Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Wild and.
Speaker 2: Nine, the Bayes number one hit music station. Jess, just put your headphones out on?
Speaker 1: So weird about it?
Speaker 3: Could you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sorry? She waits until the song ends to get her headphones on in the mic imposition and she's like.
Speaker 1: Just put them on.
Speaker 2: She crouched over, really weird, trying to be quiet. Just get it over with. Thank you the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm great, and I'm Jess. First talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 6: Never been up this early. For the reason why I'm this up early is for my mother's cool and ass. So pe going to take her to get it done and then see how lupy she's in she is later on the day.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, take care.
Speaker 2: I hope you're waiting out in the car.
Speaker 1: I think he sounds like the loopy one right there.
Speaker 5: A little bit. Words were a little jumbled, they were, that's right. But he's never been up this early before. It's very early.
Speaker 2: Well, and we appreciate you thinking of us, thinking good thoughts for mom. But hopefully you don't have to go into the office. Heard this office's stink. Do they really someone had to go in for one by someone?
Speaker 3: Do you mean you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I think I might have been JV and he talked about this. Is that's ringing a bell?
Speaker 7: Graham?
Speaker 2: No, then I hope I'm not making this.
Speaker 5: Did But I don't know that. I don't know that it's a universal claim that you could make about these offices. But if you work at one, leave us to talk abouts about the stink.
Speaker 2: Please, I've just heard, remember hearing a story where like it was stinking got it up in there? That would make sense, Graham. You had kind of a crazy day.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, scary injury in the Herbert household. Yesterday we got a call from the school nurse saying that my son's eye had been injured in a scissors accident and a scissor accident. Like, I'm so obviously very worried because they said he's in the nurse's office. They've bandaged him up, he's got an eye patch on right now.
Speaker 1: Can you come and pick him up?
Speaker 5: He says he can't, he's in too much pain to continue the rest of the day of the school day.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dang it, this was gonna be my twenty minute.
Speaker 5: Nap, but okay, So I raced down there, only to discover that, yes, my son's in the nurse's office with his eye patch on. But he didn't get poked with the sharp end of the scissors. He got hit with the handle.
Speaker 2: And somehow, hey, that still hurts.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's still hurt, but.
Speaker 2: You can't call that a scissor injury.
Speaker 5: You don't have to put an eye patch on it and get me freaked out that I'm gonna be picking his kid's eyeball off the ground. Instead, he got bunked with the handle of the scissors, and then I think because he was being so dramatic about it and then he was on the ground and pain holding his eye, that then they, you know, the school nurse puts an eye patch on him to make the boo boo feel better, right, But then he so I get there, I'm like, he, how's the eye He's like, oh, it hurts, and he's acting like, you know, he's an incredible pain. So I sign him out of the nurse's nurses office. We walk out of there. I'm like, well, I might as well just stay around here for an extra half hour whatever until the school day's over and we'll pick up your sister. So we'd go home, so I have to drive back and forth. And so we sat at the park across the street, and he wants to run off and play on that and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you come all the way down here and pick you up. You can't be running and now going playing on the monkey bars with your eye patch on one. It looks ridiculous. So let's take that thing off. And he's like, I can't. I can't take it off. It hurts too bad. Okay, Well, then you didn fit your down park it over here, and I was like, let me just see it. I need to see it so I know what I'm dealing with here. You know what level of injury is this? No, no, no, no, wouldn't let me take the eye patch off. Later when we finally get home and later in the afternoon, and I was like, hey, you got a baseball game tonight.
Speaker 1: We had a literal league last night.
Speaker 5: I was like, you're gonna you're not gonna be able to play the game with an eye patch on, and you're not missing the game you're playing.
Speaker 1: So we finally peel off the eye patch.
Speaker 5: There's not a there's not a mark, there's not a bruise, there is not a nothing. The eye is perfectly normal. He's like, well, it's really sensitive to the light. I'm like, yeah, because you've been wearing an eyepad. You've been in the dead eyes, been in the dark for the last four hours. So just give it a second, blink it out, you'll be fine. And he was totally normal. The problem today the time, you know, leaving the school and out the park, every kid, every parent walks by because he's got the eye patch on what happened? You know, everyone wants to know, hey, what what happened? And of course my son's like, I got hit in the eye with some scissors. And then I have to launch into the full story because they're like, oh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Are you there there?
Speaker 5: Everyone's worried. I'm like, no, you got hit with the handle end of the scissors, not the sharp side. Don't worry.
Speaker 8: And then they just saw you yelling a couple seconds ago, so now they're blaming dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know every two seconds, what happened to your eye? For what happened? I got hit in the eye with some scissors and that No, it sounded awful. It was nothing. There wasn't a scratch on it, eyeball nothing. He's totally fine.
Speaker 2: That's kids for you. I love that. I love that for you, Graham.
Speaker 5: They went three for three at the baseball game less night, so clearly the vision not affected.
Speaker 1: He's hitting the ball well.
Speaker 4: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine Time four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Bro Lyle and Eric Menendez, who've been serving life sentences since nineteen ninety for obviously the murder of the parents, one step close to to go in free. A judge just resentenced them from life to fifty years, which means technically they should be eligible for parole. The next step is a hearing June thirteenth with the Parole Board. If they are granted parole and Governor Gavin Using signs off on it, they are free.
Speaker 5: Oh crazy thoughts really quick, I'm here for it, here for it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, I think Gipsy roses out all right.
Speaker 5: With the Warrior season hanging in the balance, Steph Curry has officially been ruled out of tonight's playoff game against the Timberwolves. He's still nursing a hamstring injury suffered a Game one. The Warriors are currently down three games to one, so Jimmy Butler and Draymond are going to have to find a way to get a win without Curry or it is season over. Tonight's game tips off. Oh my god, six Thursday pressure.
Speaker 8: Today, You're waking up to patchi fog and low clouds, but we will still have plenty of sunshine in the afternoon. Temperatures are starting to go back up.
Speaker 3: Hies will be in the upper sixties to and seventies.
Speaker 5: Did just say anything about any rain yesterday? Because it did a rain on me yesterday and she said nothing about that.
Speaker 1: I got no mention to that.
Speaker 3: And there was day was yesterday Tuesday?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, interesting, Thank you, Thanks for your heads up. Hey, Sagittarius, bestie, Hey, today's going to be a seven. Beware that a fascination with something or someone exciting may fade quickly. Think carefully before committing precious resources, whether it be your money or your heart. Oh you've been warned.
Speaker 2: Major warning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: JV Show, Happy Wednesday. I'm Selenam and I'm Jess. Jess.
Speaker 9: Can you tell.
Speaker 2: Everyone what we have at eight twenty this morning?
Speaker 3: We have tickets for Galliuchies.
Speaker 8: She announced her tour and I'm really excited about this, you guys.
Speaker 3: She has a new album out by the way as well.
Speaker 2: Nice. So this is like the accompanying accompanying tour for that. So this morning we'll be here. Can you up.
Speaker 7: What that was?
Speaker 5: Either we're to that?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 2: Something we do every Wednesday. It's a cool or not a list? Can I throw something out first?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Cool or not? The most expensive drink you can make on the Starbucks app costs almost forty.
Speaker 5: Five dollars for one single drink?
Speaker 2: For one drink?
Speaker 5: What's in it?
Speaker 3: Glad? You ass that?
Speaker 5: Graham?
Speaker 2: So you're gonna start with the I mean, Jess, Oh my god, what is wrong with me?
Speaker 5: I'm glad?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh coy, I am glitching this morning, having a major there.
Speaker 3: So for this drink, do we sound alike?
Speaker 1: Crap? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I thought my voice was a little deeper, deeper, guess not.
Speaker 2: So for this drink you need twelve shots. And so I went and I looked up like, because you know, when you have like two, it's like a double, a three, triple four, you get like a quad shot. So I was like, I was like, what's a twelve? So if you have if you have twelve of something, it's a duo day coople do it to couple? Okay, do a did coople do it to something? It's one of those, But that sounds ridiculous. I'm just gonna say twelve, I guess. Anyways, So for this forty five dollars drink or a.
Speaker 1: Dozen, you could say a dozen.
Speaker 2: No, that's sounds like donuts. So for this drink, it is a eventI twelve shot, twelve affogato shots. So there's twenty four shots total. Ad mocha and dark caramel sauce, caramel drizzle and frapucino chips, add caramel, quench, chopping, forestcoop, vanilla bean powder, Force coop, chocolate malt powder, matra cream, frapuccino, add whip.
Speaker 5: How does it all fit into the one cup?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: That's a good question. This is the largest cup of trent to whatever it's thirty Is it thirty ounces?
Speaker 1: Is that what the trent To means?
Speaker 2: I don't know how many ounces it is, but this say is just a Ventsi so that they're fitting this into a Venti cup.
Speaker 5: That doesn't seem possible because if there's twenty four shots and a shot is an ounce and a half are supposed to be just get your calculator out? Can you just do that in your I mean, don't get your calculator out, but like just do it in your head and see if you can figure that out. Uh, well, you got twenty four total shots somewhere, each of them are.
Speaker 1: An ounce and a half.
Speaker 5: Let's just say, what am I supposed to figure out how many ounces total of liquid that is going into one supposed cup Venti cup. It seems like it doesn't fit to me. The math isn't mathing for me. Hashtag girl mouth six thirty six? Hmmmm is that right? I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know either, But for venty says twenty ounces or twenty four ounces thirty six four ounces?
Speaker 5: Okay, so then, but just just as math thirty six, Well, maybe.
Speaker 2: Maybe a shot at Starbucks isn't one and a half. Maybe it's not the same as like alcohol shots.
Speaker 5: Right, that's a dinky. You know how many know how small an ounce and a half shot is if that's tiny. So they're giving.
Speaker 2: You tequila every weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're giving you little one ounce baby shots and stuff.
Speaker 2: Some of this, by the way, the price, because this drink comes out to forty five dollars. Some of it is due to inflation. According to this report, Starbucks prices have climbed thirty nine percent.
Speaker 3: Now is this an actual drink that people people order like the right?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, this is like what you can order and this is like the most, just to show like how much inflation has gone up, Like, you can order this, but it's forty five dollars.
Speaker 1: This is right in your willhouse though, Lenny, do you want to shot shots?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 8: How much is your usual drink the most?
Speaker 2: All do?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: Price wise or how many shots?
Speaker 3: Price wise?
Speaker 2: It's like eight something, Okay, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, I thought your thing would have been like twelve bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a poll would pay it though, you guys know my door dashed it one time. It was almost twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: See that's ridiculous. That is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Not cool, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not cool, but we do have a pole.
Speaker 8: Let us know way in on how much your Starbucks order typically is on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Morning Show I'm curious, Grammy, would you like to throw something in?
Speaker 1: What are you guys saying cool or not?
Speaker 5: Snoop Dogg just announce he's going to be hosting in New Year's Eve special or just the New Year's Eve event for NBC. Cool, I mean, move over Seacrest and the Andy's Andy Cohen and Amerson Cooper.
Speaker 2: I like the Andy.
Speaker 5: Snoop Dogg just said, hold my blunt. Is it like, would you guys actually watch No?
Speaker 2: I never really sit and watch like a New.
Speaker 5: Year's but now that Snoop is hosting one, does it move the needle? Like? Okay, maybe actually I do need to tune into one of these.
Speaker 2: Not really, I feel like I'm just busy doing other things.
Speaker 3: I'll just watch the videos later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always just see the clips on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I feel like every one of these is all.
Speaker 5: But I think news as a whole, in my opinion, there's a lot of build up and it's always a letdown, And so are these specials. The hosts like, there are a couple of funny moments, yeah, but mostly it's them talking to somebody on a camera delay that's in another city, and the interviews are just a train route.
Speaker 1: It's just so awful.
Speaker 2: I would love if they had Snoop join the Andes.
Speaker 5: Now, that would be a good combo fun that would be something. This one, unfortunately, is on NBC, and this is a rivals will be a rival broadcast to the Andies and to Seacrest. I think, didn't Snoop just get announced as one of the voice coaches or judges again, I'm sure this is a hey, you got to do this, and we'll give you this at some part of NBC Partners.
Speaker 2: She'll always do that. I'm still going to say, give everything to Snoop and Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 5: I guess I think it's pretty cool, But again, how good is it going to be that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, so we're all going cool on that one, all right? Next on the JB Show, can we talk about this interesting three way that a woman had.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're bringing this up just because I've been waiting time.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena. Oh, we're gonna do that next year on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The Jamie Show, I'm Selena, and I'm thank you so much for hanging out with us. Happy Wednesday JV Shows.
Speaker 12: This is Gina from San Francisco.
Speaker 5: I can relate to what Selena just said.
Speaker 12: I've done the order for door dash Starbucks and paid about thirty bucks for one a cup of coffee.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's shame, so much shame. There has to be shame. That's lunacy. That is just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You have some days where you're just like, I literally cannot get up and go somewhere right now.
Speaker 5: No cup of coffee is worth us.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it is worth the convenience. Actually it's actually not because immediately after you're like what am I doing? Yeah, But in the moment it seems like a good decision.
Speaker 5: You can buy a pair of shoes with that thirty bus. Think about for thirty bus, Think about what people's hourly wages, like you're working for an entire hour or just so one cup of coffee can arrive at your door, and if it's a hot one, it's not arriving hot, so like it's already not good. And then the ice one, the ice is all melted and sell water down like what it doesn't arrive in?
Speaker 2: Mine actually came in a pretty good condition. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: It'd be one thing if you were just so desperate and it and you went somehow went to the pace to the place and paid that because you're getting it fresh.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've never had a good experience with a delivered coffee like I hate lukewarm coffee and the ice drinks are just all kind of water down and you can tell it's been sitting there on the counter with the sticker on it for twenty minutes, like it's no good.
Speaker 2: I've had a good experience minus the price.
Speaker 1: Minus the thirty bucks to spend for it. Don't tell me that.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty. So much nuts, Good morning TV show.
Speaker 10: This is not a leaf from Sacramento, just asking for a shout out today.
Speaker 12: I am celebrating one year completely sober. I'm so proud of myself. I feel stronger than I've ever felt that the it's a lot of hard work to get here, and it's only the beginning.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 2: Wow, congratulations here Natalie and Sacramento shout out to you.
Speaker 1: That is not an easy feet.
Speaker 5: And we believe in you. You will continue to strive and keep going and year after year you'll keep knocking down more milestones.
Speaker 1: We believe in you. But most importantly, the.
Speaker 2: Great point great here, I mean, Jess, I mean, yeah, all right, how do we feel about this woman in the UK who claims she had a three way with another woman? Uh huh and her husband's ghost.
Speaker 1: I'm here for so great.
Speaker 2: So she says that she and her husband, what he was alive, that always joke about, you know, getting you know, having the third person, you know, and join them in the bedroom bedroom. Yeah, and she would joke about treating him to that for his big sixtieth birthday, okay, but he didn't make it would.
Speaker 1: Have been better at thirty, but yeah, okay, sixty, I'm.
Speaker 2: Already a little up there.
Speaker 5: My visions the vest was goody.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't make it to sixty. Yeah, died in twenty twenty of COVID at fifty four years old. And it took her a while to get past that. But then she started to like really explore who she was, and she's like, you know what, I think, I just love everybody. So she started seeing a woman, okay, And she says that one fateful night they were you know, getting busy, and she could feel the presence of her dead husband, his ghost, if you will, and it was her finally giving him that three way that he always wanted good for him.
Speaker 5: I mean, he sat on the sidelines thinking about this for so long and then he's just looking down as a ghost and he's like, wait a second, now's my time, and he jumps in there. Did they have like a ouiji board out or so? How did they open up the portal to let him in to climb into that?
Speaker 2: I think he was always there. I think he was always there. It wasn't there wasn't a ouiji board or like a seance or anything like that. She could just tell that he was present for that particular one.
Speaker 5: Well, that's just good ghost coincidence timing then that he happened to be strolling through there on the haunting to catch that, because normally, normally you have to reach out and contact the ghosts through through an approved medium or that guy.
Speaker 2: Tyler the time to show up.
Speaker 8: But I think he probably was already just like that's his ghost home, like he was just living there as well.
Speaker 2: So he's there for every time, I guess.
Speaker 5: But you think maybe he'd be He could have been asleep. I mean, it's still a coincidence. He could have gone out that night with some of his ghost buddies. For drinks or so, how.
Speaker 2: Did you feel if you were the husband and like, there's there's just one thing you want in this lifetime, just one and your wife's like dangling, dangling it over your head. One day one damn I give it to you. But that day is after you die. And then she just says that, well, there here it is.
Speaker 1: I guess it's better late than never.
Speaker 2: You're not here anymore.
Speaker 1: You just said it.
Speaker 2: Happened, though, yeah, and witness had it happened? I didn't witness was the.
Speaker 5: Ghost allowed the ghost to him, allowed to hook up with both of them? Or they're like rules because sometimes there's rules about it.
Speaker 2: There's always rules. I don't know the particular ones for it. Jealousy, Yeah, like you can't do this with the other person.
Speaker 5: Right, you're not allowed touch that don't look at that thing. Yeah, you're only allowed to grab that one, just a love one.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: There are rules that you have to have rawways otherwise it gets messy.
Speaker 2: Right anyway, what do you have?
Speaker 5: Houston woman has gone viral for the King Signira that she threw for her cat to celebrate its fifteenth birthday. This woman, Miranda dress, Miranda Gonzalez.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 5: She says she's been dreaming of throwing a cat king Sanira for her cat. This cat's name is Holly Marie Gonzalez, ever since she got her as a kit, and she's like, I'm gonna throw her a kinse someday. And she spent months and months planning this one. The cat had a grand entrance. It came in on a remote controlled Bentley. There was a father daughter dance, there was a cake, a full mariachi band, everything. They spared no expense for this cat.
Speaker 2: Key people actually come to this party.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a huge party.
Speaker 5: Mariachi band said, this is the first time they've ever played a cat for a cat. You would think the cat wouldn't like the loud sounds. The mariachi bands pretty loud. Anyways, it ended up being a huge event, and it did go viral because everyone of how ridiculous it was. But the one really cool thing was that it served as a fundraiser. She raised money for a local animal rescue, and that animal rescue had been in danger, going out of business basically, and they said because this thing went viral and so many donations poured in that it basically saved the rescue. They are now not able to operate fully. But I did want to ask Jess, will you be throwing your cat?
Speaker 1: After hearing this?
Speaker 5: Will you be throwing your cat question?
Speaker 3: I think it's only right that I that I do. She's she's a Latina kitty.
Speaker 5: How old is she she is.
Speaker 3: Going to turn to in Augusta?
Speaker 5: And what is her mooe authentico Latina name? Because this is this was Hally Marie Gonzalez. Her cat's name is.
Speaker 3: Bubbles, but we call her bootable.
Speaker 5: Excuse me Bootable?
Speaker 2: Do you actually though?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we do because my my parents started calling her that.
Speaker 3: So that's in Spanish bubbles.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's like that's better.
Speaker 5: That's better than bubbles and anything in particular you'd like to have at this cat keens, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Obviously it has to be a lot of things that she likes.
Speaker 1: And what is booblo like? That's what I said, right.
Speaker 2: What is she like?
Speaker 3: She likes scratching things, A lot of.
Speaker 2: Couches, scratchers, some of those still peaking all over your apartment.
Speaker 3: I know she hasn't done that at all, So she's she's.
Speaker 2: Doing some budgets or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some cat toys.
Speaker 5: That's not really reading as kings sake to me. I mean it's gonna be big, over the top. I mean she has anything else.
Speaker 3: Big dress, big dress, big cake.
Speaker 2: Who will be performing?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Does a blet like Barbacci music?
Speaker 2: Like who's her facevorite artists?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think her favorite artist would probably be like Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 5: Bl like Sabrina Carpenter. I would have thought she would have liked she.
Speaker 8: Would the Spanish music I played too, but I haven't really gotten a vibe of who's her favorite Spanish artist.
Speaker 1: She like Michael Jee.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that'd be perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you can give back to play what she.
Speaker 2: Said you guys, Today's that is trending.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Mon JV show a nicer from Conquer. I have a question for Graham Ram. She's since you don't believe in the sky, Daddy, God, relations anything.
Speaker 5: Do you believe in mediums?
Speaker 13: Like the person who can speak with another person who already died, like this famous girl with a bumpy, huge hair.
Speaker 5: She goes like, oh, he's talking to you. She said that you were this and blah blah. Do you believe in.
Speaker 2: That talk me about the Long Island Medium.
Speaker 1: I love her Teresa.
Speaker 2: It's Teresa, right.
Speaker 5: She had big, bumpy hair, she's definitely got Yeah, she's got a big.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five and she's still using a bumpet. Do you guys remember those, oh the bumpets?
Speaker 5: Yeah? To answer that question, do I believe in mediums?
Speaker 2: Medium?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yeah, Graham doesn't believe in anything.
Speaker 5: Really, that's not that I don't believe in anything. I have my own set of beliefs, which I hope everyone would value and think is just as valid as their own set of beliefs.
Speaker 1: Because that's what I hope. I hope that what are you believe in?
Speaker 5: I hope that that's what you get, that that's what happens for you, That that's the thing I hope that for you. I just have my own different set of views.
Speaker 2: What if I just feel like yours are wrong?
Speaker 1: But that's such I need to get past that.
Speaker 2: I am joking.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the vase.
Speaker 2: Okay, so swifties think that Taylor Swift is hinting at a major announcement at the AMA's.
Speaker 5: Major announcement coming. Let we get the major announcement alert.
Speaker 2: So the American Music Awards are coming up on the twenty six and.
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Taylor has to be up to something, because there's all these Easter eggs and hints. If you will, like, if you go to her online store, the first letter of each word and the four option menu spells out AMA's Peril Music Accessories and sale.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Also, her site currently has exactly twelve items up for sale at twenty six percent off, which hello, if she's coming out with a new album, which could be the announcement This would be her twelfh album and Amy's are on the twenty sixth of May, so twenty six percent off, hello, do the math.
Speaker 5: And one more item to the store, right, which would be thirteen, and she loves the number thirteen. Right, Yes, there you go. Oh my god?
Speaker 1: You know, do you think there's any validity to any of this?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sure, it's hard for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I understand why people dig so into these tiny, little tenC tiny easter eggs that may or may not even be Easter eggs. But try to find meaning him because a lot of times she does do these things and they do have meaning. So who's to say that this one doesn't have meaning and the next one does. You don't know, Yeah, because she does this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Swifties think that Taylor. I'm sorry that Travis Kelsey is hinting at something major.
Speaker 1: Here we go, lay it on, man, I'm ready for it.
Speaker 2: He was at the Amazon Upfront. I don't know what that is, but he was walking the red carpet at this event, and he was wearing a T shirt yeah, with a cake on it. You can check it out Jab Morning Show. It's on our Instagram. And every Swifty is convinced he is hinting at an upcoming wedding.
Speaker 1: That's not what I think.
Speaker 5: I think he wants to get caked by Steve Aoki at our Breton or Pool Barty that's coming up on May twenty fourth. Yeah, Steve Aoki was taking people last night down saying, yeah, I saw that he's just getting his arm warmed up for our event.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: He'll be back.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: Great Resort Casino dot com stake. All right, So not everything has to be like a hint or a sign. Maybe Travis just liked this T shirt. As for the cake, this was like the brand is called Marnie and this was their like thirtieth anniversary or something like that, so they came out with a thirtieth anniversary T shirt, hence the cake. I don't necessarily think he's hinting at I mean it has.
Speaker 8: To be a hint, because other than that, why would you wear this on the red carpet?
Speaker 3: No offense Travis Kelce, but he.
Speaker 2: Wears a lot of weird things.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a good point, but this one seems even weird or stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it did look stupid.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a sign?
Speaker 3: It has to be other than this fire style it is.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're going to drop wedding hints what Taylor's dressing him. Do you think Taylor's dressing him? Now?
Speaker 2: No, you would not put this on him.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 5: It's not a good look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think this is Taylor. Grandma, do you have all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Football fans are on pins and needles, anxiously awaiting the full NFL schedule release, which happens later today. As the league right now. Up until this point, he has just been breaking it up into little pieces that they reveal little, you know, just little pieces at a time, because we know, us regular civilians, we can't handle a full schedule release all at once. I hate how the NFL does this, as if we need to drop everything for any time they make any announcement about anything.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it works, and here we are.
Speaker 5: Earlier this week they dropped the international slate of games that are gonna be on the schedule, and there are a bunch. The most ever, they're gonna be seven international NFL games this upcoming season. There's gonna be one in Brazil, one in Dublin, Ireland. Three of them are going to be in London, one in Berlin, and another one in Madrid. I don't know that we've ever had a Madrid or an Ireland game before. That's gonna happen. Last year the season opened in Brazil. Looks like that is going to be the same thing this year. How do you guys feel about the NFL just taking over the hire planet?
Speaker 3: Just I'm not here? Why I'm not here for it? Because that means early games on Sunday.
Speaker 5: There are games that I don't that a lot of times if they if you know, they're in a time zone way in front of us, we don't ever get to watch them. Like I can't watch the thing it's on at three am or whatever. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: The Vikings are going to make history.
Speaker 5: They're gonna become the first team to play two international games in two different countries in consecutive weeks. They're going to play the Steelers in Ireland in Week four and then they're going to travel to London to play the Browns in Week five.
Speaker 1: That's just weird, Like it's just that's just all.
Speaker 2: It seems very random.
Speaker 1: No, I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Anyways. The full regular season NFL schedule drops today, I think at five o'clock. The Niners, by the way, based on just the strength of schedule that they can determine right now, they don't know at what weeks they're going to play what teams, but they know all the teams that the Niners are going to play, and by many accounts, the Niners have the easiest schedule in the entire league, which is great means because the last few years we've had one of the most burrutal schedules, and this year, by all accounts, some analysts have put us as the number one easiest schedule in the league.
Speaker 1: Let's hope that's true, the.
Speaker 2: Niners, and then they're all gonna hate on us saying, no, we just played an easy team.
Speaker 3: Favoritism favoritism, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, oh, you know who's slated to have the hardest schedule by the same by the same analysts that had the Niners's the easiest schedule, we had the New York Giants as the number one hardest schedule on not making that up, so sorry, just your team with your rookie quarterback. Do you even want to make any sort of a wager about your team's win total this season because it might be barrutal? And last season was how many wins did they have last season? Did they even get to five?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: I think they have about three. This season might be less.
Speaker 2: This is good? Right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get to what the bleep where you can win ahe chugma. You just got to be the first person a guest today is the beleeped outward is always think you know what it is? Leave your guests on the talk back I'll be new and improved iHeartRadio App. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: When I was pregnant, I was up all nights having oh.
Speaker 5: Really and trying to induce things, get things moving.
Speaker 2: That's one theory. Oh maybe I know some people do that. Oh yeah, Okay, does it actually work?
Speaker 5: I no?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 5: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show, so keep your guests PG. Leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio App. If you've never played long before, just get get the app and then you just hit the microphone button super easy. There's no other way to win a JV show, Chuck mug, So you better do it, all right, leave us your name and your city along with your guests, and you have to be the first.
Speaker 1: Correc dance of the morning.
Speaker 5: Win the JV Show, Chuck Monk.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we return to what the bleed?
Speaker 10: Do have me tacking up lies out here?
Speaker 12: You guys are so I love you guys.
Speaker 2: This is Vanna in Colorado, Oh Colorado, Colorado.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for the compliment and for listening all the way because you look at that the iHeart Radio Listen all the Way in Colorado and.
Speaker 2: The iHeart Radio App. It's also how you play what the bleep? As always, when you think you know what today's the bleeped out word is, you just leave your guests on the talkback Mike on that iHeart Radio app. If you miss today's clip, here it is when I was pregnant. I was up all night having Yeah you were, Graham. I would love to play the guesses, but I think you need to send those over so just really quick, as you know, the first person who guesses the bleeped out word correctly, when's the chug mug of the day. Here we go, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning JB Show.
Speaker 14: This is Alicia and Genessa from Balleo.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word is gash.
Speaker 3: Have a good morning.
Speaker 1: It's a great guess.
Speaker 2: A good guess.
Speaker 1: Pregnancy toots are real, Yes, there.
Speaker 5: They are. It's just and there's nothing you can do about it except smile and breathe it in and choke it because you can't say anything like that. It doesn't smell good to your most beautiful wife.
Speaker 2: You have to act like it doesn't even happen.
Speaker 3: Hi jav Sha.
Speaker 5: This is Riley from Heywood and I think the bleeped out word is craving. Thank you. That's what were yours, Selena, when you were pregnant.
Speaker 2: Pickles, I love, I loved pickles. I also went through like a root beer phase, so much root beer.
Speaker 5: I don't know why that is random. I know, good morning.
Speaker 12: This is Vicky from mos Bronte, and give him the brief.
Speaker 5: That word is nausea. Thank you. Oh Najia, did you have any of that?
Speaker 2: I had really bad morning sickness, but it went away after like like five six months.
Speaker 5: Did you yack a bunch?
Speaker 2: Yes? Every day? All you do that miserable great guesses people continually.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? We're all you gotta do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word, and that's it. You win. Chugmug. Here's today's clip, in case you missed it. When I was pregnant, I was up all nights, having all nights like.
Speaker 5: Nonsense sounds nice.
Speaker 1: Man was probably like, let me go to sleep. Already, let's go.
Speaker 2: To your guesses.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is Celia from San Francisco, and I am guessing that the bleep word of the day is ice cream.
Speaker 5: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a dream.
Speaker 5: That was one of the most popular guesses. Really, yeah, some late night ice cream. Who doesn't like that?
Speaker 3: Like for pregnant women to I don't.
Speaker 1: Tell a pregnant lady not what not to eat. Just watch out.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JVS Show.
Speaker 8: My name is Mittel from San Jose and I think the bleeped out word is nightmares.
Speaker 6: Hopefully it's correct.
Speaker 5: Bye, I have a good day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Nightmares was one of the most popular guests this morning as well. Nightmares, and a lot of people guessed insomnia as well. Did you have experience any of that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Everything? Yeah, the dreams are crazy when you're pregnant. Pregnant, they're so real. I did have nightmares and they were really really scary, Oh my god. And then yeah, insomnia. That's if I could sleep. Towards the end, you're not.
Speaker 5: Getting any sleep, just laying in there tossing and turning.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JAB Show.
Speaker 10: This is Sussi from Ispolo, Alto and I think the bleeped out word is cramps.
Speaker 7: Thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Another gun.
Speaker 5: That was another one of the most popular guesses this morning, cramps. Did you have any of that?
Speaker 2: Of course, and you're like, oh my god, is it time? No, it's just no, it went away. Oh my god, is it time again?
Speaker 5: I didn't know if it was there. Everyone was talking about those kinds of cramps or which I know that that happens and you get some like false contractions and stuff like that. But also my wife always had cramps in her legs, oh up in the night, like, ah, my legs cramping up, or my feet are cramping. Whatever she happens getting those kind of cramps. I think it's still she still has that quite a bit. She's like you, Selena, she hasn't had a glass of water since the Obama administration. It's been a while, and I'm always like, you need to hydrate. That's I think, while you're up all night with cramps.
Speaker 2: But I love are the same.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV show. This is great from Sam Bruno.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word is heartburn.
Speaker 12: Have great day.
Speaker 2: There it is there, it is. Here's today's cliff unbleeps. When I was pregnant, I was up all nights having heartburn so bad.
Speaker 5: What any particular food that triggered it or just being signant being pregnant.
Speaker 2: I had to sleep for the last two months of my last pregnancy like sitting up oh night. It couldn't even lay down, it was so unbearable.
Speaker 5: That's the worst bad heartburn. There is nothing more uncomfortable, especially if it like you can't get rid of it. I remember this one time in college. I went out and had like four hundred beers, and then I came home and I housed like a four pound bag of gummy bears. It was the worst starfer and I thought I was gonna die. You guys, I thought I was gonna have to go. I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital. I was like this, make this this is the worst night. That was the worst night in my entire line. Don't eat it. Don't need a bunch of gummy bears you killed from the bars. Let me just tell you it's not good, all right? We got a locked, a locked A lot of shoutouts to God, but obviously first and foremost grace in sam Bruno, what's up, Grace, what's up?
Speaker 1: She had the very first crack dancer this morning.
Speaker 5: So she will be getting that JV show Chuck mug when just finally decides to get around to emailing her.
Speaker 3: Hey, they're flowing.
Speaker 2: They're flowing all right.
Speaker 5: Chuck flowing all right. A lot of shoutouts again because a lot of people came with the correct answer this morning, they just weren't quite fast enough.
Speaker 1: Vincent, Olivia and Dublin had it.
Speaker 5: So did our buddies own in, Jessica and Gilroy, Rafael and Heyward had it.
Speaker 1: So did Daisy and low Die.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 3: Daysy?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: How's low Die?
Speaker 5: Jav Shud number one out there by the way I get there in Daily City had it. So to Colton and Rohner Park, what's up? Colton?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Have a great dance School of Melanie and Sam Matteo had it? So to Brittany and say Jose, Danielle and Daniel excuse me? In San Francisco, TJ and little More Kelly and San Jose is Solidad in Pittsburgh, Celine in Napa, Cecilia and Morgan Hill d in San Jose, what's d what's up?
Speaker 1: Arunza.
Speaker 5: They didn't say where they're from, but you know, probably the big area somewhere. Tiffany and Clayton had it. So did Kayla and Terry in Redwood City. Francesca and Valleo, Condi and San Jose had it.
Speaker 1: So did it de Brie in San Jose. Amy and Marlowe the Wonder Dog.
Speaker 5: What's up? They're in Sanandro. They had it. So Julian Valley Springs, r J and Hayward, Lauren and Boulder Creek had it. So did Sam and Heyward Colleen in San Jose, Julian and Bay Point, Christy, Marie and Pleasant Hill had it. And so did Daisy in Santa Maria. Stuff and snuff in San Jose or San.
Speaker 1: Diego, we don't know.
Speaker 5: We have a buddy listener snuff. He's in San Diego. Is this the same snuff or stuff? Or is this stuff?
Speaker 3: I have a chance to listen to it, but is that stuff the stuff?
Speaker 1: All right? Either way?
Speaker 5: Josh and Gilroy had it, so did Sandra and Conquered, amongst several other God, so many, so many.
Speaker 1: People had it this morning.
Speaker 5: Nice job. Just got to do it faster. That's the one little piece to the formula tomorrow, We'll get it.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's your day. Yeah, I can feel it. Same time here on the JV Show. We'll do it again. Your chance to win a Chuggy Mikey.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 15: Guys, I want to give you guys a big shout out and also want to thank you guys for making my morning's always always fun. And I listened to you guys here like in Mexico, like Mexico City, but anyways, I just want to give you a big shout out to my boy, Rego station on FreeMiNT, California, and yeah, you guys take care awesome near Mexico City.
Speaker 5: I love that you see the person that's the furthest away from the actual JV Show studios that's listening this morning on the IAT radio Appy. I love that somebody could beat that. But also shout out to Rego who listens already.
Speaker 2: Number one, there are ground.
Speaker 1: I just checked.
Speaker 5: JV Show is number one in the outskirts of Mexico City so much.
Speaker 3: Good morning, JV Show. Just want to give a shout out to my team.
Speaker 5: He's in the car, he's got headphones on. He don't want to hear me, but my wife is in the other car driving to work.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, you guys do a great job.
Speaker 5: Hump day and who gives a part?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: No oday, that's enough of that. Yeah, please thank you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Hi is this Camila?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hi, good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Good?
Speaker 2: I'm on my way to word. Oh so you could be better that you're saying. Plus, it's traffic. It's awful, isn't it so annoying?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 2: So, Kamila, you're on to play the JV shows yep, NOFE game. Hopefully we can make your day. Lot's so better. Here what's on the line today, Jess? We have two tickets for Ali and AJ. So here's what you gotta do. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just got to get three correct, that's it, and you win. Are you ready for question number one? Yes?
Speaker 16: Sounds good.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Question number one? What NBA team does Lebron James currently play for?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I don't even watch basketball, but the Lakers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had me worried.
Speaker 1: There, all right? Question number Question.
Speaker 5: Number two, what major packaged food company is listed on the New York Stock exchange with just.
Speaker 1: A single letter K. Can't they make laws cereals?
Speaker 11: Hell?
Speaker 5: Long?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Question number three, what is the name for the poker hand that consists of three of a kind and a pair? So you have three? Then you got too, dang.
Speaker 5: I do not play poker, no sports, no gambling.
Speaker 1: What do you do for fun?
Speaker 2: I like soccer?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I live in a house, a house.
Speaker 1: It's a full house.
Speaker 2: That's still a type of house.
Speaker 1: Whole house is different than house. If you were watching that sitcom with those adorable little kids, that's what I met different.
Speaker 2: That's what she meant.
Speaker 1: To give her half a point there, all right?
Speaker 5: Question number four, there were actually three three of what type of pet that survived the sinking of the Titanic Cats? It's a hell of a guest dog pet dogs. I'll leave it up to you guys if you want to give her house? Do you want to give her a house?
Speaker 2: Because she doesn't play poker? For she at least knew like there was something with the house. I think she deserves that point. I agree, right, it was.
Speaker 5: Dogs dog cat the JV show Yep, Nope, and close guest game all right?
Speaker 2: I like it, So you're on board.
Speaker 1: I said, I leave it up.
Speaker 5: To you ladies.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then let's give it to her. All right, We're close enough. We knew what you meant, right, Congratulations.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you just got to ticket two tickets to see Ali and aj November eighth, the right here in Warfield, in the city.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, enjoy the rest of your day. Hang on for that winning Grammy.
Speaker 5: Do we got some shout out, got a whole bunch of them. Buckle up, hey, Graham, can you please give my son Wesley a birthday shout out? He's turning seven years old today. He is so sweet, thoughtful and a big ball of energy. Mommy, Daddy and Haley loves him. When we hope he has the best day today. Happy birthday, Wesley. Yes, fart's up, Graham. Can you please give a shout out to my little Princess Bella. Happy seventh birthday. Mom and Dad love you. I'm not a hot mama sliding into your DMS, but a hard working zaddie loyal listeners. Thank you in advance. So happy birthday, little Princess Bella.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: Another one here, Good morning, Graham, Mom and your dam's mom and your DMS. Please wish our son Adrian Roblaze a very happy fifteenth birthday. Son. We'd love you so much, Dad and I will always be here for you, rooting you on. Happy birthday, Love Mom, Dad and brother Carlos. Yes, Happy birthday, Adrian the fart.
Speaker 1: Another one.
Speaker 5: Please shout out my son Eli. He's turning eight today. We listen every morning. Loves playing the games while getting ready in the morning. We love you, Eli. Happy birthday. That's from mom Erica and she says he also has a baseball game tomorrow night. And guess what team he plays for, Selena the Mets go Matt See all right one here, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Grammy.
Speaker 5: Can you please do a birthday shout out to Aliyah Ruby on her twelfth birthday? Preteen status unlocked, Lord help me love her, Godmom, Lydia, Susie, Vanessa, Oliver, Adeline and Mama to the moon. She says, I mean very very skimmity al right, Happy birthday, Liah pay Graham. Sliding your DMS again. If you can, please greet our ze Boo. By the way, she's not a grandma or our dog. Please greet our sweet girl Zianna a happy seventh birthday. We bring you bring such a joy in our lives. That's from Mom, Dad and kou Yah. Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Boo.
Speaker 5: Hey Graham, can you please wish my son Isaaca happy twelfth birthday today? He listens to you guys every day and I know he'll be so happy and surprised to hear you wish him happy birthday. That's from Sandra. So Happy birthday, Isaac, Your birthday. Good morning, Grandma, first time sliding into your DMS. I'm hoping that was an auto correct. I just wanted to give a shout out to my baby girl Ali. I have a wonderful day at school, but like always, who gives a fart? Give her an extra who gives a fart? She really doesn't like it, And that's from her cousin Destiny, So who gives her?
Speaker 1: And an extra who gives the fart? Hi Graham?
Speaker 5: Can I wish my daughter Daisy aka baby m a happy birthday? Love Mama and Star Lena or Star Lena, Star Lena. Thank you, so, Happy birthday, Daisy aka babym Who By the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Well for any base.
Speaker 9: Number one hit music station reporting traffic live, there's a three car accident on the left lane in Santa Clara on one oh one northbound.
Speaker 2: It just happened right in front of me.
Speaker 7: Say saved, y'all.
Speaker 5: Thanks bye, Live traffic reporter, you up said she stepping on your toes Selena, that's your stay.
Speaker 2: In your okay, I'm kidding, stay.
Speaker 5: In your lane because yeah, yeah, literally, all.
Speaker 1: Right, come on down, get ready to play yet?
Speaker 5: Nope? Man, hey, close enough game.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 5: The hottest thing.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening Today.
Speaker 2: We are going to talk about the Diddy trial, a lot of interesting things from sorry, from Cassie's testimony yesterday. Things of an adult nature, very of a very adult nature. I am, however, obviously cleaning it up for these airwaves, but I just do want to give parents a heads up that we are going to get into the freak off parties and things like that and as cleanly as possible. But this is your warning, just if you do want to turn the radio down, which I don't necessary totally up to you. All right, So today is day three of the Ditty trial will obviously be talking about that later on in the morning, but Cassie was called to testify yesterday. First thing that was brought up, obviously the hotel hallway video where we saw Diddy beat her. She said that was the tail end of a freakoff where she tried to leave early and sneak out while Diddy was in the shower. That's why he had nothing but a towel on. That's why she didn't even have shoes on. She just threw them in her bag and that's when Diddy got out of the shower, saw she was gone, and we saw it happened after that in the hallway horrifying. She went on to explain what exactly a freakof was. It was something that Diddy proposed to her and within the first year of them dating, where she would quote perform for him with a third party. At first, Ditty did the hiring for the third party, but it eventually became her job and booking everything and doing these parties became a full time job, no time for anything else.
Speaker 5: And this is why they use indeed dot com. It seems like hiring on there is really easy.
Speaker 1: From all the.
Speaker 2: Commercials they use Craigslist, They used Backpage. And this is also why she never put out any music. He would give her busy work to do, like just record songs. There were so many songs, she says, that never got released because this is all part of Ditty's plan, like we're gonna make you think that I'm gonna have you release music. She signed a ten record deal, only released one because this is what she was doing the entire time.
Speaker 5: Whoa.
Speaker 2: She said, the longest freak golf lasted four days.
Speaker 1: No, come on, that's too much, and that.
Speaker 2: She didn't particularly particularly enjoy these encounters, but she went along with them to please Ditty. She says that she was twenty two when it started. She was confused, she was nervous, but she loved him so much that she wanted to make him happy. And at first she was like, in all of this personality, I mean, it's Ditty, his lavish lifestyle. But then she got to see the abusive side of him, where she found herself being scared to say no because she didn't know what that could turn into. At that point, he was already controlling every aspect of her life. We talked about her career. He was controlling what she wore, even her hair. Remember, he had her shave half her head because Ditty said she looked too Mexican, which I take offense to.
Speaker 5: She said that, yes, geez, this guy's a monster in every facet.
Speaker 2: He was also afraid that sorry. She was also afraid that he could blackmail her with the freak off videos because yes, Diddy recorded them on both of their devices. She says that she would delete everything off of her phone because she was so disgusted and humiliated, and asked him to do the same. Obviously he didn't, but especially because his staff had access to all of his devices and so they could easily go in there and see her in these situations.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: She says Diddy had crazy mood swings and would lash out at her even if she wasn't. The reason is she made the wrong face. Next thing you know, he's hitting her in the face. A lot of arguments would lead to physical abuse. He would smash her in the head, knocking her over, dragging her, kicking her, stomping her even when she was already down. They asked her how often is this happened? She said too frequently, too many times to count.
Speaker 5: I mean, when you saw that video of the hallway one in the hotel. You know that's not a one off. No, you know that was not a one time.
Speaker 2: Back to the freak Offs again, if you're just tuning in, if you're a parent, kids in the car, we are talking about the Diddy trial trial.
Speaker 1: It did lur.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we are keeping things clean obviously for the JV show because we do know this is a family show. But we just want to give you a head that's war. She it became her job to search for these escorts, to hire these third parties for these freak offs, and she recalled yesterday on the stand, having to look for a specific body type or a specific kind of person who looked a certain way. Every single person she found on the internet had to go through Ditty, had to have his approval. They were paid between fifteen hundred and six thousand dollars at the end of every session. A lot of times they were coming from different states, so she also had to coordinate their travel. And then these became so bad that she would often ask if they because there was like different stages, the first sorry stages. The first stage was like the baby oil massage stage, and then they move on to other things and other things, and and a lot of times she would ask to just move on to the next step, to hurry and get it over with. She would also use drugs to help her get through it, weed, ketamine, mushrooms, whatever was there at that time. It was just it was the only thing that could get hurt through it. And even the times that she got sick and she is like vomiting, uh huh, keep performing, keep going. There was showers of the Golden store, what's happening? And then the baby oil. Oh my god, the baby oil. She said that Diddy needed her glistening at every second of these things. So they're applied.
Speaker 5: Do you get that out of the carpet?
Speaker 2: The rooms had to like redecorate everything.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't just get that. That doesn't come out very easy.
Speaker 1: It's oil.
Speaker 2: They were reapplying baby oil every five minutes because if it's soaked into your skin, no, no, no, we got to put more and more and more. And she recalled one time they were at a hotel in Beverly Hills where there was like an inflatable pool filled with baby oil, and if Diddy wanted you to get in that, you just had to get in that she said that we would use ten bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 5: That's insane.
Speaker 8: He's a literal psychopath, yes, a literal Oh, literal, yes.
Speaker 2: That's and that's the clean version of what happened.
Speaker 3: And you know what, it makes.
Speaker 8: Me so sad for Cassie to have to go through this while she's pregnant.
Speaker 5: Right now, like right now and I just dressed, you know, has.
Speaker 3: To recount all this in the court while.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine and you're just trying to move forward with your life, right and then now people are learning even more horrific things, and you understand why some people don't want to testify and stuff like this and don't want their name to ever get released because now it's out for public consumption.
Speaker 2: But for her, I think it was worth it to finally, you know, bring justice. She's the one that filed the initial lawsuit. None of this would be happening if it wasn't for Cassie, So it is worth it for her. I also thought it was a little awkward Diddy's you know, his his mom is in the courtroom, his kids are in the courtroom. I know during day one, his kids, his daughters, at least they walked out a few times. As you know, certain details were plug your kids shared them. I would not this would be like, hey, the one time, like family, appreciate your support, but just sit this one out. Yeah, the mom stay home.
Speaker 5: I read that he's walking around in there very feebly and trying to make himself look kind of, you know, weak and feeble. You know, yeah, I'm old ye here the opposite of what we're you know what you're hearing seeing in that video.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday. It's the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just got your crazy cash on standby. You know, every hour we got your chance to win some money one thousand dollars here on Wild. Okay, I'm getting a lotle worried about the Warriors.
Speaker 5: We're in a pretty dire situation. I even had a couple of our listeners DM me, like, you think it's over for the Warriors. I was like, I don't want to be the one to say that, but right now it's not looking good. Look, Warriors t Wolves game tonight six thirty. This is a win or go home and go home like season over game and Jimmy saved your Jimmy saved Butler. I'll tell you what what my theory is, Jimmy's but is still hurt. He took that really hard fall earlier in the playoffs and hurts still.
Speaker 1: Those injuries don't just go away.
Speaker 5: He does not look like playoff Jimmy that we had seen in the past, Like he's single handedly put teams on his back before the Miami Heat got into the finals before, just based on him alone. And I think he would be saving our Warriors' butts right now, except he can't because his butt is his own butt is hurt. That's my theory, because he doesn't look like himself during the and this is a very inopportune time not look like yourself because Steph Currey, we learned yesterday, has officially been ruled out for tonight's game. Tea Wolves are up three.
Speaker 1: To one, one more win and it's over.
Speaker 5: And by accounts that I've heard, the te Wolves are already acting like they're moving on. They've already think they got this thing in the bag. They are favored by like eleven and a half points tonight the last time I checked, so most people think they're gonna win tonight. But it ain't over till it's over, and Steph Curry could return later in this series. If they were able to get a win tonight, prolong it because the next game isn't till Sunday. That gives them a bunch of days off in rest. These other games have all just been one day off in between, and they're traveling back and forth here in Minnesota. Back it's been busy. But now you get a couple of days off. The next game would be Sunday, So they got to get a win tonight, get a little more rest, get Craig back out on the court.
Speaker 2: It actually might be a good thing. If the Timberwolves have this confidence about them, maybe is getting to their head. It gets to them on the court. They're going easy, they're geting comfortable in them Boom, we just completely Dominateyay.
Speaker 1: Steal a win now.
Speaker 5: This because we're in such a dire situation here and it is do or die. That brings us to a very very important question.
Speaker 2: I know where this is headed.
Speaker 5: Do we break out the tried and true Warriors chant. This is the thing that we keep here at the at the JV Show studios. It's a well, it's in protective glass, break glass in case of emergency, and you break out the Warriors Chant, and that is the key that's delivered at least three of the four Warriors championships because times they were down in series. They've been down three to one in series before and that Warriors Chant propelled them back to winning the series. Do we break out use it tonight? And we're going to leave that up to Jess because the list, Yeah, it's you that way.
Speaker 1: If you say yes and we do it.
Speaker 2: Then we have now the two yes. Jess has never done the chant before. We'd have to teach her, coach it through, but we'll leave it. Yeah, Graham, you had a good point that way. If it doesn't work, fair a.
Speaker 5: Curse the team.
Speaker 1: The thing is is a lot of pressure.
Speaker 3: Doing it means we're cursing the team.
Speaker 5: No, you don't do it now, you've given up on the team and they go out and lose tonight and everyone's gonna be like, well, why didn't you throw them a life preserver? You're just holding it the entire time as they were drowning.
Speaker 2: So what's what's your call, Jess?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's the opposite. I think if we play it. They're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: She doesn't even believe she does in the power of the chant, which hard defense.
Speaker 2: She's never seen it actually happen. We are believers because we've seen it.
Speaker 8: We've been you're saying two for two, like I'm saying, it's worked before.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 5: It worked many many times. Scare.
Speaker 2: But if it doesn't, we know it's on you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 4: All the listeners are ready to be like, yeah, see, you curse them.
Speaker 1: It's a lose. It's a lose.
Speaker 5: Lose.
Speaker 1: But trying to pick the lesser of the losses, I.
Speaker 3: Think the lesser of the losses is play.
Speaker 2: You say, do the chant?
Speaker 1: Do the chant? Okay, No, no, don't do that's a big risk.
Speaker 8: We're not doing the chance to do it because if we do it and they lose, then that means the chant doesn't work.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to I don't want that sort of pressure.
Speaker 5: But if you if they lose and we don't do it.
Speaker 2: It's because of us, because we didn't.
Speaker 1: Blame is squarely on you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is a tough one.
Speaker 1: I don't envy your situation here.
Speaker 3: I think we have to play it.
Speaker 2: I agree, we're doing the chance you're doing it.
Speaker 5: I think we should do it now. Look, I've got to load it up. I can play it here. Do we do it just once and then let just learn it?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Also, this one's an.
Speaker 5: Extra special one because it does have JV's voice on it, so that's like extra powerful.
Speaker 2: Listen to the chant, Jess. Okay, take it in.
Speaker 5: Okay, are you ready? This is the key to tonight's victory.
Speaker 2: Warriors Warriors easy, Okay, all it takes.
Speaker 1: We all do it together.
Speaker 3: Ready.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? We're gonna do it along with it cars.
Speaker 2: We need we need your power, all all the powers together. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Luss? Just like that, you are welcome, bay Area, unless unless the backfires. It's on Jess because she.
Speaker 1: Told us it looked like she was lip syncing part of that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That just said all the words.
Speaker 5: I couldn't hear them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have a bad feeling she screwed it up.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I think she did it right.
Speaker 3: It was perfect. I'm sweaty.
Speaker 1: I feel good because she knew it. She didn't do it right.
Speaker 3: If they lose.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to show up tomorrow, show up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good morning.
Speaker 16: JV faum oh man, Warriors. Man, I have faith, but I felt like we're toast. But hey, you never know, you know, you guys do your thing. You know, we'll see what happened. We've seen it happen before things go back, you know, from this top of situation.
Speaker 5: So we're all hoping for the best. So yeah, go Warriors, Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is inspiring me with a lot of confidence there. Yeah, we're toes, but yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe because Jess told us too. So it has to work and if it doesn't, and we know who's faulted it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about the Warriors. You know, it's a.
Speaker 5: Against the wall, it's a dire situation in our home game. We broke up the Warriors chant and then we played a talkback from one of our one of our favorite listeners there, and he didn't sound like that excited. That fired up for tonight's game, and I think people need to get more excited rally around this team. Warrior. Let's let's Warriors come on.
Speaker 1: Are you gotta be fair. Let's do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I said, it doesn't really sound like people are that fired up or that into tonight's game and they're just like ready to roll over and die and give up.
Speaker 1: Here it's over. You guys, get fired up about it.
Speaker 2: We can get someone who's more fired up than that. We will send you a chug mund not possible.
Speaker 1: That send that guy a chug.
Speaker 2: Munk right, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 5: Oh the chance it gave me chills extra special, put tears in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Stay here, JV two. Let's go dumb.
Speaker 5: We believe you.
Speaker 2: We got this, and if we don't, it's just his fault again because she made this. Do a chance and if it jinxes us, we know who to point their fingers at.
Speaker 5: Yep, we need we need escape jug Next on.
Speaker 2: The GV Show, we have to talk about this treasure hunt that you were just telling me about, Graham.
Speaker 5: This sounds cool if something happening here in San Francisco and there's some gold hidden you guys, Yes, so.
Speaker 2: We are going to give you those details.
Speaker 1: Coming up next the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show. This sister Sina from can Jose and this talkback is for Selena. Selena, I think you need to start adjusting your age because my nine year old was making calculations yesterday and he was asking me, how were you thirteen when you had your thirteen year old daughter? Because you're twenty six and a half.
Speaker 5: Okay, bye, Well, according to my calculations, you would have been thirteen and a half. Yeah, right, just thirteen.
Speaker 1: So get your math straight there.
Speaker 2: We never said to do the math. I think, in fact, we say, don't do the math. Don't do the math when it comes to me very very young mom.
Speaker 1: Got it. Yeah, you could have been on that show like teen mom.
Speaker 5: It could have been like it could have been like it could have been like preteen mom almost because nine months, you know, I think you would have been twelve and a half.
Speaker 2: Your business. Actually, what you need to mind this treasure hunt that's coming to San Francisco.
Speaker 5: You guys, all right, here's your big, big alert. Get your metal detectors out, nerds. It's time to go hunting for some real life treasure in San Francisco. This group posted on Reddit that they've buried a treasure chest somewhere in the city that contains around ten thousand dollars worth of gold and other valuable artifacts in it. Now, all they've posted on Reddit is a map, and there's a couple iconic San Francisco landmarks on that map. It's a little vague, but here are the clues that they delivered a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm the reading map.
Speaker 5: Get your pen and paper out or whatever and write this down, because we're getting our metal detectors and we're gonna go find this sucker layer today. Unless somebody's already beaten us to it, I don't know. This was just posted yesterday, all right. Here are the clues. Eighteen bold letters preserved in a clearing site, A dark room's view of brave surfers reeling?
Speaker 1: Is that doing thing for you? Guys?
Speaker 2: Know nothing?
Speaker 1: Okay? How about this, well, brave surfers.
Speaker 5: If you're looking at surfers, I mean I would thinking of, well, the points that's looking down at, maybe over by Baker Beach. The waters are rough over there, not too many people surf right there, and there's Kelly's Cove or Little South.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's gotta be some sign or something. All right.
Speaker 5: Now, If that didn't that didn't help us alve all right, listen to this from dry Ruins Gate to Solar's tall mast, chart, historic cross, the art of one's path.
Speaker 2: Golden Gate is only gate I know in the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unfortunately.
Speaker 5: Gates and solars tall masts like somebody's rooftop Solar.
Speaker 1: They're just trying to save money on their PG.
Speaker 5: Boom.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All right, here's the next click.
Speaker 5: Go trace the true route venture only at night to be certain of bearing.
Speaker 1: You'll need to pack a light.
Speaker 5: I just it just means bring a flashlight, that's right, Or just bring a flashlight looking forward at night?
Speaker 2: Okay? Or is there more to this?
Speaker 1: There's one more clip. This will help us.
Speaker 5: In the steadfast basin where feet part and agree, dig a shovels death down you'll find the treasure you seek. So it's like you don't have to dig very deep, is what I'm taking. So get a flashlight and a shovel, and then that other stuff about the historic cross and eighteen bold letters and boom, you guys were there.
Speaker 2: I'm out. There's no way I'm gonna be able to find this.
Speaker 5: A spokesperson for this treasure hunt on Reddit said they are funding this thing. Entirely out of their own pockets. This is the only the first time they've ever done this. But they think like this is something exciting and fun and they want to give people a fun experience.
Speaker 1: So those are the clues.
Speaker 5: All I got to say is, dude, we gotta go find this goal.
Speaker 2: So was this inspired by this Netflix docu series? You watch a lot of Netflix jest. Did you watch It's called Gold and Greed The Hunt for Fends Treasure.
Speaker 5: Oh, the story about Forest Fen You talked about that on the show. That guy hit a treasure chest out there and it was out there for years.
Speaker 2: Rocky Mountain took over ten years for somebody to find this thing. But along the way, because people are like going into the Rockies, people are.
Speaker 5: Like, it's a pretty expansive area. Yeah, people were searching for it in all kinds of different waters.
Speaker 2: And stuff like. It was insane. The docuseries actually really good if you want to go check it out. But do we think it was inspired by this?
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 5: They said that was one of the Yeah, possible inspiration for this and other people have done. There was a just recently a couple of weeks ago, like a jewelry and rare. I think it was a coin shop. Actually here in San Francisco. They've now two years in a row of hidden rare coins around the city and given people clues us to find them. I think it's pretty fun and cool, but I get your Selena. Do you own a metal detector?
Speaker 2: No, but I've actually always wanted one.
Speaker 5: Why you.
Speaker 1: Want to be the person walking around the beach?
Speaker 5: Oh God, the rest of us are like yeah, the rest of us are drinking icy cold beers, sitting on a towel, like having fun, and then you're the one person.
Speaker 2: Like yes, walking by the metal tech.
Speaker 5: Just do you want a metal detector? Right chance? We might need it?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Order well stuff I thought all people would have on.
Speaker 5: Amazon, and we're just going to go to the place with the eighteen bowl.
Speaker 2: Let no where to begin.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll look at the map and we'll look at the clues.
Speaker 5: I lived in San Francisco a long time and some of this stuff resonates with me, and then we'll just drive around aimlessly with our mal detector and just walk around it can happen to my forward and see what we can find with that twin panel moon room yes.
Speaker 2: They cancel my day trip to Monoe though.
Speaker 1: For a long time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll take it, make a day trip around the city instead. Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Can we go look for this please?
Speaker 2: I'm actually down.
Speaker 4: That would be really really it was fun the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ryan from the Bay.
Speaker 17: I was curious about the treasure you guys just talked about. Looked it up and immediately it was found apparently so thirteen hours ago. Just check read it. There was links and everything. So, uh, maybe they'll do it again. I don't know, but yeah, it was found pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, chant dreams crush.
Speaker 1: Well, I just was I was just hitting order on.
Speaker 5: I just added to my heart on Amazon Flashlight. I guess we'll be returning that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, keep it just in case, just in case I might have a beach strip coming up. I would love to borrow that offense.
Speaker 5: I really spoiled their fun. Somebody found that based on those weird obscure clues already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nerves, what the hottest?
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about.
Speaker 2: Stories happening today and Today's had His trending is sponsored by Prime Youth Aesthetics. Join me, Selena there May twenty eight. That's a Wednesday from four to six pm. Gonna be a lot of fun. So we have a Diddy trial update. I know we did a lot of Diddy in the last trending, but Cassie is back on the witness stands this morning. I wanted to keep you up to speed on what's already happened just today alone. She gave more details on the aftermath of the Hotel Hallway video. She says that fight though we all saw left chair with bruises on her body, a black eye, and a swollen lip. He was texting for her to just call him, just to talk to him, and she replied for him to just leave her alone. So what did did he do?
Speaker 1: Don't tell Diddy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he showed up at her apartment. At this point, a France had already called the police after finding out what happened to her, and so they did take a report of although she did not name Diddy as the person who assaulted her. But after the police left, Diddy came over and all she heard was quote chaos outside the door. He was banging kicking, yelling, which was normal behavior for him at this point. This is just what he does. The jury was also shown a photo of Cassie and what she wore later that day. If you don't know the reason why this fight even happened is because she left a freak off early because she had a movie premiere later that day and it was her first one. She didn't want to jeopardize that.
Speaker 5: And some of those freak offs lasted four days at a time year earlier. That's a long time at The jury.
Speaker 2: Was shown a photo of Cassie in what she was gonna wear to that movie premiere. She had to wear more in this picture at least she was wearing sunglasses to cover up the black eye. There was also other pictures where you can see a bruise on her right leg. Cathie said that she had bruises all over her bodies, some that weren't completely covered by makeup, but she had to wear a lot of makeup on her face to cover up what was going on there.
Speaker 5: Does it just make you so upset that this monster was allowed to operate like this for yes, I don't know how many years, twenty years more, twenty years plus, like so many. I understand her case. You don't want to be the one to name him and you don't want to get dragged into a lot of this. I understand that there were a lot of people adjacent to him over the years. Security guards, people that work for you observe this type of behavior. Right, you should have said something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why they say like with this trial, I think a lot of the I guess big names in the music industry are going to go down right there.
Speaker 2: Because they knew they needed somewhere hated really quick. Just a couple more things that were said this morning.
Speaker 1: So far.
Speaker 2: Cassie is still testifying right now. She did go back to talking about the freak offs. I told you last hour that she would use drugs to try to to try to get through them. She said that the one that she preferred taking the most was Kedymine, just because it was very disassociative and so she wasn't she didn't have to feel like she was actually going through what she was going through. And so one point until at one point Diddy was like, Uh, We're not going to use Kennymine anymore because a successful freak off is one that we remember. He wanted her to like be in the moment and to actually like suffer through these things. And then he would use the tapes as blackmail that you know, I told you how she would ask him to delete the videos and he said that he did, but then he would bring them up years later like uh uh uh, you're gonna do what I say? Or this will be sent to your family and to your friends.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a nightmare.
Speaker 5: Do you have like a handbook for a successful freak off? Like he says here? We want to be able to remember the freak offs here? Do you not remember page four of the freak off.
Speaker 2: Colleg book that I gave you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. So weird, very weird.
Speaker 2: All right, enough of that, Grammy, what do you happen?
Speaker 1: Really quick? Before I do my story, I got one DM, I got to read here.
Speaker 5: Good morning Graham, hoping you can do a shot out for my baby girl's birthday today. Happy twelfth birthday, Aliah. She's an amazing person who is smart, so smart and funny. We're so proud of her and blessed to have her as our daughter. We can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Happy birthday, baby girl. We love you. That's from Mommy, Daddy, Roman, Alyssa and Benji h Reay. You know obviously, all right, you guys, it is a walkout. Hundreds of Starbucks workers going on strike this week, and it's all over the new dress code.
Speaker 1: We talked about this a couple of weeks ago when Starbucks announced it.
Speaker 5: Maurist does need to be wearing a black shirt along with black, blue or khaki pants.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently mainly it's the black shirt.
Speaker 5: From what I gather, Well, apparently that's rubbing a lot of the unionized Starbucks workers the wrong way, and they're willing to go on strike for it. The baristas argue that the dress code won't improve operations or make their jobs any easier, and they want to be able to wear shirts of whatever color they wanted, like they have been for the past several years. They also said it puts a financial strain on employees who now have to go out and buy a black shirt, to which I would respond, everybody on some black shirt. Let's be honest, Everyone has one.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Yeah, yeah, maybe some aren't work appropriate because.
Speaker 5: It can be button up, it can be short sleeve, it can be long sleeve, it just got to be a black shirt.
Speaker 2: What if I have a blackless black top that I want to wear. It's a good point.
Speaker 5: It's blackless back I meaning it has no back black. I don't know about that, but it needs to be one.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 5: Starbucks also said they would provide two Starbucks branded black T shirts free of charge to all the employees. They couldn't guarantee that they would get them by the time the new dress code went into effect, but like they're like, hey, we'll give you a black T shirt. Are you islna where you at with this strike? We usually support our striking workers and get the things that you're demanding, but all over a black T shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of places that have uniforms. I'm sorry, I just can't. I don't know this a little out of there.
Speaker 5: This one doesn't do it for me. I'm not standing with my Starbucks' staying with our Starbucks workers. We love you guys, we appreciate you, yes, But like they want.
Speaker 3: To express themselves.
Speaker 2: You guys, a lot of places.
Speaker 5: Express yourselves on your own time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you go walk into a hospital? What if they could just wear whatever they want? They're not in scrubs now, that'd be kind of cute.
Speaker 1: Selena.
Speaker 5: Selena adheres to our strike dress code here every day. She wears the same black leggings and black hoodie every single day, so that she is in compliance.
Speaker 2: It's not the same exact dress, different ones.
Speaker 1: That looks the same one, you guys. Love leggings are the exact same ones every day.
Speaker 2: I know, fact, flared leggings yesterday. These are not flared leggings.
Speaker 5: She's just unpinned them.
Speaker 1: You guys, They're the same pair. Whatever.
Speaker 5: But anyways, yeah, this this strike, I'm no, I'm not hitting the picket lines today at one pm down by City Hall. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. Happy, I'm Selena, and I'm just a lot of talk bags coming through Grammy. You were just talking about the treasure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then somebody posted on Reddit that they had hidden about ten thousand dollars worth of gold and other treasures here in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: We read some of the clues and then someone left us talk back saying, because this was.
Speaker 5: Just posted yesterday, I read it and treasure Hunter's all excited.
Speaker 1: We were, I know.
Speaker 5: I was getting my shovel and my metal detector to go out today and look for it, and then someone left us a talk back like, nah, they already found it.
Speaker 18: Okay, So I'm on Reddit, I'm online, I'm everywhere. I can't find that this treasure has been found. I think that listener called in and less you would talk back to trick you guys, to steer you away from trying to find the treasure, because he's trying to find the treasure and he knows you guys are smart enough to find the treasure, or he trying to get the listeners that maybe now they're on it to try to find the treasure, to get them away from trying to find a treasure. Because that's what's going on. Because I can't find anywhere that has been found. Graham, you gotta look this up. You guys looked through some research.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what if we are being bamboozled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's just trying to throw us off, throws off the sand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, I can't. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've looked around some different I haven't found the confirmation yet. You haven't found But I don't know. I gotta go down some rabbit holes.
Speaker 3: AI Overview I think says yes, so we'll.
Speaker 2: See dang it. But unless Google has been trying les, yeah, Google wants to find the treasure. We were also talking about Starbucks employees. They're walking out. They don't like the new dress code that's being enforced.
Speaker 11: Good morning guys, yo. Star Wars used to be that place where you can super be like an individual. I mean, you could get your appetite killed walking in there. Some people got big ass discs in their ears, the tattoos all over their face and arms, and they just look grindy. But it's a safe haven for people that want to express themselves that way. And now they've got to dress all square bear. I'm sorry, I'm on their side.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 3: I am. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like people should be able to express themselves, and you can with the discs in your ears and the tattoos on your face. I just don't feel like having to wear a black T shirt is that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: I just don either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can still, like you said, you can still have crazy hair and this in your ears and all you can do all other stuff and it's just a black shirt.
Speaker 2: I guess we have one more talk back here early this morning, we got someone who loves to talk back from the outskirts of Mexico City. We're like, yeah, Graham, you made a comment that maybe this might be our furthest listener.
Speaker 5: Yeah on the IHEARTRADIOPP, is anyone listening from farther away?
Speaker 12: We wondered, So Aloha everybody, good morning. This is Patty calling from Honolulu, Hawaii. So yeah, Mexico City. I don't think is the farthest listener that you guys have. Aloha mahalo, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now I had to look that up to verify that her claim is true, and thank you for listening Patty from so far away, all the way in Honolulu, And she is correct. But it's a lot closer than I would have expected. I got San Francisco to Honolu twoy three hundred and ninety seven miles here to Mexico City twenty two hundred and fourteen miles.
Speaker 2: Oh, it is pretty close.
Speaker 1: It is pretty close.
Speaker 5: And that guy that left us the talkback earlier said he was somewhere on the outskirts of Mexico City. So say he's farther south in the southern those outskirts. Maybe it's I mean, they could be tied for all we know. We're going to have to get a really really long tape measure. That's the only way to figure this out and settle it all.
Speaker 2: Right, Now, let's get down a serious business. Okay, we have crazy cash. In a second, hang on, hang on, we have a pool party.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: We need to get your tickets too, because this thing is going to sell out. Don't say we didn't warn you. Twenty one and up on May twenty fourth, if you want a party with Graham and I at Great Resort Casino and Steve A. Yoki is going to be there. We're going to try to get him to cake Graham in the face. We are well, that was my plan.
Speaker 5: I saw him cake and some people last night in San josea that block party thing. It looked awesome and he had he brought a lot of cakes. And so if I was the one with my face through the big sign, yeah, what the hell can be?
Speaker 2: Now? Great? And if you've never been, they have like the most amazing setup for pool parties. We did a couple last year. They were so much fun. They have like day beds and cabanas and stuff that you could rent out for the day so you can have a good spot for the show and the pool is nice. We're gonna be there. Are we bringing some chuck mugs?
Speaker 5: We should bring some chuckmug We definitely should.
Speaker 2: We got to bring some check mugs. But if you want to go buy your tickets, you got to go now to Great Resort Casino dot com slash pool because again it is going to sell out and we really want to hang out with you Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 5: And did you mention your social media contests? So today's the last daid enter?
Speaker 2: Oh go now, did jav Morning Show yup and enter the contest?
Speaker 8: Yes, it's pinned on our Instagram, So go check it out and it's super simple.
Speaker 3: Just follow what's in the caption.
Speaker 5: Do that in today's the last day. Okay, Now back to some other serious business. I'm on Reddit, you guys. They found the trip sound. They even posted well that went a lot faster than anyone.
Speaker 1: Anticipated, does it?
Speaker 3: Say? Who?
Speaker 1: Uh, you can find that info here?
Speaker 5: And then they posted about something about wine then where Yes, I don't know yet that information, but they did. Hey they have found it.
Speaker 2: We don't got your treasure, but we got your thousand dollars. At least there's that crazy cash does happen every hour on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show. On Wild ninety four to nine The JV.
Speaker 2: Show, I'm Selna a room. Oh no, Jess just ran out. Is that time in the morning.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she's in the bathroom. Yeah, she's in the bathroom. She just texted me and Selena. This one sounds bad.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 5: Her insides busted open more violently than two sumo wrestlers colliding on a twinkie splat. Oh, So, thoughts in prayers be with just this morning. Everyone think good thoughts.
Speaker 2: That sounds right, positive vibes.
Speaker 10: We're yes, Good morning, Ana.
Speaker 12: This is Cindy calling.
Speaker 10: I am calling from Hawaii. Couple a Hawaii. I think that's a little further west than Honolulu. I just want to let you know that I listened to you. I love my JV morning. Everybody is the bomb. You get me going all the way since I moved out here. Thank you so much for all that you do, and I know that JV would be very very proud of all of you.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks much. Oh my god, God, listeners in Hawaii.
Speaker 5: This is listen to that. Yeah, we were kind of wondering this morning, who's listening to us on the iHeartRadio from the furthest distance away, Because we had a guy that listens from the outskirts of Mexico City. Yeah, and then we had another listener that listens every morning from Honolulu. And then this listener this on Hold my Beer. I'm actually farther west than that is lind in Hawaii and right now I think she's in the morning number one seron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you for that talk back