Speaker 1: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Hope you're having a wonderful Friday night, because I certainly am, because I was gifted with the Isaac Batkan Culture Warfare podcast interview, which is I think just over two hours long and chalk full of wonderful, amazing statements that I wasn't quite expecting. Actually, I think that they did a very good job. And so that's what we're going to be discussing tonight. Now. It's not just going to be that, though, because we have a lot of things to discuss in this war Battle interview process thing. We've got a whole timeline. T Rex Arms has a timeline, Lucas has a timeline. We'll see where they match up and where they diverge, of course, but then we've got a little bit of rage bait. But because it's Friday night, because we started the stream a little bit early, still, like twenty minutes early, guys, you can't complain, right, fuirly, you guys can't complain that I'm twenty minutes early. But because of that, we're gonna be doing some Halo custom games at the end. It's gonna be like a community games Friday nights after the main meat of the stream. Whatever it is, gonna play a real game, something that's not quite so rage inducing, something that's not quite so cringe. It's just gonna be classic Halo. All right, master Chief Collection, whatever you happen to be on. If you're in the discord, great, everybody already knows. If you're not in the discord, ah, man, that sucks. Damn. Maybe next time. No, we'll probably be dropping the link to the discord throughout the stream. But worry not, ladies and gentlemen, because there is just so much time, so much time before then, because we have to go over all of this nonsense. And I'm not even kidding. Okay, it's a lot now I'm trying to figure out because I'm not on stream yards again. Here we go. There it is. Yes, that's what I'm looking for. So because we are on obs, we've got a lot of stuff to discuss. So we should see here on screen the Culture Culture Warfare Podcast. Let me go ahead and drop this link in the chat for all of you so that you guys. Oh shoot, am I actually on focus tracks over there? No way? Or is this log doing its focus tracks? No way? That's crazy. Uh shoot, Oh that's why. What is going on here? Am I on the main channel? Am I streaming incorrectly? What is going on here? I wish we had mods in the chat. I'm sure we do, but I'll find the link and drop it. Anyways, this is my bad. I was sitting on the wrong account. There we are. Heck yeah, I see sdk raps Gallion in the chat as well. Thank you for hanging out man, Thank you for doing the interview. Okay, I just dropped the link to the Culture Warfare podcast. They only have one hundred and one hundred and eighty four thousand. They only have one hundred and eighty four subscribers, so they need more, okay, and I'm thinking they need to be like over three hundred by the end of the stream. Because Isaac Botkin decided to stream or to do the interview on their podcast. It came out yesterday morning and it has four thousand views already, only one hundred and eighty four subscribers. Though, you guys should go over there, should subscribe. If you don't do it, I will cry myself to sleep and it will be very, very sad for all of you to have to witness me do that. On a Friday night, So maybe some background on this a little bit so, of course, for those of you who don't know, somehow Isaac Botkin, Lucas Botkin, David Botkin, David Nor and the rest of the Botkin clan have been in a legal battle or a fight over payment for what almost eighteen months, not quite eighteen months. I think it was May of last year, so we're looking at about fifteen months right now where the brothers have been fighting it out, having this public fallout. We've of course covered it more on the Lucas side of things here, talking to Brandon Wombat, talking to anybody that would We've done a couple interviews with Lucas. Of course, I did reach out to Isaac when all this sort of stuff started to blow up, and he didn't respond, And after this video went up live that we're about to talk about in just a moment, I sent him another message today basically think or yesterday, thanking him for what he said about Dugan Ashley, because I do want to give Isaac a bunch of credit here in the beginning, because SDK and Glockenjoyer do bring up Dugan Ashley, they do talk about the case and Isaac seems very supportive. He seems willing to help perhaps whether it's him or t rex Arms or a combination of the two. So for that, I am very thankful, and I reached out thanking Isaac for his support in that vector. Right, So I'm very happy to compliment him when he does something that I agree with or that I think is very based. But unfortunately the second half of the interview so doesn't go quite as well. Right, So I'm gonna compliment him on the first thirty five minutes basically, and then there's some other stuff where he gets into like gun tube advertising problems. Now, while that is true that gun Tube is artificially held down by YouTube, the t rex Arms decline is not do to YouTube artificially hammering their channel. It's because a bunch of people unsubscribed and pressed the dislike button. And when people unsubscribed and press the dislike button or no longer click on your videos, well then YouTube stops recommending your channel. Right, It's just what happens if you're a small channel and everyone recommends your video, or everyone likes your video, everyone subscribes after clicking on it doesn't matter. You're gonna get a ton of recommendations even if you have no subscribers. T rex Arms has a lot of subscribers. Nobody clicks like on their videos. Not a lot of people click on their videos in the first place, and if they do, it's to leave a common press dislike and then leave. Right. So I do think that, of course two things can be true at the same time. YouTube can artificially hold down a lot of gun channels, and they can make it difficult for gun companies to even like market product in any meaningful way. And also t rex arms personal woes can be there of their own making, right all right now, the meat that everybody wants to talk about, and the thing that I think Culture Warfare podcast SDK and Glockenjoyer did a very very good job at Okay, I actually want to give them a lot of credit. Is that for the next hour and twenty minutes, the demeanor shifts. Okay, there's a very noticeable change here once we get out of Isaac's wheelhouse. Because Isaac, if you watch t rex Arms or t rex Labs or any of that sort of stuff, is very well composed. He's I wouldn't maybe charismatic, isn't the right word, even though I think that there is a certain type of charisma there for sure, not in like the same way of you know, some other figures in the gun industry, but he does have a certain level of charisma, competency, confidence in areas that he does quite well. And that's why he's then at t rex Arm since I think twenty nineteen. It has helped the company grow significantly in that time. However, there is a very clear delineation between what he is comfortable talking about and what he is not comfortable talking about, which is it's a lot. It's a lot. So and I got to give credit again to SDK and Glock for the next hour and twenty minutes continuing to press, continuing to move the conversation even when Isaac doesn't want to. They continue to push and prod and press nicely. They're not being mean, they're not being ub to, they're not being overly critical, like they're being concillary right in a way. But Isaac does go on to say a lot of things, a lot of perhaps silly things, and like I'm not a hater. Okay, I did watch Ben's diatribe on it today. Ben is a hater, Ben doesn't like Isaac, that's fine. I don't come at it from quite that angle because I actually do like Isaac and I'm gonna be more charitable to him than others might be. But SDK rape Scallion, that's quite funny. Thank you three OI supremacist. But I don't have any issue with Isaac. I just think once again that he just needs to stop talking, like, you know, like just don't ever talk about this again until it's settled. Because I mean, if you do it, and of course gives me more content, but realistically, like just just stop doing it, Just stop it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, anyways, that's enough of a preamble. I have a bunch of other stuff pulled up, of course, to get into some things that are annoying, some things are fun, and we'll see where. We'll see where the battle lines currently are, at least as far as the Internet is concerned. Who is winning this battle, okay, because that's what we want to know. Who's going to win in the long run. Who's gonna blink first? Spoiler alert. I don't think it's gonna be Lucas. That's my that's my guess here, because the one thing that Isaac has tried to save in kicking or you know, not acquiescing to Lucas's demands has not panned out. So let's go ahead and let's just get into it here when the video plays, don't kill me now YouTube.
Speaker 3: Okay, So going back to.
Speaker 2: Long winded, No, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of insight there.
Speaker 4: When we talk about like gun Tube and things in the gun industry and surrounding transparency and trust within companies, and that disappearing.
Speaker 3: T Rex has had quite quite the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is good.
Speaker 3: Yes, a lot of things, a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Dude, Isaac is like, oh no, here it comes here it because before this it was like pretty good. You know, we're talking about politics, we're talking about gun industry as a whole, not just t Rex Arms. We're talking about all sorts of fun stuff that's right in Isaac's wheelhouse. And here it comes like a freight train. Okay, it took forty five minutes to get to it. But here we.
Speaker 4: Are going on on your front. And I'm sure it's very stressful on you and you've been very busy, but I don't think there's any need to sugarcoat it.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: The numbers have kind of like shown that maybe sales are down and you've possibly had to lay off some employees, and a big reason for that is the fallout between you and your brother or not.
Speaker 1: Now I wanna I wish he would have been more specific here because I actually want real numbers. So okay, we'll start with the interview critique, because last year I think they were hovering between ninety and one hundred employees most of the time, and that might have fluctuated here or there. I think Lucas took two plus himself obviously, and then the one that they fired after Lucas, which is funny, right. However, I think now, at least according to their indeed posting hiring a new CEO after the CEO Mark Dole is that the guy's name. He's gone now. But I think they're around seventy employees, so I think they've dropped twenty five percent, thirty percent, and then there's rumors that that's going to go up even higher to roughly fifty percent of them we'll use. So I would have pressed on that because that's interesting because that tells me how is business going, and how are you forecasting your business to go?
Speaker 3: You specifically your t REX Arms and Luke Lucas.
Speaker 1: Lucas clarifies he took five employees. My bad. I thought it was Brandley marketing guy and yourself, but five. Its fine layoffs were last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and you guys released your own.
Speaker 1: At least to be fair, Isaac does not push back there. He's like, yeah, we lost a bunch of employees.
Speaker 3: About it, and a lot of people.
Speaker 4: In the industry and a lot of commenters online have talked about how it seemed like you guys were trying to be transparent, but they felt that there are more questions afterwards and that maybe wasn't as transparent as what some people would like. What would you say to the people who think that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a very delicate balance because we're talking about we're talking about a a a schism inside of a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see how painful this is to talk about, right, Isaac, Like, if I was Isaac Okay, realistically, if I'm agreeing to do this interview on a channel that has one hundred no offense to Culture Warfare podcast, of course, I'm gonna drop the link again in the chat for all of you. But if I'm gonna be doing a podcast like this become I'm literally just gonna pull a fauc sheet and be like, oh, yeah, I can't talk about that because we're there's proceedings going on right now. Yeah. Sorry, I just can't talk about that right now. Yeah sorry. I mean we're moving forward in that, and we're trying to be like super generic, like basically say nothing, you know, be like, oh, yeah, we're trying to resolve it as amicably as possible, and you know, we'll figure it out for the future. But you know, blah blah blah, we're still pushing for it. You're just generic and gobbledygook. Just say that.
Speaker 2: Family, which I think is a very private thing, and I think it should have stayed private. But then of course there were impacts on a company, which is a little a different thing. And then obviously Lucas was a gun tuber and so obviously there was a public aspect to this.
Speaker 1: Well, right, And that's the thing is, not only is Lucas obviously a very public person, but so is t Rex Arms. Like never forget that. T Rex Arms from its inception has been very vocal about their desires, wants, and goals within the industry. Their mission statement if you will. I also do. There was a funny time period in there whoever was running the t Rex Arms YouTube account, where for like two months after Lucas was gone, they still had the Lucas What is t Rex Arms about video as like the first thing that you see on their YouTube channel, which to me is just funny, right, It's just funny. That's like, ah, that's awkward. The guy's not there anymore, and now he's you know, going over their mission statement and it's just you know, perhaps a little ironic, I suppose, but yeah, it's it's a public situation. And that's why if I'm going to be giving my money to a company, they they do kind of owe it to me in some way to say that they are upholding the values that they purport to. You know, It's like Knight's Armament doesn't really have a public mission statement. They're not outspoken on their social media about being a Christian family company. Now if they were very outspoken about being a Christian family company that puts God first in everything, and then they have videos of trade Junior, like packing up webcams and you know, houses with children inside with a machete while high on meth. It's like, well, you kind of owe the public and explanation for this, right because your mission statement and your actions are not matching up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but I do think people I think people deserve a lot of transparency for the public side. But in terms of things that we didn't want to talk about and still don't want to talk about, a lot of those are related to the family side. And some of that is company stuff, and I would say employee stuff or maybe even legal stuff. Where the issue is that people need to know, it's that they want to know. There's a lot of stuff that I think, of course we can. We can talk about the public aspects, we can talk about some of the business aspects, and a lot of the family aspects. I know Lucas has made a lot of very public statements, but that's an area where the rest of our family has has wanted to be see.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't really buy that though. I don't like that framing. I think that's a little disingenuous because let's just go over the time frame, shall we. So right here on May twenty eighth, this is like early June, Lucas puts out this post on Instagram, right, and this is all he says. This is it. This is the first stone, this is the first warning shot. This is the first skirmish in the battle of Lucas versus t rex Arms. Right. On May twenty eight, twenty twenty five, I resigned as an employee board member of my company, t Rex Arms, per my shareholder agreement with my business partners. They will be buying out my equity. I believe that's still the case over a year later, we don't know. This decision was not made lightly, but was required in order to maintain my values and take care of my family. I will share more details in the coming months. The future is exciting and new ventures are already underwear. I'm not done yet. Now you'll notice in this initial skirmish, this initial fight, Lucas says nothing about t Rex Arms, about any individual, about nothing other than an inference of protecting his values and taking care of his family. Right. So, now, there's may be some insinuation of something happening there, but there's no direct t Rex Arms is bad and I hate them, rah Right. The first person to actually say anything about the situation is t Rex Arms, and they posted this video June second, twenty twenty five. Now here's the thing, guys, I had to search for this video because t Rex Arms unlisted all of their responses, which is so annoying. Lucasten unlist his video, which came after the fact, of course, but Lucas or t rex Arms unlisted both of their videos, which made them very difficult and obnoxious for me to find because I had to like search back in different articles and what not to find a live link for their video which has been unlisted. So that was a bit obnoxious, maybe a bit untransparent as well. So June second, t rex Arms puts up this response video, which we will go into in just a minute, and then let's see five days later, Lucas puts out his video. Now, if I remember the timeline correct, in one of the interviews with Lucas, he wasn't planning on making any videos for a month or so after this. And then because they released this statement talking about pornographic images sent to his wife, this is when Lucas has to basically give his side of the story. And then later on June twenty seventh is when they do the full on twenty minute video with Mark Dahl, who is now no longer the CEO, David Noor, David Bodkin, and Isaac Botkin. Now, what these four people are currently doing at the company is kind of an unknown to me. Because the ship is there, they're routing the deck chairs while the ship is getting rooted.
Speaker 5: I think is what they said, be quieter, and I know that this may be a weird, kind of a weird statement, but that we're trying to protect Lucas and Lucas's reputation as much as anyone by saying that there's certain things we're not.
Speaker 2: Going to talk about, so maybe we should have said more.
Speaker 1: Maybe Okay, sorry, go back. This is a pattern you're going to see here, is by not talking, they're protecting Lucas, which is an insidious inference. I suppose it's a nice way to say that because it's like, oh, I would say things, man, but it would just it would really damage Lucas's reputation. I would say something, but I just got to protect Lucas. I would, you know, I would try and defend myself, but if I defended myself, it would make Lucas look really bad. It's like, well, by not saying anything, you're kind of inferring that Lucas did something like really bad, like a large breach of moral duty or you know, I don't know, in bad or some or you know, misappropriation of funds, or you're essentially quietly accusing him of doing something egregious. Right by saying, oh, I would defend myself, but if I did, it would really take down Lucas, Like hmmm.
Speaker 2: Believe that we're trying to protect Lucas and Lucas's reputation as much as anyone by saying that there's certain things we're not going to talk about. So maybe we should have said more. Maybe we should have said less.
Speaker 1: I think yes, say less, just continuously stop talking.
Speaker 2: That we will be saying more in the future, just as time goes by and people have questions about things, and it's less I don't know, less raw perhaps, but that's that would be the reason, the reason for that. And then there's some legal stuff too. I mean, I guess it's a little bit like what we talked about before with with Dugan. There's there's some legal stuff going on that also just can't be talked about. So if if people want to know more, I totally get it. But there are certain things that we can't talk about. And then there's some some things that we we just have chosen as a consciences issue not to talk about as a family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what do you what do you mean by This is the part where I think they do a really good job. They're like, oh yeah, Lucas or sorry. Isaac is like, yeah, there's things that we just don't want to talk about, and then Glock's like, oh, okay, cool, anyways, let's get right back into it. Let's just keep talking on this for the next hour.
Speaker 6: Lucas's reputation when you say that, and then yeah on the on the second half.
Speaker 1: Of that, Yeah, yeah, what do you mean by that, Isaac?
Speaker 6: When you say that? And then yeah on the on the second half of that, I think, yeah, you're You're right. A lot of people do feel like people want to know more. And I think it's because, you know, Lucas and t Rex in general are very charismatic, likable, and the cold following really and so it kind of feels like it feels bad to see, you know, oh yeah, because of what I care about the people involved.
Speaker 4: I think people want to be able to trust where they're buying their products from. And I think people believed in the mission that t Rex has in openly states that they have and with the public radio, yeah, for sure, the claims that are out there. I think the view is that most people don't know whether or not they can trust t Rex and the current position because the claims are that the public ethos that t REX has is not being upheld, and there's a lot of claims that are in question that people just are unsure of whether or not they believe t Rex or they believe Lucas. I think people want to believe in the mission, but they just don't know if they can trust Rex at the moment.
Speaker 2: And that's part of what I meant by I guess they all kind of all all these questions kind of congeal around an answer, which.
Speaker 1: Is dude, the pained expression like putting his head down, resting it, like fiddling with the viace. He's like, ah, you know, I don't know there is an answer somewhere in there, or he's trying to dance around it or whatever it may be. But this brings him like physical pain to watch this, which is like I will admit that there is a bit of a watching a train wreck that I do enjoy, especially when it's you know, it's not super consequential. Really, it's like it's a bad interview that somebody's giving, you know, it's not in the grand scheme of things. Everything that's already Ben said has Ben said, and it's all going to come out one way or the other. And Isaac gets himself into these problems by talking. In fact, t Rex's Arms has continuously got themselves into these problems by talking when they should just stop doing it.
Speaker 2: Lucas has slandered the company and made some false accusations.
Speaker 1: See that is actually a really big claim. And now I went back today and gosh, I had to rewatch all of this stuff over and over again. But there really isn't anything slanderous that Lucas said, and like you might be able to say, like there's some things that he said were incorrect or framed differently, which honestly just sounds like two different people having different recollections of the exact same event. Because I was trying to find like all the contradictions between Lucas's statements between t rex Arm statements, and there's obvious contradictions with the t rex Arm statements. As we'll get into in this interview, and there's a reason why I have this specific timestamp pulled up. But for Lucas, it's like it's more minor, right, And I would say he was actually relatively kind in his video, and everybody's been relatively amicable, right, nobody's said anything too egregious. However, I mean in their longer response, their twenty minute response with everyone, they do make some a lot of actually lack of professional claims about Lucas, Right. So if one person's side is making more claims about an individual than the other, I would say it is t rex Arms has made more specific claims about Lucas than Lucas has had about anyone else.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure that the internet would like to, I mean, see us fight fire with fire, because that's good, that's good drama, that's very interesting and entertaining. And I think that we can actually because it is a family dispute and that really is what it is at at the heart of it, and because we really really want.
Speaker 1: To chatschavic Flex says they should get together for Thanksgiving and live streaming. Yes, that's what we need. We need WWE style Botkin Thanksgiving dinner, Okay, I'll put it on. I'll be the mediator, the co host or like what are they called the broadcasters or the commentary team. Okay, that's like calling the fight live, Like that's what it'll be. That could be fun to.
Speaker 2: Leave the door open for some kind of reconciliation with Lucas in the future. That is the main reason that we have not really engaged on a whole bunch of those things and and just gone down the list and answered all of them, and Lucas has behaved in a way that I think does really it could very easily be a very loud, very high drama situation on the Internet, with both sides fighting, fighting back, and I don't think that is the appropriate place to do that, just in public, in public opinion. And again, our hope is for reconciliation with Lucas and not just to like go scorched earth the way that internet, you know, YouTube channels are supposed to fight. But the other thing that I would say is I think that because we have such a kind of a negative culture, I would say, and because they're.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the negative culture thing, I think that there's a culture that feeds off of drama and issues, sure, but I don't know. It's like it's kind of like you put yourself into a situation where everyone hates you, and then you're like, yeah, but that's that's just the culture wants to hate and it seems to be like skirting responsibility, you know. It's like, I don't know, think about any time that I've called anyone out and then their audience comes and attacks me and it's like, oh, and imagine me being like, oh, this is just such a negative space. It's like, Nope, that's just a response to my own actions. That's how that works. Like the fallout meme. Once again, everyone disliked that. Yeah you shot the puppy in the street and nobody liked that. Sorry, bro, now they're all attacking you and you just can't figure it out. It's not because it's a negative environment. It's because of your own actions.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Lucas Baking and Chat says, it can be a family dispute after they've honored the shareholder agreement, which is essentially the core of everything we've all signed via the laws of Tennessee and our company. That is a point that I do want to get to because Isaac kind of opfu skates in a section and he's like, oh, no, we have the shareholder agreement up on the website. They have the one from twenty fifteen, but not the updated one from twenty nineteen where Isaac came on board. So that's not actually true, and I do want to talk about that one as well.
Speaker 2: There is such a negative attitude on the internet, even inside of the gun or not the gun industry as much as the gun culture or the gun community on YouTube. I would say, you probably can't build your trust on anything that anybody says, and you should probably be very careful about throwing away trust.
Speaker 1: Is that a trustworthy statement? Though? Right? I hate I hate when people do that. It's the no true justified belief. It's like, is that a true justified belief? No, of course not. Thanks for saying nothing.
Speaker 2: Just because of what anybody says. You should really wait and see what actions are. Are the actions of this company not just see right, but are the actions of a company actually lining up with what they say? Does it actually still continue to be consistent with the mission or what they've stated. Are they continuing to do the things that they've always done? Those are the things you really need to look for because talk is very cheap, not just now, but talk is very cheap on the internet. So I would say that's what customers should really be looking for with any company. But there's also something more, and this is one of the things that is the most painful about the thing. There's a very painful family schism.
Speaker 1: I see Jade and Chat as well. Hope you're doing well. No, again, the same recommendations I would give to Isaac I would give to Lucas. People saying Lucas should come on Chat like, No, Lucas has way better things to do today, like he tweeted something earlier today like I'm sitting on the porch with my wife eating chocolate. Infinitely more important than in dealing in this right, because essentially, listen, if you're in a legal battle with someone and they keep saying stupid things like don't like double the amount of stupidity, just just let them do their thing, Just let them talk, right, you know, never interrupt your enemy when he's making mistake. Now, of course this is your family, so it's not quite the same dynamic. But as soon as they can move past this business thing, right, you can actually get to the you know, the reconciliation part.
Speaker 2: Obviously here, but the other one is that what's really heartbreaking is the t Rex didn't just have loyal customers. Cult following isn't, you know, maybe necessarily the most complimentary thing. But t Rex had like not just loyal customers, and our YouTube channel didn't just have subscribers. There were a lot of people that loved t Rex and the mission and being part of something that.
Speaker 1: So I am curious where does Isaac think that that stemmed from? Because let's let's look at all the possible avenues where this loyal YouTube fan based, loyal Instagram fan based, loyal, you know, consumer fan base. Where did all the stuff come from? Was it David nor No? Was it David Botkin No? Was it the CEO? No? Was it Brandon Wombat? Like maybe a little bit. He definitely has some fans for sure, like definitely has a following. Yes, was it Isaac? Like Isaac probably has the biggest sub following of everyone in that endeavor. I would say it's like Lucas like way at the top, then Isaac somewhere down here, and then Brandon and then like no one else, Right, So yeah, I totally agree with you. You had a insanely loyal YouTube fan based Instagram following, you know, whatever else it might have been consumer following, t rex Labs, all the other channels. Right, you were expanding, growing rapidly with a huge amount of people behind you, for sure. But where do you think that that stemmed from. Right, Let's just do it before and after. Okay, Lucas is with the company, super loyal fan base. Lucas is not with the company, not such a loyal fan base anymore. There's still some for sure. There were lots of people. There is an anti Lucas like group of people, for sure. There's anti Lucas people in the chat that are like, oh I love Isaac, I hate Lucas. Like fine, fair enough, But you have to understand that you are in the minority position, right. The numbers just are what they are. If you're a pro Isaac anti Lucas, you just are in the minority. Right. That's just objective fact.
Speaker 2: That was more than just a YouTube down and a manufacturing company. And I know that this this schism, it hasn't just hurt our family, and it hasn't just hurt people in the company. I know that it's hurt a lot of people on the internet, people who are are part of who are who were seeing themselves as really part of something and they were because t Rex has always had, and more so in the past, good two way communication with customers and email and feedback, and that's been a big part of product development and policies inside of the company on on different things. And the same with with the YouTube channel, where interacting with folks has really led us to make certain types of content for people because it's what they were needing or asking for. So it's it's been a very two way thing in in in a lot of ways just a really really great, wonderful thing. And so my my heart really goes out to everybody that was part of that on either side of the you know, on either side of them, you know, company, customer, viewer, producer, that that team of t Rex customers, fans, followers, and people at t Rex I really do agree that was something incredibly special and that was something that got really damaged and a lot of people really got you know, got hit by shrapnel.
Speaker 4: So is there any fear from the current ownership or any discussions behind the scenes that So you're saying that the public breakup between you guys, and the claims are out there, there's false claims, and you don't want to damage Lucas's reputation and you hope for reconciliation one day, but you also believe in this mission that t Rex is yes, and the looks at him at being so one sided. Like I believe most people in the industry view t Rex the company and Lucas Bakin as being synonymous with one another.
Speaker 5: So I think thirty on the internet, I think that's true on the internet, where is it not true?
Speaker 1: So he obviously like we can just look at the numbers, which I planned to do later, but you can just go over to any of these channels and like, let's just select the videos on screen quartermill one hundred and twenty seventy two hundred sixty five, one hundred and fifty eight, two sixty one, right, And where's the t Rex Arms channel. And let's say twenty ten ninety five not bad, thirty sixty four, thirteen fifty forty one, forty six, fifty five, thirty two, forty four, sixty four, twenty four, twenty is very good. Ninety six four to thirty three also a good one, right, thirty one thirty two forty So your average normal video, your median videos maybe like forty K for a channel with one point sixty five million subs, And Lucas by himself is looking at an average one point eight mil, four hundred thousand, one hundred K, maybe eighty K, right, I mean there's some really banger videos in here one twenty three, two thirty six, three hundred and two sixteen, one seventy eighty four, one eighty four eleven, But that when there was up today, right, So yeah, I say probably one hundred, one hundred and twenty K average on Lucas and maybe forty K average medium on t rex Arms. So yeah, I get that the Internet isn't always real life, of course, but who is? Like are you just talking about your business partners, like the people that you buy stuff from, Like, of course, they're still not going to have a negative view of you. They want your money, It's like duh, right, Whereas the flip side of it is, instead of the people doing business with you in terms of like a mutual relationship, the consumer side is they're giving you money, right, they want a pro from you. They want to believe in your mission statement if they believe in your mission statement, they're more likely to give you money. YadA, YadA, YadA, And that relationship has obviously been almost completely severed, right.
Speaker 2: But not so much in the larger industry. But but I'm sorry I kind of interrupted you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean we can get into that after this.
Speaker 4: But is there any fear that by not fighting those false claims that you'll put yourself in a situation where t Rex Arms and the employees and the family that you are outspokenly wanting to continue the mission for you're putting them in a bad spot by not.
Speaker 3: Disputing the false clients that are out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is great. That is a great question, and the answer is yes, it's it's a very hard position to be in. I guarantee you that if we.
Speaker 1: But can we just get some recognition that you're the one who put yourself in that position? Right? We could have We could have stayed this off for a long time. I think obviously one by not putting out first video. If you had just not done that, I think that we would have pushed this whole drama back, not indefinitely, but several months at least, Right, And then you could have waited to counter whatever Lucas said first, rather than Lucas coming out afterwards and basically eating your lunch, right in terms of the public display the public fighting, right, or alternatively, you could also just settle this behind the scenes and either pay to him what he's owed or you know, worked out some sort of payment plan. I don't know how that stuff works. I'm sure that's a lot of money. But yeah, now you're in a year long legal battle and you're going to spend a million dollars on legal fees, like on one side, you know, and you're losing thirty employees, fifty employees, seventy five employees. Like, eventually t Rex Arms will stabilize, but it's going to be at a much smaller point in time. Right. I think Adaptive is moving into a new warehouse like today, right, I think they just finished doing all that sort of stuff, and you're downsizing, Right, So who's winning who's losing? Well, you know, how long can you hold out? Because I think it's kind of the meme that has been floating around since Lucas left is that eventually he might he might just buy it back for like one tenth of what it was originally worth, Right, which would kind of be hilarious in a way. And again in their stated goal, why they did not want to acquiesce to Lucas's demands is because Lucas wanted to lay off like some proportion of the staff at t Rex Arms, right. I think in the video David Botkin mentions ten percent, which is actually considerably less than what you've currently laid off yourselves. So how's that working out for you?
Speaker 2: We had decided to unload everything on the internet, YouTube numbers would be much better. I'm sure that there would be very good, very good click through rate on videos about that stuff. I mean you can see that right now. There's there's definitely channels where they're getting very good eyeballs and very good attention by by talking about the drama. It's kind of died down a little bit, but yeah, that would be a way where we could absolutely get some attention and absolutely get some eyeballs by by doing that. But again, it's it is this this very difficult balance where we are trying to.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: It sounds kind of silly as they were trying to be the bigger man, but we are. We are trying to not fight private stuff in public and.
Speaker 1: Again, but what what benefit does this even have anymore? Right, Like, why because you can't save your employees? Is I think this is pride? I think that you know the family stuff and that drama is kind of secondary to me, like the way that I'm reading the this is just me being retired. Maybe, but it almost seems like pride. You know, Lucas attempted to buy you out. You said no, Lucas wanted to be bought out. Essentially, you said no that you guys didn't need him, and now the company is suffering heavily, and to back down now would be to essentially tell Lucas that he was right. I mean, it does seem a little prideful to me.
Speaker 2: Right, we are trying to It sounds kind of silly as they were trying to be the bigger man, but we are trying to not fight private stuff in public, and we are trying to really honor our brother who is still our brother and his reputation by just not addressing certain things. And that does put you in awkward place when the gun industry is pretty slow right now and getting attention and trying to convince people that that basould buy from t Rex instead of any other company is Yeah, it is. It is a very interesting trying to thread that needle.
Speaker 1: I would say he's one hundred percent correct. There. So t Rex Arms, outside of a couple of products, like some of their nylon products, and like, I mean, they just released the Titan holster, at least judging from the YouTube numbers like not great. Right, doesn't look too good for him. They don't have a great value proposition in the market, especially you know, combined with the Trump slump two point zero, they don't really do anything novel or interesting. Again, outside of a couple products, So how do I buy from you versus Primary Arms, which has a bigger selection and better prices generally, It's like, why would I do that? I don't know. I don't believe in your mission anymore. I don't believe you know, the guy who got me into t Rex Arms is no longer under there. So what am I giving you money again for? Right? Which is always the question? Right, you have to ask yourself that why would I buy my own product? Like? What value do I add? Right? Why would anyone care about this? What does this actually do in the market? Right?
Speaker 6: So where what was the catalyst for the breakoup? I'm sure this started a long time ago. What was the exciting incident to this or was it just a bunch of little things that added up into one big thing?
Speaker 2: I mean there, Yeah, there's a bunch of little things that you know have always existed, a lot of them pre day. T Rex probably two Rex is not the first business that our family has had together, and it's not the first time that people in the family have all been working on one business but had different opinions about how to do stuff.
Speaker 1: But I would say so the Botkin lore goes way back, all right, you guys need to look up not just the Dad's quiver ful stuff, but like the other foundations that they've been a part of, some of the sisters, some of their older work, some of their cosplay stuff, which is quite funny, not cosplay in like a degenerate way, but in just like a different things that they've done at different times. Isaac has been on camera since he was a very young man, doing like Christian archaeology type stuff and lots of old videos that you can go back and find in sort of like a Christian homeschooling kind of genre where they do a bunch of different topics and whatnot. You can find baby Lucas on camera as well. Just quite funny, you know, with the whole family out there, and some of it is very wholesome, you know, some of them. It's not bad. I'm not clowning on him for that. But what I'm saying is that the family and the father specifically have been involved in a lot over the years, a lot of stuff, and I'm sure that as we'll get into now, I think the father has a lot of influence over the brothers. I think the father has a lot to do with this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Lucas basically cut off all almost all contact contact with his family in twenty twenty one ish, sometime in twenty twenty one, except for his brothers that we were working at t REX with him. Obviously he was seeing us, but essentially cut off all contact with everybody else. That was really when things started to go downhill pretty quickly.
Speaker 6: Does that mean an extended family or is that even inside of your immediate family?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, other brothers and sisters.
Speaker 1: Now that is actually like probably the worst timing, right because I think let me consult their graph here. Okay, so twenty twenty one, where is it twenty twenty one Rising conflict. Yeah yeah, yeah, David, I I posting up roles Lucas's wife. When did Lucas get married? So Lucas gets married November of twenty twenty early one is when the conflict starts to arise, and he basically cuts everyone off, of course, outside of the people that he's actually working with. Mark Dole becomes the CEO around that time, or at least on the leadership board. The ACUO drama, all that sort of stuff happens. That was very funny, and then of course the relationship just degrades. Right. Essentially, the way it looks from the outside is that Lucas gets married, has an outside figure coming into the family, and the rest of the family is like, we don't like that as much. And that's where basically all of the drama comes from. Now, as someone who has a large family myself, that being eight siblings and you know, all the brothers and sisters, they got married, most of them, and you know, sometimes the choices people make in their lives are suboptimal, right, So I am very aware of family drama and aging parents and all sorts of other fun stuff that goes on in families. You add in a twenty million dollar business to all of that, and suddenly things get quite spicy. Suddenly things get scary. Okay, you know this is real stuff. You know, I'm not in business with any of my family, but you know, if there was, if I had to, damn, you know, I'm sure there would be some conflict. Okay, there's a lot of room here for problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't didn't come to Thanksgiving or Christmas, didn't do anything with Mo or Dad. That kind of thing. That was. That was when you know, there's you could, you know, kind of draw like a curve, but then at some point the curve starts to get steeper. So it was it was probably that was really where it felt like things were on a bad trajectory at that point.
Speaker 6: So then after that we get if we kind of go down the timeline here, you guys posted a timeline once you guys made.
Speaker 2: Your oh yes on the t rex channel on the TXTRA.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you posted the timeline in conjunction with your video. So around twenty thirteen, Lucas arst Rex and David Batkan, your brother and David nor join and then in twenty fifteen twenty eighteen the original partnership agreement was signed, and then you joined in the shareholder agreement to sign. What were some of the conflicts or were there any interpersonal conflicts in that timeframe with say the shareholder agreements or was everybody kind of already on board with everything?
Speaker 2: And it was just.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we'll get to this in just a second. I see Kodiak in the chat saying who is and is not a Christian? Which is very ironic and something that you should probably not engage with. I don't know who gave you the authority to determine who is and does not Crazy work Codiac to call other people prideful while saying, for comments online, this person is not a Christian and therefore destined to hell. Wild work Codiac, thank you for your humility there, buds.
Speaker 6: Or is everybody kind of already on board with everything? And it was just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't There weren't really paperwork conflicts, Like most of the conflicts were around, yeah, just business other business stuff like policy stuff like how much we were going to spend on politics or you know, whether we were going to keep certain features on a specific culture or you know, stuff like that. There weren't really these kind of these kind of contract disputes with the original Schederholders agreement until quite a bit later.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm not sure if Isaac here is talking about the twenty fifteen or the twenty nineteen agreement. So Lucas says, as a note, my wife is the only one who had a job in career when I met her. Was a chemical engineer in aerospace in Huntsville. Owned her own real estate when I met her. Just some fun background now going back here here it is okay, so this is the twenty fifteen t Rex Arms partnership agreement between the two David's David Botkin, David Nor and Lucas himself. So Lucas gets sixty percent of the profits until he reaches that fifty k. Once they get to that fifty k, then it's Lucas at thirty five, David at twenty five, David at twenty five, and then the other is split between somebody else in here. I forget exactly how the mouth works. But again, the one interesting part in here is the little apostasy clause, which I don't know if I noticed this the first time. I didn't realize this, But they have an apostasy clause says if a partner is put out of his local church, he shall lose say in direction of the partnership, but retain rights to work and a profits. Now this I don't know if that's enforceable. Is there an apostasy clause? Can you legally enforce apostasy in a legal agreement? Like? That's actually insane, right, I'm not crazy? And also the other thing, correct me if I'm wrong, But weren't they all attending their father's church. So are they saying like if you leave your dad's church, you get kicked out to the leadership team? Is that right? Maybe I'm maybe I'm misremembering if they were all going to the same church or not. But that seems crazy, right, That's almost like it's almost like a theocracy in a way. You know, if the pastor at your local church kicks you out, it's like he has the final say on uh on who has a directorship of t rex Arms, Which is crazy, Lucas says, don't get me started, Okay, fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I know Lucas claimed in his video, he said that there was no lawyer present at the shareholder agreement for him to talk to when that was going down. Uh so, and then I think it was Brandon one, but it.
Speaker 2: Was there was definitely a lawyer there.
Speaker 6: There was a lad there, So would that be one of the claims that, yeah, and I think that's so.
Speaker 1: I think one of the claims that this is again like a disagreement in like what actually happened. So I believe what Isaac is saying is that there was a lawyer present, but it wasn't representing any of them, like specifically. It was basically just to make sure that the agreement was legally binding, right, So the lawyer wasn't specifically looking out for Isaac, David, David or Lucas, right, it was just looking out for like, is this actually legally binding? Basically? So Lucas in that way did not have his own legal representation, which he probably should have of course, you know, but you're not always thinking that, oh, this is going to turn into a fight over a twenty million dollar company five years from now whatever it might be, right, but yeah, you should probably have your own legal representative that's looking out for your own advice. Okay. I know we all hate lawyers. I know lawyers suck, But if you're going to get into business with family and you think there's going to be a lot of money involved, Like, just spend the whatever it happens to be. Just spend the money.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know that's that's probably a good one to correct. It's a kind of a lower octane win. Sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it was just one lawyer, correct, Just one lawyer, Yeah, yeah, just going over to the document writing help writing that agreement.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so he just cared about the agreement. That's it with the individual.
Speaker 6: We're dealing with that at the time.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean some people have said, oh, you should never do that. Everybody you should have a lawyer, how much ano their own lawyer. But when a company is selling three holsters a day on average, you should not hire three lawyers. I'm not a lawyer, but I can tell you if that's your business.
Speaker 1: Okay. Two sides to this though, right, Yeah, three holsters a day not much money. But at the same time we're selling, you know or sorry, writing and agreeing to legal terms between the family four three holsters a day. So on the one hand, it's like, oh, it's not a big deal. But on the other hand, no, we're signing. We're signing binding legal terms, right, So it's a little bit of double speak. It's like, on one hand, not that big of a deal. On the other hand, these are legally binding. By the way, I have twenty five percent of your company now, right, and.
Speaker 2: Your business is selling three holes series a day. Do not hire three layers, you know, have a lot of look at your paperwork. But some of the some of the things that people have said, in hindsight, we should have done or I think not at actually picturing the situation or the size of the company.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah.
Speaker 4: And another big discrepancy that people point out to. One of the bigger things is that you know, Lucas being the founder of t Rex, Like you guys don't dispute that he started t Rex.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not at all. The hebe store, Instagram channel and first first iteration, bro.
Speaker 1: The chat is wild tonight. They're like, Lucas Bodkin does not believe in the Trinity. Lucas Botkin does not believe that the Nicean creed. All right, all right, I'll ask him what his thoughts are on Niceea too. That's the more important one, okay. That's the delineation between East and West.
Speaker 2: Here's the website.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that's one of the things that people like to talk about. You know, Lucas says that he when he started the company, he was doing one hundred percent of the work for a time period, he was hiring people, and then David and David got involved and they wanted to be owners and that first initial paperwork that was being signed and being agreed to, that was kind of Lucas losing control over the company that he started. And the view is from people online online sentiment is that a young Lucas was being taken advantage of and lost all control to his company. Like essentially current ownership just took it over and took advantage of him.
Speaker 2: Well again, I just I don't think they're picturing it adequately. Like anytime there is a partnership, there's a partnership agreement that describes who owns what, who's bringing what to the table in exchange for ownership. So, yeah, that was that was something that happened when sales were around three holders a day. They were getting made in mom and Dad's garage on some of our.
Speaker 1: This is careful, okay, because I've dealt with something very similar to this all right. So whenever you're dealing with family or friends or anything like that, you think that you're borrowing or they're giving use in good faith. And what I mean by that is if I go over to my buddy's house and I'm like, hey, do you mind if I use your shop for this and that? And then like you know, I'll just ye, I need it for a time. Do you mind if I do? They're like, oh, yeah, sure, do whatever you want. Go ahead, that's fine and dandy, All well and good. You don't owe me anything, Just go do your thing. And then it's like later on that guy starts making ten k a month or ten k a week doing whatever it happens to be in that place, and then suddenly what was chill and cool is now actually you retroactively owe me. It's like, well, I mean no, that's not how that works. It's like your it's like, what's the opposite of an Indian giver or I guess that would technically be an Indian giver? Right, It's like you have allowed somebody to use something for a time, you know, because it's not doing anything, and then as soon as like they get successful, it's like okay, now retroactively, you you owe me. Okay, you wouldn't do this without me. I got in on the ground floor. Okay, this is about me.
Speaker 2: Now our tools, Lucas was shooting competitions with David. David's guns, his sister's.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go back here, because this is This is basically him saying that no, this was always a family company because the family allowed Lucas to borrow things. Therefore, the family is owed Lucas's success basically, and again, be very careful when dealing with friends or family. If you ever become successful and at any point in time have ever borrowed anything from them, you know the bill is going to come. Do all right, so just be careful, be cognizant that this is very likely to happen. And when I heard this, I was like, yep, I know the feeling been there myself.
Speaker 2: Well in exchange for ownership. So so yeah, that was That was something that happened. When sales were around three Holser's day. They were getting made in mom and Dad's garage on some of our tools. Lucas was shooting competitions with David's guns. His sisters were buying an Ammo. Most of us were still living at home, Like everybody is pitching in on this thing, and in order for everybody to keep working on this thing some if it's going to become a partnership, then there's going to be some division of ownership and there's going to be some division of responsibilities. So if you want to have a partnership, that's just that's going to be the math that you're going to have to do. And if you don't want a partnership, then you can try to do it some other way. So, yeah, that was the That was the partnership agreement between the three original partners that everybody agreed to at the time.
Speaker 6: So moving on down the line. Then twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Sorry, people are asking for a poll. I'm confused. I must have missed it. What poll are people asking about? I'm very confused. My apologies. I know that people are obviously really opinionated. Here we have Isaac sort of the older brother who came in, you know what, six years after the whole thing started, and he kind of is the face of the company now for lack of a better term. I don't really think Brandon is because he's not on the leadership team. But it is kind of unfortunate in a way because Isaac really didn't have anything to do with t Rex Arms in a major way. Hope you pre twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, right poll was to show Toes Lucas or Jake. I'm not I'm not putting that poll up there, bro, he shut up.
Speaker 6: Diorx gets involved in politics? Was there any contention with getting into politics between anybody there?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: Was that was that like a hot well, like, oh, just didn't want to get into politics and I caused them?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's what you guys said in your in your video when you really said that.
Speaker 2: One of the one of the disagreements for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So where did what were those things? Can you talk about what they were specifically? Because like outwardly from outside looking in, I mean, Lucas is an openly Christian person. He's very openly talks about his politics in the way that he views things, and from the perspective as well, it looks like.
Speaker 3: T Rex is aligned on those things.
Speaker 4: So what are the specifics behind that initial separation of direction of the company, specifically when it refers to politics and like voluntary Lunchhine prayer.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to remember I mean, I can't remember the exact specific arguments, but basically lobbying versus not lobbying, Like, is our politics going to be our political engagement? Is it going to be is it going to be spending actual money to put a lobbyist on the hill or is it just going to be other other types of activities? Are we actually going to be be fully engaged on stuff? But I can't remember the exact specifics of other like alternatives or things, because we discussed a ton of different things. We spent a lot of time just trying to figure out where we could be most effective and whether we should be nationally focused or whether we should be locally focused. Like there were there were many conversations about this, so I can't remember all of the specifics where we differed, but it was a lot of different I.
Speaker 1: Think Isaac might have his eyes closed for like fifty percent of this stream and totality right, just painfully trying to drudge up memories of what it was. What did we say here and there? What were the disagreements about, Like I get it, it's a lot, bro, it's a lot, bro, But you didn't have to be here. I could feel bad for you, but you put yourself here. Also, I'm continuing to drop the link to the Culture Warfare podcast where you need to subscribe, otherwise I will find you and make sure your toes are terrible. Okay, I'm going to ruin your toes.
Speaker 2: Different things where there was where there were differences.
Speaker 3: So I guess I'm trying to, you know, wrap my mind around, like.
Speaker 4: Especially like the voluntary prayer thing, like why why did that become an issue?
Speaker 3: Like what happened there?
Speaker 2: This is another one that I don't really want to talk about. I think this is.
Speaker 1: Ah I get any any question that might be construed as like difficult or tough. It is that the pain, the horror, like it hurts me in my chest to talk about this. Yeah, voluntary prayer at a company is not a bad thing, right, You're a Christian company, you have public you know Christian values, it's in your mission statement. Everybody's publicly a Christian. I don't think that that's a bad thing in any way, shape or form. But in a way there can be like a weird pious thing, right, which I kind of I very much so dislike where it's like, oh hey buddy, I didn't see you at the prayer meeting yesterday. How are you doing, Bud? And it's like it puts everybody in this really weird, awkward situation where they have to appease like the piety signaling of some of the management team. Perhaps, right, if you're not being pious enough, if you're not being active enough with the team.
Speaker 2: Right ooh, a personal one. But I really don't know why it was such a big issue for Lucas that that was that was a point of contention. I still don't understand that one were actually explained that very well.
Speaker 6: Was he in favor opposed to it?
Speaker 2: Uh? He was opposed to how we were doing voluntary how we were doing voluntary prayer during different huddles, okay, but other things, yeah?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: Was it just like a team meeting, You guys get together and you know, just say a quick prayer before starting the workday or that kind of.
Speaker 2: Thing noontime before life breaks generally for a.
Speaker 1: Heart Well, Josie Wales, I think you're I think you're mischaracterizing, He says. Lucas lost me when I heard about the party he threw to humiliate the guy. No, I don't think that's accurate. I think that's a little bit uncharitable. I believe the claim is that Lucas at a party talked about the employee who sent pornographic images to his wife. And again I might be wrong about the timeline because that is quite fuzzy. I believe this was before the guy was fired from TM, so he was still on probation right, because he wasn't fired officially or left officially until after Lucas left on again May twenty eight of twenty twenty five. So my timing might be off. And I realize I'm closing my eyes like Isaac Botkin is. Maybe I should just do the rest of the stream with my eyes closed. Actually that could be really funny. But yeah, my timing might be off.
Speaker 2: There, huddle. But there's also just a lot of people that pray before meetings. That's another just part of company culture.
Speaker 6: I like, get that, okay, So then we can move on from twenty nineteen twenty twenty. Now, obviously COVID hits and the gun industry goes crazy. You guys expand and do huge numbers. I'm sure that was a fantastic year for pretty much everybody in the gun industry.
Speaker 2: It was probably our hardest year. I mean, it was fantastic sales, but yes, I would say it was probably our hardest year, just because growing a company is very stressful. We hired and trained ridiculously fast, and there was also a political stuff going on too. We at one point we were gearing up to fight with the governor over lockdowns, but then we got we got included into essential services, so we were gonna stay open in spite of lockdowns. We were preparing legal stuff against that, but then then we became essential and so.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that, Like Isaac is good at Isaac is good at the political stuff. He's good at the tech stuff. He's good at obviously, like the what's the whole manufacturing process that he was brought on to streamline and he did effectively do that. So I don't I think Isaac has a lot of strong suits. Right. There's a lot of positive things you can say about Isaac, right, not really the problem of him coming on and like publicly trying to defend the company from the accusations while at the same time trying to say as little as possible. Not good at that, not good at that. And again the advice still stands, lucas you gotta stop doing that. Uh, Lucas uh says, I held a going away party and explained to a smaller group of people of employees around twenty why I had to leave the company. I did not give the employee's name to the group. Okay, so that's what Lucas says on the matter. Yeah, because I don't. I don't remember it being framed like the other guy said. But again, this is the Internet, Okay. People just lie. People just say whatever they want. Bros.
Speaker 2: Oh we're open. So yeah, it was a crazy year. Everything was happening that year.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So bro, you guys are still you guys are super chatting so many theological religious questions for a guy who's not on the panel, like I. If you guys want to interrogate Lucas's theological positions, you guys should go over to like one of his Twitch streams or something and like, you know, send him money to answer those questions. Stop stop setting it to me, dude, I can't I okay, it's saying like Isaac shouldn't speak for t Rex arms or the whole situation. I'm not gonna give like Lucas's theological position. What I could just make stuff up. It could be really funny. I could be like, actually, he's a Assyrian Church of the East. Yep. He got baptized into the Assyrian Church of the East in twenty twenty two, so technically he's not in communion with the Greater Easter Orthodox and he's a Monophysite heretic. Yeah, so that's what I would say.
Speaker 6: With Lucas's positions, things were super busy obviously for you guys. Was there any would you say that kind of added to stress or tension between you guys just having so much going on.
Speaker 1: Lucas also adds that Brandon showed up late to that party and missed everything I said to the group. So if that is true, that means that Brandon heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy. And you have a game of telephone, and that's the problem, right, you have a lot of games of telephone going on. So like, what did David say to Lucas talking about the prenup? What did Isaac and everybody have to deal with with the post nup? Which we'll get to eventually, I promise you we will get there eventually. Right, it's like games of telephone or relying on people's memory, which is not a great, not a great, not a very reliable way to get to the truth of a matter, right, because my memory is not perfect, and I'm sure your memory is not perfect. And if you had to remember a conversation you had two years ago where you came away with a different feeling than the other guy did, like, it's just it's rough, okay, especially when family and money gets involved, or can.
Speaker 6: You give any examples of anything like that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Also, sorry, too many choices. Every time the PFI pop up hits the screen, he complains about his epilepsy. So if you guys could keep doing the COFIs instead of the YouTube so that we could hopefully put him into a stroke, that'd be fantastic.
Speaker 2: I mean hiring people rapidly, training onboarding and training people rapidly, trying to keep up with demand, but then also knowing what to do with with COVID, we were seeing, Oh man, it's probably easier. List what wasn't stressful in twenty twenty because it was everything We had products that we couldn't sell because of supply chain issues where we couldn't get the stuff, and it was stuff you might not even expect, like our ready rigs and play carriers have a four inch Elasti cumber bund, and the American Elasta company stopped making that because all they were making was the ear loops for the masks. Like it was wild stuff we were getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I often block out large swaths of COVID, right, especially considering I lived in Washington State at the time, and you know, it is one of those things where they're doing like patrols and curfews and stuff like that, and to be like the only person walking around without a mask, the only person like at work not following any of the mandates or whatnot, Like it is weird because you almost feel like a sense of superiority over everyone else, right, which of course you shouldn't have that feeling. But like when you're at like a grocery store and the cashier can like not look you in the eye because they're too terrified of the fact that you don't have a mask on, right, and they're just like looking away and like can't can't even be in your direction, and they're like wilting away from you. It was the funniest time ever, funniest time ever for me. Obviously, I wasn't in a manufacturer or I was into manufacturing, but I was doing steel plates and then I just stopped doing that when the price triple.
Speaker 2: Every every part of the company was stressful and everything was happening at a higher level with more people. So yeah, it was definitely, uh helpless a year, a pretty memorable year, and we had just moved into the shop. We had just moved out of the garage in twenty nineteen, so we were just you know, moving in and building out parts of the shops during that too.
Speaker 4: Sure, And that's that's right around the same time when Lucas was getting married at that point, and that's where another point of contention that you guys had in between your videos so specifically, one of the things that people are questioning is Lucas claimed that he was told that his wife needs to have a prenup when they were about to get married, and then t Rex's video that came out afterwards made it seem like that was Lucas's idea or he came I believe specifically the quote was he came to that conclusion that he needed to have her sign a prenup.
Speaker 1: So this is the one big area of difference between what Lucas has said and what t rex Arms has said. So if you go to Lucas's response here, which we might as well play a little bit of this, he says that I was pressured into getting a prenup when his brother's wives didn't. Obviously, you know, a little bit of a delineation there between the two, almost like he's getting treated like a little brother. And versus the t rex Arms response. They say that Lucas already wanted a prenup and he came to David saying, I want a prenup and this is causing problems between me and my wife. Now again, there is a way to actually harmonize both of these statements, right, and to say like perhaps in a conversation between Lucas and David, the topic of a prenup was brought up, whether by David or Lucas, and David felt that Lucas was already wanting to get a prenup and that was his takeaway, and perhaps Lucas was thinking like, oh, well, I don't really want a prenup, but David seems to be pushing that way, like maybe he thinks that's a good idea. Right, So there is a way to actually harmonize both of these accounts where neither are actually lying, but their interpretation of events is just different. And actually, let's just play this little clip here from lucas.
Speaker 8: The three men and myself and my wife. Was right before we got married, I was getting a lot of pressure to sign a prenup. And the reasoning was, good, you're going to marry this girl, and if you get a divorce, we may have to share equity now with this woman that we didn't originally sign up to run.
Speaker 2: The business with. Very reasonable.
Speaker 8: So Karen and I talked about it and she said, yeah, I'm willing to sign a prenup, but they do.
Speaker 1: They have post nups, right, and so this is going to be a big area of controversy between the two. Let me see if I can find this statement from I think it's David who said it. I should be able to find it. Let's just control of for pre here.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Praved presses presenting represent represent prenup. Here we go.
Speaker 10: And one of the most sensitive areas of disagreement surrounds the prenup situation. When Luke was moving in the direction of, you know, marriage with Kara, he recognized that he should have a prenup.
Speaker 1: Right, So David he recognized that he needed a prenup, Lucas David wanted me to get a prenup. Again, it is possible to actually harmonize those two statements and just be a difference of interpretation of events, right, Because I mean, listen, I don't think it's actually a bad thing or a older brother to recommend something to the younger brother. That's kind of like their job in life. Right. So for instance, if you do have a company making millions of dollars, then you have a woman who wants to marry into it, it's not a bad thing to talk to him about. Like I want to protect you, I want to make sure you're doing well, and maybe a prenup is actually a good thing in this case, right, I don't think that that's necessarily like out of the realm of what an older brother should be doing. Right. But again, it's who initiated it, who was forceful in it, who was pushing who essentially right, guys.
Speaker 10: And this was proving to be a challenging area of discussion between Luke and Kara, and I had an idea that if.
Speaker 1: We be and again this whole thing is like, yeah, Lucas said a lot of bad things about us, and I'm like, I feel like you should take a little bit of responsibility because you've also framed Lucas in a really bad way as well, Like you're saying, like, oh, Lucas and Kara were fighting all the time, and this was a really big problem between the two of them when it came to a prenup, when according to Lucas, you were the guys pushing it on him in the first place.
Speaker 10: When Luke was moving in the direction of marriage with Kara, he recognized that he should have a prenup and this was proving to be a challenging area of discussion between Luke and Cara. And I had an idea that if we made it a company policy that unmarried owners, which would apply to Lucas and David Norho at that time was also not married.
Speaker 2: If we made a policy that.
Speaker 10: Owners had to get prenups before they got married, that would give Luke support and back him up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So again the way that they frame it is like we were just trying to help out little bro. He didn't know what he was doing, and we had to go in there and save him from his wife, which obviously does not paint her in a particularly favorable light.
Speaker 8: The owner group, the three men and myself and my wife was right before we got married. I was getting a lot of pressure to sign a prenup. And the reasoning was, good, you're going to marry this girl, and if you get a divorce, we may have to share equity now with this woman that we didn't originally sign up to run the business with.
Speaker 2: Very reasonable.
Speaker 8: So Karen and I talked about it and she said, yeah, I'm willing to sign a prenup, but they do they have post nups. And I said, now, I don't think they do.
Speaker 2: She had explained to me what those were.
Speaker 8: So she said, well, if they want you to do this so that they're protected from you, you should be able to have the same protections from them and their wives if they have a divorce.
Speaker 2: I thought pretty reasonable.
Speaker 8: So when to speak with my two brothers who were married, wasn't married yet, and the conversation did.
Speaker 2: Not go well.
Speaker 1: So again Lucas is now saying they pressured me into the prenup. Kara says, well, they should have a post up, right, we should be on even footing seems fair, right, and then the brothers do not take it well. Now this is important contrast with how Isaac views the post up because Isaac basically box at it, right, he laughs at it. He's like, this is stupid, this is this is dumb. We'll see Isaac's response here.
Speaker 4: The quote was he came to that conclusion that he needed to have her sign a prenup. And I think I have a quote here. I think this comes from David, your brother. When Luke was moving in the direction of marriage with Kara, he recognized that he should have a prenup. And I had an idea that if we made it a company policy that unmarried owners, which would apply to Lucas and David Nor at the time had had to get prenups before they got married, that would give Luke support and back them up.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 4: People are kind of like questioning, like was that something that came from Lucas or was that something that came from you guys, and like what did that look like, because that's a pretty big point of contention.
Speaker 2: Well, David had that conversation with Lucas, and I believe that David is telling the truth, and that is how the conversation got started. I mean, think for a second about what I've just described, like the trajectory of the company in twenty twenty, how fast it's growing, how much demand there is. Do you think a prenup was on somebody's mind at that point? Is all I'm all I'm saying. I believe that Lucas was thinking about it just based on all the circumstances, and I believe that David was trying to figure out a way where.
Speaker 1: He just noticed the cat in the background. I was very distracted there for a second, my apologies.
Speaker 2: Was thinking about it just based on all the circumstances, and I believe that David was trying to figure out a way where he could take care of his little brother. And so yeah, I'm I'm with David on this one. Even though I wasn't part of the conversations, I do believe.
Speaker 6: David right, and I think from a company perspective, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: But in his video he claimed that he was pressured into it. Is that something you think that was one of the false allegations that you're talking about, or was that he maybe just didn't mix it up.
Speaker 2: He didn't get any pressure from he didn't get any pressure any meetings that I was in, he didn't get any pressure from me.
Speaker 1: So the question now, Isaac isn't lying there, I think because he's he's saying, essentially, I don't you know, I wasn't pressuring him. I didn't pressure him. I didn't see it in any meetings, so it must not have happened. Okay, I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one is personal. I don't believe that any of the any of the officers were pressuring him.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, was there any because then I think it in rebuttal to that, you know, say, Lucas and Kara wanted to make sure the other married owners had post nups And was that a point of contention between you guys as well get nice or was that kind of just like Okay.
Speaker 2: Sure, I still think it's kind of silly, but we did it. I mean, I don't know about contention, but we did it. It wasn't a point of right argument. But I still think that it's silly if you ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see Isaac like, nah, it was silly. Isaac still has feelings about that. He still is annoyed that he had to talk his wife because I guarantee you. Okay. Isaac and David Botkin had to have awkward conversations with their wives about Hey, by the way, we're signing a post up. If you divorce, you don't get anything with t Rex Arms. Sorry, babe. I know he's been married for like a decade, I think, right, But by the way, we're now signing a post up because we talked to Lucas into a pre nup. So sorry, babe. Right, that is probably an awkward conversation to have with your partner, right, with your wife after ten years, being like, hey, babe, you know how you know, we've had this great relationship and all that, but we're getting a post up right now? Sorry, babe.
Speaker 2: Enforceability or things like that. It's just kind of a just kind of a formality.
Speaker 3: What what about it is silly?
Speaker 2: Well, basically just the the enforceability of the post not versus supreme up legally speaking. Sure, is there less a lawyer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, yeah, I've never had a.
Speaker 2: Deal with it, and a lot of it. I mean, of all the lawyers that I am, not divorced lawyer is the most lawyer that I am not. But yeah, the assets and when they were made, and all of these things were all factors into these things. So it's obvious that people commenting on this are also not divorced lawyers. So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it would just be most people probably don't really care one way or the other about the specifics of the situation between the brothers or whatever. I think, like we talked about before, is like everything really comes down to trust.
Speaker 3: Like you know, I think that in.
Speaker 6: Lucas's video, he made it sound like you guys wanted him to get a prenup, but you guys refuse to get post ups is kind of what it's sounded alike. And so a lot of people think, well, that's kind of weird. Why wouldn't they.
Speaker 2: We have them? I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that you refuse to get them. It was that it was a difficult conversation. And you can see this is like four years ago, five years ago. Now, my apologies, and Isaac is still like, oh, it was silly and stupid to get them, right, I guarantee you again, there were some awkward conversation with spouses about a preenup posting up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's one of those things that I I don't want to like put a picture of it up on the internet to win an argument about something that is really unrelated to stuff and is very small, and it's also seems very personal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he did say that you guys did eventually get them, and so I don't think that was He's.
Speaker 1: Still like, watch Isaac's reaction there on the bottom. He's still so annoyed about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he did say that you guys did eventually get them, and so I don't think that was necessarily a big point of contention between the sides, but h So, moving on from that, Lucas and Cary get married, and then in twenty twenty one, Kara expresses interest in getting a job at t rex.
Speaker 4: And a lot of stuff revolves around like the treatment or the perceived treatment from Lucas's video that his wife received. And I think that's what people really more is how the founder's wife was treated, and as far as being able to trust a group of people that own a company, you know.
Speaker 6: So it seems like, sorry, there there was contention between your guys.
Speaker 1: Video post.
Speaker 6: Lucas says that they didn't hear back from anybody at t rex HR. There's no meetings or anything to follow up on her job application, whereas the t X video, you guys said that there was meetings just to decide that there was a place. What do you have anything to say on that or expound upon that.
Speaker 2: There were definitely meetings, and there's definitely notes in the hr files. So if Lucas wants to contend that they didn't happen, I mean he should, he should have some evidence, I guess. But I think that we went over the details more in the video. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they do talk about that in their video, this one right here, the image. I like how there's like a six minute section on the image incident, which is very funny. I'll just leave this picture up on screen for you right as a good representation. But apparently there were discussions, there are notes in hr files, you know, about Kara getting or the possibility of Kara having a job at t Rex Arms. I believe according to t Rex Arms in this video, because I just watched it earlier today, that position that she wrote a job description for was essentially already filled by somebody else there and therefore kind of redundant. So as far as that goes, like, I have no idea I don't. I've never been there, I've never worked there. I don't know how the inner workings of the company in any way, shape or form, right, So that that might be true, right in a sense where yeah, there just wasn't an opening for Caras, So it doesn't make sense to hire her, right obviously, if you're the founder of the company and you own a significant share of the company, and your wife has already been slided in terms of the prenup, in terms of the treatment by the other owners, and then on top of that they decide not to give her a job there or to to allow her to work there in some way, shape or form, it's just another slight on top of slight, or at least a perceived slide, Right, you guys could understand how even if it was a legitimate business decision to not hire her, right, it very well could be that it is at least a perceived slight on top of so many other things, right.
Speaker 2: In the exact days and times and things like that. But we definitely had meetings together and then we refoosed ourselves and handed it over to other officers to make those decisions.
Speaker 4: So did they ever reach back out, Absolutely, Yeah, and what.
Speaker 3: Was the conclusion at the time. It was it just there's no job.
Speaker 2: Of that for well, she had written a job description for a position that didn't exist and that the t Rens didn't require.
Speaker 1: So it's not, well that that's kind of a change. I think Isaac might just be getting the details wrong there. They've said that the job that she wrote, which it is bold, right, that's a bold move to go to a company writing your own job description, right, I mean that's pretty bold, right to be like, here's my job description, here's what I can do for you, Please hire me. Right, That's that's a bold move. That's ballsy, so to speak. Okay, metaphorically of course. However, again, that job allegedly was already filled by somebody else, not that that wasn't just something that t Rex Arms needed, right at least according to the original video, Lucas Botkins says no email exists from HR to her or me, saying she couldn't be hired.
Speaker 2: Law.
Speaker 1: Well, again, I think that Lucas and Isaac's statements there can still be harmonized as well, because Lucas could be one thousand percent correct that HR never emailed either of them back about the application right about the hiring. That could be one hundred percent true. And there could be HR notes in some folder somewhere about the reasoning behind not hiring Kara. Right, So those two things can absolutely be true at the same time. Right, they're not mutually exclusive claims.
Speaker 2: Not like there were no jobs at the shop at that time. There was a very specific job that she wanted created.
Speaker 3: Basically, what was that do you remember?
Speaker 2: Well, I can't remember the title of it, but it just included a lot of stuff. It was just a lot of different responsibilities in the company, but I can't remember the title. Yeah, again, we kind of recused ourselves from this and gave it over to other members of the team just to not be you know, just to make it more appropriate to make that decision.
Speaker 1: Which is the wise move, right, And again I do get the feeling, okay, right throughout this entire thing that Isaac and David and David and some of the other team and family because it is a big family business. Keep that in mind, there's lots of family involved at every stage of development. For lack of a better term, that they don't really like Cara, Right, So Isaac is like, oh gosh, I'm going to recuse myself. I don't want to be a part of that. Let HR deal with it. It would really be funny if the HR team was also Botkins, just different Botkins, right, that would be very funny. That was strictly based off So it's like, yeah, I refused, the family recuses itself and let's a different part of the family do it, right.
Speaker 4: But if the position wasn't really available and you didn't have an opening for it had nothing to do with your I.
Speaker 2: Mean, there's that, but there's also just like if you write a job, if you show up to a company and you asked for a job, then maybe they have an opening to do X. Not. Why if you show upon you have a job description that you've written for yourself, You're you're asking them to create a position. You're asking them to do more than just slot you into a place.
Speaker 5: It's it's a very complicated thing to do to show up with a pre written job description.
Speaker 1: Ball z is the word that I would use to describe that, and a new ORG chart.
Speaker 6: So it wasn't necessarily it wasn't like I want to work on the shop floor and packaging.
Speaker 2: No, it was a very it would have. It was a plan to rejig the entire org chart, and so that was a it would have needed. It would have needed to be a very high level decision to do that. Obviously, there's there's shop floor type work where people get hired without order owners or anybody. You know. There's different levels in the company, and hiring involves different levels. So we recused ourselves and let's let the ELT make the decision about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, did you Lucas says wait org chart? Well, they said they would have to redo the org chart. Let me find their exact claim here. Shoot, what should my search be here?
Speaker 2: Kara?
Speaker 1: Did I spell that wrong? Let's see, I might have spelled that wrong. My apologies not having a pull up yet. Here we go.
Speaker 7: Okay, aside from the family issues that we have already discussed, I want to talk about more of a business issue concerning the allegation.
Speaker 2: What it matters.
Speaker 1: Smooth Skin never seen a Ghoul before.
Speaker 7: Of Kara not having any follow up on being hired. So I was the director of operations at that time. I was coming into more leadership, screened and vetted and interviewed everyone that came into the company.
Speaker 2: Over the next couple of years.
Speaker 7: So in May of twenty twenty one, a board meeting was held where Kara's job description that she had written was presented to the board, which is something that is above and beyond what we would normally do. We looked at that job description and it was basically, even though part time, the responsibilities of what the chief operations officer was.
Speaker 1: Gosh, dang it, thank you our vandalai, but you're excuse me, you're blocking the ghoul. Get off the screen, pop up, damn it, give it a second. My apologies, ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, so chief Operations Officer is essentially her job description that she wrote, according to former CEO Mark dahl.
Speaker 7: Cley, even though part time, the responsibilities of what the chief operations officer was already doing in the company, as well as the director of Operations. It was followed up a couple months later by the director of Admin having two one on one meetings with Kara, and the result of that was that we had no position available. In fact, there was nothing in the company at that time that would fit a chemical engineer coming in part time to do those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're saying that there was a big overlap between two positions chief off Chief Operations officers and another. They're saying they had two meetings with Kara directly about that. There's just not a position open part time at this point in time, So that is that the two claims there all right, those do seem to be mutually exclusive, so we'll figure those out in the future.
Speaker 4: I suppose did you guys offer like a different position, like, no, we don't have this, we can't do this, but you could do exposition or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the hiring guys did that or not. I mean, we definitely talked about other options just around the table. In the previous conversation.
Speaker 1: Michael Graham says, do the other Botkan wives work for the company? I do not remember if it is one Botkan wife or two Botcan wives that work for the companies. Not Lucas's wife, but two of the other Botkan wives work for the company. I don't remember exactly which one. And yes, David Botkin and David nor are also part of the family because David Noor married to Botkin, right, so there's two David's in the Botkin family.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't know if I can't remember if that's in the like official communication from.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that would be another false claim then from Lucas's video, because I believe he.
Speaker 2: Said that you never heard back from David Fry. I believe. So, yeah, that's cook.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because again the kernel here, this guy is saying that there were two direct meetings about her job and Lucas did. Did Lucas say that there was no callback here? Let me check the transcript. Uh did a conversation to go in why position?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 8: We have a manufacturing process and she figured there's probably some process things on the production line that I can assist with. I'll do it for free because now you know I'm married to an owner, there's you know, why not build the equity. So she submitted a now a resume to the corporation to t rex Harms. I reccused myself from the discussion about, you know, my wife's getting hired.
Speaker 2: But nobody ever responded.
Speaker 8: The JR Director didn't respond, the owners didn't respond, and that was very hard for us because.
Speaker 1: So again that right there, that right there is very mutually exclusive. Okay, so someone is lying here. Okay, we got Colonel David's and Isaac versus Lucas. Here somebody is lying or at least not saying the entire truth there.
Speaker 4: All right, so we're kind of approaching the end of the timeline, and Lucas stated that he just felt that.
Speaker 3: It was not going to be able to work.
Speaker 1: Out well least says the lude photo was the response that's.
Speaker 4: Dark between t Rex and it's the current ownership, and so he stated that he felt like he could not publicly support or.
Speaker 3: Be the face of t Rex the way it stood.
Speaker 4: So that's when the buyout negotiations kind of started and he kind of made a decision like he wanted to control back. He was either going to buy you guys out or you guys were gonna buy him out. And I think he initially started with you guys buying him out. So what did those negotiats negotiations kind of look like. And when you initially found out about that, is that something you saw coming or was it like kind of like a shock to you or what were your initial thoughts there.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was a shock. I'm trying to remember the exact day. It was at the end of January, after shat show in twenty five that he came in and he said that he didn't want to work with us anymore. And it wasn't super surprising because he pretty much cut off ties, like I said before, with everybody else, and there was really no contact outside of work and very little contact inside of work honestly. So yeah, so that was not super surprising, but there there were there were a lot of different conversations. I actually think that we had some better conversations, you know, in some of those conversations we actually had, I would say, some of the more personal, frank, direct conversations that we'd had in a very long time around some of the beginnings of of of that that conversation before the before the biotalks started, just we were when we were talking about him him wanting.
Speaker 1: To well, yeah, things get real candid, real fast when you're essentially like, I don't want to work with you anymore. I don't want to be with you guys anymore. I don't like the direction of the company. You guys need to accept my offers or buy me out of my shares, and I'm done, Like I'm done. There's no fixing this, there's no coming back to this. We're out. This is over.
Speaker 2: Thanks, But no, thanks, leave the company or take uh make sure that we were out of the company, and so so yeah, then we started buyout conversations after that, and it was just a lot of just back and forth on some different different ideas about numbers and process and so forth. And yeah, it was, it was, it was. It was a pretty awkward situation actually based on based on some of his demands once we got to that, well just some of some of the numbers. Like it was he he really, he was really desiring. He laid out both options. You you say, I go or I uh I go, and you say, but he was really he.
Speaker 1: Said the same thing twice, which is obviously he met misspoke there, but it is very funny that he says the same thing twice, just kind of reinforcing the idea that now, hey, hey little bro or not leaving go.
Speaker 2: Or I uh I go, And you say, but he was really not open to to us keeping the company. And so at the beginning, that is where all all of all the negotiations started and kind of evolved around. So so yeah, and just basically, I mean, technically a hostile takeover. A hostile takeover is one of minority shareholder is trying to take control of the company from from people against their wishes and so.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, is that really a hostile takeover? Is that what it is? Because you're just saying, like, hey, can you accept my offer to me by your shares? Right because you're not forcing their hand. You can't force their hand. You're giving them terms or essentially asking them to accept your terms. Is that Is that fair to say that that is a hostile takeover? Maybe by technical maybe on some technical level if you're looking at like that. I don't know the Webster Miriam Dictionary definition of a hostile takeover, but that it seems like he's asking you to accept or to consent to the takeover right now. Maybe I'm not brushed up on my twenty twenty six consent and all that sort of stuff, but that's that seems amicable. It's like if you sign on the dotted line, Yeah, you sign over your shares and you get money for it. I don't know what tell you.
Speaker 2: So we just went over a bunch of different different options that were not not acceptable. So then we went the other way and we gave him a BA.
Speaker 1: See, this is where I want the interviewers to push harder, Like, what is not acceptable? Are the dollar amounts not acceptable? All? Are the value of the company not acceptable? Is the buyout phase not acceptable? Is it because he wants to get rid of like ten employees? Like? What is actually unacceptable about the terms? I want specifics right because I'm you know, into that a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of options which he did not find acceptable, and it kind of stalled out, and so we worked to just to find a whole bunch of other different options. And I can't remember if there are on the timeline to some of the different things where you know, we could do this, you could leave and keep your shares, but do that, or we could bring in a third party buyer. We found this other third party buyer, Like, there were a bunch of things that we were trying to find for him, And.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you guys just buy him out?
Speaker 4: Was it you guys were looking for someone to specifically take over his share or.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, we tried to buy him out, but his numbers were just just very high.
Speaker 1: Well, correct me if I'm wrong, let's consult the time. Lie here does it tell me? Because he had thirty five percent? But then if I remember correctly, he loses another ten when Isaac comes on board Isaac. So again, the thing that's missing here is we have the twenty fifteen agreement, but not the twenty nineteen agreement, which obviously supersedes the previous one when they bring in Isaac in there, So shoot or twenty seventeen. Sorry my apologies anyways, but I don't have that updated one. So I think Lucas lost another ten percent or maybe another five percent, So he's somewhere between twenty five and thirty percent of the company. And again, if we had the agreement, we could just look at it and be like, well, it says here that he's owed twenty five percent of their most recent evaluation, which is twenty million dollars spoiler alert, that's five million bucks right now. It could be more than that, right, It could be potential future earnings, It could be potential future valuation amount like what is the actual valuation of t rex Arms, which again at the time was doing like twenty million dollars a year? Who knows, right, And whatever that valuation is, he's worth approximately twenty five to thirty percent of it. And again I don't know if the number is just high in terms of like we can't pay it or if like it's something else.
Speaker 4: Right, those numbers based off of current evaluation or what were those numbers?
Speaker 2: Like? Those numbers were based off of many many things.
Speaker 3: So can you elaborate or no?
Speaker 2: I no? I think is better if we just yes. This is another one where I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: I know, I know it's difficult, Isaac, but you're on a podcast in front of you know, lots of people are going to watch this eventually, Like thirty thousand people have already watched it on Ben Steger's channel, right and already watched his breakdown of it. Like, if you're gonna come onto these podcasts, you gotta just shut up about anything to do with Lucas or if you're gonna talk details, talk details, you know, it's like that's what I want. Okay, just give me the shareholders agreement from twenty seventeen or the most updated shareholders agreement and we'll all just look at it together and go, ah, you owe him this much money? That's crazy, dog.
Speaker 2: Many many things.
Speaker 3: So can you elaborate or no?
Speaker 2: I no, I think it's better if we just yes. This is another one where I'm trying to it sounds like I'm hedging on for other reasons. I'm really trying to protect Lucas here. We had many conversations about the value of shares.
Speaker 1: I but this seems so weird though, right, I'm trying to protect Lucas. I'm doing this to protect Lucas. Like maybe you're internally justifying it that way in some weird sense. But at the same time, you're trying to pay him as little money as possible. Like we can just be realistic here, Lucas says, how gracious, Like just be realistic. You know it'll be like we think Lucas's numbers are too high. You know, we think he wants nine million, but it's actually two whatever. You know, I don't know what the numbers are. But I'm just saying, right, like, you can just be honest. You don't need to do this whole Oh, I'm protecting my baby brother. I'm just protecting him. I'm really protecting him by making sure his pocket book doesn't get too big. Guys, Okay, listen, if his pocket book gets too big, his pants might fall down. Okay, So I'm really just protecting my little brother here. That's crazy work, by the way.
Speaker 2: And Lucas had a very different valuation for a certain share brother share. So yeah, so.
Speaker 1: What is in the ear And again that that delta has got to be millions of dollars, right, millions and millions of dollars because again I don't know what the agreement was, but if it's only off by a couple million of million dollars, like they're literally both going to spend more than a couple million of dollars in terms of the fees, right, So just like just paying the money, it just seems simpler, right because t rex arm situation cannot get better, okay, Like it's not going to magically get better the longer this drama goes on, right, So Isaac, like think about it this way, whatever amount of extra money you lose by paying off Lucas, you're going to reap the benefits by putting this drama behind you and actually being able to build up your brand again. Okay, because as long as Lucas is still in limbo, as long as Lucas does not get paid, you are losing out x amount of sales on a yearly basis, on a monthly basis, on a weekly basis, And guess what your hemorrhaging employees. Okay, so for the sake of your employees that you still have attempt to acquiesce to Lucas's demands. Right, if your mission statement is to protect your employees and to protect the family business, do that. Eat a little bit of crow and pay him whatever the heck you can. Right, put the matter behind you, for the sake of your family, for the sake of your community, for the sake of your company, pay him what you can and be done with it. I guarantee you sales will improve once Lucas is no longer saying, hey, this company has not paid me what they owe me, and once the community you know, stops believing you to be a snake who has screwed their little brother out of a company. You know.
Speaker 3: Original shareholder agreement.
Speaker 2: The original shareholdreement. I think we published that, didn't we isn't it on the website there?
Speaker 1: The original one is again, the twenty fifteen one, not important, not relevant to the current talking points. The one that is actually important is after Isaac comes on. Right after Isaac comes on, there's a new agreement. That's the one that we need. That's the one that's a lot more flushed out. I guarantee you that new agreement is not too pages with an apostasy clause in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, it might be well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so again Isaac, Isaac might not know. But nobody as far as I'm aware, has seen the updated agreement outside of you know, family and higher ups in the company. Now that might be for legal reasons, right, they might have a non disclose where nobody can publish it. It's not public, right, so Lucas can't public at, Isaac can't public publicize it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a new clause in there, but I guarantee you the new one is considerably more than two pages with an apostasy clause libugging around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't looked at it in a while.
Speaker 3: Do you remember where it is off the top of your head?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: I do not, because I think the well.
Speaker 4: The claim is that obviously we're skipping over like the big incident.
Speaker 3: But we can come back to that.
Speaker 4: But like the claim is like once he decided to resign, like that's kind of the current evaluation when he resigned is whatever percentage of his share.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the rumor, right, that's the drama. Essentially, is is the valuation when Lucas leaves and it's worth twenty million dollars or a year after Lucas is left and now it's worth five million dollars. And the brothers are saying, well, Lucas slandered the company to intentionally take us down, So actually, we don't owe you what we did owe you because you said naughty words to us or something like that.
Speaker 3: Are that's what he's owed, is what it seems like.
Speaker 2: The claim is, Yeah, yep, that's what it is, based on an evaluation. So we have been going and getting valuations of the company. So that is something that we see.
Speaker 1: Getting evaluations of the company implies a updated valuation implies something that you're currently doing. Right, that's not his Like, listen, all right, if I like owe my ex wife, you know, if I'm going to divorce my wife, do I want the company to be worth twenty million dollars or five million dollars? Well, congratulations, I'm not going to show up to work for the next two months and we'll see what my evaluation is that and magically it's a lot lower, and now I owe my ex wife way less, Like, isn't that crazy? Dude?
Speaker 2: We want very much to be over. And I think we have done the lion's share of the work in preparing all the documents and so forth. I mean that's understandable. Whoever is running the companies, I definitely have does the work of those collecting all those documents. But yeah, we've now gotten multiple valuations from different certified evaluators.
Speaker 4: So you have a verifiable number from a third party for at the time when he resigned, and he's still not taking that.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: So there's so he didn't acknowledge at the time of resignation. I don't know if that's true or not, but he's acknowledging the time of resignation while saying that they're currently getting evaluations, which one of those statements is true. No, no, no idea is.
Speaker 2: What I am saying. Or the conversation is ongoing.
Speaker 5: None of the previous offers have been taken, so I.
Speaker 6: Feel like, go ahead, Oh, I was gonna say. Some people claim that, you know, you guys are trying to to sell him the company or whatever, offer him what the company would be at now, because oh, you guys are are wait until the company's valued super low, because you guys are doing terrible and trying to shortchange him on on what he should be a kind of thing. So it's it's more basical when he left, not like.
Speaker 2: Now, well, when he left, remember that he had been making Yeah, I'll just leave it there. When he left, we were already we already had a pretty good idea of the number. We already had a pretty good idea of what he was going to do, and valuators have access to all of that data, and multiple certified valuators have come back with covers. So okay, that's that's all they'll say.
Speaker 1: So when Isaac says what he's going to do, right, are they referencing this Instagram post, which is again, this Instagram post is mostly benign, it's basically nothing. Now t Rex arms video is a little more incendiary. And then this forced is Lucas and his response. But again the timeline of events is Lucas is benign Instagram post, t Rex Arms response, Lucas response, t Rex response, right, and then we have the fallout after that where we can see how each channel is doing in terms of the public YouTube metrics.
Speaker 4: Briefly backtracking, let's let's let's talk about the incident the sexual harassment claim just touch on that t rex Arms does have a no tolerance policy for sexual harassment.
Speaker 3: Correct, that is correct?
Speaker 4: And is it also true that t rex Arms fired it employee for watching porn pornographic material at their own house on their own device before of five? Yeah, because I think this controversy that it's been alleged that t rex Arms fired in play for watching porn at their own house and somehow d Rexcot went did that, fired that employee for doing that.
Speaker 2: And then this is the first time I'm hearing of it.
Speaker 3: Fast forward to twenty twenty five. You have employees.
Speaker 1: I believe that allegation came from Brandon Wombat. Let me see if I can find the exact quote in here somewhere, get off chat replay. Let's see here. It might take me a moment to find the ladies and gentlemen. Ah, dude, dude, it's got to be in here somewhere, I said Lucas. Yeah, I can have that. Uhh uh huh uh. Well, so, I mean this is the point so sped and A five says Christian Company.
Speaker 11: But you have that's a really good point. So I would I actually really want to speak to this. So if it were me anyone that so pornography and the Cherson and the person world view if if you know, if you're you don't share that same worldview is always fornication or adultery. If you're in a committed relationship, it's adultery, and if you're not, it's fornication.
Speaker 1: That's that it's never justified and not only all of the other considerations.
Speaker 11: With you know, just you know how it you know, looks down on women and all.
Speaker 3: Those sorts of things.
Speaker 11: So yeah, as as a Christian company, me personally, if someone is engaging and actively in pornography, it's well, first stuff, would get this person help and secondly if they're if they're unrepentant, and fire them. But that is crossing legal bounds.
Speaker 1: That yeah, So I don't know if if if Brandon makes the claim that they did fire someone or that they should fire someone who is consuming porn at home or something like that.
Speaker 4: Wee a son of one of the executives and pornographic material to Luke's wife and that person was not fired immediately, they were put on they were suspended or temporarily suspended. While you guys did an investigation, and then later on they were allowed to quit instead of being fired from t Rex. People point to that as being a bad look on t Rex's part.
Speaker 2: I would say, both of those statements are incorrect. There, they're both incorrect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So how did that investigation go down where.
Speaker 6: I was brought to your guys attention in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, this is one which I'm not going to talk about. To talk about saying no comment is the assumption is saying no comment is that you're admitting guilt. But in this case, this is one of those where we're trying to stick up for the privacy of a number of individuals and the reputation of a number of individuals, including them.
Speaker 1: But what are we even talking about here, Like the privacy of individuals, Like nobody's asking you to name names, and like everybody on the internet already knows about this. Yes, somebody said three furry Hentai porn images to Lucas's wife, Like, you're not protecting Lucas's privacy. You're not protecting the privacy of his wife. The employee is fired and gone. We don't need his name. I don't particularly care, right, none of that is that issue the issue is you handling it right. There's no there's no privacy concern. You know, we're not asking for the guy's search history. Okay, I don't. I don't want that information. Okay, I don't. I don't need to know what he was into. There's again, there's no privacy constraints here. There's no like, it's already out there in the wild, bro Like, it's nothing Lucas.
Speaker 2: So this is one that's Yeah. I'm not going to get into the investigation or the incident, but I will say the previous two statements were incorrect, and a lot of the stuff that's being alleged on the internet is false, and it's you know, the comments sessions have become a game of telephone.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, but what exactly is false? Though, because I'm actually confused now, nobody, like even Brandon has said basically the exact same thing that Lucas did. The guy sent three furry Hentai images to Again, Brandon's seen the images. I haven't too. Lucas's wife, Lucas brought it to the board. It was a son of an executive. The son of the executive got put on eighteen months of probation and did not leave the slash get fired until after Lucas decided to leave. Right, Hey, Vintage Warfare, who got his channel back? Is hanging out in the chat. Hope you're doing well tonight, sir. Glad to have you back.
Speaker 6: So clearly this was one of the bigger points of contention in the whole saga leading up to Lucas leaving.
Speaker 1: Yep, don't send for your wife? Yep.
Speaker 6: Do you think that was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Speaker 2: It was definitely the moment that Lucas decided to do what he had been talking about for a very long time.
Speaker 3: Okay, So in your opinion was.
Speaker 4: Lucas was growing uh like discontent with the current ownership of t Rix Arms, and it was something where he was trying to force your guys's hand.
Speaker 3: Is that your view on it?
Speaker 6: I wanted to see what you guys were doing. We're gonna do about it type of thing, or.
Speaker 1: Oh man, isn't that annoying?
Speaker 2: Isaac damn rephrased the question, try and come out a different.
Speaker 1: Try again, please. That's like Isaac's like, yeah, I can't answer that in a way that doesn't implement it implicate me, right, just every every screenshot is beautiful, isn't it? Like every single pause perfect?
Speaker 6: I wanted to see what you guys were doing. We're going to do about it type of thing.
Speaker 2: Or well phrased, rephraised the question, try to come out at a different angle.
Speaker 3: Maybe in your opinion, was just do it again?
Speaker 4: The way that it ended up with Lucas resigning, was that a way of Lucas trying to call your guys's bluff and take over control of t Rex arms, get it back into his hands.
Speaker 2: Obviously? Oh no, you guys don't all. I don't think so at all. I don't think I think that he understood that. I think at that point he understood that we were going to stick together as as brothers and as a family and stick with the team of t Rex.
Speaker 1: Well. I love how he said we were going to stick together as brothers and as a family. You know, most of the brothers, not all of them, most of them, you know most of the family, but not all of them.
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 1: I I hate it. It is sad, though, isn't It's like, yeah, we're sticking together as a family when talking against one of your own family members, you know, man, man, that's.
Speaker 4: Rough at that point, so he was kind of trying to flex that if he left, then t Rex would go down the train.
Speaker 2: Essentially, he'd been, that's putting it very mildly.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he said it, So he does think that that's tragic. Ah See, he tries so hard not to say the thing, and then he just ends up saying the thing, like you could have just saved just like thirty seconds of our time when skip the squirming and just say it.
Speaker 2: Bro, he'd been, that's putting it very mildly.
Speaker 3: Well, how would you say it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 1: You did say it. You did say it, though, that's the problem. You literally did say it. You can't go back now and be like, oh, I wouldn't say that. After you say it's putting it mildly, bro, Well, how would you say it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it, because he's the one where I would just say. Lucas understood at that point that we were going we were going to stick with the company, and we were going to stick with our people.
Speaker 1: And our people, our family.
Speaker 2: That I think was the end of the negotiations, and that was the end of the the pressure.
Speaker 6: So to my understanding, the father or parent. I guess we don't know the gender, but the parent of the individual whom the investigation was surrounding had a lot of conflict with Lucas and the media executive or social media manager at t Rex.
Speaker 1: Do you think again, the father of the person who sent the porn to or Henti whatever it was. We don't know what it was, but to Kara was an executive at the company. So like, obviously there's some big conflicts of interest going on here.
Speaker 6: Maybe a motive for that situation to have occurred or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to comment.
Speaker 1: I will just say no, okay, I'm not going to comment.
Speaker 13: No, I'm not going to comment beyond yeah, yeah, Do you have any comments on maybe what the conflict was between Lucas and the social media manager and the executive.
Speaker 1: Oh, Isaac, dude, the pain, the pain that he's under. Guys, Like, I'm getting secondhand cringe from watching Isaac, you know, like I feel it in my chest a little bit, because he's got to know at this point this is going so badly. I've how many times, how many times Isaac have I told you to shut up? How many times have you not heeded my advice? And now look at you. If you would only, if you'd only listen to Isaac, if I could have saved you guys so much time and money. All right, listen, all right. You know how I said my fee was going to be sixty K for my PR team right working on your case. It goes up every time you do an interview. It is now one hundred K for my retainer. I need a one hundred thousand dollars retainer to be your guys's PR firm here for this because you guys continually make it harder and harder for me to do my job. Now, my number one recommendation is still to shut up. It's like that's my entire tagline, my entire business model. That's how I'm going to fix your problem here. It's going to be line one, shut up, Line two, figure out how to pay Lucas, and then use all that goodwill in marketing to say that we've done what we could to satisfy Lucas best of luck in all of your endeavors, good sir, and we are pushing forward with t rex Arms as God intended or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to comment on specifics, but it's Lucas is very good at having conflict with people. So it's it's very hard for me to try to figure out what Lucas's conflict with different people is at different times good.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, but that's a lot of people, Like I mean, people would say that I have a lot of conflict with people. That's boring. Come on, like what specifically that's that's more entertaining because I know, and that's even saying like conflict is a bad thing in and of itself. Like if you're a CEO or a leadership team or you're trying to get things done, Yep, you're gonna push through some con some conflict. Okay, there's gonna be some issues that arise and you have to resolve them. Okay, that's kind of your job. That in.
Speaker 6: On the stream that Brandon Wanbat did with Focus Trip, he talked about Lucas just kind of had a problem with a lot of people. Would you agree that's kind of how it was, you know in the company culture, Lucas just couldn't play nice with anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll say this, I'd say the second saddest thing about all this is how much it has has the damage has hurt people in the community. The second is that Lucas is somebody who I would say, has he benefits from having a team. I've rarely seen anybody who is just like when when he has a team, a good team around him, he's a very accomplished person, you know what he's what he's good at. But he's well.
Speaker 1: But is that even saying anything interesting, because of course Lucas is better with the team. Everybody's better with the team for the most part. Right, there's very few true loaners out there that are actually just better on their own being able to be that loan operator doing whatever it is that they need to do, which is why Lucas took five people from t Rex Arms and brought on other people, you know, to help him with his new stuff. And again, as he's moving into new spaces and hiring new people, Lucas or sorry t Rex sorry Freudian slipped there, t Rex Arms is laying people off, so.
Speaker 2: Out the person who benefits immensely from having a team, but it is also very hard for him to work with a team. So it's a very it's a very uh, it's an odd tension. But that's one of the really sad things about the situation is. I believe that Lucas had a really good team at t REX.
Speaker 4: And another thing from the interview was Brandon claimed that Lucas also had several fireball offenses that just never were mentioned, and only.
Speaker 1: Here we go, this is some more drama.
Speaker 3: I like this to talk about what those were, And.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't say they serve us after he left. Certain people found out about them after he left. I do think that that is that's definitely our fault, as as his brothers, but also just I would say the larger team, there were ways in which we should have been a better team to Lucas and held him accountable for more things.
Speaker 1: And damn, I mean this is going to be pretty indicting here in a second. We should have held Lucas accountable for his own actions. Again, what those actions are, I believe I know one of them, and I think it's been stated publicly before by other people in the gun industry, like I think Mica Mayfield when he was beefing with Lucas over basically nothing, stated it as well. So you guys can go look up that drama if you want. But again it's it's framed as like ah, we should have been better big brothers, We should have been better leaders, We should have held him accountable for his own actions. It doesn't pay Lucas in a very nice light.
Speaker 2: I think that's always true in family relationships. In hindsight, you wish your candle stuff better. But in this case, in the in the very strictly business sense, that's definitely true.
Speaker 3: Also, what were those things?
Speaker 2: I will comment on what they were?
Speaker 3: Okay, you can.
Speaker 1: I don't want to repeat it because I don't have the entire context of what was going on, but I believe that it had to do with cars at a range, So you guys can go. I think I think Micah Mayfield, when he got into a tistle with Lucas like a year ago, was told the whole story.
Speaker 2: But yeah, remember we're I'm trying to protect people at t REX. I'm also trying to protect people that are no longer at t REX.
Speaker 1: Wait what does he mean by that? Because there has to be other things that he's alluding to here, like him getting into verbal altercations with people at work, or you know, because he's essentially like by not saying anything, he's being very indicting, right, He's being very problematic. Right, It's kind of.
Speaker 2: An odd position, but I hope you understand, right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: A family thing, and I get that that's sensitive. You have to play two sides of the same coin, and I get that that's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean the sentiment is commendable. Wanting to protect. Essentially, you're kind of looking at, you know, protecting the person who is trying to take down your company, and so he kind of from the outside looking in is kind of like, well, you're kind of balancing whether or not you protect your brother or you allow your company to get damaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I think that's a third maybe the third third thing that's really sad about this is this year has been a really rough year for people in the gun industry. It's an election year with the midterm elections. There are a bunch of things that I think we t Rex could have helped with with some specific companies or some specific people running for office. If our reputation hadn't been damaged by the slander, I think we would have been in a position to help more people. So that also makes it painful and difficult.
Speaker 1: But when he says slander by Lucas, is he just referring to the the preneup versus no preneup, the you know, nobody wanted to hire Kara at the job. Like, is that the only slander that they have about t Rex Arms, Because that's it's so minor, it's so minimal, right, Like I wouldn't even call that slander. And it's like, what does he mean we'd be in a position to help more people? Does he mean we'd be in a position to make more money? Is that what he's talking about? Like, we could help more people if we had more money, you know, like made more money if Like I guess.
Speaker 2: Lucas is still my brother to as much an extent as possible. I am still on his team, and I know he doesn't want to be on my team, but that is the case. And it just is an extra layer of complexity around the other business and politics and stuff that we're trying to do as a company. For for sure, how far?
Speaker 3: How far will you let that go?
Speaker 4: Will you ever let it get to a point where t Rex's Arms the reputation is irreparable and you are facing major layoffs and you're looking at a very bad situation.
Speaker 1: Isaac is like, we just had a bunch of layoffs. What are you talking about? We're down thirty employees. At least we're already all you know that that cliff that you're talking about, sir, we are already on the precipice of it. And Isaac is just thinking to himself, Yeah, how far do I run this? How far do we as a company keep going even if it means laying off everyone and being reduced to like twenty people?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Do we take t Rex Arms back to the family garage? Essentially? Right?
Speaker 3: Versus saying you're so a good question of the story.
Speaker 2: I don't have answer to that. I know I said I'm not going to answer certain things, but this one, I I tell you if I knew, damn, But I don't know. That is a.
Speaker 1: It's difficult, Yeah, it is difficult. You should think about that, because again the whole point allegedly in this video here of why you did not want to acquiesce two Lucas's demands. Actually, let me see if I can find this quote in here from I believe David. Let's go here and let's say, uh, a fire or layout? Why does it always do that? Or layoff? What if I lay off? Nothing can are you ten, okay, because I think there there's a point in the video an x ten x ten x ten ten. Yeah, yeah, I know all that on flig ten percent because there was a point here where he wanted to Here we gotion.
Speaker 14: David and Isaac and I were getting together with our wives in our homes and just praying and we.
Speaker 1: I apologize for the jump. Scared.
Speaker 14: We thought back to the early days and that first first employee that we hired and how God then blessed our heart to provide great jobs right here in our local area. And Lucas at the time was saying things like, you know, he was going to get rid of five and seven executives and ten percent of the staff, not not like a specific ten percent, but just because there's always ten percent that are under performers, is his idea.
Speaker 1: Which spoiler alert, that's the Brothers right, Sorry to break it to you, that's the Brothers. So five out of seven executives, all those guys are gone, and like ten employees, well, congratulations. Instead of acquiescing to his demands and losing your own jobs, you've now sacrificed to the jobs of heading towards half of your workforce. Oops. Damn cool one.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is. I mean, I mean, I don't I definitely don't envy that position. I don't know what I would do in that situation. But one of the quotes that you guys had in your response video is you talked about wanting to continue the mission and fighting for your employees.
Speaker 3: And you you guys were at around one hundred.
Speaker 4: People one hundred yeah, push him on this one employees at the time, and the statement that you guys said was that you believe in those people and fighting for them.
Speaker 1: And yeah, So, I mean the question needs to be a little more pointed, a little more like how can you justify fighting Lucas over ten percent of your staff when you've now lost thirty percent of your staff? Like do you think that actually protected the people at t Rex? Do you think you actually did well by your employees right, because you guys could go do something else, like David was a bomb shelter or a doomsday shelter salesman before Isaac has manufacturing and engineering experience, so he can go do whatever he wants to do. Like instead of taking the sacrifice on yourselves, you actually just basically kicked out thirty to fifty employees of your own volition.
Speaker 4: Basically, yeah, you believe that you t Rex was at a position where no one person was dispensable anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I would say we still believe that definitely. In some ways, it would have been a harder conversation with Lucas if t Rex were just like a widget company or we made kitchen cabinets or something that didn't have a mission attached to it. I guess there would still be the people that would still be the people to think of. But because t Rex does have this mission that we the whole team believes in very very seriously and very strongly, that that made it much easier to.
Speaker 1: The whole team that's left say we.
Speaker 2: Do want to stick with this, and we do want to keep keep pushing not just to make great gear, but keep pushing on the larger mission and the larger aspects of that that that mission. So yeah, it's it's something that we do we do take very seriously. So it's it is a very complicated situation. If if yeah, family drama on the internet from just kind of you know, one direction is threatening that that mission that becomes becomes very difficult, That would become a very difficult question to answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's going to get more and more difficult. I don't think there's anything else super interesting in here, guys. I want to thank everyone for hanging out for two and a half hours, but that is the end of this. I'm just kidding. We're going to go ahead and move on from there. My apologies. Now, one thing that I do want to say is that again, if we talk about who's winning in all of this, damn can't talk, it's not t rex Arms. At least as far as social media goes, it is going to be Lucas Botkan. His channel, his social media posts are going to be far and away doing better than whatever t rex Arms is cooking up. T rex Arms is laying people off, and that's a big problem, all right. You got a lot, a lot of people to take care of and they ain't got no way to help them all right now. Also, one least thing that I did want to say about this video with Isaac is that he does make a rather emotional appeal to Luke is to call mom and dad. Now, that sounds very heartfelt, that sounds very nice, And of course I understand that, you know, as someone with aging parents, you do have limited time with them, and you should attempt to honor them as much as you can and to you know, be there for them as they were there for you. But I also believe that there might be a underlying issue here that the father, the way that he views t rex Arms might be more of a family business and not a Lucas business. Something that I do want to point out is I want to say this video right here, this is the one. Nope, not that one. That's that's my comment. I don't care about that. This one. Uh okay, So yeah, I didn't even know these guys existed. Lucas was t rex Arms. And that's another sentiment that Isaac does not share. Isaac believes that t rex Arms is bigger than any one person. All again, as far as the Internet and as far as most of the public is concerned, Lucas Botkin and t rex Arms are synonymous, so they're not separable. And if you behave in this way, it's not gonna go well for you. All right, guys, Well, let's get to some of your guys's support. I apologize for making you guys wait for so long. Also, we are going to because it is Friday, night, We're gonna do something a little different, a little more fun. Hopefully, we are going to be having a Friday night community games Halo master Chief collection. All right, if you don't have it, that's too bad. I've been dropping the discord link in chat. We are going to be playing a real game instead of all this cringe nonsense. But before we do that, let's go ahead and get to your guys's support as you guys fill up and populate the that's a good one, right there. Actually, let us show this on screen. This is funny. Actually we'll switch to this one. There we go. Yeah, that's kind of the vibe that I'm getting. But let me go ahead and get to your guys's support, and then we'll play some Halo. I did have some rage bait, but I feel like that was enough rage bait for one night, Right, you guys don't need any more rage bait, right? That was surely that that was probably more than I could personally take, honestly. All right, let's get back down here to the bottom. Where do I even start? Bro there's so many Okay, here we go, Here we go. The Handsome Horse for twenty dollars says we made it gents, Big Toe Money, Friday, Bree Dugan and christ Is King. Christ Is King, thank you very much. And something that you should do, of course, to be slightly positive here at the end is you should pray for reconciliation between the family. Pray that Lucas gets what he needs in terms of financial compensation. And you shouldn't want the t Rex Arms employees to be unduly damaged, right, you should want them to have some level of success. But uh yeah, it's just it's it's gonna be tough. It's gonna be tough for a little while. Uh, let me see if I can find it though, because I'm on obs. Oh, here's the Big Toe Money playlist? Is this gonna open up? Here's all of the videos on Big Toe Money. Uh shoot, what the heck dude, how many Big Toe moneies do you have? Want's listen to this one? Oh oh, this is like the O g One. I don't think we've heard this one in a long time. Broy Take money. It's big Toe Money. This song that is summer ship. You here we go, wata stay with no shoes on?
Speaker 3: I need his feet one too gone?
Speaker 1: Take money, Big Toe Money. This is a song. That is summer shit.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny.
Speaker 1: Want to stay with no shoes on?
Speaker 3: Oh I need his feet wan too gone.
Speaker 1: My feet feel good?
Speaker 11: Your feet what they should y'all.
Speaker 1: Just sitting in the grass with a cigaret. Take money, big Tom. That's a good one. Thank you very much for that. That is incredibly based of you, handsome horse. Cody Fisher also for twenty dollars, says Romans eight eleven, which is, and if the spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his spirit who lives in you. Thank you very much for that, Cody, very based of you. But now we have to pick. What's another one? Should we do? Big toe country ballad. I've never heard this one.
Speaker 9: There we go, Jack money, Big toe Money is the song of smersh.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fun, walk all stay even, no shoes on, Hall on the street, Boom two go, Jack Money. Job is the song of the summer.
Speaker 2: Shoe you know it's fun, walk all stage and no shoes on.
Speaker 1: This is pretty good. Yeah, pature with.
Speaker 9: My feet feel good?
Speaker 4: Your feet well?
Speaker 1: Sabardic Psycho for two says, wtf is going on? Well, we started a half hour early and it did not work. Amuri Boy for five says John being early is as bad as being late, bad John, Did no one teach you that manners maketh Man? Thank you very much for that, Amuri Boy. Zany Co for two says, Sunday is almost here, and I know that he's trying to lure me to a barbecue. Ain't gonna happen, bro, No barbecue in this guy, all right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Art vandal A for two says, just shut up. Focus Branding LLC. Yeah, something like that, Focus PR Firm, Trip PR Limited, something like that could be funny. Thank you, Art Vandala Lightspore for two says Bully and waws that say, Jiff, is it good? Are we saying gift now? Is that the new thing? That's what we're fighting about? Gift versus Jeff fair enough? Zany Co for five says, as I posted on X, Lucas is the only thing that might save their sinking ship. Ego can destroy them off oh real quick. I think if Lucas comes back, it would be an overall boon to sales. But I think that there is a little bit of a tainted nature of t rex arms. Now it's complicated though, Okay, I feel like there could be some value to him coming back though, for sure. Dick Cheney's Heart for five says, Isaac is going to have to go full Novesky out of desperation and start squatting on pumpkins to try to boost sales and views. He's seen the success of big toe money. Yep, he could always become a feet model. A feet model is always out there, yeas DG for five. Glad to see you back, sir. How does Isaac simultaneously have that much hair and that much forehead? Isaac is a man of many skills. All right, where's the funny one? Where did I put that one? And I put it here?
Speaker 13: There?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: H Zanyko for two says Lucas has been more open and professional than these fucks. It's it's almost like a bit of a dilemma here because you are very open, but in trying to be quote unquote professional, you just appear to be slanderous and retarded. So like, if you're gonna go public, just go public, right, no half measures here, Let's just do the thing. Let's just get it on tap rack. Stovepipe for five says reminder, sig sucks. Also, t Rex Arms wasn't even that cool to begin with. This is literally drama. To have drama, all of you people need lives, Jass. I don't think it's drama just to have drama. I mean, we're talking about a twenty million dollar company fighting it out. We're talking about one of the most influential figures in the gun tube space. I'm not going to say the gun industry as a whole, although he has been influential there as well, but there is no doubt about it. Lucas Botkin is one of the most influential figures in the rise of gun tube and there are tens of thousands of people who have gotten into shooting or been helped in their shooting because of Lucas Botkin. That cannot be understated. The Showguns show journer for five says funny the schisms happening in the non juice families. I mean, again, the Botkins are an interesting bunch. Okay, there's maybe we should just do a Botkan segment where we just go over like old Botkan videos and whatnot. That could be literally just a fun, entertaining stream with no value to anyone other than the fact that it's funny. Amuri Oh shoot, damn it, I lost my place. Oh that's gonna be forever.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: Amuri Boy for two says t Rex Equals November November Indigo Golf Golf, Echo Romeo Sierra, There you go, thank you. I'm all right, boy Zandi Koperto says, bring on Lucas. Ask if he thinks they have the dollars. Well, they might not have the cash, but they can like do a payment plan. They can sell some equity. They can bring on a third party buyer. They can do lots of things, right, because Lucas's shares have value in and of themselves. So if they bring on a third party buyer, some company or individual to buy his shares, plus come up with cash plus payment plan or something like that, right, they can make it work. I'm sure. Like listen, they've got access to the books, they've got access to equity and capital. They can make it happen. They can take it a loan if they really wanted to.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The point is that they don't want to. Amuri Boy for five says the people the Batkins associate with are the ones who end up making all followers of Christ look bad. Lucas is smart to have went his own path. Well again, I don't know if I would go that far, but there are some interesting things in the past. Okay, copper Tone for many two dollars. By the way, he sent one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, two dollars super checks in a row, says n I double g E R smiley face. Thank you, coppertone. I saw those coming in very base of you. Thank you. Crimpin ain't easy for ten, says I appreciate your objectivity. Today, streams like this feel authentic and remain Christian. They're the reason I spend time in this space while I work. Christ Is King well, Crimpin at easy. I am glad that you appreciate the content. I'm glad that you thought that I was objective. I mean, I would just say that I'm not objective. I'm biased, right. I've talked to Lucas more than I've talked to Isaac. I don't have any ill will towards either, really, but I also have Maybe I'm a younger brother to much older brothers, and I perhaps have not dealt with the same types of circumstances, but the similar feelings run a muck. Let's say so, I do have some of that in common with Lucas. Polly b for two dollars says coppertone is a patriot. Yes, of course, is a says make Lucas show toes right the lightspore says Grape Isaac Potkin till he all right, that's a weird one, Thank you, Lightspore. Amuri Boy for ten dollars says, go doctor once again with the bad takes. Sometimes a family relationship is so unhealthy and so corrupted that it is best to leave. Not to mention that a husband has a duty to keep his own family together. Yes, that's very true. You do have to protect your own zany Coo for two says poll please Jake or Lucas's toes. We did that. Jake did win handily. I might add Chud mcgilfertwo says codiacs IQ makes too many choices. Look white. Ooh damn Kodiak getting graped in the chat. C Runner for five says white Western Eastern Orthodox bros need to be publicly shamed, especially the ones we like, such as Focus. We are a Protestant nation. Enough with the larp. Yeah, I mean that's a very gay take. It's the same thing that people would say, well, actually Europeans are pagans, so we should all be pagans because we were started as a pagan. Erm actually to be a true German socialist aryan LARPer. I'm actually going to pray to Odin now, okay, because that's our history. That's not important to me. Right, the founding values of America, which suck, by the way, their liberal their enlightenment, they led exactly where we are now. Right, not interested in that. I'm interested in the truth, and if the truth happens to be Orthodoxy, then so be it, no matter your public shaming. Like imagine how cringe that is. Oh, I can't be orthodox because my chat will shame me. It's like you're going to deny Christ for your chat. That's cringe. That's really gay. That's what's actually gay. Copper Tone for two says new t Rex Arms says trans Rights. I don't know if it's that bad. Krimpin ain't easy for ten says with the are you a Christian question? Go back to the council that decided Christ to tokos versus theotokos really make it obscure law. We would call ours, we could call ourselves cool names like Pharisees and gate keep. Well, that's the thing. The church historically had the ability to say who was and was not Christians? Right, So, for instance, the one of the earliest heresies would be either arianism or a judaizing heresy that was in the Book of Acts of course, right, that's the first council is the Council of Jerusalem where James is a bishop, and they decide that, actually, we don't need to circumcise gentiles anymore. That's not a thing that's been fulfilled. It is not a requirement for them to enter the church, right, And that is one of the first descriptions that they have. And so if somebody was saying, oh, you still need to be circumcised, then they would actually be kicked out of the church, right, they would not be considered Christian. Art Vandalay for five says how else do you enforce those apostasy clauses with prayer?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 1: Think people think true? A Snogun Show journal for twenty dollars says, bring the Natty big Toe money for the peeps. Jake can puff a British cigarette also known as a faggot. Now let's see, I gotta find what's another one though, big toe money, pirate shanty, This could be good, right.
Speaker 9: Pocket toing gold socket, stumble on stage, bare feet, whole crowd stop, can't stop it, big toe flash, I lock it, blue line cash, I clocke it, the shoes don' missing finomic colin.
Speaker 1: I rocket or I need to speak boy?
Speaker 9: Need is the one step than two?
Speaker 1: Stabby room, This goes Hartle shame.
Speaker 3: No, I came to colla dry.
Speaker 15: So mon so money money fund, Aged's go dumb for the summer.
Speaker 1: So money so money. All I need is feet, boy gone gone.
Speaker 9: To paint chiefs still shining them, the souls still climbing.
Speaker 1: Count Dude, that might need to be an intro song all and of itself. Dude, that is good. Heck yeah, thank you, showgun show journer. I appreciate you. Good sir. Uh Sea Runner for two says if Lucas Botkin is really anti Trinity, then he's anti christ I would agree with that. I think that the Trinity is a easy delineation point between Christians and non Christians. Right, Historically that's always been the case, right, as was settled in the First Council of Nicia. Right. So that's why Mormons might be some of the nicest people you would ever meet, but they're not traditionally considered Christians, right because they are anti Trinity. Uh. Carver for two says big to money rama equal is better than religion. Drama is better than Isaac's little problems. I think big Toe money is a bigger deal for sure. Sea Runner for five says Grox says, Lucas adheres to the Trinity doctrine. Take my money and smile, Johnny, take it. Take it well, they got a little weird at the end, but I'll take Grock's opinion that Lucas is not a anti Trinitarian heretic. Warsmith for five says I got a new Lifted hundred today twenty eighteen v.
Speaker 4: Eight.
Speaker 1: I think I saw Task Force Tater throw up in the chat, so I'm not sure if that's a good model. I'm not a car guy, right, but I'm glad that happened to you. We're sorry about that. I'm going to get a custom license plate that says BTM Brocks in honor of Jake. That's based. Yes, if you do that, you do have to send me a picture of it, and I will absolutely use that somewhere. Thank you, copper Tone once again for one, two, three, four, five, six seven two dollars chats says n I G G E R, and then he misspells somehow the smiley face, but still base.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Coppertone Central sans Defense for five says a woman caused the Beatles breakup and the drama in static X, I'm just saying yes, well, listen, women from the Dawn of Time Eve have been known to introduce all sorts of issues, right, so yes, blame women one hundred percent agree with you all the time. Base base based base based zany co for two and two and two says j E. W. And then Cody Fisher follows it up with five more w's. That's a lot of ws in chat. Copper Tone for two says Cass Geikes have the job already, ah, I see understand. For twenty dollars, says I want to give away a comstock Armory titanium adapter for a plan Be suppressor who needs it one hundred dollars value for a dead air Wolfman goes to maybe mojave and an RXD nine ten t How do I do it? Leave it up to you? He just has to be a Christian. Well, I mean, if you send it to me, I can give it away on the discord, like I'll be happy to handle that for you. That's very generous of you. And also, listen, you spent twenty dollars, so we're gonna pick another big toe money. I don't know what, Mommy, Mommy, I don't think that's a big toe. Jake owsis them toes? Let's try this one. Jay fucking never step. It's nuts much as till I paid.
Speaker 15: Yeah payment, do we o the game?
Speaker 1: We can die ball fish.
Speaker 15: Your mom No, sir daddy, you owe us tolls. You ow ust to tolls, You o dolls.
Speaker 3: We brought you on that a blacks and the does.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: All right? Fair enough, crimpin ain't easy for five says. Bring up equals can't ruin something existing you didn't take a risk to earn. Post numb removes something earned through a risk your provider husband took. No. I think that can be true for sure, But if you're going to require some people to have it, and some people not to it's a I understand why that could be problematic and look bad. Zany Co for two says Lucas. Let's see metata souls all right, Buddy lost Arrow for two says six to seven, Thank you very much. C Runner for two says founders count can't do hostile takeovers. That's a good point. Yeah, the founder of the company is doing a hostile takeover. Well, I guess a founder of the company could leave the company and then do like a hostile takeover after he's been removed from the company, because that's happened before, right, where like a board of directors pushes someone out of the company and then later on through you know, political machinations, he's able to like force his way back on. That could technically happen. Polly B for two says I feel bad for Isaac. I will pray for him. You should be. I mean, you should pray for all the parties involved, regardless, right, regardless of who you think is right and wrong. You can pray for him. Not gonna be a bad thing. Polly B for five says chud Ari Speed this up for November Rage Bait a man of focus, commitment and sheer will thank you at Polly b sdk rapscallion who. I'm going to drop their link once again, and then I'm going to refresh the page. Okay, and I'm going to be real, guys. I do want them to be above three hundred subscribers. Please be above three hundred subscribers. If not, no Halo? How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two hundred and eighteen that's it. Okay, Yeah, we're not playing Halo if you guys, If you guys aren't going to subscribe to their channel and get them above three hundred, then no, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna play Halo. Why would I even do that? You guys don't deserve it. SDK for five says one v one rust for one hundred percent of the shares only way to settle it. I think Lucas has got it in the bag. If that happens, Polly be for two says Liquid Snake Brothers. Yeah not you, Yeah brothers. Asterix Sabartic Psycho for five says if Isaac is lurking in chat, I want him to know that he looks like g Man from Half Life A fair enough. Copper Tone for two says The Slander was Lucas having a spine possible. Randy reviews it for five says, why won't anyone make me tungsten glock Gen five grip plugs? I do wish people made more tungsten accessories one hundred percent. I like tungsten. Okay, tungsten is great for lots of things. I wish they would actually use it more. Doc for five says, thanks John for making it through the stream without rich dentist hate. Well, listen, Doc, you send me five dollars. I appreciate it even if you are a rich dentist. Chase for five says Isaac and the Botkins learning the hard way their family dynamic hierarchy doesn't apply to the real world. Yes, inter family dynamics do not always map onto reality one to one. So your patriarch not saying it's a bad thing to have a patriarch of the family ahead of the family, not at all. I think that's a good model to have. But we got to somehow apply that in a reasonable way to the real world where everything can live. Everyone can live in harmony. One hundred percent, and then understand for once. For two dollars says send me your address, please, can you can you go over to my email focus trip at gmail dot com and send me an email. I mean my address. My shipping address is listed on my web site. Heelbox two sixty seven marry an SD five seven oh four three. All right, uh, let's see I think okay, that was it there, Let's go to CO five. Sorry, gentlemen, there's a lot of support. You guys have been extremely generous, and I apologize for making you wait so long for me to get to it. keV dog becomes a Kofi Caffeine creep. Handsome horse becomes the Kofi Caffeine creep. Very base. Seal Hammer for five dollars says this all could have been avoided if they just committed to honor killing the guy who sent impure images to Lucas's wife. That is very true, Thank you, seal Hammer. Polly B four twenty dollars says, rest in piss t rex arms, step on snake, skin it and eat it. Snake is tasty. I will eat your ass. Give me some Alex Jones sounders, Dude, I don't have any Alex Jones sounders handy, but maybe we just look them up. Alex Jones. Uh I mean, there we go. That should do it right, best of Alex Jones. Let's do this one.
Speaker 12: They call me the meme machine.
Speaker 15: You get what you deserve, you cockled pieces of crap. But as for me, I'm awakened free. They haven't broken to me. I'm free, and me and my family and others we're standing up and fighting back. I'm Alex Jones and this is seventeen seventy six world wide. And if you think this is a joker funny because you're so brainwashed, this is what it's like to be alive. This is what it's like to not be a slave. This is what it's like to be involved.
Speaker 1: Dude, I need this as my alarm clock. Bro, this goes hard.
Speaker 12: Let's go and building real things. And then they lie and say that I'm countering the gay bomb with my product. That was a BBC headline about a gay bomb chemicals they were going to spray on the iraqis that basically make you have sex with.
Speaker 1: A fence post.
Speaker 12: But again they don't think you'll like a vast article saying I'm a liar about lizard penis rage. That was associated press about the lizard penises. But it sounds crazy, so they take it out of context. Yes, shipping in smuggled monitor lizard penises there to sign has developed gay bomb the Daily Mail.
Speaker 1: I'm not the one making this up.
Speaker 15: This is going on just like you're talking to you know, alexas.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alex. Handsome Horse for three dollars says what's good about this company? Uh Kai raped Jeet slave, little Booty far for three says ninety percent of of sluts can't even fathom the amount of revenue generated by Jake's Sweet Sweet Dogs big toe money. You know what's funny is that I'm pretty sure that Jake actually would be in like the top five percent of OnlyFans models. I don't know if that's I'm gonna have to ask Jake about that. Handsome Horse for three says funding the too Many Choices Epilepsy fund based. Handsome Horse wife who's enslaved Jimmy's Unrustled for five says, Isaac looks like he would enjoy living out his life being a eunuch in the reloading dungeon mining powder. Imagine him stealing glances at boondock ball acician's cage as he pushes a mine cart. Asked for lit alcove. Dude, that is a dark fantasy you got going on right there about your your reloading dungeons slash mining operation. It's a decrepit Isaac and boondock is you know, feral in a cage like hasn't spoken in years and it's just skin pale white for no sunlight and just like you know, like the milky white eyes because they've adapted to the dark man. That's dark, bro. Thank you though, Why Fu's enslaved? Jimmy's unrustled? Polly B for five says, we need to study David Lucas and Isaac Botkins hairlines for science. What did David do wrong? Or which Jens went astray? Those genes definitely went astray. But where's it? I need a white shot? A white shot? There we go. Yes, also a bad screenshot. My apologies. Polly B for another to twenty dollars says, as far as I'm concerned, Isaac's physical discomfort with free and post nuptial details is the crux of the entire issue. The family threw a hand grenade into one marriage and took great umbrage at it being thrown back with less time on the fuse who here is anti Lucas and why are you gay? That's a good point. What should we play? Okay, we got another twenty in here, so let's go back to the Big Toe Money, which I'm gonna drop the Big Toe Money channel in here as well. Also, by the way, again keep in mind here's Big Toe Money in the chat. But also, if you guys do not subscribe to SDK or to col for Culture Warfare podcast, we're not playing Halo. I apologize. Grind core, Jake's Little Piggies, K pop Jake Money, big to money. This song is so much as you know. It's funny. Welcome stage, no shoes on.
Speaker 3: Down, too gone, Take money, stake so money, so much, so much.
Speaker 11: It's money.
Speaker 1: I'll say no, I need to see boy. I want too good.
Speaker 2: My seat feel good?
Speaker 1: Your feet well they should, y'all just sitting in the grass with a cigarette.
Speaker 3: Take money, take so money. That's a bigger check.
Speaker 1: Looking in everybody's having a little good this game. Bomb off the hook. I'm the first motherfucker I have to feet.
Speaker 12: What's my fucking back when I'm moving through the streets looking at my wall?
Speaker 1: Man, it is green like a gecko. Take off money, I think we're done with that one all right by she's thatain sucks? Sorry did my audio go down? It should be back now. What I was saying is that if you do not subscribe to Culture Warfare podcast, then we can't play halo. I apologize, I apologize my bad. Let's actually see what are they at right now? What are they at right now? Ladies two twenty nine? That's better, But that's not there, bros. That is that is nowhere, ye where we need to be right now? Okay, thank you very much, Polly be appreciate you, good sir. Our vandal A for three says, it really seems to me like Kara is not as easily manipulated and intimidated as the family is. Sorry, sorry, it really seems to me like Kara is not as easily manipulated and it intimidated the family into starting this mess. I mean essentially, yeah, the fight between Kara and the Botkins and then of course Lucas who happens to be her husband. Right, obviously that's going to throw a wrench into things if you're not going to, you know, allow her into the family.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 1: Jared for five says, I was told rage bait doesn't start until halfway through the stream. But here we are watching internet. Maori. I wanted a hopium stream Jeremiah twenty nine eleven. Christ is King and God is good. I agree with you, good sir. Someday, okay, someday we will get a hopium stream, just not today. It's all right, and I