Speaker 1: We're supposed to play that at the beginning of the show, but Dave got into traffic. Yeah, didn't have enough time to load it up, but I couldn't skip it.
Speaker 2: People are like, oh, I could live in this area because of traffic. It just sucks. Just take an area two days every six months. Take an area though.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, dude, it was like seventy one sucks, which, by the way, does Yeah, but if you're in jay Town, traffic sucks. If you're in Middletown, traffic sucks. If you're on Hirshborn Lane, traffic sucks. Saint Matthew's and middle of the day. I always wondered if that name work in Saint Matthew's at noon because it is packed a lot of blue hair and knuckles. Oh boy, old, Uh there you go. Band name, blue hair and hair and knuckle knuckles.
Speaker 2: I like it. Jelly Roll You you like jelly Rolls music? Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, I can't say that. I'm real familiar with it. Jelly Roll is the big dude with all the tattoos.
Speaker 2: I mean he is big. Let me throw something.
Speaker 1: He actually was in prison for a while. He he is country music, right. This is the son of us a center turn this another Yeah, this is good. This sounds like you know, this is it. He took that line from John old Smith.
Speaker 2: What's that I'm running with the bulls?
Speaker 1: No, remember John oh Smith said, we know the offense was all about ripping off the rearview mirror. That way one hundred miles an hour. I thought that was mac Davis. Jelly Roll was actually did some prison time and now he's won Grammy after Grammy Newcomer of the Year. Now he's winning an Album of the Year. I mean, he's a great dude. Doesn't look like you're traditional country star. He did say he regretted the face tattoos. Yea said never would have got these. But Jally Role says the Auste wants to have a conversation with the people he robbed twenty four years ago.
Speaker 2: I hope they would forgive me quote.
Speaker 1: I really want to have a conversation with them. I've thought about reaching out. This has been twenty four years ago, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Know that's back when you did time for robbery, that's key.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right. Actually, when you went to jail for robbing stuff, did you murder anybody? Now?
Speaker 2: It's just Robbery's I just stole fifty thousand dollars out of the liquor store. That's okay.
Speaker 1: I just don't know how that would even start, or you know, how I would go about it, because sometimes I wonder if they have seen me in passing or aware of my success.
Speaker 2: Calmed down, jelly, Yeah, really, I just wondering how cool I became.
Speaker 1: Well, also, you know what I'm suing you, I wonder if they've even I mean.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get click skip, it's what he's doing.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously dramatically changed. I was fifteen, dude, you know what I mean. I couldn't grow facial hair at all.
Speaker 2: He did adult time for robbery at fifteen.
Speaker 1: I still had a high voice when I did the robbery. So I've thought about it a ton, and they definitely were on my list. He added that what he would apologize, take accountability, ask for forgiveness. I had no business taking from anybody jail, he said, just the entitlement that I had that the world old be enough that I could come take their stuff. It's just what a horrible, horrible way to look at life and people, What a horrible way to interact with the earth.
Speaker 2: Interact with the earth.
Speaker 1: See here's the problem. Here we go. Good music comes from what pain and suffering? Yes, okay, that's why the nineties artists were so big. Yes, Jelly Roll wrote good music because it was pain and suffering. Now he's getting all happy and making amends.
Speaker 2: Songs are gonna suck. You make it, Yes, like Taylor Swift's last album.
Speaker 1: Your music is gonna suck, dude, because you're making amends and you're getting happy and rich. That's how it goes, Joey Roll. I'm not telling you to do drugs again, or steal anything we're stealing, get.
Speaker 2: Into prison again.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you want your musical career to continue, might want to think about it. Look at Charlie Sheen. Drugs, alcohol, yeah, tiger blood, tiger blood success. Everything he did was a success. TV movies doesn't matter. Prostitutes got sober.
Speaker 2: Unhappy, no success. I'm kidding. Always stay silver. Some people don't know when our sarcasm is just I don't know. Sometimes I don't either.
Speaker 1: So Dwyke gets me every once in a while, and I thought I knew all his tricks.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn does Jackie ever buy anything off Sheen yest Becky's bought some stuff.
Speaker 1: I bought a bunch of Christmas decorations off Sheen yesterday. Oh wow, Why because the tablecloth that is forty eight dollars at Target is four dollars at Sheen. And I understand they are a Chinese run they're trying to run our businesses out, but damn it. The sweaters are really good and they're twelve dollars.
Speaker 2: It's all been pretty good stuff. Yes, and this is worldwide. A student at Bristol in England was shocked to find something inside of her clothing packet from Sheen. Od alonzo Mastenger had ordered boots for her Halloween costume, but quickly canceled her plans. Yeah, when she noticed what a venomous scorpion moving under the plastic that old trick. I thought it was a toy and then it moves. Said it was pretty scary. Yeah. Her roommate happened to be a zoology student, so she used top used kitchen tong top it to grab the scorpion and stick it in a tupperware container. No. Then, an expert from the National Center re for Reptile Welfare came and collected it. This Sheen says they've conducted an investigation and confirmed all stand up procedure followed.
Speaker 1: This is exactly, However, horror film starts like a spider catches a ride in the banana hammocks the banana hot like box.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Or these are coconuts, and the spider crawls out.
Speaker 2: Brought the pant leg of an unsuspecting dock worker, and then.
Speaker 1: And the dock worker goes home and then spreads the giant spiders everywhere. So scorpions, the rule is the bigger the better.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, the.
Speaker 1: Smaller the more dangerous. Really, yes, so if it's a gigantic a scorpion, it's probably almost harmless. The venomous venomin is not really that bad. The smaller the scorpion is you in trouble, Oh boie, you in trouble. Never seen a scorpion in person? No, I've been sent in the Southwest, but never I saw the scorpion king, which is horny toad. You saw a horny toad?
Speaker 2: How do you know? It was across the path? It looks like a little reptile, looks like a little trice eratop. So it's not a frog. No, it was a horny toad. It was a horny toad. Couldn't get him off my shoe. I'm in a horney. There are, they're harder to see. They're not as many as there used to be. Horny is just a weird word to say.
Speaker 1: This is the weird word to say. It's never really appropriate, even if you're talking about a frog.
Speaker 2: But horney is kind of like giggly now, where moist is like, oh really, horny is giggly and moist is cringey. Kind of isn't horny giggly?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: If you're horny and moist, yes, I guess you're got something. No, I guess you're right. Horny toad Yep, they are things that's in an Elton John song that reference.
Speaker 1: I wonder if horny toad people are like, why did they have to steal horny for that? We had horny before the horny toad because it has horns on it. Tony, That's what I'm saying. But now they think the horny toad is horny, not horny.
Speaker 2: Analyzing horny. You know that's a part of an Elton John song, don't you know what. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Elton John. It's probably one of those songs, yellow big Road. We have the dogs of society. How you can't plant me in your penhouse? I'm going back to my plow. You know, let's do it. Where's the horny toad? I'll show you. So far, so good. You recognize all the words. Yeah, the boy's too young to be singing the blues. Where's the horny toad? It's coming, there's four plate tony. Oh, I'm sorry. I don't usually need that. Just ask Elton. Here you go. Yeah, where the dogs of society? Howl? You can't plant me in your penthouse. I'm going back to my plow. Okay, here we go, hornyback toad, back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the hornyback toad. Honey, hornyback toad? To there you go, hornyback toad. How did you know that obscure lyric? Because I never knew what it was. You just kind of sing along and go on the on bad and I looked it up. It's like, wow, never were to come up with hunting the hornyback toad? What's the Mellencamp lyric with small town in a small town, what does he say there? I have no idea. And that's the point. Yeah, he used to do.
Speaker 1: He would do the Bruce Springsteen slash, you know, Bob Elton whatever, scatting thing, Elton scatting things. Just like I don't know what the hell he's saying, Bob Elton scat you know Springsteen can do that?
Speaker 2: Oh the hell's he's saying. I look up the lyrics now, so far, so good.
Speaker 1: He lived in this small town. Have you seen the pictures that he was at some festival the other day downtown? Where's in blue and he's from uh Seymour Symour and uh he's just sitting there smoking a cigarette in middle of the street and like no one knows who is Ye, no one knows who he is. He's standing there with his wife like everybody's like tune tea. Yeah, I wore this album out. Oh man, that's a good album. Really is Scarecrow? Right? I love that album, dude, I had it on cassette.
Speaker 2: Tots of Fear of Jesus. That's small town now, they're boring romantic, that's me seen it all. Where are the lyrics that you can't have had? Myself a ball. Okay, what what lyrics? Don't you know? Was that it there? It married an La dog and brought it to this Yes, yes, one. No, you're confused, so I'm rried in La Dollon brought it to this small town. That was Yes, that's the one. Yes, that's it. A small town.
Speaker 1: Alzheimer's can affect them in their fifties. Two, buddy, what nothing are you prepared for this winter?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: I got flannel on.
Speaker 1: Al A Nina. It's gonna be moisture, al A Nina. Man, I don't know if I'm ready. I mean, Alina means there's gonna be a ton of snow all the time. I saw the maps. Maps don't look good for Kentucky. It's coming up. The lyrics I'm talking about, Yes it is. The word obsession mean anything to you?
Speaker 2: Now? This just follow through. It's a fine line. Oh is it really? Yeah? My bad? Here we go, it's got nothing. Don't here here we go. Don't put this brake on the podcast? Got nothing against a big town. And the next one tell me what it is? All right? Next line?
Speaker 1: Still hatied enough to know what's at once going on in a big town. Oh, Okay, still hate seed enough, So what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Never mind? Still hated enough to say lookers in the big town. Yes, always just sounded like he's saying, I'm not going to get big town. No.
Speaker 1: No, still hate how many records I sell? Enough would be small town with a giant head. He does have a giant head, giant forehead. If you can put both of us on Easter Island, yeah, say fine, Dave and John. Hell no, I think that one moved. I just thought it was funny. He was standing there in the middle of the street with a cigarette.
Speaker 2: I know. You know.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's like just hanging you know, my homies, uh smoking a cigarettes like in the windows I made.
Speaker 2: I made the Easter Island statue, my profile pick on our on our email. How could it not?
Speaker 1: I know, I could it not be La Nina? But so you were a La Nina. Sorry, Ala Nina is the winner that's coming. I'm just telling you this because you need to load up on that salt, those big bags of salt. Why because you don't want to slip on the ice on your driveway sidewalk.
Speaker 2: I'm not a deer, I know, but what deer lick salt. They do. Yes, they do have a salt block in our backyard. Are you sure? Yes, I do. I put it there. You're sure they lick salt? Yes. Uh.
Speaker 1: Because you don't want to slip and fall, dude. You and Becky look, Jackie and I were getting elderly. You don't want to slip and fall because you know what happens when you break a hip. You're done, You're over. It's the beginning of the end. The expiration date starts right, it starts clicking. There, no further break a hip. Yep, start the clock, start the clock right. Get your affairs in order. We got the bill for the heart procedure last Monday, ten minutes ago, one hundred and ten thousand.
Speaker 2: It's up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, forty five minutes of work. And you know what, I'll be glad worthy, glad to pay whatever. Dude still alive, worth every cent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bargain Supply. Go see Todd Hester. He's my buddy. He works in the appliance center. He has worked for the for barget Supply for one thousand years. It's proven and documented truthfully, even through the ice age and every single al a Nina the ice age. Yeah, every al a Nina Winter todd Hester is no, it's all in al Anina is like if she's cooking.
Speaker 2: Al Anina, it's not la Nina. It's all a Nina. Why is it l Nina? Why is it at el nino? Man? Don't ask me as the Spanish dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay with this, Like see todd Hester at Bargain Supply East Jefferson Street. They have their own parking lot. They have so many appliances, it's crazy from ge down. If you need an appliance, they have the best price. Plus they know what they're talking about. Measure, measure the space first before you get down there, and they're gonna take care of you right delivery installed.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They have the scratching dent, which I purchased so many scratching dent. I bought a refrigerator with the scratch on the side. When you put the refrigerator in the kitchen, you don't see the sides of the refrigerator, so it was like duh, and I save a couple one hundred bucks brand new, brand new refrigerator. So check them out. The last dishwasher I bought from Bargain Supply. The last the dishwasher before that, I bought from the big box store.
Speaker 2: With the orange lit little things. Yeah, and he sold me what they call a handicapped dishwasher. I'm not sure you can say that. I think hit handy capable dishwasher. It's rense cycle challenge, so it's smaller. So it was smaller.
Speaker 1: So when they when Bargains Supplies showed up to put the new dishwasher in, he pulls it out and he goes, dude, you know you bought a handy capable dishwasher.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what's that mean? He goes, this is smaller.
Speaker 1: It's like they sold you a smaller dishwasher, probably for the same price, and said, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Did well, then charged your restocking fe to send it back.
Speaker 1: Well, I we'll tell you this. Barket Supply did say this. They were like, why are you getting stainless steel for dishwasher? He goes, they don't last long enough for stainless steel to come into.
Speaker 2: Play because it matches everything else. No, I'm the inside. I know, oh the inside. I don't worry inside.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about its plastic. By the one with plastic inside, stainless steel is stupid. Doesn't last that long.
Speaker 2: Stainless steel.
Speaker 1: Yes, if it's a twenty year dishwasher, not gonna last that long, So get the plastic one. So he saved be hundreds of dollars and that thing is still working.
Speaker 2: To this day. So after Edlin hooks you up with your rental property, you go to Bargains applying. Get you Yeah, get a com.
Speaker 1: Some appliance is bargains Supply Agains East Jefferson Street. Go see Todd History all right, Elan and Edlan go see them at edland dot com. They have a sliding scale that will show you how much money you're going to keep in your pocket. They sell homes for just one percent commission rate, no haggling, they just know it's that's the rule. That's the contract. One percent commission rate. Call him at five nine nine eight hundred, that's five nine nine eight hundred or edland dot com. They'll help you buy or sell a house. They've been doing it for forty six years. Back after this on news radio eight forty w eight.
Speaker 2: Chance it's a birthday boy who was on this show. I don't know who this is. See if the voice sounds familiar, it's not him, though, he's the guitar player. I don't I don't know, dude, Espandau ballet. Oh yeah, Gary kemp is sixty five sweet cool? You get a solo alb Matt. I try to black out some of those interviews that we do. I can't stop writing songs when we do our tonements. Here here comes the money, gold come on. Sounds like a late night TV show. Band go.
Speaker 1: Uh. When we make it toonements, I will tell Dwios I'm sorry for poop pooing all your stupid little band interviews. Some of them turn out pretty well, some of them. Yes, Gary placed the bottle eighth time, six times. All right, we talked about the Kellogg's fruit loops and all that we did. Yes, we talked about how Kellogg's fruit loops they make. They promised to get rid of all the dies, all chemicals, chemicals out of the stuff. Right, Well, they promised to do it. Didn't do it in America, but did it everywhere else, like in Canada. Here's the SoundBite from ABC News.
Speaker 3: Well protested outside the Michigan headquarters of Kellogg, demanding the company remove artificial dyes from cereals in the US. Kellogg announced nearly a decade ago that it would remove artificial colors and ingredients. The company did that in other countries. Fruit loops in Canada are colored with concentrated carrot juice, watermelon juice, and blueberry juice, but in the US fruit loops still contain artificial colors. Studies have claimed those dyes could cause behavioral problems in some children.
Speaker 2: What could cause behavioral children? Behavioral problems in some children? Could and some Do we have physiological proof? Do we have medical studies? I don't know these things. I don't know. Do you want to eat dyes or do you want to eat watermelon juice? I'd rather watermelon?
Speaker 1: Sure, No, that's not the point. The point is we don't know what that stuff is or what it does. And we know we've proven some of those yellow. They've outlawed several of those colors, right, the yellow dye number nine or whatever? Dell the damn thing is? I think white has been outlawed.
Speaker 2: Oh why would you sell Canada? This is made with blueberry juice, watermelo juice, strawberry juice. Sounds like it'll taste better.
Speaker 1: Sounds delicious. Why I'm buying that fruit loops? So they're protesting up there.
Speaker 2: So they're protesting in Michigan going, hey, dude, treaties like Canadians. I'm not in law enforcement, but I would head up there because you have hundreds of serial killers all in one place. Damn it. I don't want to like it. I want to make fun of it, and I don't want to like it. But you can't. Can I can't. There's take a dollar out. Thanks. Here's some more from Rhianna and Alley.
Speaker 3: California just last month ban the dice from food served in public schools. In response to the protest in Michigan. Kellogg insisted its products are safe, saying its ingredients meat federal standards. The FDA has said most kids have no adverse effects from color additives, but critics argue the FDA developed its standards without assessing possible neurological effects.
Speaker 1: The FDA trust the FDA, Yeah, emphasis on f not in correct. Take another fifty cents out.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You are paying your car payment this. If you had one, I don't have one. If you had one, you would have That's true. Rhianna and Ali, thank you so much for that news. I it's crazy, like like the Fleetwood Mac song. Absolutely. Oh, that's a Celtic. It's a Rhiannon is An. Actually it's a Celtic Witch.
Speaker 2: I guess all right, I bet you, dick critic Witch. Her parents are big Fleetwood Mac fans, you would think.
Speaker 1: And Rhianna in the live version from seventy six when she's like twenty eight years old, that's about as good a live video as ever seen in my life. Look it up on YouTube. It's a live version of Rhiannon Fleetwood Mac. She's in all those flowing rows and she's doing her arms out like this. It's funny watching her now in her seventies. She has like a lazy Susan to help her spin.
Speaker 2: Uh. She's also kind of angry. You ever seen her see interviews? She just has no time for anything because on South Park they portray her as a goat. Thank you, miss Nicks. Yeah. And then what was that TV show we watched?
Speaker 1: There's something sixpence and the six sixpence none the richer, Yeah yeah, no, sixpence is a band. But we watched something in the six oh somebody in the sixth Yes, I turned you on too that we haven't watched it yet. Oh you portray her we're in We're in horror. Yeah, I got phase now Halloween time.
Speaker 2: This is sixpence none of the yep and then whatever the sweet song. It really is.
Speaker 1: Uh out electric. Sixty three six help is the phone number given the call. They have the new, the latest version of the Generak generators. You won't believe the price. Hook it up your natural gas line. You're rolling and the house goes down. The entire house goes back up with your Generac generator. Sixty three six help is the number. They won't leave you in the dark.
Speaker 2: There's another sixpence none the richer song. This will sound familiar to you because of the movie It was in. Oh and it's not in our system. There you go, never mind, it's there, she goes. It was in So I Married an Axe Murderer. I love that movie. Yeah, that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: I could watch it this afternoon. Okay, not technically a horror film, but it could fit into the Hollywood way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good way. It is a murder mystery, after all. I watched hand Punts.
Speaker 1: I watched that series from a couple of years ago on Netflix, where it's from nineteen seven nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: U Fear, Fear Street or Fear. Oh we watched that. Yeah, that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Well, Jackie's out of town and I watched one of them and I kind of got scared. It was like midnight. The whole house is dark. Do't check the doors. I gotta go to change the channel. Getting a little scared here. It's a dark house. It is a dark house. And when you have four cats they're always banging into stuff and everything, You're like, what was that?
Speaker 2: It's a squatch? What was that?
Speaker 1: Now we're speaking of these dyes and stuff. I just I don't understand how the FDA is, Like, eah, I know it's banned in China and Canada, it's okay for us.
Speaker 2: So China cares more about their citizens. I'm not kidding you. China has there are lists.
Speaker 1: There are like five hundred products that are banned in China that are okay for sale in America.
Speaker 2: That's why they don't. They don't have kids, because they're afraid of the die crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy what they're allowing to do to this this country. There are no skinny people left.
Speaker 2: No blame the dice. I want to be the last one. It would be a less skinny person. I'm surprised you're not still bringing in donuts. I'm not. I'm not going to bring the donuts in anymore. Well, because you don't have to eat one first of all, but then you're fat, and the rest of us then you look skin see see this goes.
Speaker 1: I bring donuts for the staff every Friday for six years. Right now that I've decided not to, I'm the bad guy. Minus there. I'm glad you're seeing it. Mah, mineus the fact that I brought donuts for the staff every Friday for six years now because I'm not bringing it because I don't want.
Speaker 2: To contribute to the hardening of their arteries. That I'm the bad guy. You used to do this to fatten up the rest of us so you would look better. That's not true. And now look at you smiling.
Speaker 3: It's not true.
Speaker 2: Look at you to sabitize your diets. Yeah no, it's not like I did it to make you happy. Give give, give right. I would die. I was diagnosed with a rare heart disease called care.
Speaker 1: I care too much. My heart couldn't take it anymore. Pitter pitter, patter patter just almost conked out on me. You care too much, Tony. No, just need to stop carrying so much. You're not getting your stupid donuts anymore. Maybe I'll bring it in you know what, You're right, I'll bring them in Friday. Okay, you help kill all of you. I hope you're happy. It's my fault then, because I convinced you. You're blaming me for bringing donuts to the staff for six years straight and now I'm a jerk face.
Speaker 2: Did you see everybody's face on Friday? They're like, what do you mean? There's no donut? I now it's like, I'm sorry, Dear Squatchy, little parenting help here for Jim. Jim writes in Dear Squatchy, Hi Jim, thanks for listening. My son stinks and I need help. Oh man, I'm sorry. For the past month, he's refused to take a shower, and he's calling it art. No shower October or something. In one of his classes, a teacher defined art as something that gets attention and starts a discussion, So he started an artistic journey that he's calling stinky Boy. His plan is to continue going showerless through Christmas. Oh no, no, no, no, I fail to see the artistic creativity that goes along with not washing, and he's literally stinking up the entire house's I can't imagine what it's like on that school bus. I've tried talking sension to him, but he's dug in. Any help would be greatly appreciated by everyone who has to be near him.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is a hilarious b I commend him, stinky boy, mister stinky for saying, you know what, I'm going to do a school project. Oh fantastic, what is it? I think this is groundbreaking and new, Like, when's the last time any kid was that creative? Good job, buddy.
Speaker 2: Now he's turning laziness into art. Yeah, smart boy? And is he documenting this? I guess so. I guess you could test how stinky you are? Right, I bet you can, But there's smell meter. Move a foot closer, you know, I can't smell me at the foot closer.
Speaker 1: See, the hair would be a dead given grease, right, Depending on how short or long his hair is, I'm gonna guess it's long but stinky. And he's not alone. There are people that aren't doing a science project. They're just doing it because they're stinky.
Speaker 2: They're Hollywood people, and they talk about it washes all the essential oils off your body.
Speaker 1: I've always asked, because that was the rumor about Jim Morrison. They're like the guy wore the same leather pants for four hundred days in a row and he never bathed. And I said, I wonder is because we all thought he was the coolest person on planet Earth in the eighties, right. We all bought his Doors music and we wrote the you know, we read the book.
Speaker 2: I didn't. You didn't read the book about it Jim Morrison, and I thought he was a knob.
Speaker 1: Will portrayed him as the coolest person ever, and it was just like, you know, but then you get older and you realize what a douche, what a just a jerk face?
Speaker 2: Just why did you have to do that to all these people? It's art, it's you don't understand, Yeah, understand, right?
Speaker 1: And his father is a hero, by the way, rear admiral and the Navy, and he just had to rebel.
Speaker 2: I hope Stinky Boy stays clear of lots of Pasta's coffee shop. I do too, because it's quaint, it's cozy, It's like a European cafe. You can sit outside when it's warm enough.
Speaker 1: Well, here's his problem. If he eats lots of pasta, he won't stink as bad. Oh, that is true, because when you eat bad, it comes through your pores.
Speaker 2: It cleans it from the inside, from the inside, mister karate man. Right, karate man, bleed from the inside. Right, look it up. Lots of pasta. Thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road, in the heart of Saint Matthew's. This is I was waiting. I went there the other day.
Speaker 1: I said, walked because I was trying to follow follow the doctor's orders, do exercise, but not too much. So I said I'll walk there. Didn't pick me up and then uber back. No, I told Jagget to pick me up. Oh, because she was out with my daughter and all that. So I was like, I got my food, got a little piece of a sandwich and I sat outside. It was like sixty five deg that's perfect. Oh, sitting outside of the cafe. Kind of sandwiches.
Speaker 2: You get what you get. No comment, because I'm not supposed to eat it anymore. Oh, do as I say, not as I do. It was a little diet, tiny goose. It was a tiny piece what was it Meah, you got the meatball with the melts of cheese piece a little piece. You can get a whole bag of meatballs there. I know. Lots of pasta, lots of pasta Louisville dot com. But the food is clean. It's made there, Yes it is. When you buy the bread there, there is a sticker on top. There are four ingredients to the bread. They make the po that's a homemade pasta right there in Saint Matthew.
Speaker 1: To make it there, and if they don't, they have go to the back and to the right you will find all the Italian imported pastas. Yes, it's a little more expensive, but not these days because Kroger is so expensive that this pasta. You eat as much pasta as you want from this stuff. You will never feel bloated in no gut bomb. You know why because it's from Italy, and everything from Italy is better.
Speaker 2: It is so. Lots of pasta, lots of pasta Louisville dot com. Check it out. It's a deli, it's a grocery store, it's a coffee shop. Go check them out. Thirty seven to seventeen likes Inch Road and a hardes ste I've been a great day for homemade soup, three different kinds of homemade soups. Right there at the Delhi County we have I have.
Speaker 1: Two containers of chicken, lots of Pasta's chicken noodle at the house.
Speaker 2: Get the Italian wedding. It's got big, big meatballs, big those little squirrel ball things, big meatballs. Back after this on news radio eight forty whas