Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB. We're fouling and cults. We have tickets every thirty minutes to see the weekend and to see Halsey. Get you get a pair to both concerts. It's two for two for Tuesday. And I I think I've seen the weekend briefly at like an iHeart Festival, Okay, very briefly.
Speaker 2: But Halsey I've seen multiple times.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 1: She's a really good entertainer, like truly, truly very good. And we've had our like jingle balls and different concerts.
Speaker 2: And she's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was running out of time with the me and Greek. She was handing out present. Yeah, so she gave the kids.
Speaker 1: Some kid was like I love you, and she's like hold on and she went got on headphones. I was like, what's happening right now? But you can call right now.
Speaker 2: Are we just doing Collar ten? Is that how we're doing it?
Speaker 3: We're doing Collar ten six, five.
Speaker 1: One, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. To get these tickets. You can call right now and we'll grab someone. I do while we're waiting, I do have an unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dog, if you want to dive into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, let's do that. Okay.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for it?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh my god thought maybe you're gonna give me my intro.
Speaker 3: But I love you. All right, hold on, stay there in one second. I'm a professional. I'm definitely not stalling.
Speaker 1: And it's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh.
Speaker 3: One point three kt w B.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's this guy. His name is Kenny Waters. All right, what does that sound familiar?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He sounds it sounds like a name like someone you would have gone to high school with his Why Yeah, there were a bunch of Waters where my best one of my best friends, Tiffany Waters. Anyway, that's not related, I don't think. After Kenny Waters was convicted of murder his high school dropout sister, which feels a little disrespectful to say it like that, but she was a high school dropout, and it does add to the story. She goes back to school, she puts herself through college, then she puts herself through law school, all to prove his innocence. She worked with the Innocence Project to get DNA evidence from the crime scene tested, and he was set free after eighteen years in prison for a murder he did not commit. Whoa how crazy are stories like that?
Speaker 3: But he's not.
Speaker 2: But he's not a convent.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this. So she what is that like ten years of schooling?
Speaker 1: Well he was freed eighteen years later, so I don't know how long she worked with the Innocence Project to get him out, to get that DNA tested? How many times of DNA because you know, we have advanced so much. DNA's tested to prove innocence or to find an actual like serial killer that was just out there or living their life for the past fifty years.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: My sister wanted to take it to Chipotle.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, there's no she doesn't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: My sister.
Speaker 2: Kara is pretty, she's a she's a fighter.
Speaker 3: She might I borrow her car once. She's like, oh, you owe me three dollars for gas gas. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She sounds like Jake, my husband.
Speaker 1: He used to drive his sister to school and he would charge only twenty dollars for gas. And she's like, this is crazy, that's wild. All right, we gotta get a winner. Yeah, Hi, what is your name?
Speaker 3: Brittany Brittany your caller ten.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Oh my gosh, you got a pair of tickets to see the Weekend and Halsey.
Speaker 2: It's two for Tuesday. So congratulations.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: You're so you're I'm glad you're excited. We're gonna get do these again. Hold on, Brittany, we'll get your info. We're gonna come back.
Speaker 2: We have I don't know. Colt has some kind of proposal for celebrities.
Speaker 3: If you are a celebrity, I want to see what you think about this, because I feel like, if you're a celebrity over X amount of dollars, you should have to do this thing. Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: I'm intrigued by this, but also don't forget today. Every thirty minutes we're giving these tickets away, and the next chance is at.
Speaker 2: Two thirty five on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three KADWB with Fallon and Colt. I have a proposition for any celebrity out there listening right now.
Speaker 1: Wait, when you say celebrity, what level do you mean? Okay, like what level celebrity they need? Do they need to be like a twin player? Maybe let's see that's way too. There's no way Twins players listening to us.
Speaker 3: If you agree with this five three nights you wanted to text on, just be like yes or no. Okay, if you're a celebrity with a net worth over two hundred and fifty that or two hundred fifty million, Oh my god, two hundred and fifty million. So let's say, let's just do Taylor Swift for instance. Okay, it's by the way, this is a bop.
Speaker 1: Col keeps listening to this, acting like it's the first time he's heard it and like he's discovering her as an artist, like this is such a bob.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, everyone agreed years ago.
Speaker 3: Okay. So here's the thing. On the twenty seventh of every month, if you if you're over two hundred fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, today's the twenty seventh.
Speaker 3: Great, you fly into a random city, go to a random cafe, walk up to a random person, and you pay off their mortgage. Boom, And then you build up this hype like, oh my god, where's Taylor Swift gonna be this month? Like is you gonna drop in them my city? It's like this huge hype thing. Yeah, and you get all this publicity, you get all this marketing, and then you're making people happy in the process. So you go into like a random, I don't know whatever cafe. You walk up to John, You're like, pull up your your mortgage payment. So see, where are you weird? Okay, that's so weird. Hold on boom. You're telling me.
Speaker 1: I'm having a iced vanilla latte yep. And Tom Cruise comes up to me and says, pull up your mortgage. Yes, So I go to mine's through bell Bank. Let's say, so I go to bellbank dot Com, enter my log and but I'm like, here it is Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: He pulls out his card, types in his information wild, no hits, Enter no more mortgage payment, and then he disappears until the next twenty seventh and he's just he's flying in all over the place. You don't know where he's gonna be. Yeah, dude, the hype where it's like, is Tom Cruise going to be in my city today?
Speaker 1: No, there'd have to be some research done on his part his team, because you know, he'd end up paying off someone's mortgage who lives in in Dinah, and you'd be like, what the hell that person didn't need help.
Speaker 3: It's the risk if one person from me Dinah gets Mortgars paid off out of every ten, that's that's all right, that's fine with me. Oh you're so giving. Yeah, so stupid. And then you got to get people on the inside who can like skew his decisions and be like, I don't know now, try to get it to me. That to me eventually, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know exactly what your plan is. It's always to how can this somehow benefit me?
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna come back with your pop culture minute. Cassie is officially in labor, which is wild. We're gonna talk about that the box office this weekend. Bieber popping up, This is a concert and more, Ellen and.
Speaker 3: Colt on one of one point three JD W B.
Speaker 1: Cassie is in labor, which is just wild. I mean, two weeks ago she was on the stand detailing her entire wild, crazy, toxic, horribly abusive relationship with Diddy, and now she's in labor at the hospital.
Speaker 2: What a crazy couple of weeks of her life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weird. I mean, it's actually shocking that the stress didn't induce the labor suits.
Speaker 2: Honest, well, I don't know what her do day was. Maybe it did.
Speaker 1: You know who knows a big huge box office weekend. Of course it's because of Lelo and Stitch and the Mission Impossible movie. Lelo and Stitch actually broke huge records. Uh they It made something like, yeah, one hundred and eighty three million dollars domestically, and that surpasses the previous record, which was, by the way, another Tom Cruise movie, Top Gun Maverick. It made three hundred and forty one point seven million globally, making it the second largest worldwide opening of twenty twenty five. Mission Impossible they got seventy seven million, So this is like the biggest four day moral day weekend at the box office ever.
Speaker 3: Considering that's Mission Impossible, like seventy three too, it's awesome that well, I still just.
Speaker 1: I know, keep this in mind. So it only they only spent one hundred million to make Lee Low and Stitch, and domestically it already made one hundred and eighty three million. They spent four hundred million to make Mission Impossible. It's like the most one of the most expensive movies ever. Yeah, they've made seventy seven million so far, not terrible but not great. Also, you know, you got to break down what kind of popcorn situation is going down? One hundred and three million ounces of popcorn we're served to three million guests. That's an average of two pounds per person in regal theaters.
Speaker 3: That's a wild person. That's so much popcorn. Well, that sounds awesome. Right now, we still get some.
Speaker 2: I actually have one of those little smart pops in my bag. I'm gonna eat.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to DC and just eat it in front of you. How are you doing that to me?
Speaker 1: Because every time I offer you any food, like now, I'm good, and then I look over a little Droolley's coming out of your mouth as you watch me eat.
Speaker 3: It, only being in your pockets. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just oh, by the way, nope, nope, nope, Nope'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll surprise might be coming.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Don't worry, but I.
Speaker 2: Will tell you this.
Speaker 1: Did you see the clip of Justin Bieber popping up at this is a concert?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on it?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's what I think. I think. I don't know if Justin Bieber is on something, but he's on someone. I can tell you that much. I feel there's you don't if you're on stage licking another woman's hand aka Sizza, you're doing something else when the cameras aren't on, Like there is how okay? I know he might have issues and like addiction problems, but at some point, you got the way he's disrespecting his wife is just wild. Like if you're Haley Beaber, you got a there's a different way. You don't have to I don't know if you have to live.
Speaker 1: He's done a lot of disrespectful things to her. Yeah, here are a couple of other recent once people have been breaking down.
Speaker 3: In addition, so if you.
Speaker 1: Didn't see this siss a clip, he's like singing with her, which is fine. He's like looking down and she does a thing like where she lifts his chin up because like what is he doing because he looks very out of it, and then he like grabs her and like kisses her arm, then kisses up her arm, and then she kind of like walks away. It is bizarre. So another weird thing they pointed out how when Kendall Genner was in the cover a Vogue, he just was like, you look so beautiful, and they're like, why couldn't he have done something simple and nice like that when Hailey was on there instead of making it about him. Then also, he just posted on some girl who was on like a Nickelodeon or Disney Channel show. She played like a little girl. Now she's like seventeen. She looks a lot like Selena gomaz and he just like I love you on her post, and everyone's like, oh, Justin Bieber, you gave it creepy vibes, bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hailey, She's got like there's so many clips not on my algorithm. It's all clips of them getting out of cars and him not being nice.
Speaker 1: To her, just shutting the door off. I've seen those for years. Yeah, those are kind of wild.
Speaker 3: We should wed one of those, you, I mean, we should am I Justin in this scenario? Yeah, like point of view shutting it out with Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's lamming the door on you.
Speaker 1: The final story I'd like to share right now, Damie Levado got married over the weekend, So congratulations.
Speaker 2: Colt's been saying she copies him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it caught my swag. It's my anniversary. Weekend was happy anniversary. How many years with your beloved? Ah know, Jake and I are coming up on our seven year and his whole FAMD was like, you guys get a seven year inch. I'm like, no, thanks for asking, though.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one on one point three k d w B with follon and cold and you're two for Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Check us out.
Speaker 1: If you're collar ten right now, six five, one nine eight nine KDWB. You get a pair of tickets to see The Weekend at us Bank Stadium and a pair of pickets to see Halsey at summrset Amphitheater. I've never been to Summerset Amphitheater, but I've heard it's a really great spot to see a show. Obviously, The Weekend is going to be a crazy show. Oh yeah, what was his weird name from the from the idol?
Speaker 3: Do you remember his name? I mean no, I just know him as the Weekend are able hold on which people are now saying, are you able to act? Is so sad?
Speaker 1: That's so sad? Yeah, okay, it's a little hurtful. Well it wasn't it like Ted Rose or something? Okay, his name was so weird and like a little rat tail and I'm gonna be honest with you. The show the idol ruined him for me a little bit, because, Yeah, now I imagine he's the creepy Ted Rose guy all the time.
Speaker 2: He's like, was this based on him a little?
Speaker 3: As?
Speaker 2: It feels like it was. I don't know a little bit, all right.
Speaker 1: But still a great performer, still great music, even.
Speaker 3: If it's Ted Rose. Who knows?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Mollie, Molly your color ten. Congratulations? Yeah, you got a pair of tickets.
Speaker 4: This afternoon, all afternoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm glad that we could, we could end this journey together. You got a pair of tickets to the weekend and Halsey. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're excited.
Speaker 2: Yes, amazing.
Speaker 1: Hold one second, we'll grab your info. Your next kissed one is in thirty minutes on.
Speaker 2: Katie w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATWB with Fallon and Cult. All right, check this out. Colt celebrated his anniversary this weekend. Happy anniversary to Jen and Colt.
Speaker 3: We thank you.
Speaker 1: You're now in line with Demi Lovado. Yeah, so anyone listening who got married this past weekend? We did read a survey that said that it's somewhat rude to get married on the Morrow of day weekend, but it was the least rude of holiday weekends. It got more and more rude per holiday.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I texted everybody who's at my wedding accident. I said, so you're welcome. I could have made it worse for you, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: You could have picked fourth of July weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving weekend, or Christmas weekend. Yeah, but you didn't because you're a giver obviously, kind soul.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: But if you're like cold and you were sort of rude, you got married this weekend.
Speaker 2: Give us a call at.
Speaker 1: Six five one nine eight nine kgw you be anyone listening who's been pooped on by an animal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's happened to me before. I was bird situation.
Speaker 2: Bird's very common.
Speaker 3: It was a bird situation. But I was a server at a restaurant complaining about just it was the worst day ever. And I'm like, oh, okay, at least I only have like an hour left. I walk outside of deliver food and just boom hits me in the head, the nose, the mouth, mouth gruss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was this isn't poop, But I was moving once and I had my cat. Okay, looking back, hindsight, shouldn't have had her loose in the car. She peed on me and my phone. So hot, cat, you're in one into my phone crevices My bad news.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm always the cats are always loose in my vehicle. What Yeah, they're always. I always have just roaming around. That's so dangerous.
Speaker 1: Cats are so wild you don't know what they're gonna do at any given minute.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 1: Anyone, God that tracks with you and you have three cats, Oh my god, God, that is so insane.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is why. It was on like a ten hour road trip. That's why, because it's so long. And I let him out and my cat started choking and somehow his neck got twisted in like a bag that I was carrying. I had to like whip off off the row, pull out a knife and just slice the bag open, saved in. I felt like a superhard. Nobody nobody cared. I told the story like eighty times when I got to the location, and Jim's.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, also, nobody you would have had to do that.
Speaker 1: You had him in a carrier are you able to just feel so long in a cat carrier? That is a long time you need to get out of the like rest stop, walk them.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, anyone listening who is about to become an empty nester? Graduations right around the corner. Next week is the last week for most schools. I think, oh my god, no, how would you play this when I'm talking about being.
Speaker 3: An empty nester? It's so sad. Okay, give us a call. You've been doing this.
Speaker 1: Category at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: It's all good. You're life, you start meaning in it.
Speaker 1: There anyone listening who's been pooped on by an animal? Not married this past weekend? Or is it about to become an empty nester? One on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 3: Guess what today is?
Speaker 2: Today's two for Tuesday.
Speaker 1: So every thirty minutes we are gonna get you a pair of not just tickets to the weekend, but also tickets to Halsey.
Speaker 2: So you get two pair of tickets.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: So at five after is your next chance to win those? Right now we're doing anyone listening, hoof you fit one of these categories? You give us a call. Six' five one nine eight nine KTW. B anyone listening who's been pooped on by an animal is about to become an empty nester or got married this past. Weekend which one of those categories you've fall? Into, oh, no tell us the tale of the animal.
Speaker 4: DUMPING a whole bunch of.
Speaker 5: My, friends about six of. Us we're sitting around off just hanging out in the, park and there was a whole bunch of pigeons, above and we all looked at our one, Friend, jim and we're, Like, jim get ready. Coming we felt, it felt.
Speaker 4: It it pooped on my.
Speaker 3: Head, Ah gims like what now suck? Up it does kind Of it feels like, karma like a little, bit a little bit that.
Speaker 1: Everyone else should have gotten, to not just, you everyone except For jim should have gotten.
Speaker 5: It just me right in my. Bangs, oh it was.
Speaker 4: Awful it was hard to get all pigeon. POOP i don't want to get into, it but it was what.
Speaker 3: Do you, mean what did you have to? Do?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 3: It isn't? It it was blue even properly die est drop in this. Economy blueberries Are that's a blessing right.
Speaker 1: There they just dropped you all some fresh blubes rich ass.
Speaker 7: Twenty years ago when they still make fun of.
Speaker 2: Me so that's, yeah that's one of those things you don't live.
Speaker 3: Down that's all. Right, hey which category do you fall? Into the animal?
Speaker 4: Poop?
Speaker 8: One, Okay so we have a big, bulldog which means he has a big, poop and my daughter he happened to poop right in our front. Entryway so my daughter was picking up the large poop right as my husband was throwing a frisbee to my other, daughter and she stepped right in the middle of, it and it hit the poop and it went right in her mouth and all over her.
Speaker 4: Face that's just such bad.
Speaker 1: Luck, wait what's your bulldog's?
Speaker 8: Name?
Speaker 7: FOUR i?
Speaker 3: Know and every bulldog has a fun? Name ONE o.
Speaker 1: One point Three katie W b With fallon And cult five minutes. Away so don't call, You we will tell you one to call five minutes away from Two For, tuesday your chance to win a pair of tickets to Both The weekend And Halsey show On katie W. B as Promised, dad you little do for, Thusday little do for. Thusday, alright your chance to see The weekend quick on the, spot your Favorite weekend. Song you know you're like The? Hills you know what weird? Song what weird? CLIP i can't stop? Watching sure it's speaking me question a lot of. Things the clip Of Tom cruise lip, SYNCING i can't fill my face When i'm with. You he's so sexy doing. It it makes me so BECAUSE i don't feel Like i've ever been super turned on By Tom cruise doing. THIS i don't know it's gonna be two three years, Ago, max that song isn't that? Old thank? YOU i, Was i'm not a body, person, Really, no are? You humor number? One teach number.
Speaker 2: Two just face like, face hair and hair.
Speaker 3: Yep if you want to call tickets to see The weekend And, halsey what's? Happening call it? Out six Nine katie w w what you said you don't don't care about? Looks and then all you said was, NO i never.
Speaker 1: SAID i never SAID i don't care about, looks, teeth, hair.
Speaker 3: STOP i.
Speaker 1: KNOW i didn't say, body you're, okay you quit gas. LIGHTING i SAID i don't care about a. BODY i didn't describe anything On Tom cruise's. BODY i didn't say he has great, peck great, biceps great, butt ALL i care about is the. HEAD i don't care about the. Body you're not gonna let you do this to. Me i'm gonna let you be a gas lighter to me right. NOW i know WHAT i. Said you sound.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i just start going in on. It do, it do?
Speaker 4: It do?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 1: Okay have you not seen the clip on this when we play commercials in a, Second i'm gonna make you watch it BECAUSE i want to see if you get tingles in your, jingles what's going. On it's gonna easily pull, up BUT i want you to quote me if you hear if you get tingles in your? Jingles, okay, okay you have to be. HONEST i, Sure, okay that's all masking for.
Speaker 3: Babyman he's tangled my jingles. Before but it's just a weird. Yeah, Yeah oh you haven't Seen vanilla's.
Speaker 10: Guy all?
Speaker 1: Right you, KNOW i don't know IF i have Seen Vanilla. Skuy here's the. Thing people are, drinking. Right people are are drinking a. Lot they're, drinking, yeah but they're also not AND i feel, like, well they say younger people are drinking, less which is interesting BECAUSE i know a lot of young people and they don't seem to be drinking.
Speaker 2: Less, well they seem.
Speaker 1: To be somehow affording all the expensive cocktails that exist out there.
Speaker 3: NOW i just feel like WHEN i was, twenty it was just. NonStop it was like, beer, alcohol baka. Whatever it was just every every weekend you would just go downtown to some clubs that aren't even open. Anymore, absolutely, ABSOLUTELY i feel like a lot of the younger generation WHENEVER i talk to them and, like, so what's up this, week and they're, like just, gardening just. Planting, well that's the.
Speaker 1: THING i think that THEY'RE i think that well because a lot of the gardening is like on a more legal situation than it used to.
Speaker 3: Be, yeah and there's just no one's just GOING atm with a beer bong. Anymore it's JUST.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's. TRUE i STILL atm beer bongs any CHANCE i.
Speaker 3: Get well on your. Boat that's WHY i usually don't go to your weird boat parties. Anymore but, anymore as if you've been invited to so many of my weird boat, parties the person was on your, boat you're doing a, handstand just, like all, right she's doing.
Speaker 1: It now everyone knows you're. Lying my right wrist is so. WHACK i can never do our. Handstand why do you lie all the? Time get a, Winner get a? Winner what are you talking?
Speaker 3: About?
Speaker 2: Hi what's your?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 8: Adam?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 8: Adam?
Speaker 2: Adam you big fan Of? Halsey?
Speaker 3: Yeah you big fan of the?
Speaker 2: Weekend? Yes, well great news you got tickets to both? Shows your collar?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 3: Adam thank?
Speaker 1: YOU i can't feel my, Name. Adam Does Tom cruise give you the tingles and your?
Speaker 3: Jingles? Yes?
Speaker 8: No, OH.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: WONDER i bet you haven't seen the Clip i'm talking, about though it might change my.
Speaker 3: Mind let's just say that he comes up to, you he's, like what's, Up? Adam what?
Speaker 11: UP?
Speaker 3: A and he's, LIKE i can offer you all.
Speaker 1: This he can fly you in a. Fight he can fly you in a fighter.
Speaker 3: Jet won you would date To france for a meal and that flew back home and he piloted it.
Speaker 1: Himself so if he flew you in and a private Jet adam To, france bought you anything you, wanted would that give you some tingles in your?
Speaker 2: Jingles?
Speaker 3: Okay? Thanks we all have a. Price we Do today's trending With felon and Colt.
Speaker 8: On one.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the p W hl fron and people are, like, Oh minnesota sports sug, nah not our women's sports. Leagues they won in ot they scored in, overtime lifting The frost to second their second straight Walter cup. Titles so congratulations on that. Championship we can always count on them and the. Links it's like WHEN i watched The.
Speaker 3: Timberwolves they talked so much, like, oh we're better than, everybody and then you watch, Them it's, like what WAS i? Feel sometimes here's a, dude, statement you put me on the? Court WHAT i could produce as much as there? DO i could ell with some of the people in. There i'm, like, dude how did you not? Score just? Then you dedicated your whole life to. This you're gonna make that? Shot what is? Happening oh my? God? Crazy it's like almost like statement IS i feel bamboozled watching? It i'm, like what's going?
Speaker 8: On.
Speaker 3: McDonald's they're they're hooking you.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 1: OKAY a lot of people obviously like a little late night munchy, action especially during the summer the sun stays out, longer Daven now it's they're going to be keeping the lights on longer with extended hours to satisfy your cravings on hot summer, night they say most locations across the country are going to stay open until midnight or, later and that coincides with a huge summer hiring spree at, McDonald's which expects to add about three hundred and seventy.
Speaker 2: Five thousand new workers that.
Speaker 3: PAPER i know it's.
Speaker 1: Listen i'm not saying that it's everyone's dream to work of, McDonald's but it does seem like they're they pay more and more at food, places especially if you're a.
Speaker 3: MANAGER i know somebody right now making like twenty two dollars an, hour which is just, insane especially if you want like a part time like a sage gig or something.
Speaker 2: Too how much did you make it your first part time, job like per?
Speaker 3: Hour, YEAH i don't. KNOW i MEAN i think it was like six eighty or. Something. YEAH i think mine was like eight dollars an.
Speaker 1: Hour, yeah BUT i didn't have consistent, Hours Like i'd have office hours like two hours a, day three days a, week And i'm, LIKE i can't even hear my.
Speaker 3: GAS i used to work at. McDonald's do you get some you get a meal every time you? Work do? It does a. Lot but, dude when you're going into work and you're, like all, right you know, WHAT i don't want to work. Today but, also, mcdouble how.
Speaker 2: Many times do you sneak in more than up?
Speaker 3: There it? IS i, Knew i'm SURE i knew.
Speaker 2: It also is the semicolon going.
Speaker 1: Extinct there's a new study that found there's been a fifty percent decline in THE. Uc, yeah because no one knows where to put it unless you're An english. Major i'm somebody to use a comma or a.
Speaker 3: Period, well you can dash daddy it up now thanks to CHAT gpt. Two that's the dead.
Speaker 1: Giveaway you have got to remove the dashes or everyone's going to know you're using chat.
Speaker 2: Gpt you're, welcome that's your Trending.
Speaker 1: And just like, that it's another chance on two For. Tuesday we're doing this every thirty minutes because we love. YOU i do think that we have a hoarding problem and our promotions, department our promotions people are hoarding tickets to concerts and then they're.
Speaker 2: Like you know, what, boom let's give them all away in one. Day that's fine with.
Speaker 1: Me you get tickets to The weekend and To halsey the weekend at Us Bank. Stadium, halsey she's coming to. Town she's going to be in summer, set which is very. Cool but we are going to give those to call her ten right now six, five one nine eight nine KTIW. B while we're getting that caller on the, PHONE i just want to mention that we are teaming up and Joining Standard heating and Air conditioning to support the LGBT qia plus.
Speaker 2: Community all weekend Long june twenty eighth and twenty.
Speaker 1: Ninth don't forget to catch us in the parade On, Sunday june twenty, ninth that's at eleven. Am you can get more information On Twin Cities pride events AT kdiwb dot.
Speaker 2: Com keyword at. Calendar, hell, oh what's your?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 12: Lily?
Speaker 3: Lily your?
Speaker 4: Caller?
Speaker 2: Ten, Congratulations oh my, god thank you so.
Speaker 4: Much you're so.
Speaker 2: Welcome have you been trying over and over?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 5: YES i.
Speaker 3: HAVE i THINK i hear phones in the. Background you get a whole lab going. On she works in a call.
Speaker 1: Center she's, like everyone stop helping customers right. Now we're Calling katie W. B, lily do you know who you're going to bring to both? Concerts oh my, god thank you so.
Speaker 4: Much you're.
Speaker 1: Welcome All, right we're gonna come. Back we're gonna do Your, okay let me get your. Forward come back with your after school pop quiz your chance to win a four pack of twins tickets in six.
Speaker 9: Minutes hello one of all point Three KATIE Wb, Hello, hello you're.
Speaker 3: After school pop quiz for twins. Tickets they had a four pack of. Those, yep it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Cool uh.
Speaker 1: Tickets you can call right out of play so you can win the four pack of. Tickets it is a trivia situation in after School pop. Quaz the tickets are First, Saturday june, seventh which is A saturday. Game you always grab your tickets, online of, course and use code fallin twenty five you get twenty five person off your. Tickets, hey why an't you going to go To? Moundtown when are you gonna be on that mount throwing that? Pitch thank you so much for. Asking june twenty, second.
Speaker 3: Last time you do it was. Laser you had just boom you saw you were on the. Mound actually you whipped.
Speaker 4: IT i was.
Speaker 3: SHOCKED i was, LIKE i actually was recording just like a laugh kind, of but you actually what in the heck you killed? It thank you?
Speaker 1: Crazy are you upset that this TIME i invited The Jason show and not.
Speaker 3: You. Yeah kind of sad a little, bit but.
Speaker 2: Whatever i'll probably get your tickets if you want to.
Speaker 3: Come, yeah you hit me up OR i guts talk after.
Speaker 11: This just.
Speaker 3: Talk, yeah it's. Cool send you a email or.
Speaker 9: Memo.
Speaker 3: Hi what's your?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 4: Mandy? Hi?
Speaker 3: Mandy how are?
Speaker 4: You i'm? Good how are?
Speaker 3: You did you have a Good Memorial day? Weekend?
Speaker 4: YEAH i can't believe it's over. Already.
Speaker 3: Mandy did you.
Speaker 2: Get did you get a little little you have a couple of?
Speaker 3: DRINKS i?
Speaker 4: GOT i went To chaigo and it was.
Speaker 1: Amazing oh, okay serious, Question. Mandy how y did kai go go? On because shows like that are very intimidating to me because of the late.
Speaker 2: Hours, no it was.
Speaker 4: Great doors opened at, six the show started at. Eight his girlfriend opened for him for like half hour to an, hour and the show was done by. Eleven it was. Perfect that's PAST i.
Speaker 3: Bent oh my, GOD i heard.
Speaker 2: It that's usually when like an artist will consider coming.
Speaker 4: On, Wow i've seen him In vegas, before and like she doesn't come on till three in the morning And i'm sing by the.
Speaker 3: Time no, chance no, Chance. Mandy all, right let's get your competitor on. High what's your, Name?
Speaker 1: Bobby what was?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 4: Bobby?
Speaker 1: Bobby all, right here we. Go we Got bobby And mandy competing. Today, bobby was Your memorial the?
Speaker 3: Weekend?
Speaker 2: Good did you go to any great shows Like mandy?
Speaker 9: Did?
Speaker 4: NOPE i went up AND i did have bunchy guidework on our.
Speaker 1: Cottage oh my, gosh it's good for. You, okay it was a yard work weekend for. Sure here we, Go mandy And. Bobby i'm going to ask you a trivia. Question if you know the, answer chime in with your, name and whoever gets the most correct is going to get the four pack of twins.
Speaker 2: Tickets, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah question number, one what sporting event is held Every Memorial?
Speaker 9: Day?
Speaker 4: Bobby, Yes, bobby, faceball not.
Speaker 3: Baseball.
Speaker 1: Mandy do you know what sporting event is held Every Memorial? Day it is THE ny five Hundred, mandy. Congratulations question number, two what is nori the traditional rapping of sushi made From, Yes, bobby that's, Right. Bobby all, right that's thy game. Here calm, down missus frizzle here we. Go third, question what is the highest vocal range for a female? Singer if you were inquired'd be like a section you were. In, Yes mandy. Soprano soprano's, Correct.
Speaker 3: Mandy, Oh, bobby we're so.
Speaker 1: Close But, mandy congratulations you got the four pack Of twins tickets.
Speaker 3: Today all my kids are gonna freak.
Speaker 4: Yay this is so. Awesome thank.
Speaker 1: You you're so welcome From caigo to The. Twins you're just you're just out and about a lady on the city for. Sure hold, On, mandy we'll grab your. Info it's one on one point three kd W b brand New shaboozi's.
Speaker 3: Saw the most fashtastic.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 3: DUDE i felt so bad for this kid because his. Grandma it's one on one point THREE kW with founding. Cults i'm at a lake and this. Kid i'm not saying he's over, wait but he Had oh you can't talk about kids like this well oh, OH i didn't talk about. Kid grandma starts going off on the. Kid hey, on its.
Speaker 1: Grandma she's so. ELDERLY i, guess oh my god that your age just got it and she, no you're.
Speaker 3: NOT i want to defend the.
Speaker 2: Sleep, okay, Okay i'm gonna he's gonna pull.
Speaker 3: Back she goes in for Some pirates, booty, right everybody's, favorite love me some.
Speaker 1: Peb she starts, saying that's why you got a. Problem say what are you talking?
Speaker 3: About? Grandma she's, like you're fatter than that. TREE i was like. Whoa So i'm, like, whoa. Whoa that's, wild.
Speaker 1: DUDE i know the story Because cal literally texted me and he, goes this is a direct, situation, goes oh my, GOD i heard a grandma rip and her grandson.
Speaker 2: Next text called him. Fat next text said he.
Speaker 3: Was fatter than a. Tree so Then i'm standing there just. Terrible i'm innocently watching this, kid and it made me Feel i'm, like, oh this, KID i feel so bad.
Speaker 1: Froom because it's, like, yeah because that's what's around, him. Dude he's he's probably, growing and he's. Hungry he's just a little snick snack like anyone.
Speaker 3: Else, also you're the one with all the pirates booty at the. PARK i mean you gotta he's not like he's going to the.
Speaker 1: Grocery he is not a fulfilling. Snack it's like eating. Air you're just eating cheese air.
Speaker 3: And she just goes in and then he's, like why did you call me? Fat quit? Laughing, Okay he's, like why did you call me fatter than a? Tree she, said, NO i said you're fatter they in the. TREE i didn't call you. Fat SO i didn't call you. FAT i just said you're fatter they in some trees are pretty sure a, birch a birch, tree very thin. Tree he, goes stands next to the, tree fruit FOR i don't know WHAT i told your. Grandma i'm not fatter than the.
Speaker 1: Tree and Then i'm, like all, right, DUDE I scott so, much maybe you shouldn't say.
Speaker 3: This kid needs some help right. Now SO i was, Like i'm gonna say. Something i'm gonna say. Something i'm, LIKE i DON'T i was, LIKE i don't think it's. THAT i don't think this is necessary at. All you just said that out. Loud, well, yeah he started. CRYING i just felt bad for. Him so you just, SAID i don't think that's necessary at. ALL i don't think that any of this is. Necessary is?
Speaker 1: It like the viral videos going around on TikTok where the girl, LIKE i want to say something and they whisper.
Speaker 3: It you didn't say it out. LOUD i know you hate. Confrontation you would never well when it comes to. Kids, okay, listen this grandma whips, around looks at. Me you say you're fat in the tree?
Speaker 4: Too she did, It she did.
Speaker 3: It, SECOND i was just trying to help an innocent. Kid now Is i'm getting called fat and made me cry about my audience this? Weekend you even trying to figure out a way to use.
Speaker 1: It it's so.
Speaker 3: PERFECT i want to use it all the. Time, yeah it JUST i, Was oh, DUDE i just fell about for the, kid and THEN i got called? Fat were you fatter than the? Tree and made me?
Speaker 4: Cry?
Speaker 3: Well that tree, Specifically, yes she was wrong about that. Tree but like a big oak maybe, STILL i don't. KNOW i got to stand to.
Speaker 9: It god.
Speaker 2: Forbid i'm sturdy and strong like an oak.
Speaker 3: Tree BUT i want to be warm in the. Wintertime you know What i'm. Saying i'm.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KD wb With fallon And, colt who is not larger than a tree unless it's like a really small week.
Speaker 3: One, yeah if you got a, BIRCH i, mean what do you want me to do, Not Timothy. Shallomey, exactly, yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly we do have your chance to of course get tickets to The weekend And halsey coming.
Speaker 2: Up you don't need a call right. Now it's two For.
Speaker 1: Tuesday we do those tickets at five after and then thirty five, after so in five minutes we'll tell you to. Call but also we're gonna play clip quiz with our Buddy. Ted you can play along.
Speaker 3: When we come. Back two For, tuesday your chance to see The.
Speaker 1: Weekend remember this song was like the number one song for like eight years.
Speaker 3: And then everyone was doing that dance on TikTok. Oh, YEAH i never could do. It it was like really take off, TOO.
Speaker 1: I, KNOW i can never do that dance. PROPERLY i never had the moort like. STAMINA i was, winded but very quickly still.
Speaker 2: Am thank you for.
Speaker 3: Pretending And halsey we have tickets for.
Speaker 1: Both you have a pair of tickets to both shows Through collar ten at, six, five, one, nine eight nine.
Speaker 2: K D W. B, okay.
Speaker 1: Why did you accidentally Hit Celendale she's obviously not. Performing you do not get tickets To. Celendal sorry that would be but that is, uh that is right here, time time now to get that.
Speaker 2: Winner. There, Hi katie W. B what's your?
Speaker 3: Name my name Is, Katie.
Speaker 1: Katie, congratulations you just got yourself a pair of tickets to The weekend and a pair of tickets To.
Speaker 2: Halsey, yes you did so.
Speaker 4: Much i've been trying all. Day. WHY i had a fifteen year old my mom just half the way two days, ago and she was, sorry and she was really close for my, mom And i've been trying all. Day you don't know. How oh my, GOD i got. Her run on my. Home tell her.
Speaker 1: You put in all that effort and it paid. Off congratulations, Girl we're so happy for.
Speaker 9: You i'm so.
Speaker 1: Glad clip quiz is coming up, next and then your next chance for the two For tuesday is at four thirty five On katie W.
Speaker 3: B back at it, Again Ted dog in the, Studio, dog what is?
Speaker 1: Up my friends Were Tea, Dog Tea, Daddy Teeter tots Or Teminator.
Speaker 3: Tetenator tendenator's. Cool my friends used to call Me Teddy beats in high. School, yeah it's not gonna. HAPPENS i Like Teddy. BEATS i want to go With Teddy. Beats, Sorry Teddy. Beats we have a clip of a movie and a. Song i'm gonna play the clip and then you got to guess which year they. Happened all, right and you're gonna go first your movie is we let you watch our.
Speaker 11: Granddad we welcomed you into our, family and now you think you can steal it from. Us you Think i'm not gonna fight to protect my, home our, birthright our ancestral family.
Speaker 4: Home that is?
Speaker 3: Who oh my? God uh is that knives? Out all?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: Nice all? Right your? Song let's?
Speaker 9: GO i heard.
Speaker 3: HIM i don't know what it. IS i forgot about this, song completely.
Speaker 4: Took it to.
Speaker 3: Time don't you be A meani doesn't want to mean to? Go why are you trying to give? Me it's The jimmy with it on A jimmy. Dance find the least she wanted.
Speaker 8: On this for my, life for.
Speaker 11: My life.
Speaker 3: Watching Tut that's a great song to the widest guys who the biggest smile?
Speaker 2: Ever just saying.
Speaker 10: That is kind of an underrated banger Called panini By Lina there we got.
Speaker 1: Alrighty so how dare you o get both of?
Speaker 4: Those?
Speaker 3: Which? See which year do you THINK i want to?
Speaker 1: Say that?
Speaker 3: Was Let's go twenty Nineteen man three for, three Three pandemic or. Not, WOW i.
Speaker 1: Can't even claim that he made it easy for you BECAUSE i didn't know any of.
Speaker 3: Those all, Right, fallen you're oh no? Laughing is that only you're gonna know? It your movie is? ME i. Second so that's what's up for the past sixteen. Years my door to safety and, protections but my responsibility and marvels possibility. On, okay what you? Think, ah Bad?
Speaker 2: Boys was that?
Speaker 3: Done of the The? Thieves? That? Yeah because that was fifty FIFTY i did think it sounded like fifty.
Speaker 2: Cents BUT i didn't think he was in a.
Speaker 3: Movie Curtis, jackson all, right The curtis Jacks i'm not.
Speaker 2: Mad you can't always pick the easy.
Speaker 3: Ones, okay your song this is one of those Like, FEAVER Dj kaliche.
Speaker 1: Almost cuevo, also BUT i don't. KNOW i can't remember the name of the. Song oh, MAN i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i got the. ARTIST i can't think of the name of the. Song no, Brainer, NO i would have gotten.
Speaker 2: It, Ever, OKAY i don't know the. Movies that's not going to be a clue for me at.
Speaker 1: All this song isn't that Old i'll say like twenty twenty, one just throwing one out twenty.
Speaker 3: Eighteen, okay, yes so to, Recap ted got three AND i didn't get.
Speaker 2: Any, okay well we'll come up around to and see what. Happens you never.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah round two coming.
Speaker 8: Up.
Speaker 3: Things it's clip quiz on KD wv for round two clip. Quiz we Have ted up three fallin zero.
Speaker 1: Yup like the way you put the emphasis on zero is Hurt, see well it is a whole bunch of. Nothing we have a clip of a, okay clip of a movie and a clip of a, song and you gotta guess what year they both.
Speaker 3: Happened, So, ted here's your? Movie what are Your?
Speaker 10: Aquaman Because i'm really confused and you've been talking About.
Speaker 3: Come, on gold.
Speaker 5: Medal you're Afraid i'm gonna kick your little mermaid ass all over this course in front of all of these.
Speaker 3: PEOPLE i, mean now you're gonna have to beat me on the big boys.
Speaker 10: Course princess that is, well That's dwayne The Rock. Johnson he's been in four thousand movies and the person in the beginning was super famous.
Speaker 3: Too, no Hens, Man.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with like the fast And furious six Bay. Watch OH i have seen the terrible. Movie yeah all, right yeah your.
Speaker 3: Song at TIMES i wonder what fool with?
Speaker 4: You but this is.
Speaker 9: Me this is NO.
Speaker 3: I did didn't want to fall at it was so Foust actually, NO i just Like location By, KHALID i, know but that song that got him. Famous, now what do you think the year?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 3: Ted no, boy let's say twenty. Seventeen, yes oh.
Speaker 2: My, god there's no WAY i can win.
Speaker 3: Done as five foullan as. Zero let's see if you get this movie fallon contact seventeenth, QUR i my, god and tell them they're not allowed to leave the.
Speaker 1: Base.
Speaker 3: Negative i'm just saying. That Maybe i'm not making myself.
Speaker 10: Clear i'm looking at multiple radical insurgents Of ak's and a fifty cow technical set the bowl my rover all the way back To zimbabwe.
Speaker 7: Over it's not my, call, BROTHER.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Know let's go with Top Gun maverick thirteen, hours thirteen.
Speaker 3: Hours john choose that.
Speaker 1: ONE i was going to guess, battleship literally gonna whisper the answer to, me which would have been a rock, answer a Wild, okay, definitely you know this one probably.
Speaker 3: Won this is what you came For.
Speaker 2: Calan Harris rihanna actually read By Taylor.
Speaker 1: Swift, well, yeah you can Hear Taylor swift in the second part of ooh, okay she used a fake name that The gas when they were. Dating all, RIGHT i didn't know.
Speaker 3: That and what about the? Year what are we? Saying what do you? Think okay twenty?
Speaker 2: Sixteen, yeah there you.
Speaker 3: Go all, right? Thanks that needed at least On God's, dead.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 6: You it's The Pop Culture minute With fellon and Cult on one on one point three k d W, b brought to you By Ova lesig And.
Speaker 3: Lynz, Wow, Wow, wow breaking.
Speaker 1: News todd And Julie chrisly have been pardoned By President. Trump, now if you're, like who the hell are you talking, about these are REALITY tv stars from A tv show note Called Krizly Knows. Best and these two, CRIMINALS i mean they truly are. Criminals were found guilty on federal charges of bank fraud and tax. Evasion this was in twenty, twenty by the, way so this is like just three years. Ago todd was sentenced to twelve years in, Prison julie sentenced to seven, years and now they are both getting complete pardons and being released from federal prison after just like two and a half years.
Speaker 2: Served how do you feel about?
Speaker 3: That, okay here's WHAT i, think AND i. DO i believe this. WHOLEHEARTEDLY i feel like we should all be able to commit tax rod, once just, Once oh my, god and then you get a little. Pardon, now how long is it gonna? Be is it gonna be like you go a year without?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 3: Two, three? FOUR i don't. Know, yeah but if you're gonna, chill, daddy chill on celebrities getting tax fraud and.
Speaker 2: You should be doing it for regular.
Speaker 3: People you can do it for the.
Speaker 1: REGs, no, no, no he's just doing it for reality. Stars he relates to the reality. STARS i guess it's kind of, crazy like out of everyone in, prison that Who, OKAY i don't, know BUT i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i don't. Know this is why there needs to be like a prison reality, ranking like who's in who's in? Prison right?
Speaker 1: Now i've never watched their reality. Show, yeah now they're. Afin i'm gonna get another. One by the, way there's no character.
Speaker 3: They have to.
Speaker 1: Right cassie had no word on. It she's had her, baby, yup but she's in the. Hospital she's in the labor. Unit this is just two weeks after she was on the trial and The diddy case took the, stand and that's just a whole bizarre situation. THERE i heard someone say that they think that the case will wrap up in the next few, weeks which is wild to. Me i'm, like how how so many people have so many things to?
Speaker 2: Say it's so.
Speaker 3: Bizarre twenty years of freak. Offs you got a lot on.
Speaker 2: Top Top top a weekend at the box. Office did you?
Speaker 3: SEE i am?
Speaker 2: Curious did you See Lee lo And?
Speaker 1: Stitch you can text in five three nine to two ONE ktewb, ONE i want to know what you.
Speaker 2: Think That's disney's.
Speaker 1: Live action version Of leelo And stitch had a record breaking one hundred and eighty three million domestic. Debut now they only spend one hundred, million so they already beat, that and it Surpassed Top Gun, maverick which held the Previous Memorial day. Weekend, globally it made three hundred and forty one point seven, million making it the second lar just worldwide opening of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five cult you heard there was some uproar Over leelo and.
Speaker 1: Stage people didn't like the live action version because they changed things.
Speaker 3: Up, YEAH i, MEAN i don't. Know if you go On TikTok and everybody's it's supposed to be about, family but then the sister did the one thing To, leilo that's like just not family at. ALL i don't. Everybody from What i'm.
Speaker 1: Seeing they're not. Happy everybody dislikes the. Ending, yeah, okay. INTERESTING i don't Know disney just they. Do they do the live actions and they switch it. UP i don't.
Speaker 3: Know they do a little, switchery SO i don't, know.
Speaker 2: They get a little bit more adult and a little darker typically in the live.
Speaker 3: Action i've noticed.
Speaker 1: Over the memorial that we can also regal theater served one hundred three million ounces of popcorn to the three million guests they. Had that's an, average by the way of two pounds per. Person or are there just like a handful of people that were just going so?
Speaker 3: Hard oh, yeah there's something about.
Speaker 1: It there's no CHANCE i eat two pounds of popcorn WHEN i go to the, theater And i'm a, Beast but.
Speaker 3: That is not, like, no the. Best WHEN i WAS i was Watching The Quiet, place A Quiet, place and it's like this most silent film ever and just everyone's.
Speaker 2: Just you felt uncomfortable even breathe when you went to see a quiet.
Speaker 3: Place, YEAH i, know. DUDE i was pulling out my breadsticks bag THAT i brought into The.
Speaker 1: You brought breadsticks to the movie. Theater it was, awesome trash. Ass one TIME i saw the two craziest Foods i've seen brought into a THEATER a bucket of. Chicken that's joke and like like a, party sub. CRAZY i did see some guys bring tacos. In they look so legit over here to in Like plymouth At Willow, creek AND i was, like oh my, god those tacos looks like. That there's a strip mall right next To Willow creek and it had taco and and now jac and have gone to get those tacos so many. Times we did not bring them to the theater, Though but it's really.
Speaker 3: GOOD i saw my Cousin luke one's. TIME i swear that we went and saw movie because he pulled out a. Grill he had A weber. Grill he was flipping. BURGERS i know he.
Speaker 2: Didn't why do you lie about?
Speaker 3: Everything you? Have pickles and everything was? Wild was it a charcoal did you get it? Started? Inside he, did bring lighter, fluid get out of.
Speaker 1: Here one oh one point THREE kdwb with fallon and called it's two For.
Speaker 3: Tuesday oh, oh we.
Speaker 1: Have tickets for you right. Now if you want to call six five to one nine eight NINE kdwb to The, weekend you get tickets to that, show a pair of, those but you also get a pair of tickets to See halsey at Sumrset. Amphitheater and we're doing it all day, long so we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Give those two collar ten right.
Speaker 1: Now we do it every thirty, minutes by the, way so five after and thirty five after all, RIGHT i think we have caller ten right.
Speaker 3: Now, hello what's your?
Speaker 4: Name, hi my name Is, Jamie.
Speaker 3: Jamie congratulations your.
Speaker 2: Caller, ten, seriously, Seriously oh my.
Speaker 4: God, yeah.
Speaker 1: Congratulations you got a pair of tickets to both The weekend And. Halsey SO i hope you have so much fun at the. Show hold on one, second we'll g your info and we'll do it again at five oh five On katie W. B speaking of one of the, Artist we're gonna wait tickets to the. Weekend It's Ariana grande with the, Weekend we're gonna come. Back there's a woman who has an issue with her kids. Teacher she thinks the teacher has crossed the. Line we'll let you decide when we talked to. Her next On katie W. B one on one point Three katie W b With fallon And. Cult this One i'm gonna have a very strong opinion. ON i can already tell because you know my. Personality, cult you know That i'm a some would say maybe a jealous.
Speaker 3: Person well MAYBE.
Speaker 2: I don't even know THAT i would Call nicole necessarily.
Speaker 1: JEALOUS i, do actually very much so agree with her feelings on this.
Speaker 2: Situation, Though, nicole tell everyone what you told us in.
Speaker 3: The email you.
Speaker 4: Sent, yeah, hey, GUYS i am in this weird situation with my daughter's. Teacher she Sent Rice Krispy treetes home to my husband and they had a note to him that she's along with my. Daughter and, like you, know in, theory that might team, nice BUT i think it's weird, because, like, okay first of, all like we were in a parent teacher conference and he did mention that he likes.
Speaker 1: Them, okay, YEAH i was talking about snacks you like or. Whatever, Okay, right but LIKE i.
Speaker 4: Also mentioned my favorite treat AND i didn't get. ANYTHING i didn't want. Anything i'm Just i'm just saying it's like it's, odd, right and my husband is, Hot So i'm.
Speaker 3: Like, okay is she and is she in like the same age? Range kind of.
Speaker 4: She's a little bit, younger.
Speaker 8: Is she?
Speaker 2: Attractive?
Speaker 3: Nothing does she?
Speaker 1: Matter? Yes, SEE i would be, like oh, No, CARL i would be SO i would be, like what in the, world what is going?
Speaker 3: On why are you sending treats home to my? Husband the boundaries that you can't, cross and that's got to be one of them has to be like, that so. Stranged you can send little treaties home to my my, spouse why wouldn't be to the. Family?
Speaker 1: Dude can you imagine because your kids have a male teacher called can you imagine if he sent a treat home to your Wife Jess.
Speaker 3: Jen, yeah you hang out with my kid more than. Me now you're trying to give with my? Wife be?
Speaker 1: Crazy would so what would you?
Speaker 4: DO i, mean because, like if you say something LIKE i don't want her to treat my daughter, differently you gotta go into the.
Speaker 3: School, look you gotta. Go you gotta go flex and you gotta be on your, territory bring your husband and then be all over them in front of the. Teacher crazy at the. School what's wrong with? You, listen there is a time and a, place but this is the time to. Place you need to be tactical about.
Speaker 4: This that Feels that feels uncomfortable, too THOUGH i don't.
Speaker 8: KNOW i.
Speaker 1: AGREE i don't think you should have to say claim on your husband at.
Speaker 2: Your kids' school.
Speaker 3: Either that's super.
Speaker 1: Weird, teachers if you're, listening is there any explanation for? This you can call six five one nine eight NINE. Ktwb or let's say you're in nicoleson. Situation how would you handle it? Again six five one nine eight Nine katie W. B, No, No, NO i would have the same vibes and. FEELINGS i wouldn't let it. GO i would be, LIKE i don't even know WHAT I you're, right, THOUGH i don't THINK i would say anything BECAUSE i wouldn't want to make it.
Speaker 3: Weird for my, daughter yeah or my.
Speaker 1: HUSBAND i THINK i would just pretend it didn't, happen but bring it up To jake all the.
Speaker 3: Time, yeah you, stepped but maybe step maybe get her like a diet coke or somebody, like, hey you seem a little. Thirsty so do you have any idea what you're going to do in a call or are you gonna like just stay? SILENT i.
Speaker 4: DON'T i don't know. YET i MEAN I i even, asked like our our, friends my one of my daughter's friends', moms and she, said you, know they didn't get, anything and they agreed with.
Speaker 9: Me it was.
Speaker 4: ODD i don't know what to. DO i don't Think i'm gonna do, what you, know the suggestion of like going in and like being all over my, HUSBAND i.
Speaker 8: Feel like that's just.
Speaker 4: Desperation, yes, NO i don't want to like have to do, that and ALSO i don't want to get side from the other. Parents but like, yeah, YEAH i don't know. Yet.
Speaker 1: Though she'll have a new teacher soon, enough right because the school year is almost, over so.
Speaker 4: Hopefully we'll just move to a different school.
Speaker 3: District, Perfect, well good, Luck.
Speaker 1: NICOLE i would have the same vibes as, you. GIRL i don't think you're weird for philing that. Way one on one point three k D wb With fallon And cal we were just talking to a, Woman Na, nicole and she said that her. Kids teacher Sent Rice crispy treats home to her husband like it was to, him not like to the so and so family to, him and he had mentioned he liked him in apparent teacher. Commerce but she's, like she didn't send me a treat for WHAT i. Said my favorite treat was not THAT i won't. Want it's just to prove my point that it's a. Bizarre and everyone texting is, like what did the note. Say i'm going to guess the note didn't say anything too scandalous or she would have shared that part of.
Speaker 3: It i'm sure it was just like too so and so from so and, So, no you're such a great.
Speaker 1: Dad maybe we asked and the woman was, like, yeah my husband's, hot and we're, like what's the Teacher and she's like she's hot as. Well and she's, young because, like here's the. Thing let's be. Honest if it was an older, woman like a grandma type of, teacher she wouldn't, care, right she'd be, like, oh that's so, sweet.
Speaker 2: Missus you know Bruner cynthia's.
Speaker 3: HOME i mean grandma's can get it.
Speaker 1: Too sometimes like, no they, can but you would be less like jealous or like taken aback by grandma sending. It but what would you do in this situation if you're a, teacher if you're a, parent if you think this crossed the, line what do you?
Speaker 4: Say my name Is nicole. Too but WHAT i would do IS i would actually send a note to the teacher, saying, hey thanks for the rice chrispies for my. Husband my favorite candy is this or? That that's WHAT i would.
Speaker 3: Say, see you can get minnesot of you keeping a. PASSAGE i like.
Speaker 4: You just don't forget about. Me that's.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i want to sweet treat.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 3: Girl thanks for. Colling, hi what are your?
Speaker 2: Sides what's your?
Speaker 4: Name my name Is.
Speaker 1: Glory i'm a retired.
Speaker 4: TEACHER i think it's.
Speaker 12: Wildly inappropriate that this parent did this or the teacher did.
Speaker 9: This to the.
Speaker 4: Parents AND i think the only thing that you should do the school is almost. Over BUT i would send a note back saying thanks for thinking of, us but.
Speaker 7: In the, future please don't send anything home for my husband or.
Speaker 3: Me now do you think the husband should have to do, it because then it looks like more like it he isn't on? It or do you think you do?
Speaker 12: IT i think either one can do, it BUT i think it will stop at the.
Speaker 4: Future, yeah it's from happening next. Year.
Speaker 3: Agreed it's so, bizarre.
Speaker 11: It, is and there are young teachers who do stuff like.
Speaker 3: That it's meant to be sirtacious and it's very, stream but it.
Speaker 1: Happened oh NOW i gotta be watching every stab the tea making thank You.
Speaker 3: Hi so what do you?
Speaker 4: Think, okay So i'm a, teacher SO i have a little bit of A devil's advocate position on.
Speaker 7: IT i would say it is weird though, overall BUT i, know, like typically there's one parent that you form a better relationship, With So i'm curious to, know like who's being more responsible with the, teacher because if it is the, dad and you, know she was in the break room and there was just a bunch of Extra Rayce christie's trying to build that, relationship she might have grabbed a, few you, know and put them in a bag and sent them. Home but, YEAH i don't. KNOW i still think it's.
Speaker 1: Weird, YEAH i was gonna, SAY i think even that situation and you probably just don't send someone else's husband.
Speaker 4: And right and agree with, that but just kind of like to throw a little in.
Speaker 3: There absolutely looking out for your fellow. TEACHER i get. It, yeah it's not like she gave him the snapchat use her, name you know WHAT i? Mean it was just a step two. Though maybe if what was on the, note you? Know, yeah oh my, god, yeah maybe it was like a drawing of like nudes or. SOMETHING i don't. Know it's so. Weird WHY i don't know know why did your mind go? There she wants, it.
Speaker 9: She's.
Speaker 3: Artistic all, right here we. Go, hello what do you.
Speaker 4: Think this is regarding the?
Speaker 12: TEACHER i have a great.
Speaker 2: Solution, okay, yes, yeah solutions are.
Speaker 4: Welcome she needs to tell.
Speaker 12: The daughter or the son that the teacher gave your daddy these. Treats so she goes back to the school and she, says Missus, anderson thank you for the.
Speaker 4: Treats they were so.
Speaker 12: Good but she needs to say it in front of the, kids and then.
Speaker 4: All the kids will be why don't you make us? Treats, now she's got to make treats.
Speaker 8: For all the.
Speaker 3: Kids, oh you're playing a long game right. There all, right all, right en list the kid as a. PAWN i like.
Speaker 4: It you're you're. Teaching i'm a child to be.
Speaker 12: Respectful so they're thanking them for.
Speaker 4: The, Treat so you're not doing anything.
Speaker 3: Bad exactly exactly like where your head's all? Right, well thank? You, hello you get the final word on?
Speaker 1: This what do you?
Speaker 3: Think? Oh thank?
Speaker 4: You, Well i'm a. Teacher i've been teaching for seven. YEARS i think that she needs to have her.
Speaker 12: Husband email that teacher and the.
Speaker 8: Principal, oh like this was, thoughtful but he's a crossed the.
Speaker 4: Line he's, like don't do this. Again. Wow and then the boss already knows about, it so it doesn't cause a.
Speaker 12: Scene and then if there's any Retaliation sham's daughter the, Principal now that's.
Speaker 3: True that's a good. Point or you can just like wrestle in the hallways to see her and it's on. Site do you tell it's on site next TIME i see. YOU i don't know THAT i need your advice and situations like, this but thank. You Gult.
Speaker 1: What three katiew be with Fallon emma bestie cult a ryot was?
Speaker 3: Good not?
Speaker 8: Mine?
Speaker 2: Other oh, wait what's? That oh we still have more? Tickets oh my.
Speaker 3: God wistering try it or even whisper it's two For.
Speaker 1: Tuesday we have a pair of tickets to not, one but two shows the weekend at Us Bank stadium And halsey coming up in five minutes.
Speaker 3: One on one point THREE katiewb With fallon And colt hit them, Cold what we? Got what we?
Speaker 1: Got what we?
Speaker 3: Got Oh, GOD i don't. Know there's a lot of. PRESSURE i feel like it all. Day it feels like it's very. Easy the weekend In halsey tickets two For. Tuesday, okay get.
Speaker 2: A little more forzazz a little more. Detail, yeah, really.
Speaker 3: What's going to happen is like you call us right And i'm, like, hey do you want to see this? Song we watched this perform live.
Speaker 1: About. Yeah the craziest thing is it's not like it's one concert and they're. Together, No, no you're getting tickets to two different. Concerts you can call right now six, five, one, nine eight, Nine katie W. B we're gonna get callar ten into this. SHOW i think we're ready for.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 12: Hello after my phone, Call.
Speaker 3: Yes what's your?
Speaker 4: Name oh my, god my name Is. JACKY i can almost see my pants were you you were.
Speaker 3: Just willing it into existence in the, Background, GUYS.
Speaker 12: I WOULD i know you want to pick up my. Call just pick up my. Call oh my, God i've been trying all day and online and all.
Speaker 7: Curious, foot all.
Speaker 12: Seriousness my fourteen year old has been.
Speaker 4: To hell the last two. Months oh no little visit emergency kidney in Se so it sounds.
Speaker 3: Like The pajune the. Way, yes you Are mom of The. Year congrats.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KD wb With fallon And. Colt now it is time for a totally different. Contest we call this one the ONE k wordplay your chance to win one, thousand.
Speaker 2: Thousand.
Speaker 1: Pennies don't know what you're gonna do with, it not up to. Us you choose how you spend your. Money if you, win you do have to match four words with either myself Or colt and you can call right now to play.
Speaker 2: Six, five, one, nine eight NINE.
Speaker 1: Kdwb cult was, like my words are so good, today you're not gonna be able to handle.
Speaker 3: THEM i will tell you this.
Speaker 1: Much, lately All colt has been doing is just writing people's names. Down SO i would be surprised today if he has leel written.
Speaker 3: Down do You okay it's not name, based but it is some other genre of.
Speaker 1: Things, Yes so so they consider that when you're deciding if you want a partner with me or cult.
Speaker 3: Today? Hi what is your?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 4: Okay oh It's, Michael, Michael, Oh.
Speaker 1: Michael did you think about saying a different name there for a second and then YOU i could TELL i know because you, Go, hey it's A michael.
Speaker 3: Like considering your.
Speaker 2: Name all, RIGHT, bc you partner with me Or coult? Today good? Choice good.
Speaker 1: Choice, now remember you have to get into the mindset of cult when you're answering these. Words, okay oh, yeah, yeah so you can you give me the first word that that comes to mind WHEN i give you the word. Baseball, okay that's a good. One your next word is crocodile. Dundee, YEAH i wonder If colt's too young for.
Speaker 3: That we'll.
Speaker 2: See your next one is, strawberry?
Speaker 4: Strawberry what Would colt?
Speaker 11: Say?
Speaker 4: Strawberry damn uh jelly?
Speaker 2: Jelly, okay and oak like oak.
Speaker 3: Tree, yeah that's a good, one all.
Speaker 1: Right that.
Speaker 2: He only took us time on.
Speaker 1: One all, Right i'm gonna start with the one an order THAT i think you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Them all, RIGHT, bc you shoot me a little wink If i'm getting, hot all, right all, RIGHT i just, okay oh, oh Ak Now i'm thinking something like, firm, tall. Shady you're blinking over? There stop?
Speaker 1: It cult, Tree, YES i knew, it all. Right they get harder from. Here baseball, Bat, yes let's, go.
Speaker 3: Dude, now this is the one B c.
Speaker 1: AND i were concerned. About i'm not gonna tell you why because it could give things. Away crocodile.
Speaker 3: Is dundee one? Word no is? It i'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Dundee, Okay, pumpkin we thought you might be too young for that. One, okay you're.
Speaker 3: Crazy that's not a.
Speaker 2: Know this is An.
Speaker 3: YEAH i almost about a rough off eBay one. Time. Yeah don't be messing up my jam?
Speaker 1: Here all?
Speaker 3: Right all? Right why do you say? Jam what's?
Speaker 5: Up what is?
Speaker 3: It your final word is strawberry. Jam it's not. Jam he didn't say. Damn, no he said. Jelly why did you say?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: MAN?
Speaker 3: Bc really f that? One should?
Speaker 4: Say you know?
Speaker 11: WHAT?
Speaker 3: Bc it's what you get for trying to?
Speaker 4: Cheat do you know what the difference is between jam and?
Speaker 11: Jelly?
Speaker 3: TEN i don't think it's radio, appropriate and don't say. It you're live on the.
Speaker 4: RADIO.
Speaker 3: Bca SHOULD i google?
Speaker 2: It i'll turn the turn the mics.
Speaker 3: Off let me hear. It Tell us, software tell us. Software are you?
Speaker 9: Ready?
Speaker 2: WAIT i didn't hear.
Speaker 3: Him don't do it. Again don't do it.
Speaker 1: Again, okay thanks for, PLAYING, nbc we love. You oh my, god chaos