Speaker 1: Welcome to Squatching Holler.
Speaker 2: In the midst where the trees lean loom.
Speaker 3: Squatching Holler's gotta tail.
Speaker 2: The show wisps.
Speaker 3: Creep like creature's faded out.
Speaker 4: Every shadows got a secret to crowd?
Speaker 3: Monsters rise? Where the stories are told? Squatching Hollow?
Speaker 4: Where the legends are born?
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 6: Are they gone?
Speaker 7: Who can say?
Speaker 4: In the hollow of the truth just slips away, Huge foot prints fade where the creek runs than a lantern sways.
Speaker 3: Let the search beak in rustling waves. But there's no one there, is it the wind or the.
Speaker 8: Beast you fear?
Speaker 4: Every year goes a question.
Speaker 8: Every Russell's a clue.
Speaker 7: Spatching hollis got its eyes on you. Monsters. The stories are told? Swatching How where the legends are born? Are they? Are they gone? Who can say?
Speaker 6: They are.
Speaker 3: Not seen?
Speaker 9: And now with your Squatching Holler hosts Roger Williams, Amanda Stowers, and Ashley Raymonds. Remember this podcast can be downloaded everywhere great podcasts are found. And now the show.
Speaker 3: Hello, Amanda, how you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good? Roger, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great? Been looking my throat a little scratchy because I've been getting ready for this storm that's about to hit the whole country or mostly.
Speaker 5: Right same here. Son, it's been a madhouse. I went to braved Walmart this morning and that was a terrible idea.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's it's been. It's been crazy. Just we'll just send out prayers for everybody and hope everybody stay safe.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, everybody, please be safe. Yeah, we're all going to get through this. Whether we're going to get zero inches or two hundred inches, they don't know what we're gonna get. But y'all just take care of yourselves and your neighbors and your family.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I've been looking forward to this, this show, like I do all of them. Yes, very but we you know, we we try to bring different type guests on. Maybe they're in a different, different part of their journey in this subject. And uh, there are some people that stand out, uh for their boots on the ground work, you know, so called and you know, Ron everybody knows about the ceial sounds pretty much. There'll be new people that come in, uh that'll do searches and it's just amazing. He talks about that a lot, and you know, we'll mention it. But I want to get into some of the other things that he found and and some of his adventures. And you know, we got darryl Uh. They're good friends, and you know, we had a great conversation backstage and just relax and this shows relaxed. So I kind of like that where it's you know, I like our format. Yeah. So there's a lot of people coming in and we I've got a question from very acts. I'll read it later, but I've told Ron about it before we come on.
Speaker 5: But yeah, he's always good with good questions.
Speaker 3: Oh he's Yeah. I asked him a couple of days ago to send send a good one and he did. It's something that some of us have in common, things that happened to us. So all right, so we're gonna get this thing rolling. Everybody. We've got Daryl Did'ton and mister Ron moorehead and there's a lot of information into these two minds here that we're going to try to tap into. And I hope I'm not lagging here.
Speaker 5: It looks like I am just slightly. Your Your audio is okay, though everybody else looks good.
Speaker 3: Okay, So on the leming on the Stone, how you doing well? But buddy Daryl. Y'all, I saved Darryl's days. What oh crap, hold on this thing? Just it went out on me.
Speaker 5: In the comments, saying, how do mart I was gonna make a joke. Audio listeners of Martin Groves. If you're not familiar with him, you definitely want to.
Speaker 6: I told him you better be watching me and Ron tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we got we gotta have Martin in there making comments. What's my sick. I was, I was gonna make a joke about saving Daryl's day with some duct tape and that's why you always carry duct tape.
Speaker 6: Well you did do that, man, you saved I forgot it.
Speaker 3: Shoppers.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna buy you a whole roller.
Speaker 3: No, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: We okay, that's a that's a story I need to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: What I love about the Bigfoot community is if you're sincere and and you're really trying to find out and learn things, you know, people will share with you. And I appreciate you too for what you do. And uh, like I told you Ron backstage, my son absolutely loves you to death for some comments you made. He he's like, I like this guy and of course Daryl needs to know uh uh. He knows Peyton, so he's a he uh years but Peyton, he's he may be in chat On under p Willie if y'all see him. But anyway, well if he jumps in, yeah, he said he was gonna be watching. So anyway, you know that we could go a many different ways that everybody knows. Ron is uhl told about the campaign and lots of the scary stuff that happened uh with the when he captured the Sierra Sounds. But there's a question from Varyax because Variax had this happen to him. This this, Well we'll touch on this and then we'll move on. But Varax wanted to know. He says, Ron, you shared that during one night in the cereal as you and a companion heard sasquats close by on the ridge, when you rushed uphill towards the sounds, you both became completely frozen, aware, alert, but unable to move. How did you interpret that experience at the time and how do you rationalize it now?
Speaker 2: Well, at the time, we know how to explain it. Several things up there happen. We know how to explain, So I'll bury the investigatory reporter, who had a master's degree in science, said, always stayed with science because you got us stay with science, and I wanted her to listen to you. Well, I brought this up to a scientist one time, and he thought there was fear, there was a self imposed and I said, we weren't afraid then, you know, we just weren't. It wasn't up to hill. It was just probably thirty feet from our shelter, right there, about a big tree. And we started walking through together and thought were going to see it run away and and I didn't run away, and all of a sudden we got frozen. I related my book like a forest filling star Trek. You know, yeah, I don't know how that would feel that I never wasn't star trek.
Speaker 3: Well, when it when it happened to me, it was like I stepped into a wall and I couldn't move forward, and in my mind was cleared, and I'm like, what do you what are you doing?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: I wasn't scared. I was naive, a little twelve year old and was going hunting, you know, different times back then, and I remember speaking in my mind. I didn't don't know why I did it. I said, if you'll let me go, I'll turn around with my right foot and go back to the house and I won't come back today. And as soon as I thought that, it felt like it went away, and I honored my deal. I went back. I don't know what it was. Well.
Speaker 2: I talked to suggested infu or pheramount. He said, one or one or the other. He said, that's the only thing that really affects humans. But paramones only work within the same species, where infson will work on anybody that that's around. That's how tigers, that's how elephants, that's how large giraffe world. Communicating over a large and definitely affects humans in a way you can't hear, but it just affects you. And I went for a long time thinking it was in for sound, and I still do because that happened me again out of the woods up there once when I wasn't even thinking about it, but I was along and this happened to me. And you look around because the hair is standing up the back of your neck. You don't know what to do about that, you know what, You're trying to find the source of it or something around and don't see a thing. And also they just turn me loose. Is as quick as that grab hold of me, you know whatever. It was.
Speaker 6: One of the first ones that's a scientists rested work in forsyund Wales. I don't know what it is. Infrasound is probably as good as anything else who can call it. I know I've been zapped or infrasound three times, twice with Bigfoot, once with a dog man with Martin Groves and I they'll be ale that dog man that came out of nowhere and went from a mist into her creature, and uh, it's a different feeling for me. I felt like my legs were completely asleep. My stomach was upset, and I have a terrible headache when the dog when the when the Bigfoot was at me once in Cheatham County, Tennessee, and once in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, and uh, the dog man was the same, except I had I felt like somebody was standing on my desk. I didn't have the stomach park when that happened. And Martin taught me quite a few years ago. Martin Groves, he says, you know when I was at the camp when the dog man attacked us, and we thought we were gonna be kelled. Uh. You know, I started saying and a prayer and silent prayer inside, and all of a sudden it had released and I came back to my normal ability. And that's what I've learned to do from Martin, and it works so does for me anyway, and it does for him. I don't know about everybody, but you know, my big thing about that is even Ron and I have talked about it. That's cabin when we camped out before in the LBA, on the spot where we stayed near him and Martin. And I almost think it's some type of radiation because I know Scott Carpenter, the late Great Scott Carpenter, had told me that he had gotten zapped numerous numerous times up in the mountains, and I still to day believe that might have had something to do with what led to the him passing. He was zapped so many times. And I don't know that to be true, but I know he had been zapp a lot of times, and the jave my heead ache.
Speaker 5: And I've honestly thought the same thing myself. Darryl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, you know, Jeeven, you get back to Joe and Jesse have hell Ben Hollers. They carried a jagger counter around with them when they're during the researching, and they found radiation in the track. I believe of a big.
Speaker 3: Foot well, and that kind of relieves.
Speaker 6: Me to believe. And Ryan, like I said, and I've talked about you and Martin two or together, and may do you something to do with some type of radiation too, I don't know. I know the last time that we got Zion, Martin was sick for nearly two weeks. I got over it in a day or two, but it really hit him hard. He was sick for nearly two weeks.
Speaker 3: Well, so that's funny you bring that up. Because we were on a meet and greet in Talladega National Forest courts. Everywhere you could feel different energy LUs us that are kind of in tune to that. I won't get into what happened, but ten people had to be carried to the hospital and it wasn't food boys then it was it was an odd weekend and everybody had something a little different going on. But that place has a feel to it that I can only the only time I've ever really felt something like that. I didn't know what Sedona Arizona was, and we went through and I felt like my skin was kind of on fire, and I'm looking around at everything and it was one of the wildest places I've ever been. I just felt so weird. And then years later I found out about you know what what Sedona is? You know, and it's just before before I got into this. Of course I would dig on YouTube and try to find answers uh and and Ron I did find a I don't know how I found it. It was probably by accident. Uh. They were showing how infrasound worked with tigers or lines maybe, and they asked the guy. He walked in the room and they were measuring it and the animals doing it at the time. He said, I feel jittery, and I feel that he give all these symptoms kind of what we're all talking about. So that's something that's measurable. And I'm wondering if if there's any kind of equipment we could get that we could have with us that that could measure that.
Speaker 2: But there's an outfit week contacted actually a Flora Flanta study and I believe North Carolina there was somewhere back there. I got her name and all that stuff that she was in charge of inter selling. I had large animals and she had recording equipment that was recorded for something. You don't hear it, but you can see it out. Yeah, she was going to come out and stake out our area, you know, just as they actually got steaks that hits the satellite up there and you can tell where you're coming from. All about it. But she listened to him first. Albert had sent him to her, and Alberry's a recorded We took up there sounds with him and he we sent her twenty one hundred dollars. I think it was to take on the study because she wanted to do it, and she heard the she heard the sounds and she said there's a human sound in there. I think it's a funny. That's all she did. Albert having a master's degree in science, he has got so pissed at her. I mean he got all over her all on the money back here my money, allow the mine back and she never gave it back. But she she wrote all her contributors. He's very profression about you know, everybody ever donated to her for her study and told him because she did university money and all that grant money and told him what she did is unscientific, totally unscientific, and it was because she just listened to with her own ears, didn't do anything else. Ye, but she's probably kicking herself right now because that's wee years ago.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and now now you know that people are more accepting and that's that's something we can ask you to Daryl when this happened, when it first happened to you years ago, and Ron when, of course I know when it happened to you for uh uh, how what changes have you seen in the in the acceptance of at least people being open mind enough to listen. Because at one point I couldn't talk about this, you know, people would laugh. Amanda's the same way.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, it's remarkable. I mean back in ninety two there was no radio stations, no podcasts, no groups, there was nobody to talked to it. I had one guy to talk to, and that was Martin Groves and he hadn't had an experience at that time. Mine was November the sixth of ninety two, my first experience, and then he has one in April six months later, and literally Martin carried PTSD around for a long time, and you know, he just told me bits and pieces.
Speaker 5: Of his understandably so with his experience, and you.
Speaker 6: Know, mine was as far as I'm as sorry, mine was super terrifying. I never thought creatures like that existed, specially my grandfather's farm. But you know, Martin, you know, well that was about it. And of course he was a sheriffs deputy and I was elected official and I don't know who we were going to tail because they all thought we were crazy. And yeah, probably lost his job and I probably wouldn't ever won another election, and uh, you know, it's changed a lot. And back then I had to go to what I did. I went to the library, started digging. I saw all I could find, and found the book that said the top ten bigfoot in the United States. And I don't think that's very accurate. And maybe twenty different type bigfoot, who knows, but I think I've seen four to five different types. And the number two was the one I seen, and the description looked identical to the creature, except the eyes weren't red, they were black. The one I seen had black eyes and not red eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so your first one was pretty violent. Who it was. It was after you in it. Yeah, Sot. And that's what I've noticed with the different types and people talking to us and in friends you have that talked, you know, won't come on the show. I feel like they're made up different somewhat, and some of them you got to be really careful with.
Speaker 6: Well, Michael Patterson and I not Mike Patterson from British Columbia, but Michael Patterson from Danville, Virginia. He and I started the first bigfit group on Facebook, I believe. I think we were the very first one. That was in twenty fifteen, and it was amazing. I mean people joined that in crypto and there were so many people that just wanted to talk to somebody.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 6: It was pretty crazy. I mean people were joining left and right and they had never been able to tell anybody anything. And and a lot of those kind of those same memories are in my group now and we're leaders in my group, and you know, that group still around on still in it. But that was the first person I ever heard of that talked besides Ron. Of course I knew Ryan Sierra sounds at that not at the time of my sighting, but after that, and you know. Uh. The only person that that I was I was aware of that was that any of these creatures live, list lived or existed. Besides Ron's Sierra Sounds, was the Boggy Creek Monster, you know, And I was watching reruns of it, you know, in those days, and but I didn't think they lived in Tennessee. I thought they might live out you know, California or Oregon or Washington State or British Columbia somewhere like that.
Speaker 3: So I went through all the time I went through it, I was like, you know, if there is such a thing, it's in uh, you know, in California or Washington or whatever. But then you can hear reports start getting closer. But I know Ron has seen a lot of changes. So what I'll ask you is you y'all had an experience the first time you didn't record a way I understand it. But what's a conversation like, were you like, hey, we need to get proof of this or I understand what a recording does. It's like, Okay, it confirms to me that I'm not crazy because I heard that. You heard that now we can replay it. What was that first conversation like when you heard it? And wasn't really well.
Speaker 2: We just kept the strange stuff to ourselfs and I one just talking about to mind ourselves as our family members. But that was right, you know, as years ago by, it just keeps getting more and more out there, like broadcasts like this and other things too. But it was years before we ever talked about it outside of our own personal friends and family. And then finally more and more people, more and more conferences went to. All very nice are going conferences and talking about and playing the sounds and start off with actually Matt Moneymaker a little group he started with Curate a bfro and started off that way and just h it was something to do, was fun, and I had my own airplane then, so we could go to those places in time I wanted to, you know, and I do that so I stop the sacrament and pick up how long we can take off. And I had a lot of fun doing that. It was interesting that we could share that with other people. Never cost anything, just did it? You know, it costs me.
Speaker 5: They probably cost you a little bit of playing field.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean yeah, it's not cheap to have. I was doing well. I was doing well in those days, and it was it was a good thing to do. So the more we talked about and more got around and more of the sounds, no one could debulcome everybody tribe and no one could. And we finally got doctor curl and he got doctor Curlin on it, and that was a big deal. And when a crypto linguist came out and say Scott Nelson said, hey, there's a language and that sounds, that was a big deal, more than we ever ever thought of in the time, because having language is a big deal. I mean a cogrestant language. Everything communication. Whales communicated, dolphins, birds, every fish, they all communicate quantumly ay uh, fish that will go off screw together, Virgil off flock together, and Virgil of feather on SATs.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: I want to give you I'm gonna give you you two guys credit uh Ron what you did and spreading the word Darrel, what you did, you know, starting a Facebook page and giving people a place to come and you know, maybe not tell their own story, but feel comfortable because other people had things happens. That's a huge comfort, uh to everybody. And thank y'all for what y'all done, because it's led to what's going on now so.
Speaker 6: Heard. I think that ron and see our sounds is probably the most magnificent thing that I've ever heard recorded with anything to everything creatures, and I don't think anything wherever start passes and I've heard of them. I heard a lot of sounds in the woods, even the first one I was in front of you heeled and screamed at me. But it was nothing like what he captured. And I can't imagine what those guys went through. Uh, I turned that camp in the middle. I mean, they're seven eight miles from the nearest transportation out of there, and they're on horseback and it's some rough terrains. So it took a lot of notes and guts to go back up there too. And I found out Rhyme's that kind of guy anyway. He's ready to go anytime. And you know he's he's just a book of knowledge, he really is. And uh when his his his ability to understand the higher vibration of these cruisers put out has really taught me a lot. I always believed in it, but the way he can break you down and explain and if he read the book, show you one more time here Quantum Bigfoot one of the best book Bigfoot books I've ever read, probably is my favorite book of all, and explains how these creatures are possibly able to go interdimensional and raise their vibration, to transfer to a different state of matter like an orb or even disappear well.
Speaker 2: And people wonder how that can be. And I try to explain that. I'm taking my last book a big pot unveil. I talk about how doctor Paul Durracht I won the Nobel Prize nineteen thirty three for antimatter, and that's the direct exchange tree matter and energy. Find the frequency of anything. Einstein is Einstein t frequency of anything and changes matter. So just got to find the right frequency. That's how miracles are done. That's how things are changing, because it's going to find the right frequency.
Speaker 3: And I told you, guys, the more I've dug into this, you know, I've come a long way from the beginning. And I had people like Robin Haynes and you know, Darryl and people. And I've got a friend that doesn't do shows since the nineties had told me everything everything is affected by by that. It's all connected. And just the thing I watched today where you know we're made up of atoms, but they can they can take a sound wave and make those atoms do something unexpected. And so you go and you look at the as simple as the songs that are four forty or three thirty two and four thirty two there you go, thank you sorry. And I saw that and I went, I went to look at some three thirty two and it's like a soundtrack on my life because those songs make you feel different, you know, it's it's uh, it's hard to explain, but I've got a I've got a question for Darryl and Amanda. So go back to the first time you ever heard the Serial Sounds. I know what, I know what my reaction was. What were your reaction at What was your reaction when you actually heard that?
Speaker 5: It was a very visceral reaction. The first time I heard it was actually at the museum that I work at now. Then the audio stations I know put it on and was listening to it and they start doing the section where they're like arguing back and forth with each other, and it's like you realize, you know, oh my god, I'm listening to something that quote unquote isn't supposed to exist, but here it is speaking and you could hear it and realizing all of a sudden, you know, it makes it very very real, more than it already Israel or we know it is real. There's always that little tiny part in the very back of your head that always wants to, you know, kind of say, you know, oh, maybe it's not maybe it's it's sometimes you know, it's almost what's how do I describe it? It's almost like I mean me and Ashley that we talked about that before, where you know, sometimes you know you just want to not be a part of this because you know, sometimes it's just too much, so you try. You know, that little back of your brain sometimes says, you know, maybe maybe it's just not all real, maybe there's too much to do. But then we hear something like that, it really adds just another piece to the puzzle, to this whole paradigm that is cryptids and bigfoot and things that you know that's not something you can fake. That is something that's very obviously real, that's very obviously naturally producing those sounds. You know, it's not amplified, it's not messed with, except for obviously once they've taken the sounds, you know, run them through different kind of audio equipment and stuff. But basically it's it's real, and it makes it even more real for me. So the very first time I heard it, it was this very ristor reaction of like, oh my god, yeah, okay, I'm gonna put that down for a little bit. That's too much. Yeah, but yeah, now I really enjoy listening to it, and I always tease the children whenever they come into the into the museum. Mister moorehead or Ron if you don't know, I work at Expedition Bigfoot at David Bikera's museum in Georgia. Oh yeah, I love him. He's he's fantastic, And so I always tease the children whenever they come in. You know, we always try to hype up the stuff. You're like, yeah, there's their language back there, so listen to it. I have no idea what they're saying, so it's up to you to help me figure out what they're saying. I mean, you never know, maybe they might actually, but you know, it's it's always something fun to think.
Speaker 2: They know what they're saying, but they don't. How do you know that they know exactly the context? I got to know everything about it. Convince me.
Speaker 3: M Darryl, I know how, go ahead, Roger, No, I know how I felt. Uh, the very first time I ever heard it, it I don't know how to explain it. It was unsettling. Even though I've seen one this this audio, I knew. I'm like, oh my god, this is amazing, and I just you know, I've listened to it so much now you know it kind of you kind of get used to it. But that first reaction is what I was. Yes, creeped me out. Yeah, we've got people saying it creep creeked them out, So go ahead there. What what was your reaction?
Speaker 6: Well, the first time I heard I was just, I'm sure like a lot of people, I was completely amazed, and I just kept listening to it over and over, and I wanted to hear every part of Gin. I'd stopped my tape recorder and listen to it a gin one little piece, and you could hear the highs and the lows and the tone of the voice, and you could actually, I thought I could, I could actually feel the intelligence in the conversations they were having. And it was completely remarkable to me that these creatures had their own language and were able to distribute it out like that. And it was like I said, you know earlier, I don't think anything will ever top that. Uh, regardless of what what it is, it's up there where Patterson Gammon by far and always will be. I don't think anybody ever recorded anything like at a Gin and may not exist now. But uh, one thing about it, if you listen to it enough times, you can almost pick up parts of what you think you're hearing them thinking or saying. And I've done that and.
Speaker 3: My my, after I listened to it a few times, my reaction was that sounds like an old married couple.
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 2: Actually, there was one bit and there was a crypto linguist listen to it, she's she's all my stuff, but she's she listened to it to give us her opinion right quick, because years ago. And she said one section was a male and a female arguing, and she said the female.
Speaker 3: One, Yeah, well, that happens in nature all the time. It happened.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think the females kind of control a lot of stuff there. I mean the fact I've been told that a lot of times the female actually restricts the male from interfering with the with the whatever that the lady that was interviewed on Sashquat Chronicles here a few years back, I interviewed her myself too. She was a linguist from the UK who was here on vacation, sitting on the beach waiting for the sun to go down over Monterey on the rocks, waiting for something go down to take a picture. And these five sasquats can mark two adolescents and two females and a male. Wow, episode five fifteen. And it was remarkable what she what she told me and what she said. But she thinks the male when she dropped her desk cover because she told I got to get a picture. There's no one going to believe me. She didn't think. She didn't know big something like that existed. And she dropped her desk cover and this male comes out of the water. He was out of the water, picked up seaweed, throwing it back to the females and they were doing something with it him a lot. But anyway, she he came out screaming at her, and I was heading forward. She thought she she's done for but she said the female stopped him and she fainted. She said, and next thing she knew. She was working up the car up on the bank where the drugger she guess said, wow, you know, but it's quite an episode. You try to find it sometime episode five fifteens, that's what chronicles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one of my favorites. I remember listening to it years in the UK.
Speaker 2: And she's she gave me a little warning for me. She even drew pictures. It wasn't the man looked like she said, Wendy, Wow, he screamed at her hert his neck would blow out, not blow out, but puff up. Yeah, and that's air sacks. I think that's there.
Speaker 3: Well, there are some primates that have air.
Speaker 2: They according to Meltrium, doctor Meltam, he told me we have remnants of air sacks from ages one along.
Speaker 3: Well, what's the trumpet though, trumpet players you see though jazz and there, that's different. I understand that's different. But uh, those their cheeks and stuff after years and years of plan and I understand this reminds you. Yeah, yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: Under their arms here you know, and press on their lungs and there, and how our monkeys have those and uh anyway, and it's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. Well it's a piece of the puzzle, you know it. And I always my thing is if I can find it in nature, then I leave it on the table, like uh. And that's why I started digging into when we started seeing orbs and staying out at night in these weird places, and and and multiple witnesses and like what is this? And and I remember, you know you saw the you called it the lights lightsaber type deal, and I mean, what do you what do you do? I mean, we've we've been stunned by stuff that shouldn't be there. And this thing is moving through your camp? What what's going through your do you run?
Speaker 2: You hear that?
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't hear anyway.
Speaker 6: I've seen I've seen what looked like not a spear but more like uh I tho before, but just floating through the iron LB there about that length and about that size and a clearer top anonymy. And I've never seen anything like that, but one time, I've seen so many orbs. I don't have any idea how many I've seen.
Speaker 3: If you hang out, if you hang out in the l b L one of our mutual friends, I didn't know this at the time, but he was he got some more video and uh, we got We were talking about it and I said, what truck you're leaning on? And it was behind our tent and he was leaning on our truck and everybody was talking over here and he had he got the orbs going through the woods and you know, the first one ever saw the I didn't know what. I still don't know what to think about them. We actually saw something last night's energy. We saw one that wasn't really a solid or but it was like ron. It was like Gregg's and chat here. We were in Alabama and it looked like a burst of energy, just a burst of energy, and it was it was it was yellowish. But the problem was people might be somebody striking trying to know. It was one hundred and fifty foot over the river and we're on this ridge and it moves to the other ridge, and like in three hours, it was seen like eight or nine times by three different people and we were locked up. But it was moving, it wasn't setting still, So I don't know what that is.
Speaker 6: Beth Collin's Worth my close friend of mine that lives in Wilson County, Tennis. So she has a blue colored orb that's sent me the mini pictures of that stays around her house all the all the time, in the evening and at night, and it goes around our house on a Reglar basis, And we've actually blowed up that orb to a large size on the screen and you can see what looks like a big foot or a forest person's face inside of that and as on a Reglar basis, just going and floating around our house on top of the roof around the house. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Ron that brings up a question. So the way we always understood it is something with a lot of masks was shrunk down really quick. It might cause a mushroom cloud. What could be going on to allow that to happen that kind of it's kind of confusing, you know, But I've heard several stories where bigger things have disappeared in their orbs. It kind of happened to us. I'm not saying it was attached, but I'm looking at a face through a thermal about thirty feet from us, and then it's gone, and then that's when the orb comes through. I don't think. I don't know if they're connected or not.
Speaker 2: I mean, Renaissance has a one of flash of beauty segments where the interview guy and the Sun as a man. The Sun is watching the Bigfoot which went down into a box type thing but turned into an orb and shut off. Just real fast light light or silent. At it's forty ninth oct they will turn into light. So I think maybe the reason this whole thing was brought into my life with the big Foot sounds is because maybe they can produce a sound that would change a frequency into change the matter into energy, and you know, it cause them to disappear out of our visual perception.
Speaker 3: And people that don't understand that, go to YouTube tomorrow whenever this weekend and just look up a quantum physic documentary and just and see see what we're talking about or what Ron's talking about, because it's very interesting. Uh, you know you talked about miracles. That's how miracles happen. That healing your body, healing itself. There's there's so much involved, and it does it does get kind of wild, but if you watch a good one, it'll explain it in a way where the audience can keep up.
Speaker 2: And Einstein Einstein's you know, his statement was, you find the frequency of anything can change its matter. Okay, that was established by doctor Paul de Roch nineteen thirty three. Won then the Little Price for antimatters Director change three. Matter and energy re established physically bi cern when they shot through the hydro clatter in Switzerland very fast. If their particle turned into energy, you can you can you can't see energy, but you can sense it. So some people don't see these things, and they don't they are able to see all the lights perspective, which is fore and thirty sear and seventy terrors. And once you get out of that light's frequency, there's all these other things going on. And really, if you only knew all the things going on around your knowledge I've seen, it's probably superior.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, when I started digging into this, I wasn't not science background, of course.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: I took general science, but I love I love it. And uh it's once you start seeing like this is simple. Uh. When I found out we can see only in these different bandwidth or whatever. Uh. And then hearing is the same way. You've got things we can hear because it's too high or too low. There's a lot of stuff, you know, I read about I believe it was quarks one time that passed through the Earth and through you don't see them, you don't feel them, but they're there. Uh and you're right. I believe while some people stop at a certain point, it's because it does scare, scare them to find out.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, we're all trained and conditioned, Roger, and our paradigmal up here has been fixed by our conditioning from time time we're born. We're conditioned to think certain ways and leave certain things and not believe. You know, you're you've got all these lessons and you get a test for it in school. Well, if you're if you're living like we are, you get the lesson. See if you pass the tests. Really responding to the test is what we're going to do. But I get off on that. It's it's really I think what we're all here for is to learn more. And you're only going to learn more if you get out of the what you're conditioned for. And I related to parachutes that don't open. You know, it's got to open. Your mind's got to open up to understand that everything Adam all the way through the cosmos works and the laws are qualtum physics. And you get into classical science and only teaches you in the Tonian physics, which is everything's measurable, predictable and uh, and everything's not measure I asked one time years ago out of a group of scientists, somebody tell me how part is in the universe for everything's measurable. Somebody answers that you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Yet that blows that. That's one of the thing. There's got to be something out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the thing is a paranormal admiral. It's just our lack of understanding. And I think we just have to delve into things to read or study, you know, And that's what I've been doing. But the plant, it has happened to us up there. It wasn't just me, it was the other guys too involved. As I think it's because of the frequency. We don't know the scope of their their vocal mechanism, just how high they can go or how low they can go, because it's all over the chart. When doctor Curlin, who did the study for a year, and that's the that's really maybe what they do is change their their matter into energy, and that's how they remain so lucive. One way, no way, just capitalize. But they're not all the same. I don't think they said I have different attributes. Some of them have been bred down from crossbreaving indigenous people over the yells of time. They're just not all the same. And I've been all the world with stuff, and all the country report different attributes about these things. So well we had up there was definitely something very very very unusual.
Speaker 3: Well, if you see some sales on Amazon this weekend, it's it's me because I told you I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready here, uh for that conversation that my buddy used to have with me and Miss Robin Haynes. But I sent her a message of maybe a year ago. I said, Robin, thank you for talking to me. I wasn't ready yet. But now I understand a lot of what you're we're saying. And you know this what this subject I've said before, Bigfoot. The Bigfoot subject leads to a lot of truth that we don't know or understand if you dig into it. And I've learned more about animals and sounds and uh, things that I never would have thought about, like quantum physics. I really enjoyed that today because now I have an understanding now of how it affects and and and I've seen enough stuff to wonder how that happened, and it made a lot of things make sense. So I urge y'all to either read his read his book of course. Uh I'm going to, I promise, and also dig a little bit on some of this on YouTube, not just the the Bigfoot, flesh and blood sightings, but just try to form your own opinion. Go on with the open mind, because it's just like my father in law. They've had a piece of property for almost forty years and we've had a lot of things happen and I've never never seen anything, heard anything like that. I don't just don't know. I said, yeah, but have you been out there at two in the morning. Well, never, I'm there.
Speaker 2: You go, everything changes.
Speaker 5: From the lots, which if you're looking at frequency and light or whatever, you know, the absence of light from the sun could possibly change the frequency to make things more interesting to happen at night. I've literally just thought of that.
Speaker 2: Showing residents resident right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've actually just learned started learning about.
Speaker 2: That area during the night. That's what there's tregerancy is at night, and that's why I think these things are it's easier to mess with people during the night and communicator they want to do because they have the they're grounded like a lot of animals are, and they have learned to live with their environment like we haven't, you know, really really out our come the environment to agree with us. Really only a creature on this planet that does that as far as I know.
Speaker 3: So y'all, I want to change gears a little bit. Mister Moorehead has been all over the world, y'all. And if you've never seen some of his stuff or heard him tell stories, Darryl and Ron have been all over and I think, you know, years and years to come once people really truly accept this, uh, your books, Darryl's stories, our stories, the people we interview on here is going to be really important for people that don't understand they can go they have a you know, we're documenting things for the future, I feel like, and because I don't know how many people are ready for that yet. But we had M. K. Davis on a while back. We've had him on twice and he he was he showed a picture that blew my mind and it was the handprint in the cave that I believe you guys found correct, yea, I was filmed it actually, And see that's another thing. You start digging into real history that's been covered up, and there are examples. I mean, we I want to know. I'm sorry, Y'all'm all over the place, but I've got to ask you about this. Let me see you hold on. What in the world did you did you find that?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, it's a baby skull. We got a museum where I did. I'm mummy fighter, I guess and I got that actually here and.
Speaker 5: The picture Roger this was I was able to save this one as well as the skull there when it's still wrapped and when it was right and.
Speaker 2: Joe Taylor and actually we had two scientists down at different times, and I was with La Mozoula and I was down Paracket Peru. Wow, that's Brian Forrester and La Mozoula and myself holding a different skull with the sky Was it all over down there? Those things are longer, the skulls this had no sezel search for this baby skull. I brought the dentist in, he said, he resents even though the teeth don't look at He says it was probably about eighteen months old, that's all. I was found the tomb with a male and a female skull, the bigger ones, and they're all along naturally longer. There's a you know point in Inca and went down there and flew over the Nascal lines at the same time. But it's amazing what you find when you get your head out of the hole and started looking at and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and it's it's amazing once you start digging. The A place I used to hunt had two odd looking big mounds, and I just assumed that somebody had cleaned the place up and you know, had burns over there for some reason. I didn't know why. And then we found a brook and we found a lot of flint where and I found a hog scraper and then I found out later there were possible uh Native American barrel mounds, and we see those all over and then you start digging into what have been what's been found in some of these with the giants and uh they're faced a certain way and and all of this has been covered up, and I just.
Speaker 6: That's founding Ron and I we're talking about all the missing bones that the Smithsonian. Yeah, result, thousands of bones have been sent to the miss Smithsonian and none of them are and uh uh I never you had. Ron and I were at a conference in Cali, Florida about four years ago, and Dave Pilattis was on stage. Ron was in between him and and another gentleman well known sciences.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: Sitting there in front, and it got really crazy because it was no way possible that Dave Plattis was going to be able to tell his newspaper articles read him or tell about the the large bones and skulls that were found because Melbourne would not not stand for it. They just about getting a fist fight and Ron was in the middle and I was just standing there. I didn't know if I should help him or not. But thank you. That was a fun time. Though I remember that he got out of the way in time. And uh, but that guy's gone, God bless him. And uh he did a whole lot to prove the existence of this creek.
Speaker 2: I like Jeff, I like I like that friend of mine too, So Jeff. I've roomed with Jeff over Siberia and then Russia, and we spoke at the Daughter and use in over there together and well, and then it was the Senator of Moscow there.
Speaker 3: Well, tell us a little bit about some of your adventures out of the United States. I mean, that's interesting. I mean I love these stories because where else did you get stories like this? This is this is awesome.
Speaker 2: I was over there for a few weeks with Peter burn that name. Oh yeah, he's a friend of mine. He passed away, you know, but uh, I was black of an elephant for a week over there on the Jungles and it was interesting. You know, we coound tiger tracks. So he was been inviting me over there for years. Because I met Peter in the seventies. When you heard our sounds that came down and talked to us.
Speaker 5: That answered my question. I was going to ask, like, how in the world did you get for lack of a better word, roped into all of that with mister but sounds like.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He tried to get to go there for years, and I finally said, well, he's not gonna live forever. I better get over their wife. Well I'm still alive too, you know. So he and I hopped on a plane out of La went into Bangkok and then the Catman do and then we rented a van and the driver to take us across country over to his reserve, which is the western part of the Paul And that took three days for us to drive over through there, the blowing trip. He knew. He knows the country and the people very well, and he was one of the he's the first great white hunter they were allowed in there. He's got a book Going to the Days, which talks about his history over there. Quite remarkable, pretty colorful history. Really. Anyway, I've been quite well here. I thought they're totally different on big But he always thought it was an animal you could track track ever disappeared or just stopped in the middle of nowhere. It has to be a phony. Must have picked it up. Well, No, there's a science. It's quantum physics. If they can change the matter and the energy, their density will change. They won't leave the track away. Yeah, and that's happened to me. My daughter had a siding will call on the track away and it just stopped, and I thought, Okay, now I gotta look that got it. There's got to be an answer to anything, otherwise the wouldn't be a question answer everything. You just have to look for it. That's what I've been doing.
Speaker 3: What similarities or differences across the world. Have you seen with with these things?
Speaker 2: Well, and Nepaul himalaism, I mean it's different. It was an e d NA taken out of seventeen thousand feet of their the ice by geneticis general, not geographic, sponsored it. And she came back with the same thing Melbourn ketch them game boy. So she goes far as number ketch them said, talked about the nucat dyna. She wouldn't get into that, she said, but had a contrary inna, which is the maternal side with human human and that's that takes it right out of academy right there. You know it's contaminated. Well she no, I wasn't. She was not going to go there. She wouldn't, but she said it for over a year. You know, it was very well documented and that was hardly ever shown anywhere. You know, I've seen it because I was I knew the a little bit of the royal defender there in Bhutan and orandash wherever it was, and he shared that with me. It was pretty cool anyway, that cooperated for me. It cooperated what Melvikechen was doing. So she went a little too far. I think with her own idealistic thinking, like because she's really just like I really just do I know where she was coming from. But the new the DNA, which is a male counterpart to the DNA, is unknown out of billions in the gene bank, it's not identifiable. Well that takes it right there out of classical science over here, which is put in his perimeters, you know. And they said, well, it had to be contaminated, and it wasn't.
Speaker 6: We had one hundred DNA samples. And anyway, she's actually doing one of the dog men now, which I willn't get her on to talk about that.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for that one.
Speaker 6: We're going to try to have her back down here when that gets a little closer into it. But you know, when you start hearing about DNA of human and his top DNA studies, it's pretty remarkable. But at the same time, I guess it's really not that surprising. So I know for a fact, with the forced people I was friends with on the Coming River for nearly five years that I visited on a regular basis, that they were so intelligent it was amazing, and their ability to pick up your intentions was so fascinated. They they would they would know what I was going to do before I did it. And they were very uh, like I said, non aggressive, but very curious. And at the same time, it took a long time to build a lot of trust with those and and for me to also gain trust. And they have abilities. That's the biggest problem I think that people have is we're raised, we're grow we grew up as kids. We're raised to believe that monsters don't exist, and things in the woods are just a myth and we're watching too many movies and and then when you get older and find out that they're real, it's pretty shocking. So the biggest, biggest part of your public public people out there are just normal, hard working people with kids at home. They don't have a clue about these creatures and could care less about knowing about them. They're not and they would never know what to do if they walked into one of these things out in the woods. And uh, the most frightening thing is up of the national parks and the forestry doesn't tell people these things exist and they never will my opinion, because it's a two point eight billion dollar year industry and they're not going to take a chance to lose any of that, and you start telling people as a Harry Mann running around out there in the woods and a dog man that might eat you. But we're not sure you're gonna lose quite a bit of your revenue. But our biggest thing for research, and they'll be Ale and Martin, myself and Ron joining our team there a few years ago, is to let people know about these things, because you know, there's it's kind of kind of frightening to know that their family can go in there and don't know anything at all about these creatures. And you know, you still hear people there. The bow hunter a few years back, they found him with his arm off and half eaten, and you don't see that on the news or any of the media. You know, nobody tells anybody these things exist. And I don't understand that. I already don't understand the financial part, and everything follows a dollar. I know that it's.
Speaker 3: Right, And you can go in some of these places, Daryl, that you're talking about, and probably Ron for sure has been, and when you go in, this has happened to us, it's happened to some of my friends. And there will be like a tent and somebody left all their belongings and left as quickly as possible.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Where you told me not to go that day, And I found all those bigfoot tracks. You know exactly what I'm talking about. There's a point up there you drive up to the top. I should have That should have been the first clue because it was the week of Thanksgiving, it was cold. I went up there that the tent the cooler had been taken and opened and slung or thrown, and I told Heather, I'm like, I don't like this. And then we find I found over thirty tracks which matched the track away from three years prior in the same spot I found out later, and we've all become good friends, except they casted them and documented everything, and so uh yeah, ron uh. I told Daryl was going to the LBL for the first time, and he sent me a list. We're not to go by myself and I didn't read the list good enough. And yeah, so we Heather had a rock thrown at the truck while I was out there filming the trackway and uh, I got I get back to the truck and when I left, the windows were down, doors were unlocked. I get back the windows were up and I can't get in. I'm like, what are you doing? She said, the rock just come out of the woods and bounce towards the truck. And I said, that's a good time to blow the horn and kind of warned somebody. You know, I didn't have my phone. But so talking about the l b O. Mister moorehead, what do you what do you think about the place?
Speaker 2: I think it's something going on. There's over two hundred cemeteries out of the area. You know, it's a big, big, big area. Yes, sir, and uh. I go along quite a bit with and Martin and we just cover a lot of ground Martin Truman where he had that face to face encounter with one of those things. And you know, I don't know if you know Martin very well. He's trying and he'd probably watched us right now. But he tells you something. You he thirty year veteran from the Source Department, you know, retired. He's not to be second guest. I mean, he saw something and no doubt about it. He just he teared up. Remember that he's scared him so bad just thinking about it. You know, it's enough to enough to curculate. But He's not a stoutch guy. He's guy. He's got a gun with him. He's a retired deputyn. The guy knows. He knows his land, he knows that area, he knows what he saw and you can't deny it. He's written some books too, people won't. Yeah, he's got some great books, he really does.
Speaker 3: He gave me one first time I ever met him. He of course, when I say he has to give me a big old me, I don't know. He don't like me. But anyway, y'all get.
Speaker 6: You many a time, Roger and Peyton both and you can see Martin's books up here behind you. I've got Martin's and Ryan's up there, and uh, those are my favorite books. And I've gotten my other favorite book, mister William Lanceford right here.
Speaker 3: And oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Martin time. Dennis said it was my honor to share camps with you. Ron and Darryl can't wait to see you guys.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to get there. I can't wait to get there with him, and Ron and I both are excited about getting together pretty same with him. We got that suppose the documentaries coming up somewhere in the United States. They were all doing together on So we'll figure out about that. That'll probably be really interesting in a lot of words.
Speaker 3: So I know him just well enough. I have to call him mister Bubba, so I'm not at the Yeah, can I ask a personal question if that's okay?
Speaker 5: How did you guys all meet?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: Ron, Darryl and Martin? I know you guys are all real friends now, so a different conference, Okay, calla Florida.
Speaker 2: And Martin. We just got together.
Speaker 6: How it actually happened was is of course Martin and I have been we living in the same county. I was a mayor, he was a stairff's deputy. He knew me, I knew him, and uh, even before that, we were members of the Sure Shot Rabbit Hunters Club and uh we were friends there. And that was by the old sheriff Fate Thomas and Nashville.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, and my dad and uncles went to that rabbit.
Speaker 6: We were members of that club, and Martin was involved in it, and I was involved in several other things too there and uh, I became friends and staged friends, been best friends for about forty six years now. And of course everybody knows Ron. I've known Ron and followed in for a long time and became pretty good friends. The reason about four years ago at the o'calla conference and just kind of graduating and got to be closer friends and closer friends, and we've had a lot of good times together and got a whole lot more to time, and the best two guys in the world to be with if they got your back, you know. I thank the world of both of them and just honored to be a part.
Speaker 3: It Ain't it amazing when you find somebody that's had similar experiences how you can bond over because they're comfortable with you, because they know you know, And it's it's that you don't have to be careful what you say or whatever, and you can throw, you know, a thought against the wall and see how, you know what everybody thinks about it, and nobody's laughing, you know whatever. So some of my best friends now or or in this in this uh bigfoot world is what you know, everybody says, but big podology, big footology. There we go.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, Amanda, I know you've probably read some of Ron's books. You're the book person, have you you haven't read them? I put it on the spot. She reads every books. Ron she don't like you, I love.
Speaker 5: I just apologize. It's on my to be read list. I haven't quite life in that hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: One thing I like to say in all these things, and if I don't get to say anything else, it's what all this has led me to the quantum physics. Uh, spirituality and quantum physics are synonymous. So I was raised religiously. I'm not religious now, but we're all spiritual, like it or not. We have the ter ethereal side of us, which cannot die. According to physics, energy with tomato cannot changed forms Einstein Einstein's so he's take me all the way into I first started offerating a searching where giants came from the Bible, or being James's Bible. That didn't give me far enough. You've found a few mistakes in there. So I went on into Da Da Da Da Da all the way back, and finally I got into Mesopotamia. In the Mesopotamia at the beginning with Samerian texts, I could inform texts talks about all these kings he lived so many thousands of years, and menus to live be hundreds of years old and this is the first written language known to man thirty four hundred and fifty BCE. It's when they and they stepped it out in clay and it's all been dried and it's been deciphered now translated by the university, and when you start reading what they've said and what they've done and what the what they gave to Samerians is the kickstart on humanity is what it was that gave us. It's the following ones in the Bible. It's a it's a anonarchy. I got to get out there. It's not like something if you can believe in George Warriston what our history book says about that, you should be able to believe that those are because they are real. You can see them real. They're not somebody you have to believe in, and you just have to believe they are there. You believe George Rsman is here or not. Anyway, it's taken into that and what humans are all about and what we're doing here and why we're here. It's all about our experiences on this planet. And we're lucky at Daryl, luck at I have these experiences we're having so we can talk on programs like this and share our information because it's it's it's not the experience so much as it is your response to it. And I caution everybody to try to get rid of your fear, because if you've got fear among these things, they play with it, would with it and try to get out of fear. But you get into who we are and what we're here. We got to respond to everything with loving compassion. And that's what I want to say. If you don't respond to your issues with loving compassion and caring, you're going to be not out of it. You're not going to get out of this third density we're in. We'reright in a third did the environment three D. That's what we see three regis there's all these other ones that exists out there. What you get into now, but you got to get yourself in balance. You got to get back to what we are. We're all one consciousness from one entity. This is my idealism of you. But I think that's what this has all taken me to. Is this right here, And if I can't say it, I'm not supposed to be here anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate your sharing.
Speaker 2: It's well it gives you if you're old like me, it gives you a little help. It gives you a little.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I haven't been on this journey long enough to not have an opinion made about it at this point in time, well.
Speaker 2: In eighty four, and it's just it's been an adventure and I'm I'm happy. I'm powdered. I've been doing this now for the last few years since I retire for business, and it's just been a great thing to do, meeting people like Darryl and Martin, you guys. Just it's it's what, it's what. It's my experience, and I'm happy to have it because it happens for.
Speaker 3: You, not to you.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like thinking back on things that happened, whether it was paranormal or UFO, and clearly a UFO that left and went into space and a clear night sky, I feel like looking back that I've been shown things to kind of go with what you're saying. I feel like now it was like if i'd have seen something one of the things too early. It's like the layers of an onion, like I was, I was ready for the next step, you know, It's like it's been slow but it's happened. And I do truly believe that I've been exposed to things at the right times, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reperceived. I gotta tell you this, Yes, yesterday is gone. It's not there anymore. It's only there in our memories. It's what our mind's God now and tomorrow doesn't exist right now, right now, and you want to live for now, and you want to do everything right now. And that's how I said.
Speaker 3: And and Amanda's generation. Uh. To put that in perspective is like in The Lion King when he popped him in the head and he said, what what did you do that for? It don't matter.
Speaker 5: It's in the past, which is probably true because I remember sitting in my daddy's laugh at the theater watching the line.
Speaker 3: I thought I would kind of put that in. You know, turn No, it's fun. I liked, y'all we're having fun with this. We take it the subject seriously, but we don't take ourselves seriously. I say that sometimes because we have new listeners, and Ron, you and Darryl understand like Darryl sees it in real time because his group put up that picture. Please, yes, that you stole uh.
Speaker 5: But yes, I screenshotted your your group for you.
Speaker 3: You go to Facebook Bigfoot believers and other creatures. And I don't know when I joined. It might have been like twenty thousand. It's up to watch sixty or seventy now or more eight I don't even know.
Speaker 5: It shows a sixty nine k as. Yeah there you screenshot.
Speaker 6: Well the point we have a really unusual time this wation in my group. When I left Blue Ridge Scrypto, Blue Ridge Sasquatching Crypto, my friend Michael Patterson were still friends when I left his group and started my own about nearly four years ago. Now I was starting a group. My main intention was a started group where everybody could feel safe. There would be no criticism, no readic to, no laughing emojis, no respect whatsoever. And you know, we've ousted over twenty five thousand people, so we would.
Speaker 3: Have we almost got kicked out.
Speaker 6: We would probably have one hundred thousand, so you know, Jennifer Robie Haynes, I have Ron Moore, heads Mad Me and Mark Groves myself. We have a large number of admin in Scott Paste, Jeremiah Fountain, Tamra Wilson, I mean we you know, I'm one of those kind of guys too that I promote people. I just don't let somebody that's involved in the group. I'd have a badge. And you know, I probably got more moderators than any group in history, and I've got more experts too, so you know, I don't have a problem with any of that. I think everybody has an opportunity to help the group, and if they do, I help them. And we're just trying to keep it and make it a safe a safe place and don't have too many complaints about it. I have to get on people once in a while make a post, but where people come in, they think they can rid it to somebody and I'll show them the accent.
Speaker 5: Which is nice because there are so many sorry, there are so many Facebook groups out there. When I started getting into this, you know, heavily about seven years ago. Uh, there's so many garbage stuff out there. I'll just put it bluntly, like you said, when people can jump in there and they're, oh, this is a load of bologny and you're just letting the trolls run wild, and I'm just like, we're not. You're not helping this subject matter at all. With with with that stuff. So very nice to have people who keep kick the trolls to the curb.
Speaker 2: Some people, if yeah, they can't they can't see it, they're not gonna believe in it. Some people will never go there.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are afraid to believe it.
Speaker 6: Or you in a way. I really truly believe that people some people, for some reason cannot see these creatures. I really believe that, and I don't know what reason that is. And I also think some people are marked by these creatures and they see more of them than most people do.
Speaker 5: Vibration vibration blood type for that.
Speaker 6: That I have some type of special way with forest people or Bigfoot. And no doubt Martin grows to us with dog Man so and I've been in the lb O by ourselves at night and many times, and he would ask me, you feel anything, and I would sometimes I can feel when they're there. And I know that sounds off the wall.
Speaker 2: But it's true. I can.
Speaker 6: And uh, I normally can feel. And Martin has the same thing with dog Man. He starts feeling them and UH, just say now let's don't go any further, let's back off a little bit. So we know we work together in that way, and it's pretty awesome to have. You know, our three teammates, four teammates with Mike Smith and Ron Moorehea had been a teammate. And Ron has such a way of being so calm and bringing things out to us that have just relaxes us when we do get kind of wired up.
Speaker 2: So fear, don't have fear, No fear, there's know who you are as a human being. We're very special.
Speaker 3: And Mike, I just have to say, Mike is a great guy. I realize.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Mike Smith is a great I think the world of it.
Speaker 3: And Ron something you said, Uh, my son, he's got a glimpses a couple of times, but he won't say, you know, he saw one. But he's had everything else you could think of. We found tracks, we've had the thrown at us, we've had screams and things left for us and all that and too much to get into. But we spooked one up a year ago, a little over a year ago. We were walking out hunting and we've had several encounters on this property and we surprised it and it shuffled around and huff growled at us, and I spoke to it. I showed my hands, I said, we're leaving. We're letting you have the place where you know, we'll be back in a few days now. That wouldn't happen five years, five years prior. But I've been talking to a lot of people about this and we're walking off, and he said, you know, Daddy, it's getting a worried. Don't scare me much anymore. And so maybe that's why more things are happening, you know, if possible.
Speaker 6: It is one.
Speaker 2: And I think that's why I had the encounters I had and the interaction I had with them, because I wasn't afraid of them. They hadn't eedn that yet. Obviously, we hadn't been carried away, nothing like that happened, so you know, I didn't comfortable. And the wow, that was an NSOL line and just it was a long time coming, just because I was playing with they were playing with us. I was playing with them, they were toying with us. You know.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us about that? Can you tell us about when you saw one? Yeah, yeah, I'd love to hear that story.
Speaker 2: Well, it was you ever heard the samurai cry called the samurai chatter? That's stuff that I saw when I was recording. It was up here behind behind where Bill and we're sitting these outside, just hey and I first time they really interacted with us like that while we're still outside, and he was he did cry, and he went shooting down through the trees to what we think was a female and an adolescent because I got those records. They were doing the chattering actually down there, and that's that's when I seen him just shooting down through the like he's floating down through the forest. I mean, just really inhuman like part of the explain how anything, nothing human that I know, could go like. I didn't see any details. It was just a bright night. We got into camp, you know, late late evening afternoon because we've been traveling all day trying to get there, and I had a lot of stuff in our packs and all them. Bill was doing doing things, all the animals, and I was going off the fire trying to eat up something to eat and get something going like that. So it just all started happening and we learned, this is nineteen seventy four. We learned just to be seal and don't shine a light, don't jump up and down, don't just don't do nothing because I don't think they got their attention. They're going to come in closer. And this in war, and we learned more to happen, you know. So that's what happened that start coming closer.
Speaker 3: Ron you get you got the most chill. You got to be the most chill person I've ever met. But I don't know if I could have done well.
Speaker 2: I think you just got to know who you are is a human, how specially you are, and not that not that you can't die, You're going to do it. So what it's going to go change forms or in the science and religion, you're going to go to heaven or not. You know, it's got to be secure of yourself and don't don't be afraid. Fear is your enemy.
Speaker 3: This is one of my very best friends here. Greg lives in out of North Alabama, not too far from me, and he he has them. He's had to encounters multiple counters while hunting. He's had to learn how to get along with them. And they visit his man cave right at National Bank National Forest quite a bit and they'll let him know that there. Well, anyway, he's got a question, he said, and this is true. We've talked about this ron a high page of our group have been hit by lightning. I've been hit twice. We wonder if it's possible that something about this us draws electricity and possibly cryptids. Any thoughts on that idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they need energy. They need energy to do what they do. In other words, they go out of our dimension into another one. The change forms change from matter and energy. They need energy. Sometimes. I think that's what this tree wak is. It's not always something in the tree. It could be them popping out a tree or that sounds crazy, I know.
Speaker 3: No, no, let me let me say something, because I've heard what sounds like clear wood on wood. Then I've heard a resonance after the pop that's hardly explainable. Now, some people say they could be using their large tongue or whatever, but you're you're talking about how much power that would take, and so their resonance afterwards. I don't know what they do.
Speaker 2: A lot of reports, too, Roger, about these things being seen on power lines, are on transformers, and our batteries are going dead up there a few times, and just that happens, people's cars can stop right in the middle of something when they draw energy and they need it I think to do what they do, because to move out of this dimension into another it takes I think it takes energy. Everything's energy frequency of vibration right then finding the frequency that they need the energy to pump through into another space.
Speaker 3: Word, that that's what I was wondering. Like you know when a when a fighter jet breaks the soundberry and you have the sonic boom, and then if you have something vacate space that that the atmosphere slams together. That's what makes the sonic boom. So that that would make perfect sense to me knowing yeah, that's yeah, that gives me something else.
Speaker 5: To think about an idea I've heard as well as you know the with the tree knocking, is that the same thing that you would do with like a tuning fork. Being a music nerd, know that when you hit the tuning fork, it creates a different vibrations at different hurts and stuff depending on what type of metal or type or size that the tuning fork is. I know in music and stuff, they have different ones for different keys, Like you you need to be in the key of We're just going to throw out E major or something and so just an idea of the type of wood, the all the stuff in it, if that could be a possibility as well.
Speaker 2: Well. Sound healing is a big deal, you know it is. People go to sound healing clinics now for the vibration. It's been showing over and over how sound affects people. It's it's a big deal.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 2: The bowlers would sound.
Speaker 3: Right, Darryl. You remember at the mcmimble conference, Randy Brooks came and got me. He said, you need to talk to this lady. Well, she had some pictures of footprints and some other things, but she had these bowls, different sized bowls. What are these? And she's these are quartz bowls. You know what I'm talking about. So and I and I'm sensitive to different energies. I've become more sensitive. I don't know because my mind's open up or whatever. But this one was a large one and she started rubbing around the edge and.
Speaker 6: They really worked. You could. You would be shocked what those things do.
Speaker 3: And I need one. And what I did, without asking is I stuck my hand down in the center of that without touching the bowl, and my every nerve on the left side of my body like where your nerves in and the it lit lit up and it was like a vibration. That was the most awesome experience. You know, I should have asked first, Grudger.
Speaker 2: That's how a lot of people balance their chakras. You know, we have our chakras and you get a coherence with your heart because I like to say this is our opinion pland which is usually calcilizing people. You get that cleaned up and your diet and everything and actually connection in your heart and gives you that gut feeling something wrong or something's right. You know you gotta go over here. Your brain will talk you out of that. So many times, our conditioned brain will talk about tries to make sense of everything, and so they started to take care of our body. But it tries to make sense of it. Just ons when talk. That's all. It's like an ai, Hey, I tell.
Speaker 3: You some true.
Speaker 2: But really, where was I going to that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Your heart listens to your the penion grind. But your heart and your brain has to be in coherence and they have to balance. That's what chocolates all about. It's why you balance your chocolates with meditation. So the monks do. That's what that's what you do. I mean that that's not religion someway, it's it's just how your body works. You can get those in coherence and everything in the rhythm. You will clean up yourself and you will understand more. Your intuitiveness will come alive. And I'm working on that all the time because I'm not as intuitive as I ought to be.
Speaker 6: But sends me a passage about three or four times a day to read, and it's always something about what he's talking about it.
Speaker 2: I'll be glad you're not my granddaughter. I said about a dozen every day. She loves.
Speaker 5: Stuff too, if you want just saying.
Speaker 3: I asked a question one time and almost got in trouble h in a large group darryl Uh, but Rebecca curate and reminded me of it. She's in the chat, and you know, Rebecca, she took up. She knew what I was getting at and what Ron just brought up. I said, how many of you guys grew up on city water and well water or spring water. And it's like the people that was like city water were like, I don't understand, I don't what are you asking for? And the people the castle fied Pineal gland. Right, So I was getting answers and stuff, and Rebecca took up for me because I was leading somewhere with it. Uh, it just I had to shut it down. But I almost got kicked out of the group that day. But Daryl was like, I won't say what Daryl. Daryl helped me out, so he knew what I was doing. But I was interested to know, you know, like say like say, like you know you're open minded and you're really in tune with this stuff. Where did you grow up? You know, what what type of environment were you in, and how did that affect or not affect you know? And uh, I learned a lot from that actually, that little experiment, by the reactions. So I didn't do it anymore. I was just I was just I was curious. I was genuinely curious when I started reading about calcified pineal glands and how it affects people. And I was just wanting to know, you know. And but you, like y'all said, you know, to learn more, you've got to ask questions, right, you got to.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: Maybe we don't get an answer right away, but ten years later you might can come back to it. And so it's just I'm telling you. I'm telling y'all the from where I came from, because everybody asked me when I first started getting on the shows, like in chat and stuff and where are you at on the Flesh and Blood versus WU, And I'm like, what are you talking about? I mean, I don't I don't know why we have and with this show, y'all, I'm like, when I first started it three years ago on the original YouTube channel, I'm like, how can we be a little different? And Darryl, I took a little bit of inspiration from you, and I'm like, well, let's let's be in the middle like a bridge and try to draw these groups together where they can have a conversation because these people won't talk to these people because they're mad. And you know, or don't agree, I don't. That's that's not the way we need to be.
Speaker 6: We need to everybody needs to be an open minded with each other and share and help each other. I've never had an issue with that myself, but there are some people like that, and I don't necessarily think that they mean that. They just that's just their personal't.
Speaker 3: And so well, that's right.
Speaker 6: There's guys you're friends with that I've seen, and I don't know those guys that Wale, but you know, I'd like to get them know them better. In course, I don't get to come to a lot of the events Shall have down that way because I'm in a different area. But Martin's always calling me, want me to come to something that I just can't bet if. Unfortunately I can't get to get there from where I'm at now. But I think as far as the community, overall, most everybody who's good, everybody's good. They get along with each other fine and work together. Well, there's always a handful of people that want to make that difficult, but overall, I think this is a good community. I think most of the people are are out for each other and would do whatever they could to help each other.
Speaker 3: And we, like you said earlier, we've got each other's back too.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I got to ask one question that it was completely off the subject about this, How in the world does Greg House get had my lightning twice and still a light so be more of a phenomenon than big.
Speaker 3: Yeah that that conversation station come up one night with a bunch of the group from around the southeast got together and I don't remember who brought it up. I wasn't there, but somebody said something about getting struck by lightning or whatever, and everybody in that vehicle had been struck by lightning. It's almost got me a few times.
Speaker 6: Uh, I can understand that. You know, I know everybody. I'm sure I've had a well. Ron and I were in a hotel in Georgia and watching TV and I'm talking about a bolt of lightning and hit our room and I'm it literally not run out of his chair and me out room. It was right, it was there.
Speaker 2: Thunder to go there, it was there.
Speaker 6: It was well.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let me say some title of my book is bringing science and spirituality together, because, like Tessa said, well, one man calls God, no one calls the claws of physics, because it's just it's there. Everything's there, and just you gotta delve into it. That's what I suggested. People can get quantum physics one on one, some simple book. That's what I started with years ago, and I knew there had to be an answer to everything he was experiencing, all the anomalies, the strangeness going on. We just we didn't talk about those stuff for a long.
Speaker 3: Time, Well, what was your reaction the very first orb or light anomaly that you saw that shouldn't have been there? I mean, how do you? I mean, I know the reaction. I was like, what what in the world?
Speaker 2: Well, there's so many things, it started to say, which one was my first one? Because one time we thought our camp would being tore a part out there. You know, some some start off, O that's bigfoot, We'll love them, do it. But you look out there later when all the commotions stopped and nothing's changed, and we thought our food and our own barrels, or then we hauled in our mule, we've been thrown to our and nothing changed. Well, how do you explain that? Did they hypnotize us all inside there to hear the same thing, or did they create the sound that we think we heard or that we did here? That's just one thing, and what do you do with that? You just put up on the shelf because you can't explain it. But it's a puzzle. And those puzzles that we had up there, several of them, like that just stays on me till I found there is a rule that covers all that. It has been answered everything and quantum physics will answer those a normays. Those strange things just a matter of learning.
Speaker 3: We say all the time on this show, is it supernatural or natural? You know, people something they're not familiar with. It's right, they put it in.
Speaker 2: When they're in both, when they come down, when they when they lower their frequency to get our our density, they're in our because they're not all the same somewhere in our dnity all the time. I think now because a lot a lot of them cross better than indigenous people, I think a lot of them become more human like, so they probably recessed their attributes. Like we're ressessed with our attributes. We haven't evolved in everything we're supposed to be yet.
Speaker 3: Greg asked the question earlier. Have either of y'all ever heard them laughing or giggling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a lot of times. Now it's puddled us because they in us use they think we think we're smarter now and they're out there playing with us, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah. He he was in the streets in his h it's kind of like it's a shooting blind type thing out in the field, and he was showing me where. He said, it sounds like kids running and playing in a pine thicket and there's no kids. There's no kids anywhere around, and you know, of course with all the things he's happened there, he said, it was just strange just to hear that sound. And he's heard the samurai chatter before, and he said, it sound like they're arguing, So you know, this stuff happens. What I like is like hearing the different regions and the similarities, you know, or maybe differences also, But when you start hearing legit people talking about their encounters. And one of my favorite things to do, y'all is find somebody that that don't They don't watch the YouTube show. They don't know about the serious sounds. They didn't watch Finding Bigfoot, but they had an experience in the fifties or sixties or seventies, and they're asking questions like, I see, what's that bigfoot thing mean on your hat or whatever? And they'll tell me something and well, do you watch YouTube?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Do you? And they they're not. They haven't been exposed to the terms and stuff yet, So you're I talked to a group time in the forties, fifties and sixties over Daryl might know where Giles County is we're clasking all that is just next door to us. They called them the big monkeys because they, you know, the term bigfoot was not around yet, and that's all they knew to call them. And they just had to learn to live with them, you know.
Speaker 6: You know the funny thing about it. When I was growing up and the staying on my grandfather's farm in Cannon County, Tennessee, about ten miles from Woodbury, about ninety two miles from Nashville, and I stayed there a lot. I lived with my grandparents, and I would hear the craziest noises in the middle of the night and even in the woods in the evening. My grandfather was very a very rural area, and he was really old fashioned and didn't have any modern convenience as much. And we sat on the front porch at night after he worked in the field all day, and I would hear this loud yale in the woods behind us, and we're out in the middle of nowhere. I mean, we're on a gravel dirt road. And I would look at my granddad, I'd been you know, ten eleven years old, and say, what was that? He goes, I'll just one of them old cattermints, and I'd say, what is a catermint? And he just looked at me and said, oh, I don't worry about it. They don't bother you. And you know, I heard all those things when I was a kid, and there was actually, well my granddad called the wood burger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's what my grandma called him.
Speaker 3: I always heard the people say something about a booger, but you know, like Amanda said before, I just associate it with maybe the Boogerman, the boogieman or whatever.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, my grandma made all of us kids get in at dark because the boogieman would get you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I found out what the boogiey Man was and I were in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 5: So so, and it's interesting, Daryl that you said your grandpa said, not that. Don't worry about the catamounts. They won't bother you. It was exact for me. They said, so you stay away from them cattermounts, they will eat you.
Speaker 6: Because I think some of those cat relationship so I don't think all those things.
Speaker 5: We had one kill our hogs when I was a kid, and that's scary.
Speaker 3: So Ron my son Pete Willy here, he would kill me if he didn't get a chance to ask you this question. He wants to. He wants to know if you've heard him try to mock or copy human voices. Yeah, they do, and now we've had you know, people used to laugh about the three hundred pound hours and stuff like that. And we were at a place one day, broad daylight. And he's really good at mimicking sounds. He can do people's voices.
Speaker 2: And I think the sound they want, I think they got more than two. We have two. I think they have several. And that allows a very flexible well, she's a sound expert, and everything show points towards that.
Speaker 3: I have a video of some house that we caught two years ago and David Ellis just enhanced it for me, and of course I recorded on an iPhone. We weren't expecting that we were in a boogery place, but he he sent it back to me a couple of weeks ago. He said, I think you're going to like the results. He said, I recorded a dual tone how in eight or nine around the Olympic Peninsula. And then we have a friend in the northeast, Chris Brownheart, has similar house and I've had them analyze they're not COUDI or wolf, but you saying that they can make sounds of other people that people can't, or or whatever they want to well to me when he said dual how is from one set of vocal cords, and that blew me away when I heard it clear, and that's that's when I got excited. I don't know whether that duel how tore me up or I knew that that one where it was located. There's three different ones where that one was located. It could have cut us off from the vehicle. And uh, it's it's pretty amazing that you catch sounds that are not normal. You know, you know all about that, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: Once first comes some people's playing, because there's tribes that can do that throat saying like two tones at once. But this is more than that. And Dave Ellis is really good at that. He's got to graft it out. He knows what coye sounds like, what it sounds like. I'll tell you it's outside though what it isn't.
Speaker 3: And I was very very fortunate for him to do that.
Speaker 2: For me after a lot of people I preferred to him, who were.
Speaker 6: Ryan and Ryan and myself and Martin Groves and Martin and me were in THEO LBL and March of twenty twenty four. And Martin's real good at doing a call. He can do a really good call. I'm got nothing crazy, but just to really good yale that gets responses. He's just good at it. And we got a call back and I got it on recording, and we were all setting in Martin's vehicle, all four of us, and we heard the return and recorded it, and it's a pretty amazing call return call and sent. He sent that. I don't know how many different scientists that studied that type of thing and they had never picked up one like that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would y'all this is twenty six seconds. Would y'all want to listen to it right quick? And let me so when you hear me say, is that wolves? I knew it wasn't wolves, but there was a lady that it took off running, and I was scared if we popped out of the dark Woods owner she died of a heart attack, so I was announcing our presence. So now I was nervous. But y'all hear it my voice, but listen, I want to share this with y'all I want to have David on so he can explain to people and maybe hears some other sounds. But if y'all would, I want y'all to hear it, since y'all have heard things all over the world. So let's play.
Speaker 2: Is that on his phone coming?
Speaker 3: No? Oh my god, Ki Kiffrey now all right, So it's not supposed to be wolves.
Speaker 6: Or I have heard I have heard simmer that it's hard to tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like I said, you know, with David going over it, I'm comfortable sharing it now because you know, he put his stamp of approval on it. I guess, but you don't know what they are. We we got an idea and the patterns that had on the spectrograund was pretty amazing to look at too, but.
Speaker 5: Interesting to see the differences between the two on the spectrogram between and.
Speaker 3: That was three different individuals. And of course y'all know that the recording doesn't do it justice because we that first one hit. The sound hit us and I'm like, you know, whip around like and my thing was I thought some idiot was out there with a phone and bluetooth call blasting on a big speaker. It was so loud That's why I said, is that on his phone? Because I was kind of getting a little ill because I have my wife and my dog with me, and I'm like, I don't want to be calling these things up or getting them agitated. But when that second one popped off in a different location closer to our vehicle, no, that's that's not what that is. Let's go now, y'all. Could hear me being nervous, But that was pure accident. I mean, I just had turned the phone on doing a very very very lucky Yes. Yes, yeah, it's uh, it's it's in a place where there's quarts all over the top of the ground. It's on the thirty third parallel there in and the or video that I caught last this last year. I had just been shown if midnight and I had just been showing people how to make the cold fire with the quarts, and all this started happening. I don't know whether I released some energy and something was curious and came to us or what, But uh, I don't know that. But I just put that out there to let people know what I was doing before this all happened. So I just find it odd that you know nothing happened up until that point with the orbs, and then all of a sudden they start showing up. We catch one on video that's really clear. But we all saw with our eyes saw red red ones that were acting crazy in the woods, doing things that you know, it wasn't It wasn't bugs. It weren't bugs or birds for sure. So but uh man, there there's so many, so many ways to go if y'all want to take We're about an iron forty minutes in. Uh could in the future, would y'all like to be on the show separately where we could dig into yourcounters a little more. And you don't have to answer that, but just throwing it out there because we I would love to hear more, and I know the audience would. And Darryl, you've got some amazing stories.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I don't. I don't think that anybody's gon s perpast Ryan on his stories.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I know it's.
Speaker 5: Blush over there, Darryl. I was teasing.
Speaker 6: I'm always just saying it's the way I feel about it. And a book and.
Speaker 2: Around a lot of places in the world and research a lot of stuff. My passion. That's what I've had a passion for us beside is twenty nine years old. Stuff.
Speaker 5: I wrote several of your the books on your thoughts and theories on things, But have you ever thought of writing an autobiography?
Speaker 2: Actually I wrote a small one attend David Piloti's book. I think he said he's gonna put in there anyway, I got one. Yeah, it goes yeah.
Speaker 5: Because that would be fascinating to see, like how you got from you know, how does somebody you know get into all of a sudden getting down into carew and helping to discover and find, you know, the elongated skulls with or going out on adventures with Peter Burns.
Speaker 6: All your passion, follow what you love, and I agree with that in our and it's not over with. Said, We've we've got a lot of stuff about to happen here. We we got some hopefully this documentary, and we got three or four other things we're going to do and uh, pretty amazing stuff coming up in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: So that's good to hear.
Speaker 3: It's all it's important for And the point I was gonna make earlier. Every day we have new people coming into the subject because it's either something happened or some something happened to their family or or whatever. And I feel like I was doing it for fun and to learn myself. But then I realized, hey, we're we're doing this and other people are benefiting also. So that's what keeps me going. And I appreciate you guys coming on and sharing, sharing your stories, and it's just y'all go look. I mean, if you've never heard of Ron Moorhead, you're very new it is, but just search his name, Darryl Denton, Tennessee bigfoot man. Uh, I think that's what you how we look up. But if you look at Daryl Denton and Bigfoot in Tennessee's lot's gonna pop up. And we just appreciate y'all coming on and sharing with not just us, but with the audience that I hear this, you know, on Spotify and all that tomorrow and so on. But thank you, guys. I really, I really appreciate it. There's a lot we could talk about, but you know, I'm not gonna hold yall up for too much longer.
Speaker 6: Now we've enjoyed being here, you know.
Speaker 5: I certainly appreciate it. Absolutely, we're honored.
Speaker 6: De bez here I am, and I appreciate you asking me, and I judge you a while back. We get here and talk to you, and I'm glad we had the opportunity do it, and uh may do it again sometime and maybe after maybe after a couple of these adventures were about to go on. If they turn out the way we hope they are, then well I'm good to tell you about.
Speaker 3: But all right, and y'all have the two Real Cryptied Legends podcast.
Speaker 6: Real Crypted Legends, and we're on every other Monday night right now. We'll eventually we'll be on every Monday night at that team Eastern so with Michelle de Rochers, our manager and our monerator, so we wouldn't be there without her. She's awesome. So uh she has a whole lot to Upron and myself and uh, well appreciated for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Ron, thank you for your your views and sharing the knowledge. And like I said, it's a process. Some people are not ready for you. I wasn't ready for it five years ago, but I am now because.
Speaker 2: I got interested in at all. They just need to do the homework before they pop off with some statement I don't believe it or something like that well, they got to look at the packs, look what's going on. I don't try to prove what I've got. The science behind it will establish.
Speaker 3: And I have people come up to me, Ron and Darryl, and they'll be, you know, knowing that we don't have much time, and I'll just say, look, if you're serious about it, I'll talk to you. But I can't have a fifty year conversation in three minutes. So there's a lot more to this than you realize, you know. So, But but I'm glad that people are at least convinced.
Speaker 2: I can never convince a B well, how's it go? B will not waste his time convince a fly that honey is.
Speaker 3: Yep, I get you. But y'all, we're gonna we're gonna get out of here, y'all. Chris Rownhart is going to be on Doctor Dean Show following this one at nine o'clock Central. Y'all go over and support those guys and check them out. There will be some really good conversation there because Chris, Chris is on board. If you've talked to him, Ron, I'm sure you have about all of this, the frequencies and energy and all that so I've learned a lot from him too. He's my he's one of my go to guys. So, uh, everybody, Amanda, you have any questions before we let these two young men go.
Speaker 5: Oh, I have tons, but yeah, I'm not going to keep keep them any longer. It's been fantastic having you on and it's such an honor for someone as young as myself to to be able to speak to you guys and pick your brain. So I gues I love to love to pick you guys more, and thank you again much.
Speaker 6: Thank you Jim, both of us, you and Roger for having us own and thank you everybody for watching us and uh my brother Martin Groves. I'll be talking to you real soon.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell them Amanda. I send her the message like uh Ron More and Daryl Denton on this date and it was like O MG and big capital letters or whatever. So you did, you did good. I know she's fa.
Speaker 5: You're going to make me bluss.
Speaker 3: Well that's what we do. So yeah, Daryl, I'll send you a message about about an event that you might be interested in.
Speaker 6: And uh, I need to tell everybody I will be speaking at the Katous Kentucky uh uh distiory uh February the seventh, with Martin Groves and Steve Kyles Sorry, k Is Kentaty.
Speaker 3: That's just north of lb A, right.
Speaker 6: That's north of lba's radio station that's asked us to come, and I'll be there speaking with them with that. So it's been a pretty good event. Quite a few people have been reaching out to me and want to know if I'm going to be there and anybody in the area. I appreciate your.
Speaker 3: Come all right, well once again, Southern goodbye. I'm going to thank y'all and end this thing, and we've got a four minute out throw y'all. Will them to hang out or leave or whatever. But I will be sending you a message though, and you can pass it on to Ron if you want to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I appreciate it. Thank you, Roger, thank.
Speaker 3: You, right, thank you. Good night, Everybody'll be saved.
Speaker 6: I got another podcast from tomorrow. I got one of eleven, so I'll reach out to you earlier. Okay, God love you, brother, good night.
Speaker 3: Good night, everybody.
Speaker 5: Good night, y'all.
Speaker 8: Down in the pines, where the water runs back, where the moss hangs low and the night leans back, the stores must about a shadow tall, big feet moving where the moon lad fall.
Speaker 7: Some saved me, some saved ghost and trees.
Speaker 8: Some say trouble blowing in with a breeze. But around here, man, we know the call, or we just calling friends.
Speaker 2: The squatching holler, so lie that.
Speaker 7: Let the cat tell sick in the nine bird time, copper heads weaving.
Speaker 1: He here yon the fall, that ain't no when, and it ain't no.
Speaker 7: No when the creek girl's cold and the shadows get taller. Yeah you're crossing, not in the squatch and just walk getting a brave man fu. But I mind your staff and the squatching.
Speaker 3: How buddy tell.
Speaker 2: Me stories about their thing?
Speaker 3: Ain't sauce to ten.
Speaker 7: Foot high with the but y'all red eyes burning like a summer's coat.
Speaker 5: Let the track tig enough.
Speaker 6: To swallow your soul.
Speaker 7: But the old folks laugh, saying, don't you fear if grid has been living here.
Speaker 8: For hundreds of years, treat them with respect.
Speaker 7: When the moon gets smaller and they'll let you live in squatch.
Speaker 3: And holler sold that fire.
Speaker 6: Let the swamp drum roll.
Speaker 3: You can hear that.
Speaker 8: Beat stripe down in your soul.
Speaker 2: If you hear a drum from the river.
Speaker 8: Cal it ain't no boat frout.
Speaker 6: Balking that lord hunt.
Speaker 7: The swamp runs still, and the crickets get salty. Y'all lie alone and spotting hot the weather brave, they ties in the fools off noble can't watching that spotting holler.
Speaker 8: Some say guards it old pine Ridge. Some say he walks from bridge to bridge the warm thanks show. When the night comes down, something big still calls it screamed, so bank that fire and the night getting deep at the widows whisp while the cuts up creech. If you catch us glimpse through the midnight holler, just nod your head, don't scream and holler.
Speaker 5: Them for a while.
Speaker 7: I'm on stree and the legends getting taller and wherever it runs in squatching holly, we ain't scared, but we shore stayed cautious down in the dog on that squatching holler.
Speaker 2: They being steer