for that one.
Speaker 2: It chased me.
Speaker 5: I was going to be funny. It didn't like it. It got all big and like ran at me.
Speaker 1: I got really Yeah, you learned a lesson that day. You don't mess with a turkey.
Speaker 3: Thanks for God.
Speaker 5: They're making noises.
Speaker 3: They don't like that. They do not no no, thank you?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 9: So? I actually don't fall into the categories, but my wife does it's the irrational fear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, call her out, what is it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's scared of whales, like, definitely scared of whales. We live in Minnesota. We have never been around wales. One time we went to Saint Lucia and we were going on a dolphin sight seeing tour and when we got there, the boat said whales and dolphins and she almost did not get on the boat.
Speaker 7: Dolphins.
Speaker 3: No, She's like, I sent up for dolphins on her side. She didn't that the whale was tossed.
Speaker 2: There was a video going around of a whale swallowing a boat. It didn't exactly.
Speaker 9: And so now for the last year there's been a couple of different times where whales.
Speaker 4: Have swallowed canoes or people.
Speaker 2: And she's like, I told you, I.
Speaker 3: Spin them back out.
Speaker 4: That was what I said.
Speaker 9: I said, he didn't want to eat them, it was an accident, and.
Speaker 4: Spit him right back.
Speaker 2: We're going to be right back with radios categories. Maxis rolled into the studio in about five minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't tell you if this world man one one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cult and Max.
Speaker 2: What's the Max what's good, what's gucci?
Speaker 3: What's new in your world? Max?
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 10: You know, I'm constantly evolving, grinding.
Speaker 1: What's the Do you want to drop some wisdom on us, something you've picked up lately?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, something that I've been thinking about lately is like, don't urinate in the wind. You know what I'm saying, because then it'll come right back into your own face. And that's not that's literal, but if you think about it a little deeper. Yeah, it's a metaphor for light.
Speaker 2: What you put out there comes back to I see what you thinking about it.
Speaker 10: That's what they got me writing fortune cookies, you know. So I'm just thinking of deep stuff.
Speaker 3: It's also you don't know this, but this is two times in the past fifteen minutes we've on this show.
Speaker 1: Talked about urine rather than hearing on your body.
Speaker 3: So that's actually we have a new angle on our show.
Speaker 10: So see, we're all in the same brain wavelength. You're always thinking about urinating. So I got it just made transferred to my brain.
Speaker 2: We threw it out there and it just came back to us.
Speaker 3: Oh great, Now I can tell he's gonna win. He's ready for it. I'm not all right. Last week was awful.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was very bad. I was like Lebron on a little Tykes hoop. Yeah, Max can go first. Yeah, get out of here. Nobody loves you.
Speaker 2: Okay, now Max, you have sixty seconds ago through these categories. Let's get it. Your letter is gee gee yeah, ge ge okay, and your time starts now.
Speaker 10: A boy's name Gregory, US city, Georgia. Oh wait, Georgia is the state. Oh my god, no, oh my god, Gainesville, Gamesville.
Speaker 2: Things that are cold gelato? Okay? Uh, school supplies a.
Speaker 10: Graph graph graphing calculator.
Speaker 2: Okay. Pro sports teams, the Georgia Bulldogs, well, pro sports teams, pro sports teams, sing it, hold on, guardians, shut the name change insects, insects, grass, breakfast foods, green eggs, and ham think about it all. Furniture, oh, furniture pass for TV shows, jiggalo man, we could come back to things found in the ocean. Oh uh, gray tuna, gray tuna. And now that is actually your time. O man, it's a new Marble show coming out. It's not you not wait for those effects. What's gonna be?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: We'll come back with falling round two categories. We'll see who wins.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, says oh good. One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and cold. I come in and Max is like, well the odds for you were pretty good today. I didn't battle one of Rio.
Speaker 2: Scots wasn't great.
Speaker 10: You know they call me Vincent van Fro because usually I paint masterpieces Fronee, Claude Fronee.
Speaker 2: But today, you know, not every not every painting is the starry Night.
Speaker 3: Well, it's crazy that you have a name of an icon I do as well, Feline Dion. Have you heard of it?
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna go with Big Foul or Falpacino, Falpuccino. Yeah, okay, I like that. It's not better than Leonardo de max Prio.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: So you gotta like gamea maxicuel O'Neil fallinator.
Speaker 3: It's such a terminator, baby, so watch your back, okay, come back, and can't the.
Speaker 2: Fallinator pull it off? That's the question.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the terminator does.
Speaker 2: You have sixty seconds ago through these ten categories. Your letter is Gee and your time starts now. A boy's name.
Speaker 3: George us City's uh, uh skip, I'll come back. Things that are colde Georgetown, Georgetown, things that are cold, and then I'll do Greg for my guys name things that are cold, ghosts, super cold.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, school supplies, glue, pro sports teams, Gators, insects, grasshopper, breakfast foods.
Speaker 3: Uh skip from General Mill, Cereal, furniture, couch chair, glider, TV shows, TV show, Oh, Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 2: Things found in the ocean, great whale. Okay, uh moving, Actually no, I think you got up right.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Now do you want to go back to Gray's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably to TV shows, TV shows, Gilmore.
Speaker 7: Girls, Girls, Actually sixty second.
Speaker 2: I didn't look up. It was seventy seconds at that point. Too bad.
Speaker 3: You gave me a chick. You have to end the tie. Gilmore Girls is my final.
Speaker 2: I thought of that way too late. By the way I thought of that, I was about to say, I just not Gilmore Girls. But then you're still going your mistake is not Okay, Well, we'll roll through, we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. Okay, boy's name you both had Greg slash.
Speaker 10: Greg grew different vibe.
Speaker 2: The point he's Greg.
Speaker 3: You know, wait, I wonder if I wonder if he is a Gregory though, that's our if you're listening, that's a boss here at our stay.
Speaker 2: All US cities we had Gainesville for Max good One, Georgetown for fallon things that are cold Gelato, Max good One. Okay, ghosts they're.
Speaker 3: Infamously known for. Like when you like, if the ghost that goes through you touch it, you think get cold.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the movie Casper? She gets instantly cold when Casper touches her. Guys don't do this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of ghost facts. I guess it depends on if you're a believer or not. I believe in ghosts.
Speaker 2: I've been alive a lot. I haven't seen a ghost.
Speaker 1: One might give the dumbest comp statement. I've been alive a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't once seen a ghost. Max, have you seen any ghosts I've been to?
Speaker 10: I went to a ghost hunting convention and Max, I'm gonna have to give it to her.
Speaker 2: Hot and cold fool supplies. We had graphing calculated for Max. Found that pro sports teams Guardians for Max, and then found Gators, Florida Gators. But that's not a pro I don't know we do it is not don't insects, grasshop for both of you. One breakfast food, green eggs and ham for Max. Uh and ye had General Mills cereals the General I don't think that out furniture. We had nothing for Max, but we had glider for Found furniture.
Speaker 3: A glider is a chair.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's a chair.
Speaker 3: That's a chair, a glider, No, Daddy.
Speaker 2: We didn't know foul was fancy like that TV shows. We had Jigglow for Max, Worse Gilmore Girls, Dang things, Found the Ocean, gray tuna for Max and Fallon. You had a gray.
Speaker 3: Whale before, No I have.
Speaker 2: So now here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Gray tuna because we gave you the ghost. That's not even a type. That's just the color and can turn when it's gone bad.
Speaker 2: Per Google, grey whale type.
Speaker 3: Grey whale is a type.
Speaker 2: We had eight for Max, nine for Found. Oh, but prey tuna isn't even a k.
Speaker 3: W okay Uh, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I've been doing a little online shopping for some workout gear because I'm sending links to my husband for my.
Speaker 3: Birthday coming up.
Speaker 2: Classic.
Speaker 3: I don't usually do that.
Speaker 1: Usually I don't want anything, but I do want like a couple. I want some grippy socks for like pilates or is like some people say polates.
Speaker 2: You know, so this is just all to talk about your plots.
Speaker 3: Yeah did I mention I did it this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nice?
Speaker 3: But then I went had McDonald's.
Speaker 2: So you got it? Even it out? You can't.
Speaker 3: That wasn't That wasn't an even out situation. But the reason I bring it up is because there are workout where wars going on on TikTok.
Speaker 1: There's a battle. The latest gen Z versus millennial battle is what you wear to the gym. The consensus is Millennials like their workout wear tight. Gen z Ers prefer them baggie, and of course both sides think they're right.
Speaker 3: And I thought about this. I am a millennial. I'm a true, true millennial. I like my pants. I'm fine with like leggings, likeuse if I do something like Plate's, I do want tight pants.
Speaker 1: But if I go out, like for a walk or something, I don't care sws or leggings.
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 2: That's tightness that you like. Like when you're doing plates, they.
Speaker 1: Don't get caught anything because I put my legs and straps and stuff on the reformer.
Speaker 3: I don't want to getting caught.
Speaker 1: I also don't want there to be any chance that my thighs rub together if.
Speaker 3: It's too loose.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, But like shirts, I do want them looser because when I'm bending and rolling, I don't want it to be fat roal city where I'm constantly pulling my shirt down because it.
Speaker 3: Would ride up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I like everything just loose. I like doing. It's basically like I just have a sheet around my body.
Speaker 3: I'm king yea like a park A jackets.
Speaker 2: You work out it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: For some people, a vacation with no kids running around is a dream, but parents can't obviously leave their kids alone, and state officials in California are struggling with the issue.
Speaker 3: State law is vague about it.
Speaker 1: But you know, there are these adults only resorts right like I see that advertised all the time. They exist there, but courts have ruled against them when suits have been filed. So because people get mad like this is legally wrong, they can't tell me I can't bring my kid to this hotel. Will file suits and I don't know they rule against those resorts. Some places have found loopholes like allowing kids but banning them from the pool, or capping occupancy at two people per room. Behind sense also seen resorts will have an adult's only pool and then the pool for kids, but like kids can be at the resort. But I think I actually don't mind that as a parent. It doesn't make me look down upon anyone if they want to be at a pool without kids running around.
Speaker 2: I totally get that adult only isn't like it's not the only option out there. And also I kind of whenever I go to like a fancier pool, I do feel like, sorry, my kids are going to be obnoxious in here. You might have paid a lot to be in this hotel, but my kids are about to do some backflips.
Speaker 3: And they immediately are like, god, of course this well.
Speaker 2: The one, the one there was somebody in a hot tub just reading a book. It was like an older.
Speaker 3: Gentsman, sounds like that was nice until your family's.
Speaker 2: Lot it is in splashing this book. It's like, all right, dude, well you're reading in.
Speaker 1: A hot tub, so yeah, paperback book in a hot tub is you're bagging for it? At that point they did a study another one, you know, being like, where are the biggest heaviest states.
Speaker 3: In the US, And it's like it's not necessary.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna guess Texas number one. Yeah, McAllan Texas. I've never heard of that place. But good news.
Speaker 1: We fell at number six on the Fittest residence in the city Minneapolis. Good well, you're in Saint Louis Park, You're not in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of players out there, just active af just you say, players making me feel bad about myself robbing, but you're just sending the gyms, working, grinding.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now it's a little warmer. Everybody's on my bike path trying to act like they've been doing it all winter when I'm seeing one person out there. But okay, cool, call.
Speaker 3: It my bike path. It is what the name of the path? My bike?
Speaker 2: Have you bike in ten below weather and nobody's out there's mine?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Okay, make way, gotcha.
Speaker 1: We're going to come back into your actor school pop quest formingirls tickets. Yes, people are excited for these tickets. We're falling and cold. It's one on one point three katiew b Mean Girls is coming to Ordway and we have tickets for the show on April eighth, and we're giving them away right now at six, five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w But you do have to answer some trivia questions.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'd love it it's given to you, but you do have to work for them a little bit.
Speaker 1: You will compete against someone else, and whoever gets the most questions correct wins them.
Speaker 3: And you know it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't feel afraid of like looking like a fool or you know, an idiot.
Speaker 3: Or whatever that's you know that happens sometimes. We all still think so though it's on the radio. Unless someone knows they knows you and they're listening, it's only you and us that know. You know what I mean? Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 2: This is Jenny?
Speaker 3: All right, Jenny. Let's get your competitor on. Hi. What's your name?
Speaker 10: Sarah?
Speaker 3: All right? Sarah and Jenny. You're competing against each other. If you know the answers, chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Question number one, what year did women gain the right to vote?
Speaker 10: Jenny?
Speaker 3: Jenny? Was it in the was it sixty seven? No? Sarah, do you have a guess the nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 1: Nineteen twenty. Question number two, what is the name of the princess in Sleeping Beauty? Jenny Aurora, that's right, Jenny. Question number three, which vitamin do you get from sunlight?
Speaker 3: Jenny, Yes, Jenny, that is correct. Jenny. Congratulations. You got the Mean Girls tickets? Yay.
Speaker 1: We have these every day this week in our after school pop quiz. So another pair tomorrow. We're gonna come back with Colts salacious headlines on one oh one point three kd WB. So you sit up one oh one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come back. We're gonna do a.
Speaker 1: Little Ted talk our buddy Ted, you know, just drop some wisdom on us. This one has to do with the reception portion of a wedding, and maybe you have a wedding coming up, maybe you've attended one and this was one of your issues.
Speaker 3: We'll see if you agree in our Ted Talk. In five minutes talks, Ted joins us for yet again another riveting Ted Talk. Now, last week you riled people of a lot of people agreed with you that you don't have to bring a partner of six months to a family reunion. Other people wondered, what are you hiding.
Speaker 7: I'm not hiding anything.
Speaker 3: I just stir the pot. So what's your ted talk about? This week?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: So it's somewhat still on the topic of weddings and things that happen at weddings. So this past weekend, I was at my cousin's big wedding reception party and towards the end, everyone was on the dance floor dance singing.
Speaker 2: Everyone's out there.
Speaker 7: The DJ just goes into a three peat three songs in a row of just twirking anthems, Wow Wowallo by Lil John, Salt Shaker by Lil John, and the Ying Yang To and then No Hands by walk a flock O Lame. And I'm thinking in my head, a, I love all three of these songs, so they get me super hyph Yeah, but they're like twirking booty shaken songs and I'm there with my family. Why play these songs?
Speaker 3: How early in the night was it?
Speaker 2: It was probably nine to thirty.
Speaker 3: When did the dancing begin?
Speaker 2: Seven thirty?
Speaker 1: When was the dancing over eleven? That's a lot, a lot, that's how so, I just it's fresh in my mind. Just went to my brother in law's wedding. He definitely played some of those kind of tworking songs, but he did a nice little mix. Like one moment it'd be like, I'm throwing this is not what it was Tina Turner. Then it would be like an Elvis but like a remix, and then it'd be like a twrque song, and then it'd be like.
Speaker 3: A killers, very big, but it was. I do agree, like, if you're gonna do twrque songs, it has to probably be in the last hour of the night, unless the couple says specifically.
Speaker 7: But my questions are like, is anybody actually twirking at a wedding or like grinding at a wedding. Probably not. I just don't think many people would do it. But then in my head I'm also thinking, well are these songs specifically for twerking and grinding? In my head, yes they are, but I don't know a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people that twerk, so that one wouldn't come to mind. Just like the like, you know, a little more sexually driven dancing you're gonna do when this is I mean, you're not slow dancing to this white Sandra Bullock didn't grind.
Speaker 2: They shut up. Sandy Bullock definitely grinds.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is that?
Speaker 1: What your Ted talk actually is that Sandy Bullock actually grinds.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much all I think about.
Speaker 3: So do you think it's too much for a wedding?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: And no.
Speaker 7: I think it's a hype song. But when he did like all three of those, I was like, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, the children are also still out and about at nine.
Speaker 3: I feel like, Ted, you're showing your age. You're getting a little too prudish.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm thirty one and up a total period.
Speaker 3: He's the tour and he's the tour su Yeah, okay, well, thank you Ted for this wholesome Ted talk. Yes, they step this way, step that way. They step this way, step that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he said one on one point three. Katie w b Is Fallin and cults. The issue is you're gonna retire before me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm older than you.
Speaker 2: The problem with it, though, is like you are, You're the You're the talent. I'm just running things, dude, I'm here, I don't even know. I don't make sense half the time. Here's what the issue is, you are not true. Clearly the creative. People just think I say crazy stuff and I'm gay. That's all. Those are the only comment.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, both of those things are true, but you're also creative.
Speaker 2: I need you to one work later in your life.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: No, or to my other theory, is I die somewhere around where you retired because I'm so good for your family. Well, I mean I have life insurance. But it's like I I feel like if any of us were gonna die, it would be me first.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I will say when we did the lie detector test, the guy plug this up and can see like some stuff, and he immediately said that I was much healthier than you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying so in order to verify this, though, I've come across someone who can help.
Speaker 3: I can verify it for you. No, I'm saying you are up and down on the ways that you stay healthy. It's I think that I don't think that I eat healthier than you. I think I'm just consistent with my life. I don't go home and pretend I'm healthier around my husband and only eat like a bond and cheese, and then come into work and eat flame and hot cheetos and diet Mountain I have. I'm just like consistent with my life. Well, I'm getting my stuff in order, and I've been going, did you get your do you mean your financials?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which one? But I've been I've I've been thinking about this my retirement plan. Oh okay, but you have to work ten years longer than what you're planning on working. Yeah, no chance. All right. So here's the thing. I'm going to bank on me dying before you then what So I just need to figure out what I'm doing. And I have come across somebody who can help us.
Speaker 3: I don't want to What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, someone on the internet. You send them a piece of clothing with your sweat on it. They can analyze it. Yeah, and they can rip like based off of your sweat. They break it. I don't know how they do it scientifically. They can tell you when you're gonna die.
Speaker 1: Why do you constantly fall into every scheme? This is why you're bad with money?
Speaker 2: So check it out? Check it out.
Speaker 3: So your sweat is just gonna be like a bright orange red color.
Speaker 2: Like Hiatt, there's an orange into it it. Okay, No, are you with me though? Wait?
Speaker 3: You want me to do my sweat is I'm into.
Speaker 2: I gotta figure out one which one of us is dying? First? And secondly, do I need to start saving money that's.
Speaker 3: Based on just one possible way to die. If this was even legit, you're not factoring in all the other potential factors where we could die.
Speaker 2: We send in our clothing articles whatever. You want to know what I'm sending A T shirt? What are you going to send?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, honey, a sock.
Speaker 2: You can sun a sock. Wait?
Speaker 3: Are you just trying to sell my clothes on an only fan.
Speaker 10: Business?
Speaker 3: No, it's nice. I never heard of this in my life.
Speaker 2: I analyze our sweat and they'll send us like an email of like who's going to die? Like when they can based off when you're gonna die based off the sweat. So five to seven business days we send it out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Fine, all right?
Speaker 7: Weird it's the pop culture Minute with selling and cult on one of one point three jd w B.
Speaker 1: So part of me feels weird even reading this story because I don't know if you remember, but a while ago Aubrey Plaza lost her husband and it's just a very very sad story and she left social media, and she's basically done nothing. She was at the fiftieth anniversary of SNL where she just did a quick intro and that's pretty much the only time people have seen her. Well, now they've dropped some information saying that she had actually separated him from him before this happened, So they had actually separated about four months before this. She I think, had received some concerning information. She even the day of the day he passed away, he had sent her a text message and his dog walker is the one that found him in his home and called the police. And it's just devastating. It's just it's just so incredibly devastating.
Speaker 3: So I mean, even if she had separated four months before from him, that I can't imagine. I can't imagine the pain that goes into something like that.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to go into any other speculation or anything like that at this point.
Speaker 3: This is interesting, Sia.
Speaker 1: No one even knew she had her third child, but she did, and we found out by way of she's filed for divorce from her husband. Again, I didn't even know she got married twenty six months ago.
Speaker 2: Her third child.
Speaker 1: I am a second No, I think, well, I think she just keeps her life very private, which she's been able to do by being a musician who doesn't show her face. So she got married like twenty six months ago, and now she's filed for divorce, and because there's the filing, you know, obviously you have to deal with custody.
Speaker 3: And that's how people found out she did have a child.
Speaker 1: And you know, obviously the name of the kid is out and the kid's name is Somersault one, under which I peep calt cult.
Speaker 2: No, so I'm totally irrelevant to this conversation.
Speaker 1: They and it's eleven months old. So she kept that secret for quite some time. Man, stop, no, oh sorry, I give you get a start.
Speaker 3: I can't tell.
Speaker 1: I can tell you are not even let okay here, I'll go. Uh they're you know, there are always burglars. They're hitting up celebrity homes and one hit Kylie Jenner's home while they just busted him. He was just arrested actually outside of her office, which is also scary because I'm like.
Speaker 3: Is he stealing from her home and stalking her? Like what's the deal. But yeah, he was arrested on the sidewalk outside of her office. I I don't know if you saw this.
Speaker 1: I posted this on my Instagram and it's down now because you know, like on Stories will go away in twenty four hours. There's a new movie coming out and it has Dakota Johnson, Chris Evans, and Pedro Pascal and it's called Materialist.
Speaker 3: Do yourself a favor and go check out the trailer.
Speaker 1: It's an A twenty four film, and A twenty four films are usually like kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: This one doesn't look like there's any weird twist.
Speaker 1: It looks like one of those where she's a matchmaker and she meets Pedro Pascal, who's like a millionaire and he seems super nice. But then Chris Evans is her broke guy that she like from back, you know, so it's like, who does she choose?
Speaker 2: I love that? Actually I clicked anyway. As soon as I saw On your Story, I was like, dude, found recommendations one hundred pcent. Let's see what this is.
Speaker 3: I got to go for it absolutely.
Speaker 1: HBO has officially canceled Mindy Kaling's comedy sex Slizes with College Girls, which is a bummer because I like that and it was going to go into its fourth season but now not so much unless another like network picks it up.
Speaker 3: Warner Brothers, they said they're shopping that project around, hoping the land it's more for a fourth season.
Speaker 2: It's about seven million networks now, so hopefully.
Speaker 3: I know fingers crossed. Also, a lot of people got an advanced screening of Snow White last night, and I've heard it's very very good the live action. So something to look forward to this weekend. That is your pop culture Minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lacing and Lin We're gonna come back. We had someone lined up on the phone, but they kind of chicken out. We're going to read their email and their dilemma and help them out.
Speaker 4: In five.
Speaker 3: One on one point three KATIEWB with ballon and Cold. So this happened.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we had someone lined up ready to tell us about something going on, like an issue in their life, to help get a little advice from you, because maybe you've been through this and you have advice. And she started panicking. I could see I can always see it coming through the email where I was like, oh no, I go to it and I'm like, uh, are you going to be able to come on? And inevitably she was just worried that her friend would recognize her voice.
Speaker 3: So she was like, can you just read the email?
Speaker 1: And I said sure, So we're going to go through this and hopefully you still will be able to call in and offer anonymous some advice. So the subject was I think I lost my best friend opened it up and she said, uh, basically, she's been friends with this guy for years, and a few months ago he came out to her, and she said, I was so proud of him and happy he felt like he could be his true self and was comfortable sharing with me. Fast forward, he gets on the apps, he goes on some dates, he finds a boyfriend, and they move pretty quickly, which she's like, I wasn't gonna judge that because I've definitely moved quickly in past relationships. I've made like my whole world about my new boyfriend. So I get like the honeymoon face. Yeah, not offended that maybe she's not hanging out with him as much exactly, but slowly she said, I realized he is hanging out with people, not just his new boyfriend, but he's hanging out with his new boyfriend's friends solely. Every time I ask him to hang out. He already has other plans. I want to be a part of his new life, and I'm heartbroken.
Speaker 3: And it isn't just me.
Speaker 1: He has seemingly stopped hanging out with all of his other friends too, So my question is is this normal?
Speaker 3: Like I don't want to force anyone to be my friend, but I'm so hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for him, but I don't understand why he has to remove all of his friends and only hang out with his new boyfriend's friends. I don't know this situation well enough for me, and I guess in most of my relationships, like if it's like a straight relationship, like my girlfriend gets a boyfriend, yeah, she stops hanging out as much, she starts hanging out with his friends a little bit, but soon enough they incorporate me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, type situation.
Speaker 3: You know that you're gonna be kind of like ignored for it for a while in the beginning.
Speaker 7: It's part of it.
Speaker 3: I was the opposite. I was very annoying with Jake.
Speaker 1: I infiltrated him in my friend group and brought him to everything, and they probably were like, God, could we have like a hangout without Jake? So what do you think we'd love some advice for her. Six' five one nine eight Nine KATIE.
Speaker 3: Wb is this?
Speaker 1: Normal she doesn't want to force him to be her? FRIEND i think she's getting at is this normal in a gay? RELATIONSHIP i think that that's kind of what she's getting. At, okay because she hasn't experienced this with other. Friendships she just doesn't understand why he's friends with all of his new boyfriend's friends and not. Her six five one nine eight NINE katiewbo some one oh one point THIRTY katiewb With balin And. Colt it's been a little bit of a train wreck in our studio. Today colt's microphone randomly stopped. Working ye we were talking to a bunch of people and our equipment just. Died you want to grab, them go. AHEAD i just put on a hole really quick and we basically read an. Email and we had a ton of people lined up to give this person feedback and our equipment just. Crapped so basically the gist, was she's but with this friends with this guy. Forever it's her best. FRIEND a few months, ago he comes out to. Her she's so happy for, him so. Proud he gets on the apps starts dating this, guy super into, him and she he kind of starts hanging out with, her and she's, LIKE i get, it honeymoon, face totally.
Speaker 3: Normal but then she's, like wait a, minute he's hanging out with all of his.
Speaker 1: Friends he doesn't hang out with any of his like her friend doesn't hang out with any of his friends. Anymore he only hangs out with a new boyfriend's. Friends she's taken it very, personally and we'll grab some like some advice here from this. Caller, Hi KATIE, Wb so what advice do you have for? Her, well, well not the best, advice.
Speaker 10: See WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean the equipment is whacked.
Speaker 1: Today so all the advice we got basically was literally that it's very normal for this to happen in the, situation WHICH i think would bring her some. Peace we have like six people on hold kind of saying the exact same thing that he basically didn't have his own gay friend.
Speaker 3: Group and he's trying To this is the exact text we.
Speaker 1: Got he's trying to find his gay, people and he's like one woman actually on hold before our phone's crap, said he's like a kid in a candy. Store, right he gets to like experience all these things he's wanted to for years and don't take it. Personally another person, said it's very normal for a few. Months if in a year from now it's still going, on then he's probably a bad. Friend and we come in and out each other's lives at certain. Times so sadly she just may not be a part of his life anymore because it's like.
Speaker 2: The fulfillment he was getting from her he's finding, elsewhere and it's like that kind of sucks. Here but at the same, time it's like this the first, time maybe this has happened for. Him so, YEAH i don't know This.
Speaker 1: Texas i've been there with my friend who is also. Gay he came out to me in high school and did something. SIMILAR i think, though it's more the excitement of getting to be yourself and finally being in the type of relationship that you've previously been to afraid to. Pursue for, me it did wear off after a few months AND i got my friend brack. BACK i would give it more time and just trying to worry about it too. Much SO i think the main thing is she was just, like is this? Normal and it sounds like it's very.
Speaker 3: Normal so the consensus is just give it, time keep reaching out to, him and eventually it should hopefully come back around and you get to be a part of this, new awesome part of his.
Speaker 1: Life so thanks for all of the. Feedback one on one point three k D wb here.
Speaker 3: We, Go, Hello katie W. B, hi this Is. Kenzy, Hi, kensey how are you doing?
Speaker 5: Good how are you?
Speaker 3: Good thank you calling for that ONE k? Wordplay?
Speaker 2: Yes, Absolutely oh.
Speaker 9: My, god.
Speaker 1: Amazing your chance to want one thousand pennies is on the. Line do you want to partner with me Or colt?
Speaker 3: Today? KENZIE i feel bad For, colt BUT i still gotta go With.
Speaker 4: Pail let's it?
Speaker 10: Go all?
Speaker 2: Right, finally go, on get out. Here everybody loves you awesome sketchy shape. Ups so here's the. Thing i'm gonna give you a. Word, okay you give me the first word that comes to your head or a word you THINK folll will.
Speaker 4: Say.
Speaker 2: Okay so the first word is trash, ben next word, Peanut.
Speaker 3: Oh, Gosh i'm a, peanut, riddle, protein, protein, shake.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 2: RACCOON i all, right balin balletsen, free what's? Up bal? Paccino what's going? On, Okay so first word trash trash, can oh trash, bag oh bin trash? Ban oh my, god peanut.
Speaker 7: Butter.
Speaker 2: Brittle that was.
Speaker 3: Bad one protein shake, Now.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding you got, that, like oh my, gosh raccoon.
Speaker 7: Tat, guys you know.
Speaker 3: It's raccoon raccoon eyes is so much. BETTER i was thinking of one of those.
Speaker 2: HATS i see how you got, There.
Speaker 3: Gensy i'm so. Sorry, wow you should have chosen. Colts talk to you Shut oh my, gosh what's?
Speaker 1: Happening we have breaking News salon and cult on one on one point? Three katie W.
Speaker 6: B what's?
Speaker 2: Happening as you were explaining things we should do on the, SHOW i was on my phone totally ignoring, you AND i came, Across.
Speaker 10: Wait what a?
Speaker 2: Headline cover your? Ears Kylie, jenner what's? Happening Gwyneth paltrow fifty two says she has a lot of sex With Timothy shallom h twenty, Nine, like hold, On i'm in the. COMMENTS i go to the comments and they're thinking What i'm, Thinking, like oh my, god what Are they're freaking in the, Sheets like what's what Is jesus freaking the? Sheet, okay what's going? On that's that's actually won the age. Gap why usually it's the other way. Around what website is This Daily? MAIL i got?
Speaker 3: COLD i have told you quit.
Speaker 2: Gros how could he do? That he's a stepfather To Kylie jenner's chill And i'm, like, well that's. Crazy but wait a. MINUTE i click into the article you gave. HIM i clicked into the article and she was talking about in the, movie the movie they're. Doing, yeah they hooked up a lot in the. MOVIE i could have saved you to.
Speaker 3: Click why do you always look at The Daily? Mail it's always fall from the headlines that line is so.
Speaker 2: Good so, good but it never makes any.
Speaker 3: Sense oh my, god you're.
Speaker 2: Cheap today's trending with fellon and cold on One.
Speaker 1: Katie i'm so disturbed by This. Sargento you, know like the. Cheese, yeah obviously they finally Made american. Cheese that's actual. Cheese did you know that The american cheese it's just not.
Speaker 2: Cheese oh, yeah for, sure it's so.
Speaker 3: Processed not, yeah it's actually called uses terms like cheese product or cheese. Food it's never like just.
Speaker 2: Cheese it's like the cheese whizz is a cheese.
Speaker 1: PRODUCT i guess that's All american. Cheese but now they think they finally cracked the. Cold they released a New american cheese that quote unquote does qualify to be actual. Cheese it's Called Natural American cheese has five, ingredients while other types have nine or. More they say it's similar to How Colby jack is. Made they claim they spent ten years working on it to make it taste and melt like Regular american, cheese and it hit grocery stores.
Speaker 3: Yesterday the issue with.
Speaker 2: Like starting to eat healthy is this a? Wrap, Dude we've been it's been too long of.
Speaker 3: NOT i, mean our bodies were just going to full shut down and we actually ate like other countries, do which just, naturally like not overly processed. Foods is that what you're, Saying.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah it's like we've had spaghetti so, long and then also at the same, time just not the a cereal for, launch, breakfast dinner all. Childhood so it's, like what's the point even you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean, well you earlier today you feel like you're gonna die in like ten, years and you're very, young.
Speaker 3: SO i do think maybe, yeah that's, true have a better.
Speaker 2: Outlook, okay IF i do, DIE i want you to have a celebrity come to my. Funeral CAN i just do a?
Speaker 3: Cameo, guys pay for a cameo and play the video at your.
Speaker 2: Funeral that's What i'm. Saying or it'd be so awesome if Zac efron was. There don't talk to. Anybody he doesn't talk to, anybody doesn't address it at. All and the question the thing is, like oh my, god he knew Zach? Efron what?
Speaker 3: ELSE i think most people would accept money for. That do you think how?
Speaker 1: Many this is a great question because Like carolyn who's On The, traders she's On, survivor she's From, Minnesota she's huge on cameo right. NOW i wonder if people ask, Her, oh for, sure. Funerals that seems very. Unlikely it's got to be a lot of birthday shot.
Speaker 2: UPS i would pay for a cameo from. YOU i Think John stamos is right up your alley him just eating like A greek.
Speaker 3: Yogurt, Wait i'm gonna die before on stay, well so much older than, ME i will say.
Speaker 4: It was not.
Speaker 2: Dying i'm kidding, me BUT i. Can i'm, sorry it's just the hands you were.
Speaker 3: Dealt oh my, gosh you're so dark.
Speaker 2: Today you're saying you're going to be living longer than the. Staminator he's stamina is.
Speaker 4: Like in his.
Speaker 3: Name you're, right, right the boy come. Out i'm, out all. Right well there's your trend
Speaker 10: One