Speaker 1: Tonight, I'd like to welcome Steve Coburn. Steve is a chemist and material scientist with over twenty years of industrial experience and several patents for industrial processes relating to nanotechnology. He is currently working in the area of carbon nanotubes and working to start a nanotech company. In the UFO field, he does high tech analysis of alien implants, UFO crash debris and instrument scans of clients for the presence of alien implants and other signs of recent contact. Steve, thanks for joining us. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Great? Great, great to be here, very good.
Speaker 1: Now you have a very interesting background and you actually worked with the late doctor Roger Lear. Tell us a little bit more about your background and good What got you started doing this research.
Speaker 2: I was doctor Leary's partner from two thousand and eight to but he died in early twenty fourteen, and I've I've always been interested in nanotechnology and chemistry, microstructures had anything to do with with that sort of thing, and I've also been interested in the UFOs all my life, so it was natural that when I got the opportunity to work with doctor Lear, I chose to do so. I actually met doctor Lear after an object appeared in my toe and I went over to him as a patient and he removed it seven months later, and he didn't have anybody to analyze it, so I decided to take it upon myself analyze the piece of the object, and the result were quite remarkable. It was a sophisticated nanotechnological device. And I went on to analyze several other implants that he had removed from other patients that had not been analyzed completely.
Speaker 1: Now it's interesting you said you had you know, UFO contact or possible abduction experiences, you said earlier in your life. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, now, and I find.
Speaker 1: It interesting that you're also a material scientist working with these carbon nanotubes that could possibly also be part of the technology being used in the implants you researched. Did you start doing your research, you know, because of these occurrences. No.
Speaker 2: I happen to be working on carbon nanotubes at my old job and we worked on those for about seven years, and I have several patents in the carbon downitube field, and it was just kind of a synchronicity that it turned out that the alien devices apparently utilized carbon downtube electronics. That's something that we're working on in birthly science but have not perfected yet. But apparently it's a old technology to them, and the carbon downtube electronics would be faster and more robust, and the silicon electronics that we use there are three D networks of carbon. Unity was built right into the metal.
Speaker 1: Apparently very interesting. Now, do you remember any of your maybe your first contact experience. How old were you and could you tell us a little bit about it.
Speaker 2: The first thing I remember was was seeing a UFO hovering over my parents' house when I was five years old, like a fairly small scout craft, maybe fifty feet in diameter, hovering right a bread at rooftop level. And that was maybe four o'clock in the morning, before sunrise. And then I blocked out and woke up like four hours later with blood all down in front of me and remembered somebody putting something up my nose. And Willie Streeber described a similar experience in the book Communion, and I think that's standard procedure for abductees to have an implant put in at that age.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting. Now, do you have any other memories of any experiences after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remembered a few things spontaneously and a lot more under hypnotic regression after I found out for sure that this was going on, after I met doctor Lear. And it's a lot of really strange stuff. It's it's it's no wonder that that people are having trouble believing in all this because it's completely counter what we're taught in school about. You know, aliens can't possibly be coming here, it's too far away and all that sort of thing, and apparently they are.
Speaker 1: Were your experiences, would you say a positive nature or do you think they had possibly malevolent purposes?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say my experiences have been malevolent or or or completely negative. But there's like a lots of control and inherent in it because they use they do what they do what they want with you, as if you're an experimental animal, and they they use mind control, and it just it just introduces a strange feeling of a loss of control that's really disturbing. A lot of people have commented on that.
Speaker 1: Do you have any memories of being taken on a craft?
Speaker 2: H yeah, most of them have recovered under regression, but but yeah, I've got some memories of being on board, and yeah, my memories are pretty pretty similar to a lot of other abductee reports, especially I really related to Katherina Wilson's book I Forgot What I was supposed to remember and Alien Jigsaw, if readers or listeners want to read those, that pretty much sums up a lot of my experiences too. Of mine were very similar to hers.
Speaker 1: Now, do you know what types of beings that you were interacting with?
Speaker 2: The standard grays that most people report as the ones i've are the ones I've mostly seen, but I remembered under regression seeing some tan grays on board an alien mother at one point the ones that were on Willie Streemer's book cover.
Speaker 1: Now let's get back to your first end plant. Can you tell us about that experience, how that came about? First actual removement?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I well, how it was put in is I was at my house watering the plants and taking care of the place after work. My wife was at her parents' house after my daughter was born, and she'd was staying there for a while to have her mom help her out with the baby, and I called her up until her I was going to spend the night at the house because I was getting tired, and I heard some noises in the backyard. Went out in the backyard and there were these two huge raccoons out there, and one was about fifty pounds. Every one was about seventy pounds, and I didn't even know they got that big, so that was pretty surprising, and I it seemed fairly tame. So I put some food out there for them so they wouldn't need our avocados, and they were in our avocado tree. And I watched the animals for a while and then went in and went to bed. And when I woke up, there has been a lot of strange stuff going on prior to that, and when I woke up, I just realized that the aliens had been there. And I had a pain in the side of my head and a stinging pain in my left second toe, and I looked at my toe. There are two puncture wounds there that disappeared within a few hours, and the two puncture wounds lit up green under ultraviolet light, and so the stinging pain got worse and became an electric shock type pain that went all about all the way up my leg. About four days after the incident, every time I put some weight on that toe, and so I went over to see doctor Lear and I told him that to possibly alien implant.
Speaker 1: And how did you How did you get into contact with the doctor Lear?
Speaker 2: Well, it was a synchronicity too. He worked only a few blocks from where I worked in Camrio, California, and I had been following his research for a long time. Then all of a sudden, got an implant myself and decided to go over and see him. And I don't think he believed me at first, but he gave me a prescription to you to get the toe x ray. And the prescription said give a copy of the patient. So they gave me a copy of this X ray and I knew intuitively I was going to see something, but when I did, it would just that blew me away. I mean, there's a heck of a difference between, like I always said, there's a heck of a difference between strongly suspecting that something like this occurs and knowing for sure. The object looked like a bent piece of wire in my toe, and it was actually the image on the extra was actually smaller then it turned out to be in real life, which was strange.
Speaker 1: Interesting now, how did the removal process go.
Speaker 2: It went pretty well, it turned out, but the object was brittle and it broke into twelve pieces on removal. They instead of cutting it out, they tried to go in through the side of the toe and pull it out, and the object was brittle and broken to several pieces. But that turned out to be a good thing because it gave us some views of the interior without us having to cut the object up. And one weird thing is that all the pieces arranged themselves in their original order when doctor Lear had a stored in blood serum. That was really remarkable. We've got pictures of that. And he gave me two pieces of the object to run a series of tests on. I did light my cross could be scanning, electronic cross could be and ed X BOLK elemental analysis UH and ic PMS trace element analysis.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: We did. We did the magnetic testing and Geiger counter testing and turn it was highly magnetic. That was one thing we'd noticed that before we removed the object from my body, it was at about a ten mila magnetic field, and our associate, doctor Kuons thought that the magnetic field may have may have had to do with its power source. He thought that it was powered by zero point energy by the interaction between some phone on mode in the metal and the magnetic field. Another an usual thing about the object of the metallic portion was made of meteoric iron that the trace element pattern and it exactly matched wrong, exactly matched a group of nickelairon meteorites called hexahed rites. And it produced no Like all the other implants the doctor Leer researched, it produced no. No inflammation in my toe or nearly A foreign body will always produce inflammation in the human body. So that's uh.
Speaker 1: I've heard instances of the the nerves actually growing around these objects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, there were, there were There are appropriate sceptor nerves growing into these objects from in every case that we've seen, including the implant in my toe. And that's that's their connection to the nervous system. That's that's how they gather information apparently and also perhaps transmit information to the body. And h there's some chemical cue to cause the nerve cells to grow into them. And I think that's the pain that was expert ancing in my toe was probably the nerve cells growing into the device.
Speaker 1: You said, there's no immune response to the object.
Speaker 2: Either, no, none whatsoever. It was highly unusual, and that's that's been repeated like seventeen times now. None of them had any any immune response whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Now do you know the what the purposes of these devices would be other than cracking?
Speaker 2: Not for sure. We have we have abductee reports on what the aliens say there for, and we have some educated speculation on what they're for. But I'll just run run that value, and you know, we may find out that they do other things too. But logically they must they must be tracking devices, but a lot of them are probably not primarily tracking devices, And the ones in the extremities, like the ones in the toe or the the wrist, the leg, or probably are are mainly physiological monitoring devices to measure all kinds of physiological parameters like blood sugar, blood oxygen, uh of hormone levels, that sort of thing. And we have reason to believe from what people have told us that that they can. Most of the devices can be used to implant suggestions that are hard to ignore because the subject always thinks it's their idea. And doctor Kons thought that some of them could be used as room bugs could pick up airborne sounds and they transmit radio waves, but they're not always on, but they sometimes they're transmitting, and so they're they're definitely transmitting that information back to the people that put them.
Speaker 1: In the most. I guess what areas of the body are they mostly found in.
Speaker 2: They're mostly found in the extremities in the head. There's typically on somebody that's got a lot of alien activity, there's typically one one above each year, a tiny one above each year below the scalp and above the skull, and uh one at the back of the neck, and the t three vertebrae, and a brain implant. The brain implants are hard to detect because they're they're made of a conductive polymer. I actually analyze one of those two that that fell out of somebody's nose, and it was interesting because the alien the aliens told somebody that that they were made of a conductive polymer, and and that indeed was what the one I analyzed was made out of. And they grow or said they grow tendrils throughout the brain, and those implants can enable the aliens, according to what they've said, to hear and see what the subject is hearing and seeing in real time, and probably also hear what they're thinking, and so that's getting that implant is like connecting the person of the alien high of mind. They're kind of a high of mind species, kind of like the borer, gun star trek. You have seen them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And am I right in saying that some of these have actually moved? When Trump been when yes.
Speaker 2: I was talking, I was speaking of this the state of the station. All the ones that we've analyzed right now, so far i've been up to now been stationary ones. But there are moving ones too. We've never had a chance to analyze ones. We can't get them out, and they're more rare than the stationary ones at any rate. But I've had I've had contact with people say that they have moving ones. And Whilly streamer out a moving one in his ear. I think he still has it, and doctor here I was going to take it out, but he changed his mind at the last minute. Really did that?
Speaker 1: Is now? You said they emit radio signals?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yeah, about ten percent of the time they're active emitting radio signals. That's all of the implants that we know of, including the movie ones.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 2: The movie ones. The movie ones are probably also made of a conductive polymer and they have these like ccilia on them, like a like a microorganism would have that enables them to move under the skin. And some people report that it hurts quite a bit when they move.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I can't imagine having something moving under my skin? Now? How many? How many have you had removed from yourself? Just the one?
Speaker 2: Just the one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you had any others that you know of that you know may still be there?
Speaker 2: I have actual evidence that at least two more. I think that I think I have three or four more.
Speaker 3: Would look.
Speaker 2: The ones above the years I've got those. And I remember having a brain implant put in when I was five, like I was telling you, and I think that standard procedure for most abductees.
Speaker 1: Now, when you're doing scans for these devices, what kind of equipment are you using?
Speaker 2: The the standard scans that I use on people that want to find out if they're abductees or not, or a stead finder scan to scan areas of concern for implants. It's are good at detecting metallic objects into the skin, and then we do a gas meter scan UH for the Tech Week. Magnetic fields and UH alien equipment can sometimes magnetize things including human tissue. And if we get a gas meter hit combined with a studfinder hit, there's a high probability that's an implant. The implants are almost always magnetic. And then I use I got your counter to detect any trace of radiation once in a while or something left behind. And and I use an ultraviolet light to detect alien dyes that are left behind on the body that stay up to a month, or indelible dyes that are really hard to remove. And there's various colors orange, green, yellow, green, and blue, and uh there they shine very strongly under short wavev illumination. And that's a that's a dead giveaway. If if I see those, I know the person's been been taken within the last month.
Speaker 1: Now they want to have this remove? Do you do you refer them to a to someone to have them removed.
Speaker 2: Well, I've just been telling I don't have a doctor working with me at this point in time, But I just I just tell people to go to their GP and say they have a foreign object that's bothering them and try to get it removed. Insurance should cover it. Theoretically, that's all I can do at the moment. But I'm trying to find a doctor who will come forward and helped me with this research.
Speaker 1: Have you analyzed them any recently? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, not recently. The last The last stuff I analyzed was actually some crish debris from a UFO that crashed in New Mexico during the roswell time period.
Speaker 1: Seven kind of results came from that, and.
Speaker 2: I also analyzed patient seventeen's implant to reanalyze part of it about like three years ago. Oh. There were mostly pieces of aluminum. There was one piece of like ultrapure aluminum that appeared to have some sort of a different crystal structure than regular aluminum, and it was very hard and would give off sparks when you when you put it on a grinding wheel, which is not what aluminum typically does it with act even more like titanium or steel in that regard. But it was incredibly strong, and that also was the case with patient sixteens implant that came out of his wrist. It was a steel a steel carbon anitude metal matrix composite with a little bit of meteoric iron in it that was incredibly strong, and diamond tools would even cut it. That'sn't heard of down them tools could just about anything.
Speaker 1: Wow, that should Yeah, that's very fascinating.
Speaker 2: The other crash Debrie samples were aluminum with some strange impurities in them that would not be there in earthly aluminum samples. A little guranium and thorium, rare earth gallium and germanium, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Now do you think it's possible that our government or military industrial complex could be doing some of these implants?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's possible. I heard a rumor not too long ago actually, that the aliens had given them a large quantity of their implants as part of some deal. So I hope that's not true. That'll mean that it'll be impossible to tell the difference between government implants and alien implants. But there's some evidence that the government and the aliens are working together anyway. But up to now, government implants have been distinguishable because they're usually like like you know, little computer chips, like a standard computer chip under the skin. But alien implants are very very small. They're they're buch smaller. They're like the one in my toe is like like one millimeter in diameter by like three and a half four millimeters long, and they're much that the technology is much greater in them, much more advanced. And I'm sorry, what was your question?
Speaker 1: Oh no, well I was gonna ask. I was going to go back to your contact experiences and ask if you remember any direct communication with any of these beings.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: I mean, are any messages they told you, like.
Speaker 2: When they told me, when they told me what the what the brand implants were for? And uh, they'll sometimes answer questions like that, not always, And there they remind me of a high tech foreign military and a lot of the stuff they do is secret on their end too, And questions about what is your agenda? What do you plan to do at point A and point B at this or that time. They won't answer questions like that, or hardly ever will, but they do sometimes ask answer technical questions. And let's see, I remember them telling me what the what the implants are for? And I remember telling me a lot of a lot of teas report this that they're concerned about us screwing up the planet and possibly having a war that will be disastrous, and we need to change our ways and become part of the galactic community, and messages like that that's pre standard.
Speaker 1: Have you in your regressions or any types of memories. Do you have memories of interacting with any reptilian beings or insectoid beings.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing some ones that look like praying maniss that are like the bosses of the grays. You don't see them very often, but I remember seeing them on a couple occasions.
Speaker 1: No, I hear that a lot, that they're the bosses of the grays, that they're they're somehow in control of them. You think the Grays are just some type of biological AI or something.
Speaker 2: Well, I think maybe some of them are, but in general, in general they are. They are races that in most cases used to be more like us. And they've had technology for so long that it's it's that it's changed them. They've often, at least the short grays, have altered themselves by genetic engineering and over exposure to radiation and overuse of transporters and technologies like that, and now they're trying to fix themselves. And the Grays are an alliance of like seven similar species, and they've all been changed by technology to one extend or another. But I think the short grazer and and the worst shape, and that's that's part of the reason they're doing all these subductions. They want people like us in their society, and they want to fix themselves with human DNA or something like that.
Speaker 1: Are there certain are there certain bloodlines that are actually targeted more for these abductions and these implants.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's a it's a lineage thing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They've mapped out all the blood lines of humanity long ago, apparently, and they know what characteristics they're interested in, and they hand pick individuals to be part of their program based on their bloodlines and and genetic makeup.
Speaker 1: I've spoken with a lot of researchers that that tend to believe that there's an ongoing hybridization program. Is that something that you have heard of or encountered or you know, been been told.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they they apparently genetically modify most of the people that are involved in the program, and they also have the people that are called that you're calling hybrids or have a lot more alien DNA and are were created in the program to try to create beings that that look like humans but have all the gray abilities. And apparently they've had to put so much human DNA and into them to make them look human that the gray abilities are quite diluted, but they're they're a lot more psychic and and intuitive than normal humans, and they have faster reflexes, they're stronger, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: So do you think that these these hybrids that they're actually walking amongst us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I don't know how. I don't know how many, but I have reasonablie if it's at least a few thousand.
Speaker 1: Now from your experiences these beings are they do they have the ability to, I guess travel interdimensionally? Are they interdimensional beings? Or are are the are the have you they been physical the ones that you've encountered, Well.
Speaker 2: I mean they have time travel, so in that sense, they're interdimensional. They can travel between between alternate realities. In fact, they told me that. One one thing they did tell me is is that they don't like to use time travel. It's more dangerous than space travel. You can get into an alternate reality and it would be it might be difficult to get out. And but no, I don't think they're from from an alternate universe per se. They told me that they're that they're from Their races are in general from planets within one hundred light years of here, one of which one of which is the rearticulate for and sixty one Earth some majoris three is another one.
Speaker 1: I find it interesting that you said they used to be a lot more like us, and you know, all these things that they've done to themselves have changed their appearance time. Do you think that they were very much like humanoid beings possibly humans, you know, and they're they're us in the future.
Speaker 2: I've heard some of them are. Yeah. Area fifty one supposed they made contact with a group of grays that were humans from the future, from like a million years from now. And typically these beings start looking like grays when they've had technology for well in excess of one hundred thousand years, usually like on the order of a million years. That's my understanding.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Now, what are your thoughts on our secret space program? Do you think that we have operations on the Moon on the Mars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we've had a secret space program for a long time, according to my research. When the Air Force announced they were getting out of the space business back in nineteen fifty seven, I believe it was, and they formed NASA, that was for show. I mean, they never did get out of the space business. They've had a secret space program ever since then. NASA has always been a dog and pony show to by the public and to get all the space scientists under one roof where they can be controlled and what they say can be controlled. And the Air Force has been trying to advance in space for ever since then, and they've had anti gravity powered craft. They're like, you know, primitive versions or less sophisticated versions of what the aliens have since the late sixties. From one to understand, how.
Speaker 1: Far ahead do you think our military industrial complex is as far as technology. I mean, I've heard up to fifty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in general, it's about that. In certain areas are more than one hundred years ahead, but yeah, about fifty years in general.
Speaker 1: And do you think that we will ever see any of this possible free energy technology, you know, anti gravity.
Speaker 2: I think we're probably going to see the anti gravity before we see the free energy. I think in order to see the free energy, we're going to have to change how we how we govern this planet and and you know, take the power out of the hands of this this power elite that controls people that don't know all the oil companies and the pharmaceutical companies and and the big industries in general. The reason we the reason we haven't gotten off oil is not because there aren't better ways of generating power, but because oil and so called fossil fuels are as good as it gets as far as the profit margin for the power elid. You need to burn mega tons of the stuff to generate any great amount of power, and it's a substance that occurs all over the planet. We're not running out. That's a myth that we're running out. It's generated from inorganic reactions deeper than the Earth. There has nothing to do with fossils, and to specifically at the crust out near the crust mantle boundary. That's why if any place starts faulting, oil comes to the service. It's actually the liquid that the crystal plates float on. But in an event, we're not running out, and you have to burn megatons of the stuff, and you can charge a hundred dollars a barrel for it, and it's difficult to see any other way of generating power have a higher profit margin than that. And they also control people that way. You need their oil in order to generate power. If we had free energy. Then you could have a little box that would power your house and everybody would be independent. Yeah, they have. Even when they have things like nuclear power, for example, they want to make huge megapower plants out of it that everybody has to depend on, rather than smaller units that would be safer. You know, that brings on it all centralized.
Speaker 1: That brings me to my next point of I think that's, you know, the reason why so many of us believe that or want to believe that these elites are in control from an off planet or a malevolent source, or even some kind of demonic source. They don't want to believe that humans just come up with this on their own, and then they want to enslave humanity just for the sake of power, just for the sake of money. But you know, I'm still on the fence. Is it just humanity and slaving itself or is there something out there that's, you know, controlling them, pulling their strings. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little of both. I think that the the power lead are extremely corrupt, morally bankrupt individuals, and I think they probably are being influenced by aliens of sun strike. Probably reptilians, like they say. And one reason, one reason I think that there's some alien influence involved is bec because there seems to be a very long term, multi century plan to do all this enslaving of humanity. And I just don't believe that the humans are capable of planning much beyond a human lifetime. Its just it would be highly uncharacteristic anyway, for individuals that corrupt give two hoots about what happens after they die. So aliens have a much longer lifespan. So that's why I think that there probably is an alien alien influence involved with us, But I don't think it's really the Grays. I think if it is aliens, it probably is the reptilians.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean there's so many aspects of our society that is going, I believe, in the wrong direction. I mean, we're seeing enhancements in technology, but what are we using it for. I mean, most of the nation is staring at their smartphones and not producing anything, not giving back to society, and you know, it's all about themselves and their devices, and just the nonsense that the media is spewing out there. The agendas seem to get worse every year, and people are just buying into it and going along with it, and it doesn't seem to be changing in any way. There's a few of us that are waking up to this and becoming aware and spreading the word, but it doesn't seem to be enough to be making a change that in the direction we need to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're making some progress, but I hope it's it's not too little, too late. I mean, the Grays really do want us to wake up and do things better and improve things. There's really no reason technologically why things can be getting better and better on this planet instead of worse and worse. The only reason they're getting worse and worse, in my opinion, is because the power elite want more and more and more money out of us, and more and more and more control. And and when you disempower people and and uh make and you know, take all their money away and everything, and then things are definitely gonna get worse and worse. The type of system that they that they have set up and that they that they want to promulgate is and sustainable and that the grades are concerned about that too. And all the technology we we do have we use for or release governments use for better ways of killing each other. And we need to we need to, you know, do something instructive as a race rather than always destructive. I mean, there's no reason why we ought to behave with every new technology like a kid that's found his father's gun. I mean, as it's you know, we needed we need to be more responsible than that.
Speaker 1: Now you said that it's the grades that they want to help us. I hear so many contrady stories about the Grays. Yeah, they're very misunderstood. I think some of them actually are leveling hyper robotic entities that may be under control of reptilian races. But I hear some of them are here to help us. So you've experienced primarily the ones that are here to help or so they.
Speaker 2: Say, well, yeah they're not they're not warm and fuzzy, but and they're here. They're mainly here to help themselves to our resources and such, but they are here secondarily to to help the planet and to help us become a more more sane and responsible race. Definitely, But I disagree with people say that they're total scum, sucking evil. I mean, I just I just haven't really experienced.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there was an agreement with Eisenhower and the z T for technology in exchange for human abduction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there was. I don't have any any proof of that, but it certainly makes sense. I mean, they had they had a big, a big to do with UFOs over the White House in nineteen fifty two, and they were trying to shoot and shoot them down prior to that big time, and it sort of makes sense that that somebody would have requested a meeting and Eisenhower was actually missing during a couple of time periods when people said they had a meeting with the Grays at Patterson Air Force Base, it said that Kennedy met with them too, And I was kind of mad that they about them selling us out at first, but then I figured, well what else? What else really could they do that if they had not agreed to it, the Grays would have just done it anyway, and they wouldn't have gotten anything out of it. They wanted to get technology out of it, at least.
Speaker 1: So what are your thoughts on what's happening now with disclosure. There's i'd like to say, interesting things happening. I don't know what direction they're trying to come with this, with the Navy sidings and all the mainstream media talking about UFOs and now this whole craze with storm Area fifty one, it just seems like it's all happening at one time more prevalent. Now, do you think that there's some sort of agenda.
Speaker 2: There, Yeah, I think there always has. There always has been two conflicting agendas and government about disclosure. The intelligence agencies want to keep the alien presence under wraps forever, and a lot of other government agencies want to disclose or at least disclosed in a controlled manner after a certain amount of time. And I think the Navy now believes that that time has come and that we should we should be seriously preparing the public for for disclosure, and they have a lot of pull, and I think that they and maybe some other government agencies have instituted a push for this and said told the intelligence community community that enough is enough, We're going to do this. But yeah, several people have told me that that there's more of a push for disclosure right now than ever before. And it was really kind of abrupt because just like two years ago, we were in the midst of another crackdown on talking about UFO. So it goes in cycles, but this cycle appears to be it appears to be different according to what I've heard, and that that we may actually get disclosure at the end of it this time.
Speaker 1: Do you think that we will see it within I don't know how to say the next five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a good chance. I'm not going to say it for sure, but I think there's maybe a fifty good chance we'll see disclosure within five years.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on what's happening with Trump? Do you know I I don't really follow politics. I never trusted the presidents. I always believe there are puppets. But you know, like I tell people, I do see something with Trump that I haven't seen before. I just don't know if there's another agenda behind that, you know, a hidden agenda behind the agenda. It's so hard to tell. With with everything that's happened. What are your thoughts. Do you think he's on our side and he's trying to get the ball rolling in the right direction for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump Trump in part started this latest push towards disclosure. I know his I believe it was. His father was heavily involved in in UFO research from within the government, and he knows all about all about this stuff, and I think that he's not. Part of the reason that people are so against him is that in the media because he's not a puppet, or at least he's not nearly as much of a puppet as the last few presidents we've had, and that worries a lot. And these people in the so called deep state are very worried about him who he's, from their point of view, loose cannon, and he wants to put things back the way they were.
Speaker 1: So do you see do you see a victory for him? Do you think we're still going to keep going in that same direction.
Speaker 2: As far as disclosure or.
Speaker 1: As far as the election. Do you think that he has a chance that we're going to keep moving in that direction?
Speaker 2: Do I think he's going to get re elected? You mean or yeah, yes, I believe it will get re elected. I think that people, that the deep state people are not going to be able to counter the groundswell of positive public opinion about Trump improving the economy and trying to stop this agenda of giving all power to illegal aliens and and and all that sort of thing that they've been doing this crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Now as far as all these other agendas, these you know, these hidden agendas to you know, you see it. I'm trying to dumb us down through the media. Very suspect of five G. I don't believe that it's going to be just for faster download speeds. I believe that there's some malevolent purposes behind that. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Oh, I totally agree. I mean, I've seen indications from what I've been from from my research that five G can be weaponized and can be used to spy on people, and can be used to do mind control and several other things. And that's the reason the government's pushing for it. So are it's not to down load PDF files faster than than we can do now. Everybody, including Trump and government wants five year. They're just salivating for it, and to the point where they're willing to launch like a trillion dollars worth of new satellites in order to support it. And this is in spite of the fact that it's known for sure that radiation in that wave band is terrible for you and they're planning on bathing the planet and low levels of high gigurts tarts radiation, and nobody knows what effect I'll have.
Speaker 1: It can't be good, definitely. Now, as far as our secret space program, a lot of the UFOs that do you believe that those are actual off planet crafts or do you think that's a lot of our military.
Speaker 2: I think most of them are alien. My personal opinion is that most of them are are alien, but maybe a third of them or are ours. The percentage of ones that are ours is probably going to continue to increase. It's definitely increased since the nineteen sixties and seventies. They reportedly perfected the anty gravity craft to the point where it was pretty safe and can carry large loads and such around then around the mid nineties. So they have now a fleet of any gravity powered spacecraft. And a Congressman from Alaska during that that hearing on disclosure that they that they that Steve Bassett held in Washington, d C. Actually admitted that during the proceedings.
Speaker 1: Now, as far as the the alien species, the Grays, for instance, they have an agreement that they can't intervene with anything in our planet?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's a there's like an alien un where all the powerful alien species interact, and I think they've got got a rule that they cannot, you know, interfere in primitive planets unless they have local government approval. And the Grays now have local government approval to do certain things. But I don't think they can do anything they want down here. Even still, I think they're also there's subject to the will of other powerful alien species.
Speaker 1: Now, have you seen an increase in implants since you first started researching this?
Speaker 2: It's hard to say. I know that that most people that to see me have implants, because that's a that's a totally, very highly enriched, pre selected sample of people towards having implants or abduction activity. But as far as an increase in in abduction and the prevalence of implants in the general population, I think so, But I don't don't I don't know. I don't know how to how to prove that. We'd have to do a study involving a large number of people to prove that. Certainly the number of UFO sightings has gone up, and most likely most most of those UFO sightings are abduction related. I mean, I have reasonably. They fly thousands of sorties a day for supporting the abduction program.
Speaker 1: Now, do you think that it's possible that we will have disclosure from them and not it won't come from us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's possible. It's quite possible. I know. I've been saying that for years, that that the Aliens are going to disclose themselves eventually if we don't. And it's possible if the Aliens give them an ultimatum that they've got to disclose or or or we will, and that would certainly get the ball rolling, don't I don't know that for a fact, but it's possible.
Speaker 1: Very interesting now, Steve, I want to thank you again so much for coming on tonight, and could you give everybody your websites before you head out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, it's it's www dot Alien Evidence, Inc. I n C dot webs dot com. And it needs a little work at present, but it's got a couple of papers on it on my implant and patient sixteen's implant that I think people that are scientifically minded would find very interesting. Both of them were sophisticated nanotechnological devices with large amounts of carbon nanotubes in the interior, and I urge everybody to take a look at those and there's there's ample evidence from my analysis that both the those pieces were from off planet.
Speaker 1: Very good, and I want to thank you so much again for coming on tonight, Steve, and you have an excellent rest of your night.
Speaker 2: Okay, you too, and thank you for inviting me tonight.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome back to the show, host of the Steiger Perspective, founder of sixty Seconds for Humanity, and our favorite philosopher, Wayne Steiger. How you doing tonight, Wayne.
Speaker 3: Well, doing well? Thank you for having me back on, Chris. How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm good. I want to thank you again for joining us. It's always a pleasure always have a great conversation. And you have been on a few times. But you know I've got some new subscribers since then, so just give us a brief bit about what brought you down your current path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you know, I was much like everybody else. Everyone wants success, you know, that's how you look at life, and mine was in that course. I had a course planned out and you know, went that way. Was you know, devout Christian or at least that's what I you know, proclaimed like everybody else, and then I don't know, it began, I guess for myself back in the early nineties, for myself, as things begin well, this beginning, they did not add up. They were more well, let's say, ambiguous in the structure. Long story. Short after the the New Millennium, things just began to accelerate. And I don't know, I call it coming out of the godspell. And I suddenly realized that I had spent the majority of my life energy pursuing worthless pursuits. You know, wealth, money, status, social it's what everyone strives for. And I think I just got fortunate enough that was woke up, realized that Christianity was a false religion. And when you have basically that safety net, because that's what religion does for you, It's a safety net. You know, if everything else goes to hell in the handbasket, doesn't matter. I got my religion, and you know, when you don't have that, you know, then all of a sudden, the trap door opens and you go crap. So it causes you to really begin to seek out, Well, well, then what is the purpose? What is your purpose? Why are you here? How is this all related? For what purpose? You know? And I tell people today, you know, it's they say, well, do you believe in God? And I said, well, I both don't believe in God, and I both believe in God. I believe that there is something above God. All gods are a man construct. And I contend that if there is a God that you know out of my religion, well they have they been really scarce, particularly last two thousand years, no evidence. So I have pursued the one thing that I think most people fear, Chris death. And so when you don't have the religion anymore for guidelines, you have to begin to look at it. As I tell people, no one gets out of this life alive. It just doesn't happen. And so we all are hoping that there's a transmutation of consciousness, of our memories, our existence into something else. And that's what I've dedicated my life to now.
Speaker 1: So that brings us perfectly into one of the first things I want to talk about. What are we here for in your experience? I mean, is this some kind of you know, training ground for the next level? I mean, are we just some sick experiment for some alien species? Are we just a hologram? Are we projecting everything as we go, are we creating our own reality? I mean, what do you think is really going on with our existence here?
Speaker 3: So I've been reading some great books. You just bring up. The Holographic Universe by Michael Tablet Talbot is a required reading, I think for everyone, and you know Michael Newton, Doctor Newton's book The Journey of the Souls is another one. And I'm conflicted in both of the aspects. Number One, I think we do live in a hologram. I think we live in the idea or the thought of something greater than ourselves. It comes into that whole question, all right, So do you believe in prophecy? You know, that's what I used to Well, then that lends itself to predestination. And if you believe in predestination, then really free will has very little to play in it because ultimately the predestination of destiny will be played out. And that is a matrix. That is what a matrix is. And I don't like that. I don't like that construct. I don't like the idea of somehow another coming back over and over again to somehow learn some sort of uh you know, karmic uh lesson. You know, I don't like I have a problem with that, But Chris, I also have a problem with the fact that one lifetime is not enough. It's just not enough. So what is the purpose? You know that The thing that I challenge all of my listeners to is to answer the following question, where does your thought originate from? Where does your thought?
Speaker 1: I mean, let me ask you, where does your thought originally create consciousness? Or does consciousness create what? You know?
Speaker 3: We manifest Recently, uh, there was in physicians I forget which magazine it was in, but they have made a breakthrough in more understanding of the brain itself, and it appears that our brain actually exists in multiple dimensions. Now that brings on a whole lot of interesting things the brain. You know, the very basic rudiment of our brain is the reptilian stem, and then you get into the hippocampus, and then you get into the lobes and when you look at the panal gland. I contend that if consciousness exists in a tangible manifestation, which would be our brain, that brain is emitting an electrical signal. I think it's four point eight amps. We know that the neurons in our brains are actually surrounded by electromagnetic fields, So each thought that is generated is transformed to the nuclei of this neuron, which is quite fascinating when you look at the structure of them, and then then to know that these neurons interact only to a destination that they are designed for, and all the other trillions of neurons that they meet they reject until it hits to the right point. And the question becomes, so does spirit soul? Is that what we define consciousness as is that the soul is that the spirit essence of what makes you, Chris, you, me, myself. The thing the reality is is that you and I do not exist in the same reality. We share a like reality, but I can never occupy your space and you can never occupy mind.
Speaker 1: And being attached to our body, there's so many things that our consciousness can do for our bodies that ancients have tapped into that we have long since lost. And it seems like you know, they're you know, those in power are trying to suppress those natural abilities that consciousness has to give us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And to amplify your point, here's the thing that I challenge all people with is that if you pray, a lot of people do I used to. I still meditate. Now what you're doing is simply practicing telepathic communication. And there's, you know, the way to answer that. You can't refute me on this. And if you think you're hearing from God, then guess what you've connected to a greater consciousness that now the two of you are communicating telepathically.
Speaker 1: Well, that brings us to the spirit world. That brings us to communication with something other than humans, possibly, whether it be interdimensional beings or another version of humanity. Whether the ancients really were communicating, they believed it. Some of our people in power today believe in this. So there has got to be something too, a communication with a spirit world.
Speaker 3: I absolutely agree with you. I am reading this book called Multidimensional Man by Jurgen Ziewey, and it's a fascinating book. He really gets into a lot of what the journey of the souls. You know, I used to be afraid of death. Most people are. My wife works in the medical industry and in her field, a lot of people pass on and there is a syndrome that virtually, I can tell you most of your listeners will most likely encounter unless they get over it. It's called the death syndrome. And this is what happens to people because they're so afraid of dying that they become into an agitated state. Their spirit literally becomes agitated to where it affects the physical body. And what they have to do is basically give drugs to quiet that person's mind down so that the separation process can take place. So spirits do they exist? Well, I think you have to get into this whole thing once I begin to face death and look at it. If death exists, in which it obviously does, because that's how we're getting out. Death has to be alive. Do you think about that. I mean, if it's a spirit of death, then that spirit is alive. It can't be dead. So I, particularly in the Western culture and civilization, we're taught to fear death from the minute you're born to the minute you get to your grave. You're you're You're taught to fear that because in essence, what it's saying is that you're not going to exist after that. And that's why when you and I first started talking about the whole process, is consciousness trands me you to dead death? I don't know now. I contend that there are spirits. I believe that we all have spirit guides. We're on a journey. And you know, reality, Chris is based upon five inputs. Three are chemical, two are electrical, and that's what we sense with everything of reality of our brains. We sense the chemical around us that inputs what we considered to be taste, et cetera. And then you look at the electrical input, which is thought sight. That's what reality is.
Speaker 1: Now. Earlier you were talking about how you don't want to be basically recycled, you don't want to come back or you know, reincarnation. What are your thoughts on that? Do you think that our consciousness is basically placed back here until we learn what we're supposed to learn in this life.
Speaker 3: Well, according to doctor Newton, and he has, you know, thirty plus years of his practice in doing what they call a regression hypnosis. And in this book here he gives thirty different case histories, people who did not know each other, not even anything close. But the uncanny thing is is that they all reported virtually the same thing. So this gets a little weird. What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: They contend that when we leave our bodies, we are in a state of shock. The same way that we were in a state of shock. When we're born. You can only be born once. You cannot endure the experience of what we call the human birth process, it'll kill you. So when you depart your body, and sometimes people have that fear is so embedded that it literally freezes their spirits when they depart the body, and it takes them sometimes a while to begin to accept it. Now there's others who they say are old souls that are about to get promotion. Apparently the progression is is that there is a progression. I'm a teacher. That's what I have always been, apparently, and now according to these different patients, when you get there, there is a pool that begins that they say is it comes from almost like here, and it pulls you. There's an energy force and it's one that once you tap into it, they say that it's the most peaceful thing. It's many of them describe it as like a warm blanket coming out of the dryer. And that we go back and we're actually all part of tribes. There's no more than twenty in a tribe or a pod, and each pod or tribe has a teacher. And as we go through these life for aggressions. It is our progressions. It's apparently our choice, but you have to do it in order to progress. Now, that's what this says, and there's a lot more to it. There is no God in the sense of what the Judeo Christian or the Islamic or the Vedic projections of what God or God's are. There is something that permeates everything in the spirit realm. It's everywhere. Everyone knows it, everyone is aware of it. There is apparently a higher counsel. Each of us apparently do go before and given accounting. But it's not a prosecutical procedure. It's actually one that they say is interactive and engaging. Well, look at this situation that you faced in your life. Why did you make those decisions when you knew that you had ultimate other choices? Why did you choose that particular path? Those are the type of things. The whole thing of what they say about karma is not what is there. There is nothing that's transferable. There are those spirits. They say that they become contaminated and they have to be segregated from the other souls, and they're kind of put into a place much to akin to what they created here, and we're talking about murderers. We're talking about those who find cruelty. They go into what they call an extensive rehab program. Basically what is So that's one thought. Now you read Zawi's book, and I've experienced myself through the use of LSD back in the seventies of astro projection, got very good at that, and I saw a different type of realm. I saw a realm where there were many spirits, various sizes, various looks. But I do know that there is something that's tangible and real. So I'm sorry for taking up the time, but that kind of gives you the concentric view of what there seems to be awaiting all of us. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take that a little bit deeper. Now, going beyond the spirit world, what about entities that may have always been here, arconic entities or what some may call demonic entities. You know, entities of nature are something that is beyond our dimension, that may have always been around and could possibly be influencing humanity.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. F Paul Wilson uh great, great science fiction writer. He has a book called Night World. I recommend it, but in his books he describes what he calls the otherness. This is a consciousness that they're indifferent. They really don't care humanity. It's consciousness, it's essence, Its energy is something to be prized. But it's like, all right, the thing gets you fine, if it gets you fine, And that kind of puts us into a whole plane. I contend, Chris, no matter the greatest philosophers, the greatest christ conscious Buddhas, whatever you want to say, that have been here, I don't even think they broached what is still yet for us to even conceive. I agree with you. I think there is something I think Chris, that it's not good and evil that is so finite. If that's where people's whole construct of their reality is predicated on good evil, Yeah, you know, you're going to be the uberus all over. You're going to be in a continual You're going to be eating your own tail. That's what it's going to be. That's insanity, and isn't isn't insanity defined an experiment that you'd continue to do the same experiment over and over again expecting a different result. Right, Well, then where does reincarnation. There was a guy and I believe it was that cal Tech did a calculation experiment and you said, well, let's just go back and if you take the Adam and Eve store right now, no one does, but you have to go with some baseline. Where the hell did all the souls come from? Seriously, I mean we're coming in the back door somewhere. I mean, come on, you know, so something's going on here? I mean are we being set up? Not set up that's the wrong word. Are we anticipating something on a cosmic scale that you have to have gone through this process in order to absorb or to be able to move forward. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting, And you know you mentioned it earlier. One of the things, the hugest things that holds everybody back as a planet is religion. I believe that it was created to enslave and keep us separate and at war, because to me, if there is a deity that requires worship, that's just a big red flag there. To me, I don't see why if it has infinite love that it would require your worship. And you know, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Oh? You know, so I was a devoted Christian. I mean I was one of those people that supported Kenneth Copeland. I was in the Word of faith cult is what I would call it. So I believed in this Old Testament God that uh and it never was explained how it left one covenant and then started another new covenant. But that's where I believed at And when I finally realized that a the story of the christ crucifixion ever happened, it it's you know, we can go into that in death. But here's the problem. So we have right this. You see this plaque right here, This plaque right here is First Corinthians thirteen four through eight. You know, I have it up there because if I ever meet the God that that wrote, that's a god I can dig. I tell people there isn't a God I've met in this world that I like. How can I so called worship of God that I don't even like? And this Christian God, well, that's the problem. The Christians never had a god. They had to steal a god from a conquered people that you know were listen, the Hebrew God was not the god of the world. That at the same time that the Hebrews were coming about, we had the Samaran gods. But no one wants to talk about that. So where did this Hebrew god come from from? And what made him? Suddenly that the cat who gives ten commandments, who says thou shalt not kill. But yet in the very next book, he's commanding these Hebrews to commit genocide, to cut fetuses out of pregnant women's bodies, and to crush the skulls, and and and and and it gets even worse than that then, and you're reading the book of Deuteronomy, it's there and Exodus is that. Then the women, the young girls, they're sold into the sex slavery to satisfy the lust of the Hebrew soldiers. This is a hell of a loving god. And somehow another we make this freaking miraculous jump to this some alien hybrid that supposedly rapes a twelve year old girl, inseminates her with alien DNA that produces a hybrid human that somehow another is supposed to deliver us from what I don't know, but claims to be the direct descendants of a Hebrew god.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it does seem that there's two different gods that we're dealing with between the Old and New Testament. There's just so much I mean, war he would you know, a god that would command war or for you to kill somebody, or or any kind of death. It doesn't make sense that that is would be a loving creator.
Speaker 3: No, and mean pet what now I was gonna? You know, And the dedication of Solomon's temple, they slaughtered bulls, rams, goats, lambs. They said for eight days straight that the blood flowed out of the temple into the streets. Now I never saw that when I was in that religion. Communion is nothing more than symbolism for cannibalism. It really is. You can give me all the esoteric teachings behind it. I get it, but let's get real serious about that's what it is. So I don't dig any god that requires a blood sacrifice me drinking blood. No, I renounced that God. I renounced this Jesus character because it never existed, you know. And here's my challenge to your listeners who are Christians. So here is three questions. I asked, Number one, which genius that's g n Us of man Homo sinned against God? Was it Neanderthal, Chromagna, Dennison, sapiens sapiens? Which one? All right, now let's continue. So the next question, so God is a Christian. Yes, No. The next one the ambiguity of this supposed savior, the true name of the Christ. You know, it's real interesting. In the Gospel of John, they go to great links while this fictitious person as they painted the scene, and actually it's Francis Bacon who really did the job, did a great job on it. But I digress of a supposed crucifixion, and at the moment of departure of death, the individual on this torture chamber, Rack says in the Hebrew tongue, you know, my God, my God. Wile host Alfrid say they did it from the English to the Hebrew. But yet prior to that one chapter, prior to that, supposedly pontious pilot had them put above the cross the three names of this Zamasiah. What are those three names? They don't exist, They're not in the book. Wouldn't that clear up all the ambiguity, all the arguments. And here's what the bottom line of it is, Chris Man, Homo sapiens sapiens are the only species that does not know the moment of our creation, the moment we came into existence. Contend it's because of this amnesia that all religion has been founded on. If we knew our true origins, there would be no need for a religion period.
Speaker 1: Well, there would be no need for a lot of things. I mean, it would change, It would change our whole reality if we actually knew what we are, where we came from. I have an interview tomorrow with doctor Lorraine Day. I'm not sure if you are familiar with her. She cured herself of cancer and she helps others, but she just does it with her diet and positively. She cured herself basically with her with her diet and her her power of thought, and anybody can do this. We can do this for ourselves. But they don't want us doing this because they want us sick, They want us not paying attention to what's going on. They want us wrapped up in our phones and the technology and the newest stupid shows that are on TV. Because if we had this ability to heal ourselves, and you know, the probable free energy that we could have, all these things, you know, it would ruin It would ruin the world for the ones in control, you know, we live.
Speaker 3: I on my channel, we're going through magic, teaching the whole science of magic. Magic in the literal translations, was called science but anyone. So the conundrum we have here is us us homo sapiens sapiens. When they did the human geno project, one that was a radical The church still hasn't addressed it don't want to because when the human genome was mapped out, we found out something about us. We're hybrids. There is no such thing as a true human being. They still you know, no one likes the fact that we may have come from Ape man man, that was Ape. But yet no one wants to explain how you get the rhesis hemoglomin in our blood? How did that get there? It's in us, it's not. And then to make it stranger, nearly and we thought initially it was a smaller percentage. It's nearly seven percent of this foreign DNA that they don't know where it comes from.
Speaker 1: Call it junk dna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now they're finding the interesting thing about the junk DNA. They're doing the human geno project too, the madiochondrial DNA, the feminine. Holy crap, this supposed junk DNA. Something ain't right, man. Somebody came into the kitchen and snuck something into the recipe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I know they know this, and I think that's why they're spraying what they spray in the air. I think that's why they're putting what they put in the food. We can't eat healthy anymore. It's almost impossible. Everything is contaminated. It's very hard to find anything natural nowadays. They don't want us accessing our natural abilities and powers. And yes, magic is real and we have the ability to tap into it because it's part of our universe. But they don't want us doing that.
Speaker 3: No, And you know the thing that you bring up, So I was really a guy that you know, I have an identic memory. So I see, I remember everything that I read, and so I knew the Bible front winder and backwards, and I knew about faith. If there's one thing that I took from my religion was I knew the power of faith individually. Many stories I've read of people who in the Book of Proverbs it says laughter doeth the heart as a good medicine. I have read accounts of individuals who had basically a death sentence on their heart muscle. They had such advanced coronary disease that on two occasions they absolutely laughed themselves to a new heart. Now how does the body regenerate organs? But we're finding out now that in our genetic code we have the ability to do that. Yeah, I mean, you know me. I'll share other stories. So I worked these camp meetings crusades, like I said, with Kenneth Copeland, some with other evangelists, and we would have healing services. And you know, particularly when you have someone you know, an evangelist that's coming through, you know there's this number I can mention. But so with Kenneth Copeland Crusades Saturday morning was healing school. And I could tell you, Chris, people with cancer, I mean, every disease you can imagine. If you ever were at an Earl Roberts camp meeting, you'd see this. And I was the thing that the reason why those people got healed wasn't the fact that it was in the name of Jesus, wasn't the fact of the guy laying hands on you. It was that those people came ready to receive their faith is all ready as far as they were concerned, All they needed was that point of contact and they were gonna get healed. It was already a foregone conclusion. That you could have had Mickey Mouse up there and it would have produced the same results. That's the amazing thing we have about these bodies. This bind, this brain, this mind can heal these bodies. So you're right, they don't want people to know that.
Speaker 1: No, And then the saddest part is the doctors are ruled by the pharmaceutical companies and you know you can't get there. They're not gonna stand up for which right. So unfortunately you have to do your own research and heal yourself because you can't. You know, you can't expect the doctor to do it because every doctor, at least I've come across, seems to be corrupt.
Speaker 3: Seven out of ten of Americans are on a prescription. Out of ten. We have so many antidepressants, antipsychotic antidepressants that our population has been prescribed, that we've contaminated the drinking water. We have so much estrogen that we've put into these prescriptions as well. Now here's the strange thing that you don't people don't stop and think about. Every pill that you take is a chemical compound design to alter the natural enzymes, acids that you have, proteins in your body. Now I find it interesting that when you look at the mentally insane, that what they have found is by altering chemical balances within the brain itself that it shuts down what I call these portals, the voices, the you know, the odd physical behavior, et cetera. No different than the healing services. It's the same principle.
Speaker 1: So you think that it could be possible that people that we're hearing voices, you know, it may not mean that they're necessarily crazy.
Speaker 3: But these no no i contend to bise minimal mind. It's a great book to read. By the way, this guy's whole theory was this, if spirits exist, then their existence is only a minute variation of energy, internal time plan, You and I, everyone else in this reality. The one thing that we do have common, it's almost like we've been tagged, is that we all generate this same time code frequency. It's what causes us to exist here. Now you alter that time code forward or backward, speed it up, slow it down, you phase out of this reality. Now that gets into a very interesting thing. Then if one of my favorite philosophers of the first century was Philo Filo, in his writings of Moses and the Cosmos, wrote that God is a god of creation, it's not a god of waste. And that if there is a god that is creating all the time, there cannot be one space, as he said, one cubit that would not have a life form in it. The Indians Native Americans believe that the trees have spirits. In fact, many cultures do that spirits and habit forced. We can just go on and on. Yeah, so I contend this does happen. It is real. Uh As I've been teaching people on sigils, Chris, we live in a world of sigils. Every car manufacturer has a sigil on it, every corporation has a sigil, every government has a sigil, every religion has a sigil. And I I'm becoming more aware we really do live in Alice in Wonderland. We live in a world of magic.
Speaker 1: It's all hidden in plain sight. And I don't know if you've noticed, but I've noticed a lot more TV shows, movies a cult based. They're they're they're pushing witchcraft. Uh more, occult shows like that. I've noticed that a lot lately. I don't know if it's some sort of preparation, but there's a lot of other stuff going on too that I'd like to talk about. But have you noticed that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tell you this. There is an article out today that said that more people are replacing God with et with aliens. Now, that is very interesting, And the problem is is that the religions themselves are their worst enemies. You know, I tell people, you know why I left Christianity. It failed the background check. I put the resume and started looking at the references. They weren't matching up. And that's the problem. It's framed. It's just like the pope today changes the Lord's prayer. Yeah, of that, I don't know what's the matter of pope? Two thousand year years isn't enough to figure it out that Oh, now we're going to get the real intent. Well then what the hell have we been reading? And why? Because they screwed up? And Chris, here's the thing what Christians don't realize. I never realized there were four other gods they tried in Christianity in the early days, really Bacchus, Dianaeus, and one other god. They failed. It didn't have anything. The problem was just like we now discovered, well, there's two different gods here that you're talking about. You know, you got this one that God that says he's jealous and vengeful. Now you got this one with this cat walking around saying that he represents the Father. Well, you know, the Father was never part of Judaism. So where the hell did Father come from? You know where it came from. It came from gnosticism, It came from the hell in this influences and take baptism. Where did baptism ever become part of Judaism? Then you're telling me you're opening the story with some guy called John the Baptist. You know what they would have done with him, They just stone him. He would have been considered a heretic calling Godfather. There's no such thing in the Judaic mindframe. But we bought it, and all it's done is separate us. It's caused more people to die. You know, you said something earlier when we started on this. If we didn't have religion, I dare say that man would be far more advanced in his consciousness of development than what we could ever begin. I think that we would have breaken the need for what I call the spoken language.
Speaker 1: It does seem that we had a much more effective way of communicating through symbols in ancient times because they could hold so many different meanings if you knew how to look at it in the right way.
Speaker 3: Chris spot On, you know, as I as I've done my study and you start studying in Kabbalaistic mythology on the Judaism side, Moses, do you know what the true what Moses literally translates magi magician. So Moses, which is moshi means magician. Well, if you follow the story, well that would make sense if he was considered to be Pharaoh's son. He would have been, and he went into what we would call the ministry, the temple priest. He learned the ancient Nolg we call it magic. They say that what most she did with Abenezer was that they were able to open up portals by rearranging the sigels of a certain language and by placing these siduals in a certain way. It invoked these spirits. Now, there is one theory that says out there that that's exactly what Tutmos, who would have been in fact Pharaoh's son, the half son, That's exactly what he did. That what he stole from Pharaoh's temple was the most powerful of the ability to pull in manifestations of deities from different planes, and it is said that this deity that Tutmos Moses hauled out is what we get the story of the crossing of the Red Sea, et cetera, et cetera. Very interesting, oh, fascinating, and you know there's another one out there. I did this on the Kibob and in what you when you really begin to read, what the the the records that exist, This god, this Hubrek god, is an alien. The key Bob was its spaceship. Moses was more fascinating with the spaceship than the deity. He also, Moses apparently also got contaminated, uh with radiation by being too close to this thing. It's it's a fascinating story.
Speaker 1: So all that being said, for the last few minutes, where do you see humanity going? You know, some see uh, you know, a mass awakening happening. According to the Yuga cycles, we're in a we're in an up cycle towards you a golden age. Some think that we're doomed, that we're just gonna be so dumb down and destroyed by the atmosphere and the food and water that we have no hope and will just be eventually robot slaves. And then there's the aspect of the planetary changes that we're seeing. I mean, I saw an article today in mainstream news estimating that humanity only has about twenty five years left if we don't make changes to what they're calling, of course, quote climate change. But I mean, where do you see it all going? Do you think we have a chance?
Speaker 3: Tath that you said that, because I was getting material for the Steiger perspective. Yes, I pulled out two of DVDs in my library, number one remembering the end of the world. It's already happened. From the Golden Age that you talked about, and again the ancient cities of the gods that we have recorded. We know that our ancestors saw Saturn in the nighttime sky, that it actually was called the Golden Light. I'll just be can't another short time we have here? I think we are truly at a crossroads. Transhumanism is advancing at such a rate. I am more alarmed by that than anything else. I am seeing the potential totalitarian crackdown on a level that we haven't seen. All the indicators in the bond markets in the future markets are pointing to something disastrous coming. I mean something a big shock. I don't like what I see putin and zing over there making a pact of what's going on. What they're saying is that Iran in the next six months will have a nuclear weapon. When you see that the tech titans are pushing for immortalent and pushing their despots, displayty and idea of their Vanna No, Chris, I think that we are. I think there's going to be a small amount of us that escape because it's overwhelming. You know, we have the millennials, we have the Generation z's, and now the new ones coming in which I don't even know what they're called yet. But the Generation z's.
Speaker 1: They're they're they're they're trapped.
Speaker 3: Their their minds are gone. They spend more time on their black mirror devices than they do anything else. They can't think, they can't remember, they can't do any more than what their phone or the latest social media has them doing. This is alarming.
Speaker 1: We see going to one else's alarming. I had I think three videos removed between today and yesterday for community guidelines. They had to do with nine to eleven false flags. I interviewed ole A Domaguard, doctor Fetzer. Those are all gone now because of this new wave of censorship. It's they're trying to shut everybody up. They don't want any information about anything that they don't you know, they don't control the narrative getting out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm I started being shadow band about three months ago. My channel was growing, you know, fifteen hundred two thousand a month, explosive, and now it's regressing. I'm getting audits of supposed now of subscribers that they're telling me that they're auditing my account, and suddenly thousands of subscribers are gone. Yeah, this is scary. And I'm just teaching philosophy magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you would think the things that they're censoring. I mean, there's got to be something to it if they don't want us to hear it or see it.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you this, I know from talking to some congress people. Yeah, let them keep on doing this. There is there is such a backlash forming now with both sides, Democrats and Republicans. This is the type of stuff that is making the Democrats afraid because if you see Google now beginning to put this listen, let's just call it what it is. It's fascism. It's not socialism, it's not communism. This is fascist.
Speaker 1: It's a modern day book burning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's exactly what. It is, no different than taking the witches out and burning them at the state, burning the books, throwing them in the river and Constantinople. But you know, this is what tell me, it's this not dictorialship. Every person around the world should be very, very alarmed by this. And so, answering your question, this is the thing I'm not liking. I mean, I know, I try to be as positive as I can, and I try to edify people, but.
Speaker 1: So it's it's it's just such an enormous force that happens to.
Speaker 3: My concern is is that it's going to be something small that's going to start the spark. And I think we're going to you know, you look at the corn futures. I've been saying this now for the last two months. Wait till the spike and prices hit this fall. Uh, this is going to get crazy. That the balance of what it takes to feed the world and what we're producing now China in their bread basket, they're being hit hard. All the bread basket sits around the world seem to be I don't know, or ironically being affected by weather. So you have give you the number you have. You basically needs forty seven billion metric tons to feed the world. This harvest this year is projected to be at forty two so we have reserves. Yes, but remember this is almost looking like Joseph in the Seven Years and I hear I spent the whole hour just ding in the whole Old Testament, you know. But hey, some of those stories, you know, you got to walk away and go, well, I don't know what to say. It looks familiar, doesn't it right?
Speaker 1: And you know that all being said, I think the only thing we can do, you know, those of us that are aware in a week, be good to ourselves, make the change in ourselves we need to see. Be good to everyone else. Be the best person you can be, and you know, make your voices heard. If if you don't like something, express it. Don't just sit there and let things happen.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I think if more people stood up against some of this tyranny, that it would it would be may do something. But no one's standing up except for the few of us that already are.
Speaker 3: Well. I've had people say well, you know, Google has the right to anything that No, No, that's where you're wrong. If Google was a private company, that'd be a different story. But Google is a publicly traded company. They took money from the public markets. That gives them an obligation to the United States, to its citizens to uphold the laws. And this is blatant censorship that they're doing, and they're going to get smacked. Listen. I think they're going to be filed in the Justice Department for antitrust and time monopolizing of data. I think you're going to see sweeping indictments coming down to many of these CEOs, and Zuckerberg is won. I'm going to tell you what. I'm hearing stories in the Justice Department that Cat is going to be indicted. And I've understood as well. Canada is thinking about the same thing, so as Britain. He's basically given him all the finger, you know, And this is the problem. So I think there may be a day of justice. Yet, Chris and watch Us be banned. This will probably be banned.
Speaker 1: This is going to be the show that does it.
Speaker 3: For both of them. Exactly. They were a good channel there at one time.
Speaker 1: You know, it was at least it was a good show, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's true. It's true. It's it's and you know, I don't know. You know, I'm not a trunk supporter or a hater. You know. Listen, I didn't like the last guy that was in there. I didn't like the guy that was in there before. So you know, you kind of just get used to this, you know, it's just a different face me. Yeah, And you know, I'm thinking to myself, you know, I play chess, I love strategy, and I know something about the art of war. And maybe you know, they listen to my radio show. I know there's some congress people that listen. I'm going to tell them, you know, you don't push your opponent into a corner because when you push your opponent into a corner, they no longer have any options. And that's when they have no longer any options, it gets dangerous. I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very well, said Wayne. Thank you so much. That was christ And of course you're gonna have to come back on. You're probably the on the leader board right now as it comes to return guests.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. It's an honor, Chris, I enjoy it. It's I love your mind. It's it's open, it's a free mind, and that's what it's going to take, you know. It's the agility. I was thinking earlier, back in the day, I was in ROTC and the drill sarck shit we had. I still remember the Cat Collins and I can remember him telling us and we were just we were just kids, you know, ro OTC. You know, I didn't want to go to Vietnam. And he said, the key to survival is flexibility, adapting to the situation. That's what freethinkers do. They adapt to the situation. Yeah, and you're a great freethinker, Chris, you really are. Well.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Wayne. I appreciate that and I'll look forward to the next one.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, my friend. Absolutely well. You have a great knife. All right, Thank you, Chris, Bye bye,