Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Director of Science at Invite Health, and happy Saturday morning to everyone. I have quite a bit to cover in this first half hour of Invite Health Radio.
Speaker 4: You do want to make sure that you stick.
Speaker 3: Around for our eight o'clock hour because you have wonderful information to hear from Jerry Hickey. So let's kick things off and talk a little bit about aging. This is a topic that comes up frequently when I am having conversations with folks, and many times this is what gets people into their interest. Let's just say, with dietary supplements. Is they start to have concerns with am I aging too fast? Certainly there are ways that we can figure this out. As far as cellular aging, there is a distinct difference between your chronological age and your biological age, and we used to actually offer a very interesting genetic test and we're looking to bring that back as well as I have really exciting information to let you know that we are partnering up with a major lab and we are soon to have many options for all of our clients when it comes to kind of diving in to more details when it comes to what's going on in your system. So the ability to offer some blood tests through Invite Health, I think is going to be a wonderful asset to you. But when it comes to to chronological versus biological age, this is something that I think kind of is the full force of the anti aging world. You know, if you are fifty years old, but your cells are, you know, showing that you're sixty five, well that's a big problem. And you know, there's ways that we can look at our telomeres, the little end caps of your chromosomes. Not to get too into the weeds on genetics here, but we have to always recognize that if we have any type of shrinkage of those end caps. This is going to disrupt the normal cell functions. So there's many actions that we can take to extend the lifespan of our cells. And this is something that we certainly should not overlook when you look at the fact that we are are made up of, you know, over thirty trillion cells and their functionality. Keeping those cells healthy is really critical to our overall sense of well being. And so we can look at you know, basic things. We can look at diet, exercise, stress, you know, quality of sleep, and of course we can turn to specific supplements that we know have been shown in very detailed clinical trials to have this ability to give a layer of protection to our cells but also to encourage better function coming from those cells. So I have a few different products that I would like to highlight today for you, and that includes grape seed extract. You will hear about risveratrol in the next hour from Jerry, and this is also another main player when it comes to anti aging. Clearly, risveratrol was kind of the first one out there so many decades ago where people were like, hey, this stuff really packs a punch when it comes to the way that I age and the sciences sound when it comes to risveratrol, but we can't overlook the power of grape seed extract.
Speaker 4: So we have a really.
Speaker 3: Wonderful formulation, and what we use is a registered trademark form of grape seed extracts, So it has an incredibly high amount of what are known as OPC's or oleegomeric pro anthocynogens, and it's a form of grape seed extract that's called novida. The reason why this matters to you is because not all grape seed extracts are sourced the same and provide the same amount of antioxidant per serving. So what we offer is an ovida and this is sourced from the Champagne region in France, and the amount of OPCs, these powerful antioxidts that are contained in this is by far the highest amount that you can get in a dietary supplement. This is important for you when it comes to kind of reverse that trend where our chronological age is not matching up with our biological age. So we want to be able to give ourselves that support that they definitely need. And I enjoy talking about our grape seed extract because I do recognize that when you're looking in the wide world of dietary supplements. You can come across many, you know, companies that offer grape seed extract, but not to the level that we do. So each one of our capsules of grape seed extract gives you two hundred and fifty milligrams of powerful OPCs that have been clinically tested and shown to actually create these changes in the body as far as the cell protection as well as the vascular support. So perhaps you're dealing with a little bit of uh, let's just say, fluctuating blood pressure and you're not at that point where perhaps your doctors put you on in blood pressure medication and maybe it's stress induced. You know, throughout the day your blood pressure fluctuates. Taking the grape seed extract from Invite Health it would be a really lovely addition. Not only are we looking at the ability to fight off free radicals, but we're looking at the vascular support. When you have the lining of your blood vessels become in a sense stiffened, it is known as endothelial dysfunction. But if those cells become kind of beat up over time, this creates a kind of a tightening in a sense of your blood vessels. So it makes it harder for that blood to easily flow through, and we don't want to create that type of a setting. So we know that the enovita form of GrapeSEED that we are using in our formulation really helps to allow those blood vessels to repair themselves at the same time fight off ox state of stress and target any level of inflammation that's occurring throughout our cardiovascular system. We also can see the the studies showing how grape seed extract can cross the blood brain barrier and provide support when it comes to cognitive function as well.
Speaker 4: So the sourcing of.
Speaker 3: Our enovida is very environmentally friendly as well, which is another reason why I enjoy talking about this product. Not all companies go to the links that we go to when it comes to sourcing of that raw material and then testing that out to verify and to assure that what is actually going into our capsule is what is stated.
Speaker 4: On the label.
Speaker 3: So this is a big point that both myself as well as Jerry Hickey, this is why we dive into the science so much, because we want to understand the true impact of what is going in to these formulas. So we know that if you come in and you're buying grape seed extract from Invite Health, that you're going to be getting these benefits that you're going to start to see this shift even in your mood. There was a study done with our grapeseat extract Anovita that shows that it's very effective in improving mood in terms of targeting stress and just overall quality of life. So this is a excellent product to consider adding into your daily routine for the many different benefits that we know, and just even environmental exposures to air pollution, for example, in microplastics, we're hearing more and more certainly about the negative effect of microplastics when it comes to our circulatory system. You don't want to have plastic in your blood vessels, folks, it's not a great idea. So making sure that we are doing everything we can to allow ourselves to have a means to fight off things that we're exposed to throughout our life is definitely something that we want to be looking at. And this is where that n Olvida grape seed extract that we offer can be a wonderful addition.
Speaker 4: Now, remember all.
Speaker 3: Of the products that I'm discussing today, So this is the grape seed extract. I also have our active HX on special as well as the l CAR with ALA, so that's the acetyl lcarantine with alfalopoic acid to naturally occurring molecules in the body that we know go down as we get older. Same thing with active HX that contains HMB, which is hydroxymethyl butyrate, that level goes down as we get older. So when we know these things, if we know, hey, cetyl alcurrantine levels go down, alfalapoic acid levels go down, HMB levels go down.
Speaker 4: What are we trying to do.
Speaker 3: We're trying to make sure that our chronological age is in line with our biological age. So this is why we are looking at these products today. But all of these products are on a buy one, get one free. But if you call us, or you stop by the store, or if you go onto our website invitehealth dot Com and you use the code Amanda Woor, you were going to get an additional ten percent off all of these wonderful products. So you do want to make sure that you take advantage of that. So we know when it comes to to grape seed extract, many studies out there interesting study that came out from the Nutrients Journal back in twenty twenty one looking at the positive effects of grape seed extract when it comes to modulating blood pressure as well as perceived stress. I remember I was saying that if you're supplementing with our formulation, not only does it help with circulatory health, but it also is quite beneficial when it comes to your overall sense of well being and targeting you know, if you have a tinge of low mood.
Speaker 4: As an example.
Speaker 3: So in this study, they were using our grape seed extracts, so they were using the enovida and they found that when they gave this particular grape seed extract to individuals after sixteen weeks and they went back in and they tested out different blood levels and they were looking at their perceived stress levels, they could see how that grape seed extract just functionally changed everything as far as the endothelial function improvement in that hence this is why the blood pressure improved, but then also when it came to overall mood. So this is a powerhouse nutrient that we offer. Same thing when it comes to our active HX. The HMB that we are utilizing has been studied and once again in the Nutrients Journal back in twenty seventeen, they were looking at the overall effects of HMB, which is, if you want to write this down, hydroxy methyl beter rate. So with HMB supplementation in just twelve weeks they could see a significant improvement in body compositions. So think about that one for a moment for folks who are you know, on that path or journey to lose weight. We can see how HMB can be a helper in that, but we also can see how it helped to facilitate the exercise capacity. So as we're getting older and perhaps you do feel like your energy levels are starting to diminish a bit, we always want to be able to encourage healthy energy production and hence this is where HMB really can make a big difference for someone. The science behind you know, HMB is quite fascinating. One of the keys for HMB in the body it comes from the amino acid loocine, is that it not only helps the body to prevent the breakdown of muscle, but at the same time it helps to increase our muscle mass. So sarcopenia is something that we're always trying to avoid, so we go back to chronological age. Biological age, we don't want to be losing muscle mass as we grow older. Part of the reason why we lose muscle mass is because of the way that the body struggles to properly absorb and utilize amino acids as we grow older. And so we look at HMB as being a classic exam this. This is this compound that's created during the metabolism of loucine. Well as we get older, if the body isn't as good or efficient at metabolizing loocine, this is where we start to see this trend of losing muscle mass and hence we run into problems. So this is why supplementation is not only great for if you are big into exercising and you're just looking for a supplement that can help you when it comes to energy and with muscle building.
Speaker 4: But we really can see.
Speaker 3: The powerful effects of HMB when it comes to protecting muscle breakdown. So very very important. I am live right now. I know we only have about another fifteen minutes, but if you do happen to have a question, I know I left Joe hanging last week, So Joe, if you're out there, listening, you can certainly give me a call the numbers eight hundred three two one zero seven ten. That's eight hundred three two one zero seven ten. I do need to squeeze in a quick break, so stick around.
Speaker 4: I will be right back just after this.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Amanda WOR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or shop online at Invitehealth dot com don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. Happy Saturday morning for all of you early birds out there getting up and learning.
Speaker 4: All about nutrition.
Speaker 3: Why our GrapeSEED extract stands alone in this industry using this very powerful form that we source from France that has those incredibly high amounts of OPC's oleg americ pro anthocynodens that do so much for our heart health, for brain health, for our overall circulatory health, for mood health and beyond. So it has that enovita in that and then talking about HMB which is in our active HX formulation. We have so many individuals who have come to us with those concerns. You know, they don't want to get frail as they are growing old. Maybe they've seen, you know, relatives ahead of them that they have seen go through this process and they want to be able to combat this.
Speaker 4: And this is an excellent way.
Speaker 3: For you to be proactive in your aging process. I always say, we're all going to get older. That's just we can't stop that. But what we can do is we can try to align our chronological age with our biological age. We don't want ourselves to be aging quicker than our actual numeric age. So this is an important reason why thinking along that lines of anti aging.
Speaker 4: Is so key.
Speaker 3: And hence this is where we tie in HMB, which is what is contained in the active HX formulation. It's not only beneficial for protecting our muscles from breakdown, but we also can see the way in which HMB really can help to enhance our overall quality of life because when we start to get back to a point where our muscles are stronger and we are functioning at a higher level, this is when people will come in and say, you know, I started using the act of HX formulation. I don't work out, I don't go to the gym, but you know I heard about this on the radio, and so I started to use this and within the first you know, two weeks of using I can see a difference. Now we expect this, we understand why replenishing HMB is so important for you know, preserving muscle mass. But the other thing that we know is that the actual strength of the muscles can be significantly improved. And when you have this happen, you know, just doing little things you know, going up a flight of stairs can be significantly shifted just through including in Active HX into your routine. Now, if you want to know how best to use this formulation, at what time of day should you use it? You know, how many.
Speaker 4: Scoops a day do you use?
Speaker 3: This is when you want to reach out to one of the invite health nutritionists. We have our stores open seven days a week, and we have our nutritional experts who are there to help guide you through this process and give you sound advice as to how to best use these different formulations. Sometimes people look at a name of one of our products and they think, oh, well, maybe that's not for me. I'm not active, why would I take active HX. So this is why you want to always have those conversations when you can go in to Forest Hills as an example, and you can have a conversation with doctor Claire, who is a naturopathic doctor, and that is a free service and you can sit down with her and say, hey, doctor Claire, I do have concerns about losing muscle as I grow older.
Speaker 4: What should I be doing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: And you know, should I take Active HX?
Speaker 3: And then she'll also give you advice as to you know, different ways that you can make other lifestyle modifications. What you should include in terms of the foods that you're eating. You know, how do you better regulate your stress response? Are you struggling with getting good quality sleep? These are all things that our nutritional experts are happy to discuss with you. Now, if you can't make it over to Forest Hills, for example, but you still want to talk to doctor Claire, you can call the Forest Hills location and have a conversation with her. You can find all of the information for all of our stores on our website, invitehealth dot com. Click on the stores tab and then you can see the locations times, as well as the phone number for each of our stores. You can also call our eight hundred number and we are happy to patch you through to one of our nutritionness So, without further ado, I've got someone on the line.
Speaker 4: I have Joe. How are you doing on this Saturday morning?
Speaker 5: Yeah, talking about neuroscience. I just did, of course, the great courses on audible called Understanding the Brain. I worked backwards. It was eighteen hours. But there's a woman from Vanderbilt no University, but she was if you ever listened to that She's extremely clear in her speaking. It wasn't formative, you know. First, you know, but my question from last week, thanks to remember Amanda, by the way, I appreciate that, was, you know, for someone like myself that wants to you know, stay in a decent range for running, say about a tan K. Would the Men's Edge be good for a woman as well? For I know that's not what it's touted for. It's more for other things. But would that help with maybe doing a little bit better with a tank K or would the ATP or creating or as you mentioned the HMB, what would you recommend for like someone that wants to run a decent tank K and continue on that ballpark range?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and excellent questions.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: First, I'm going to have to check out this great courses. I love anything in you know, neurology, urology. Yeah, I'm just I'm a huge, huge fan, So I will be interested to look into that. I just have the pencil on eighteen understanding the Brain. I will check that out.
Speaker 4: Men's Edge.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course this can be used. Women can use this product. There's nothing specifically in this product where it's like, oh, you know, women cannot take you know, gin go below. But like every nutrient that's contained in Men's edge, certainly a a woman can benefit from this. It's not a bad idea, you know, to be utilizing Men's edge even in the setting of exercise.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Certainly with the urginine in the ginkgo, that can help with nitric oxide and you know, enhance blood flow out to the muscles. So of course that can be helpful when it comes to to exercise. When we're talking ten k's, I probably wouldn't turn to to the Men's edge specifically for that. I would be looking at active HX clearly. I think that that having HMB on board is going to help to protect the muscles. Clearly, you know, if we're building up lactic acid as we're you know, doing a more extensive exercise, we always want to make sure that lactic acid isn't starting to create problems for us. So HMB certainly would be beneficial. But I would also look at ribose. The ribos complex is a nice way to allow for good cell energy, like in the instant time frame, so we're looking at you know, powering up each cell with a high amount of ATP coming from that ribos a lot of times we think of ribos just in the setting of heart health, but certainly ribose is utilized in all of those muscle cells, and then that also has acetyl carnotine in that as well. So driving more and more of those fatty acids during exercise into the inner core of the cell to generate up that energy would be a very good idea. So, you know, I would be thinking more in the lines of your ribose formulation, the ribos complex that we offer. Creatine monohydrate clearly excellent choice as well. So taking your creatine monohydrate often people say should I take that before or after? Really, at the end of the day, it depends on the type of exercise that you're doing, and you know how how fit you are as you're going into to your exercise. Generally speaking, I would say, with you know, ribos, I would be taking that.
Speaker 4: Before uh the workout.
Speaker 3: With the creatine, I would probably do that after, you know, to get a more quick muscle recovery.
Speaker 4: But also look at the beats a checks.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a really good one, especially for folks who are you know, cyclists or if you are more of the long distance runner, because we know that the tart cherry. We use the registered trademark Morency Cherry Pure Extract in that formulation and that does an excellent job as working as like an anti inflammatory. So if the muscles are sore after you do your your ten K, we want to make sure that we address that that we're not having to run out, you know, to Walgreens and buy a leave or ibuprofen. So the beats HX is something I would definitely get on board. You know, take one scoop before you run, in one scoop after. But excellent questions as usual, Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Thanks for the tips, Amanda. Yeah, you know, anything that just you know, I'm not looking for anything spectacular, just just a little bit of a notch forward that type of thing, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's help try the ribos.
Speaker 3: I think that you'll find that that ribos complex that we have can can give you that extra push. And then I said the beats h X always a great choice. I'm sure that you will uh.
Speaker 4: Be busy this weekend tuning into.
Speaker 3: Your your sports just as I will.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get myself.
Speaker 3: All prepared for March Madness, seeing which teams are falling where so uh, we can catch up on that next next week. I'm on for a full hour next week.
Speaker 4: So do be sure that you can.
Speaker 3: Yes, we will, I know, I know, really good.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it should be exciting. It should be exciting.
Speaker 3: And uh, I always appreciate when you when you call in, so you enjoy the rest of.
Speaker 5: Your weekend, all right, Amanda, thanks as always, I'll talk to you all right.
Speaker 3: So, so as you you all know, uh, you know, when it comes to exercise, there's so many different nutrients that you can turn to. We like to make this a very personalized approach that you get the most out of the nutrients that you are taking. So, you know, always have a chat with one of our nutritional experts so that.
Speaker 4: You can really hone in on.
Speaker 3: Which of the products is best suited for your specific needs, you know, just so we can kind of recap the three different products that I didn't get too much into the car with Ala, but we all know both a CLEL carnatine and alphala poic acid so incredibly important for us to be able to combat just the aging process. So taking two capsules first thing in the morning before you have your breakfast would be the best way to utilize that product. So the l car with ALA the active HX as well as that grape seat extract use that code.
Speaker 4: Amanda w o R.
Speaker 3: Make sure you stick around because after the news at the top of the hour, you've got Jerry Hickey coming your way.
Speaker 4: And until we speak again, be well.
Speaker 7: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now, Good morning, Happy Saturday. It's March first, so hey springs right around the corner, so we're starting to get those warm days off and on. It's a beautiful time of year. We don't have the mosquitoes yet, and we're not mowing the lawn, so you're not hearing a thousand lawnmowers on your Saturday when you're trying to relax, but you can hear me. So Invite Health creates very high quality supplements and one of their great supplements is green tea, which I happen to be sipping right now. Have your green tea every day at least one cup. But the best effect is probably probably three cups a day. And if you look at the average amount of polyphenols, the protective ingredients in green tea, one of our capsules matches three cups. So if you don't want to go through the process of shopping for and brewing green tea three times a day, you can take one of our capsules. I do that off and on, but most of the time I'm brewing and adding squirts in my liquid to it. We have a liquid on Each squirt is like a cup of green tea. So if you brew a cup of green tea and you add two squirts and a liquid, that's three cups of green tea. So why do I say three cups Because a lot of data is showing not only is three cups amazingly safe, but it's amazingly healthful. So let's talk about the brain in green tea. There's been studies for decades showing that green tea helps protect your cognitive function and helps protect your memory. There's even some studies that green tea helps prevent Alzheimer's, which is very interesting, and it even may lower the risk of Parkinson's disease according to some data. So there's in the brain. You know, you talk about gray matter to ten percent of your brain where you do your your math and your memory functions. And then there's the white matter, and that's fifty percent of your brain. That's heffy your brain. Heffy, your brain is white matter, and it's insulation, it's protection. But all the data flows through.
Speaker 6: The white matter.
Speaker 7: So the white matter is kind of like the Internet for your brain. It's the wiring for your brain. There's a lot you know, you could compare it to that. Now, what happens to people over time is they get little sores, little pockets of damage in their white matter. In fact, sometimes when you look at an MRI and a brain, you'll see holes in the white matter, like in people with Alzheimer's disease, you'll see these holes.
Speaker 6: In white matter.
Speaker 7: So it's called cerebral white matter. And so what can cause damage to the white matter getting hit? So like if you were in a car accident you hit your head, or you know, you played a lot of football, or you were a boxer, or you played hockey and you were checked a lot, or you hit soccer ball with your head a lot. Smoking apparently, UM, I don't know about pollution but I know pollution is very bad for the brain, but I don't know if it causes white matter hyper intensities. White matter hyper intensities is when they do a brain scan and they see sores in the white matter. But many strokes cause white matter hyperintensities. So people have had many strokes, two, three, four, many strokes. All this damage is adding up is more and more pockets and damage in the brain, and eventually that leads to brain disease, that leads to mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease. So cerebral white matter sores lesions lesions are the technical word for sores are strongly related to Alzheimer's disease and also to vascular dimension. This is a brand new study from Japan. It's eighty seven hundred and sixty six older adults. They're all sixty five years of age or older. They're looking at the green tea, the quantity of green tea they take every day. So it's a great study. It's qualitative and quantitative. So qualitative does green tea protect a brain? Quantitative how much there was a strong association? Strong? Okay, I want to emphasize that a strong association between consuming green tea and not having white matter damage in your brain. Coffee lacked this protective effect. That doesn't mean your coffee's no good. Coffee does help wake you up, and coffee helps protect your liver. Coffee may lower the risk of certain breast cancers, and coffee lowers the risk of diabetes. So it's not like coffee doesn't have a benefit, but the green tea when it comes to the brain.
Speaker 6: Is more active.
Speaker 7: So to protect your brain, the research has found out this is almost nine thousand people over the age of sixty five. You need three cups a day to truly protect your brain, which is once again in one of our capsules. Now, howd they notice they used Well, besides tests, you know, writing tests and answering tests and answering questions, they used powerful brain imaging like magnetic residence imaging to calibrate what was going on in the brain. Now here's a second study that adds to the data. This is the journal NPJ Science of Food. It's from two weeks ago, this study and they're looking at almost three hundred and eighty thousand people in the UK over a nine year period. So this is a very highly powered study many many, many people for many years. So looking at three thousand, seven hundred, three hundred seventy seven, five and ninety two people in the UK. So the UK is Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales. Green tea and black tea helped prevent Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia. And the effects of green tea, of course, was very strong. It's going to be a lot stronger than black tea because there's a lot more of these polyphenols in there. Three cups a day of green tea had the strongest protective effect against dementia. So once again that's one of our capsules of green tea. It's I'm sorry. That was in the journal Translational Psychiatry. The first study was the one from two weeks ago. The second study is recent also. But here's another study looking at over eighty six thousand men and women at least sixty years of age consuming flabinoid rich foods like green tea and blueberries and apples. Green tea, blueberries and apples consuming flabinoid rich food in these sixty year olds decreased the risk of frailty. Now there's a lot of studies backing this up. I'm just reading it one study, so I'm not cherry picking, but just to show you know, I can't read your twenty studies. A decreases risk of frailty, decreased the risk of impaired physical function, and decreased the risk of poor mental health and mental function. It's the American Journal and Clinical Nutrition, two weeks ago, and these are Irish, Australian, Danish, and American researchers. And what was really interesting about it, besides Harvard that does a lot of brain studies, it was the Rush Medical College in Chicago, which came out with like a great diet for the brain. I have a whole bunch more of these. I'll just read you this one. This is the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, and this is four weeks ago, so these are all new studies. It's one two hundred older people. They started looking at them in nineteen ninety five. Two to three cups of green tea every day strongly redo the risk of cognitive decline by almost fifty percent. Okay, this is the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and they're looking at about one two hundred people. They started looking at them in nineteen ninety five, two to three cups of green tea to day strongly reduced the risk of cognitive decline by almost half. I mean, it's just good sensible nutrition to drink green tea or take a high quality green tea supplement.
Speaker 6: I tend to do both.
Speaker 7: When I don't have time to brew green tea, you know, because I'm hiking or something, I'll take the capsule before I leave the house. But normally I brew green tea maybe twice a day, and I put a square of the liquid in there, because every square of the liquid is like a cup of green tea. So that's perfect. So if you get our green tea, they use organic source. It's never sprayed. There's no hormones or chemicals or any crazy stuff in there. There's no pesticides and herbicides and fungicides. It's the match of green tea, which is super high quality, super high quality green tea match m acha.
Speaker 6: That's the source we use.
Speaker 7: And the liquid has sixty cups in it, so each square is a equivalent to the polyphenols the average amount of polyphenols and a cup of brood green tea, and each capsule really has about three and a quarter cups of green tea polyphenols in it, So one capsule of the day is all you need.
Speaker 6: You don't have to do more than one capsule of day.
Speaker 7: Now here's the beauty of what's going on here. All the products that I speak about, you buy one that suggested retail, you get the second bottle free, So it's fifty percent of suggested retail on two bottles. So right now is a good time to buy our green tea. By the way, green tea lowers your risk of developing viruses, a whole bunch of viruses, including colds and covid and especially the flu. Even though I think we're pretty much getting out of flu season, right, isn't that wonderful? Goodbye flu season. Very happy to see you go, but it's pretty much done. But green tea helps prevent tolls and things, you know, so that's nice. And it does have some ability to protect your prostate for men and protect your breasts for women. Here's the interesting thing. Green tea does a lot of viruses, but it doesn't damage the healthy bacteria and iro intestines. It doesn't damage the healthy bacteria and iron testiness. That's very cool. So each bottle of our green tea is like sixty cups of green tea. For the polyphenol content, that's the stuff that helps protect you from viruses and heart disease, et cetera. And because research also shows that green tea lowers risk of heart disease. But three of those squirts is brain protective or one capsule is brain protective. Now let's go to a break a little early. So everything I speak about, you buy one bottle at fifty, you buy one bottle of suggested retail, you get stick a bottle free. So you're getting fifty percent off suggested retail. But if you use this code when you order, you get an extra ten percent off. You get it off any Invite product, even the product's not on special, you get ten percent off. Jerry War. So it's my name, Jerry j E R R y wor which is the radio station, Jerry War. Get an extra ten percent off use that code. And you can use that code whether you walk into the store and buy stuff, or if you order on the phone, or if you go on the website, which is invitealth dot com and you order on the website, Jerry War. Let's go to a break, Jerry Hickey, Invite Health. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry WR take an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 4: That's right. Use promo code Jerry wor for.
Speaker 3: An additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 7: Okay, Welcome back, Jerry Hicky, Invite Health.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: There's a nutrient in your body that if you lack it, you fail to convert food sufficiently into energy, so you become fatigued than the heart sufferers, and muscle suffer and your energy levels suffer. It's called you bickwin ol or you be queen wool. It's the active version of coins on Q ten. So in all the studies where they're giving coins on Q ten, they're actually trying to raise you bick win all levels, but it's easier just to take you bickwin all.
Speaker 6: So what is that?
Speaker 7: Everybody knows about coq ten practically, I mean, it's a very commonly known supplement. It's been around. It was discovered finn to seek you know. I think it was like nineteen ten over in Japan, but a lot of research took place in Texas. Effect are you biq one? All our coke ten A our active coq ten is made in Texas. It's not made in China. There's a lot of Chinese coke ten around. We don't know about the quality of it, okay, So this is made in Texas by Kinika.
Speaker 6: It's a really high quality product.
Speaker 7: Now, so you take coq ten and you have to hope it converted into you bikwin woe because that's where you get the benefits. Uh, that's where you're taking calorie some food and using that for energy. So it's kind of like an alternator in a I don't know if it's an alternator and an engine. It's not quite that. It's maybe it's the spark plugs and like a rotary engine. So ubiquinol allows you to take the calories and use them for energy. But here's the problem. A lot of people can't make coke ten into ubiquin all diabetics. Diabetes is not just a disease of sugar. It's a disease of triglycerides and cholesterol and inflammation and fatigue.
Speaker 6: And one of the.
Speaker 7: Supplements that they really don't make is ubiquinal and that's one of the reasons why they have all this damage. Because they found when you give a diabetic ubiquen wol, they do much better. So you take coke ten, you hope you convert it to ubiquenol. Diabetics really can't do that. They stink at it. So they really should take ubiquen al. All the people have trouble Like me, I'm seventy, I'm seventy one. So I take ubiquin all. I don't take coke ten. I don't waste my money on coq ten because I'm not going to change it into ubiquin all. So I take you bickwen all.
Speaker 6: And also.
Speaker 7: People on statins, they lose a lot of ubique wal. They really need to take a ubique all. So let's go into some of the data and i'll tell you. So, if you're fatigued, ubiquin al is a safe way to get some energy back and get rid at fatigue. So this is important. Oh no, this is the wrong page. I'm not going to start off with this one. It's I'll get to this one a little well. Okay, Okay, here's my studies on diabetes, and that is I'm just reading one study. But there's many studies. Okay, there's many studies. Okay, it's very easy to find these studies.
Speaker 6: This is the.
Speaker 7: Journal Clinical Therapeutics a week ago, one week ago. It's looking at ubiqu win all levels and type two diabetics. So it's sixteen studies, sixteen Yemen clinical trials.
Speaker 6: They reviewed. It's called a meta.
Speaker 7: Analysis, and they found if you give a diabetic ubiquinal because they sorely need it, they don't have it. It helps reverse their fatigue, it helps get their energy back. That's really important. A lot of diabetics suffer from fatigue. They get winded very easily, they get tired very easily. It lowered their top figure in their blood pressure four points, in their bottom figured by three points, which is important because that took a lot of pressure off their heart. Because we know that diabetes ruins your heart. So ubiqwinol levels are very low in people with diabetes, they need to take you piquen all. Ubiquhenol is low in people on statins like A twelve A statin and zembastatin, they need to take ubiquin al. Ubiquhenol is low in all people over like the age of sixty, so they need to take ubicrienol instead of coke.
Speaker 6: You ten.
Speaker 7: And also, by the way, it's lower in people with heart disease. So here's the Journal Current Cardiological Reports two months ago. The Journal Current Cardiological Reports two months ago, they reviewed a lot of research. You back one all lowers deaths and people with heart disease, it lowers the number of cardiovascular deaths, and you back when all lowers inflammation in your heart muscle and around your heart muscle. Now that's really important. If you smoke, you have inflammation in.
Speaker 6: Your heart muscle and around it.
Speaker 7: If you live by pollution, like by I ninety five, you're breathing a lot of pollution from the cars, and that inflames the heart, you have inflammation in your heart. If you have heart disease, of course you have inflammation in your heart. And sadly, as you get older.
Speaker 6: You can have inflammation in your heart.
Speaker 7: If you take you bickwen all it lowers inflammation in your heart, just like biocurcumen lowers inflammation in your brain. You bick when all lowers inflammation in your So here's the Journal Future Cardiology one year ago March twenty twenty four sixteen studies ubiqueuenol and coq ten and patience with heart failure reduced mortality by forty percent. So if you have damage to your heart, you want to be on ubiquenal. Here's another one. Ubiquenol reduces fatigue and older people and even in younger people who suffer with persistent fatigue. It's in the Journal Nutrients. So I mean ubiqu one all is a very safe, wonderful supplement. So let's just look at moret fatigue. This is the Journal Biofactors, and it's two trials and people with something called chronic fatigue syndrome where they have severe fatigue. Chronic fatigue syndrome is a very inflamed situation and if they just do a little physical activity they could wind up sleeping in bed for two days. That's is true. So two trials of people with chronic fatigue syndrome the Journal Biofactors, they have severe persistent fatigue. It's a randomized, double blind placy controlled you in clinical trials. So these are state of your trials, you bick, We're all improved chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms, energy, et cetera, thinking ability, you know, concentration and focus. Now, these are healthy older people with mild fatigues. Well, every older person practically is mild fatigue, right, every older person, like the I think the biggest complaint you get from older people is I'm always tired. So these are healthy older people. They don't have diabetes, they don't they never had a heart attacker stroke. It's the Journal Nutrients twenty five. Excuse me, two studies sorry, I thought that said twenty five two studies one hundred milligrams are you biquen all a day in one study or one hundred and fifty milligrams a day and the second study, and both of these studies you bick. One all improved sleepiness after physical function or cognitive tasks. So you bick when all you know, sometimes all the people do one thing and then they have to sit in the couch. Very heaven, you biq on all prevented that effect, and it really gave a good improvement. There's no doubt about it that in older people, they're feeling of fatigue improved. They just felt normal, they just felt good, they just felt better. You biq on all, by the way, is better taken with food. And once again it's the active version of coq ten. So when you when you take coq ten, it does nothing for you unless you change it to ubiquen all. And the problem is, like I said before, older people have trouble converting coqi ten to ubiquen all, people with diabetes have trouble, people with Hawt disease have trouble, and people on statins are always.
Speaker 6: Low in ubiquenal.
Speaker 7: All four of those groups older people, people with diabetes, people with heart disease, and people on stanton drugs really should be on ubiquen al. So this is really important. These are people who had heart attacks. They were put on a statin. Their ubiquonol level fell by over forty three percent. So now, having a heart attack, your heart's already lowing ubiq one all. But when they put them on a staten, their ubiquonol level fell additional forty three percent. So once again, if you're on Rasilvstaten, Taebas, STATN, SIMBA, Staten, any of those STATN drugs, Lavalo, you really need to be on.
Speaker 6: Ubiquinal you really do.
Speaker 7: Now here's the Journal Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy. Now bear in mind, all of these people are on their regular medication. They're all on their regular medication. So they gave a group of these people one hundred and twenty milligrams of ubiquin all soon after a heart attack. They're trying to raise ubiquin all levels. Seventy three patients got one hundred and twenty milligrams, whereas seventy one patients were given a placebo raised into ubiquinal levels. If they truly raised ubiq one all levels, it reduced the number of people with angina by sixty seven percent over sixty seven percent if they raised their ubiquinoal levels. It reduced the number of people with angina after a heart attack by sixty seven percent. Angina is like pain in your heart because it's not getting enough oxygen, not getting enough blood. It reduced a number of patients what rhythmia is by almost sixty seven percent, and it reduced the number of patients would poor left ventricular function by about sixty seven percent. So, in other words, get if somebody had heart disease or a heart attack or heart failure. Basically, giving ubiquin aal to these patients and you want to give them enough, you want to give them a hundredwein to two forty million rims a day is going to help prevent real damage to their heart, heart attacks. Dangerous things were happening because raising a ubiquin wall in their blood reduced cardiovascular events, I'm sorry, cardiac events by grater than fifty percent. So, in other words, arrhythmias heart attacks in China reduced a number of deaths by over fifty percent, reduce the number of future heart attacks by fifty percent. So it's really important that if you have anything happened to your heart or you take a heart drug, you want to get on ubiquin will Now, this is molecular aspects of medicine. I'm not trying to scare you on trying to keep you around and keep you healthy and keep you happy. These are researchers throughout Germany. This is six hours after a heart attack. Six hours after a heart attack. These people were admitted to emergency rooms. Sixty one patients. One group had ubiquen al and selenium for a year. The other group had placebo. So ubiquen al and selenium because selenium is very important for the heart, believe it or not, it's a mineral that's important for the heart. And the people where they're raising a ubiquenol, no one died from a heart attack over the following year. Okay, this is important. So these are sixty one patients who had heart attacks in Germany. Half of them given ubiquen on selenium, the other half given placebo, which is.
Speaker 6: A fake pill.
Speaker 7: On the fake pill. Twenty percent of the patients on a fake pill on the placebo died of a heart attack over that year none on the ubiquinal.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to read it in the next study, but I'm going to tell you quickly. Firemen are well trained physically, but they're not elite athletes usually, but they're well trained. They're physically fit, right, and they gave them ubiquenol or placebo, and then they had to do physical performance, you know, like climbing up ladders and all that stuff and lifting weights. So well trained people not elite athletes, and improve their performance, which many studies show ubiqnel does for that. So what can you expect from ubiquinal. I take it daily with my breakfast. It's something I don't mess around with. I think it's really important. Okay. Ubiq one all is good for older people for their energy and to protect their heart and for their physical performance. You biq when all is good for athletes for physical performance. Ubiq when all is needed by all diabetics. Ubiquinel is needed by anybody in a satin drug and every elderly person and any person who has damage to their heart. Ubiquen all can help keep them alive. So can regular koki ted, but ubiqwin alls better. Okay, let's go to a break Cherry here, can you invite health. Let me tell you real quick, all these products that I'm speaking about, So I spoke about ubiquen all, and I spoke about green.
Speaker 6: Tea in the brain.
Speaker 7: You buy when it suggested retail, you get the second bottle free, so it's fifty percent off suggested retail on two bottles. But here's the kicker. You could get an extra ten percent just by mentioning this code Jerry Woar. And that's if you go into the stores you say Jerry wr or you call on the phone, say Jerry wor, or you go on the website invite health, and you place an order Jerry woar, you get an extra ten percent off everything, including today's specials.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wr to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 7: Okay, welcome back, Jerry here, can you invite help. Let's talk about multivitamins. Everybody who's over I'd say fifty forty five really should be on a multivitamin. You know, it is a lot of data, not one study, many good quality studies like the physicians health study, the health professionals studied, the nurses health study, studies in older women, studies in older men, and all the people, all the people who consistently use a multi vitamin and has a very strong been fit, a very powerful protective effect consistent use. There's a ton of research. This is real, This is real. I just want to make sure this is I emphasize this. Probably any multivitamin is helpful, but the invite multivitamins are way beyond So multivitamins and long term studies, okay, people who take them all the time. Reduces the risk of cancer, a whole bunch of studies elect the physicians health study. Reduces the risk of cancer, reduces the risk of a heart attack, many studies, studies in men, women, doctors, pharmacists, nurses, health professionals of all kinds. Many studies. Taking a MULTI consistently when you're over the age of fifty helps prevent a heart attack, reduces the risk of developing coronary artery disease, you know, hardening it the arteries reduces the risk of developing eye disease, reduces the risk of memory loss, also increasing memory in all ages because multivitamins give energy to the brain. So I can't imagine an older person not taking a MULTI. So there is the Cosmo study. The Cosmo study is a very good multi vitamin study. Some of it is looking at brain health, some of it's looking at cancer. It's a gold standard study, so it's randomized, double blind, place we controlled human clinical trial it's twenty one thousand, four hundred and forty four men and women. The men are all over sixty the women are all over sixty five. Now, this is throughout the United States. Now, who's involved with the study Brigham and Women's Hospital, the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Harvard Medical School, and there's some others that in different parts of this study added to the info some other research institutions. Taking a multi vitamin reduced the risk of developing lung cancer by thirty eight percent. Now, you don't have to smoke a cigarette to develop lung cancer. You could be exposed to like little fibers and you know, particulate matter like pollution. So just taking a multivitamin reduce the risk of lung cancer by thirty eight percent. But here this affects all of us. A daily multivitamin and older people prevents cognitive decline in most people. It actually improved cognitive function. Wake Forest University was part of that. Taking a multivinamin actually improved memory and older people over a three year period. So, you know, I'm kind of mishmashing this, but like the Physicians Health Study said, a multivitamin helps prevent basically all cancers, and the Cosmo study is saying lung cancer. So there really is something to that. And so many studies say that a multi vitamin helps prevent cognitive decline. There's so many studies, and it actually improves brain function. Now here's some more findings of the Cosmo study. And once again, the men are over sixty the women are over sixty five, and it's almost a four year long study. It's a brilliant study. It's published in the American Journal Clinical Nutrition and in other journals, and it's once again almost twenty two thousand older men and women. The people in the study who took the multi had a very good neurological response because once again, their memory was much less likely to decline if they took the multivitamin. And this is a high quality multivitamin. The multivitamin kept their brain sharper, it improved their executive function, It literally improved their memory. I mean, there's a lot of things in a multivitamin that are good for your brain. So the reason I say the invite multi is because I should point out why versus like syndrome, centrum, silver one a day and all those things, or the multivitamins from twin Labs and the multivitamins from Solgar Why the invite is better. First of all, the form of folate in there. Folate is named after foliage. It's found in green leafy vegetables, and most multivitamins use a synthetic form, usually made in China called folic acid. And if you saw the factory that they make this in China, you would never use those multi vitains. The active form of folate in the human body is methyl tetra hydrofolate methyl tetra mthf HF and a lot of people, including myself and my wife, both of us, cannot convert the folic acid and multi vitamins into the active form, just like people can't convert cocutent to ubiquenol. People can't convert folic acid to methyl tetrahydrofolic. In fact, they also can't convert the folate and food into methyl tetrahydrofolic. So why is that important. Methyl tetrahydrofolate protects your heart. Methyl tetrahydrofolate helps protect you from cancer. It helps prevent things from becoming dangerous in the first place, things like radiation and viruses and the toxins and foods, et cetera. Whether toxins you in heal or cigarette smoke, it helps prevent them from becoming toxic. But it really helps protect your brain from Alzheimer's because if you have something in your brain that's elevated called homocysteine, Homocysteine is like battery acid in your brain. It destroys your brain cells. It'll that on its own can lead to Alzheimer's. Plenty of research on that. If you bother the look, I'm not talking about general public, I'm talking about health professionals. If they bother the look, there's lots of data Homocysteine in the brain, if elevated, not at normal levels, can lead to Alzheimer's disease and depression or poor memory. However, the solution is methyl tetrahydrofolic. So the first improvement and the invite multivitamin over most of the multivitamins people are taking, is we have methyl tetrahydrofolic. The second one is we have the active form of B twelve. A lot of old people are lacking methical baalomen in their brain and lacking methical baaloment in the brain.
Speaker 6: Even though you don't have.
Speaker 7: Alzheimer's, people will think you have Alzheimer's because your memory won't work. So we use methical baalomen in the invite rather than the kind they use in most multivitamins, which is called cyanocobalaman, which is BE twelve attextas cyanide. We're using one that's naturally found in the human body, in the brain and the eyes, et cetera, called methical balment that's in the invite. So that's an improvement. And then there's a bunch of carotenoids natural source. When you get these carotenoids, and most multi monuments they're making them in a lab out of chemicals. They're making them in a lab out of chemicals. So here's many studies, major high quality studies publishing really good journals. Carotenoids help prevent heart attacks. So this is Nutrition Journal four weeks ago, five weeks ago. It's over twenty seven thousand Americans. Okay, this is Nutrition Journal about five weeks ago, January sixteenth, twenty seven, three hundred and thirty eight of US Americans natural lutine xiazantine beta carotene and like a truly protect you from the aging process. They truly slow the effects of aging on skin, health, on brain function, cardiovascular disease. Even people with high blood pressure, these pigments that are found in plants help prevent them from developing heart disease. In fact, they found out these carotenoids, and these are found in our multivitamins in a natural source in very high potencies, reduce to death rate in people with high blood pressure, help restore their immune function. This is really important. So if you get the invite multi, you're getting these carotenoids, you're getting a lutine, you're getting z z intin, you're getting natural beta cartein, you're getting natural lykopede. I'm going to stop it there, but I can tell you this, a lot of the things found in a multivitamin people are lacking, especially older people. Older people are commonly lacking zinc. They're commonly lacking vitamin D, they're commonly lacking B vitamins, a whole bunch of P vitamins. And it's a disaster because this is bad for their heart, it's bad for their brain, it's bad for their eyes, it's bad for their energy, it's bad for their immune system. So just taking a good quality multi vinamin is going to help you with all those things. But the Invite Multi is a step above. So which multis are on special, not all of them. The Invite for women with specific thing for women's breast health and eye health and skin health and brain health. Invite for men where there's things that help men's prostates and circulation in the men and being vigorous in the men. And the Invite Core Multi, which is the one I take. So those are on special today. Okay, we're going to go a little pretty early to the break. So the Invite Core Multi, the Invite for women, the Invite for men. They're excellent supplements, but you get all these extra benefits from them. You're getting the lutine, you get a disease in and you get in the beta charteen natural source. You getting the lykopeda rid stuff and tomatoes that's been shown to be great for the skin, great for the heart, great for circulation, great for men's prostates, great for women's breasts. These are all in the Invite products. So the Invite for women, the Invite for men, the Invite Core Multi. Do you bique of products for your heart and Energy and the Green Tea for your brain help protect the white matter in the brain. They're all on special today. But if you buy one it suggested retail, you get the second bobble free. So it's two bottles. You get fifty percent off suggested retail. And if you mentioned the following code, this is really important. Mention this code. You get ten percent off any Invite product, including an additional teen percent off the products.
Speaker 6: That are on special today.
Speaker 7: Jerry, my name Jerry WR. The radio station WR. You're listening to it right now, Jerry WR. So make sure you mention that doesn't matter if you go into the store, you call on the phone, you go on the website. Mention that when you're buying something, you get that ten percent off. We're going to break Jerry hereck you Invite Health. Don't go nowhere. I'll be right back for the last segment.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's feature product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two to get your buy one get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two or shop online at invite heealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 7: So in the parts of the brain involved with memory and all those cognitive skills, all those human things we're getting nourished, they were becoming bigger again because they shrink with age. The parts of your brain involved with memory, like the hippocampus, they shrink with age. And they saw that these parts, these several parts of the brain with rest virtual were coming back into a healthier, younger size and function. So why did rest virtual do that? Well, First of all, in the brain, rest virtual is an anti inflammatory, which is good because inflammation increases in the brain with age or during disease states. And when I talk about inflammation in the brain in older people, I'm not talking about the severe inflammation you get when you get like the flu or cold or you know, something like that. I'm talking about like this low level, constant, consistent inflammation that just erodes brain function. So, first of all, many studies show res vituals an anti inflammatory in the brain. The second thing is many studies show res virtual restores circulation to an aging brain, like there was the Resource study in Australia. I'll go into that study in a minute, because they found that respirtual restored circulation to an aging brain by seventeen percent in these older people, which is perfectly offsetting the decline in circulation. The typical decline in circulation you get to older people's brains. The blood vessels are not functioning as well. They're not as elastic, They're getting a little bit clogged. Even in the healthiest of us, you know, from things like pollution, et cetera, and just aging and just eating.
Speaker 6: Food, it happens, and that.
Speaker 7: Inhibits circulations to the brain and circulation declines typically anywhere from ten to fourteen percent in the general public. So they found that resvitual restored circulation to the aging brain by seventeen percent. And this group of hundreds of women and so res virtual is an anti inflammatory in the brain. Respirtral restore circulation to the brain, but res virtual also kicks up the health of the.
Speaker 6: Blood brain barrier.
Speaker 7: That's really an important issue. We have this barrier like an insulation in our blood vessels and our brain specifically that keeps things, bad things out of our brain. With age, it gets leaky, gets these tiny little pockets where bad things can leave your blood and get into your brain. Because these things in your big toe won't do anything, but in your brain it could destroy your brain because your brain's more sensitive and it has to be protected. So the blood brain barrier gets leaky with age. That's a major part of vascular dementia, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, all the different dementias the leaky blood brain barrier. So a res virtual number of studies has been shown to repair the blood brain barrier. So those are three major things. That's like a grand slam in baseball. Right, reducing inflammation in an aging brain, or in the brain of people who are inhaling pollution, or in the brain of people who smoke. Don't smoke. It doesn't give you license to smoke, but rest virtual will help your brain annulums. And rest virtual reduces inflammation in the brain of people with diabetes, because diabetes inflames the brain. That's why there's an increased risk of Alzheimer's disease in people with diabetes. So rest ritual is very good for reducing inflammation in the brain. So here's that Reshaw study. It's one hundred women on rest virtual one hundred and fifty milligrams a day for a year. One hundred women not on rest virtual. They're on placebo every day for a year. It's a general clinical nutrition in March twenty twenty one. It's the University of Newcastle, the University of South Queensland, University of Southern Australia. First of all, they did find that rest virtual restorage circulation in the brain of these older women, and that's a lot of studies show that this is not the only one. So these women are forty five to eighty five years of age, forty five to eighty five years of age. I'm sorry, it was two hundred and fifty women. Rest virtual improved cognitive performance by thirty three percent. Okay, res virtual on these older women improved cognitive performance by thirty three percent, and women over sixty five, it really truly improved their verbal memory. Res vitual, of course, restored blood flow to their brain. Their brains were working faster. It also improved the control of their blood share. A lot of studies show that a lot of studies show that rest vitul has a mild effect in improving your control of blood shirgar, which is important because as you get older, it gets harder to control your blood shirgar. Now there is a real benefit to that, so who has to worry about inflammation in their brain? And people who smoke. Rest Ritual heuths protect the pancreas of people who smoke. Resp Ritual hulst protect the lungs of people who smoke, and rest ritual helps protect the brain and the heart of people who smoke. But that doesn't mean you should smoke. But inhaling pollution, like if you live near a highway, is the same as smoking. Inhaling pollution is the same as smoking. It in flames the brain, and inflames the lungs, and inflames the heart and inflames the kidneys. It's a cause of Alzheimer's disease. It's a cause of cancer. Res vitual helps protect you from pollution in your brain, diabetes and flames the same organs the eyes. We can add the eyes Restpviirtual hust protect your eyes the back of your eyes where damage occurs in diabetics diabetic retinopathy. Respirtual husts protect the brain of diabetics. Diabetics are prone to poor circulation in the brain and inflabbation in the brain, so giving a respritual reduces the inflammation and resources circulation. Diabetics are prone to inflammation in the heart. That's why they have a higher incidence a hot disease and heart attacks and abdominaotic aneurysms. Respritual helps prevent that. Res Vitual is good for the kidneys and the pancreas. The pancreas controls you sugar and your digestion, so it's really good for diabetics. People who inhale pollution. People who smoke, don't smoke. I'm not saying you should smoke, and also for just all the people like me, because the circulations of the brain declines. Now, the problem with rest ritual is it gets damaged easily. So why pick the invite rest ritual. Well, it's the technology. First of all, it's the additional ingredients in there. Research shows that when you add the things from grape seed, the grape seed extract, when you add quercetin. These are found in plants where you get rest viirtual. Naturally, when you add these it amplifies the benefits of the res vertual. So it's good to have all of these things. They help the res virtual work better. But second of all, and third of all, rest vitual is decayed when it's exposed to oxygen or light. Light decay is res virtual. So in the invite rest virtual they use this capsule technology where they put the green stuff from vegetables in the capsule and that shields the rest vitual from light. But what about oxygen. Well, the place.
Speaker 6: Where we make the rest virtual.
Speaker 7: Pushes oxygen out of the room. It uses nitrogen. You know, most of the air you breathe has nitrogen. The air you breathe has nitrogen and oxygen in it, right, so the nitrogen is safe. You did inhale, obviously it's safe to use it a room where you're making the rest virtual. They push the oxygen out a room with nitrogen, and then they encapsulate in these capsules, and the capsules have a tight wave different vegetables and they keep the oxygen out of the capsules. So when you take the Invite res Virtual, it's still working. Still, it's actual functional virtual, because if rest virtual is like in a liquid or a powder, it's not gonna work. It's already decayed.
Speaker 6: It's useless.
Speaker 7: So here's what's on special. A quick encapsulation, the Invite for Women Multi, the Invite for Men Multi, the Invite Core Multi, which is the one I take. There's three percent ita come in little cellufhane pack. So if you're going on your boat or going for a hike or something, you could just throw it in your valise a couple of days and you're covered with all your supplements because it has so many ingredients in it. But there's the active form of folate to protect your brain and heart and lower the risk of cancer to a degree. There's the active form of B twelveth method cobe element, which is great for brain memory functions and brain energy. There's the carotenoids that protect your eyes, your brain, your memory, your skin, your heart, women's breasts, and men's prostate. They're roll in there. So you're getting a lot of things in the invite multie you don't get in most other multiese. You're not getting them in the other multese Ubiquital Ubiquinal helps with fatige if you have severe fatigue. But for older people like me, you know where like if I go out in my garden and I have to go in and sit down for a couple of minutes after to get arrest, it gets rid of that. It gets rid of that like older fatigue.
Speaker 6: You just have.
Speaker 7: You just you're just functioning like a younger, healthier person. It's just as simple as that. You funk, You bick when all offsets the effects of aging by making.
Speaker 6: Your heart stronger.
Speaker 7: You know, an older heart is the one that's prone to heart attacks for various reasons. You bick whaten all makes your heart like two or three decades younger, you're less likely to have a heart attack. Because they show that and research that cookie ten. You bick when all helps prevent heart attacks raising you bickwin all levels help prevents heart attacks and older people because the heart's younger.
Speaker 6: Younger hearts don't have heart attacks.
Speaker 7: So it helps with the energy, It helps with the heart, and it helps with physical performance, like if you're kayaking, playing pickle ball, taking a walk, taking a high gardening, whatever it might be, lifting weights. I do a lot these things invite health creates very high quality supplements, and one of their great supplements is green tea, which I happen to be sipping right now. Have your green tea every day at least one cup, but the best effect is probably three cups a day. And if you look at the average amount of polyphenols, the protective ingredients in green tea, one of our capsules matches three cups. So if you don't want to go through the process of shopping for and brewing green tea three times a day, you can take one of our capsules. I do that off and on, but most of the time I'm brewing and adding squirts in my liquid to it. We have a liquid and each squirt is like a cup of green tea. So if you brew a cup of green tea and you add two squirts and a liquid as three cups of green tea. So why do I say three cups because a lot of data is showing not only is three cups amazingly safe, but it's amazingly healthy. So let's talk about the brain in green tea. There's been studies for decades showing that green tea helps protect your cognitive function and helps protect your memory. There's even some studies that green tea helps prevent Alzheimer's, which is very interesting, and it even may lower the risk of Parkinson's disease according to some data. So there's in the brain. You know, you talk about gray matter, the ten percent of your brain where you do your math and your memory functions. And then there's the white matter, and that's fifty percent of your brain. That's heffy your brain. Half of your brain is white matter, and it's insulation, it's protection. But all the data flows through the white matter. So the white matter is kind of like the Internet for your brain. It's the wiring for your brain. There's a lot, you know, you could compare it to that. Now, what happens to people over time is they get little sores, little pockets of damage in their white matter. In fact, sometimes when you're at an MRI and a brain, you'll see holes in the white matter, like in people with Alzheimer's disease, you'll see these holes in the white matter. So it's called cerebral white matter. And so what can cause damage to the white matter getting hit? So like if you were in a car accident you hit your head, or you know, you played a lot of football, or you were a boxer, or you played hockey and you were checked you a lot, or you hit soccer ball with your head a lot. Smoking apparently, Um, I don't know about pollution, but I know pollution is very bad for the brain, but I don't know if it causes white matter hyper intensities. White matter hyper intensities is when they do a brain scan and they see sores in the white matter. But many strokes cause white matter hyper intensities. So people have had many strokes, two, three, four mini strokes. All this damage is adding up is more and more pockets and damage in the brain, and eventually that leads to brain disease that leads to mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease. So cerebral white matter sores lesions. Lesions are the technical word for sores are strongly related to Alzheimer's disease and also to vascular dementia. This is a brand new study from Japan. It's eighty seven hundred and sixty six older adults. They're all sixty five years of age or older. They're looking at the green tea, the quantity of green tea they take every day. So it's a great study. It's qualitative and quantitative. So qualitative does green tea protect a brain? Quantitative? How much there is a strong association? Strong Okay, I want to emphasize that a strong association between consuming green tea and not having white matter damage in your brain. Coffee lacked this protective effect. That doesn't mean your coffee's no good. Coffee does help wake you up, and coffee helps protect your liver. Coffee may lower the risk of certain breast cancers, and coffee lowers the risk of diabetes.
Speaker 6: So it's not like.
Speaker 7: Coffee doesn't have a benefit. But the green tea when it comes to the brain, is more active.
Speaker 6: Then I put the.
Speaker 7: Green tea drops and the green tea capsules on special. The green tea capsule is like three cups of green tea as far as the polyphenol content a little more, it's like three to the quarta cups. The green tea drops. Every squirt is like a cup. So right now I'm having a cup of green tea that I brewed that I added a square to the green tea liquid to because they've shown that three squirts of green three cups of green tea today really strangly prevents damage to an aging brain. It helps secure your memory, it helps prevent damage to the white matter, which is the line shore your brain. That white matter is where a lot of damage grows and spreads throughout the brain, and it's strongly involved damage to the white matter. We call white matter hyperintensities. When they do a study that is a trigger for Alzheimer's and a trigger for Parkinson's and the trigger for Vasha dementia.
Speaker 6: So they've shown that.
Speaker 7: Green tea of three cups a day and a number of studies really help protect the white matter in the brain. Most things don't do that. And then rest virtuals on special we just went through that. I'm almost out of time. If you buy two of any of these products, you get fifty percent of suggested retail buy two bottles, get fifty percent of suggested retail. So buy one bottle at retail you get the sick.
Speaker 6: Of bottle free. Now.
Speaker 7: If you mentioned this code, you also get ten percent off all these products that are on special plus any infyt product Jerry War. So make sure you use that code no matter how you order Jerry war amount of time, God bless, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using romo code Jerry WR take an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 4: That's right. Use promo code Jerry wor for.
Speaker 3: An additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 7: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio. And remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a quoll at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: The preceding program was sponsored I Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 1: The proceeding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed