Speaker 1: From Workhouse Connect and aj Benza.
Speaker 2: Fame. He'd liked to be walked on a leash and play really dirty, kinky sex games. Is uh the guy put the cock in the Peacock network.
Speaker 3: Okay, bitch, Hey, everybody aj Benzi here with fame is a bitch. This is your Let's call it a free podcast from Monday, January twenty seven, twenty twenty five. We're taping this on Friday afternoon, the twenty fifth, twenty fourth. Actually, I'm speaking to a good buddy mine, a great private investigator and somebody that's been raising a lot of a lot of people's attention. And Chris Todd. You've seen him on YouTube. I've talked about how you doing, buddy. I've talked about Chris in the past with some of the stories, and I'll get to how we met, but briefly, Chris was at the front of the O. J. Simpson case with the Cole and Ronald Goldman and always believed that there was somebody who helped OJ out.
Speaker 2: He's made that very public.
Speaker 3: He was always on my ass to go with the story and I was telling him, no one cares about OJ.
Speaker 2: It's about three years ago, four years ago, maybe, but he kept hit.
Speaker 3: Me and hit me, and you know, as it went on, I was getting more and more intrigued.
Speaker 2: And we'll probably dip into that afterward.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to talk to you, Chris up front today because you were somebody very instrumental.
Speaker 2: In the P. Diddy case. You managed to get your hands on his ex Kim Porter's diary. There.
Speaker 3: It is great book. It was flying off the shelves at Amazon beautiful.
Speaker 2: And you look. I knew Kim. We were friendly, and I think I told you one night at a nightclub she wanted to hang out with me, and her girlfriend said she likes you, and I said, I know who you are. You're Diddy's girl, and she laughed and said, don't worry about him. Here's my number.
Speaker 1: Call me.
Speaker 2: And I never called, Thank goodness.
Speaker 3: Who the hell knows what happened, But listen, there's an explosive situation going on.
Speaker 2: As of the other day.
Speaker 3: Obviously you guys know, maybe maybe some of you don't know, but P did. He filed a defamation lawsuit in New York federal court against basically News Nation, Courtney Burgess, who's the manager, and.
Speaker 2: Her his attorney, Ariel Mitchell, did. He is saying that these people fueled a media frenzy, fabricated claims that are outstanding of landish, and they're stirring up basic speculation.
Speaker 3: He's looking for fifty million dollars. I can tell you what his lawyers say, but it's all bullshit. That's the three lawyers talk. That's how they make their money. Chris contacted me a couple of days ago and said, you want you want this story you want to talk about of course I do. I've been at the forefront of the P Didy stuff. I said twenty five, twenty six years ago. He's a bad guy. People are dead because of P Diddy, and people took that like, what is a talking about here?
Speaker 2: Or here we are?
Speaker 3: So tell me what you feel about this lawsuit. We'll get into Kim's book in a minute, because I know it's back up. You put it back on Amazon right.
Speaker 1: Not Amazon, It's on a website called Silvercoastpros dot com p rs E No, no p r S professionals. I'll favor a post pros doc Silver.
Speaker 3: I'll make sure they know that. Tell me what you feel of what you may know, because you know awfully good stuff about this particular situation with Dinny or this lawsuit in general.
Speaker 1: Well, if you notice this lawsuit is talking about the book. Yeah, okay, So and I can say these things now. You know, I kind of you and I talked before this stuff. Really you got to put out some word and I appreciate it. You did. You talked about this a long time ago, and so obviously now it's different. I was partly connected Ariel Mitchell. I was partly connected with a more connected with Courtney Burgess because Courtney was the one who brought me the book.
Speaker 2: Is he gay? Is he gay?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I just thought he might be.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead, so so and then I can say this too now because it's already out there. But Courtney had purported that Kimora Lee Simmons was the source.
Speaker 3: I just was with Kimora Lee three days ago my son's basketball game. Her son fathered by Jaiman Hansu. The six foot seven inch kido.
Speaker 2: Was a freshman. Wow, good ballplayer. But I'm gonna have kim on the show later on this month, So continue to go ahead, and look.
Speaker 1: I like Kimora. I'm not trying out anybody if she wants to deny it that's her right to deny it. When you know this, when you're in scandal stories, you know somebody might say, yeah, I got them involved, and they say I'm not involved, and they're not. Like you said before, you're not going to tell you everything. You're not going to reveal all the cards. So basically I could never say her name in the beginning, so it was, hey, I had two sources, and I start with a black guy and then it's somebody else. I didn't say a female anyway, that's Courtney Burgess, kim Or at least.
Speaker 3: And Kimora. Wow, Kamara's usually quiet. I'm surprised she she did this.
Speaker 1: The reason. Look, it's so messy now with this lawsuit that News Nation got entangled in. Ariel was involved. She loves it. I mean, she wants to take trants to slay the dragon on Diddy? So did he just gave her and Courtney subpoena power, which is crazy? That's that's not good for him. But anyway, I think Kimor needs to talk, she needs she needs to come forward.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have her on. I'm gonna make her talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let's see what she was very close to kim obviously. When I was dating a girlfriend back in New York, there were she was very close to Russell Simmons and Andre Herrel.
Speaker 2: I was friends with Albi, Sure, very close with Albi.
Speaker 3: I knew about Jada Pinket and Will Smith because they invited Albi to a sex party.
Speaker 2: He invited me.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to go. This is thirty years ago, he went, I mean I know all the shit, I know all the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So what Albi got his lawyers on you to take that book off Amazon, costing you at least one hundred thousand dollars, It cost.
Speaker 1: Me five hundred grand Jesus Christ at least.
Speaker 2: And now what so how is it able to be on a different website now? Is he still going to come after you again?
Speaker 1: I've talked to his lawyer a couple of times. He's not a bad guy. Actually, it's the same lawyer from the Charlie thing. Yeah, from the O. J.
Speaker 2: Simpson situation.
Speaker 1: Literally in the seas and desist that he wrote to Andy Jasse and to Jeff Bezos that have a copy of he lists me on the Erlik thing saying this is what this guy does. And I was like, Wow, he's just tied in both of the Okay, whatever, But my point is Robert Hampton is a good guy. He's a funny guy. I know, I know, I know him for years. Yeah, he's a good guy. I've known you, and I'll be sure. I've no issue with Robert Hammond. I put I put the book back up because I'm not going to be silenced. I'm not going to be told I can't sell books if he and and and he's xed out in the book. This is the person that's up.
Speaker 3: It's not moving over, move it to your move this moving close. Kim's Kim's lost words, okay.
Speaker 2: And the second one is called what what's the other one called.
Speaker 1: The original was the R rated version was called tell tell it All.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So when I did my book, I actually xed out the stuff about alb. Now, look, he's only in the book for like two pages. The book's not about him. So I decided that for Kim and I believe it's real. If somebody proves me it's fake, then prove it then then I'm all yours.
Speaker 2: But well, you know, he's very protective of Kim. Obviously they have a child together, And did he did he adopted that child? Am I right?
Speaker 1: Well? But Alb says there was no adoption because okay, I just said that in the Peacock documentary.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't see that yet. Okay, Well, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: That you should check it out.
Speaker 2: I don't check it out, you know. And and I've said this before, many people know, but all the people at Bad Boy Records from Heavy D I'll be short. Kim Porter dead, dead dead, Albi goes and goes Nokoma was I mean basically dead, came back to life, Andre Harrel dead, all the but kim Porter's death.
Speaker 3: She lived about a mile and a half away from me, in to Luca Lake. I went to the house when I heard she died. I just wanted to see the scene. Pneumonia. I had pneumonia. It's devastating. I was thirty days in the hospital with surgery. Was I was on deathbed. There was no medicine, pneumonia, medication in Kim's house, no nothing in the night table. And if you're suffering for pneumonia, it's painful and it's horrible. Nothing No one Hailer's There was no iPad or iPhone on her bedroom. Naivel who the fuck goes to bed like that these days, none of nobody.
Speaker 1: Because they.
Speaker 2: Which had a lot of incriminating evidence and.
Speaker 1: The cups didn't come there for two hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: So when the family was there first, like Diddy, Komoro was there, Oh yeah, Cory Gamble, right.
Speaker 2: Corey Gamble, he was there involved in it really.
Speaker 1: Because he was like Diddy's No, he was justin Bieber's tour manager.
Speaker 2: He knows Chris Jenners, Chris Jenner's phony boyfriend, Corey Gamble. Oh god, they're all connected and sorted.
Speaker 3: It's it's such a tangled web of bullshit phonies and lawyers. But they want to be on top for so long and make so much goddamn money and have so much influence that you're seeing you now with the p Diddy parties.
Speaker 2: You have told me in the past that you've seen videos.
Speaker 1: Would I have to say things a certain way? Per my Look?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, go ahead. What can you say about videos and stuch like that?
Speaker 1: Let's say, hypothetically, we believe these tapes.
Speaker 2: Exist, Okay, And I think you're not the only one have said that. There there are lawyers who said it. Plenty of people out there have said.
Speaker 1: It, but there's not a few people that have them.
Speaker 2: Do you believe I was on to Jaguar that you know Jaguar right? Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 3: She was saying a lot of sensical things back in the day, and I always marked her as.
Speaker 2: Hey, she could be credit credible. Now that she's kind of star up, the bottom is little for her to even talk about now.
Speaker 3: But in the beginning she says some great things. I don't believe for a second. There's a sex video of Ditty and some other person that sold for five hundred million dollars in the black web.
Speaker 2: I don't buy that at all. No, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: No, you would, you would see it.
Speaker 2: You would see it.
Speaker 3: And you know nowadays that unfortunately, the longer this takes to go to trial, there are people that are bargaining with lawyers to get these tapes that they're.
Speaker 2: Allegedly on right and paying good money so they stay out of the public eye. Do you do you know? Do you know that to be the case? So are you familiar with that all?
Speaker 1: Like when Daniel Baldwin went on Patrick Bette David and said they're shopping these tapes around and Ariiel Mitchell went up and said, oh, there's a tape of this, and I'm gonna tell you right now, some of these are coming from the same source area, which would be Courtney Burgess.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so, so that's why Diddy is going after Courtney. I think there's uh did he has connection to the outside world. Of course, like many other powerful inmates, he can get messages across and I think there are some people doing his bidding. I think ray J for a while was somebody that was speaking up too loudly, and I think somebody got a hold of him and did Hey's camp and straightened him out, because now he's acting like.
Speaker 2: Ah, there's none of this stuff ever happened. You know, it's all allegend. I've never been there. Suddenly all these people and these packed mansions weren't at the free go part his bullshit. So many of them been there, you know, Jamie Fox, down the line, They've all been there. I'm not sure how many slabs are gonna be dragged in. And I really fear and you know the you know the law better than I do. Here's what bothers me.
Speaker 3: There's no SVU interviews, no special victims, general interviews of victims, there.
Speaker 2: Are no rape kits, there are no there's no DNA. I fear that all that stuff out there. When push comes to shove did, He's not gonna go away for a long time at all.
Speaker 1: I Look, I have a lot of different sources like around Diddy, Kmora Courtney. I mean, look, I don't trust people, and they just say, hey, I know a bunch of stuff, and I got a bunch of tapes, Like I don't just believe you. So I go behind your back a little and I start vetting it right, I'm telling you right now. I got another source saying everybody's on the tapes. Everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it. I believe And I wonder if P Diddy is going to provide evidence to indict the higher ups in the sleazy show business all really get the Jeffrey Epstein treatment, because I you know, I've always heard for years that Diddy was somebody that was untouchable because he had.
Speaker 3: Relationships with the Feds. And and look, we can go back to the Tupac Shakor murder. Another guy ran with Biggie Smalls Tupac's I mean, Diddy's fingerprints have always been around those stories. And now I don't think he's guilty in the Tupac thing, but.
Speaker 2: You know, he's just he's a round too much sordid ship and now he's really.
Speaker 1: Well because look when you have Shug Knight and Diddy, right, you had the two of them, their market share was like half of hip hop together. So yeah, Snoop was very close with Diddy. I photos of him. He was there with Biggie like Tupac was. There's more evidence, first of all, for Sewn Combs against the murder of Tupac than there is. Really it's Biggie, Yeah, yeah, really, he's way.
Speaker 2: He was in the car. Wasn't he in the car behind Biggie or in front of Biggie? No, no, no, I think he was hold on gold.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is on the Tupac murder, there's more evidence that Sean Combs was possibly conspiring to have either Shrunk or Tupac killed. There's more evidence than saying he had Biggie killed. I don't think he had anything to do with Biggie's murder. He was in the car in front of Biggie, but.
Speaker 3: In front and I'm surprised you don't think I'm surprised I really think I thought you'd find that.
Speaker 2: Very odd that he's there and the reunions. I went to the reunion tour and I said to my nephew, this is all bullshit. He just he I mean, he said, but he wants to take over this business in such a such a big way. This reunion tour for Biggie, I'll be missing you. I thought that was all horseshit.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But what I'm saying is, I did a video about Biggie on Cinema's TV. If people want to look at it, what's what's it called? Cinemills TV, Cinemon.
Speaker 2: Cinemons, Okay, Cinema.
Speaker 1: Cinemills Cinemons TV. And I have a lot of evidence, sources that Biggie was killed by some dirty l A P. D. Rampart cops that worked for that, worked for you know who. So to me, like, I think Sean Combs really did love Biggie, and I don't think he would want that was his cash cow man, Like, you're not, yeah, what I mean, You're not gonna offer that guy?
Speaker 2: There's no and did he was not?
Speaker 1: He launched Diddy. I think he launched right.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yeah, I know in a way, You're right, and and did he was not making a dime off of Tupac's music with with I sug it's interesting, you know.
Speaker 2: I I I went to I don't know how many people went to.
Speaker 3: Tupac's room, and I was with him when he got shot the first I wasn't with him, but I was friends with him when he got shot the first time in that studio, which has a lot of Diddy fingerprints. On that night as well, Jiman talks about Jimmy Jimmy Henchman in my in my day.
Speaker 2: He was a bad dude and Tupac didn't like him at all. He said that name to me, that he's no good.
Speaker 3: And I'd gotten some I gotten some dirt on Henchman and uh Madonna's friends, but they all knew each other, and I gave Tupacs of information and he kept it close to him. But he told me in the hospital, I was with Mickey Rourke, Tupac and Tupac's mom, and he said, he said, these motherfuckers aren't going to miss the next time, and his mother wrote down in tears, and you know, and he just he always knew it, and I just I love that guy. And I just think right now, if he were alive, Black Lives Matter maybe would have had a better leader that made more of a difference in their cause, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: And him not being here, it says he would have been fifty five or fifty four right now. It's amazing how time flies. What do you have any deep information about? Well, do you think that Courtney Burgess is full of shit? Completely is? Did he have any shot at this?
Speaker 1: The way I say it now is because so much has happened since when I first met him almost a year ago. Now it's been a while. It's took a long time for me to trust him, for him to trust me. I didn't know who he was at first. They only showed me pages of this book where I didn't know if it was real. I was like, wow, it's really solatious, some crazy stuff. Was Kim writing a book? Was she trying to write a semi fictionalized novel? So I figure out what it was. But like I said on another interview, I did pretty recently. I have to believe him. I have to right now. I'm already committed. I have to believe did He's a bad guy. I have to believe kid porter. If somebody proves that the book's faith there's no tapes, then prove it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get you.
Speaker 3: The only the only the only problem is a criminal case can't start with a civil lawsuit.
Speaker 2: For money in a country like America where the accused still have rights. So did he did.
Speaker 3: He's lawyers had to do what they had to do. You know, he's still I mean, we'd all fight back if we had that kind of money. And who the hell wants to be he's trying to jail off.
Speaker 1: He's trying to scare off podcasters because he named Sean Atwood and I think Tommy. He's naming their podcasters. It's a it's the same thing Erlic did. It's a shot across the bow. So when you google their names, you're like, want suit, lawsuit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get you. I'm glad you mentioned char I want to get to that in a second. But first, well, let's actually you.
Speaker 3: We met because you had inside information on OJ, and you had always alleged and kept telling me that OJ got helped out and from a friend Charlie Erlick.
Speaker 2: You detailed it. You spelled it out for me. I could.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm going back now a long time. When this thing happened, I covered as a journalist.
Speaker 2: I went in a trial.
Speaker 3: Of course, I think, OHJ did it. I'm not going to say he didn't have any help. But tell the folks a little bit about Charlie Erlick. And by the way, before you go for Diddy, has the right the right thing in mind, because I was a journalist for many years for many different newspapers, and it was a very different thing. When you wrote a story, you had three lawyers looking at it before I went to press, your editor in chief. Nothing got into paper until it was nine ways till Sunday checked out. I'm in the podcast business now for eight years and it is the fucking wild West.
Speaker 2: Yes, the things we say and.
Speaker 3: Don't have any few eight years I'm doing this and one person at me, Bethany Frankel. I mean, I say some crazy shit, no one comes at you. It's gonna change, and it probably should. But you always told me that Charlie Irlick helped OJ that night. Tell me tell the folks a little bit because I know lawyers drag you left and right over this. But give us the quick story about the OJ trial. The O J murder case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I mean Charlie.
Speaker 2: Charlie Earl.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the brief, the brief version. Yeah, about seven years ago, supposedly Charlie came forward to a producer who was a friend of mine, a business associate. And and I didn't know who Charlie Lick was. I didn't know he was in the Vegas robbery. I had no idea who he was. I knew who oj was, of course. And after this producer had said to me, look, I saw what you did on Natalie Wood, and you know, I see you got balls of Steel. You know, we got this crazy thing coming down the park. And I'm like, well, what is it. Well, it's oja. And at first it turned my stomach. I'm like, nobody wants oja.
Speaker 2: No, I was. I was just saying that.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I said that verbatim, nobody wants to see the murders played out in a movie. He and he pulled his eyes like kind of like uh, and I'm like, what's up? Hold on? And it took a few months for me to come back to him because I shut him down. He's like, well, I don't have it yet. It's still we're still working out the script and the tape, and I'm like, okay, whatever. Months go by and I tell this story. I'm in a restaurant and I got a couple of beers and I was a little kind of what was that guy? What was he talking about? And I said, Oh, my god, there's somebody else there. And that's what it was. And when I went in the next day, Yeah, I went in the like Monday morning. He's like, come in Monday, you're gonna read the script. Turn your phone off, give me your phone and read it.
Speaker 2: I read it.
Speaker 1: My ed flew off my shoulders.
Speaker 2: And the basic Charlie so and basically just the quick version of Charlie. He had tell the folks how he got involved with the truck and the murder and was he first on the SCENEO with with OJ to become later something happened.
Speaker 1: So basically, and look, I'm I'm gonna speak as if Charlie's saying his confession to you instead of my investigation and the footprints and the finger that's that's a muffin of stuff. We're not even gonna get into that. He said he was there. He did early on tape that he was there that he went to OJ's because he owed him money for Joey at Ballito. And when he showed up, yeah you, OJ's like, no, no, no, we're going into cooles. Get in the Bronco. He drove to OJ's by himself, christ and then I've always said.
Speaker 2: And they go.
Speaker 1: They drive together in the Bronco, and Irla tells you that on tape in his screenplay. We we get in and go over there, and OJ says the same thing and as if I did it book and in his interview, so you know, I'm broad stroking this thing. So we get in the Bronco. Way over we they told you you just had to like listen.
Speaker 2: How how come nobody I can't believe he wasn't approached.
Speaker 1: Because he left it in his last name. So he kept saying Charlie Brock, Charlie followed this guy Ron Goldman. He's saying these things, and everybody's like, oh, Charlie's OJ's guys. And then Pablo Fens who lied about this. This is where Pablo jud Reagan were the culprits of this fraud. I met Pop. I called him up and I go, you need to come clean or I'm gonna out you. He's like, who are you? He's like, what's up? You got ten seconds? And he's like, well, what's going on, dude? And I go, I go listen. I'm gonna ask you one question. I only need to and I'm gonna leave you alone because if you don't answer it, I will blow up your world. I'll blow it up. I swear the guy did yeah, And I go like this, I go, Papa, did OJ say the name Charlie? Or did you say it in the book? And he paused for a sec O J see, but he had cooled everybody in his interviews that he well, let's call him Charlie. Do you think a narcissist like O. J. Simpson would let you just pick a name? No, dude, no, no way, no Charlie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got and listen. I I went to I can't think of his last name. And now I'm so pissed off. Mark.
Speaker 3: He was in the suzand oj Oj suicide letters in New Yorker. When I was living in New York, great guy ran a restaurant. Yeah, Mark Packer, he ran a restaurant called Angelo and Maxie Steakhouse. Great guy had a big party with night, beautiful penhouse after the murders, and I'm in the room, beautiful and this old of him and OJ and Nicole and Mexico and ski slopes, and I wanted to approach him as a friend.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, I'm sorry, Mark, you know what a you know, maybe he didn't do it. And Mark said, of course he did it, just to pick the shit out of it. Of course he killed it.
Speaker 3: But that's like my best friend saying that to you after I'm you know, so I walked away, going, well, now that's concrete proof I didn't think about having help. OJ is a big enough and strong enough guy. Plus, like I said many times, you uh you see, Marcus Allen is fucking your ex wife, Nicole. Kidman, he's driving your other he's driving your car around town. Uh you you uh you Paul Barberie who I went out with and kept calling me OJ instead of AJ.
Speaker 2: Which was funny. Uh, they break up. She she breaks up.
Speaker 3: She's with Michael Bolton. OHJ comes back. There's no chair for him at his daughter's recital.
Speaker 2: He's on blow.
Speaker 3: Someone's gonna get fucked up that night. So obviously he went and did. Remember what I saw the pictures.
Speaker 1: And remember what OJ told Nicole if you ever sleep with Marcus Allen, I will kill you.
Speaker 2: That was it. That's that's what he is.
Speaker 3: That And look, she didn't just sleep with them on the sly. There were candles in the window. I mean, it was like a you know, they were having a great time together.
Speaker 2: Uh And that's just probably O Jay's because of any athlete in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing with Kardashian. So when Kardashian hires the guy Bill was to take photos of Nicole for two days, when he comes back to Kardashian, he gives him a picture of Nicole kissing Marcus Allen at Tony Roma's and it's over game, over.
Speaker 2: Done done and the four months. Is there any proof do you think that there was a lot of I mean, I know they were all doing cocaine. I know that Goldman probably was one of those guys.
Speaker 3: A lot of waiters in La Yeah, can get your coke if you want, of course, so he probably was one of those guys extra money on the side. Do you think that they all do you think that there's there's any truth to them the story that there was a big cocaine that that Nicole allegedly owned.
Speaker 2: I do. And the first story was a Colombian guy you know, was gonna kill her and put her tongue through a neck, which didn't happen. But I've seen the pictures in color, and it's the worst thing I've ever seen. The cole if you, if you, if you go.
Speaker 1: By everything, the totality of the evidence and Charlie's story, Ippolito story. When Alex Constantine did the story about the Florida Hollywood mob connection early on, when you look back, you're like, wait a minute, wait, is this real. I do believe that Ippolito set an extortion to trap all them, Like you guys, owe me money. I don't care who you are, because remember if Alito was on the run in June of ninety five, he was a fugitive, he needed money cash.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know much about it. Believe he's a Florida mobster. I don't background.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, Joey was de Cavo Conte. He was big, he knew Meyer Lance erased the race boats.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, okay, oh those guys, you know he's a brutal guy. Those are They don't give a fun.
Speaker 1: Though they don't get yo exactly and now, and you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much further we can go. So where are you with the Charlie Irlok story? The OJ start? What's going to happen next?
Speaker 2: Do you think? You know?
Speaker 1: The media has blocked me for years and and I'm not going to hard on it. So you're supposed to go to trial. The judge in the case in the Eleventh Circuit Court told them to go to mediation. Okay, you don't want them to go to trial, but right now teetering, it's been three and a half years since the lawsuit, so I've already been to posed.
Speaker 3: No, yep, I got to post Jesus and they're they're got yeah, but you got a mouth like me.
Speaker 2: Once it's on, it keeps running. You know, you gotta be really composed of this thought asking questions like that. But well they talk about so they.
Speaker 1: Tell you, I'll tell you this in the deposition, I'll tell tell you this. I thought I was going to be there for hours and hours at about forty minutes in because I have a copy of it too. Once we started to get to evidence, why do you say, Earl? They were like, we're done have a good day by buying over.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I got to tell you know. In a similar story, I was very close to Hobby Weinstein. My book deal got me TV money, bought the rights to my life. Basically, he was always good to me. I knew he got laid. He's a big producer. I didn't know these raping chicks. I did not know that. People think I'm said, I didn't know it. When his whole thing was coming down, he had asked me one day.
Speaker 3: I was coaching my son's soccer team and I got a text, come see me at the Four Seasons into Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: What's wrong? I need you because I help. I helped him like fifteen years early with some bullshit. He was fucking around his wife with Georgina Chapman. I silenced that story. Gave me one hundred grand for that. Oh nice, crazy days. But yeah, of across the year, but it's still ten grand a month. So I need you to help. I raced for the Four Seasons, he said the right, there's gonna be a big magazine story about me about what you know. Just thid I'm a bully and I'm tough and all right because I need you to find that who's writing it. I'll pay you twenty thousand a month. Wow, just like I said, Fuck, I'll find out. And then I went home. I told my wife at that point, this is fucking big.
Speaker 3: I gotta And then I heard Rose McGowan made a comment about my boyfriend sold the script to probably Weinstein and bah, bah sold the script to a rapist he raped me?
Speaker 2: And I said, that's got to be Harvey. And her boyfriend was what's his name, Robert Rodriguez. So I got it, a Harvey, is this about rape? No, No, it's not right. But then he said, well, yeah, it might be accusations. I said, I can't help your heart.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So get this, I actually said to him, because one night he texted me, I said, he goes, help me please.
Speaker 2: I said, look, I found that Ronan Fowlers writing the piece. He's dating the former speech writer for Barack Obama. He's a Hollywood liberal, his mother's famous. You got no shot here, Harvey, I said, can you think that? Were you ever molested as a child by your rabbi or an uncle? He says no.
Speaker 3: Then he goes, well, yeah, but I can't talk about so I said, maybe you should talk about just giving some advice, but I said, I can't help.
Speaker 2: I backed up.
Speaker 3: But the point is, these people, from Harvey to OJ to Diddy to Epstein.
Speaker 2: How do we ever wrangle these guys up and get them down?
Speaker 3: It takes years, and there's so many more of them out there, and money, money Anyhow, You've been very good about Kurt Cobain's death. I did a show on it several months back based on what you said on you on YouTube interviews that you did were very informing and not a suicide. You say, you completely spelled out while you think it was a murder how it went down. I saw the Netflix special, and of course I feel the same way. Anything we do on that front.
Speaker 1: Is that ever gonna do anywhere anything? That thing's got a lot of scheme. If people go online and they google like Joe Burns Kurt Cobain, or they go to YouTube who killed Kurt. There's also a website who killed Kurt dot org. These people have really picked up some of the steam that I have. They're doing a great job in the media is blocking them, and they're trying to tell witnesses come forward that he was there the night Kurt was killed, and there was many people over the people over five people were at the house, I know the night he died. None of them are all drug addicts.
Speaker 2: That's the part that makes you makes your story sounds absolutely brilliant. How do you not investigate these people? They're all drug addicts. Kurt had given them money or not.
Speaker 3: Kurt Courtney had said to rehab one or two of them immediately, you know, like good gestures here and there.
Speaker 2: That story is just a sin.
Speaker 1: And yeah, she was given money for me I lived with Yeah, Like, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't blame I lived in our building.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you look at my stories on Cobain, I don't really say her name. I want I don't want anything to do with her. I'm focused on the people that are at the house. She's that's the peninsula in LA. She's not in Seattle. Yeah, so she's not there, right, Okay, that's a crazy case.
Speaker 2: That one is almost How did the cops how do they not go ahead continue going? Okay, remember to say this.
Speaker 1: Let's remember OJ June twelfth, nineteen ninety four. Kirk Cobain April eighth, supposedly nineteen ninety four, right before two months before OJ was Cobain, So right, people are kind of suspicious. Then Oj happens shut down Cobain. Who who?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's it's unbelievable. That's why I tell people there was no better time to be a gossip reporter than the nineties. Brothers to Kurk Cobain, John Bunny Ramsay, it was every day every week?
Speaker 2: Who was Ja the Fuco?
Speaker 3: Mary Mary Kay Liturno too? But it didn't end so uh, speaking of that, You've got a great information on John Bunny Ramsey. And I'm fascinated by this case because it's very similar to me in the respect that I don't know.
Speaker 2: How cops just didn't do their fucking job with Kurt. How do you not go in the uh what was it called the greenhouse? Yeah? How do you not go in another part of the home to check for a body? How do you just disregard that.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the p I? Yeah, the PI who he's because well, I'll tell you this right now, and I don't want to get sued. I'm not gonna say his name. I'm just gonna say this. Those people they knew he was in the greenhouse, They saw him in the greenhouse before he was found. And also when that person says, wellhy did it look because it was raining and it was a light blasting in my face. No, no, you did see it. You just can't say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's that. That brings me to uh John Benny Ramsey. I watched this the Netflix special to docu series.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't think cops did their job the right way. I find the father very suspect. The mother the suicide note. I can't discount her because she wrote the note allegedly.
Speaker 2: What do you think is going on? I think the father was involved and maybe he was holding the girl out. That's just what I feel. What do you feel? No?
Speaker 1: This is this is how we built it because I have another partner on Johnny. This is how it's built. We don't care about John Ramsey. If John Ramsey did know something, I'll tell you why. First of all, he's still alive. Okay, He's beat people in defamation suits, he's beat people, he took a guy's house, Okay, So we don't want anything with John Ramsey. We never accused John Ramsey of anything, Okay. It's Patsy Ramsey that we're accusing. Okay, and so was Joe Burley your thing with you know John Ramsey and Netflix. You know you guys want to tell a story, go ahead. They lied about the evidence, They make blatant lies, and people like Alex Hunter, Mary Lacey they try to say all this DNA. I've challenged Joe Berlinger and John Ramsey to a debate on television anywhere they want, any day of the week, and I'll prove to you who killed John Mane Ramsey.
Speaker 3: Wow, I, I I'm sure you're right. Here's what I find various suspect. The fact that they didn't go in that was it called a wine room like beyond the room where she was older.
Speaker 1: They call it the wine.
Speaker 2: Wine cellar. Okay uh.
Speaker 3: The fact that the way he talked about it on the special made me sick. And and the way when the when he when the body of John Benney was taken outside, he didn't cradle that child like what parent wouldn't cradle your dead child. He held it out like he was holding a dog who's just gonna take a shit on. How do you hold your kid like that? Well, that to me means that there's something this guy knows.
Speaker 2: Well. When when when I talked suspect.
Speaker 1: I did another interview on Cinemo's TV about John Bennet. People can check it out. The way I say it is obviously he gets it when the parents are home and you say there's DNA on John Benet that is of the parents, that actually helps the parents because she lives there.
Speaker 3: I'll talk to you in a week or so and we'll get back on track, well what's happen. By then there'll be more Diddy news. I'm sure Chris Todd, everybody the best, best PI out there.