Speaker 1: Welcome to Next Level Soul, the place where we deep dive into the mysteries of existence, uncover hidden layers of consciousness, and explore the journey of the soul. I'm your host, Alex Ferrari, and every week we sit down with the world's leading spiritual teachers, mystics, scientists, and truth seekers to illuminate the path towards awakening. Here we ask questions that truly matter. Why are we here, where are we going? And how do we elevate our lives, our purpose, and our consciousness to the next level. This is a space for transformation, a space for expansion, a space to remember who you really are. So take a deep breath, open your mind, and prepare to step into your next level soul. Now. If you're ready to take your spiritual journey to the next level, explore Next Level Soul TV, our streaming platform filled with exclusive movies, docs, original shows, transformative series, guided meditations, channel sessions, audiobooks, and deep spiritual teachings you won't find anywhere else. New content drops every week, helping you expand your consciousness and live from your highest potential. Start your journey today at Next Levelsoul dot TV. The views opinions and statements expressed by our guests are their own and do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or positions of Next Level Soul, Its host, or any of the companies they represent. Now let's dive in to today's episode. I like to welcome to the show, Michael g Retchiehi and Michael.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, Thank you, Alex hell you.
Speaker 1: I am doing fantastic, my friend, Thank you so much for joining us today on the show. I've been doing some research on the work that you've been doing for a few years now, a couple of years you've been doing this many years, yes, a few years that you've been doing the Joseph Communications, and the work that you've been doing is really beautiful and really helpful to humanity, and I think I think it's you know, we really need to put a shot a spotlight on this work that you've been doing over these years, because it's very powerful, powerful knowledge, powerful information, powerful energy that the Earth I think truly needs right now. So before we even get started, I appreciate all the work that you've been doing all these years, my friend, So thank you, thank you. So you are a you are a trans a trance medium which is another word for a channel, essentially correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, yeah.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Exactly. So let's go back.
Speaker 1: Let's go back a little bit. What was your what was your childhood like before any of this began?
Speaker 3: You know, did you yeah? Did you wake up? And did you did? Four years old?
Speaker 1: Did you like, I need to be a trans medium when I get older, Like, how did.
Speaker 2: That work out? At four years old, I wondered why there was someone sitting in my bedroom chair in the morning when I woke up. Of course, at four years old, I wondered why ielt so strange when I went into buildings that I hadn't been in before. At four years old, if I went into a crowd situation, I wondered why I was completely drained. And at five years old, I was obsessed with death. While still the children were playing football, playing out, I was worrying because I knew that I'd have to die one day and that didn't make sense to me. And I thought, even at that young age, if no matter what I achieve in life, what's the point, if I'm going to die. I was brought a Catholic. I was considered at the priesthood for a while, and my parents blessed them, were wonderful about how I was, but didn't understand it. And it wasn't until my early twenties when I went to a traumatic emotional experience. But as a result of coming out of that experience, I began to investigate the bigger picture, the spiritual side of life, and that led me to developing as a medium. I sat with my spiritual mentor for seven years. I was working at the time full time advertising executive, world away from what I now.
Speaker 3: Do, very spiritual, very spiritually. I worked also at the industry.
Speaker 2: It was small potatoes though it wasn't on a grand scale, and I would sit with my spiritual mentor, Joe once a week, every Sunday, and we would tune in. And the remarkable thing was that as we tuned in, we would see the same people, the same personalities, and Joe would be able to start a message, a communication. I would take the middle bit and she would take the end bit. Now you can imagine how that boosted my confidence in that I wasn't going mad. I was actually in touch with something greater than this world, something more advanced than this world. And at the end of that period, I began to take services in spirituals churches, and I began to take one to want readings with people. But I was never satisfying with that alex because I wanted to know more. Yes, it was fine to speak one, to want to someone and to give them comfort from their relatives and from their friends in another dimension. But I was concerned with the world. I was concerned with this world, and I was concerned with the other world. If these communications were coming to me, which they were, where were they coming from, what was their purpose? And rather than addressing one person at the time, how about addressing the whole world? Because the whole world needs it, and the whole world isn't aware of its spiritual heritage, isn't aware of the bigger picture. And that's what concerned me. And so, after many years of working professionally as medium, I sat with John, my mentor, and one day she revealed something to me that I hadn't known. And we'd known each other for years, she was like a second mother to but on this particular day, she looked crestfall, she looked unhappy, and she revealed that she'd been a transmedian. But she'd been a trans medium in her own home and she'd sat with a close friend and as she was taken over, the close friend had written down the communication that came through long hat. How she did that, I don't know, because it comes through a speed. But then the close friend passed, and at the close friend's funeral, her daughter came up to John and said, is there any keepsake from my mother that you'd like? And John said, yes, please. That book that put us in touch with somebody that she called the Man in Red is very important to me. It's very important to the world. There's wonderful philosophies in there. Could I have that place? And the daughter said, that book is the work of the devil. I've thrown it on the fire. Now, Joan, all these years later, this had happened some years ago, was still suffering from that. I could see how upset she was that that information had been lost. And by that time, I've been working as a meetium for around seven years, and the cog started turning in my head and I thought, wait a minute, I don't think that information is lost. I think I don't know, but I think that I can bring it through. So I suggested this to Joan, and she was ecstatic about this. She said, yes, we can sit. Next week we'll start and I said, well, no, I've got a friend who for many years has wanted to be involved in a serious spiritual project with me, and I feel that I should sit with him. And she said that's fine. There was no ego. Yeah, that's fine, do it. See what happens. And so we my friend had an attic space in a little terraced house in the northwest of England, and so we decided on a Friday afternoon that we would turn the phones off. You could unplug the phones in those days, and we went up into the attic space, put a tape in the recorder cassette tepe and instantly somebody wanted to talk to me. In those days, it was clairvoyance. It wasn't trance, and the connection was a little rocky because I hadn't connected with that person before. It lasted for around forty to forty five minutes, and at the end of it we switched the tape off. I was exhausted, completely worn out, and I looked at David, my friend, and I said, we've got something here. This is not snippets of information, this is a narrative. This is a complete chapter and if we sit regularly, then we're going to have a book. I don't know what we'll do with that book. I don't know how we'll get it printed, but there is the makings of a book of highly spiritual information there. And it went on from there, and at the end of the first book, Revelation, Joseph announced that I will be doing a second book. You know, there was no getting of the book, and so we brought for the second book, Illumination. And at that time we connected my partner Jane and myself connected with a gentleman called Tony, who is part of the technical crew that you saw earlier, who has a fabulous place called the Sanctuary of Healing in Lancashire. It's a complimentary technique place where people come to be healed, where people come for spiritual inspiration and information. And he was given the first book. He didn't realize we were just down the road from him, and that he sat up all night reading this book and kept jabbing his wife in the ribs and saying, Sheila, this is a wonderful book. Where are these people? He saw our address, We were just down the road. He invited us in and he said, where are you with the second book? And I said, well, we've put it together, but we haven't printed it yet. Instantly wrote as a check to publish the second book, but only that. We decided that we would take Joseph on the road, as it were, to prove to people that we weren't making this up, that there was actually a spirit talking to people and giving this information. So in the Sanctuary Healing, we're in the Sanctuary Healing now. We held a number of trans evenings and I was terrified. I didn't know what would happen. I thought, what happens if doesn't come through?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: So I would sit in this room, which is Tony's office, and Jane would instruct the people how to behave during the trans session, and she would say, don't open suites, please turn your phones off, don't talk to each other, and all of those things they did do during the draft session. And then she would comfort me and I walked down the sort of hallway. I would sit down as myself, I'd take a breath, and I'd stand up as Joseph, and he would talk for up to half an hour and a half, and I was rooted to the spot from the torso downwards didn't move at all. I closed my eyes and just let him talk and talk and talk. And we held transcessions around the country and in Ireland. And as we were doing this, we were also preparing the third book, Your Life After Death. And I've got to say at this Stagehounts that we don't look for profit from the books. We look to pay for the print of the books, but we don't take any money. We want this information out as far and as wide as possible. When my partner Jane and myself got together, immediately we were contacted by members of Joseph Soul Group night and day. I was younger then, I had the energy then, and night and day. For two years, three years, all this information was coming through from different communicators about life, the universe and everything. And initially Jane was writing this down Longhan and we eventually published all those lectures or addresses better word, in a book called Many Voices, One Mission that collected all those communications together into different sections health, Approach to Life, Approach to Death, Approach to Spiritual Realms, Personal Spirituality, and we also transcribed all the transmittings that we hadn't and put those together into a collective volume called Transmission, and it's gone on now for decades.
Speaker 3: Michael, let me ask you before we continue.
Speaker 1: You were raised Catholic, and I know a lot of people I was also raised Catholic, a lot of people, not only Catholic, but other any religion when they have that kind of programming, and I call it programming, and I don't mean that a negative way. It's just what our caretakers are, our parents did because that's you know, that's how we chose this path as assault.
Speaker 3: We came down. How did you It doesn't seem like you had any.
Speaker 1: Issues with how what you're doing now is obviously as that lady said, the Devil's work.
Speaker 3: So was there any reconciliation with.
Speaker 1: You or it just was like, yeah, that whole Catholic thing, I'm not it's not ringing true for me. Or did you bring in did you keep any of Jesus's true teachings as opposed to the Church's teachings or Paul's teachings or anything like that with your work.
Speaker 2: Kept all of the christ teachings, the Christos teachings. Yes, I rejected aspects of the dogma because they didn't make sense to him. A teenager, I was bullied at school, and I found that I could forgive those people. There was nothing to forgive, really, but I found that I could forgive them. And to my mind, I thought, if I can forgive some that has attacked me repeated them, how can I believe in a god that if I do something wrong in inverted commons will condemn me to a negative situation forever? And it didn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: This is a God of love. How can a god of love treat people in that way? And so the first steps away from the religious dogma were already there, and then, through various emotional upsets as I was growing up, I did walk away from the church, but not from the teachers.
Speaker 3: Were you ever frightened by this stuff?
Speaker 1: Or you always just kind of comfort ya explain? Because I mean, look, I mean, I don't know about you, but when I wake up in the morning and I see someone that I don't know sitting there at the edge of my bed at four years old or at forty years old, it doesn't matter. I'm there's something gonna get something's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So you know, now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure you're like oh, hi, Bob, and you just go have your coffee in the morning or your tea.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, isn't it. There was a person that was looking for a relative, a person from that sign looking for a relative on this side kept waking me up. This was whilst I was We're working and the advertising gave you at three o'clock in the morning, and they would stand by my bed. When you get so used to people, let's say, do you know what time it is? And I turn over and go back to sleep.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back after a word from our sponsor, and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: But initially as a child, yes, it was frightening, but it was also frightening because of my sensitivity. Was in order to connect as a medium and work as a transmitting you have to have a certain amount of sensitivity to higher vibrations, yes, and that makes you a very sensitive tuning for And I used to be friend of the fact that I didn't approach life as other people approached life, as the children around me approached life. And I used to think, not that there's anything wrong with them, but there was something wrong with me. Why am I different? Why is this happening to me? Why can I sense things? Why doesn't anybody understand? And this is all with the mind of a child, of course, But it wasn't until I began to sit with John, my spiritual mentor that everything made sense. And also, up until that time in my life, my mind was in control of me. My headmind was in control of me, and the chaos of the world was in control of me. As I began to open up to spiritual possibility and spiritual connection, suddenly I was in charge of me, not the world being in charge. And from that point onwards, my life expanded where it hadn't done before. But I was also fascinated, as well as being a little bit afraid. I was also fascinated by how things worked. There are communicators there, Where did they live? What's life like for them? How do they connect with us? Is there one heaven? Or is heaven a misnomer? Is heaven simply a frequency of vibration? But there are other frequencies of vibration above that, and above that, and about that and above that, and where do they eventually lead? So all these questions I wanted to ask, and I wanted answers to not for myself particularly, but to be able to say to people, there is a different way, There is a different world. There is a world that you can connect to. I out here, but most of all, in here, within you and within yourself, You'll find the answers to so many things. And it will change the way that you look at life, you look at other people, you treat other people, you treat this world, and it will bring you peace. It will take away your fear of death, it will take away your fear of each other. And so that was the motivation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing the work that I do with this show and other things that we do, the concept of death is not as fearful as it used to be to me, at least after speaking to over one hundred and fifty near death experiencers alone. But just the experiences and the understandings of things that have happened to me, that's like, Oh, it's I'm like, oh, I'm just part of this.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just I'm enjoying the ride is a ride.
Speaker 1: We're enjoying it, and sometimes it's rough and sometimes it's fun, but it is it is that it's just a right. I have no fear truly of death. But like I always tell people, like Yeah, everybody wants to go to heaven.
Speaker 3: But just not right now.
Speaker 1: Uh So, during so, during this whole process, I asked this question because there's a lot of people listening who are going through what you're going through. They're either having their own spiritual awakening, things are opening up within them. Did you ever just feel like this is insane? I'm going crazy? I am you're psychosis and your brain You're like, I am, this can't be real. Did you have that happen and how did you deal with it and get out of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think that's the things you want to answer. Yes, I did feel like I was going on, particularly as a child, felt like I was going But as I began to sit one too one with you, they understood what I was saying. They recognize the people that came through, they recognize the situations in their lives. They would ring me up and say, you told me X would happen, and it's just happened down to the smallest detail. Now, if I was going mad, that wouldn't happen. And so there was evidence upon evidence upon evidence, and that's what convinced me. I mean, I suppose sometimes I feel like I'm going mad. Now. But it's not because of the spiritual world. It's because of this world, and it's because of the influence of the collective field of human consciousness that we all contribute to. And the picture that we are forming at the moment is wrong, it's skewed. But if you're sensitive, as you know, you can pick that up and you can feel the insanity and you look at the world and you say, why are you getting up today and saying today I'm going to harm somebody and I don't care. Today, I'm going to look after me and nobody else. Today, I'm going to pursue the illusion of power. Today, I'm going to pursue the illusion of money. Those things are my God, Yeah, but they're empty, they're shallow, they don't bring you anywhere, they don't evolve you as the spirit that you really are. And so it's that side of the equation that is difficult to deal with. And that side of the equation is difficult to deal with when you come back from a transtrict because you feel that you are being plunged back into a heavier vibration, and that heavier vibration has a vicelike effect on you until your vibration slows down to match that frequency once again.
Speaker 1: It's almost it's almost like a decompression, like you've been in the demotion for such a long time and then all of a sudden you're flown up into the air and now you're free and you can move clearly, and everything's so nice, and then you've plunged back down.
Speaker 3: It takes a minute for you to acclimate.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah, actually in my case. And it must be different for every medium. I'm not saying it's like that for every meeting, but for me it can take days. Following bringing through a chapter of the Joseph Communications books, it would take me a week to recover. I'd stay in, I couldn't go out, and then I would just click back, say after four or five days, usually about four o'clock in the afternoon, I thought, oh, I'm back, I'm normal again. I can relate to this particular vibration.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, Michael, though, so, from my experience working with psychics, mediums and channels, my understanding of their process on a physiology, on the physical level is that the nervous system needs to be upgraded to handle the amount of energy in the amount of frequency that comes in. If not, you can fry or something could pop. I mean literally, but generally from my understanding too, those energies don't come in until you're physically ready to handle them, and it might be a rough go of it, but eventually you do get used to it. So I know channelers who've been channeling for forty years and they pop in and pop out no problem because they're so used to that energy and that frequency. What is it about your process that it wipes you out? So I mean that sounds like from my experience early channeling, like I've heard of that happening with channels when they first start out, that they're brought in and they're just done, like they can't move. They'd like comatos for a couple of days and then but slowly it does acclimate.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't seem to have happened to you. Why do you what do you think is happening?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it's because I contact different communicators on different levels. And if you've looked at our books, you've looked in particular our book before it it connected with an angelic level, connected levels possible, and I think that's the reason why it takes me so long to come back to normal, and then again, we're all put together in a different way, and it could be to do with my physicality. I'm not sure, but I would guess it's to do with the different frequencies that I connect with, and I'm never sure which frequency it's going to be. Joseph was one communicator. The person gentleman is another communicator. We have a gentleman we call the Big Indian another nickname because he's a tall gentleman and he was a Native American in one life, a lovely, loving spirit, and we communicate with him. But also I communicated on an angelic level, So I've communicated with beings that you would call angel and the after effect of that is extremely.
Speaker 1: Dready, I'm going to ask this question because there's people in the audience thinking it right now, because you are going to so many different entities or energies or beings that are coming in that you're channeling. Is what kind of stop gap or protection is there from you bringing in a negative entity quote unquote where people are like, well, are you just opening yourself up to all these people? What if a bad spirit comes in or what have you?
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 1: Something something negative some sort of you know, trickster, whatever it is. I asked that quote. I know the answer in my head, but I want you to answer for the audience, because it is.
Speaker 3: It's a question that gets asked a lot.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine. There are two answers to that. One is connection with the divine. So before any connection, I ask that I'm connected to the highest white light to divine love, and ask for divine protection, and that anything that comes through me and to me comes from that source, comes with that permission and cannot come from anywhere else. And the second protection is motive. What's my motive. My motive is not to cause chaos. My motive is to reconnect people with their spiritual ability, and not to say this is the way it is, but to say this is the way I have received it. Look at it if it offends you, sling it out. If it doesn't offend you, discover more, and at each stage go within to check via your heart center whether this information balances with you, connects with you, means something to me, and if it doesn't, throw it away. Not here to lecture or to change your mind on anything. I'm saying, here's some information. This is spiritual information. I believe it to be high spiritual information, and I believe that you will too if you examine it. But if you don't, that's fine.
Speaker 1: That is really aligned with what we promote here in next level Soul, which is the powers within you. Yes and yeah, not putting yourself up as a guru. And in the negative sense of guru. There is a positive sense to guru, but the negative sense of Guru where all the answers are through me, it's just another another avatar to the church. You're asking for a middleman or a middle woman to go to spirit where all the power does live within you, and you're trying to awaken that within people.
Speaker 3: And that's what we try to do here as well. So I appreciate that approach without question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to be able to bake off from it. So I'd love to be able to say job done, but I can't in conscience. It's in conscious that keeps me going. That's why I keep doing what I do or what we do do.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that there was that spirit at three o'clock in the morning that kept waking you up. Yes, yes, yes, they're fun that way. Can you do it at six at least can I get a few more hours? Absolutely, But for mediums, to my understanding, some have issues with it, but most have this on off switch, meaning like the open sign is in, the closed sign is on. I'm assuming you've developed that during your.
Speaker 2: Developed Yes, I used to see people all over the place. We once went into an antiques place, oh near and we're looking at a very nice table and the chap turned up and said, that's my table. And this poor spirit had been hanging around this table, preferring to to make sure that his table didn't go anywhere he didn't want it to go, rather than moving on into the light. I've had people come up to me in the street and say, I used to work here. I used to work in this mill. So you have to have an off switch. There has to be an off switch.
Speaker 3: I want to go into the deep end of the pool. Here.
Speaker 1: You on this, Michael, because I think this is going to be a fun conversation. So when spirits are like you're just explaining the table spirit will use a table spirit as an example. To my understanding, there is no past life or future life that all lives are happening at the same time, which is difficult for us to comprehend. So that means that there is an oversoul, if you will, or a higher self, whichever you want to call it, and that higher self has laid out multiple lifetimes. Could be millions, thousands, hundreds, we don't know, but they're all playing out at the same time, give or take. And again we think linear in a linear fashion because that's.
Speaker 3: What we are here.
Speaker 1: We're the other side to my understanding, does not that the table ghost, I'll call them the table spirit, the table.
Speaker 3: Ghost, that.
Speaker 1: Version of him, the character from the over soul, that that incarnation is that has decided not to leave this reality at this point. Now, it's not because that soul is stuck here and that's the only soul. And like people think that, like it's one soul goes into another life, then goes into another life, and it's just one soul.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back after a word from our sponsor and now back to the show.
Speaker 1: But the concept that we're talking about is an over soul which has multiple lifetimes going on at the same time, so that that that is an impression that has decided to stay around for the evolution of itself in that incarnation. Say, I'm going deep here. I'm going into really deep weeds. I want to hear your explanation, is that what I'm what I'm saying. Does that make sense to you from your understanding of how the other side works? Because that opens up the idea of ghosts. Why are ghosts there? Why are you know, spirits hanging around a house or a table or you know, on a car or something like that. Why are they hanging around when there's a light. There's the other thing. And I'm asking this question because a lot of people are curious about ghosts because we've all seen ghosts that are not what you're seeing. You're seeing spirit from a mediumship standpoint, where other people actually see ghosts who appear or hauntings or things like that. So I'm just trying to get a clear understanding from your point of view.
Speaker 2: It tends to be the degree of their connection with materialism. If during that life, say the life of that person was stood by their table, they haven't investigated anything spiritually at all and have been totally locked into this world being all there is. It's very difficult when they pass over, despite help from higher vibrations, to accept that there is anything else. In fact, many of the spirits that are seen that try to help those people across are regarded by the person that's stuck as ghosts themselves. Ghosts are coming, Tossine, I'm not going with them now. What happens in many cases is that a relative comes someone that they recognize, their mother, their father, their brother, their sister, and at that point then they go because the love link is there, the love link is re established. They recognize that person, they recognize the signature vibration from that person, so they know they're not being deceived, and off they go into the light. But until that time, they are so connected to the material aspects of this world and believe this to be the only place there is that until you can get a psychic crowbar in there and convince them that there's more that their stock. Of their own volition, they could move out at any time, but they choose not to do so because they haven't investigated that greater option yet. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: It makes all the sense in the world.
Speaker 1: When you said that that table spirit felt like they're being visited by ghosts because they don't know that they're that they're dead. It's that old movie from the nineties called The others with Nicole Kidman. You should watch that movie's fantastic. It's it's I think it takes place in like the late eighteen hundreds or something like that. And there's a house, a big house, and it's a family that's there. It's Nicole Kidman and the kids and stuff. They think they're being haunted. But a spoiler alert for everyone who's not seen it, they're the actual ghosts, and the people that they think are ghosts are the people are that moved into the house and they think they're being haunted, and it's and you don't know about.
Speaker 3: That till the ends up. Sorry, sorry about the spoiler alert. Guys. It's a thirty to forty year movie.
Speaker 1: But but that makes a lot of sense like that, because I've heard that they just don't they don't know yet that they're even passed.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they do but accepted. Let me tell you a little tale. I went into my spiritual mentors home many years ago and sat by the you do when you go into a close friend's house. What's that terrible smell? And she said, I don't know, I can smell it too, And the fireplace, the fire wall disappeared, and I was in a wood, and there was a man standing in that wood, and he was standing by his own body. And this man, who was a scientist, had had a heart attack and his body was on the floor, but he was standing next to it, and he wouldn't go anywhere. And he recognized that I was there, and he said, I don't believe in you. I don't believe in that sort of thing. You don't exist. And I said, well, how are we having this conversation then? And there was an argument, not a heated argument, but an argument between the twos, with me trying to convince him that he died and should be moving on and him not having any of it and putting his faith in this corpse that was on the floor. Now, there's always someone who instructs me in the circumstances. I don't go in alone. There's there's somebody. It's a different spirit on different occasions. And he said, keep him talking. So I kept talking to this gentleman. And he came back with his mother. And you should have seen the change in this man when he saw his mother. It was a tearful event and he went over to his mother left his body went out into a corridor of light that disappeared, and then we were back to being sitting in a living room in the northwest of England.
Speaker 3: Michael, you live an interesting life, sir, very great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's just one incident. I've been called into all kinds of disturbed houses.
Speaker 1: And have you ever been Yeah, have you ever been in a situation that you were scared?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And those like the angry angry spirits.
Speaker 2: I can tell you a horror story if you like. It's transmittable. I was called into the end of it is not what you'd think. I was called into a disturbed house locally, and drawings were appearing on the wall, Sketches were appearing on the wall, and it felt extremely dark when I went in. And I went I said, can I go through your house and check every room one at a time? They said yes, that's fine. So I went into the bathroom and there was an old woman there standing there and she said I'll kill you and I said, I don't think you will. You're on a different vibration. And she said I'll scratch your eyes out, and she was really angry, vicious, violent. And the guy who was working with me on this particular occasion was the big Indian that I mentioned earlier, and he drew across in front of him. I'll go cross and pushed and pushed this woman back and back and bike and she disappeared, and I thought, well, that's the bathroom sorted out. There was another spirit on the on the stairs, a man, and he was extremely violent, and the big Indian with a wall of light, pushed him out of the house. And we went through each room and cleared vibrationally. Each room cleared dark vibrations, he replaced them with light vibrations. And then he said to me, talk to the daughter of the house here. And I said why. He said, because she's causing this. And so I sat them down, and he was telling me what to say to her, and he said, ask her why she's so angry at God. So I said, why are you so angry at God? And she said, because of the death of my brother. I can't forgive him for that. And her brother had died early and she had aimed God for this, and as a result of this, she was bringing this mischief into the house. And so I explained to her, I said, you've got to let this go. This is this is harming your parents. It's harming the vibrations around you. It's harming you. Will you do that? And eventually she said yes. I went home two weeks later, the phone running. It's back and I was listening to the guy who was with me, and he said, tell her, as long as she holds onto it, it will keep coming back. And I said, I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do until she changes her mind, literally, and at that point we can clear the house.
Speaker 3: That's fascinating. That's fascinating. So two questions. One, where did the go? Where did the spirits that you pushed out of the house go?
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't seem like they were attached to the house. They were attracted by the energy of the of the daughter. So those are two different kinds of ghost specters, spirits, whatever you want to call it. Because there's you know, I died in this house and I'm haunting it now because I don't want to leave it because of the same like the table, So that there's that one version.
Speaker 3: But then these negative entities.
Speaker 1: Who seem to be roaming the earth or if you will, like the anger, I'll scratch your eyes out. And the staircase lady scary as gentlemen, very violent, very angry. They had nothing to do with the house, so they were brought in by the energy that she was projecting. So can you explain to people how powerful that is in our lives that the more negative things that we think about, the more negative energy.
Speaker 3: Comes towards us.
Speaker 1: Not everybody's going to have ghosts coming towards them or haunting them or anything like that. But this was a very extreme experience, very very extreme instance, isn't it It was.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you will agree, like attract's line, our dominant beliefs and vibrations attract more of the same thing. Now, she was expecting chaos and she was attracting chase as to where those spirits went. And there are lower vibrational frequencies as well as higher vibrational frequencies, and of their own volition, those spirits had taken themselves into a lower vibrational state, and so they would be returned to that lower vibrational state. But that's not a judgment and it's not a prison because at any point they can say to themselves, I think I've had enough of these. I think I would like a little light in my life. I think I would like to think in a different way, and as a result of them doing that, they alter their frequency and the help that is always around them is available to take them out of the situations that they put themselves into.
Speaker 1: Michael, can I tell you a story I've had. I have a few of them, not nearly as cool as yours, But there is a near death experiencer that came on and she had a negative experience, which is very interesting because near death experiences I've had maybe three that were negative. Most of them are always very positive, not very if it's rare, it's rare in the near death experience world to have a negative one. But she had a negative one where she was pulled down into this hellish landscape and there were negative entities around her and all of this stuff, and the moment she she was there, she said around seven days whatever how she tracked that. I have no idea, but she said she felt that she was about like a week that she was down there hiding, and it was just just as a hellscape, but like in a city. It was like one of those abandoned apocalyptic cities kind of thing. That was the environment she was in, and she had a lot of negative entities, you know, doing things to her and scaring her and all this kind of it was very negative. But the moment she said, I don't want this anymore, I want help. The second she said that, I.
Speaker 3: Think it was.
Speaker 1: And it might be it might not be remembering, but I think it was either Jesus.
Speaker 3: Or an angel or both.
Speaker 1: That light showed up, everyone scattered, and she was pulled right out of it and she went straight to a higher vibration. So when you said that, that makes a lot of sense to what we are because we can choose in our lifetime, we can choose to live in a negative state or a positive state.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, And.
Speaker 1: Right now, though Michael, the world seems to be going it seems that's two things happening right now. I think that there's more light and higher consciousness on the planet than there has been in a long time. If ever, there's more conversations like this, there's more people awakening, there's more people questioning. Higher consciousness is happening. Certain things are not acceptable anymore, and we're being tested constantly by politicians around the world, by war, by economics, by everything. We're being tested constantly on that. So I do believe that there is more consciousness and we are awakening more.
Speaker 3: But on the same token, we.
Speaker 1: Are aware of more negativity, more whole, more violence, greed, more power, hungry, all of that. We're aware of it because of our technology. It's not that it hasn't been here before, because it's actually been much worse.
Speaker 3: In the past than it is right now.
Speaker 1: But we're aware of it more, and that's screwing with our ability to understand the reality.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense to you and.
Speaker 2: What you said? I think. I think the difference currently is that we are consciously rejecting God. I use the term God quite boldly, quite openly, not the God of religion, not the God that I have to go to someone else in order to connect with, but the higher power, the higher energy, the higher love that we are each a facet of. And there seems to be deliberate, deliberate moves across the globe at the moment to say, there's no God, we're your God. Follow us, we will show you what to do.
Speaker 3: Come to evils in every industry, in every industry, and every.
Speaker 2: Every aspect, every aspect. But in rejecting God, we reject what we really are. We see God as separate from us. I believe and that the communications indicate that God and the individual in inverted commas are the same thing. We are facets of the same thing, sent out to experience and to grow, and to bring that growth back to the whole. So we are disconnecting ourselves from what we are. And a house divided against itself cannot stand. And this is what's happening. But it is a deliberate mood. There's no God. Don't turn to any greater power. There is no greater power. You have no greater power. We're in control of you. We will sort out your lives. It will be according to how we say you should live, and we say you should do. And this is why we've got such negativity, such violence. We are denying ourselves. And the whole theme of the communications is to put us back in touch with ourselves with what we are to say. There is a greater power, but the greater power isn't now there. The greater powers in here, and you can connect to it. You have two minds. You have this the calculator in your head, the headmind, and you have the heart center. And the heart center connects you to greater intelligence, to greater love, to greater purpose, and to a plan that works, that harms no one, that loves.
Speaker 4: Everyone will be right back after a word from our sponsor, and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: That is harmonious, that doesn't seek to take from him or to dominate it. And all you have to do is to move your consciousness from here to hear daily and listen to yourself speaking to you. What are you really saying? Never mind what you're being told to say and told to believe. What do you believe? What are you saying from in here? And then everything changes?
Speaker 1: What advice do you have for somebody who has such strong convictions in their story that they believe because they're stories. They're all stories. Everything is a story from every religion is a story. So the story of the country we live in, the religion we are, how people should be treated, those are all stories. Those are all ideas that we have been indocrinated with. Whichever wherever you are. How if someone is stuck in that but they are watching this, that means that there is a question inside of them that.
Speaker 3: Is not being answered.
Speaker 1: There is a curiosity whether they're watching this just to leave a negative comment about these two are insane, Yes, but they're watching it.
Speaker 3: So I always find that fascinating. Why are you here if you're leaving, Why are you watching this?
Speaker 1: What's drawing you to this? That's something I always find that fascinating with people. So for somebody who is so indoctrinated within their own story, but yet is trying in a subconscious or maybe conscious way, to open themselves up and start to listen, like you said, internally to who they truly are or what they truly believe, without the dogma, without the other stories from other people.
Speaker 3: What advice are there?
Speaker 1: Any techniques, any ideas, anything that they can do to break free from that internal programming, which I tell you I've been dealing with it all my life.
Speaker 3: We all do. We all deal with it. It's tough.
Speaker 2: We have an internal compass, we have a conscience. We might stamp on it, we might look it away in a drawer somewhere inside ourselves. Each of us knows what is the right thing to do and the not so right thing to do in any situation. But we we become comfortable, We become comfortable with a way of life that may not be right for us because it's what we expect and what we're used to, and it's scary to step outside of that doctrine. It's scary to step outside of that belief system. But we're not honoring ourselves by not questioning. And what I would say to someone who is having some doubt or some discomfort from somewhere within them is question. Ask. It's all right. You don't have to feel guilty about questioning. Questioning. Is that the best thing that you can do spiritually speaking and asked to be shown, not to be dominated, not to be controlled, but ask to be shown in the circumstances that come to you in life, as to be shown the answers to the questions that you are perhaps afraid to ask. And you will find that the higher Self and that the divine within speaks to us in all kinds of ways. You might be waiting for a bus and the person next to it you will say somebody something and you'll think that's answered my question, how did they know? Or you watch the TV and you'll be watching a comedy program and somebody will say something that makes absolute sense in terms of answering the question that you, perhaps to this point haven't dared to ask. So have faith in yourself, have faith in the divine within, that you are being steered. And as long as your motive is not to harm, and as long as your motive is to treat people in yourself with respect, with love, with kindness, then you can't go wrong. But you've got to get past that point of I feel guilty or I'm not allowed to ask this. Yes, you are who says you're not allowed to ask this?
Speaker 3: Michael.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you as a young man, but when I was a young man in Catholic school, I would constantly ask the nuns. Hey, in the Bible, it says that Jesus was like the last we see him at twelve, and then YadA, YadA, YadA, he rides in on a donkey at thirty. What happened in those eighteen years? It seems like that's pretty important stuff. We don't talk about that. What do you mean we don't talk about that. That's a very obvious hole in the plot of this story, Like, you know, he just shows up as the son of God, like this makes no sense, like he had a human experience. But those are the questions that need to be asked. And all the great teachers, and I think you would agree, all the great spiritual teachers of throughout history say question everything.
Speaker 5: I say, question at all, fine, yeah, yeah, yeah, all the time you gets an answer, but then question not answer is your life goes on because the expansion of consciousness is an ever unfolding, So what you consider to be the answer this year may be enhanced so that it's a different answer or an evolved answer next year.
Speaker 2: The mind is a trap. The physical mind is a trap. It's in a box. We've got to keep opening that box and be open to possibilities and open to new concepts, and open to higher vibrations and allow those to flow through us so that they can bring with them a sense of who we are and a greater understanding of who we are, where we're going, how we relate to this world, how we relate to other people, and what our true path is.
Speaker 3: Very true, very very true.
Speaker 1: Now, Michael, I know we spoke earlier before we came on that you were going to hopefully.
Speaker 6: Channel, hopefully hopefully channel because you don't do it often, especially not on a show, and you don't really know who's do you have any idea who's coming in?
Speaker 2: It's the Persian Gentleman, because he's been with me since before he began speaking, He's been stopped by the side of me. He's dressed in a green robe, a very flamboyant gentleman. And he's always in a robe that has sort of embossing on it with patterns on it. He's raising an eyebrow as I say this. But he's got a great sense of humor. Now I have no idea what he will say. You'll find that I don't change. Many chance that trans mediums their voice changes, their attitude changes doesn't happen with me. And I always think, well, it's my voice box, why should it change. It's the information point. So if you will bear with me as I attempt to tune into the Persian gentleman.
Speaker 1: So let me know before you jump in, what is the process that you're going to go through for everybody to understand?
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: It is vacating my sense of ability. It isn't allowing PG to come so close that he influences what I'm saying, what I'm thinking, and delivers a communication. It's it's he steps in close to me, very close to me, so there's not a lot of separation between the two of us. And then at the end of the communication, he will step out again and leave what's left to me here.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it sounds like the way you're doing it. Specifically, it almost sounds like the movie Ghost.
Speaker 2: When suppose that's a good analogy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, WHOOPI Goldberg sitting there and someone just steps they actually step in, and it comes out, and it's that person talking through the body.
Speaker 3: And then when it and when.
Speaker 1: She wipes out, she's I don't think she got exhausted, but the ghost got exhausted part as part of the story plot. But it sounds something like that, but it's a little different. I don't think it's a.
Speaker 3: Full like you're still there, right, You're you're still around.
Speaker 2: On occasion when we were bringing the books through, I would be standing behind myself looking at myself, and on occasion I would try to interrupt. I think, well, I want to ask a question at this point, and I find that I couldn't speak in my own voice, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything I wanted to do until the communication was over and the communicator would move to on side.
Speaker 1: Interesting, all right, now with this with the Persian gentlemen, is this just a straight kind of lecture or is this a question and answer?
Speaker 2: So I'm aware, I don't know. I have no idea. I connect to it, all.
Speaker 3: Right, so he'll he'll let me know as we move forward.
Speaker 2: I assume. So, Alex, I have absolutely no idea until.
Speaker 3: Do you remember any of this? Will you remember any of it?
Speaker 2: Depends? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Sometimes it's half remembered. I know, I love this.
Speaker 3: I love this is great.
Speaker 2: I'm just an ordinary chat but extraordinary things happen.
Speaker 3: You're just trying to say, hey man, I'm just here for that. I just work here. I just work here.
Speaker 2: That's always been my attitude, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, all right, so they're ready to do this, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So I'll close my eyes so I can zero in on right, He's right, Okay. Many things have been said today, many single words that are immense concepts. There is one that I would like to share with you to end this communication, and it is the word trust. Trust Trust who trust the news, Trust the people around you. Trust what you are being fed over the internet, via your computers, via your phones. Trust all the input that you have that you are being bombarded with daily. And I would say trust those things to a degree. But the trust that I am talking about comes from within, comes from your soul, comes from the greater self, comes from the you that is the complete you. And there is a complete you. There is only a jigsaw piece of you operating at the moment here on earth. And yet you expect that to be the complete you. You expect that to be your complete experience, your complete output and input, to be in effect, all that you are. You are so much more than that. I would ask you to trust in the divine, to trust in the God within. But before you trust in the God within, before you trust in the divine, learn to trust your greater self. If you can't trust yourself, who can you trust? And how do you connect with your greater self? You connect by first of all, becoming still. And there is such a need in every life at the moment for stillness, stillness. How often in every day do you become still? How often do you sit down, switch off the point, switch off the compute, sit there in silence. And the reason you don't do it is because it is uncomfortable. Those are unplumbed depths, those are areas of your life that it is scary to contemplate. But I tell you, if you sit in silence, in stillness, if you ask to be connected to your greater self, then as you do that daily, and I say daily as a discipline, you will find that you are infused with thoughts that you have not had before, with directions you have not received before, with an outlook on the world that you have not considered before. And all these things are positive. All these things add to your experience of life. All these things elevate you and bring you closer in consciousness to what you truly are. Bringing you in consciousness to what you truly are is our mission. That is why we communicate with you. We could have moved on into greater spheres of light millennia ago, but we are connected with you. You are a part of us. We are a part of you, and we cannot, in conscience move on until we have extricated you from the dense vibrations that you have placed yourselves in. And extricating yourself from those vibrations begins. The moment you connect to your greater self, you connect to greater consciousness. Michael mentioned that the mind is in a box. It is not in a box. It is in a trap. It is in a steel trap, it is in a titanium trap. And it is in that trap because society has fashioned that trap for each of you, because it is not in the interest of society for you to live from the point of view of a spiritual society, you need to escape for a time each day from that trap. And you escape by wishing, by willing, by seeking to connect with your greater sent And if you do this regularly, and you don't have to tell anyone you're doing it except yourself, if you do this regularly, then that metal that contains your mind will melt away, will dissolve, will disappear, and you will reconnect to the higher vibrations that will bring comfort, peace, direction, and an understanding of this world and other worlds we see. If you were to look through our eyes as we look out on the earth level of existence, the earthly level of existence, you would see sleepers. You would think, well, half the world sleeps.
Speaker 4: Will be right back after a word from our sponsor, and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: Twelve hours. The other half of the world sleeps. The other twelve hours. Now, there are so many sleepers. They are moving, walking, talking sleepers, and we wish to waken the sleepers, but we can only suggest. We can't do it for you. We're not allowed to force you wouldn't want to. Fortune in love, we invite you to awaken, and you awakened by investigating. Perhaps you have never considered life after death. Investigating. Throw out that which seems nonsense, retain that which seems true to you. Investigate, Investigate spirituality, not religion necessarily, but spirituality. Read up on what is to come for Read reputable books. Read the books from the ages that have told you back into age at times, how things really are beyond this earth. Give yourself permission to explore, to open up, to investigate, to discover, to see, to hear, to smell, and today spiritually enrich your life. And enriching your life, you enrich everyone else's life because you become a lantern. You become a beacon for the light and the aura that is around you, and the vibrations that you send out subconsciously become vibrations of light that attract to you other people, someone down the streets, someone across the world. You are not privy to who you affect, but affect them, you will change them. You will open up their mind, their mind traps. You will and that is your task. You may work nine to five, you may be retired, you may be too young to work. But there is the work to do. The important work, the vital work for this world, and the vital work for this world at this moment is to reawaken spiritual values, to show people the spiritual way forwards. And when enough of you connect in light, all violence ends, all upset ends, all pain ends, all personal suffering ends. This sphere was not intended to be a sphere of discontent. It was originally created to be a playground for angelic travelers, a playground where spirits could become more, could investigate themselves, could discover more about themselves through going through certain sets of circumstances. And then it became clouded, But that is a whole other story. It is cloud it is dense, it is dark, but it needn't be so. And the change comes not with those who believe themselves to be in chown, not with those who won't control, not with those who control money, not with those who lost for power. The change comes with you. If you've ever said, what can I do? Little me? Correct that, what can I do for it. What can I do? God everything, show me what to do, and I will do it. So this is an invitation to spend a degree of your time every day, even if it is only five minutes. Spend those five minutes wise, Discover more about self, Discover more about you as a spirit. Become a vessel and a radiator, a vessel for and a radiator of the light. It is time for each of you to make a difference. Believe me, civilization has fallen before. We do not want to see it fall again. It's up to you. God, bless you, and my love and the love of my companions, my brothers and sisters, of my vibration and the love of higher vibrations is with you now as you listen to this and every day, all you need to do is tap into it and use it. Onse you've got what's left of me.
Speaker 3: Now. How are you feeling, my friend? Are you okay? I will be, you will be. You're not going to be out. You're not going to be out for a week, right?
Speaker 2: I hope not. I hope looking forward to some good food tonight.
Speaker 1: Do you mind just explaining to people what you're feeling right now so they understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like there is a wall of division between my normal consciousness and where I've just been. It feels like there is a ward of cotton wool right across my head that prevents me operating as I would normally operate in every day lap. There is a heaviness around my head. There is a feeling around my eyes of draining, like a draining, And there is a gradual excuse me, a gradual disconnection with the communicator because you stepped to one side and I can see him receding into the distance, which is only an analogy, but there is still a connection to my solo plectures which is disappearing. It will disappear over the course of time, you know, an hour is so something?
Speaker 3: All right? All right, Well, I won't push you. I won't push you much more Michael today.
Speaker 1: So where can people find out more about you and the amazing work you're doing.
Speaker 2: Well. I think we've sent links to you.
Speaker 3: I think your team, yeah, the oh, they'll be in the description. We have two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and seventeen videos on our YouTube channel, the Joseph Communications. We have a website, the Joseph Communications dot co dot UK. I have a free step by step course in Higher Consciousness Living that I developed two help people develop their spiritual gifts that they so wish to do safely in their own homes and in their own town. So that's on YouTube, Step by Step Course in Higher Consciousness Living. Then, of course there are the books, and there is the World Meditation Alliance, where we connect weekly with souls across the globe, not in a cultish way, but to simply bring light into this world and bring specific vibrations into this world to help heal this world and put things right.
Speaker 3: Beautifully said, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I think that's everything. I think that's every link. I probably missed something.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 1: We'll have it on Facebook as well.
Speaker 2: We're on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, of course. My god, it's been such a pleasure talking to you. This is such a beautiful conversation.
Speaker 1: I do, Holly, I truly hope that this will help people when they watch it, whenever they watch it throughout this, throughout time, whenever it's someone this find somebody that I really do is help them on their path, on their spiritual path to hopefully awaken them. So I do appreciate you and everything that you and your organization are doing to awaken the planet.
Speaker 3: My friend, so I appreciate you and thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 2: Thank you it's been a dear line, and thank you so much for inviting God blessed.
Speaker 1: Thank you for spending this sacred time with us today. If you feel called to explore this conversation further, you'll find the show notes for this episode at Next levelsoul dot com Forward slash seven zero seven and if your soul is craving an even deeper journey, step into Next Level Soul TV, our streaming sanctuary for spiritual films, documentaries, original shows, guided meditations, channeling sessions, audiobooks, and transformative teachings. It's a space created to support your awakening, your healing, and your return.
Speaker 3: To the truth of who you really are.
Speaker 1: Begin your journey at Next levelsoul dot tv. Until next time, keep expanding, keep seeking, and keep walking your path towards the next level of your soul.