Speaker 1: Can you dig a god?
Speaker 2: You dig ads?
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 4: Why to what?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Right, ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome back to Social Rejects Club. This is the boiler Room. We're broadcasting live out of Central Texas. Thank you for joining us for this live broadcast. It is decenmember the thirtieth of twenty twenty five. And you know what that means. That's right, we are a mirror seeing you, guys. That's what eight thirty five Central right now. We're just over a day away from twenty twenty six here. So and if hey, if you're one of our listeners down under, one of our viewers down under, you're even closer than we are. So it's sort of our New Year's sort of show, but we're calling tonight's show the end of year dumpster fire cleanup crew and Ruckus and myself have been working tirelessly for the last several days to bring the biggest crew that we could possibly bring to the boiler Room. And I dare say it already looks just from looking at the green room here. What's up green room? You guys take it easy back there. I'm party so hard. We've got a show to do. Yeah, it looks like we already have a bigger show than we've had all year long here, guest wise, and I think there's some more people coming. So for those of you out there that are that have invites to this show, drop on in whenever you feel like it, because the more the merrier tonight. Now, everybody tonight, we're hoping, is going to bring one thing from twenty twenty five that they want to throw into the dumpster. Okay, so that's one aspect. We're also hoping that everyone will have one thing worth keeping or carrying forward, right, and most importantly, perhaps one thing future generations must be warned about. So tonight is not really a celebration of twenty twenty five, nor is it a pity party or a den of despair for twenty twenty five. The dumpster fire is a metaphor for narratives that ran out of fuel, hopefully or at least are running out of fuel, so some thing's burned down on their own. We almost forgot how the year started, right with an exploding cyber truck in front of a Trump tower that one burned down on its own, didn't it pun intended? Some things were intentionally torched. We could talk about some of those. I'm sure some of those will come up. And some were never meant to survive scrutiny. And apparently, just judging by looking at my doom scrawl X feed Erica Kirk, you might be the winner of some of those narratives that were never meant to survive scrutiny. Just a thought, just you know, a little breadcrumb there. So we're not here to relive the trauma. We're here to decide what gets buried, what gets salvaged, and what we absolutely never want repeated. So with that, I'm gonna bring Ruckus aboard here first, Ruckus, Welcome to the boiler room, last one of twenty twenty five. We got dumpster fires to put out, things to bury, and thoughts for the coming year. Thanks for being here tonight, man. How's it going? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wow, it's been a long time since you brought me on. First. You caught me off guard.
Speaker 4: I thought I might. I thought it might be spicy to bring.
Speaker 6: In special bro.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 5: What's the occasion?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the occasion is we're throwing twenty twenty five into the dumpster where it belongs and setting it on fire.
Speaker 5: I freaking love it. This is so exciting.
Speaker 8: I'm also super super stoked that we have a lot of some of our favorites along running regulars, as well as some of our favorite guests who have made appearances throughout the year, in particular this year, if not the previous years as well obviously, So I don't want to take up too much time because there's a lot of folks we'd like to bring on. I mean, you need to change this redacted thing to something more appropriate. But thank you so much for having me along for the cremation of care or event whatever. This dumpster fire sanduff is, how did you describe it? You said it was an appropriate mule log fire for twenty twenty five, and I agree.
Speaker 2: YEA.
Speaker 8: Let's like the light the fires and light the fires right on tires.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your final mule log of the year right here in this dumpster, all right. Next up, we've got Mystical Pharaoh joined us from bringing Mystical aboard because it's getting laid over there. Mystical, what's up man? Welcome back to the Boilerroom, Last show of the year, my friend.
Speaker 9: Last show Man, and a twenty by So Fast twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I feel like the cyber truck just exploded yesterday.
Speaker 9: I know, how many boiler rooms did you have in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: Great question, I can answer that pretty quickly. Let me tell you right now we had select all forty six boiler rooms. So pretty good, pretty good?
Speaker 9: All right, Well, looking forward to forty seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely, man, all right, I thank forty seven.
Speaker 9: Oh man, that's a coincident.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe, gosh, we may have to cram one more out just for just for forty seven tomorrow. All right, I doubt it. Thanks Verah. All right, We've got Lovely Spor joining us next. Lovely Spore, welcome back to the boiler Room. Wonderful to have you here with us tonight. How are you? For some reason, Spor, I am not hearing you there.
Speaker 10: We go, very happy to be here with all these incredible people.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, well, Spor, You've got a little bit of a spotty connection there.
Speaker 5: And I'm happy to be here with incredible Hey.
Speaker 4: Sorry I keep talking over you, but you're I can hear the delay on your feed. And it's quite laggy tonight. You might want to bounce out and come back in or something, but we're very happy to have you here. Sorry I stepped on you there, alrighty cool. Uh. Let's welcome our friend from the odd Man Out podcast, odd Man Out. What's up, dude, Welcome to the boiler Room.
Speaker 1: I doing hey, man, I'm doing great.
Speaker 11: It's great to be on with you guys once again, and kind of ushering this year out and the new one in and can't wait to get into some really interesting conversations tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna man. It's it's wonderful to see your face. We've missed you here in the boiler room. I know late night shows have kind of been difficult for you to do this year, and I hope it's been a good year. We've certainly been enjoying all of your output and love following you on Instagram and x and all that stuff. Man, So just really happy to have you here. Man, Happy early New year.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. It's good to be back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great to have you. That's odd Man Out joining us and let me bring Spore back in real quick sport. Give me a mic check, baby, Yeah, can you hear me? Okay, now we do. I didn't get that, all right, weird? Yeah, I think you're good now, all right, well I think we got sport welcome spor Uh. Let me bring our good friend from Weaponized News, Sam Cheney aboard, Sam, what's up man? Happy early New Year and uh Mary late Christmas. Welcome back to the boiler room.
Speaker 12: Police Navidad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, yeah, all right, let's keep it rolling. Let's keep it rolling.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: We got more people to bring in. We're gonna bring in the one, the only, Johnny Vedmore. Next, here he comes. Johnny Dmore is with us. Johnny, what's up man? Welcome back to the boiler room.
Speaker 13: Paliz Navidad.
Speaker 14: Oh Palise, Navidad, Oh Palise Navidad, Oh Palise Navedad.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, you got all the words. Those are all the words to that song that I know. I'm pretty sure that's the whole song.
Speaker 13: It is is. Thank you for having me, lovely to see you.
Speaker 4: A Yes, it's wonderful to have you here with us. Thank you for joining us. Johnny. Uh, let's see here. I'm gonna brings Sumo aboard from the Mystical American Patriots Society. Map sock doking into the boiler room, sumo.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 6: Hello everyone, how are you doing? H yeah, I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 15: I've been saving Christmas and I've I've finished and now I am relaxing.
Speaker 4: All right, So Santa Claus duties are over for the year then, and you're chilling.
Speaker 6: Well, you know we only take boxing day off.
Speaker 12: We have to.
Speaker 15: Now we're preparing for twenty twenty six. It's a it's a full time job.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, Okay, great to have you here with us. We've got Jay Dyer joining us as well. He's popping into the studio right now. Jay, what's up man, Welcome to the boiler room. Happy early New year, my friend.
Speaker 16: Thank you. It was a hype year. Glad to be here with you.
Speaker 13: Guys.
Speaker 4: It was a hype year.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, we were Ruckus and I were talking about how to set tonight's show up, and you know, we figured the dumpster fire was the perfect metaphor for it. So this is the end of your dumpster fire cleanup crew.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: Uh, the room is growing. See how big stream yard lets us get We got spour back in the room now. Spoor, give me another mic chick going once going?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: You hear me?
Speaker 6: Yes, Okay, I moved into the other room. But it's I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know what is going on here because it's like it sounds like everybody's having a disconnection problem on my end, So I don't know what the hell.
Speaker 16: Is Mystical Pharaoh Infidel Pharaoh now rebranded as mystical Pharaoh.
Speaker 9: Indeed, indeed that is correct.
Speaker 6: Now you guys, now it's really good. What a really nice, really nice haircut going on?
Speaker 17: Me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: You, thank you.
Speaker 15: He looks really good. You just I haven't seen you in a while. And then you cut you popped on. I was like, oh, look he looks still quite handsome.
Speaker 16: I gotta I gotta a glow up.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm competing with Candas to be the new diva, so I gotta get a glow up.
Speaker 12: You need a BBL.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 8: Everyone everyone in our groups Sumo always compliments to the gentlemen for how handsome they are.
Speaker 6: So that's idea, but it's always true. It's always true. And you know what, men don't receive enough compliments.
Speaker 4: True that I.
Speaker 5: Share behalf of all men everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, my friends, how are we gonna do this? We have such a big room. It's gonna be a good time. Okay, So Rugus came up with a great idea. Thank you Ruckus by the way for helping design the show tonight and coordinate all our wonderful colleagues and friends here. It's just so awesome to be here with you guys. I feel like we have the perfect amount of squares right now for like a Brady Bunch almost this is this is great. We can kind of do the whole Brady Bunch pantomime. But I wanna we have three questions basically that we wanted to take around the room, you know, thinking about twenty twenty five, you know, twenty twenty five was so weird. It was such a strange year. It was just like this odd lead up to twenty twenty five actually an odd lead up to the elections in twenty twenty four, just a terrible political situation for you know, as long as I can remember pretty much. But it just seems to kind of like, I don't know, mechanize and transform over the years at a very fast rate now, and it's like we would be like kicking ourselves in the nuts trying to come up with like an end of year recap, which we've done before plenty of times. So you know, Rugus was thinking about this and he started talking to me about it, and we decided, let's just come up with like three simple questions for everybody. Rugus, do you think we should just do question one around the room and then two around the room, or do you think we should do one, two, and three for each person? Do you have a preference as to how we go about that.
Speaker 8: I think it'd be fun if we take them one at a time. I think I think that way, if we at least that way, everybody can at least do the important thing, which is throw something in the damn dumpster fire so that if they have to leave early, then the rest of us will stay warm and we're going to make it.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So we'll try to keep keep the dumpster fire burning tonight and we'll try to close it out with you know, we'll throw some water in there, hopefully. So the first question tonight for everybody again this episode is you know, it's not a recap show. It's more of a forensic year end post mortem Okay, that's kind of the vibe we're going for here. Hi Jamie, we should welcome Jamie to the show too. It's great to see you, Jamie. How are you all right? Excellent? So first question tonight, everybody, and you folks out there watching and listening, we're interested in your answer for these two, so feel free to flood the zone. We've already we've already got more. I haven't even looked at the comments yet. I'm sorry. Anywhere there's already a bunch. But we'll do our best to keep an eye on the comments in the discord and on the platforms. But okay, so you guys can can play too. But first question, and I'm just going to go around the room from top left and we'll get it from everybody. First question, one thing from twenty twenty five that you would like to throw into the dumpster fire and say goodbye to odd Man Out? What do you think.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna say?
Speaker 1: The tail mood.
Speaker 4: Starting off with a banger? Nice?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 4: Well you know that will that that will burn? Definitely? Uh so odd man out starting us with some book burn? Okay, give it, you know, for for anyone.
Speaker 5: That's a justification.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give give us some give us some background on that.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, man, give us some reason. I have twenty seven episodes of justification on that.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's true. And you know what odd Man uh on Sunday Wire. You know, you know how we do on Sunday Wire. We talk about the Middle East geopolitics a lot, and Ruckus and I have been on pretty much most episodes this year. Uh, that aspect of it has come up in some regards. But when it does come up, and when we sort of broach the topic of like the ideology and the religion, the theology and ideology of the region is real in particular political Zionism in particular. Rucus is always the first to say, Hey, you got to check out odd Man out series on this, So at least give us give a shout to that series, tell us what inspired it and what you hope people might take away from it, just to kind of back up your year burn for the year, which I think we probably all endoors.
Speaker 1: Thank you man. Well.
Speaker 11: I started kind of got into it because my grandmother passed away out I didn't grow up around her, and my brother he said, did you check out the obituary her maiden name was a Jewish last name, right, And I was like, really, that's weird. Nobody's ever told me that. I've never been close to my father's family, and so we checked it out and they actually done the whole I think it's like my heritage or something like that, the whole DNA thing, and turns out, yeah, you know, she was Jewish and she moved over here during World War two or whatever, converted to Christianity and all that stuff. So that got me into looking into this stuff. And so, you know, just I started doing it before it got really popular. Now it's like all the rage or whatever. But as you guys know, started slowly getting into this stuff and just realized that there's a whole world that nobody, hardly anyone even knows. Even a lot of Jews that I've talked to, they have no idea about a lot of the stuff that I've actually pulled out from their own holy books and their own rabbis and their own authors and stuff like that. So yeah, there's so many things that you don't know about it. Not all of it's bad, but there's a lot of it that is bad. And really it all boils down to they are the chosen ones, and they can't really get along with anyone else unless they're ruling them and you have to give in to them, you know. And not all Jews believe in that or anything like that, but there's enough that who do believe in it that are powerful and influential, and you know, they get they work their way into places of government and obviously black Rock, black Stone, Facebook, Oracle. You know, you could go on and on about it. So the Tall mood is the basically the it's the most important holy books in their religion, and that seems to be across the board, you know. I know the Reform is a little bit different, but they are starting to get into the telemood as well. So anyway, it's it's just a book that it just it talks terribly about other people, and it's just it proves that they have to basically conquer people. And I don't know what else to say about it. I mean, there's a lot of stuff in that series.
Speaker 4: Check it out, Yeah, yeah, get what's the give us the series name. You can find it at Alternate Current Radio. You can also find it on Podbean under the odd Man Out podcast. But uh, it's it. I always mess it up. I always screw up one word in it, so you say it.
Speaker 11: Everybody does those we don't speak of. It's like like the I think the m Night Shyamalan movie. I think, doesn't he have a movie called that?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 11: Anyway, it came to my mind, and that's why I named it that, because we weren't supposed to talk about it, and at that time it was still so taboo you couldn't really say too much about it. And now it's like you can say whatever, but for right now, not very much longer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, okay, cool. I have some follow up questions about that, but let's get around the room here. We'll go to Ruccus. He's next in the squares here in the Brady Bunch of Squares. Rucus, what about you one thing you would like to throw into the dumpster from this year?
Speaker 8: Luckily I have a visual for this one, courtesy of Photon for turning me onto this. I'm like, it's perfect, It's ready to go right in the dumpster. These guys, the techno bros. I am so sick of the technocratic elite that have like got their warmy little claws or octopus tendrils, whatever you want to call them into the current administration. I don't know if anyone is chicked out my ex profile lately.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go right to my ex profile right now if I can find it. That's forward slash ac Underscorewardslinger. If you go to my page, I have the same thing pinned here since August twenty ninth, and I think it's going to stay here for the entire year of twenty twenty six as a warning to everybody. But this is what it's pissing me off is that MAGA make America Great Again thinks that by doing this use your imagination, folks to the technocracy, bros. That that's going to get America somewhere, and it's going to get America right where we don't want it to be. So for twenty twenty five, I'm sick of these guys. This is We've got Facebook represented here X, We've got Nvidia, We've got Google, Apple, Open AI, and Amazon. You know who you are. I'm missing Peter Theo from this image. Maybe he's hiding in that cyber truck which looks I mean, man, it's a darn shame that there are not any exploding lithium batteries when you need one?
Speaker 4: Am I right, where's Larry Ellis?
Speaker 5: I'm going to toss them.
Speaker 8: I'm going to toss them right into the fire there hopefully if I can figure out how to do that.
Speaker 5: There we go, There they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there we go. I figured Larry Ellison would be hanging with those homies.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well that's the other thing too, is that that's how this year started. Wasn't just technically the cyber truck exploding, as far as I'm concerned, the real event that we're all having to deal with this year and moving forward, because they really built the foundation for this technocracy and I think next year we're going to be living it. Was the Operation Project Stargate or whatever the hell they called it, where they're like, Okay, we're just going to throw like a bunch of money and make a big deal about like basically replacing everybody's jobs.
Speaker 5: And we've come full circle.
Speaker 8: Trump was just up there saying how great it is that AI and robots are going to be replacing everybody's jobs, and I'm like, well, that's what we were worried about, or at least I was, so Yeah, I'd like to see those guys out so yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, good one, good one. I saw that. I'm going to leave Frog myself and go right to Jamie. Jamie, what about you for tonight's forensic post you're end post mortem. What's one thing from twenty twenty five that you would like to throw into the dumpster.
Speaker 19: I was thinking about this, and I agree with Ruckus well for one, because we did two really good shows about the technocracy, and aren't they now Rugus like sworn in some kind of like high military the techno bros.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know they were given like top military clearance, so they made them generals or something.
Speaker 19: Yeah. But then I was like, what makes me matter on like consistently? And it's like the IRS. So I would put that in the dumpster this year if you want to, we could just stop paying taxes. That would be fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good one, Jamie. I like that IRS in the dump You hear that IRS? And the other thing Jamie about the IRS. That actually dovetails nicely with Ruckus's tech Bros thing because in twenty twenty three or four something like that was it twenty twenty two under Joe Biden's administration, they hired what was it like forty eight thousand or eighty thousand IRS agents, right, and they bought all this AMMO. Actually they've been doing that for decades. That wasn't really news, but they continued to do that, and everybody was up in arms about it, right, and then like Doge comes in and the whole flip floppy, you know, pendulum swung the other way. And then it was like, oh, we're going to fire all these these new IRS people. But at the same time, it'd be pretty cool if Peter Thiel and his pallanteer could come in here and just replace all these people, you know. So like now it's like the techno bro panopticon is you know, merging or putting on the power glove of uh, you know Peter Thiel and that other weirdo's tech.
Speaker 19: Hey, I thought we were supposed to get stimulus checks from Doge.
Speaker 4: Right, where's our dogie checks? Yeah, it was just get dose stimmy checks.
Speaker 5: Aren't we Yeah dog still exists.
Speaker 4: That's a great question for Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 14: Stimulus Jackie when But that's okay, just wait for his tiff check it's coming.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you got ubi around the corner, right, We could just leave frog all that and go straight to U b I okay, let me uh okay. So so Jamie, that was great. When Jay comes back, we'll ask him to okay.
Speaker 19: That one hurts him too a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I bet.
Speaker 19: Every three months are like, oh man.
Speaker 4: This hurts yeah ouch, I know ouch. All right, let's go to uh Johnny ved Moore, Johnny, what do you think man twenty twenty five? What aspect of it? What from twenty twenty five would you like to throw into the dumpster fire?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 14: Well, I came here with a personal a personal vendetta against one guy in.
Speaker 13: An organization.
Speaker 14: Happy, Happy, He's coming for you, He's coming for you this Christmas, I want I want to echo out Jason and Rucker and Jamie. I want to echo out at all because really, what I want to put in the dumpster is extremist organization, whether they be religious like the Catholic Church, or say Howmudic organizations, or for instance tech pros that group together to make an apocalyptic ending to our world that we currently live in. Now, That's what I'd like to put in the dumpster is those groups.
Speaker 13: All of those groups.
Speaker 14: I think I think that one small description probably covers every single group on a that we have issue with, and we have gripe with the people who want to create apocalypse, who want some form of something to happen, for it to be the end of days for us. All I want to I'd like, I'd like we left those guys behind on in total, in total, all of.
Speaker 4: Them in the dumpster, all of you in the dumpster. Oh, I mean you may have just ended the show right there, man, But I mean no, you're no, it's perfect, You're one hundred percent correct. And it's like, how many groups like that are there? You know? I think about the secret societies. I think about the international banking cartel, I think about the media cartel. I think about you know, uh, political groups, be they political, Zionists or you know whatever. The entire atlantisis block if you will, you know, you are kind of crazy options there. But really, when it comes down to it, how many groups like you just described are there on the planet? Maybe a couple dozen't maybe one hundred? It must I don't know, is it five hundred? How many? How many do you think? Is it a thousand thousand?
Speaker 14: Deep down in the human soul, we love tales and stories and we tell us olfs stories, and I tell you the most dramatic stories of the ones we love the most. And however much, however many combinations of human culture get we always get to an end point from a beginning point, and we have a middle in between, like, well, it's a story, and we're telling ourselves a story. And the stories, you know, crescendo endings, drama galore. That's what people people deep down, everybody wants it down. Everybody wants apocalypse. Really, I think it automatically forms to some extent.
Speaker 4: All right, I take your point, and it's a it's not apocalypse now, it's apocalypse. How we just want it? Perhaps? All right, good one, Johnny. Let's welcome the other half of the mystical American Patriots Society. We got cave with us Cavey. What's up? Welcome the boiler room.
Speaker 2: Hey awesome, be here in. My audio is working now?
Speaker 4: All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool, I had to restart my computer.
Speaker 4: I think Spoor had the same problem tonight. It's no worries, man, Well I got you. I'll hit you with the number one question from tonight for our year end post mortem show. What's one thing from twenty twenty five that you would like to see thrown in the dumpster fire, to be burned into ashes and never seen again.
Speaker 17: Did you already mention the flaming Tesla truck in front of the Trump Building?
Speaker 4: I did simply as a reference point for the the beginning of the year. I really felt like that was sort of the first big story of the I mean, it happened on the first day of the year. But but yeah, what do you what do you make of that?
Speaker 17: I don't know, this is really weird, especially with the whole elon and Trump falling out that they had later.
Speaker 4: It feels kind of it feels it felt even at the time before we like even you know, saw the inauguration, that that wait a minute, this this feels symbolic. This feels like ritualistic, right mm hmmm, yeah, man, yeah, definitely. So. So perhaps if we were to extrapolate that out into something that you might want to see not happening anymore, that you'd like to throw in the dumpster would be like ritual forms of media humiliation or media rituals, sort of false flag adjacent style stuff headlines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it would be nice to have just normal stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean pie in the sky bro tonight is Pie in the sky. You can throw anything in the dumpster before you got here, odd Man out through the entire Tall Mood in the dumpster, and Johnny Dmore Johnny Dmore threw all apocalyptic agencies and secret society's in the Vedmore in the in the dumpster, and Ruckus through the tech bros in the dumpster. So so the sky's the limit, my friend.
Speaker 2: I'll throw Trump in because he's mostly been a.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, we finally got someone that's really gonna ring the bell for some people here. We just threw Trump into the dumpster fire. Thank you, Kevy, Welcome to the show. That was perfect. Well, let me go over to Sumo, the other half of map Sock Sumo. What's up man? What about you? What do you want to throw in the dumpster fire? From twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: I gotta say, I gotta go with Hope. I gotta go with Hope.
Speaker 4: Hope, abandon all you ter Hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I just you know, I feel like we're on this. Uh this it's not quite a hedonic treadmill. It's like a a panic treadmill where everyone gets their hopes up that there can be political.
Speaker 6: Change, and there never is it never, it never happens.
Speaker 15: And I've been yelling at people from the rooftops that there's no political solution and don't stop doing that, and people just won't.
Speaker 6: They're addicted to it.
Speaker 15: I think people love the they love the heartbreak, they love getting their hopes up.
Speaker 6: It's like a sports team.
Speaker 15: You watch it and you feel you get a Catharsism when your team wins or loses, And.
Speaker 6: So I would like to throw away that, at least that kind of hope.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm in Actually, you know, I was thinking about this earlier today, actually because I'm hearing rumors that there's a possibility I might get invited back into the more power politics realms of broadcasting. And it's just a rumor. Don't think anything of it yet, but I was thinking about how I would do that, you know, how would I reintegrate myself into the power politic discussion at this point? Because I gotta agree with.
Speaker 6: You, it's fake real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all so fucking stupid, Like, yeah, you know, I don't know where I fit in there anymore. Or if I'm.
Speaker 15: Having sex with Peter Theel it doesn't matter, like whatever, you're doing, is you gotta have sex with which you know what?
Speaker 6: I think one of us should jump on the grenade here and volunteer.
Speaker 4: Is that you volunteering because it's your idea, you're not volunteering.
Speaker 6: But I don't know if I'm his type. But you know, we could meet, go out to dinner, but and then may be something.
Speaker 15: But other than that, there's not a lot of I just I just I'm so tired of people being like, well this time, this time, we're like this guy, and then it's the same thing over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, all right, Hope. That's a great answer. That's a great answer. I'm gonna go to Pharaoh. Then I'm gonna go to Pharaoh. Then I'm gonna to Jay, then I'm gonna go to Sport and we'll get to question two. Mystical Pharaoh. What do you think? Uh? One thing from twenty twenty five? You want to yeah, Sam, Yeah, of course, But Pharaoh, what do you say?
Speaker 9: I posted the link? Can you play it?
Speaker 4: Oh? You got oh you got some media for us? Yeah, I can play it? Uh let me.
Speaker 9: Okay, So you're gonna so that's that's what I want to do.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, this is a good one. This will just take a second here, So I'm gonna share the screen to uh At mystical Pharaoh. Follow him while you can. He may not be on X much longer, but this is Pharaoh perfect dovetail with cave here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I want to earn an old Maga two point zero Trump two.
Speaker 4: So Pharaoh, okay, for those of you just listening on audio, Pharaoh is showing his probably most viral video this year, his virul, his most viral X post, and it was him burning his black Maga hat. Pharaoh tell us real quickly before I moved to Jay and Sam and spore, why you did that? At what point in the year did you decide, Hey, I'm I'm out, I'm out of Maga altogether, maybe or not.
Speaker 9: That was like in pretty early on, like in February. That's when I decided to I'm skipping or jumping Trump two point o ship. It was pretty apparent early on, that complete betrayal of actually everything running on and so so that's what I would throw in the dump fire.
Speaker 4: All right, So you you already threw it in in the in the dumpster fire back in February, but there we go. Okay, so Pharaoh called that one early. Let me go to Jay dy er Jay, one thing from twenty twenty five that you would like to throw in the dumpster and say goodbye to forever pie in the sky, any thing you.
Speaker 18: Want, hmmm, I think, uh, you know, one thing. One of the things that we focused on in twenty twenty five that I hope we have damage to some degree is the evangelical Zionist dispensational theology. So we focus pretty heavy critiquing that throughout the year. I covered it on Hodge Twins podcast, covered it on Redacted last week, so I tried and Crowder's buddy Gerald there we covered that. So I'd like to just toss all that garbage and nonsense off, man.
Speaker 4: I think that's a wonderful answer. And you know, I think that's something that we are where everybody on this particular stream is so busy doing what they do, we don't really get to like catch up with each other week by week and day by day. But that is one thing you know that I have seen consistently from everybody in this room going on this year, and and some of us, you know, Jay yourself included doing it in venues where it's unexpected. It's where you know that people watching a certain percentage of them are going to recoil, you know, they have that that recoil reaction. Still, they're like that phase with this information. So that has been big for everybody this year, I think, and I find it this would probably open a wider sort of media philosophy and propaganda discussion. So I don't want to like go too far into it until we wrap our questions up here and get people out of here that got to get out of here. But we're in a weird situation this year where it's like the Overton window got got I believe, intentionally pushed, you know, in a direction that allowed all these conversations to happen online openly. And there are people like us here on this call and many of our colleagues out there who have been talking about these things for over a decade and having to be very thoughtful and tactical about the way that we do it and the people that we talk to to remain true to ourselves and to the information, and with a lot of backlash too, and now it's like it's like a mainstream talking point almost like you can't even doom scroll on X without like that being a primary thing. And I think all of us are kind of feeling like the quote unquote Hegelian, you know, solution aspect to this kind of breathing down our next right now, I think that's kind of been my theme for the year. So I guess since I decided right there based on what Jay said, I'll just throw mine in right now. I would like to throw that in. I would like to throw intentional overton window nudging via media and algorithm into the dumpster fire. I don't want to see that anymore. I would like the public's, the digital public square, to be a real digital public square like it was when the internet fucking started, you know, and we decide what's popular, we decide what's liked, and there's not fucking algorithms, you know, pushing people toward uh, you know, this talking point and that talking point from people that are getting paid, you know, from influencers and ambassadors that are getting paid crazy amounts of money per post and don't even know who manages their manager's manager's manager. That's what I would throw in the fire. Okay, good one. I'm gonna go to Sam Cheney Next, Sam, what about you, man.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna throw in all your guys hate against our batters this year. No, honestly, what can I say on this broadcast and not be and not get you guys bammed? Yeah right, say whatever.
Speaker 9: That's a boiler room dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go for it, man, I'm.
Speaker 12: Gonna throw vaccines in that fire.
Speaker 4: Go for it. Yeah, do it.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna throw vaccines in that fire. And I'm gonna double up and say, throw the idea of the puppet chief executive president in that dumpster fire too, because if we had a real president, populous man of the people, as Trump claims to be or whoever else claims to be, then the first thing they do is go arrest all the big bank heads and uh and abolish the Federal Reserve and put it back under the Treasury as per the Constitution. And anybody that until somebody does that, they're all full of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like that. I like that, Sam coming out all.
Speaker 9: Did the Feds just pump sixteen billion into bank system?
Speaker 4: Oh? Disgusting. They didn't even pump sixteen cents into my system. Fuck them. I'm gonna cut a lovely sport. Lovely spor you're up next. Think about it. One thing from twenty twenty five. Anything you want you want to throw into the dumpster fire?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: I hear you wonderfully and quickly.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 10: So I was thinking about this and I thought these were great questions that Rutgers came up with earlier today. And my kind of like culmination of like kind of a one sentence response is politics and politicians and the people behind the curtains. And I feel like everybody on this call is like kind of like like added a little bit onto it, like the technocrats, the I mean Jamie to mention the IRS taxation, Like there's so many different levels of corruption. I guess I would like corruption to be thrown out.
Speaker 12: And that would pick a whole lot of people.
Speaker 10: And so I guess that that's my ultimate response is just.
Speaker 5: I want to I want to see.
Speaker 10: It's just I feel so stupid to even say I wish that something like that could happen, because I don't believe it. And I feel like any other year, if you had asked me the same question, I would have said politics or politicians. But you know, there's so many levels to that, like the Rockefellers, you know, like the people behind the curtains, these evil people.
Speaker 4: Well said spor Well said, uh, I think we are all down with that. All right. That concludes round one of Tonight's questions for the year end post mortem. I have I don't know.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 4: Who said that? Get closer to your mic? Did I miss that? Okay?
Speaker 5: I missed it too?
Speaker 2: Internet?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Sumo's bad Internet strikes again? Gotcha?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that was mebe okay.
Speaker 4: Go for it, go for it. Sorry, we got you now?
Speaker 13: Hello?
Speaker 16: Hey, hello, hello, Hello.
Speaker 6: Doesn't mean to say anything?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, cool, cool, okay, So we're into the second segment here. One thing worth keeping or carrying forward from twenty twenty five. So let's see. I'm going to go to Sumo since we have a good connection with him right now, and then I'll go to Okay, Rugus Rucus is having some issues there. Okay, did your audio cut again? Oh? There you are all right?
Speaker 6: Look terrified?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm feeling ill?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 1: Oh really sorry?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, one thing? Are you do you want to bail out? Man?
Speaker 8: I think I have to, so I'll give you my quick win there was a very small win, and I mean it's freaking tiny, but it was a step in the right direction. But Trump waited till the end of the year almost to do this thing. But he rescheduled marijuana, and I think you all understand what that means. And I think that's a big deal. It's something that people have been asking for that for a very long time.
Speaker 5: Should be happy. I'm happy. We'll see where that goes.
Speaker 8: Obviously, it doesn't change anything with the legalization, and that's that's where he needs to take that because the drug war has been a terrible thing. They're even trying to justify that for their actions in Venezuela right now. So but again, it's the first step to at least they can do the science and the research and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 5: So I'm so sorry, guys.
Speaker 8: If I can, I'll jump back in, but I think I'm gonna throw up and everything. So I love all you guys, God bless you all, and I'll see you guys next year.
Speaker 16: Feel better, buddy.
Speaker 4: Ruck us out there.
Speaker 6: You ever hear of it?
Speaker 4: Yikes? Okay, hope you feel better, dude. Let me uh, I was.
Speaker 6: Worried that like if I laugh at someone in there didn't die or something.
Speaker 14: Wait a minute, he's Ruckus actually, Based, I've gotta go.
Speaker 4: We just had to swap out here. We got bathed with us now based, what's.
Speaker 16: Up, dude, just the vomit, dude, just wash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should, Ruckus, if you're listening, you should come back on and just vomit. Dude, go for it. This newar's leave almost sneers even in Australia, so you could you could yack on on stage. That'd be okay. We we would allow it this time. So based, welcome to the show. I'm glad you're here with us. I'm sorry Ruckus didn't feel good, but his exit left room. I've never hit the ceiling on stream Yard. You can only have ten guests apparently, so we're maxed out right now.
Speaker 20: Yeah, well I just swapped in for for Rucus and he's feeling ill and I just got over illness.
Speaker 4: So you guys are like so you guys are just like tag team wrestlers who you're just tagged out. That was good timing. So based we're Tonight's episode is a year end post mortem. We're not doing recaps here. We just have three simple questions we're asking everybody on the panel, and since you just jumped in, I'm gonna hit you with the first question. Everyone else has already answered it. So your answer is wide open. Anything you want, okay, even if it's unrealistic. One thing from twenty twenty five that you would like to see thrown into the dumpster fire and never again.
Speaker 20: Yeah, the Charlie Kirk assassination was pretty rough. I would like to throw that one away in good taste as much as I can. I think that was a pretty rough thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 20: We we've dealt with the public assassinations in the conspiracy sphere, I think for a long time, but that one's a particularly rough one because it was I think it was pretty pretty unexpected and shocking, and I would like to really throw that one away. I'd really like to throw away my own personal sort of feelings about it in reaction to it.
Speaker 7: Especially beforehand.
Speaker 20: I got to admit, it really changed my sort of my thoughts on who this person was beforehand. I really I feel like I had misjudged the person beforehand, and I sort of want to have some more grace and some more patience with with people, especially public characters. So I would like to really throw that one in the in the dumpster as far as I can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, definitely let me go to Jay next. Jay, maybe your thoughts on the Charlie thing as as you know, related to what we're talking about tonight, and you're you're one thing worth keeping or carrying forward.
Speaker 18: Man, Yeah, I mean that's I'm glad Bay said that because I actually forgot about it only because I got mired in the whole in the last three weeks, the whole can this drama so right, she's she's sort of inserted herself to sort of be the whole focus of all that under the auspices of justice for Charlie, and I think that's turned into a whole conspiracy candy debacle. So I'd like to throw all that out as well, all the conspiracy nonsense that fake conspiracies around all that.
Speaker 16: But but what what would I want to keep from twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Can it be something selfish?
Speaker 4: Absolutely anything? Man.
Speaker 16: I had the most fun writing for the Sam Hid Show this year, so sort of.
Speaker 18: Continue with the theme of you know what, what was enjoyable in the year and what was that I had a lot of fun doing that and I was sick of politics, so to do something different for the year was a lot. It was a breath of fresh air, was a lot of fun. So I was really glad to do that, and I think the first season of the show was pretty good. And yeah, I know it's kind of selfish, but like, no, I got I think everybody in this boiler room has been you know, we've been kind of blackpilled about politics for a long time, so we don't really pay too much at tense to it. We don't take it too seriously because that's why we have fun. Yeah, so so, yeah, so I had fun doing comedy this year.
Speaker 4: Good Man, good, good for you. You know, I think that's I don't think it's selfish at all. Actually, I think it's exemplary. Exemplary. I don't know how to pronounce that word right now. It's probably the beer. But it's like this. For me, this was sort of a similar sort of year where it was like a lot of circumstances changed, and you know, the flow of life was different, and you know, I wasn't doing six days a week broadcasting like I had between twenty twenty and twenty twenty four, you know, and it was like I was able to. I don't know, I guess I would almost feel like a lot of the ways I spent my time me a few years ago might call selfish. But at the same time, it's almost like, you know, we've used the metaphor of the boiler room being like the toxic avenger of media, and I think it's pretty apt because like my in spores feeds are like wide open twenty four to seven, you know what I mean, We're like a science experiment of like what it would be like to dip yourself in the most modern toxic media you could possibly find and see if you could turn into some sort of you know, other being. Not that toxy was any sort of being you would want to look like or see in the mirror, but you know what I mean, Like it was a weird way to become have some sort of superpower, and like, if there's one superpower I have, it is definitely that being able to dive into the deep end of a toxic vomit sludge and gobblin pit of media and come out, you know, I wouldn't say unscathed, but you know, come out and able to analyze it and talk about it. But that part about being unscathed. You can have a thick skin, but after you know, ten fifteen years, it builds up. And as the media system has changed and the narratives have changed, and the amount of time that goes into it has increased, it's just like, oh my gosh, you know, I have to manage my physical and mental and spiritual well being much more than I used to. After you know, I figured this was going to be an experiment my friends, that we could have got done in five or ten years, and we would, you know, change everybody's minds and everybody would be cool now, and nobody would be wanting war, and nobody would be wanting race wars, and nobody would be wanting to have propa war and death propaganda and disease propaganda beer bombed into their fucking third eye twenty four to seven. Like, we would be over that by now. We just got to wake enough people up. That's why I went on that fuck that rant a few weeks ago. I'm so over that. That's another thing I'm throwing in the dumpster this year. What about you, Jamie? What thoughts on the Kirk thing and as far as throwing stuff in the dumpster? And one thing you want to carry forward.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we can throw the whole spectacle in the dumpster. And it's kind of crazy seeing things before everybody else does, because like I was, like, this is super sus, Like that hand is so waxy, she's acting weird. But you can't say that to normies because there are still crying and donating money and stuff, and so you just have to like let it play out.
Speaker 4: And here we are only what three weeks later, four six weeks later, and now the entirety of X is doing that in such a mean way. Like what we were trying I think what we were all kind of trying not to do when that happened was fall into it, play into it, say what we really thought about it. Just watch it, you know, just let other people do it. That's Candace's fucking work. Now, fuck that, you know, I'm not doing that shit. I did that for Stephen Paddock, Me and Jay did that for Steven Paddock. We did that for We did that for everything from motherfucking pardon my language, but like we did that kind of analysis that you're sort of seeing from Candace Owans right now, all the way from Boston bombing to Steven paddock. Okay, you can figure out that timeline on your own and check our archives for it, and we would dive deep into that shit. Jay and myself and some of our other colleagues. We would do it every week on boiler Room and then again on Sunday Wire. We would do it wild here in the boiler Room and clinical on Sunday Wire, and we would do it for weeks on end, sometimes to do Invaldi right all the way to Uvaldi, dude, even all the way up to Uvalde in was that twenty twenty two, twenty one, twenty twenty two, twenty three, something like that. Fuck man, it's crazy, It's it's absolutely crazy. And now like that story was just like no, I'm I'm not touching this with a ten foot fucking pole. That was my thing. Fuck this, I'm not touching this with a ten foot fucking pole. I made a few comments here and there. Patrick did a great episode on it, very clinical, very journalistic on Sunday Wire. We had a little bit of fun here with it on boiler Room, but overall it was a fucking shit show. And the conspiracy candy, the flooding of the zone is exactly the kind of thing that we were warning everybody about on a smaller scale, all the way from Boston bombing to Uvalde. I mean, Jay, what do you think?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean now it's sort of on X.
Speaker 18: Everyone is creating their own conspiracies as part of their brand. So now that's just it's nothing to do with truth or discovering what really happened. It's all postmodern narrative creating, and whoever can get the most traction behind their narrative wins. And yeah, I really think Candace has a fumbled big time in the last couple of weeks, but she at least figured out how to crack the algorithmic code to make the story about her and take over media. I mean, you know, they're they're saying she, you know, topped Joe Rogan, which is crazy to me. But I just think it's all it's all spectacle like, even crazier almost than mainstream media. I mean, you know, we used to with with Patrick, you know, we dissect to make fun of mainstream media ten years ago, and now the alternative media is basically as cartoonish almost.
Speaker 16: It's crazy, it really is.
Speaker 4: It's then it's bananas. Uh, Johnny, you look like you're jumping your skin there my head, dud, dude.
Speaker 13: I gotta I listen.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna because because I've been listening, like the most important I've heard in the whole past year. Like I've been listening, I've been like I'm wrapped up in the ship. So I get like good ship going on all the time. I'm i'm, I'm. I look at the influencers and the flooding of the zone is saying, can even like get get get a word out nowadays about anything fact attached. And now the influencers, I would say they're like between three and five years behind the basic information on any case, and they slowly leak it out and then it gets it gets it full. It's like a piranha thankful of like misinformation, disinformation or profit when we talk about things that are good. Right, So I bought this along, I bought this, my little this is this is amazing. Actually this this to be here. I got after helping a friend about a pub and me and that friend are going to do a broadcast. That friend involved with a company Robert Maxwell, Robert May and it's an amazing investigative. But when you were talking then I was my want, my thing to keep this year and to advance on is comedy, because everything now is just a big, massive bars. It's all a complete and not a show. There is nothing on the face of anything that these people are doing that that that like the the mass media that being put out there now is is absolutely nothing of no, it is all just Joe business. And I started to do like truth from at the beginning of this year, and I'm continuing on with that. I want to keep that comedy going, but I also started with things like musicals and other things. I'm looking ways to define information, the way that get that allows them to pick it up. And I think comedy is the only way forward because this is a farce, this whole our whole culture, society, the way it's changing, the way it's moving into this Fourth Industrial Revolution, which is kind of like all of it's a.
Speaker 13: Faint you know.
Speaker 14: You can't even can't even give a good description of where we are to anybody in that I know in society, in my community, because he just wouldn't understand the words I'm using. There is so far they're so they're kept so far behind, and that's because they really don't want to know so much much so the only way to read is by making them laugh, making them feel happy about the fact that they look at the same show which stocks bullshit at them, and they say, hey, hey, you know this is to be taken the piss out of this isn't taken seriously. What they're doing, What what is happening is that flooding of the zone. It's really innicious, It's really nasty, really vindictive, horrible. It has all the elements the worst part of human nature, you know, it's all of that. And when and just say about the Charlie Kirks, then you know, I feel that that's just going to lead to this. There is just however much we want to throw that away. Hey, there's going to be journalists who get shot. It's going to be journalists who get stabbed. It's going to be journalists that that is on near future. I think it's being normalized. And I think that that the I'm in a position where I'm like, I know that I have to now change certain things in my life to look out for that myself, because this is a paradigm shift, and this is a dangerous shift as well. Warfare isn't going to be in Gaza and Palestine soon. This is fifth generation and that will be inside and outside our real worlds. You know, we won't know what the dimensions are. But if I want to take anything into the next Earth, keep its comedy, be able to reach comedy, man, because it's all a show. It's all just ridiculous as fast. It's time to really start reaching by by giving them hope, happy rather than just doom all of.
Speaker 4: The absolutely, man, I couldn't agree more. And that's one of the only things that has kept Sporing myself and many of us saying after our toxic avenger, you know, experiment on ourselves is allowing us to have some comedy in there. And I think that's something that all of us on this call haven't and every single person here does not shy away from gallows humor, satire, open humor, straight up comedy, mockumentary style. I mean, you name it. You've seen that on everybody's channel that is on this call right now. Okay, that's that's wonderful, Johnny, Thank you so much for adding that. I know that resonates with a lot of us. Let me go to Sam, Sam, what about you, man? What what what do you want to see? Carrying forward from this year, any any trends or personal things or any anything.
Speaker 12: Honestly, policies carried forward, but I don't think they will be all want to see a see America from a citizen here now, right, stay out of the World's Health Organization. I want to see us what Trump Energy Department did do a lot of good reeling back all this carbon bs. Of course they're going to spin it into their technocracy, but they did pull back all the carbon bs, and I want to keep those policies. But I believe they're doing it in a way where the next administration, if they're pro carbon tax again, they're just gonna you know, sign it, autopen it and we have the same carbon tax, same old Agenda twenty thirty policies, right, and so they have rolled back a lot of those through Trump's Energy Department, and I want to keep those policies and stay out of the World Health Organization.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, good.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 4: At the beginning of the year, I kept saying, you know, hey, I'm going to keep a list of good and bads from this administration. And I gave up on that by about March or so. It was just like, no, never mind. So sometimes it's hard for me to latch onto the things that are good. But yeah, you're right, there have been some decent policy changes, a couple executive orders I would endorse myself, but I don't want to put them on a scale with the over the totality of the thing because then they.
Speaker 12: But we know, but we know that that's just you know, that's just red meat for whoever's paying attention. And the next guy is just gonna autopen the other way.
Speaker 2: So it's just it's.
Speaker 12: Bullshit, right absolutely, Like we need laws passed by column rests, all these executive orders, regulations through all the agencies. It's just it's all bullshit. It's all up for for whatever they decide that day, whoever bribes them.
Speaker 4: Right right, right, yeah, And and I guess I'll answer mine right now. You just inspired me one worth keeping or caring forward for me. Also a policy thing back ruckuss thing about the rescheduling of Mary Jane and I back a lot of the changes that have been made in the Second Amendment. Realm, we've gotten a lot of concessions and a lot of more constitutional uh constitutionally direction policy coming out. They've gotten rid of tax stamps ATF has been ever so slightly toned down. A few other things. You know, some good cases happening in the Supreme Court. This is actually a trend that's more related to the Supreme Court than it is the Donald Trump administration. But there was some DOJ stuff going on. There's also some negatives. I'm aware of some negatives there. There's also some what the hell why are they doing that sort of stuff going on. But I would like to see this continuing a more open Second Amendment style government that is removing bloated on constitutional policies. That would be my carry forward policy wise, Pharaoh, what about you, man, we're going to mistical Pharaoh. I gotta get everybody's thoughts on Kirk actually on the way into this one, because Bays really kind of reminded me we'd hadn't touched that one and it was such a stupid and messed up I don't even know what adjectives to use for it. But thoughts on that, any short comments on that? And one thing you would like to keep carrying forward, mystical Pharaoh.
Speaker 9: No, nothing really on on on Charlie Kirk. All right, cool, other than just let Erica grieve.
Speaker 4: Let her, let her party, let her grieve with her fireworks. Okay, gotcha, that's right.
Speaker 9: I think something to keep it. I'm going to keep it more personal. I think it's a faith and family's You can get distracted with a lot of noise, and I think anchoring yourself in these two things is one of the most important things you can do to reduce noise and like unnecessary h energies that doesn't need to be in your life.
Speaker 4: Nice one, nice one, And that goes well with the comedy and with what Jay said, you know about making sure you're in the right space, doing the right thing. With what Johnny said, ruckus, Yeah, that's that's great man, really good one. Sumo. What about you man? One thing you want to carry forward?
Speaker 6: Well, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we got you.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I guess I have a bit.
Speaker 6: Of a contraryan view on some things.
Speaker 15: You know, in the in the paranormal space, I've noticed the same thing, where as in the conspiratorial space where it's just been flooded with a bunch of people coming in and just making up stuff and they're they're just spouting off.
Speaker 6: You know, I know that some people think that all that stuff's daunted anyway, but I mean just truly nonsensical red herrings.
Speaker 15: And every other day a new show pops up online it's about someone like let's talk about big Foot, and it's just over and over again. So I've noticed that, and the the sort of as everyone said, the inhitification of sort of you know that the whole year I think was defined by sort of slop AI slop, podcasting slop, everything politics slop, you know.
Speaker 6: But I kind of like it. I gotta be on. I kind of felt like I find Erica Kirk incredibly funny.
Speaker 15: Uh This, this woman getting up there after her husband died with pyrotechnics is one of the best jokes I've ever seen in my life. I mean, I mean, if she if she's not like an Israeli honeypotter or something, and he just married her just they just got married to sport, psigonism or I don't know what happened she.
Speaker 6: Should have been. I mean, it's amazing, and that we're asked.
Speaker 15: She gets up there with a straight face and says, I forget my forgive my husband's killer.
Speaker 6: But one one to you who who don't like don't believe they should.
Speaker 15: Have the West Bank or whatever. So stupid, but I kind of you know, I've always had a thing for grifters. I I I admire grifting. I think grifting is a part of what makes his country what it is.
Speaker 6: You know, So I think, uh, I think, yeah.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'm not to talk about Charlie Kirk, you know rip, but I'm not one hundred percent on board with him actually being dead.
Speaker 6: I know that people I think he may that may have all been up. I did a whole show on that, but uh.
Speaker 15: You know, ninety percent, I'm ninety percent he's dead, but ten percent I keep ten percent of my chips at the poker table.
Speaker 6: That he's not dead. Something to keep.
Speaker 4: I would like.
Speaker 15: I would like us to go back to talking about taking over Greenland. I really enjoyed that. I wish that would have happened. It was the one I think if Trump, if for me, if Trump took over Greenland just tomorrow, I forgive a lot of stuff. Not everything, but I would forgive a lot of stuff. I mean, it just seems like a natural, like, of course we should have Greenland, Like what why not?
Speaker 4: You know, so you're down with adding to the collection, right, you want a new character.
Speaker 6: We're going to be an empire, just do it.
Speaker 15: What makes it it really upsetting is being an empire and like not doing anything with it, like all this weird stuff like.
Speaker 4: Just take over stuff or you know, all right, perfect perfect, okay, So well, you know, you know what you may you may get your wish in twenty twenty six Sumo because Venezuela. Ooh, that oil is about to be ours. Baby, We're going kind of be.
Speaker 15: Honest, I'm not as excited about venez taking Venezuela to be.
Speaker 16: You know, and I want to take some I don't just mean like we we do a puppet dictator.
Speaker 6: I mean like we go in, we make it a colony and maybe that a Puerto Rico thing.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, you know that's why I I'm not.
Speaker 6: That excited about Venezuela. Greenland sounds nice. I was Northern Lights, they got the polar bears.
Speaker 4: You're right, you know I would book a trip for sport and I to Greenland before I would Venezuela. So you know, I think maybe you've convinced me.
Speaker 9: How about it?
Speaker 17: On I.
Speaker 4: Hear Iran's pretty nice? Actually, all right, Kevy what about you, man, one thing you want to carry forward?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say comedy too, specifically the memes.
Speaker 17: Everything's so absurd right now, and it's just it's kind of a lot of fun, even though it's crazy. And I guess the other thing I'll pick something different is just turning everything off, Like just go outside and the world's not ending. Every people are nice, the weather's nice, nature is nice. Just go do something and just turn off your phone, turn off the TV.
Speaker 15: Spending a lot of pictures of his hiking and it looks gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's nice, doing a lot of hiking this year. Good good, I like that.
Speaker 16: I like that.
Speaker 4: That's another one. We're almost building a theme here, my friends, My goodness. Let's go to odd Man out, odd Man out. One thing worth keeping or carrying forward? And any hanging thoughts about that other thing we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, well the other thing.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 11: I don't even know what to say. I just know the official story is BS. That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that that crowbar shirt is fucking dope. That's one thing I can tell you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother.
Speaker 11: I'm seeing them in a couple of months, so I can't wait, all right, And that brings me to what I want to keep. Actually, I want to keep music. These aren't cassettes, kids, I've had these cassettes for twenty plus years. This is a cassette. And so from my late teens through my twenties into my early thirties, I was in a band and music was the main focus of my life besides my family, and I loved it so much. It got me through so many horrible things. And once I got super deep into politics and you know, started blogging and then started doing a podcast, of course, I completely stopped listening to music honestly for a while, and I would only listen to it, you know, when I was with a friend or with my wife in the car or whatever. But the last couple of years I got back into music, and I've started writing songs again with a couple of friends, and I hope to continue that and most of all, just continue my love for music because it really is soothing, and I think it's a gift, you know, that really helps a lot of different people get through hard things in life and also helps us to enjoy things. It helps us to do things when we're celebrating, not just when we're sad or mad or angry or whatever. So yeah, continue loving the music. You know, I guess it's kind of selfish, but that's what I want to do, because you have to take frequent breaks from politics and from what we do. I think Jay was saying it, or somebody was saying it. You've got to get away from this stuff, man, it will destroy you mentally and spiritually. Yeah, so take frequent breaks away from social media, do things that you love to do, spend time with your family and go on hikes, you know, see the sun and do those kinds of things, because that's what's really important. And then you can come back to this stuff and expose this stuff and do whatever, because you've got to stay healthy, insane.
Speaker 1: So yeah, music one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: We've seen too many of our colleagues, you know, fight this fight so hard that you know, they may have expired earlier than they might have otherwise. And I don't certainly don't want to be one of those people. I know none of you guys do, and we don't wish that for any of you out there watching this also, you know, so so take heart, you know, especially if you're new to this stuff. If you're new to this stuff, it is so exciting. It's easy to be in at twenty four to seven, you know, especially what's with what's going on right now with the whole Maga civil war and Candae and Kirk and all this fucking garbage. I mean, you got to have your music. Look at this, ad Man out, Check this out. This one even has a year on it. This is a fucking nice demo from nineteen ninety two, just sitting here on my desk.
Speaker 1: That's sweet.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my homies. And Pax Mortis right there, freaking Placer County death Metal nineteen ninety two. I'm similar with you, odd Man out. I've been sharing pictures with BASD and Jay and Jamie and other people sporting. I've been working on rebuilding a modernized stereo system that is tuned to play old physical media as well as new you know, streaming media. And the turntable is about to be integrated this week, and the records are all coming out, the CDs are all coming out. I mean, look at odd Man's background. There, he's got his He's got a lot of physical media on the wall right there. Yep, there it is the whole look at that he's got the collection, all the stuff back there. I mean, that's such a beautiful background. Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks man. And I mean I've had some of these cassettes and CDs.
Speaker 11: Some the cassettes are literally, I hate to say because it makes me old, but thirty plus years old.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 11: So I got away from all that and you went to digital. But my son he's fifteen, almost sixteen, and he's totally into cassettes and records, and he's dragging me to all these record stores now, and it's like, well, you know, I've got to buy something here and there, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's it's got me back into it.
Speaker 4: So man, it's a good time for it. This is a good time for it. Yeah, I love that. I love that you brought this to the show. Let me go to sport real quick with second question here, which will round it out. Unless I missed anyone, someone tell me if I missed anyone, but spore one thing worth keeping or carrying forward.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I had a really tough time, can you hear me, Yes, we got you. Okay, I had a tough time with this, But I love everything that everybody said because I feel like there's a culmination and I have sort of a two parts answer, and it is one of the things that I have loved during this last year is I hate and some people are gonna hate me for saying this, but the AI and technology, the way that it has advanced and is amazing, I mean, and I guess the other side of that is, you know, like listening to music and being in nature, Like I feel like there needs to be I guess balance, like, and that's something I'm going to be striving for in this next year, is a balance between the nature and also enjoying the fact that we have tools like this, I mean, these this the way you just described upgrading our audio system.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 10: This is there's some brilliant things happening with technology, and there's also this like scary shit where it's like, I mean, I was gonna mention it as an icebreaker earlier, but like the next air buds, air pods or whatever are going to be able to read your brain waves.
Speaker 5: Like I don't want any of that shit.
Speaker 10: But there is some amazing stuff that you can really do with technology these days, and I do feel like I appreciate it. But at the same time, I feel like I also want to appreciate how much we can do on our own without that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. And what a strange year too, Like really the first year that a lot of people have checked the AI out and been like, Okay, what is this about? What could I possibly do with it? I mean, everybody's sort of some people it's weird. There's a whole spectrum of people, right, It's like some people don't even know what the hell you're talking about if you're talking about AI and other people are using it for you know, a dozen times a day or all day long, mm hmm, it's a trip.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I mean I mean, just like for where I'm like so mixed up about this is like Brian and I just were lucky enough to have a little extra money to buy a ping pong table and a trampoline and a pull up machine or for a garage, and like this is all like just like the physical stuff that like we're actually gonna have like really reformat or garage to do. And on the other side, it's like I am so capable of taking advantage of just CHATGBT and grock and co Pilot and all that stuff from my my you know, nine to five are that it's just like it's almost like too much, like try and figure out how to like lean one way or the other or how to balance it out. So I guess that's my That's what I'm trying to bring into this next year is the.
Speaker 7: Balance, all right?
Speaker 4: Bringing the balance into next year.
Speaker 13: I like that. M.
Speaker 4: We were thinking about that the other night because we were talking about these new meta AI glasses. You know, of course it's you know, strapping bluetooth to your dome. That's not great for you and all that stuff. But like all that aside, hmm, you have the opportunity now to like, how can I say this? You have the opportunity now to embrace augmented reality, right, Like you can wear something that will allow you to speak, you know, confluently with your AI.
Speaker 10: And have and it will play music in your ears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can do all kind of shit for you. You can change the temperature in your house whatever. And you can even have a digital overlay and augmented reality overlay over a screen which does all kinds of stuff gestures in front of your face to turn features on and off, like the camera and whatnot, and the AI whatnot. And it's like, I don't know, maybe this is this is I'm rabbit holing a little bit here. But I was talking to my buddy the other night shout out to Shredder if you out there. But it's like you could go full Ted Kazinski at this point, not not not full you go partial ted, because it's at this point, you know, meaning you could go off grid, right, you could live in a fucking cabin and do nothing but snail mail and have no Wi Fi, none of that shit.
Speaker 10: It sounds fucking lovely, frankly.
Speaker 4: Like, well, it goes to a lot of people, and a lot of people are doing it right now. You know, a lot of people are trying it. It's it's one of those things. It's one of those escapes, the matrix tactics, right, or you could try to go as far as you possibly could with allowing it in knowing that you know, hey, I might not even make it if I went off grid. There there's only a matter of time until like it becomes like the Black Mirror episode metal Head and there's just you know, drones kicking me out of the fucking forest.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because you didn't pay your taxes or something, you know, Like it's like literally full circle to like our earlier conversation where it's like, Okay, you can like fully dive into this shit and then you're like literally like it's like Battles Star Galactic.
Speaker 4: Right, you know, there's there's an inflection point, but basically like what it is, It's like it comes down to this, like, Okay, if I want to stay in society and I don't want to have a neurlink and plant it and plant it into my brain, where do I draw the line? Like, Okay, I do all your stupid IRS shit, I do all your stupid citizen shit. You know, I fucking have your real ID shit, you know what I mean? Like you just want to be able to pay your taxes and get the fuck along, like you can't fuck around, say, say you got three baby mamas and you know you got to have your fucking papers in order or something like that, you know what I mean. But it's like I don't want to be a cyborg at the same time, where do we draw the line. Do we draw the line at augmented reality wearables?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 4: Do we just carry raizor flip phones? You know what I mean? Like this's a personal decision everyone's going to have to make. And I think it's only bring it up because I think it's me interesting to see where people draw the lines as far as like how much technocracy they'll strap to their fucking face or whatever.
Speaker 10: Right, well, yeah, and it's like, I mean, if you're going to draw the lineup being like that that type of person that's like out, you know, off the grid or whatever, like you're gonna buy like a nineteen eighty four suburban or something like, there's like it's almost impossible to be off the grid, like you know, like it's.
Speaker 4: Just like I want a sixty four Willie like they put on the moon Man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and if you are like a remote worker like like we are, like you have to have internet to be able to do your work. Like it's like, I mean, we're stuck in this like I don't know's we're kind of stuck in this reality where it's like you can't really choose one or the other. It's like you can try and balance it, and I guess that's all we can really do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the challenge right now for all right, thank you. Okay, So there's a third question. There's a third piece to this.
Speaker 7: Everybody get my second. Let me get my second question in hasher?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? One thing worth keeping Charlie, Yeah, sorry, but worth keeping or carrying forward?
Speaker 7: Yeah, a month's personal.
Speaker 20: I started off with this year with two goals and I accomplished my goals and one was to get married.
Speaker 7: I got married, and the other was to publish a book. So I published my book.
Speaker 20: And my my goal for this coming year, I think, I think something I want to I want to keep is I want to publish another book. And I want to make a baby. I want to be a dad and uh and I've wanted to be a father for a long time and I hope that I can, you know, God willing that will that will happen. One thing I would like to keep for you know. A trend I see is a positive trend towards Christianity, especially with uh many more people attending church. I mean, I've been a Christian my whole life, but I even I started attending Orthodox Divine Liturgy services, and I think that I really do think that's the way to go.
Speaker 7: I mean, especially for people who are who don't go to church.
Speaker 20: I think that, uh that Orthodox churches are exploding with uh new people coming into the church, and I think that that is a very very positive trend for the world. I think that people really need to create things they need to I would like to.
Speaker 7: I want to keep that. I want to keep people.
Speaker 20: Keep that trend of people actually making things and not just not just being online and doing our things. But I would like people to really find what they are good at doing and to make stuff. I think that's really important, whether it's writing a book or you know, building a house or making a family, and for people to get out there and go to church.
Speaker 4: So that's what I got.
Speaker 14: That's me.
Speaker 9: I shout to mute it.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks guys, Yeah, yeah, thanks for that. Based and congratulations on your successes this year. Man. I mean, we go on and on about all the you know, crap that's happened this year and stuff, but you know, there's a number of us in this room that have been very successful this year, and just I feel blessed, you know, personally, I personally feel blessed, even though this year, like I look back on the doom scrolling and the toxic Avenger dipping and you know, that's all what it is. But overall, I feel blessed to be here with you guys today as we close out twenty twenty five and all that stuff. And yeah, there's a lot of things to be thankful for this year for sure. Like you think about the media, you think about the narrative, and it's like, fuck this year it's a dumpster fire. But I mean, look at this room. Someone out there, clip a picture or a clip from this right now, and please post it to all of our IG's and shit, because this is this is fucking beautiful right here, what we got going on tonight, And that leads us to number three tonight, and I think this is this is gonna be the cool part. And Ruckas, if you're listening, I hope you're feeling better, and I'm sorry you're not here for this part. And if you want to chime in in the chat, I'm happy to read your answer to this one to number two and number three, Ruckus, if you're all right out there, I have to drive over there and check on this guy after the show. But number three tonight for the end of year dumpster fire cleanup crew, because this is the whole point, right we again, it's this is not a recap show. Fuck recapping this year. This is a post mortem, and what would a good post mortem be without something that we can carry forward. So one thing future generations must be warned about is where we're gonna leave our main you know, trifecta tonight started. If you're just joining us, we started with one thing from twenty to twenty five that we all want to throw in the dumpster. All right, you see the dumpster, you see it behind me right there?
Speaker 17: It is.
Speaker 4: Throw shit in there. And I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the chat very well tonight. I wanted to get you guys' thoughts on that too. Maybe maybe we'll come full circle to that, but I'm just trying to keep my stand of the year. Hey, Spore, could you bring me another another shorty? I could use it, shorty. So number three, number one was one thing we want thrown dumpster. Number two was one thing worth carrying forward. We just wrapped that number three. One thing future generations must be warned about, baselt Analyzer.
Speaker 7: You're up, Yeah, mine would be.
Speaker 20: I think that the watch word for this coming year, especially as far as as art is concerned, Art, film, and music and let her sure is going to be authenticity. I don't like that word, but that's going to be the word that's gonna be the that's going to be the thing for this coming year, because people are going to yearn for something by a real human being. I think that I think that you know, language models and AI provide a certain you know, obviously make our lives ease years, especially if you're an accountant, you know, or you're in some sort of finance, they streamline your services. But I think that the danger is the sort of laxadaisical falling back on AI. That's going to really change the way that we think about things and especially the way that we create things. And I think that people are losing, especially young people, are unaware of the They lack the discernment to know when the thing is lying to you. So I think that it's important for future generations to to to seek out and search for things, to be interested, to be hungry for knowledge and for wisdom, especially from older people. And that also ties into something that that you know, sam i Is has talked about this for a long time, especially with younger younger people. I think that it is important to understand for future generations that it is more important to be slightly mediocre as something, but to be likable than it is to be an expert, to be but to be a hateable person. And there are a lot of hateable people out there, just through their sort of public behavior and through your personal interactions. And I think that interpersonal skills are going to be really really important for people to learn how to talk to people and to make jokes and to be to be funny, to be likable, and to search for things that you're interested in.
Speaker 7: So that's what I would that's what I would push for people to remember in the future.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it. That's a really really good answer, man. I'm gonna go to Jay and Jamie next. Jay, what do you think one thing future generations should be warned about? I mean that could almost be the like subtitle of your website, your YouTube channel and everything. But for twenty twenty five, what do you think man?
Speaker 18: Rifters and conment everywhere so people don't have discernment. It'd be really good for people to try to gain some discernment. I think that we've seen the explosion of rifters and con men everywhere and that's probably just going to continue. I mean, just look at coffee Zilla, whether you like him or not, Like his channel's massive because there's all these scammers that he can constantly cover NonStop. So I mean, we've seen scammer after scammer after scammer in media sphere. I'm sure that's going to continue. So I'd like to see people have discernment.
Speaker 4: And what do you think Jay about out I've kind of been lamenting this on the show a little bit, but what do you think about this whole situation we're in now where it's like when you talk about discernment, it makes me think about this. Like I mentioned on Sunday Wire this last couple of days ago that I'm feeling super fatigued with X in general, just like not only the whole Maga Civil War and you know, the whole thing, all of the main milieu there, the themes and GISTs, Like it's like it's hard to look away from when you start swiping, and it's hard to not click on things you know that you don't want the algorithm to think you're interested in. There's all this bait there. Even people like us, it's like, okay, okay, you know, I'm gonna unmute Nick foint is I'm gonna unmute Candice Oes, I'm gonna unmute Tucker, I'm gonna unmute this. Oh what's this? A bunch of alligators in the football field in Louisiana. And now I have to tap on it, and now I have to scroll for the part where it says, at Grock, is this real? And then I have to read those and say, is this a really actually real footage? And then I read five or six and now I know that it's fucking fake. And I just went three levels and eighteen taps into this and lost, you know, forty eight seconds in my life. And it's like every single fucking piece of media I look at. Now, the first thing I gotta do is I gotta wrap the unwrap the cellophane around it. It's okay, uh, it looks nice, it looks neat. I'm gonna I'm gonna wrap this one, unwrap it and try to figure out if it's actual real footage or not. Like to me, Jay, this this is so fucking cool and so fucking tedious. I don't even know what to do. Like I want to watch some AI slop, like I love Bigfoot and Yetti I love Stephen Hawking riding a halfpipe. I can't fucking help it. I watched those every fucking time, dude, and it's like, but then I'm trying to do my doom scroll and this is fucking bullshit. I have this whole new forty eight click step forty eight second step before I can even tell if what I'm looking at is real? What the fuck, dude, exactly?
Speaker 2: I don't know what to say to that.
Speaker 6: It's okay, everybody's yeah.
Speaker 10: I would say, like fifty of my X feed today was different parodies of Erica Kirk celebrating her husband's death. Like it was like I was like, okay, okay, Like I'm like, see if there's like any Icebreakers or you know, news that I could talk about on boiler Room today, and like.
Speaker 2: It was fifty.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 10: I don't think I'm exaggerating it.
Speaker 5: Like they even had like this.
Speaker 10: On a video from like two years ago where she's all dressed up in glittering like I don't know, looks like she's masturbating with a microphone or something like that, and like acting like it was Erica Kirk.
Speaker 7: After mine's all hitler. It learned ghetto fights.
Speaker 16: Jamie's got one, and I think we're gonna have to leave Jamie.
Speaker 4: All right, Jamie over to you. We'll round you guys out here, one thing future generations must be warned about, and we'll let you two get out of here, and thank you too so much for being here around.
Speaker 19: Okay, I'm going to contrast that with my favorite thing about twenty twenty five and something I want to carry into twenty twenty five. We were lucky enough to be able to travel around a lot this year and see you guys in person. So we saw hasher AND's war in person, and we saw Bla and his wife in person, and we had a really fun conference at our church where we saw a lot of people in person. So that was my favorite thing. And the warning would be to not let all of this technology isolate you. So just because you can like stay inside and get all the dopamine that you want from scrolling, it's very tempting to just like lock yourself inside and shut everybody out with your technology. But you have to get outside and see everybody in person.
Speaker 4: I love that. I love that you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thank you, Jamie.
Speaker 10: It was so awesome to see you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was really nice to hang out with you guys this year and last year. I love that we've been able to do that a couple of years in a row, and you know, we were looking forward to having our We have a bit of a for those of you that are new out there, those are o their legacy viewers. You know, we have a normal meetup we do each year, and we weren't able to do that in twenty twenty five or twenty twenty four. Yeah, good one based answer. Yeah, actually absolutely, I love it. Yeah, so we're looking forward to doing more of that this year. Hopefully we're going to get together at Mystical Pharaoh's. I'll ask him what to call this place. We'll just call it get away for compound. I was gonna say compounds for it, but I didn't want to put words in his mouth. But yeah, and we've got something coming up in Arizona in twenty twenty six, and maybe something coming up in Texas right here in early twenty twenty six perhaps, so we'll see. I don't want to tease too much because these things are always moving targets, but yeah, that's a great answer, Jamie. Thank you guys so much for everything you do and all of your output, give shouts out to where people can find you and all that good stuff, and we'll let you jump on out of here.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we are both on YouTube and Jasonalliss dot com.
Speaker 4: Twitter, everything under our news all right, excellent, yep, just search their names. We'll have it linked on the show page as well. Thanks you guys, have a great night and happy New Year you too. We love you guys. All right, there they go, mystical Pharaoh. Let's go to mystical Pharaoh next. He might be one of the next ones that has to jump out of here. Pharaoh. Thoughts on anything that's been said so far, of course, And you're one thing future generations must be warned about.
Speaker 9: I think one thing I want to warn the future generation about an even current generation of just future generation is falling prey to the partisan crap and propaganda. Like the partisan stuff, the partisan stuff for got you. Yeah, that that basically manistream media and the government keeps really pumping into everybody's brain to keep us divided. I think moving forward, really, any future for this nation needs to be done by unity of people on common grounds and and really rejecting hateful not ideologies, but hateful uh political crap that that they kept pushing on us right to keep us divided. Uh, so don't fall into this, and that's what I would say. Uh, I'll try to warn them about.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that, you know, nice and simple. Absolutely, I'd like to throw going and seeing some shows out there as well.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 4: Deborah D seven one seven one Yep. I got up to see seventeen metal shows this year, no auto tune or AI. Fuck. Yeah, that's awesome. We got out to as many as we could see this year too. We hit a number of really fun shows. We saw Cannibal Corpse, we saw Carcass, we saw my Suga, we saw Mayhem, we saw Imperial Triumphant, we saw Acid Bath, we saw masted On. We had a great time this year going to show. Dude, it was good. It was the best year since the before the pandemic for shows. First Boor and I we had an absolute blast going to shows, finding new bands that we liked and stuff like that. Like much like odd Man Out. We spent a bunch of time this year upgrading our musical experience and getting back to our roots.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: When it came to musical stuff. So that's been super fucking fun. Let's see here, Sam, your next Sam Cheney of weaponized News. If you're not following weaponized News, the links will be on the show page. You should do so, especially if you like to know things about what goes on day to day. You want a keen eye, you want to see ruckus pop in there once in a while. Weaponized News is your spot, Sam. What do you think, man? One thing future generations should be warned about. This is a benchmark moment in the boiler room here. We've got one of the biggest rooms we've ever seen before. We've got all our colleagues in here that could make it tonight. Shouts out to those who couldn't and happy New Year to you folks. But what do you think, Sam, What do we want to warn future generations about?
Speaker 12: We're warning future generations about. These social engineers know what they're doing. Yeah, and that's what a big part of what all you guys are talking about. Yeah, unplug, you know, touch the grass, go to the mountains, whatever, hug a tree, all that stuff. But yeah, the social engineers know what they're doing. They gave us the Internet and social media to give us those dopamine, heat hits and social engineer some mind control us. And so break the mind control by going outside, touching the grass and hugging a tree. And that's why I want to tell the future generation.
Speaker 4: That one's huge, man, that one is absolutely huge. Sport. If you want to jump back in, you can. I know you want to answer this one as soon as you can. Until you get here. Let me go to Johnny Bedmore. Johnny, what do you think, man? This is a big one. This is this is where we light the candle or slash the grass. I'm not really sure which, But what do you think?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 4: What do you want to warn future generations about?
Speaker 13: God complicated? They go definitely got.
Speaker 12: I.
Speaker 4: You're bouncing in and out. You're bouncing in and out.
Speaker 13: There a little bit bouncing in and out?
Speaker 4: Oka, can you hear me? That's better?
Speaker 1: Is that better?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Close?
Speaker 4: Best?
Speaker 14: So here you go here there is an all seeing police eye there from twenty twelve Olympics. That's the uh that was always coming, man. That should have warned us about what the problem would be in the future. And the problem was always going to be that we're going to be watched constantly and we're going to partially enjoy being watched, and it's almost going to be alien to us as well, Like the decisions to get made in the future are going to be hard to understand. So getting rid of that will allow people to make human decisions gain. But there's another thing. I mean, I was because I would echo everything, baselet and analyze it. But I think the future is extremely complicated. I think all authenticity is something you've got to present alongside whatever you everything to do. You need to show your working, show the truth. You need to show what you do to people. People cannot think that you are something you are not. You have to show yourself to what you are. And that is hard for people understand because a lot of the time people want to be bigger than they are, wanted more than. And I can tell you from years of being a lyric writer, for being a songwriter, from having loads of facts some of the tracks I wrote in the past years gone by, say thirty years ago, twenty five years ago, that I've got on casette that I've transferred over to other things. I've been able to save those certain ways nowadays with technology that me go, wow, that's that's quite amazing. That's you know, the future has right. So there's points where I'm like I when I started making with simple, it was a real complicated I had always always played on guitar, and when I started making music with literally like a keyboard, that freaked me out at the start. But I've been going on since what the seventies, the eighties, nineties, Yeah, it still felt like cheating. I only started doing it in about twenty eighteen. Still felt like cheating compared to playing the guitar. There has to be Authenticity is something that I don't think future generation will often have. But whatever happens is the point where with all technology it has to be good input get good output. That's with analog and with digital, and it's going to be balanced.
Speaker 13: For AIL.
Speaker 14: I'm not a luddee, but I'm also not that I don't I'm not a technocrat, and I know I'm gonna have to exist somewhere in between. But whatever happens, you have to live in the real world, use and do whatever, live your life whatever. But at the end of the day, you have to be able to walk down your street, know every single person in your community, give every person love, and know that the people live next door to you. And the who are around you, with the most important people, and not to get caught up in all of this, not to end up, you know, the doom'scrolling.
Speaker 6: I just don't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 14: I have to say, what's the point. It just makes me hang all the time, and I want to go out and spend time with my community. I want to go out, and you know, I often do my work at the local cafe and I know everybody around me. And you know, I don't want to feel like I don't feel necessarily religious, but I do feel like if you live a good life, if you work honestly, do whatever you believe a god would want you to do, your path unfolds in front of you, whether you like it or not. And you see your path and you're forward, and that means you're on God's path. You're you're you're walking, You're walking toward whatever. And that path isn't full of technology, a love of things that make you someone else.
Speaker 13: It makes you.
Speaker 14: You'll have to have the four of you has to be authentic. I echo that man and and the world of AI future generations will experience that that will be almost alien the humanity and I think it'll be a big, a big want maternity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, man, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: Let's see here, uh techno wir graphics. What's up, homie, says Johnny, you should meet up with the poet doctor Martin Shaw. All right, we're all writing that down right now. And Johnny, you know what you just said. I gotta say, shouts out to one of my buddies, my buddy Buck. He hit me up recently and told me that, and he's like, he's similar to you and odd Man. You know, he's a musician. He's sort of a multi talented person. He likes to do poetry and write music and stuff like that. And he said to me the other night, he said, Dude, have you ever heard of like AI assisted production? And I was like, no, I don't understand that. I know what AI music is. I know people can make music from putting a prompt in and I think that's kind of gay, you know. And he was like, well check this out, bro. He was like, if you know you have some some you know, musical acumen, and you can write a melody or a riff or a set of lyrics, or if you're a drummer and you only know how to drum a drum beat, but you can imagine what your bass player, your singer, and your guitar player would be doing. You can use like certain AI programs and hand it, you know, your best version of your song. And all of a sudden, he showed me, and he showed me. He was like, you know, he showed me his raw song that he wrote, and it was just you know, the guitar parts and the lyrics and a rough uh recording of the lyrics, and he uploaded it to the system and he said, you know, hey, I'm looking for a producer that sounds, you know, sort of similar to this guy. I'm looking for a guitar player that sounds sort of similar to this guy. This part I want to be in a four to four. This part I want to be in a you know, a you know, some sort of quadratic or whatever. You know, you could just Disky's limit ten thirty prompts later, the AI spits out something that you actually wrote, but it sounds like it was produced by, you know, someone who produces for the Stones or something like that. So that was an immediate like moment for me where I was like, oh shit, you know like I was able to. I went for that person at the beginning of this conversation that said, no, AI music is gay, to the person that said, holy shit, you know you could never afford the Rolling Stones producer. But you actually wrote that song and it actually understands your vocal pattern and it reproduced your vocal pattern, you know. And now I'm in this new wilderness where it's like, is this gay?
Speaker 2: You know? Is this lame?
Speaker 4: Is this fucked up? Or is this amazing?
Speaker 14: I got to tell you, like I've gone through a load of this because I did the Jeffrey Epstein podcast musical and in what people think is that you've written in just a prompt and suddenly form everything is. But that's not the way it was at all. In actual fact, I used loads of my my podcast themes, themes from the past i'd written, I had created myself, I've recorded myself, I've put them up and I've kind of symphasize it allows me to do whatever I want with that becomes like an everything machine. That means that it's my music, come from my music. I then am able to write and I sent like a couple of the original like I was going to record that podcast just as a speaking bit. So it was going to be like you know, Leslie xp a skin and it was going to be Jeffrey Eppstein, I'm speaking. But I was just able to the way I write, the way I know how to use write lyrics to write something that's really comprehensive, clever, concise, gets a point across to people. And I had to deal with then my own emotions and my own feelings about using AI, and that was really hard for me. It became down to an argument in my head, which, like I synthesize, I'm writing the tunes some of these songs is literally what I'm input in is hire band higher structure, a song structure in and then I'm adding over all lyrics that I write myself. Some of it I'm saying, some of it I'm singing. Some of it reproduces almost exactly word for word in exactly with inflection. Ever, that's not me just writing a prompt. Now you've got to come to terms with the fact that symphathization of sound sound is something that's way more complicated than what we than just like the one extreme or the other extra, what I think is authenticity will come out within the spectrum of tools us because it's it's good input in good output. Really is I really been able to save some of the most important songs in the past I played with a higher band with a guitarist I don't speak to anymore. We're not we're not on speaking terms. I've been able to save a load of that music, sometimes just only on one track and reproduce it way. It's just completely mind bolke.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Dude, Like it's you have to rethink this if you're a musician, or if you know someone like I just described or what Johnny just described, if that resonates with you or you know, it's like, Okay, we know it's garbage in, garbage out. But if it's treasure in and then upgraded, you know, that's that's a whole different fucking story.
Speaker 20: One of the differences in between music and other art forms is that the what makes music brilliant is usually the mistakes. It's the flaws either in the recording process or especially in vocals.
Speaker 7: And and you see this with AI recording.
Speaker 20: Vocals that are exactly on beat and great great lyrics and great music are usually recorded are usually understood as lyrics that move around notes. It's usually the is it sort of something that we get from jazz where lyrics are kind of between the notes and around the notes. And I think that one of the you know, one of the things with especially like electronic music, is that pro tools and are peggiators and we get different technology that enhances music production. It's been it's been happening for a long time, but we're going to get to a point where we have this sort of meta flaw built into it where the music is so perfect and then the AI has to create synthetic flaws to make it sound authentic. And so I think, I think and one of the reasons that with young people right now, there's a huge explosion in shoegaze and like new metal is really big. Shoegaze, anything with instrument with instruments and instrumentation is is really big because they have they don't have the discernment that older people have as far as growing up with real instruments, you know, in young young people who are born like in two thousand and seven, are born at the at the start of a huge EDM explosion, which has really given way to something totally synthetic and contrived as far as music is concerned. So they're looking for something like we were saying, like authentic, and I think that's going to continue. But the danger is that you have this sort of split between like what Johnny was saying with with you know, your sort of a luttite approach to music, which ends up being really in the end, it doesn't matter that the big circles are good and bad. And I think that the human ear is especially discerning when it comes to things that are fake, not just for fake's sake, but in terms of whatever the music is trying to convey. And I think that's gonna be one of the signposts for the future.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would maintain that one of the reasons young people are gravitating towards, like you mentioned new metal. That one in particular, I got to give a shout out to Ross Robinson. He's the man that produced a lot of the most popular new metal albums that you know, if you even consider new metal genre, apparently it has to be now. I was always kind of opposed to that, but we'll put that aside. That's for the music nerds and the audio files. But Ross Robinson did like slip Knot, deftnes Limp, Biscuit, a whole bunch of bands, and that's usually popular now, yeah, oh hugely popular. And and you kids may not know this, but Ross used to like get in those guys fucking faces. Like they would all be in their party and getting fucked up, and he would be listening to the music. He would be listening to the sonic things that they were doing and suggesting parts that needed to be you know, this or that toned down, toned up whatever, and he would do fucked up shit to them, like their stories from some of those recordings where he would be throwing plants at those guys while they were playing, like Joey Jordansen sitting there trying to play like people equals shit and his producers literally winging a fucking terra cotta pot at his head, you know, to keep him on point, to keep him, you know, paying attention to that crazy BPM that he's doing right there, or something like that. But like, and I could say the same about Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar, just weird stuff going on in the studio, all like a combination of digital and analog stuff that would make you know, boomers vomit if they were trying to figure out, like what are these guys doing. They're like throwing pieces of bolognis at, you know, at sluts butts in the other room. And this guy's like playing an Iron Maiden solo backward through the pickup of his guitar and trying to make a track out of that on the album. That's why kids love that shit. You don't understand it because you didn't like read all the articles and weren't there when all this shit was happening. But these are like the era from like nineteen ninety three to like two thousand and five, the recordings were a perfect blend of analog and digital, and some people were going all digital, some people were trying to stay all analog, and you had this huge thing. And I'm saying all this because now we're at the same place like what Johnny was just talking about and what what you know I'm trying to say here is like there's some red line in the sand as it pertains to artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, robotics, et cetera, et cetera, the tech bro stuff, but there's also this other realm that's opened up to us. You know, and if you're an investor, holy fuck, you know those guys in that picture that Ruckus showed you invest in those guys, I mean, you pretty much can't go wrong. They've been endorsed by Israel, They've been endorsed by the United States, They've been endorsed by Wall Street, They've been endorsed by the security agencies. Many of them have security clearances, some would wager, I mean, I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Always my question is how do I.
Speaker 4: Let me let me go to Sumo and Cavey and then odd Man out on this, because I know Sumo and odd Man are both musicians. Also, we got a lot of musicians in the room tonight. I mean, dude, you're your Britney Spears cover is all like in etched on my mind forever, dude, all about that bass? Like I just bought a subwiffer and I was singing your version of all about that Bass.
Speaker 6: See, I couldn't do that now completely went out of my head.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 15: To call me a musician is to be extremely generous and insulting to all musicians.
Speaker 6: I have some interest I pluck around with.
Speaker 15: And I occasionally write silly lyrics to uh, you know, but speaking of a I I have. You know, I'm much more of in the in this in this field of writing, not really by choice. It just sort of happens. Everyone check out my substick. By the way, it's very good. I would say maybe it's the best writing being done in the world right now. That's it's a big claim. But I think I can back it up in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: But uh, a second, the motion, Yeah, so the and I've seen the AI.
Speaker 6: You know, AI is all over people writing stuff.
Speaker 13: Now I don't. I don't.
Speaker 6: It's all it's everywhere.
Speaker 21: I have not used it at all, and I don't find that it enhances anything I want to say in any way when I when I am, you know, I I just there's nothing.
Speaker 6: I don't find anything good in it in writing.
Speaker 15: But music's a bit different because music doesn't intrinsically mean anything like words mean things, but sounds.
Speaker 6: It's open for interpretation in a lot of ways. So maybe there's it's a different ballgame.
Speaker 15: I don't, I don't know. I'd I would probably. I mean, it's kind of a moot point. We can argue about whether or not we should it's gonna happen. There's gonna there's gonna be there's gonna be mostly AI music.
Speaker 6: Going forward, or heavily a augmented music.
Speaker 4: Well, I got served. I will admit as much as I am an analog physical media fan and boy, I also do streaming and I also mess with Spotify because I find it intriguing to me as an audio file and a music collector that someone CIA, someone has come up with an algorithm that I actually agree with. I've tried everything, aside from managing my own music collection my whole life, ever since digital became a thing. I've integrated Napster, I've integrated Audio Galaxy, I've integrated Apple Music. I've integrated every fucking thing you could possibly think of. I've tried Pandora, aur, I've tried everything right. Satellite radio, Oh, satellite radio was very intriguing, this will be good, right, Stearn's there.
Speaker 7: SoundCloud was awesome in like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: SoundCloud. Yeah, spent a lot of time on SoundCloud, got a big SoundCloud account. All of them, I've done, every single fucking one. The only one that has ever quote unquote known me well enough to like satisfy me is the CIA software Spotify.
Speaker 6: Maybe people great Spotify, right, it's great, It's great.
Speaker 12: I got banned off Spotify for COVID. Of course, Spotify fucking hate do I.
Speaker 4: Love me some Sam Cheney, That's all I gotta say. Somehow we were broadcasting out to Spotify during that and a lot of our episodes got shadow band disappeared and that kind of stuff. We did one hundred and seventy eight episodes in twenty twenty.
Speaker 12: And it's like, no, they deleted my account.
Speaker 4: Dude, they didn't do that like us. I don't know why I.
Speaker 12: Deleted even, no email, no nothing, just one day, one day there, next day, You're gone, Wow, that's how they did me.
Speaker 4: That's dirty. That's dirty. I know it's a dirty corporation. Don't get me wrong. I know all these ones I've mentioned are dirty corporations. I've tried title I like, Lostless Audio, all that shit. I don't know. I don't know what because I got on there.
Speaker 12: I got on there when it was the anchor, right, yeah, Anchor Anchor you could. Anchor was like one of the first ones where you could, you know, shoot it out to everywhere, yep, to all these different platforms, and Spotify was one of them. And I don't even care about Spotify. I was like, oh, I'm going to Apple all these right, I forget how many five or eight or whatever ten different uh podcast podcast channels? Right, and anyway, I got banned off them all. Fuck them all. They're fucking shit. I'm I'm right, they're fucking liars.
Speaker 4: And their terms of services are bullshit. They're not interpretable. They're nothing you nor I'm not selling conspiracy.
Speaker 12: There's the thing I say is very viable fact that they can't handle it. Google send me an email. I'm sorry to go off on this, but it still burns me up man, whether they did to not only me but a lot of people. But uh, they send me an email, we're banning you. I'm still trying to get back in good graces because to do any kind of business on the internet, you gotta have a Google account. Anyhow, Uh, they said for cyberbowling the World Health Organization, we're not gonna do business with you. We're removing ads from your website, your YouTube spanned, and we stole all the money in your absense account, by the way, and no access to anything. And they did that across the board to me, and this ship still burns me, right, These motherfuckers burned me so bad. And anyway, I'm still trying to dig my way back up to have any kind of anything. I know, I'm shadow band into fucking nothing.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 12: It just pisses me off still and I'm but I'm still right, you know what I mean. So I've been right, I ain't lying throwing down the facts of the matter about COVID. That's what got me right because I was like, oh, listen the data, what's really going on here on Cara about and you know what I mean, breaking it all down like that, and Nope, can't have that even know one hundred percent proven right now today, you know what I mean. But they literally burned my uh digital store to the ground, the at a digital store front, they burned it to the ground terrorism, right, and not just me, but a lot of people, say, a lot a lot of people, and we don't We're never gonna get any any kind of uh, you know, recompense for that, you know what I mean. And it took it took me, like, got to know, ten, twelve, fifteen years to build all those channels up, all those revenue streams, right, yeah, literally burning my digital business to the ground and and I have no recourse. Sam, I'm sorry to be ranting about don't know this shit burns at me because I'm like looking at my media channels and I'm like, oh yeah, uh, I'm like up to being monetized, but I'll never even uh, you know, get the views because I'm so shadow band. And it's like because I got monetized again on YouTube, but like you know what I'm saying anyhow, No, dude, I'm I'm just bitching about the being online, so I guess unplugging fuck it right?
Speaker 4: Well, dude, that goes back to the first question of the night. You know, something you want to throw in the fucking dumpster or something I'd like to throw in the dumpster? Is motherfucking stale old ass shadow bands? Could we like just back up to fucking question number one right here for a second. Like, I have an ACR Underscore radio account that I treasured that was deleted in twenty twenty or twenty nineteen, even I think we were actually deleted pre COVID on that one never got it back. That was under Dorsey's Twitter. I requested both that from Dorsey's Twitter and Musk's Twitter to come back. I know so many people that have fucking Twitter accounts that have been fucked over, and so many and it's like, all are the only thing that I've.
Speaker 12: Been working to build Webinari's news brand for fifteen years and Google delisted me. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, dude, I do.
Speaker 4: I do because they delisted.
Speaker 12: For being correct for me, one hundred percent factually correct. They can't prove me wrong, and so that's why they said, fuck you, You're gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were right.
Speaker 12: It's like, fuck you, guys, man, that's fucking yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like you. What they're essentially saying without saying it is that you were part of the destruction of X, Y and Z narratives and you're now being treated punitively in.
Speaker 12: The World Health Organization is exactly what they said. Yeah, at least Google email, none of the other platforms even sent me an email.
Speaker 4: I didn't get. At least you got an email. I didn't get any fucking I didn't get any fucking emails. I had to wait until the Twitter files came out to discover that our colleague Patrick never.
Speaker 12: Got banned from Twitter. That was the only big tech platform that I didn't get banned through COVID, from Facebook, YouTube, Google, Spotify, Uh, you know all those, but not because I've spoken code for like two and a half years. If I wanted to talk about stupid ass COVID, which is of course everybody. We're in the freaking lockdown all other bullshits.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows, dude, we tried that, We tried the code talk, and all that did was make it so that you didn't get banned completely. You just got shadow band. You'd get two views if you had two thousand followers, you know. Otherwise.
Speaker 12: Yeah, honestly, the old Twitter I did way better.
Speaker 4: The new x is. Oh, it's so awful. It's it's so bad, all right, I got let's see, let me just round this out before we start going too far off the rails here. Let me go to Cavey real quick, and then odd man out Cavy. One thing future generations must be warned about. What do you think.
Speaker 2: I would say that nobody is coming to save you.
Speaker 17: Oh, so many people are sitting there waiting for like Daddy Trump to come and save them, or the next politician or whoever, and nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to do it yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, good one. Yeah, self reliance, you know, And that one's hard, man, because that goes back into like, Okay, if it's all on me, then it's on me, and I need to focus on myself, my family and my community, right, And it's like that that's a hard rubric to like unlock. You know, it's like, how do I meld? You know, how does a social reject with such weird, nuanced like views and like oppositions to identity politics interface with the community. Like I've talked to a lot of people that watch and listen who've like gone this route and then been complete Brownies.
Speaker 12: Bake brownies, dude, big brownies. All right, Yeah, you hand as your ice breaker, right, and then there.
Speaker 4: You go, bake brownies and and don't engage in the identity politics, all right, that's.
Speaker 12: A good go.
Speaker 22: And and don't talk about politics right right, and just say everybody here could agree that we're taxed too much, right and then unless like hardcore call me so socials and everybody could agree, hell yeah, we're taxing them.
Speaker 4: Right, Keep it simple, stupid, Let's let's stick with the simple stuff.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 15: Yes, I've I've I think I've done this pretty well integrating into my local community.
Speaker 6: The way I've done it is I am just I've become the village crazy person.
Speaker 15: Uh like this All this winter, I've walked around with a full Santa cot and Santa hat on. Just I went to the store, go to the store, at post office, I'm just Santa Claus.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: And people come up to you, I gotta and we'll talk, and I'll just I just go off straight away.
Speaker 15: When I'm talking with someone like gonna party or something, I say, you know, I'm not sure the earth is moving, and then and then that just sets the tone and just not there's no anger, there's no I'm just like yeah, and then let's say something.
Speaker 6: Huh. I wonder if that's true.
Speaker 15: And you know, I'm just move on, just a a joyous, rambunctious person going through the world. It's worked pretty well. It only doesn't work if you take it seriously and think that.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I found I found a lot of I found a lot of purchase with this approach. I found a lot more people are operious. Things have to say.
Speaker 15: If I come off with like, you know, if you come up with like this is a problem, we got to fix then everyone's in defensive mode.
Speaker 6: But if you're just like, I don't know, you know, this is weird. It's strange, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know, so I know, I've just been. Yeah, I've been. I'm wearing a green Sanda hat right now. I prefer the German outfit myself, but.
Speaker 4: That one's in vogue this year. You can do that, that's okay.
Speaker 15: In the summer, I was wearing a tropical like flamingos captain's hat just around town, like, and I had people.
Speaker 4: Call me Captain there you go, Captain Sumo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I went by Captain Fun for a while.
Speaker 4: All right, Captain Fun works. That's good.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I'm pretty proud of how I deal with my community here. I live in a small city and I I feel like, I mean, I pretty much know everybody in the city where I live.
Speaker 7: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: Of course I teach.
Speaker 20: So I teach the kids of adults that I taught years ago, for you know, for twenty years now. And I think that it's important to it's important to be out there, to go to things, and to go go to places where people work, and and to you know, be a visible person and to know to really listen to people and talk to people and to you know, I guess to be real with people and to have a backbone to know that people can't step on you, but also to be kind to people.
Speaker 7: Kindness goes a long way.
Speaker 20: Uh, not just being a nice person, you know, but to be a kind person who who who remembers people's names and and remembers what they do to I think it's a you know, I pride myself on knowing everything about people and remembering everything that they do, so when they you know, when they when they've had chill ldren or when they have had some sort of success or or whatever. And to know people's names and to remember those things, that goes a long way. People remember you. And it turns out that, you know, when you live in a small place and you know people, people want to do things for you. You know, you go in the grocery store and people want to buy your groceries and stuff. And I think that that's especially if you're a person who's completely different from I live in a place where with a lot of poverty and a lot of crime, very high crime title ie area, a lot of a lot of people who are struggling and so I think it's important to be kind of visible and be around and to listen to people and know people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, let me let me switch over to odd Man out here the rabbit Hole Officionado. So what do you think man as far as like warning labels for the future, Like, we've seen a lot this year, Right, We've seen normalization of censorship, some insane examples of that coming out of the European Union right now in the UK. We've seen a lot of just absurd institutional gas lighting.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We've seen psychological warfare, uh infiltrating the podcast sphere if you will. We've seen this whole technological dependency without any accountability, and it's led us to this point of cultural fragmentation. I think. So your comments on the music stuff, the AI stuff, and and ultimately you're warning for for the future considering what we've seen this year, still don't hear you? Gotcha got what?
Speaker 11: Was not sure what was going on there? As the A I goes, yeah, I've got mixed feelings about that. At first, of course, I was very apprehensive about it, but like you guys were saying, if he could do something like help you produce, I would be open to that because just dealing with you know, small time producers when I was in the band, that was such a horrible pain in the butt because you never knew what they were gonna do. They were always like filling your head full of all these different hopes and and saying they're going to produce the best album. You guys are going to be this, you guys are going to be that, and and it was just it was just a total pain in the butt. So if it would be more professional just to have somebody, you know, have a I'd do it correctly instead of having that human flaw there. But and quick, I just want to say quickly too, because somebody said something about Ross Robinson. So I have one little brief kind of with somebody popular who went on to produce so many great records. His name's Nick Rasculinez and if you look him up, and I'm not sure exactly how you spell that, but he has produced so many great records from Danzig to I think Queens of the Stone Age too, I mean so many bands. And he was in this little studio when we were in a band in Seymour, Tennessee. It was called Underground Studio, but it was in this guy's basement and we recorded like three or four demos with this guy, and Nick was just kind of like his aid. He was training with him, and somehow he went on to be like this huge producer. And I mean he probably wouldn't even remember me because we only talked a couple of times. But going on to as far as what I would warn the future generations about, I think I would choose Christian Zionism because it's such a plague on humanity and I think that we got to get rid of that because it's bad doctrine and it's political and it's just ruined so many different things that hopefully people will you know, a lot more people are seeing through it and actually understanding that it's a relatively modern invention. And yeah, I wanted to go by see you.
Speaker 4: All right, nice one, nice one there, all right. Shout out to Saint Basil. Sorry dude, Sorry if you ended up on a band list, I may have mistaken you for a Hasbara troll. If you're not that, I apologize. I just can't find the buttons to undo it. So I'm sorry and realize you were Saint Basil the Great over there, and I will write down your name and try to go unfuck that after the show. Okay, are you happy? I wanted to give you a shout out? Okay, I didn't mean to fuck you over there. Uh, it's hard to manage ten guests and uh this mini chats at the same time across four platforms, as well as keep track of what the fuck I'm doing. So we're just glad you're here. Yeah, you don't. You don't need to shut up. Now, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Unleash, unleash the beast inside beer, be your authentic self, enjoy yourself. I'm sorry about that. Okay, odd man out. I appreciate that that was the answer that we needed to hear. And let's see, did I forget anyone? Did we actually round out all three of our primary questions with everybody tonight? That's pretty damn awesome.
Speaker 13: Wow, well, rugas, we lost Rutgus.
Speaker 4: We lost Rugus ruggus. Sorry, you're right, send us a chat if.
Speaker 2: You're all right.
Speaker 13: I did send a message.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I may have to drive up there and check on him after the show. Let us build guilds. Fam what up? Noir, thank you, thank you. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 20: Guilds as opposed to collectives, which is what Norm Norm used to call commie gobbledegook.
Speaker 4: Right, collective, but collectivism if if at all possible. Absolutely, all right, final go round. Let's let's let's host the uh the off ramp here. The cleanup isn't about erasing history here, It's not about inheriting lies, right, my friends, We just want to burn what needs to be burned. We want ashes where ashes belong, and we would like a calmer, more saner twenty twenty six. But no fucking promises. All right, okay, all right, no promises, basilit Analyzer. As we go around the room, I'll start with you save rounds. Final thoughts any anything about our controlled demolition of twenty twenty five here tonight that you would like to throw out there.
Speaker 20: No, I'm ready for the next year. I'm ready for some for positive year here for creating stuff. And I want to give a shout out to everybody here. Thanks again, Hasher and Sport. Shouts out to Johnny Vedmore. Had a great time on your shows this year. Those were really fun, especially destroying Jason Burmas and those quiz shows.
Speaker 7: No shouts out to odd Man out to Cave and.
Speaker 20: Of course to Sam Cheney right there. Hey, listen, guys, thank you so much. You know, Asher, you've been doing this for a long time, and you know you were talking about covering stuff all the way up through Uvaldi.
Speaker 7: It's been a lot.
Speaker 20: It's been everybody who's been here, especially as a viewer as I was for many years, knows. So you know what all this stuff means. And and I really hope to meet up with people in real life to keep on doing that for this coming year. I think that's really important to have a real life physical, you know, meetups and to hang out. It's really important to hang out and to go beyond just talking on the show and stuff. I appreciate your friendship and appreciate everybody out there, especially in the chat. Shouts out to tech More Graphics, my really good friend, and also to Sarah and Goose haven't seen you in a long time. Thank you, guys. Please buy my book runes. It's available on Amazon. It's uh it's poems about Imperial Rome, the Third Reich in paramilitary Northern Ireland. And I'll be working hard for this coming year. So thanks everybody.
Speaker 4: All right, man, congratulations again on everything this year. It's been a great year, a great based year, and we'll look forward to uh seeing you on the other side. Man, it's be a few days before you get your next invite. We'll see you here in the boiler room. All right, woops, there he goes. I was trying to there we go. All right, you're back, Johnny vedmore save rounds, final thoughts. Anything you want to throw in there, anything you want to bolt on to what's been said, go for it and tell people where to find you. Also, it's there on the screen if you're watching this NewSpace dot.
Speaker 13: Com los.
Speaker 16: Old.
Speaker 13: I think, yeah, the conversation in.
Speaker 12: A closer to the mike Johnny, Yeah, you're fading.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 13: I don't even know why that's happening. There you go, give me a sec I got a wire going.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So so anyway, basically, the twenty twenty five is being wild. Twenty twenty six is likely to be really wild as well. But it's like keeping your feet on the ground, not getting too indulgeent in the doom stuff. Getting out and being around your community is such a good message, I really mean, like a super good message. That is one of the best things and what bass I will say the same thing. I know every single person in my community I am. I choose to play my music out loud wherever I go of very loud speaker. I sing a lot, I sing to people, I sing with people, I have a great time. I go around and I know know absolutely everyone. I think that's massively important as make our fifth generation warfare comes in. As our minds get attacked more and more, we've got to come down to back down to the ground and the ground get our feedback on the ground.
Speaker 13: And that means fun.
Speaker 14: Love being around people, You love being around things that actually grow you as a person, and not being too worried about the fact they're going to eat our brains. Because they're gonna eat our brains, but we like it or not, don't make no difference. May as well enjoy yourself, have a good time, don't forget your loved ones and live in the real world, but enjoy. Don't be scared, don't feel guilty about experiencing everything in life that's good. You know, go out there and do good work. Be a nice person. You can fuiny me on newspaper dot com. Come watch my most recent podcast is a massive one coming up, really big one, I mean really big one, and expos I've been working on about five six years. As relates to Robert matt Well spy Ring in the UK. Honestly, it's going to be just mind blowing. So I'm always up to stuff. And thank you for having me. Thank you to all these people people on this is show, and you know a lot of them have been on truth Bomb and have made my past year like possible.
Speaker 13: So I really I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I love you, buddy, and I really appreciate everything you do. Thanks for having me on truth Bomb. I loved it. Tech Noir says Johnny Usa. Kang. Come to Florida, bros Key. So if you want to go to Florida or Texas, we got you, buddy.
Speaker 13: Okay, let's do it, all right?
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what, and if you do come to Florida or Texas, we will make damn sure the Vatican is not fucking following you around and shit like that. Dude. All right, ah man, what can you do?
Speaker 2: Opus day?
Speaker 14: You got open stay That's that's what's probably gonna happen.
Speaker 13: Thanks, and worry about me. I gotta deal with my own Vatican people. What can they do?
Speaker 12: Run away, Johnny, Johnny, Happy New Year, Happy New Year.
Speaker 13: Johnny, Happy New Year to all of you, Happy all of you.
Speaker 4: There, he goes. That's Johnny Vedmore right there. Over to Cavey. Cavey, you're next, man. We'll let you punch out of here. Save rounds, final thoughts, anything you want through out there before we close it out.
Speaker 17: Just that, I think twenty twenty six is going to get increasingly more insane, so look forward to that.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 17: Nobody's coming to save you. Unplug all that kind of good stuff. And yeah, you can check out the Mystical American Patriots Society. The website is mapsock dot org m ap s oc dot org. Links to listen on whatever platform you want or there. All the information everything is there. And yeah, thanks for having me pretty much everyone here. I've kind of been following for years now and it's kind of wild to be on a show here with all of you.
Speaker 4: Hey man, thank you so much for following us and just being part of what's going on here. And thank you so much for what you do and what Sumo does over there at map sock. Oh my gosh, I mean it's one of our favorite shows. Uh, that's why it's part of Alternate Current Radio dot com. So thanks for being here man, Happy new Year, and we'll look forward to collaborating more in twenty twenty six, regardless of whether anyone's coming to fucking save us or not.
Speaker 2: Sounds good?
Speaker 4: All right, there goes Cavey, everybody, odd Man out over to you man save rounds. Final thoughts, anything you want through out there for this final episode of boiler Room for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 11: Well, I just want to thank you, Hesher and Spore and rock Is. You know, you guys gave me a shot. You put me on the network and who knows man. I mean, at least half my listeners come from Alternate Current Radio, their social reject So thank you to all the social rejects for putting up with me. Because sometimes I don't put stuff out on a regular basis because I'm so busy. But I have got a lot of shows planned and I finally, after all these years, figured out how to really do show notes beforehand to make things flow better. So I've got at least ten shows the show notes ready to go. It's just a matter of recording them and doing the editing, but I'm still into it. My heart's still into it, and I'm trying to get better as I go and become more professional and to try to make things more easily digestible for people. And I'm going to try this year to get more into doing shorts, like short videos and clips and stuff, because I know it's kind of where things are headed, just to try to wet people's appetites on learning this stuff, because it can get heady and it can get overwhelming. But again, I want to think all of you guys, all the social rejects, everyone that's been here tonight in the boiler room, and it's been a real blessing to just be a part of this. And I don't want to be a stranger and be a hermit like I've been the last couple of years. So that's one of my goals for this year, is to reach out to people and do more shows with people and and just you know, not kind of wallowing my own self pity and not kind of like just be depressed about the situation that life.
Speaker 1: Is in and the world is in.
Speaker 11: I want to try and do my own to make it a little bit better and to reach out to like minded individuals like you guys, and conversate and talk about things. And I think that we help a lot of people. And even though we might get discouraged because we're shadow band and we may not get the listeners and the watchers that we want at times, the people that do pay attention, they really pay attention, and they kind of depend on us. And they're not just listeners or viewers. They're are friends. They help us, you know, they send us information that helps us to do shows, and they give us encouragement that keeps us going. So I just want to say, God bless everyone out there, and I hope that you all have a great twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, great words. I really appreciate that. And yeah, one thing about Alternate Current Radio is you know, we're not a place where it's like, oh, you didn't show up this week, or oh you didn't show up on time. Fuck that, man. We want normal people doing normal things, dealing with normal life stuff. And if that means we don't hear from you for you know, a few weeks or a month or a year, I don't give a fuck. The door's always open, man. Like I'm I'm so sick of these people that are just like, like, I have you know, producers and bookers and shit that just text me all the time. Are you taking interviews or you're doing this, or you're doing that? And I'm just like, and this is you know, someone might say, oh, you're complaining about that, what the fuck is wrong with you? But I mean, honestly, after like almost three years of doing TNT and interviewing six people a day, you know, and knowing how that ecosystem works, it's like, no, my shields are up this year. I'm sorry. You know, my friends who know my phone number and who know how get how to get a hold of me, they'll get a hold of me when they need to get a hold of me.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the beauty of alternate current radio. And that's also one of the curses of alternate current radio, because it's like, you know, listeners and viewers expect things to come out at lightning speed, to go in the in the speed of the doom scroll, and we're like, no, we're real fucking people over here. We got real fucking families, real fucking financial things going on, and yeah, we got real fucking opinions too, and we'll get we'll get those to you when we can, you know, and we appreciate those of you that that care enough to like understand that we're actual people with actual lives and you know that, Yeah we're We don't have of you know, two executive producers and five line producers and four lawyers and you know, you know, nine subscriptions to every different AI at the high you know what I mean, Like, people just don't understand what it is like to do this kind of thing if you're just a normal fucking Joe compared to someone who's like, you know, got that kind of support system around them, a fucking security team. I mean, that's another thing that came up tonight. You think about all the social media manager all this shit. We don't have no one on this shit has any of those things. And everybody's looking at people that has all those things. So that should say something about something to someone.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more. I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 12: These clown conservative influencers are freaking government and propagandists, and they made me want to throw up. Yeah that's straight up truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I'm gonna say something here and shout out to my buddy Eric Rice out there, who I know is struggling with a lot of the same shit. He said something to me that stuck with me this year, and I don't know if it's here or there, but it might be a thing. What if I'll just pose it as a what if riffing on what he said. What if what we're seeing here in the media right now is some sort of combination of what I've been talking about with the Overton window and a bunch of people that are being nudged or in with two different groups trying to create a dialectic, right, like a Synagogue group and a Roman Catholic group. Oh, could you imagine it? Synagogue shady group versus Roman Catholic shady group, predating on MAGA, predating on America, predating on theology, predating on weakness, predating on vulnerability, predating on current of events, predating on the genocide. Right for a psychological operation, wouldn't that be interesting? Those that are on the spotlight may not even understand, right.
Speaker 12: Hesser, I was gonna say, one of my hopes for the new year would be, you know, building the Third Temple.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that read Heifer, That third Temple.
Speaker 12: Well, remember that one dude came out on media was named King, Adam King, and he said, remember do you remember that report? He said he was there and witnessed it and they did the whole ceremony and all this, and I don't know, I haven't seen it happen yet. But maybe it's a longer ceremony than we thought. But he said they already fulfilled that part. You remember that video.
Speaker 4: I do do that, I do. Indeed, I don't know.
Speaker 12: Maybe he's lying. I don't know why he would lie about that.
Speaker 2: Uh So, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I guess we're part way through the ceremony. I don't really understand. I thought it would went faster than that, but maybe not. All I know is it went when they blow up that all Oscar moss, that's going to piss off those Muslims so freaking much that they made just very well, uh you know, world War Z at the gates at that point is uh you know what it could possibly be? But who knows?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, odd man, what do you think, dude? Like this is like this is the ultimate question for me from the you're just a bolt something else? Onto it?
Speaker 12: Will they will they freaking you know, blow up that mosque and build a third temple?
Speaker 4: Right will they? Will they complete the the arc of the Hegelian dialectic, of the opening of the Overton window of talking about the question, you know, the political Zionism question, and will they close it by censoring everybody requiring digital ID and then like Sam saying, complete all the like crazy rituals that you would read about in that book that you opened.
Speaker 1: With Man, I think I think that's where they're headed.
Speaker 11: I think that's the goal. I think I just told my wife a couple of ninths. Well, it's probably like a week ago, I said, I forget what we were talking about, but I said, when you see that al Akka Alaska mosque blow up, that's gonna be the biggest war, the holy war you've ever seen in your life. It's going to turn the world upside down. It's not the end times necessarily, but it's gonna be huge, you know. And they're going to use that to try and I mean hell, David Ben Gurion man, the first Israeli PM, he was a secular Jew, but he said, you know, one of these days the world will be controlled from Jerusalem via the UN and we'll have a world Council that makes all these judgments. And that seems to be the plan. I mean, as far as I can tell.
Speaker 4: So sounded absurd just a few years ago, but now everybody that hears that, like you know, the summer you just gave there, like wait, wait a minute, that actually is not out of the realms of possibility considering what's going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they say, we want.
Speaker 12: To fulfill this prophecy, whether it's man whether it's man made or of supernatural you know what I mean. But they are saying we are committed. They have the Temple Institute or whatever they like, are committed to making.
Speaker 6: This thing happen.
Speaker 12: It's not just some conspiracy thing. They're literally organized to make it happen, right, and so, and it's it's on the internet. You can go to the Temple Institute and go look it up and all the rest of it, you know what I mean. And so it's it's wild and he's tied in, and it's like, well, that seems to be the agenda. These crazy fanatics are going to fulfill one way or another, because they're telling us as much.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I said the other day just kind of clicked to me. I was talking to somebody and I said, you know, like I talk about propaganda a lot, and you know, most people just think about propaganda towards the opposition party. You know, if you're obviously, if you're a conservative or Republican, you think about only the Democrats dish out propaganda. But we know that your own party or the party you mostly agree with or whatever can be the biggest propagandist in their propaganda can really affect you even more the opposite than the opposition. And I was saying, look at it, if you think about it like Christianity, that's a religion. It's not a nationality, and it's not you know, it's not an ethnicity. But the Zionists they have the ethnicity, the nationality, and the religion under one kind of tent, and so they can use all three of those, which all three are very emotional issues, to control their own people and get them to do what they want and kind of trick them. So that's huge in terms of psychological warfare.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's zion mind control operation. The whole place of it. There's a laboratory for military and psychological you know, war against people against everybody in that whole area. I don't like to say any of the words because I'm so censored. You know what I'm saying a few words I don't even like to calm. I don't like to say it. So that's why you hear me talk the way I do.
Speaker 4: But I know, dude, Sam like this.
Speaker 12: Like Ann already. Label went back when I first started nine to eleven truth Activism I started. I was part of We Are Changed, Presdo Chapter Southern Poverty Law Centered label us as a freaking hate group on the list too, and I was like, come on, man, you know what I mean. I was like this too much, so you got to like watch what you say.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that says a lot like we know who funds the SPLC, and the SPLC comes after early nine to eleven truth, right, It's like wait a minute, guys, like why would why would an or a legal organization sort of like it's not really a path.
Speaker 12: They had a map, they had a map, and they had our Fresno chapter and they said this is a hate group.
Speaker 4: They love the heat map.
Speaker 12: All we did was meet up and say that we need to lobby Congress to investigate nine to eleven and they're like you're a hate group.
Speaker 4: What you have, Pepsy, Are you kidding me? I mean we got the same thing for the coverage we were doing on Syria between twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen. It was like we had NGOs come after twenty first century wire dot Com, we had the we had Twitter come after us, we had Google come after us. We got de ranked from searches, we got pulled from a Google ad Sense in like the fall of twenty seventeen. And it was all because we were just destroying the absolute lie that was being told about the war in Syria. Because they had this pr group out there that was getting money from the British government, from the American government to do these films of like kids being rescued from like fake buildings that had been collapsed, and they were called the White Helmets, and like George Clooney went out and did a big Netflix documentary about it, and it turns out they were this like cutout organization that and they were like members of ISIS. Basically, actually there were members of al Qaeda in Syria and they would put these like brand new white helmets on and they would have GoPros on them and they'd go out there and they'd like stick a kid in some rubble, you know, and then pull them out and make like this big show of it. And there was this whole like propaganda campaign they were doing. Look at the Katie kitt Hello, kat was like, I need some attention. This has been going on far too long. This is a two dred and forty minute show now. But dude, like, I know, Oh, it's just been so rotten that they've done us all so dirty. Like the thing about the Internet that I loved was that it really was like a wild, wild West of place where we could share files like, hey fuck it. If you can make a music, a piece of music into a file, you can share that online. Hey fuck it. You know, if you can write a letter, you can make an email.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It was just like and all the early social places to hang out before Facebook turned into you know what it is, they were all so cool and now it's just like these people are anointed. These people. It's like a caste system online, Like we're literally like the three of us and pretty much everybody that was on earlier, we're like in a caste system. And at what our friend Harroroi Morric would call it an algorithm ghetto.
Speaker 11: The oversaturation with you know, truth or people now is it's making it, you know, ten times harder to get through to people. And I know most of those people are so full of crap. I mean I cannot truth.
Speaker 12: I do straight news news, a little bit of opinion, and that's it. I'm doing of this conspiracy ken someone's whatever. I don't even pay attention. I'm like, yeah, sucks, tragedy, whatever, it's ridiculous. I know that it's all dirty, right, So I don't time because I'm covering like hard news every day.
Speaker 4: So like right, and you you have to cover the the hard news every day or the psyop infiltrates it like within a matter of hours.
Speaker 12: Like if you're not, more people care about that because it's more entertaining. They don't want to know the right news, right, Oh, totally sure. I understand that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the the And that's one of the things I think people like us struggle with. It's like we understand that what most people want is the simple identity politic the like easy to relate to, easy to digest, easy to be outraged or you know, joyful about, depending on what the topic is. And nothing is that very few things are that. Most things are propaganda ridden and nuanced. Once you you know, drill down into it, and you know, when you're doing it every day, like you do it weaponized news and like we used to do it T and T, it's like you really get into a I don't know, I don't want to call it a groove, but it is sort of a groove, you know what I mean. It's like when you do it, when you show up every day and do it, you really really click into like, oh my gosh, how toxic this is.
Speaker 12: Well, I gotta learn plug this, I gotta I'm gonna put out a documentary. It's actually the last hour and a half of last show. I did what yesterday of straight boring but important breakdown of US national policy and Chinese response to that in the Caribbean and South America, essentially a response to the new Trump Doctrine essentially or Monroe Doctrine rebranded Trump Doctrine. And so anyway, it's gonna be very dry reading the policy documents, but for anybody interested, I'll be putting that on the next couple of days.
Speaker 4: You know, And you gotta do shit like that sometimes, like Mark Anderson will come on and do stuff like that with me sometimes too, where it's just like this is the driest, like it's gonna take.
Speaker 12: China saying as counter to US hedgemonia, and they're like not happy, and much of the world is not freaking happy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 12: It's a and Trump Kee's pushing it or whoever is running Trump Minstration is pushing it. And uh they're pushing it, you know, so for confrontation. They're pushing for confrontation with China, not so much Russia, but maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: Russia is kind of a wild card right now.
Speaker 12: Reports right now, we still can't have no any He's still there, so mm hmm. Who knows what's going on. They're rolling out the the crazy resk, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, they're.
Speaker 12: Rolling those out, saying they're in uh in mass production for combat.
Speaker 4: Uh So at the same time they're rolling out the new Trump class aircraft carrier or destroyer or whatever they're putting out.
Speaker 12: It's like Trump Fleet.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My first thought was one of the things. By the way, hold on, I just opened a present here from a listener, a little Carol sent she wanted to send me a bottle of scotch Customs wouldn't allow that she's in the UK, I think. So she did the next best thing, and she got me like a pack of presents and wrap them up in wrapping paper. And they were like those chocolates that have like you know Vsop or you know, vodka or something like that. They're like just enough alcohol. Because customs wouldn't lend her set let her send me an actual bottle of Scotch, so she wanted to send me a bottle Scotch, they wouldn't let her do it. So she sent me this whole pack of candy. I opened it on Sunday Wire this week and I just took one of them as a shot shout out to you, little Carol. See this stickiness on me. I literally have to go wash my hands before I can touch my beer or my mouse again. So I'm gonna walk away for a second year and go wash my hands. I'll be right back you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I got to check out your show, dude.
Speaker 11: I've been looking for a show with just straight news and ever since kind of TNT folded, ever since Hesher's show folded, So I'm gonna definitely be checking you out.
Speaker 12: Cool man, trying to get it going. Yeah, weabinars news trying to do well. The holidays have broken up a little bit. But five days a week, Monday through Friday, five pm Pacific, eight Eastern tune in, trying to do it in the New York every day. I don't know, but I say, can't make any money when they burn down your digital store. Anyway, I'm barely working my way back right now because I mean, like fifteen years of branding, you know what I mean, I'm warning the freaking button right now, and they're like, well, we don't like that so much.
Speaker 4: It's such a great design too.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: You can actually get t shirts of that, and I highly recommend them.
Speaker 12: I mean, and so any out for and uh, to to earn a living as my profession that is accounting, So but that's being phased out. I've I have used AI this year for accounting and it's uh, it's scary what it can do now. And imagine it's going to exponentially become more efficient and uh and and the majority of accounting work is going to be automated in a very near future here now, and I can see that. So I some time a buck doing this that the other thing, because that's like I say, but I got to when I got a college degree in and I've worked in the profession for h a while, twenty years, you know what I mean. But I can see it's getting phased out.
Speaker 18: So.
Speaker 4: It's on the list right.
Speaker 12: Well, I can see it. I'm working in the profession right now and I'm seeing it on the wall. I'm literally training the AI right now to take my job like I would a foreign worker. I can see it. I can literally see it. It's a foreign worker, a foreign agent coming in, and I'm training it as I work to take my job.
Speaker 4: Cavy says, if you're not on the SPLC hate list, what are you even doing? Yeah, good one, dude, and Ruckas is available on Weaponized News, of course, at Weaponized News on x every Wednesday night. Rucus, I saw your answer to number three up there and it's lost in the scroll. Would you mind putting it back in the public chat there so I can read it out. Thank you, dude, Yeah, shouts out to everybody in the discord chat too. I see Maz, I see brian In, I see Sage, I see Jake. It's good to see everybody mad mank what's going on us?
Speaker 12: On the optimistic side, I would like to see in the new year the peace, no more shooting in Russia, in Ukraine, and a real ceasefire and peace there in Gaza and the whole area, you know, gauzea Levinon, it's the whole area. Just stopped the whole greater freaking diner project that these guys got going on over there. Yeah, I mean, you just need to stop that piece there, and and then piece and and then the bunch and then all the African stuff too, thank you. Just the craziness that, hey, you can't cheer on killing terrorists from At the end of the day, it was our own Western intelligence that set this whole program up in the first place, and it's behind it all. It's a it's just it's it's been exposed for a long time, right, just cut it already.
Speaker 4: It's it's just stop it.
Speaker 12: And people are dying, People are dying for nothing to fuel this war machine of of just.
Speaker 23: Nonsense, right Sam, Well, we're supposed to cheer on you're still killing him. Themn ICE is terrorists, you know, it's like the War on Terrors twenty five years old, already come on, man, it's over. You can't and you can never be an idea, right, And so if someone has the thought of terrorism in their mind, then there's always gonna be a war against that.
Speaker 12: So it's never ending and so by as it's meant to be, right, and so it needs to end because you can never win the war on terrorism, right, And it's an idea, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like terrorism is an idea, the idea of the.
Speaker 12: Idea of even said you can't you'll never defeat Hamas because it's an idea. They said that it's going to be a never ending war because you can never defeat an idea, and that's.
Speaker 4: The whole point of it, right, Okay, that's agree and that's.
Speaker 12: The whole point of it. They want a never ending war because they know you can never defeat an idea.
Speaker 4: And Sam, what do they tell us? Antifa is.
Speaker 12: An idea?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Thank you. So this this concept I've tried not to use the word idea, This concept of fighting an idea or an ideology if you will, if you have a larger vocabulary, is flawed from the get go. That the whole concept of fighting and ideology is confusing and nuanced because ideologies have fueled wars throughout the past, and some of them have been just, but the history has been rewritten. So how just were they? We know, how just? They were going back all the way to like, you know, World War One at the very fucking least. And we know we were lied to about the reasons for World War One, World War two, Vietnam, Korea, and on and on and on. I'm trying to I'm straining to think of one that we weren't lied to about, that wasn't wrapped in a whole bunch of fucking propaganda. Right, So hmm, here we are again.
Speaker 12: They start every war with a false flog.
Speaker 4: Every single one started with a false fucking flag that was attached to a political ideology and identity politic Right, where are we right now.
Speaker 12: To rally the freaking and wrap yourself on the flag in your patreonic spirit exactly.
Speaker 4: And one other thing we need to throw in the motherfucking twenty twenty five dumpster is identity politics. Identity politics. You gotta fucking go, You gotta get out of here. You have become so toxic, all right, A couple of people bouncing out from the discord. Later, you guys, thanks for being here tonight. A bunch of people bounced out from the show. I'm not gonna shout them all out because I'm gonna forget somebody, because we had a full room tonight, ten people. Sam, It's down to you and me. Ruckus's answer for number three what to watch out for in the future was the pendulum will swing to the other side. And yeah, that is going to be one of the most interesting things when that does happen. It was very interesting when it switched from Trump to Biden. It was very interesting when it switched from Biden to Trump, very illuminating. Sam, about the uniparty, about both systems, about political Zionism, the government. Yeah, about the about government.
Speaker 12: It's the government. People used to know that you can't trust the government. Somehow, somehow, all these political party's got people brainwashing that. Oh yeah, because my guy's in there. Right, It's like ridiculous. It's like it's still the government. Government wins every election. Right, It's beyond ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And it may not even be your government that wins the election.
Speaker 12: And mostly it is not. Well, it's not obviously. All right, Happy New Year. I gotta sign off too.
Speaker 4: All right, Sam, Love you guys.
Speaker 12: We'll have a great new year.
Speaker 4: Hey man, thanks for everything you do. You and Ruckus. You're amazing. You and all your guests are amazing. Weaponized News, follow them on X and everything else. Sam Cheney punching out, Thanks so much, buddy. All Right, that's it for a boiler room for twenty twenty five. Unless something really fucking crazy happens tomorrow, you won't see me or Spore were any of these people, probably until twenty twenty six, which is merely twenty four and a half hours away for me, so peace out. Thanks for hanging with us this year, Stay sane, buckle up twenty twenty six. We'll see you next year.
Speaker 17: That's it.
Speaker 12: Joy, hadn't run run home and.
Speaker 4: Cry to mama, purely twenty four and a half hours away for me, so peace out. Thanks for hanging with us this year, Stay sane, buckle up twenty twenty six. We'll see you next year.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 12: Boy, hadn't run run home and cry, I Lo Mama,