Speaker 1: Hey, let's try this again, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. So yeah, this is why you have people, and you don't try to do everything yourself, manipulate, operate all the stupid tech, and also try to present a do a presentation, okay, or get even worse when you're trying to juggle all that and carry on a conversation with an interview or discussion. It's a lot, so something new. It doesn't matter how many times do you reset your computer. I didn't do any updates to OBS. I didn't change anything in OBS. OBS de selected the audio for both the desktop and the microphone. That doesn't happen on its own. Okay, something is manipulating the other apps on or the other installations, the other software on my computer. And I'm going to say this because I know this is a fact. It's the Copilot, it's the stupid AI in Windows eleven, and it's Google that are spies on your computer, malware basically, and they're jacking people up. They're jacking people up so that they can sabotage broadcasts, so that's or whatever else they want to do. They don't look at anybody talking to each other, so that is what happened. It would be nice to know that, you know, I wish Linux, I Budensu is something I was more familiar with. I wish I wish the Deban didn't you know, you didn't have to change da Vinci resolved into into Deban and then just cross your fingers and hope that it works. It's a pain in the ass. It's a process. It's a bunch of code and command prompts, and I mean, anything is doable, but it's just why why when you can just you know, that's that's that's the problem with Windows is it's too it's too I don't know. Maybe maybe we're all supposed to have learned code when we were younger. I don't know, but it's it's retardedly uh slow and irritating to use Mint, which is not the same as z boon too mint cinnamon cinnamon to the desktop like experiences kind of like Windows, but you sacrifice a lot for that. And some of the browsers have a bunch of what they call noise. It's not actual noise. It's like when you feel like you're gonna have a seizure because of all the little flickery ship that's going on on your on your uh video feed. Yeah, so that's not good. I don't want to degrade my resolution or my picture quality. You know, I worked the whole purpose of building this three thousand dollars computer being cleaned my legs here. Oh yeah, well so that we did, we could upgrade all the look of the show. Okay, So today at eight pm Eastern, So if you're Central, that's seven if you're me and probably like ten other people, just kidding. If you're in Arizona, it's six. And if you're on the West coast Pacific time, it's five five pm Pacific, eight pm Eastern, seventh Central. Go to in the description, very top line in my description to my video. You know what that means. When I say description, you scroll down beneath the picture. If you're on a if you're on TV like a Roku TV, watching this on Rumble app. By the way, there's a free Rumble lap. You should download it. It's like two seconds and then you can watch your Rumble shows on your Roku TV. I'm not sure if anyone place else has it, but I know Roku does. But yeah, so there you go. It's the Stutpeters network. I was told now and now, if there's a schedule change and I don't know about it yet, then you know there's a possibility that will happen. But for as far as I know, tonight is the night that they're debuting my talk with Stupeters on his show. So be in the chat and I will too. I'm gonna take I'm gonna take these so I can have the earbudgeton when I'm at my daughter's gymnastics because it's a three hour class tonight. Fine. Hold, so it's a three hour class tonight, I'll be in the chat typing on my phone with the earbudgeon some night, you know, so the people aren't getting the noise pollution of having to listen to what I want to listen to. It's called courtesy. Plus I'll be to hear better. But yeah, if you're on my Patreon, there was a surprise there for you guys, a raw, raw audio file. You should totally be on my Patreon. It's called Disguise the Limits. If I can change it to Christo's cast, I will, And also please follow me on Twitter. For some reason, I don't really know why it's Christo's cast. Now, I changed that trying to you know. Also today the hard copy books came in, so the person who was waiting for the hardcover for over a month, because that's how long they took to send it to me, they're in and I have an extra one. And they also damaged a third one because they're retarded at Amazon, and they just tough things in a box that was like resting on the corner of the hard cover, so when they got to me, it was bent. Trust me, you're not going to get that one. But I'm going to call them and force them to send me another copy because they're retarded, forgive the word. Yeah, So that's happening. And also I just discovered that I had let's see how so I have a few more of the six by nine s of pre scrap me on Babylon. Now you can get these at Barnes and Noble anyway anytime and have them send it straight to you. If you want me to sign it and put a little note in and whatever, then I do have a few on hands, so you want to wait. And also I have the eight and a half by elevens and both the hardcover. They got one of those extra and I have three of the paperback versions of the eight and a half by eleven, those are in color, and those are the Amazon versions. They slow walk from Amazon, like I can get them pretty quickly from from Barnes and Noble because they don't play games. But Amazon likes to, uh you know, you know how fast Amazon is it with everything else. When it comes to print on demand books, they make it wait forever? Tis what tis sometimes when what makes no sense is every once in a while I get an order like within four days, and then the next day. Next time I order them there it's a month. So I don't know. Maybe they just make extras and then wint for me to order more. I don't I don't know what the case of that is, what the case may be in that, or maybe somebody previously ordered that. I don't know. But yeah, so we have prescrapt Beyond Babylon. It's on my website. Let me go ahead and show you beady bab Hi. You don't even have to look at what that says and to know what that who that person is. And that's the creepy part about it, right, And that's a mask, that's a person wearing the mask with the tag still on it. Yeah, uh, looming over Lumer So yeah, I did send one of my books out to Jake Shields this week and the Peters Gang has one of them. Two two of them actually uh one, it doesn't matter. And then I would like to try to get Jake on with me and then also to be on his two. And if I get Nick Twentez, don't worry. You know who I am. You know who me. There's gonna be a couple of tough questions I'm gonna have to ask him. But I'm always polite. So if people here's the thing, if people come to me with politeness and genuine and sincerity and and they're speaking truths and being honest, I'll let off a little bit on the whole. You know, Well what about that time you you know, I'll let off on that a little bit because it's it's a friendly conversation. Plus it's the first time it's you know, maybe maybe the next conversation will get into more than nitty gritty. But but it's not that I'm not thinking about or that I've decided that I'm going to dismiss it.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 1: Yours. You know, your manners should always be first and foremost, and you can work out the other stuff in a different way. But I do need to ask him about the whole stolen thing. And I've seen some other eclipse of him where he's basically got ga over that thing right there, Lumer, And it makes me wonder was he being serious? Was he cloud chasing at the time? Was he really infatuated with her when she was a blonde when she was younger, because she never looked attractive to me, and her cheeks just got bigger and bigger over time. I don't know, but she is a devil. She has definitely a devil. She is a demon. So he could have better taste, That's all I'm saying. But I think there's a there's a potential maybe that I would be able to get in touch with him. I'm not gonna say why I know that or thing that, but I'm just saying that could be cool. Yeah, you know what, I like talking to people. I can always make something out of it. Right, So let's go to where you are now. That's not where you are now, but this is where you'll be at eight. So we go to the live thing. It should just be on the all too. But this is somebody else's stuff? Wait? No, this is it? Why is it on right now? Is it? Did I get the times wrong? Hold on?
Speaker 3: Ben's a big note to the Groy person.
Speaker 1: M hold on.
Speaker 4: You know when he heard this guy is on the shops just United States?
Speaker 1: Well, I lied, he's on right now? What the hell? And I'm not yet so maybe I'll be on later part of it. Okay, that's like Tucker Carlson who normalized their trash. I thought he wasn't coming on until later on. Somebody told me eight pm. Well now she did. She told me eight pm Eastern. Maybe she meant Central. No, that's still would only be an hour back. Though that doesn't make a lot of sense that that's already on. When did that start? All right? Guys? Well you know, don't come to here. It's been fifteen minutes. It's been on for fifteen minutes. So it started at four? How does that make sense? Or my time would be three theres So it started at five Eastern, not eight, which is a different time than when it started yesterday. So it makes me wonder if there's gonna be a double show, like another one on after that. I don't know I'm gonna say hello anyway, though that's weird. I'm not gonna say I'm laughing now too, because I don't want to pull away. But it's being fourteen people watching. Usually by the time it's over, there's about thirteen hundred. So I don't know. Let's just hope that I'm on Oh, I don't know. Let's hope that eventually I'm on there today, So yes, I will be. It looks like because that looks like the AFA he was wearing the night the day that we did our recording. So I think that it's a good sign that I'll be on tonight because there's no there is a continuity and an attire. The attire doesn't change when he has different segments put together for a show, you know what I mean. So I think that would mean that I will be on tonight. I don't know. I'm hoping and so apparently it's already on. So this would be a quick video. You have the best plans and they get through it all right. So what I was trying to show you was this, Hey, Karen, how Mike, what's up? Guys? And flippy dippity on that there's all right? So right there, you see, says rumble. You see the link right there, so pay no attention to that part because that was not correct Sneaky little devils. But once it's available on it's once it's aired. If it's I think it's gonna be the night once it airs, I'll put it on this channel too. But please go into the into the live chat over there, and I will be there either if it starts now, we're I got to be at the gymnastics thing around six o'clock my time. It's only four eighteen now, so maybe I'll be able to be here on my computer comfortably watching it and uh in the chat, or maybe I'll be on the road and then at the at the place doing it from there. But either way I'll be I'll be in the chat. They keep screwing this up no matter how many times I stop them from screwing it up. So that wasn't supposed to be like that. That's not supposed to be arranged like that, but it is whatever it is. See you see right here says this boom. Check me out, yo. I have five whole followers because I restarted my entire ex account. I just burned those three hundred and ten to four team or whatever. It was always needling back and forth. So I said, I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna dump it. Dumped it, change the name, and now it's Christo's cast. All right, go over there and give it a give it a smack in the face good. And then what I also wanted to show you was this, since I was talking about the book. All right, my computer is acting like it's slow. It's like I have a gigabyte up and down on the freaking FiOS fiber optics. I've got this massive computer with one hundred and twenty eight gigs a RAM, and then I have every other thing you can think of. But now we have an operating system, and we have a browser that hates us and want us dead and are spying on us to come up with excuses to kill us. This is I'm not joking, I'm not being exact. I'm not exaggerating you either. This is the reality of a situation. Okay, So doctor glidin right there, clickboom, and then you're in there and you become a member. Doctor Mon's over here, azurewel products there, and I'm just gonna double check to make sure they didn't pop up the other one recently, it doesn't look like it. Even though something did move around. The magnesium and glysate wasn't in stock. Now it is again. I can tell you that right now. Yesterday the magnesium and glysate wasn't there. The Whole Food and the fulvic were right here, and this one was up there. So that one came back in stock. But if you want your ninety essentials, get this Whole Food multi vitamin, get the full ycumic. I'm just checking make sure there wasn't anyone new ones. The Whole Food seat complex is cool, but where's the where's the copper? There is core copper boom, get that one. Hit the load more and then look for IP six in the powder form. It's a this one right well that wo okay twice there it is all right, baby, bigdie bop.
Speaker 5: And uh.
Speaker 1: I will decide tonight how I'm going to do the mixing for a kind of like a pre post. It doesn't matter what when you take it, but it's going to be like your daily self myth for exercise, like elser Cheline. It's gonna have a kg lar janine, all kinds of fun stuff, and then I'll be available on my site, right next to the Creatane there you go. So, speaking of which, the book is right here. So if you click this, you can scroll down and you'll see the links. If you want to get directly from Barnes, which you can get I think you can get a digital copy from them like an eat like a what they call that epub. But you can get the paperback this size from them, the six y nine. The Amazon is the eight and a half by elevens or the kindle. The Cobo's digital, and the Lulu is digital. And then you scroll down, scroll down and screw down if you want it from me. This is the Barnes version. That's the cheaper one. This is the paperback, it's the middle, and then the hardcover is still cheaper than if you bought it from Amazon, which I believe right now is sixty dollars on Amazon, it's fifty five here what it is shipping? Okay? Uh right, ty alrighty yeah, I dude, Hey, hey, no one's talking to you. Look we're doing he's doing scoozy fish. Uh oh yeah, we gotta we gotta, we gotta get into this. But market afi stuff a little bit more, dude, was cool oh, that's what happened. They cut down one of my maccar Oh, good bastards. I thought that. I thought they act out of something. Maybe I was just clicking around on top of her and it was it was another my Margadaffi. So now I gotta go look for that one. Jesus Christ, pieces of the poop. That's not the right one. There is this is so this was I think eighty four eighty four. That's much thinner, and then this is. He looks like age. The life was rough on him apparently for in those four years. Jesus, he's still kind of thin, but he's just you can see the age. He's aged a lot and in that four year time. But yeah, we should probably check into this. Still that guy huh, all right, I'm sure yeah mahmoud, Okay, I don't know who he is. Probably we'll keep it that way too. So I had this whole plan. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it now. Probably will. Let's get into some instagramage. Where'd it go?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I had that set up too, and the computer's a fucking assholes today. It must be done telling me the right time, assholes. The girls were promoting their truck sleeper service at a truck rest stop. Only fans is to blame. What is this? Hold on? Do we have to watch this? Let's just see how ridiculous this is held on?
Speaker 7: Hollington visits this truck stop every.
Speaker 1: Dayl so on a phone you can slide the slider back and start it over here. You don't have that. It's not even visible, so if you catch it in the middle, you can't watch it from the beginning.
Speaker 7: Long South harting at four sixty five, and he says the prostitutes were getting bolder by the day. Other truckers told police a fourteen year old girl has been among those working this truck stop, so officers tracked her down over the weekend. They say she denied being a part of it, but her nine year old sister, Joe D Kinslow, went to jail. She's charged with trespassing and police says she's been arrested for prostitution.
Speaker 1: And this is all these aren't real.
Speaker 7: The past, even while our cameras were out here, we saw women that truckers identify as regular prostitutes.
Speaker 1: First of all, the prostitut are usually but as ugly crackheads.
Speaker 7: Going door to door, and police have called in CPS to investigate their family in hopes of keeping her fourteen year old younger sister from following in the older sister's footsteps in this illegal trade out here at daily and Nightly thing, teenagers going door to door, knocking on the doors.
Speaker 8: Selling themselves.
Speaker 1: See the thing shaken back and forth? Worth Like, come on, this is all that footage is bullshit. I don't know if this is even a real story. But this breaking news thing that's something that you can download on like this. This image is something you can download off of freaking images images on the on the internet. Stupid asses, What you got here? It says, enjoying my last meal before I get hung for posting anti Semitic, anti semantic semantic memes. Okay, now there's a few here that I need to here's an interesting story. You can let me. You can you can let it the audio player or what fuck ass.
Speaker 9: The longer and closer that you look at this clip, the more things you realize are wrong, and then it just becomes sad. This video was sent to me through Instagram DM. In it, we can see a guy standing on a balcony holding a person over the balcony, and in the background, a firefighter approaches and pulls this person over the edge of the balcony. You might be tempted to think that this person was rescuing somebody who was hanging off the edge.
Speaker 1: But in reality, actually I was thinking that this person was going to was threatening to drop them because I always think the worse than everybody, and usually I'm one hundred percent right, but this time I wasn't.
Speaker 9: This was done on purpose. What actually happened is there was a fire in this flat and the husband decided to save his partner by holding her over the edge away from the flames while he sat in the flames.
Speaker 10: The man received.
Speaker 9: Burns over his entire body one hundred percent and passed away shortly after this incident occurred. Now revisiting this still image, and this is the main thing that blew my mind. I thought this guy was wearing a red shirt. He is not wearing a shirt at all. An insane amount of respects goes out to this man for sacrificing himself for his.
Speaker 1: I know it's blurred, but does look like the same ethnicity. Even those two people. You never know what the hell's real. On the internet, anymore loved one.
Speaker 9: That is very commendable and also very tragic.
Speaker 10: At the same time.
Speaker 1: That looks like a Mexican dude, I'm whatever. That looks like something that happened in Brazil or some shit. Okay, this might this might be of interest to some people here. And of course, now I gotta check back on this. The fuck you killed me, Smalls. You killed me Smalls. Now look what I gotta do. Look, am I I'm a king over here to see that. I got a little king. I got a little rook thing here. Yeah, I'll wait, I'll wait till I'm on and then I'll throw the do I'll throw the dollar. But you guys can do this on my show. You can click this thing here and then you can do and then you can put your little rant in here and then you can send it. I do, I do, I do for others. You should too. All right, let's go back to this.
Speaker 11: Then this is a panorama of the Electric Tower.
Speaker 1: Again, we don't know what's real, but let's pretend from.
Speaker 11: The nineteen oh one World's Fair in Buffalo. Just look at that roaring waterfall with water being pumped right in from the Niagaras.
Speaker 1: I'll shown Niagara Falls. Where's the three Stooges? Come on, three Stooges. We gotta do it. I'm not on YouTube right now, so they won't let me on. I got yelled at for not being on for a week. I'm like, I've been on it almost every day, Like, well, no, no, you haven't, like just because you're looking at YouTube. Here you go, slowly, they turn inch by inch, not four minutes long. Here we go twenty five miles. They must have been in Buffalo driving through Who cares? Who cares? All right, let's see what this want?
Speaker 8: You call me pal?
Speaker 10: Why I haven't heard that word for years?
Speaker 1: You know, Bob, I was once a tramp like you.
Speaker 12: No congratulations, Ah, but it wasn't always us.
Speaker 5: I can look back to the days of Yaw and I came and destroyed forever all the happiness I've ever known.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget that day.
Speaker 5: I was obsessed with the idea that I must find them. Slowly, I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him and I.
Speaker 13: Smashed my hell.
Speaker 14: And I knocked them down. Oh take it easy, but take it easy.
Speaker 10: Excuse me, kidd, there's that boy in Niagara falls. Every time I hear it, A tass me.
Speaker 5: Apart, don't do me and they good eat it. I'm grateful, That's what it is.
Speaker 11: How do you like a guy like that?
Speaker 5: I say hello, pal, sort of friendly and just because I say Niagara falls, my girl falls, sloworm please and step by step he's spine.
Speaker 1: You get it now, you know I that keeps on triggering in my head every single time I hear Niagara falls. Okay, moving on.
Speaker 11: Your footage of the rest of this world's fair and another video, but just look at this tower alone.
Speaker 1: This makes me think of that. What's that? What's that show? The stupid lunch break, my lunch break where he shows a bunch of AI video and still pictures of like airships charging on a big, huge tartarian quote unquote a tower pull like it's all bullshit, it's all fake. And he's like if this is a nerd of this or that, and he doesn't ever make any distinction that he's screwing with you because he's using fake photos. That guy sucks. So just keep all that in mind when you're watching this. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 11: Does this look like it was built and this was.
Speaker 1: Being Buffalo too, By the way, says panorama of the electric tower from the nineteen oh one World's Fair in Buffalo. Does any of this look a temporary to you?
Speaker 11: Two years time? And then they demolished it six months later? I don't know what temporary material you're using, but in the harsh Buffalo winters alone, there's no way to build that temporarily, and it would survive any inclement weather in Buffalo. And why would anyone waste their time with so much detail just for it to be torn down in six months? What a waste? This video alone should dispel the narrative. How are you making a roaring waterfall like that for a temporary.
Speaker 1: Struggere going though?
Speaker 11: That's just one of the massive waterfalls that this World's Fair. And before I go, there's a few more photos of this electric tower lit up at night. Question everything, friends, until next time that real pictures. This is a panoraund Let's look at this electric tower from the nineteen oh one World's Fair in Buffalo. Just look at that roaring water.
Speaker 1: Let me screw that. Look at the freaking detail here. If you're if you're going to get into it, these look like little like odin slash thorn dudes right here with water and then you look at this, uh, the sun patterns here.
Speaker 11: Pumped right in from the Niagaras. I'll show you footage of the rest of this World's Fair and another video, but just look at this tower alone. Does this look like it was built in two years time?
Speaker 1: I'm looking for anomai.
Speaker 11: And then they demolished it later. I don't know what temporary material you're using, but in the harsh Buffalo winters alone, there's no way you build that temporarily and it would survive any inclement weather in Buffalo. And why would anyone waste their time with so much detail just for it to be torn down in six months? What a waste? Does? Video alone should dispel them.
Speaker 1: Because it was already here. Guys, I think where we're going if this is real, But even if this isn't, the whole old world that they did destroy post World's Fairs is an indication of a time when more European level people were in control of things, and there was a higher form of a lot of things. But then the dark cloud, the dark cloud of this ancient fucking cult of child sacrifice and sorcery. It parasitically made its way into prominence, and it did so right around the Civil War. So these things were artifacts of another time already, and that's why they were planned for demolition in my opinion, because nothing can be inspiring. And that's a communist precepts right there, that nothing can be inspiring, no architecture, no artwork, make the arts ugly. So I'm going to go with that. And plus, you know, don't show what you can achieve you can accomplish, because then it'll be again inspirational. Now this is interesting because it kind of goes along with that.
Speaker 15: This is why old.
Speaker 1: But here's what's stupid about it. That's made out a rubber. When he gets to the bricks, it makes more sense. But this is not made out a rubber. So why are you putting the two together? Like if one's a mellet, another mellet, get get another metal mellow. If there's none existence, then it's not a true tust.
Speaker 8: But tools last forever.
Speaker 15: And to prove it, this guy tested a new hammer against one from the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 1: What it's made out a freaking rubber.
Speaker 15: The new sledge hammer was placed under the press and the pressure was gradually increased. It withstood an impressive eighty tons before.
Speaker 1: It did, it wasn't impressive as soon as it started splitting. It was not it just when it started preying like this, its integrity was already compromised, because if you gave it one good whack, it would it cracked.
Speaker 15: Or finally getting squished. The hammer made in the nineteen sixties initially resisted up to fifty tons, but when the pressure hit one hundred tons, it not only withstood the force it jammed the high.
Speaker 1: Yeah retard, but it's also made out of a solid piece of goddamn metal.
Speaker 15: Drolly press, Why does this happen?
Speaker 16: Let's make go look at some of the building materials from different time periods and see how they stack up. A brick from modern times, a brick from the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 1: And again we're gonna have to take all that. We would just have to take their word for it because we can't verify any of.
Speaker 16: This, and a brick from eighteen ninety. Let's see what ones hold up to the pressure. Looks like six oh seven for the modern day whole whopping, one forty nine for the nineteen fifty brick, and no surprise, to me, the brick from the eighteen nineties with one thousand, one and seventy five lens.
Speaker 1: Now, did anybody think to themselves if they had a brick from the eighteen nineties, would they actually break it in a machine? What would they hold on to it? Because would it be of value? Would it be scarce? Why would they just do that? Right? These are all logical questions to ask.
Speaker 16: And now let's take a look at concrete and how much pressure it can hold from the modern day concrete.
Speaker 1: And that varies between types of concrete too, So again this is not the most scientific experiment that they're conducting.
Speaker 11: Six three and twenty one and we have concrete of the old world.
Speaker 1: Again, they just had a piece of it laying around or did they fashion it into a cube? And what did they break that was from the old world in order to extract a brick like that from it? Again, a lot of things have to be questioned here because it doesn't really sound like it's reality.
Speaker 11: Not even close.
Speaker 16: Over eighteen tons, we are truly going forwards and reverse. I think the evid un speaks for itself.
Speaker 15: This is why old tools left all right.
Speaker 1: I thought this was interesting in vikings We're still assholes. So anyway, moving.
Speaker 17: On, You've also said that Congress is a cold though.
Speaker 1: Come on, babe, oh I still him, still him, all right, never.
Speaker 10: Mind in Israeli occupied territory?
Speaker 11: Now, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 17: I said on McLachlin group in response to a question Jim. They said, do you think that the Congress United States will resist this demand for feather aid? I said, threw out a crack.
Speaker 1: I'd heard, I said thirty five years ago to no, the Congress.
Speaker 17: Of the United States Israeli occupied territory. What I met by that is the most powerful lobby in Washington, which Congress can't stand up to. One of the most powerful is certainly the pro Israeli lobby. It has gotten its way in this town year in and year out. And I don't think the automatic votes of the Congress of the United States for three and four billion dollars worth of aid to Israel are necessarily in the national interest of the United States. And that comment, which is to ridicule the subservience of the Congress of the United States, is perfectly valid. Do you believe there are members of the Congress the United States who are voting the interest of Israel over the interests of the United So I think they're voting the interest of a powerful lobby which they can't stand up to in many cases, one of many they cave into lobbies all over this city. I think the Congress of the United States, where it's got brave men on both sides, is an institute coward, and that when a powerful lobby can influence or defeat them back at home and they can't get much support on the other side.
Speaker 11: For a vote.
Speaker 17: Many of them who will even tell you privately, they will tell you privately, I can't stand up to that.
Speaker 10: Kind of heat they will vote for.
Speaker 7: But why have you singled out this particular if you said there are many powerful lobbies?
Speaker 17: Well, this was a question with Stone to be on the McLaughlin group about Israeli AID. Should I have talked about the National Rifle Association at that point?
Speaker 1: Good talk?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: Guy threw his ass on the crowd. Yeah, it's a racist fuck these fucking people. Man, Are we sick of this or why are we? I'm asking a question here, are we sick of this or not? That was thirty five years ago. These belligerent maniac psychopaths. He's amasis because he told the truth about something, he observed, something that was real. There is no saving attribute or character trait of these people. Feigning humanity and feigning being like a person isn't the same as being a person pretending to convince or fool people that they're not dangerous predators and completely out of their mind, unstable, fucking maniacs who harm children. What are we doing? What are we doing here? Why? Oh, that's right, because they run our country and they ran ours with the banking system long before they even had an Israel told him, I'm glad he did. He It looks like he pushes their ass all the way down that they're grown there, like in this lower level.
Speaker 8: What do you notice about Erica Kirk's speech right here?
Speaker 10: Erica Kirk is a plant.
Speaker 1: She has the personality of a house plant, is what she was trying to say. Every week, and she has the acting skills of a house plant as well.
Speaker 19: Every Saturday, so he would turn his phone off to honor the Sabbath every Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's Jewish apparently, because you know, Saturn Sunday should literally be ours. But it's not because Christianity. It's not because we we shouldn't be adopting shit from the Jews anyway. And you know, seventhy Adventists are just the one of the Jews, I guess, because they want to do it on the Sunday. I mean on Saturday. No, the sun was the benevolent creator, symbol of our Gothic Garian ancestors, the Indo Europeans, so Someday is completely legitimate to be a day of reflection on that and appreciation. I don't know if you have to rest warriors. Warriors don't rest. If there's if they're called to action, they don't say well sorry, you know, because I take everything literally like a jagass con. What the hell? Yeah, No, Steve's good. I know. Let's see what he's up to right now, someone's saying some stuff. He still got the other dude on. Let's see. No, yesterday was a good show. I watched it yesterday. It was a damn good show. So that's why I'm saying we should be doing that. Holy Jesus Christ, what is that hold on? Oh my god, that can't be a real person. This is the ichiest picture I've ever seen. And this dude with the glasses seems very happy that he's about to get a low job from a trandy. Are you sure that's a tranny that looks like um oh gooey? Wait v wait a hold on, we gotta look at this. This is I need, I need a different set of eyes on this one. This is this is something else. Oh my god. Alright, let's do this. I'll let you know when I when the thing comes up. Oh, let's see display capture, get rid of the window capture. Yeah, turn on the telegram, give it a second, all right, make sure that's on. Yeah, you can see in the back. Now, have a look at this. Ah, that looks like little lumored me. Dude it dude, it indeed, and and and the and the very very happy ov. His nosecli looks like it's plastic and attached to his glasses. But that's probably just a reflection, dude, I mean both of them when I say dude, ah, that's that's a lumur face though, and it says con up, con controlled op or not. Steve is on fire. No, he does have good, good presentations. I was never saying that. I think he did. I think art Talk was pretty freaking awesome too, So hopefully that's not tonight. Let's see, it should be right around the time he flips he switches over to the next thing. Because it's forty six in so I don't know how long his intro was, but he usually has about forty minutes per person, sometimes only twenty's. They told me it was a twenty minute spot, and we went on for like fifty minutes. I think Blu had a lot of intro stuff that was going on first too, so I don't know. But anyway, Yeah, that'll be on and h then the peasants will rejoice. Maybe I'm not coming on until eight. Does that make sense? No, that doesn't make much sense because it's thirty five six seven Okay, that's when I know that. That's probably what she was saying, because it's if it's no, No, that doesn't make sense either, or does it seven? Six? Okay, No, that still doesn't make sense. Let's we'll just check back later. Let's go back to this spam which come in open and junk drawer. Everyone has a junk drawer, open.
Speaker 12: And junk drawer, said Shabat.
Speaker 20: Shalom put it in there, turned the phone out, slammed it.
Speaker 1: He said. Shabat shalom, and he was having a sabbath on a Saturday, because that's that's that's super Christian. Uh Charlie Kirk, right, does she out of he forgot didn't mind? Or and he felt so free because he was unreachable.
Speaker 8: Wait all right, thought Charlie Kirk was a developed.
Speaker 1: He felt so free because he was unreachable. You see how like over dramatic they're making Hey I'm gonna leave my phone at the house, or Hey, I'm gonna leave my phone in a drawer, or hey, I'm just gonna not be a retard. Hey Clayton, Clayton was on here. Look, he was our guest the other day. What's up Clayton? You're all and say what's up? Clean? That supposed to be why I was even sent this one, because they usually send you, uh, they usually send you, uh, you know, things in your feed if other people that you follow liked them or watch or did something. You know. Wait, hold on, I sucked the whole thing up. God damn it.
Speaker 10: Erica Kirk is a plant.
Speaker 1: Every week, every Saturday, she wrote him letters. He wrote her letters, sorry every week like a like a puppy and a uh a stalker apparently, and she just loved the power that that gave her.
Speaker 19: Apparently too oday, so he would turn his phone off to honor the Sabbath.
Speaker 21: Can't wish come in.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like I'm I'm making this up as I go along, and I have to remember what I what bullshit I said before. These are all like anecdotal stories that were let's let's let's uh pull the audience. Let's do some test audience stuff with or maybe from the long history of movies that we've made to see what actually works with the public to get them to get ALTERI eyed and emotional and forget about reality. Okay, these are all gonna be used with Erica Kirk telling stories about Charlie because we got to make him into the patron Saint Charlie.
Speaker 10: And then junk drawer. Everyone has a junk drawer.
Speaker 12: Open the junk drawer, said Shabat Shalom.
Speaker 9: Put it in there, turn the phone out, slam the door, and he felt so free.
Speaker 1: What's this fat pig doing with their Stevid asked, sausage fingers and her pattoos? What is she doing?
Speaker 11: Because he was unreachable.
Speaker 8: Wait, I thought, Charlie Kirk was a devout Christian, not a Jew. The Christian Sabbath is on Sunday, not Saturday. Was that a Freudians?
Speaker 1: Well hold on. Just to call a Sabbath and then call it on a Sunday doesn't make any sense. CI were all clear, because it means literally Saturn and Saturn is on Saturday, Saturn worship. It's Sabbath, Sabbath Tai means Saturn SABBATAI zevy, it means Saturn about Sabbath. It's Saturn. Oh, but it's not a Saturn cult. Everybody it's it's in the freaking wording, but it's surely not. I I've been along the whole time. I don't know anything what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: Slip right, there is she a honey pot. He was turning against it.
Speaker 1: It's like saying our Friday is on a Saturday, or our Fridays on a Sunday. No, Friday's on a Friday.
Speaker 8: Motherfucker, Israel gets assassinated. Now she's inviting a bunch of pro Israeli Zionists onto turning Point USA.
Speaker 1: You mean like Benny Bennie and the Jets.
Speaker 18: I don't know true fits.
Speaker 8: What do you notice.
Speaker 1: About Yeah, some people don't deserve to be on TV. Let's go back check it out. It hasn't moved. Kidding me, what what happened? Did it end? Oh? Okay, so there you go. That was it? Forget everything, guys. That So this one is eight o'clock. Like I said before, let's go with that. This was an extra video. This is a whole other thing. This is the uncensored Yeah, so this is a whole other show. He has an uncensored show, or maybe it's un I don't know, under, I don't know whatever. He look, there's pugs dancing squirrel. So yeah, okay, so it is coming on later. I got it right. They said it right, they were they were correct. I'm just not right. I see it. I get a what the hell is it going on?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 1: So this is interesting.
Speaker 19: People don't realize because Switzerland has been a neutral country throughout World War One and World War Two. But Switzerland is the most heavily fortified country in Europe and quite possibly the world.
Speaker 1: Gee, I'm wondering if it's because a bunch of banking Jews lived there and because the Bank of the International Settlements is there. Because let's see Geneva. Davos is also right, all those places, all those horrible discussing things like what the hell just happened? Oh my god, Doc died, My brother's dog died. Jesus. I think they gave him shots. Honestly, I think that's what happened. He started having a seizure and then I guess they put him down. Oh that sucks, mm hmm. That's what justa that was about. But anyway, so, yeah, Switzerland is home of the most demonic presence on the planet, one of them, you know that, which is also intertwined with the Holy Roman Empire that's still quite functional. Oh, I'm afraid it would be quite operational. Yeah, so why wouldn't it be the most heavily fortified country. You'd never noticed how it's neutral and all these wars. What do I wonder why that is? That's because of what's where the bankers live. They don't ship in their own they don't ship in their own lawn, you know. And even if Switzerland got overrun, which I doubt they would be completely overrun by without having a contingency plan of wiping them out afterward. Yeah, it's gonna be How many times have I said that the Bank of inter hosital sentiments in the IMF have to go is long, along with like the un and you know, the Weral Economic Form and all that good stuff, but also the Vatican. But the Vatican isn't something that we just blow off the map because there could be valuable details about our history embedded in the else it could just be bullshit too, just like the fortnightch could be empty. You know, who knows somewhere someplace they've got a bunch of information that they've stolen from mankind. So I don't know, it's probably I would hope that they didn't put it all on digital and burn the burn the originals because they don't really have a whole lot of respect for history. The more they can eliminate, the better. But anyway, let's let them finish.
Speaker 19: There is almost four hundred thousand bunkers here. I'm not talking small things. We have every sort of bunker you can imagine. We've got villas that are camouflaged as bunkers. This is a huge bunker dressed up to look like a villa, two and a half three meters thick of concrete. We've got farmhouses, fake painted windows, there you go. That's a hot hiding one of the those one of those guns. You see it, see the cannon. We have rocks that look like rocks, but they're guarding some huge firepower.
Speaker 11: Look at the size of.
Speaker 19: This thing, Cuz that is incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh that was a freaking fifty cowsticking. Did you see that? Have a little like rincover, right.
Speaker 19: And then we have the classic bunkers like this. We actually go into one of the largest, probably the largest privately.
Speaker 1: Owned bunk they suppose in the world.
Speaker 20: I don't know how it.
Speaker 19: Could get any bigger. If it got bigger, it would be a private city in the mountains.
Speaker 5: The latest houss.
Speaker 19: Some of these bunkers have been decommissioned and they're being used to grow things like mushrooms. It's very fascinating. Man, I've never seen anything like this in my life. Most people don't realize because Switzerland has been a neutral country throughout World War One and World War Two, but Switzerland is the most heavily fortified.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think they went wrong. Very interesting. Yeah, so this kid's absolutely wrong. That's what you get right now.
Speaker 12: This is this isn't the nineteen twenties anymore. Where whites have to go and get the highest off of their meds, and vacuum will get him beat by the.
Speaker 4: I understand the second wave feminist propaganda, which is really all how are women oppressed?
Speaker 1: Which is really all Jews. That's that's not let's not censor ourselves here.
Speaker 12: First of all, men like you. You might think of.
Speaker 1: Yourself, don't you love how people assume that they know everything about you simply because they have a preconceived notion about everybody. So you must fu in that category and they'll figure out how you fit in.
Speaker 11: But you're not.
Speaker 12: You think that we shouldn't have the same amount of rights.
Speaker 4: It isn't a matter of respect. It's a matter of survival and necessity.
Speaker 12: We're well past that, all right.
Speaker 4: Right, Which is the only reason women can think this way is because all of your needs are met upon birth. Only in Western countries do women have thoughts like this. You go to anywhere else in the world, including developed countries, they would think you're an insane person for speaking like this, because they respect the natural order and the balance between masculine and feminine. How are women oppressed? I am a single example.
Speaker 12: Those women that you were talking about in other places all right.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, but feminism doesn't exist there. Feminism exists here as a response to this oppression you're talking about, right, How are Western women oppressed at all?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna say this again because apparently you can't process.
Speaker 4: It, be condescend, don't say natural point.
Speaker 12: I'm saying, who are being disrespectful?
Speaker 10: How am I being disrespectful.
Speaker 12: By saying I don't deserve rights?
Speaker 4: I don't even think the word deserve is appropriate in that that is definitely proprim I don't think that men have rights because they deserve them. I think men have rights because they can protect them. I don't think i'll about deserve. Men don't deserve anything. That's why nobody gives.
Speaker 12: About man, this isn't the nineteen twenties eight.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could go on with that one. Could we could continue on with that one? There's so many misplaced. First of all, the fucking stupid miles shouldn't even be fucking running or arguing. They should be shutting the fuck up and being grateful. That's number one. And if you know, if you if you talk and you think to yourself, man, I sound like a fucking retard. Maybe you should stop doing that. Maybe you should stop doing that instead of just running off on your emotions. This is why the Jews did this to us, because women are fucking horror show when they think that their opinions matter, and they ruin all of life for everyone else because that that need to protect something, it's gonna never be fulfilled because they've stolen from the women their nurturing instinct that should have been applied to having children and turned it towards hollow liberal causes that don't fulfill you, and turn them into fucking mouth running retards like this stupid bitch that it doesn't matter how attractive or unattractive they are. They're not attractive at all. When they start talking like that, you know they shouldn't be making decisions upon how governments run or how rulers rule when it's the men that have to endure and protect and defend all the weaknesses that they've created with their stupid fucking mental patient problems when it comes to trying to think, understand what you're good at and understand where you're not good at, and then accept those roles for being unique and awesome unto themselves and not thinking that like, why would you want to be okay, you know what, here's the thing. Let's let's let's finish this and out fully. You pay all the bills, You go hunt all the animals, or you you gather all the food, and you pay all the bills for your family. Let the guy bitch and moment about how they need rights, and you tell me how wonderful the world will be after that, because that's where everything's inverted right now, And that's actually how it is becoming. Men shut up and do things, But you're making their lives harder to do things, and having no appreciation for them, and disrespecting them and shooting on them and stepping on them, and then fucking blaming every problem that you have on them because some fucking jew fucking or some liberal, fucking retarded school teacher or college professor got you all amped up and told you here's the solution. All your problems are because of men. Really, you wouldn't fucking be alive if it wasn't for us. What is what? Uh, let's see. Oh yeah, I don't know. I don't know, that's all. I'll not say. No, that one's over, goddam shut up. I don't know why. It's weird that he does it like that, They keep it. They don't turn the thing off. What happened? What I just do? School there? Yeah, that's the base report next, so wait, hold on, what just happened? Give me a second here upcoming CPS sweaters and neurolink chips, temlutic fraud snatches. Is that it starts November six pm. And that's six pm my time, which is eight o'clock. Okay, so there we go. We got an hour it will be on. I'm guessing that I'm gonna be on with it. I don't see Dan from the ball Busters rips the veil off the Jewish teumutic beast system that's already scanning your face from light poles, harvesting your thoughts via neuralink, and prepping your kids for digital slaughterhouse. Bam told you, all right, all right, alright, so it's happening tonight. That's the one that's cool. That's a koy I picture, all right, all right? So this is the OI to the vey here with this little look at me, I'm Hindu now a little hand thing over there? Whatever fuck that stupid thing is. It looks like a cutulu. Because of the way that looks like a It also looks like a mushroom dick, but it's supposed to be hands with a pinky and the thumb like that. But I mean, look at it. It looks like a big It looks like something cut the tip off because you know that's how the vas roll, and also also looks like the catulhu head like the tentacles.
Speaker 10: Today we're gonna talk about when Israel killed a man who saved over twenty.
Speaker 1: Is that Wait a minute, that's not even the hand that is Aktulhu or something. What the hell is that? That's not even the freaking little Indian whatever the bullshit thing is. I don't even know what the fuck he comes from, but I don't care either. It doesn't matter when Israel killed a man who saved. So here's here's the premise that he lies about or he's wrong about, because he still thinks that Holocaust happened. For all this other bullshit that he says. That might be possibly good because it's like pointing out how the bad Israel people do Israel things. Yeah, okay, but pussys can't even write the word killed. What the fuck is wrong with people?
Speaker 22: Uh?
Speaker 1: He also says saved him from Nazi death camps. So he's a fucking retard.
Speaker 10: But let's just go His name was Folk Bernadott, and he was a Swedish diplomat and Red Cross leader who negotiated directly with German officials who.
Speaker 1: Weren't trying to kill anybody, and who's also went through the trouble Hitler himself, like multiple times, trying to call for peace, trying to set terms for it, trying to exclaim that they weren't trying to get into this war at all, and it's a war that Britain wanted. But yeah, none, none of that matters, right, It's all because they were the German aggressors, and they were they wanted to control and rule the world. Don't retard. You guys stole their fucking land with their people behind borders that didn't exist prior to World War One, and then you started murdering Germanic people in those borders, like in Poland, forcing the hand of a person to finally liberate them, to save his own people because he gave a shit. And then in addition to that, Bolshevik revolutions attempting in Germany and what the hell happened to Berlin with the freaking Jews after that, and the and the debauchery and the transgenderism and all the other nonsense. Enough was a freaking enough dude. Enough was enough. And they still didn't go on an extermination campaign or any kind of plan. They saw what they did in the First World War. They went on a strike right in the and and the and the media started doing anti German propaganda because that's also run by Jews media medeia sorcery, okay, sorcery, because it's psychologically right, it controls you. They went on a strike when Germans needed munitions of war and they crippled their war effort. So they're like, you know what, there's a lot of resentment against these people, and they've got a big problem. And almost all them, all Bolsheviks, are of this Jewish type in this country, and they've been trying to overthrow us. Enough is enough. We're gonna isolate them. Nobody can hurt them where they're gonna go. We can teach them skills, get some you know, actual laborer that make them, make them useful. They cleaned them up. They were filthy, disgusting, full of lice, fed them, entertained them, kept them nice, and happy for quite a while, and then bombs started falling from this guy, and food was scarce and disease set in. And they weren't the cleanest people in the world anyway, So sanitation plus lack of nutrition people die. That's what happened. In any other freaking mood they were trying to curry bag if just big bed, naughty. It's all Jewish lies, it's all Soviet Jewish lies, it's Bolshevik lies.
Speaker 10: Burn it range what became known as the White Buses Mission, which was a daring operation that saved over thirty one thousand people from concentration camps in nineteen forty.
Speaker 23: Among these thousands of Jews were also tens that he's not a looker, thousands of non Jewish, Danes, French, Norwegians and Polish people. He personally entered Nazi territory himself to ensure the release of these tens of thousands of prisoners. Three years later, the United Nations called on Bernadette one more time, this time to negotiate peace between Zionist forces and Arab forces.
Speaker 1: Is that what that song's about? I thought I was about Czich Bernadette.
Speaker 10: He proposed not only redrawing the borders of the partition plan, but also proposed to make Jerusalem an international city. So on September seventeenth of nineteen forty eight, while driving through Jerusalem in the United Nations marked car, him and his United Nations AID were assassinated, and the Zionists responsible for his murder belonged to a paramilitary group known as the Leahy also known as the Stern Gang.
Speaker 1: Also funded by Lanski as other terrorist group that were founding Israel. Lansky funded through all kinds of methods, including casinos in Cuba. That's he thought he was gonna get a better deal than he had with Batista when they tried to usher in the Communist revolution and Castro, but then Castro kind of threw them for a loop and closed down all the casinos and started. That's the kid motherfuckers who were being pieces of shit, and that's why they want to Castro gone and dead. And that's why may Picks thing happened. That's probably one of the leading factors also, but the whole Kennedy thing and Northwood Ship Northwoods is happening. If you don't believe Northwood Operation Northwoods or something that on that same exact vein is happening. What the hell do you call nine to eleven? It's strategically causing chaos and target you know, acquisition and destruction in America to blame on another party. That's false, but it's like, it's basically what Northwoods was all about.
Speaker 10: The leader of the Laky at the time was a man named Yit Suk Shamir, who would later become Israel's Prime minister from nineteen eighty three till nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah shit zach shitzak Shmir, and.
Speaker 10: From nineteen eighty eight until nineteen ninety two. This assassination nearly derailed Israel's acceptance into the United Nations, which.
Speaker 1: They already owned because it was Soviet run. So don't give me nearly anything.
Speaker 10: Shut up well, and keep in mind these are the exact same Zionists who claimed that they accepted the partition plan at the end of nineteen forty seven. When an actuality, Zionists were so hungry for land in nineteen forty eight they were willing to murder somebody who had saved thousands of their own kind folk. Bernadot was a man who saved thousands of Jews from Nazi death camps.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you.
Speaker 10: And he was a man who suffered his death at the hands of Jewish extremists.
Speaker 1: Why did you have to throw that last part in there to try to propagate and perpetuate a lie. You didn't need any of that in your story to make it still sound. You know it would have It would have had the same effect without you lying about the Germans again. You piece of ship, you fucking piece of ship. I'm tired of it. Oh this is cool? What the hell? See?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, this was here a second ago. Now I scrolled down and look all this ship that just arrives. What the right here?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Internet? What did you get?
Speaker 24: All?
Speaker 19: Right?
Speaker 1: Cool? Looks like I'm gonna be busy.
Speaker 3: Hillary Clinton is not just linked to the deranged, satanic and pedophilic characters of change.
Speaker 11: You know why?
Speaker 1: That's a red thing, right, you know, you get it? Pieces of ship, mocking dark mockery. Pulling the face off a child, that's what that's resembling. That's the whole Wilson face. They tear the skip, yeah, and then they wear it as a child's freaking out that they need.
Speaker 18: To be all.
Speaker 1: I I've decided that I've seen enough from George Lincoln Rockwell. He was a complete, total fucking douchebag. I don't give a fuck what anybody has to say about that he was a douchebag. Oh, I would like to goss these people like the gous Beast, people like you're giving more credit to the lie because it sounds like you think that the narrative, the name Street narrative about National Socialist Germany, that the jewe spun is legitimate because you're actually saying the things that never happen is something that you would like to do, which makes you an asshole. He did more damage if he was if he wasn't a plant and artificially made I am surprised. Thanks Alex. Oh yeah, there's a there's Alex. There's a I think I saw. Can I see Toma Twyer? Hey Tom? Thanks Alex. All right, cool, let's go back to the little read. So anyway, that wasn't a side because I was about to say I think all these people should be and then I was like, I'm not gonna go down that route. But we know what we should do to people who like to harm children. But you don't sit on a on a stage with your stupid fucking you know, plot device pipe, Like you're like you think you're Norman Rockwell when you're George Lincoln Rockwell with your goddamn stupid freaking pipe and be like, Yeah, I think we should gas. There's anything more destructive than there are the freaking gauge. Yeah, I think we should gash all the girls. Dude, Come on the fact that he got assassin. It's just part of the freaking plot plot line that he probably wasn't privy to. Yeah, sure, say dumb things because you're a character. You are a character, and you're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna fit the stereotype perfectly of everything that now in National Socialist Germany never stood for.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a fantast and John Podesta. But there are some more notable ones such.
Speaker 1: As George Soros, and that's the Emperor Palpatine and Fiestra.
Speaker 3: George Soros, a man who has been called the one man Illuminati machine, donated millions to the Clinton Foundation for works and hated even making personals guises with Hillary Clinton on several occasions. And I have to say they both seem a little too excited when they come walking up on these poor little Haitian kids.
Speaker 1: Well, how about the fact that, yeah, that earthquake thing probably done by some high tech in the first place. And then the whole laundering and not giving any of that money in the aid from the and the Clinton Foundation. Guy, lots and lots of money, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Frank Distra, a very well connected and powerful person, donated over one hundred million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. One of his ventures is known as Elpeda. Look at the image spray painted on one of the compound walls. Does that look familiar by now? It should? It's the boy lover logo right on the wall at an Elpeda project. Alpeda or should we say lp dea file just happens to work with refugees and you will find that the Federal Internet.
Speaker 1: Now, where's the Romanian wing of this?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Erica Kirk and her family.
Speaker 3: National human trafficking agencies are even more sinister than the child Protection services. There is also a strong connection between the Clinton Foundation and the British royal family through the new Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau.
Speaker 1: All of this there's not a connection between No, it's what controls everything the Jewish banking cult. So of course the people that pull the levers in all governments are going to be representatives agents of them. And what do they do. Well, it's a cult of sorcery and child sacrifice. Put two and two together. They're all going to be involved in that, all right.
Speaker 25: So how does any of this relate to the Royals and the Clintons. Well, you may recall when Justin Trudeau was sworn in as the Prime Minister of Canada, he swore a very lengthy and detailed pledge of fealty to the Queen of England. I, Justin PJ.
Speaker 1: Trudeau, do sullenly, and I think the human is say, BJS.
Speaker 3: Sincerely swear that I shall be a true and faith itch.
Speaker 26: Full servant to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the ID as a member of Her Majesty's Privy Council for Canada. I'll lickrinkly Too's keep secret all matters committed and revealed to me in this capacity, or.
Speaker 10: That shall be secretly treated.
Speaker 3: Of in council.
Speaker 26: Generally, in all things, I shall do as a faithful and true servant ought.
Speaker 1: To do, for as awfully JESUITI of them, isn't it her majesty?
Speaker 11: So help me God.
Speaker 21: The excuse for this two hundred and forty one point five million dollar donation to the corrupt Clinton Foundation is supposedly that it will support projects that will provide critical sexual and reproduction health services around the world.
Speaker 3: Strange timing for a prime minister to donate over two hundred and fifty million dollars to a nonprofit organization.
Speaker 1: Well, let's be guys, Oh my god, the perit number one. Let's not forget that. It's all sorcery. The concept of money is complete, in total utter nonsense. And when they're told to do something, they do it. It's not because he chose something that we got to think out issly. So myopic back up a little bit and see the bigger picture. These are inconsequential things. Oh well, they move money around a big deal. Big deal. They print the frigate the same. They're not disconnected from the very top which prints it. So why do we care. They should have a lot of it need to be kind of retarded. If they're the ones that came up with the concept themselves, came up with the FIAT fraudulent counterfeiting on themselves and somehow lost control of that. It slipped out of their fingers, and somehow they're not the wealthiest people in the world. Like of course they're going to manipulate all of the world. They have all of the things that they've convinced people or worse, something through force money through for money. It's valuable because if you don't accept it, we will kill you, and if you try to steal it from you from us, we will also kill you. We were off the gold standard in seventy one. Everything's skyrocketed in priced since then. And it's not because gold is worth anything either, but it's more. It's more recognized than a goddamn petro dollar, especially if you're gonna go green.
Speaker 3: And ran in the private sector by a former US President and Secretary of State a time where the trafficking investigation in Haiti was at its highest.
Speaker 1: This is horrible. Just I don't know how, I don't know how it's fucked this faggot. This Niggers love to do this. Anytime somebody talks about about Trump, you hear a bunch of niggers doing this. You all voted for this because not being smart and having your own opinions. When other people you know wighe you know, wage that bet and they don't, you don't win every bet. There's always some smart ass who never fucking gambled at all, who never who never made any decision one way or the other, to come out of the woodwork and tell you how stupid you are because they don't. They don't fucking have any clue. They don't have any they don't take any risk, they have no skin in the game anything. They're gonna be pampered by either side because they're the destructive force in every country. They're here to be let out of jail for rapes and murders so they can go do it again. And then you're gonna talk shit. Fuck you, fuck you. I've noticed your cars are away fegas.
Speaker 24: Just when I thought Donald Trump could not knfunculate this country anymore, every single fucking day he just seems to amaze me with how he is.
Speaker 8: Pitting himself against farmers and ranchers.
Speaker 24: I've been losing hundreds of thousands of dollars on the farming side of my operation, and the only thing keeping me afloat is these goddamn cattle prices and now he has declared war against the fucking ranchers. First he fucks every single farmer in America, and now he is fucking the rancher. He has made an executive order to where now they're gonna round up all of the wild horses and have them slaughtered in all the ground beef and American supermarkets will be fifty percent horse meat and fifty percent beef. And all this is is to try to combat and bring down beef prices, which is going to fucking break and ruin every hardworking rancher out there. We should all be appalled protect the fucking wild horses. And now they're deforceding to open up more grazing lands. His plan is to have three times as many cattle next year. Guys, this is fucking atrocious. When will Trump stop fucking farmers and ranchers. Just when I thought Donald Trump could not kfuculate this country anymore, every single fucking he just.
Speaker 21: Seems to have missed.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they put it in a little freame like that. That was kind of weird. But if that's true about the horses, I mean killing them, I don't know about the put them in the food that seems a little strange. But if that's true about that, that's messed up. They're gonna run up the horses and kill them. Kind of reminds me what they did post Civil War when they just freaking they called the handcrank gun, gatling gun, then down.
Speaker 14: Did you know the same people who scream never forgets about their holocaust, who're behind the Black Holocaust? They don't want you to know. When most people think slavery, they picture white their monsters that the archives don't lie. Askar Nazi Jew's finally shipped.
Speaker 27: In short and slave Africans is a little bags of self. Their ships carried our people across the ocean. Their banks collected blood money.
Speaker 1: I need to shut down this retard. He doesn't spell Kevin or his parents. Don't look at this motherfucker fake. This is just another another another delusion to go based on, to drop on top of another delusion. Fake chose this is his words. Fake chosen people stole our identity. So he's assumed he's saying that black people are the chosen people. That's a fucking laugh riot. Get rid of that whole concept of chosen people, all right, Fake chosen people stole our identity and manipulated the Bible and their interest for them to be the powerhouse that they are today. The oldest Bible is in Ethiopia. Yeah, it's a that's a that's a geographical location. Guess guess who was all over that Gothic Arians, Mitch, that's why all our history is a lie, because the Jews are destroying our history throughout America and the world. So it's because there's a big conspiracy against black people. There's such a powerful thing. Give me a fucking break, Give me a goddamn break. What the hell have you ever built? You didn't build Egypt and Indo Europeans built Egypt. Who built Alexandria? Greeks? You damn idiot. Oh you're gonna talk shit about Putin from Russia? The fact that God is our God is black. Okay, this dude's not of his goddamn mind. But this is the type of people that you know. They if they weren't here, it wouldn't matter in life would be better for everyone.
Speaker 14: Families like for both childs built dynasties, while our ancestors would be.
Speaker 1: This is our ancestors. Because of course, this is a sounding voice of Ai talking about how the poor black man was armed. But I just wanted to get out there that at least they're talking about the Ashkenazis being the ones responsible. They still hate us just as much, and they don't want to. They don't want to, you know, unify against the common parasitic enemy.
Speaker 18: When a Jewish woman admits that Jewish people are at the forefront of every leftist issue in America, she demands applause.
Speaker 12: We've been at the forefront of every liberal and leftist issue in this country.
Speaker 18: When other people say the exact same thing, they're called anti Semitic. The BLM riots, open borders, feminism, Marxism, Wokism, environmentalism. Even Dennis Pregort said that every ism was created by Jews. But let's be.
Speaker 1: Honest here, includingism.
Speaker 18: The right supports the wars in the Middle East, which creates the mass migration, and the left opens the borders, which lowers the risk of widespread national In the end, they both work for the same guy. For us to stay divided the right and the left is just a social construct. For us to argue same thing with religious labels. They don't care for more. Jewish people are hated right now. Because if something bad happens to an innocent Jewish person, it will give them every reason to push for more totalitarian control. The agenda of this group doesn't function with labels.
Speaker 1: That's why they want everybody mad at everybody, because they don't expect anybody to go for the source. Bank of International Settlements, United Nations COUNTSEL on Foreign Relations. I'm just giving you some examples. If you get mad at something else happening, but it's not a direct threat, like they're not pointing a gun at you, and they're not trying to rape somebody that you love. When you get upset, when you get to your beyond threshold for the shit that you're willing to take, understand where the plug is, right, where the power source is, and pull the plug. Don't worry about the rest of the bit. Because without the funding, without the machine running these other things that are disorganized and not very powerful on their own, without the antagonism and constant direction of this evil, diabolical group of people, they'll fall away. They'll lose their their bearings, they won't understand how to orchestrate and organize and strategize without being told what to do, and they won't have the funding, so they'll lose the interest in doing so too. They're really hyped up and antagonized and constantly irritated because someone is artificially doing that. Someone is funding them artificially. Somebody is antagonizing them, empowering them, kicking, getting them back out onto the streets faster and faster to cause more violence. You take them out at the source, don't worry about and then and then tyrone and is I wouldabi gibaka jigobaca boos from a sal Saharin. They're not gonna they're not gonna be as tough without the whole system supporting their freedom. And uh, you know when you when you exact or you settle things or justify righteously justify situation or you know, I mean to equalize it. Well, if the power structure that is corrupt that will put the person who's the hero in jail is no longer in practice, then you don't have anything to worry about anymore, do you. The the punishment rewards system needs to be destroyed because it's an it's inverted. So that's where yeah, I would go if I was anybody. I'm not saying what to do, I'm just saying that. I would do that if I was in a hypothetical risk board strategy type of video, you know, board game, I would say, where is this all coming from? Where's the ast them from? What is the Central Bank of Central Banks?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: The Bank of International Settlements, the i m F. They're an international monetary fund. Oh wow, Switzerland has a lot of really interesting agencies and NGOs hm HM's Economic Forum seems to be ofughly bold and daring with their little homosexual harari dancing around like a little gay midget. Uh, why don't we Uh, why don't we address that? Why don't why don't we go to the source and just make sure that they can't function anymore and then see if there's a like a domino effect that occurs, and if not, then we just keep hitting one of those places.
Speaker 18: They leave that for us. The bought off Christian politician is as guilty as the Jewish lobbyists that paid them off. They work as one, so we also have to work as one.
Speaker 1: But for goodness sake, whoa.
Speaker 11: That may be true?
Speaker 1: I mean, Chris, I'm gonna get this guy on too. He is disproportionate MHM body structure. It's like chest big arms, look like my grandfather's or my great uncles. And then skinny aess fore arms, I don't know, looks interesting. Maybe it has too big, I don't know. Started to tell for Columbus, they found out that he was Jewish, didn't he was a crypto jew He was a sea fair and fartic.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I remember they talked about like what a fucking scumbag he was.
Speaker 1: And that that's what dumb people say when they mean to say rampage child and human sex, trafficking and enslaving and butchering and tearing apart families to steal their children, killing the the family, trying to maintain their family members. Yeah, that's better because it it kind of paints the picture of what kind of scumbag Jewish practice he was really into without any But he didn't even without even thinking twice about it. Right, Oh, look, people to exploit. Let's see what we can do with that. This is interesting.
Speaker 11: It's a veteran sea.
Speaker 28: Captain, Edward Smith, who orders the ship to travel through an eighty square mile icefield at full speed on a moonless night. There had been over eight tel aquaris warning the captain.
Speaker 12: Of the danger he's worn eight times. Slow the ship down, Slow the Titanic down.
Speaker 8: You're going too fast.
Speaker 1: No, these are details I was not aware of. I don't know he went. He went to play slalom with the freaking Iceberg's on purpose.
Speaker 29: Once stopped and Jacob aster Isador Strauss, Benjamin Guggenheide and a host of a millionaires who were opposed to a central bank in America.
Speaker 12: Therefore they had to be taken out of the way.
Speaker 30: And they were.
Speaker 1: That's assumption and presumption. Now, as much as I want to believe that myself, you take and yeah, I could see them taking out a whole boat full of people. But does anybody really know? Does anybody really know that? For sure, it looks like it was deliberately just sunk. Yes, it looks like the captain was on some sort of drug that would make him okay with suicide, and that JP Morgan must have been. It must have promised his family a healthy sum if he if he did his business and his job properly, because you know, the captain goes on with the ship and all that. So if that was all, or maybe he was tied up in his chair for all we know, and other people managed to do this and then they got off quickly. That could be a thing. Who knows who would tell the story of that. And you know, we have the Olympia and then the Titanic, and one of them listed to the left because of the damage that he couldn't ensure. So they're saying that they utilized that one for this sinking event. And then you could say, okay, well there was a lot of people on board, but who the hell cares about you know, these poor art you know, immigrants that are stuck below decks. We need, we need to take out the opposition. I could I could see that happening. I could see that happening, especially on something as huge as those complete and total destruction of America and it's enslavement to Jewish banking or the Saturn cult banking cult, Saturn cult banking system, an extension of the Bank of England right in our country to extend their empire. Yeah, yes, it was kind of a big deal, so maybe it was worth it, especially since U there was no accountability for anything. All that good stuff Lusitania. I think twelve hundred people died. I don't remember how people died under Titanic.
Speaker 28: The company building this ship was owned by J. P. Morgan, who was himself an agent of the Rothschild's family, the roth Child's being the bankers for the Pope and the Vatican.
Speaker 1: That's an important detail. And guess what, that's also in my book with more detail about some of the times they build out the Holy See for ridiculous amounts of money. So when you one would say did they buy it or were they always in servitude to Rome? And I would say it's probably the latter, because these are Maltese knights. These are the bankers and merchants of even the Roman times. And who knows what the Bowers slash Rothschilds were called back then, but I think they're age comes all the way up. I can't be wrong. I think they were, though.
Speaker 3: It's a veteran sea captain Edward Smith.
Speaker 1: But in a way that doesn't really matter because with the call and the way that they they already lived in communistic fashion since the dawn of time. They'll pretty much have the same hive mind with the same uh agenda. This is really interesting.
Speaker 31: We should watch this big book right here, and if you read down below public no public servant officer, it pretty much says to it when a count pulls me over losing potato chips.
Speaker 6: But when a count pulls me over, the first thing I do is I ask if what's your emergency and how may I assist you? And it's going to ask for my driver's license and insurance or whatever. And I said, well, because we go there, I need you to fill this out. And I take that sheet of paper out of there and hand it to it before we can go any further, you need to fill this out. Once he reads this, it already puts him on notice that I'm not playing games with him. And then you open up the book, and that is so point. And here's the case I won against Herris County. Here's county. I always take my name out because I'm not going to give my name until you can give me what's called. And police always call it it's ries. What's your RAS? And then they automatically assume I'm a cop because I'm using their lango and what RAS stands for a reasonable articable suspicion that I've committed a crime. Okay, you don't have that. Okay, what's your saf single articable fact? Well, you don't have that either, you've just basically said that there's no reason to pull me over because you haven't seen a crime. Here's the case I won against Herri's County.
Speaker 11: You can see the stamps and date.
Speaker 6: And they ended up buying me a brand new Portion nine to eleven turbo all wheel drive convertible with them pulling me over and let me spend a night in jail. So and here's the lawsuit, and I've got these for everybody to see. And you can see that it's all put together and they're just signed by the DA and stamped showing they lost the case.
Speaker 10: And then lost it and I sued them and what did you win?
Speaker 6: Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for a night in jail. And then Supreme Court says no license necessary to.
Speaker 10: Drive my hotomobile public highways.
Speaker 6: Now these are all documented. So what this is called is called stare decisives. Okay, we're running a case that's already been one in the Supreme Court and they're in violation of their oath of office when they don't pay attention. My license plate doesn't give you my license plate.
Speaker 10: The license plate alone says I'm not a botic book.
Speaker 1: Right here and if you read down below, there's things that keep in mind. Right, this is all this stuff just pops up, all right.
Speaker 32: I'll begin with the sex murder in Danbury, Connecticut of thirteen year old Christina Long. Christina, a bright, pretty sixth grader, was lured to a shopping mall a twenty five year old Saul dos Rees, a mestizo illegal helium from Brazil. Dos Reese had sex with the blonde, the blue eyed, little green jack in his car, then killed her and threw her corpse into a nearby creek. Well, you may think that sort of thing happens all the time these days, it's just a local policeman. The murder a thirteen year old Christina Long didn't just happen. It was the product of a process that has been developing for decades. This individual murder by itself may have been unpredictable, but the process leading to the murder was deliberate, and the process has targeted every young white gentile girl in America. Christina was a sixth grade cheerleader at a private Catholic school. A good student and described as sweet by those close to her, Christina had many of the interests common to other girls her age, fashion, dancing, popular music. Her friends did note, however, that recently Christina had begun using cosmetics heavily and dressing provocatively. To understand why, one only needs to look at what she wrote about her felt in her Internet postings. She wrote in black Jive Talks, it had picked up. The music she listened to was rap. Christina's favorite group was the black female trio called Destiny's Child, which performed songs with titles like Stimulate Me and Booty Issues. Here are just a couple of sentences from her private website, and I quote, I love to shop, but then again, what girl doesn't. I like hot cars too. I'm not hoe. I just danced a little sexier than most girls. Stipid end of quote for the uninitiated, I'm not hoe is Black talk for I'm not a whore. But Christina dressed and talked like a whore. When she went to the shopping mall. She went with the intention of having sex with a twenty five five year old illegal alien met on the internet. What land and white sex greater to behave? I'll tell you, And I'll also tell you that many other young white girls behaving white Christina and a lot of them are even younger than thirteen.
Speaker 1: I'll begin yeah, yeah, because it's the gooy slap that they feed your children, all the influences, all the socialization. It's not going into a good place. This is an interesting little argument. I gotta get up soon.
Speaker 3: You are fucking retarded.
Speaker 1: See that's the best. That's the best way to uh counter argue. Now, imagine if Charlie Kirk ever said that once, they'd better have been like, all right, Kirk is cool. But he never did, so he's still a point dexter.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, because everybody does.
Speaker 33: Because hamas Is is an armed resistance group fighting against an occupying army.
Speaker 1: How do you don't think that you look like like Pippi Longstyckers or something like what is with the hair?
Speaker 33: Israel wasn't occupying the land of Palestine, creating and fomenting and fermenting in the soil of repression. A radical extremist group like you want to call it a radical extremist when you sideline fracture, marginalize every possible peaceful chance to reform and have ownership and control over your resources, your land and labor, which is your given right according to international law, then you were left with the only option, which is to violently resist.
Speaker 8: And let me let me ask you this. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 33: If you think that Hamas is a terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: Was I don't use me.
Speaker 33: I don't think the Jewish resistance in the Warsaw ghetto.
Speaker 1: By the way, you ready for it, He's going to screw up.
Speaker 33: They terrorists when they tried to up against.
Speaker 1: Point Nazi oppressors, because that's the same Using the word Nazi once again shows you that you're retarded and you just are default believing the bullshit that you've been fed your whole life, which makes me have zero respect for you and start to hate you.
Speaker 34: The biggest false equivalency that I don't know, I mean really says the guy who looks like he's Joe freaking America right, he's supported, he's standing up for Israel, because that's what you do as a as as as a the.
Speaker 1: Guy wearing the American flag falsely falsely wearing the American flag, stupid piece of ship.
Speaker 8: Tait has had a bad false equivincy.
Speaker 22: I feel like he's unbiased because if you are in the Jewish ghetto and you're finding against the Nazis, you would consider them.
Speaker 1: You again, see how this is a fake conversation hero today.
Speaker 18: Any fair like they were targeting soldiers, where with the moss there, it's more deliberate attacks.
Speaker 8: They believe they did create.
Speaker 1: They did the most deliberate attacks on civilians. We don't even know what happened there, if that's even true, if there was ever even a Hamas there in the first place at that moment on October seventh, or if it was all fabricated with people dressed up like whoever they wanted to dress up as doing whatever the hell they were doing in you know, go kart hang gliders, did attack civilians, they did kill, so he still he's an idiot too.
Speaker 33: In discriminate they made rudimentary and they're.
Speaker 1: Talking about how these poor Jews in the ghettos as if somebody forced them there, they chose to live in those things and be in a tight knit Cahol group. Then and now they're gonna people don't understand how insidious and how diabolical and how evil this cult of supremacy is. And they're always trying to humanize them because and they don't go any deeper and scrutinize just how wickedly fun these people truly are. And even then, no, the National Socialists were not trying to exterminate them. Stop fucking saying that. But if they were Bolsheviks, and if they were violent addressers against the country as traders living in Germany, yes, and they deserved to be executed on the spot, against the goddamn wall. But as far as Jews and camps, work camps, idiot work camps with soccer field's pool you know, pools of more what do you call it, a maternity ward and a brothel, just just to name a few things. Soccer field, if I didn't already say that, libraries, full medical staff, healthcare for whatever that's worth, as allopathy.
Speaker 33: But eke shift weapons which were imprecise, they mustered, they marshaled any capabilities that they could to violently resist their own annihilation, which they knew and did they which they knew?
Speaker 1: They knew. These Jews knew that when the Germans tried to move them out of zones where people were being bombed and put them in the freaking war camps, that they just knew. They knew that, they knew that they were going to be brought off to their death. They knew that their pile of shoes was gonna make history because they were filthy, and things need to be needed to be deloust and here need to be cut. So what you had bugs in it? You stupid Assholeha. You shave your head when you're a kid too if you have lice. Imagine the bedbug problem they must have had from these filthy fucks. So I'm I'm done with that because I'm just using it as an example of how people still have these fake conversations and still mislead you no matter what side you're trying to figure out which one is the right one, which one is the right one? They're both pieces of shit, that's the answer.
Speaker 8: Isn't it just crazy?
Speaker 2: How backwards pretty much everything's gotten, like I don't know, maybe the fact that everything's gotten so expensive and is also simultaneously reducing quality, with the exception of TVs, Like if you buy a four hundred dollars couch today, you'll be if that thing last three years. Somehow to catch your grandma's house has lasted like fifty years and they paid like two hundred bucks for it. Or maybe everyone's favorite government funded daycare aka school where they teach you all the real important things like the quadratic equation tax equals negative B plus and minus the square root of Yeah, I remembered to catch a jingle, and I also had no idea how taxes worked after high school. Or how about the fact that we have the most advanced technology in the world and yet our lifespan has been trending down recently, And of course that's largely due to the fact that the people who provide most of our food are trying to poison us. And of course the best way to reverse this trend is to start doing things at home. That means learning how to build high quality items yourself at home, even if it costs a little bit more, growing your own food so that you actually know what's going into your body, homeschooling your kids that way you know they're getting an actual education and not just memorizing random facts. Basically, what I'm realizing is that you need the DIY pretty much everything in your life. What's the most backwards thing you've been realizing recently? Let me know in the comments down blow and at the end of the day, maxture, you're following us for more home sitting content.
Speaker 32: Isn't it just crazy?
Speaker 1: I thought that was welp at the other not bad. Don't get excited. This isn't a clip from Europeill Last Battle. They just stole the music.
Speaker 13: The silure figure of the twentieth century was the consted suicide of the white race.
Speaker 32: In nineteen hundred, we ruled the wrong.
Speaker 1: We ruled and here listen to that date and then think back to those world fairs starting around in eighteen fifty eight. The Yeah, I think there was actually one before the Civil War. I believe, So I could be wrong. Maybe it was an actual worldfair that didn't have anything to do with destruction and burning things down afterwards. I don't know, But just think about how much they could have taken out just by having the war as a cover for destroying and burning shit down, destroying the old.
Speaker 22: Worldly militarily, Paul Shirley, economic, scientifically, on the every other way.
Speaker 1: And that's why I say in nineteen hundred, I don't buy this in America because by then we were already in the decline, because eighteen sixty five was the end of that war. So at what point did we uh have a grace period between that and complete and utter Jewish Saturn callt domination. Here. We didn't have a grace period. There was no that that war was the was the death of America. So by nineteen hundred, blah blah blah, where because people who weren't aware of it. In eighteen ninety nine there was a a banking banking run money scare, There was one in a couple of years before that. All these things to terrify people into acceptance of this Federal Reserve Act that was And if you got the olderch plan, it would have been the same fucking thing, same damn thing. Sorry, no other.
Speaker 22: Race even pain poach.
Speaker 32: We rolled India and Africa directly, and China was for all practical purposes and economic.
Speaker 1: Colleges of Europe and America.
Speaker 13: Japan was the only mon white nation of any significance which even had pretensions of economy.
Speaker 1: This retarded can't even transpose words, It says William Luther Piers. This guy said right words, by Martin Luther Piers, he retarded.
Speaker 32: We had superior weapons, superior armed forces, superior communications, superior transportation, superior agriculture and.
Speaker 1: Industry, and for superior genetics, you had to go to the Sicilian chicks, it's kidding.
Speaker 32: Superior standards of health, superiority, and every facet of finance and technology.
Speaker 13: We had the best universities, really, the only universities worthy of the name, the best engineers. We built things that other racers couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 35: We explored, we conquered, we ruled.
Speaker 1: And then we fucked up.
Speaker 8: More important than.
Speaker 13: Anything else was our moral superiority.
Speaker 32: I don't mean that we were meek and inoffensive.
Speaker 1: And by the way that got in the left there, it's not you turns of the other cheek.
Speaker 22: I mean that we were proud and self confident.
Speaker 1: We knew who we were, and we knew.
Speaker 8: That we were far far better than anyone else, and we.
Speaker 11: Weren't at all embarrassed that we were better.
Speaker 32: We recognized racial differences in.
Speaker 22: The same way we recognized that the.
Speaker 32: Sun arises in the east, and we felt not the slightest.
Speaker 13: Need to apologize put anyone for that. Egalitarianism was a moral and mental disease that afflicted only.
Speaker 33: A few of our people.
Speaker 22: Despite the murderous verse of egalitarian and sanity that was the French Revolution a century earlier, sort of racial mixing was that hard to us.
Speaker 13: We left missaguation with the same discuss as all.
Speaker 10: Personality our Carpelia.
Speaker 32: We didn't power and we didn't accept our Tosh views with our situation a century of dollar.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense to that guy said no, not that, not the one that was doing the think. But I was reading this is interesting. This is really a funny story about how oop see being a freaking retard from Hollywood and then you see that all you went. You went to Ukraine? Did you to to support the demon freaking uh Jewish plot? Oh good, well, here you got exactly he deserves them.
Speaker 36: The bodyguard of Angelina Jolie in Ukraine was taken by Zelenski's military and she had to go to.
Speaker 12: The military recruitment center to get him out.
Speaker 36: This is her bodyguard and she went to Kiirsa on Ukraine to visit the front lines, and so here's her doing a photo op and stuff. But instead of going to support Ukraine, her bodyguard was kidnapped by Ukraine and this is her going into the center to rescue him for me and sent in a line. Ukrainian media is reporting that her guard was mobilized and she had to stop at recruitment centers.
Speaker 12: Two jeeps in.
Speaker 36: Her motor Cake were stopped at a checkpoint where one of the men in the jeep had problems with his document. He didn't have his passport.
Speaker 12: It was at the hotel.
Speaker 36: The guard explained he was carrying an important person, that's Jolie, but the National Guard officer did not believe him and sent him to the training camp. As Jolie arrived at the building, personally entered the building and asked her at least the guard and here's her in the building. The craziest part they cannot confirm is she was able to rescue. You heard bodyguard from being into the Ukrainian military.
Speaker 11: The bodyguard of.
Speaker 1: As pressing buns. It wasn't responding. Okay, So she's down a bodyguard and he's probably about the He's probably on his way to keep march into the meat grinder fighting back cut. You tell these companies stealing, here's that.
Speaker 30: Also love to steal electricity with these new electronic meters. They fired all the meter readers, so what they're basically doing is using five G to steal money.
Speaker 10: And the day your meter is read, you have to write down.
Speaker 6: The numbers that are on it.
Speaker 37: You have to put it on your phone, put a note, take a picture right the day the meter's read supposedly again on your bill, same thing, Take a picture, write it down, and you'll find I caught them stealing about three hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 12: In two months.
Speaker 10: You have to pay attention to what you're doing in this world. These people who are poisoning us with the food, and these.
Speaker 38: People that are stealing every which way they got their hand or pocket. The insurance companies, the politicians, the gov. Everybody's taking your money.
Speaker 12: You know what, you gotta fight back.
Speaker 27: Bro.
Speaker 30: If you don't your own fault, and you ain't gonna live past fifty five years old, you're gonna be on the street.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 30: There's a lot of fifty five year old people that can't retire like they used to.
Speaker 11: Sixty year old.
Speaker 30: You're not even gonna make it.
Speaker 11: Plus the poisoned food, you're gonna wind up dead.
Speaker 12: So fight back, bro, fight back.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Way to extrapolate, way farther than this is a meter, and this is as much your meter. You're gonna die, bro, don't listen to me. You can die. You can go to hell and die. Oh yeah, Oh look, Kanye swung a chicken over his head three times, and now he's forgiven for all of his Jewish sins.
Speaker 35: I'm feel really glad to be able to sit here with Djday and just take accountability.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Thanks, Jan's ship ship Jayans. We look like we're all we're in the same color ju Danes. It's like we're all the same group. H shit. I just wanted to say, I like your hat, nice beard. Why are you touching me? He's he's and he said, I don't know you're touching me. Nigga, I was faling with I do you may now kiss the Three Faced Bride some various uh issues, you know, like the hail hitler. Yeah, that my bad, My bad, that was you know, it's all over the world. No, just kidding.
Speaker 35: Uh them bipolar also, and so it would take ideas I had and hadn't taken them to an extreme where I would forget about the protection of the people around me or and myself. So what does it come and take accountability sometimes with you know, people aren't that knowledgeable about the bipolar and the cause or.
Speaker 11: What cause is it.
Speaker 1: And so he's saying he's bipolar, and that's why he sniffed out the jew because he's bipolar. I don't you think you have to be bipolar to realize evil when you see it. I think you have to be kind of just a big pussy or terrified for your life. I don't know why he's wearing a dark raincoat, but where the hell that's supposed to be. It looks like he's about to go h old Patrick Bateman on somebody. But uh yeah, yeah, yeah right. Maybe he just wants how do they trust him after that? And for anybody to say that these motherfuckers don't look white the way if we're still going based on colors, because that's how you determine colors. If you want to buy a pick out a crayon, you say, handy, the white one. Oh wait, this is Jewish. It doesn't make any sense, and stop calling it that. It's not a good descriptor.
Speaker 11: When you have this disease. So it's like if you left the house and left your kid at the house.
Speaker 1: Oh he goes into analogy. This is incredibly boring to me. So I'm just gonna go ahead and.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 20: Why I was such a hard nut to crack in college, it's because when I was under.
Speaker 1: The throat it sounds like she was a sounds like she was in the bunch of dudes at once. With that type of count it was.
Speaker 20: An indoctrination and heavy marksist subversion. I rejected that subversion just by asking questions. For example, if white people are my oppressor, why are we in the same cage. Oppressors do not generally end up in the same cage as the people they oppressed.
Speaker 12: Oppressors who build.
Speaker 1: Cis funny enough, doesn' You're saying that we're here this one right here is to.
Speaker 11: Keep down other communities.
Speaker 20: Build that system so that they are never surrounded by having no groups and tribes who hate them for their skin color and who wants to blame them for slavery. When you build a system, you build the back door. I don't care what data you can bring to the table on this one. I'm not making the claim that racism doesn't exist. I am making the claim that white people have been framed. I am making the claim that some other elitist group has ushered us all into a cage and they're dividing us by race, social class.
Speaker 12: Hell, they even invent new genders just to keep the division going.
Speaker 20: I'm of the mind to believe that whatever group built the system that's oppressing us all is laughing at us. We're so busy arguing with one another, we don't see the hand of evil closing the cage door on us all. And for that, we may all deserve what we get.
Speaker 1: No why I was the last part I agree with. We may not get what we do, well, I won't. You people might. No, most of us are here watching this. We'll probably end up suffering because everybody else sucks. That's a sad part about it. By the way, I gotta go now, Pasla Chacho's. We'll get into this later on. This is a sad story. We'll keep it here and we'll rock and roll maybe when I get back. I don't know, but go check out stupiter Is. It's on.
Speaker 11: Now do it?
Speaker 1: You won't you won't do it?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's see. I gotta ride Ride die sucker. Wait, this is already on. Restrict the audience. Oh no, it hasn't started yet. See it just does that thing over and over again, so you're ready. I gotta just drop in a hello motherfuckers. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I'll do this and that and I'll get out of here. I hope this is can put it my information? Do I have to be you guys better support the show because I just gave away two dollars to somebody who has way more money than I do. Because what it's what you do. It's what you do. Don't even worry about that.
Speaker 32: Yes, what call you.
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: It's in there, now, it's out there. It's about to start probably no not yet.
Speaker 18: Surveillance and the contest, threat of violence from our overseers.
Speaker 1: We've all been all right, it's on. I'm gonna be uh obviously putting this up later on missed the death Simeal Oh Stanley, Okay, well I put you Okay, they were talking about something else.
Speaker 16: All right.
Speaker 1: I will be uh going to gymnastics, but I will be in the chat as soon as I get there. So watch this. Okay, this is the stup Peters network. Make sure you go to the one that has the white symbol on it. The other one's read somebody's doing a mock channel there. So if you just go to my this is the one that you're watching right now. Oh geez, there's a bunch of people talking. I will get guys. Sorry, next time I'll go to the chat about Shalum peeps. Funny I was it was a prank bro Kanye Yeah right, some fruh alright, so we will. We will get back to this later. But go over to the other side now if you will Rumble dot com. See you know Ford slash C for slash stupier, yours C stands for channel. They just and then support the show over at supper FRIGHTLLC dot com. But but bite bye, go to the gym up dog. Yeah, well it's gymnastics for my daughter. I'm gonna be sitting there with my phone watching this with you as soon as I get my black ass over there, so I will see you soon. I'll still a papa or whatever I just said. And where's the button? Bye? Oh wait, I gotta do it twice.
Speaker 6: Bye,