Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday, a wonderful Tuesday. We've got a heavyweight boxer on tonight. My buddy Ed Lattimore is gonna join us. Maybe he'll tell us how to kill people with our bare hands. We're gonna discuss the lowest of the low. Communists actually created an AI model of a dead kid to push gun control. We'll talk about that. Why are they raising such an amazing fuss over some redistricting in Texas? We'll talk about that. Putin is doubting Trump's potency to end the war, Media bias, Tulsea, Gabbard, Russia, hoak stuff, building a nuclear reactor on the moon, all that emails, so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show tonight. Now, I got an email. It's a good one to discuss. It's stuff we've touched on before, but it's a good one to discuss. Oracle, can you please explain the communist endgame plan to this idea of leaving Texas to stall the vote? All right, so, just thirty second recap. Texas is redoing its congressional lines. It's called redistricting. They are taking away the jerrymandering that has been done, and as a result, Democrats are probably going to lose five seats in the Texas in the United States House of Representatives. Those are Texas seats. They were blue, They're going to go red. So this is one of those things. I am not going to people talk over people's heads with this stuff, and I hate it so much. Well, they don't have a coorum. No one knows what these words mean. The Texas Democrats had to be there to vote for all this stuff. They are required by law to be there to vote for all this stuff. Instead, they hopped on a play I ain't paid for by somebody, and they flew to Illinois to hide out like it's a non extradition country. And on top of that, they've been raising an unbelievable fit over the whole thing, and people who aren't even really involved. Kathy Hukel is the governor of New York. She's going the wall the.
Speaker 2: Direction of Donald Trump to literally hijack five Democratic seats in Texas.
Speaker 1: Not just hijack, literally hijacked.
Speaker 2: Represented particularly minority communities. They're gonna lose their voice and the effect of that on New York. Why I'm involved with this. If they stack it so it's almost impossible for a Keem Jeffreys to be speaker in any time in the near future, certainly during the Trump administration. Then I have to deal with the onslaught of a text on my residence, the loss of healthcare for millions children starving because they don't have the snap benefits, and seeing the ice raids with unfettered power walking our courthouses and our buildings and our schools wearing masks and blaring guns. There's no way to stop us if we don't find a way to have some checks and balance in Washington, because we do not have it now, and if we don't stand up and fight, we'll not have it for the entirety of Donald Trump's tenure. And that is what is so frightening to me. You know what, I'm a New Yorker, I'm from Buffalo. Fighting a second nature to us. I'm not afraid of this. That's why I said bring it on, because Texas gullies in Texas are not going to intimidate us now or ever.
Speaker 1: We're going to war. Seems a little over the top. Got our resident theater kid, Jasmine Crockett stepping up to the microphone. We're gonna knock y'all after girl, and.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but instead we are not only going to punch you back, but we are gonna knock you out. So I'm fully in.
Speaker 1: Why are they putting up such a fuss. They've done this kind of thing before. Credit to Jewish producer Chris for this one. Remember when they fled a state before? I think it was Texas. Wasn't it great? Yeah, they fled Texas before, and then they got together and saying we shall overcome. We will, we will. I can't christoptern and after? What's going on? Okay, So there are a couple different things at play on why they always do this. This is not about Texas or redistricting. They always do this. First, This is a tactic. It is a tactic that human beings will use. Human beings, especially when faced with a lack of power, a threat on them of some kind, something they dislike. Human beings will cause a fuss. I have used the example before. It's the most appropriate example in the world. So I'm going to come back to it again. Have you ever been in public, maybe at a restaurant, and some dude is sitting there and his girl starts to lose her mind loudly. I can't believe you were talking to Tana. Haven't raising her voice. Everyone's starting to look. He's sitting there visibly uncomfortable, trying everything in his power to what to get her to calm down and quiet down because he's embarrassed she's causing a look. Children do this. The resident toddler who throws a fit in the grocery store because mom won't throw the Captain crunch with grunchberries in there. It's a tactic, a tactic to embarrass the other side and get them even if they disagree with you, even if they have you raised such a fuss, you turn the outrage the drama meter up to ten thousand. It's trying to get the other side to back away because they just want it to stop. Listen to these people, this is Yolanda Jones. Listen to this and.
Speaker 4: Then integration happening. Everybody thought they accept this. They don't accept this. They're showing us who they are. We should believe in and we better have the curse to stand up otherwise we will fall for anything, and in this country we will be defeated, deported. I mean we will lose all of our rights. And if you think it can't happen, it can. And I will liken this to the Holocaust. People are like, well, how did the Holocaust happen? How is somebody in.
Speaker 1: The excuse me, We're going to be deported. She's an American citizen. We're gonna be deported. This is just like the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: Ah, I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: Why is everything a drama over the top. It's a tactic the theater kids, the kid communists have learned over the years, a tactic that has been effective. Keep in mind they don't use these tactics just so they can be dunked on by me and you and everyone else with any sense at all. They have used these tactics to great effect in the past. Everything is the end of the world. It's fighting the Nazis. That's the Holocaust. Millions of people will die. It is a tactic, and it's a tactic they come back to because the low TGP never ever ever follows through when they break the law ever, and they know it. Jasmine Krockett talked about it.
Speaker 3: No one came to give me last time. In fact, it is a cute little warrant that has a cute little frame on it. And so they like to talk a big game, but the reality is that number one, you have a lot of intelligence.
Speaker 1: No one came to get me last time. I got it in a wooden frame. I can act like the biggest piece of trash in the world and break every law. And I know the GOP will have to try to do things the right way. It's a tactic that has worked on the right for years in years in years in years, and that's one of the main reasons they keep doing these things. So one, I told you there were a couple things that play here. One it's a tactic. Two, they are dead serious about the fear they have for themselves. They are freaking out. Remember our rule. You always come back to this rule. That's why we talked about it. Whenever democrats are telling you that people will die, that is always, always, always to be translated as our power will decrease. They are never worried about people dying. These are all soul esteemens. None of these people care about anyone dying. They very much care about their power. They want to remain in office. They will say people will die no matter what it is. If it hurts them, if it hurts the revolution, the selling point will be people will die. People will die, millions will die, people will die. You have to people are gonna die. Whenever you hear a Democrat saying that, what they're really saying is my power will decrease if the GOP starts to really get into the Jerry Mandarin game, if we start to fight back. Go look at a congressional map of Illinois. It's honestly, if it wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious. This is what they do. They draw these districts so they can have congressional seats they shouldn't actually have. That has artificially propped up the Democrat Party. The GOP majority in the House should not be slim. Probably should be ten to twenty seats, a ten to twenty seat probably majority. But instead it's very slim. We can't pass any good logs because of gerrymandering. If we actually start developing teeth and taking that away from them, well the revolution is going to be severely hampered, and they know it. We'll finish up this talk here in just a moment. The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday. Remember you need to email the show you love, your hate, your death threats. We'll get to a bunch of those tonight. Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. So I said, we were talking about the Democrats throwing this big hissy fit about some redistricting and they're comparing it to the Holocaust, and Kathy Hoogel's saying this is war and this over the top response that there are a few different reasons why they always do this, Always cause a big scene, always act like it's the Holocaust. People will die, it's the end of the world. First, as I mentioned, it's a tactic, cause a fit to try to get your way, just like a toddler in the grocery store. It's a tactic. Don't ever forget that. Another thing is when they are threatened, when they have their power threatened, they will use the most dramatic, insane language they can. It's never real and it's never honest, but they will say millions will die. The second you hear a Democrat saying millions will die, you know their power is being threatened in a significant way. And finally, the third reason, Democrats understand their base very well. They understand their base. And honestly, unlike establishment Republicans, democrats, really they like their base and they do the best they can to appeal to their base. And it is their understanding of their base that gives them this. They have the power, with their dramatic language to turn the bases anger up to a thousand and get them to act, get them to act. Uh, here's the best way I can describe it. If I let's say I let's say I own a junkyard. Junk Yards are still a thing. I own a junkyard, and I have a dog, big mean dog, and I understand because I've had some break ins, that there's a good chance I'm gonna have a break in tonight. I want my dog to not only be awake and alert, I want him to be fired up and angry and ready to bite people. So I don't feed him dinner. You know, dogs love to eat. They like to have a nice big meal. Fred does this all the time, has a nice big meal and then just goes and plops down and racks out My dog, my junkyard dog, and he gets awfully short tempered when I don't feed him. So I don't feed him breakfast. I don't feed them munch, I don't feed him dinner. I now have a very agitated, very angry dog on my hands, and I don't know exactly what he'll do or when he'll do it. I don't even know if I'll have a break in tonight. But I know if some robber does come sauntering into my junkyard ready to steal some copper wire from somewhere, I have a dog that is primed and ready to go take care of that problem. Elected Democrats understand there are legions of mentally ill demons that make up the Democrat base, and so they understand when they go to the news, when they do shows, and when they use terms like hol acol.
Speaker 4: Integration happening. Everybody thought they accept this. They don't accept this. They are showing us who they are. We should believe in and we better have a curse to stand up, otherwise we will fall for anything, and in this country we will be defeated, deported. I mean, we will lose all of our rights. And if you think it can't happen, it can. And I will liken this to the Holocaust. People are like, well, how did the Holocaust happen?
Speaker 1: You roll your eyes, you scoff at that. That's ridiculous. No one's deporting her. She's an American citizen and has nothing to do with it. With the massacre of eight million Jews. What are you talking about? How could you even make the comparison. That is a woman who understands that mentally ill demons make up her base. They vote for her, they listen to her, and she understands that if she puts that out there long enough, she may not know when and where the action will take place, but she knows she has called for action, and action will be delivered. Just take a step back for a moment and remember all of the left wing street violence that has taken place in this over the last ten to fifteen years. Just what you know about it, And that's with the American media covering up every single bit of it. They can. They have bent over backwards to cover it up, to lie about it. But they can't even cover up the attempted massacre of congressmen, the attempted assassination of Brett Kavanaugh, Trump's supporters shot in the head, and Portland killed. They can't begin to cover up all of it. And that's just what you know and you know, just a tip, just a tip of the iceberg. There's been a lot, hasn't there Why is it so much? Why do they have legions of people firebombing abortion clinics, just legions of people committing acts of violence? Why is it the most common thing in the world to tune into social media and left wing circles to find out their latest target and to see them say things like so much should post his address? Why? Why? Because they're mentally ill demons, And because Democrat politicians know if they crank the outrage, crank the hysteria up to one thousand, they will get action. And there's a benefit in that, Just like the junkyard dog, there's a benefit in your opponents having a level of fear for what you or yours might do to them. I've long said it in a meant it that whole Hillary the Clintons have killed a bunch of people, you know, that thing that's been going around forever. Maybe some's true, maybe some's not. I don't know, but you know who loves that. The Clintons. They've heard it. You think they don't enjoy that, that thought in the back of people's heads that hey, you cross me, I'll kill you. They love that. That's power. All right, let's move on. We got to talk about well journalists. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show, a fan fantastic Tuesday. I'm so excited. We're talking to Ed Lattimore an hour from now, freaking heavyweight boxer. He punches people out for a living. I want to talk. I think that's interesting and I want to talk to Ed about that. And we are gonna do a bunch of emails tonight. I promise I am gonna get to a bunch of those. I've been negligent there, but I wanted to do this because Terry Moran. You remember Terry Moran, maybe not. He was that reporter with ABC News. He sat down with Donald Trump in the Oval Office, interviewed him, and Donald Trump just basically stuffed him in a body bag. It was brutal. It was brutal, how bad Trump abused him, and Terry Moran deserved every bit of it was wonderful. Listen to We played it at length on the show. Terry Moran, I am sure had an extra glass of courage. Sure he got into the tequila or something that night and decides to post some long scathing thing about Steven Miller. Donald Trump's White House Deputy of Staff called him a world class hater. Honestly, it didn't. It wasn't just that it was unprofessional. It sounded like it came from an angry lib college girl. It just blasts him, and he deleted it very, very quickly. I'm sure the second he hit posts he started getting phone calls because it doesn't look good for the ABC news reporter to sound like a deranged lib college girl. Okay, so he gets canned. They said they just didn't renew his contract, but he got canned. Everyone knows what the deal is. He got cammed. He was doing an interview. He's doing a bunch of this stuff now, just doing podcast stuff. But he admitted the bias. But his reason is fascinating. Now, before we get to his reason, I want to just remind you what are the three things all the evil people who run the Western institutions. What are the three things they have in common? No love of country. No love of country. Sometimes they hate it, but they never love it. They just don't feel anything for it. Number two is what no connection to the real world. They don't live your life, they've ever lived in the places you've lived, they come up with a totally different upbringing, almost always extremely privileged upbringing, and then right into the newsrooms or into an internship at the Senator or something like that. So they've never they've never lived in the real world stressing about bills, that kind of thing. And three they view themselves as kings and queens. But let's focus on two no connection to the real world. There's just a few quotes from Terry Moran about the news were biased or were we biased? Yes, almost inadvertently. I'd say AB News has the same problem so many leading cultural institutions do in America, a lack of viewpoint diversity. It's no secret there are hardly any people who supported Donald Trump at ABC News or the other corporate legacy media news networks, and this is bound to impact coverage, not so much out of malevolent bias, but more out of a kind of deafness. The old news divisions don't hear many of the voices of the country because those voices aren't in the newsrooms. This is something we have talked about extensively on the show, and it's something I am extremely passionate about, not just for the media but for our entire federal government. It's not just that I want the federal government reduced in size, massively reduced in size, with federal agency after federal agency eliminated. The agencies that still exist should be broken up and scattered across the United States of America. Scattered, by the way, I don't mean send them out to New York and La No, no, no, No big cities, chore small towns too, rural, urban, scattered. And for anybody listening, anybody, whether you are in the media, maybe someone from ABC News is listening, probably are. Whether you are a company, maybe you're a national company. Maybe you sell jeans, maybe you sell cars, maybe whatever. If you have one headquarters and it's in some deep blue commie dump part of America, you will miss a gigantic chunk of your customer base, and you will constantly twist in the wind and never ever ever know why these people this has plagued our government because, by the way, this isn't just ABC News, It's the FBI, exact same thing, Irs, same thing, Senator's office, same thing. It's not that people who have a different background than you or me. It's not that they're bad, you know, I grew up in a construction family. You're not a bad person if you've never worked construction. But if you've never worked construction, you also don't fully understand someone who does. How could you. It's not your fault, but you should realize that what happens is these people, they almost all, almost every journalist comes from a rich family, rich or upper class family, because it's not a field where you can expect to make a lot of money. Very few do, so the only people who go into it are people who don't need money. Well dad's got making it. That kind of a thinking. So it's a rich field. So you grew up comfortable. Again, there's nothing wrong with that. You grew up very comfortable, no stress. You didn't ever worry about where your next meal was coming from. Nice cars, nice houses. You went right from there to the most bubbled part of any society, the university system. Oftentimes they're in small, safe towns, manicured lawns. You don't really have responsibilities outside of studying. It's not the real world at all. College is you emerge from there right into the media, or right into academia, or right into a congressional office something like that. So what do you know? What do you know about the guy listening to me right now who's delivering on uber eats. What do you know he got done with his day gig now in order to try to make ends meet. He's currently listening to the sound of my voice and his Toyota Prius delivering pizzas and Chinese food all over town. What do you know about him? We don't know anything. But because you've never lived like him, you look down on him. And that's how the American media has treated the right for ages as they have become more and more siloed into these deep blue communist dumps. What they've done is they've separated completely. Remember what Selena Zito said last night about Pennsylvania. They've just completely abandoned it. They don't understand at all. They've separated completely from normal Americans, from Middle America. And because of that separation, now they look down their noses at everybody, and everyone can feel it, everyone can hear it. Everybody knows it. And I've used the example before of a big ball of Plato and the elites of this country. The media all include that in there, slowly but surely pulling like a big ball a big chunk of it away from the larger ball, and they think the larger ball is gonna come with them because they have so much power and influence, but it's not. What's happening is that string a the elites to the rest of us. It's stretching and it's getting weaker. And then they keep doubling down and tripling down on all the horrible things they do, and it's stretching more, and it's getting weaker. And it's stretching more and it's getting weaker. And if they don't change their ways, and there's no indication they're going to change their ways, if they don't change their ways, it will break. And that's really really bad. And I'm I'm worried. We're already there, but if nobody goes to jail for this Russia Hoak stuff, we will definitely be there. This is, in a lot of ways, the last chance of the elites to send one of their own to prison. It's a bigger deal than a lot of people I think realize. Let's do some emails.
Speaker 3: It is the.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. Member. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So this guy has an email. It's long, and it's angry about the Delaia Emirz. We talked about her yesterday. She was the congresswoman who went down to Guadama, went down to Mexico City, and she announced on camera behind the microphone, I'm a Guatemalan before I'm an American. Guys upset about it. Many of you have written emails, very very upset about it. And I thought it would be beneficial actually to read a little bit of her response, because she caught all kinds of heat, as you can imagine for what she said. And so she put out a very very long response. I'm not going to read all of it. It's too boring, but I'll tell you what I just I'll get to this one, all right. So this is how the last sentence of her response starts, quote anyone who denies our claim on this country. Let me read that for you again. I didn't write this. These are her words, anyone who denies our claim on this country. Okay, let me ask you something. Did you have to pay for your first car? I did, technically my first scar first car was an international scout too. Then I scratched my dad's truck, and he made me sell it to pay for the damages. But after that I had to work and work and work and work and work. And I bought a nineteen eighty three Honda Accord for six hundred dollars, had two hundred thousand plus miles on it. When you drove it, you could see the road. There were so many holes in the floorboards underneath the car. You could look down and see the pavement or see the snow things falling off of it everywhere. And I loved that car, loved it, drove it all over Montana work in construction. Even had a nickname for it. It was called the ghetto Bird. Don't ask me. One of my buddies called it that, but that's what it was called, the ghetto Bird. The Ghetto Bird was my boy. I loved that car so much that the day I sold it and I had to put an ad in the paper, someone shows up. I think they bought it for three or four hundred dollars. I came as close as I could get to a material thing to getting choked up the day I handed him the keys. That's how much that car meant to me. Why it's a crappy car. Why because I earned it. I busted my butt minimum wage jobs. Every chance I could get hours. I was getting hours and socking my money away, and socker my money away, and socker my moneyway. And finally I had enough for my car that I earned. Now let me ask you. Have you ever known somebody, some teenager, right when he or she gets his license, Mom, dad roll out a brand new Ford Mustang or something for them. How well do they take care of that car? You know the answer? The car is usually wrecked within a week, speeding, tickets, garbage all over it. Why it's so nice? It was given to them. It was given to them, so it don't it doesn't mean as much. See in the United States of America, this happened decades ago. We became infected with this thinking that America itself is stolen evil. The people who live here really are lucky, they don't deser, irv anything, and that everyone from around the world should just be able to come here. If you're in a bad situation of any kind, maybe your country's war torn, maybe you're just poor, maybe you're just looking for a better job. But anyone who wants to come here should be able to come here. And we have put into place policies for decades, decades and decades that encourage that. And because we have just handed out the United States of America instead of valuing it, instead of it being precious to us, like the wonderful country it is, we just hand out residency here. We just hand out citizenship here like it's nothing, like it doesn't mean anything at all. But that has not bred some attitude of gratitude for the people who left the dumps they came from and came here. Instead, it's bread contempt. Instead, now they see themselves as conquerors of a new land, our claim to this land. You wretched hag, get on a plane and go back to Guatemala. That's your land. You don't belong in my land just because you try to steal citizenship here because your parents came across the border and your mom crapped you out in the city of Chicago and you got citizenship through backdoor kami policies. Don't think for a second we share a country. You're a guest here, and they all say it. Ilhan Omar got up and said, oh you play play it, Chris, go ahead, This President introduced the Muslim band, knowing that Mike the country I came from, owing to country I came my country. She doesn't. That is a human being. Ihan Omar was plucked from maybe the worst country on the planet. Somalia is a horrible place. They starve, warlords, women are abused in terrible ways. She was plucked out of that country and handed the United States of America, and she's not grateful, not even a little bit. All that bred was contempt because just like the new Ford Mustang, it was handed to her. She didn't earn a thing, and now she despises it and wants to tear it down, views this country as a place to be looted so she can hand it over to the dump of a country where she left. I'm so sick of the freaking foreigners who act like that in this country. Start stripping these people with their citizenship and send them back home, send them all back. I'm tired of that attitude in this country. It drives me up the freaking wall, and I'm tired. Remember just remember, well, as long as we're on this that low t Republicans like James Langford of Oklahoma tried to amnesty all these people and keep them all here. A bunch of disloyal scumbags. And I hate it when Republicans talk about, well, legal immigration's really hard. We need a bigger gate. No, we don't. It should be hard. He's the greatest country in the world. It should be very difficult to get your citizenship here. And have you ever talked to somebody who earned it, not one of these anchor babies, someone who earned it. How patriotic are they extremely? Because they earned it, just like my Honda Accord. They've freaking earned it and now they love it. That's how it should be done. That's one of the things. That's one of the things I adore about Pure Talk, by the way, because it's not just the government, Democrats and Republicans like James Langford who handed this country over to foreigners. America's corporations did too. They have already handed this country to as many foreigners as they can. That's horrible, man, Hiring American should be a priority. Instead, you have companies like Disney firing thousands of Americans and forcing them to hire to train their foreign replacements as they come in. Puretalk hires Americans. When you dial Pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. To switch your cell phone service. To switch from Verizon, switch from AT and T, switch from T Mobile. You will get to speak to an American who speaks English, because that's what Pure Talk cares about. Switch to save money, switch because they hire Americans. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. All right, let's make fun of John Cornyn. Let's talk about the ugliness of the media. Next